[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

GAME OVER MAN edition

Last Threads:
>>691996432
>>692017969
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szoluCoZmBg
>What is this?
An annual collaboration project where /v/ sings about video games for a full month, from September 15 through October 15. Get in your songs and art! Make sure it's on the Finished Tab!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20241016T00&p0=3400&msg=%2Fv%2F+the+Musical+XII&font=cursive&csz=1

>How do I contribute?
Write something and post it in thread and in the Song Spreadsheet! Or look in the Spreadsheet for something to sing or edit. Album art is always welcome, too! And you can even make videos for the songs that are already made!

General Links
>Song Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dOkZCNEWerRje9ykrOSKvoypkrybN3TkwNW_n89eoHw
>Songs that are already done
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16rgydhRgtfhrkW3lQwLSyjuS5INyFnd5hVvWx31JW00
>NEWFAQ
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QwgjGUjVfgURMBAQZbcuRdBH0GK50I3edg0bxetXeCg
>Art Folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N6vMtLi7G2qKJf720NrnnIPINcyhgS4E
>Instrumental database
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wMoG5tvsVvHD4J5J9SbDIJzXBqKq5Uu90-TWtsjSvIc
Contains 4000+ instrumentals made from original studio recordings and 74000+ karaoke tracks.
If you need a song from the database, simply tag your post with [VINST] so we can easily find it
>IRC (client currently dead)
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#vmusical
>proper mic technique
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr8c5sgkkvc
Where can I listen to the songs?
>Web Player
vthemusical.stfweb.lv
>Latest videos
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ
>Site with songs from previous years (RIP Bandcamp, here are some sites we're working on in the meanwhile)
https://the-voombox.xyz/
https://vthemusical.neocities.org
This will be the OC anchor until another below is provided.
>>
>not updating the OP to say it's all over
>>
File: 1729087468312677.png (23 KB, 376x428)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>692018313
>>692018810
@Jebus gibs me dat invite back kthx
please
>>
>>691999395
Writefag here. Well damn, it actually got sung.
>>691999694
I actually had a rewrite in the works, I was gonna stay up and work on it, but I figured next year would work better, plus people might give me shit if I uploaded said rewrite at the last minute and people would think it was a low effort rewrite due to how it would've been fixed up in the time span. Looking at the original lyrics, yeah it needed work, but it ended up getting done. I said in another thread that I appreciated the feedback, but fuck me did it really have to come at the last minute of the musical. But as I said before, it is what it is.
>they'll regret that it got done
I mean I wasn't expecting it to get done this year after seeing how the lyrics were not that well written, and even then I can always write other songs, and learn from this experience.
>>
>>692018519
I wanted to do the starkid one for you (if that was yours) but not enough personal time to figure out the whole song to demo it. always my bad for starting too late
>>
>>692019371
You could always ask for it to be DLC'd and do it again next year if you really think you could get it better.
>>
Still looking for OPENER suggestions. Current list:
openers

>Dora
>Revoked
>I LIKE GAMES
>Every Anon is a FaggotBait
>pc masterrace
>The elden ring
>ClanHall My Own
>Jusplaywha Chuwanna
>Live Service Game
>Six Ninety Nine
>My Seed and Feed
>Get Tangled Up in Lore
>General Sturnn
>>
>>692019021
'Cob on the 'log
>>
>>692019552
my songs
>>
In four hours I will start the DEATH BATTLES.
Current death battle list:
>Hey There Iguazu
>Smut
>Bait
>thanks for the gacha rolls
>Diversity
>(It's a me) Nintendo
>>
For album order, I think it'd be really funny if "Sorry Todd" came immediately after "Lifestyles of Bethesda of Employees".
>>
HWABAG
>>
File: PXL_20241012_013422770.jpg (730 KB, 4080x3072)
730 KB
730 KB JPG
Guess I'll repost it here

theatergoing anon here
I really tried to do some more musical songs this year but all the ones I did unfortunately fell flat, even the most simple of them did too and it could be that I didn't give them enough time but I felt the lyrics, syllables, and flows were fine as I was careful in counting, rhyming, and testing them.
Maybe I should have tried doing a more finished version of them first earlier to entice others to provide backings or shill them in group projects more or have another system but alas it's over now and what's done is done (or rather not done)
Since it's retrospective time, anyone have ideas or tips for how to approach such things so I'll know for next year? Maybe I bit off more than I could chew trying these bigger multipart songs.

>>692019416
Alas that wasn't mine.
>>
>>692019690
to be clear they run exactly 24 hours yeah?
>>
>>692019730
maybe next year yeah. I have to assume you're who I think you are and you still got some bangers out this year even if it wasn't a theater-heavy year.
>>
>wake up after going to bed 4 hours before deadline
>a better mix of Nintendo came out
>a better version of Nintendo come out (K and her stupid eskimo baby are winning, won't even fight it)
>anons version of Diversity is destined for DLC
>people complaining about the list despite 80-90% of it getting done by the end
Well happy post-Musical to yall too.
>>692007235
Beautiful.
>>692019273
Ask during the live stream
>>
>>692019732
yep
>>
File: 1711247875827822.jpg (39 KB, 709x765)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>tfw editing vocals in melodyne but the timing&pitch in some parts is so off that the fix just ends up sounding robotic
>>
>>692019810
just post it now, I want a reminder for next year and I will not show up to the live stream most likely because I am here for the production and then I will check the bandcamp or whatever we do now later
>>
>>692019856
That's when you turn it up to max and roll with the robotic sound like I did for Gagadorf last year.
>>
>>692019690
Bait was settled on as a duet. Only reason it goes to DB is if anons want to choose between the 3 versions.
>>
>>692019690
Vetting Normies (mix battle)
General Sturn (mix battle) (coming soon)
>>
>>692019903
gagadorf sounded really good, actually surprised it wasn't an intentional effect
>>
>>692019918
Duet it is.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (16 KB, 156x195)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>692019804
Yeah I think I did try to do a lot. But hopefully I do get to them next year. I've actually just now listed 9 that didn't get done for one reason or another while doing my retrospective. This is the list of which sources they came from. Ultimately I didn't have enough time for everything and other songs too but maybe there's also some other things I could have done which is why I'm asking on the retro here, what's tips or ideas on how to approach things like this? yes les mis is on there twice, one I know had been done and would be DLC but I really wanted to do it anyways and I'm going to watch it in December which I can't fucking wait for!
>>
>>692019810
you sang a ton and encouraged people to death battle you and sing what they want, if anything your death battle count is surprisingly low
the list complaints were not that not everything got done but that you were not finishing the list but also at the same time picking up songs that weren't on the list consistently even up to the final day really
>>
>>692020061
>This is the list of which sources they came from. Ultimately I didn't have enough time for everything and other songs too but maybe there's also some other things I could have done which is why I'm asking on the retro here, what's tips or ideas on how to approach things like this?
which part are you asking for advice on? managing time, picking tracks?
>>
>>692019552
>>692019690
I'm just waiting for the Let SH2 Die song, and I want to shake that song's writeranon's hand for giving me an all nighter on editing though I didn't have to. I cope by thinking I was following in Takayoshi Sato's footsteps.
>>
>>692020323
Someone once mentioned to me making a google doc for multipart songs to keep track of things better
I don't know if I need to go that far? but how can I get more parts for songs like musical songs that need parts? Another one related that I really liked but wasn't mine was the Augmented (Hosanna) by someone else here. But that required many parts and ultimately it never got anywhere despite it being a fun idea and JCS I have to imagine is a real popular musical too. In retrospect now, I wonder if I should have just contributed one part to it officially and maybe that would have enticed others to. This is kind of the thoughts I'm pondering about
>>
File: file.png (427 KB, 1148x832)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
do not forget please, we need people to do timed lyrics for EVERY song if we want timed lyrics on the stream and download files. there's a column for it on the finished list. I believe you want to download Musicbee to do it (good to have anyway, it's a music player that displays lyric files) and I'm sure someone else has the instructions on how to properly do it.
>>
>>692020159
>if anything your death battle count is surprisingly low
Tbh I didn't expect any death battles but getting a couple from kiwi and K aren't surprising considering they're the most seasoned vets of the musical at this point. I look forward to the battles and I actually encourage more DBs next year.
>but also at the same time picking up songs that weren't on the list consistently even up to the final day really
Lets say this. If I actually had completed the list, I would've been at at least 25 songs. The current number is 18 if all takes go through
>>
>>692020632
>but how can I get more parts for songs
full demos always seem to get things rolling. and taking charge of editing to post updates, you have to be posting regularly about it to drum up interest. also the topic has to be appealing
>>
I hope I'll have quit my job by next year so I can have something more chill that lets me sing most days of the week
anyway time to wrap up mixing some last things
>>
>>692020793
the problem with making an overly large list is it can discourage others from attempting, even if you add "please deathbattle me", and also it ultimately lets the writers down when something isn't delivered

not one of the complainers, just giving my perspective
>>
>>692020880
I actually did post full demos for the stuff I posted, I basically one man musicaled them just to get the idea out and have the syllable/flow shown and even for "Augmented" cause it was fun. However, I didn't really post about them too much except for one at the end and I guess I'll continue to learn editing and be the one to mix them and post updates. I thought the topics were appealing enough? Maybe I should have converted the demos into "full" versions much much earlier and requested missing parts.
>>
>>692020749
Here's a post from last year about how to time songs:
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/689550662/#689552260
>>
>>692020749
>>692020574

