[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722056079372083.gif (2.08 MB, 300x250)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB GIF
Why is speedrunning so popular among trannies? Seems like every other speedrunner is one.
>>
File: 1702254497208934.jpg (60 KB, 1024x1020)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>683872380
They need to be able to maximize how many games they can get through before they kill themselves.
>>
>>683872380
There's a big link between autism and transgenderism, and you obviously need to be autistic to be a speedrunner
>>
>>683872435
Dumb fucking joke. Get new material.

And yes, I'm a man. You will always be a boy.
>>
>>683872380
Autists are one of the most easily influenced group of people around, so they are much more likely to be manipulated into trannism.
Speed running require a certain level of autismo, and so there are more autists that do speed running than normal people, and therefore it also has more trannies.
>>
>>683872380
Hardly a surprise to me. Outside of a select few instances, speedrunning has always been fag shit. Its audience even moreso, with a healthy dose of ADHD to boot.
>>
File: 1721393702502933.jpg (108 KB, 1024x905)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>683872526
>And yes, I'm a man.
Well atleast you admit it.
>>
>>683872435
Brilliant

>>683872526
Sounds like he struck a nerve.
>>
Speedrunning and transitioning both require:
>having a mental illness
>interacting with a group of mentally ill people
>being lonely and horny
>being terminally online and sitting at your desk for 12+ hours a day
>hating your body because you're ugly and don't take care of yourself
>>
File: autism.png (1.29 MB, 1280x1221)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>683872528
>Autists are one of the most easily influenced group of people around,

It's literally the exact opposite, autistic people are much more immune to propaganda, peer pressure, group think, and mob mentality.

It's why you see them hyper-fixating on trains, fire alarms, Sonic, or speedrunning some dead old game, while not caring about the current trends or what other people think
>>
File: george_shiggy_diggy_.png (61 KB, 289x430)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
mc on the /p/ee 'log, lazy tm nowhere to be seen
smtsmltm
>That theory isn't just absurd, it's downright CHEESY. What else, Paul McCartney is dead and Harrison is the gravedigger? Your basic bitch "conspiracy theory" is the dog-and-pony show of conspiracies, more like some conjectures thrown together based on the psychotic ramblings of some random schizophrenic
More like the shiggydigger amirite
ps ot begins now
>>
File: makoto autism.png (227 KB, 512x512)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
Furthermore, they become trannies because they have AGP and legitimately want to become their own gf

It's not outside peer pressure, in fact they seemingly don't care what other people think their ugly troon looks

They get off to "being a girl", so they do it, simple as
>>
>be /v/
>be a bunch of smelly casuals with a massive stick up their ass regarding how ELITE and HARDCORE and REFINED their vidya tastes are for decades.
>also be eternally assblasted that more skilled players exist and some forms of play, even unofficial ones, are catered to them and they'd be exposed as casual bitches who suck ultra dick if they attempted it.
Let the coping begin.
>ACTUALLY SPEEDRUNNING IS EASY, IT'S JUST NOT FUN!
>ACTUALLY ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WATCH VIDEOS AND TUTORIALS AND THEN FOLLOW ALONG, YOU'RE JUST DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
>ACTUALLY I DON'T WANT TO INTERACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE!
>ACTUALLY I DON'T LIKE THIS CATEGORY/GAME SO THAT MEANS ALL OF SPEEDRUNNING IS BAD!
>ACTUALLY I SUCK DICK AT VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>683872631
It struck the nerve by being always the same shit, day after day, year after year. This shit is like if some mouthbreathers still spammed memes from 2010 unironocally and didn't understand why people find it tiring.

Get
New
Material
>>
>>683873127
>shit RINOs say
>>
>>683872467
So the sperg-troon pipeline is real? Fascinating
>>
>>683872526
What is your opinion of trannies?
>>
>>683872435
this is a textbook example of fpbp. you can tell how dope it is by >>683872526 never being able to be a woman
capcha 8XPP
>>
>>683873127
election season is upon us. ypure here forever btw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.