[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: New Normal.png (941 KB, 640x687)
941 KB
941 KB PNG
#6114 - Lavalval Chain if he Normal and the Primoredial target for Year of Sea Serpent Edition

Previous: >>483154204

>Recommended Simulators
Automated:
●EDOPro (PC/Android): https://projectignis.github.io/download.html
●Master Duel (Multi-platform): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1449850/YuGiOh_Master_Duel
Manual:
●Duelingbook (online): https://www.duelingbook.com
Hosts, use the tag “/dng/” and the password “vidya”; on EDOPro, specify the server.

>Useful Links
Rulebook: https://img.yugioh-card.com/en/downloads/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_10.pdf
Wiki: https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Yugipedia
Probability Calculator: https://yugioh.party
Stock Market: https://yugiohprices.com
Database: https://www.db.yugioh-card.com
Misc Info: https://www.formatlibrary.com/formats/

>Decklists
OCG: https://roadoftheking.com https://tonamel.com/competitions?game=yugioh_ocg
TCG: https://ygoprodeck.com/category/decks/tournament-meta-decks
https://yugiohtopdecks.com (ONLY GOOD FOR OLD FORMATS)

>News
JP: https://yugioh-starlight.com
EN: https://ygorganization.com

>Upcoming Releases
OCG:
●Rage of the Abyss (Jul 27)
●Deck Build Pack: Crossover Breakers (Aug 24)
●Structure Deck: Advent of Blue Eyes (Sep 7)
●World Premiere Pack (Sep 28)
●Supreme Darkness (Oct 26)

TCG:
●The Infinite Forbidden (Jul 19)
●25th Anniversary Tin: Dueling Mirrors (Sep 19)

>Events
>●AMC Cup 5 (Jun 30, 1930 UTC)
https://challonge.com/dngAMC5
Banlist: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SZnZAdpMCnEuC6qUlsMv8oT25ooScVMe/view?usp=sharing
>>
Yugioh is finished...
>>
File: exo.jpg (121 KB, 632x850)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
he keeps doing it kek
>>
>>483283910
He's losing
No way Exodia can help him win
>>
Surely insects will finally get something that deals with backrow
>>
File: 1689205339425211.jpg (25 KB, 357x233)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>483283610
It's been shortprinted to shit, yes.
>>
●Retro Pack (Aug 23)
●Rage of the Abyss (Oct 11)
Haha I did not realize until after noticing how barren the TCG side was that the other OPs and I forgot to include these
>>483284437
Um, your Raika Trap?
>>
>>483284437
Myrmeleo?
>>
>Fiendsmith is adventurer but no bricks
Who the fuck greenlit this
>>
>>483262483
>It makes being someone who actually liked the show a miserable experience
>arcvbros, as well as anyone that want to talk about a series or character and gets chased out: First Time?
>>
>OCG has had 8 months of Snake-Eye dominance.
>They get a banlist which does nothing to it
Lol
Lmao
>>
File: Exodia.png (1.26 MB, 1440x860)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Sphere Mode is really good in Exodia
It saved my ass so many times
>>
>>483285668
Snake Eye hasn't even been the best deck for the past month in OCGland
>>
>>483285812
>sitting on a fusion
This shit is literally Dragoon Turbo 2.0
>>
Toon support doko
>>
straight anal gay sex with common
straight anal gay sex with lidl
straight anal gay sex with sora
straight anal gay sex with mieru

thoughts???
>>
Next list Roach semi-limit trust!
>>
what are some splashable dragon monsters to make dis pater with?
>>
>>483287619
Bystials?
>>
File: GQzhIn6awAA-QSx.jpg (643 KB, 2480x3508)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
Cat
>>
>>483288467
I want to put a baby in that cat.
>>
>>483283674
/dng/ if you could make a handtrap how whould it be?
>>
File: GQxgHsaa4AA5xCt.jpg (169 KB, 848x1199)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
AruEku
>>
>>483283674
>beetrooper
i hope its ritual bugs
>>
>TCG banlist is shit
>OCG banlist is even worse
Why don't we just make our own banlist?
>>
Let's see what nips talk about Supreme Darkness
>GX?
>20th anniversary start?
>In terms of timing, it will be exactly 20 years in October?
>Is Darkness Coming?
>An evolved version of Arrival is coming!?
>Darkness is interesting
>Darkness...Fubuki-san?
>Speaking of Supreme, he's the Overlord (Haou), but he got a boost recently (he's talking about Arc-V Supreme King).
>If we're talking about an overlord in relation to Darkness then maybe Overlord Judai?
>Will Fubuki appear along with the metal version?
>Darkness, Fubuki, Zarc. Which one?
>vrains san lol
>Neosphere
>SUPREME = the best, so Ignister?
>GX again?
>I think he'll be the next Overlord Judai.
>I'd be really happy if you came. If I could put together an E- separately from E-, I'd have the will to live. (Evil HERO and Elemental HERO are both E-HERO)
>If you search for "SUPREME" you'll find that it means the highest.
>Supreme!
>I wonder if there will be an E-HERO power-up?
>Arrival?
>Skill Drain & Future Fusion + Dragon Mirror Enhancement!?
>If it were GX, it would make sense that there would be more normal bullets if you consider how DP is handled.
>This is definitely the overlord Judai
>Vector or Haou Juudai?
>Please give me Kobal and new lower level earthbound characters
>ZARC's English name is SUPREME, so maybe it's related to ZARC?
>If it's a GX, then Evil, Darkness, or Rainbow Neos would be the top candidates?
>Isn't the English name of Haou Judai "Supreme King"? Will there be an Elemental Hero power-up?
>The ultimate darkness?
>Besides Phantom Darkness, the other pack name is Shining Darkness... the one on the BFD cover .
>Supreme King includes Zarc the Overlord Dragon, because Zarc the Overlord Dragon is SupremeKingZ-ARC
>With the GX Overlord as the signboard, I'll pretend that there is no such thing as Light Zark and strengthen Zark (the Pen Evo Magician) as a sub
>There's no way that luck-based bastard called Darkness will be strengthened, so there won't be a GX.
>>
>>483289913
People can't agree on what should come back and what should go
>>
>>483289935
>Then if you strengthen it with a policy that isn't a game of luck, there won't be a problem.
>GX is in the middle of a big rush
>If we go with Darkness, there is a possibility that a card that will save Red-Eyes Darkness will be released.
>Red Eyes again? They came out in metal form the other day.
>>It's been 7 years since I got a significant boost ...
>By the way, I heard that Haou Judai is called SUPREME KING overseas.
>So an Elemental Hero that is treated as a Featherman or Burst Lady according to the rules is coming...
>For a god, you use some pretty sneaky tactics.
>Ignis of Darkness + Arrival is Ignister. I've decorated Dark Gaia in DP, so it wouldn't be strange if he was Judai.
>N700S Dual Supreme Wing Type
>Darkness...
>Miss T
>I think it's about time to do something about the remaining Arcana in the GX series.
>There was a GX called Darkness, but there's no way we can recreate a deck like that, and I
don't think there's any GX that's being released in a rush with Cyber already built.
>I'd be happy if I could build a team using only Elemental Heroes.
>I can't see a future where she'll get stronger, but Yubel has risen to such prominence that I don't know. She's starting from zero, so it should be easy to strengthen her.
>Zarc's overseas name is Supreme King, so Dark Zarc might be strengthened. I'm looking forward to Supreme King Dragon Zarc .
>Supreme King, the righteous power of darkness
>Exodia and Blue-Eyes (Struc) are here, so Red-Eyes seems like a good bet. It'd be weird if Red-Eyes wasn't there for the 25th anniversary, and they've been releasing a lot of figures and merchandise lately.
>If it's GX, does this mean that unlike season 11, they'll be strengthening the main characters in any order? I thought that Exo was strengthened as an exception.
>Zarc came last year.
>If there's a darkness series coming, it'll probably be in Animation Chronicle, so I think this will be Fubuki-san.
>Darkness...Darkness...
>>
>>483289935
Why do so many of them think it'll be the Arrival (@ignister) support?
>>
>>483290514
Because VRAINS hasn't got a pack yet this series
>>
>>483290614
vrains was skipped
>>
>>483289913
>We should (un)ban X card/archetype
>Yes
>No
>Shitters
>Unplayers
>We should vote
>No we should not
Ad infinitum.
>>
File: 1707514031899106.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>483290503
>Darkness...Darkness...
>>
>>483289913
people here unironically want to ban branded fusion
>>
>>483290503
>I imagine it's a battle against Darkness in GX, but what gets picked up is not Darkness (the final boss) but Darkness (the righteous darkness), so I think it's related to God Neos
>If Red-Eyes gets stronger, the GX slot will once again be used as a stepping stone for other series lol
>I would be happy if Darkness comes, but including field spells, six slots would be filled... In the first place, I think it'll be Animation Chronicle.
>I'd welcome it if they continued to buff Red-Eyes, I like Dark Dragon.
>Anything naughty is not allowed
>Will there be a VRAINS or a second round of GX?
>Supreme Darkness sounds like the righteous darkness of GX. While we're at it, I'd like some A.O.J. strengthening too.
>At worst, Red-Eyes could be displayed in the overseas version of Abyss, like Kaiba Kajiki.
>To begin with, there are already a lot of really strong Elemental Heroes, even if they are few in number.
Malicious Bane, Adastard Gold, Sinister Necrom. I don't think there's any reason not to take Yubel as an example and say that he'll become even stronger in the future.
>Now that you mention it, the VRAINS sign hasn't come out yet this season. I don't know if it'll be Ai, but it's quite possible that the VRAINS sign will come out.
>Pure Elemental Heroes have only one opening move without fusion: Hellbrat SS Malicious Edge AS, which is an ancient pattern, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it will be colored. It will be even more beautiful if you can smoothly drop Sinister Necrom from your deck to the graveyard.
>I'd laugh if Darkness didn't come with this pack name. The pack name doesn't matter, but it looks like Cyber-style buffs will come in conjunction with it
>Speaking of Overlord, there's a possibility that Z-ARC will be strengthened. It was the only anime theme to rank highly in the sleeve voting, and is a much more popular theme than Elemental Heroes.
>>
darkness could be fun but also very broken
>>
>>483291061
Branded Fusion isn't a problem. But Sanctifire definitely is, that mf has to go
>>
What is the best Water archetype right now?
>>
>>483291098
>Zarc
>More popular than Elemental Heros
Lmfao what the fuck is that retard smoking? Or is your translation off and he's talking about Evil Heros specifically?
>>
>>483291098
>I feel that there is a great possibility for Haou Judai since the new Legend DP Bakura, Godwin, and IV have recently arrived. I'm also a bit concerned about the easing of Ophrys.
>Foreign Ashened, Dark Diablos themed, Red-Eyes new. It's something like this
>I've been strengthening the Super Fusion Destination for a year, so I'd like to see Overlord Judai strengthen Shadow Dystopia as well.
>I wonder if there will be more dark monsters. I'd like to see something like Dark Grepher from the End.
>Isn't it just an Ignister? Ai is the Dark Ignis.
>I thought it was Arrival too. But it's about time for Yusaku to strengthen the Code Talker line...
>If it's Elemental Heroes , I want them to be new ones that can be used to build decks with Elemental Heroes, not just as reinforcement parts for Avengers Heroes.
>Zarc's upgrade just came out, so GX seems more likely.
>The cover of the regular overseas editions doesn't change, so don't give up.
>Recently I can usually guess who's in a pack just by looking at the name, but I have no idea about this one. Is it Overlord Juudai?
>Judging from the name "DARKNESS", I wonder if the Darkness GX cards will be fully remade? Overlord Judai has already been strengthened so much that I don't think we can expect any new ones. I miss him, he looked strong back then. Also, I'd like to see one or two new Yubel cards implemented. For example, a Yubel Link Monster.
>Yubel users are already strong enough, so why do they still want more? Begging is disgusting.
>The cover is by Haou Juudai. I'll bet the soul of Dolbe on Z-ARC Xyz Universe in the sub-anime slot.
>For some reason Shark has come twice, so a second Zarc could happen.
>I wonder if there will be a strong original theme that will defeat Demonsmith. I don't mind if the Sin Treasure is broken.
>I thought Darkness and the Overlord were unrelated, but I guess that's where it came from.
>A fusion of Elemental Hero and Demon, an Elemental Hero version of Fudes. Here you go!
>>
File: banlist.png (689 KB, 600x500)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>483289913
>we
already got a clown format
>>
>>483291460
Rollback Paleo
>>
I got my 6th copy of Nightmare Apprentice in the mail today
>>
>fusion niggers think Branded Fusion isn't a problem
>>
>vrains copium
its going to be another gx set
>>
>>483291614
And my final copy of Paidra.
>>
File: GQE4P7MXQAElcRA.png (10 KB, 433x419)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>483286318
Common IRL
>>
>>483291494
The original comment only mentioned "E-HERO" so I'm not sure which one
>>483291521
>Considering the setting, it seems like a good idea to see a character with a strong dark element.
However, since the first series was released twice in a row, VRAINS hasn't been featured on the cover yet, so it's a safe bet to assume that someone from VRAINS will be on the cover, or Ai's @Ignister? When I think of darkness in VRAINS, Ai is the only one that comes to mind (I only know that the monster Revolver uses is dark).
>Since the dark light is getting stronger, I'll add a new Bystial here.
>If the sub slot is dark, then Rudger Honezuka and Black Mist Phantoms are likely to appear.
>SUPREME DARKNESS is definitely the king of the dark underworld.
>For Evil HERO, remakes of the Burst Wing and Burst Feather types have been coming in succession with Flame Shoot, Death Phoenix, and Rush, so I wonder if Inferno Wing will be remade as well.
>That's just going to mean that they and Demonsmith will team up to wipe out the others lol
>It's about time for Darkness...
>I wonder what the people who said in the previous article that GX won't be appearing in the OCG are thinking when they read this?
>Apparently the theme will be someone from GX, so the VRAINS-related theme will probably be postponed until next year lol
>Red-Eyes (Darkness Fubuki), Darkness (GX), Elemental Hero, Z-ARC. Based on the signboard names, I guess these are the ones... there are a lot of candidates for GX
>Demons are likely to be strengthened again
>Overlord of the Dark Demon World: "Me, me!"
>Darkness... This means that next year's Anicro will have Darkness-related cards. Finally, we'll be able to flip Darkness 1, 2, and 3 face up or face down. It's like my heart is stained with darkness.
>It doesn't say GX anywhere lol. Konami often takes contrarian positions so this may be an irrelevant topic
>>
>>483291570
but this one is advertised as a clown format, no one on their right mind will attempt to make a actual format in this place
>>
>>483286239
Toon Twister
Quick-play Spell
Set 1 "Toon" spell/trap from your Deck, and if you do, you can return 1 spell/trap on the field to the hand. You can banish this card from the GY; Special Summon 1 Toon monster from your hand, and if you do, you can return 1 monster on the field to the hand.
>>
>>483292132
>No, it's probably the original stats of Dark Demon World Overlord, Dark Blinding Castle, Dark Chimera, and Baroques. There was a Devil Zoa remake recently. There might also be a Dark PK implementation of Lynx.
>The Dark Demon World Overlord may be a joke, but considering how much attention the original series received this year, a remake is entirely possible.
>Well, Darkness Fubuki won't be a cover, but will probably be brought back as an additional new metal slot.
>Are you saying that ZARC was strengthened on purpose or are you serious?
>The first one was dark and he was a pharaoh (king), so that applies to the first one too.
>Overlord of the Dark Demon World Depicted in the Contract of the Dark Demon World DD Strengthening (DD Strengthening Uncle Norm)
>I have no idea. This vague title applies to most dark attribute users.
>Aren't all the boosters basically obedient from the 11th generation onwards?
>Anything is fine, but I wish DemonSmith would just die.
>Even if we're being honest, this title doesn't necessarily mean it's GX.
>The original cards are terrible, I really want a remake of the Dark PK monsters.
>The Devil Zoan from the Kingdom arc is being remade, so it wouldn't be surprising if they remade Dark Blindness and Overlord of the Dark Demon World.
>At the Pendulum level, it's impossible to beat Demonsmith.
>Does metallization mean Red-Eyes is stronger?
>I looked up Bane and Adaster and they were cards from 5 years ago. I'd like to get a new Evil HERO card.
>If you're using an Elemental Hero, you'd never say that Overlord Judai has been overpowered.
>Like Armored Xyz, existing themes are simply incorporated into new themes for the sake of the original work, and they are not strengthened. It does have the Red-Eyes name, so it's not like it can't be included in Red-Eyes, so maybe a new one like Armored Shark will appear soon to act as a bridge between the two.
>>
>>483291098
>and is a much more popular theme than Elemental Heroes.
haha wait wait wait hold up, I think we may have gone too far with meme'ing
>>
>>483283979
He won the equivalent of nationals and it's on his way to the olympics
>>
>>483292520
>If you're going to release new ones anyway, it would be much better to make them all unlimited.
>Fusion E-Hero + Fiend-type. There was a time when I thought Bane would be like that...
>If it's the same as last year, Flame Swordsman will be included, and Metal Ultimate Rare will have Red-Eyes, so it's impossible.
>Red-Eyes Fusion "It's me!"
>I'm serious, 90% of ARC-V fans are crazy.
>I want Red-Eyes Full Metal Darkness Dragon!
>I want Evil HERO to be strengthened
>Quasar Arclay Yubel Gandora Exodia Shark Drake. 5ds AV GX DM DM ZEXAL
>The only sane Arc-V fans are the fujoshi
>Use the Catapult Turtle to launch Gaia into the Castle of Darkness!
>Relief for the hard-to-use God Neos!
>Will Bubble Man finally turn evil?
>I like Zarc, but I don't think the span is too short.
>I wonder if Bakura or Malik will come?
>Putting aside the question of whether Overlord of the Dark World will appear, I simply want new cards related to Player Killers and Ghouls. So far, only Gate Guardian has been released.
>If you're the Overlord, give them new characters that can fight properly with [Elemental Heroes]. Don't give them any new characters that Hyena Alliance Hero users will be happy with They're not even fans of Elemental Heroes anyway. Stop making improvements that are damaging to long-time users
>For Red-Eyes, the new Red-Eyes Metal is just a bridge between them, so isn't it unnecessary? I think it would be easier to use if it was just strengthened.
>Enough with the HERO
>If you're smart, you'll graduate from Yu-Gi-Oh after Zexal.
>October isn't really the GX slot. If it really is GX, then VRAINS will be the stepping stone.
>By the time this pack is released, the next revision will have probably come around, and Yubel will almost certainly be restricted all at once, so it's inevitable that people will want a replacement card.
>It's scary how Arc-V fans really think this way.
It's the most unpopular and unpopular of the series.
>>
>>483293094
>>If you're the Overlord, give them new characters that can fight properly with [Elemental Heroes]. Don't give them any new characters that Hyena Alliance Hero users will be happy with They're not even fans of Elemental Heroes anyway. Stop making improvements that are damaging to long-time users
whut? is he talking about destiny heros vision heros or something else?
>>
>>483293309
I'm assuming he is telling them to make better Elemental Heros instead of cards that go into Heroslop?
>>
>>483291570
That banlist has some good hits
But also some very retarded ones
It's a start at least, not good, not terrible
>>
>>483293094
>It's scary how GX fans really seem to think this way, even though it's by far the most unpopular and unpopular of the series.
>Even if it's a full remake, has anything been made into an OCG other than Neosphere?
>Maybe in the 12th gen they'll only do VRAINS (or ZEXAL) on the cover once. It'll go something like this: 5D's AV GX DM DM ZEXAL GX AV 5D's ZEXAL GX or DM VRAINS.
>Normally, the shittiness of Zexal would wake you up.
>Darkness Destroyer...
>This year, HERO is being pushed a lot with rushes and merchandise, so I'd like to see it given over to arc-v, who is also celebrating their anniversary.
>In terms of order, it looks like there will be some VRAINS this season that hasn't been advertised yet.
>I'd really like Haou Juudai to dismantle the Avenger HEROs, but it seems like it would be difficult since they're a hybrid to begin with. Should we just keep the Fiends alive?
>That being said, Shark was a different axis and sub-slot poster boy. Even if Zarc comes, he'll probably be a sub-slot and the main character will be a magician P.
>Come to think of it, there really aren't any commemorative moves for the 10th anniversary ARC. Em might point out that, but in the end, Earthbound was released in a similar format last year, so it doesn't feel like it's just for the 10th anniversary. In the first place, if it's an ARC, the Yuya series or Zarc would be more suitable for the anniversary.
>0 VRAINS episodes would be fine. It's an unpopular anime that was cancelled.
>Well, the Avengers HERO itself has already gotten to the point where you're just taking out the useful parts and using them... I think it'll be difficult to dismantle it without crushing it with limited rules. Seriously, the support cards and big things that show up just because they're HEROs are a real problem...
>Unpopular (no source) canceled anime (a tinfoil case that could be explained by another anime that came later)
>>
>>483291570
>AMC hit Sangen Summoning, Little Knight, Apollousa, Snake Eye and Turtle before the TCG and OCG did
You know it's fucked up when /dng/ manages to do something right before you do it
>>
>>483293445
ah yeah, I'm all for that, elemental, evil, neos and masked heros only. also when will they reveal the cover, next month or the month after?
>>
File: 1710457330205102.png (140 KB, 262x338)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>483293094
>>I'm serious, 90% of ARC-V fans are crazy.
Is he wrong?
>>
>>483293907
you have to be mentally ill to like pendulum
>>
>>483293309
>>483293445
Yeah, basically he wants to play E-HERO, not mixing them with others
>>483293535
>I hope there will be a counterpart to Shining Flare Wingman.
>At this point, the environment doesn't really matter whether it's individual HEROes or alliances, so it's a matter of just making your own D- or E and E- without any Neos stuff.
>At this point, I'm still not sure if the DM series was brought forward by two events to celebrate the 25th anniversary, or if the VRAINS was cut.
>Inferno Wing + Infernal Gainer. If it's something like that, I'd be grateful because I could use Helgainer.
>No, Darkness won't be coming. At the very least, they need to release proper anime cards on Animation Chronicle.
>Isn't he someone who has used Avengers HEROes, not Elemental HEROes? Well, from his point of view, Elemental HEROes are just useless.
>Darkness Inferno Wing! I'm looking forward to being able to fully unleash my chuunibyou vibes
>Fujiwara's Clear, who is connected to Darkness, has been made into a card, so it might be GX-like.
>I don't think the developers are planning to raise the level of the current Avengers heroes, and they'll probably continue to release new heroes in a way that encourages people to stick together. I think it's a good choice to just accept that it's not going to be easy to win no matter what you do. In fact, it might be more fun that way.
>VRAINS has a strong base to begin with, so they might wait for inflation to build up a bit more before releasing Link 7 or Arrow of Judgment.
>The Avengers are not unrelated to the meta. They 're doing a little bit in the lower ranks of the environment and popping up every now and then. It's really just occasionally though.
>Well, the Dark Fusion design itself... has a lot of Elemental Heroes in it.
>Darkness Fubuki Red Eyes strengthened Dragoon returns
>I hope they make it so that mixed HEROs aren't possible. I want to team up with Elemental and Evil.
>>
>>483293907
no, he's completely correct
>>
>>483293702
>Apollousa
>right hit
Ehhhh
>>
>>483293907
Lest we forget all the yaoi gore of the yuboys
>>
>>483293907
Yeah that percentage is way too low.
>>
>>483294136
It was for the greater good. She won't be forgotten.
>>
File: 1710951939416900.jpg (242 KB, 487x700)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Real Clear World support soon, boys.
>>
You get two wishes for Supreme Darkness, /dng/.
>>
>>483294429
fluffal support
>>
>>483294429
good evil hero support that excludes vision and destiny heros
darklords
>>
>>483294058
>If the Overlord Judai is strengthened, he won't be able to mix with Avengers HERO, but he'll probably be able to mix with Demonsmith, who is currently on sale. Also, it's about time for super fusion restrictions.
>I feel like I'll just lose my mind if I wait for those two... In the first place, the only Link 6 cards available are Arrival from the anime, and the Singularity, which was released as a card in honor of Yusaku, and there aren't that many Link 5 cards either, so I don't think they plan on releasing a Link 7 just yet?
>For the buffs, I want Flame Swordsman, Tistina, and something else that looks like Dark Souls. Please, really, please, Red-Eyes. If I miss out on the buff this year, I don't know when the next buff will be, so please buff Fallen Angel too
>This tapping habit must have been the one causing the fuss in the Darklaw article.
> I see, so he's an adult Arc-V kid who got run over by Darklaw. When you think about it, he's a pitiful kid in many ways.
>Evil hero is here!
>With the exception of Exodia, this season the motif of the chapter boss battles has been used as a cover for each anime, and VRAINS is the only one that hasn't been released yet. Dark Ignis was the last boss, and @Ignister hasn't been strengthened for a while, so there's a good chance it'll be the next one.
>The leaker posted a picture of Haou Judai, so Evil is definitely
>Evil Heroes are all spread out in different directions, with Dark Gaia, Malicious, and the same vanilla fusion as Elemental Heroes... I'd be happy if they were strengthened to be more of a one-hit kill attacker.
>Please add a new Kachidoki to go with the strengthened Flame Swordsman! He'll be the perfect superhuman Turboman next month and land a hit on Yuya and Dennis!
>To begin with, this was released right after AniClo, and the way it was being treated as an existing theme makes me think there isn't really a space for anime themes.
>>
>>483294429
more fiend slop please
>>
>>483294429
Rank4 support
Level 10 synchro support.
>>
>>483294429
any animefag can guess what the cover might be?
>>
>>483294429
Hazy Flames
the LIGHT Transcendosaurus Ritual
>>
File: 1716971396122641.jpg (47 KB, 450x675)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>483294429
Clear World
Cyberdarks