ah shit, some of my raws had the empty space after them but before the end of the instrumental just omitted during rendering. They're all different lengths. I did edit them with the music and sfx as a final draft, so that can save the editor trouble if the raws aren't adequate.
>>
File: file.png (165 KB, 1050x623)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>692020632
>Someone once mentioned to me making a google doc for multipart songs to keep track of things better
that's useful but absolutely not needed, ideally singers are learning the songs well enough to just know their roles or they can highlight lines
>but how can I get more parts for songs like musical songs that need parts?
yeah that's a question a lot of people have desu. it's really just a matter of making the song appealing. good lyrics that excite people help, a recognizable base song helps, shilling helps, and being useful for the people that might help you helps, having good vibes on your posts helps, you don't need all this but anything helps.
I think you were here a few years ago when someone shilled the heck out of a Bob's Burgers song, pic related. the anon was communicating the whole time, persistently asked for roles to get done, and had good energy, so even without a very recognizable base song it got every role it needed eventually.
>In retrospect now, I wonder if I should have just contributed one part to it officially and maybe that would have enticed others to. This is kind of the thoughts I'm pondering about
It's possible it would have helped but also possible it wouldn't. Always worth a shot though, once someone gets the ball rolling others join in, momentum is purely based on when people feel like doing it. Take the Hakuna Matata song this year, Anon 1 got the ball rolling and quickly got Anon 2 to sign up, eventually Anon 3 signed up, and then the song stalled a long time. Momentum died until people noticed Anon 1 had a weird take, and as soon as it was noticed a better take came. Then when it got edited, people were iffy on it and Anon 3 took charge and did what they needed for the song to reinvigorate, getting not only more roles done themselves but getting another to redo a role to fill out the song. Things only move forward when someone makes it move forward.
>>
>>692020749
yeah ill do all mine when I wake up, it's 2am here in shitposter land
>>
Uh.... KYAPUTEN MURASA NO OC (art, timings, new mixes) ANCHOR!!!!!
>>
>>692021494
you have time, so no rush, we just need people to get through them all before we can even consider anything else like the stream.
>>
>>692021236
>september was last year
time really flies
thanks for posting it anon
>>
>>692021168
>he made a demo for Augmented
I never saw it
>>
>>692021489
Yeah I definitely remember that bob's burger song. I was way removed from anything of that so I figured it be better to let others do it and it turned out super cool.
>Things only move forward when someone makes it move forward.
Damned if that doesn't sum up the whole thing. I'll take that to heart next year.
>>
Finally got back from a long day, glad to see Destroyer back on the sheet after the nuke. Thank you for taking care of that, Anon.
>>
File: warning old.png (113 KB, 600x604)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>692021684
I can try digging it. I posted it with one of my favorite deus ex related images so it can't be that hard to reverse find in the archives
>>
>>692019273
>discord the musical
>>
>>692020793
>Lets say this. If I actually had completed the list, I would've been at at least 25 songs.
well yeah that's the problem with having a list of 15 songs when you already had a bunch completed and don't have the self control to say "I will not even consider new songs that drop". Gotta be pickier with what you sing if you're going that high up in double digits, not because that's "too many" but because people like it when songs that are marked actually get sung
>>
>>692021819
>>692021684
Took 5 seconds to find lol
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/689678797/#689843863
>>
>>692021819
You better. I had gone put of my way to include the seperate parts during my writing/submission
>>
>>692021489
kek I remember that picture, so a catchy image also helps. sometimes I skim the thread pretty quickly but a repetitive, themed image does catch attention
>>
File: deusex-hongkong.jpg (261 KB, 1440x900)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>692021969
Yep and during that demo
>>692021915
I literally had each youtube part pulled up side by side and I tried my hardest to rehearse the voice then record the part so I had it in my mind. It was awesome of you to have those timestamps and samples and they even took me back on a mini deus ex video rabbit hole. Still a classic to this day
Alas it's far from perfect hence my hope that others would pick it up but well
>>
>>692021838
don't know about other anons but my interaction with the musical begins and ends on 4chan and the only other things i do is the stream or youtube
maybe IRC back when it was more active but that was years ago
>>
>>692021784
I made sure the guy who was updating the list got it there in case I didn't.
>>
>>692021915
>>692022117
Dang, I should've pushed for it harder. I saw Astleyanon had it claimed (or someone put his name in) but never followed up
>>
Have to ask, what's the general opinion on one guy singing a lot of songs? I know we only have so many singfags but I was the primary vocalist on eleven songs. I don't know if I went overboard or not.
>>
>>692022408
Depends if you're good in my book. Other's might disagree.
>>
File: PXL_20220724_004656689v.jpg (2.49 MB, 3720x1964)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>692022226
I'm kind of learning the same lesson now. Next year brother.
>>
File: 750750750.jpg (149 KB, 750x1000)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>692019540
Wait, is that allowed? Because I believe I can do better. But at the same time, if I ask it get to get dlc'ed this year so I can make a better version for an official release, the new version won't also get DLC'ed next year, will it?
Has there been any instances of this happening in past musicals? Anons realize they can do better and ask for it to get dlc'ed so they can make a better version of the same song for an official release? If not then like I said, it is what it is.
>by official release I mean non-dlc albums
>>
>>692022408
I mean it can get a bit samey after a while but that's usually when you try and space the songs out with other anon's songs. Only real issue is when the singing gets low effort cause you're trying to crank out as much shit as possible, like Year 5, I think?
>>
>>692022408
don't worry mate, I lapped you
>>
>>692022408
Are you in the top 3? if not it is completely irrelevant, nobody is going to think of you as "the guy singing too many songs" over them.

if you are then it's still not a problem, but maybe be smart about it in the future. that doesn't mean sing less even, but sing songs people will have less chance of getting pissy over. a role in a group song, a song with a heavy voice filter so it's harder to recognize it's you and you sound different, a song you do an accent that makes you sound very different, a song nobody else was gonna sing for sure, super short little meme songs, these are the kinds of songs nobody complains about anons being go-getters for. If you're very quickly singing 20 chart toppers that other anons would have potentially sang if you weren't singing them, yeah that's very mildly bad manners maybe but lets be real nobody really cares that much.
>>
>>692022490
Other anons have deliberately had their stuff kicked to DLC so they could do it later.
Take "Sorry Todd" this year. It was in last year's DLC because Kiwi didn't get around to it properly last year, so it was put back so it could get full attention. It might be best if you can get the singer's blessing to go ahead though.
>>
a-a-anon what do i do, do i put up the song without backvocals in finished (sounds fine i think) or do i pray that someone does them?
>>
File: 58_902208.jpg (20 KB, 564x410)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Got 1/4 of the My Feed and Seed video done. It's mostly comprised of simpsons clips, some sneed memes, and instances of Sneed on this site. I am trying to keep it vidya focused by also including footage of Simpsons vidya (i.e hit and run, tapped out, etc). I would include instances of sneed posted on this board but I haven't found any (not counting musical threads) also could not find any in archives so they are lost to time thanks jannies . But so far so good, hope you all look forward to the video when it's done.
>>
File: file.png (111 KB, 1365x695)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>692022490
You are fully allowed to DLC a song to improve it next year. The rule is that once something is on an album, it's blacklisted. If you want to pull it out you want to confirm it soon so the people organizing the albums know to pull yours out, we got some go-getter setting it up already.
>>
>>692023000
It's already too late for doing
If it sounds fine, put it in else, hold it for next year.
>>
>>692023000
Speak up, what song and do the backing vocals exist somewhere else? We can't take any more vocals.
>>
File: sneedrika.png (411 KB, 501x714)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>692023016
most /v/ sneedposting is too subtle for your average viewer to understand, much like the simpsons scene itself. ganbate on your video, based anon.
>>
>>692019690
ClanHall My Own had this take by SaltyPedro though I don't see it on the sheet anymore
https://files.catbox.moe/l7fbsq.flac
>>
>>692022408
You are more likely to lose Death Battles if you sang a lot already.
>>
>>692019897
Lemme ask bossman if I can send another invite.
>>692021889
>that's the problem with having a list of 15 songs when you already had a bunch completed and don't have the self control
I know, sad day. I'll try to be more pickier about songs next year but there were a ton of bangers this year, I couldn't help myself since I actually had the time this year as well.
>>692022408
Nigga I did like 12 by myself and 5-6 duets. No one cares unless you're tone deaf.
>>
>>692023238
can't just post it now, search the link and give us the archive post it was from. only way to avoid people submitting vocals late. that's the penalty for waiting until past the deadline to start bringing it up.
>>
>>692023121
Send EDF.
Eh, fuck it, I'll put it in. Singanon will be lonely, but atleast it will get in.
>>
>>692023321
This. I don't care which Diversity version is better, the Anonika version is funny and past my minimum quality bar so I'm voting for it so Anonika gets like a 2nd main vocal role before I vote for Jebus to get his literal 18th track.
>>
File: brutal.jpg (247 KB, 1000x1000)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Been checking out songs on the finished and I have to say so many good ones out there but I love Reboot so much
But I also did like Plumberboss a lot a lot A LOT in previous years
Am I subliminally biased towards Jack Black?
>>
>>692023389
I mean if it has backings anywhere in the threads we can still use them for a new mix.
>>
>>692023389
if possible you can look into if the vocals can be edited to self harmonize or something by doubling the existing takes or attacking attack or whatever it is these newfangled editors know how to do
>>
>>692021784
Being mixed right now!
>>692023389
You can add harmonies with Izotope VocalSynth.
>>
>>692023389
There was a version with backing posted a few threads ago, was there not?
https://krakenfiles.com/view/V7QPxxuuCv/file.html
>>
>>692023446
You keep switching around your reasoning but it never makes it any better or smarter.
You're just voting the Anonika version out of spite.
>>
>>692023389
Oh Send EDF. Someone put in chants. It got mixed. Someone had backings, that got also put in I think but not both. Since there's editing time, someone maybe the mixer can put both in since both are in the sheet and were submitted before the deadline.
>>
>>692023529
Anon, you're assuming it's one person voting the Anonika version. I'm voting the other one and I still like the Anonika version.
>>
>>692023529
you're aware not everyone with the Anonymous name field is the same user right?
>>
>>692023446
>before Jebus gets his literal 18th track
I mean I'm good with 17 songs this year lol I kid, I swear. If anything, I say send K's take of Nintendo to the albums and send both me and Anonika to DLC for Diversity.
>>692023465
He's definitely a legend, even if he ruined his reputation for Minecraft.
>>
>>692023465
>But I also did like Plumberboss a lot a lot A LOT in previous years
Let's be honest, who didn't like that song a lot? One of SOTYAY.
>>
>>692023629
I'd hope not, or this thread would be very samefaggy.
>>
>>692023559
I only see a link to the main vocals on the sheet.
>>
>>692023529
NTA but I'm voting the Anonika version because I like the Anonika version. seethe if that upsets you.
>>
>>692023347
>>690910607
>>
>>692023753
uh oh. Might have to go back and check previous threads then.
>>
Reminder that My Bracelet Hell is finished, had a completed take on the sheet in General Edits, and was a victim of the Finished Sheet fuckery.
>>
>>692023771
>NTA
and he was that anon
>>
>>692023653
While you're here
You ever listen to Deathnote the musical? Just wondering.
>>
>>692023325
but wasn't (one of) the reasons you got in so much trouble was because you sang so many songs?
>>
>>692023653
>If anything, I say send K's take of Nintendo to the albums and send both me and Anonika to DLC for Diversity.
you can concede your own if you want and anonika could concede his if he wants, I wouldn't mind the song possibly getting a better version next year.
>>
>>692023891
I don't think singing too many songs was really the problem, more the drama he started back then
>>
>>692023465
Jack Black writes comedy songs with high effort base songs and singing styles designed first and foremost to be funny and catchy. it is not surprising that parodies get to basically steal those good qualities for themselves.
>>
>>692023523
How the fuck did i miss that lmao, yeah, I think that version is fine. I have other backing vocals, but those are just EDF chants. Considering this version it may be a bit overcrowded.
>>
>>692023891
>>692023969

