[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: miquella.jpg (122 KB, 756x1200)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-calibration-update-1122

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Previous
>>484388891
>>
>Rhia ruins has nothing
>Dheo ruins has two Tree Sentinels
I can't tell which is more insulting
>>
this dlc is mixed
>>
>>484405281
Explain all those without resorting to head canon
>>
This dlc was not worth $40.
>>
300 weapons

not a single one I like
>>
File: EldenBoc3.jpg (656 KB, 2085x1470)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>484405334
Posting for Boc, dont forget about Boc, pls
>>
File: ants pants.jpg (490 KB, 2220x1286)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
SURELY they are not expecting me to go through this
SURELY
>>
this dlc was honestly pretty underwhelming desu
>>
Now that Torrent can be used in the Elden Beast fight, how much better is it really?
Is it still underwhelming coming right after Radagon?
>>
>>484405513
you werent worth the savings on contraceptives
>>
>>484405584
Can't imagine it being improved at all since Torrent still jobs to a sneeze.
>>
File: 20240627_155219.jpg (73 KB, 580x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
anyone who thinks you can't have builds at level 200 is a coping, sperging metafag.
i'm at level 210 and not all my stats are maxed, i had to make concessions.
just because you have been conditionned to fear going beyond level 125 doesn't mean we have to entertain your faggotry.
>>
>>484404825
>It's under a large concealing veil retard, just look up at the sky
>The shadow realm is the huge ocean game in the lands between, the suppressing tower stone marker at the top spells it out that the shadow realm is the center of the lands between

I know it is. Understand the bloody question I'm telling you to answer. Why is this veil so difficult to pass through if it is the same realm? This is on top of the fact the maps don't match up correctly. Is that an oversight, or did Miyazaki not communicate properly when he meant it's not a different plane of existence. I already know it isn't a dream world, I've already said that the shadow realm is a drain for souls. That in itself is a function different from the light realm.
>>
>NPCs spell out for retards that a true death means returning to the Erdtree
>This hews a remembrance to the Erdtree
We could have had a Godwyn fight like Goldfrey in Leyndell
>>
This dlc was worth $40.
>>
>>484405539
Boc is a good guy, too bad Ranni wont let me take him with us.
he will probably kill himself because I abandoned him.
>>
File: witch.jpg (78 KB, 616x353)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>484405584
Radagon was underwhelming coming right after Hoarah Loux
>>
>>484405531
Axes are still the worst kind of weapons in the game too.
>>
>>484405584
There isn't a single boss fight that Torrent improves
Riding Torrent can only make fights worse since when he inevitably dies in 1 hit you have to seethe on the ground for 5 whole seconds before getting up
>>
>>484405584
I mean it was always a fight more for the spectacle than the difficulty to me. Torrent just makes the running around less of a chore and makes the boss even easier with how easy it is to kite any enemy in this game with him.
>>
Has the DLC changed the meta level for late-game invasions? I really want to go to 160 so I can put some points into Int for Order's Blade and some other incantations.
>>
File: gjghjg.jpg (106 KB, 618x664)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I love this nigga like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>484405695
>The fromdrone cries out in pain as he strikes you
>>
>>484405775
Horah loux was underwhelming coming right after placidusex
>>
>>484405714
why are you restarting an argument from last thread? who cares?
>>
>he things Marika is going to let him cum anywhere except her pussy
breeding facility.
>>
>it's another "boss goes up in the sky and does an AoE move when they hit the ground" move
>>
Do you think Radahn is going to maintain the 'hardest fromsoft boss' title for a while, or after things settle down will it go back to Isshin?
>>
Disappointment is my general sentiment regarding the DLC
>>
>>484405539
I would never.
>>484405794
Furnace Golems.
>>
>>484405794
This is objectively false. Elden Beast is massively improved with the inclusion of Torrent.
>>
>>484405771
>The king of dlcs
I kneel…
>>
>>484405976
Ishin isn't even the hardest boss in Sekiro
>>
>>484405714
>is so assblasted and insecure he felt the need to post this
Sad!
>>
>>484405539
Quite literally the most useless NPC in the entire game.
>>
File: 20240702_213409.jpg (419 KB, 2048x1357)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
Why do infused weapons have such absurdly high AR compared to Sombers?
iirc Fire Art Smith Axe is the highest in the game for FTH for some reason
>>
>>484405881
He didn't, you fought Gideon Ofnir, THE ALL-KNOWING, and then some fag called Godfrey before fighting Hoarah Loux.
>>
>>484405976
>Isshin
>Not inner father
>>
>>484406049
But enough about melina
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_18030.png (499 KB, 1024x1024)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>484405768
No. As I said in the old thread: My tarnished would give him the arsenal charm and send him to Nepheli. She protects the downtrodden and Keneth believes in working with the demi humans. He can become their court seamster. Nepheli needs something more than those rags anyway.
>>
>>484405539
Boc is pretty cool.
>>
>>484405989
its so cool how you dislike the thing that everyone else likes
>>
Messmer's fireballs can't be dodged without using iframes. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
File: 1701752424925132.png (853 KB, 2150x3035)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>484405334
I love evil and possessive Miquella so much...
>>
why do radahn and gaius both have attacks where they're fully invincible
is it a secret redmane intangibility technique?
>>
>>484406249
Yes they can? Which fireballs?
>>
>>484405976
i think it will stay the hardest until they release dark souls 5 with a different name and the mid game required bosses will be on par with radahn's difficulty
same thing happened with nameless king going into elden ring
>>
>>484406142
She burns the tree anon...But for a lore sperging NPC she is quite fucking useless
>Finds out what marika's plan is
>Finds out her purpose
>Tell you nothing but calls you a friend
WTF
>>
>>484406290
Mhmm
>>
Level design was pretty damn disappointing despite them making marked progress on bettering the world design in the DLC. I think the only well-designed dungeon was probably Shadow Keep (Storehouse specifically) and the Frozen Gaol. Belurat was short and linear, Ensis was short and Linear, Enir-Ilim was short and linear...
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_10056.png (329 KB, 1024x1024)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
Is there some kind of high-res leak of the new items yet?
I wanna know what they took from us.
Remember when this was interpreted as a madness sword?
>>
>>484405997
>Furnace Golems.
I do more damage to their legs by not having the Torrent damage penalty and I can dodge every single one of their attacks just fine on foot
>>
File: 1706608512210.jpg (2.45 MB, 1920x2302)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
Reminder that the stiry was always planned to be like this and Radahn and Miquella are Lorian and Lothric 2.0 even in lore

Marika killed the Fell God of Fire, a deity of the Hornsent, and, after his grace, she became a Goddess herself at the Gate of Divinity. Becoming eternally cursed by the Giants, Marika discards Radagon, her cursed half, like Miquella with St. Trina. Radagon is Marika's Duty, the part that showed obedience to Matyr and was cursed.

This explains much about Messmer and Melina have Bestial/Crucible features and Marika's desire to seal them as well as the visions of Fire they bore, being children of the Fell God, but also explains why the Twin Prpdigy are affected by constant rapid decay (Radagon's side) and eternal youth (Marika's side).

In search of an answer to Malenia's afflictions and his own curse lf eternal youth, Miquella attempts to create the Unalloyed Gold, so capable of defying their Fate as opposed to the grace of Marika's Gold, which was tainted by betrayal and curses.

When the Haligtree fails, Miquella proposes an alliance to Radahn, who is an inspiration to him for conquering the Stars that control the Fate of the Carians, and asks him to become his Lord Consort. For him to be resurrected in a vessel at the Gate of Divity so that Miquella could ascend to Godhood. Radahn accepts but only if defeated in battle, living by Godfrey's words that a crown is warranted with strength. The Battle of Aeonia ends in a stalemate and Radahn becomes feral until the Tarnished kills him.

Radahn's choice is foreshadowed by his Starscourge set, explaining how he was captivated by Lord Godfrey and his beast regent Serosh, and how he was fond of the furious, flaming red hair of his father Radagon. Miquella's choice of Radahn as
Consort is also foreshadowed by Rennala practicing reincarnation. Radahn willingly accepted his role as king regent of Miquella. Miquella states that him being killed is part of the vow and Radahn kept his promise.
>>
>>484406246
>mixed on steam
>>
>>484405550
>otherwise Miquella could have just done for him what he did for Radahn.
That is literally
LITERALLY
What we've been telling you, you dumb motherfucker.
Radahn's soul isn't in the crucible. It's still in his flesh, awaiting an Erdtree burial. Because when you die in the lands between, your soul stays in your body, until you're returned to the erdtree.
Ranni had to use destined death to free her soul from her body, to escape the control the fingers had over it. Because otherwise, it stays in your body.

That's why they bury people at tree roots
That's why Alexander gathers up Radahn's remains and takes it with him
That's why Radahn's remains pass to us through Alexander's Shard.

Radahn's soul being in the Gate's of Divinity doesn't make sense, because that's not where his soul is
That is what we call a
R E T C O N
The DLC was written for Godwyn. Miquella retrieves Godwyn's soul from beyond the gates of divinity, where it's cast when it's severed from his flesh with the rune of death. Because Miquella wanted Godwyn to have a true death and be free of his curse, free to experience renewal and a new life.
Then they retconned it and did Radahn instead, because radahn was popular. Because they thought people wanted it. Because some fujo at the office shipped it. For god knows what reason. But it's clear as fucking day that the story as presented conflicts directly with canonical information established in the base game, because it was a rewrite meant to shoehorn a more popular character into the role originally meant for someone else.
Do you get it now?
>>
>>484406290
>Okay. Stop doing your stupid spell. I'm already doing it. You're just making it harder.
>>
>>484406175
>Nepheli needs something more than those rags anyway.
If your answer is anything other then skimpy bikini armor, you are NOT my friend.
>>
>>484406448
Headcanon fanfiction
>>
File: Statue.png (3.13 MB, 1497x1212)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
So knowing what we know now, what importance is there in the fact we can find the Amber Starlight Shard before a statue of Malenia and Miquella? Remember the item description,
>An ephemeral sliver that gives off a pale amber glow.
>What remains of a passing flash of starlight.
>If the stars command our fates, then amber-hued stars must command the fates of the gods.
>Such is the belief that inspired the use of these shards to prepare a most special draught.
>Cannot be consumed by mere humans.
>>
>>484406327
The ones the fire knights and the hollows are using. I've tried dodging it in like 10 ways but it would hit me in the center every time. Maybe I'm just bad but the tracking seems ridiculous.
>>
>>484405334
are there any pants that meshes well with the fire knight chest? I found that at least, the messmer soldier gloves fits decently with it, but regarding pants, nothing matches the texture, and most leaves the general groin arena empty/unprotected visually
>>
File: 1691885941207877.jpg (1.69 MB, 1500x1993)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>Miquella on Torrent key visual is not expanded upon at all
>in fact Miquella is barely really there outside of 2 short cutscenes
>none of the build up with the Eclipse in the main-game resolved in the DLC
>finale cutscene with Miquella at the final boss arena and the Scadutree blooming and the meaning of that cut just weeks before release
>Scadutree barely matters at all despite being one of the key visual images for the game
>Miquella's character somehow more shallow now with what we know from the DLC compared to before with what the base game gave us
>Miquella's cocoon transformation doesn't turn out to be anything interesting at all
>"all manner of death washes up on these shores *nudge nudge, wink wink*" doesn't matter at all actually
>Miquella is a Lothric clone backpack
>You wanted an original final boss? Here's Radahn again
>Major new character like Rellana has... nothing, nothing at all, not even an intro cutscene or voice line
>could go on and list more for a long time
Just how much shit did they cut and change in the last couple of months? It feels woefully unfinished to me. All the actually important stuff is completely crap and feels highly rushed while all the stuff that's unimportant is cool and fleshed out.
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 170x153)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>484406448
Crazy how hard lothric and lorian mogs radahn and miquella
>>
>>484406331
She didn't burn my tree.
>>
File: imtired.webm (3.82 MB, 1920x1080)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
I don't even know what to think at this point
>>
File: 1698259953686160.png (99 KB, 695x314)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>484406605
You rike?
>>
>>484406290
Do you think that for awhile after being pushed, Trina after giving up on moving her broken body cried and wondered what she had done wrong?
>>
>>484405584
I fucking hate fighting on Torrent so I fought the oversized amoeba like normal after trying to use him for like 30 seconds. He's only good for chasing after the beast after he moves to the other side of the arena.
>>
>>484406606
>anything other than rorring foward should be unviabur
>>
>>484406290
I'm not gay
I'm not gay
He just compelled my penis to be erect is all. It's his rune.
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_00362.png (970 KB, 1024x1024)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
If they were to add ONE tiny post-release patch to restore a tiny questline like they did with Jar Bairn, what would you want it to be?
I'd like more trina stuff, like a bunch of dream duels for a weapon or talisman that isnt boring or useless
>>
>>484406448
>it was always planned
I doubt that but don't really care. The inclusion is bad. Rehashing a jobber like Radahn as a final boss is so disappointing. I was expecting something like Orphan or Gael but Radahn? I already killed him. Who gives a shit about Blue Smelter Demon?
>>
>>484405976
Hardest Fromsoft boss is Cursed/Rotten/Defiled Amygdala from BB.
>>
>>484405224
>>484405325
I have no clue guys.
>>
>>484406692
Please use webm for lazys so your clips aren't bitcrushed to shit
>>
>>484406689
The tree catch on fire on it's own.
>>
>>484406692
Her build is cool though, using martial arts with armor looking like that is awesome
>>
sooo now that the DLC is over, i still have questions

>who is st. trina?
>are messmer and melina siblings? who's the dad?
>why did messmer fuck up the hornsent?
>is miquella evil? was his plan to become a god and destroy the erdtree/greater will?
>why didn't Miquella, just like Ranni, Fia, Goldmask and Dung Eater, just seek to repair the Elden Ring with his own rune to usher his ideals? Why go through all the trouble becoming a god?
>>
>>484406812
EUGH FINE
>>
>>484406562
Malenia and Miquella are candidates to become gods.
>>
>>484406448
nigga miquella used to be in the haligtree and pushed malenia into going phase 2 in her fight
>>
>>484406772
14 new endings with new Landmasses for each after you do the ending
>>
>>484406775
Bloodborne is for casuals. That's why it ruined fromsoft's playerbase with ps4 babies.
>>
commander gaius is such a shit fight
>>
>>484406606
What another mounted enemy fight where you can't use torrent?
>>
>locked behind convoluted quest
>52 faith requirement
>no damage boost
>10% damage reduction

vs Golden Vow
>find it on the ground
>25 faith requirement
>15% damage boost
>10% damage reduction

