[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dsgerogefsg.gif (719 KB, 1000x1500)
719 KB
719 KB GIF
DLC ALMoST A WEEK OLD
LastSoftware: >>483490387

>News
https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/elden-ring-shadow-of-the-erdtree-available-now
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/armored-core/news/armored-core-vi-fires-of-rubicon-ranked-match-season-update-notice-may-2024

>The main information documents for Elden Ring (/erg/), Dark Souls (/dsg/), Bloodborne (/bbg/), Demon's Souls, Sekiro, King's Field, and Armored Core (/acg/)
https://rentry.org/fsgInfo

>Soulslike games like Nioh, Lies of P, Code Vein, Lords of the Fallen, etc...
https://store.steampowered.com/tags/en/Souls-like
>>
is blee good on dueling shields
>>
dunno
>>
(voice) saintriot: BLEEEEEED BUIIILLLLLLLLD
>>
>>483694094
his fire defense is lower than his physical defense genius.
>neanderthals can't even rub their neurons together for warmth in order to figure using the same element as the boss on the boss isn't effective
sounds like a big moment of pride for you recognizing the similarity between the fire graphics on the boss and the fire graphics on the weapon. however if you played the game, you'd notice right away that the boss eats fire dmg and damage was never the issue. guess that tier of pattern recognition is still a level above what you're capable.

also imagine being such a casual shitter you need to exploit elemental weaknesses in dark souls
>>
File: 1689134893221337.png (683 KB, 719x810)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
>>483694370
>DLC ALMoST A WEEK OLD
and it took me less than one day to actually think about the lore and realise it was doggy doo doo doo (dog4) hmm hmm my unrelenting contrarianism wins again even though i blindly liked the slurm as i consumed it

>why did miquella stage himself for mohg to kidnap him from the haligtree and kill a ton of his followers while he was 1. still conscious (giving the redmane npcs a kissu kissu after malenia's nuke) and 2. everyone was on board with whatever he said

lore coherance in order
>bone
>deg
>dog
>otogi
>sekiro
>god2
>kings field
>déraciné
>ac
>dog3
>eldog slurm
>>
>>483694370
>tranny subject
turd ruined
>>
File: 1719487686955929.webm (1.01 MB, 1280x720)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
slurm sp/erg/ies ragieing over this webm >>483692561
/fsg/entlemen understand it's a fromshart reference to MHDPPAVDX (monster hunter diary poka poka airou village dx)

superiority is second nature
>>
>>483694943
yeah yeah keep mashing your face into a wall then wonder why it's not working
casual shitters dont exploit elemental weaknesses btw, they dont even know they exist (like you, before you looked it up)
>>
the first r1 is different henceforth its fine
>>
i used a lightning reinforced club when i did my dks1 sl1 run
>>
File: boss invasion.webm (3.91 MB, 1280x720)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
I do not like the lack of summon effigies and dumb invader spawn points in this dlc
>>
File: 1719433503626995.jpg (43 KB, 640x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Lore coherence?
I simply played the game and drew my own lore conclusions which are inexorable and correct because I am always right
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_10085.png (195 KB, 1024x1024)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>Neither souls game with powerstancing lets you have more than 1 Flamberge per run
they fear the power
>>
>>483695175
it worked.

I know this may be difficult to understand, but since I was dealing 300+ dmg per hit while dying to getting one-shot by his abilities with questionable hit boxes, maybe the problem wasn't my damage output and its elemental type.
honestly the biggest problem was me accidentally jumping when I was supposed to roll. need to re-learn how dks handles jumping.

>they dont even know they exist (like you, before you looked it up)
demon firesage not being resistant to fire has been used as an example of how the lost izalith was rushed late in development since like.... 2011? so yeah, I looked it up. 13 years ago.
>casual shitters dont exploit elemental weaknesses btw
I can't think of anything more normie than thinking fromsoft games are "roleplaying games" that need D&D logic
>>
>>483697535
>need to re-learn how dks handles jumping
just switch the jump command to L3 instead of circle
>>
>>483697680
thanks. that's actually really helpful.
>>
there is not a single yellow/golden weapon in the dlc
>>
File: 1446566847644.png (236 KB, 537x608)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>483697930
yw. i look forward to seeing which boss pushes your shit in next
>>
File: Screenshot (511).png (871 KB, 1920x1080)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
Just got done with AC 6, which one should I try next? It would've been nice if they made enemy AC's AI much stronger for the boss fights, since Ortus fight ended up being a bit anticlimactic due to it.
>>
>>483698443
The Greatsword of Damnation literally glows gold
>>
File: 2024-06-27 16-00-06_1.webm (3.89 MB, 1280x720)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>483698447
the wall apparently.
(yes I jumped where it an orange soapstone told me to)
>>
>>483698561
Congrats. Favorite parts and weapons?
4/fa or 5/vd
>>483698443
gs of damnation
barbed spear staff
are both purely yellow lmao
i think thats it tho
freyjas lion shield
freyjas cgs is black and gold
lightning perfume
death twinaxes
death longshaft greataxe
uhhh
serpent flail is light yellowish
>>
>>483698561
Which AC?
Release order.
Greatest hits by generation
1: Master of Arena
2: AC2
3: Silent Line
3.5: Last Raven
4: For Answer
5: Verdict Day
>>
>>483697535
NTA, but I don't think taking advantage of weaknesses constitutes "D&D" logic, and I mean FromSoft games are quite literally hack n' slash RPGs.
>>
>>483699752
>>483698850
thx for doing my homework retards
>>
>>483700029
I thought you were just colorblind
>>
>>483699945
you're welcome to use elemental weaknesses if you want, but "D&D logic" is "oh it's a fire demon, that means it can't be hurt with fire!". that's how actual roleplaying games work.
dark souls is an action game where 90% of the result is determined by the timing of your button presses. then maybe you deal a little extra dmg if the elements line up. well in this case 100% since the enemy wasn't even resistant to fire but you get what I mean.
>>
>>483700081
>>483700029
I have a friend who is color blind in one eye
>>
the new jee destroys redditors with facts and logic
>>
>NPCs are better than the base game
>But the lore is shit
So many monkey paws in this one
>>
>NPC questlines that you fail if you DON'T summon them for a boss and actually get a bad ending with no rewards and it makes a cancer fight even harder
>NPC is completely invincible during the boss fight
so this is the point we're at now?
>>
>>483701110
fromsoft is done with idiots who refuse to summon when they spent so much time on making all these cool spirit ashes and npcs
if it's in the game you're supposed to use it
elden ring isn't supposed to be hard
>>
Is there any lore in Elden Ring that goes into depth as to the cause and the mechanics of the death blight? I always assumed it was because of the rune of death being sealed away.
>>
>>483701234
okay then they made a mechanic that is totally boring.
>>
>>483701269
Godwyn corpse AIDS
>>
>NPC tells you to explore in exchange for lore or some shit
>but don't explore too much or I'll move away and you can't talk to me about it again ;)
>>
I'm really digging the arcane chicken wing.
>>
>>483701693
Yeah but wouldn't he be able to properly die if death hadn't been sealed?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (586 KB, 2554x1431)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
This fight is such a joke
>Never stops attacking
>All of his attacks have innate fire damage and some are pure fire damage
>If you block you get murdered by chip damage
>At the end of half of his attack chains it sends you into a "strong attack" shield stagger animation that prevents you from attacking during his recovery
It's like they don't want you using shields unless it's fingerprint

>>483701897
I got locked out of swift slash because I entered this dude's boss arena before resting at every grace 10 times and speaking with every npc until they exhaust their dialogue
>>
why does the carian thrusting shield have 6 more guardboost than the other one for no reason
>>
>>483702374
>using magic res medium shield against messmer
why
>>
>>483702374
just roll behind him and stop spamming roll. it's not that bad
>>
>>483702036
Maybe, I guess that's good maliketh to know
>>483702374
Learning what to dodge and what to block is an important step. He's full of openings besides
>>
So many Asmon clones out there. Nothing more satisfying than bsing these fingerprint faggots
>>
is there any reason why the crestfallen merchant wouldn't be at sens fortress? does he move anywhere.
I don't remember attacking him but it's possible I did it by accident
>>
>>483702668
I switched to the fire res one and it's still shit, there's no point in using a shield if you have to learn all of his attacks and know which ones to dodge and which ones to block. If you have to learn everything you might as well just roll. It works fine against every other common enemy in PvE, just use your head and don't try to shield block huge strong attacks, but against these dlc bosses blocking is almost useless unless it's fingerprint.

Also do the snakes in his 2nd phase ignore shields or something????
>>
File: 1713197654006076.gif (430 KB, 500x361)
430 KB
430 KB GIF
>but against these dlc bosses blocking is almost useless unless it's fingerprint
>>
File: 1669747953153990.jpg (81 KB, 720x631)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>483702036
No, he's literally become a living cancer on the world, since he's alive, but nothing's going on inside because he's a body with no soul. Yggdrasil works by processing people for reincarnation by taking their body + soul in the roots (catacombs), then reincarnating them in some way, but since he's only going half-in, it doesn't know what the fuck to do, so everybody can't resurrect themselves (see the wandering nobles looking like shrivelled ballsacks) and anyone touching deathblight for a sustained period getting their soul ripped away into the divide-by-zero soul-black-hole vortex that is whatever the fuck is going on in the remains of Godwyn's soulless mind (where you fight Fortissax) + what remains of your soul is violently smashed out of your body in the form of tiny, basic, simple lifeforms like flies and maggots. Thanks Ranni.
Hence why the Skeletons / TWLID exist. They have Body and Mind, but no Soul. Of all the proposed solutions, the only "working" one is Fia leeching away a small amount of life-force / soul per prostitution (possibly getting pregnant old-school-style, then sacrificing the baby pre-brith and harvesting it's soul) and offering vestiges of a soul to the TWLID as a kind of "payment" that allows them to pass on. Gurraq / Maliketh's solution is more direct, literally just obliterating anything he can get a hold of with Destined Death / pemadeath. Meanwhile, Radagon and Miquella were noted on researching how to fix this, and while it was hinted at that you could fix such a shitshow with some magic during an eclipse (going off the Walking Mausoleums), but instead Miquella wants to be a homosexual and rape Radahn instead so there's your DLC because leddit liked making memes about Radahn; the narrative of Elden Ring ends with Godwyn being an inevitable apocalypse that nobody has any actual answer to.

Or in other words
>we already have deathblight coded as a status from 3, lets reuse it, along with the basilisk enemies
>>
>shield users are literally braindead
Grim
>>
>swift spear has the exact same poise damage 1h as it does 2h
is this good or bad
>>
>>483703736
its slurmish
>>
>>483703625
>>483703706
How am I wrong? none of you even use shields

>Normal gameplay loop against medium sized foes:
>keep your shield up, block one or two attacks, then either roll behind and attack or guard counter
>Don't try to block super strong telegraphed attacks that will clearly guard break you

>vs bosses
>if you block they do their 10 hit spasm chains
>if you try to guard counter without knowing all of the chains then you'll get hit halfway through the guard counter (which won't stagger them)
>if you keep your shield up they'll melt your stamina and guard break you or steadily melt you through chip damage
>if you panic and roll out of their chains you just get roll caught by one of their follow ups
I struggled against rellanna for like 5 tries while using a shield and then beat her the the next try by roll slopping with a 2h light greatsword, it's going to be the exact same shit with messmer
>>
So you don’t want to learn the boss, you just want to tank shit.
>>
I used brass the entire game
learn to roll AND block
>>
what's the next game they make? Hard to imagine Bandai Namco won't be heavily pressuring Fromsoft to make a continuation in the same vein as Elden Ring, instead of whatever new insane idea Miyazaki wants to do next
>>
>>483699502
out
fucking
skilled
>>
File: 1719476678886592.jpg (290 KB, 1280x755)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>483702036
>>483703690
*forgot to mention / note, he's also a living cancer in that he's still growing / still alive. Much like how cancer is a clump of dead cells that grow into a tumor, Godwyn the Golden's "corpse" isn't dead, as much as it's completely unresponsive. It's still alive in "death", so it's still growing, healing, moving. Hence why he's turned into a mermaid-fish-colossus, and why his roots are digging into the world everywhere, infecting everything it touches and growing tumors of his own face. Just like how your fingernails or hair grow, or your wounds heal, your eyes water or your skin slowly replaces itself; Godwyn's corpse does all that, except none of it is dead tissue, because the body is still alive.
It's just a husk of the most beloved man in history, who died so Ranni could be a doll, and so her Outer Being (the Lord of Night) could overthrow the Greater Will and win the Game of Thrones without Ranni even knowing that she's been played like a fiddle and that atheism doesn't work in a setting with real Gods.