I think it's definitely the drama but what was more the problem was we had waaaay more singers back then so we didn't need one guy to sing as many songs. Nowadays we need as much as we can get, so J or whoever singing a lot of songs is a non-issue.
>>
>>692024026
>How the fuck did I miss that
you think thats bad? I missed my PERIOD
>>
>>692024159
>K is preggo again
how's K junior the first doing?
>>
>>692023653
No, Diversity should stay in the albums. Both versions are good in their own way, and I seriously dislike drama terrorism and guilt tripping people into removing songs.
>>
>>692024365
to be specific the anonika version should stay since its the only parody
>>
>>692023520
Hell yeah, can't wait to hear how it turns out.
>>
>>692023805
cool, someone can add it to the sheet now
>>
ATTENTION SHEET ANONS: MY BRACELET HELL SHOULD BE ON THE FINISHED SONGS LIST. IT HAS A FINAL TAKE POSTED BOTH ON THE SHEET AND IN THE THREADS https://krakenfiles.com/view/2Cnqbuo8iw/file.html AND IT WAS PREVIOUSLY ON THE FINISHED SONG SHEET BEFORE THE VARIOUS ACTS OF VANDALISM
>>
>>692024390
It's up to the voters.
>>
>>692023753
Here's the chants
https://krakenfiles.com/view/dtn2wccPuC/file.html
Where were the backings posted?
>>
>>692024494
It's up to hamilton
( https://youtu.be/wdhAUHMm5-0?si=VQ2gKW3JirFbVbZw&t=142 )
>>
>>692023969
this. its the same excuses as now, people find a result and come up with 50 shitty reasons why.
Jebus is banned!?
>its cuz he sang too much
>he did drama
>he uploaded to youtube
>he doxxed someone that doxxed other people
>he dm'd the chick half the musical fucked
it's none of those things, the cabal decides who is in and they kicked him out

same with anonika song right now. a dozen reasons why to vote for it are thrown around but nobody wants to just say the actual reason why obviously people want to vote for it.
>>
>>692024739
Good thing the cabal as an authoritative body is dead.
>>
>>692024661
I wish I was in the discord call where it happened...
>>
>>692024787
No its not, you tried to get Diversity banned and got denied by them lol
>>
>>692024590
https://krakenfiles.com/view/8KzKXayhwP/file.html
Found the other backing
Yeah I think >>692023523 is finished. Can we put it in? It's mixed already.
>>
>>692024851
not everyone is 1 anon bubby
>>
>>692024851
I did no such thing??
>>
Anyway I'm gonna mix Epilogue now. It's a Board Culture song so it's probably ending up on a board culture album. Are we just having 1 this year?
Maybe I could add in a few vocal tracks from other songs to "echo" in the distance during the instrumental before it goes FAAAAAAAAG?
>>
>>692025016
put a sneed audio clip and then the bit where anonika says something funny at the end of diversity in there echoing
>>
>>692024891
With or without chants? Cause I just mixed those in.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Y2aaUiASQr/file.html
>>
>>692024920
Anonika stop flip flopping for one year
>>
>>692024739
Anyone who was here in Year VI agrees banning Jebus was justified, and his behaviour in response to that justified keeping him banned. He's unbanned now because he matured and apologized.
>>
>>692025094
Drop me the raws for both and I'll go right ahead.
>>
>>692024484
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/691590493/#691654590 proof of it being posted in the threads prior (Oct 12th)
I personally moved it to Finished earlier but it got nuked at some point.
>>
>>692022675
>>692023017
If that's the case then,
Dear singfag who sang She's Wii Fit. I am really glad you sang my song, genuinely. But I realized I could make a better version of this song, with better rhymes. If it's ok with you, can we dlc the song this year so a better version will be made for next year? Because I really think I can do it better justice.
- sincerely writefag
>>
>>692024365
>drama terrorism
Right, who's to say that if Diversity comes back next year with different lyrics that it won't still be a source of drama? Pot stirrers will inevitably take one glance at the song and bring up all the drama from the previous year. It will forever be known as a song that started a multi-thread shitshow and putting it off for next year won't diminish that.
>>
>>692025232
which is why the vote should go for anonika's version as a lesson for would be dramafags. But we'll vote on it.
>>
>>692025138
With chants, don't want to leave out anon that made them.
>>
>>692025232
Great, I guilted a writefag into pulling out his own song.
>>
>>692025270
Anon I'm not talking about the EDF song
>>
No matter what happens, Diversity can't be as bad as Controller.
No song will ever be as terrible as that.
>>
>>692025138
anonika raw, take the bit at the tail end probably https://krakenfiles.com/view/Fe6tGfHV68/file.html
sneed stuff? uhh https://krakenfiles.com/view/XIUrjxzuTs/file.html has a zip with a bunch
>>
>>692023882
I haven't since anything Death Note nowadays is cursed. Any good songs from it? We should also look into Shrek the musical lol
>>
>>692025132
Well, I can respect his persistence. He loved Musical-senpai so much, he spent years trying to get together again after the break-up.
>>
>>692025270
Meant for
>>692025118
>>
>>692025232
sure if you're gonna keep dragging it out instead of let it die people will remember it. the idea would be that fucking nobody knows the oc song except the few singers that sang it, they won't recognize it a year later with different lyrics.
>>
>>692025213
>She's wii fiiiit
>from her smooth ass pits to her A cup tits
>She's wiii fiiiit
>from the games she plays to the pose she lays
>that's the way she's programmed and made
>she ain't afraid to been
>wiiiii fiiiiit
>brother she's wii fit
Go off that and come back next year.
>>
>>692025403
Diversity has bad lyrics, Controller has bad audio. it's the opposite really, anonika fucking owned Diversity with a soulful fun take filled with his own flair, it's fun to listen to so it will never be controller tier.
>>
>>692025132
>He's unbanned now because he matured and apologized
and also just by time passing, naturally after a while no one cares anymore
>>
>>692025708
Controller has shit lyrics too
>>
>>692025627
>they won't recognize it a year later
Shitposters will
>>
>>692025213
noble to have the drive to do your best. it'll be gold next year.
>>
>>692025689
Singfag is that you? If so is that your approval?
>>
>>692025751
He would've been unbanned last year if so.
>>
>>692023016
>I would include instances of sneed posted on this board but I haven't found any (not counting musical threads) also could not find any in archives so they are lost to time
Filter search to "OP only", and range the Date Start and Date End to the approximate months when it was at its peak (maximum 2-3 at a time), then you'll have to manually go through the pages.
Alternatively search by image using one of the commonly reposted images like the Sneedville farmer and stick around its earlier usages when its guaranteed replies.
It's difficult but it's the only way.
>>
>>692025752
nobody has ever said that until this year, when it went to shit people said the exact opposite that it was a shame a good song got wasted
>>692025767
shitposters aren't listening to oc songs and memorizing them, they're too busy pretending to hate things they haven't heard
>>
>>692025751
More like, everyone who cares moved on and away from the musical.
Year 6 had a completely different group of singfags that enacted/voted on the ban: roco, SuperSounds, BT (Greene's slut), Marpix, Phaseroll, Anonfag, Focks, among others.
>>
>>692025419
It was like 2017, and yeah. There's some real bangers in there. I was going to do some of them this year, but the English youtube videos all got pulled in August due to DMCA because of some production going on in the US, so I shelved the ideas for when things are more stable
>>
>>692025689
That's the incorrect use of lays however. It would be lies there.
>>
>>692025793
No, I'm the anon who quit on you last minute. I'm glad an anon came through for you though, I hope he wants to wait till next year but I understand if he wants his song in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpYdRBAMclI
kino
>>
>>692025868
I remember people calling the entire thing shit
>people said the exact opposite
I have not seen a single post saying that
>>
>>692025803
nope, the right time is the right time
>>
>>692025987
can you stop stirring up pointless drama with baseless bullshit now? the musical is over, you don't need the bumps anymore
>>
>>692025803
>>692026026
no, he specifically apologized during year 11 and was told if he wasn't a shithead that year he'd be in year 12. He was not a shithead.
>>
>>692025987
I've never seen a single post saying what you're saying.
>>
>>692025883
Only the first four (if BT and Marpix cared enough) actually publicly said they wanted a van. Everyone else on that list didn't give two shits, they were just glad someone was singing.
>>692025897
What a perfect time to bring up this banger.
https://youtu.be/qvM6Mg0VtO0?si=sECP_ijrtwHSaBKO
>>692025923
You gotta bend grammar sometimes to make rhymes.
>>
>>692025868
It isn't as if every note of the song needs to be memorized or even listened to at all. All it takes is for one person to see that it's an OC song and make the connection that there was also an OC song last year that caused a bunch of drama
>>
File: SuperSounds still lurks.png (46 KB, 1324x520)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>692025883
Speaking of SuperSounds, it was proven earlier on the musical that he (Chris Voiceman) still lurks these threads.
>>
>>692026220
yeah, and if anybody makes that connection it's gonna be because of retards like you constantly talking about the track and explaining step by step how to remember it for a year instead of shutting the fuck up and letting it gracefully wait until it can be used for good