What the FUCK were they thinking?
>>
>necessary item ahead
>425 appraisals
>cookbook
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>484406327
it has like an activation time. wait for it to actually shoot at you to dodge it
>>
>>484406772
give Malenia fucking something Jesus Christ.
>>
File: image (1).png (69 KB, 225x225)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
I have started Boggart's quest. Is there a way to save him from the Peepeepoopooman?
I think if I kill him instead of letting him out of jail, that works?
>>
>>484405997
>Furnace Golems
The only move you really need him for is the goomba stomp which has such a long wind-up that it gives you enough time to hop on Torrent and ride away, everything else can be jumped on foot.
>>
>>484406913
>nigga miquella used to be in the haligtree
and then he was cut for the DLC before release
>>
>>484406485
>all chinks, performance issues or plebs who can't beat Rellana
>it is not even mixed anymore
>>
>>484405584
>FROM added coliseums and Torrent to boss fight, among other things
I still believe FROM will give us boss rush mode, trust the plan
>>
>>484405584
Not even that good since EB can just use their golden slash attack and knock you out of it if you try using it to get close
>>
>>484407061
open his cell and immediately shank him
>>
>>484406521
>You're just making it harder.
what's getting harder anon?
>>
File: I found a way.webm (2.93 MB, 1920x1080)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>484406249
I actually found a way to dodge it but it's so specific it's ridiculous.
>>484407000
You can use Torrent.
>>
>>484406836
You'd think that but he actually just went down the list and put on whatever made his poise number blue, which happens to be the new cockroach havel set. He's just abusing poise to trade with because fists lack range but have nutty trading damage and can vortex people. He just wants to walk forward and spam. And that's literally what he does.
>>
>>484406868
Close friend of Miquella's that he ended up shoving into a pit when he abandoned his love, and then a lot of the religious things surrounding her ended up being folded into Miquella's mythology as people forgot about her
Yes, and we don't know
Up to debate. He wanted to become a God and make his own order of love, but abandoned his humanity along the way in order to do it, so it's up to debate of if/how it would've worked.
Miquella didn't want to restore the Golden Order, he wanted his own thing, those are all restoring the Golden Order but with their ideology supplanted into it, Miquella wanted the whole thing removed
>>
File: 1670258311658821.png (190 KB, 332x378)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
most of the random loot in the dlc is actual trolling, right? mushrooms, low level runes and smithing stones everywhere. i dont expect every item to be a unique piece of gear but theres no way anyone at this point of the game needs this stuff. it has to be literal trolling from the devs.
>>
>>484406386
NuFrom has attracted a bunch of zoomers that don’t care for anything but the bosses. You’ll get a grace around every corner and a stake in front of the boss door just to make sure you don’t cry too much about the “runback”. The levels are just window dressings now.
>>
>>484407257
Oh, I thought it was like supposed to look like golem armor man
>>
>>484406727
>What... Still here?
Seriously man, get some fresh air.
>>
>>484407227
>You can use Torrent.
Then what's the problem?
>>
>>484407004
Like 90% of the DLC spells are shit.
>>
>have to summon Ansbach and Thiollier for radahn to finish their questlines. they give the already bloated radahn more hp.
fuck off. gonna give this a couple more tries before I decide to cheese.
>>
>>484406249
>>484407227
>we're now at the point where needing to roll is considered bad game design
what the fuck happened?
where did we go so wrong?
>>
Is it okay that I used summons on the Leda fight?
It seems like cheating no matter what the circumstances, especially when all of use are just ganking Leda in a corner.
>>
File: 1695314980422233.png (172 KB, 700x724)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>all that "Miquella is the most powerful, fearsome and dangerous Empyrean EVAHH!" hype the main game did
>Miquella in the DLC
Man this is crap, Messmer mogs so hard
>>
>>484406556
No, it's true. It makes perfect sense and Radahn is actually heavily foreshadowed
>>
>>484406772
I really want mimic questline back.
>>
>Almost 2 weeks the DLC is out
>Retconfags still screeching
>Pre-DLC Miquellatards still screeching
Oh I am laffin'
>>
>>484406448
>Marika killed the Fell God of Fire, a deity of the Hornsent
Hornsent do not worship the Fell Gods. The giants (and the Fell God, I suppose) are antagonists and monsters in their sagas. Not the same
>This explains much about Messmer and Melina have Bestial/Crucible features and Marika's desire to seal them as well as the visions of Fire they bore, being children of the Fell God, but also explains why the Twin Prpdigy are affected by constant rapid decay (Radagon's side) and eternal youth (Marika's side).
Messmer and Melenia do not have those features. At most you're right about the fact they're cursed by the fell god.
And the twins are cursed with permeability the same way that Marika's shaman flesh is permeable. Malenia's translates to being open to the rot, and Miquella's "permeable" in the sense that he's immature and naive like a child
>hen the Haligtree fails, Miquella proposes an alliance to Radahn
The alliance was proposed in their youth, which was before the Haligtree. Also before Radahn did the star stopping
>For him to be resurrected in a vessel at the Gate of Divity so that Miquella could ascend to Godhood. Radahn accepts but only if defeated in battle, living by Godfrey's words that a crown is warranted with strength. The Battle of Aeonia ends in a stalemate and Radahn becomes feral until the Tarnished kills him.
That's not what happened. Radahn didn't NEED to be ressurected. It was done simply because Radahn wanted an "honorable death" before he did his part of the deed. The ENTIRE Caelid war is now a massive LARP. An entire continent ruin, thousands dead, over a LARP.
>>
I'm not having fun against Fagdahn...
>>
>>484407057
She let the dog fuck her.
>>
>>484406448
retard. radahn didnt want to be miquella's consort, thats why miquella sent malenia to kill him instead. radahn wanted the elden ring for himself thats why he attacked leyndell (but got mogged by Morgott)
>>
>>484407410
I think that sometimes he can do it in your face and that doesn't leave enough time to run away from it on torrent.
>>484407469
You should be able to avoid every single attack in these games without the use of iframes, it's what gives it beauty.
>>
Remember that brief period in the network test where equip load was tied to strength?
>>
>>484405714
Who gives a fuck how you decide to play? It literally has no bearing on anyone else if you decide to go outside community agreed upon level ranges. Do what ever the fuck you want, just stop the insecure whining.
>>
>>484406605
cocoon shit is pretty retarded
>needs to leave his body behind with the crosses
>body is already in the cocoon
doesn't make much sense
>>
>>484407113
yeah but you can't say "the story was always planned to be like this"
especially when the cutscene of malenia shanking radahn and then blooming is as old as the announcement trailer, well before dlc even entered miyazaki's head
>>
>>484407501
I mean he became a god all on his own without the Elden Ring tf more do you want.
>>
>>484407413
Double Moon is pretty nice desu. Clears a place, looks scary, AoE in tight spaces is brutal, in PvP it's useful.
>>
>>484407519
>Radahn is actually heavily foreshadowed
This is just not true. At very most he is very mildly foreshadowed, and not at all in the role that he ends up having in the final product. Heavily foreshadowed? Nah, you're coping or suckling Memesharty's and FROM's teat too much.
>>
>>484407148
Wasn't there leftover data for a co op boss rush mode or was that bullshit from dataminers
>>
>>484407004
Do they stack?
>>
>Bosses are shit
>Scuba frags are shit
>World design is shit
>New spells are shit
>Most new weapons are shit
>Lore is even more shit than usual
How much did they pay reviewers to say this dlc is the best ever made?
>>
>>484407654
So we're gonna pretend that jumping and completely removing your lower bodies hitbox isn't iframes?
>>
>>484407654
That boss fucking sucked, did you actually kill it using only the torch?
>>
>>484407663
That was a fun way of forcing everyone into a strength build.
>>
File: 1696139518927292.jpg (563 KB, 1920x1080)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
How do I get up to the golem guys? Am I at least in the right area?
>>
File: lothric and malenia.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>484406448
no. malenia/miquella is supposed to be a copy of lorian/lothric
>>
I wanted to ask Midra about Nanaya but he told me...
It's nan-a-ya business!
>>
>>484406386
Belurat and the shadow keep were pretty good at least but way too short, damn shame stormveil's mobs are so shit it would be an amazing endgame dungeon
>>
>>484405334
I want to drink his delicious cock milk
>>
File: 1716793762638281.png (68 KB, 500x532)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>484407549
>
>>
>>484407442
You don’t actually. I didn’t summon Thollier and his corpse was still in the boss room afterwards with all his loot.
>>
File: as you should.gif (1.01 MB, 498x278)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
>>484407836
>That was a fun way of forcing everyone into a strength build
>>
>>484407790
They gave reviewers prebuilt optimal character builds with scattree locations. They experienced a different game
>>
>>484407469
ER caveman tier gameplay isn't all that compatible with the levels of AOE and 10 hit combo bullshit that bosses throw at you.
>>
>>484407830
No, I want to do it at SL1 first.
>>484407823
Jumping is more fun than rolling.
>>
>>484407501
It's frustrating
Miquella was 'fearsome' because he's manipulative. Because he can compel the wills of men, tempt them with the things they wish for most.
Ansbach wasn't afraid of Miquella because he can move at the speed of light and call down laser orbital strikes. He feared him because he saw a mirror reflecting the weakness of his own heart and didn't know how to overcome that.

That's a cool concept. Reducing that to a dragonball z fight was so lame.
>>
File: 1709019373910147.png (933 KB, 1150x1199)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
>>484407143
Take less than a minute to check what they are complaining about.
If you don't think performance issues aren't a valid complaint you're retarded, by the way.
>>
File: eldenringsouls3reference.jpg (289 KB, 2048x1664)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>484407883
>>
>>484406772
just add some base game NPC reactions to basic shit in the DLC relevant to them, breaks the immersion for nobody to care
>>
Chances that they'll add in cut or broken stuff later like they did when the original game launched?
>>
>>484408035
I could post my runs here with litterbox links but I don't think anyone would be interested.
>>
>>484407964
None of this is true. This is literally just you, only you stopped after the first one. No one else cares.
>>484408061
Performance issues are a problem, I agree. But not enough to give the whole DLC a negative review, for me.
>>
>>484408035
>No, I want to do it at SL1 first.
And without fragments.
>>
>>484407764
nope
>>
The new lore from the dlc is honestly pretty good overall. We got sick new lore on dragons, the entire Hornsent and Rauh culture, Messmer, and a lot of new info surrounding how Death used to work before the Erdtree.
>>
>>484406497
The fact that he didn't use Godwyn's soul just proves that it's gone, and that Godwyn could never be revived.
It may very well be a retcon, but it's canon now.
I don't think the idea that the soul remains in the body is ever mentioned directly in the game, and you're just inferring that from the idea of Erdtree Burial.
But Spirit Ashes show us that the soul is freed when the body is destroyed (Ashes: the body was burned, maybe with Ghostflame).
Maybe Alexander stuffed enough of Radahn into his pot that the body was destroyed and the soul was freed.
This is now something that has to be made to fit into the established lore, retcon or not.
>>
>>484408035
>the game should be designed in a way that fits my idea of fun otherwise it's bad game design
>but this form of i-frames is ok because i say so
You can have an opinion about rolling but don't state it as if it's a fact of game design when it's clearly justified by a very flimsy logic based solely on what you personally find fun
>>
File: mottlednecklace.png (220 KB, 567x183)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
Thank you, Mottled Necklace +2
>>
>>484408281
>the retcon proves there was never a retcon
Ummm, anon?
Are you aware what "begging the question" means?
>>
File: 37373.jpg (82 KB, 720x540)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
10 skibidi for mid-game bosses should be average or even below it, right?
Bayle, Putrescent, Metyr, Midra, Avatar, Gaius - all felt kind of too easy and I'm wondering if I didn't go too far after exploring most of the early DLC.
>>
>>484408271
Yeah, unfortunately the main storyline in the DLC sucks donkey balls. Everything but the main story is cool.
>>
>"Hey this boss isn't bad so far, I wonder why are people complai-"
>boss: super spinning melee beam blast combo
Every time.
>>
derpy sliders waifu using danes footwork as a sidearm in a caster build, goldmask set, mimic tear 10+, and summons... this is the intended way to play elden ring.
>>
>>484408390
I don't browse reddit, sorry.
>>
>>484408425
>>484408271
The Miquella story really isn't so bad. It's much better than their the
>le berserk
>le utopia
Shit that people were "coming up with" online.
>>
>>484408418
I would consider 10 overscaled for most bosses
I did Bayle with 9 and he felt like a fun challenge and he's the hardest boss of all of the bosses you just mentioned so 10 is almost certainly further ahead than I would have liked to be when fighting them
>>
I'd never thought they could make a better dragon than Midir, but I am happy to have been proven wrong. Bayle is a bloody masterpiece of a boss fight and I almost feel sorry for casuals that summoned le funny NPC and spammed the katana weapon art. Then again, it's not like they'd recognize the brilliance of that fight any way.

Easily the single best experience I've had in all of FS games.
>>
File: Painted_World.jpg (304 KB, 1200x1615)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
I just want to see them make a dungeon as good as the Painted World of Ariamis again some day. Or Tower of Latria.
>>
>>484406497
>>484408390
Dataminers found that malenia was the original final boss not godwyn. Let godwyn go. He was never meant to be anything.
>>
File: 1000014578.jpg (471 KB, 1561x1560)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
I beat Radahn because Miquella did the grab attack on my mimic and while he gently lowered it down I was able to wail on him. lol.
>>
>>484405334
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJyPUwwPM
>>
>>484405334
Are there any good Elden Ring lore youtubers? Good means:
>clearly differentiates fact from speculation
>does not spout fanfiction
>looked deeper than just the wiki
>>
>>484408442
Rellana?
>>
File: tenor (11).gif (2.32 MB, 444x250)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
Dryleaf Dane, my Mimic Tear, and myself with his weapon fighting Romina
>>
File: i beat the game.png (188 KB, 612x577)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>I beat Radahn because Miquella did the grab attack on my mimic and while he gently lowered it down I was able to wail on him. lol.
>>
>>484408578
but anon... thats exactly what the story is. Miquellas idea of utopia is everyone being brainwashed by him
>>
>>484408542
Concession accepted, lorelet.
Next time if you bothered to read some item descriptions, you would probably have found the phrase "ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell." on the description of every single summon in the game and probably realized trying to argue that remains aren't remains is retarded.
>>
>>484407715
>Radahn is the focus of the reveal trailer
>focus of the pre-launch story trailer
>mystery of why Radahn fought Malenia in the first place always came up in lore discussions
miquella schizos are just mad their headcanon of Malenia invading Caelid was for selfish reasons and not "Radahn was ebil and holding back the stars so Miquella can't finish his 100% pure goals of killing Godwyn and making everyone get along in the Haligtree"

the cope for Malenia/miquella simps was that nuking Caelid was necessary for the greater good, now that cope is gone
>>
>>484408595
I completely agree. I fought him like 10 times before going away for the weekend. His OST theme was stuck in my head for 2 days. When I came back, everything clicked immediately (usually happens after a few days of not playing). I fought him for 2 hours with claymore and it was one of the best bosses in all FromSoft games imo.
>>
>>484408595
>Bayle better than Midir
lmfao
Bayle is mechanically a far inferior fight comparted to Midir. It's to Midir what Radahn is to Gael.
>>
File: 1697674512947606.png (55 KB, 796x241)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>484408249
I've read that chinese treat steam reviews as a comment section, so it explains why there's so much. But I would also say that their reviews (alongside other asian countries) are more "varied". The performance issues complaints show up way more in english.
>>
>>484408595
I'm sorry you cucked yourself out of based Igon, maybe you should let yourself have fun with video games instead of taking everything so seriously.
>>
>>484408665
>my mimic
>I beat Radahn