But Radahn fukkin Miquella bussy, now that's what the world needs.
>>
>>483704779
They're sequel baiting so hard
>>
you also have sekiro tear now so you can just l1 spam an entire combo and guard counter off the last hit
>>
>>483705067
L1 spamming doesn't work as well as in sekiro for me
>>
please tell me there's a way to craft those blessings of Marika and that fuck miyazaki didn't make them a finite resource
>>
>>483705027
they were very clear in saying there would be no new content for ER, what about this is difficult for you to understand?
>>
>>483703690
>Of all the proposed solutions, the only "working" one is Fia leeching away a small amount of life-force / soul per prostitution (possibly getting pregnant old-school-style, then sacrificing the baby pre-brith and harvesting it's soul) and offering vestiges of a soul to the TWLID as a kind of "payment" that allows them to pass on.
that's kind of hot ngl
>>
>>483705298
>we hate making money
>>
>>483702374
I beat him. Wasn't that bad. I got him down to 10% on my 5th try, then quit out and redid the fight summoning the hornsent dude for the quest. And yeah the snakes in the 2nd phase deadangle shields. It's rng if you can block them or not
>>
>>483705027
No they ain't lol, all the loose ends are tied up with the sole exception of Godwyn; and whatever the fuck Miquella was thinking in going for Radahn instead of cleaning up the Godwyn problem (double so when Miquella would have never met Radahn in his life, and the reason he gave for "falling in love" with Radahn is not Radahn's personality in the slightest, and Godwyn down to a t.).
It's not sequelbait, it's an obvious rewrite.

You rike?
>>
>>483703690
>>483704779
Yeah no, it seems like the issue here is Marika's retarded golden order. Fix the rune, reattach proper death and possibly destroy the erdtree and the problem is solved.
> so her Outer Being (the Lord of Night) could overthrow the Greater Will and win the Game of Thrones
>atheism
What a shitty take.
>>
>>483705312
>abortions are hot
america moment

>>483705223
you rike?
>>
>>483705578
>Yeah no, it seems like the issue here is Marika's retarded idea to make everybody immortal and healthy.
Death is not part of the Golden Order. D's questline is pretty specific about this, and he's employed by Marika's literal second-in-command shadow advisor, so it's safe to say he's doing as the Golden Order intends.
>Fix the rune, stick in Fia's loophole-fix of just coping with skeletons everywhere and possibly destroy the reason everybody is even alive to begin (the source of all life in a fantasy setting with rules different to our own) with and the problem is solved.
Bold solution, but just like how nuking a city solves a homelessness problem, it's not really a smart one.
>>
>>483705410
miyazaki could drop a hot steaming shit on a plate and 95% of you fucks would slurp it up greedily and gladly play 60-70 bucks for the privilege
>>
>they made GV into a consumable
No point even having 20+5 fth
>>
>nice person was actually a psycho murderer
Leda is shit
>>
>>483705578
>tl;dr, oy vey the goylden order is too perfect, may chaos take the world
>>
>>483703690
>Hence why the Skeletons / TWLID exist. They have Body and Mind, but no Soul
Lorelet
>>
>>483706182
>the source of all life in a fantasy setting with rules different to our own
The rules are controlled by the Elden Ring. I'm sure they'll be fine without it if the new order is amended properly.
>to make everybody immortal and healthy.
And also cause some to develop apocalyptic giga cancer if they just so happen to die.

Too bad the endings are so vague, it almost feels pointless to argue about some aspects of the lore since so few things are answered.
>>
>>483706357
she's the perfect yandere, what's the problem?
>>
>>483706879
this, its about time these shit games had a yandere
>>
ER was a pvp game.
>>
File: cringe.webm (2.93 MB, 640x363)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>483707064
real
>>
File: 20240627_200646.jpg (262 KB, 1620x2160)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Tomorrow is my first day off in a month. Should I:
Make a new ER character for the DLC, or
Try Armored Core 6 (never played a mecha game before)
>>
im gonna use the exact same poiseblob set on all 10 of my bills, sorry not sorry
>>
File: 1662382150934908.jpg (84 KB, 576x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>483706649
>And also cause some to develop apocalyptic giga cancer if they just so happen to die.
Godwyn didn't "just so happen to die", he got sacrificed in a complicated ritual that Ranni deliberately set up in a way that fucked the system to her own benefit. The cycle would be fine if her body was returned to the Erdtree at the same point Godwyn's soul was annihilated - but it isn't, it's a cremated husk at the top of Liurnia Divine Tower, while Ranni's unbound soul prances around doing girlboss shit and posing for cutesy coomer art at the cost of Godwyn's unbound body living within death. It's why she's surprised that anyone actually follows her willingly after she explains it to you - anybody in-setting would and should immediately try to kill her for the unending suffering and misery she is putting everybody through, for no real reason other than her ambition of a "godless" world free from Outer Influence (except she's just a pawn of the Lord of the Night to take over - much like how Marika was a pawn of the Greater Will overthrowing the Hornsent, after the Placidusax / the previous Elden Lord of the Dragon Outer Being was removed from the equation).
Marika might have shattered the Elden Ring in despair for her son dying, but Ranni is the one who fucked everything up.
>>
>>483708190
if you like er keep playing that since you might not like ac6
>>
>>483708190
>should i make a new bill on the least replayable slike of all time or try an entrypoint into a new franchise
sloppa
>>
I love how they realized they have a consumables problem and their solution was just to make them not stack or auto restock so they're extremely tedious to cheat in
>>
>>483708617
I understand that you hate Ranni, but lay off the headcanon and selective memory.
>>
>>483708904
>consumables problem
what consumables? Boiled Crabs is practically the only one I used besides ailment cures
>>
File: file.png (90 KB, 315x531)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>483709056
>>
The twincest duo should be weak to Sleep
>>
>>483709112
and also marika's blessings which they didn't even bother to limit, it's a free 1 time heal in every invasion
>>
>ChaseTheSis rocking that Rellana boob armor on his t(r)oon
>>
thanks for the unsolicited trannytuber status update, pest
>>
>>483709112
This game has cooking??
>>
File: 85267007.jpg (90 KB, 800x534)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>Heart Broken
>>
Difficulty ranking:
Fume Knight > Blue Smelter Demon > Sir Alonne
>>
>>483708190
ac
>>
damn they gutted psgs
a jump attack does the less damage than impaling strike
>>
>>483708190
also armored core is a "mecha game" in the same sense that ace combat is a flying sim. technically true, but not much in common with the rest of the genre. in a good way.
>>
pretty sure that 2h gs is preferable to psgs now
>>
time for the blacksteel greathammie + deflecting hardtear + greatshield talisman bill
>>
>>483712218
They kept buffing greatswords and now it's the most boring and unfun meta weapon ever
>>
little dude thinks we're talking about greatsworns
>>
i'm talking about greatspears, dummy. greatsworns aren't meta (and no, i dont care how many shitters use it in arena)
>>
they doubled the gs count lol and added 1 dagger
there are more new greatspears than there are beast claws and spearshields
>>
2 daggers*
>>
k babe
>>
messmer soldier spear seems like a replacement for the lance on a lot of builds.
>>
File: foul.png (65 KB, 395x109)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
don't come to the next fc
>>
bs greathammie is the best on heavy instead of sacred :-)
>>
the aoe does better on sacred
>>
the messmer greatspear chuck has shit tracking and takes up 1/2 of your stamina bar
>>
the rr2 looks good, at least
>>
File: 1567897983530.png (97 KB, 410x482)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>483708997
>I am the witch Ranni. I stole Death long ago, and search now for the dark path. That I might one day upend the whole of it, and rid the world of all that came before.
>Thou'rt a rare sort. Not many would have accepted the offer.

>Indeed, I am the witch Ranni. I stole a fragment of the Rune of Death, and used it to forge the godslaying black knives through fearsome rite. I did it all. I have slain the body I was born into, and cast it away.

>I was once an Empyrean. Of the demigods, only I, Miquella, and Malenia could claim that title. Each of us was chosen by our own Two Fingers, as a candidate to succeed Queen Marika, to become the new god of the coming age. Which is when I received Blaidd, in the form of a vassal tailored for an Empyrean. But I would not acquiesce to the Two Fingers. I stole the Rune of Death, slew mine own Empyrean flesh, casting it away. I would not be controlled by that thing. The Two Fingers and I have been cursing each other ever since...

Dunno, seems like she's pretty open about everything I said to a T, and Rogier's questline backs it all up. She stole the Rune of Death, used it to forge the Black Knives, through "fearsome ritual" detached herself from the Erdtree's cycle of life and death, so that she can "upend the whole of it" aka overthrow the Greater Will (the Finger's + Elden Beast's boss, which by proxy of Marika & the Golden Order, rules the Lands Between). She came out of the ritual with a living soul and a destroyed body, Godwyn got the short end of the stick and came out with a destroyed soul and a living body. Godwyn was chosen because he was the closest to Marika, which benefited both Ranni and the Black Knives in upending the current Golden Order - he was so beloved by everyone, that it would be a massive blow to everyone, plus it might kick off a war with the dragons he appeased for good measure.
>>
>>483713356
get 50 endurance
>>
Godwyn becoming the Prince of Death was unintended, because nobody knew what would happen, since nobody had killed one of Marika's children before (the Godslayers being Marika's use of Melina, the Gloam Eyed Queen to kill the Hornsent that had ascended via the Divine Gate).
Ranni thinks that once she's upended the Golden Order and fucks off, the land will be left alone, when she takes Outer Influence away with her. Epic atheism moment. But isn't aware of the competing Outer Beings (such as Mohg's God, the Formless Mother; or Rykard / Messmer's God, the Abyssal Serpent). She possibly isn't even aware that the Outer Beings even exist (she only mentions Malenia is Empyrean, not that she's the host of Rot) - she's just a naive child in the grander scheme of things, much like Marika was nothing but a peasant girl who got played.
In particular, between her ties with the Black Knife Assassins and Renalla introducing her to the Nox's sacred symbol, the Dark Moon of Nokstella; she's simply destroying the Golden Order, so the Lord of the Night (the Nox's Outer Being, and the one responsible for the Primeval Current of Glintstone Sorcery and the Astel-insects / Fallingstar Beasts) will seize the power vaccuum - much like how the Greater Will seized the power vaccuum from Bayle's betrayal and parisatised the Erdtree / Crucible. Strange too that Radahn, the one holding the stars in place / preventing the Fallinstar Beasts from gaining a foothold, must die for Ranni's ending to complete - and Astel is the only boss specific to Rannis' ending.
>Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming Age of the Stars. And their Lord of Night.
Age of the Stars?

But go ahead, feel free to disprove all this headcanon with fact and logic and citation. slurmlore is shit anywhose (deeplore: all fromshart games are in the same universe canon), so be my guest.
>>
File: 1716035948177746.png (2.12 MB, 2696x1992)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
*Cracks Bear*
>>
that's not how the meme format works
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HptNxnMsgxE
shitmask got t-bagged at the end lmao
>>
oh no no no... pmask was the cocky hostcel the whole time???
>>
File: 1715530960123785.png (1.53 MB, 1920x1080)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>483714037
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/search/image/z0fQq1M7RwkgRsKItYA8OA/
you need to go back ergoid and you need to stop using 4cuckX
>>
>>483713321
fact checked: FALSE
>>
>>483714309
kek that one was fun
>>
>>483713625
>he was so beloved by everyone, that it would be a massive blow to everyone, plus it might kick off a war with the dragons he appeased for good measure
And Mike chose Radahn instead?
>>
nigga really had a rune arc and blue summons on
>>
>>483714617
>53 more wave damage
>>
>>483714829
why wouldn't I
taunting as you go through the game is fun and idc about wasting the time of blues or reds
shit just happens. I had no idea there was a boss there
>>
>>483714752
zaki dont give a shit, give the fans what they want i guess, zaki just wants to be left alone in poison swamp
godwyn was twunk, radahn was hunk, mike had his gaytastes
>>
>>483714617
umm banished knights have more holy resistance than strike resistance...
>>
>>483714752
Muh Kevins
>>
test it on the bonny village npcs
>>
which mob do i test it on then
>>
>>483713520
Yeah the tracking on the rr2 is good and it comes out decently fast
>>
>>483714752
everyone thought miq the spic was gonna rez godwyn tbqhwydesu, but we got epic subverted at the last second, right down to the cut cutscene flags
>>
The horsey meme was too strong
Even Mike himself was allured by it
>>
>>483713625
>in a way that fucked the system to her own benefit
Oversimplification bordering on an outright lie
>prances around doing girlboss shit and posing for cutesy coomer art
Oversimplification and seethe.
>for no real reason other than her ambition of a "godless" world free from Outer Influence
A world without control freaks like Marika having uncontested rule over reality.
>except she's just a pawn of the Lord of the Night to take over
Headcanon, see the dlc.
>Marika might have shattered the Elden Ring in despair for her son dying, but Ranni is the one who fucked everything up.
Blatantly false, Marika did everything in her power to make the shattering as bad as possible. Ranni's crime was not playing into the greater will's schemes. She also fixes the Elden Ring in the ending, most likely dealing with the deathblight aswell. We don't know for sure since the ending is short.

