[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thumbnail-home.jpg (100 KB, 1200x628)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Its officially fucking over, isnt it...?
>>
How many offically over has it been now?
>>
File: hungry.png (164 KB, 900x900)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>686840812
NEVER!
>>
File: lOJ8Qv.gif (748 KB, 320x180)
748 KB
748 KB GIF
>>
File: file.png (28 KB, 640x480)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>686840812
What happen ?
>>
>>686840812
Nah all the fags and troons are defending this PoS company now just because they pander to those rats. Also they think now that Kotick is out the company will change for the better.
What i learned from Star Wars Outlaws general perception yesterday is that if you pretend to like troons and add minorities in your vidyas means that all those loud fags will be on the corpos side no matter all the shit they've done in the past
>>
File: Fail as a Company.png (531 KB, 1266x688)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
It can't be.
HotS is too fun to die, and has been alive after death for years, now.
Blizzard is effectively a lich.
Though it is an unnatural shell of life, it cannot die, and it corrupts all it touches so that it cannot die, either.
>>
>>686840812
It's been over for like a decade. Blizzard turned to shit even before the Activision merger and whatever the fuck happened lately.
>>
>>686841256
they got bought by Microsoft and soon after they laid off like 90000 people
>>
>>686840812
>look how contrarian I am
>p-please pay attention to my blizzardslop
buy an ad
>>
>>686841256
this
10 years of "the expansion will fix this"
>>
>>686840878
Name 4 people playing wow
>>
>>686840812
SHIT WILL NEVER END UNTIL LARRY FINKS DIE
>>
>>686840812
>Nigger ceo
Yep, its over.
>>
>>686841050
TWW is the worst expansion to date. Literally 2/10 garbage. Worst than SL even. WoW is over. Many people are angry and ready to burn down Blizzard Studios in Irvine, CA.
>>
File: 1723765014273812.png (472 KB, 866x762)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
Reminder that she's a good character. Feminine and traditional. You racist faggots are just retarded.
>>
>>686840812
its been over for 15 years
>>
>>686840878
once a week since the Activision & Vivendi merger in 2008
>>
>>686846110
>that thing
>feminine
lel, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>686846110
anon, that's a man
>>
>>686846110
>feminine
Gotta work on your b8 anon. It genuinely looks like a dude.
>>
>>686846042
Really? got any proof of that?
what do you mean it failed? is it bad? or do you just not like the optional story in an MMORPG that is still very much the best in the market of that genre?
>>
>>686841050
Worst WoW expansion launch of all time. Blizzard had to pay millions of dollars to get streamers to pretend to care about it and stream it for a few hours. Even then, it only got 1/3 of the viewers the last expansion got in 2022. Blizzard's cash cow WoW is finally on its death bed, after 20 years
>>
if by over you mean such a quantified success that the haters are making thread after thread sperging about it.. yes.
>>
>>686846372
Why would he need to work on his bait when it got you to reply?
>>
>>686846110
nigger hair doesnt belong in WoW.
>>
>>686841256
Warlords of Draenor was the moment the game & studio went to absolute shit garbage. Every expansion prior was good.
Then WoD came out.
Mission table? Remember that phone game trash?
The complete streamlining and arbitration of every single game mechanic & social more was finalised in WoD. Overuse of phasing, content feeling like rushed meaningless shit.
Everything was like everything else in that game. They turned the mathematical formula the game ran on into some kind of shit where if you see it once you saw it a thousand times. Item level relative to player level gave the same relative performance regardless of level and it made the game feel like meaningless time-wasting garbage. For example if you had full epics at level 20, it would perform "the same" as if you had full epics at max level.
And level scaling (added later) just completed that. What a shit game WoW is now. It's not an RPG. It's a thinly-veiled treadmill
>>
>>686847507
The shipyard in WoD was the absolute lowest point, a second mission table where you could lose resources instead of gaining them. I think everyone else had quit then except a degenerate few
>>
>>686840812
>has sc, sc2, wc3 and HotS, which are all still extremely popular
>doesn't update, doesn't hire the old team back, doesn't port the older campaigns into it

It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>686847507
Cata was no bueno
>>
>>686847860
i don't know why you people think game devs are some sort of draft players who will rocket a proejct to success. Do you how know how many god awful trash games there are that are touted as made by "former Starcraft/Warcraft/WoW" devs? Tons. And how many successful games were made by them?? None.
>>
>>686847820
Apparently there was a lot of gold there that I missed out on.
>>
>>686848014
what do you even mean by that?
Also most of these projects you are talking about are all about a few members, not the whole team as once it was.

If I owned the company I wouldn't trust SC or WC in the hands of anyone else besides the team that made it a success.
>>
File: 1724721841523191.png (1.07 MB, 1920x1080)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>686840812
How could this happen, WoWsissies?
>>
>>686848005
Yea, no kidding. I don't think I hate any other expansion as much as I hate Cataclysm. It completely replaced the old world with a soulless, streamlined joke world and simplified every single aspect of the game to the point of ridiculousness. Fuck Cataclysm and everyone involved in its making.
>>
>>686848005
first couple of weeks when every fight was bullshit was pretty amusing. probably the hardest the games ever been. everything else sucked ass though.
>>
>>686847820
Currency/resource/reputation treadmills & timegating just is not fun at all. And nor is every piece of loot randomly "upgrading" to a higher item level or rarity.

What made WoW fun were a series of specific goals you could set and reasonably achieve.
For example, getting your pre-raid BiS. Every item on your pre-BiS list was a known known. There was no ambiguity: you did these instances enough times, you would get your item, no ifs, no buts, no bad rolls, no random stat spread, no titanforging: it was the item you needed. It felt good to get it, as such items were real upgrades. And then you could move on to your next item. That is how RPGs work. Slow, permanent, real upgrades and progress on your character. And it made all content relevant because that was the way the game worked, there was a constant real path for every single player. You did content in the order you were meant to.

Where is the fun in grinding for months (so you pay more sub fees!) for some stupid item requiring an abitrary amount of special currency, reputation, or resource when by the time the next patch rolls around, it will be rendered useless and meaningless? You don't even get a tabard or a title for doing it. Maybe even you do, but even then, so what? Everyone else has it, too.
Every item just feels like a meaningless over-formulated piece of shit, there's no magic to it. It's just an item level with a graphic on it and some stats. It's not some attainable known that drops from that cool location.

Flurry Axe? Kang the Decapitator? Krol Blade? Bloodrazor? Wall of the Dead? Hurricane? Arcanite Reaper? Staff of Jordan? Skullflame shield? And many, many more I can't name right now.
All of them became legendary items in the eyes of players and you know why? Because they were known knowns and every single one was a real upgrade to your character when you got one, no ifs no buts. They were tangible things. A part of the world.
>>
>>686843567
4? really? name 1.
>>
>>686841050
AAA large companies cannot produce good games. Not that they don't, the structure of a company makes it almost impossible to do so.
>>
>>686846269
I too am feminine. My cock is small enough for it to pass as a pussy, my beard is feminine enough to be a forest you can get lost in, my interests are all feminine like gaming, coding, tech.... We are all women on this blessed day.
>>
WoW used to be one long journey that you shared with everyone else on the server. Some people might be further along in that journey, and when they adventured with you, it was a treat. But you could undeniably catch up to them if you continued to journey. It made your journey worth it.
No matter what, time spent on your character's journey was worth it. Because every new item you got moved you further along upon it. It was a finite, definable adventure, at least until the next expansion 2 years later (and particularly during the pre-Burning Crusade years). You could see in one glance where a player was at on their journey... you didn't even need to inspect them.

Now WoW is a series of small journeys that become irrelevant the moment the next small journey arrives. Everything that happened in your journey prior the current journey becomes meaningless and irrelevantly shit. There's no sense of world, no sense of presence, no sense of a shared adventure, no sense of a community, no sense of special-ness. You don't belong in the world. You are just a collector of item levels, achievements, graphical appearances, mounts, and titles. Every single thing in the game has become a UI element and takes you out of the game's world and into the fact you're playing a game.
>>
I will just say. If you will cover with a finger the hair of an african woman, almost any african woman, you will find a face of a man
>>
It's been over since Wc3, wow was never good
>>
File: IMG_9913.png (143 KB, 436x225)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
GOAT
>>
File: 1581360537867.gif (1.93 MB, 245x187)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
What is your favorite Memory of WoW, Anon?

>Playing a human priest, Burning crusade
>The pre-patch for WotLK comes out and we get a new talent tree
>At the very bottom is Circle of Healing
>Circle of fucking Healing
>Heals 5 people, in a large AoE, and smart-targets the heals to the players that need it most, based on their health-percentage
>It also had zero CD beyond the global CD, and could be spammed repeatedly
>My eyes immediately light up. My hands begin to tremble. I hurry to a priest trainer, and reset my entire talent tree to make sure I get Circle of Healing
>Then I queue for Alterac Valley
>In a serendipitous coincidence, the enemy is at the bridge before the Alliance base, with everyone at a standstill in a state of a permanent brawl with no victor
>IT'S TIME
>I spam Circle of Healing until I run out of mana, then I sit down and DRINK IN A BATTLEGROUND to get more mana, then continue to spam it, over and over
>The Alliance pushes out of the choke, then across the field, then right into the Horde's base
>The 20 minute stalemate ended the moment I joined
>My healing stat is so high that it was the equivalent of the next 3 top healers, combined
>So I do it again, and again, and again, and AGAIN, until my battlegroup's Horde players learn to target me immediately, and all of the other priests that jump on the Circle of Healing train
>It's not surfed until Wrath comes out, two months later
It was like snorting coke off of a Draenei girl's tits into one nostril, and snorting meth of of a different Draenei girl's horsecock into the other nostril.
A killer high I can imagine could be matched plowing Jaina's cougar pussy while Thrall watches from the sidelines and cries.