I'd also settle for Evil Heros, Darkness and Dark World support.

Just from the name of the set I realistically 'shouldn't' be able to lose. One or more of those archetypes I mentioned should be getting support, I'm sure of it.
This is so much more interesting than DM shit.
>>
>>483293907
Nothing wrong with being crazy. Also
>implying that being crazy equals to being bad
You are aware that the opposite of being crazy is being a normie right?
>>
>>483293975
>you have to be mentally ill to like links
Fify
>>
File: GQ04EAXbAAEVYgI.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1056)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>
>>483294721
Evil Hero Darkness Inferno Wing
Just you wait.
>>
>>483294668
>I'd be happy if it strengthened the Evil Heroes, but if that's the case, I'd like it if the Evil Hero version of Clayman had a built-in effect that treated it as a Rock-type so that Dark Gaia could be brought out
>If it's Darkness Fubuki, we'll probably get a Red-Eyes fusion that's as strong as the return of Dragoon!
>Please give us Darkness Full Metal and Metal Plus to go with the new metal and AniChro
>Is it certain that Evil will come?
>I've seen predictions about @Ignister from time to time, but since I'm also a user, I'd like to see @Ignister strengthened, but I think using the word "darkness" is a bit of a misinterpretation. So I'm not expecting much, but I'd be happy if it came out.
>A lot of people are predicting Evil Heroes, but why...?
>Wish
>Ignister can still compete in the meta depending on who uses it, so we don't really need new ones (picks nose)
>Don't just casually try to get 5D's and Arc-V twice.
>It's better than getting Zexal and Vrains!
>I understand how Darkness makes you think of GX, but it's a mystery how it would turn into Evil Eero. If anything, it's more like Clear or Red Eyes.
>The word SUPREME probably makes you think of Haou Judai. Also, maybe it's because that leaker account posted a picture of Haou.
>If you're going to restrict it, it might be like you can only bring out Fiend-type HERO from EX.
>It would be nice if there was a Super Fusion Search or an effect similar to Super Fusion.
>Best regards, Eternal Inferno Wings
>VRAINS hasn't even been on the cover or in the sub-anime slot yet, so when will it come? With the connection to Links, it wouldn't be strange if the Specter's Sacred Tree theme was strengthened.
>Oh yeah, the 12th season is already halfway through
>It's the "Dark" Ignis, and I think it's a reasonable prediction considering the VRAINS package hasn't been selected for the 12th series yet.
>>
>>483295180
>>A lot of people are predicting Evil Heroes, but why...?
nigguh, the better question is why does everyone think fucking ignister will be in this?
>>
I don't care about what some "maxx c allowed" world think
>>
File: 1704870274031717.jpg (343 KB, 1423x2481)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>483294721
>Supreme
Seems to be an allusion to Supreme King Judai and his deck was Evil Heros, so that's the most likely by far.
Even the 'Darkness' part of the set name alludes to Judai since he has the gentle/righteous darkness inside of him.

