[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a5c692nfaved1.png (999 KB, 2228x1558)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
Mental Gymnastics Edition

>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-1123

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

ye olde: >>487757485
>>
Are ranged weapons any good? Are there any good Arc/Dex options? What's a good Mind level if I want to be a dedicated caster? What are the bread and butter spells? I'm going Arc so I'm lenient to fth or int but don't know what to use
>>
invaders are all dorks
>>
File: GC81t_AaoAAMEXK.jpg (295 KB, 1835x2319)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
>>487787671
*hisses and shows off my long really sharp purple nails and kind of sharp canines*
Take it back.
Now.
>>
File: qfIzhv.gif (3.91 MB, 400x300)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB GIF
BITE THE FUCKING CURB APOLOGISTS.
The lore presented by SotE is flawed and full of gaps in a way that's not tolerable. The DLC is called "Shadow of the Erdtree" and we didn't even get good answers about the Scadutree's lore for fuck sakes

>HURRR THE SCADUTREE IS THE SHADOW OF THE ERDTREE
True or not, that isn't a fucking answer that saisfies all the questions the Scadutree raises. Was it always crumbling? Did it come into existence at the same time as the Erdtree? Why is it crumbling. Why is it two trunks intertwined? Why do the Hornsent worship it? Were the veils always there? Why does it have impenetrable thorns? How the fuck did Radagon use those thorns to seal the tree? Did Marika use the thorns to kill the Fire Giants? Why are the thorns assaulting Stormveil?
>>
>>487787659
there's int/arc
>>
File: 1720945416550492m.jpg (173 KB, 768x1024)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>Roll INT/FTH build
>Cruising through the start of the game
>Get hungry, order a burger
>Tastes great
>Continue gamin'
>Suddenly right outside Fort Faroth feel a rupture in the Golden Order
>A shattering is taking place within my lower intestine
>Rush to the bathroom
>Pray to Lord Radagon for succor as my bowels eviscerate themselves into the bowl
>Convinced the Dung Eater must have cursed one of my ancestors and it only just now has reached me
>It goes on seemingly forever
>When the fighting is done, my legs are weak and I can barely stand
>I now know how Albinaurics feel
>Examine my handiwork
>It put Malenia's work in Caelid to shame
>Flush 3 times
>Limp back to my Elden Throne
>Resume gaming
So how's your day going bros?
>>
File: bubble_kill__needle.webm (3.91 MB, 960x540)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
int/arc
>>
File: 20240726200035_1.png (33 KB, 539x85)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
scadutree level 5....on messmer...why are hosts like this
>>
>>487787659
ansbach's bow is baby mode pve. spread crossbow and rancor bow with sleep arrows is cancer in pvp.
>>
Okay I’ve been ruminating on some things and wanted to present my thoughts:
>we learn placidusax started the dragon communion cult
>banished knights are found in faram azula and use dragon communion incantations
>crucible knights are also found in faram azula and one is seen fighting beastmen (who are aligned with placidsax)
>banished knights can be inferred to be in opposition to crucible knights based on their common ally, the beastmen and placidusax

Still need to ruminate on the implications here. I think you could make a solid case that placidusax was an enemy of the crucible and by proxy godfrey based on this. Was bayle a chaotic agent, or an ally to godfrey/marika?
>>
>>487787648
This is the IQ level of your average Scadu defender
>Uhh it's the evil erdtree and if you overlap the maps it would be s spoot close to the Erdtree bro! That's the only answer you need!
Fucking pathetic.
>>
Light roll makes the bosses of the dlc actually bearable to fight. And even then, the only attacks I could get off on Rellana was roll attacks and the occasional running r1 with a great katana.
>>
roofieggslut
>>
>>487787962
>I am willing to accept that the Scadutree is literally just the Erdtree as viewed from the other side of Marika's seal
>I am somehow unwilling to accept that this answers the question of how the Scadutree came to be, that it's literally just the fucking Erdtree and their origin stories are the same
Are you autistic, bro? You might want to just start asking what this implies about the Erdtree itself in relation to the Crucible aka the primordial form of the Erdtree
>>
They really need to make the rot on the Poleblade of the Bud scale with ARC and add some HA to the ash. Thing is useless as is.
>>
>>487788248
I'm not a furry but...
>>
File: 1698440027439758.jpg (306 KB, 1414x1000)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>487787413
are gravity sorceries worth using?
they look cool
also what staff?
>can't upgrade meteoric staff
what in the goddamn
>>
>>487788320
HA on ash yes, more rot build up no
rot is an overpowered status
>>
>>487788332
This is probably off topic and I'm not a scalie/furry in any way shape or form, but the one exception I have is male dragons on female women.
>>
Should Elden Ring have brought back armor upgrades or not?
>>
>>487788486
spamming gravity missile on the ground for pvp is pretty strong
>>
>>487788317
>that it's literally just the fucking Erdtree and their origin stories are the same
There's a million questions that answer begs if that's the reality anon.

