[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mh espenis 2.jpg (67 KB, 873x914)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
How can people seriously defend these changes?
>shinies autopickup
>you can pick up misplaced traps and not get punished for placing them at a wrong time anymore
>Supply items autodeliver to your mount's backpack which essentially means your inventory as well since you can access your bird's inventory even mid-combat
>gem rewards for quests are automatically visible
>sharpening on mount from Rise
>shooting on mount? This could absolutely be a catastrophy because motion values don't seem even remotely low enough for how safe it is
>you can freeaim attacks on all weapons like on SNS with Focus Mode, even with Greatsword
>Bow coating auto-refill, you don't have to craft them anymore
>Bow restores stamina when dodging
>Longsword can animation cancel Helmbreaker
>fucking Dualblades can cancel the Demon's Dance at any moment
>your HP bar flashes bright red when
I'm sure I'm missing something else, but I fucking wish it was "just" World 2 but the shrimplification levels are simply absurd now.
Also idk about you but I am really not a fan of the whole game being Rise Afflicted gameplay of hitting the glowy spots.
>removed the carting animation, now its just your bird carrying you back & the cat douses you with potion juice
>>
>>686646358
Don't care about anything but the longsword buff because it disgusts me that they would make the weapon with the most usage even more braindead.
>>
>>686646358
Everything else seems like it's unfortunately in-line with the changes they've been making since World anyway, but I have no fucking clue what they were thinking with the HP bar UI going spastic
>>
>>686647145
>in-line with the changes they've been making since World anyway
It's progressively quite more than what World did. Keeping it at World levels would be "fine" but this is just absurd.
>>
MH4U was the last good release. You can't change my mind.
>>
File: WVNNtsRlmi0.webm (3.88 MB, 960x540)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
Bow also gets some bullshit homing volley directly into weakpoints from what I've seen
and although I personally like it, they've allowed Gunlance to be immortal again with everything but active frames seemingly being able to be cancelled into "Perfect Guard", superseding the entirety of Lance
dunno if HH/CB/SA/IG/HBG/LBGT also became retarded, bad or good
>>
>>686646358
it's not a matter of defending it, it's just accepting that this is reality now
the more popular the series gets, the more casualized it'll get
the chance of that not being the case going forward ended when 15 billion people bought world
>>
>>686646358
Every single fucking thing on this can be boiled down to the simple fact that modern Capcom will casualize everything to hell if it means more player numbers. They don't give a single fuck about the OG games this franchise is nothing more than something they're using to driver forward hype.

This stopped being monster hunter when they released worlds. Such a dogshit game that merely has the name Monster Hunter on it as a means to utilize the advertisement potential.

Basically, "Look! Monster hunter! For a new audience!!! We want the younger crowd!"
From a business standpoint, this makes sense. From an authenticity standpoint, they fucking butchered the franchise and only dumb retards can enjoy it now.
>>
>>686646358
since the games are becoming shit the discordtrannies take the normalfag opinion and defend this slop
>>
>>686647659
you're close, it was GU
>>
>>686647659
It really depends on who you ask but for me P3rd was the last good monster hunter. GU had lots of awesome shit, though. 4U was fucking dogshit and clearly made for bing bing wahoo faggots. Hands down one of the ugliest monster hunter games out there even considering world's bland as fuck color palate.
>>
File: mh frog.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>686647659
GU was just 4U but better, styles combinations are actually pretty varied and there are a lot of underappreciated combinations, people saying like there is a definitive style per weapon are using the same argument as people saying LS/HBG is the best weapon, missing the point.
Also having played 4U recently, the lack of map variety does begin to kind of hurt it. Has some amazing fights tho, Dalamadur & Gog are like, one of the few giant monsters that are threatening and cool (altho I still love Ukanlos and Akantor).
>>
>>686647749
>the more popular the series gets, the more casualized it'll get
Elden Ring is arguably harder than any of the predecessors bar Sekiro & Bloodborne. Still powercrept though.
>>
>>686647876
>>686648042
>Shat on CB for no reason aerial was cool once GU fixed being unable to AED in the air
>Shat on GL even harder with the stupid fucking heat gauge
Just not for me.
>>
>>686648120
>spam roll: the video game
>hard
>>
File: 1697466099966694.jpg (7 KB, 183x275)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>686647709
This looks like utter shit. What the fuck is Crapcum smoking? You have to be in your teens to think this shit is good.
>>
>>686648143
>Shat on CB for no reason
>for no reason
It was broken as fuck in 4U. Who cares if GS had better times. A caveman could get good times with CB and IG. They were nerfed for being completely braindead, not just because they were overpowered like gen 4 GS.
>>
>>686648398
>It was broken as fuck in 4U.
Myth propagated by GU babies who never touched 4U. CB wasn't even top 3 in 4U.
>>
>>686648398
>It was broken as fuck in 4U
retard
>Who cares if GS had better times
I do, GS is a mega braindead weapon
>A caveman could get good times with CB
Go ahead, post your 140 GQ times
>>
File: output.webm (753 KB, 518x286)
753 KB
753 KB WEBM
>>686646478
idk this is pretty fucking ridiculous, why are we catering to the people who are more retarded than even LS mains
>>
>>686648838
What am I supposed to be seeing in that webm?
>>
>>686647709
>superseding the entirety of Lance
Every shield weapon can guard at the point you'd be able to dodge out of recovery, not sure about GS
Lance's regular counter was moved to a followup to a regular block because of this
>>
>>686646358
they dont know how to advance the game mechanically so instead they just remove constraints from weapons movesets/functions. it's pretty obvious they can't take the formula to the next level, even tho we're getting semi-open world.
have to hunt monsters in packs?
>not enough.
have to hunt monsters with extreme weather changes?
>not enough
give weapons new moves?
>not enough
>let make more anime, yes!
yes, great idea royo-san!
>we've added underwater, should we do underwater combat?
no, i only fish instead
-ryo-san
>>
>>686646358
>shinies autopickup
this is fine if it gets to world grinding lands levels of stupid shit
>>
>>686648175
It's not about "hard", it's about "harder"
>>
>>686648880
Your HP bar telling you WATCH OUT YOU MIGHT BE IN DANGER
>>
>>686649070
all soulslike games are the same difficulty, that being "not in the slightest"
>>
looks fun to me
>>
File: mh buge.png (434 KB, 744x643)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>686649006
Most people begging for underwater wouldn't actually like underwater.
Also underwater is kind of a meme in 3U. The game has 52 monsters and only 11 or so of them are underwater fights and some of them spend part of the fight outside the water.
Underwater combat needs a proper spin-off game where EVERY or nearly every fight is at least partially underwater combat.
>>
File: 1714791045414840.png (52 KB, 233x331)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>686648838
>they brought back the stupid fucking vertical arenas
Someone get the rise team, those bastards knew what they were doing
>>
>>686649137
post your FRC Depth 5 HMPH
>>
>>686649273
repeat that in english thanks
>>
>>686646358
the core fanbase has been replaced by fivers so this is more of what they want. It is what it is, nothing i can do about it since i'm in the minority. Maybe one day they'll do a classic collection for modern platforms
>>
>>686649129
MISTER HUNTER in Rise already used call outs when MISTER MONSTER is about to use a powerful attack.
That said, looking at a HUD element is more distracting than helping, than simply looking at the monster animations instead, and more likely to get the newbie player killed than help them. I do agree, than the sine wave HP bar looks stupid and out of place though. It'd fit some isekai setting, where the fantasy world is a VR.
>>
>>686648647
>CB wasn't even top 3 in 4U.
HBG doesn't count nigger
>>
>d-d-doesn't count!
I accept your confection.
>>
>SnS weapon showcases always shill the use items while unsheathed
I don't get it, this weapon feature is becoming more and more irrelevant since base World came out, outside of things like bomb counters.
>>
>>686649442
He's absolutely right. Gunners times go in the trash for a reason.

Total gunner death
>>
>>686649441
somehow 20+ million copies sold wasn't enough, they wanrt even more. they'll drive the franchise into the sand dirt at this point for the sake of reaching more shitty normie scum and even becoming more woke. more woke AND more normalfags? ffs
>>
File: 1554135445162.jpg (139 KB, 1024x742)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>686648270
>What the fuck is Crapcum smoking?
They want the normalfag audience since that's where the money is. Normalfags love all these changes.
>>
Fantastic QOL changes.

Does the Seikret attack on its own or distract the monster? That was the only reason I could never use Palamutes in Rise.
>>
File: 1584794353424.jpg (889 KB, 1920x1079)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
Wilds and the inevitable Guilty Gear 5 are going to sell like gangbusters regardless.

You lost
>>
>>686649687
>being smug about game being dragged through me mud
Weird cope to me, most things in the OP are horrendous changes that you have no rebuttal against.
>>
>>686646358
based capcom making genwunners kill themselves
>>
>>686649768
>about game being dragged through me mud
Normies, the people who will actually buy and play the game, seem to love what they've seen so far: flashy new moves and an electric railgun wyvern. Get off /v/.
>>
>>686649768
BIGGER NUMBER BETTER
>>
>>686649768
Yeah, yeah, we get it Timmy. Capcom is tarnishing the good name of Monster Hunter by not releasing it on the Switch.
>>
File: 0824153148.png (479 KB, 582x613)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>686646358
>How can people seriously defend these changes?
Because these trannies are tourists. Fucking smart arrows in a hunting game? The bow was already strong and fun to play in rise. For what purpose do they now remove the need for aiming?

And on top of that they want you to wear a fucking dress while you do it. This game is the antithesis of real monster hunter. And before you newfags try to white knight your shitty game go ahead and defend light bowguns fighting while riding mounts.Yet another major franchise literally and I mean LITERALLY getting killed of by trannies because they can't MAKE THEIR OWN GAME.
>>
>>686646358
Go play generations ultimate cuck it isn't going anywhere.

Get with the program whiny ass monster hunter player bitch. I swear you cucks cry when every game isn't the same as the last. every single time.
>>
>>686651745
>they want you to wear a fucking dress
you can wear whatever you want, you dont have to pick the dress
>>
>>686646358
Rise ruined monster hunter
World is the only true classic game
>>
I don't like they confirmed that every weapon has a perfect dodge/parry/counter now. I like punch out, but I wanted to play monster hunter.
>>
>>686647659
Mh2 was the last good true mh game tourist
>>
The thing about trannys is they ruin everything just by being there. Its like walking into a bathroom with a sign that says men/trans. I know its where im supposed to go but i dont want to be in the same anything as them, especially anythere thats caters to their degenerete needs. Its kinda heartbreaking
>>
>>686654786
When you scroll through armors it will preview your hunter in a dress. This is another silent lgbt tactic they've implemented in their games. They've done it in Street Fighter 6 and they'll do it here too.
>>
File: 1409512872573.webm (248 KB, 720x440)
248 KB
248 KB WEBM
>>686646358
There is no defending it but your average Monster Hunter 'fan" is a 5th gen sub human so they like things being made more casual. They love "quality of life" aka dumbing down. 4U was the last true Monster Hunter game. Ryozo already flat out said they want Wilds to bring in more new players than World did and World was already a casual shitfest. I can't imagine how brain dead easy Wilds is going to be.

I mean fuck even GS keeps full charges now after tackles. At what point they are just gong to let us roll cancel TCS. Next MH game might even have healthbars for the sake a "smoother experience" because they are now completely obsessed with making sure new players are babied beyond belief.
>>
>>686648042
I'm inclined to agree with you, in the sense that I think the only ones really worth playing anymore are 3U and GU. There's not much reason to play 4U unless you really care about the story, and 4U does have a very nice little story.

