[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>Lead series producer Motoi Okomato revealed in a famitsu interview that the original creators were actually pushing for more radical changes in the remake with Bloober Team being the one's to keep things more restrained on that front
>>
Wow, the game developers who completely butchered a remake and made everyone fat and deformed insists "W-we actually pushed to keep it as original as possible!" lies to pretend they are the good guys.

Shocking!
>>
They should been forced to change more because now shills are going to push this as the best experience and the original as the janky outdated game that should be shelved and never returned to.
>>
is the remake supposed to look better or worse in your bait pic? let me know so I can post accordingly
>>
>>688724252
What work have they done to justify the Silent Hill ip?
>>
>>688724429
It's probably not a lie. Most creators would want to try something completely different if asked to remake something they did ages ago, because they will (rightfully) think that there's no point in redoing what they already did.
>>
File: 1722917798238299.webm (2.79 MB, 854x480)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
>>688724252
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good...
>>
File: eddie.jpg (220 KB, 3840x2160)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>688724950

Or maybe because they are narcissistic frustrated hacks who want to butcher a franchise and claim it as their own?
Which they already are doing.
Have fun in Burger Kill runing towards the yellow tape to jump on boxes.
>>
>>688725110
Love that song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk0UTgtrz94
>>
File: 1689798174703227.jpg (56 KB, 450x437)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Oh I'm soooooo sorry you were forced to make a bad game. I'll be sure to buy a copy to show how sorry I am.
>>
>>688724252
No, my hatred of them is perfectly understood
>>
>>688725110
OH LORD
PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD
>>
>>688725110
what's wrong with alt costumes?
>>
File: 1711370927690562.webm (3.53 MB, 854x480)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB WEBM
>>688727259
We'll see.
>>
>>688724252
Let me translate for you.

>Lead series producer Motoi Okomato revealed in a famitsu interview that the original creators were actually pushing for more radical changes in the remake with Bloober Team being the one's to keep things more restrained on that front

>The original creators wanted to do new things because they already made silent hill however Bloober is not confident that they can create original content on the level of quality of silent hill and thus limit their original content to including David Ducovney
>>
>>688727810
>is not confident that they can create original content on the level of quality of silent hill
they probably could in terms of the enemy roster. if sh2 has a glaring weakness it's that, the only new late game enemy being the stupid walking bedframes.
>>
>>688724252
sticking to enemy roster 1:1 will be a huge mistake, if you revisit sh2 you should fix its biggest problem.
>>
I like their vision
>>
>>688727538
What's the point of placing a piece of cloth under the window?
>>
>>688730205
It is Blunder's team version of yellow paint
>>
>>688730269
Wouldn't it be easier to block the windows you can't enter? I could be wrong, but I remember that a lot of places in town were boarded up
>>
>>688724252
Imagine having based Team Silent members on your team to help you out and then telling them to fuck off that you got this. They should have listened to them. We have to miss out on kino now because of these fuckwits.
>>
>>688724252
They're all bad
>>
>>688724950
I guess the question is what would they have likely wanted to make? I wouldn't be surprised if these people would have wanted a much edgier remake that is a lot more in your face since they know that everyone else knows about the plot anyways. They probably would have made Eddie a whole lot more of a fat edgelord to with Angela perhaps being even more raped than before somehow.

Yep we missed out big time on a better remake. Ito would have also finally been able to finish off Pyramid Head for good like he wanted to.
>>
>>688728035
>>688728150
Facts
>>
>>688724252
I unironically think the remake looks great now
I was very worried for awhile, and the first 3(?) trailers were HORRIBLE. But they've certainly listened to feedback and the hour of gameplay looked legitimately fantastic. But I still am worried and hesitant. The fact that they originally seemed to miss the mark so greatly and needed all of this criticism in the first plays makes me worry that the innards of the experience are going to be flawed. You can adjust the details, the designs, etc. But if you didn't get guts right, you can't just adjust it. So we'll see. But /v/ really can't handle anything. The devs have listened to all of the feedback and every time it's shown it looks substantially better. I mean YOU JUST KNOW this place is going to unironically cry about the pyramid head fights in the remake while citing SOVL at the ones in og ps2 sh2 that have been made fun of as some of the worst shit ever in games for 30~ years
>>
>>688724252
people are dumb to still trust konami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.