If it's LITERALLY the erdtree then you still have to answer all the shit I posted.
>Hornsent reliefs showing their venerated it?
>Crumbling for some reason?
>Thorns in context of Stormveil and Mountaintops?
>The status of sealing the Shadowlands and how it relates or doesn't to the Scadutree?
None of that is answered or even remotely hinted at.
>>
>>487788585
No its fucking dumb.
>>
>>487788585
Fuck no. Armor shouldn't even exist outside of fashion anyway. Bloodborne side-grades were perfect
>>
>>487787461#
No she's a sleepy flowergirl. Nothing bug about her. We need fucked up bug fairy Miquella with stolen scarlet rot & blood flame & deathblight powers

>>487787578#
Right. He should have developed bug wings. Where is my creepy fairy bug prince with a weird fucked up steroid-blood HRT forced growth body with a childlike beatific face & golden needle sword?
>>
Poise Damage is not related to AR at all right
>>
>>487788726
I liked that I could wear light armor and still not be instagibbed by late game enemies. Idk, that's just me.
>>
51 poise should be the baseline for all characters and armor should be weightless and JUST for fashion.
>>
>>
>>
>>487788667
The Erdtree was once the Crucible, which the game repeatedly tells you.
Marika turned the Crucible into the Erdtree when she founded the Golden Order. This may have been violent.
Through Marika's seal, you see the Erdtree's original form when it was still the Crucible.
The Hornsent worshiped the Crucible.
They drew art of the Crucible's spiral tree aka the primordial Erdtree aka what you see as the Shadowtree
Marika made this seal in the first place to quarantine away all the shit she hated but were too annoyingly strong to squish outright, this includes the Hornsent
Because it's a "my dirty secrets under the rug" spell, when you cross over it you see the past Erdtree she tried to leave behind
This isn't hard
You're gonna cope and seethe and claim this is all headcanon despite all this shit being backed up by every Crucible-related item in the game and everything else being literally just the story of the DLC
>>
>>487788886
Autoresolve?
>>
>>487788886
No. Poise damage is related to weapon type, the AR is irrelevant. This is part of why big ass weapons like UGS are so bull shit with blood infusion. You get absurd status build-up and just as much poise damage as any other infusion.
>>
>>487788486
Rock Sling for pve. Use arrow talisman to fix the shitty homing.
Gravitational missile and collapsing stars for pvp. Add waves of darkness ash and no one can touch you.
>>
>>487788909
Brother your dragoncrest greatshield talisman? Your opaline hardtear? Your blackflame protection? Your skibidi fragments?
>>
>>487788116
people been sayin Bayle was corrupted by the Crucible since he has horns and Placi and other ancient dragons don't.
>>
>>487788870
I'm not even interested in debunking that worthless lore. There's almost nothing important or interesting that you could deduce from the old geography of the setting that these people are trying to figure out.