HOT DAMN!
>>
>>686840812
Yes but the year is 2012
>>
File: 14032492394329.jpg (326 KB, 800x500)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>686850547
Maybe an odd one, but I fondly remember wiping in a Magtheridon pug for 13 hours back in original BC
I would've dipped much earlier but the raid leader was so eager and positive and I was morbidly curious how much longer he would keep trying until he gave up or mentally broke over people fucking up the cubes lol. I think we cycled through like 70+ people as people would leave after every wipe
He personally thanked me after we finally killed Mag and gave me like 5k gold which I used to buy epic flying
>>
>>686852690
Persistence pays off, I suppose.
Also 5k gold, holy hell. That guild was apparently either loaded, or completely committed to that first Mag kill.
>>
>>686849319
Tranny McTroonstein
>>
>>686846375
It's so bad that all the top WoW streamers are only playing it because they're being paid to play and advertise it.
>>
>>686846110
Isn't it weird to have this thing behave like literally ever other supporting female character? Isn't it supposed to be this prideful brute warrior that only knows war or something, or is it just Blizzard's not so subtle message of "this is the new normal, chud"?
>>
Its been mostly over since Diablo 3
>>
Crazy how much the story would instantly be if she looked like this instead
>>
>>686840812
>Blizzard EnterTARDment
>>
>>686846110
This is, I believe, the culmination of all the regression that's been happening at Blizzard for years. This character basically has it all - black, broccoli hair, crippled for no reason but also oh so wise and strong womyn. Completely unfit for the original setting, this shows how the insane propaganda push has effectively destroyed a once great, fantasy setting. You can't have fantasy in Blizzard anymore, you must represent every politically correct dogma in a fantasy game - because it's important to push propaganda on everyone, everything and everywhere, no matter if it fits even a bit.
>>
>>686846110
that is a man
>>
>>686841050
We get signal.
>>
>Put WoW in maintenance mode
>Radically downsize Blizzard
>Refocus on smaller, AA games that multiple competent teams can produce
>Revive Starcraft: Ghost concept as first title
>Continue from there
>>
>>686840812
It was over when the heads let themselves get pushed out by their own employees that hated gamers and the industry they were working in.
Imagine being a Blizzard employee TODAY with the smart ones tree branching off rather dealing with Chinese autists with Tencent money than staying at Blizzard.
>>
>>686856201
I dunno, I still enjoy D3. In the same way I’d enjoy an idle game when I’ve got nothing else to do but relax.
>>
>>686848165
They did my boy Magni dirty. But, hey, his cock is literally diamonds now.
>>
>>686846110
That's male half orc my friend.
>>
>>686856786
What!
>>
>>686856868
Why? People will continue to buy WoW expansions no matter how bad they get or how much they proclaim to hate it after the fact. They have no incentive to stop what they are doing, it sells.
>>
>>686848874
This is why Classic is still great. In all my years of raiding retail, there wasn't a single item that felt as good to get as Death's Sting on my rogue in Classic. A best in slot, never replaced, unique looking, rare weapon that stood out.
>>
>>686856963
Not anymore it isn't
>>
>>686846424
you guys say that every single time and then go back to buying the next piece of shit like nothing happened
>>
File: 1616443387751.webm (1.3 MB, 640x720)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB WEBM
I haven't played wow in years.

What makes this expansion worse than all the trash before it?
>>
>>686840812
It's been over since the end of Pandaria.
Warlords and the "graphical update" killed retail.
>>
>>686840812
>Its officially fucking over, isnt it...?
It's never going to be what it once was but it's not going to officially die for a very long time. It's a zombie whose undeath is gifted by absurd levels of IP loyalty. If Microsoft has a brain, they would just milk the IPs for whatever they are worth.
>>
>>686857123
agonizingly generic
boring content
boring/stupid/gay characters
>>
>>686857208
So DF 2.0
>>
>>686857006
Then what's YOUR solution to this madness, Uther?
>>
>>686840812
It's been over for a looong time buddy. The idiots still playing this shit are the bottom of the barrel scraps. You know, the 'lost cause' kind of people who're dragging the entire world down with them.
>>
File: 1639102949572.jpg (67 KB, 1024x730)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>686841050
i can only assume theyre talking about the latest expansion scandal for wows new mini expac the war within. They had a deluxe edition with like 3-5 days advanced expansion early access if you payed an extra 40 dollars, so all the paypigs bought it and were leveling on saturday or friday when the expansion is "releasing" tuesday. This caused an outrage among half the playerbase with the other half defending it because it made the launch nicer and they just wanted the paid mounts and clothes so theyre not bad for getting early access this isn't me shitposting . The twitch views were like 200k max, whereas with dragonflight it was like 800k, and now today with drops from what I saw it was 100k, tho i only woke up recently so don't know if it was higher earlier today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3VRgrQ7Ko

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>686857364
Jesus. Dwarf at 0:34 looks like he's playing whack a mole with plushies. The animations are so bad that It almost looks like it was made for literal toddlers.
>>
File: 1723197004875557.png (270 KB, 921x629)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>686847860
Why would they?
>>
File: itsogre.gif (156 KB, 640x578)
156 KB
156 KB GIF
I give them five years, max.
>>
File: 1695893176608478.jpg (100 KB, 500x500)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>686856868
>Put WoW in maintenance mode
>Revive Starcraft: Ghost concept as first title
This is the WoW mount that made more money for Blizzard than Starcraft II.
>>
File: 1461204337647.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>686857208
I asked what made it different.

From what I've seen of shit since Cata it is just a series of
>padding out content via some mobile tier gmaplay mission table shit
>diversity bullshit before any inclination towards passion about lore and game
>classes completely losing their identity and feel
>complete casualzation of gameplay and gear
>level squishing every expansion
>gear becoming irrelevant any no sense of progress etc
>the community with every expansion is just left with more and more of the absolute worst parts of humanity
>obsession with gear score and other shit like that (they put it into the game?)
>killing of old characters with every new expansion in place of their quota of pity-party characters
>cash shop i assume continued to grow
>pvp neutered

Is there something new they did or somehow people are waking up?
>>
>B-blackrock-sama, Wukong game is d-dominating the market, maybe we should...
>MAKE ANOTHER EXPANSION, PUT A CHICK IN IT AND MAKE HER GAY
>r-right...
>>
>>686840812
They just added pure sexo to overwatch. They should've added Juno in june and give her a summer skin immediately but w/e. Maybe a sexy reindeer skin
>>
>>686857590
Is this a horse, or a duck? Face looks like a duck.
>>
>>686857590
But if the sharp quality decline continues, nobody's going to be paying $20 for shiny mounts.
>>
File: haters-blocking.gif (285 KB, 220x220)
285 KB
285 KB GIF
>>686846452
>>
>>686857458
wasn't that deboonked?
>>
>>686840812
its been over for almost two decades zoomer

a company doesnt have to close to be dead. wow is becoming more and more a tranny containment zone that will be soon reflective 1:1 of the tranny population in the world

diablo was shit and people will never buy an ARPG again because of them

hearthstone is becomling total shit and irrelevant. they re alive sure but they ll keep shrinking

Microsoft bought them. microsoft does nothing but close the studios they buy. They cant maintain them, much less improve them. Maybe they ll fire every single person and replace them then keep the blizzard name for advertisement, which would be Blizzard second death. But blizzard is already dead the same way hollywood is dead. Living, but not alive.

Just forget it.
>>
>>686840812
it was literally over like 10 years ago bro
>>
>>686846476
>hair
>>
File: 1711267012496963.webm (870 KB, 480x854)
870 KB
870 KB WEBM
>>
>>686857976
Yes it was. I debunked it. Me.
I was like, "no way, Jose" and they were like "curses, foiled again".
>>
>>686857790
On the other hand, making shiny $20 mounts takes 15 minutes vs making Starcraft III: The return of the UED.
>>
>>686841050
Somebody set up us the flop
>>
Come on now. Disney finally learned their lesson about the DEI stuff. Other suits are just bound to follow them.
>>
Blizzard will still make games that pander to casuals. They will still make money. And they will continue to push out DEI projects because casuals will buy their trash.
They are basically Activision but labelled Blizzard.
>>
>>686858324
I find that impossible to believe. The kike hubris knows no bounds. absolutely no way they would give in.
>>
>>686846110
She? Come one mane, that is just Wyll with a new haircut.
>>
It's been over ever since they released WoW. The overwhelming success killed them very quickly.

>>686856928
I can play it solo but the couch co-op saved the game for me and made it almost fun.

>>686857590
I still remember the day this was released. It was bizarre to enter a BG with 20 other people and be one of two who didn't have it but I seriously doubt it made more money than SC2.
>>
>>686858363
Is DEI something women and trannies forced on companies? How many of those even play games, or WoW specifically? How can they influence decisions this large if they're a supposed minority of the consumers?
>>
File: 12123.webm (871 KB, 1280x720)
871 KB
871 KB WEBM
>>686840812
OH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>686857590
i remember when that thing came out
it was called THE RETARDED HORSE, short: TRH (theres even a video about it)
it would stay absolutely level no matter what incline you'd walk up, ultimately causing it to clip through the floor
everyone who was seen with it was ridiculed and laughed at
better times...
>>
>>686858547
With success there comes managers, with managers, there come women, with women the chemistry of the teams get jumbled because nerds are just not equiped to deal with them, without nerds your game becomes bland. Because woman and normans can't comprehend otherwordly fantasy, they just want to extent themselves into an virtual world and that makes stuff gay.
>>
File: 12124.webm (2.76 MB, 1920x1080)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
>>686858720
>>
>>686850547
Whole of vanilla generally speaking back in high school. Truly an epic adventure with my friends
>>
>>686858547
Gamers don't care about DEI. So (((they))) use that fact to normalize DEI to gamers and push their agenda. DEI alone does not sell games but gamers will buy games even if they have DEI. See BG3.
And that is used by them to push their agenda.
>>
>>686858167
crazy times
>>
>>686858720
>>686858783
Holy shit, it's beyond over. Holy shit.
>>
>>686858401
>The kike hubris knows no bounds
Suits don't care about anything, the line must go up. If this shit isn't worth the money they'll drop it.
Just read about what Kevin Feige said for Marvel.
>>
>>686858547
I'll break it down for you;
>Blackrock and Vanguard, plus other investment firms develop this DEI policy which places Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as a priority
>These companies literally and unironically control TRILLIONS in wealth
>They get this money by convincing world governments to put their country's pensions and other portfolios into Blackrocks investment
>So they use your tax money and your retirement money to incentivize companies to be "woke"

That's the simple version of it. The 'noticing' version is wondering why is every person in this chain of command regarding money is Jewish, and why does their religion require all "goyim" and "slaves", (read: non-Jews) to be genderless, or rather the Talmud tells them that the goyim cannot be either man or woman, they need to be shapeless golems. There's far more to it and I'll engage honestly if you're interested, or give you proof if you require it.
>>
File: 1720991016057252.jpg (11 KB, 462x429)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>they put Khadgar in a wheelchair
>a wheelchair guardian

