[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GX2VEcTaQAA9xTC.png (646 KB, 686x386)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
How does a space marine die to an exploding laptop?
>>
>>689378450
Space Marines that wear helmets die easily.
>>
Rebar is no joke.
>>
you can see a piece of shrapnel punch through his helmet lens, may as well have not worn one at all really
>>
>>689378450
what
>>
>>689378708
I'm more curious what he uses to wipe his lenses with after mowing through hordes of Tyrannids
>>
>>689378708
woulda been safer if he didnt
>>
File: 76576897568.jpg (90 KB, 941x912)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>689378708
so this is all it takes to kill a space marine? Just a small splinter to the helmet visor?
>>
>>689378450
>>689379494
He doesn't die though, at least not permanently. Later on you can overhear the admech discussing turning him into a Dreadnought.
>>
If anyone knows a thing or two about how lethal small explosions can be it's definitely the Russians.

Honorable mention to Palestinians though in light of recent events.
>>
>>689378450
is that tahu
>>
>>689379934
No, but Tahu's VA was in one of the Dawn of War games.
>>
>>689378450
if i exploded you laptop, would you die?
>>
>>689379859
Damn I completely missed this. Nice catch.
>>
damn space marines look so fucking cool bros
>>
>>689379915
>recent
>>
>>689379494
I mean, maybe? Space Marines *can* take a shot to the face and live, but also, they sometimes can't. Their bones are reinforced and they have redundancies built in via additional organs, and they have immense willpower, but in the end a shot to the brainpan can skill zero you. Even if it didn't, the Marine might be disabled enough to no longer be appropriately combat capable, or they might get revived with extensive surgery and augmetic implantation . 40K has the technology for cybernetic brains so it's possible if there's enough living tissue they could substitute the damaged parts for cybernetics.
But in the end all that matters is that their progonoid glands are retrieved for the next generation of Astartes.
>>
so who spends the most time around chaos marines and how do they interact with non-space marines
>>
>>689378450
Because it's a silly game.
Just look at how both SM1 and 2 start off with fighting off xenos and yet the 3rd company, literally the Ultrasmurfs "we hate xenos so bad we want them all dead" company, is nowhere to be found.
>>
It would be extremely painful
>>
File: fulgrim.jpg (119 KB, 508x600)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>689383501
Chaos Marines still have serfs to serve them but because Chaos Marines tend to be insanely sadistic assholes the serfs tend to die off pretty quick and new ones have to be enslaved
but there's no shortage of either kidnap victims or Chaos Faithful so that's not an issue
other than that, it varies from Legion to Legion, eg Iron Warriors have great working relationships with the Dark Mechanicus and the Word Bearers are big on fostering and supporting Chaos Faithful but anyone who interacts with the World Eaters or Night Lords is gonna end up as a blood stain, or worse
I think the Emperor's Children might still have some Artists on their ships making art for them but it's all Slaaneshi art so it'll be stuff like a song that forces you to skullfuck any living thing within a 3 mile radius or a painting that makes you rip out your own eyes and use them as anal beads or some shit
>>
>>689381752
>>689385305
you're a big marine
>>
>>689386293
4u

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.