at this point you guys ruined the track, the producer might as well find someone else willing to sing it just so you can't fuck anything up any further
>>
Should https://vthemusical.stfweb.lv/ work as of now? I'm getting a blank page.
>>
>>692026354
works for me, probably a vpn?
>>
>>692026245
that's proof of nothing. you really think it's impossible for me to notice on my own that I haven't uploaded recently?
>>
>>692026354
Loads fine for me, including music streaming.
>>
>>692026220
>make a connection from last year
man I can't even name the songs I myself sang last year. I can't even name the one I didn't sing that was my favorite
>>
>>692026426
>notice on my own
>>
>>692026490
the joke understander has logged on
>>
>>692026426
>after months of just tweeting garbage for engagement (GUYS, I THINK BLACK PEOPLE IN VIDEO GAMES ARE GOOD), and never uploading any parodies anymore, he suddenly tweets about it like 20 minutes after someone complains on the musical
I dont think so!
>>
>>692019690
>>Hey There Iguazu
a 3 way, nice
>>
>>692026339
>might as well find someone else willing to sing it
And this will make the song any less connected to the drama how?? I'm not planning on bringing this shit up at all next year but you somehow think that because I don't agree with your retarded "solution" that doesn't actually solve anything that I'm causing more drama
>>
>>692026442
you are replying to a severe dramafag that obsesses over dumb shit, he assumes everyone else obsesses too. you make music for fun, he shitposts in the thread constantly.
>>
>>692026572
Thanks for the catch, I didnt have the third link.
>>
Did sheet blow up again or what?
>>
>>692026572
I only see two versions.
>>
>>692026442
Ok grandpa, but the youngins still remember a one off line about K being pregnant years later
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM SOMEBODY'S FUCKING WITH THE SHEET AGAIN
>>
File: 20240516111953_1.jpg (1.17 MB, 2560x1440)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>692025270
Cheers mate
>>
>>692026580
if the song isn't on our youtube nobody is going to find it and realize it's connected to us. nobody here is going to "astley lovver 268"'s youtube channel to see what new original style parody of Astley they're singing randomly. the drama comes when people can post the youtube link and say "look lets mock this" like they do with porn games on steam, not when they can only vaguely say 'remember that thing that isn't on our albums or youtube and all the vocaroo and kraken links are long gone? I barely do".
>>
>>692026742
Shut the fuck up, Candice.
>>
>>692026742
What's happening?
>>
>>692026789
oh for fuck's sake, well, thank goodness for backups.
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE
>>
>>692026639
the year is over, the anon doing the album order is using cut and paste instead of copy and paste so it makes the finished sheet ugly.
>>
oh we're all retarded got it.
>>
>>692026742
Why does it matter? Year is over.
>>
Why are people removing songs from the finished sheet to add it to the album order sheet?
Just copy paste it, cause now you don't know which singfag was singing what.
>>
>>692026789
Lots of cells getting wiped
>>
>>692026639
No, the general edits got wiped again.
>>
>>692026735
you personally being a dramafag remember it, nobody else here cares about your 1 person injoke creeping on the vaguest implication of a woman you can find
>>
>>692026870
Anon confirmed it, we're going into overtime. Keep singing!
>>
>>692026852
I'm using copy and paste.
The finished sheet looks ugly because someone keeps fucking nuking it.
>>
>>692026690
its under spare vocals
>>
>>692026879
Final edits are still being done, song order isn't finalized yet, DEATH BATTLEs have yet to be run and album art still needs to be picked.
>>
>>692026974
uhhh then lock it and do the orders? we don't need sheet perms on finished song columns post musical.
>>
>>692027026
He nuked the whole edits tab too.
>>
>>692027136
and you can't revert it and set it to uneditable because? people can post finished takes in the thread for now and then they can go in the sheet when the tantrum is over
>>
>>692027136
>He
women can troll too
>>
Can I have the links to the "Revoked" song so I can make the death battles?
>>
SHEETANON YOU PUT THE WRONG SEND EDF MIX INTO ALBUM THIS ONE IS THE RIGHT ONE.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Y2aaUiASQr/file.html
>>
>>692027208
Because I don't run the sheets.
>>
>>692027373
greene seriously didn't give you the perm role earlier when shit got nuked
>>
>>692027285
Got it. It's a troon
>>
>>692027425
The only one who can restore changes is the sheet owner (which i guess is Greene). I can protect stuff but i couldn't restore shit all musical
>>
>>692027425
Why would he? I'm an observer who took two seconds to look at the spreadsheet. Greene doesn't even know who I am.
>>
File: stupid birb.png (503 KB, 2500x2500)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>692021501
>>692025405
>>692009251
Here's a new mix of Epilogue with some loaned vox from those other tracks and anon's extra take so I could make it closer to the original
https://krakenfiles.com/view/RExWl0N7RK/file.html
>>
YO WHAT THE FUCK. THE SHEET LOOKS LIKE ASS LMAO
>>
File: file.png (27 KB, 352x293)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>692027525
you can just open the history, and make a copy where now you have control, and people can post shit there until the spammer fucks off
>>
File: GYp4xhKbgAAm9c6.jpg (273 KB, 1352x2048)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>Greene doesn't even know who I am.
:(
>>
>>692027208
>>692027632
>when the tantrum is over
>until the spammer fucks off
hahahaha good one
>>
>>692027686
>KPop
Hi K
>>
>>692027552
based, I like it
>>
>>692027632
got it, thanks
>>
>>692027702
we went like 30 days without a single major incident, diversity bro will leave soon enough
>>
File: file.png (778 KB, 901x888)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
art polls are gonna come soon enough. you art fags should start shilling some of these, I don't think anyone ever took a single post to explain what this is. its the rabbid girl yeah, but what's the original this parodies, is there any specific connection past it looking cool, ect.
>>
>>692027829
Pretty sure the first sheet nuking was before the whole diversity incident.
Anyone remember the daily dose spam?
>>
File: GYrIkkaWAAA0aCl.jpg (65 KB, 925x925)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>692027742
can't go back to kpg until the musical is over :(
>>
>>692028112
the "first" sheet nuking wasn't even an incident, it was something with no apparent reason and a single revert undid it without any further issues.
>>
wish the pokemon leak hadn't come out so close to the deadline, I got bars for Arceus from Regigigas' perspective.
>>
>>692027984
Also what happened to the "I hate every videogame" art?
It's no in the sheet
>>
>>692028207
And you're assuming it isn't the same guy doing it still?
>>
File: Every Game Sucks.png (146 KB, 1401x1401)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>692028248
it was moved to song art and then not given a song, I'm like 99% sure the artfag nuked it because they didn't want it being used for album art? we can restore it if not the case
>>
>>692028282
There's no point in making assumptions when we'll never know for sure
>>
>>692028330
Someone was against using this art and has some sort of grudge, can we please restore it?
>>
>Smile cause I hear the harmony in Fratleys Girl
>Frown because the timing is dogshit
Tell me this went to edits
>>
I don't see Cunny Show on the list anywhere
>>
File: file.png (161 KB, 579x1067)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>692028330
last this was posted they shilled their song and got told off then told it would be sung, and then it vanished from the folder way later (tonight?), maybe because they realized it wasn't being sung? maybe by whoever said fuck the writer? idk
>>
>>692028418
Kind of my point seeing as there was a whole movement to ban a song from the musical using the sheet nuking as justification, despite no proof it was related.
>>
>>692028613
maybe stop dragging ancient drama up just to stir shit then? nobody asked and it's far past relevant 2 threads later
>>
>>692028709
This post flat refers to the sheet nuker as "diversity bro". Not me bringing shit up for questioning the assumption. >>692027829
>>
File: file.png (56 KB, 301x708)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>692028445
we can restore it, but can you faggots stop baselessly slinging shit over stuff we can look at? the art folder says it was removed automatically by google, whatever that means doesn't sound like a troll is fucking with it.
>>
thanks for retrieving Cunny Show bro
>>
>>692028138
K how come you haven't gotten a better mic since Year 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g04j2WdWRU
>>
File: file.png (117 KB, 821x978)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>692028902
according to some google results, this should specifically mean that our access to the file was removed by whoever originally gave it to us. pic related is from literally less than 24 hours ago and the site "expert" only gave that as a possible reason why, I see similar results on other pages. if the artfag is here we should get them to speak up on it
>>
>>692028902
Sorry, sir.
Will you forgive me if I let you fuck my mouth?
>>
>>692029467
if I feel teeth you'll regret it
>>
>>692029512
Don't worry, I know what I'm doing
>>
>>692029185
>3:40
yo that crying holy shit lmao. K put her soul into this shit
>>
>>692026974
Sheet anon please confirm that My Bracelet Hell is making it in so I don't kill myself for not replacing it after Finished got nuked and reverted multiple times?
>>
>>692029417
I think if the artist shows up (and posts proof) and requests for it to be taken down, then it should.
Otherwise, just let it be there.
>>
>>692029185
you got jokes, but year 1 was ipod touch, then 2014 I got a blue snowball. dogshit. then since 2017 an audio technica AT 2020 plus presonus audiobox but sometimes I record with the fan on
>>
>>692029656
this sort of thing is why people say year 1 was kino, it had soul that even the same people can hardly dream of
>>692029737
agreed I suppose, it's already back in the folder for now
>>
>>692028330
fwiw I like the art, whoever made it really nailed the Descendents style for /v/tan.
>>
>>692029736
relax, it will get back in, there is plenty of time for that
>>
>>692029778
>audio technica AT 2020 plus presonus audiobox
Please turn off your fan when recording, cause it really fucks your quality down, and you paid good money for it.
>>
is the first link just a shitty version of the second link? Trying to track for DB
https://krakenfiles.com/view/GkFZKLoS9P/file.html
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Y7VJKpC3HS/file.html
>>
>>692029945
First link was the first mix, before he got more submissions and made second link
>>
>>692029882
Okay thank you. I once had a similar thing happen and the song was mistakenly places in DLC so I'm paranoid.
>>692028448
We have the vocals so it can be re-edited. In fact You can re-edit it right now!!
>>
>>692030056
alright, I'll just DB the second link and anonika's
>>
>>692029887
it might be audacity settings too. it all adds spice
>>
>>692030290
Girl, start using Reaper
>>
>>692028448
I'm timing them right now. Didn't hear how off they were until the mix.
>>
File: file.png (146 KB, 921x923)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>692029853
I think it's good as far as black and white line art goes, as song art it would have been pretty kino. as an album contender I don't think it has a snowball's chance in hell just off of how good so many high effort ones are this year and how few slots we have. if it got in over something like the Parappa one or the Dr. Mario one that are both high effort and we got to watch get built in the thread instead of being dumped in the art sheet on the 14th of september... it would be a travesty imo.
>>
>>692030402
Well, its a democracy.
I like it more than the Parappa one, the Dr. Mario is probably the best of the year.
>>
>>692030591
well I guess I'll expect at least 1 vote for it then, it's good we're not putting it in the folder for 0.
>>
>>692030340
need to watch some tutorials, I don't know how to multi track in there
>>
>>692028448
Begging for Fratley's Girl to be re-edited holy guacamole this timing is ear melting.
>>
File: Parapponia_text.png (2.38 MB, 3000x3000)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>692030591
just one of lammy's tits probably has as much time put into it than that entire art, democracy is whack sometimes man
praying we don't get a jew art situation again
>>
>>692030760
You just click "add a new track" and then record in that new track, just like Audacity.
>>
>>692030839
I don't care about which art took "the most time".
Simple arts are good too.
>>
>>692030839
I think their cartoony nature and colors stand out too much from the background but I don't know the original source
>>
>>692031052
there's simple and then there's 2 minutes with the default black marker tool in paint
>>
>It's a squids game
>It's a kids game
>...ITS A SQUIDS GAME
>...ITS A KIDS GAME
Already nominating X for SOTY.
>>
File: file.jpg (157 KB, 1094x1113)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>692031340
the background is just a background, the focus of the art is the characters
>>
>>692031519
is the black guy on the right's chest supposed to look off? looks like someone did a morph edit on it.
>>
>>692031613
I dunno, I would doubt he's supposed to look off though, probably just a pose to look memorable for the cover
>>
We didn't get a single music opener or musical closer this year huh