I'm laughing so hard that I'm not even mad
>>
>>686858775
Women aren't the problem. Certain types of women are the problem.
>>
>>686846110
massive big black futa cock
>>
>>686859036
Are we talking about women (female) or "women" (xenomorphs) here?
>>
>>686858952
>There's far more to it and I'll engage honestly if you're interested, or give you proof if you require it.
>trying to argue with braindead sub 105 iq goyim
don't bother, they'll just repeatedly screech "nazi" at you, they are too far gone, we need irl arthas to purge them
>>
>>686857521
When Ashes of Creation releases WoW will finally be laid to rest.
>>
>>686859036
Very true statement, but unfortunately those certain types of women are the loudest, and ruin things for normal women and for most men.
>>
>>686859087
Biological
>>
File: 1707445412121864.jpg (32 KB, 500x515)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>686841232
>>686850030
>HotS
I can't have fun in this game anymore because QM is infested with subhuman (poles) 5-stacks dunking on randoms all day.
Makes me so sad.
>>
>>686858783
>>686858720
>this is the lazy shit we're getting now compared to Angrathar the Wrathgate
>>
>>686857976
It was just some intern doing some napkin math and then concluding horse = more profit.
So yeah, deboonked.
>>
File: 1713145183048959.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Everyone loves it what are you talking about?
>>
>>686859224
I remember reading somewhere that some anonymous Blizz employee said after the M$ acquisition that he hopes they get back to the Vivendi days where the policy was to shut up and do your work instead of the political agenda bullshit they had to deal with in past couple of years.
As the free blackrock money runs out with the currect tech recession they'll have to course correct their business approach. Alienating your customers for DEI bucks won't be worth anymore.
>>
>>686859345
>some intern
It was thor, wasn't it?
>>
Has anyone here actually played the expansion and can provide an unbiased opinion? Everything is either blind hate or blind shilling - what is the truth?
>>
They will churn out shitty games untill even the last addict has enough
>>
>>686859521
Don't know who that is.
Looked like a faggot, so could be anyone.
>>
>>686858129
fuck this faggot for defending live service games
>>
>>686841232
>Mephisto cant nab spite anymore in ARAM i didnt expect all 3 devs left to still be paying attention
>>
Letting euros on this site was a mistake
>>
>>686859521
>>686859706
Here he is >>686858129

What a faggot-looking fag.
>>
File: chris metzen.jpg (501 KB, 1536x2048)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>WOW IS SAVED METZEN IS BACK
>>
>>686859706
I'm quite sure it was him in one of his youtube sharts.
Of course it's not true because he's a lying piece of shit so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>686846110
Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot
>>
File: 1684433356857110.jpg (93 KB, 868x900)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>686858783
wtf
>>
>>686859787
It'll take a few years before metzen can pretend to have fixed things
>>
>>686860065
You can still feel some of his influence though.
Like the first main city is Dornogal.
Dornogal -> Dorn(R)ogal -> Rogal Dorn
Or the techpriest looking dwarfs in the second zone.
Those nu-devs are 100% not WH40K nerds unlike him
>>
i wish it was.
>>
>>686859441
Why anyone still watches this sellout is beyond me
>>
File: Lip Sad CCC.png (223 KB, 468x513)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>686858720
>>686858783
>in 20 years we went from Warcraft 3 cinematics to this
>>
>>686860626
>anyone
Drones.
>>
>>686858129
I don't know how this grifter faggot's math add up.
Maybe if he means how much work that horse needed compared to how much profit it made.
>>
>>686860784
At least Lip will get a swimsuit this year.
>>
>>686858783
NOOO A SHITTY CUTSCENE!?

I'm gonna play the actual game and enjoy it. Keep saving webms and promoting my game you faggots.
>>
>>686860859
enjoy playing with bots chud
>>
>>686860809
It's probably profits. Horse = 15 minutes of work, Starcraft II = 5+ years and tons of work and money, so even if the horse makes 10% of the money Starcraft II made it's more profitable.
>>
>>686840812
decades ago
>>
>>686859674
It's more of the same. Leveling is the same with reskinned zones and models. Quests are the same type of shit you've seen in every post Cata expansion. Cutscenes are somehow worse than previous expansions. You can expect the raids and dungeons to also be reskinned and filled with mob types you've already seen before. Nobody cares about Pvp, so they can feel free to remove the War part of the game name any day now.
>>
>>686858720
I didn't know Bionicle was still around kek.
>>
File: d2 chars.jpg (18 KB, 393x253)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>studio is all white and asian dudes
>games are fucking amazing
>studio gets diversified
>games fucking suck
How do sjw's even begin to explain this?
>>
>>686861075
The explanation is clearly that you're a bigot!
>>
>>686840812
Didn't Blizzard engooden themselves with the new WOW stuff?
>>
>Khadgar dies like a bitch
Epic.
>>
>>686840812
Hasn't it been over since at least 2019?
Blizzard has been a walking corpse for a while.
>>
>>686846110
The one thing that bothers menthe most is the weapon, WHY WOULD YOU USE A JOUSTING LANCE???
>>
>>686858730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjuFpQ3EeA&t=2s

if only he knew. RIP
>>
>>686861150
Yeah. The unceremonial
killing off of original characters just to have them return in a corrupted form is just boring.
>>
File: 1670240618637729.jpg (5 KB, 160x140)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
dead rogue
>>
>>686840812
Won't the WOW whales save them?
>>
>>686860898
Percentage doesn't matter, total revenue is the only important thing. You can't just make mounts constantly and expect all of them to sell crazy. An investment of $100 making $100.000 is still less than something costing $10.000.000 and only making $20.000.000.
Sure, it's still less of a risk to make something $100 but you can't base your financial decisions on that and expect it to always work in the long run
>>
File: uolhu62xz75b11.jpg (30 KB, 342x760)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>686861263
If he was still alive then playing TWW would give him ass cancer again
>>
>>686861075
The paladin was based on one of the devs. He was neither white nor asian.
>>
>>686859019
Man, i never liked Khadgar but thats just sad. why not use magic to uncripple yourself?
>>
> Warcraft III was first released in the United States and Australia on July 3, 2002
First shit-looking game from Blizzard was released 22 years ago. People supported it, for some reason.
>>
File: 1718206871735420.jpg (137 KB, 1106x1012)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>686861263
>14 years ago
What the fuck, I watched that video when it was released. Where has the time gone?
>>
>>686861485
>Where has the time gone?
So you also lose your sense of time while masturbating?
>>
File: 1718763268234962.png (88 KB, 550x550)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>686861319
That and naked, chained rogues gave me a stiffy back in the day.
I also thought that the blacksmith girl was butt naked with only an apron on.
>>
>>686847507
>The complete streamlining and arbitration of every single game mechanic & social more was finalised in WoD
ye no, that shit started during cataclysm
and you could make a case that cross realm bs, which effectively ruined the social aspect of the game, was introduced in late wotlk
>>
>>686840812
It's been over since Diablo III.
>>
>>686861681
>introduced in late wotlk
We thought it was a good change, how it made things easier.
If we'd known the consequences...
>>
>>686861701
You mean SC2?
>>
>>686861802
Nah, Wings of Liberty was ok. Just "ok" though.
Diablo III came out before Heart of the Swarm when everything burned down.
>>
File: diablo 3.jpg (228 KB, 1050x526)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
XD
>>
>>686861834
>Turn Raynor from a revenge seeking person to a simp lusting over zerg pussy
No.
>>
>>686861802
>sell one game for 180$
How did Blizzard get away with it?
>>
>>686861980
At that point in time, the branding of Blizzard still meant something
>>
>>686861937
How about yes? Raynor spent five years in ignominy losing himself to whiskey. Of course the fire went out. It was a perfectly fine way to take it.
It's a way men give into despair. He's not a shounen action hero.
>>
>>686861212
its to subtlety hint that she is a futa

I mean if you couldn't tell from the face or body
>>
>>686861150
He probably didn't die, but got crippled. Now he's part of the DEI. Enjoy.
>>
>>686862061
t. Rian Johnson
>>
>>686861937
>>686862061
wol introduced the concept of big bad amon
raynor is debatable
>>
>>686861937
It's sort of understandable that he could hate zerged Kerrigan but still miss her pre-zerg self, though him having feelings for her still comes out of blue, unless it was from the books or something.
>>
>>686862269
Amon was already hinted at in brood war
>>
>>686862269
Amon could've been a workable concept. Brood War introduced the hybrids and the true ultimate evil working in the background anyway, Amon is just an extrapolation of that.
Then they decided to not extrapolate at all and left him as "evil space guy who does the evil cause he's evil".
>>
>>686862431
>"evil space guy who does the evil cause he's evil"
Still better writing than anything in recent media, both video games and movies.
>>
The main issue is that the game is impossible to get back into, or start over. I played that game for like a decade and when I decided to
check it out again I got like 20 different quests, no coherent way forward and a ton of barely connected content.

The only playable thing is classic.

So I dropped it and decided to play FF14 instead.
>>
>>686861937
The entire story is a silly cowboy flick in space and they don't hold back with the guitar strings during cutscenes. I didn't mind it but it wasn't as interesting as SC1. Killing Tychus was the real crime.
>>
>>686862370
>though him having feelings for her still comes out of blue
Their first encounter is him wanting to sex her.
>>
I find it hard to believe that WoD came out 10 years ago already. I remember disliking the game because gear and progress had no purpose since welfare epics came into the game full-swing during wotlk. You might as well wait until the final patch so you can do alll the content at once and at that point I realize I might as well wait until the final expansion and do it all at once.
>>
>>686862391
not really, you just had duran being weird and doing weird shit
>>686862431
>Amon could've been a workable concept
ye possibly, which is why I'd say wol was still mostly ok by itself
it already felt a bit trite with the prophecy stuff and all that, you could sense a switch in tone which was entirely finalized once hots released
>>
>>686855985
that's been the case for years, no one plays WoW because they think its good, they play it because either sunk cost fallacy or they are getting Blizzbucks
>>
>>686862812
>not really, you just had duran being weird and doing weird shit
He was behind the hybrid-project and he did a whole exposition-dump on zeratul.
Why are you being this willfully obtuse?
>>
File: 1703018255226140.png (552 KB, 1280x720)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>686862661
That's just natural first reaction
>>
>>686862902
He also can't stop simping prior to mengsk' betrayal.
>>
File: 1586111901124.jpg (201 KB, 1199x1036)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>686862520
Nah, there's much better villains in some games.
>>
>>686847507
They got rid off all of that in Dragonflight, all the bullshit you just typed.
>>
>>686840812
Unironically. Their flagship IP was torpedoed by th woke-investor alliance.
>>
>>686862954
Abby?
>>
>>686862876
>no one plays WoW because they think its good
I only installed it again because I was so bored with everything else. It's just a mindnumbing timesink at this point.
The story is shit, the gameplay is the same since legion. There is nothing new or exciting, but you can waste your time until something better releases.
>>
>>686840812
Ive no idea what game they made since starcraft 2. I dont think Ive missed anything
>>
>>686863035
Blizzard is such a colossal disappointment that I just deleted my account, there's no reason for me to ever go back, good riddance, I recommend you do the same honestly
>>
>>686862812
>>686862882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rn7tjUTqTI
>>
>#WoW_partner #sponsored
WoW thread, my favorite!
>#ad #BlizzardPartner
>>
>>686862882
yes but it could have been some weird cult as far as we knew, not a single entity like amon was
there were even theories about him working directly for the overmind
>>
>>686858720
lol wtf
>>
>>686863193
>>686863336
>NOOOOOOO SC2 MADE AMON NOT BASED AND REDPILLED SC:BW AAAAAIIIIEEEEE

