[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Twitch Banned
>>
>>691940715
i liked kai more
>>
>>691940715
Grifter down
>>
great. why should I care?
>>
can someone explain to me how he went from a wow greaselord bad at the game to a streamer that reacts to anything that has ever existed?
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (74 KB, 683x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Asmond should have been cancelled for lying about playing Genshin Impact and FF14. i don't care about his politics i just hate that he lied to the weeaboo community and won't play our favorite games. he doesn't even roll on waifus any more he literally doesn't care, it's a travesty that he's allowed to bait us weeaboos into thinking he's a "fellow waifu enjoyer" when he doesn't care about the gacha gaming/weeabo communitys. it's a bigger issue than israel/palestine since Japan is bigger than both those countries combined.

Twitch should cut Zack a deal: play the entire Genshin Impact archon quest line (while voice acting Paimon) or stay permabanned
>>
oh no chud sisters what do we do
>>
Night Media thread
>>
File: asmongoloid.png (21 KB, 564x215)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
"Never apologize, you will make them think that they can make you bend the knee for their whims and wishes"

Why do people watch retards who don't even do what they preach?
>>
>>691940803
you're a terminally online faggot, he's your god
>>
Did he murder is dad as well?
>>
>>691940715
based jeff bezos
>>
>>691940715
Even Shlomo Shekelstein couldn't save him this time
>>
I really hope this ruins his life, we need communism to put these people on potato fields so they can be useful to society

but knowing amrigolems they'll invite him to every grifter podcast on muttmerica
>>
File: Hmmm.gif (569 KB, 1024x1024)
569 KB
569 KB GIF
>Apologize
>Still get banned
What's the point of apologizing then?
>>
>>691940715
It blows my mind people can see what this guy lives with and sincerely take anything he says seriously

Any fan of his here, how do you take him seriously when you know he lives in complete filth?
>>
>>691940821
stopped pretending he enjoyed WoW and he couldn't do the "nehehe i'm blizzard's worst nightmare" bit when he started receiving sponsorship money from them

also, killed his mom through negligence
>>
>>691940873
This is called damage control. You don't apologize if you're careers not on the line, but he just lit his on fire so he's feeling desperate.
>>
>>691940873
grease tendrilbros... I dont feel so good
>>
watch him be more of an extreme fencesitter lmao. you thought his opinions were bland before but get ready to see it ramp up to 180%.
>>
>>691940873
his jew masters would cut him off if he didn't walk it back
>>
>>691940821
He's a CIA psychological operation asset.
>>
>>691940917
The left grifts at least 2x as much as the right and they get upset when you point it out.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/484907187

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.