that's a lazy bait
>>
>>484408665
Based
>>
>>484408418
I literally stopped caring after fighting the putrescent knight and the hypo, I just popped all the ones I had, It didn't felt like I did more damage but at least I stopped dying in 2 hits.
>>
>>484408695
>elden ring lore
would be a 1 minute video
>>
>>484408695
I was on-board with that archaeologist guy until one of his videos opened with some footage of heckin' Drumpf as an example of le bad man of history.
>>
>>484407868
Please help. I can feel my blood pressure rising. I've never been this stumped in this game.
>>
>>484408753
So it is not a utopia then? His story in the DLC is somewhere in between the two I mentioned. He started out with good intentions, but lost himself along the way. And him becoming a God would be bad. Especially for Miquella himself.
>>
>>484408838
don't care. badly designed boss. anything else is cope and Miyazaki hagiography
>>
>>484408580
What the fuck, that's not possible
I've cleared minor zones and I'm just getting through Shadow Keep but I still have more than dozen unused scat fragment
I've heard that the average for Shadow Keep was 12 or even more?
>>
>>484408929
You need to grow some thicker skin anon.
>>
skibidi fragments was a bad idea
>>
>>484408695
>I need someone who doesn't elaborate on anything but also doesn't not elaborate on anything
k
>>484408929
snowflake
>>
>>484408665
the grab attack is kind of jank in general
it has a really long startup time and it takes him ages to recover even after he hits you so you can get 2 heals/attack chances off if you get grabbed vs 1 if you don't.
it's arguably a good thing to get hit by it if you're confident in only getting hit by it once, and in co-op is just leaves the boss there to get shredded
>>
>>484408648
I think the most interesting thing found in cut content is that the geq was supposed to be a ymir figure who wanted to replace metyr and that's why her black flame emblem is her face idk why they didn't keep that or any of the only gloam eyed queen references, even the putrecent knight was supposed to be one of her warriors.
>>
We are not gonna let Midir be ranked lower than a worse dragon fight just because it has an Ahab expy screaming his ass off.
>>
>>484408595
>best experience I've had in all of FS games
>roll roll roll hit the boss roll roll roll hit the boss
>>
>>484409057
Nah, I don't support leftists faggots.
>>
I don't understand what I'm supposed to do to survive radahn's anime teleport multi-slash attacks
>>
>>484408812
Holy fucking cope. I love DS3 but Midir is so goddamn overrated. Bayle is better in every way possible. Presentation, OST, moveset, difficulty etc. You're one of those people who hates anything that is new because you're too "cool" for that. You'd rather beat a head horse for another 20 years and cry like a fag on the internet.
>>
>>484408812
Midir now feels way too easy with every attack giving a clear opening for a head hit (2-3 with a quick weapon). He's still remarkably good, nothing can take that away, but Bayle is simply a direct improvement in every single way.
>>
>>484408578
>The Miquella story really isn't so bad
Come on now, it does not even come close to living up to what FROM hyped up. We KNOW they cut shit from the game, we know they cut Miquella related stuff from the game even. The Miquella focused DLC has MAJOR Miquella scenes cut from the game, we saw this from the trailer, it's a travesty. They dropped the ball on the main story line, there's no way around it.
>>
File: 454242424422.png (472 KB, 804x565)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>484405334
Why is Miquella like this?
>>
>>484408695
Anon, you are asking for too much considering the lore of this game is mostly fucking nonsense pieced together with hope and autism.
>>
>>484409015
You can get scat level 16 for shadow keep. that was my level. Maybe even 19
>>
>>484408648
Where did you find that
>>
>>484409138
Nigger.
>>
>Try fighting Bayle with the Dragon Katana
>Spam AoW
>Fight is easy

>Try without spamming AOW
>Target locks onto his head and is super fucking frustrating and terrible in every way
>Instead unlock and hump his crotch all fight
>Fight is easy

I really wish they'd just stop dragons from rearing up their heads constantly if they want us to hit them. Sennesax has the same issue
>>
>>484408790
>makes shit up
>>
>>484409215
>We KNOW they cut shit from the game, we know they cut Miquella related stuff from the game even. The Miquella focused DLC has MAJOR Miquella scenes cut from the game.
Can you please fucking leave the thread already? I'm seriously starting to get annoyed by you and your blatant lying. You never show any proof for the nonsense you are spouting. "Many scenes with Miquella cut from the game". There is a chance that there was ONE ending cutscene cut from the game. That is it. Stop fucking lying, you annoying coomer pedo FAGGOT.
>>
>>484408695
>looked deeper than just the wiki
These are contradictory.
>>
File: 1703739056373721.png (228 KB, 803x456)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>484406364
>>484406521
>>484406735
>>484406769
Heart stolen ;)
>>
>>484409179
Don't fall for the propaganda anon.....All that left-right bullshit are the Jews, never forgot.
>>
Radahn is beyond miserable. What an absolutely hopeless feeling fight.
Maybe we’ll get some Reddit fag offering to solo him too.
>>
>>484409015
I feel like I fucked up my first playthrough by overscaling myself for the vast majorty of bosses and I think I was somewhere between 12-15 for most of them so I wouldn't recommend getting your blessing level any higher until you reach a boss that you really feel like is walling you because of it
The only boss that needs a doodoo level of 15 or higher is probably Radahn himself
>>
>>484408929
>Noooo don't make fun of my target of adoration
You guys try to act like you're different from trannies and le grill boss types but you're all the same lot. Acting like muh hecking politics and your opinions matter while trying to painting your shit in every form of media and ruin it for everyone else that doesn't care about this garbage.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 20240702_081329.jpg (212 KB, 992x1403)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Had a weird dream about this DLC.
>Miquella is more of a companion and shows up from time-to-time to guide the player
>There's a segment where he'd appear with Torrent when you summon him and ride on the back
>He needs you to kill Messmer, that's why he led you here
>Mohg is alive idk how
>The Midra segment is him actually stealing Torrent for his own mission, Torrent comes back after though
>He's trying to revive Godwyn
>Godwyn comes back fucked up and cursed and needs to be put down
Gist was that Miqy tries so hard but fails at every turn. With the Unalloyed Gold, Castle Sol, St. Trina, Haligtree and now Godwyn...
idr how it ended tho
>>
How do elden ring's waifus compare to the earlier games? Like priscilla, bb doll, emerald herald, fire keeper, and others?
Will Fromsoft learn that people want more cute anime girls?
>>
>>484408418
>>484408580
>>484409015
>>484408878
Forgot to mention, I'm 10 pre-patch scooby-doo snacks
>>
>>484409215
Dataminers found out those scenes were never in the game. What was shown in the trailer was trailer only. What they did find however was a bunch of gloam eyed queen stuff and malenia stuff. Even a few weapons like the sword of knight was meant to be blackflame related
>>
>>484409224
Is this a screenshot from a video?
>>
>>484408812
nostalgia boomer babble
>>
>>484409224
It's hot
>>
File: 1553340295019.jpg (519 KB, 1280x1079)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>Beat the DLC
>Not a single good boss fight

Bravo Miyazaki
>>
>>484409409
Cope and seethe. No lies were ever mentioned, straight up FACTS brodie. Enjoy your cut up garbage, Miyazaki fucked it up.
>>
>>484409507
I don't know what that means anon.
>>
Sinh is peak fromsoft dragon boss design. it's all been downhill from there.
>>
>>484409513
May we see it?
>>
>>484409295
you can't get past level 18 before the final area
>>
>>484409425
Multiple of those replies are me
>>
>>484408648
>Dataminers found that malenia was the original final boss not godwyn.
Can we see this or?
>>
>>484407198
my erect penis, when miquella hugs me and positions it between his thighs.
>>
>>484409493
Why is he looking at me like that...
>appear with Torrent when you summon him and ride on the back
kino
>>
>>484409152
It's a function vs form thing.
Midir is functionally the best Dragon fight in all of Souls because of how you can actually fight him like a more traditional souls boss as opposed to becoming a knee and ankle slapping simulator, Midir's only real issue is he is a fucking fat stack of health relative to how much damage you're allowed to deal in DS3.
Bayle, Placidusax and Fortissax have much more spectacle on their side, if you don't mind having to sacrifice how you approach the fight for something big and flashy and cool, then it's easy to see why the ER dragons get rated higher.
>>
>>484409480
I don't even like Trump, retard.
I just really fucking hate Leftists, and when they reveal themselves I take notice.
>>
>>484409441
the funniest redpill is learning that jewish men produced the first rap albums
>>
Elden Ring should've had something like Nioh 2's shiftling transformation, our movement can't keep up with this arm's race.
>>
>>484409194
>moveset, difficulty
Midir is better designed here, simple as. Both the camera and his moves are made with fighting the head in-front and the fight benefits from that with a good, rhythmic flow even if he is a huge damage sponge. Bayle TRIED to copy this design but overshoots by a mile with camera issues, unavailability to attack and the head and even MORE jumping around than Midir.
>>484409197
>Midir now feels way too easy with every attack giving a clear opening for a head hit
Okay, I knew you people were just shooting the piss.
>>
>>484409606
I don't need to cope and seethe, because I like the DLC. You are the only fucking one coping and seething. All you do is try to convince people here (24/7) that there was a lot of cut content and you've got ZERO evidence for it. Fuck off man, seriously. You act like a 13 year old spoiled brat. Grow the fuck up, fag.
>>
>>484409493
>He's trying to revive Godwyn
>Godwyn comes back fucked up and cursed and needs to be put down
Already a better ending.
Could also end with him giving you his shard willingly so you can have all the runes whole.
>>
>lightning perfume does colossal sword damage per hit and rolling sparks will genuinely just oneshot people even without doing the unlocked cheese
What the fuck did they do to this? Why is the lightning one so nuts while the rest are just mid?
>>
>>484409503
Ranni was pretty much the entire “gaming community”’s flavor of the month waifu when the game initially released.
>>
>>484409590
Pretty fucking insane, I know.
>>
>>484409513
>Dataminers found out those scenes were never in the game.
It's literally in-engine and Miyazaki himself even said he couldn't talk about it and we had to wait and see when specifically asked on that scene.
>Dataminers found out those scenes were never in the game
Great, they completely erased any trace of it from the game then and we can't restore it in any way.
>>
>>484408595
>Can never hit his head
>Spams AoE attacks
>Can’t see him because of the camera
>Literally looks like a dog’s chew toy
You shills need to try harder. Battle is a pale imitation of GOATdir at best.
>>
File: 1711205582072178.png (25 KB, 317x266)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMxM-nqGUa0

I'm thinking Midir is better
>>
>>484409590
Bayle was unironically the best in my opinion.
>>484409657
Oh, then yeah must've been 16
>>
>>484408695
I like Hawkshaw
>>
>>484409760
People like you are so pathetic.
>>484409834
>ONE fucking ending cutscene that might have been cut for whatever reason
>cry and complain like a little kid for 2 weeks straight
You need a real parent to smack the shit out of you.
>>
File: s3dfvg5c30ad1.jpg (373 KB, 1248x800)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>this DLC enemy with a baby is called the putrescence sorcerer
>putrescent knight has in-game data calling it the gloam eyed knight
GEQ crumbs
>>
>>484409746
They also brought slaves to America.
>>
File: 1697655349939878.webm (3.76 MB, 852x480)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>484409778
They wanted to make sure electroshock conversion therapy to cure homosexuality was available for a canon DLC ending but they forgot to nerf it for PvP
>>
>>484409763
You're coping, it's a fact they cut major and important story stuff from the DLC. This is irrefutable
>>
>>484409513
putrescent knight item descriptions are hilarious, so obvious he was repurposed just due to how short they are because there was no way to make it logical when he was made for a completely different purpose
>>
File: 1719025643791995.jpg (566 KB, 1414x2000)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>484409503
Fire Keeper will forever be the best girl for me.
There's something incredibly intimate how it all develops after you give her the fire keeper eyes, and also her ending. Not even necessarily romantic, just intimate. I don't think they managed to replicate any NPC's relationship to the player like that since.
>>
>>484409951
>People like you are so pathetic.
Put an argument to defend your opinions or stop bawling at other's.
>>
>>484409441
Fine. I hate Progressives. Communists. Anarchists. Syndicalists. Socialists.
Whatever ideology this easily-identifiable type of person subscribes to is irrelevant. I know them when I see them, and they're filth.
>>
>>484409834
Newsflash miyazaki lied. Shocker. He and itsuno(lying about there being more enemies like the sphinx in dd2) are just nippon Todd Howard and Peter Molyneux respectively
>>
>>484409763
>>484409951
seething
>>
File: file.png (66 KB, 600x371)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>484409624
Skibidi fragments were buffed in 1.12.2 (I'm playing on 1.12)
You'd get more out of them earlier, but they were more or less the same at a maximum of 20.
>>
>>484409503
Ranni is already pretty anime.
Cute tsun witch doll
>>
>>484407663
That remains a great idea.
>>
>>484409884
>Can never hit his head
I keep seeing people repeat this which just further entrenches me in my opinion that you guys all just fucking suck at this game
Bayle is full of openings and his head can be hit after the vast majority of his attacks even in phase 2
>>
>enter the dlc
>no cutscene
2 (TWO) years
>>
File: 1695305517812683.jpg (51 KB, 819x904)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>someone downvoted my message
Why? It was perfect. I had 30-0. Now it's 30-1. Forever stained. You monster.
>>
>>484409736
>Midir's only real issue is he is a fucking fat stack of health relative to how much damage you're allowed to deal in DS3.
Midir lost 3 entire moves if you weren't slapping his head leaving the entire fight avoiding the front flame breath, avoiding the 2 claw, avoiding the extremely telegraphed charge, and not getting cooked as he does a fly by (a move as easy as running the opposite direction of the fire)
It's not until the second face where Midir gets anything to become a threat and two of the are avoided just by either rolling into Midir or being underneath it.
>>
>>484409924
Bayle's theme absolutely mogs this one kek. Midir is one of the least interesting tracks in DS3.
>>484410021
>Major and important stuff.
Are you going to post any evidence of this? The scene in the trailers literally just looks like the alternative ending cutscene. If that was even going to be the case and it wasn't there to mislead the player.
>>
>>484409763
Why are there so many DLC defenders blind to its many flaws who get absolutely assmad whenever these flaws are brought up?
>>
>>484408937
I'll give you a hint. Around one of the bird warriors, look around the edge for something you can jump to
>>
File: GRTQHFRbIAARsJI.jpg (388 KB, 1385x1751)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>leda only helps you against rellana, a skippable boss
lazy bitch, DO BETTER
>>
>>484410067
There actually ended up being more unrevealed big enemies like the Sphinx after all, they were in the post-game, the worm and the bird. But yeah, they also rushed that game out unfinished.
>>
>>484409015
Beating Messmer at 12 felt too easy. Imo for a casual player you can do it like this:
dancing lion - 0-3
rellana - as high as you can get
messmer - 9-11
midra - 14-15
bayle - 16+
putrescent - 10+/-
metyr - 15-16
romina - 15-18
radahn - 20
gaius - 13-15
scadutree avatar - 10-11
>>
>>484409741
>this fragile
>>
>>484409924
speaking of ds3 ost, did anyone else think rellana's theme sounded straight out of ds3?
maybe it's just me seeing her use the pontiff swords
>>
>>484407565
>Hornsent do not worship the Fell Gods.
Yes they do, the Fell God is represented with Omen horns and described as an evil God that Marika killed
>Messmer and Melenia do not have those features.
Yes they do, Melina has a bestial eye
Messmer has the snake
>The alliance was proposed in their youth
You have absolutely no evidence of that
>That's not what happened.
yes it is
>Radahn didn't NEED to be ressurected.
The scroll specifically says that the Lord requires a vessel
>>484407630
>radahn didnt want to be miquella's consort
he did
>thats why miquella sent malenia to kill him instead.
no, that's because he's a war junkie that had to die
>>
>>484410158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFIiCkQx6e4