Dude he straight up says he's an ancient evil waiting to awake. How more obvious can they make it?
Why must you be this obtuse?
>>
>>686840812
Sadly not, chinese dump a shitload of money into Diablo immortal
>>
>>686840812
Blizzard haven't made a good game since 2002.
>>
>>686863446
He never says "evil", he appears more like a mad scientist, that even belittles Zeratul for his "violence".
>>
>>686863564
Who the fuck calls himself evil when revealing a great plan?
Why would it be evil to himself? It's only evil to the ones who'll suffer due to his shenanigans.
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>686850547
probably MoP, that's when I fully had a hang of the game and was also confident enough in my ability to swing dick about it. Did ranked PvP on my monk and raided on my warlock.
>>
>>686863703
Nothing about his speech makes him seem evil, he looks like a mad scientist. He doesn't mention destruction or killing or control of the Koprulu Sector or anything like that.
>>
>>686862524
M+ is also aggressively gatekept after the first week of a season. It becomes more difficult to get back in the longer the season goes on. It’s such an obvious problem with the game design that they refuse to do anything about. There’s so many small issues with the game design that get ignored that cumulatively lead to people leaving for better run games. The failure of WoW is purely due to shitty management. Ion is a smart guy but not nearly as competent as he is given credit for
>>
>>686863446
>Dude he straight up says he's an ancient evil waiting to awake
we're watching two different videos
he says
>I'm servant of a far greater power ( than kerrigan's )
which doesn't mean
>there's this xel naga thing creature who has been pulling the strings all this time
>>
>>686863829
>I have seeded the hybrid on many many worlds
>when they awaken your universe will be changed
>forever
Oh yeah, totally just a good guy trying to do what's best, but pesky zeratul keeps throwing a wrench in his plans.
Oy vey my fellow korprullu-goys we must allow in more hybrids or we will not survive
>>
>>686846110
She might've been developed too late to cut out with the move away from DEI across the entertainment industry, it will take years to go away.
>>
>>686863510
Based
>>
>>686863968
>Good guy
Good or bad have nothing to do with it, I'll repeat that he sounds like a mad scientist that is interested in watching his creation come to life.
>>
>>686863928
>which doesn't mean
It doesn't mean, but it sure as hell implies.
Something bigger and badder than Kerrigan and the Overmind is out there, and its nefarious plans are executed through Duran and the hybrids.
SC2 made that the evil squid boy. It didn't have to be evil squid boy, but it had to be something.
>>
>>686864068
Are you aware that mad scientists are usually evil? Especially ones that spend the entire expansion manipulating other people, including the lead villain?
>>
>>686863928
>there's this xel naga thing creature who has been pulling the strings all this time
It also doesn't mean that it couldn't be just that.
He serves a greater power, which benefitted from kerrigan's zergification and the overmind is gleeful for the acquisition of kerrigan and speaks highly of her necessity for his plans. Purity of form, purity of essence. The xel'naga's modus operandi, protoss and zerg.
All of this is in Starcraft 1 and Starcraft:Brood War.
But keep clinging to straws that nu-uh it totally only went to shit in Sc2.
The writing wasn't as clever as you remember it, because you were a kid.
>>
>>686864068
>Good or bad have nothing to do with
> a mad scientist
since when is a mad scientist good? Since when is being mad good?
>>
>>686864121
"A power that has slept for countless ages, and is reflected in the creature within that cell" sounds like he's talking about the Xel`Naga who created/nurtured the Protoss and the Zerg. Where are you deriving "evil" from this?
>>
>>686864070
well it also implied the existence of a cult like faction, a fourth faction of something else entirely, a robot faction or anything else
they just went to the worst marvel-like route possible : big bad guy + prophecy
>>
>>686864154
"mad scientists" like the Xel`Naga were, and we have no reason to think they were evil.
>>
>>686864251
Because Zeratul, who we have known to be an honorable and just man, says that he perceives an abomination. And Duran does not deny it, but merely chuckles and derides his "typical" violence.
You really can't understand storytelling if you can't tell that Duran's intentions are not for good.
>>
>>686840812
It's been over since 2009.
>>
>>686864314
>creating unholy abominations
>not evil
ok retard
>>
>>686864251
Yeah bro, they're just coming to change the universe as we know it forever.
I'm sure the change will be great. The best even. It's gonna be so great in fact we should all just stop trying to prevent it.

Do you understand the concept of perspective?
>>
>>686864286
You really have to stop grasping at straws this desperately.
It's a very pathetic display.
>>
>>686864141
dude c'mon there's a difference between potentially hinting at bullshit and finalizing bullshit
they're not the same thing
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 253x200)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>Gift a streamer 2 subs and recieve a shitty pixel pet to prove to everyone how much of a simp consumer retard you are!!!
>>
>>686864364
Zeratul is a literal child in his eyes, since Duran is much older and actually knows what his own plan is. Zeratul's righteousness isn't reflected in his ability to judge character or understand Duran's plan.

>>686864386
No one says the Xel`Naga are evil and as far as we knew back then Duran was recreating/awakening them.
>>
>>686864452
IT IS STRAIGHT UP MUH ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS PLOT YOU MASSIVE TROGLODYTE
But you can't accept that because it came from hecking based SC:BW which was your childhood favorite and had the bestest of writing evar!!
>>
For me it's been over since the moment they started pandering to china. Censorship on Hearthstone cards becoming global, and the Hong Kong incident.
And now with the money going to Microsoft... yep, it's over with no chance of me going back.
>>
>>686864495
You have absolutely no concept of tone.
What, exactly, do you think is the "dark" part of the mission being named Dark Origin?
>>
Be aware of paid hype shills (asmongold, preach etc) I wouldn’t be surprised to find out these roaches were paid the most they ever have to push this turd of an expansion and will shit on it 2-3 weeks later.
>>
>still plays blizzard games when none of the old developers are around and the people who balance these games now hate you yes they hate white people

I will never get that Blizzard is the most normiecore developer out there. All their nu-games are so badly balanced, only carried by the gameplay made by people who don't work there anymore.
>>
>>686864390
>>686864552
Do you understand the concept of a middle ground between mad scientist Duran (that appears to) trying to reawaken the Xel`Naga to Amon in Starcraft II whose motivation is literally "kill every living thing in the universe"?
>>
>>686864451
if you wanna be reverse retarded I'm sure you could argue that liquid becoming ocelot was also hinted in mgs1
give me a break
>>686864520
bullshit, absolute bullshit
there's no reason why they were forced to go in this direction : they could have written this shit in a dozen different ways
>>
>>686864576
Why has he seeded many many worlds with hybrids?
Why has he placed these ABOMINATIONS all across the universe?
Why does he want to remake the universe as we know it?
Why is he practically salivating at the thought of his plan coming to fruition?
Why are you so retarded?
All of these questions must be answered.
>>
>>686840812
People were talking non-stop about WoW even during Shadowlands, where I could keep up with the story just from the shit people were laughing about at the time. I know absolutely NOTHING about dragonflight and nobody is talking about it. Now there's a new expansion apparently, still nothing about it's premise or such except they seem to be going with the usual "oh fuck people are losing interest lets do WARRRRRRcraft again even though Warcraft since the first game put politics over actual Warcraft and that made it interesting?!"

I see them throwing sponsorships everywhere to the point where even popular content creators who have never so much as mentioned a blizzard IP are now being paid to play this shit. It really does appear that it's fucking over.
>>
>>686864576
There really wasn't a middle ground. It was sequel material for the evil hybrids. That StarCraft II did absolutely nothing interesting with it and played it completely straight is a mark against it, but not a transgression.
>>
>>686850547
The Stormwind slave auction raid on Thorium Brotherhood.
>>
>>686864649
How does liquid become ocelot? What's an mgs1?
This is Starcraft in-game lore we're discussing.
Learn to focus.

>bullshit, absolute bullshit
Holy cope.
He straight up lays the Dr. Evil shtick on so thick about an ancient power awakening and all the pieces being in place for his grand scheme that transcends this petty conflict between zerg, terran and protoss.
>>
>>686864667
Maybe he's an archeologist researcher scientist dude that learned about the Dark Origin™ of the Protoss and the Zerg and now wants to recreate/reawaken the Xel`Naga as he believes their knowledge and ability to influence the growth of other races could be a magnificent thing for the universe?

>>686864726
>There really wasn't a middle ground
I disagree.
>StarCraft II did absolutely nothing interesting with it
I agree completely.
>>
>>686864672
Dragonflight had such a shitty story, barely anyone knows what happened. The reality is vast majority of people nowadays play for the esports endgame of M+ and the game has abandoned all the players that play for story and levelling adventure
>>
File: LaughingDolphin01.jpg (14 KB, 436x348)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>686864805
>Maybe he's an archeologist researcher scientist
You're killing me over here.
>>
>>686861212
The lance isn't the worst (and it's awful) The fact that she is using a shield without an actual arm to steady it, distribute the force along, is what gets me. People have used prosthetics in war since before the fucking Roman Empire, but to use a shield when you functionally wouldn't be able to make proper use of it is just ghastly.
>>
>>686864805
You can disagree but it would've been a pivot to make the hybrids a more neutral or possibly beneficial force after everything they did to make Duran menacing.
>>
>>686861075
>Want to build a car
>Hire engineers
>Car is functional

>Want to build a car
>Hire a cook, a gardener and three kindergarten teachers
>"Car? What car?"

Gaming industry rn
>>
>>686864860
His words sounded like that of a scientist to me, not someone that wanted to annihilate all life in the universe.
>>
>Zero games releasing in the foreseeable future.
Yeah after TWW flopped M$ will prob start liquidating.
The D4 expansion has zero hype and no one seems to care about "green monk".
>>
>>686864970
>His words sounded like that of a scientist to me
>>YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM ALL BEFORE THEY AWAKEN.. AND WHEN THEY DO.. YOUR UNIVERSE WILL BE CHANGED... FOREVER!...
these are not the words of a nice gentleman
>>
File: LaughingHyena01.jpg (250 KB, 1024x708)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>686864970
Yeah he's totally trustworthy bro. He's just doing hecking science.
>>
>>686846110
If they actually made her act really feminine off the battlefield then that could make for some good gap moe
I don't believe you that they have though
>>
>>686865036
That goes back to my belief that there's middle ground between "not a nice gentleman" and literally "kill every living thing in the universe".

>>686865062
Him being self-serving doesn't mean he wishes for entropy.
>>
>>686861075
>How do sjw's even begin to explain this?
You are obviously a fucking Nazi for not loving diversified games.