Copypaste Hollow was utter dogshit and if it wasn't for Ancestral Forest in World it would be the worst map Capcom has ever made.
>>
>>686646358
It's a game for japanese teenagers. It's not supposed to be hard
>>
>>686655871
It's actually a game for Japanese salarymen who have to commute by train every day. The whole gameplay loop was designed to be played on a train commute, less than 15 minutes per hunt, portable handheld, ad hoc local multiplayer with other salarymen.
>>
>>686650213
>You see, it's not about gameplay, it's about console brands & sometimes graphics!
What kind of delirium is this?
>>
>>686655423
>4U was the last true Monster Hunter game
Wrong, that would be GU
>>
>>686656557
3U was the best Monster Hunter
4U was the last good Monster Hunter
GU was the last Monster Hunter

World, Rise, and Wilds are not part of the same franchise.
>>
>>686656662
GU has everything 4U has and more
>>
>>686656662
>3U was the best Monster Hunter
3U hub is super ass to play with friends tho
>>
>>686656662
Wrong
Monster hunter 2 was the last good game
Everything after are goyslop
>>
>>686656738
It also has about three dozen
>collect 4000 wycademy points
quests and another three dozen
>collect 40 coal
quests, severely degrading the overall score. Not to mention the truck load of Prowler exclusive quests forcing you to play as one whether you wanted to or not.

But, for all its flaws, it's still a Monster Hunter game. The devs knew what they were doing going into it, the whole Gen/GenU entry was packed with as many monster and NPC and village cameos as they could find from all the old games in the franchise, like it was one last get everyone up on stage and give a bow. They knew it was the last game.
>>
>>686656738
More isn't always better
>>
There are actually no good monster hunter games
>>
>>686657070
You did village in any capacity bar unlocking transmog? I just blazed thru it after playing hub with friends so I really don't feel your complaint
>>686657084
Pretty much all GU-only monsters are pretty great and most 4U monsters are in there too
>>
Did LBG and HBG get anything cool too besides the ammo revamp? It seems they both stayed mostly the same.
>>
3dsbab circlejerk
>>
Monster Hunter was never good
>>
>>686657230
They might be able to shoot while mounted just like the bow, which honestly sounds horrible for balance and IDK how they're gonna navigate that issue
>>
>>686657471
Wasn't mounted shooting literally just for "pick your target monster from the herd", like it does zero damage but draws aggo?
>>
>>686657378
Noone liked Dos anon, it's pure shite with worst monster roster in the series bar World
>>
File: 1721517208666409.png (476 KB, 640x640)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
I no longer have to press buttons to pick up items?
It's over button-pressing bros
>>
File: t.jpg (26 KB, 250x250)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I remember getting called a stupid fucking faggot (or something to that effect) when I complained about damage numbers. I'll admit I gave World a shot anyway, had fun, but decided that it was time to move on from the franchise.
It's your time now.
>>
>>686646358
I expect itll be a really fun game. Is there something else im required to defend about a game?
>>
>>686657524
>like it does zero damage
https://youtu.be/3u6ipG5rgVg?t=1913
Each shot does 3.1 damage fully charged (?) on mound but 4.1-4.6 when on land
So while its weaker, I don't feel like its nearly as weak as it should be
You can probably super safely pebble at the monster at the cost of what? 20-25% less damage per shot?
>>
>>686656032
That's not true at all. Real Monster Hunter is closer to that of an MMO, where you spend your time collecting shit and making equipment in preparation for huge raid events online. It's the kind of thing you'd sit down and pour hours into at a time. The Portable games are spin-offs that condense the core experience to something you can pick up and play in those 15 minute chunks.
>>
>>686657585
>being this disingenuous
Picking up shinies still puts you at a modicum of a risk since you gotta go out of your usual way to do that, because there is a very high chance the shiny would despawn by the time monster changes area
>>
>>686657797
Bro what is this cope 80% of the franchise is
>the portable games
>>
>>686646358
Pretty much all of them except the HP flashing seem like good changes.
>>
>>686657921
Elaborate on all those points, unless you genuinely want the game to become considerably easier
>>
>>686657840
For the past two games shinies have stuck around for a long time (maybe even indefinitely)
>>
>>686658115
And how is that a good thing either?
>>
>>686658216
Why should shinies despawn at all?
>>
>>686658005
Pretty much all of them are just removing annoyances. Who teh fuck cares if you can pick up a trap. Literallly fucking nobody has ever thought "damn this game is so good becuase I can't pick up my traps so I have to be careful". You slap it down where you're going to slap it and if it doesn't work it doesn't work. At most I'd go back to camp and get another one. Actually complaining about being able to pick them up is so fucking stupid it's unreal. It changes nothing in practice. The rest of them follow a similar trend of not actually making the game any easier but just making things a bit extra comfy. Pretty much all the weapon changes are won that reward skilful play and are only "easy" if you're actually good at it. How about you elaborate on why you actually think all those points actually make hte game easier? Cause anyone who isn't a brain dead fucking retard can see they're non issues. The HP one is the only one I don't like cause it looks annoying and distracting so I hope you can turn it off.
>>
>>686658330
Because it makes for emergent gameplay and risk-reward is involved?
>>
>>686657840
this can't be a real comment. Nu-monster hunter fans are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>686658404
Riveting
>>
>>686658404
No it doesn't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>686658376
>I'd go back to camp and get another one
Going back to camp was also a mistake, next one.
>a bit extra comfy
>being able to freeaim any weapon
>being able to cancel high commitment moves
>bro its just comfy its genuine qol it doesnt REALLY make game any easier!
For real?
>>
Worldbabs rejoice.
Clawdads OUT.
>>
>>686658412
>>686658453
>>686658504
I accept your lack of rebuttal as a sign of capitulation.
>>
>>686656435
>you see, it doesn't matter that the gameplay is good, because I can't play it
>>
>>686646358
based, based, based
cant wait to play
>>
>>686658689
With emulation pretty much any monster hunter game is playable for basically anyone with even potato PCs for free. So IDK why console war shit is even a factor in discussions here, it is honestly inane
>>
>>686658689
You live in a fantasy world where people don't own PCs, arguing about consoles for a game that's literally being released on PC day one.
>>
>>686658545
>Going back to camp was also a mistake, next one.
Then I'd just not and beat the monster to death. Nobody cares retard. If it's a capture quest you wait for the monster to go to sleep. Make it less obvious you're a newfag larping and have never played the old games. Nobody has ever struggles with misplaced traps. Ever.
>being able to freeaim any weapon
First one is a non issue, you have a camera that you aim with anyway. You've always aimed by facing your camera to where you want to hit and holding the input directly forward. Being able to do it with focus mode changes absolutely nothing.
>being able to cancel high commitment moves
You've posted one single example being the LS's Helm splitter and LS has always been a braindead retard weapon. I don't see this as any different than what Rise did to it. Besides Helm Splitter was never a "high commitment" move. You'd miss sometimes and waste your gauge but that's about it. Who cares. It was never an actual risk factor. Being able to cancel it when you see opening isn't there is not an issue. Come back to me when you can cancel mid cartwheel in a TCS or SAED or something. Helm Splitter is baby shit nigger.
>>
>>686658760
>>686658795
Half of /v/ consists of thirdies and underages who only own a console and a phone.
>>
File: ElxG5LbX0AATnkd.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1031)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>686646358
I'll be okay with all of this, so long as they don't gimp out on the monsters and so far it's looking okay. I'd like another Frontier monster and not fucking Lavasioth and its mud and ice cousins (seriously who the fuck likes that thing). Bring back Espinas, people actually like that monster along with Flaming. Also bring back the larger than life flying wyvern, Akantor and Ukanlos. Just gives us things to kill, GOOD things. Get fucking Crimson Fatalis in on this or Gogmazios.
Has been a thing since Iceborne introduced mounts. Get your facts straight, bozo.
>>
>>686658615
Okay I'll bite
>Picking up shinies still puts you at a modicum of a risk since you gotta go out of your usual way to do that
In what way is a grappling hook that flies across the field to pick something up going out of your way?
>>
>>686658689
Maybe you should buy a Switch so you can play all the great games you're missing out on
>>
>>686659108
Or just download a Switch emulator for your PC. MHGU is pretty cool.
>>
>>686658760
Rise was unplayable, it's barely playable now. World? Emulators? No. Your statement only applies to MHXX and that was on the 3DS.
>>
>>686658937
>Being able to do it with focus mode changes absolutely nothing.
>GS being able to 180 changes absolutely nothing
Insane lol.
>You've posted one single example being the LS's Helm splitter and LS has always been a braindead retard weapon
DB can cancel demon dance as well dummy.
>Come back to me when you can cancel mid cartwheel in a TCS or SAED or something.
Whataboutism, that's very much still on the table. If you think that is not out of the question either for this game or the future title you're delusional.
>>
>>686659108
I've already played every good Switch game on my PC (Pokemon SV and Unicorn Overlord).
>>
Friends and me are almost finished with World, but I think we're going to emulate 4U next since I think GU can't play online with emulators anymore
>>
>>686659024
>Has been a thing since Iceborne introduced mounts. Get your facts straight, bozo.
I'm pretty sure noone used those.
Either way it is genuinely a horrible fucking chance and saying "well previous 5th gen game did it so its ok!" is dumb as fuck
>>686659048
Same thing here, the hook is fucking dumb too.
>>
>>686659186
>Rise was unplayable, it's barely playable now. World?
Anon Rise is obviously on PC at the moment
>Your statement only applies to MHXX and that was on the 3DS.
And 4U
And 3U
And you can also emulate PSP games too
>>
>>686659257
>I think we're going to emulate 4U next since I think GU can't play online with emulators anymore
Nah, Citra works for both.
Btw 4U netcode for some reason is fucking dogshit on emulation and I would occasionally disconnect. Pretty much never happened to me with GU.
>>
>>686659221
>GS being able to 180 changes absolutely nothing
You could always adjust with GS by just shoulder tackling. At most they've removed 1 extra step and that's not easier because the shoulder tackle is a defensive move in of itself.
>DB can cancel demon dance as well dummy.
I don't remember DB ever having any high commitment anything so it's literally impossible to make DB easier to play.
>Whataboutism, that's very much still on the table. If you think that is not out of the question either for this game or the future title you're delusional.
Ok so now you've run out of arguments entirely and you've resorted to "w-well they might do it". Shut the fuck up. Clown ass newfag larper. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1678163853888720.gif (48 KB, 805x702)
48 KB
48 KB GIF
>>686646478
>>shinies autopickup
World's fault for making shinies so OP, back in the days was like 1 or 2 per hunt, in Iceborne we had like 10-20 thanks to Guiding Lands
>you can pick up misplaced traps and not get punished for placing them at a wrong time anymore
You still lose massive time, time is a enough punishment for a misplaced trap
>>Supply items autodeliver to your mount's backpack which essentially means your inventory as well since you can access your bird's inventory even mid-combat
This is a non-issue since MHGU, I don't even why pretend to be mad.
Don't care
>shooting on mount? This could absolutely be a catastrophy because motion values don't seem even remotely low enough for how safe it is
Don't care, not a speedtranny
Don't care
Its fine, it rewards with high chance of failure, way better than forcing Bow to work as LBG/HBG like in 4U/GU/World (was bad in Rise but at least was something new)
Non-issue + Don't care
Non-issue + Don't care
>>your HP bar flashes bright red when
Don't care as long I don't need to get spiritbirds
>>
File: 1694191484786140.gif (391 KB, 220x220)
391 KB
391 KB GIF
>>686651745
I really hope Crapcom doesn't use this system as a shitty excuse to not provide us with alt armor sets. I don't care if some tranny or hamplanet tourists wear opposite gender armors, but I will be fucking mad if I lose out on gunner/blademaster, alpha/beta sets, however you wanna call 'em.
>>
>>686659428
On release 4U and 3U were not playable because the emulator sucked too much. And before you even bother, I played MHFU with 3fps on that time's most advanced PSP emulator.
>>
>>686659515
>You could always adjust with GS by just shoulder tackling
Worldsperm detected.
>>
>>686654786
He's projecting.
>>
File: 1641178248254.png (226 KB, 500x361)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>686659621
>I really hope Crapcom doesn't use this system as a shitty excuse to not provide us with alt armor sets.
>>
>>686659621
You're a bit late to the party. They already removed them in Rise, without the excuse.
>>
>>686659515
>You could always adjust with GS by just shoulder tackling.
Weird thing anon, I can't seem to find the shoulder tackle button when fighting Abyssal Lagiacrus in 3, could you help me find it? Since its always been a thing and all
>I don't remember DB ever having any high commitment anything so it's literally impossible to make DB easier to play.
I dont even play DB and I know that demon dance locks you into place for a pretty long animation.
>>
>>686659574
>you still lose massie time from picking up traps
>I'm not a speedtranny
Make up your mind, faggot.
>>
File: 1691072853498917.gif (1.93 MB, 250x189)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>686659621
Oh how cute and innocent World babies are after Capcom made BONED game.
>>
>>686659648
>on release
?
I never said anything about on release, I talk about current year. All the games are out there and perfectly playable, some with online even so you can do it with friends
>>
>>686659653
>>686659791
Roll instead. Why would rolling be an issue in World? Because you need to have TCS available and rolling restarts your combo? Why isn't this a problem in the old games? OH RIGHT, because TCS didn't exist. Dumbass. Who among us is the Worldsperm. You nigger. Rolling to readjust was even easier in the old games. World was the only one you actually maybe had a point for. Me using World was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you had to slam dunk your own argument like a fucking moron. So nice self own retard.
>>
File: 1724353016310.webm (3.95 MB, 1280x720)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>686646358
this game is just easy
>>
>no new weapon
Not interested
>>
>>686659574
>This is a non-issue since MHGU, I don't even why pretend to be mad.
?
GU supplies are not even remotely similar and neither are Worlds
>saying "dont care" about any change that makes the game easier
That's just another way of saying "well you dont HAVE to use those features, just GIMP yourself!"
>>
>>686659818
I don't play with LS/HBG/LBG, automatically I'm not a speed tranny, there's a world of difference of hunters that don't care if the hunt is 5-10 minutes to hunters that are bad and every single hunt takes +20 minutes and speedtrannies that break their controller in half because it was higher than 3 minutes.
>>
>>686659948
Were you interested in the previous games but couldn't get into them because there wasn't a weapon that you enjoyed playing enough to stick around? What playstyle is missing? Not gimmick, playstyle.
>>
>>686659186
>Rise was unplayable
I was able to play it just fine. Did yours crash on a Switch or something?