>"The Numen are said to have come from outside the Lands Between, and are in fact of the same stock as Queen Marika herself."
>The assassins get sent after Ranni's whole gang, including her, the moment she fully breaks free from the fingers.
There's also lots of evidence that Marika was the mastermind behind the assassination and that Ranni only took advantage of it.
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_00069.png (758 KB, 1024x1024)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
>Marika killed her golden boy
>>
>>483715437
that was never a common belief godwynfags were just an extremely loud and obnoxious minority
>>
>>483715636
go back to erg
>>
>>483715842
I accept your concession.
>>
there's a talisman that casts endure every time you heal? this has to be a joke
>>
>>483715760
>Hear me, Demigods. My children beloved.
>Make of thyselves that which ye desire. Be it a Lord.
>Be it a God.
>But should ye fail to become aught at all, ye will be forsaken.
>Amounting only to sacrifices...
Yeah, what a loving and caring mother. She wouldn't ever do anything shady.
>>
4cucks only have one line istg. every /v/ermin speaks in the exact same way and uses the exact same retorts. dogshit website...
>>
>>483716016
>he doesn't know
>>
actual insanity it's already impossible to punish people that are healing and now I have to go through 12 fucking poise chugged flasks from a tauntnigger this HAS to be a joke
>>
just hit them
>>
L2 L2
>>
Doing a run of Dark Souls 2 again after many, many years. Majula is so comfy.
>>
>>483716804
Weird Kratos
>>
They should do more npc gank fights
>>
File: fact check 2.png (1.05 MB, 631x729)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>483715310
i was right again
top is sacred with blade bot is heavy with orders blade
>>
>>483717253
This but unironically
>>
File: file.jpg (446 KB, 836x836)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
Hello friends im starting the DLC on NG+ i was thinking is it worth playing with this build? im tired of using the blasphemous because its just L2 at this point. and no i dont own that fucking channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxABw-7UeZ8
>>
>>483717827
>rl230 "build"
Yeah dude go for it
>>
>>483717827
Lamb.
>>
>>483718010
what is RL????
>>
>>483718106
how can you not know something so simple... its rune level
>>
god bless rolling spark
>>
>>483718391
>>483718391
my bad... im at lvl 230 aswell. stopped there.
>>
>>483717827
>"""my""" """build"""
there are only items and requirements in this game, there are no builds.
>>
Metyr feels like an mmo raid boss where you need to stand in certain places depending on the conditions and boss hp
>>
>>483718934
thanks for the spoiler asshole
>>
how come ds2 has passive poise and hyperarmor and the pvp was nowhere near this insufferable
if I invade another midra gs tauntnigger I'm going to scoop out my eyeballs
>>
>>483719053
Stay offline
>>
File: flame.jpg (81 KB, 512x512)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>483719206
didnt knew the weapon applied madness irl lmao btw save me some shabriri grapes :)
>>
File: 1715549096064168.png (1.18 MB, 1086x1533)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>483715636
>Oversimplification bordering on an outright lie
Oversimplification
>Oversimplification and seethe.
Seethe
>A world without control freaks like Marika having uncontested rule over reality.
She's very much contested by multiple factions, and has either warred with them or made concessions - both human-only (Radagon's uprising, the Liurnians / Carians, Storm King, the untamed Kaiden, Gelmir Pagan Cult), other races (Fire Giants / Monks, the Nox, the Hornsent) and Outer-Being backed (in total, the opposing outer beings include The Lord of Night / Dark Moon of Nokstella / Primal Current / Ludwig's Phantasms, Sealed God of Rot, Formless Mother / Blood Star / Formless Oedon, Abyssal Serpent / World-Eating-Serpent / Deep Sea / Aldrich's God, Frenzied Flame, Fell Flame, Ancient Dragon God, God of Twinbird - so 8 other known ayylmaos, before ones like Kos / Kosm / The First Flame / Jeenine).
>Headcanon, see the dlc.
"Sword encrusted with a line of stars fashioned from small pieces of crude glintstone. Weapon of the demi-human swordsmen. When bestowed with this weapon by their queen, the swordsmen swear to find the truth that lies at the end of the procession of stars." - Star-Lined Sword
"Onze, a master swordsman who devoted himself to the Star-Lined Sword, realized that only ruin awaited at the end of the procession of stars, and imprisoned himself in order to forestall it." - Demi-Human Swordsman Yosh Ashes
"Said to have originated in the lightless dark far beyond—the home of the fallingstar beasts." - Magic Missle
>Blatantly false, Marika did everything in her power to make the shattering as bad as possible
"But after the Elden Ring's shattering, she was imprisoned in the Erdtree. A grim punishment for shattering the Order, despite her godhood." - Enia
"Marika's trespass demanded a heavy sentence. But even in shackles, she remains a god, and the vision's vessel." - Enia
>>
>>483719206
ds2 didnt have passive poise though
>>
File: 1711908723640693.png (447 KB, 1024x758)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
Hard to pull stings when you're crucified to Mr Beast's command grab attack - but you're free to elaborate with citations.
> Ranni's crime was not playing into the greater will's schemes.
She's trying to usurp it and kill everyone reliant on it for survival, not just going LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU, moron. You have not cited any disproval.
>She also fixes the Elden Ring in the ending,
The Tarnished fixes the Elden Ring, Ranni has nothing to do with it. If it was Ranni, you wouldn't be going around collecting Great Runes like pokemon cards.
>most likely dealing with the deathblight aswell.
Citation
>We don't know for sure since the ending is short.
>>I don't know for sure since I'm making this shit up as I go along, based on what my favourite transgender jewtuber influencer & parasocial friend figure #7946567383 told me
A bit of headcanon, but a reasonable leap in logic.
>The Numen are said to have come from outside the Lands Between, and are in fact of the same stock as Queen Marika herself.
>>Denmark is in Europe, so South America was colonised by Danish people, because the Danish are from the same stock as the Spanish / Portugese.
>>The assassins get sent after Ranni's whole gang, including her, the moment she fully breaks free from the fingers.
No, they kill everyone who could get in the way of Ranni the moment she departs to fulfil the Lord of Night's wishes.
>There's also lots of evidence that Marika was the mastermind behind the assassination and that Ranni only took advantage of it.
There's so much, that posting any of it just slipped your mind (common pattern of people with lots of ebidance). Donald Trump is also the mastermind behind his own imprisonment (trust the plan Qtriots).

you have no power here slurmsp/erg/. this gemeral is slow enough to make substantiated arguments in about kusoge and populated by epic soulsvets who know zaki's tricks. nice citations btw, snopes would be proud.
>>
>>483719736
>No, they kill everyone who could get in the way of Ranni the moment she departs to fulfil the Lord of Night's wishes
Why is alecto imprisoned?
>>
/erg/ is the lore general
>>
>>483720061
/dsg/ has discussed lore before you were even born
>>
>>483720050
because she got caught ;)

>>483720061
/4ccg/ is the lore general, the holy practice of virtual football will resolve any disputes
>>
trannies get real quiet when you tell them to recite the second line of marika's echo in her bedchamber that melina relays to you (it's an anti-trans message)
>>
>spin slash
chainsaw
>midra gs
chainsaw
>>
did u mean switf slash
also chainsaw blind spotters
>>
>>483716016
which one? I don't think i found it yet
>>
>>483717827
overleveled and madness can't even proc on pve enemies.
>>
now that 150 is the meta, what's the overleveled meta? 200?
>>
150 isn't the meta
>>
>>483721571
yeah i know. i just wanted to do some good incantation damage to be honest. the talismans and healm make your attacks do more dmg when madness proc on yourself.
>>
>>483721714
150 is the meta
cope
>>
>>483722086
It's not.
>>
gaius more like gay ass lmao gottem
>>
you are not jee
you do not decide the meta
plus you don't really need to level in this dlc which has meant death is practically meaningless
>>
>>483722231
>>483722124
tranny tubers don't decide the meta
you two retards can have fun dueling the other 2 remaining retards at 125
>>
File: level metas simplified.png (315 KB, 1370x634)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>
sneed blessing is more important than levels
>>
>miyazaki adds +4/+4 helm
>moron pvers STILL want the meta level raised
>>
File: 1698621037886293.png (122 KB, 852x584)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
level 150 niggas be like "hmm yeah this looks awesome"
>>
saint ryan is live btw
>>
File: 1713959660650628.gif (59 KB, 98x134)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
uh uh uh
shake shake shake
twerg twerg twerg
twerg that ergie shake

what that thang do?
it oneshot you
stun locka soul sloppa
stun locka soul sloppa

no poise b*tches
only shit in my britches
twerg twerg twerg
shake shake shake
>>
go ahead and post any build at 125 that isn't strength
>>
File: file.png (771 KB, 840x670)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
holy fuck this is insane, no way they don't win GOTY this year
>>
>>483722852
10/10/10/10/10/10
>>
File: 1693935910025590.png (77 KB, 265x248)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
138 is the standard
>>
>>483722852
50 into whatever offensive stats you want then minimum str/dex for weapons requirements and then put the rest into endurance
>>
>>483723080
go ahead and post it
>>
>>483722608
why the 40 dex and 25 mind? Seem like way too high. You only need 54 STR if you're gonna be two-handing your bonk stick anyway, take those 6 points and throw them into Vigor along with 4 more from mind and dex to get it up to 60. Might be worth getting your endurance up a bit more as well
>>
File: 1690102002578458.png (141 KB, 790x812)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
pwned
>>
File: file.png (5 KB, 145x258)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
took me 4 seconds
>>
>>483722920
>insane
not really

>goty
it's only a dlc doe
>>
jee literally said 150 is the new meta but retards here still think their opinion matters over jee's authority over multiplayer
>>
File: file.png (185 KB, 1455x829)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>we can't go above 125 because everyone starts stacking poise or fp or something
>>
File: file.png (449 KB, 2891x1425)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
this is my build going into the DLC. How did I do? Going for more of a Qual/FTH build and hoping for some good weapons to potentially switch over to as I progress
>>
File: file.png (5 KB, 151x263)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
oh no i did it again
>>
>>483723218
>it's only a dlc doe
didn't that Witcher 3 dlc win a bunch of GOTY awards the year it released?
>>
bootleg buildplanner niggas need to stop cooking... 30 mind????
>>
File: file.png (5 KB, 150x267)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
lion hat
>>
>>483723218
>it's only a dlc
calling this a "dlc" is insulting to other full-sized games, it's basically Elden Ring 2
>>
it's literally a dlc tho. when has a dlc ever won goty...
>>
the 2nd attack in the messmer spear wa chain has no recovery
>>
File: file.png (61 KB, 1340x443)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>483723768
these are the official award criteria from Geoff's TGA thing
>>
geoff will give miyazaki the double
>>
>>483723338
A bit low on the vigor but you'll be fine if you collect the scadu blessings
>>
>>483723842
webm
>>
>backstep talisman gives you like 50 iframes
>>
>>483724219
yea the weapon requirements for the golden order greatsword are ridiculous, it was the highest I could get it while wearing decent armor and staying below heavy load
>>
>>483723338
i wouldn't bother with the golden order gs.
>>
>miyazaki puts almost actual lore in the game apart from a few sentences on items
>all so jewtubers can make hour long videos picking apart the nonexistent lore
>retards eat it up
Many such cases
>>
>>483724421
it's not the greatest, but I'm a sucker for holy shit. Hoping there are some undead enemies to fight in the DLC
>>
>>483725205
there's a few, but also a TON of faith weapons in the dlc. ditch that thing asap.
>>
>>483724281
it's good but it's no ganker killer
>>
be honest, did you change your build to beat the final boss with a greatshield? This is a safe space
>>
>>483725782
I just perfumed him like Zaki intended
>>
no i just parried him to death with a brass shield and blocked the holy spam with the deflecting tear on. turtling up with a greatshield is for shitters who can't parry.
>>
I haven't played ER in 2 years, why is jeenine runnin around with a little fuckin axe in the offhand slot
>>
how viable would a RL1 playthrough of the DLC be? I want to go in as a completely naked wretch with a club or something and scavenge all my gear from the new content
>>
>>483726018
probably some meta shit the sweaty pvp community found