nah dawg this is incredibly generic
>>
>>484410097
Honestly all I've noticed is that I take way less damage after eating 5 skibidi's, I haven't notice a damage increase even if the number is yellow now.
>>
Actually disappointed that there is once again no desert area, come to think of it.
>>
Are we supposed to believe that there are settlements of normal humans out there that we just can't see because bideo gam like in the base game or is the Shadow Land actually empty outside of some stragglers in Belurat?
>>
>>484409590
I think Midra was a cool boss, although he would've been cooler if he had a move that forced you to look away from him otherwise it would build up madness onto you like that tower in Liurnia of the Lakes.
>>
>>484410025
Yeah, like what they ended up with is that he is one of those putrescence sludges that took a whiff of St. Trina.
Despite him looking nothing like those sludges at all. They’re like piles of burnt bone and flesh. He is an oily water boy.
>>
>>484407964
Nobody likes nuRadahn retard.
>>
Let's not forget the best part(s) about Midir
>screen nuke has an incredibly telegraphed start up, so you know full well tho get ready for some shit
>is the most vulnerable after said nuke, because that's your reward for surviving the most deadly attack
Simple fucking game design
>>
Absolutely nobody would consider Miquella evil or even morally ambiguous if he was a girl.
>>
>new talisman
:)
>its *talisman you already have* +3
:|
>>
>>484410187
I agree that there are flaws. I'd rank it 8/10. I do not mind criticism for the DLC. What I do find annoying, is the same fucking guy posting the same fucking garbage every single day, acting like a child.
>you rike?
>that will be 40 dollars
>lots of cut content
You know it's all the same guy. The same coomer pedo who wanted to join Miquella and is not seething for weeks because he didn't get the ending he wanted. It's absolutely pathetic behaviour kek.
>>
>>484410153
>The boss has a consistent, predictable, interactable moveset that gives plenty of openings for an even fight without unnecessary AoEs, rapid combo strings and excessive jumping around.
Oh no. What a counterargument?
>>
>>484409808
>rannifags get nothing in the DLC
and people say the DLC was fan service because of Radahn
>>
File: 3533332333322.png (541 KB, 814x802)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>484409554
yes
https://x.com/Mad_slacker/status/1806005771907338520
>>
>>484410242
I've fought Rellana with ~7 skibidis and it was actually an oneshot because I could outtrade her with Occult Fangs and Endure
This build might be too strong
>>
>>484407883
Malenia and Miquella aren't half brothers
Malenia isn't the descendant of a God of Flames like Lorian and Radahn
>>
>>484407663
having some of compromise and having at least a slight equip load boosting (still less than investing in END) would be nice
>>
>>484410132
maybe they accidentally pressed it.....
>>
>>484410218
I was so fucking mad when I beat Rellana, only to realise I had already activated the grace past her boss arena.
She was the least fun I'd had since Malenia, and I could have just left her.
>>
>>484410382
I think you're in the wrong thread
Leather club /dsg/ is two doors down
>>
Just killed the scorpion centipede lady. This is the first boss of the dlc I didn't fucking hate.
Actually kinda fun.
>>
>>484409441
It was weird finding out that most big rw twitter accounts were jews or browns connected to mossad. I'm specifically talking about the ones that do nothing but seethe at blacks or trannies all day and never seem to promote any self love for whites, just seething at other groups.
>>484409985
So much was cut from her you can even tell the putrescence stuff was meant to be black flame by looking at the spells. The weird night katana and the poop spewing sword too were obviously blackflame
>>
>>484410115
You have approximately 1-2 seconds to hit his after an attack before he does another attack. Quit lying you faggot, it’s not even remotely consistent like CHADir is.
>>
>>484410158
Get Miyazaki's dick out of your mouth.
>>
>>484410340
NOOOO HE'S PERFECT YOU JUST NEED TO GIT GUD
HOWEVER YOU BEAT HIM DIDN'T COUNT AND IF IT DID COUNT YOU DIDN'T NO HIT IT SO IT DOUBLE DOESN'T COUNT
>>
>>484410417
The fact that people simp for Ranni proves your point
>>
>>484410046
how can one drawing fail so badly at anatomy. What the fuck?
>>
>>484410382
some of the bosses in the dlc do this, metyr and the final skibidi avatar have big explodey moves and then they slowly come back down while you slap the shit out of them
shame about the rest of their fights
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 266x189)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Enough with the delay attacks!
>>
>>484410193
Yeah I managed to find it but thanks anyways.
>>
>>484409590
Messmer, Bayle and Rellana were amazing fights.

Radahn could've been good if not for the super overtuned 2nd phase
>>
File: 1121.jpg (27 KB, 720x416)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Dark souls 3 hub was better than Elden ring
Friede>Malenia
Lothric & Lorian > Radahn & gay twat
Midir>Bayle
Gael>Elden ring
>>
>>484410059
Okey, just don't fall for that left-right propaganda, or watch any of those weird media channels who only bitch about things for 20 minutes straight, it's not healthy.
>>
>>484410427
Wish From would stop doing this shit
>>
>>484410297
>Omen horns
Are a curse. Like wraiths. Hornsent used HOLY. Omens are a curse caused by the Hornsent, either to Marika specifically or the Erdtree trying to suppress certain aspects of life.
>Yes they do, Melina has a bestial eye
Messmer has the snake
More curses
>>
>>484410115
Yes I too love getting half my screen blocked by Bayle's model when I go over to hit his head, the only point I can lock on to, while he prepares an attack I cannot see. If his came naturally adjusted like Midir's does to always keep you cognizant of his front, I'd hate it so much.
>>
>>484410527
the fingerprint on the night set, and the black flame sigil look identical too
>>
>>484410462
Much obliged.
>>
Kalameet is a better dragon fight than Bayle.
>>
>>484410528
You faggots were hyping up Midir when I first played DS3 for so long, and it was one of the least enjoyable fights in the game.
>>484410542
I'm not obsessed with these games like you. I'm only in these threads because I am playing the DLC. When I've completed the DLC I will go on to do something else. You'll still be here kicking and screaming?
>>
>>484410098
That's my point. They should know now that people want out-of-place goofy anime girls in their grimdark game setting.
>>
>>484410592
DLC?
More like...
De Layed Combat XDDDD
>>
>killed radahn with holy fingerprint shield and glintstone icecrag
did i beat the game?
>>
>>484410527
And with this post we can leave the subject and go back to bitching about how ER bosses fucking suck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmUaKP-FtYg
>>
>>484410417
I'd be brainwashed by her
>>
>>484410670
>Lock on
>In a From Soft game after 2009
LMAO
>>
>>484410616
>Midra was my favourite boss of the DLC
>has slow DS3 esque telegraphed attacks
Bros...
I think I like DS3
>>
File: 1673355559672976.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>484409590
the bosses are fine but you fight every single one the same way. some have weaker points but it's nothing like midir or amygdala where you're at a meaningful disadvantage for trying to hit a safer spot.
>>
>>484410315
it's basically a remix of the Targ theme from Game of Thrones
>>
>>484410616
I feel like Radahn is really a totally exaggerated Gael. Right down to the lingering effects of their after swings. Except in Gael you could dodge that with perfect timing.
>>
>>484410238
True however none of them had any of the specialness it had which is what he was implying, also the moonshit too, just like with dd1 it didn't mean anything. All 4 do these half lies where they hint at something that's gonna be in and may even put it in the trailers, but if their team has to cut it they have the benefit of the doubt from their simps because they never outright confirmed it and people will come up with excuses for them based on that
>>
>>484410592
Seriously.
>"haha you spent the last decade conditioning yourself to play our games a certain way?"
>"fuck you"
>>
>>484405816
>has the meta level late game invasions changed
There really wasn't meta level for late game invasions pre DLC. People were completing the game anywhere from 80 to 170 naturally and invasions are supposed to be about invading hosts playing through the game naturally. So yes it has changed. 150 is the DLC invasion meta level.
>I really want to go to 160
Go to 160 then
>>
>>484410852
DS3 bosses are the best in the series shame it has the worst levels;
>>
>Legacy dungeon "level design"
>Bro just run around on rooftops

This shit is so fucking uninspired lmao
>>
>>484410097
Wow, those changes are WAY smaller than I was lead to believe.
>>
>>484410779
I'm sure you'll be here defending Miyazaki cutting major plot important stuff just months from release for his next game as well. It's tradition for him at this point after all.
>>
>>484410821
It doesn't matter anon, you can't take this game seriously if you have to resort to cheese to beat a final boss.
>>
In all my years on 4chan I have never been in a general that was this retarded. And I bet that most of the threads on /vg/ are even worse. There are always some people shitting up every thread, on every board, but these people take the cake.
>>
>>484410839
only now noticed him fucking up his spellcast while i was on my way out

i feel bad invading these hosts even when i larp
>>
File: 1692217717141809.jpg (781 KB, 1920x1080)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
Hahahahahahahaha HAHAHA
Good one, Miyazaki.
>>
File: frenzytwink.png (2.01 MB, 1312x838)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>484410720
This set was made for the successful Lord Of Frenzy and not that weeping mess in the woods.
>>
>>484410528
>You have approximately 1-2 seconds to hit
THAT'S A LONG FUCKING TIME
You know where the head is going to be after every attack if you're not pre-emptively positioning yourself and dodging in such a way so that you're next to the head after the attack that's your own fault
>>
>>484410382
Gael did the exact same. He let out a scream before his 5 hit combo and is visibly winded afterwards.
meanwhile ER has the most deadly attacks have barely any moments of vulnerability and the weakest/easiest to avoid attacks have tons of vulnerability
>>
>>484410632
It's fine, I prefer my content autistic and long form. Like 4 hour breakdowns on the history of the Spanish Civil War.
>>
>at each Cross, Miquella abandoned a physical piece of himself, as you can see through the blood flowers and such
...what part of the body is the 'Love'? Or the 'Doubt and Vacillation'?
>>
>>484411061
Okay bye
>>
>>484410583
Ranni and Miquella are quite literally polar opposites, the game practically hits you over the head with it. They actually recorded another speech by Miquella that 90% overlaps with Ranni's
>>
>Carian royal women are intense lovers
>do Ranni's quest
>make sure to qualify for 'dear consort eternal' ending
>defeat Elden Beast
>fakeout and do Goldmask ending
>Ranni saw you use the mending rune instead of summoning her
>Ranni mindbroken
>>
>>484410132
Just make a new playthrough
>>
>>484411061
yeah in all your two years
go to /trash/ and report back to us
>>
File: 1715417345957979.jpg (609 KB, 1955x4050)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
>>484411140
That should be Trina
>>
Is Moonveil still considered OP?
>>
>>484411140
Love is the heart, duh. Doubt is your spleen
>>
File: 20240630_003132.jpg (2.27 MB, 4032x3024)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>484411061
Visit some of the generals on /k/
Even more retarded ever since the stupid slavnigger war started and actual bots are spamming it (for both narratives)
>>
>>484410251
Kind of. Also related to this, the first phase of the Divine Beast kind of reminds me of the unused theme for the original Crimson Bat, but sped up and slightly altered.
But maybe it's just the violins that give this feeling to me, I dunno.
>>
File: 20240702_213431.jpg (341 KB, 1231x2048)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>484409725
Look at the picture again, his eyes are looking down
>>484409768
Not getting Godwyn, or any Godskin/GEQ/Death stuff despite their obvious presence in the DLC was a fucking crime.
I need more Prince of Death
>>
>>484410852
Midra is a DS3 boss in elden ring which is why people with overpowered builds stomp him but fighting him DS1 style makes him universally beloved.
>>
File: 114234235.jpg (19 KB, 409x393)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>484411005
Topkek. I'll be in Italy for the whole summer. But you have fun screaming like a spoiled brat for the rest of the year, trying to convince everyone 50% of the game was cut.
>>484411175
Why would anyone be on /trash/? I'm not a fucking crack hobo.
>>
>>484411061
Get over yourself faggot
>>
>>484410852
Only zoomers hooked on the 'za hate Midra
>>
>>484411004
IIRC it's 1.5 -> 1.65 damage dealt at 10 skibidis, some anon posted his character and it was more than 100 free AR, something along the lines of 1230 to <1400
>>
>>484411089
Get it to phase two for a good laugh
>>
We've come so far that now the thing to do isn't making themed invasion builds but rather to make themed grace duelist builds and sit around with a zone you wiped via CE and a rune arc with 99 cheated consumables.
This shit is literally half my fucking invasions at this point. Faggots think they're being charming while they chug through 12 flasks and spam rot pots because they're the "mushroom man xD"
>>
>>484411305
He's definitely a Dks3 boss in Elden Ring, which is why he was so good. Messmer is probably the best "Elden Ring" boss that Elden Ring has.
>>
File: 1691952033008041.jpg (452 KB, 1137x1137)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
I just think Miquella and Malenia as the last boss would be funny, haha.
Imagine how the internet would react, hahahaha. All the drawings hahaha.
>>
>scadutree fragments carry over to NG+
I just wanted to try a no fragment run and now I'd have to start a fresh save.
>>
>>484411089
>didn't make the water in abyssal woods a swamp that induces frenzy buildup
Miyazaki is losing his touch
>>
What DLC boss is going to get nerfed?
>>
>>484411341
If you were a veteran 4channer like him you would get it.
>>
why do Koreans keep drawing Miquella having a hypnosis app on his phone?
>>
>>484411140
Symbolic, and likely significant.
Obviously the site where he abandons Love is where he rid himself of Trina.
The other was on the Cerulean Coast, iirc, and might have some connection to his Numen lineage.
>>
>>484411341
I just hate schizos. Can't stand them. Can't help myself.
>>
>>484411531
They all got nerfed when they buffed blessings.
>>
>>484411061
You can't have been bere for very long if you actually believe that. /fog/ used to have a guy who set up a bot to spam the thread with screenshots of his game using a terrible ENB preset because people made fun of him for using it. He did this for fucking YEARS, and that's probably not even half as bad as some of the psychotic autism that happens on this board.
>>
>>484411556
It's a common porn trope in hentai
>>
They should've delayed it by 6 months, I would have been perfectly fine waiting if it meant a more fleshed out and properly tested product.
>>
>>484411531
Radahn
Gaius
>>
>>484411495
>all of the Miquella art post DLC is him wanting to be fucked or hypno-ing guys to top him
>no art of him hypno-ing girls and fucking them
why must everyone have such SHIT TASTE?
>>
>>484409409
There literally is cut Miquella content from the base game, you fucking goob, how about you shut the fuck up?
>>
>>484411095
>1-2 seconds is a long time
LMFAO. Yeah 1-2 seconds is plenty of time to run back to the boss after he shat fire all over the room, just for him to fly away and shit lightning everywhere.

