[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I feel like this game wouldn't have any of it's difficult if you could just choice whatever item you want to level up, instead of needing to choose one of the random rubbish he gives you.
>>
File: capsule_616x353.jpg (55 KB, 616x353)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>I feel like this game wouldn't have any of it's difficult if you could just choice whatever item you want to treasure pool, instead of needing to choose one of the random rubbish he gives you.
>>
>>691757423
>i wish the game was easier
filtered
>>
>>691758240
Cringe try-harder
>>
>>691758240
it's already easy and op is a massive faggot
>>
>>691757423
It would also be less fun, but that discussion doesn't matter at all because the game does have that mechanic.
>>
>>691758367
No, It's not
>>
>>691758339
>>691758492
you just walk in the game, if you can't do that you're just pure trash
>>
>>691758621
The enemies stop dying after 14 minutes, because the game give me crap things to level up
>>
>>691758492
>>691758367
git gut or fuck off it's literal casual game you retard
>>
File: satania.jpg (56 KB, 384x384)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>game wouldn't be difficult if you could freely exploit the meta
No shit?
>>
>>691759002
It's hurts to be right while /v/ is completely wrong
>>
>>691759191
>using whole board as a damage control for you being a colossal retard
game is build aroud casuals with 30min max maps and one of the very first modes make it into 20m
more than half of maps are specials with 15m timer isntead of 30
stock game is easy as fuck and you can't scale the difficulty by yourself
if you suck at it then you just suck at video games while trying to find comfort on a fucking /v/ of all places so you deserve to be called on
>>
>>691759530
Ok, so, at least let you choose to upgrade the items that you alread have, instead of needing to choose beetwen three items that you don't want to have and will full one slot of your items invebtary.
>>
>>691760243
you can block every possible item from main menu retard
if not, you can have multiple rerolls/skips that you cans cale to infinite

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.