also
>unironically watching jeenine
>>
>>483726185
yeah i watched a saint vlosky video or whatever that guys name is 2 years ago and i still get elden ring sweaty pvp shit so sometimes i check it out to see what has changed
>>
>>483726353
I only really watch Chasethebro for pvp stuff honestly, I'm sure the other dudes are good in their own right
>>
why does my backstep not work half the time
>>
>>483726582
>>483726353
>>483726018
hope you guys die in your sleep
>>
File: Eleum Loyce.jpg (625 KB, 1920x1080)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
Dark Souls 2 is cool... too cool in this particular area.
>>
>>483726723
hope you live in your wake
>>
>>483726626
as it it doesn't trigger, or you still get hit during it? It doesn't have iframes anon
>>
>>483726773
the newer games have spoiled me, I can't go back to the older souls games. The boss runbacks alone filter me at this point, maybe if there's a "stake of marika" mod someone can make for them I'll play it
>>
>>483725186
cope
>>
Will I be disappointed in Steel Rising if the main reason I want to play it is because I have a bit of a fetish for sexy female automatons?
>>
>>483726018
axes are good now
if it's an axe that he never swings, it's probably just the highland axe to buff roar attacks.
>>
>>483726942
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. I am playing from oldest to newest so I don't feel like I am going backwards.
Maybe I will have reached Elden Ring in about 4 years.
>>
>>483726827
it does with the talisman. I was still inputting movement so it wasn't working
>>
>>483726096
I saw some old fat bald streamer doing a rl1 run. He died like 800 times to the first dlc remembrance boss.
>>
>>483727163
I was actually impressed by steel rising, it's surprisingly competent. It's no Lies of P, but it's a perfectly acceptable souslike
>>
>>483726096
miserable.
>>
>>483727582
huh that's weird, don't remember turning my computer camera on
>>
>>483727702
not even using consumables or pots to help with dps? Heard the new pots were actually pretty strong
>>
>>483727868
eh... stuff like giant rot pots are useful since they basically insta-proc. you'd still have to deal with the nightmarish hp bloat tho, and every fight would be obscenely punishing.
>>
>>483722852
hero or vagabond start
60 vig
70 end
23 str (or less with talismans)
16 dex (or less with talismans)
crossbow/ballista build
>>
why tf would you want to use talismans to hit 23/16, but keep 70 end
>>
>>483728125
interesting, maybe I'll start it at RL1 and only level while in the DLC then
>>
File: asfgererfw.png (731 KB, 592x713)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
i hope redditors mass spam bandai's mailbox to turn the deflect tear into a talisman
>>
>>483719736
>>483719489
Ranni really mindbroke you hard, huh?
>>
>>483729672
dumb idea
>>
>>483729746
out of arguments, i see...
>>
>>483729779
t. fun hater
>>
>>483729779
dumb poster
>>
>>483729856
the tear is good enough
>>
>>483729746
By the way, was it you that tried arguing your anti-Ranni obsession in the v thread and got shit on by everyone?
>No, they kill everyone who could get in the way of Ranni the moment she departs to fulfil the Lord of Night's wishes.
Ah yes, Iji, the man who would do everything to oppose Ranni.
>she departs to fulfil the Lord of Night's wishes.
Literal fucking headcanon.
>Hard to pull stings when you're crucified to Mr Beast's command grab attack - but you're free to elaborate with citations.
>>483716098
>>
why would anyone ever go on /v/ to talk about elden ring. get a life.
>>
>>483730138
And btw:
>the closest Celestial body, nothing more
>>
>>483730279
why would anyone ever go to /v/ for anything at all
>>
total /v/ death
>>
>>483729939
i wanna go around the entire map playing like this, not only for boss fights
>>
>fingers
>dragons
>shamans
>trina
The only good parts of the SlurmLC
>>
instant bleed club is insane
the pvp in this game is a complete joke now (before it was a bad joke)
>>
>>483726942
the stakes really have been a fucking godsend
>>
y r old moids so temperamental, god they’re like women on periods
>>483720707
huh
>>483721267
dont come to the 3/4 midra fc yestermorrow
>>483721656
uhhh
>>483721714
uhhhh
>>483723053
138 is shitter levels
banana god would not approve in fact u called u a scrub in real life
factual
>>483729672
just increase the time on it to like 900 minutes for boss fights
>>483732019
i used it before bruce lee..
>>
Anyone on PS5 want to Rolling Thunder Radahn for me before it gets nerfed?
>>
>>483733889
y dont u do it urself
>>
>>483733846
>i used it before bruce lee..
I didn't even know the chink nigger was using it, I keep getting fucking stunned out of hyperarmor because the r1s do 80% of my bleed bar and the r2s are instant bleed at 300 robustness
stupid fucking game
>>
maybe dont trade into the 1(one) attack that the weapon has
>>
>>483734276
oh i used it in pve. yeah its obnoxious in pvp. also the night claw ash instableeds
great game
>>
i saw a wacky video just now
>>
>>483734456
>Just don't get hit in a 3v1
>>
>>483734660
the attack has no range
stop trading in a 3v1
>>
File: 1700560974086081.webm (2.22 MB, 660x384)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB WEBM
>>
i need fromsofts next game already. if it sucks too ill lose all hope for fromsoft
>>
>>483735110
uhhhh ac6fa
and whatever else they’re working on
>>483734907
dspGOD
>>
>>483734907
the tables have turned...
>>
I hope fromsoft's next game has no children or women I can't stand the non stop coomposting in erg since the dlc came out
I want a jojo style game where it's just dudes beating the shit out of each other
>>
Only Spellbound can save us now
>>
I hope the next Fromsoft game is actually good. ER and AC6 sucked ass.
>>
>>483735783
>want one of the gayest anime slops

Hey anon you from stupid town or something? LGBT is literally full of aids because homos can't stop being sex addicts and swaping germs with each other
>>
the midra gs grab is so telegraphed why are you tards complaining
>>
>>483736967
what are you talking about
there is nothing gay about the first 3 seasons
the rest have fruity undertones
>>
File: 1650789268494.webm (424 KB, 162x227)
424 KB
424 KB WEBM
>>483734907
god gamer moment
quick reminder he did dancer of boreal valley in 1 too
quick reminder that he's lower level and scat fragments than asmongoldberg
>>
File: Boulder bridge.jpg (651 KB, 1920x1080)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
Level design is nice here. We just kicked down a little rock and created a boulder so big that it filled the gap between the broken bridge.
>>
File: zaki hacki.png (1.89 MB, 1200x1200)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
hmmmmm
>>
>>483739763
Romina is such an impressively shit boss I'm not even mad. It's a marvel.
>>
Gideon is fucking gay with all his spell spamming bullshit
>>
just use the erdtree greatshield l2
>>
File: 1739708692.jpg (1.46 MB, 1570x863)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>483740242
duuuuude
broooo
but like
dude anime
she does epic superduperspeed cartwheels your lockon cant even keep up with
and dont forget, like
*snap*
BOOM
DUDE
ANIME DUDE!

people give najka a hard time for being too slow, but domina is such a stupid extreme in the opposite direction that it really highlights how good god2 is compared to slurm. the irony being that najka is harder, even despite being more honest, because she's slower but has better tracking / accuracy with the few moves she does do, is telegraphed enough to have fair mixups, and the poison is just slow enough that she can catch you out and score a kill as it ticks away as something you don't want to heal immediately for - meanwhile domina is just 2HKO at all points (invalidating the scarlet rot) but staggers almost as much as bone maria while having a crit element weakness that shreds her, so it's just a DPS race with cutscene-tier moves you need to full-disengage for and just sit and watch, over any genuine fight
>>
I've noticed that elden ring is unironically full of shockwaves so even if you dodge on time you can still be hit if your dodge isnt picture perfect
>>
romina was easy as fuck desu she just cant do shit if you stay to her side so you beat the tar out of her while she whiffs like an idiot.
>>
>>483742141
sometimes they expect you to just jump it. they're weird about when you can do that tho, and moves like the dragon stomps also have giant circle hitboxes that'll hit you for jumping too close.
>>
>>483741810
>>483742149
I've been trying to co-op to """""relax""""" after malding.my way tjrough the game solo, and Romina is kust emblematic, literally, of what From did to curb multiplayer - they gave that bitch two tails, so all she has to do is spin in circles the entire fucking fight so no one has a chance to do anything. It's comical just hiw fucking antifun and abusive the DLC is, and she's a walking image of it in that regard.
>>
>>483741810
Najka is not harder than a single elden ring boss
>>
>>483742023
Please
>>
I told one of the npcs to stay depressed for the rest of his life and now for some reason he is lying dead next to a bug. I don't really get these quests.
>>
love how the virgins in this general are still trying to force the /eroge/ meme when /erg/ won so hard
it was never ever called elden ring online, shit was forced and the sad incel still trying to force it years later should kill himself
>>
autism alert above
>>
File: 1694759379557143.png (1.12 MB, 1024x1024)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>
>>483743463
Lel i did the same. Fucking game man
>>
>>483743658
sorry schizo, not everyone is permanently online and in tune with whatever autistic thread lore you've fabricated
>>
They spent 2 years making a DLC for Elden Ring. Was it worth it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtwHVQXoVY
fresh dubi
>>
>>483745937
I can see why they cut it, doesn't really add anything to the questline
>>
File: fromsoftbosses.jpg (178 KB, 800x900)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>
>>483738463
idk
>>
>>483743658
nyanyamemeowmeowmeow

what bill should i play dlc again wif.. maybe tank bill?
>>
>>483743658
i made the thread and im not a virgin
don't think this argument has a leg to stand on
>>
>not a SINGLE new weapon buff spell
40$
>>
what did the two best games in FROM's catalog do to deserve the rape they've received?
demons servers are dead and the remake is ugly slop
dark souls ptde servers are dead and the game is delisted, remaster is an ugly lazy cashgrab and a tool to blackmail people into spending money after refusing to enable ptde servers
and none of the games released since have been even close to being as good. fuck this series, fuck bamco, fuck fromsoft
>>
Saint hates Godwyn now
>>
>>483748406
lol what if we made stronger versions of all the buffs and then only had it tied to grease XD
>>
Dark Souls 2 has some good DLC. I think it is better than Dark Souls 1 DLC.
>>
need a redpill on chilling perfume
>>
powerstance option for int/fth
>>
Is Vyke's war spear a good choice for a PVE madness build? i know most enemies cant suffer from madness but i can proc on myself
>>483717827
>>
you can throw it on your int build if you want
perfume isn't super deep
>>
whats ''the'' attack for 'fumes, neutral r2?
>>
>>483751404
eh... it's a super short piece of shit that's really just a dex weapon with a faith stat tax.
>>483751665
rolling sparks spam lol
>>
you gonna pay for that S.L.U.T.
>>
>>483748869
why :(((
>>483750937
ds2 dlc has cooler areas to explore
ds1 dlc has veryvery fun bosses to fight tho
ds2 dlc has some boring fights and some very good ones
>>483751404
its okay for pve
>>
>>483745937
Don't give a shit if its not unstranslated JP

Western trannylators ruin everything
>>
>>483751665
everything but neutral r1s are alright
rolling spark for the funny one shot
>>483751915
He's still simping for ranni
>>
File: ume.png (49 KB, 568x242)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
why is 500 pure magic dmg showing as 174 dmg
>>
>>483752083
VA speaks in english, it doesn't even have proper subs
>>
check your defender stats
>>
Does the Two Handed talisman enhance the DMGS's wave projectile? It is technically an R2 not an L2.

Thinking if I should rush it on my INT build.
>>
>>483752083
elden ring has english voice acting only
>>
>>483752148
low mvs
>>
defends stats is on default
>>483752502
i see
>>
set your defense stats to beastmaster
>>483752083
oh wow it'll go from "thank you" to "arigatoooooo" so fvcking epic
>>
I did some experimenting to see why they chose those levels for the costly arcane spell and the most costly faith spell and I found that they balanced it so that both erdtree and dragon communion have 321 spell buff if you meet the requirements for miquellas spell for 72 faith or if you meet the requirements for Bayles and greyolls spells which need 28 faith and some arcane or 53 arcane.
so basically they want you to go 28/53 as arcane or 72 as faith.
That's 62 points invested for both builds.
>>
i have no clue wtf 21 is talking about maybe im just too old
>>
I don't get it either
>>
DCS should be 45 arc max, albeit. also haybale's incants are ass.
>>
I do get it
it makes me think from actually thinks about spell buff scaling more than I thought they did
>>
they clearly don't based on the catalyst rapier
>>
maternal staff jungle hybrid int/arc build when
>>
the carian rapier is bugged I cope
>>
i think throwing ghammie damage is bugged because wtf
>>
the new troll knight uggie es is the highest ar on intqual
>>
I already said that when the patch dropped
>>
I wish the dragon forms looked bulkier. I hate looking like a malnourished scalie.
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 488x165)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
new brass shield sidegrade?
>>
wolf/snake/brass
>>
My tummy hurts, this dlc is annoying
>>
pics?
>>
wickerman.jpeg
>>
>>483743658
>it was never ever called elden ring online
eroge precedes erg by 2 years and continued to exists even after erg came to being. im sorry you werent here for elden rings reveal my newfriend from /v/
>>303574728
>>
>>483754673
fat fuck
>>
>>483756258
>>483755610
>>483755485
>>483754927
my stummy hurt..
>>
>>483757170
The smithscript weapons are bad for arc
drink water
>>
>>483757227
i ran out of worter i have to get moar :(
>>
File: 1689894757604689.png (13 KB, 916x689)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>483757750
Maybe the next soup game will have water spells
>>
>>483757973
Ahahahaha What happened to the water boat ash