Fromdrones are something else, man.
>>
>>484411621
Why do you assume that I visit the exact same boards as you, and have the exact same interests as you? I'm saying that this is the most retarded general I, personally, have ever seen.
>>484411717
>base game
Moving the goalposts now, I see?
>>
>>484407975
are you sure? I didnt summon hornsent despite siding with him when leda invaded him and he still fought/sided with her in the end.
>>
When can we expect the first balance patch?
>>
>>484407715
>The son of a Goddess of Resurrection and a Lord at the very least heavily associated with the Fire Giants curse that stroke Marika, that conquered his Fate and that aspires to following the footsteps of Godwyn is not foreshadowed for a DLC about averting/changing Fate, tied to the story of Marika and Radagon.
>>
>>484411802
Already happened, use your blessings.
>>
>>484411576
I think you're probably just mad at people not being universally positive on every aspect of the DLC and don't like that people have different opinions from you because you have invested your self-worth into some meaningless video toy. Stop getting so emotional over this lol.
>>
Wanna know something else that was cut /erg/ it was pretty interesting Romina was meant to be a returned Finlay
>>
File: wait a second.webm (3.81 MB, 1100x619)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>484411461
i get basically no ganksquads invading in certain areas, only goofy players who mostly have no clue. namely in areas like the storeroom, midra's manse, miquella's dungeon, any catacombs, and so on. it typically feels pretty bad to kill them so i just usually kill the phantoms and sever

any kind of open world area is ganksquad town though
>>
>>484411704
>You will never have any fanart of Miquella fucking Albinauric Archers
>You will never have any fanart of Miquella getting raped by the invisible Black Knives
>...
Coomers are soulless.
>>
>>484411779
I started playing FromSoft games 1 years ago, starting with Elden Ring. I beat Bayle after 30 tries with a claymore, scadu level 9 or 10. I actually like Midir but Bayle was just too much fun. Maybe stop getting mad at his attacks and just focus on what he's doing? His attacks are all well telegraphed and not that hard to dodge consistently.
>>
>>484411802
perfume bottle nerf, backhand blade swift slash nerf
>>
>>484411531
Radahn for obvious reasons, half his shit is broken and not just in the 2stronk way
Gaius because the charge hitbox is ass and could use a slowdown afters couple moves
Rellana because she will be treated as an early DLC boss, that said a little nerf to her phase 2 damage would make it more entertaining to trade
>>
>>484411704
Miquella turns all female tarnished into Leda clones
>>
>>484411576
Are the schizos in the room with you right now?
>>
just finished the dlc with dry-leaf from start to finish.

it's a piece of shit weapon in that it is boring and I wish I didnt have autism and felt the need to stick with it
>>
>>484411704
Femcel...
>>
>>484411531
I'm glad I cleared the dlc before the nerfs. just like with pre nerf radahn
>>
>>484412000
Schizos = People that don't agree with me
>>
>>484406290
What if i don't need to be brainwashed to worship Miquella? Will he still brainwash me just for good measure?
>>
is it me or does radahn not have a turning animation
>>
>>484411305
This is kind of the case for most bosses. I've had so much fun with Rellana, Bayle, Midra and Messmer with my vanilla strength build but most people just annihilated them dealing like 2-3k damage with an attack on top of status effects and then were like 'hm it's not very difficult'.
I shit you not one streamer dealt 8 fucking thousand damage in 2 seconds with a backhand blade combo and a bleed proc to Messmer in phase two, and then went on to say they wished the fight would have been more challenging.

On the other hand, Radahn's second phase just broke me completely. Was clearly designed with those 2-3k digits in mind.
>>
I haven't been paying much attention to ER discussion since the DLC released, so sorry if this has come up before, but are Thrusting Shields supposed to be this strong?
I usually don't use shields that much in souls games, but I wanted to give these a shot since they have a neat gimmick. You can play very recklessly when every one of your moves has a guardpoint, as long as you keep an eye on your stam. The damage on them is also strangely good. I had written these shields off when I first got them, but I've been pleasantly surprised by them at every turn.
>>
why was temple town ruins a big jerk off
there's nothing but a talisman there
why not put a mausoleum or some invading npc
>>
>>484411556
Hypnosis app is a popular recent hentai trope.
The running joke is that it's hard for artists to find a pretense for two popular characters to fuck, so rather than writing convoluted romance or seduction they find funny ways to skip to the explicit part. A few years ago it was "The Room You Cannot Leave Until You Fuck" and now it's hypnosis phone apps.

The fact that Miquella literally uses mind control to influence people makes it a funny joke
>>
>>484412075
I just have a thing for feminine tops is all
>>
>>484411868
>>484412000
>>484412096
Get over yourselves. I literally just said I rate the DLC an 8/10. I have plenty of things I do not like (as much) about it. But I would say the same thing about DS1, DS2 and DS3. But these people acting like there is a shit ton of cut content without any evidence for it? Posting the same exact replies each time? Yes, that is schizo behaviour.
>>
>>484412039
>just made a character focusing on the dryleaf weapon (and eventually a great katana as a weapon)
that's not reassuring anon
>>
>>484411898
I trust you :)
>>
>>484412181
He's pretty poorly animated in general imo. Feels like he was made at the very end
>>
>>484411704
Because in-canon he's fucked into a bloody pulp by Mohg and has a male Consort he's married to. He's gay as gay can be.

You want a straight couple you got Rellana and Messmer
>>
File: 1693817257659095.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>484411421
Ehh, it was not too bad. Thankfully I grinded the shit out of him at the start of the DLC pre-nerf at 0 scadus. The basilisks were funny tho.
>>
>>484411978
>30 tries
Oof, no wonder. You’re shit and coping about dying to an easy boss so many times.

I’ve fought Bayle multiple times in co-op and his head is NOT remotely easy to hit. He has maybe 1-2 attacks where his head sits still long enough for you to get a hit in, and that’s only for phase 1. In phase 2 you can never hit his head unless you get very lucky.
>>
The DLC needed more Ranni content.
She should talk to you at every Grace, she should be summonable for the final boss, we should be able to save Blaidd or at least keep him as a Spirit Ash, she should ride on the back of Torrent hugging us from behind, we should be able to restore her normal form as well so instead of Ranni hugging us from behind, we're actually on Ranni's back and piloting her like a tall powerful witch mech.
>>
>>484412235
makes sense thanks
just why Koreans specifically?
>>
>>484411978
Anyone who started with ds3 or elden ring doesn't have an opinion worth considering.
>>
>>484412316
I hope you like jump r2
>>
>>484412224
>there's nothing but a talisman there
that's 60% of areas in the dlc. they need to add more shit to the game and stop doing the scarcity meme
>>
File: 1673141689458832.jpg (537 KB, 1774x2236)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
So did they cook for this DLC?
>>
>>484412371
>I’ve fought Bayle multiple times in co-op and his head is NOT remotely easy to hit.
Imagine announcing to the entire thread how shit you are at the game just like that
Embarrassing
>>
>>484412173
Obviously, he brainwashed Leda which was his most devoured follower.
>>
>>484412414
Yes, if only we could all be as cool as you kek.
>>
CURSE YOU BAYLE

I CAN'T LOCK ON TO ANYTHING EXCEPT YOUR DAMNED HEAD
>>
>>484412250
>Shizos are everywhere. Coming out of the walls. Always arguing with me about everything.
Anonymous Poster I....
>>
>>484412502
overcooked yeah
>>
>>484412384
Saving blaidd is antithetical to his character and is like getting rid of patches' trickster nature, diallos dying to perfumers, or rya finding out about her origin.
>>
>>484412502
undercooked
>>
>>484412502
they overcooked but also forgot half the ingredients
>>
>>484412201
Pretty sure its one of the top tier weapons of the DLC (outside giga cheese stuff like the sometimes undodgable grab sword and backblade L2 spam)
I made a meme build intending to mess around the shield a bit then respec, but had the same pleasant surprise as you and kept the build
Its fun
>>
>>484412516
>his most devoured follower.
>Leda is a vorefag
>>
Here're Bayle's openings
>2-3 hits if you manage to be close when he does his fire-lightning flamethrower
>1 hit if you dodge his grab (only one because he immediately strings a combo after if you're close to his head)
>3-4 hits in first phase by dodging his divebomb jump backwards, although this is removed by a follow-up in the second phase
The main problem with Bayle's moveset is that his bread-and-butter combo strings are not actually punishable if you play him like Midir, locked on to the head. In-fact what is optimal is to go inside of him after dodging the final fire-lightning arm stab, get a few hits on his stump and then back away before he breathes fire on the ground. If you try to hit the head after he does his bread-and-butter you'll end up with serious camera issues where he'll easily string a bunch of melee attacks while you have terrible visibility. If you dodge these attacks backwards he strings too fast to hit the head in time.

The biggest difference from that to Midir is that Midir strung less combos from his bread-and-butter melee (larger cooldown to punish) and his head positioning didn't fuck with the camera when it was time to punish, and the camera always adjusted so you would have visibility right at the point of his head, which doesn't happen for Bayle.
>>
>Have a feminine self and a masculine self
>The masculine self is a flaming fucking faggot that dresses and acts like a woman anyway
Miyazaki please explain
>>
>>484412371
>whining about a body part being hard to hit in fucking co-op, where the boss spazzes around everywhere constantly changing targets mid-move
you can consistently hit his head every time he's done attacking as long as you're using something bigger than a dagger
>>
>>484412516
Leda was brainwashed to keep her from doing any more murders.
>>
>>484405714
>all my stats arent 99 so my build isnt complete
holy autism
>>
>>484412384
This DLC needed some Ranni content where I stomp her to death
>>
File: 1719880963769895.jpg (200 KB, 1200x1565)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
So.... do you think 200 years into the hikikomori couple lifestyle Ranni will agree to us having someone else around us?
Maybe not kids, considering how the last batch of Demigods turned out, but maybe like a pet?
>>
>started Messmer fight
>can't get Swift Slash
Thanks, Miyahacki.
>>
>>484412697
>inside you there are two empyreans
>one is a woman
>the other is gay
>you are gay
>>
>There are a ton of bosses in the game directly linked to a single Outer God
>They have incredibly huge lore ramifications
>They've got unique themed areas based on those Outer Gods
>They all don't have proper cutscenes or reasons for fighting them and they all just fucking die with the sole exception of Messmer
What the actual fuck happened here.
>>
>>484412697
To be fair, Marika's hot but she's very tomboyish. Plus that toned back and broad shoulders.
>>
>>484412371
I forgot to mention that this was after half a bottle of whisky. Surely you can do it sober.
>>484412552
If you think that it is normal for a grown man to spend hours (every single day) in a thread posting the same trash, complaining about not being able to side with the boy character he was attracted to, well, I don't know what to tell you anon.
>>
>>484412502
Radahn is the only Carian sibling that got any meaningful development and it’s for the worse.
They all got a new aunt I suppose.
>>
File: 1694417560227296.png (653 KB, 640x612)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>484412697
>>
>>484410592
>attacks that let you get a free hit in and still dodge
>bad
>>
>>484406606
"use deflect tear gaijin"
>>
So... PoD Staff doesn't even buff the new Ghostflame Putrescence or Spectral Discs spells? AND they show us Centipede Sigil spells being cast by the Catacomb Necros? AND we can't get those Staffs? AND even though they said they adjusted Prince of Death Staff scaling in 1.12, it hasn't changed and still require you to be RL200 or so to take advantage of it

FUCKING FUUUUUCK
>>
>>484412250

Not gonna agree nor disagree, not gonna lie. There's a fuckload of people with no chill here, borderline psycho. Gotta put down the insanity potion and take a hike, it's a fucking videogame not a job. You're supposed to have fun not blow a gasket.
>>
>>484410839
>Lion's Claw on a straight sword
Extremely high levels of based
>>
File: mooned.png (995 KB, 840x755)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>484412384
Part of me wanted Ranni to float down and wrap herself around my Tarnished like Miquella did to Radahn if you went with her ending, like some last second epic moment of giving the player a cutscene too for some hype or something.
But I went full Moore's set with his shield and a blood antspur rapier to shieldpoke him to death and now I want to get a drawing of my guy kneeling and bleeding while saying, "Ranni...forgive me.." As Moore's set wraps its arms around his neck and wraps itself around him, like the opposite of Godfrey's cutscene.
>>
>>484412923
>If you think that it is normal for a grown man to spend hours (every single day) in a thread posting the same trash, complaining about not being able to side with the boy character he was attracted to, well, I don't know what to tell you anon.
No I don't think you are normal.
>>
>>484412950
>can only learn that by getting hit/killed
sasuga
>>
So did they forget to add stance breaking to every npc encounter? The black knight boss at the beginning, the dancer, lamenter, leda and her allies, none of them can be stance broken...
>>
>>484412865
The Miyazaki cut-content special, happens every time. Gets worse the bigger the game is, that's why it feels so apparent in compared to something like Sekiro and Armored Core which are much much smaller.
>>
File: Miquella and Radahn.jpg (2.18 MB, 1800x2540)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>484406497
Radahn's soul doesn't remain in his body because his body become ash. The game goes in depth showing where the body of each shardbearer ends. Morgott lies on the floor in the arena, Tanith eats Rykard, Malenia blooms as a flower, Godrick gets stepped on by Gostoc, Rellana is still alive,... The only bodies that actually disappear are Mohg's and Radahn's. Is that a coincidence? No you stupid retard, it was planned for Mohg and Radahn to be in the DLC.
>>
Camera is also a huge problem with Radahn too btw, because the best place to fight him is right next to him (as staying away is pretty much asking for a bunch of aoes and aftermirages), but the camera doesn't adjust at all yo his model and thus most of his attacks are obscured by the model itself. Both Bayle and Radahn needed more playtest to adjust the camera.
>>
>>484412865
From had always chose strange bosses for cutscenes
Only 1 of the great ones have a cutscene in DS1 and the final boss Gwyn doesnt have one either
But Pinwheel does
>>
Is this the best build?
>>
>>484413020
Exactly. This is what baffles me. If I am disappointed with a video game, TV show, movie or whatever, why would I spend even more time discussing it and complaining about it? Just go do something else with your time.
>>484413060
Coming from a gay schizo pedo, that is a compliment.
>>
>>484413092
Not true. We see Alexander harvest his remains.
>>
>>484406775
no way, that's not that hard to dodge all things considered.
>>
>>484413092
>because his body become ash
Alexander.
Sounds like cope to me brotha
>>
>>484407413
as usual but the other 10% slap
>>
>>484413073
you learn them by not trigger fingering the dodge button whenever you see them go for an attack
>>
>>484412506
Ah yes, because everyone who does co-op must have never killed the boss before, right?

Midir > Bayle. Cope, Zoomer.
>>
Beheading and raping Leda!
>>
>>484412697
one is a faggot, the other is a bigger faggot.
>>
Miquella "cut content" anon is hitting /tv/ DUNC shill schizo levels within a week.
>>
>>484412824
we keep nepheli as a pet
ranni puts her soul in nepheli's body so we can have sex
>>
>>484413241
>why would I spend even more time discussing it and complaining about it?
Because I want them to do better and improve on their failings, something they clearly haven't done from Dark Souls 3 to Elden Ring since the issues from that game has only been exacerbated in Elden Ring, but people lap it up every time.
>>
I started with Dark Souls 1 PTDE and I prefer Bayle over Midir
>>
>>484412696
>3-4 hits in first phase

Not everyone plays with a fucking curved sword, lol. You literally can never hit the head more than twice with a greatsword/colossal (once 90% of openings). Which I'm not saying is a bad thing, I love the boss.
>>
>>484413102
nah running away is actually one of the best ways to fight Radahn because all of his long range moves are terrible aside from the afterimages which suck no matter where he does them. If you're facing him and he does Miquella's light because you're out of sword range, you can get huge damage. Same with his purple speen attack and savage lion claw.
You just have to watch out for the purple succ
>>
Are people really trying to gaslight the thread that there wasn't cut content?
>>
>>484407663
my favorite network test-ism was where phantom downscaling reduced almost everything on the stat screen by a percentage, hp, fp, stamina, equip load, ar, you name it
>>
The artist in the OP is very good and I like how they drew the Invading Executioner getting banged
And also Malenia feet.
>>
File: 1717128100075489.png (249 KB, 1400x2018)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
Leda correction when?
>>
my dick and balls were cut content
>>
I started with Demon's Souls and it's still the best one.
>>
>>484413479
By posting lies and claims with no evidence? And your main criticism is "I wanted to side with the little boy I like posting lewd pictures of"? I don't mind real criticism, but this ain't it chief.
>>
>objectively cut Miquella content (the main plot of the DLC) from the game
>Schizo!
Not an argument schizo. You can't falseflag this.
>>
>>484412224
small indie dev
>>
>>484413627
That's just Saber
>>
>>484413208
At least he's got decent VIG, whatever the fuck he does with the rest. The only real retarded thing he can do is not level up because "muh challenge" or something.
>>
Any good DLC webms?
>>
>>484412201
Uninfused they're a bit weaker than a regular weapon. Infused with one of the physical elements they only lose like 5 guard boost and become real weapons.