>>686659348
>I'm pretty sure noone used those.
Yeah because it was tucked away behind a combination of unintuitive button presses so nbody bothered. It was still a thing though.
>"well previous 5th gen game did it so its ok!"
Out of everything World introduced, Palamute being the Tailrider system but good is the best thing to come out of Rise. Maps are getting bigger, running everywhere on foot sucks which is something that World proved clearly with places like Elder's Recess, Rotten Vale, and Coral Highlands. I like having a dog to use as I please so can run up wines and not spam the jumping over and over and over and over wasting stamina then doing it over and over and over. Fuck that. It wasn't good in 4 and Generations, then World/Iceborne made it worse and there wasn't enough Wedge Beetles to begin to compensate. It's why I'm glad Sekreit exist in Wilds. They're not my dogs, but hey at least they can glide.
>>
>>686659863
>OH RIGHT, because TCS didn't exist. Dumbass
What is your deluded ass even trying to pull here? TCS as some gotcha moment? Noone even mentioned TCS bar YOU, retard.
Also TCS was also a mistake, albeit a minor one.
>>
>>686659863
>Rolling to readjust was even easier in the old games
You still had to actually finish a swing, retard
It's far longer time-wise than just change your direction 180 degrees on the fly
>>
>>686660142
>Out of everything World introduced, Palamute being the Tailrider system but good is the best thing to come out of Rise. Maps are getting bigger, running everywhere on foot sucks which is something that World proved clearly with places like Elder's Recess, Rotten Vale, and Coral Highlands. I like having a dog to use as I please so can run up wines and not spam the jumping over and over and over and over wasting stamina then doing it over and over and over. Fuck that. It wasn't good in 4 and Generations, then World/Iceborne made it worse and there wasn't enough Wedge Beetles to begin to compensate. It's why I'm glad Sekreit exist in Wilds. They're not my dogs, but hey at least they can glide.
That's all nice and all but we're talking about how Sharpening doesn't remotely put you at risk anymore. Dogs might not have been some great sacrilege but being able to sharpen while mounted absolutely guts and invalidates the entire system
>>
>>686660114
I've played them all to death. There is nothing new on display here, just the same shit but easier. I don't want to do the same thing forever just slightly more efficiently.
>>
>>686660151
Wow you're fucking stupid. Painfully stupid. I'll explain to you more clearly since you're so stupid. TCS was the only time GS has ever been high commitment. The only reason tackle was mentioned was because it's clunkier than just rolling. Rolling out after any attack was insanely easy and made repositioning to get where you wanted way easier. If Wilds has it's damage locked to TCS like it was in World then even with being able to change directions mid swing it'd STILL be not as easy as the only games were.

>>686660226
And? Are you fucking stupid? The argument is about whiffing your attacks and needing to move. Do you think the monster's just going to stay right next to you such that you can always plant an attack? Do you think increasing the angle you can rotate is actually going to make a difference in real play? No, most of the time you need to reposition with GS it's when the monster has fucked off out of reach. Wiffing cause you couldn't adjust your angle enough was barely ever a factor.
>Also TCS was also a mistake, albeit a minor one.
Oh yeah cause new thing bad. Dumbass larper. Stop pretending you ever played the old games you absolute fucking clown.
>>
>>686660542
>TCS was the only time GS has ever been high commitment
GS is highest commitment weapon in any of the games unless you're playing crit draw like a pussy
>>
>>686660542
I love how these newfags constantly whine about "muh game being made easier" and then when it comes to TCS which is objectively the highest commitment move GS has ever had they immediately switch tune and pretend it's not exactly what they always wanted. It's so obvious they have no actual logical arguments in play and are just mental gymnastics their way into calling it bad because it's new.
>>
>>686659864
that looks unlike monster hunter
>>
>World players get to know what it feels like when their series is further casualized.
>>
>>686660679
>miss
>dodge
>sheath
>reposition and wait for opening again
>no negative consequences no matter what part of your combo your dodge out of cause the damage is more evenly spread between the moves in the combo
TCS is the only high commitment GS move cause you actually need to finish the combo. Why do you think CD wasn't viable in World or Rise until they had to make a set bonus that MASSIVELY shilled it? Cause it was worthless. before then. Do you not remember how much people complained about CD being nerfed?
>>
>>686659767
>They already removed them in Rise
In return we got all the weapon models looking correct after World/Iceborne ruined 95% of them on top of the team designing and modeling everything for the Palamutes and all the Frontier armor they'd eventually add so I'll take the trade. Plus Rise had more armors made specifically for gunners, something World couldn't even manage.

>>686660302
Admittedly I was on the side of bitching that being able to sharpen and heal while on a tailrider was gimping the game back when Iceborne introduced it, but even with all the hours I poured into Rise on both PC and Switch, I mostly sharpened when changing zones. This especially holds true when you get skills that prevent sharpening loss so it becomes more or a non factor of needing to use the dog to sharpen in the middle of a fight. Besides calling the mut over takes too damn long since you have to sheath your weapon to do it. Even if you set the summon prompt to the quickest timing, sometimes the dog won't heed your call till seconds later. So most of the time you're better off either using a flash bomb, getting someplace high, or using a whetfish while the monster is distract then bam you're back in the fight.
>>
File: mh fgsfds.png (1.6 MB, 1569x1139)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>686660542
>Stop pretending you ever played the old games you absolute fucking clown.
You owe me a very thorough fellatio.
>>
>>686660940
World players GET WHAT THE FUCKING DESERVE
>>
>>686646358
as long as it's not rise and clutch claw is gone i'll play it
>>
>>686660940
It's funny, from 2 till GU there was small steps on casualizing(mostly gameplay wise) the game but it was okay, World and Rice went too far and now those fags are complaining with all the changes
>>
>>686661113
>as long as it's not rise
It's clrearly isn't.
>and clutch claw is gone
lol
lmao
But i agree that id like to see it gone.
>>
File: 1681434620446974.jpg (81 KB, 1000x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>686661069
>4U
>old games
>>
>>686661330
Moving goalposts, are we?
>SHOW US YOUR WEBM OF FIGHTING BULLDROME IN DOS IN 1080p OR YOU'RE NOT A TRVE MONSTER HUNTER
>>
if capcom just made old school feeling monhuns in between these huge budget AAA mainstream games (world and wilds) everyone would be happy. or they could just release a collection of gen 1-4 games with online capability on current gen consoles and pc. they release resident evil, mega man and street fighter collections all the fucking time why can't they do the same for monhun??? this year being their 20th anniversary was their perfect opportunity for that.
>>
>>686661330
>mh4u is almost 10 years old
>>
>>686661441
Yes.
Hell, I'll even accept Portable Turd to make it easy for you
>>
>>686661459
Erasing the past means you never have to be compared to it
>>
>>686661623
>Yes.
I'm sorry I dont negotiate or talk to dostard discordkittens and also zinogre is the worse monster.
>>
>>686661069
Then you're a shitposter with no principles instead.
>>
>>686661693
Remember when Bethesda "lost" the source code for Daggerfall and Morrowind? And then they actually just nuked Morrowind in the lore?
>>
>>686661753
So you're just a Nintendo faggot and never played the old games
You could have just said that from the start
>>
Explain this wildbabs
>>
>>686661069
>not even hunter screen
>>
>>686661854
>m-muh Nintendo
Keep shitting yourself over imagined console wars because you're too poor to own a PC.
>>
>>686661947
>Doesn't even deny it
>>
>>686661069
>4u
>citra
unironically what the fuck is wrong with these zoomers who literally started playing old vidya just last week and pretend that they're the original fanbase?
>>
>>686662050
>you HAD to be there, this doesnt count!
>even though the game is the same except you can actually see some things better on a larger screen
Sweet cope buddy
>>
>>686662050
Their generation is garbage so they have to live vicariously through ours
>>
>>686662050
They're larpers. They started with World and then go back to the old games and play them for like 5 hours and now act like oldfags and shit on World. You can always tell when it's them when they pull this trying too hard to fit in "everything the old games do is good and everything the new games do is bad" shit.