OOHOHHONYOOYOYOYOYYOnyyooooOOOOOOOOOOOUUUOOOOOOOOHHGG
aawaaaaaaaggghhh wheres the godwyn dlc londor dlcccc OOOOHHOHOHOHOHHOHO

ALSO I cant believe zaki and i designed similar centaur enemies we’re synced on our periods rn
>>
godwyn dlc where the final boss is miquella a second time and he's riding on godwyn's back
>>
theres like 3 dex int weapons which are trash on int qual but i want to use them kill zaki kill zaki
>>
>>483748419
This but unironically
>>
>>483758652
STOP
>>483758683
carian duel shiteld and the ugs work on qual int tax
>>
File: 1673876637193005.gif (2.31 MB, 498x498)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
the 'dueling shields' are borderline impossible to deal with if you aren't parrying and i don't know why people are so quiet about them
don't infuse it and throw a greatshield talisman on, you can trade with every single weapon in the game and it's not even a contest
2handing them just feels unfair, the guardpoint windows are fucking massive
>>
DO infuse it because it shits out crazy damage and gets to counter because it pierces lol.
>>
*hyperarmor kicks you*
thanks for the free 2000 damage riposte
>>
infusing it means you lose anywhere between 10-15 of whatever the block stat is called and get 70+ of it if you don't (more than most greatshields wtf)
gains like 100 dmg
not worth (guard broke means u r died)
>>
File: 1563153616316.jpg (165 KB, 1022x568)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Fellas which seal is the best in the DLC for each type of incantations
>>
>>483758928
theres a lot more broken shit and ppl hate shields dont worry everything will be nerfed in a month
>>
The DLC sucks
>>
>>483759409
you run the best general casting seal and then one of the buffing seals in the offhand
>>
most of the infusable dlc faith weapons with innate fire/holy damage seem to do better with the opposite infusion, it's weird
like the fire knight's greatsword seems better with sacred, and the black steel greathammer seems better with flame. Maybe in practice the split damage will make up for the difference, but with the hammer it's a whole 100AR difference which is weird
>>
>>483759409
Erdsneed like the base game
>>
Is Queelign's sword the new longest HTS?
>>483758928
Elemental damage and big attacks do pretty well in my experience
>>
been theorycrafting this int/fth bill for 2 days now its gonna be one of the bills of all time
>>
>>483760368
no offen
full offense man, its gonna suck
>>
>>483759790
More damage types will always mean more AR but worse actual performance has defenses stack
>>
>new version of dsanimstudio fucks itself if you add new animations the usual way of manually editing the anibnd and adding tae files, unless you delete the project file that stores tags and names and other would-be useful info
>seemingly can't add new animations via the program yet because it doesn't save them even if you ctrl+s and it says it saves
>even though the custom animations are in the files and should be readable by the game, the game refuses to play them, not even showing an a pose for a split second like usual, just nothing
this is headache-inducing
i can't do shit, guess i'll just let the actual modders do their thing for now
>>
File: 1718914420232544.png (318 KB, 740x641)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>483760368
It won't beat 20/20/38/38
>>
>>483759790
it gets higher AR but the actual damage is worse
>>
>>483760625
i think you mean 16/16/38/38
>>
I am playing Dark Souls 2 and I have 40 dexterity and 40 strength. My weapon has no dexterity scaling.
>>
>>483761293
I always include stat helms...
>>
>>483761357
add the + for that
>>
Swift spear kinda funky...
>>
File: see.png (374 KB, 696x389)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
i love this DLC so much guys
>>
>>483761351
?
>>483762153
whats ur favorite part
im about to play it again, idk what build to try next i might do a fatroll greatshield guy with that stupid talisman lol
>>
File: 1700180278854327.jpg (254 KB, 828x809)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
We never got the spinning chain ash btw
>>
>>483762771
Yeah well it sucked fucking dick
btw faggot try puttikmg charge on the golem halberd
*spits in your eye*
>>
heavy charge forth golem halberd is dog
>>
>>483762998
I'm going to cum in your ass
>>
>>483763204
Lel
>>483763193
Ahahahahaha

sigh i rly wish there was more rot poison stuff
i cant believe how wrong my dlc predictionwas… no rotting tree innards and giga ant boss and nyo death ocean and nyo godwyn
>>
File: SS.jpg (282 KB, 2560x1080)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>483762737
Abyssal Woods by far. fucking loved the shit out of that zone and the boss
>>
File: 1701261732117509.png (24 KB, 323x86)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
sigh
>>
>>483763464
i think the dungeons were all rly fun, i wish the woods had a scarier invisible enemy or something. it was a bit too easy imo bbut the atmosphere was great
>>
how do I get down to the bayle zone it's so far and it seems impossible to reach from the guy screeching at the pillar
>>
I'm not sure why mods keep deleting my comments i'm just trying to inform you about a bug. Leda says she is going to shadow keep after Hornsent. In shadow keep 2 summon signs are supposed to appear and you can make a choice of helping either Hornsent or Leda and based on that choice you either get a talisman or an ash of war.

The summon signs do not appear for me. I know killing mesmer ruins the questline and i haven't killed him. Everything is supposed to be correct but the signs do not appear.
>>
>>483764274
dungeon under the pillar
>>
hmmmmm
22 dex to save a talisman slot
>>
File: file.png (403 KB, 637x678)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
well? What's your excuse?
>>
>>483764967
good for him must be a smart guy
>>
>>483764967
This isn't /v/
>>
>>483763464
Midra is my favorite boss in terms of atmosphere and design. Really did the frenzied flame dudes justice. Only issue is my issue with a lot of the bosses, they simply don't have enough health
>>
>>483764967
using voice commands is an advantage
>>
Is Flame Spear good?
>>
>>483764967
>bloodhound's fang
hdbtg
>>
>>483764550
from where? abyssal woods?
>>
>>483764967
Good on him
>What's your excuse?
I haven't had trouble with Malenia in years. Honestly, she's light work compared to the DLC bosses even on NG+
>>
>>483765327
...from the guy screeching at the pillar
>>
>>483765436
idk man ive spent 10 minutes running around this place there's nothing here
>>
>>483716804
it really is the best hub
nice Stephen Merchant btw
>>
So are the new xbows fun in pvp or pve (ignoring insta status spreadshot)
>>
>>483766216
yes
Having the repeating crossbow on your back is peak fashion and also adds to morale, increasing pvp efficacy.
>>
>>483766216
not really
spread is for status rape only
gael 2.0 is okay on stationary targets
>>
great i got baited into doing this garbage lava dungeon and it still didnt lead me to bayle

open world is dogshit
>>
>>483766520
Gael 2.0 is also fun to aim at people's ankles with explosives
>>
>>483766837
for 50 damage...
>>
>>483766520
i guess ill use in pve.. hmmm meowbe perfumer talisman perfumer bolts to reset proc with chilly perfume dex int bill
>>
>find statue
>people said precious item ahead, therefore bow
>tried all 3 bow emotes.
Then I finally noticed the pot on a strong up above.
>>
hand2hand is the highest skill ceiling weapon
>>
File: WAR.png (2.03 MB, 1720x1546)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>483767107
>Spread Perfume
Scorched Earth build
>>
>>483767290
whens the h2h highland warrior clothing dogshit brave outfit fc
>>
>>483766976
50 damage like twenty times over isn't bad. In the first place, it's fun, so it doesn't need to be super duper effective
>>
btw wheres yorlin did his pc finally giantsflame take him or sonething
>>
>>483765187
ANSWER ME
>>
>>483767719
its ok
>>
>>483768096
Nice.
Farming for the Fire Knight armor is killing me
>>
>>483768351
once u get to the library area theres a bunch to farm i think
>>
>>483768665
I know, this is my second playthrough of the DLC.
I'm using all the tricks to get my item discovery up, but I swear that these guys have pure bladestone tier droprates
>>
>DLC weapons so you don't really get to use them
I hope the next souls game has perfume-like weapons
>>
File: file.png (564 KB, 637x766)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
is this legit or more journo misinformation?
>>
>>483770301
He's just saying "it'd be neat but probably not unless the stars aligned"
>>
>>483768351
PS5? I can drop you the set (and weapons if you want them)
>>
>>483770636
No, PC.
I'll get it eventually. I have an autistic need to get it myself the first go around before I mule/cheat it to the rest of my characters because fuck man I've been trying for two days already. It took me AGES to get the unaltered Banished Knight chest in the base game, too, so I think I'm just a lucklet
>>
>>483770891
lol killing those same 4 wolves to get the banished knight fur chest
>>
>doing well on radahn phase 2
>get him down to low health
>he keeps doing that quick stomp with a lingering aoe you need to roll through with near frame-perfect timing that also has vertical reach so you can't just jump over it
>die because he spammed it like 6 times in a row
what a bunch of bullshit
>>
Hmmmm
smithscript pve time
>>
>>483770301
he also said he'd make a jrpg
dude just never rules anything out
>>
>>483771670
I'd play the fuck out of a Fromsoft JRPG, Black Souls is the only game that's come close to putting that "soulslike" feel into a jrpg so far
>>
>>483719594
it did based on certain conditions
i think you couldnt be sprinting was one
>>
>>483771804
fear and hunger is way better than black souls
>>
>>483722397
What game?
>>
File: file.png (42 KB, 639x455)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
what kind of leaks can we reasonably expect from this?
>>
>>483772037
agreed, but it doesn't feel like a soulslike the same way that black souls does. Enchant Farm is another good example
>>
In retrospect, I think there was something really harrowing about going up against a god and a lord in full verde with nothing but a sharp stick. No rolling, just facing him head on like a real Elden Lord.
>>
File: file.png (395 KB, 641x478)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>
>>483772716
nigga didnt want to kill himself dealing with radahn's bullshit
>>
>>483735783
there's literally no coomposting about women in /erg/, it's all fags
>>
file.png is the worst poster
>>
>>483735783
fujo alert
>>
How would you r8 the new DLC on emvironments and atmosphere?
>>
File: file.png (646 KB, 648x772)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>>483772841
don't blame him tbqh, tried helping some people beat him for a few hours yesterday and everyone not using a greatshield was getting instagibbed within the first 15 seconds
>>
guys the crucible incants in the dlc are fucking awful
>>
>>483773314
How's the tracking on bloom
>>
>>483773314
the wings one is fun. Where do you even get the tongue one btw?
>>
>>483773589
Anon...
>>
>>483764967
monkey typewriter shakespear
>>
File: 1717848518510949.jpg (76 KB, 664x666)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Did they add ANY incants that are good against bosses?
I'm still using Great Combustion and Great Flame as my BnBs... Nothing seems to match up to them.
>>
just beat radahn he was a faggot
googling now what I missed. Fucked up that there's no tongue crucible incant. Also where is fun to invade? I loved haligtree to knock people off shit but I can't think of any gimmicky places to invade this DLC. It doesn't even really have many world bosses to invade at
>>
>>483773589
tongue one doesn't exist for the player sadly
same for the centaur legs :(
i didn't count the wings because its an ash of war, but yeah it is fun
>>483773382
the lasers fro the bloom r so fucking delayed enemis will just smack you to death before they come down lmoa... it does shoot out a ton of lasers charged so maybe its okay for big bosses?