The guard poke is way too fucking strong though and I wouldn't be surprised if they nerf that attack in particular into nothingness.
>>
Can I get to the Rahu lands and the ruins below Rahu without approaching Messmer's crib? I don't want to break Miquella's rune yet.
>>
File: 20240702_163221.jpg (454 KB, 2880x2880)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>marika
>hot
>ranni
>hot
This is what we see of a non corpse but still damaged marika face, we can see her literal face and what she looks like. How is this face attractive?
And ranni how is this doll body attractive to you? She has no gentiles.
>>
>>484413754
i dont have
>>
thoughts on falx?

+ huge damage weapon skill
- cannot be landed
>>
>>484413565
>>484413640
Why are you moving the goalposts to the main game now? You have been crying over over a week that the DLC had cut Miquella content, not the base game. This is not the conversation we're having, schizo. So far there is only one (non confirmed) Miquella related cutscene that didn't make it. The one from the trailer. And so far we have no clue if that was going to be in the game or not, or why it was removed. That is not exactly the same as saying an entire Miquella plot was removed from the DLC, is it?
>>
File: 1713705561424838.webm (2.87 MB, 1280x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>484413625
I miss Code Vein so much
>>
>>484413379
No, because the only reason you'd need the co-op experience to know about boss's attacks and openings is if you've killed him in a few tries by being overleved/using cheesy OP shit.

You fucking suck.
>>
>>484413778
yes
no
>>
>>484413778
>no gentiles
the carians were jewish?? it all makes sense now
>>
>>484413631
>I wanted to side with the little boy I like posting lewd pictures of
I literally never said in any of my posts I wanted to side with Miquella and I have never posted any images of him in this thread or any /erg/ thread for that matter.
You're just making shit up and dumbing things down to misrepresent the main point of the poor writing that and plot points that are clearly not fleshed out.
You say you don't mind criticism, yet clearly this particular thing greatly irks you, 'chief'.

If you want a hugbox, go back to plebbit
>>
>>484413479
The issue is, and you need to understand this, most japs don't learn. Its part of why they're dying out as a people. They don't like to learn from their mistakes. You shouldn't care about anything they do this much because of this. They have the intelligence to match whites but they lack the ability to properly learn from mistakes that we have
>>
>>484413730
He's actually just doing a fun challenge thing where he's forced to level every stat equally, then changed it to every stat equal except VIG which he's leveling 2x, I just thought it was funny to post without context
>>
I started with Kings Field IV and want to correct Leda
Also
BB > DS3 > ER = DS1 > DS2 = KF4 > DeS(sucks)
>>
>>484411271
oh there's tons of death stuff it just isn't the same kind of death that we wanted
>>
File: 1649617066543.jpg (56 KB, 1024x1024)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>484413778
because these games are lacking good sex stuff we need to come up with our own headcanons
>>
File: lidl.jpg (8 KB, 217x232)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>kill a few bosses
>feel like restarting because I'm bored of the build
>repeat
>>
>>484413959
They're Welsh. No seriously. The merchants are Romani. The hornsent are jews look at item descriptions the hornsent are even said to call themselves "the chosen people" its really odd fromsoft would make this comparison then justify their genocide.
>>
>>484407004
It's fucking garbage but I will still use it because I love my dragonwife.
>>
>>484413972
The Miquella story in the DLC is much more interesting than some "Miquella makes a perfect world with rainbows and unicorns" type shit you people were hoping for. And recycling some Berserk plot would also have been gay. Glad we got something different, honestly.
>>
File: 1713928631154173.png (76 KB, 1029x334)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>no cock list
>not a single writing in /erg/ in months
is it over? what happened to the writefags?
>>
>>484413565
I don't think anyone is arguing that, it's just that it is a moot point. The game is wrapped up with its DLC already.
I don't like how the events related to Miquella turned out either, but you don't see me screeching at every waking moment about how much I hate it. I've accepted that and moved on.
Plus there's a bunch of more interesting shit that DLC delivered regarding Marika and other subgroups so I'm still happy overall.
>>
>>484414126
Hey can you not post my fiancée?
>>
>>484414227
>"Miquella makes a perfect world with rainbows and unicorns" type shit you people were hoping for.
You see that's the thing, I never said this or said I wanted this.
You're just proving my point and making up strawmen at this point because you get triggered by this criticism.
>>
>>484413927
I killed him in two tries with Igon summoned, no less. So he had double the hp. I was skibidi lvl16 or something. Proceed to cope some more, you shiteating subhuman niggerbeast.
>>
Are DEX builds just completely fucked against Radahn?
>>
>>484413909
Besides all those cutscenes
>>
File: 1654609476279.gif (3.06 MB, 640x640)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB GIF
>Having to fight Leda, Moore, and some other rando with infinite stamina, bloated health pools, healing, and no stance breaking

Holy shit, can I just finish this DLC already, what a fucking travesty.
>>
Man every ganksquad is already the same
>sleep shotgun with swift slash backhands
>madness torch in the back with deathblight
>>
File: 1649616707660.jpg (926 KB, 1920x1080)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
>>484414342
sorry
>>
>>484414126
I’m absolutely certain Miyazaki locked the guy who modeled Gwynevere in the basement given how repulsed he was by the design.
>>
>>484410449
so does bayle but it's more fun
>>
>>484414421
Bro.. your Ansbach and Thiollier?
>>
Gave up on the final boss and decided it just use mimic.
Best him two handing a cold infused great katana and carian sovereignty
>>
>>484413565
No, they're asking the guy complaining about dlc cut content to provide proof. He always mentions cut DLC miquella content but never shows it. Ever. Thats the problem even people that agree there were rewrites and retcons are getting sick of him for not backing up any of his claims.
>>
>>484413994
Yeah okay. Well there's a limit to that, it's not stupid it's just gonna make some things difficult if he keeps it that way. So he's like not even level 100, that's nothing, at some point he's not gonna find the game fun anymore even if the challenge is not absurd like doing level 1 naked or some shit.
I'm actually curious as to what would be the best gear for that build and how far until your barely boop your enemies on the nose.
>>
>>484414357
Are you the "50% of the initial DLC Miquella content was cut" poster? The one spamming the same terms like "you rike?" and "40 dollars!" every thread? Because if you are not, I honestly don't know why you are replying to me. I never even cared about criticism in the first place, writing or otherwise. What bothered me is the constant spamming and pathetic behaviour from that guy. That's all I was talking about.
>>
File: deathbedsmallsathome.png (249 KB, 514x300)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
Is there a chest piece with a boob wrap that fits the brown color of this thong?
>>
>>484413245
>>484413291
No, Alexande ris picking the bodies of random warriors and says so
>>
Messmer and Marika did nothing wrong, the jihad must continue
>>
>>484410153
I'm a weird outlier with Midir where I had a retarded amount of problems with his first phase.
I summon the knight lady despite it being recommended not to because she died fast and it bloats his health.
She died at 50% but that's all I wanted as I find dodging all his death lasers easy
>>
>>484414684
i dont know
>>
>>484414358
>So he had double the hp.

Oh, I see, you're a genuine fucking moron. Just off yourself and burden us with your cretinism no longer.
>>
>>484411704
it's a tragedy
>>
>>484413840
>acting as if one person is disagreeing with his schizoidisms.
I just noticed your faggot posts trying to gaslight that there's no cut content and trying to post as if the other anon's the one's that's crazy
There's obviously cut content in this DLC, related to Miquella specifically and several other things. You can't define factual truth just because you're upset others are upset about the fact that's a thing. Also find it hilarious how you're using ad homs to claim anyone that's upset with the lack of a Miquella end (which is part of what was cut) is a pedo. Claiming such things on 4chan of all places. Really shows your new.
Please see help. Or suicide. But just know no actual anon is buying your shit. It's just only one poor sod's bothering to reply to your schizoidisms
>>
>>484414684
no
can you stop asking this
>>
>>484412250
>I literally just said I rate the DLC an 8/10
>I see the patterns everywhere
>the schizos all over
Anon I'm going to help you out. This isn't Discord. There are hundreds of shitposters in these threads. You are posting Anonymously. The start of this reply chain is you vaguely complaining about this general being schizophrenic and that you have been here for "years" as if that means anything. Why are you expecting everyone in the thread posting anonymously knows who you are and what you posted anonymously in separate reply chains? At best this is extreme delusional narcissism but it is also very possible that you are literally schizophrenic.
>>
no matter the weapon I spend majority of my time rolling
>>
>>484414174
the carians are a reference to the real carian peoples, who liked to worship hecate, a goddess associated with magic and the moon
>>
>>484411934
>ganksquad
>invading
Can't be ganked if you voluntarily went in, this isn't dark souls, they will always have summons and you know it.
>>
>>484414570
>"50% of the initial DLC Miquella content was cut" poster? The one spamming the same terms like "you rike?" and "40 dollars!"
I have never made any of those posts.
>I never cared
Sure
>proceeds to meticulously respond to every post that triggers him
Odd. Surely you must see the irony in this?
>>
>>484413245
>>484413291
Stop lying, you can actually see all Shardbearer bodies on the ground when you defeat them. Alexander is budy collecting a bunch of random bodies, not Radahn remains
>>
File: IMG_3317.jpg (135 KB, 1125x1680)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>484414785
>He cries out in pain after being exposed as a coping nigger
Thanks for conceding, faggot. Hold this L like you held your bull’s balls.
>>
>>484414536
Unironically it knight be one of the only builds where Rellana's twin swords are actually really good
>>
>>484414525
It's already been posted multiple times. Find the sources yourself.
>s-source s-source
Please return to reddit thanks.
>>
>>484414803
>I just noticed your faggot posts trying to gaslight that there's no cut content
I literally didn't even say that, you fucking idiot. I said that there is no evidence for there being massive cut DLC content with Miquella or multiple deleted cutscenes, like that other anon was claiming. Can you at least fucking read the thread next time?
>>
>>484413038
You being supported by your incorporeal bitch fighting against a resurrected rival (who got put into the body of another dead boss) being supported by his incorporeal bitch would be too much of a retreading of AC6's third ending.
>>
>>484414421
>not even summoning Ansbach because you rushed
I hope Radahn filters you, cat poster
>>
>>484414939
id say its specifically a ganksquad if they have no goal other than to sit around killing red phantoms
>>
File: 1697460019464.png (1.71 MB, 1080x1664)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>484413909
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/94037210
Sequel never ever bro
>>
>>484414708
Read item descriptions
>>
File: moore.jpg (762 KB, 2198x1170)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
i love him
>>
>you wish to use your ash of war?
>it takes more than 0.5 sec?
tough luck
>>
>>484415137
i told him to kill himself
>>
File: 1702638588763.jpg (1.19 MB, 3840x2160)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>484405334
Now that the dust has settled, it's time. Time to pick your Top 5 Waifus.
>VOTE NOW ON YOUR PHONES
https://strawpoll.com/Dwyo3q5KkyA
>>
>>484414421
use an anti player skill anon...
>>
>>484415018
Except there is? It was discussed to death on day one even
Why are you lying?
>>
>>484415137
I liked him until the gank.
>>
>1 year ago
>Liurnia fucking SUCKS. It's empty and too big.
>People would mainly agree, say to use the teleporter and move on.

>fast forward to now
>This place is empty and too big.
>Actually, you're supposed to enjoy the view. Not everything needs to be filled with content, you ADHD zoomer.
>>
>>484412668
Nice to see someone else with the same experience.
I also really like how versatile they are. You have a fairly wide selection of ashes you can use on them and thanks to your already good base moveset, using a supportive or defensive ash doesn't even feel that bad.
I've used a STR and INT (using both cold and magic infusions) set-up and am now on an ARC poison build.
>>484413765
>and become real weapons
That's one of the things I was kinda shocked by. I fully expected them to be memes, even when fully optimized, but even a fairly casual build seems to actually be more than usable.
>The guard poke is way too fucking strong
That I can agree on. As soon as I tested the weapon out on a horned warrior and saw that I could just spam those pokes and win, I knew to avoid it if I wanted to have fun with the weapon.
>>
File: 1719388075281915.jpg (74 KB, 968x705)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
i fucking hate the phase 2 of the final boss.
first phase id say is very fun and enjoyable but its when the 2nd phase hits and every hit is essentially a light show and every 2 swings a light wave is when its not fun.
If they do end up nerfing the fight what I would do is keep everything the same except the the 2nd phase light waves he does. when he goes up in the air and dive bombs the field is when he should get the holy buff and starts doing his light show.
Also flatten the fucking field because it makes the fight fucking annoying to be in if the grounds not even.
>>
>>484415061
It's not a gank if you invade, it's a gank if you get summon signed.
>>
>>484415204
none of the girls in this game are good
>>
>>484414782
>>484414839
Dang
>>
>>484415250
honeymoon phase, give it another month
>>
>>484415204
>5 waifus
even muslims only have up to 4
>>
File: file.png (240 KB, 711x207)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
Time to invade
>>
>>484415285
you and everyone else on the planet has this complaint
>>
>>484415137
Why is he speaking like a retard? I know about the theory that he might be a shrimp but the shrimps were never portrayed as dimwits in the base game. Gowry was quite refined actually.
>>
File: 1714929692057633.png (3 KB, 403x41)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>484415204
This will never not make me laugh
>>
>>484412224
There are two spirit springs there.
One takes you to the church at the top of the mountain to get a spirit and another takes you to a mausoleum to get bear claws and armor
>>
I like elden ring and have fun when I play it!
I liked the dlc very much but put a great shield on for the final boss because the lights hurt my 80yo eyes!
>>
>>484414948
>>484414861
You two are confusing me with multiple people now. All I am saying is that there is no evidence for this >>484409409 and that he needs to stop spamming that shit already. If you've been in these threads since release, you'd know it's most likely the same guy (or some other faggot Discord group) because they all use the exact same terms and sentences to reply to people.
>>484415241
There is 0 evidence for there being lots of cut Miquella content from the DLC. Even the short DLC cutscene that lasts a few seconds might have been only made for the trailer. Other than that, you have nothing. You're free to change my mind.
>>
>accidentally block
>realize this is infact not a good combat system like Nioh 2
>die
>>
>>484414963
>Alexander is budy collecting a bunch of random bodies, not Radahn remains
His upgraded talisman showcases Radahn's red hair in the icon and mentions a "red-haired champion"
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 773x647)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>484415204
https://archiveofourown.org/works/49017289/chapters/138575674
It's destiny
>>
>>484415478
that zullie video that unmasks her killed any chance she may have had
>>
>>484415443
i think thats bit rude

his a bit "special" how he speaks
>>
File: 1718832858263636.png (246 KB, 561x669)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
Man getting invested in the lore is such a huge fucking mistake. At least with other jap games the bad translations don't really matter that much as you are still going to get the general message of what they are trying to get across.