>>686662167
>doesn't even deny it
kek
>>
>>686661854
>its about console wars, not the games
Also how am I a nintendofag for using... an emulator and not giving Nintendo a single penny? Save some face and stop posting anytime.
>>
>>686662202
>doesn't even deny it
I do not, why should I?
At what point does it stop being "valid", whats exactly the cutoff line for this kind of thing?
How about playing 4U in 2017 even though it released in 2015, would that be too late? 2019? 2021? You gotta draw the line on the sand, otherwise you're not entitled to your own stance. And saying that you had to play it exactly on release is absolutely inane.
The game is exactly the same either way. Go ahead and refute any of the above.
>>
>>686656662
>World, Rise, and Wilds are not part of the same franchise.
The worst thing about MH is that i have to endure such plebs.
I imagine everything some chink carts 3 min into the hunt, it´s a pleb with this type of mindset.
>>
File: 1724581005415449.gif (2.57 MB, 498x376)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB GIF
It's so funny to me to see incel neets calling every game piss easy as if having spent 30 years playing video games and nothing else is anything to be proud of lol.
Monster hunter is a hard series, get over it.
>>
>>686662339
Because if you played 4U in 2017 you don't make it apparent that literally the only reason you value the old games is literally just because they're old. They don't go shitting on World and Rise cause they're underage third world monkeys who are desperate for validation so they bend over backwards spreading their cheeks trying too hard to fit in. If you started with World and then go back and play the old games and go shitting on the new games I don't respect you.
>>
>>686659574
>crapcom enters anons rooms and fucks his anus bloody.
>i don´t care
i don´t care either for you being a fag but it´s not a objective counterargument to write "don´t care" it´s rather a sign that you´re a ignorant faggot
>>
>>686661693
>>686661854
Hmm... I'm smelling filthy eurocucks that can't download a emulator to play old games without paying a fine or getting arrested.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2.09 MB, 498x278)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
>>686649245
Screw you, maybe some of us like the occasional spin2win slope.
>>
>>686662834
That stupid fucking retarded ass gay sliding bullshit is exactly why I can't play Hammer in any of these nu-Hunter games. FUCK slopes they fucking ruined Hammer.
>>
>>686656032
proven false multiple times
>>
>>686657615
The fact that you're having less fun than with the older games.
>>
>>686657558
tribab retard have fun with your 18 poorly designed shitmons
>>
>>686662905
>No you don't understand it's not hammer if you don't exclusively charged upsmash in brief openings, superpound in medium openings and triple slam in large openings, any other moves than that are NOT HAMMER
>>
>>686663019
This is such a retarded cope when 3U exists. It's like complaining about MH4 having no G-Rank, bitch niggers it's right there in 4U.
>>
>>686663146
Correct.
>>
>series only has good games
>everyone is still fighting
And I thought the Pokémon fanbase was retarded, but at least their games actually do suck.
>>
>>686663210
I'm glad I don't hate having fun like you.
>>
>>686663158
then why did you say dos' monster roster was bad when you could've just said FU's monster roster was bad because... oh wait that wouldn't fit your narrative
>>
>>686663295
Pokemon Black/White was equivalent to Monster Hunter World in terms of the damage it did the community.
>>
>>686663295
>series only has good games
World and Rise exist
>>
NOONE
ISN'T
A REAL
WOOOORRRRRDDDDD
IT'S N O O N E
You may continue arguing.
>>
>>686663360
I probably should have specified "NTA" in there. I'm not the retard whining about Dos, and you're right what nigger complains about Dos when FU exists?
>>
>>686646358
At this point the Monster Hunter experience is just gone. It's just a boss rush now and may as well be a different series entirely.
>>
>>686663210
Well, too bad. I WILL use Courage Style, I WILL use an elemental hammer, I WILL abuse ledges and slopes to spam aerial attacks, and I WILL sometimes intentionally attack areas other than the head for partbreak purposes. The future is now, old man.
>>
>>686646358
retards here are so deluded
i guarantee that if they ever re-release any of those old games, from FU to 4U, all those games will flop compared to world/wilds
>>
>>686663476
It's not even a boss rush you have to spend literally hours faffing about and fucking around to get to the boss. World wanted you to go on long as fuck "collect the footprints" quests, and Wilds is going to lock monster encounters behind RNG weather events.
>>
>>686663295
It's American active timezones that are filled with all this garbage, threads are better when they are asleep.
>>
File: 1677710985675471.gif (1.25 MB, 360x360)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>Animation cancels all over the place
I don't like this. It's like the antithesis as to why I liked the combat in these games to begin with.
>>
everyone shitting on world for being casual, post your at velkhana solo clears please
>>
Longsword mogs every other weapon and once you add element to it, it's not even close.
>>
>>686646358
That never made any sense whatsoever
>>
>>686649129
Your character glows too why does no one point this out
>>
>>686663785
>Velkhana
u wot, the mid boss? At least stop being retarded and ask for Fatalis screens man.
>>
File: 1724246974604054.png (1.1 MB, 2779x2382)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>686654786
you know that they are giving men less options to wear through that?
i mean, you wouldn't let your male character wear a dress, right?
>>
>>686646358
>>>Bow coating auto-refill, you don't have to craft them anymore
When will they just make so you don't need to craft LBG and HBG ammo?
No joke, I'd give those weapons a try if I don't have to bother with ammo management since apparently you will always run out of ammo mid hunt and have to go back to camp and restock which sounds like a hassle.
>>
File: IMG_4253.jpg (83 KB, 922x450)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>686646358
Wilds is looking like dogshit, sadly. Turns out it won’t be joining FU and World as the only good MH games.
>>
>>686663632
I like this actually, that's what i'm looking for, i hated the boss rush/arcade gameplay of Rise.
>>
>>686663965
Feels like Ubishit you probably liked Horizon Zero Dawn too.
>>
>>686663906
at velkhana tho
>>
>>686663615
The entire reason why world happened is 4U was a giga flop (deserved, the series jumped the shark)
>>
>>686663956
Trvthnvke, they should just rerelease MHFU.
>>
>>686664000
I haven't played horizon, nor have a playstation. Also the girl is ugly.
>>
File: 1697031841335497.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>686663785
Monster Hunter is meant to be casual. Sunbreak endgame was too hard.
>>
>>686646358
All of these sound like great quality of life features (except maybe a flashing UI that sounds too distracting). Yes, I'm an ultra casual. No, I don't care that I suck. I'm almost 40, I play videogames on easy ot normal mode to relax and beat up some monsters.
>>
>>686651745
>pic
only fags want to see that shit.
crapcom is smoking if anyone would choose that over gundam gear or other full plated armor sets for male characters
>>
File: 1651366251586.gif (771 KB, 480x270)
771 KB
771 KB GIF
Who cares about ranged being even more broken? It has always been easy mode and became story mode since world.
>>
>>686664275
>male characters
That's Body Type A characters you fucking chud
>>
>>686663938
Honestly, just remove all crafting entirely. I want to hunt monsters in a game called monster, not play arts and crafts menu juggling.
>>
>>686664395
This. I don't know why people try to pretend the gathering and crafting parts of the game aren't boring and tedious wastes of time.
>>
>>686659186
>the console warriors didn't even know Rise released on PC despite constantly spamming MH threads with steamcharts screencaps
This really says a lot about them
>>
File: 1595010021683.gif (1.8 MB, 297x210)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB GIF
>quality of life
Sure would be easier to pick up the fucking ball and just throw it into the cage. Why do i have to use my shitty feet, hands are the grabbing appendages, stupid rule i hate this stupid game
>picks up ball run up to the goalie
>tweeeep yellow card
>FUK U FUK AL OF U
>>
>>686664709
The point of soccer is to kick the ball into the goal. The point of MONSTER HUNTER is to HUNT MONSTERS. Everything else is superfluous.
>>
Some of the more disfigured, obese posters need to realize the tagline for the series is HAPPY HUNTING not PREPARE TO DIE
>>
>>686657032
retarded FUtroon
>>
>>686662050
>>citra
not him but i dont even have any of my old consoles anymore which means i dont have any of my OG saves. who the fuck cares? not everyone is some severe autist who still has their fucking psp 15 years later.
>>
>>686646358
Bow coating refills really isn't a big deal. You get a small number of shots per coating now and you can only refill them with the new gauge. It essentially has introduced sharpness management for bow im a convoluted way.
>>
>>686646358
This is the only one I don’t understand. What do you mean exactly?
>>
>>686648143
Is there actually an AED in the air? I thought it was just a regular discharge
>>
>>686646358
They're making the game more fast-paced and fun like Rise did. What's the issue? Rise objectively has the best combat in the series.
>>
>>686662905
They wanted to do something with how dynamic the terrain was in world.
Honestly spinning is fun and hammer get the most dynamic of the sliding attacks.
The dev team was happy to put it in or else they wouldn't of given you affinity sliding jewels so it's not useless.
>>
>>686657558
Wouldn't that be MH1 you fucking retard
>>
File: 1712968431183072.jpg (78 KB, 960x960)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>Rise objectively has the best combat in the series.
>>
>>686657840
5th gen shinies were risk-free to pick up, they didn't even put you into a gathering anination like they used to. Shinies also dropped far too commonly which made picking all of them up tedious.
>>
>>686665135
Spotted a tourist
>>
I hate you faggot fivers so much
>>
>>686665238
What's dumb is that barely any weapon has sliding attacks, isn't it just DB and hammer? So they didn't even make full use of it as a concept.
>>
>>686646358
That was in World
>>
>>686646358
>QoL changes that helps you focus on hunting and not dumb busy work
Good.
>>
>>686663361
That's a weird way to say Sword and Shield.
>>
>>686665672
All weapons have sliding attacks. It's just that they have to perform some specific action to initiate the sliding animation. While Hammer goes into sliding automatically, as long as you simply charge on a slope.
>>
>>686663361
Except all the normalfags hated BW on release retard. It marked the most noticeable decline in sales in the series. It wasn't until XY that normalfags started caring again because of all the gen 1 pandering.
>>
File: ppsspp.jpg (339 KB, 1618x1149)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>686663956
>>686664150
I have been replaying MHFU (last played 15 years ago), and having lots of fun. It almost makes me want to switch my main from SA to GL
>>
>>686665672
>>686665852
This
Someone on the creative team really enjoys hammer
>>
>>686663956
that image is literally me
>>
>>686663956
XD Upvoted!
>>
File: GLM5X-5XoAADfjs.jpg (67 KB, 824x1024)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>686665329
>Some niggers actually believe this
>>
>>686646358
>Game becomes more fun by removing dogshit boomer clunkiness
>NOOOOOOOO YOU MUST KEEP THE ANNOYING SHIT!! STOP MAKING THE GAME LESS TEDIOUS TO PLAY
I've played since Tri, fucking move on you retarded nostalgia faggot. I'm sick of fans like you who refuse to see this game change. It's literally the same fucking game for 20 years and now that they're suddenly making the smart decision to remove the annoying shit, you're moaning like a faggot
Seriously, I mean this, move on and don't come back. Go play fucking MH2 on the PS2 or some shit
>>
File: 1722063514059698.gif (2.43 MB, 386x270)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>686663956
>WHEN PEOPLE SAY THE NINTENDO GAMES ARE "THE OLD GAMES" OR "OG MONSTER HUNTER"
>>
>>686663956
>worldtranny tries to disguise itself as a FUchad
im sorry but NO ONE played FU, decided to either ignore or hate all of the games afterwards until world released and then they suck its dick.
>>
>>686666134
Is making shitting bait on 4chin really what makes you happy?
>>
>>686664834
This, the series was never hard, just clunky.
>>
>>686666134
>its ok if you can just spam the monster with ranged attacks while having the mount's movement speed on, that doesn't make the game easier
>>
File: 1665658903827598.jpg (60 KB, 500x500)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>686646358
is mounting back?
I missed it when I played rise, it was one of the reasons I liked hammer so much in world
spinning into a mount into a fat charged head bonk and knocking a rath out of the sky was some of the most cathartic shit I've ever done in a game
>>
File: ppsspp2.jpg (634 KB, 1888x1055)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
>>686666256
I did that though. I hated all the Nintendo games, but I actually liked Vanilla world because it had stuff like
>Extreme Behemoth
which was more difficult solo than any monster in a Nintendo game.

replaying MHFU on ppsspp instead of my handheld and having so much fun
>>
>>686666293
What shitpost bait? More than half of OP's "list of complaints" is just quality of life changes, they removed things that literally waste your time, boo fucking hoo
I hate fans like him or (you) who have to constantly complain about any new feature in the new games, just go play the old ones then. If you want absolutely zero changes why are you even buying sequels? Seriously why buy this game if you want the exact same game as World?
>>
>>686646358
I don't care I can play FU on my vita whenever I want.
>>
>>686666256
It makes perfect sense though.
>MHFU was cutting edge from a tech perspective, it was incredible they got it to run on a 2005 handheld
>World was really nice from a tech perspective, it finally had a PC release that looked pretty good via MT framework (instead of being stuck on the Nintendo 3DS)
before the Clutch Claw shit the bed, vanilla world had less gimmicks than a lot of the Nintendo games like Generations
>>
>>686646358
All these changes are made so you can keep going hunting in the field with less downtime, I welcome it.
>>
>>686666548
and I forgot to include that
>The Nintendo games were the opposite. They were on weak, underpowered consoles that looked like shit. Their controls schemes were so bad that you had to buy separate clunky hardware for the 3DS just to make it not control like shit
>>
File: 1711731041531630.jpg (178 KB, 486x1103)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>686666256
is this you?
>>
>>686666471
>If you want absolutely zero changes why are you even buying sequels?
I want changes that make games harder or changes that are just sidegrades to existing stuff, how is that difficult to understand?
Noone complains about modular movesets or having additional weapon playstyles that were added in last 3 games, those were pretty welcomed changes.
Also Rey Deo is a very boring design that's just a mashup of Steve + Astalos, I sincerely hope it's not the fucking flagship.
>>
>>686665852
>They all have to perform a specific action
>As opposed to hammer, which has to perform a specific action on a slope
>>
Reminder that MHP2G / MHFU is one of the best videogames of all time.
>>
File: Nothing left.jpg (120 KB, 1033x668)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>686646358
>Greatsword's entire mechanical weakness of having to either committing to a hit or shoulder tanking has been dealt away with by Focus Mode allowing GS users to literally just button mash TCS indefinitely while they get to freely roll out of any animation they're in.
>They didn't even bother giving an incentive or point in not abusing Focus Mode, you're literally just hampering yourself if you don't.
>They didn't even nerf the fucking moveset anyway so now almost every GS vid I see is just some twitch streamer or vtuber very clearly just mashing the same two buttons over and over again, ignoring the monster's moveset, status or even position and getting free hunts and wins for doing literally nothing more than what amounts to tapping on a phone screen during an idler game.