They can't be wrong themselves, for they are the personified justice, a blessing on humanity.
>>
File: 1692331686692053.png (1.5 MB, 1615x1416)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Is D4 even worth getting into ? d3 was a huge dissapointment after 50 hr .

also OW2 is irredemable right ? good how good was ow1 it is amazing how blizzard killed such a good ip .
>>
File: 1694031641259444.jpg (153 KB, 1242x715)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>686861075
>>686864969
>>
File: LaughingAlligator01.jpg (75 KB, 1200x801)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>686865142
Yayayaya, the complete shift in tone to really hammer home that this guy is NOT what he appears to be is totally to be trusted that he's working for the greater good that totally won't end your complete destruction.
>>
>>686865201
I mean they killed WC4. OW is literally trash compared to WC. Even as IP it's dogshit.
>>
>>686865264
How can Warcraft IV ever happen with WoW existing?
>>
>>686865257
won't end IN your complete destruction.*
Sorry, laughing too hard.
>>
>>686865264
hey at least ow porn is better than any wc smutt out there anon .
>>
>>686840812
It has been officially fucking over since BFA, that was a couple of years ago bud
>>
File: 1705430234771945.jpg (161 KB, 1018x996)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>686865328
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: 1713001426122224.jpg (446 KB, 850x1511)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>686865316
>How can Warcraft IV ever happen with WoW existing?
Why can't you have an RTS timeline and a MMO timeline? The only reason WC4 can't happen because Blizzard is so greedy, if they don't make billions of 1 game they don't make it.
>>686865328
>>
explain why the latest expansion is shit, i'm not falling for blizzard's lies any more.
>>
>>686850547
>Burning Crusade
>Level 70 Blood Elf Priest
>Riding through Elwynn Forest so I can fuck around at Stormwind's entrance
>Pass by the quest spot for Hogger
>A group of lowbie alliance were wiping to him, two dead
>I obliterate him instantly
>The group /thank'd me
I think I remember this moment because it's just the funniest set of coincidences.
>>
>>686865395
>>686865450

I just collect worgen , goblin and some gnome porn for research . Specially chromie stuff .

https://r34i.paheal-cdn.net/29/86/298601cf46bebb22cfe7212549f58f19
>>
>>686841050
Wow fans are vocal and theyre not happy
>>
>>686840812
Yeah. I've been a blizzdrone since Warcraft Orcs and humans. It's over. It's sad to see but inevitable.
>>
imagine paying 70billion for this lemon
>>
>>686840812
according to this website the world should be over by now since everything "ends" every day
>>
>>686866174
Yeah but then we're so back in the midst of it's so over.
>>
File: 1719654235559608.png (3.85 MB, 1618x1618)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
>>686866103
Imagine getting 70 billion and then leaving that lemon.
>>
File: 1724003186322341.png (197 KB, 900x722)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>686866427
are we still blaming the house owner for the games? Kotick is gone, the game are still shit, and nu-Blizzard sucks. Wasn't related to the jew hmm? It was related to the lefties who work at nu-Blizzard who also hate white males. The majority of their playerbase.
>>
>>686840812
Well, companies go to Microsoft in order to die.
>>
>>686866826
It was funny how quickly the mood shifted from hopeful to hopeless during the Microsoft acquisition.
>>
did playing WoW cause people to become incels?
>>
>>686867056
It will never be funny when normies and work slaves blame the CEO. CEO don't give a fuck about anything, they are HOUSE OWNERS, they just collect money from the people who rent the house, aka Blizzard. Blizzard is shit because they METOO every single good developer. Literally, everybody who was once a good developer left the company because of the insane lefty feminist.
>>
File: 1400202823253.gif (2.72 MB, 265x276)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB GIF
is wow finally really dying ? god how can ppl still play that shit in 2024 ffs
>>
>>686867181
>blame the CEO
I clearly remember that Kotick was the one pushing and then cancelling an OW1 DLC which no one wanted.
>>
>>686861263
Rest in piss
>>
>>686866826
>are we still blaming the house owner for the games?
well the owner in the span of a decade changed the residents so ye
blizzard is still fucked regardless
>>
>>686862391
As a benefactor not as ANCIENT EVIL
>>
>>686867108
Probably not.
IRL I know more actual females that played WoW back in the day than males.
t. never played WoW
>>
>>686867649
>As a benefactor
To a cryptic and slimy douchebag.
Ancient benefactor to cryptic and slimy douchebag to ancient evil are not exactly the journey of a thousand miles.
>>
>>686867339
Launch days were one of the biggest shilling campaigns for WoW to date and hype felt fake as fuck.

I don't know how they can recover from this.
>>
>>686846110
But she’s ugly? Why would I care about someone put into the game for the sole purpose of them being brown and ugly and probably a dyke too? It’s all too predictable and boring. More blacks should buy subscriptions if anyone actually gives a shit about this negress/oid diversity push.
>>
>>686867862
They used to be genuinely fun, a really nice friendly vibe among all players so I didn’t mind how disgustingly commercialized they were. Splitting the launch into proud paypigs and ‘poors’ has totally soured the whole thing and I hope the game fails sooner rather than later after shamelessly shitting on their playerbase like this
>>
>>686858914
>>686859324
>>686860006
>>686860784
>>686860859
This isn't a real cinematic you retards, it's a fan one
>>
>>686846110
Dios mios Santa Maria
>>
>>686868190
Knowing Blizzard they will keep this early access shit for the next expansion release or go one step further to really squeeze those paypigs for more money.
>>
>>686868318
Could have fooled me because the official ones look like that too
>>
>>686867853
>To a cryptic and slimy douchebag
Yes and that's still some nuance and interestimg interaction over retconning the xelnaga into gods and the overmind into a dindu
Literally just make anon an exploratory researcher with a small group of other xelnaga that escaped the overmind's genocide and returned to the koprulu sector horrified and angered at both their creations for betraying them and killing their people. The good story beats of 1 and BW were the morally grey alliances and selfish politicking, something still possible if some renegade xel'naga finish their experiment just to weaponize it but not if you just make sargeras
>>
>>686867785
maybe, but even women that play video games only want the top 10% of men
>>
>>686866826
They were hired under him, just like Blackrock's DEI requirements. Big money fucks you in more ways than one.
>>
>>686869261
It was kind of funny to see guild hogs chase boomer retards
>>
>>686869346
>They were hired under him
Do you think a CEO knows who works for him in another company? Seriously, do you think the CEO is the guy who selects the people who work in the companies he owns?
>>
>>686840812
Its been over for years, have you only just noticed?
>>
File: 1717058590546100.png (10 KB, 105x48)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>686840812
What did they do this time?
>>
>>686841050
The lastest expansion had Early Access at a price, when everyone else got access days later they were ganked by the Early Access crew for lulz.
>>
>>686846110
I was honestly surprised they did not give her a voice like they did some of the dragons where they sounded so vague, you could not tell if it was a male or female VA. She has a girly voice but that does not make up for her shitty hair style.
>>
>>686846110
you lost
>>
>>686869654
high level players ganking low level players has always been a thing though

It's frustrating, yes, but complaining about having pvp toggled on and getting killed is stupid
>>
>>686869668
>does not make up for her shitty hair styles
Nigerians always have that type of hair style.
>>
>>686846110
Why does she look like a butch boss bitch
>>
>>686869082
We already had that story play out with the UED returning lol
>>
>>686869876
cause she is?
>>
>>686861075
>asian dudes
Lol no
>>
>>686840812
is it 2012 again?
>>
>>686850547
>January 2011
>Me and my friend made our first wow characters
>Just decided to kill all the bears we saw somewhere close to the Night Elf starting area in mainland Kalimdor
>We called it "the Ursine Genocide"
We still recall this childhood memory and agree those were better days.
>>
>>686857590
>made more money for Blizzard
blizzard does not make money anymore
all their financials are fake and don't pass the number frequency distribution tests
>>
>>686870030
>January 2011
>childhood

lmao are you an incel?
>>
>>686870235
Why yes, I am my fellow chud
>>
>>686870235
Are you a tranny?
>>
>>686857590
omg I watched the clip of pirategroomer too!!!
>>
>>686870232
Most retarded post of the months.
Congratulations.
>>
>>686840812
If Shadowlands and the Sexual Harassment lawsuit didn't kill them, I actually don't know what will.
Their consumerbase eats whatever they shit out without thinking, even if they are fully aware they are consuming shit.
>>
>>686869914
He said feminine and traditional
>>
>>686840812
*raises paw*

eye'm having fun :3
>>
>>686870535
Why would a dragon get lip fillers
>>
>>686870535
Good lord what the fuck is that thing.
>>
>>686870529
>>686869876
>Why does she look like a butch boss bitch
>>686869914
>cause she is?
really? was that so hard to understand?
>>
>>686870271
you are if you played a night elf
>>
have you ever shared your true beliefs in WoW without getting banned?
>>
im convinced wowfags just like to doompost for the hell of it now
tww is fine, it’s better than faggotflight even with 1 less zone
it’s WAY better than sneedowlands
even the disabled nigger isn’t as bad as i tought she would be
>>
>>686840812
A long time ago, anon-kun
>>
>>686871421
#ad #WoW_partner #BlizzardSponsored
>>
>>686871226
both
>>
>>686846110
>Wukong out of nowhere
Wrong Chinese game
>>
>>686871421
People are pissed off about the early access fuckery, you don't do that with an MMO, launches are so important. Blizzard are such a shithead company, they promised to 'bring everyone together' as recently as Blizzcon, then they do this. Truly the worst kind of people
>>
would you rather play WoW or get married or have children? which is worse?
>>
File: 032568029.gif (3.62 MB, 498x498)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
>>686871996
I'd have children and train them into being a goldfarm slaves.
>>
>>686840812
Has been for a long while. Just took time until even the most zealous drone finally saw the rot.
>>
I haven't bought a Blizzard game since D2: LoD. Blizzard hasn't made a good game in over a decade.
>>
>>686869654
>>686869792
Not really EA players got their stuff deleted
>>
>>686846110
>UUUUUUUUU EAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCISSSSSSSSSSSSS
Tranny just neck yourself, because you are too coward to blow your brains out with a gun
>>
>>686872520
diablo 2 isnt a good game though. its very poorly made
>>
File: 2154 6353464634.jpg (19 KB, 448x295)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>686840812
thanks op now ive got to reinstall wow again
>>
>>686872786
Uninstalling it already holy shit almost made a huge mistake
>>
File: a catfish.jpg (34 KB, 690x690)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>686865062
>LaughingHyena01.jpg
>>
>>686871421
$90 for 4 hours of “content”
>>
>>686840812
I'm actually confused. It feels better than DF and Shadowlands. Just feels like same old mediocre shit.
>>
Blizzard employees, you can stop already.
>>
for the poorfags, here is a way to experience wow and realise what you are missing out on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBuMumf9_uY
get a job and play the games you want instead of seething over games others are enjoying
>>
>already smashed DF records

Rip xiv troons
>>
>>686873742

is there anything more cucked than watching someone else play a video game?
>>
>>686861438
OG paladin was a based black nerd dev
Also Amazon is what it is thanks to them fapping hard to Kerri Hoskins at her fucking peak in MK 3-MK 4 and her playboy covers and gaming events
>>
>>686846110
That's a woman?
>>
>>686873742
Playing wow for the story should qualify you for disability payments due to severe mental incapacitation required to enjoy it
>>
>>686859278
sounds like a skill issue desu
>>
>>686857590
>WoWfags PAID for this
>can get like 20 mounts like this for free in other game
I genuinely do not understand. Hell, I went through the trouble (when it was current content) to get as many Nether Drakes as I could in Burning Crusade. Why the fuck would you pay for this low-poly shit?
>>
File: my husband is dead.png (415 KB, 936x526)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>686859278
i just play aram because the playerbase doesnt understand how lanes work and lose the game to minions
>>
>>686841232
It's the best thing blizzard has made since wc3 editor.
>>
I skipped this expac over the paypiggy shit and I've played every expansion since TBC day 1. I hope it was worth it microsoft.
>>
>>686846110
zug zug
>>
>>686874708
>paypiggy shit
what is that?
>>
>>686874708
same here