But a game where you are given enough information and then are meant to draw your own conclusions, but the information you are given is inherently flawed to begin with, what's the fucking point?

Then you can go down a fucking rabbit hole of religious texts being absolutely fucked message wise because nobody alive really speaks the fucking language any more and then compare it to some twice atomized slant eyed moon runes interpreted by dough faced fucks that give half a fuck.

FUCK.
>>
>>484415250
Areas in the DLC that needed more content are Cerulean Coast and Abyssal Woods.
>>
>>484415505
>You're free to change my mind.
Sorry. Unlike that other anon I don't engage with newfaggot schizoids.
I just remind you you're wrong and move on. You're not worth anything else.
>>
>>484415204
>choose 5
No.
>>
>>484415285
Very on point, I agree completely. The first phase is pretty cool. The second one desperately needs fixing.
>>
>>484415407
Why lightning bone?
>>
>>484414963
Brother, explain the description of Shard of Alexander then. Who is the red-champion mentioned there if he did not consume Radahn's body?
It's like you guys only read what fits your narrative and discard everything else.
>>
Why are the poison spells faith once again but the poison weapons are arcane?
>>
File: 388 - SoyBooru.png (12 KB, 427x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>484415204
holy FRICK I hecking LOVE participating in strawpolls and letting other 30 year old men know what cartoon characters I find sexually attractive
>>
>>484415250
There's a difference between a major gameplay zone feeling empty because there isn't enough gameplay in it, and a small size zone deliberately set aside for sightseeing, presentation or some gimmick that doesn't involve the normal gameplay loop. Especially when areas set aside for the normal gameplay loop also exist and are abundant.

Criticising the base game because every area outside of limgrave feels empty and tedious because there wasn't enough stuff to fill the massive world is a fair complaint.
Misrepresenting the dense DLC full of content that addresses most of the flaws of the base game as barren because the fucking finger ruins exist is just disingenuous.
>>
File: ERduelist.png (2.07 MB, 981x926)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
Guys does anyone remember where you can find this enemy in the dlc? I feel like he was there but I dont remember where
>>
>>484415707
i dont know
>>
>>484415518
upgrade your shield
>>
File: 1692806051280379.png (208 KB, 416x388)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
any cuties wanna help me with rennala? im playing a mage build and am getting fucked
>>
File: 1719785175272027.jpg (131 KB, 1009x751)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
I kinda want Miquella to sit on my face desu
>>
>>484415757
I look like this and say that
>>
>you can actually hear the shamans writhing in pain inside the jars in Lamenter's Gaol
Holy fuck
>>
>>484411657
Is Gaius getting nerfed or is his hit boxes simply being fixed?
The only actual nerf they should implement is fixing his AI using the charge to close or maybe do less horse damage to torrent.
He's easy just annoying

Radahn they could try fixing his AI to not use certain moves after another move, extended timing a bit, and make this aoe have like 2 more seconds to avoid
>>
>>484415628
Topkek. You're not posting any evidence for it because it doesn't exist. This is such a shallow attempt. I (and other anons) have asked for evidence of it many times. But instead you'll ignore the request (like always) and then repeat the same nonsense in half an hour when the thread has moved on.
>>
>>484415618
It’s intended. Miyazaki’s inspiration for how the lore is constructed was literally shitty translations he played in his youth.
>>
>>484415561
I think she kinda cute :[
>>
>>484415707
Because status effects scale up with Arc and Fth/Arc is like the only mixed build that got proper attention
>>
>>484415707
these questions keep me up at night, unironically
>>
>>484415783
skip her till you have 12 skibidis.
she's optional
>>
File: 893772423.jpg (78 KB, 850x638)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>484415559
Based and cutepilled
>Smug bratty INT viglet
>DEX swordstress tradwife
Literally made for complementing each other
>>
>>484415806
I wanna suck his cock
>>
>>484415135
No, he didn't scavenge Radahn's remains. He gains fire attacks because he scavaged the remains of the Brick Hammer Champion who was a giant
>>
File: thiollier.png (2.51 MB, 1340x1170)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
huh
>>
>>484415813
oh those were shamans

who are shamans again?
>>
>>484415783
surely you mean rellana and not rennala? you might be clinically retarded if you can't beat rennala
>>
>Ansbach bow
>43 DEX
why so high?
what other weapons and stuff would go good to build around?
>>
>>484415806
>>484415964
Both of those posts are me.
>>
>>484415849
>engage with me! ayeee
Nah. You're wrong. Simple as. Cope.
Anyway last reply from me. Just remember you're wrong. Utterly. And nobody actually believes you.
>>
>>484415783
yea ok password skibidi4
>>
>>484415945
yum
>>
I love this new magic katana the aow feels like it doubles the length of the attack and nobody expects the reach on the front flip
>>
>>484415829
>He's easy just annoying
He isn't annoying, he's one of the best fights in the DLC. Radahn is the only truly annoying boss
>>
>>484415443
he just sounds like he's got a lot on his mind, i just want to hug him
>>
>>484415972
>he didn't scavenge Radahn's remains
You can't be serious
He's literally digging up and stuffing Radahn's corpse into himself immediately after the fight you can talk to him and he tells you that's exactly what he's doing
Radahn's red hair is in the fucking talisman
>>
>>484406868
>who is st. trina?
An alter ego of Miquella, one of the fragment of himself that he abandoned
>are messmer and melina siblings?
Yes, very likely that they are
>who's the dad?
We don't know, my bet is on Radagon given Messmer's red hair
>why did messmer fuck up the hornsent?
They massacred Marika's people in the past, she has sent Messmer on a revenge crusade against the hornsent
>is miquella evil? was his plan to become a god and destroy the erdtree/greater will?
It's an "ends don't justify the means" kind of situation, his intentions were good, but he has done some bad stuff to get there, and abandoned the very aspects of himself that initially made him into a good person
>why didn't Miquella, just like Ranni, Fia, Goldmask and Dung Eater, just seek to repair the Elden Ring with his own rune to usher his ideals? Why go through all the trouble becoming a god?
The big theme of the expansion is that the golden order is a fundamentally bad system that needs to be completely replaced, and for that you need a new god that isn't Marika, so just producing a mending rune isn't enough.
As for Ranni's ending, we don't really know the precise mechanics of what she does and how it is different from the godhood Miquella attains in the end, so it's hard to say, she seems to have had to go through some hoops to get there too, it's just not as explicitly shown as with Miquella
>>
>>484415983
Marika's people
>>
>>484415393
>>484415639
>>484415757
>poll goes 3 days without anyone bitching about the format
>NA or EU its all the same
>now people start whining
i can tell you all voted already and are just shitposting
>>
>>484416032
because it does absolutely retarded damage
>>
>>484416180
okay ty
>>
>spooky woods
>suddenly a wall of fog extending for who know how long
>has a frenzy lantern inside of it
>no stealth bush to be seen
Uhhh... what the hell am I supposed to do here?
>>
>>484415559
>I don't know how to use this site
>knows what dead dove: do not eat means
Lying faggot.
>>
>>484410592
what, you want your games to feel natural and intuitive? LOL!
>>
File: Miquella.png (368 KB, 643x451)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>Miquella reading this thread rn
>>
where are the feet pics
>>
>>484415884
the poison spells aren't scaling their buildup with arcane either but all that rot and pest thread spears should be arcane but have 0 arcane requirements.
meanwhile Bayles spells are fully arcane so they know faith is a tax for arcane builds. but 35 faith is too much
>>
File: 1704189344203621.png (549 KB, 777x638)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>484415973
huh
>>
File: 1700997804427266.png (876 KB, 850x789)
876 KB
876 KB PNG
So is the Moon Cross what Miquella's Great Rune look like or do we not know what it looks like since he destroyed it?
>>
>>484416181
I was avoiding the thread because of spoilers. Now I see an anon thinking waifu means attractive woman, instead of 1 woman you obsess over to the point of buying body pillows and shit.
>>
I'm getting fucking owned by Godrick, I don't think I'm gonna make it bros.
>>
>>484415806
I want to cuddle with Miquella
and sex him
>>
>>484416234
search the internet where you are supposed to go since that place has nothing in it
>>
>>484415707
A lot more was planned to be arcane before launch. There was a bunch of bugs with arcane scaling during pre-release, so they made every arcane tool int or fth instead so they could test them before the bugs were resolved
And then the bug weren't resolved in time for launch so only a handful of stuff was made arcane. And obviously they don't change this after launch because it would be really frustrating to players who spec into a tool or invest in a weapon only to have it taken from their build.
>>
>>484416173
messmer did the revenge crusade on his own
>>
>>484416336
The destroyed rune resembles the crosses.
>>
File: anime crossbow gael.gif (3.54 MB, 455x262)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB GIF
>>484410616
DS3 is literally the best sousls. This is OBJECTIVELY the correct order from best to worst:

DS3 > Bloodborne = Sekiro > Elden Ring > DS1 > DS2 > DeS
>>
>>484416401
you'll be fine pussy just learn the game
>>
File: 11243242.gif (893 KB, 220x220)
893 KB
893 KB GIF
>>484416051
>It was real, in my mind!
>>
File: hmmm.png (6 KB, 336x38)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>484415204
Kind of funny how they disabled thread IP count so this poll getting spammed every other thread works as a rough estimate of how many posters we have
>>
Fight club, anyone?
4 players
Any arena
Password: erg
>>
>>484416254
I hope he reads this post: I want to suck his cock. He better get ready once Radahn dies.
>>
File: honk.png (1.31 MB, 964x1193)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
Woa. Fellas. @everyone. Check this out. This guy >>484415505 is a General Veteran. He's been here since LAUNCH. Damn. Wow Royalty. That's like over two years. Didn't even know this was possible.
>>
>>484416505
I'm feeling inclined to agree
>>
>>484416505
there will never be a boss like Gael again
>>
Where in the name of fuck are the graces at in this rauh ruins place? Went through a whole dungeon, fought a cirqueblade bitch, came out of some sewers, jumped down to another ledge, and it was a dead end with no grace
>>
>>484415559
>>484416241
Also
>opening chapter explanation uses the term "writefaggotry"
>on AOO
I really can't stress enough the only reason that's likely stayed up is that nobody but anons here read it. If any of the actual usual types that visit and moderate that website catch that or probably a lot of other shit contained in that compilation, assuming it's straight up copy pasting from here, it's getting nuked.
Don't forget the majority of fanfic authors are lefty women.
If the anon that curates that reads this I'd probably recommend watching for that. Or you know, fuck it.
>>
>>484416505
sekiro is not a souls game
>>
>>484416427
they can just give all current players a free larval tear and fix the stats
>>
>died in 2016
>born in 2024
Welcome back, Simon's Bowblade.
>>
>>484416585
You have to post a picture or no one will see your post, even I havent actually seen it yet
>>
>>484416634
there are plenty, 4? 5? just not indoors
>>
File: 1716672724950159.png (1.5 MB, 850x1202)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>484416486
Thanks anon you helped with 2 things
>>
>>484416505
Somehow I like DS3 the most, but also dislike replaying it the most. Anyone have this same experience?
>>
>>484416710
I’m lazy anon and only have one monitor
>>
>>484416754
i dont have
>>
>>484416505
DS3 was much better than ER overall but they've improved the bosses massively.
>>
>>484416731
Please don't post pictures of my Moghy like this
>>
>>484416754
It's very back heavy in that all the good stuff is towards the end
>>
Do Shadowtree Fragments carry over to NG+?
And if they do, do you still need to collect the ones that you missed specifically, like cookbooks?
Or can you just loot any of them, like golden seeds?
>>
>>484416689
This thing doesnt have melee attacks does it?
>>
>>484416689
Wait I haven't used this. What do you mean it's Simon's Bowblade?
>>
File: 1651829500767.png (798 KB, 678x665)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
haven't even finished my build and I already want to do a new one
>>
File: file.png (2.52 MB, 882x1413)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>instant activity everywhere in the dlc
>use global invasions
>it's all tauntniggers
what an amazing game
>>
>>484416505
>DS3 > BB
I think they're both absolutely stellar games each with so few flaws it's hard to name them. But BB's better.
>>
>>484416505
I like Dark Souls 2 the most
>>
>>484415783
>>484416093
ok im not getting summoned and i grow weary of waiting

i assumed you meant rellana though
>>
>>484416639
>nobody but anons here read it
doubt it, it has 300 upvoterinos
there's some demented fujoshit in there, maybe it appeases the lefty foids on that site and keeps it from getting nuked for being over 50% coomer trash
>>
>>484416864
they carry and they will respawn in the same locations like golden seeds
>>
>>484416754
It's a short, linear game with very limited build options until you're basically almost done. The only saving grace (heh) is rushing the DLC early but honestly Ariandel is just not a very good dlc and doesn't have much gear worth getting.
>>
>>484416754
Theres a swamp swamp holy chuch catacomb gangbang before comfy irithyll
>>
>>484416505
Nioh 2 > Lies of P > DS3 > BB > ER = DS1 > Sekiro > trash > DS2

Never played DeS and never will.
>>
>>484416864
Works like golden seeds so just pick up whichever to max out quickly if you missed some.
>>
>>484416969
the dlc is for finished builds though
>>
>>484415698
He quite literally ate the Fire Giant and gains Fire based attacks. The remaind and red hair are from it and they are descrived as fresh remains.
Radahn's body burned due to the Great Rune, and it makes perfect sense for his soul to wash up in the Realm of Shadow
>>
>>484416639
I mean, most of it was normal till the ryona caelid rot dog phase started.
I also think you know too much about the website.
>>
>>484416689
>>484416032
how should I build around this?
>>
>>484416992
I'm sorry.
>>
>>484416804
>>484416841
I think it is mostly because of the depressing color scheme and the many early game swamps. The game has so many underground areas too, it doesn't have as many uplifting places as other games. Firelink Shrine is also a hub of depression for me. Never liked it.
>>484417051
Lies of P was great too. It had such a comfy atmosphere, especially the hotel and NPCs there.
>>
>>484416234
I went through that part like a looney tunes cartoon: I got spotted and started running while screaming various obscenities, the lantern was always right behind me but never close enough to catch me and madness proc'd while there was a giant root between us so I got away. I kept on running and somehow ended at Midra's place
>>
>play on Steam Deck other day
>wake up to a ban
What?
>>
>>484416864
Skibbidoo carry over and you can pick up the ones you picked up in the previous playthrough in NG+ to add to your already carried over skibbideedoodah to reach max.
>>
>>484417087
how come i beat it without a finished build then hmmmm?
>>
>>484416241
>knows what dead dove: do not eat means
I dont use ao3 and I know what that term means
It's 2024, websites and their lingo arent segregated anymore
>>
>>484416254
Dude's super power is making people obsess over him. He is certainly used to it now.
>>
>>484417179
nta

i dont know
>>
>>484416639
You don't know anything about AO3, huh? There's a lot worse you can put up there as long as it's tagged.
>>
>>484417051
Nioh 2 is shit, 1 was the best souls-like to ever exist.
>>
>>484416864
i have seen people say they carry over
and respawn
>>
>>484416505
Shittiest lore. The whole game is just “Hey remember this from Dark Souls 1?”
>>
Everything related to the frenzy flame is so fucking cool it's my favorite part of the game
>>
>>484417249
nioh 2 is a straight upgrade over 1
>>
File: 1648525093249.png (293 KB, 1280x720)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>dlc heavily punishes the player for not exploring
>at the same time retards saying everything is empty
im honestly amazed at how ultra hypocritical some of you are sounding in a lot of posts. also lol at the anon having a meltdown on /v/ for not reaching half of the map
>>
>>484416984
Oh yeah I never invade everywhere. I end up in Liurnia or getting fogwalled at Malenia or gay Radahn.
>>
File: 1652669607457.gif (2.05 MB, 278x256)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>>484417098
>source - I'm fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1696476383198531.webm (3.81 MB, 1280x720)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>484417051
For me, it's Lords of the Fallen
>>
>>484417269
I've never understood autists complaining that the DS1 sequel follows up on things from DS1
>>
>>484416936
In bloodborne people used gems to make the projectile extremely strong so you only used that
I think he just means a bow build is viable
>>
>>484415524
no he didn't, that's the Fire giant
>>
>>484417098
Sometimes it's better to just back down instead of doubling down on retardation, anon.
>>
I'm not really a lorefag so can someone tell me if I got things right?
>we killed radahn in the base game so his soul went to the underworld (SotE)
>we killed mohg and miquella stole his body and brought it to the underworld?
>and he put radahn's soul into mohg's body
>but somehow he looks exactly like radahn and doesn't even use any of the attacks that mohg used to do
so what was the point of using mohg's body instead of like, literally anyone else?
>>
>>484417098
Souls still dwell in ASHEN REMAINS
READ THE FUCKING SUMMON DESCRIPTIONS
ASHEN REMAINS
You don't free your soul by burning it. Nothing ever even remotely implies this. It's pure headcanon. Ranni needed to use Destined Death to free her soul because otherwise it would have stayed bound to her body, just like Morgott, and Rykard, and Godwyn.