Something akin to these for opener
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh-L25qJ4io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyJC_Tx94NM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g59IALqBDZI

Or these for closer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m3qUePyKAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urXyEM8Ffjs
>>
>>692031731
and thank god for it. people made songs for the sake of making good songs this year instead of making songs for the purpose of securing album slots through "this song only makes sense if you vote for it to get the prime spots" points
>>
>>692031731
You forgot the best opener.
https://youtu.be/azHBmE2Acf0?si=gAylGikLp9uPtb4U
>>
>>692031870
Those songs were good too tho
Like, Welcome to the Musical is really good.
>>
>>692031731
Epilogue is very clearly intended as a closer, arguably concord too
>>
>>692031870
Anonymous is only made better by it being the opener of the first album, meaning the stream started with "KILL YOURSEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLF"
>>
>>692031941
Welcome to The Musical is passable because it took an already good song and played mad libs with it. it has 1:1 identical jokes with the original because it is the same song in format and function
>>
>>692031731
the best openers are the ones that aren't made specific to *be* openers and just work out that way. Like last year's was not in fact made for that, something I didn't know going in.
>>
>>692031885
No one cares, Jebus
>>
>>692032028
That's hilarious.
>>
>>692031519
maybe the added black stripe makes the difference more pronounced to me. but it's a little too bold vs subtle to me is all

still nice otherwise
>>
>>692032028
I'd argue that song would work anywhere on an album though, unlike something like the pure meta songs singing about how the musical is starting or ending. it was a good placement because the opening line is good just like the anonika diversity song, not because it was overly meta.
>>
>>692032063
Nigga what? The jokes are not identical.
>>
>>692030839
I love this art but Parappa's hands especially his left (our right) look fucked up and looking at the original album cover it didn't have to be this way.
>>
>>692032086
None of those songs were MADE to be openers.
Not even "Welcome to the Musical".
The only song that was made to be opener was this shit >>692031885 which also had a gay album ender too.

My point on the post was to say that there are no songs that really feel like they belong well as the opener or ender of the entire project.
>>
>>692032353
that's how some small details go when you draw more than a 3 semi circles and a few straight lines and say the art is done
>>
>>692030839
>>692032353
Yeah his hands are all kinds of fucked up.
It's like he switched up the thumb and the index finger lengths.
>>
>>692032459
too competitive and bitter
>>
>>692032604
it's just garden variety bait.
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 1450x333)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>692032214
they are identical in the context within the song. changing the word "content" for "singers" does not make the punchline of "this thing you can find in the internet/musical has some better some worse" a different joke. Neither does changing the line meaning "do the bare minimum and the system will do the rest for you" change at all from "Just nod or shake your head and we'll do the rest" to "Record it, send it in, we'll fix it for you". Every line is basically just "how do I very slightly change the context from internet to musical".
>>
>>692032536
to be fair it does match the source, but because it's not as detailed as actual human fingers it looks crazier
>>
>>692032459
Do you guys not understand the beauty in simplicity?
Or is this the Parappa artist throwing a bitch fit?
>>
File: file.png (67 KB, 533x156)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>692032772
beauty or bland is the question
imo good art here tends to still be visually catching as a small thumbnail, because that's how it will be seen most of the time considering these will be on mp3s.
>>
>>692032694
Parodies don't need to change all the lyrics to be good.
The jokes are literally not the same, its just following a similar structure.
How is "Would you like to see the news or any famous women's feet" the same joke as "Would you like to shill your favorite game or say that others blow"
>>
>>692032429
Yeah fuck off, all of those were meant to be openers.
>>
>>692032709
It's not really the detail, its the shading
>>
>>692032995
>How is "Would you like to see the news or any famous women's feet" the same joke as "Would you like to shill your favorite game or say that others blow"
that's only not the same joke because they deleted a joke. the 2nd is not a joke, it's a bland description of how /v/ works, which is a terrible line in the context of the musical where people do not in fact shill their favorite game or say that others blow.
>>
>>692032772
why does everything have to be argumentative and the blame game with you? it's obviously you every time, most anons would not instantly go "oh, someone disagreed with me mildly, it must be someone specific I can discredit instead of a random anon"
>>
>>692032927
I like Every Game Sucks more than any of those.
Kanna would be on the same level, but I'm not familiar with the topic
Kino for Another Day and Daily Dose are the best
Don't care about the rest, however /v/rat is an obvious shitpost.
>>
>>692033116
>it's a bland description of how /v/ works
What goes before "The Musical", retard?
>where people do not in fact shill their favorite game or say that others blow
What? Did you forget GC who would write songs about NieR and Samus Returns because they loved those games, and there are a ton of songs every year shitting on games.
>>
>sheet still fucked
>>
>>692033309
>Don't care about the rest, however /v/rat is an obvious shitpost.
/v/rat has almost as much effort as every game sucks. they had to delete shit, copy and paste color in, and then go back to the text. every game sucks didn't have color period, just erase and redraw about a dozen simple lines
>>
>>692033219
>why does everything have to be argumentative
Because for some reason you have a stick up your ass about "Every Game Sux" and keep discrediting it saying "well yeah you only changed 2 lines" or whatever, its very fucking childish and bitchy for the artist.
There's been simple edit arts all the time, this type of qualityfagging is retarded.
>>
>>692033487
>There's been simple edit arts all the time, this type of qualityfagging is retarded.
there has never been a poll winner with an edit as simple as that one in the history of the musical
its not qualityfagging to tell you to keep expectations in check, even if you lose your shit and turn someone that directly said "I think it's good as far as black and white line art goes, as song art it would have been pretty kino." into an evil saboteur trying to murder the competition so their precious own art gets in unfairly
>>
>>692028902
Okay now do you believe me when I say there's an anon that has a weird grudge with this album art? lmao
>>
>>692033630
can you stop drama posting like a complete faggot? joining the drama pile does not change that the song was not removed by a person unless that person was the original artist, something you can verify yourself in the folder right now. fuck off with your fanfiction.
>>
File: 1649775280634.png (281 KB, 641x777)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Hey my fellow videofags. Now that there are more of us yippee!! please make sure that you mark yourself as an editor on any songs you're going to make a video of throughout the year. It's not a problem if two videos are made to the same song but I'd rather make videos for different songs than duplicate work someone else is already doing. I'll be referring to it throughout the year! Since the sheet may be fucked right now, I'm working on a video for GameFreaker and was the anon who said they'd do that earlier in the threads.
Also, if anyone is interested in assisting with the 2 seconds of live action footage that will be needed for Ban! Janny! Ban!, please let me know!
>>
>>692033627
Fix Parappa's hands, now that I noticed how bad they look I can't stop staring at them.
>>
>>692033079
it can be both, but I don't think different shading would change it significantly
>>
>>692033850
I'm not the artist, even if people cannot fathom the idea that someone can like a colorful high effort art piece that was done during the threads while asking anons for feedback multiple times during the process.
>>
>>692033923
maybe try fathoming that people can like any kind of art first
>>
>>692033923
Well you should try to contact him to fix it, since you are so insistent that that art is really good.
People will not vote for an art that has fucked up fingers.
>>
>>692033369
the finished tab is being cut and pasted into the album order tab. general edits got blanked sure but nobody cares because the deadline is up.
>>
>>692034015
maybe try fathoming that nobody told you that you can't like line art, and in fact the person you are schizoing out on already agreed they like it too
>>
>>692034041
>cutting and pasting
Why in the fuck would you do that
>general edits got blanked sure but nobody cares
I care because I need that shit to know what to edit.
>>
>>692034041
So how are we gonna keep track of lyrics (and singfag credits) if they got deleted from the finished tab?
>>
>>692033630
That guy is an autistic fuck who throws a tantrum whenever something doesn't go according to his wishes. He had a weird personal grudge with multiple pieces of parody at the very least least for the past two years.
>>
>>692034086
who the fuck do you think you're talking to
>>
>>692034035
the fingers aren't fucked up, they look like the original art but cartoony. it seems wild to me people are saying the cartoon needs more realistic proportions than the real life human.
>>
>>692034108
>>692034119

