[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711801533052281.png (171 KB, 1240x1745)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Do you list your games?
>>
>Trusting this list and not the one from Gaggone
Lol what a fag
>>
We trying to push this false flag again? The discord didn’t inform me yet.
>>
>>689753582
threadly reminder this list is a false flag. This entire thread will now fill up with people LARPing as the far right who support the list while the other half the thread desperately try to claim it was the evil chuds that made it.
>>
>>689753712
>Gaggone
what the hell is that? link?
>>
File: 1724157951317976.jpg (19 KB, 480x273)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>689753765
>>689753716
>>
>>689753765
i agree it's an obvious falseflag, but also
>"LARPing" as rightwingers
>the leftists however will all be genuine
really, buddy? is that what we're running with here?
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (9 KB, 262x263)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>689753821
GAGG-ONE THIS DICK
>>
File: autism cat.png (3 KB, 375x357)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
A rather nice reminder of the horseshoe theory for culture war obsessed anons.
It is almost like being a sperg is fucking annoying no matter what!
It would be hilarious if one were to make the inverse of this list though
>>
>>689753968
If you use the term chud unironically, you are not serious politically in the first place.
>>
>>689754171
So make a list of chud games on steam?
>>
>>689753582
Jannies deleting your low effort shit should be a lesson anon. Buy a fucking ad or fuck off.

>>689753968
You can back check this by posting it on pol or r9k and comparing it to how often it shows up on leftypol sites like gcj. While it's possible that the dude or two that's actually kkk racist and treats token black people the same as dustborn, given the 5 to 10 times a day they try this or some variant, the odds are not too bad for that.

Of course shitposters come in all orientations of shit, so it's not a guarantee.by any means.

>>689754171
It already exists. Your tax dollars are probably funding academics to do this right now. Easiest ones to spot are the Anita era studies on sexisim.
>>
>>689754789
I'm just saying it sounds like you're assuming /v/ has tons of leftists who will fall for bait but the rightoids will be totally sincere, when it reality I find that people on here from all affiliations come in every flavor of retarded, but by FAR the more common situation is that a rightwinger baits as being a leftist when no actual leftist is around and other rightwingers bite

People greatly overestimate how many actual progressives are on /v/ because they take all the super obvious bait into account when doing the numbers
>>
>>689753582
Whoa... A small niche community working among themselves to avoid gayness is the exact same thing as talking about and raiding "the chuds" 24/7 and spamming things that are meant to demoralize them...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.