[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 94512655752.jpg (42 KB, 460x215)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
what are your thoughts on the latest battlefield?
>>
Tarkov mode is far better and more accessible than Tarkov. I'm hyped. battlefield mode is fine. better than bf for sure
>>
Also no dei characters. you have macho men and cute women. how cool is that
>>
>>692185608
>>692185648
i will have to give that mode a try. i was sad that battlefield was officially dead but i am pleasantly surprised with this game, it has some of the elements that made the old games great although i haven't tried the aircraft yet. it feels fairly polished yet incomplete, i hope they bring it home
>>
>>692185996
The game is promising. It has some small errors here and there but it still looks good. It runs very well on my old machine (60fps minimum at max settings in 1440p dlss quality) and overall looks like another Chinese stink game but this time doesn't suck dick
>>
Tried it

Feels like koreanslop honestly
Netcode is dogshit
Explosions look like they run at 5fps
Gun gameplay is horrendous
Operators are either military dudes or korean anime chicks

Pretty bad overall
>>
>>692185996
>no destruction
miss me with that shit
although on a serious note, i'd like to try it out
>>
It's pretty bad actually, everything feels like plastic. Plastic guns, plastic bullets, the driving is even worse than in kojima games. Why would you ad an extraction shooter mode on top of it? How can you fuck up so bad?
I remember I had a small hype building up when they did the invitation only testing some months ago, it really looked okay-ish in the streams, also trailers. But I've come to realize the trailers were single player mode in unreal 5 engine, while the online part is unreal 4 (or lower, can't really tell).

This will release with a shitton of micro transactions as well
>b-but the dev said
lol.
lmao even
>>
>>692187070
agreed
>>
>>692186364
>The game is promising.
>some small errors
hard extremely hard disagree
>>
File: resize.jpg (234 KB, 986x555)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>692185648
>Also no dei characters
>>
>692187437
baits used to be better quality.
>>
>>692185334
>First day
>full of players
>2nd day
>all bots

dead game and the bots can all shoot you behind walls and the other side of the map
>>
>>692185334
actual gameplay is decent enough, though not being able to change classes mid match sucks when the enemy team is farming yours with a tank and nobody's pulling out a rocket launcher.
some abilities are very good (wallhax, respawn beacon) and some are just terrible (guided rocket launcher that does 16 damage on a direct hit, walk faster button)
maybe i'm just retarded but the helicopter controls felt needlessly complex on m+k. saw more than a few people kamikaze straight off of spawn with it.
gun customization is weird too. I see numbers going up and down but it's not really easy to tell if any of it is impactful, and calibration seemed very pointless for me but maybe I'm not turbosweaty enough. I ended up making the gun look cool over focusing on the stats and it seemed to work out ok.
I also get the feeling that it's going to turn into k-slop mtx hell 5 seconds after launch
>>
>>692187437
lol lil bro wants to fit in
>>
>>692187437
kek you made the trannies mad with this one
>>
>>692186492
It's worse, its chinese slop. Developed by some Tencent subsidiary studio.
Thats why the chinese version has more content than the others at the moment - it's developed natively in chinese.
>>
the fact you can report people for........ unlimited ammo OR hacking says it all
>>
>>692187553
oh and the shotguns were supremely disappointing outside of 2 very specific spots on one of the maps.
I really wish videogames would step away from the wet fart school of shotgun balancing
>>
>692187623
>replying to his own post
>>
>>692187553
>though not being able to change classes mid match sucks
you can, when you die you can select a different operator class, click on the character portrait to do it.
you also need to make sure you have at least one preset with a launcher (AT or AA) available tho.
>>
>>692185334
worse than 2042
>>
>>692187990

It's better than launch 2042 but worse than current 2042. They need to delay it until next year. The netcode and gunplay is bad, the guns and attachments look really bad, it's like they modelled everything off of pictures of knock-off airsoft parts, there are parts that are way too big or small. Not acceptable for a game trying to visually look like MW2019. Sometimes when I was getting kills I'd get the hitmarker almost a full second after I fired my last bullet. I was trying to use one of the sniper rifles and with those you can clearly see how bad the hit detection is. Battlefield gameplay with operators and gadgets, the constant ability spam, sucks and they should have copied Battlefield 4, not 2042. I had a lot of hopium for this game but all the shills praising it are professional Battlefield shills, who always praise each new Battlefield game while it's in closed testing ("It has some problems, sure, but I think there's REALLY potential here!") and then do a 180 when it comes otu and it's shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.