[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: elden-ring-title-screen.jpg (297 KB, 1800x900)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
It's no masterpiece.
>>
>>683850237
But enough about Bloodborne
>>
invite me to the discord sis
>>
File: 1715404045235765.webm (382 KB, 464x848)
382 KB
382 KB WEBM
>>683850237
Happens to anything that get's big enough. It starts to cater to the masses and turns to shit.
>>
pic unrelated?
>>
>>683850332
sent :)
>>
>>683850237
But enough about TOTK
>>
tried to replay it and was reminded of just how empty the world is and everyone was flying for some reason ds3 was roll slop but at least the bosses were good even if the rest of the game was dreadfully boring
>>
It's forgettable. It was the first from game I got sick of during the first playthough, couldn't imagine slogging through the dlc or new game plus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.