[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>modern games are bad cuz le woke
>gacha is le bad cuz predatory monetary system
>survivalslop is bad cuz grindy and repetitive gameplay
>open world games are bad because they are boring and there is nothing to do
>idle games are bad because the gameplay is very shallow and the game basically plays itself
>game that combines the worst aspects of all these games is kino cuz le old
Why are you like this?
>>
look pal tf2 isnt going anywhere
>>
Dude nobody plays OSRS anymore, everyone got their fill getting to replay RS2 again when the relaunch happened, then they completely fucked it up, and now all it is like
RealMannerson69 on youtube with his hardcore ultimate by release tile locked region locked staff man account where he's only allowed to use a staff, complete quests by their release date, walk to a new tile every 90k xp, and can only select specific regions to go to every 20 levels
And his 17 different alt accounts pocketing sponsorshits by fagex.
>>
>>683860484
>modern games are bad cuz le woke
>gacha is le bad cuz predatory monetary system
>survivalslop is bad cuz grindy and repetitive gameplay
>open world games are bad because they are boring and there is nothing to do
>idle games are bad because the gameplay is very shallow and the game basically plays itself
>runescape is gay
>>
>>683861752
god bless dedicated servers
>>
>>683861752
tf2 is woke
>>
File: redditchan.png (111 KB, 696x976)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>683860484
Le because le this is le Redditchan and on le Redditchan le ebin meme is that le everything le is le shit!
>>
buying aids
>>
>>683861752
Predatory gacha systems
>>
Runescape was always a fag game. It was fun for the time, but even the modern 'OLDSCHOOL' runescape has the grand exchange. It's optimized for autists instead of being the social game it was when it launched. Real chads only ever did enough skilling to be able to do quests, but even the quests weren't that great.
>inb4 BUT THE QUESTS ARE LE KINO
Yes I, too, love experiencing a series of arbitrary skill and item checks. Sorry buddy, you didn't know you needed 35 woodcutting, 50 fishing, 3 strings and a ball of wet clay? Walk all the way back to town and buy that shit. Oh, and the next step has its own random ass item list and skill requirements. The fact that every runescape quest "enjoyer" only does the quests with a guide that gives them all the skill/item requirements beforehand tells you what you need to know.
>>
>>683860484
I thought the thumbnail was birth by sleep
>>
Just farted and my cheeks clapped
>>
>>683863384
i look like that and say that
>>
>>683863730
>le grand exchange is bad
*yawn*
>>
>>683864026
Yes.
>>
>>683860484
i dont support games i dont like with money
>>
File: reddit.gif (3.68 MB, 420x446)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB GIF
>>683863384
updoot THIS.
>>
>>683860484
Putting le in to an opinion isn't a le refutation.
>>
>>683860484
Just play /v/scape and save yourself from giving Fagex your money.
>>
>>683865431
>tranny server
>>
>>683865431
Doesn't matter who runs the servers is the game is fundamentally complete shit.
>>
>>683865475
Enlighten us.
>>683865704
Hard to argue against that, but at least you're only paying with your time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.