MHR is probably going to be the last MH game I play in my life at this point. What's even the fucking point of calling it "Monster Hunter" if you're not hunting and the monster isn't a threat at all.
>>
>>686666779
Let me rephrase it. Sliding initiation on Hammer is tied to its bread and butter attack which it does all the time, while other weapon need to go out of their way to use an attack which isn't a part of their main "rotation".
>>
>>686666714
>4chan used to make fun of the casual features that weren't in monster hunter
>18 years later, the Nintendo games added all of those casual features (like an automatic camera or fast anime movesets) and people who started with those games defend those features
grim
grim
grim
>>
>>686666779
For most weapons, you need to sheathe your weapon, sprint on a slope, and go from the retarded stumbling animation into a full slide to do your slide attack, that's what he means you fucker. You just have to demon whirlwind on DB, or start charging on hammer.
>>
Great changes, actually. I've been playing this series since Tri and after nearly 6k hours across it since, there is no challenge left, the games are not fucking difficult, and they never will be again. Taking the tedium out of hunts is fine, I'm not here to spend another thousand hours showing I can solo the final challenge tier quest anymore, I'm here to play with my friends that aren't as experienced as I am and enjoy watching them experience the magic just like I did years and years ago. Go play GU if it bothers you, but this is the path MH has been taking since DOS, why don't you try enjoying it for once, because things WILL continue to change, as they always have. Tedium is not fun, it's not interesting, and it's not engaging, it's tedium. I do not need to prove I can do the most simplistic of tasks after thousands upon thousands of hours anymore.
>>
>>686666548
Vanilla World monster roster was pure ass.
>>
>>686667010
I can forgive all of that because Extreme Behemoth on release was more difficult than any monster in any Nintendo game. Had a lot of fun with that.
>>
>>686666994
>having even remotely a possibility of running out of potions is "tedium"
>having to engage with the monster's moveset at all is also "tedium", better ride on your serket and shoot it to death while dealing just marginally less damage
?
>>
>>686667051
Your EX Bloodbath 'Blos TA por favor, señor?
>>
File: Blitzball.gif (318 KB, 350x174)
318 KB
318 KB GIF
>>686664817
I'm not alone in enjoying all the superfluous elements of monster hunter and by hunting you must mean hitting monsters on the head because i'm not seeing a lot of hunting.
I was making a silly analgy anyway as MonHun has a much more complex set of rules than soccer. My point was that a game is nothing but restrictions, any game is an exercise in frustration. Convenience is the antithesis of gaming.
>>
>>686646358
just don't fucking play it if you don't like it
tendies should kill themselves.
>>
>>686667257
Idk why people say bloodbath is the hardest, he’s scary and definitely menacing but he’s extremely predictable and surprisingly fair, honesty he’s probably the fight I rage the least at because I know when I die it’s nearly always my fault, not the AI. I’d probably give the hardest non-event in GU to EX boltreaver. Extreme Behemoth solo was just harder
>>
File: image-161.png (3.63 MB, 2560x1440)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
>>686666714
no, but if youre going to act like an autist then be like mazeron and die on the hill that FU was the last good monhun. dont be a false flagging faggot and praise FU and world but then shit on every other game. its disingenuous as fuck.
>>
>flex after potion
real monster hunter game
>no flex
not a monster hunter game
>>
>>686666994
You say this but the footage of that retarded soulsfag with the baseball cap getting filtered by khezu exists.
Gatekeeping is good, actually.
>>
>>686667257
>50 minute timer
>can be solo'd in 5 minutes
>access to arts and styles
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>686667558
Lets see your jho ceana ass try to valor through its charge anon :)
>>
File: 105819.png (17 KB, 179x60)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>686667450
transphobic game
>>
>>686667646
or you could just avoid that and take 10 minutes instead of 5
>50 minute timer
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo nice "difficulty" nitenbab
>>
>>686667646
you can literally valor LS parry its charge anon unless you mean valor dodge
>>
>>686666256
only nintendo console i had was wii and i did give tri a try. it was pretty cool but i never finished it. world being on pc was why i tried it. i dont own consoles anymore.
>>
>>686667726
>its okay for the game to have dogshit monster roster because there is THIS non-MH monster in it that is SUPER DUPER HARD and totally HARDEST
Odd way to admit that World monsters are ass lol
>>
>>686667882
>moving the goalposts after running out of arguments
KWAB
>>
File: 1576441687624.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>686646358
>LS has become by far the most braindead weapon in the game, just repeatedly mash the attack buttons and hit the counter button when you think you'll get hit until the monster dies.
>Lance and GL are just straight up unkillable unless you are not even looking at the screen or using the controller.
>Bow has no downsides for being range and having the second/third highest DPS in the game.
>Both BGs have simply been turned into a shitty over the shoulder shooter with no thought process to it, simply aim at the monster and fire. Ammo management and elemental weaknesses don't matter.
>GS is literally just playing whack a mole at this point, can utterly ignore what the monsters are even doing because you can at any point just roll or shoulderbash out of the way.
>IG significantly nerfed for no apparent reason.
>Swax is completely unchanged for the 3rd generation in a row now.
>INFINITE CB SAED SPAM WOOOOOW THANKS THIS DEFINITELY WASN'T EXTREMELY FUCKING ANNOYING FOR THE PAST 2 WHOLE GENERATIONS!
>Graphics are barely better than World's despite having almost a whole console generation of dev time.
>Bottlenecking issues that are the exact same that DD2 had. (This is likely never going to be fixed since it's a problem with the engine they coded the game in.)
>Wounding is just the clutch claw's weakening mechanic again. So they are most likely going to balance all the endgame shit around routinely wounding the monsters on a arbitrary timer just to extend the fight and make it feel tougher than it is (AGAIN)
>No village, closest thing we're getting is a outpost where a handful of NPCs are going to be simply to serve as request/quest givers and nothing else.
>Cutscenes are unskippable again.
>Wyvern speech taken out the game entirely most likely for budget cuts.

What the fuck is the point in even calling this Monster Hunter outside of the use of the IP's monsters? This isn't even "hunting" anymore, this is just DMC combo retardation with a moveset that has 5 moves.
>>
File: siren.gif (792 KB, 438x498)
792 KB
792 KB GIF
>>686667882
======
WARNING!
======
WARNING!
======
THE MONSTER THREAD HAS NOW ENTERED THE
>COPING ABOUT EXTREME BEHEMOTH
PHASE!
======
WARNING!
======
WARNING!
======
>>
>>686667976
There was no goalpost moved idiot, you yourself admitted as much but said that "you can pardon vanilla World having dogshit roster because of 1 collab fight".
>>
>>686646358
>shinies autopickup
good change because after 5th gen shinies became way too numerous
good change
>Supply items autodeliver to your mount's backpack which essentially means your inventory as well since you can access your bird's inventory even mid-combat
makes sense because you can start quests out on the map now
how is this an issue
kinda retarded admittedly
seems to slow you down to walking speed, the option apparently mostly exists to encourage you to carry a gun as a backup weapon
>you can freeaim attacks on all weapons like on SNS with Focus Mode, even with Greatsword
very stupid
you have to spend a resource on them, it's just not a hard limit "X shots and then you do no damage" thing
bow adept dodge looks retarded yes
that's retarded, yes
the attack is 3 parts now and costs meter, and you can extend it if you want to commit even harder than before, plus the damage is backloaded, not really an issue
>your HP bar flashes bright red
yes I hate that too
>removed the carting animation
it's still there
>>
>>686666753
>I want changes that make games harder
You're just a faggot then.
>>
>>686668132
>makes sense because you can start quests out on the map now
Wrong, being able to access your sekret's inventory DURING COMBAT is a dumb as fuck change.
>>
>>686668119
>Extreme Behemoth doesn't count! He's "a collab" so he doesn't count!
Checking the boxes for every cope. lmfao
>>686668093
LMFAO
>>
>>686648143
>Shat on CB for no reason
GU CB was an attempt to refine the playstyle of MH4 CB instead of the derailment that was 4U CB, they just fucked it up by making it comically weak and not actually expanding on the MH4 moveset in any meaningful way.
>>
>>686668020
>>Wyvern speech taken out the game entirely
peak antisoul
>>
>>686668020
>Bottlenecking issues that are the exact same that DD2 had
God if this game launches in a similar state to DD2 it'd be such a massive, board-shattering SHITSHOW. And there is a decent chance at that because its also RE X and its also going to have a shitload of NPCs loaded up on the map
>>
>>686668297
He doesn't count because his model & design looks like shit, just like almost everything from Final Fantasy.
>>
>>686657606
damage numbers were a symptom of complexity inflation with each new release requiring the games to become increasingly up front with detailed information about its systems
you didn't need damage numbers when weapons had 3 moves and there was only 1 damage boosting skill
>>
>>686659221
I'm pretty sure Demon Dance wasn't high committal in World or Rise and you can just dodge in the middle of the animation
>>
>>686666753
>I want changes that make games harder
Stopped reading right there. You're a brain damaged retard. Just stop playing MH entirely.
>>
>>686668551
Definitely not in World and I am pretty sure not in Rise, although I never mained DB.
>>
>>686646358
>Actually it won't sell like crazy
You didn't get the memo apparently. Every opportunity for a press X to awesome = another million sales.
>>
>>686646358
and faggots will defend it tooth and nail because having to actually commit to an attack is "le clunky" and not enough ~QoL~
>>
>>686668020
>Swax is completely unchanged for the 3rd generation in a row now
>INFINITE CB SAED SPAM
have you even looked at a single minute of gameplay footage
SA has received significant changes and SAED is less accessible than ever
>>
>>686668770
If this series is going to forever continue to have bad animation I'd rather it be fast paced.
>>
File: 1705057973213190.png (81 KB, 325x222)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>behemoth
real chads solo leshen
>>
>>686669179
MH has the best animation work in the entire action genre
>>
>>686669316
leshen is easier
>>
>>686669349
*twig cages you*
>>
File: 1621852355907.png (96 KB, 224x190)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>end game monsters now have to be balanced to a hunter that can animation cancel at anytime, has infinite items, infinite sharpness, can aim every single attack at a tenderized weak spot the entire hunt and can mount up and engage an infinite max speed sprint at a moments notice

imagine the absolute cancer tier monsters the G-rank title updates are gonna have to be when the hunter get even more armour power creep on top of all this
and people will accept it all just to avoid having to stand still while they drink a mega pot
>>
Rise is 70% off atm with Sunbreak, is it worth it? I've only played World/IB
>>
>>686669513
Yeah it was fun
>>
>>686669316
>>
>>686669458
>end game monsters now have to be balanced
Why? They can just keep the monsters the same as ever. They can give players something nice without having to stomp on their balls in return.
>>
>>686669458
Except they won't be balanced for this at all. Sure you'll get the typical endgame one shots but that's about it
>>
>>686669513
it's fun, but install the "female animation" mod if you want to play as a female hunter
>>
>>686669731
Fuck that install the male buff body ones
>>
>>686669458
It's going to be like AT Lunastra or AT Nerg where the monster itself isn't bad, but it has one overpowered move that always threatens to cart

Alternatively, they go the EX Behemoth route and make it a race against the clock, forcing you to play very risky
>>
Not buying if HBG isn't the best weapon
>>
File: back to the future.jpg (188 KB, 1701x830)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>686646358
This is always what happens when games reach critical normalfag audiences, they proceed to dumb everything down to maximize profits this isnt the first time or anything new its just now happening to YOUR favorite series.
>>
>>686646358
>UHHH ITS ONLY OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT???
Dumb niggers, where were these complaints when rise was released for the switch?
>>
>>686669316
Khezu... my beloved.
>>
File: cat ribi.png (461 KB, 525x453)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
cat robot
>>
File: 1722461217604615.jpg (103 KB, 1378x1378)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>686669664
>>686670274
>>
>>686666378
Yeah we got proper mounting again
>>
>>686670351
are those yellow breasts?
>>
>>686670351
Not the best robot suit cats have gotten.
>>
>>686670421
i hope it's like 4th gen where you gotta set up mount rotations to maximize the cheese
>>
>theres most likely gonna be no monster rebalance for making the hunter stronger
>all monsters below G rank are gonna be an absolute stomp
>might make shit tier balance like making them just randomly one shot you which is trash and not fun
god i hate normalfags they ruin every fucking thing
>>
>>686668020
>This isn't even "hunting" anymore, this is just DMC combo retardation with a moveset that has 5 moves.
Yea that's point they were trying to go for too. Casuals get to pretend and think they're good because they can do flashy moves that do big damage with almost zero risk and no complexity because of how simple the movesets and weapons themselves are. It makes for very shallow gameplay and eliminates the point in trying to master the moveset since the skill ceiling is practically on the same level as the floor at this point, but hey, normies will eat that shit up being "big numbers and flashy moves and particle effects!!!"

