[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (345 KB, 854x281)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
The zoomers yearn for the PlayStation.
>>
i wish i grew up without any video games
>>
We all do at this point....
>>
File: 1567027754932.jpg (772 KB, 1200x500)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
I wish I grew up with the PS2 as well, which is doubly tragic because I actually was a kid when it released but I was too poor

PS1 was good though and I got into PC games early on
>>
>>683850373
The zoomers yearn for a non-digital life. Too bad they aint gonna get shit kek
>>
I wish they did, theres probably more people who have never even seen a PS2 now than ever and that number is only going to keep growing.
>>
>>683850373
They yearn for good games in general.
>>
>>683850373
>kid during PS3 era
>teen during PS4
yeah because it was the one with games
>>
>>683850373
PS2 era was the peak of creativity, where tech had advanced just enough for character models to be truly expressive, audio no longer had any meaningful limits, and development was still inexpensive enough for risks to be taken. The previous generation saw the start of that creativity manifesting, but developers were still getting the hang of 3D, and limitations and load times meant consoles still hadn't caught up to arcades. Nothing was more utterly transformative (in a good way) to the industry as a whole than the PS2.
>>
>>683850373
He has the voice and cadence of a youtuber that makes videos with only triple digit views. I’m surprised he’s done so well while still sounding like a 16-year-old. Your voice is more important than editing since a large portion of people aren’t actually watching, but listening. Maybe it’s my bias speaking, but if you sound like a child I click off assuming it’s bad content.
>>
>>683850373
>CRINGEsona
>CRINGEdom Hearts
Someone tell lil zoom zoom these are gay as fuck lmao
>>
I watched that video and he's just a zillenial weeb who was mad his parents bough him an xbox instead of a ps2
>>
>>683852067
Do you faggots really believe this bullshit?
>>
It's always funny to think about "Zoomers being teenagers but a good amount of them would've grown up with the PS2 in some form.
>>
>>683850373
Tracks. I'm 22. I bought a PS4 and God of War 3 at 20 because I'd never had my own console before and went down a lot of rabbit holes from there. Now I have a PS3, a PS2 on the way, a decent amount of physical games, and a ton of emulated stuff on my laptop and modded 3DS. I like to find weird games on ebay
>>
>>683852970
That’s understandable.
>>
>>683850373
Grew up with ps2 and psp as a zoomer. Good shit, ngl. Was nice playing games with my dad. Couldn't care less about what the YouTube fag thinks
>>683851375
This, kind of
>>
The 2010s were so soulless there will be little nostalgia for it going forward. I honestly see a lot more zoomer and gen alpha anemoia for the 2000's. like 14 year olds praising the old internet and making neocities pages and 20 year old dudes saying the PS2 or OG Xbox are the best consoles ever.
>>
File: 20240726_223326.jpg (3.02 MB, 4032x3024)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>683853912
I think the PS4 is strong. Has a good amount of great third party titles and a surprising amount of indies that were released physically if you're a physical gremlin like myself. My fairly small collection is largely indies and rereleases

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.