[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Now this scene BROKE me ...
They used the hanged, mutilated zombie model to represent ... Lucien Lachance, the affable murderer and your mentor. If you look at his crotch, you will notice his genitals are missing. The implication is clear. They cut off his genitals. They castrated him. As an adult you might not be able to immerse yourself like a child can. You maybe think about how Lucien's character was simply despawned and they instead put in a prop, which you usually encounter in the daedra realm. But as a child you are immersed in the game. You are plugged in. And you were forced to witness the end result of your own mentor being brutally tortured to death.
>>
bruh when i was youngass i was like "this is a game lol" and i moved on
>>
>>687527665
High IQ, white or asian

>>687527752
Low IQ, brown or black
>>
>>687528149
nigga i am polish
>>
>>687528202
rację ma
you are a low slavic subhuman
>>
>>687528473
jak śmiesz cioto
pussy ass bitch
>>
>>687527665
>his genitals are missing
yes, because it's a Teen rated game, not an Adults Only; which the vast majority of game stores at the time wouldn't carry.
>>
>>687528149
>being able to separate fiction from reality is low IQ
if you say so
>>
>>687529129
Fiction is realer than reality
>>
>>687528936
Do you not understand how that makes it more horrifying and not less?
>>
they look happy about it though
>>
they ate his balls. they consumed them orally. it's the only explanation
>>
>>687527665
Why did they kill Lucien again? I forget the plot, its been decades. I don’t remember him doing anything wrong.
>>
File: 1717699467480199.jpg (683 KB, 1835x1588)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>687530129
>you take orders from Lucienne
>you don't see him anymore, he drops his orders as letters in secure locations
>some guy with mommy issues finds out about one of these locations
>he replaced the orders from Lucienne with his own orders
>orders you to kill high-ranking Dark Brotherhood members
>Lucienne confronts you after you killed a lot of his guys and asks why you would betray him and the Dark Brotherhood like that
>he recognizes the genuine surprise you display
>now you know there is a mole
>he hides, because technically all of the orders came from him
>cue this scene, before you were able to prove Lucien's innocence and save him, some other Dark Brotherhood members already caught up to him and tortured him brutally to death (including castration)

It's basically just a series of unfortunate misunderstandings.
>>
>>687530710
Right its all coming back. Fuck, I remember thinking how unfair it was.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.