Now fuck off unless you're going to actually cite some text from the game instead of your imagination.
>>
>>484417317
i think when most people say "empty" means that when a large are has one scadoodliduu it does not make it feel less empty
>>
>>484417249
most retarded poster of the day award goes to you
>>
>>484416936
>>484416943
Not in the sense of it having melee capabilities, but it being the best ranged option due to the skill possibly being bugged.
>skill shoots 8 arrows
>every arrow shot has the power of 8
>>
did Nanaya want him to endure so that he could become lord of the frenzied flame?
>>
>>484417512
>so what was the point of using mohg's body instead of like, literally anyone else?
Stop asking questions.
>>
>>484417303
2 drags on. Super Mode in 1 is also more fun than in 2.
>>
Why is this general's writefag archive on a fanfictranny site instead of a pastebin anyway?
>>
>>484417317
You are a disingenuous retard
>>
>>484417581
it's nanaya business
>>
>>484417317
>ultra hypocritical
Use critical thinking
An area in which the entirety of the zone is just a handful of the same enemy types and a single scaud is still fucking empty.
>>
Reminder the Death Knight lore I'd about how they're looking for a surrogate body for Godwyn's soul and this literally never ends up mattering but also coincidentally the final boss is Miquella putting his brother's soul into a surrogate body.
>>
>>484417561
>Not in the sense of it having melee capabilities
Stopped reading there. Not my Simon's Bowblade.
>>
>>484417650
Because pastebin have been known to delete and wipe stuff
Lots of stuff has been lost because of pastebin wiping stuff out
AO3 allows a lot of extreme and fucked up shit those writings aren't going anywhere
>>
>>484417512
But he does have a bloodflame attack?
>>
>>484417512
Yes
Yes
Yes but possibly retarded radahn basically being a meat puppet, but just go with yes
Has mohgs horns curling out of his gauntlets, shoulders, possibly some other places, mohgs body got his system32 deleted and replaced with radahns.
Not a whole lot of other demi-god bodies available.
>>
>>484417581
His dialogue implies the opposite
>>
>>484417650
Because >>484416639 has it the wrong way round
Its not anons reading it on Ao3
It's Ao3 users posting on /erg/
>>
>>484416754
For me it's because it's linear as shit and I hate mostly everything pre-Irithyll
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.png (2.11 MB, 1920x1080)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIGHT CLUB
>>
>>484417904
BOOTING UP MY ATARI
>>
>>484417581
Then why would she need to forgive him for going Lord of Frenzy mode?
>>
>enter boss arena
>before you can even move the boss is already flying toward you at lightspeed, or shooting magic at you
>if you dodge that you get to try and dodge combos and AOEs for half a minute
>if you survive that you get to maybe attack once
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>484406142
She LITERALLY grants you the ability to level up, ride Torrent, teleport you to the Roundtable Hold, and burns the tree.
>>
>>484417904
im invading casuals on seamless, i'll join later
>>
Mohg's theme still mohgs every other track in the OST
>>
>>484417820
I'm not surprised if people don't see that move.
I think he used it like 5 times in 50 runs
>>
File: Spoiler Image (91 KB, 640x1030)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>Nanaya: Endure.
>>
>>484417726
Death knights are guarding godwyns surrogate bodies but apparently they all turned into fish faces because reasons, which sort of implies the other demigods also would have back up bodies, which i guess is what the mausoleums are?
>>
>>484417412
>hey remember Andre, he is now back from the dead!
>hey remember Siegmeyer, we made a carbon copy of him!
The game is filled with that kind of stuff. This is not building on the story of the original, this is wanking yourself off.
>>
>>484418008
nothing mogs godricks theme
>>
File: shinycheekurai.png (1.01 MB, 921x636)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>the perfect thong doesn't have a matching perfect booby wrap
I'm angry.
>>
>>484417904
Forgot to mention Platform: Xbox
>>
File: 20240627211755_1.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>484417405
Nigger are you fucking stupid? Is your IQ negative? He gains attacks using Fire right after fighting the Fire Giant.
The remains are described as "stewed flesh" meaning whatever it is is recent, and YOU DO NOT get the Shard of Alexander until you kill him in Farum Azula, if you kill him after Starscourge Radahn but before Farum Azula you get the Warrior Jar Shard.
How fucking stupid are you? Those is CLEARLY the remains of the Fire Giant
>>
>>484418140
can you shut up about this already
>>
>>484418005
How's that seamless invasion thing work anyway?
Sounds fun
>>
>see this giant ass hole? you can't go there lol
>go north and find some tiny ass drop down instead
god i hate miyahacki
>>
File: makoto nanaya.png (410 KB, 620x1143)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>484417964
same reason wolf said "lady butterfly forgive me"
>>
>>484418119
they are japanese, so...
>>
>>484418140
are you gonna post this shit in literally every fucking thread now you retarded fucking autist?
>>
>>484412737
My build isn't complete when I have to sip from blue flasks.
>>
What boob wrap matches the thong?
>>
>>484418260
it feels like they were trying too hard with some of these to capture that ds1 moment when you loop to firelink shrine and go like "wooo im here now"
>>
>>484418203
he uses the fire shoryuken during fire giant fight
>>
>>484417650
bro youre gonna shit yourself when you find out how many /erg/ulars have ao3 accounts
>>
>>484417835
Debatable, he could be aware that he hasn't achieved super saiyan frenzy level and is just bitch level vessel still and needed another thousand years of jagged dildo insertions to reach maximum owies to become capable of being a vessel of challenging elden lords.
>>
>>484418167
>>484417904
Xbox still exists in 2k24?
>>
>>484418367
?????

>>484418374
shut the fuck up already
>>
Beloved Stardust should only have like 5% defense penalty. In current state it's fucking unusable.
>>
>>484418227
you install the seamless invasion mod files, and use their invasion item to invade as normal, it has some annoying downsides because clearly the mod maker did not have anyone test the invasion mechanics but the lack of EAC makes the fights so much cleaner
>>
>>484418510
Seethe lol
>>
File: 1714990797756633.png (607 KB, 616x646)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>rapes your furnace golems
>>
>>484418374
nothing
>>
>>484418584
That's not pest thread spears
>>
im so sick of rolling bros
>>
>>484418203
Just because you wall of text something doesn't mean it isn't a wall of retard.
>>
File: ER_Icon_pot_rancor.png (1.19 MB, 1000x1000)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>484417514
>You don't free your soul by burning it.
The ancient rites quite literally used to burn corpses from which made souls would arise
>>
>>484418315
IF I PAID 40 BUCKS FOR A DLC I DESERVE S O M E BARBARIAN SNU SNU SEX APPEAL
MIQUELLA GOT IT IN THE FORM OF HIS GIANT GOLDEN LION DICK SUCKER
>>
>>484417904
2/4 GET IN HERE
And platform is PC, obviously. Don’t be silly.
>>
>>484418584
death's poker is like a billion fucking times better
>>
>>484416435
>[1180330000] Wondering about the hornsent, are you?
>[1180330010] True enough, in any other circumstance he'd be at our throats...
>[1180330020] Long ago, Queen Marika commanded Sir Messmer to purge the tower folk.
>[1180330030] A cleansing by fire.
>[1180330040] It's no wonder the hornsent holds the Erdtree in contempt.
>>
>>484418628
bro your shield?
>>
>>484418374
>>484418510
>What boob wrap matches the thong?
>shut the fuck up already
I'm pissing myself laughing. Best interaction I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>484418584
deals fuck all damage to armored ones and normal ones are already utterly btfo with lightning storm
>>
>>484417103
>ryona caelid rot dog phase
I just realized the ryonasnuff niggers havent showed up at all even after the dlc dropped
/erg/ is healing
>>
>>484417317
artificially inflating everything because it's balanced around skibidi fragments is retarded, it's like if base game was balanced around the max amount of smithing stones you can get per area so the way to play was to first rush towards mines
having some corner of the map having nothing but one single fragment is not worth it either
fucking fragments piece of shit killed co op
>>
>>
>>484418584
i jump the fire wave and hit the leg until it dies
>>
>>484418203
>Red-haired champion
>Nowhere the fire giant is referred as a champion
>Meanwhile Radahn conquered the stars, which awarded him the champion title over his battle against them
>"Nooooooo please agree with my retardation"
>>
>>484418203
>Miquella stole pre Starscourge Radahn's armor eons ago in order to not have him pop out completely naked

Imagine if we had to fight naked consort Radahn and dodge his massive horned cock ha ha
>>
>>484418845
It was very boring so I'm glad it stopped.
"Oh, it's an animal/monster. They fuck you and you lose grace."
>>
Speaking of armored fucks - do jar head and jar talisman work on them or firebombing them does fixed damage?
>>
>30 hours later post shadow keep and other shit I finally find temple ruins
please FROM i'm an explorelet. not having the map to an area isn't enough to help me find a zone. i can't navigate verticality if my life depended on it
>>
3/4 PCCHADS LETS GET IT ROCKING
>>
>>484417103
>>484418845
>>484419146
Wtf is this/QRD? Yes I'm begging for spoonfeeding
>>
>>484418649
You are a faggot and a retard. Alexander never mentions Radahn, only the Redmane, but mentions defeating the Fire Giant. If you defeat him at any point before Farum Azula he doesn't have any fresh remains
>>
>>484418203
Alex uses fire attacks while fighting the fire giant.
And the game is very clear about the red haired champion being Radahn.
You shouldn't call people stupid if you're this fucking stupid yourself anon.
>>
New
>>484419368
>>484419368
>>484419368
>>
>>484419384
why are you mad
>>
>>484419229
>>484417904
Will join soon
Need to consume nutrients first
>>
How's Ansbach scythe? Got a Dex/Arcane character that I didn't used much
>>
>Everyone calling Midra easy but ""fun""
They're actually done with non-crackhead bosses from now on.
>>
>>484416173
>It's an "ends don't justify the means" kind of situation
Not even. His methods aren't explicitly violent but they would be no less oppressive. Getting rid of his own emotions and especially his compassion would invariably lead to a tyrant whose first and only solution is completely subverting free will of everybody involved
>>
>>484419146
I wouldn't mind being fucked until I lost the guidance of grace but only if it was Messmer
>>
>>484417228
I'm not talking about the content of the fic obviously. I'm talking about using words like faggot and such.
>>
>>484417412
Because it doesn't build on or add anything from dark souls 1
>Hey remember new londo? It's called londor now!
>hey remember drangleic? It's called drang now!
>hey remember andre? He's... here.
Nothing from DaS1 was built on in a meaningful way. Ironically the biggest thing it was a 'sequel' to was the shitty DaS2 idea of the world following endless cycles of fire and dark, which itself just retconned and retroactively ruins the ending to dark souls 1.
>>
>>484419791
>>Hey remember new londo? It's called londor now
Wtf I never made this connection. I thought Londor was someplace different
>>
>>484417098
>>484418203
I think you're giving From far too much credit.
Even discounting the Alexander shit which I think you're wrong about, that was Radahn's remains he took in, there is absolutely zero fucking way Radahn was the planned ending for this DLC.
Nothing
NOTHING
in the base game points towards this
And here's the thing. You might shit on lorefags but people tend to be very autistic about these games and their lore. If there was ANYTHING
ANYTHING AT ALL
Pointing towards Radahn and Miquella or anything like that, they'd have found it. Someone somewhere would have pointed it out and absolutely NOBODY did. I never once saw it mentioned. Radahn's only relation to Miquella was through Malenia and her fight with Radahn.
And hey, you're welcome to find me posts saying otherwise, here on, reddit, on youtube, wherever.
>>
File: 1501760005308.gif (1.96 MB, 268x325)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>484418203
>THIS IS CLEARLY [retarded headcannon I just made up]
What a fucking donce lmao
>>
>>484418203
>>484420550
Oh also, about Alexander and fire attacks
If nobody's pointed this out, obviously the Redmane are heavily associated with fire. And Radahn's great rune specifically says it "burns to keep the rot at bay"
That would easily explain why Alexander gained fire attacks, not from taking in fire giant remains.
>>
>>484417904
>spirit ashes prohibited
Not joining. If Tiche can't join I won't
>>
>>484419287
https://archiveofourown.org/works/49017289/chapters/123665425
Just read it and you'll see.
I don't remember it well since it's been almost a year now.
Someone started to write about dragging St Trina into a cave and beating/raping her and you also had an entire pussy list of each character, those posts got famous. This made a lot of people starting to write and post stories.
Eventually someone made the ao3, and it made even more people start to post since it would get archived there.
The focus would either be some made up scenario, sex, or just funposting. But at some point it was pretty much just guro/ryona/rape/type b bad ending because they would get more attention. But that got boring very quickly.
>>
>>484422171
I enjoyed the type B sexual assault epidemic chapters, they gave me a chuckle and a hard on at work
>>
>>484413909
i finished the game but i dont remember fighitng this boss at all
>>
>>484418119
>surprised that a sequel has callbacks to previous DS games
>entire franchise set around the cycle of rebirth and he's surprised that reoccuring characters exist
how the FUCK are you even breathing with that brain capacity
>>
>>484417141
call it cope but the depressing colour scheme and overall somber tone i think is intentional, given that the world is quite literally falling apart due to the multiple fire linkings.
>>
>>484406424
what sword i s this?
>>
>>484425435
Sword of Darkness. You need to fine the ston-sheathed sword and then find the altar of darkness to change it.
>>
>>484415876
nta but he clearly said
>But a game where you are given enough information and then are meant to draw your own conclusions, but the information you are given is inherently flawed to begin with, what's the fucking point?
the complaint was about execution, not the general idea
>>
I've come to the conclusion that the DLC is not good and boring.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.