>>686874764
They charged $90 if you wanted to play on release day, otherwise you have to wait 4 days to play
>>
>>686840812
has been for a while
the past few years has just been maggots crawling over and through its rotting carcass
>>
>>686862650
They also made Nova Evil and fugleh
>>
why are all the male characters being replaced with women?
>>
File: 5439.jpg (384 KB, 1879x1080)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>686846110
This but unironically. She's actually really feminine and sweet and kind of a trad cutie. The cinematic just did her real dirty.
>>
>>686874816
>They charged $90 if you wanted to play on release day, otherwise you have to wait 4 days to play
redditors ate it up and are asking blizz to do more of that in the future
>>
File: 1628811246174.jpg (156 KB, 1024x1011)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>686875373
Neck yourself Blizzard Shilldrone
>>
>>686867339
Wish Blizz / pvp autists stopped being fucks so we could have custom game models
>>
File: did her dirty.png (131 KB, 1417x555)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>686875373
Do you guys have like a list of phrases you read off?
>>
>>686875713
ohh i get, dirty because she's black! daamn, anon is kinda racist
>>
>>686868318
>This isn't a real cinematic you retards, it's a fan one
>>686868558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3VRgrQ7Ko
>>
>>686875713
Yes that’s typically what happens when you farm out advertising to Indians, they do get a list of phrases to use. Hell it’s not actually just Indians, if you notice for instance raid shadow legends ads there’s also a stock set of phrases that is always used too
>>
>>686865210
Someone should fix this faggotry.
>Chad Stevens
>Writes code.
>>
File: 1724422377490038.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Art team status?
>>
>>686875373
it should be Yrel x Anduin
>>
>>686874590
Yeah but I wanna play loli.
>>
>>686875940
That would be an actually attractive female character, and also one that isn't a dark-skinned DEI checklist on legs.
>>
File: 123456542345436545.jpg (377 KB, 1865x1073)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>686875373
who is the JUST guy on the left?
>>
>>686876018
Anduin Wrynn, King of the Stormwind and the Alliance.
>>
File: 168899-nagrand.jpg (241 KB, 1280x750)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>686875907
>what if nagrand but uglier
>>
>>686850547
That "memory" is a straight up lie. CoH was added to the game right before TBC launched. The version with no cooldown lasted for just over 2 years - essentially priest got away with it because everyone was stacking resto shaman for bloodlusts, so a lot of people never noticed how busted CoH spam was.

It's interesting that your "memory" can invent an entire story which is easily fact checked to be a total falsehood.
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Circle_of_Healing#Patch_changes
>>
File: 1724721856992082.jpg (650 KB, 3440x1440)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>686875907
Carrying. BIGLY.
>>
>>686875907
This can't be real, the art team is usually the only thing holding this turd of a game together.
>>
>>686876162
So he simply got the expansions messed up and it happened even earlier in the game's cycle.
>>
>>686875780
What happened? What the FUCK
>>
>>686876245
A bunch of principal and lead artists left to smaller studios around the time of the lawsuits and sex scandals. This is the result
>>
The devs that once worked on the game you love all left. The new blood are all talentless trannies and diversity hires with agendas ready to be pushed no matter the cost. They couldn't care less about the actual game. It shows.
>>
>>686876245
The game is literally not even made by blizzard but a studio they absorbed named proletariat
>>
would WoW be better if it was made for chads or for incels?
>>
>>686865201
D3 is a way better game than d4 and I fucking hated d3
>>
>>686876928
chuds*
>>
https://youtu.be/hAWHFR8CRA0?si=Adkpc8WQAbrD8rZC&t=14624
i got goosebumps
no warcraft story has been this compelling since w3
>>
>>686877449
>#Ad
>>
>>686877449
You forgot #ad
>>
>>686840812
It was already over after Wrath of the Lich King. Too bad cause Warlords of Dreanor cinematics were absolute kino.
>>
>>686859787
I wonder how much money he made from blizz being able to buy a house like that in california
>>
>>686846110
Worst part is that 'she' shits all over the established lore of the king-to-be being hot for draenei including sexy draenei in his guards. Like, that's literally established lore and they tossed for this shit.
>>
what class in WoW has the most fun spell rotation to play with (not necessarily the best class)? I enjoyed playing 2h frost DK back in the day because the obliterate crits felt weighty and was fun to fight mobs and quest with it
>>
File: 1702007830299524.jpg (129 KB, 772x807)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>686876352
>>686868318
>>686860859
>>686858783
>>686859324
>>686860784
>>686860006
>repostan my comment
>and for context i hate blizzard and have not played wow in years
these types of trailers are not new, they like to spam lower quality in-engine 'trailers' alongside the actual cinematic trailers, and you can divide up the actual in-game cutscenes in the same way. pre-rendered in-engine, in-engine with lipflaps and vfx, or just straight up raw jank using emotes
>the actual pre-rendered cinematic for expansion release
https://youtu.be/zYdFLUBjwCU
>examples of in-game cut-scenes with decreasing production value
https://youtu.be/LUFirc4ueWM (in-game prerendered)
https://youtu.be/-7wXksJN7Jg (in-game, special animations, lipflaps, etc)
https://youtu.be/sti8XP-Sfpw?t=43 (in-game, using emotes and basic animations)
>trailers for the game
these include the one you guys just saw and ones where they just dont do animations and show actual gameplay while describing expansion features or content

they actually hired 2 machinima guys to do trailers for them because they manage to get more production value as one guy than blizzard does as a team for these in-engine mini videos
this is an example of one of the outside hire doing machinima for them. very obviously in-game but it just has a different look and tone that is way better than the one blizzard did themselves
https://youtu.be/UOsD0hFELFs?t=40
>>
File: 1724590117399925.jpg (527 KB, 3836x1168)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>686876245
anon... i'm sorry
>>
>>686875713
Saar you did me dirty saar pls saar i have to buy premium poo for my family
>>
>>686861898
Seeing how far those bald fuckers have fallen is sad.
>>
>>686869480
leadership rot comes from executive and down the roots of management. DEI ceo jew castrates and replaces all the managers. the cycle continues as it reaches the lowest levels of employees. old employees see the rot get burned out and leave. Its a classic tale with almost every studio
>>
File: xivdrannies.jpg (1.13 MB, 1920x1080)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Draenei were the only reason I considered WoW better than XIV but since they've been ported over what the fuck is keeping me from swapping?
>>
>>686878221
low settings better than high?
>>
>>686878221
fogfucked
>>
>>686878467
if all you want is a dead tranny chatroom with garbage music and a story about a tranny cat putting neovagina pus in tacos and feeding them to you, then i guess play tranny fantasy all you want
wow is for people who actually like a good game. you wouldn't get it
>>
>>686840892
me when Vessel of Hatred drops
>>
>>686850547
joining a pvp guild when i was 12 and telling everyone i was 19 so they invited me to the wsg groups
then being the best priest in the guild because i installed decursive and pressed the button any time i wasn't casting other spells
what a time to be alive
>>
>>686878467
Combat is still better in wow, but the people running XIV aren’t villainous scum who think their playerbase are walking talking wallets to be emptied, I started the trial for XIV yesterday. Seems fun
>>
>>686878197
You're clearly shilling because you never actually posted the link for the cinematic in question.
>>
>>686850547
>It was like snorting coke off of a Draenei girl's tits into one nostril, and snorting meth of of a different Draenei girl's horsecock into the other nostril.
>A killer high I can imagine could be matched plowing Jaina's cougar pussy while Thrall watches from the sidelines and cries.
tranny post
>>
>>686878858
>I started the trial for XIV yesterday. Seems fun
aint no way now you're shilling way too hard troony
not even your other xivtrannies think the starting experience is fun
>>
>>686878875
IT WAS LITERALLY POSTED IN THE THREAD ALREADY YOU STUPID FAGGOT, HOW IS THAT SHILLING
I LITEARLLY LINKED SHIT WITH EVEN WORSE QUALITY THAN THAT ONE THAT THEY WERE LAUGHING AT
HOW IS THAT SHILLING
KILL YOURSELF FOR EVEN IMPLYING THAT
>>
>>686878858
I've maybe just grown to prefer XIV's combat over time, but it always just feels more fair to me than WoW. There's so much that happens in WoW that is completely out of your control, there's nothing you can do about it, you just get fucked over by bad RNG or bad timing, multiple mechanics lining up at the wrong time, some retard in your raid doing one thing wrong and causing a wipe.
In XIV, if someone fucks up, it's extremely clear who messed up and when, the feedback is a lot more instant, you can learn and correct your mistakes much faster, and when you know a fight you can just do it with no bullshit.
Pre-endgame I get it though, there's barely any combat at all during the MSQ, it's basically a visual novel.
>>
File: 1723544773472469.webm (773 KB, 652x1080)
773 KB
773 KB WEBM
>>686878413
>DEI CEO JEW

THE GUY WHO MADE COD FAMOUS AND KILLED MEDAL OF HONOR LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GAMING YOU LITERALLY UNDERAGE HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1718031773076106.png (296 KB, 585x769)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>686846110
>the shape of that head is just...
>>
>>686875836
Lmaooo, the same shill agency must have been hired by Bioware to promote Slopguard, that would explain why you see the exact same message spammed everywhere
>"The first trailer was so bad but now I'm exited!!"
>>
>>686879246
>where do you work out
>at the library
>>
File: IMG_6507.png (377 KB, 718x697)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>686878645
Your post is in violation of the FFXIV movement. You see, FFXIV is the world’s best and most popular MMO with over 30 million players. We have the best story, the best mods, and most importantly, it lets you play other games. For just $13 a month, you can play all the other games you want as long as they’re free. Isn’t that a great deal?