If it's not a GX set (specifically a Judai themed one) I'd be very very VERY surprised because that title has Judai written all over it.
>>
Maybe a rota for anything Supreme would be cool
>>
File: 91013004_p0_master1200.jpg (763 KB, 849x1200)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>483295529
>>
>>483295180
>VRAINS aside, ZEXAL has been on the cover of Attribute DP twice, so "1 ZEXAL, 3 GX" might be fine. But if they really only did 1 ZEXAL, the main character, Yuma-sensei, would be left out...
>I can't forgive ZEXAL for stealing GX, so Yuma is fine as a hub, but from now on only Vector should be strengthened!
>That's certainly true, but when I look at the previous pack name Ignition Assault, I think it's a title that you can be sure is related to Ignis. The comments often mention something like Haou Judai, so it seems like there's a high chance of it being Ignis-related, but well, that's just my personal opinion.
>If VRAINS is coming, it should be a non-OCG theme, just add drones.
>With the recent strengthening of Dragon-type monsters, is Darkness Fubuki the favorite. Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes are finally here, so after the Blue-Eyes structure, the next step is to strengthen Red-Eyes.
>You can't forgive ZEXAL, but you're okay with Vector... (confused).
>By the way, I wonder if we'll be able to pick up the angry Neos with glowing eyes from when he was born as Overlord Judai in Evil in the future. I don't really want him to be released though, because Neos can fuse with anyone and it would add to the mix of HEROes.
>I thought Darkness would finally see the light of day, but if he does appear, it'll be in the Collection. Yubel, Ancient Machine, Light and Darkness Dragon, Clear, and GX buffs are continuing, so it'll probably be Red-Eyes or Evil.
>Will Evil Neos want to see Belial or Tregear (or a fake Zulu)? (Neos is supposed to be the Ultraman archetype)
>Please fuse Evil Sunriser, Evil Elixirer, Elemental Hero + Warrior-type fusions, and E-Hero-only decks.Evil Neos should be fusions that fuse with Demon-types of different attributes, or dark fusions with Sacred Beasts.
>>
File: IMG_7577.jpg (123 KB, 640x320)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
another BoL set come and gone.. another missed oppurtunity to reprint Glassouffle and Ticket as ultras
>>
>retard nips wanting more gx AND drains
Two nukes truly werent enough.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (149 KB, 341x750)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>Supreme Darkness
It's time.
>>
>>483295714
Sorry anon, it was more important to short print all the reprints and imports people want and lock new cards behind the lottery rarity.
>>
File: 1696088941537443.png (641 KB, 540x646)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>483295654
>Just bought a copy of him and a playset of Adusted Gold
It's time...
>>
>>483295697
>As expected, the anti-Zexal comments are the first to be deleted. Then they go crazy and start posting again and again, which is just as sick as ever. The admin can't delete them all, so it must be tough.
>Well, there's almost no pattern where the whole name is used as is, so it's not strange that it's "Supreme King". You're relying too much on the conclusion that "it's not about Haou"
>The exact same thing can be said about Darkness, but it's too dependent on the conclusion that "it must be about Haou"
>The person who said this doesn't read the comments at all. It's been said many times that Supreme King is the English translation of Haou. They 're too influenced by the word "Darkness." I see.
>Darkness Fubuki doesn't need to be made into a metal version, so I'd like an improved version of the Dark Dragon.
>Perhaps Dark Neos?
>Unlike the Duelist Pack, the regular packs are pretty straightforward from the title, so I guess it's pretty much Haou. I'd be happy if there were more cool evils like Adastar Gold.
>Please remake Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon... please...
>I wonder if it's worth skipping turns to get two GX covers, but it's become harder to predict because of attribute DP and Exodia. I'll bet on @Ignister cover and end my turn
>The one deck we don't need new is the trash deck called Time Machine God, which will only lead to a crappy game. There's no need to release new ones .
>I don't like the current lack of uniformity in the initials of heroes, so I'd like to be able to build Evil hero with only Evil heroes. Please don't mix with Vision or Destiny.
>>
>>483294429
EVIL HEROES that are extremely good and work on their own and don't work with HERO soup at all
Predaplant as the side support, just so we can have two super poly themed decks at once
>>
>>483292352
>no one in their right mind will attempt to make an actual format in this place*
*That satisfies a majority of the thread dwellers.
>>
>>483295436
>nigguh, the better question is why does everyone think fucking ignister will be in this?
VRAINS fans are desperate because they haven't gotten a single cover
>>
>>483294429
Crystron support
REALLY good Crystron support
>>
>>483296802
And that's good.
>>
>>483294429
there's not a lot i want. i guess hazy flame and some magician girl support for the hell of it.
>>
>>483296643
imagine how funny it would be if they made evil hero versions of the original vanillas but they only worked with evil hero stuff so the retrain herofags wanted so much does happen but it doesn't work with the og fusions, i would love to see a can only be used for the fusion summon of a fiend monster on all of them
>>
>>483296501
>Evil was originally a theme of fusing Elementals materials.
>Evil Heroes are lacking in lower-level searchers, so it would be nice to remake Burst or Featherman with Evil Hero names. It wouldn't be limited to HEROs, but rather, it could be limited to Fiend-type, so that they would be easier to support.
>If we're going to strengthen Evil Heroes, I'd be happy if we strengthened Dark Gaia or Malicious, since other Evil Hero Fusions will overlap with Elemental Heroes material and become weaker, but I feel like we might see a remake of Inferno Wing.
>>
>>483289913
> OCG based
> TCG just fucking sucks
>>
File: GQ2FKG5bQAApOwX.jpg (549 KB, 1775x2048)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>
File: 1597230206023.png (376 KB, 553x767)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>483294429
I need new Evilswarm stuff... I need to STOOOON even harder.
>>
>>483296501
>>I don't like the current lack of uniformity in the initials of heroes, so I'd like to be able to build Evil hero with only Evil heroes. Please don't mix with Vision or Destiny.
shiiiiit, I didn't know there was this much dislike towards destiny and vision heros. I approve, fuck both of them.
>>
>>483291148
>This card is limited
>>
I do wanna see Dinowrestlers get support though ngl.
>>
>>483290871
>We should vote
>No we should not
Remember that the only one who always malds about voting is tardwave and he never plays anyway
>>
File: 1703733306219308.jpg (159 KB, 1218x897)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
The moment HEROs get support, I will immediately ask for more.
>>
>>483300242
>bewd sd announced
>im already waiting for indirect support released before it
>>
Jesse Kotton just said he has spend 8000$ on Master Duel.
>>
>>483300242
Hero Strike R immediately after would be peak KINO
>>
>>483300946
Who cares faggot shill
>>
>>483300242
That's how you know you're a real hero fan.
>>
>>483301015
>Rush gets a HERO SD
>It was actually a prelude to the OCG making their own
Trust the plan.
>>
>>483301490
>They're going to get around *REDACTED* Neos
>>
File: GQxmp2NagAAi8ir.jpg (434 KB, 1400x2200)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>483294429
Evil Hero support that actually makes them good standalone.
And an EVIL Martha xyz, I guess
>>
>>483294429
More main deck Evil Hero monsters that search in-archetype cards as well as the field spell (so Sinister Necrom can just summon them from deck)
Dark Gaia retrain
>>
File: FS3VQfAaUAAyFib.jpg (222 KB, 1080x1590)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>483294429
good witchcrafter support
good Hazy Flame support
>>
>>483302329
>Xyzs Martha
I would prefer another main deck name .
>>
Clearly we'll get
>Looks up cards with Supreme
Demise and Ruin support
>>
why do I keep buying cards, I'm never playing any of this shit
>>
Can someone give me all I need to know on Fiendsmith? Is it as good as everyone says it is? I think I'll pick it up and ruin locals if that's the case.
>>
File: GQ2MHgbaIAA6_jw.jpg (1.57 MB, 2700x4096)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
Shota Shuraig and Loli Ferrijit
>>
>>483291570
>Ash, Droll, Evenly, Zeus, Shifter, SP, D-Barrier, le pebbly boi all hit
Already better than anything Jewnami could ever muster up.
>>
>>483308334
banning fallen of albaz is literally the most mentally ill crybaby panic attack tranny shit ive ever seen
>>
>>483307386
>Can someone give me all I need to know on Fiendsmith?
"hey dude remembah how everyone hated Adventurer engine? Lets do it again but even more OP!"
>>
File: Power Wall.webm (2.54 MB, 640x480)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB WEBM
>>483269065
>>483272469
The Cyberdark support that replicates Anime Power Wall.
>>
File: 83098452_p2.jpg (156 KB, 500x500)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>483294429
Evil HEROs so that Sinister Necrom FINALLY has something worth bringing out.
For them to renege on their retarded lore rule regarding "B-BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE AN EVIL VERSION OF THE VANILLAS".

I WILL BE SO FUCKING ERECT IF I CAN FINALLY PLAY EVIL HEROES ON THEIR OWN. MAKE IT HAPPEN KONAMI.
>>
>>483307386
It's adventurer except with no ns lock and everything is in the extra instead of bricks in main and also not dependent on a token
>>
>>483309141
You know if they are good, Fiendsmith and Yubel will take them into their own slop, right?
They ARE Fiend-type after all
>>
>>483309681
BOY DO I LOVE IT WHEN SHILLED DECKS GET MY SHIT BANNED HAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>483309681
>You know that Jewnami will eventually banhammer the Fiendsmith slop and Phantom of Yubel right?
Yes, and I don't care.
>>
>>483309938
If they do it like they did Snake Eyes and Sinful, you should get your money's worth. I'd expect you to get at least 6 months playtime out of it.
>>
File: 40177746.jpg (144 KB, 813x1185)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Eva could be at 2 now and nothing would happen anymore
>>
Imagine if Konami banned broken decks at PePe speed
>>
>>483311971
*nukes Purrely and SHS at light speed*
Yes
>>
>>483293907
>Is he wrong?
Let's see we have Son aka a legitimate faggot and tranny chaser, then we have Mieru who is a femboy and an avid pokefucker and then Sorafag who is a diaperfag. Yeah seems about right.
>>
>>483311971
but then no one would buy the rarity bumped broken.
>>
>>483312170
you also forgot the argie who's a bbcfag that harasses artists on twitter and starves himself just to commission more porn
Arc V fags are simply fucked in the head
>>
>>483312506
i wish i could unread this
>>
File: 4234534654756.png (115 KB, 1299x225)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>483312170
>>483312506
You niggers are forgetting tardwave and his gooner posts
>>
>>483312862
no one cares faggot
>>
>>483312506
The funniest were the rage induced by the goblinXharpie or goblinXSilent Magician artworks.
>>
>>483311971
they do that with decks that get accidentally good instead of being intentionally shilled
>>
>>483294429
cyberdarks and my DDD that summons from the deck
>>
I'm watching Master Duel 2010 format and am having actual fun doing it.
Where the fuck this game go so fucking wrong?
>>
>>483312862
>>483312506
>>483312170
>>483293907
Having this obsession over people is both unhealthy and a sign that you niggers take too much time on social medias rather than fucking yugioh, jesus christ.
>>
>>483318881
And also two of them ate just lying, showing how much retards are the haters, specially anons that care too much.
>>
How do i become a celebrity, too?
>>
>>483318740
>Where the fuck this game go so fucking wrong?
DUEA and NECH introducing the Pendulum era
>Shaddolls with searcheable fuse from deck, Construct that beats over any boss, Winda and Super Poly abuse
>Tellarknights being the first set 5 pass stun that could search their traps and recycle shit like Crackdown
>Qli introducing Towers, abusing Scout seachers and hyper stun cards like Skill Drain or Vanity's
>Yang Zing that ploosed out of the ass
>Nekroz being an hyper consistent deck that could lock even post Djinn ban because lol Unicore
>Introduces BA
Now see how all of these mechanics have been reborn in the form of Branded/Tears, Runick, Lab, Swordsoul, Purrely and such.
Everything wrong with Modern Yugioh comes from Arc V/ MR3 card design
>>
File: 1684680414257867.jpg (78 KB, 1027x578)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>483318740
Series 9 experimental powercreep and Links turning anything into more bodies
>>
>>483319257
Dumb esl brownoid
>>
>>483319786
Lick my asshole.
>>
>water support pack
>barely any water support
>>
>>483319837
>esl retard is also a faggot
Not surprising
>>
>>483319592
>Tellar searching their backrow (with no searchers for them)
>Recycling Crackdown (a Code of the Duelist or whatever card)
>>
>>483319590
Join tags, maze will make a schizopost about you eventually
>>
So I got a question about small world.
if I use nachster for the reveal. Can I banish Herz and get naganaki from deck?

can the same be done with og cydra?