I didn't do that, I'm just the (uninformed) messenger.
>>
>>692034152
that's some interesting fanfiction, you should write it as a story instead of trying to derail the thread with it though
>>
>>692034152
You are the schizo
>>
File: image167h.png (1.31 MB, 1232x1408)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>692033079
well how about this then
>>
>>692034259
too late, nobody is going to vote for a dramafag's art.
>>
>>692034259
>those hands
We're not allowed to use AI, you know.
>>
>>692034331
you're mistaken, I'm just a useless complainer wondering if the shading really makes a difference
>>
>and here we see /v/ in its natural habitat, harassing artfags to ensure that the next year has even less of them
>>
>>692034259
It's the thumb and index fingers on both hands looking alien and wrong.
>>692034331
can you please grow up
>>
>>692034259
A bit? I am not an expert in shading, but there must be a way to add shadows to really get the proportions of the fingers to read correctly.
Like I get that it lines up with the original, but shading is what makes proportions understandable instead of just flat deformed fingers.
>>
>>692034460
how is this harassment to you, I wish I could get this kind of feedback on my songs
>>
>>692034460
it's even worse this year because of the hands thing. AI sucks at em, but humans suck at em too.
>>
File: fingers.png (1.54 MB, 1232x1408)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
To me, the fingers circled in Green look fine.
The ones in Red look a bit messed up.
>>
>>692034564
>AI sucks at em
>but humans suck at em too
Where did you think AI learned from?
>>
>>692034707
I like the frog on his hat
>>
>>692034545
I'm not talking about the fingers but the
>too late, nobody is going to vote for a dramafag's art.
>We're not allowed to use AI, you know.
>Or is this the Parappa artist throwing a bitch fit?
>too competitive and bitter
not a single one of which is constructive and without any proof it's even the artfag. an anon mentioned 2 arts they liked and 1 they liked less but still liked, and suddenly everyone is throwing shade at the artfag of only 1 of the 2 that got liked for some unknown reason. if the mario art was the one that got shade first they'd be the one getting all these insults instead.
>>
>>692034807
Well I thought the AI thing was more that there's so many different ways hands are expressed in art and photos so it's a retard thing.
>>
>>692034707
agree with this anon. I even think the middle on the left (his right) hand is passable to okay too. Just the thumb and index on both hands really bother me.
>>
>>692034180
This is so fucking retarded.
In past years, we would make a copy of the finish tab, and use it to move stuff to the final doc sheet.
Now we have a bunch of songs separated from their lyrics.
>>
>>692034920
I think they fixed it
>>
>>692033781
>2 seconds of live action footage that will be needed for Ban! Janny! Ban!
the what?
>>
>>692034853
yeah but are you really participating in the musical if you haven't been wrongfully used as a boogieman at some point?
>>
>>692035071
are you really expecting artfags to want to stay here if they spend significant amounts of time on art just to have their stuff called AI and shit on for something that had nothing to do with the art or the artfag?
>>
>>692035186
yea
>>
>>692034887
I'll be honest, it looks like his thumb and index are swapped in both hands.
Like the index is too short and the thumb is too long.
>>
>>692035237
maybe some will, but as someone that's not even one of the 3 involved here this shit is disheartening, drawing a single piece takes way too much time for the reaction to be pure unfiltered vitriol
>>
>>692034853
The irony is lost on you.
>>
Alright, this is LAST CALL on the death battles, if there's any i'm missing let me know. It's accurate to the album order tab, anyway. They will be posted in 34 minutes.

>Hey There Iguazu (3 WAY BATTLE)
>Smut (ADLIB BATTLE)
>thx for the gacha rolls
>Diversity
>It’s a me Nintendo
>Vetting Normies (MIX BATTLE)
>General STURN (MIX BATTLE)
>Revoked! (You had to agree)
>>
>>692034983
Go! Monkey! Go! has some very short clips of a live action person in a Mojo Jojo-like outfit posing. I basically just need an anon to dress up as either Janny or /v/-tan or Anonymous (i.e. a suit) and reenact two goofy poses against a blank wall. I can probably get someone offline or my best friend to do so, but I like involving /v/tm anons whenever possible. One's face and any identifying features such as hand skin would obviously be drawn/animated over and I'd even prefer the footage to black out features before being sent because I'm not in the business of doxxing anyone. I plan to recreate the music video but with /v/ jokes essentially.
>>692035186
Anon, the AI comment was just a funny joke about the punchline that AI is notoriously bad at drawing hands, or used to be. It's okay to relax and have fun I promise.
>>
>>692035186
What about the artist that gets attacked with "well you only replaced 3 lines, your art is lazy"?
>>
>>692035343
>pure unfiltered vitriol
thankfully I don't see any of that
>>
>>692035403
RES RED SINE as well I think.
>>
>>692035483
I see one finished mix.
>>
>>692035381
where is the irony? that the guy saying people should be less rude to the people making stuff wasted their time making stuff anyway? because I doubt the artfag is here calling other artists stuff AI or saying their competitive and bitter, given not a single other artfag has had that happen to them this thread
>>
>>692035343
>if you point out that fingers look weird, its vitriol
nigga get out of here, if anyone is too soft to accept critique then you won't survive in the art world, and even worse in 4chan.
>>
File: file.jpg (18 KB, 301x342)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>itt: art drama
>mfw I played a major part in the Cyberpunk album drama 2 years ago
Damn, seeing yourself from a third-person POV is not what I had in mind today.
>>
>>692035565
>competitive and bitter
granted that was in response to an exceptionally competitive and bitter post
>>
>>692035564
Hm I remember two circulating in the threads but maybe I hallucinated it.
>>
>>692035403
Technically there is one for Incest & Cannbalism, but one of them is not done being mixed and it will clearly lose.
>>
>>692035769
Is there anything else still in the over? I can wait a day if there's more kino to be considered.
>>
>>692035748
they didn't call the person they replied to competitive and bitter, they called an unrelated artfag competitive and bitter.
>>
>>692035703
Maybe you ARE autistic.
It's not a direct quote, but its what its being implied, that its lazy.
Anyways this is the post I was refering to >>692032459
>>
>>692035818
no I called the person I replied to competitive and bitter and now I am calling you a retard, so don't get that confused friend
>>
>>692035851
And don't forget about >>692033452
>>
fuck it, I've had enough of this, just take it off the sheet, I'm done
>>
>>692036019
Parappa artist no... just fix the fingers, dont quit haha
>>
File: 1512701916310.png (196 KB, 500x480)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>692035816
If you mean for either of us editing it, not really I'm mostly hoping that someone else decides to take pity on it. Really just looking for someone to do the timings. We're both too busy, and too unskilled at editing to really do real work on it. If not, we're both fine with just being banished to DLC, I was obligated to do the song based on the topic and we mostly did it for fun.
>>
>it's the bad faith moron
kek. always running his weirdo mouth
>>
>>692036019
That's... kinda not how things work. Anything put on the sheet is no longer yours. Sometimes appeals to the cabal work though.
>>
>>692036105
It's so funny how he then proceeds to call other people schizo or that they "have a weird personal grudge with multiple pieces of parody" when he is the one always starting drama with multiple people then saying its all one person.
>>
>>692035403
does editing affect this in any way?
i'm still in the middle of trying to edit the vocal takes for diversity properly but melodyne needs a lot of tardwrangling and still produces an annoyingly robotic sound
>>
>>692036161
generally we accept removals in the case of 1 person OC like art, just remove it if they pussied out, 1 less competitor
>>
Hey! A GameFreaker 'Til Some Leaker Phished Him videofag here. Dean Martin anon, do you have your separated timed instrumental and raws for the final version? Having them separately makes it easier to time lyrics and sound beats for the video!
>>
I dunno what you gay retards are fighting about right now, but I really want to thank the Anon from >>692001038 for making album art for Not Like Us. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>692036019
Good, your fingers suck
Work on your anatomy for next year
>>
>>692036208
I think you're mixing the parappa fag up with the guy arguing with him
>>
>>692036231
I'm going off the v3 mix here:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Y7VJKpC3HS/file.html
and anonika's mix here:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/gnwBdlIbCi/file.html