>>686878858
So true. MMOs all have bad gameplay, and you agree with this. But Blizzard has been convicted of mass rape. They’re so fucking evil it’s insane. Like, I stopped playing WoW sometime in Wrath but I just know it’s a terrible game. The FFXIV free trial is great because it’s just a fun time to watch cutscenes and then you can go play other games 200 hours later.
>>
File: 1712261163276174.jpg (27 KB, 495x495)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Friendly reminder the so called DEI CEO JEW left and Blizzard still is full of woke shit. Wasn't the boomer CEO who forcing this shit you literally underage nigger it's your generation who's into nigger and trannies you literally zoomer nigger.
>>
>>686878952
Have you seen the wow starting experience? No cohesive plotline, you start on some random island then get dropped into the land of centaur gay weddings and wheelchair dragons? The starting experience is fine so far. The community isn’t all insane esports faggots too which helps a lot
>>
>wow getting rightfully mocked
>B-BUT OTHER TRANNY GAME
every time.
>>
>>686840812
It's been for years.
>>
File: 1713277446512594.jpg (89 KB, 900x750)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>686858783
Thr animation looks like YouTube ad for mobile shovelware holy shit
>>
>>686846110
That design looks so fucking dumb holy shit.
>>
>>686879141
>the feedback is a lot more instant
Lmao, do you even play this game?
>it’s basically a visual novel
Yes, and that’s what the vast majority of people are going to experience with this. FFXIV has over 200 hours of cutscenes, and that’s not even an exaggeration. It’s a bad video game. The endgame can be considered bad too, since it’s dependent on “snapshotting”, but that’s a bit of a hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>686879071
DO NOT REDEEM
>>
>>686875907
>import Tigole and Furor from EverQuest to ruin raiding 20 years ago
>20 years later, import EverQuest’s art style and environment
>>
>>686866826
the pozz shit is only half the problem
the fact they can't ship a pve campaign for overwatch after 5 years shows something deeply dysfunctional in going on in the whole place
>>
>>686879324
A woman literally killed herself after being bullied in Blizzard offices and they did nothing. The company is borderline satanic. They don’t pay their employees enough to eat in the company cafeteria or afford to live near Irvine. I feel better not giving them money
>>
>>686879414
DF and TWW are two mostly self-contained storylines. It’s a 20 year old game, what do you expect? Do you really think it’s a good idea to require people trudge through hundreds of hours of a visual novel with terrible “cutscenes” and no gameplay? Why would you WANT that?
>>
>>686879590
>try to make a nice post to explain wtf the trash you are seeing even is and provide other examples with links
>uhhh i think this guy is shilling because he didnt just make a post saying 'game sux' and im too retarded to parse what he wrote
YOU ARE THE EXACT TYPE OF STUPID THIRD WORLDER THAT IS KILLING THIS WEBSITE
>>
>>686866826
isn't blizzturd located in commiefornia? they are fucked no matter what seeing as DEI is their religion
>>
>>686879752
Right, yet you hate the “wokeness” in WoW, right? And you hate how they fired all of the employees responsible for the incident and literally sold the company and its assets to new people? What more do you want?
>>
>>686879753
>mostly self-contained
but if you want the full story you need to buy and read like 8 different novels and watch several youtube videos because that content is not in the game at all (either never was, or it was removed)
>>
>>686879753
Not gonna lie I think having people do the starting zone, then DF, then TWW and having the entire rest of WoW's story just rotting away is pretty bad. Not only does it do a disservice to previous expansions, but it also leaves most new players disoriented.
>>
>>686879557
>Lmao, do you even play this game?
Yes, I've cleared M4s, how about you?
Snapshotting literally isn't an issue after a few hours of raiding, once you learn how it works, you know how it works, and it works consistently, the same way, every single time. There's no mistaking it, if you were greedy and got caught, you know it.
>>
File: 1712686209652945.webm (3.67 MB, 1560x1900)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB WEBM
>>686879635
>the fact they can't ship a pve campaign for overwatch after 5 years shows something deeply dysfunctional in going on in the whole place
That's because Metoo 100%. That happened when they made PvE for Overwatch. All the white males got canceled, only cucks and feminist are left there. So nothing gets done. This is how feminist act. Blizzard is just a shell of its former self.
>>
>>686879753
I think selling an amateurishly written three hour campaign for full retail price is scandalous, but your standards sound a lot lower than mine. The writing in Dragonflight is a binfire, even the biggest blizzdrones acknowledge that. You have no leg to stand on here. The actual RPG adventure part of the game has been sacrificed in the esports altar and all the focus is given to speedrun bullshit like RWF and MDI
>>
>>686879752
Wasn't there an article a few years back about a Blizz employee that literally lived out of his car? Like people who do that literally everywhere else are either unemployed or make minimum wage.
Why haven't we firebombed California yet?
>>
>>686880004
TWW writing has been stellar so far, though.
So who the fuck cares about DF? DF is over.
>>
File: muffetsmirk.png (184 KB, 1200x1000)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>Legion: Retail is the best it has ever been! Blizzard listened! they fixed everything!
>BFA: Retail is the best it has ever been! Blizzard listened! they fixed everything!
>Shadowlands: Retail is the best it has ever been! Blizzard listened! they fixed everything!
>Dragonflight: Retail is the best it has ever been! Blizzard listened! they fixed everything!
>Whatever this new shit is: Retail is the best it has ever been! Blizzard listened! they fixed everything!
>>
>>686879950
This is classic. You know that snapshotting goes against how video games have operated for the past 40 years, right? You realize that FFXIV isn’t the world’s most popular MMO and isn’t even well-liked in its own community, right? You realize that video games aren’t supposed to have ridiculous levels of snapshotting where you have to run INTO mechanics in order to dodge them?? How badly do you want your game to fail?
>>
>>686880041
>Why haven't we firebombed California yet?
they're doing it themselves, there's no need to go out of your way to make it go faster
>>
>>686859324
>Angrathar the Wrathgate
And that shit was literally in-game graphics, not a pre-rendered cutscene, and it still looked better than this garbage
>>
File: 1724608456883.png (364 KB, 474x378)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>686880081
Stop noticing!
>>
>>686879752
it was a tranny
>>
>>686879982
why do women never face any hardship in their lives no matter what decisions they make?
>>
>>686879925
I want them to treat their employees properly. They STILL don’t to this day. You ever wonder why the game sucks so much. Blizzard pay is the lowest in the business. They trade in the prestige of working there and offer you poverty wages in exchange for the privilege. Their office is in the most expensive part of California to live in. Well paid and happy employees make good games, miserable, poor employees make bad games. I don’t personally want to support their MBA cynical way of running a company
>>
>>686880060
>DF writing has been stellar so far, though.
>So who the fuck cares about SL? SL is over.
kek it's always the same shit during the honeymoon phase
>>
>>686840812
Diablo 4 is so bad it’s literally satanic. I just can’t play it because 1) it’s fucking awful and puts me to sleep and 2) I can’t stop thinking about the onions beta atheists, literal faggots, and overweight purple haired feminist cunts who made this pile of shit.
>>
>>686880204
once the reasons I support total (((anglo))) death is due to this faggot
>>
>>686880213
>why do women never face any hardship in their lives no matter what decisions they make?
They do, but not in the west because feminist control everything, here. Imagine being a female in the arab/russian/chinese world.
>>
File: IMG_7999.png (819 KB, 691x844)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>686880004
I think that selling a 40-hour visual novel with a talking furry tranny is scandalous, but you like this. The actual RPG adventure part of the game has been sacrificed for endless cutscenes and cooming with modbeasts.

A shame that WoW doesn’t have a feature like delves though, wouldn’t that be neat?
>>
>>686880150
Do you even play the game?
It's extremely fair and easy to understand, there's a big solid hitbox that happens the moment the attack resolves, if you were in it, you got hit. It's separated from the animation because the animation might be some flames or gas or whatever, something that isn't an easily identifiable shape, something that you could argue "Oh that hit me" or "Oh it didn't". All the abstract shapes are gone, the abstract timing is gone, there's just a super clear hitbox that happens exactly when the castbar completes. It couldn't be simpler, and yet simpletons still get upset by it.
>>
>>686880081
It's because the """people""" who still play r*tail are unironically addicted to the game and refuse to acknowledge that it keeps getting shittier, so they delude themselves into believing it's good so that their hundreds of dollars of investments in pets and mounts won't go to waste.
>>
>>686880060
>TWW writing has been stellar so far
Bait used to be believable. It’s still written by Danuser, one of the worst writers to ever grace the games industry.

>So who the fuck cares about DF? DF is over.
DF is the new player experience you dumb fucker which is what we were previously talking about. Every new player (assuming there are any at all) is subjected to this low quality trash
>>
>>686880378
You do not like video games, and that’s okay. WoW has over 7x the amount of FFXIV players so it’s not like it matters. Imagine, BILLIONS of people on earth play multiplayer games that don’t require snapshotting. Companies have spent endless amounts of money to fix netcode and make multiplayer feel seamless across all genres and platforms. FFXIV stands alone in accepting mediocrity as “the standard”. Do you really think you’re that amazing?
>>
>>686880285
>>686880439
Keep crying xivtroons. It won't stop your dogshit visual novel about a tranny cat eating tacos from bombing.
>>
>>686880353
Are you really taking potshots at XIV for having a granny character in it, when two separate zones in DF has a quest where you help organize a gay marriage. Those in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones
>>
>>686840812
since WoW was made yes
>>
>>686880676
who cares about story in wow lol
in tranny fantasy it's literally all there is other than cybering with other tranniesi n limsa
>>
>>686880651
Oh it’s your mentally ill ass again, why do I even bother responding and taking your deranged posts seriously
>>
>>686880613
I do like video games, XIV is a shmup, your character has a single pixel hitbox, when you know how the game operates it is one of the smoothest possible games, you can greed perfectly, you can slide just outside of one attack and back in without missing a beat. It has an exceptional rhythm to it once you learn how the server ticks.
I don't know how you can disagree unless you've just never engaged with the game beyond the most casual level possible.
>>
>>686880439
At least Dragonflight has gameplay. At least there’s SOMETHING for you to do. And the story can’t possibly be worse than ARR, which many fans agree is pure drudgery yet is just as long as DF but without the gameplay.
>>
>>686880809
>mentally ill
he says camping out and seething about tww mogging his dead on arrival tranny game in threads about WOW
>>
File: 1615015101138.jpg (19 KB, 272x271)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>this is the shit Blizzard is putting all their money and dev time into
>meanwhile Season of Discovery is languishing in low effort recycled garbage with class balance patches every 5-6 weeks because there's only one part-time intern working on it
>>
>>686880378
>All the abstract shapes are gone, the abstract timing is gone, there's just a super clear hitbox that happens exactly when the castbar completes. It couldn't be simpler, and yet simpletons still get upset by it.
It's because wow couldn't even get "spikes coming out of the ground at preset positions" correctly in shadowlands in the painsmith fight so now no game can do hitboxes correctly because that's how things work to the wowfriend brain.
Wow can't do story? Nobody can do story
Wow can't do meaningful content for every skill level? Nobody can do meaningful content for every skill level
etc
>>
>>686861263

This had a small comeback when in TBC Classic people with the preorder mount would be routinely spat on by passerby. Blizzard's response was, I shit you not, to disable the command, which is how it is to this day
>>
>>686840812
It’s been over for a while
>>
>>686872537
>Not really.
100% complete revisionist history right here.
Bro we used to gank people all the fucking time because we would power level to max and then shit stomp on quest givers.
t. I was from Tich back in classic BC and Wrath. This kinda shit was our life blood.
>>
>>686876203
looks like dogshit
>>
>>686865201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UehsEJCfuns
>>
The nervousness of wowtranny shills is directly proportional to the frequency of the deflections to the other dead tranny mmo
>>
>>686880651
>if you dont like my slop you must be playing ANOTHER MMO THIS IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION SDFFFGERG
neck yourself
>>
File: derplander.gif (1.05 MB, 154x154)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>686880864
>one of the smoothest possible games
>>
>>686880353
>one bad expansion
>10 years of bad expansions
gee I wonder what game is better
>>
>>686865201
D4 is just a worse version of D3.
>>
>>686846110
But why is she ugly, what was the decision behind that
>>
>>686875907
Ok so im not the only one that felt like the isle of dorn was really empty then. It felts very....just, dull and lifeless.