trying to understand the card properly.
>>
>/dng/ can't stop thinking of latinGODS
Heh
>>
File: 343242.jpg (56 KB, 1011x497)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>483320181
you love brown cock, sononftrans, we know
>>
>>483320128
There's an online tool that makes bridges for you.
>>
>>483320408
Rent free
>>
>>483320181
>>483320408
Son hates spics and brown posters.
>>
>>483320128
No, you can't add the initially revealed monster as a ruling but it's not mentioned on the card
>>
>>483320623
Nice cope, how's that tranny porn folder going by the way?
>>
>>483320128
https://small-world.yugioh-api.com/resolve
>>
>>483320128
>if I use nachster for the reveal. Can I banish Herz
Nach and herz are both lvl 1 light machines, you can't reveal nachster from hand to reveal herz from deck. It has to be EXACTLY 1 (UNO) similar condition of the card
>>
File: 1715741333415411.png (3.44 MB, 1395x1077)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
so /dng/, will (You) be going to M∀LICE?
>>
File: 32432432.jpg (39 KB, 576x456)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>483320639
>son hates spics and brown posters.
yeah about that
>>
>>483321178
>someone name him
>instant trigger from anons
He is right though. He and soundwave can be absent and we will still speak about them, specially schizos that seethe at them by just thinking.
>>
>>483321686
Talking about yourself is very gay you know
>>
>>483321771
Blow me.
>>
I bought 1 Oil. 1 singular Oil.
Cards like that I like to throw into decks that it would be useful in as 1 ofs. I definitely wouldn't play it as any more than a 1 of t b h.
>>
>/dng/ is back to its usual business
don't know what I was expecting desu, time to close the tab, see you next reveal season
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (56 KB, 500x292)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>483321030
No.
>>
>>483322196
And anons here have the gall to ask why are we dead when we have this shit every thread.
>>
>>483321178
>monkey speak
He is making fun of brazilians in your own pic...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (297 KB, 498x374)
297 KB
297 KB GIF
>>483322279
>>
>>483322196
>>483322323
What else do you expect if instead of playing games you niggers still have celebrities and ghosts in your head?
>>
File: 1697670801600876.webm (3.97 MB, 1280x720)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB WEBM
>>483321030
For me, it's Ryuuka.
>>
>Mirror Mage Ice Barrier guy is going up in price in Europe (It's sitting at around 5 euros now).
>Americans have it listed for like $0.20
Whut
>>
>>483321178
Why did son drop that other asian chick?
>>
>>483323375
american cardboard is worthless
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 1.webm (3.4 MB, 640x480)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/1xblxg.webm
>>
>>483323375
Their thrones are overpriced.
>>
>>483323537
She's too old now. Ain't nobody wanna simp for a roastie.
>>
>>483291148
>they never made a skyblaster deck
Would have been cool to see a token strategy deck
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 2.webm (3.31 MB, 640x480)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/o6dg5t.webm
>>
File: weiner.png (82 KB, 714x797)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>483323375
>.20 cents
Not quite. Everything worth a shit in this set is being bought out en masse. Waiting a week or two for accumulators to panic sell would be wise.
>>
>>483294429
Gladiator Beast support
Toon support
>>
File: GQ0hV91aIAAQ48s.jpg (50 KB, 749x510)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Kino art.
>>
>set confirmed for ignister
lmao
>>
>>483325332
?
>>
>>483325332
It isn't.
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 3.webm (2.16 MB, 640x480)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/okg2fu.webm
>>
>>483319592
That and the normalization of the 2012 WindUp/Infernity/6Sams hyper combo strategy
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 4.webm (3.67 MB, 640x480)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/2cq4pl.webm
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 5.webm (3.84 MB, 640x480)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/edsryu.webm
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 6.webm (3.63 MB, 640x480)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/1rbjfl.webm
>>
>>483289935
>(Evil HERO and Elemental HERO are both E-HERO)
ERM ACKSHYUALLY WITH ELEMENTAL IT'S A DOT NOT A HYPHEN
>>
>>483291098
>Kaiba Kajiki.
?
>>
>>483327454
The Legendary Duelist sets replacing Nasch and Mizael with Kaiba and Kajiki (Mako)
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/oj248m.webm
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 8.webm (3.4 MB, 640x480)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/p6y5zg.webm
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 9.webm (3.86 MB, 640x480)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/1ta276.webm
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 10.webm (2.9 MB, 640x480)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/yrr917.webm
>>
File: fubuki copium.png (376 KB, 761x551)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>483323890
*huff* the red-eyes bandaid *huff* the real one ...*huff* is coming... *huff* any second now... *huff* trust the plan.... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP *flatlines*
>>
File: GX ep 32 scene 11.webm (1.66 MB, 640x480)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/oil0si.webm
>>
File: GX ep 32 final scene.webm (1.08 MB, 640x480)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
https://files.catbox.moe/aynd0z.webm
>>
>>483312170
>>483312506
>>483312862
How is the diaperfag the closest to being normalfags in this group of Arc-Vfags?
>>
>>483330848
Oh my fucking god just fucking shut up you dumb nigger.
>>
>>483326196
unironically that format was the final straw that made me quit the game for 10 years
>>
when do they reveal the cover/first wave, next month or the month after?
>>
File: GQmeTb8W4AAjtN0.jpg (1.31 MB, 1294x1269)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Rare non-commissioned Azalea and Camellia art.
>>
>>483331929
Month after since next month ROTA's releasing.
>>
>>483283674
I imagine the Tenyi field spell is there for Primoredial, right?
>>
>>483331023
>noooooo Son isn't a normalfag
Cope
>>
File: 1718536022072240.jpg (3.95 MB, 2897x2173)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB JPG
>>
>>483333461
Imagine the sex (handholding)
>>
>>483333461
Cute boys
>>
Are those new Toy cards good in any deck other than White Woods?
>>
>>483335325
Not really.
>>
>>483335325
Theoretically anything that blows its stuff up but also doesn't have xeno locks can make use of them.
>>
>>483312170
>Mieru who is ... an avid pokefucker
Wait what. Since when?
>>
>>483335325
You can use it with Magician's Souls
>>
File: GQ3VBdcXYAAyOjE.jpg (591 KB, 1436x2048)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>
File: 315456.png (439 KB, 653x440)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Chorozo giving Dogmatika the ability to Super Poly opens so many doors that weren't possible before
>>
File: GQqgrKvaQAAyYp-.jpg (301 KB, 1448x2048)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
On-model Labrynth
>>
>>483335325
any deck that benefits from sending shit from the field to GY
you could use it with true draco as tribute fodder
its also good in infernity due to being monsters that you can place in the s/t zone without cheating
>>
>placed toy magician can be used for chorozo
he's useful for something at least
>>
File: 1683601049871728.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>483342918
Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* ASS AND TITTIES, ASS TITTIES
TITTIES TITTIES TITTIES
WALL TO WALL BAZOONGAS
I want to mating press her and slurp on those honkers while Theo rails me from behind, a cascade of pure happiness
Eat her out and then share the taste of her pussy juices with Theo while we kiss.
Ride Theo like a pony meanwhile she presses my face into her folds and inhale the smell of her pussy...
I want to YABBO YABBO YABBO *motorboat noises* YABBO her *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach*
>>
what the fuck
>>
Are the new Allure Queen cards actually useful or nah?
>>
>>483344380
Why does the third effect have 0 correlation with the 1st and 2nd effect
>>
File: file.png (376 KB, 622x786)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>483337590
he writes fanfic and commissions artists to draw art of his AshXLatias ship. Also, he's into harem bullshit, so just throw him out at this point
>>
>>483345819
>crushs
Bruh
>>
>>483345819
I'd totally fuck that Latias.
>>
How will they make Darkness work?
>>
>>483346397
They won't :)
>>
File: 1702810613055716.jpg (153 KB, 720x888)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>483346397
Turn it into a Pendulum archetype.
Think about it logically for a moment.
>>
>>483344532
Who posts this garbage and why
>>
File: 1567977700599.jpg (54 KB, 400x400)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>483345819
It's not a harem. Also, Latias is not my thing lmao.
>>483345970
Oh I did flub that! Good catch XD
This is why you don't throw something together in the car, friends
>>
>>483345753
Truly skilled duelists are capable of jumping through all sorts of hoops to use their cards, or something like that.
>>
>standard fiendsmith shit
>equip the Link-2 before making Beatrice to get it in the GY
>Beatrice mill Angel of Blue Tears
>Link-2 damage triggers Angel in GY to set Give and Take from deck
>Beatrice mills Gimmick Puppet Nightmare
>Give and Take revives Nightmare to the opponent's field
I pray that Beatrice is hit for the TCG Fiendsmith soon
>>
>>483347431
The fact that Ocg limited it is proof that it is getting banned sooner or later
>>
>>483347431
We all know Nightmare is hitting jail, no way they ban Sanctifire before the tins so it's the second best thing to stop non games it creates. Don't mention all the other shit including Mayakashis Bea would enable btw
>>
>>483347976
>no way they ban Sanctifire before the tins
>already 5 sets since it got printed
It's getting banned so hard lmao
>>
Fiendsmith is balanced because it makes you eat shit to droll
>>
>>483348773
>wanting more "open the out" moments
Maybe Yugioh deserves to be this shit
>>
>>483348773
Ban Droll
>>
>>483348773
>just draw the out brah
Kill yourself
>>
Konami cannot put the 1 card combos that act as both starters and extenders back into the bottle. It's impossible. The only way out from here is to make it so that you don't instantly die because you lost the hand trap war.
>>
>>483347431
Anon just do Transaction rollback into Ghost meets girl
>>
>>483349735
>can still summon from GY
No
>>
Master rule 5.9
If you give your opponet a monster who's effects would restrict summons, that summon restriction is applied to the player that summoned it.
>>
>>483344380
>set it
>it gets >destroyed by your opponent
>special summon it during the end phase
>book of moon it
>flip it on your turn
>pop one (1) backrow
cinema at work
>>
File: 1623172032170.jpg (2.46 MB, 2500x1666)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
Why are we so sure the next set is a GX set?
Why did they make a Performapal for freaking Yusho when his versions fucking suck, Yuya's versions can't make use of Sky Magician either not because of it's non pendulum status but because none of it's effects matter to his deck.
Why don't we have more Gold Sarcophagus cards when people liked the deck and there's fan art of it's Dark Magician and the two Silents? speaking of which, post some for me will you? Where's the Dark Magician Girl for that deck? Why does Summon Skull suck so bad? Why are the best Red Eyes and Blue Eyes we've had in years cards that don't work for their archetypes?
Why did the Zexal set bomb so badly when half it's cares aren't even revealed is it really all downhill from here?
Why did the animation pack suck so fucking much? They managed to make anime cards shittier than their anime selves and they printed so fucking few of them! Are they that scared that they'll have to dive into Vrains's after having bled 5D's dry? I don't think that series has a single unprinted archetype left, even Combat Wheel is real and Hettman's statue card.

And let's settle this, once and for all, are these guys and gal Yuya's or Zarc's? Shouma was using them plus the two links and zarc cards as a Yuya cosplayer wasn't he?
>>
>>483350305
>Why are we so sure the next set is a GX set?
Because its name is "Supreme Darkness"
>>
>>483350305
>Why are we so sure the next set is a GX set?
Mentioning specifically "Supreme" and "Darkness" is a pretty large giveaway considering the characters in that series.
If the next set was called Digital Access or some shit, I'd assume it would be VRAINS
>>
>>483349951
All right then faggot. Thanks for the free body
>>
>>483350449
>>483350573
That could also mean Duel Monsters and Arc-V because of Dark Magician and the supreme king archetype tho, GX JUST had a set why would they immediately jump back into one, then again DM JUST had a set,too 5D's has been neglected more than Vrains has but that's because it legit has nothing left, People stopped buying blackwings, Jack's Red deck has been powercrept, Yusei's deck is unfixable and every level 12 synchro they give him is a meme, I've seen Shooting Majestic Dragon come out more often that any of the level 12s and 10s
>>
File: 1711009519664230.png (782 KB, 465x659)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>483350920
Judai/Jaden's alter ego/ancestor is the Supreme King who wields the Gentle Darkness
The final boss of GX is literally named Darkness
>>
it's going to be a shining sarcophagus style deck but "mentions super poly" instead
>>
File: 1687951593085747.png (77 KB, 296x256)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>483350634
>Same pose
>>
File: GQfsBY-aIAML1ay.jpg (375 KB, 1595x1200)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>
Getting tired of being handtrapped to death. Crossout just isn't enough.
Do you guys think it's worth running the brick to slot in the limited gamma at 1?
>>
>>483350920
>Yusei's deck is unfixable
I always laugh at how you niggertards always say that any shit is unfixable in an era where Melodious, Yubel and Gimmick Puppet are meta
Konami can even fix Malicevorous too if they wanted to
>>
File: GJvMJ0aa4AA9fys.jpg (450 KB, 1599x1200)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>
File: GNTfLfOboAAuCwZ.jpg (86 KB, 526x1024)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Strongest YGO player
https://x.com/srsw_nu/status/1789300349461000302
>>
>>483353716
That's a man
>>
>>483352740
Not unless you play Delta and/or Epsilon.
>>
>>483352740
Take the prohib pill.
>>
>>483353768
>It's a /dng/ looks at a woman and calls her a man post
Very funny overused shitpost
>>
>>483347062
Hey mieru are you still playing agents or did you finally gave up on them?
>>
>>483353616
Make Syrus' deck meta now, Konami.
>>
File: 1702006739585491.jpg (35 KB, 431x428)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Decks that embody this sort of feel?
>>
>>483354681
Yubel
>>
>>483354097
I think I have a playset somewhere. I'll dig it up and start running it, thanks.
>>483353941
Good call. Deltas are in the ots packs now so I'll have to keep an eye out.
>>
>>483354642
>Syrus' deck
>if they wanted to
>>
File: n12r7oscjl1812.jpg (361 KB, 1031x1200)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>483354621
I'm on a hiatus the game right now. I'm waiting for the format to get a bit nicer before I jump back in.
Always happy to shoot the shizz about stuff thought, talk about the deck! I've not been actively deckbuilding, but pretty much nothing has caught my eye amongst new cards besides a dumb Agent FTK you can do now
>>
File: 1717342005955367.png (2.65 MB, 1300x908)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
CHADgioh would never do this.
>>
File: F112EkhakAAXSaN.jpg (321 KB, 1443x2048)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
Hosting
>>
File: GQlWipdbAAActAn.jpg (167 KB, 1730x1312)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
The creature
>>
>>483355007
>Agent FTK
let me guess, it involves Saturn and that Rank 6 Chronomaly ?
>>
>>483294429
Felgrand stuff
The other Labrynth mystery nigga.
>>
When's the TCG banlist?
>>
>>483355463
Yeah lol
>>
>>483355614
Not this week, nor the next one
>>
File: file.png (210 KB, 1038x251)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
I am being told that Kycoo can be negated with LaDD, but how could that ever be possible if Kycoo activates after the damage step and LaDD can't activate after battle starts since it changes ATK/DEF?
>>
>>483355293
he's too much of a chad to get turned into a girl
>>
>>483345819
Harem is good though
>>
File: 1696965840091822.jpg (94 KB, 903x677)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
What's better in the current meta, Bystial Branded or Despia Branded with a Lubellion.
>>
>>483355847
Heavy Metal King WHEN.
>>
>>483294429
they already buffed the shot out of Black Metal now I want to see what they do with Metal Plus'd Darkness Metal.
sexond wish, Nightshroud retrains as Red-Eyes support
>>
>>483355864
Despia is pretty much a meme now outside of Quem, Aluber and Tragedy. Also the biggest play Branded does now is Sanctifire lock
>>
>>483355864
Bystials aren't great at the moment but they'll be buffed when people start running fiendsmith.
>>
>>483355864
all the same shit that just devolves into puppet locking the opponent
>>
>>483356084
>when people start running fiendsmith.
>TCG finishes up limiting the other Bystials to shill Fiendsmith
Lel
>>
>>483356056
>>483356217
Man I really should consider getting a new deck huh. I don't enjoy Puppetlock turbo but it doesn't look like the deck is good without it either. I don't want to abandon my son.

>>483356084
That's good news, I really like Bystials but the current FIRE meta makes them bricks more often than I'd like.
>>
File: GQ2M2FQaIAAW7ak.jpg (218 KB, 1090x1080)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
>>483354681
Yusei.dek
>>
>>483356540
You can still play Branded without Puppet lock, you just rely on the backrow more, such as Red, Retribution, Beast + Regained. It sure takes more skill than just Puppet lock, so of course people won't bother with it
>>
>>483355864
Transdulums, especially Odd Eyes Overdesigned Abomination Dragon
>>
File: Magikazam.png (123 KB, 500x663)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
ggs Goblin bro. Back to the drawing board.
>>
>>483356540
Have you tried branded chimera? Its alright.
>>
>>483357352
>CHADulums out of nowhere
warped
>>
But then it's arcvbros the crazy and obsessed ones. Haters are not.
That's what she said>>483357352
>>
>>483356084
Bystials will be limited like in OCG when Fiendsmith hits.
>>
File: 1718600939178181.jpg (57 KB, 640x360)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>483357534
>>483357487
>instant seething
Stay mad and mindbroken
>>
>>483357445
Nah, I've been on break from YGO but I'm back now since the local Vanguard scene has all but died out so now I'm forced to return to my side game.
>>
Arc-V is a trashfire people pretend to like purely because ZeXal and Vrains sins are more of a filter.
>>
>>483357534
>arcvbros
>bros
Nigger not even your mother aknowledges your kind LMAO
>>
>>483355614
Enjoy summer or something
>>
File: AMC cancer.png (1.33 MB, 924x775)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
I know I said I'd have the final version posted by Wednesday, but I don't think I am going to do better/worse than this.

