[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the easiest way to beat elden ring without cheating or modding? I'm shit at the game but like it
>>
What do you mean by cheating? Otherwise just do a bleed build and use ashes
>>
You need to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>689345459
Like hacks etc

>>689345582
I'm 29
>>
>>689345337
Level up and get stronger. Dont get meme's into being weak and outclassed by tryhards you are meant to level up and expand your capabilities.
The game is NOT hard if you treat it like the rpg it is on top of the action.
>>
>>689345651
Is your birthday march 7th kek
>>
>>689345694
What's the best summon?
>>
>>689345337
Use summons and spam weapon arts
>>
>>689345796
No why?
>>
>>689345337
uninstall it and play a better game
rollslop is cancer
>>
literally just go to mohgwyn's palace and farm runes until you're RL500
>>
>>689345651
Use a bleed weapon to kill the giant injured dragon on the far right of the map, in caelid, that should get you 50-80k runes depending on if you have a rune boosting consumable. That should get you a ton of levels.
If you're asking about actual builds, any katana or fast swinging bleed weapon will be your best bet, along with using the summoning bell to take the bosses aggro off of you. What's your current level and build??
>>
>>689345825
Depends on how you are playing. You can compliment where your build is weak or double down on what your build is good at.
Any of the named summons like Oleg or Tiche are great.
>>
>>689345972
Where's that? Early game or late?

>>689345997
What's a bleed weapon? A bleed arts?
>>
>>689346136
You're too dumb to play this game friend
>>
>>689346136
Oh your just shitposting.
Unfortunate.
>>
>>689346136
>What's a bleed weapon? A bleed arts?
Weapon arts or any weapon that has "Blood loss buildup (#)" at the bottom under its stats.
>Where's that? Early game or late?
Very late game but you can get there early if you complete a quest.
>>
Another dragon slain
>>
>>689345337
Get a lance and the biggest shield you got (the one dropped by the knight in the very first camp should last you most of the game). Full points into hp, endurance and str. Don't forget to upgrade your shield.
>>
>>689346245
I'm not I'm just that bad
>>
>>689345337
Just go bleed and when that stops swap to strength then go back to bleed
>>
Just use spirit fucking ashes and do the NPCs questlines so you can summon them in certain battles.
also most bosses are weak to some generic element or status effect like Holly or Blood loss.
>>
>>689345337
Summon other people?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.