[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: NAG-News-05-3.jpg (292 KB, 1600x900)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
To those of you who are also autistic schizoids like me and who have multiple Steam accounts (i.e. to keep your anime/hentai games on your secret anime account separate from your main account with people you know in real life).

Have you set up a Steam Family with your own account(s)? I don't want Steam Support to ask me to prove that the two clearly "male identified" Steam accounts in my Steam family are two gay men living together.
>>
I used the old library share with a friend that lives halfway across the states, and it didn't even ask for verification to update it.
At worst you'll just have to log in on each account on the same computer.
>>
>brothers, fathers, sons, and uncles don't exsist
Also, why the fick would you be involved with support anyways?
>>
It's meant for households, if your family is two cocksmoking homosexuals than you can both share Dicksuckers 20XX
>>
>>689366810
I am in a steam family with people in different countries and I've never had any sort of verification
>>
>>689366810
The new family sharing is agnostic as long as accounts are coming via the same connection.

t. fag actually family sharing with his husband and never once asked to provide anal pics for proof to steam support
>>
>>689366810
I added my best friend since 4th grade who moved out of state and it never asked me anything or made me verify anything.
>>
>>689366810
>steam mandated gender verification
let me guess, they do penis inspection day too?
>>
>>689368193
As your husband I bet!
>>
>>689368045
faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.