It's honestly fucking pathetic because if they're going to take it to this point then they might as well just stop restraining the movesets altogether and just let us hunt with the ability to actively change weapons in mid-fight. At least then there'd actually be some fun and neat shit that people could do and figure out, but again that would require putting in complexity into the game and we can't have that in our casual game.
>>
File: CastHimIn.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Wilds isn't a MH game. It's a fisher price Devil May Cry. Wilds will be piss baby easy just like World was, and now Hunters SOMEHOW have more safety nets out of the box than both Rise and World combined. You don't even need to commit to anything anymore, just roll or cancel out of it. Fuck Ryozo. Yeah Wilds will probably sell huge numbers but that's what happens when you erode the uniqueness of classic MH in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator of human dregs. MH will eventually get monster health bars, count on it. Wilds has shown absolutely nothing is off the table for the sake 'convenience'.
>>
It's fucking hilarious how desperate some fags are to making it seem like the game is gonna be bad
>nooo you can pick up your traps again!
lmao, if this is what you have to complain about this must be the greatest game of all time.
>>
>>686670542
This game will be even easier than Rise
>>
>>686671079
>being punished for stupidly throwing out your trap
>no longer have to learn certain monster patterns to predic movement etc.
>just drop trap lol win game
>>
>>686671079
There's a point where streamlining and removing risk and reward dulls the experience.
>>
File: riding.png (242 KB, 348x313)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
Alma is a very good handler
>>
File: IMG_2910.jpg (106 KB, 922x450)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I just like every monster hunter, I appreaciate their qualities and point out flaws on each game.
>>
>>686670948
at least there's thousands of hours that can be put in playing in the old games.
>>
>>686671385
I think rise was the first game I didn't no life, but i liked FU-World
Monster hunter 1 is a bit too cumbersome for me.
>>
File: dasdsagfsda.png (2.57 MB, 1793x972)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>686646358
>>removed the carting animation, now its just your bird carrying you back & the cat douses you with potion juice
?
>>
File: 1724249552611.webm (3.85 MB, 1920x1080)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>>686671531
Guess it has both
>>
File: 1708112852925230.png (155 KB, 854x512)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>686671385
Same, I like some more than others but it's hard to call one outright bad. I thought base game Rise was one of the worst, but Sunbreak improved it drastically. I still won't miss wirebugs or spiribirds though.
I'm a bit concerned about some of the weapon movesets in Wilds but overall I'm optimistic.
>>
>>686671665
That is cute lol
>>
File: 1724180363056449(1).webm (663 KB, 720x720)
663 KB
663 KB WEBM
is it true that there is NO animation commitment anymore and you can literally guard cancel every single attack mid animation on lance, gunlance and GS? what the genuine fuck? if there is one design pillar of MH games it's animation commitment. what the genuine fuck is capcom doing?
>>
how can i play frontier
>>
>>686646358
>not an issue
>should have been a thing years ago
>not an issue
>not an issue
>absolutely not an issue
>could be an issue, but imagine using a gun in monster hunter
>not an issue, a cool change at that
>the literal least of the problems nu-bow has
>shitty change for a now shitty weapon, fuck gen 5 for killing my boy
>kinda dumb
>not an issue
>meh
>muh cart animation in a game clearly not inclined for the usual guild cat rescue squad, something world should have already tried out
>>
>>686671731
Yeah I will play it the same (consumer meme) get to the endgame on base, make my builds and leave the game until G rank comes out lol
>>
>>686659574
>high chance of failure
>comparing World's abomination of bow to 4u and GU
>>
>>686671894
>should have been a thing years ago
Retarded casual
>>
>>686671742
Why is this Marisa so angry
>>
>>686672143
I almost never use traps, faggot.
It was still damn annoying if you placed one and the monster decided to immediately fuck off like was common in World and Rise.
And considering monster movement is showing to be even MORE common in Wilds to the point they added a literal auto run feature to the bird? Yeah, fuck you.
>>
File: It all makes sense.gif (949 KB, 400x225)
949 KB
949 KB GIF
Okay so let me get this straight, it's a game called Monster Hunter but instead of hunting I'm actually just choosing one of a few needlessly gigantic, near featureless maps where 90% of the shit on the screen is inaccessible terrain and by "hunting" what the game actually means is it's going to tell me exactly where the monster is so that I can immediately fight it with a gun and watch as it desperately tries to hit me at least one time before I kill it and instead of going back to regroup and reorganize the game just wants me to start another quest in that area and will go up to and including give me free shit just not to leave. Upon starting this next quest I will again be pointed directly to the monster and kill it in pretty much the exact same manner.
Where the fuck is the hunting? This is just a massively bloated bossrush game.
>>
>>686672437
And that's a good thing.
>>
>>686672437
Welcome to monster hunter
>>
>>686671742
LS can cancel out of helmsplitter with no drawbacks, GS can turn while charging in Focus Mode, and GS keeps all charge levels after a tackle. They're just making the game more braindead.
>>
File: 1520631126601.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1145)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Remember the memes of Rise being classic MH soul? Well compared to Wilds, it is.
>>
>>686672670
that's not what i was asking about, retard fucking bitch
>>
>>686672437
That's the problem I have with this shit. It's literally just monster rushing endlessly with unnecessary loading times and resources spent. They could have at least done with MHR did and have the maps be small so that they're not so resource intensive but no, not only are they fucking huge but there is a bunch of background animations and geometry that do not add anything to the gameplay whatsoever. What is even the point in making these areas so big if the only fucking thing they want us to do in them is to fight monster after monster after monster. That was literally what Arena was made for in previous MH games.
>>
>>686672437
Don't forget that if at any point you run out of items for any reason you can get a free full refill on that item. Essentially making item limits altogether pointless.
>>
File: image0-9.jpg (46 KB, 883x1001)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
lancebros....how the fuck could this happen?!
>>
>>686672984
What's even stupider is they apparently want to focus more on "nature" like World but then put in so many things that don't let the player actually engage with it other than endemic life gathering. At least Scoutflies were a great way to contextualize is. We'll never actually go back to the Hunter part of Monster Hunter. It's just Monster Fighter now.
>>
File: 1698393311829206.png (1.86 MB, 650x750)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
This is what happens when you don't gatekeep normalfags ruin another beloved franchise. Can't wait for the next mainline game where the monsters hunt themselves and you watch in a corner and clap.
>>
>>686673308
You can't gatekeep when the developers themselves are actively trying to court casuals and newfags.
>>
>>686673234
I don't give a flying fuck what reddit is talking about.
>>
>>686673308
The next game will be a real Monster Hunter game like Rise since it's back to portable.
>>
>>686673308
Yes, gatekeep all those Japanese normalfags that have been playing these games longer than you've been alive. Retard.
>>
File: 1696743425686978.png (525 KB, 631x906)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>686673481
portablechads we fucking won....
>>
File: pepe cry.jpg (81 KB, 750x1000)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>686673234
>lance is now reddit
it's over.
>>
File: all you need.png (304 KB, 874x266)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
The scoutflies are less intrusive, HH has more than 3 songs on the horn again, monster type variety out the gate so we're not having another base World fanged/flying/brute wyvern scenario, and Metroid Prime holomap. I'm thinking Wilds is gonna be fun.
>>
>>686673481
>mainline is normalfag casual pandering to the max
>portable is over the top anime garbage
MH is just dead.
>>
honestly as long as it doesn't have the stupid rise mechanic where you jump on their back and run them into each other, I'll enjoy it
>>
>>686648042
>>686647659
3ds truly are retarded
>>
>>686646358
More food for my pasta? Thanks
>The game tells you when the monster is low on health / able to be captured
>The entire ecology and worldbuilding aspect of the game is gone
>Armor skills streamlined and negative armor skills eliminated
>No ecology videos
>Worse lobbies
>No actual farms
>No actual palico training
>No shittons of lore in books, magazines, armor and item descriptions
>No treasure hunting quests
>No side modes
>No trenya
>no seasons
>No variable weapon length
>No actual hunting
>No underwater
>Deco / relic / charm AND palico gacha hell
>Worse kitchen
>Worse combination / no alchemy
>Dumbed down to shit
>Crutch Blade and gunners roam free
>No poogie
>Verticality meme
>No towns as lobbies just a shitty gathering hub
>Melding
>Wirebugs crutch claw
>Hunter arts and wirebugs
>Mounting is so shit it has to be reworked every game
>Field pouch and gunner pouch make all inventory management nonexistent
>Lack of combo books and failing combos means you can just spam everything and have infinite resources
>being able to sharpen your weapon while mounted reducing all risk of it
>Its easier now
>>
Another game, another listfag
LETS FRICKIN GO
>>
>>686673234
I refuse to believe that's for Wilds
those fuckers are lying about their ranged usage and metafaggotry
only SA and GL look real
>>
>>686673841
I am excited to try out hunting horn again. It seems like they've learned the problems from Rise hunting horn, namely adding things outside of the actual notes mechanic, and changed it so that now the additions work through or enhance the performance aspects. making the counter/hyperarmor/whatever attack a song you need to play, adding things to change your performance while you do it, the focus attack letting you play notes while you do it is a great touch. While I'll miss the spin, I'm also glad it's gone because it turned the horn in IB into a one attack pony, like how long sword was just helm breaker.
>>
File: 3ds is shit.png (2.43 MB, 2493x849)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>686673308
Should of stopped 3dsbabs from buying the slop that was 4U, World is basically 4U: 2 Electric Bogaloo
but you guys will never accept that truth
>>
MH was always shit since it's so slow
>>
>>686646358
>shinies autopickup
This is a good thing
>>
>>686674491
This. Anyone who likes the clunky sheathe so that they can run is retarded.
>>
Boomers seething about QoL is the videogame equivalent of kids getting beat and turning into abusers
>>
>>686674668
>Qol
>>686674269
>Literal content removed and replaced with nothing
true mark of a tendie.
>>
>>686647758
>>686646358
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EBIN """"""""HARD"""""""CORE GAME
>IT'S SO LE-OVER MH IS HECKIN DED
>>
>>686672437
Why do you shitposting faggots even bother with this fake ass shit?
>>
>>686672437
>Where the fuck is the hunting
You have to play any of the first 3 entries for that
>>
File: link.png (340 KB, 411x727)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
Primary - Sword and shield
Secondary - Bow
refuse to wear leg armor with pants
>>
File: igualito.png (1.19 MB, 1118x481)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>686674753
Retard, 4U and GU are the TRUE VISION of Monster Hunter
>Ruined the artstyle
>Killed farms
>Mounting mechanics
>Worst fucking maps ever
>Allowed 4Us and Gens casualization, paving the road for World and Rise
>Gacha palicos
>Gacha weapons
>Dogshit levelling quests endgame
>Made all weapons feel like shit with the wind effects on all attacks
>Ledges onto slopes onto ledges onto climbable walls onto ledges
>Hunter arts and supermoves in general
>Crutch Blade and Insect Glaive
>Straight up just lower quality overall

>No Gun Sword
>>
>>686646358
Only actual gay thing here is the bow changes, rest are fine and can likely be turned off or not used
>>
i dont care i play gunlance
>>
>>686672437
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1135910/Hunting_Simulator_2/