Locking it in, this is the final build. I'm trying to force some bans, so let's see if it happens.
>>
>>483357874
Arc-v was on par with DM at first. The whole first season was constantly swinging back and forth between so bad it's good, and just flat out good. How the fuck did it go so wrong?
>>
File: 55866919_p0.jpg (249 KB, 1000x1411)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Hosting
>>
>>483358128
>troonick
>>
>>483358383
This is you're fault.
I gave you 5 chances to stop me, and you passed every time.
>>
>>483358335
>Arc-v was on par with DM at first
>dancing hippos in tutus
>OddEyesfeeding.gif
>whole ass maste rule change mid duel
This is ascended tier cope
>>
>>483358548
>whole ass maste rule change mid duel
I attack the moon.
>>
>>483358128
nice build, I experimented with Rucking for a variant of my meteor OTK a while back, fun shit
>>
File: 1693904962516446.jpg (221 KB, 1000x883)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>483358636
"Yes"
>>
>>483358824
Then we are in agreement, on par with DM.
>>
>>483353616
a lot of people still can't recognize quantity =/= quality when it comes to support
>>
>>483354642
Cyberdragon/Cyberdark is still rouge enough for now.
>>
>someone shit on arcv and pendulum
>gets attacked
>inmediatly seethes and even post crow
Based arcvCHADS
>>
>>483358335
>Arc-v was on par with DM at first.
Even if you look at the first 50 episodes, only Shun, Sora, Neo New Sawatari and Reiji are remembered fondly
Don't even try to say people liked Yuya. If they did, one of his duels would won 1st place instead of Shun vs Sora since being a protagonist is already a big advantage in these kind of vote (Yusei winning the entire top 5 of his series)
>>
>>483359129
>Cyberdragon/Cyberdark is still rouge enough for now.
You need at least some tops to be rogue. Cydra hasn't gotten SHIT ever since Verte got banned
>>
>>483359306
>Yusei winning the entire top 5 of his series
In 5Ds case, the whole anime is just Yuseiwank.
How about Zexal though?
S2 is a blast and there are a lot of good characters.
>>
>>483359238
>gets shat on
>can only cry with wall of cope
Peak fart v fag's worthless posting
>>
>>483359306
>>483359471
>In 5Ds case, the whole anime is just Yuseiwank.
this
>>
Rent free LMAO
>>
>>483359630
Lmao Trans V
>>
I want twXttertards to fuck off.
>>
File: do you speek it.jpg (91 KB, 395x635)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>483359471
>S2 is a blast and there are a lot of good characters.

Fuck that. Season 2 just gave up on the only interesting thing about Zexal. The idea of there being 100 numbers to collect was at least something, and then suddenly there's numbers above 100 and they drop the whole thing. Don't forget how the new villains became Team Rocket tier jokes almost instantly. The bigger joke is how we are actually meant to take them seriousness after seeing them fuck up an evil plan so hard that they almost lose their own numbers before the MC even knows they are villains.
>>
>>483359471
Zexal is 3/5 Yuma and all S2.
>>
>tranny chaser spamming again
Does this underage faggot really has nothing better to do
>>
>>483360121
ESLbros...
>>
Arc-V will always be the mistake worse than any non-Rush YGO series. ZeXal's tone issues and Vrains being boring will never undo Arc-V's catastrophic meltdown
>>
>>483359471
>How about Zexal though?
>S2 is a blast and there are a lot of good characters.
You're right about that
Not a single season 1 duel made it in the poll
It's all season 2 for ZEXAL
>>
>>483360287
I'd still say Zexal was worse. At least Arc-v had some good stuff before it fell apart.

Zexal had the tomato episode.
>>
>>483360436
The tomato episode is not as bad as Battle Beast, Quiz Boy, or the Odd-Eyes inflation episode
>>
>>483359986
>and then suddenly there's numbers above 100
Artifical numbers exclusively for the villains that doesn't affect the 100 numbers at all.

>>483360090
>>483360346
>Galaxy mirror is there
Based, it was peak kino.
>>
>>483360203
Tranny chaser sisters...
>>
>>483360636
>Odd-Eyes inflation episode
That episode was Kino. Yuya's mom going all in on /ss/ while his dad was missing was great.

Also, did we ever find out what the FUCK was up with the Big Eye guy in Zexal? He just showed up as a Kite simp. We still have no idea how he knew anything about Kite.
>>
>>483360647
>Artifical numbers exclusively for the villains that doesn't affect the 100 numbers at all.
>missing the whole point
>>
>>483360287
Recaps, expected outcomes on duel, waste of time on every episode minus plot ones that were low effort, plot holes, where are the chess pieces, also ftk format because of firewall, firewall being the first ace monster to be banned and replaced by accescode, mr4 killing a lot of decks, tcg doubling down with links.
Meanwhile arcv did... A baby thing and a manga shit ending that only twXttertards keep pushing as previously show, and maybe PePe which was dealt very quickly. Zoo if you want to get another reason.
Oh, and let's not forget about how mr3 brough a lot of new players who could choose their favourite summon color and play with them, even fucking rituals that were forgotten, without the need on using pendulums while mr4 forced a lot of people to buy and use links, which unironically made people to quit.
But no, my feelings got hurt by le proto soul charge mechanic that can be shut down with a fucking mst and the smile of a baby is in my head! So I must cope with gaslighting!
>>
>>483360287
being boring is worse than being a bad series
at least you can find some enjoyment from watching how bad something can get
vrains is just the worst series overall
>>
>>483360904
>That episode was Kino
Do fartv fags really
>>
>>483361359
>being boring is worse than being a bad series

I actually fell asleep watching the soccer episode of Zexal.
>>
File: GQf39PTbsAAO-pM.jpg (394 KB, 1588x1200)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
Broken
>>
>>483361631
>having to cope THIS hard to defend how shit Zexal is
>>
>>483360904
Don't kid yourself
That duel introduced Smile Word, the worst brainwashing card in YGO history
Even nips called Yuya's philosophy "EGAO cult"
>>
>>483361149
The OCG had to suffer EMEm (Pepe with legal Shock Master, Lavalval Chain, and later on Azathot for its final 2 weeks) and the motherland is the only relevant place 99% of the time. And to be fair, early Vrains had Trickstars and Sky Strikers pre-Roze doing better than Firewall loops most of the time
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (12 KB, 238x211)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
ggs dude. Sorry about the brickfest.
>>
>>483349032
>>483349306
Heart of the cards issue
>>
File: gardening tip.png (669 KB, 879x850)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>483362013
GGs, honestly I don't mind brickfest duels, the thrill of any draw being able to turn things around and actually having to manage out your resources is great
But it does tire the players out mentally quite a bit more so it might not be great every time
Also seeing the @Ignisters made me realize something funny, the season 3 Vrains villains already got their decks printed and support waves before any of the season 2 guys even a hint of possible support, probably because Hydrive is a mess, Stormriders don't seem all that exiting and Konami not wanting to touch Judgment Arrows
>>
>>483361716
Blue Angel remains the best design of Aoi's avatar
>>
>>483361716
>Aoi is a flat androgynous girl
>Blue Angel, her VR avatar has big boobs
>Noble Angel, her self insert card has big boobs
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>483362846
Fair. And yeah it's pretty funny that they just were not touched. Hell, a good chunk of season 1 decks were never touched either.

>>483363130
She wants fat tits.
>>
File: GQ3i3r1bwAA4k4f.jpg (1.79 MB, 2960x4096)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
bird and cat
>>
File: GQ2LDMjawAA61c7.jpg (156 KB, 1200x1454)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>483362846
>Also seeing the @Ignisters made me realize something funny, the season 3 Vrains villains already got their decks printed and support waves before any of the season 2 guys even a hint of possible support, probably because Hydrive is a mess, Stormriders don't seem all that exiting and Konami not wanting to touch Judgment Arrows
To be fair, fans did like season 3 somewhat
I remember everyone getting hyped when Ai's human form appeared in new opening
>>
>>483363493
VRAINS Season 3 is also way shorter, being only 20 episodes instead of around 50.
>>
>>483363953
I will be honest here
Hiring Sakurai Takahiro and only letting him be a handsome asshole for 20 episodes are a total waste
>>
So /dng/ I'm trying to get things sorted with this deck and I'd like some advice and criticisms. I'm trying to get the game going with Cyber Libro but I keep having issues of not opening enough starters or just opening starters and no extenders. I feel that the ratios for the Libro Rituals is right but at the same time it feels off not having enough cards to help out with making an endboard. I have the mini Talkers in the deck as a hold over from the previous version that didn't run the @ignister package and instead had Lady Debug as the Normal summon to search one of these dudes out to help with either getting Conflict or Mining depending on what I needed at the time. I'm also thinking of cutting some of the backrow to make way for more monsters but I'm running into the issue of what should be cut and added. Anyone got any tips?
>>
>>483364110
the coders kind of suck if you aren't playing a dedicated link climbing deck
try running pre-prep since the libro ritual spell mentions one of the ritual monsters
>>
You remember now that shitters here were crying for EEV and Accesscode bans
>>
File: komayu06 GQ0ttatawAASKl_.jpg (637 KB, 2480x3508)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>>
Who is next on Mahad's list?
>>
File: 2387085790.jpg (1.14 MB, 614x1200)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>483365885
Celtic Guardian for more gay Fusion sex
>>
>>483365885
>stole Gaia's horse
>stole Gaia's dragon
>stole Gaia's chaos powers
Only thing left to steal is Gaia himself
>>
>>483365885
>>
>>483365885
Magnets or Poker Knights.
>>
File: FuM6KWlakAENicE.jpg (384 KB, 1598x1200)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>483365885
Chimera.
>>
>>483365885
Summoned Daemon needs more love so lop him in.
>>
>>483365885
>Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon
>Gandora
>>
>>483368514
Red Eyes fags coping hard pretending they don't got buckbroken by the 65484th time
>>
File: GQ4o5NlbwAA-o6v.png (752 KB, 700x800)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>
File: 1503240044373.jpg (250 KB, 500x500)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>483363130
>androgynous
nope.
>>
>>483368514
>Black Body
>Gold Highlights
>Red Konami Orbs
It looks just like Gandora.
>>
File: 1671139282593.png (902 KB, 812x768)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>483363130
>Noble Angel, her self insert card has big boobs
not only her boobs are big
>>
File: E0G2hnKVEAAHLPC.jpg (305 KB, 1610x1200)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>483365885
The turtle
>>
File: moon..png (436 KB, 640x482)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>483361716
blue angel and noble angel in moon town.
>>
File: 1668184407669.jpg (105 KB, 447x358)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>483368716
>Tenyi
>>
>Triple tact Snake-eyes
>They always have everything
It is just not worth it, I should just go for draw 2. Why did Konami want us to experience this deck simultaneously in all 3 formats? Snake-eye has also become more annoying in Master duel because Snake-eye ash which is limited is just programmed into everyones opening hand. Two sixty card pile decks in the past week that just had Ash in opening hand.
>>
>>483365885
>DM + Gandora = Dragoon
JADDDDDGEEEEEEEE
>>
>>483369494
>Why did Konami want us to experience this deck simultaneously in all 3 formats?
Snake Eye is way weaker in OCG now so it's not the strongest deck anymore, but the answer is lore meta + waifutranny pandering. Same as Tearlaments.
Only players have themselves to blame, as long as piggies are oinking Konami won't change their methods
>>
>>483368716
What is that Normal Monster's lore
>>
File: file.png (125 KB, 212x194)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>483364829
I'll do more than cry :3
>>
>>483368716
>random ass normal (??)
>six sam (we got the support already)
>beetrooper and tenyi support potentially confirmed (or generic insect/normal shit)
>>
>>483372165
>Forgot about the Gem Dragon support archetype already
>>
>>483372470
yeah okay so it's just beetrooper
>>
File: elf.jpg (167 KB, 823x1200)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
UNBAN IT
>>
File: yugioh_lcyw_en044_en.png (328 KB, 342x500)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>wins rock paper scissor
>do nothing and pass

hehe boy I miss edison
>>
>>483372165
primordial was the tenyi thing
>>
Whens the real LV7+ WIND Normal so Wind Effigy has a real use
>>
>>483376045
Simorgh Bird of Ancestry
>>
>>483365885
So fucking bad
>>
>>483376095
Doesn't count
>>
File: 1717916312939957.jpg (100 KB, 685x1000)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Im trying to figure out why did melodious decks drop this card? Isn't it really easy for them to integrate into their combo still?
>>
>>483355919
This would have been a nice time to add him to the AC pack given how we got retrains of the other two Metalmorph users, granted, given the next pack's name (and the general assumption its a GX themed pack) the current Metalmorph cards may be GX themed too given that each Metalmorph user had each of them as aces.
I would like to see HMK and an Enhanced Metalmorph retrain too
>>
>>483376312
It's one more Melodious you don't want to draw and aside from Tenpai nobody is going to raigeki/lightning stom you that often. I played her and she did come in handy but I usually had to bloom Harmonist for her which was always the perfect Nibiru point point. Also one time my opponent went into Ty-Phon and bounced my Etoile because her boost puts her over Ty-Phon lock, that was annoying
>>
I want a new Evil HERO cycle akin to Dark Gaia.
>>
>>483364559
Currently running only one copy of the Ritual Spell. And getting rid of the coders is reducing my monster count so not sure what I should do to alter that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvJSAcLH3Uk
Vrains with Korean voice acting.
>>
>>483379554
Why is Japanese the best sounding Asian language? Nothing else comes close.
>>
>>483364110
Curious why 3 Firestarter? I feel like it would do nothing other than a Lv3 Cyberse body on the field.
>>
Feels good knowing I can manifest new HERO support into existence by just going on a losing streak with HERO in Master Duel.
>>
>>483380012
Because you're an absolute weeb and/or french.
>>
>>483381209
My high school's population was over 2/3 Korean, and I didn't start watching anime until after I graduated, and I can assure you gookspeak sounds retarded with their slurred dipthongs.
>>
>>483380162
Since I want the deck to be Cyberse focused the ED is pretty reliant on Cyberse monsters, so the idea is using Geek Boy as material for Firestarter with Fire on field to make Cyberse Witch so that I can search through the deck for Sage or Fireburst if I didn't already search him with Fire earlier. I used to have a much more Libro heavy focused deck but once someone put me on the idea of a Cyberse focused version of the deck I've been hyper focused on trying to get the deck to work.
>>
>>483379554
>They even translate the card frames
Wow
>>
>>483380012
Because you don't understand the language. The japanese you hear in media is incredibly cringe and childishly exaggerated.
Also you sure about that comment? There are a lot of asian languages.
>>
>>483320027
You could also speedrun that by just playing this in your decklists
>>
File: GQ5dj-laQAEoFfv.jpg (1.17 MB, 2480x3508)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>
File: EsikDR3U4AEotq5_(1).jpg (380 KB, 1613x1200)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
Threadly(?) reminder that Red-Eyes is the best Dragonbro
>>
>>483310678
> spams Herald ritual negates all day
Sure, anon...sure
>>
File: 1719294905036575.webm (1.7 MB, 866x1080)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
*wakes up*

