[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is 2024 the year of the flop?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2024/10/18/unknown-9-awakening-arrives-to-200-steam-players-poor-reviews/
I had literally never heard of this game until I saw the article. Looks kinda neat actually, just an oldschool linear 3rd person action adventure that people keep saying they want more of but never actually buy
>>
the game doesnt actually work despite being AAA wokeslop. Try looking at the actual reviews of the game. Even people who got the game for free are requesting to remove it from their Steam account lol. And even if it did work, the core gameplay isnt even good.
>>
File: cat buttmad.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>692281905
>Looks kinda neat actually
>>
>>692281905
who?
>>
>paultassi
buy an ad
>>
>>692281905
/v/ will tell you it flopped because it doesn't have turn based combat
>>
>>692281905
>neat
The shills have really taken a liking to this word over the past few months.
>>
>>692282008
Steam reviews look like coordinated review bombing to me, because chuds really are that pathetic
>>
>>692282758
So, where are the thousands of Modern Audience positive reviews and players?
>>
>>692281905
What Paul fails to realize is that they poured hundreds of millions into this IP, it is simply not a "small" project. He downplays the failure as something small when really it isnt.
>>
>>692282836
Why are you so retarded that you respond to obvious bait?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.