[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722061706049927.jpg (1.28 MB, 1179x1728)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
The GOD of visual novels is BACK
>>
File: Erika tunk.jpg (182 KB, 399x395)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>683866814
Can someone chop this hack hands already? He clearly peaked with Higu.
>>
>>683866814
Umineko 2: Battlers Revenge
>>
>>683866814
>Keeps doing other gigs instead of finishing Ciconia
Embarassing.
>>
I haven't read it but hasn't he still not finished Ciconia?
>>
>>683866814
Did he finish Silent Hill f already? And Ciconia?
>>
>>683868524
he's probably done or close to done with silent hill f

>>683868372
he's never fucking finishing it, a couple weeks ago he said he's paused it because it's difficult to write about real world issues (despite previously writing about child abuse and other sensitive topics, only feeling like the current ukraine war situation is a barrier for him because it's large scale)

he's totally shit the bed and will never go back to ciconia despite all his promises that it will return
>>
>>683869954
He either has a creative block, simply doesn't wanna write Ciconia anymore or he backs out cause it sold like shit.
>>
is ciconia any good? I was kind of put off by the description which makes it seem like the goofy kind of moe-war animes about the tank girls or the flying fighter-lolis.
>>
>>683866942
Better idea, Batters revenge
>>
>>683870430
It sold like shit, r07 will always have the nips still upset at the goats meme sadly
He may as well just madr ciconia a gacha using higurashi as guests
>>
>>683869954
Lmao it's NEVER going to continue and it's because it didnt make money, he wouldnt give a fuck about real war if the project made him rich, even less since we are going to enter a new war to Iran and with every middle east as long as geriatrics and the cult are bored
>>
Everything he's done since umineko has sucked ass and flopped though
>>
>>683866814
I only just now realised that I never even finished the first chapter, does the horror kino like that scene with the father setting out two sets of plates continue through the whole of Higurashi?
>>
>>683866814
Wasn't he doing the new silent hill?
>>
>>683866814
This nigga is not nearly as good a writer as you guys seem to believe.
>>
>>683871343
no

higurashi is a largely inconsistent experience that fluctuates between slice of life and horror/thriller, but episode 1 is basically the peak of the horror/thriller part of that. you get some decent execution in episodes 2, 3, 5, and 6 as well, but 4 has little to do with it and is more focused on serious background aspects and 7 and 8 are a lame couple of finale episodes that are not executed well, with 7 being an endless retread of the same shit within itself
>>
>>683871343
It gets worse as the mistery is revealed, but I would say it's consistently good until chapter 7, when you already know too much to be really scared
>>
>>683871891
This

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.