I need a fucking AC if I want to play Elden Ring in this heat

Also my 3 Rayes left Japan
>>
>>483386895
Bvilt for fiendsmith cock
>>
>>483380012
The only outright bad sounding asian language is mandarin
>shhashishshhshishsshhshshshsh
>>
Evil Hero will NEVER escape HEROslop
>>
>>483392025
Blame Dimonno for inviting him and his gang Lurie.
>>
>ritual beasts
>getting any two level fours on board gets you a colossus
This feels like it shouldn't be allowed. But also colossus hasn't been doing much of anything since his unban so I think going into the line might actually hurt their endboard.
>>
File: coomer-2.png (17 KB, 250x208)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>Ritual Breasts
>Mankos
>Semen Sorceress
What am I missing?
>>
>>483386895
Hey that's my wife
>>
>>483386895
>Dimonno won
Cute!
>laundry in the background
Cute!
>>
>>483386895
Even Angelo is impressed
>>
>>483394075
Sexosisters
>>
>>483395682
>fully clothed troonslop
No.
>>
File deleted.
Have you started to play Traptrix?
>>
>>483396149
You weakling, that’s nuns’ biggest sex appeal
>>
>>483386679
>Also you sure about that comment? There are a lot of asian languages.
have you HEARD the other asian languages?
>>
>>483397014
Hot him, but I've played a Chinese game with voice acting and my goodness is their language horrible to listen to.
>>
>>483397553
when i watch old chinese martial arts movies, i always watch the english dub. unironically nauseating languages
>>
Edokeks... the rescue roach...
>>
I love ArcV.
>b-b-but
Don't care. Anime peaked right there.
>>
>>483386679
>in media
I watch real life interviews too, and I know for sure that Japanese sounds pleasing to the ear.

There is nothing "cringe" about it.

>overexaggerated in media
So is every other language on the planet? I don't see why that's supposed to be a point.
>>
File: 20240625_043814.jpg (568 KB, 583x976)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>
>>483398689
Standard Dimension is indeed peak Yugioh.
>>
I know people like to harp on about Circular and Poplar, but this card legitimately reads more like a CaC than both of them, at least their blueprint is a generic "card with special summon effect that also searches" with an additional bonus effect, this just barfs itself out from the ED for free by putting back your resources and is then a free negate that plooses you from Deck twice
>>
>>483400667
People don't like to complaint about anime support.
>>
>>483400667
It's the "my blessed soil, their cursed hellscape" effect, or "it's fine if I do it".
>>
>>483400667
Shilled deck support vs your favorite deck support
>>
1/3rd of Arc-V being tolerable won't change the fact its a mistake worse than ZeXal's cringe or Vrains' banality
>>
Since I'm not trans I don't play anime cards.
>>
>>483400667
People haven't been bitching about yubel because it isn't raping tournaments yet on the tcg side. You just have to wait
>>
File: 1714013890772429.jpg (798 KB, 2646x2000)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>
>>483401524
3 more months
trust the plan
>>
>>483400667
Crystron could get 3 circular tier cards and still be barely playable
>>
>>483400667
There's nothing wrong with Phantom of Yubel, there's nothing wrong with Circular and there's nothing wrong with Poplar.
The Yubel deck is a solid deck but it's completely fair.
Circular did nothing wrong and should have never been banned nor even limited.
Poplar isn't the problem, OSS and to a lesser extent Flamberge are.
And on that same note, Branded Fusion isn't a problem, Sanctifire is.
>>
>>483401049
*huff* the s-force link 2 will fix everything...
>>
>>483376312
i ran this for locals. it was decent at first but literally just a minute ago i was thinking of dropping it (i'll still keep her probably).
i usually side it out going 2nd anyway.
>>
>>483401684
>deck is mid
>deck gets Poplar
>deck is now absurdly strong
>"Poplar isn't the problem"
You are retarded
>>
>>483401767
>deck is mid
Retard
>>
>>483401859
Snake-Eyes barely did anything pre-Poplar
>>
>>483401918
Snake Eyes was still topping plenty without Poplar so no, you're wrong.
>>
Snake-Eyes was utterly unplayable before Poplar what the fuck are you smoking
>>
S.P Little Knight is the problem.
>>
>>483402076
S:P is a good toolbox card. We need more of those.
>>
>>483401952
"Snake-Eyes" topped as an engine utilizing the Sinful Spoils package in decks with Level 1 FIREs like Rescue-ACE and Fire Kings.
Snake-Eyes as a deck did absolutely fucking nothing until Poplar came along and gave them the tools to be properly absurd.
Saying Snake-Eyes was topping pre-Poplar is on the same level as saying Code Talker has been popping off for years because Accesscode has appeared in a lot of EDs
>>
the people who think poplar need to be banned are always the biggest idiots
>>
>>483402156
I'd say S:P is less of a toolbox card and more of a swiss-army knife. Being protection against targeting & board wipes AND being removal AND being designed to work with a card that amplifies that removal to being Quick Effect speed is just too good. It's flat out invalidated prior cards by just simply being better.
>>
>>483402195
It's the engine that is the problem, you fucking brainlet, not the pure deck. You ban the pure version and people just go right to the next fire deck with the same engine that was used before Poplar was even a thing.
>>
>FIRE reptilian serpentine-bodied monster with a weird inner energy based on its respective lore that's supposed to serve a dual purpose as a boss and extender
This is what Flamberge Dragon looks like if he was an Abyss lore monster btw
>>
>>483402334
>It's the engine that is the problem, you fucking brainlet, not the pure deck
It's absolutely the pure deck that's the problem. It's not Snake-Eyes Fire King or some shit topping anymore, its pure Snake-Eyes.
>You ban the pure version and people just go right to the next fire deck with the same engine that was used before Poplar was even a thing
Unless you hit the deck in such a way that hurts both sides, like banning OSS for example.
>>
>>483402476
>anymore
Because pure Snake-Eyes utilizes the engine better since Polar came out. Before that it was unquestionable that Rescue-Ace and Fire Kings were the best deck. You ban Poplar and they still remain the best deck.
OSS is the hit that needs to be made, not Poplar.
>>
Flamberge Dragon if he was fucking terrible
>>
>>483402404
Why does it need the field to have 3000 atk? Is just having 3000 ATK by itself with no stipulations too much or something?
>>
>>483402667
Not a shilled deck card so you get all sorts of handicaps
>>
What we need to do is ban all of the tuners and bring Halq back but unironically
>>
>people still unironically pretending that the card that double revives every turn and is far and away the card most responsible for Snake Eyes's ceiling and grind game that also doubles as removal that's also snatch steal or literally just monster reborn every 2 turns isn't the problem card
Yeah man I bet slow burn bonechilling consistency hits will definitely work with Fiendsmith on the horizon
>>
>>483402878
No more sneeding.
>>
>>483401049
Holy shit now I realized S-force is just pre-SD Ice Barriers but without the synchros
>>
File: XyzRemora-LED9-EN-C-1E.png (601 KB, 472x694)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
Flamberge if he fishe
>>
>>483402947
I also wonder why the conventional Snake Eyes endboard has Flamberge Dragon on field with two mechanisms (IP on field and Promethean in GY) to trigger its double revive effect that plays around conventional boardbreakers, it's probably nothing desu
>>
File: 1692230879737421.png (281 KB, 300x435)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Flamberge if he tomato.
>>
File: 1713062244257463.jpg (1.05 MB, 1080x2469)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Vell...
>>
>>483403487
Vell being a girl all along would explain her simping for Riseheart...
>>
>>483403487
I can't believe losing to Lo did this to Vell...
>>
when are we getting garunix's wife in the tcg?
>>
>>483403763
Probably during the November side set, should also bring the Light Pack stuff and Sky Striker leftovers
>>
>>483403763
Maybe in INFO's imports?
>>
>>483403487
That's a man.
>>
what was the last free agent fusion monster we got that wasn't a super poly target?
>>
>>483405051
>>
>>483405051
Guardian Chimera? The Kaiser Valius look alike?
>>
>>483405128
Did this get designed in 2016?
>>
>>483405246
Feels it, I would personally love it if KoA made it into a little mini engine. Slap a Deck Fusion Spell that specifically summons Storagepod so you can "dump" a Machine/Dinosaur as long as you are willing to hard-open the Spell and run Trifortressops/Stegocyber
>>
File: 22435424.jpg (277 KB, 624x624)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
While I understand why they had the lock change for the nu-Drytrons I'd have liked it if they did any sort of visual change to indicate it like they did for Ursatron Alpha's ice shtick
>>
File: 1696700753863185.png (589 KB, 469x693)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
They couldn't have given this thing a better effect? Seriously?
>>
>>483405128
the art on this mini series is great
>>
Bros why wont Sorafag post his Ze Amin pics....
>>
>>483406197
she should post her butthole too :3
>>
>>483405128
honorary exosister card
>>
>>483406275
How?
>>
>>483406356
Protection due to the monsters being specialed from the GY shtick
>>
>>483406275
The second Exosister mecha, it combines with Zeus. I see.
>>
>>483406265
>she
But Sora is apparently just a femboy
>>
File: 119952792_p0.png (1.44 MB, 848x854)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>
>complained a few days ago before my ban that we should get Evil HERO Yubel
>new set name dropped
Either I'm astrally projecting my needs or Konami is psyopping me into wishing what they have planned
>>
>>483407142
she's a cute girl with a very small and feminine cock
>>
>>483409024
do the same for masked heros and OG hero retrains
>>
>>483409372
They're gonna come with Skyscraper Three - Favorite City
>>
File: INFO-BoosterEN.png (1.36 MB, 631x1113)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>The Infinite Forbidden (Jul 19)
They should reveal the art of TCG-Only already
>>
>>483410331
It's gonna be like Tistina and Ashened and get revealed in the influencer reveal week
>>
File: 1701858029469263.png (27 KB, 390x260)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>483410509
It's funny to me that they were at least excited about Beetrooper and Ghoti and even GP, only to not even bother with Tistina and Ashened because they knew they were actual garbage.
To be fair, though, one is easier to salvage than the other, but it still doesn't sugarcoat how bad they were (unless you were Lady Lab).
>>
File: GQ5GAiSbwAEB0Fb.jpg (323 KB, 1595x1200)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>
>STEP INTO THE MOST DANGEROUS RACE WITH GOLD PRIDE
>BEHOLD THE POWER OF INSECTS AS THEY SWARM THE FIELD AND GET LARGE WITH BEETROOPERS
>UNCOVER THE COSMIC MYSTERY OF AN UNDERSUPPORTED TYPE THAT SLIP IN AND OUT OF THE FIELD WITH GHOTI
>uhh there's gonna be new tcg exclusive archetypes in DUNE, PHNI and INFO, please go check out OCG creations you already know about at the sneak peeks
>>
>>483410934
I feel like ghoti has been salvaged. The deck is genuinely fun with the recent support. My fish have been redeemed.
>>
>>483410934
they managed to salvage melodious, nothing is outside the realm of possibility
>melodious had a sleeper broken
yeah but the support makes it that even if the sleeper broken gets killed the deck is still playable, we gotta work with that objective. i honestly wish all the world's brokens on tistina and ashened, the reactions would be so fun.
>>
>>483411409
blame ocg for making bad decks
>>
>>483411586
They seem strong AND can plays shifter yeah

Too bad they are so unaesthetically pleasing they hurt my eyes
>>
>>483411713
can play*
>>
The dogshit Garunix/Diabolos-esque archetypal extender only from the hand they gave a completely mediocre second effect to
>>
>>483411108
>BIG YUGIOH LOGO
>NAME OF CARD ON SCREEN
>SET LOCATION
>FAKE SUPER RARE FOILING OVER IT
>S A M P L E
What is the point in even giving us the art if they are going to shit themselves over someone maybe enjoying it?
>>
>>483411713
>Too bad they are so unaesthetically pleasing they hurt my eyes
Wild, I have the complete opposite perspective on their art. I fucking love it. Some of my favorite artwork in the game. Eldritch deep sea space fish is such a cool concept and I feel they blow it out of the park.
>>
>print anime deck
>remove the deck's gimmick
Why did they do this?
>>
>>483412471
Konami don't wanna deal with extra special rulings anymore
>>
File: Dm23ex3-tr13.jpg (201 KB, 650x909)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>483412471
Konami's not cool enough to make "Attributeless" into an Attribute
>>
Where's my XYZ/Pendulum WIND ship and my Ritual captain Konami
>>
>>483412471
because they would be worse with the gimmick
>>
>>483411935
Sorry, we can't have level 4 FISH extenders that's more usable than unexpected dai for a vanilla
>>
>>483412562
I feel as though most of the same logic would apply to Xyz/Links and their lack of Level/Defense. If a card cares about Attribute it simply doesn't work
>>
File: DrakeShark-OW.png (684 KB, 500x500)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
I appreciate how they didn't just give this an inherent special effect so you probably still have to run the dogshit Silent Angler and people will still bitch about it because uh Poplar
>>
>>483410934
beetrooper unirinucally inly needs a single omninegate that isn't a complete pain to summon
it could not only save beetrooper but insects as a whole
>>
File: 6840573.jpg (126 KB, 813x1185)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
Ready for broken Poosmith support tomorrow /dng/??
>>
>>483413623
I don't understand why people bitch about Populars summing condition. I find it more interesting than if "X" monsters is on the field or if you control no monsters.
>>
Why did they make every single Beetrooper boss do nothing but be an extender with minor mediocre protection
>>
>>483414643
Erm you see Poplar is only good because it specials from hand when added, and not because y'know, it's a free special that searches and is basically a reborn when sent to the GY for an already overtuned engine.
>>
Hosting on EDOPro EU Casual
>>
>>483414643
Poplar while it has a "worse" summoning condition has the upside of working on either turn because its a Trigger Effect.
>>
>>483411409
You don't remember the "Pick up the $50 a piece Bonfire for the new TCG exclusive Pyro theme"?
>>
>>483411958
We are in the age of Ai algorithms stealing every piece of art posted online, you have to put as many watermarks as possible if you want your stuff protected.
Revolver was right.
>>
>>483417069
Don't worry copyright will triumph technology, it will just take a while before it catches up. Once it does it's light outs for AI.
>>
>>483417238
Trying to beat AI is like trying to beat piracy you fucking brainlet
>>
>>483411108
spade..
>>
gg, Galaxy bro
I really should've put 2 TY-PHON for bricking cases like game 3
>>
>>483416248
The Ashened "generics" feel so schizophrenic, they Pyrolock, for a Type with barely any ED monsters and almost unanimously FIRE, and they're also this weird hybrid between high level Pyro and DARK Pyro support, so for something like Extinguishing, you get a DARK Pyro Foolish but you can only grab back a Lv5 or higher Pyro of any attribute, it's really bad, they should have stuck with one thing instead of this attempt a "generic" Pyro support that no one but Ashened really wants
>>
>>483418509
its bad specifically because it forces you to play bonfire
>can't search their stratos
>awakening of veidos is still unsearchable as well
>>
>>483417567
But AI is quite literally piracy at the moment. It's also holding the global economy together since investment groups are just throwing retarded amounts of money at it, so no legal entity is going to make a decision against it.
>>
>>483418847
How do you make a worse BA ten years after the fact?
>>
>>483419134
>But AI is quite literally piracy at the moment.
Yes that's literally why trying to beat AI is like trying to beat piracy you fucking brainlet
>>
>>483419238
I'm pretty sure the OCG goes out of their way to nerf TCG exclusive archetypes. Like the TCG pitches an idea and has some prototype effects and then the OCG does the art and breaks the deck's kneecaps lest they upstage the Japanese designed archetypes
>>
File: 1717132317855703.jpg (1.15 MB, 1080x2582)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Decks for this feel?
>>
>>483419590
Exodia
>>
The Middling non-shill support card
>If this card is X Summoned with the effect of a monster [archetype] card during your main phase
>If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card,
>You can only summon "X" monsters during the turn you activate this card
>(except the turn this card was sent there)
>(you can only use one effect)