Like here is the thing though ill give them credit where they did good. The new city? Pretty damn good. The delves? Also really fun im enjoying those a lot..
>>
>>686881041
nice try hiding it you've been exposed for being a seething tranny fantasy shill slurping woke letroon's pus infected tacos while crying about the superior game completely mogging your dead japanese chatroom
>>
>>686880901
The gameplay in XIV is fine, not wow tier but fine. Dragonflight is such a low quality product other than the combat it makes ARR look good by comparison
>>
>>686881204
>neck yourself
>>
>>686881087
What's funny?
Any savage raider will tell you the same.
>>
>>686880984
>Shittondrius faggot
ah the bucket of subhuman servers alongside spergrage, sharterras and the shitshow that was the Brazillian Gurubashi alliance and Warsong Horde
>>
>>686881203
Isle of Dorn is very clearly unfinished. I’ve never seen a zone released in this state before
>>
>>686881145
Women are intensely jealous of other women. A sexy woman in a videogame makes these IRL roasties feel threatened, hence why they crusade so hard against sexy women in videogames.
>>
seems like xivtroons arent taking the fact that their shit game flopped and wow is thriving very well keeek
>>
File: asmoreacts.png (798 KB, 527x720)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
the most degenerate wow slop eater in the whole world broke his fomo and now detests everything about the game
this should be a sign
>>
File: 1724688239273537.gif (1.45 MB, 600x338)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
>>686881416
>wow is thriving
>>
>>686881218
There IS no gameplay for the vast majority of the FFXIV campaign. 90% of your 300 hours are spent in cutscenes, reading text, or walking. This isn’t an exaggeration. The fact that the bar is so low should be embarrassing but somehow it’s not. Imagine DF times 6 plus no gameplay and somehow much, much longer. Jesus, a video game is supposed to be a VIDEO GAME.
>>
File: 1651794125100.png (1.8 MB, 1749x760)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>686881145
We will never know...
>>
>>686840812
They hired lots of cringe lame women who are turning wow into twilight, so yes.
>>
File: 1724489073338571.gif (2.87 MB, 304x426)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
>>686840812
>Blizzard dying
>Crash + Spyro dying

Microsoft is gonna turn Actiblizz into a bigger dedicated CoD machine than Kotick already wanted it to be, aren't they?
>>
>>686881341
IDK if i would say unfinished it just feels very, dull and lack luster for a zone. It feels like half the trees are missing Or like they were going for something along the lines of the Scottish highlands? I think thats what the intent of the zone was to be the Scottish highlands? but it feels like its missing the mark.
Im trying really hard not to be negative and enjoy it as much as I can and so far i am, at least in leveling, the quests are not flooded with millennial tier writing which im fine with. But the first zone at least feels REALLY really fucking dull. The ringing deeps feels a bit better, i have not gotten to hallowdeep yet.

Also leveling is really fucking weird this exp. Im not but about...10, maybe 20 quests into the ringing deep and im already half way to 77 with more or less 2 and half zone to go.
>>
funny how wow threads die at like 30 replies if xiv isn't brought up
almost like nobody plays it and they're just here to shit on other games
>>
>>686881113
>One
We literally just came out from a shit expansion, only to jump into another one.
>>
File: 1724666810348227.jpg (102 KB, 738x869)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>686850547
>be 12
>WOTLK is out, dad buys me it
>2 days in I'm level 8, meet a hot nelf gril on the server Garithos
>we become best buddies
>some tard tries chatting up my girl
>naturally, duel him
>whoop his ass over 6 times, cool ass nelf druid stuff
>he cries, something about being gay because he picked warrior instead of druid? I don't remember really.
>on final duel, I flip and hit him with my staff. He loses the duel, and fucking dies.
>I stare at him
>hot nelf gril stares at him
>she goes, "YOU KILLED HIM"
>naturally, as I just hit puberty, I take off all my night elf's armor except cloak & boots
>who cares, let's have sex
>"she" spams x as I lay down
>furiously beat my meat and cum in 1 minute because of how hot that was
I fuckin miss WOTLK bros..
>>
>>686881790
Because no matter how much FF fans hate to admit it the only reason their game is going is because.
>Blizzard wont add housing
>Mare
>Horny people
>Cat girls
>>
>>686881557
Remember that time the dev team publicly called Asmon an asshole for having opinions they didn't like?
>>
>>686881937
you forgot
>pedo lalas
>>
>>686881937
why can't blizzard add all these things and steal all their players then?
>>
>>686881652
sole reason why WoW is so shit these days
most of the white men have left, replaced by diversity hires, faggots, women and "women".
>>
>>686881837
>We came out of a shit expansion
Ehhhhhhhh shit? no, it was not shit, was it lame? yes.
SL was a shit expansion, a dog shit worst its ever been. BFA was a bad exp but it was not shit.
DF was just very MEH.

The best way i can describe DF is this, its the same as The force awakens. It was not bad, it was just incredible safe and boring and nothing really new.
>>
>>686882090
>American company
>Adding sexy catgirls
>>
File: gnome erp.jpg (63 KB, 799x599)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>686882028
Gnomes exist though?
>>
>>686846110
Is this a half-orc?
>>
>>686882257
yes but they're too silly and wacky to be pedobait
>>
File: 1710955591346.gif (248 KB, 220x220)
248 KB
248 KB GIF
>>686882172
>furfag dragon trannies
>It was not bad
>>
>>686882334
Lala sickos say the exact same thing.
>>
File: IMG_8001.jpg (214 KB, 599x668)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>686882119
Another one is joining the team soon…
>>
>>686882090
Because blizzard has suffered from a horrible problem of arrogance.
Blizzard as i have said over the years basically commits 3 major cardnal sins that keep holding it back.

1) Blizzard never expands on features that have potential if they are not a smash hit right off the bat. Think Warzones, garrisons, order/class halls. Things like that, they are great ideas but they never build on them, they are a one and done.

2) They refuses to accept or acknowledge when some one does better then them. People steal ideas and concepts from wow all the fucking time, but wow refuses to do anything that another game does better, IE housing.

3) They will change shit for no reason other then changing it. This one pisses me off because they just wanna stir the pot to fuck with thigs. They dont understand that you just need to leave well enough alone.
>>686882398
Ok yeah ill give you that, dragon trannies were a half baked shit idea.
>>
>>686882334
Lalas are pretty wacky too
"Cause a zombie plague to genocide an entire country" levels of wacky even
>>
File: 1713705037333892.png (756 KB, 758x1023)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>686881652
>>
>>686882090
They will never ever add housing because wow is an esports game first nowadays and an RPG last
>>
when should I give up on my hairline?
>>
>>686882957
When you realize you are trying to hide it.
Reminder anon, Woman like bald men, they like men with hair, they dont like men that are balding.
Basically if you are balding, dont try to hold onto it, just accept it and become bald and grow a beard, this is the way of man.
>>
>>686882675
Blizzard should've had a department dedicated towards fostering and tending to the RP players. Add in shit like ogres, high Elves and allied races earlier so people can customize shit even further. But nah fuck Activision.
>>
>>686881837
>endwalker was le shit
>because... because /v/ said it was!
>>
>>686883150
Problem is 99% of RP in wow is just ERP.
Most peopel who do RP now moved to Epsilon because they can build their own shit.

WHICH IS ANOTHER THING. if a bunch of fucking mooks can get episolon to work, how in the flying fuck can they not get player housing in retail wow?
>>
>>686882334
diapergnomes lol
>>
>>686883147
i have these triangle baldspots over my temples that make my hairline asymmetrical but i am not actually "balding" in the traditional sense
>>
>>686883704
Then just grow a fucking mane bro
>>
>>686882002
they deserve each other
>>
I'm not a FF player but is it true that FF quests are literally just cutscenes and talking to NPCs? No kill quests? No collect quests? No siege quests? Nothing else?
>>
>>686883905
a what?
>>
>>686882172
There’s no reason for anything new
The game is a pure fomo treadmill and intended to be so
Pikachu could show up in it, the players probably wouldn’t even notice
>>
>>686883241
>Island Sanctuary was just spreadsheets
>V&C didn't fucking last not only because they missed the intended target, but also the rewards sucked
>Made a Worse Deep Dungeon that also didn't last
>Relics were a glorified tomestone weapon
>Laziest update for BLU
>Overall Terrible Alliance Raid series with Thaleia was extra fucking insulting with Eulogia as it sits on it's ass for long cast times for basic bitch dash attacks and repeat of braindead mechanics from previous bosses
>Overall Job Design was terrible and only outdone now by how fucking lazy they got with Jobs in DT
>MSQ that retards gush over was improperly handled because they squished two expansions worth of story into one again when SB was slapped for doing the same thing
Yes, Endwalker was shit.
>>
>>686884850
sorry little dude but you're not going to convince people that the ew msq was bad
especially not in defense of fucking world of warcraft lol
>>
File: 1707302755979515.png (142 KB, 382x390)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>686880951
>>meanwhile Season of Discovery is languishing in low effort recycled garbage with class balance patches every 5-6 weeks because there's only one part-time intern working on it
I'm still angry over classic, they literally just rehashed every expansion. Like how lazy can you be?
>>
>>686884478
they have regular kill and fetch and siege quests yes but a large amount of quests in the MSQ are 'go talk to this guy, go talk to this guy again, fast travel to this place, talk to this guy, come back and talk to the first guy again' and each of those talks are like 5 minutes of reading and watching animations minimum
>>
>>686885365
why put in more effort if people are willing to pay for it?
>>
>>686885497
yea that's the problem "why put" it's all about money, money money money... cash rules everything around me
>>
>>686885448
i see
>>
File: 12645718561.jpg (832 KB, 1919x1079)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>686850547
Probably just harrassing and messing with people in World PvP. Going to Westfall and spam killing Farmer Saldean would make it so nobody on the entire server can continue to quest in the zone. You'd eventually get an entire army of alliance questers whining and hollering at you. I even had people make Horde characters called "Anonsucks" to yell at me. It was beautiful. Sometimes max level Alliance would show up and I'd just go in stealth and keep killing Saldean while they search for me. But of course now the cucks at Blizzard made quest NPCs respawn immediately and added so many layers that things that like are impossible.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.