I found the game you want, now fuck off
>>
>NOOOOOOOO THE GAME IS TOO EASY NOW IM A HARDCORE PLAYER THESE FUCKING TOURISTS DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE
Thats nice grandpa, sorry got a deco grind coming up don't worry I already have your PS2 warmed up for you
>>
>>686675097
All you need now is for bulldrome to be in the game to be just like link and also eat big pig dicks, sis.
>>
You can tell that a monster hunter thread has no value when people start bringing up nintendo out of nowhere.
>>
File: 1634388477734.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>remove moveset from IG because...reasons?
>give enough new moves to LS that it could have been the 15th weapon
>>
>>686675431
Where was monster hunter stuck and stagnating for 10 years, Alex?
>>
>>686668371
Maybe that's why it's open world. DD2 ran fine in the wilderness but turned into a laggy shitshow in cities.
>>
>>686675621
What did it even lose, I saw in the trailer that it still has the aerial dash, the aerial multi hit, and looks like one or two new air moves
>>
im too used to rise and never played iceborne, will it be weird to go replay that after?

gettin kinda tired of the anime
>>
File: sa.jpg (197 KB, 1036x1171)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
I am considering switching my main from SA to GL in Wilds, because
>I don't feel like a counter belongs on SA
GL on the other hand looks like the best version yet
>>
>>686670221
Fucking everywhere. Nobody on /v/ can even mention rise without making sure to bury it in a mountain of complaints. The only times these kinds of changes are considered "OK" are when the games coincidentally skip the nintendo platforms.
>>
>>686675912
Triple helicopter
>>
>>686646358
>everyone everywhere is excited for this game
>/v/ of course hates it because it's going to do well
Sour grapes.
>>
>>686646358
>Man I can't believe their making this game worse by taking out all the bullshit padding! I wanted a full time job, not a fun video game. Fuck Capcom! >:(
>>
>>686675956
Did not enjoy world/iceborne compared to rise,but you should still get your own view on it by playing it yourself
>>
>>686646358
>Everything is le bad

Tiresome. Do you ever get tired of yourself?
>>
>>686670357
i still want this plush
>>
File: 1724436618406047.gif (170 KB, 360x346)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>>686674761
>IS THAT A MOD TOOL BANN HIM NOW
>MH CHEATERS NOOOOOOO!
>>
>>686671272
>>686671264
>traps
>risk and reward
this is a joke right?
This is a complete non-issue, how many people even fucked up putting a trap, it's extremely simple to just do it right on top of the enemy; and if you run out? So what? It's not gonna stop you from beating the enemy, there's no risk being to traps at all.
Not to mention traps become completely irrelevant late game with all the elder dragons.
It's such a non-complaint the only reason you're mentioning it is to make the list in the OP look bigger.
>>
>>686676117
Remind me what that is, I played it in rise and the only triple thing I remember was being able to bounce up three times if I landed that heavy aerial move
>>
>>686671531
>>686671665
From what gamescom players had said
>first cart is the bird raptor
>second cart is the palicos
>>
>over-the-top anime garbage is OK when it's not on nintendo!
>>
>>686676268
Yes, that's the helicopter. You can only do it once now.
>>
>>686648120
Elden Ring had mimic tear. It's much easier than past souls games.
>>
>>686675912
no more bouncing of a monster after the helicopter and the grounded moveset is really different too. No more infinite combo that was there since the weapon was created it seems. Every clip i see of it being played makes me wonder what the fuck they were thinking
>>
>>686676149
i played world a ton when it first came out and quit before iceborne. was around when the witcher monster came out/SF collab costumes

id have to start over on PC so thats why im hesitant
>>
File: jopfasm.jpg (52 KB, 1194x710)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>686676135
>everyone everywhere is excited for this game
>/v/ of course hates it because it's going to do well
>Sour grapes.
>>
>>686675626
>things that never happened
Typical
>>
>>686676257
>how many people liked actual preparation before quests?
>How many people liked side modes anyway?
>how many people liked farms anyway?
>how many liked all the lore books, magazines and custom quest descriptions anyway?
>How many people forgot to eat before quests?
>how many people forgot to restock items before quests?
>how many people even liked seasons anyway?
>how many people even liked underwater anyway?
>how many people fucked up putting a trap
YOU'RE HERE
>how many people even liked sharpening their weapons anyway?
>how many people liked upgrading their equipment anyway?
>how many people liked walking around an empty map instead of an arena anyway?
>>
>>686676402
It has stuff to help you race through LR/HR if you want to
>>
>>686676135
This game is absolutely going to flop.
They have gone out of their way to shit on their fanbase that made this franchise a success. The old TRUE fans (Uno and Dos) have no reason to play this sewer garbage. You'll see a lot of faggots on here claiming they're real fans and they're soooo excited about this game, but most of the time it's a paid Indian if you drill into them enough, or it's some queer that says Tri or above is his favorite game, despite his kind being largely responsible to the fagification and animetrash being slowly crept into the subsequent titles..
>>
>>686676135
>sour grapes
Strange that /v/ has a similar hatred of Rise despite it being on literally every major platform.
>>
any arena news yet
its my favorite part of these games
>>
World? Had fun
Rise? Had fun
Wilds? Will have fun
>>
I think switch axe should get an attack where it jams the monsters skin in the hinge of the weapon and snaps it really fast
>>
>>686676709
>tfw training school never ever
fuck capcom
>>
I guess /vg/ will be the only place to discuss the game since /v/ threads are 90% console war shit
>>
>>686676940
ok then fuck off tranny
>>
>>686676940
/vg/ has been endless consolewar shit for the past 7 years. What makes you think wilds will change it?
>>
>erm akshully the games were always shit and easy
what did wildstroons mean by this?
>>
>>686646358
>>you can pick up misplaced traps and not get punished for placing them at a wrong time anymore
>placing them at a wrong time
i don't think i've ever done this. do you mean accidentally putting one down when you meant to use a different item or something? why should you be punished for something so trivial? what a non-issue
>>
>>686676940
>Pussy starts to cry and returns back to his cave where him and the other 20 drooling retards can go worship Tri for all eternity.
>>
File: 1709706906018272.png (49 KB, 370x266)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>686676940
mhg was never good
>>
For me is Lance.
>>
>>686677108
you never messsed up placing a trap ever?
I call bullshit
>>
>>686677108
>fuck up
>literally don't get punished
women mentality
>UH WHY WOULD I GET PUNISHED FOR WASTING ONE OF MY MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCES?
>>
>>686677319
This
>>
>golden rathian in 4U
wow i want to fucking kill myself this is awful
>>
>>686677313
NTA. Plenty people have, but you gotta be special kind of pussy faggot to whine to the devs about your retarded mistake.
>>
>>686677541
>Play dark souls
>waste a spell
>UH ACTUALLY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT BACK BECAUSE I DIDN'T MEAN TO USE IT
>I MEAN HELLO???
>>
>>686676940
>/vg/
>discuss
Two things that never go together.
>>
>>686677313
no. literally how could you ever?
>wait until it's exhausted and you can slap that nigger right under it
or
>just fucking put it down while it's sleeping
i can't believe you fags think this is difficult
>>
>>686676940
/mhg/ is literally 24/7 console wars and has been for years
utter garbage
>>
>>686677685
They should make it so I can never die and kill the monster in one hit desu its just a game chuddies!!!
>>
>>686677685
If it's not difficult at all...
Why change it then?
>>
>>686677813
DONT POINT THAT OUT
>>
>>686677730
just get into the clique and you'll be fine
>>
>>686646358
Are you telling me that a shrip fried this rice?
>>
>>686677813
it's a qol change
>>
>>686646358
>NOOOOOOO STOP IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN A GAME NOOOOOOOOO
>>
>qol
tranny cope
>>
File: 1722787462861393.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>686676940
>/mhg/
>>
>>686678000
>It's literally impossible to fuck up, you HAVE TO BE TRYING TO FUCK UP A TRAP
>Actually it's a QOL change for those THAT DO FUCK IT UP
Which one is it, then?
>>
>>686678060
games are supposed to be a challenge, not fun
>>
>>686678000
yeah, just like all of these
"Quality of Life" (Literally just content and mechanics removed and replaced with nothing)
>>686646358
>>686674269
>>
It's already looking better than World in every way so I don't know what the big deal is
>>
>>686676940
/mhg/ is populated by less than a dozen genuinely autistic anons an the occasional "anyone hosting a lobby" poster that posts once and closes the tab when it becomes immediately apparent that /mhg/ does not play any of the games in the franchise. It's basically /sthg/ where they don't pretend that literal bots fed by autistic people have points to be made.
>>
>>686677730
So where do we go to discuss the game?
>>
>>686677108
Sometimes you drop a trap and the monster just fucks off to a new location. It's not a big deal, you just fast travel to camp and get another one, so who cares if you can pick up set traps
>>
>>686678390
In what way?
>>
They should release the game with all weapons, armor, infinite resources, every monster already beaten because of its a qol change frfr no cap
>>
>>686678416
Let /mhg/ die and just make a new general for wilds when it releases. Kind of like how minecraft has two threads for different versions.
>>
>>686678421
I don't know but you can't stay here
>>
>>686678421
Gamefaqs
they already acknowledged that Tribabs were the last good generation, and they got men of reason there
>>
>>686678423
People who want a good game where you don’t get a free trap
>>
>>686678557
>trapping monsters
>ever
Sounds like you're just a shitter
>>
>>686678557
Monster Hunter is no longer a game about a simulating a Hunter's life (AKA Preparation, gathering info, analyzing your prey, and getting ready for the hunt)
It's now Monster Fighting endlessly
>>
holy fuck i didn't know how ripe these threads are for (You) farming
>>
>>686678610
I accept your concession
>>
>>686678641
This but unironically. Who gives a shit about hunting? I want a boss rush
>>
>>686678641
>It's now Monster Fighting endlessly
Welcome to endgame MH
>>
>>686678705
Boy I do I have the shittiest endgames for you
It's called 4U, and Sunbreak's Endgame
and GU in it's entirety
>>
Why aren't they bringing back rampages? Probably the best part of Rise.
>>
>>686678641
>It's now Monster Fighting endlessly
LETS GOOOOO CHAT!!!!
>>
>>686678765
Bait
>>
File: 1602651466515.webm (1.94 MB, 1164x880)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
You're all going to play it anyway.
>>
>>686678671
I accept your conception
>>
>>686678765
They were too busy bringing back Mounting and reworking it for the 8th time since they can't face they made mistakes with 4U
>but reworking underwater would be impossible
>>
>>686678765
Nothing to defend when your camp is a fucking cave.
>>
>>686678861
>underwater
Lol that sounds gay. Glad they don't do that anymore
No timed underwater msisions for me
>>
>>686678838
This webm is inaccurate, it implies Rathalos touches the ground
>>
>>686678848
>I kneel
I accept your trannycession
>>
File: 20240413021744_1.jpg (790 KB, 1956x1605)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
>>686676940
The MH general on /vg/ is an absolute cesspool.
I'd suggest you come back to when Wilds actually releases. Usually during the first week or so you can find some great and honest discussion and even people posting rooms but it soon gets overshadowed by console-warring and /pol/posting again (at which point you might as well look for a subreddit or a discord if you want to talk about the game)
>>
>>686678969
>3dsbabs actually believe this
so sad for you, you didn't get to experience peak MonHun
>>
>>686678641
>Preparation, gathering info, analyzing your prey, and getting ready for the hunt
and i love it
>>
File: 1563331961511.jpg (92 KB, 960x923)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Only thing I'm wary about is animation canceling. I really dislike the idea of animation canceling in Monster Hunter. The big weighty attacks you need to commit to, that reward positioning and monster knowledge, is the best part of the combat and what makes Monster Hunter feel like Monster Hunter to me.
>>
>>686677813
Why not, I doubt it was even an hour of work to program in. I don't care if you can't pick them up and I don't care if you can, its the very definition of a nonissue.
>>
>Elder Dragon busts through the walls of your village and fucks everything up
>all the NPCs have to go fight for once
Why won't they do this
>>
>>686679104
>It's the very definition of a nonissue
and they wasted dev time on it?
>>
>>686678641
To be honest you only needed those if you suck at the game lol
>>
>>686678424
>monster variety already infinitely better
>way better weapon and armor designs
>the "living map ecosystem" meme actually realized instead of being half-assed like in World
>Focus mode is way less offensive than CC
>can pause offline and cutscenes are skippable online
>story is apparently better implemented (in the 30 mins demo section that journos played, you start the game and almost immediately get to use the seikret and start hunting)
>>
>>686679149
If adding 7 lines of code to let you pick up a placed trap, then sure, clearly they coulda used that one workers time to add another decoration I guess.
>>
>>686679084
Because now its all about S-S-STYLING for the stream chat
>>
>>686679149
>merely pretending
>>
>>686665981
it's the producer
that's why hammer also has the best tenderizing move which is fast, 1 clutch soften, does a shitload of stun, and leaves you right next to the monster
>>
>Preparation, gathering info, analyzing your prey, and getting ready for the hunt
What fucking preparation are oldfags referring to?
Old games were literally
>look for monster in the same spot it always is
>beat it to death
>>
>>686678761
Why did you skip world
>>
File: 1332378949182.jpg (162 KB, 650x919)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>686646358
You Mon Hun Tourists complain at every new release at ANY Changes.
Just play the game and have fun or dont play
>>
>>686679293
You could already destroy already placed traps so the restriction of 1 trap at once doesn't apply to you
Why continue fixing a literal NON ISSUE?
>>
>>686679413
if it's a nonissue why are you seething about it?
>>
File: 65872adb454e5 - copia.jpg (196 KB, 1080x965)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>686679410
yeah we should just consoom
>>
>>686679084
I'm glad you're the minority. People would rather play games that are fun instead of tedious. The people that like being able to drink a potion while moving far outnumbers the ones that like dumb flexing.
>>
>>686679067
Worldbabbies everyone, he'll never know why calling someone who's shitting on swimming a 3dsbab is retarded.
>>
>>686679394
you had to uhh go on gathering tours and like craft whetstones and stuff! it was super fun and not tedious at all!
>>
>>686679501
If it's a non issue why do you care about it?>>686676532
We should just get rid of villages, sharpening weapons, crafting gear and just make the entire game a continous boss rush
>>
>>686679394
>What fucking preparation are oldfags referring to?
Looking up a strategy guide
>>
File: Autoaim.webm (1.92 MB, 1280x720)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB WEBM
>>686646478
>>686648838
>>686659574
>player can clearly miss attacks but the game still counts them as hits with the damage
>even the afterslash line missed by a foot but it still damaged the monster
>game literally plays itself with this amount of autoaim leading to no fun and no satisfaction
>"""""""""""""""""non-issue"""""""""""""""""""""""