The CaCshill support card
>if this card is Special Summoned,
>if this card leaves the field,
>if this card is added to the hand,
>for the rest of the turn, [lock that doesn't matter]
>it's ok it doesn't say negate its a fair card ;)
>>
>>483419370
>literally why trying to beat AI is like trying to beat piracy
*laughs in Nightshade*
>>
File: master1200.jpg (603 KB, 959x1200)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
Would you?
>>
>>483420253
yes, I would handhold her so hard Exodia himself would feel awkward just by looking at us
>>
>>483419370
No, but, like, AI is quite literally piracy while also being fundamentally different from a legal standpoint.
Piracy regulations are to prevent you from stealing from a large company.
AI language models are large companies stealing from you.
Totally different in how that's treated in court. For one, you have hundreds of millions being spent lobbying in favor of it being using in this way. That's massive, since that sets precedent and establishes law.
For another, there is a product or service that can only be obtained through this process. And this is a product and service that nations, globally, want, as it can be utilized in more ways than we can imagine. In good ways, I mean. Not tinfoil hat type stuff. From more accurate weather modeling, to crop yield increases, soil improvement, mitigating the increasing damaging wildfires, and so much more.
I'm not the other anon. I have zero faith in this being resolved in the courts. I think this is just going to keep happening because there's too much to be gained from doing nothing to prevent it.
>>
File: 200w.gif (365 KB, 200x221)
365 KB
365 KB GIF
what are the odds imsety gets a reprint in the 2024 tins? i have 1 and im thinking of selling it while the price is still moderate.
>>
File: GP90ecfasAAJBUc.jpg (1.27 MB, 2681x4096)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
How tall is ferrejit? :0
>>
>>483421216
I'd sell if you're not running it.
>>
Gay sex with Exodia
>>
File: file.png (2.73 MB, 1448x2048)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
>>
The Middling non-shill support card
>+100 ATK/DEF
>When this card destroys a monster by battle
>Field spell that's not also a ROTA
>If your opponent control a monster and you control no monster
>if this set card is destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to the gy
>and cannot be special summoned by other ways

The CaCshill support card
>double ATK/DEF
>(quick effect)
>Field spell that's also a ROTA
>If you control no monster, or only "X" monster
>if this card is sent to the gy
>add/special summon this card from the hand, deck, gy, banishment, everywhere
>>
File: 80032641_p1.jpg (3.44 MB, 4093x2894)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
>>483420253
vice-master material
>>
>>483422112
>TCG Deck
>OCG Deck
>>
File: 1.jpg (69 KB, 512x898)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>483421282
182 cm
>>
>>483321030
they wouldn't dare make it even close, especially when we just got the DS inspired set. But if it's even slightly close I'm in.
>>
File: Quiz Panel - Ra 20.png (204 KB, 1619x588)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
Print Quiz Panels
>>
File: GBIGJgqbMAABGtU.jpg (441 KB, 1488x2048)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>483420253
>>483422364
If haine is really endymion daughter why would he and Selene let verre take care of her?
>>
why is she called ferrejit the barren blossom?
>>
File: 94832i18.jpg (193 KB, 720x966)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>483424598
Basically because she's a slut. Any other takes are pure fanfiction
>>
>>483424447
>less than 50 letter card text
Do we even have modern effect monsters that don't fail this test?
>>
>>483425110
Don't worry about it, the printed version will increase the threshold to 500.
>>
>>483425110
Ipiria, Yowie, Capshell
>>
>>483424598
She's pretty like a flower and leaves the battlefield barren of all life. The implication of her being unable to have children is just a translation thing.
>>
>>483414443
Why was he reprinted in Terminal Revenge?
>>
File: PaniK.jpg (62 KB, 783x587)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>483426691
soon
>>
>>483426840
Castle of Dark illusions re
Link-1
SET YOUR MONSTERS IN FACE-DOWN ATK POSITION.
Face-down atk position monsters ate unaffected by opponent's card effects
>>
>>483426840
Isn't King of Yamimakai a "Supreme King" equivalent in japan?
>>
File: image-5.png (22 KB, 188x236)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
what's with the suddenly horde of zoomers in DB? I had at least 3 duels with zoomers sperging about basic rules holy shit
>>
>>483428551
>he called prio
I'm assuming this is edison?
>>
>>483428963
Yes, I also had a case of one guy trying to declare his stardust dragon against my lava golemn (targetting sd for summon)
>>
>>483428551
A couple of edison youtubers are being favored by the algorithm and gaining subscribers quickly.
New audience, new players, new idiots to deal with.
>>
>>483429317
Guess I'll take a while off cause I don't want to wait for judge every game some retard try to calls one for basic rulings then next will be someone trying negate with MST
>>
File: 2.jpg (63 KB, 518x898)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>483424838
Cute slut
>>
When is the next big event? I want to watch some competitive Yugioh streams.
>>
File: Oinoink8.jpg (3.48 MB, 4080x3060)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
Look who showed up
>>
>>483431456
Post panties.
>>
>>483431456
nice
how much it was?
>>
>>483431456
See >>483431747
>>
Why is Albaz lore so liked by third worlders?
>>
>>483432469
Albaz has no dad.
>>
>>483431747
>>483431948
Maybe later when i unpack it
>>483431906
I don't even know anymore
>>
>>483432469
It's also liked by nips which are the main audience
Why else do you think they made this luxury product for Albaz?
>>
File: FUsKKv1X0AArpfb.jpg (579 KB, 2048x2048)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>>483424487
Maybe Selene sent Haine to Verre so she wouldn't end up like her dad. Maybe Endymion sent Haine, and later Genni, to Verre to spy on her. Maybe Verre kidnapped Haine to relive her days of tormenting a young DARK Spellcaster. Find out next time Witchcrafters or Endymion get support!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (615 KB, 512x655)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>483432742
Don't tell anyone I showed you this but...
>>
why tardos keep trying to push the idea Heine is Endymion/Selene's daughter?
>>
This next set we're getting, Supreme Darkness, do you think it will need to have something broken in it? We've had nothing but Snake Eyes for months now. Isn't it about time for Konami to shit out another broken tier 0 archetype before banning Snake-Eyes completely?
>>
>>483283910
>brown hand
gross
/dng is the white man's board right?
>>
>>483434270
>Isn't it about time for Konami to shit out another broken tier 0 archetype before banning Snake-Eyes completely?
Fiendsmith literally exists
>>
>>483434413
Fiendsmith is not the next big archetype, it's just an engine that is going to be thrown into most decks.
>>
>>483434586
same could've been said for snake-eyes before Poplar came out
>>
>>483434586
There's nothing stopping the second wave from being as shilled as the first. They're on a roll lately.
>>
>>483434718
>>483434761
I'll concede to that, I dunno why I the immanent possibility of its second wave didn't cross my mind.
>>
>>483434270
Metalmorph is just asking to be broken and anime Darkness Metal is just waiting in line to be that one card since Red-Eyes can search him for free on its way to Spheres/Borrelend while also leaving a regular Black Metal too for good measure. Dragons are always a card away to break something and now they can abuse the bystials to full potential again and plus from them on top of that even harder by getting yet another negate with them
>>
if the white wood trap gets targeted by a knightmare phoenix, and i chain it on top of the phoenix, do i get to set it after everything resolves?
>>
>>483435060
Read carefully the cards
>>
>>483435060
if I'm understanding you correctly, no. the white woods spells and traps only trigger when sent to the grave as cost for an effect. if you discarded a white woods trap for Phoenix's cost it'd trigger. but it would not trigger from being sent to the grave by an effect
>>
File: uoooohhhh.png (177 KB, 1272x127)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
Is this true?
>>
>>483435430
yes
>>
File: Untitled2.png (66 KB, 1755x45)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>
>>483436146
It sounds like someone really doesn't want to admit they got dunked on by tenpai.
>>
>>483436146
>pop Sangen Summoning
>they go straight to End Phase if they don't have Heat Wave
I mean, he has a point
>>
File: GQ4k9hgbwAE1DXX.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1500)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>
>>483433995
Do you really believe that it is related to draco slayers? That seems like a stretch
>>
>>483434270
yes
>>
>>483283674
Just remove the banlist.
It doesn't do anything at this point.
>>
File: 1718558690258616m.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Cards that are just bloating the banlist now
>Divine Wind of the Mist Valley
>Into the Void
>Eva (must be limited though)
>Fishborg Blaster
>Genex Ally Birdman
>Simorgh
>Meow Meow Mu
>Brilliant Fusion (must be limited though)
>Zoodiac Barrage
>Mind Master
>M X Saber Invoker
>Zoodiac Barrage
>Lunalight Tiger
>Naturia Sacred Tree
>Monster Gate
>Reasoning
>Red Rose Dragon
>>
>>483437775
>Fiend
AIIIIEEEEEE
>>
>>483438031
filthy t**rtroon hands wrote this post
>>
>>483438231
Tears can comeback to bring a little moisture to the fire pit that is Snake Eyes
>>
File: 1682161170966730.jpg (689 KB, 1152x893)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>483438383
Silence, trannoid
>>
>>483438168
The Fiendsmith's dick probably is very smelly
>>
File: f01e83cf.jpg (104 KB, 589x520)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>Catapult-kun...
>Catapult passed away...
>The secret behind building the Catapult grave...
>Why, Catapult-kun...?
>Poor Catapult...he didn't do anything wrong.
>I just sent Gaia the Dragon Knight flying.
>Catapult-kun... I've been waiting... (*insert pics of the other 4 FTK cards)
>So Catapult is banned after all? It stops with a trigger so what was the point of one-hit kill on a mob?
>Of course, Chinge Neptune is enough to get you banned (I'm still not sure)
>I thought you'd reformed, but Catapult-kun... I'm disappointed in you...
>Catapult has already been errata'd before. Look at this lawlessness (*insert pic of pre-errata turtle)
>Is this the first time something has been errata'd and still been banned?
>Uncle Imperial Order...
>No, Imperial Order has already been banned again after the errata, and it has a faster record than Catapult.
>I'm very sorry that my predecessor was violent. (*insert pic of Artillery Catapult Turtle)
>The Catapa Clan seems to be aiming to survive in the Rush Duel
>I laughed when Catapult was banned without ever having been effective in a meta tournament
>The procedure for that guy's one-hit kill is too easy. It's a card that only does evil anyway, so I think it's fine to ban it as soon as the warning signs appear.
>KONAMI is strict on first-mover kills.
>Please come back after the Catapult is errata'd.
>Well, Catapult has already been reborn, so this time it's just the skin that was shed, or rather the dark personality that was discarded, that was dealt with.
>For generations, the first-mover kill was carried out even when the player had not achieved any results in the tournament, so this was a natural result.
>The Catapult Turtle was a turtle that lived too long and should have disappeared a long time ago.
>I'm having trouble deciding whether the official site was careless or whether they made the search loose so that they could kill the Catapult. (*insert Seventh Tachyon pic*)
>The response to Catapult was quick.
>>
File: 1693418513015879.gif (1.74 MB, 500x270)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>483439036
>Poor Catapult...he didn't do anything wrong.
Laughing at the roach is a sin that cannot be forgiven
>>
File: Seventh Tachyon.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1344)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>483439036
>Seventh Stachyon was created with the intention of banning Turtles from the start , and although it hasn't caused any major problems in the environment, there were a lot of people who disliked it, so it was reluctant to be included in the ban list . Which is it?
>If they want to punish first-turn one-hit kills, they should add a rule that makes effect damage zero on the first turn of the first turn.
>If neither Cannon Soldier nor Catapult are good for one-hit kills on the first turn, wouldn't it be better if they just added a sentence saying they can be activated in main phase 2?
>With the loss of Catapult Turtle, my Galaxy-Eyes deck has become extremely weak...
>just have to go second and one-shot instead of going first.
>24 years and 5 months
>Wasn't Catapult banned once? I wonder if it was just errataed without any restrictions.
>So Catapult is older than me?! Catapult-senpai!
>It's a card from before you were born...
>Uwaaaahh. there's a duelist younger than Catapult
>Two duelists younger than Katapa... What's going on, Yuma!!
>That's a good thing, old man.
>I talked to Gaia the Dragon Knight about the restriction revision. Gaia suddenly bursts into tears . I'm sorry, you can't destroy the floating ring anymore. I'm going to tell my kids about the ban on Catapult now. Some people are using burn decks. I'll never forgive Bandai.
>Ejection is an unforgivable fate...
>As expected, the effect of sacrificing allies to burn is a bad habit that even Dark PK is put off by.
>
>>
>>483439387
>>If they want to punish first-turn one-hit kills, they should add a rule that makes effect damage zero on the first turn of the first turn.
This should have already been a thing long ago when Frog FTK won Worlds
>>
>>483439036
>KONAMI is strict on first-mover kills.
It's weird how Konami hates FTKs but pseudo-FTKs (Puppet locks etc.) are fair game
>>
Honestly this whole game feels shit.
>>
gaia exist to be cucked
its just how its
>>
ban branded fusion already jesus christ
>>
File: 585738282.jpg (202 KB, 720x879)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>if a meta card is cheap in TCG, it gets hit
>if a meta card offends Maxx C in OCG, it gets hit
>>
>>483438042
>people keep posting these lists and never including Master Peace
What, scared they'll tech it into Snake-Eye?
>>
>>483440114
Hot.
When is Dark Magician gonna fuck him?
>>
>>483440028
but taking a shit can feel good
>>
>>483440142
Branded has proven to just be above average in OCG land (sometimes top 8, top 4 at best)
So Branded Fusion and Opening are never getting banned there.
They don't get in the way of Snake-Eyes or Fiendsmith so Konami won't care
>>
>>483440431
They wouldn't have any fodder for his pop in their current buiilds, he is just really powercrept. And forgotten.
>>
>>483440431
Stun players are brown and deserve nothing, simple as
>>
>>483440471
>Branded has proven to just be above average in OCG land (sometimes top 8, top 4 at best)
>Branded Fusion, Opening and all Bystials limited
Yeah, I wonder why. TCG should have done the same last year already
>>
File: 1662906603147097.jpg (13 KB, 371x353)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Why torment yourself, remember, you are free.