the porcupine is better against smaller targets... bad damage but it has some hyperarmor

they both need buffs like seriously...
they're worse than the 3 basegame crucible spells-- which are all just okay, with the benefit knockdown on some of them :\
>>
>>483774223
ok im testing more on some acks... the fully charged porcupine (if it lands all the hits) has similar damage to the fully charged horn shoulder bash and the fully charged tail swipes... a bit weaker.
but its easy to lose out on half the dmg because of how your character spins around and because the quills miss sometimes

it's not as bad as i thought, but still not very great. looks cool tho. i might try in duels as a meme

the flowers suck tho
>>
fc?
>>
>>483773795
Fire Snake or whatever it's called is great because you can pop it at range and it fires off when the boss closes distance. good tracking and fast
>>
File: Untitled.png (549 KB, 1151x565)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>
>>483774973
>>483775379
i'm not done with my fire knight build sorry
my one track mind will not allow me to use a different character
>>
what's the status
>>
just me...
>>
maybe try again tomorrow
>>
hey i haven't even made it 2/4 yet
>>
3/4
>>
>>483776483
now its 3/4 u liar i oughtta fuckin leave
>>
>can pick and choose which summoning pools you want active
>but if you want to selectively only invade certain areas you have to use cheat engine to set invasion regions
lame af
i hate that people are STILL to this day tonguing with blue ring active in liurnia
>>
nvm fc tomorrow
>>
>play one duel
>guy is using the backstep ring and bleed kugs
not even been a fucking week man PLEASE
>>
How did miyazaki get away with leaving miquella the rapey ending? Miquella has the body and mild of a child and the whole plot hinges on his consort daddy. Wtf is wrong with japan
>>
>>483777826
you will never hit him
>>
>>483775379
sorry i was showering
>>
>>483778478
i legit thought it was lat at first and then realised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHP8_sbZImI
>>
>>483778678
shit is absolute fubar lel
>>
madness torch does insta proc holy shit lol
>>
>>483765596
Just go to where you got invaded by ancient dragon man
>>
It is done. May our world forever be free of the spawn of darkness... and may our fallen kings be forever remembered.
>>
>>483779569
Yeah I never actually got invaded by him at that point. I eventually found him though. Then rage quit at bayle.
>>
And so it ends.
I rate Dark Souls 2 with a 9/10 and strongly recommend it to any Souls player who may have skipped it.
>>
Messmer was a cool and fun fight. But I'm a bit disappointed by how easy he was. People have been saying he is some super aggressive one shot boss but I don't think any of his attacks did more than a quarter of my health (other than the grab) and he frequently stood still/slow walked between his combos.
>>
>>483778678
this is why chainsaw didnt get patched
>>
>>483780302
you can backstep through chainsaw until you run ouy of stamina lol
>>
uhh
i thought they disabled invading into the mohg area from outside of it?
>>
>>483780130
based ds2 is very fun
>>
>>483760670
Is it really though? Do you have any proofs or are you just bullshitting mr anonymous over there?
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 631x287)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>483781730
do you even know how resistances and split damage works...
>>
>Where FromSoftware is right now, in terms of scale, I would say Elden Ring is really the limit," Miyazaki says. "We’ve tapped every resource and talent that we have access to … scaling it even bigger, I’d have my concerns. Perhaps having multiple projects is the next stage, where some of the other younger talent can have the opportunity to manage and direct game design for a smaller project.
-Miyazaki
Based. Gonna get another Dog 2 soon while Miyazaki works on a passion preoject.
>>
>>483782026
B-team bloodborne 2 let's goooo
>>
>>483782026
I liked DS2 so I hope the b-team makes DS4 for me
>>
any 2scholars present
>>
Okay, "ghammie" poster, I like your weapon, even if I have to wear the hat to use it.
>>
>>483784805
I just finished Scholar of the First Sin but I am still in attendance.
>>
>>483778160
It's allowed because he's a boy. If he was a cunny as every other aspect of his design points to being intended then people would lose their minds.
>>
How did they think tpfbt was an acceptable AoW? This is like piercing fang on steroids.
>>
respeced my rl200 dog to int-fai with the new staff and dual swords. it's zaza
>>
serpent flail is super fun
I just wish flails were good
>>
>>483784805
still working on my lizard staff spell randomizer run
>>
starting a dark bill rn. what's a fun weapon for earlygame that is NOT rapier or mace or fire longsworn
>>
just finished slurmdlc

>radahn was a godfrey fanboy to both a fault and a benefit, becoming a national hero by going out on a limb to LARP as godfrey
>thats why he wants to usurp godfrey and destroy his legacy

>miquella was researching into how to end godwyn's suffering, and working with radagon, current elden lord of the old order
>that's why he wants to kill radahn so he can resurrect radahn in a body suitable for godwyn, so radahn can fuck him in the ass and everyone can be "kind" to each other (but radahn is still a notorious warlord)

>mohg stole miquella from the haligtree while malenia was out on a campaign
>except the haligtree and malenia were both fine with it all along (because miquella controlled mohg from the start), but told nobody and left all the inhabitants for dead and bewildered

>malenia nuked caelid in desperation, her emotional outburst being frustration that she might know defeat for the first time in her life
>except she was in control of the scenario all along, and the "peak of her emotion" happened after telling radahn how good it would look if radahn was fucking her brother in the ass

y doe
at least my niggas rykard and godrick kept on being the realest G's
>>
Is Dark Souls 3 DLC hard if I can beat Elden Ring ez without any of the big tools they give to help out?
>>
>>483788640
hmmmm
meowce

idfk bandit axe i guess
>>
>>483788640
uhhhhhh mace! no wait uhhhhh firelo.... no uhhhh i meant fire broadie!
>>
>>483788957
you'll be fine
>>483788974
>>483788987
guh
>>
>>483788850
um... who cares!! prime radahn!!!! omg so epic!!!!!
>>
>>483788850
1. Get charmed idiot
2. Becoming a god probably wouldn't sit well with the GW so you gotta start from scratch
3. I don't think he actually cares very much
4. Dunno about either of these, something something rot outer god influence is hard to shake. Need to think about it more
>>
why did noxy kill herself
>>
>>483789810
he had to make amends with the world
its for the better
>>
rest in piss...
>>
>>483756258
yeah that was kind of my point
you were trying to force this meme before elden ring even came out
every single person realized it was retarded and forced and you have no sense of humor which is why you get no bitches and went to /erg/ instead
you lost!
>>
File: Untitled.png (69 KB, 400x400)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>483789352
ok but what's the deeplore on making godwyn weapons that slot in place with miquella's cross and have the symbol of an eclispe in the middle (like was being researched to save godwyn)
is this guidance 3?
>>
Any opinions on fighting a boss and then having to fight another boss almost immediately after?
Kind of like Firesage Demon into Centipede Demon and Squalid Queen into Sinh the Slumbering Drake.
>>
miquellas cross is actuslly just christianity + islam combined because michaelcarkeys is ANGRY about religion or something...
>>
>>483790380
Hmm, I dunno. I gotta think about that one too
I'd kill to read grrms original lore book
>>483790398
Fine selectively
>>
eroge is a japanese term for an erotic game which is really funny you just have to have a sense of humor that is why he does it please understand
>>
get off it dude
>>
ergies hate fun. that's why they blogpost about rotdog female npc rape instead
>>
I like it when the bonfire is right outside the boss arena.
>>
^^agreed that is why eroge is so great it is very fun unlike the ergies it is a play on words because eroge means erotic game so all you have to do is add online to the middle and you can call it eroge the e is a stretch but you need a sense of humor
>>
File: frenzied flame.png (312 KB, 600x679)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
can someone edit this image to the new frenzied flame torch in the DLC
>>
File: 1715396849203524.png (51 KB, 406x461)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>483788850
Miyazaki wanted to subvert your expectations
It's getting to Kengan Omega levels at this point though, just wants to subvert them regardless of actually how the story might end up
>>
the ge stands for general doe
>>
File: 1695752671529698.png (702 KB, 760x844)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
uh no
>>
>>483790809
are you the same fujo that complains about people talking about sexy women in elden ring threads? it's not our fault youre asexual because you were raped or something , sorry!
>>
>>483780130
thanks for sharing your journey through drangleic
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.41 MB, 1280x1003)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
I really feel like all our problems would be solved if gwyndolin. was. a. real. girl.
>>
>>483791320
evil is on the move at fromsoft hq...
>>483791370
get lost, /v/ tranny
>>
A@7403
noeone knows what ur talking aboitleic
>>
UGH WHY IS THE PAIRED AXE MOVESET STILL SHIt
FUCK
i want to use those death axes
>>
>>483788850
these are pretty big misrepresentations of the story

malenia was there to kill radahn so he could respawn him at the shadow tree

the dlc is still retarded but you making shit up is dumber
>>
>>483791582
meant for >>483787403
CAPTCHA: had gay in it
>>
tpfbt = the poison flower blooms twice
it's the stupid rot kick
>>
>>483788640
bandit axe
roaring halberd (you can get it from transposing skelelord soul, you just need to beat drakerider to get licia to move then pay her 2k to move the path to heide)
>>
File: my pookie gael.png (2.47 MB, 1599x855)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>still isn't topped
Gael chads keep winning
>>
>>483791370
Do NOT post sexy women in Elden Ring threads OR ELSE
>>
>>483791370
1481 confirms it
>>
File: captcha NGGAR.jpg (28 KB, 326x216)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>483791714
no it didnt otherwise you wouldve imageposted it
>>
File: 1715815548190492.jpg (289 KB, 1024x1024)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>483791681
>malenia was there to kill radahn so he could respawn him at the shadow tree
but then how does tarnished and marika move to and from the shadow realm without being deaded and how does a fallingstarbeast fall from space straight to the afterlifeand why did it specifically need to be a rot nuke on his face to make him braindead and suffer (except nobody but radahns own men / ranni tell you to kill radahn, so for all intents and purposes radahn would have been a braindead zombie foreverever)

i don't even have time to make shit up yet i'm just trying to figure it out
where my godwyn the golden lichking (but it's not arthus) (it's karthus curved axe) bossfight
>>
File: file.png (1.46 MB, 1024x1024)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>
>>483791736
its fun...
>>
File: cheeseballs cheese man.png (385 KB, 659x671)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>483792274
>>
>>483792274
>>483792494
"it aint easy bein cheezy"
that twist would make any man go mad
puts slurmlore to shame
>>
i haven't had a cheeseball in ages. always really tempted to buy a giant thing of 'em but it would kill my cute ass.
>>
does off 'fume get any combos
>>
>>483792240
nah dont get me wrong, those things are really stupid but malenia at least had a motivation to kill radahn
>>
>>483791245
I'll save it for later
>>
>>483792985
godspeed
>>
File: 1680176234167919.jpg (314 KB, 720x794)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>483792926
so why didnt she then
and if radahn wanted to die so much to become a faggot in the afterlife because he made a deal, why did he keep on burning away the rot with his great rune and hold the stars in place unconsciously.

shit dont add up, and not in a to be continued way
>>
>>483793381
Maybe radahn didn't want to honor the agreement, and resisted the charm, hence why Miquella sicced his sister on him. In this context, her remark to him as she blooms becomes very twisted and vindictive in nature
>>
Too many kevins ruined the dlc for us
>>
>>483793381
He-man was the original G.
>>
>>483793859
who is kevin
>>
>>483793381
she literally couldnt kill him and then st trina put her to sleep after she tried a last resort bioweapon (idk who st trina is but that's what someone said"
>>
>>483794058
the radahn jr with bloodhound's fang
>>
>>483793381
radahn didnt want to die he wanted to be like guts and prove himself as a stand alone warrior before reuniting with miquella, suiciding wouldnt be what he wanted
>>
File: 1677457188980917.jpg (15 KB, 329x382)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>483793859
>doing summon
>it's a kevin with a rob blee as my "assistant" to get this mental midget through the boss

>doing invasion
>it's a minmaxed 2000 hp bloatloard with full goatse and the ganksquad
zaki gives his toughest retards to his most epic gamers
>>
File: 1719520494690902.webm (2.82 MB, 800x450)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>483794058
slap your hand down on the desk
that's kevin
>>
Do any of you ever go back to the older Souls games?
>>
>>483794547
>500hp
How in the hell did he make it this far?
>>
>>483795676
carried by summons the whole game
>>
>>483795560
yes. I go back to a lot of old things I like
>>
File: allergies.png (52 KB, 866x224)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
worst build ever
>>
File: vegetawater.gif (761 KB, 500x375)
761 KB
761 KB GIF
welp, I'm cooked
I tried like 4 different builds today and not one hit as good as dex-fai with messmer's spear. guess I'm never gonna use anything else ever again
>>
>>483795560
not really, I would if they added a boss-only mode after you beat the game