But that's two editing project that aren't ready, I'm going to DELAY THE DEATH BATTLES for exactly 24 hours.
>>
>>692036412
Well I think we should racemix.
>>
>>692036231
if you're trying to melodyne anonika for the anonika solo take, the point of the take is that it's funny that it's so off.
>>
>>692036486
>DELAY THE DEATH BATTLES for exactly 24 hours
this is good, give everything a day to settle. get a proper lay of the land
>>
>>692036276
I'd also appreciate if the editors for Ban! Janny! Ban! and Set on Low (DLC ver) provided their final separate instrumental and vocals for easier timing. Thank you friends.
>>692036302
I'll pass on the thanks to my friend! I hope the vision was okay. I know you'd mentioned the hopscotch thing etc but I thought that a simple joke riffing off the original single cover would be neat. The lyrics are top fucking tier. It's on my consider list for this year once I get through the videos I want to make for sure.
>>
>>692036579
nah, i'm referring to the other anon's take
anonika's one is way too "off" for decent editing kek
>>
>>692036708
ah, good luck with it then
>>
>>692019273
i want inv 2 plz
>>
>>692036708
smorgasbord version
>>
>>692036302
And if you have any edits you'd like to request or such, let me know and I'll pass them on as well.
>>
To the anon working the sheet, the two Nintendo (Mega/Mini Mushroom Version) songs you have in DLC have different lyrics than (It's-a Me) Nintendo so one of those should be in the albums as well. I believe we just have to death battle the two versions.
>>
>>692036904
I thought we'd just have both in there. DLC is a free for all for this kinda thing
>>
>>692036904
>To the anon working the sheet, the two Nintendo (Mega/Mini Mushroom Version) songs you have in DLC have different lyrics than (It's-a Me) Nintendo so one of those should be in the albums as well. I believe we just have to death battle the two versions.
they submitted them intentionally as a renessaincefag for dlc after they made them, I think they can send it to dlc themselves since they clearly intended that
>>
>>692035404
That's pretty unique and probably a first for a /v/tm music video, best of luck anon!
>>
>>692036904
Nintendo (Nintendooooo Version) is intended for the album, those other two are just fun edits.
>>
>>692037070
Okay fair. I just heard different lyrics and was like wait a minute.
>>692037148
Fuck, forgot that version. Okay, that clears that.
>>
>>692036904
Those are DLC edits, there’s a third version (Nintendoooo version) and that is the one going in the albums with those lyrics.
>>
>>692037092
I've used very brief live action footage in my videos before and actually have a whole video of me flipping through a real life notebook that I drew in, but those only showed my friend's gloved hands or my gloved hands. The full body poses will be a first for me at least. Thanks! My autism demands it.
>>
>>692036486
I also found the updated anonika version so don't worry that'll be death battled.
>>
>>692028448
>>692030352
5000 hours in Audacity and ready for the editor.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/EbmrDcT8TD/file.html
>>
>>692035404
It's on sale, but it'll take 2 weeks to get here
>>
>>692038016
Girl, get reaper
>>
>>692038016
you dropped this crown
>>
K, would you be willing to post your raw takes of Bring Me To Life for Editfag to try and do a mix of?
>>
File: 1710372604231413.png (192 KB, 1661x682)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>692038157
Maybe next year.
>>
Alright, who's making the cunny song?
>>
>>692038112
I laughed. If you're being serious about this, email me at veethemusical@gmail.com and we'll work it out. I'm doing another video first and the animation for Ban! Janny! Ban! will take a while especially at my
>skill issue
skill level, so there's no rush whatsoever.
>>
File: Steamatage1500.png (2.3 MB, 1500x1500)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
Within this storefront he owns, the gaming king roams all alone in here, but he's not the only one!
I could probably crank more work into this but I'm getting just about sick of doing it. So it's in the drive now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZtV2NDhVE
https://files.catbox.moe/xs9fgm.png
>>
File: file.png (112 KB, 1857x571)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>692038291
oh shit don't underestimate her, she swapped audacity to some fancy skin, she's a pro beyond me
>>
>>692038395
It looks good from afar, but the face could use some work
>>
>>692038395
do you know how to fix hands? we have a quitter that could use it
>>
>>692038535
That theme was the default after I updated it.
>>
>>692038557
Well, I can try some polish but I need my dinner first.
>>
>>692035403
be home soon to check but what abou All The Lolis
>>
>>692038759
How many different versions do we have of that?
>>
File: file.png (44 KB, 593x673)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>692038673
damn thanks for the high level tech, I'm gonna catch up to you just you wait
>>
File: file.png (216 KB, 1846x773)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
hell yeah, watch out because I'll be cooking with gas now
>>
>>692038759
Since there's no mention of this on the comment itself (and you'd have to dig through the (Yous) to find it, I'll say it again

DEATH BATTLES WERE DELAYED UNTIL 2PM EST (23 hours and 27 minutes from now) tomorrow.
>>
File: hands how do they work.png (369 KB, 960x396)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>692038646
I dont think we have any artist that can do hands
>>
>>692038673
What about >>692038285 ?
>>
>>692038937
Kek
>>
>>692039026
also, is anyone else doing the ART polls? If not, I can swing them for the day after the DBs.
>>
>>692039157
? I'm not K.
>>
The album listing for My Bracelet Hell is currently missing the link to its art: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PK42z9C344bOn-Bl-RSK6KJkPGk0UKPY/view?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>692039198
(unless there's still more art a-coming)
>>
>>692039484
I'm gonna do a final pass over the gaben one, just let me finish eating
>>
File: file.png (336 KB, 692x1019)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
To be fair Parappa's hands are canonically weird.
>>
>>692039157
>That
amateur mistake, K doesn't know how to do capital letters, she just is one
>>
>>692039743
stop making excuses, we already figured out you don't know how to draw, now fuck off pretentious faggot
>>
>>692039376
Yes you are
>>
>>692039923
2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>692039743
He should’ve drawn him in that same art style then.
Drawing him in a more anatomically human proportion, then excusing anatomy issues with “it’s a cartoon!” is bad logic.
>>
>>692040081
agreed, simple is always better
>>
>>692040176
Exactly, the Patapon art contender that is parodying the same album is a much better entry, because it keeps the cartoony style so there’s no anatomy issues.
>>
>>692040293
nah fuck that one too, artist doesn't have any sense of style for simplicity, they got lucky
>>
>>692040362
You can try to pretend to be a troll to excuse all criticism of the Parappa art as “trolling”, but all you do is look pathetic.
>>
>>692040495
learn to draw hands
>>
I didn't notice the hands until the spergout and I still think they look fine
>>
>>692041086
nice try
>>
soooo instead of picking some random drama topic to enjoy the thread stays bumped, how about this?
What vidya are you playin'?
>>
>>692042152
ensure*
>>
>>692042152
un jammer lammy
>>
>>692042152
Nikke.
>>
>>692042152
i haven't played a real vidya since january
just gachaslop
>>
>>692042320
yeah i'm waiting for CoD to come out gacha for me ( >>692042302 ) while i wait.
>>
>>692033781
>live action footage
Alright, what do I need to do?
>>
>>692042152
TF2
>>
>>692042152
warcraft 3 1.26 with da boys, if you have any map recs hit me up
>>
>>692042950
I was too young to play WC3 without cheats, I want to actually replay that someday. It's so fucking aids that I need to pirate it now, i lost the battlechest CDs (and a cd drive for my computer) a long time ago.
>>
>>692042152
Playing some OG D2
Can you believe it, I somehow picked the right arcane sanc path on the first try
Go figure that will only ever happen on normal
>>
>>692042950
Darwin's Island is a certified classic
feed and evolve to beat the island's terrors and eventually each other
>>
>>692042458
/v/ ate my post so let me try again.
See >>692035404 I'm recreating this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=VkS-xwRNvTs which has someone dressed up in a vaguely Mojo Jojo-esque outfit making poses throughout. I have an autistic attention to detail as the comparison vid for Razed Phoenix Rondo should indicate so I want to use an anon dressed up as Anonymous or a Janny or such for it. Any identifying features would be drawn over with either dog Janny features or green Anon [no picture available] etc. If you'd like to help, ideally I'd like to get your email so we can discuss what specific gag(s) would best work for the video and so we can transfer footage without any unintentional doxxing, or so on. It's a big ask so no worries if that's not something you're interested in. I can probably find someone else to do it if necessary but it would be most SOVLFVL to only have anons participate in my videos and not randos I know offline.
>>
File: 1664098193774132.gif (201 KB, 660x780)
201 KB
201 KB GIF
>>692039073
Not much of a surprise there, the quality of reference material for hands has dropped a lot in the last few years. I've bought a few hand models to try and combat the problem in my own stuff.
>>692042950
Run kitty run and Angel Arena were my GOATs back in the day. Can't go wrong with a TD either.
>>
>>692042950
I never know what i'm supposed to do in RTS when I'm playing actual people. I'm sure there's meta strategies like any other game, but I always feel so overwhelmed even playing agains tthe computer (I can win now, but it's hard going) that I feel like actual humans would crush me.