So just stop playing the game.
>>
>>483440868
>Branded Fusion, Opening and all Bystials limited
>same hits in Master Duel
>Branded core just got reprinted
Uh oh...
>>
>>483440142
the cognitive dissonance around branded fusion is honestly interesting. a good chunk of the playerbase agrees deck fusion is a stupid mechanic but the moment you suggest hitting the one that's facilitating turnskips you'll have people foaming at the mouth with every possible cope excuse in the book
>>
>>483441440
deck fusion is honest
branded itself is dishonest
we need more fuse from the deck cards
>>
>>483441440
>but the moment you suggest hitting the one that's facilitating turnskips you'll have people foaming at the mouth with every possible cope excuse in the book
But why? Expulsion is both banned in MD and TCG, everyone with a brain knows that Sanctifire was a mistake
>>
>>483441440
if you deck fused a bunch of vanillas no one would care
>>
>>483441825
>REF wasn't a problem
*Verte Sounds*
>>
>>483441825
>>
Sanctifire did nothing wrong
It's your fault for not using Albaz super poly on opp turn
You took the easy way with Nightmare and then proceeded to blame the card for your brainless lock
>>
>>483441973
>>483442014
so then your problem was verte and dragoon, not red eyes fusion
>>
>>483441973
so verte is the problem and not red eyes fusion gotcha
>>
>>483441973
It's wild. REF was a huge problem with verte. But over the years the game's become so problematic it would be a non-issue if unbanned.
>>
>>483442090
>can't be targetted
>can't be used as fusion material
dishonest card
BAN IT
>>
>>483441652
>deck fusion is honest
Every single card that has cheated Fusions has been cancer at some point you nigger
>Metamorphosis
>Cyber Stein
>Instant Fusion
>Future Fusion
>Shaddoll Fusion
>Brilliant Fusion
>Verte
>Branded Fusion
>now Ostinato
>>
>>483442295
>can be vored by Sphere Mode or Nibiru
>can be banished by Evenly Matched
>die to any non-target removal
>>
>>483442424
fusions deserve becasue synchro made it where you dont need effects to summon that extra deck type
fuse from deck is as honest as simply performing a synchro/link/xyz
>>
>>483442798
>fusions deserve becasue
Shut the fuck up you esl brownoid
>>
By the way Infernity Launcher can't come back to more than 1 copy, thank you for asking.
>>
>>483442895
thanks for admitting i'm right
I accept your ad hominem as concession to my superior brownoid knowledge
>>
>>483442895
nta, but epic come back, you really convinced a lot of people with this one
>>
>>483442424
>Exodia
>Dinomorphia
>fucking Myutant Fusion
every card you listed was either used for generic purposes or part of a shilled deck. I guarantee no one would care if Roids or fucking Dragonmaids got a deck fusion that locked you into the archetype that turn
>>
>>483443181
>1 card combos are okay
>muh but Xyz and Synchros
>has no argument, resorts to cope
Retarded shitter on top of being subhuman, very impressive
>>
>1 card combos are okay
I am glad we all agree that SE Ash is completely fine to remain at three.
>>
File: 5867969015454.jpg (91 KB, 563x325)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>483443181
>>483443374
>samefagging on time limit
>>
>>483443652
still haven't convinced me bukkake lord
>>
File: GQ6bc0xbcAAzaqQ.jpg (246 KB, 1500x1500)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>Flameberge if he Pokemon
>>
>>483442424
It's not deck fusions that are the problem.
It's the fact that there was a powerful result from doing it.
You brought up ostinato which is where I'm going with this post. Card did, thing it did was weak. Nobody cared it existed.
Now card does same thing, only thing it does is not weak. People lose their shit.
No mechanic in this game is fun when it's powerful. This is a blanket statement that has been true for the games entire life.
If something sucks, it's based. If it's great, it's shit.
>>
File: 1719093877801.png (429 KB, 550x401)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>483443503
Are the Snake Eye apologists in the room with us right now?
>>
>>483443401
the only person coping is you
my argument is very simple
fusion has an extra layer in its mechanics that requires an effect to summon
therefore an effect that uses cards from the deck to fuse is not unfair or dishonest as unlike other extra deck types that can summon if the necessary materials are on the field.
>>
File: 1715038971680516.jpg (13 KB, 473x356)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>483444101
>needing to have monsters on the field is unfair
>dumping them all from the deck with a single card isn't
Ascended tier cope
>>
>>483439387
hmmm whats the problem the card that searches half of the monsters in the game or the meme DM errata burn card makes me ponder
>>
Imagine if you could Synchro, Xyz or Link from the Deck with a card that's searcheable
Now imagine some retard thinking that this is balanced in any way
>>
>>483444552
Its not unfair when fusion needs an effect to fuse
How is it you are still missing this simple point
fusion is different from all the other extra deck types
therefore things that would be unfair for them are fair for fusion
deck fusion is fair and honest
>>
>>483444925
all three of those mechanics are more busted by design
>>
>>483444925
Talking balance in regards to ygo is pointless, you're just working yourself up over a thing that won't change until the day the game actually dies.
>>
the newest /dng/ mouthbreather take: using materials from hand and field is dishonest
>>
File: Spoiler Image (739 KB, 861x929)
739 KB
739 KB PNG
>Imagine if you could Synchro from the Deck with a card
*ahem*
>>
>>483441973
Verte bypassing conditions was a problem, yes
>>
>>483445176
COMPRA GLI ALANERA
>>
>>483432742
effect (3) + exchange of the spirit yeah one of these two won't last long being free
>>
>>483445010
>Its not unfair when fusion needs an effect to fuse
>How is it you are still missing this simple point
There are over 4 cards in the banlist proving you wrong and others that got erratas proving that Deck Fusion is gay, the only retard is you.
>>
>>483445141
its dishonest in that effects are no longer required to initiate the summon of the extra deck unlike fusion
its why fusion has more leniency as there is more of an inherent cost
>>
Honestly though, unironically, I think game has gone so shit Needlefiber can safely come back.
>>
>>483445552
and verte A LINK is the reason for that
>>
I WILL use the Branded Fusion and you WILL attempt to Ash it.
On that note, anyone know of cards that dumps from extra deck? Dogmatikas kinda lock me out of any Albaz things I want to do.
>>
>secret purulia

Of course
>>
>>483446395
And Fiendsmith too. What a surprise.
>>
>>483446395
>>483446529
source?
>>
>>483446395
>>483446529
news?
>>
File: 1695486504977103.jpg (12 KB, 251x242)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>2 weeks ago Braindeadfags even forgot how Sanctifire worked
>now they say fusing from deck is okay because you need to activate the effect
>>
what difference is there between something like branded fusion or fusion destiny, a one-card combo into your fusion that locks you into the theme, and something like exosister martha or schwarzchild infinity dragon, another one-card combo into your xyz that locks you into your theme? why is fusing the one people have an issue with?
>>
>>483446569
>>483446598
https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/events-item/2024-na-wcq/

>Public Information
>Attack of the Giant Card
Exodia confirmed Ultra btw
>>
>>483431747
>>483431948
He's waiting for the actual person to take pictures of it unboxed from the Manamoon server
>>
>>483446674
>XYZs
Poopy
>Fusions
Not poopy
>>
>>483447062
>Ultra
In any other circumstance, MEMBER/KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/boomerbait megaboss would be a Secret, but I guess INFO is just too stacked
>ynr ROTD's cover is a Super
>>
>>483446395
What did you expect? Dominus purge will be a secret too.
>>
>>483446674
Exosister has always been a garbage deck and Swarzchild at best makes a negate on it's own. Branded Fusion sets up way more than that at worst and turnskips you at best
>>
>>483447062
I don't see it
>>
>>483447626
>Schwarzschild makes 3 negates on its own.
FTFY
>>
>>483446395
>purulia
Card is shit and won't see play
Good news
>>
>>483447062
>that saffira mat
I cum
I hope it's given in my country too
>>
>>483447626
so the issue is less the one-card combo and, like >>483443928 said, the end result. hence why you only mentioned branded fusion and not fusion destiny
>>
File: GNYdMzSbAAElRVA.jpg (599 KB, 2056x2765)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
low rarity?
>>
>>483449414
>waifutroon shit
>lore
Lmao no
>>
>>483447626
German word dragon does way more than make just a single negate.
>>
Why is TCGPlayer shilling Shadowverse Evolve now?
>>
File: INFO-EN017-wm.png (190 KB, 240x350)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>483447747
>>
File: 1709653175170680.gif (185 KB, 392x380)
185 KB
185 KB GIF
>>483447062
>Covid restrictions
>Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (KDE-US) strongly encourages, but does not require, all attendees to be fully vaccinated and to wear a mask. However, KDE-US reserves the right to implement a mandatory mask and/or vaccine requirement for any event on short notice

They're still fucking going with this psy-op? Lmfao
>>
>>483449896
It's to cover their ass in case Kotton croakes on stream.
>>
File: 0965456797.jpg (95 KB, 747x747)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>483446674
Martha is not a one-card combo unless you are going second and her lock is much harsher for one.
Basically she's a strong but fair card
>>
Speaking of Exo, does anyone have a current format list?
>>
>>483449896
>there are people who are still in denial it exists
Lmao
I'm impressed with how vague that policy is though. Is says nothing. You don't have to be vaccinated, but you might have to be vaccinated. It depends entirely on player and vendor reception to the policy. It's the most say nothing bullshit I've seen in ages.
>>
>>483449879
>engraver
Lol what
>>
>>483449879
I can't find that on the page though
>>
>>483450318
Probably future proofing
>>483450328
Tough shit, maybe your cache is fucked. It's irrelevant anyway the org will probably make a artitle on it soon.
>>
Post the cards or the link that directly leads to the page where the rarities are shown somebody, I can't see any such things on that page.

Do we know any other rarities?
>>
>>483450563
*not irrelevant news so the org will probably make a article on it soon
Mind going faster than hands
>>
>>483450605
Nope, only those 3
>>
>>483450328
READ NIGGA READ
>open the dropdown menu
>go to public information
>scroll down to attack of the giant card
>>
if ankh is the only exodia secret there might yet be hope for it to be cheap.
>>
>>483447062
That's a nice desk mat.
>>
>>483450867
Thanks. For some reason it wasn't in the Prizing section of that menu
>>
>>483451049
>ankh might be the only secret
>it's also the premiere promo so it's easier to get
>you don't even need to play 3
but watch them make caveman and shield a secret
>>
>>483451671
i already know blue eyes will be a secret too. it's just a temporary high until i remember who we are dealing with here.
>>
>Still almost an entire month away from INFO release
How boring
>>
File: GQ5qRMlbwAEs_lP.jpg (1.63 MB, 4096x2427)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>
>>483452251
fat angels
>>
>>483451912
only a banlist can save us now...
>>
>>483452760
Nothing is going to save us.
>>
>>483452251
Dimonno my wife, Selettrice my second wife and Angello my onahole.
>>
>>483451912
I dread INFO. Fiendsmith is fucking stupid.
>>
>>483447062
>the backrow is called "Exodd"
>no "Obliterate!!!" reprint with archetype inclusion clause
>>
Is it time to revive NMT yet or not?
>>
>>483453424
Every new core set adds something I hate playing and hate playing against.
>>
>>483283910
As long as he doesn’t pull that jobber Red-Eyes, things will be fine
>>
uh oh.. my heart.. it's broken...
>>
Planarian, Kracorn, Otonari, Ocean of Regen, Union Pilot, Purupurun, Protostar, and Dream Absorber are on edo now
>>
>>483454936
took them long enough
>>
>>483449879
on his way to fuck TCG up
>>
>>483452251
Based MD generating more art.
>>
>>483381537
>man has never heard different japanese dialect before
wait til you hear Japanese rednecks
>>
>>483458686
Hicks can make any language sound retarded.
>>
how is white woods not more broken than fiendsmith? it seems like the kind of shit that will break the game eventually.
>>
trying to find synchro decks that aren't slop has been my crack for the past 2 hours, what a feeling.
>mayakashi
>flower cardian
>graydle
>ghoti
>icejade
what else.
>>
>>483459484
>it seems like the kind of shit that will break the game eventually
Well. I mean. You're not wrong. Give them about 15 years and one of the girls will grow up to dominate the meta.
>>
>>483460060
RDA? Ursarctic?
>>
>>483460206
rda dables into the dark dragon pool, it's on thin fucking ice
>ursarctic
how could i forget, what a treasure of an archetype
>>
>>483460206
any decks that aren't for complete faggots?
>>
>>483460060
With Baronne banned, Speedroids are now valid>>483460190
>>
>>483461108
i didn't consider it slop before because it's got a wind lock and speedrood players would rip their left nut off to summon crystal wing (the real boss) anyway. i just forgot about it because i forget arc v things usually
>>
>>483460060
Punks are so generic that you play them however you want. You can make a slower control version with more of their backrow.
>>
>>483462404
i will test it then come back with the verdict sometime in the near or far future
>>
>handtrap does nothing to stop my opponent
sigh...
i'm getting tired of this...
>>
>>483463894
>wtf no I used ash you're supposed to end your turn this isn't fair!
>>
>>483463894
>4 handtraps and they still full combo
>you can't break their board or establish your own with your lone starter and draw
I feel like handtraps aren't even worth it half the time. It's madness.
>>
>>483464247
>Play no handtraps
>Opponent is on some tier 4 deck that autowins if it does full combo
Sigh...
>>
>>483467351
New
>>
>>483460060
Penguins
Honestly you can put most water archetypes with an archetypical synchro in them on this list.
>>
>>483460060
Nordic
Dragunity to a degree, depends on the list
Yang zing as a synchro deck is interesting but everyone only really knows it as swordsoul slop.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.