I just run past the enemies anyway at this point, regular enemies in souls games are tedious af
>>
>>483792669
how, it's air and cheese dust
guarantee you're not cute anyway so nothing of value will be lost by you eating cheetos
>>
>>483795676
that's 376, not 500, get your eyes checked, then czech these digits (/vg/ doesnt have them enabled, but look at the time)
>>
>charged perfume 2hr2 is 4 hits while 1h is 2 hits
>>
>>483797805
>holding another le weapon in two hands..... means two times the hits?!?!?
>>
>>483797882
it takes more time to deal less damage
>>
Why do gank squads have double the hours played than invaders? I thought invaders were the losers but gank squadders are even worse
>>
>>483798410
Ganking is more time intensive especially if the invaders have a sense of self respect and they just sever and block on sight without engaging
>>
>>483694370
Best King
>>
>>483798652
yea I guess it takes more autism to have 3 people available for that time as well

invading is pretty drop-in friendly
>>
>has the best boss theme in your path
https://youtu.be/CUgtk-bVe2A?si=9RKHrp5S4XXruIta
>>
So after finishing the SotE DLC, I have some thoughts. Overall the DLC is quite nice, the exploration and the sense of mystery again was so rewarding. The different biomes, castles, dungeons and arenas were really, really good. I enjoyed the NPCs and their little quests. The weapons that came with this DLC are so unique and are some of the best in the franchise, at least I think. I didn't really understand much of the lore and kinda felt like we didn't get much answers to things. Like, I really wanted a follow up with Melina and the Frenzy Flame ending. And where was Malenia this whole DLC? Guess I'll have to wait for Vaati to spoon feed it to me. Now, to the bosses. Overall, they were fantastic and I had such a wonderful time fighting them. However, while the difficulty felt just right, the whole "dance" with some bosses felt... off? Perhaps it was just a first time thing and I'll grow to appreciate them more after many different playthroughs, but I just can't shake that there was something irking me. I can't describe it. The final fight wasn't enjoyable at all (phase 1 was a lot of fun). Rellana was really fun to learn and it's honestly one of the best bosses I've fought across all the Fromsoft games I've finished. Bayle was a blast and a whole ass cinematic masterpiece. Midra was easily my favorite boss of the DLC, such a cool fight. The NPC gang at the end was enjoyable too. Obviously I didn't touch on everything and I've probably missed a lot, but that's to be expected on your first playthrough. I'd give this DLC 7.5-8. While it's no Ringed City or Old Hunters, it's beautifully done and Fromsoft should be proud of themselves.
>>
>>483800509
Poeple liked the ringed city? I cant even remember a bit of that. Very generic.
>>
>>483800840
It's probably my nostalgia talking but it's easily one of my favorite bits of Fromsoft content with Gael being the centerpiece. The Demon Prince duo is the perfect duo fight and Midir was quite fun.
>>
>>483800509
Imo the final boss is 5/10 but 10/10 with a parry shield
Sekiro, but different
>>
>>483799308
he looks very silly
>>
>>483801231
oh yeah it did have that player controlled boss battle that was fun

i just cant remember it having a story
>>
>>483762998
>>483762771
just use CE for that retards
>>
>>483800509
>after many different playthroughs,
what is this shillbrain garbagepost
yeah normal people totally talk about how eager they are to replay the least replayable entry in the entire franchise
i'm on to you, fromshart employee
>>
>>483802224
What? Of course I'm gonna replay the DLC many different times, I spent ages making different characters for that exact reason.
>>
>>483799308
I happened to be using sacred blade since the level was filled with birbs and killed this guy in less than 10 hits. I do think I was overscadu'd for the fight too though. I don't remember anything about him at all. Was also shocked how small he was, the trailer made it look like he was going to be huge.
>>
File: 1690385766911786.jpg (93 KB, 1200x869)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>483802357
>yeah bro i'm totally organically one of you guys i love running around picking up shart fragments in areas with no other notable features
>PLEASE upvote my game on steam
fuck off miyazaki
>>
>>483799308
I accidentally played without the OST for the majority of the game (had my own music for invasions) and I am very disappointed with how bland most of this is. None are very unique feels like any fantasy song. Elden beast theme is the only memorable song from elden ring imo
>>
>>483766837
This isn't even possible due to free aim deadzones, have you even tried xbows before
>>
>>483802594
Damn, that's unfortunate. I found him pretty much as early as I could, and he didn't go down easy. I was thoroughly impressed with the music and atmosphere
>>
>>483802357
Same. I did Fth/str the first time and am doing arc/str now but thinking to just go rl200 and put fth in here since I missed out on the hidden dragon sorcery on the blind run. Next up are dex and int.
>>
>>483802990
Anon, your enjoyment and mine differ. Didn't you know taste is subjective?
>>
>>483803005
We could not possibly have more different tastes. That's fine too
>>
>>483803005
Original Radahn, Mohg, and Maliketh themes were my favourite. EB theme fills me with rage since I have a pavlovian response to it now after chasing that stupid glow worm around his map.
>>
>>483803427
that's fair, the boss fight was just okay but the atmosphere was 10/10 for me so I overlooked its flaws
>>
File: 1690690612479356.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1080)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>483800509
>Melina
Melina is all-but-confirmed to have been the Gloam Eyed Queen though cut content implies that Trina was at one point intended to be a GEQ contender, since Putrescant was originally GEQKnight and explains the Godslayers and why they're guarding Destined Death + preventing anyone from reaching Rykard. She's Messmer's little sister with an unknown father (after Godfrey left, but before Radagon fused with her) (presumably all the headless children in the Masuoleums are Melina / Messmer's siblings too, with various other unknown men who weren't strong enough to knock up God), so while Messmer went after the general Hornsent as revenge on behalf of his Mother (she never told him why the Hornsent had to be genocided and assumed he'd hated her, but Messmer was a mommy's boy until the end), Melina led the elite hitsquad after the ascendant Hornsent who passed through the Gate of Divinity and reached Godhood (and explains how Godwyn was the first Demigod to ever die despite the Godslayers name - it's a different definition, as the Hornsent were closer to mortal Outer Beings, than Elden Lords / Vassals that had a real Outer Being backing them).
Messmer had an eye taken out for Grace, Melina's grey eye is a Beast Eye that Gurranq gives you, for seeing Death - the Serpentine Godslayers being of the same kin as whateverthefuck Messmer's true forme is. After her purpose was fulfilled, she was still useful in the back pocket, hidden away, so while Messmer was still on an eternal crusade + keeping the Abyssal Serpent away from the Lands Between, Melina was hidden away in the Forbidden Lands / Lift of Rold as Marika's presumed personal assassin (with the Blade of Calling located there, and Melina giving you the Medallion, not Morgott, after showing you that you need to burn the tree); assisting a decent Tarnished in burning the Erdtree and saving Marika "the right way" (aka no Frenzy bullshit like Vyke, no bitching out like Bernahl).
>>
>and the Frenzy Flame ending
Nothing much extra to it, may chaos take the world etc etc. I guess being able to kill Midra implicates that Melina will indeed succeed in killing (You) if you leave her alive. That, and the 3fingers are the naughty edgelord children of Metyr that tried to go out on a limb and serve a different Outer Being than the Greater Will.
>where was Malenia this whole DLC
Schlicking herself, unironically. Her whispering into Radahn's ear that he was going to fuck her brother proves that the Cleanrot / Rotten Woman / Fujoshi Knights weren't just an insultive easter-egg-meme, but a very literal interpretation; and that she nuked Caelid in reproductive delight, not frustration (hence her daughters / Millicent).
>Shaati
Don't worry, he stole his shit from here in the early years (still getting it wrong), and no doubt his discord kittens are still doing it to this day.
>>
>>483805580
Poor Messmer. His situation is like Morgott's, but worse in pretty much every way it could be.
>>
File: 1689366316450588.png (513 KB, 2048x1691)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>483805758
Marika loved Messmer though, she just didn't explain anything to him and told him to blame her for everything, to make it easier.
Morgott was more than fit enough to be Elden Lord, and was shown to kick the shit out of Radahn to earn that right; it's just that Marika reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally didn't want to look at literally anything that reminded her of a Hornsent and so wanted him dead from Day 1 and refused to accept him in any way, despite Morgott being all-on-board with the Golden Order. Omens weren't just a name either, the DLC shows us that it's a symbol that the Golden Order was weakening and primodial features were shining through, so was an "Omen" that bad times were coming, possibly leading to the breakup with Godfrey.
It was most likely Godfrey that saved Morgott and Mohg's lives; if Marika had her way, both would be burned alive in destined death as babies or some shit.
>>
>>483805580
none of it matters
it's all rewritten, mishmashed nothingburgers will no rhyme or reason put into it
>>
>>483806604
hows that any different from /fsg/ lore doe
schizophrenia is the natural state of the world and the mind
finding esoteric patterns in the numbers is how we madmen (and madtroons) pass our time

you lack insight
>>
>>483806223
>told him to blame her for everything
Wait, isn't it the other way around? That Messmer, with the Impaler title and whatnot, would serve as an effigy for hatred to be directed towards?
>>483806604
>don't talk about the lore because it's convoluted
Have you considered that lore posting is fun
>>
>>483806820
a lot of these biographies are just made up/ exaggerated bullshit btw

ceo's have their own PR team to build up their mythos and make people not doubt their abilities. both for employees and consumers
>>
>>483807134
He did what he was taught best by mother deares. Hatred directed to him, yet his soldiers were ever-loyal (aside from the Spirit Ash bastards), it's just Marika never knew that he never directed any hatred towards her when she told him the same.
Really, when you ignore the (((Hornsent))) seethe that he came along and kicked the shit out of God's Chosen People, Messmer was a pretty good guy.
>>
>>483806820
all of this is retardspeak
the books he read had an actual plotline with story beats he was just too stupid to put together
him making games with no storyline as a backbone with a bunch of random bits and pieces that are esoterically connected at best is not the same thing, it's throwing breadcrumbs at retards and getting them to peck at them to entertain themselves for over a decade
>>483807134
i used to care about loreposting before i realized there's absolutely 0 point to it because it's a jigsaw puzzle that's impossible to complete without cutting and gluing the pieces to make them fit
>>
>>483807413
Especially from his lackadaisical and exasperated dialogue, I get the impression that he's basically a gentle soul like his sister, who's been forced into a villainous role with no honor or even a conclusion. All this while he wields and markets his own flame which he despises for his mother, who's long since abandoned him to be eaten away at by a serpentine curse.
Shit sucks, man.
>>
File: 1667505292265492.jpg (5 KB, 193x161)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
over a week and no malcolm yet
basedgod gonna miss the headlines if he ain't cwcie about it
journos already shilling for let me gaslight her

:((
just wanna see a nigga brick some saves :(((

MALCOM WERE ARE U!!!!
>>
he has not been a thing since he got buckbroken by puke yui
>>
File: 1695780810044669.jpg (26 KB, 320x240)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>483807956
>it's throwing breadcrumbs at retards and getting them to peck at them to entertain themselves for over a decade
hey if it works it works
you rike?

this is the deeplore understanding that freshblood sp/erg/s can't comprehend
need alottainsight to "get" it
>>
>>483808405
no i don't fucking rike
i throw dynamite in miyazaki's bathtub in ds3
>>
File: 1632407928155.jpg (144 KB, 1679x945)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>483808661
uhhh... no rike?
>>
>>483752148
>>483752502
what
>>
>>483752148
bing chilling
>>
>>483808968
i still seethe at what we couldve had vs what we got
>>
'mp
>>
fromshart were really just like "yeah, greataxe users just want arc weapons or dex weapons with fth requirements" huh
>>
File: 1699599291050205.webm (3.59 MB, 720x480)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB WEBM
why are ergies like this
>>
>>483813863
uhhh why did 2 stabs do 2.4k damage in half a second?
>>
where are your hefty fetid pots retarded fucking nigger
>>
>>483813863
you're in godmode with instakills on??
>>
>>483813863
god gamer
>>
>>483790380
Those things doesn't look similar at all
>>
how does the invade anywhere thing they added work? Do you need the grace to actually invade places? Or can you invade places youve never been to.
>>
>>483817106
you need to visit the places first idk the exact way but it is most likely graces
>>
Did anyone data mine anything that shows what was cut? I refuse to believe that this Radahn bullshit was planned and not just some last second horseshit. Even all of miquela's voice lines could have easily been applied to his brother Godwyn. They were going to do it but didn't. Why?!
>>
sekiro dubi and tranny the witch are datamining at the moment, let them cook
>>
>>483819173
Shut the fuck up retarded godwynschizo the radahn thing was planned from the beginning it is extremely obvious in hindsight
>>
Oh my god and you can't even climb up the fucking stairs and you get some fucking cutscene to "explain" the retcon. A cutscene that uses voice lines that were obviously referring to Godwyn.
THEY KEKED US. After 2 years they cucked us.
>>
>>483817794
that explains a lot why I couldnt find anyone with a maxed weapon at the first grace with nothing else unlocked
>>
>>483819369
what an awful post
>>
>>483778678
why does he keep randomly spinning is this what it looks like on mouse/keyboard
>>
>>483824906
tryhard nigger brainrot
>>
>>483819369
the only think zull zull is cooking is DIY HRT and crackpot "canon" that they/them refuse to budge on when shown ebidance that they/them are lying out their ass and pushing tranny shit like radagon was always marika, or cleanrots are turning into rotsects, or the runebears are turning into dragons
sekiro dubi and lance mcdonald are the only loreschizos who do legwork, because they only show what's they've worked on, and shut the fuck up about the rest, aside from speculation (not pushing hard fact) (remember when shaarti said cleric beast was lawrence lol, fun times)
malcolm is a more honest lorechuuba than zullzull at this point, at least he showed us all the stuff around ashed capital + that the erdtree was being parisitised by the golden order

jeellah pbuh will guide us
>>
>>483825346
didn't read allat but I'm happy for you or sorry that happened
>>
File: 1665280979233960.jpg (47 KB, 500x500)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>483825634
>>
>>483825634
my nigga needs to learn how to pace himself with the schizo things to make us actually read the post