of course that's literally anything, chess, etc.
>>
>>692043912
>quality of reference materials
YOU HAVE HAND
YOU TAKE PHOTO OF HAND
WOW SO REFERENCE
>>
File: 1535506550431.gif (755 KB, 500x375)
755 KB
755 KB GIF
>>692042152
Sparking Zero
>>
>>692044761
I wanna play that but I sold my ps5 to buy a ps5 pro (yes i'm that anon), so i'm waiting for it to come.
>>
File: file.png (3.13 MB, 1680x1050)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
>>692035403
Might revisit this tomorrow, will let you know if I do.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/ZWAjNKh5ay/file.html
>>
>>692042152
minecraft
>>
>>692043164
>OG D2
Why? D2R is legitimately great, if you can ignore some ugly redesigns. But I don't play female characters or niggers (OG paladin is a cultured man of black skin), so it doesn't bother me much.
>>
>>692044808
>>692044761
I hate sparking zero, the controls and the difficulty aren't for me, I truly don't know why fighter autists like those arcade style fighting games with insane button timing windows. It's like their idea of fun is just masochism.
>>
>>692045005
i haven't even touched it but i was such a fan of the budokai tenkaichi ps2 games I have to try it.
>>
>>692036276
Here you go buddy:
Vocals: https://krakenfiles.com/view/oYfuy2ADXP/file.html
Instrumental: https://krakenfiles.com/view/QpOHByjhQo/file.html
>>
>>692044808
Having played it a bit, I can say with confidence that it is definitely the official Budokai Tenkaichi 4, which was all I was hoping for it to be.
I enjoy it for all the same reasons I loved those games, it's a dumb, but fun, "Smash your toys against eachother' simulator.
My only real complaints are a few absences from the GT and Dragon Ball parts of the roster.
>>
File: migration_of_gsg.png (524 KB, 533x614)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>692042152
CK3, I can finally play the expansion that released mid-musical
especially since they've stopped shitting out hotfixed and i dont need to trawl through the updates to see if i need to change my mods
>>692042950
To name a few: Castle Fight, 40k TD, Coming of the Horde/War in the Plaguelands, Uther Party 1 & 2, Skibi's TD, Dark Deeds, Vampirism, Resident Evil, Warchasers, Pimp my Peon, Footmen vs Grunts, WoW Risk
>>
>>692045468
Do power levels matter for game balance? Can you let someone brand new play SSGSS or whatever and you play General Tao and have a challenge?
>>
>>692045209
Thank you!!!!
>>
>>692044976
I can get OG D2 for free and mod it
>>
>>692045715
As far as I'm aware, the only off-balance in characters is their health bars and general combat kits.
Afterimage Strike is apparently extremely broken, and having either it or explosive wave on a character is currently defining the meta (I don't know, I don't play ranked or even online), and as far as I'm aware, the most brokenly overpowered character is Super Vegito.
Some characters have more health bars than others. Mr. Satan has like, 2 of them, and for most characters, his attacks don't make them flinch at all except for finishers and specials. And even then, one of his specials has a chance to either do very little damage, or no damage at all.
They offset a lot of that by giving characters more starting ki or more sparking meter bars. Giants have super armor by default, otherwise the only thing that the "power level" effects is DP team matches, which assigns point values to every character and gives you 15 points to work with for your team.
Worth noting that Tao isn't even in the base roster. The only original DB character is Kid Goku, who is now listed as "Goku (Teen)". Aside from Yamcha's original DB outfit being available.
>>
>>692044862
There's something very strange going on with the audio here and I don't know what.
>>
>>692046443
this is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks.
>>
Need a song about WHAT DO THEY EAT?
>>
>>692036231
ahhh, i give up
some of the timing/pitch changes i have to make to get it conforming to the demo are so strong that melodyne completely spergs out - for example https://vocaroo.com/16rH5HrCERbu - and as a result those parts end up standing out like a sore thumb in the mix
maybe a separate pass on those specific parts would fare better with auto-tune, i'll give that a go tomorrow
otherwise i'll probably leave the "stronger" edits out and just stick to the basics, probably easier too
>>
>>692046562
explain?
>>
>>692046519
Turns out Kraken compresses the browser playback, it sure sounds like shit. The download copy is fine.
>>
>>692047062
Yep, can confirm that was it. Nice job.
>>
>>692046926
That means the singer was too off to the actual note, but you could try just moving it to a closer not they hit that is in the same key.
It won't sound like intended in the original but it won't sound too robotic.
You can set the key in Melodyne and then select "snap to the closest note".
>>
>>692046926
>>692047259
Or just go full modern pop robot sound.
>>
>>692047769
that'll own the anti-ai guy (somehow)
>>
File: Steamatage1500.png (2.3 MB, 1500x1500)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>692039561
Alright, after some work I got myself this, which I got on the drive too
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 1755x831)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>692025213
I am the singfag who sang She's Wii Fit. I understand the situation, i am OK with DLCing this song, it should have a chance for a 2nd approach next year (and more suitable singer maybe haha), if that's what the author thinks.
>>
>>692048383
Spasiba
>>
>>692048478
Гpaждaнин, y вac интepфeйc пpocвeчивaeт.
>>
>>692042950
go and get Rurual Zombie Onslaught 2. It only works on those old versions but man, it's the best damn map I've ever played. How easy is it to setup an older version? Been really thinking about getting back to it.
>>
>>692048383
Can you fix that one finger?
>>
>>692049662
The one that bends weirdly? It does that in the original, is the thing. Maybe I could make the middle digit shorter?
>>
File: neco enot.png (770 KB, 1015x966)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
>>692049462
У мeня тaкoй eбeйший aкцeнт, чтo я нe вижy cмыcлa этo cкpывaть.
>>
File: 1729111863275.png (216 KB, 471x464)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>692049770
A, тaк ты cлoняpa, кoтopый EДФ cпeл, низкий пoклoн oт aвтopa гoвнa.
>>
File: file.png (108 KB, 1676x1087)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>692021501
>>692024398
https://krakenfiles.com/view/aQK5o4Kuto/file.html
>>
>>692035403
Bait
Saw That (You)
>>
>>692051682
I got Saw that (you), but bait is a duet (confirmed)
>>
>>692051682
Bait became a duet.
>>
File: lostmagic.png (342 KB, 600x540)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>692051012
for a second i thought that was issac from lost magic
I was so happi
>>
>>692051874
>>692051887
It became a duet because the editor asked Jebus to send his take.
The singfag never agreed to make it a duet, so its only fair to Death Battle those 2.
>>
>>692051961
Those 3*
>>
distant friend o mine's song art wasnt copied to the album order sheet
>>
>>692051961
I mean, sure, I just assumed that since I got confirmation after you posted that that it was infact a duet, that that got hashed out.
I'll make it a death battle again.
>>
>>692052005
Jebus agreed to duet.
So it should be duet vs anon's solo.
Jebus solo can be DLC.
>>
>>692051961
is this a thing? I would have thought duets would just be a forced DB bye because both people are on the track.
>>
File: hand.png (304 KB, 447x459)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>692049662
>>692049753
How's this?
>>
>>692051961
Other Bait anon needs to confirm whether or not we're making this a duet.
>>
>>692052116
Usually duets avoid Death Battles if both singers agreed to do it together instead.
With Bait, the editor asked for Jebus' take, and the original singfag never actually agreed to make it a duet. So it's not fair to force him to do a duet when he didn't intend to.
>>
>>692052234
I suppose. I just don't know why you wouldn't want a duet (other than drama reasons), but making it up to choice is fine too.
>>
>>692020574
SH2 song isn't posted next to it's name, it's a copy of the "Just A Game" file that's above it.
>>
>>692052294
Because it was not written as a duet.
Ngl but if I submited a song and then stopped coming here due to being busy, then on release date I found out someone added their vocals to mine without me knowing, I'd be pretty miffed.
>>
>>692052406
Okay.
>>
>>692052017
that art looks like ..........AI.............
>>
>>692052542
Post the art here?
>>
File: 4chinz spinal tap.png (1.02 MB, 1024x1024)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Cover art for 4chinz another anon made if someone could add to google drive please if possible?
>>
Is Greene around? I have a question
>>
>>692052406
Funny you suddenly have time at the end.
>>
>>692051012
I think the very first vocals kick in just a hair too early, but it's fixed by the time the first prechorus comes around. Love whatever you did with the bridge harmonies, I know Muse honestly isn't a great fit for my range so I had to drop everything an octave but you made it work.
>>
>>692053007
The point is, you submit something and then when the release party happens and you finally listen to your song, its not what you submited and you weren't aware of it.
>>
>>692052130
Looking good, maybe you could make his wrist a little thinner too
>>
So, who decides on who makes music videos, if any?
>>
>>692054114
videofags make them, at any time, for old songs or new songs.
>>
Anyone baking fresh bread?
>>
>>692054302
So I can make a video for Year 1 songs?
>>
>>692054443
yep, no matter how poorly it's aged. older songs go further down the playlist tho with all the rest from that year.
>>
>>692054114
You can decide to start videofagging right nowa, right here, any time. No skill required. I learned just from putting together my first video.
>>692054443
Yes! No limits.
>>
>>692054443
Videos are accepted at all times because of how much time they take to produce.
>>
>>692044862
kino
>>
>>692054392
looks like it's time to cook
I got it.
>>
File: Komachi Reaper.png (675 KB, 1417x1417)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>>692053817
I think I worked it out. New version is on the Album art drive. Gotta sleep tho.
I think I'll reserve the other one I started working on earlier in the musical for next year tho, my workplace gave me too much AIDS to finish it
>>
>>692055019
so how do people with 4chan x make these threads without it turning into this nonsense? Is there a turn it off button without completely resetting the extension?

GAME OVER MAN edition

Last Threads:
>>691996432 (Cross-thread)
>>692017969 (Cross-thread)
Tutorial: [YouTube] How to /v/ The Musical - 2020 Edition (embed)
>What is this?
>>
>>692055109
I just open the thread in an incognito window.
>>
>>692053273
Better?
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Ty9tkDQVQF/file.html
>Love whatever you did with the bridge harmonies
Thanks, the secret is doubling and panning the tracks (which was only possible because you recorded each section twice) and Izotope VocalSynth 2, it's so good for filling out a section.
>>
>>692055329
>>692055329
>>
>>692055109
I just manually remove the things, i don't turn links into text either due to settings which helps
>>
>>692055314
Yup, sounds spot on now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.