Every World/Rise faggot needs to be FLAYED ALIVE.
>>
>>686679553
I don't care about healing while moving. I care about how impactful my attacks feel.

Your gesturing to some vague populist opinion means nothing to me.
>>
>>686679626
based. Shadow of the Colossus is a much better game
>>
>>686679606
>tedious
Is tedious alongside "QoL"
the marks of a true tendie?
>>
>>686646358
tl;dr but is it true that they completely dumbed gunning and now you just have infinite ammo and even HBG can roll fast like LBG and it also has rapid fire?
>>
>>686679553
worldsperm has an opinion
>>686679692
>I don't care about healing while moving.
Then you're part of the problem
>>
>>686679084
They've been steadily moving away from knowledge-based combat towards skill-based combat ever since Demon's Souls taught everyone how to make good action games.
>>
File: 1634782215274.webm (2.9 MB, 960x540)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>686679687
>Having to actually aim your attacks
uh, sweaty?
that's tedious and not fun, monster hunter should be fun
>>
>>686648042
>>686655665
I just don’t agree. HU’s onboarding experience is legitimately pretty terible compared to 4U’s straightforward village quests

Also “guild style” doesn’t even let you play the normal version of the weapon. Lance’s third poke was neutered.

Personally though, i’m biased because I played 4U and 3U first and found Gens disappointing when it came out for the sheer amount of recycled content
>>
File: jea1h181kj2a1.jpg (32 KB, 240x413)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>686679827
Dark souls wishes it had the combat of Monster Hunter.
daily reminder Fromsoft wanted to make MonHun but got shafted into a palico game
>>
>>686679626
Its just discordtrannies fishing for (you)s they don’t even believe what they’re saying
>>
>>686679838
i would rather play this than any modern MH game
>>
>>686679247
>monster variety already infinitely better
>way better weapon
I'll give you that
>Focus mode is way less offensive than CC
You don't know that yet.
>can pause offline and cutscenes are skippable online
>story is apparently better implemented (in the 30 mins demo section that journos played, you start the game and almost immediately get to use the seikret and start hunting)
So Wilds is better because it's a movie game?

That's it?
>>
File: 1655115012082.jpg (81 KB, 547x531)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
All the people going
>WAHHHH ANIMATION CANCELLING IS BAD AND ANTI-ETHICAL TO THE GAME YOU NEED TO COMMIT TO YOUR ATTACKS
Need to pick up something like HH. I want to see your retarded ass ""commit"" to a full recital/encore.
Fucking niggers.
>>
>>686678861
>they can't face they made mistakes with 4U

World, and all of its casualization, was the dev team “facing the mistakes” they made with 4U by not making it accessible enough
>>
>>686679413
Why are you getting heated over a non issue.
They gave you another solution in the event took nyquil and misplaced a trap. Hell just shooting the trap might still be the optimal solution to speed fags, seemed a bit slow picking it up.
>>
I'm surprised the discorders aren't trying to use the old "but Nintendo" defence today.
>>
>>686680131
Already did for many years
before your pussy encore mechanics existed and you had to actually activate the music playing mode while mid fight
>>
>>686680171
So you finally admit World is basically 4U2?
we're making progress now
>>
>>686680396
>So you finally admit World is basically 4U2?
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>686680396
for
>>686680162
>>
>>686678643
It'll be like this until release, enjoy the farming if that's your prerogative I guess
>>
>>686680279
And let me guess. You found it fun?
>>
File: 1722682111985534.jpg (84 KB, 1024x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
I FUCKING HATE ANIMATION CANCELLING GOD CAPCOM ARE SO STUPID!!!!
>>
File: 400.jpg (158 KB, 585x302)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>686680568
>Did you find playing Monster Hunter fun?
Uh... is this a trick question?
I didn't start on the 3ds pal, I do find monster hunter fun
>>
>>686679838
You're baiting now, but just watch.

World/Rise FAGGOTS will actually defend AutoaimWilds.
>>
File: 1717089714616966.png (411 KB, 921x377)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>
>>686656738
How is this relevant to his point whatsoever?
>>
>>686680685
>5th gen hunters will defend casualization
I mean, that's what they learnt from 4th gen babies
>>
>>686680685
>World/Rise FAGGOTS
That's like saying Sonyfanboys will agree with MS fanboys.
>>
>>686680808
Literally me.
The only players that care about the stupid race wars are the ones that started with either world or rise lmao
>>
>>686680396
World is 10x as far from 4U as 4U is from FU. World may as well be the antithesis of those games
>>
>>686680103
>So Wilds is better because it's a movie game?
What the fuck are you talking about?
Pausing the game is a feature that World removed from offline for no fucking reason and it was incredibly annoying
Cutscene being skippable online allow you to actually do a coop playthrough without having to quit and restart every story quest
Story so far hints that the the game won't have the glacial pacing of World story bits but it will be a lot more fluid and won't waste your time, like Rise

Wilds is giving us a pause button back and removing the retarded story restrcitions from World online
>>
>>686680901
>newfag doesn't know about GameFAQS
lmao
>>
>>686680808
We'll come out on top at launch, trust the plan
>>
>>686680815
You can't consuder 4U the last good MH if GU is just 4U but better in every way.
>>
only real fans consoom the capslop
>>
>>686680940
So World just finished what 4U started?
>>
>>686679692
>I care about how impactful my attacks feel
Then why are you complaining about something completely unrelated to that?
>>
>>686680960
Sorry I don't use social media
>>
>>686681164
>uses 4chan
>not social media
Console Wars in Monster Hunter are probably older than you
>>
>>686681154
Attacks having weight and needing to be committed to for the full and follow through, rather than being able to animation cancel just after the hit, contributes to how impactful it feels.
>>
So before this thread dies, what are my vet brethren going to spend their money on instead of MH?
I'm going to indulge in my model hobby. Maybe buy that rathalos zoids figure.
>>
>>686681231
When did I say console wars lmao, stop projecting
>>
>>686681321
May try to finally emulate Soul Sacrifice
wanted to get Wild Hearts but it fucking died
>>
>>686681006
But its not, the village experience is worse and the Arts fundamentally change the balance of the game. None of the original playstyles are kept intact. The Hubs are different.

As an pld fan I found GU’s content reuse extremely lazy. I’m sure its a good entry point for new players but i’ll never accept the myth that its the best classic game, just seems like a lot of cope from people who found the okder games too daunting
>>
>>686681006
too many shitmons bogging down the roster and quests
>>
>>686681321
Digimon is releasing wave 2 of their color Pendulum vpets. Other than that, just drawfagging and occasionally playing 3U or 4U
>>
>>686681321
Been playing MH since Freedom 1 and gonna buy Wilds day one
>>
>>686681502
Rise made me wary of buying MH on day 1
shit was awful on release
>>
>>686681397
ok worldtranny
>>
>>686681321
Also, if you’re buying a zoid i highly reccomend looking for the HMM series. They’re really good but might be hard to find for a good price now
>>
File: F6qFHv0WoAAaYdu.jpg (89 KB, 900x1200)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
You know MH threads are dead when even the autists on gamefaqs have a more positive view of Wilds
>>
>>686681605
so then go there already you dumb tranny.
>>
>>686681397
>the village experience is worse and the Arts fundamentally change the balance of the game.
Not really, the only difference when it comes to the village is that you have four flagship introductory quests rather than just the one, as much as people complain about the amount of gathering quests the large majority of them are optional.
As for balance the game is designed around guild style which is just classic MH as it is.
>As an pld fan I found GU’s content reuse extremely lazy
There is no content reuse, at least not anymore than any other MH game when it comes to hub and village quests progressing separately.
>just seems like a lot of cope from people who found the okder games too daunting
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
The 3ds killed this series.
/Thread
>>
>>686681829
>>686681754
Epic mic drop moments sirs
>>
>>686681501
JP only I assume? We never get pends in the west. Either way I might grab one myself.
>>
>>686679687
>LS
don't care
>>
/worldtranny seething
Thread
>>
>>686681863
Yeah i just imported them. See if any import stores still have them. I use Zenin but they might be sold out. Toherwise to the aftermarket you go
>>
>>686681829
Ah yes, the Sony and MS 3ds, home to MHW.
>>
>>686681953
GU is on Nintendo, tendie
enjoy your slope filled maps
>>
>>686665698
I guess the difference is that in Rise you can do it in battle and run around the monster like nothing. People complained when the flex pose was gone but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>686682007
Slopes being an issue brought to the series with World due to sliding.
>>
File: 143438.png (215 KB, 529x376)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>686681926
lol
lmao, even
>>
>>686681951
*zenintcg

>>686681754
>There is no content reuse, at least not anymore than any other MH game when it comes to hub and village quests progressing separately.

Deliberately misunderstanding my obvious point? Epic my fellow redditor sinply epic
>>
>>686682075
>acting like slopes just didn't fuck up both you and the monster in Ancestral Steppe
lmao
>>
>>686682059
>spreading misinfo
worldbabies are insufferable
>>
>>686682007
And world isn't.
Or did you forget that world killed classic MH and casualised the series?
>>
>>686682168
palamutes don't exist now i guess and can't be instantly summoned and rided on by just holding a button for 1 sec
>>
>>686682218
nobody tell xer
>>
Total Worldfag death
GU is subprimal
>>
File: 1656136949076.png (26 KB, 109x128)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>686682178
>casualized and killed the series.
that's 4U, World is literally 4U2
>>
i want to be casual
>>
>>686682218
don't the lizards in world just take you to the monster and they stay still if you find them? why are people saying they're exactly the same as palamutes?
>>
>>686682117
>Deliberately misunderstanding my obvious point?
You can just admit you didn't have a point after all there's only one way to interpret content reuse.
>>
>>686682314
Have some Gold, friend!
>>
>>686682331
SSHHHH WORLD IS WORSE THAN RISE
BECAUSE UH... ITS NOT ON SWITCH
>>686682381
Thanks
>>
this worldtroon really hates 4U

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.