that went from 0-100 level schizo way too fast
>>
File: 1709151111323874.png (78 KB, 249x286)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>483825346
insanely gemmy post
>>
thats coal albeit
>>
>>483825346
fine ill read the post so you dont have to: it's lore about the lore scholars but I dont know enough about the lore to determine its accuracy
>>
File: 1694037289554269.jpg (140 KB, 1024x1024)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>483825346
good post
>>
>aztec souls!
>cowboy souls!
>pirate souls!
>sci fi souls!
why do redditors want to turn fromgames into assassin's creed?
>>
>>483834565
My cool souls idea would be an ice age apocalypse souls where in the ending the mc burns himself and becomes a fire that ends the ice age. It would be very cool and unique :)
>>
File: 1663790813922453.gif (3.86 MB, 480x269)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB GIF
>>483834565
>>aztec souls!
shulva
>>cowboy souls!
americans don't have souls or culture, so it's a trick question
>>pirate souls!
no man's wharf
>>sci fi souls!
upper cathedral ward
>>
forever rent free
>>
>>483835602
meant for
uhh
no actually
who the fuck is this post even meant for
>>
>>483836207
>>
File: 1668133789245.gif (826 KB, 400x300)
826 KB
826 KB GIF
based but dead or only upload twice a year
>sekiro dubi
>oulero
>malcolm reynolds
>wildpie101
>yung maestro
>some others (i lost all my subscriptions in 2018 after i knocked a bottle of whiskey on my computer, and i don't know my old youtube passworkd and i'm never making another account)

jee
>JeeNiNe

leddit but i'll give it a pass (they kiss the ring of god2 and have production quality)
>limitbreakers
>ymfah

some cotton picking metaslave literal-autist i found that's nolife enough to be right about everything
(i trust his word on the meta over jee, but i would never sit down to have a drink with him)
>emerald wolf

ledditcore
>illusorywall
>chasethebro
>steelovsky

feeble cursed ones
>vaati the shaati
>zully the tranny
>anyofthe slurm chuubas (i dont know any others) (theyre all shit & forgettable)

r8, no h8, plz appreci8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ftjNg5Gkk
>tips and tricks video
>gets hit by every single attack non-stop
jeebros...
>>
>>483781926
Works on my machine...
>>
>>483836879
we're not insane he just doesn't have the insight to see the amygdala everywhere
we've been doing souls invasions since before he was born (demons souls 1 released 15 years ago, and he's underage)
>>
>>483836939
mal is not based, he was an attention seeking skiddie obsessed with a mid tv show
>>
>>483836939
kys
>>
>>483837043
for some reason they gave every dlc boss low hp so trading with them is the easiest way to kill them
>>
>>483836939
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>483837043
jeez doood.....
>>
File: 1713439837843916.png (43 KB, 480x406)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>483837413
>>483837736
>>483838034
ok
>>
File: 1587436114723.gif (1.4 MB, 385x300)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>483836879
>>483837227
>>483838034
anyone try out the meteor ugs yet
>>
>>483839934
yeah
>>
Hello I beat Dark Souls. Should I get Dark Souls 2 or Dark Souls 3? I heard many complaints about the ADP stat. In hindsight the stat seems really fucking stupid.
But many people online are retarded and get filtered by the smallest things.
I'm from Eastern Europe so can't buy both.
>>
>>483840006
ds2
>>
get both
play both
>>
Don't play DS2.
>>
>>483840006
I personally thought that Dark Souls 2 was amazing and didn't really understand why it got such a bad rep.
>>
>>483840006
people have beat ds2 with the lowest possible adp. if it bothers you that much, just put some points into it like you would any other stat you might want to increase
play ds2
>>
>>483840006
lol
>>
>>483840006
ds2 is better on its own merits as a game
ds3 simply has much better and more active online
>>
File: 1680369452472497.png (852 KB, 1434x956)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>want to play the dlc again
>want to use spells but most of them suck badly
sigh.
maybe i should wait for patches
>>
File: 1671897559844643.png (216 KB, 640x680)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>483840006
god2, it's overhated and just people complaining they got filtered
>buy
lol
>>
>>483840970
>maybe i should wait for patches
patches is in the base game already, anon
>>
>>483840764
they're both dead as hell
>>
>>483841184
ds2 has lota of invasion activity and arena (same 10 metalvrds)
>>
File: what was he thinking.webm (2.88 MB, 960x540)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>483841925
schizo webm
>>
File: porcupine shit.webm (3.15 MB, 960x540)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB WEBM
>>
Why are you 150
>>
Fuck this shit ass game why do i have to engage with the most janky mechanic in souls games to get my epic one-shot build? I just want to spam it as a yellow before it gets patched.
>>
is changing your level bannable if your stats match?
>>
test it for us
>>
I'd that /dsg/, THE player versus player general, would know
you disappoint me
>>
>I'd that
>>
yeah I a word, does that invalidate my disappointment?
no
>>
File: 1684449841230620.jpg (89 KB, 861x813)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>483845284
cheaters never win
don't wanna get banned?
don;t do something that might get you banned
that way if you ever do get banned, your chimpout isnt niggertry, but rather, a righteous crusade
rules / laws are irrelephant, absolute morality exists
>>
>>483845874
since when was dsg filled with moralniggers
changing levels is not cheating, it's convenience for buildmaking
>>
File: 1719238389282305.png (921 KB, 941x681)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>483846083
ergite or plain stupid?
>>
>>483846236
I was invading pontiff before you were even a spark in your father's eye, projecting erglord shitter
>>
then you should know the basics of ce, lying shitstain ergyte
>>
My starting class is no longer optimal due to the dlc...
>>
for what build
>>
>>483847067
Int/fth
>>
>>483847280
It's still vagabond tho
>>
>>483847325
It wasn't before nyow
>>
>>483847437
You just sucked at building int/fth
>>
>>483847510
There just wasn't a need to put points into str/dex before they added relannas weapon
>>
fuck off moralnigger ergger, I haven't played these games in years now
>>
>>483847676
Wrong as fuck
>>483847683
lol
>>
>>483847782
>Wrong as fuck
Proof?
>>
>>483846083
>changing levels is not cheating
so go ahead and use the uhhh.. the uh... the cheat engine you were asking about then bro
dont complain if the thing that happens when you do the thing happens
if you were a more smarterter, this wouldn't be an issue
you get what you deserve
breaking rules is only bad if you get caught ADN are beholdant to what they say
>>
>>483847881
Brass Shield
>>
>>483847960
And for what reason would I ever feel the need to use that on an int/fth build?
>>
>>483845874
I win plenty though
>>
>>483848117
sword and board
high stability to make up for your low stam
>>
>>483844941
no but dont let the game autosave while you do it
>>
>>483848263
Okay but why would you ever sword and board with an int/fth build??
>>
>>483848280
I lost my reaction image folder along with my hdd so imagine a kneeling lapp set being attached to this post
>>
>>483848532
Your only weapon is a straight sword
>>
>>483848673
So what? Literally any other build is more suitable for sword and boarding.
>>
File: 1701564658287522.png (18 KB, 555x194)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>
>>483843092
ebin pve bill but iu wanted to see how the dmg is in pvp
>>
>>483849143
I love how they didn't bother making a hammer chest piece
>>
>>483848548
stop dumping whiskey on your electronics
>>
File: whatsnake.png (83 KB, 237x251)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
Is there seriously no way to use my AoW with a shield equipped? Besides removing my shield's AoW.
>Why not just 2hand
It's slow
Also I'm trying, holding Y down and nothing happens. I can't get the game to register the controller as my main input...
>>
>>483849594
yeah :\
well
uhhh
sigh

time to wait ten yrs for fromsoft to slightly buff the shitty bloom spell
UGHWERUFHWEF
>>
>>483851058
use shield with no aow on it
>>
>>483851058
remove the WA from the shield
>>
>>483851058
>>483851134
>>483851135
fuck we're both illiterate lmao nvm, no there's no way
>>
>>483851071
We're getting a patch soon
>>
>>483843040
Looks like the hyperarmor is great

>>483843092
If you're still under 150 you are a retard
>>
File: FR_RcOWaUAE8Ty1.jpg (104 KB, 1445x1355)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
You guys play with any mods?
I'm using the Pause Mod, and one that replaces rolls with BB Beast dodge.

I tried to use the Sekiro deflect/dodge mod but it was fucked and not working.
Also use a hair mod (Radagon) and one that replaces Torrent with the Nightrider Steed
>>
File: 1713612847574737.png (659 KB, 500x518)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
>>483851598
Sorry, I'm not shit at buildmaking.
>>
File: file.jpg (162 KB, 620x1226)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
>>483851794
strength isn't the only build in the game
>>
>>483851929
Everything works at 138
>>
which sorceries are miquellan?
>>
>>483851598
yeah the hyperarmor is pretty insane once it staarts up but its just annoying baiting ppl into it lol and the damage ends up not being very worth it-- pretty typical of the crucible incantations sadly. pretty fun in pve at least.
>>
>>483851610
https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/130
>>
>>483851971
stay at that level then I guess if you want to handicap yourself against the hundreds of thousands of level 150 players just so that you can duel the last 4 remaining tryhards at 125
>>
>frenzy torch applies weapon buffs
>>
Would you say that Sekiro is worth a try if you liked Dark Souls 1 and 2? It is the Steam sale at this moment.
>>
>>483852198
Calm down little dude
>>
>>483852395
it's a different sort of beast, you might like it you might not
hard to say
>>
>>483852440
Being passive aggressive doesn't make you funny or cool. Makes you look like a bitch.
>>
File: this pvp fire fr.webm (3.86 MB, 854x480)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>
>>483854383
lol
>>
>>483819610
I don't really care about godwyn
>>
>>483854383
>making a webm of a streamer instead of your own gameplay
kinda sad, ngl fr fr
>>
>>483854460
I don't really care about YOU
We got a fucking sunflower instead of death kino
>>
>>483854383
the devs are all but screaming at the playerbase "THESE GAMES AREN'T FOR PVP YOU RETARDS! STOP PRETENDING LIKE IT'S SOME SKILLFUL COMBAT SIMULATOR BETWEEN PLAYERS"
>>
>>483854547
sunflowers ar cool tho
>>
File: murkystab.png (100 KB, 1036x621)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>483854589
Stop munching on seeds
>>
>>483854557
Saying they "aren't for PVP" is a silly extrapolation to make when PVP was purposely added to the game and balanced specifically around it to some degree
>>
>>483854940
i can't read this post because of particle effects; could you try again please
>>
>>483854756
*smushes you with dogshit sunflower ass of wart*
>>
New Jake
https://youtu.be/2nb7H7MAoz0
>>
File: download.gif (484 KB, 512x512)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
>>483855028
GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
File: 1694932459682292.jpg (39 KB, 500x500)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>483855051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeccuj9s_rA
>>
File: 1649967538777.png (207 KB, 414x472)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>483855383
no
>>
>>483854940
The pvp is meant to be a counter to people who are playing co op. It's a trade off, they make the bosses and levels easier by summoning people, but risk getting invaded and killed. Nothing more. It will never be balanced or competitive, and it shouldn't be.
>>
>>483855613
surely that sunflower won't charge at me again
>>
>>483855716
Precisely.
For every ash spamming bank squad I fought there's two viglets struggling against an open world boss.
It's funny, and it's fun, and that's what's important
>>
i have beaten 5 remembrance bosses in the dlc so far and they have all been fun and fair. when are the unfair and badly designed bosses gonna appear?
>>
File: JgajVpo.png (215 KB, 471x431)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>every SL1 player just resorts to the exact same bleed+frostbite parry/stagger gameplay
what's the point of these "challenge runs" if they're all just operating the same template like it means anything
>>
I wish there were more weapons with special guard counter
>>
>>483858527
> special guard counter
name some
i tested like 30 weapons and they all had really inexplicable guardcounter animations, it was weird seeing most estoc variants have slower/shorter responses than greatweapons
>>
>>483858835
the new blacksteel greathammer has a mini gold breaker when you guard counter with it
that's the only weapon i think in the game thatt has a unique guard counter effect
>>
>>483859006
i think night claws has a unique one aswell, spawn one in and try it
>>
>>483859136
i have a character with the claws i'll try it in a second
>>
>>483859136
it has the same guard counter as the smithscript cirques
>>
File: 1711300708106314.png (382 KB, 605x747)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>483854383
https://youtu.be/sYvYRjbuQ-A?t=111
>>
File: verdigris_helm_200px.png (16 KB, 200x200)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
lappa's slightly retarded little brother, morre
he's the apu to lappas pepe
cute lil thang
>>
>>483859793
Made in Abyss fucking sucks, delete this image
>>
>>483860389
why do pepes have such cute little dick sucking lips
>>
>>483860427
wrong
>>
>>483857759
The only ones I didn't like and switch to tank cheese were Gaius and Miquella.
>>
>getting midra grabbed by an invisible co invader
insane game
>>
>>483857759
They never will. It even took me only like an hour to beat the final boss, which is like 1/4th the time it took me to beat Malenia the first time.
>>
>>483861071
i'm gonna do gaius later today so i really hope he is as hard as everyone says he is
>>
>>483861497
>>483861497
>>483861497
>>483861497
>>
>>483802357
Me too. Other anon is just a retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.