>>487789004
>The Erdtree was once the Crucible, which the game repeatedly tells you.
We don't know what the relationship is though.
>Marika turned the Crucible into the Erdtree when she founded the Golden Order. This may have been violent.
We don't know how she did it
>The Hornsent worshiped the Crucible.
We don't know what the crucible was and if you claim otherwise, you're retarded. We know things ABOUT it but not what it really was.
>They drew art of the Crucible's spiral tree aka the primordial Erdtree aka what you see as the Shadowtree
You're heading into headcanon land because Miyazaki fucked your anus till it got loose.
>Marika made this seal in the first place to quarantine away all the shit she hated but were too annoyingly strong to squish outright, this includes the Hornsent
That's not even a lore deduction, we all know this. You aren't making a point, you're trying to pad your shitty post out.
>>
>>487787659
occult great katana, bloody helice and uhhhhh
>>
Does Ansbach's clothes increase damage of blood incants? Or is it only the ashes from his scythe and the bloody helice?
>>
>>487789227
Yes, this is what I’m currently ruminating on. The other poster said it best: the shadowlands is marika’s “sweep it under the rug” place, and bayle is here too. I don’t think he’s just here because “muh crazy chaotic stronk ebil dragon” because there’s tons of that in the base game. He’s there for a reason and obviously touched by the crucible.
>>
>>487789253
>We don't know what the relationship is though.
"Helm of the Crucible Knights who served Godfrey, the first Elden Lord. The axe ornamentation is the knight Ordovis's mark, displayed also by his men. Holds the power of the crucible of life, the primordial form of the Erdtree. Strengthens Aspects of the Crucible incantations." - Crucible Knight Helm
The game tells you, MANY times, that the Erdtree was once the Crucible. The Crucible is literally just the Prototype Erdtree. You didn't even need the DLC to tell you that Marika made the Erdtree out of the Crucible. The only thing the DLC is doing is showing you what the Crucible-tree looked like.
I was right on the money about you seething and coping. It's your own damn fault for not knowing the lore. You suck. Go be a shitter somewhere else.
>>
File: scadu.jpg (67 KB, 622x484)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Erdtree =/= Scadutree =/= Haligtree
>>
>>487789417
>occult great katana
Worse than quality great katana with BFB.
>>
>>487789227
Florissax calls Bayle "the oldest dragon." He grows phantom limbs and his energy is gold with a red hue. He was created by the Crucible.
>>
>>487787491
this scares me
>>
>>487789635
ants
>>
File: gif for ants.gif (44 KB, 50x28)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
>>487789635
>>
>>487789573
>The game tells you, MANY times, that the Erdtree was once the Crucible.
That doesn't mean we know what the crucible was you fucking retard. Jesus christ above.
>The only thing the DLC is doing is showing you what the Crucible-tree looked like.
The crucible tree is unsupported headcanon that is literally NEVER mentioned. All we know is there's a crucible and it has life powers and MArika used it in creating the Erd. That's it. We knew this before the DLC and learned NOTHING after the DLC except the DLC complicated the FUCK out of the situion by introducing a whole new tree and then giving ZERO answers or lore for it.
>>
>>487789635
Nice thumbnail retard
>>
File: 1708383830243171.png (445 KB, 1024x1024)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>487784263
Dragon Halberd is the best option.
You can just wander into Siofra river first thing in the game, before even Margit and easily get this. Requires only 22 Str and 10 Dex, so any character can easily use it, even in the beginning. Extremely good skill and really good weapon in general.

There's other options like Ruins Greatsword and Magma Wyrm Scalesword. But both are not comparable to Dragon Halberd. Former requires 50 Str and 16 Int, so new character isn't using that, and latter requires 15 Dex and 18 Faith, and is acquired from a much tougher enemy, so you'll need to struggle a decent bit as a new character.

Dragon Halberd, with its low requirements, good performance, and ease of obtainability is the best early Str Somber weapon.
>>
File: 1651437208192.gif (2.06 MB, 176x181)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB GIF
>watching someone fight a drake
>they spend 10 minutes whacking at it's ankles while moaning about unpredictable stomp and fire attacks
>never even attempts to go for the massively vulnerable head
>eventually dies to their self-made battle of attrition
What does Fromsoft have to do to get people to stop trying this retarded strategy. Midir was built from the ground up to shit on this strat and teach noobs to GO FOR THE HEAD. WHY DON"T THEY GO FO THE HEAD? ITS SO FUCKING VULNERABLE AT ALL TIMES. THEIR MOVES ARE EASY TO DODGE IF YOURE RIGHT IN FRONT IT THEM
>>
>>487789004
NTA but the Erdtree usurped the Crucible. Marika traded horns & amalgamation for the tree & eternal stagnant life
>>
>>487789791
>Game says "the crucible is the primordial Erdtree"
>This means you can't conclude that it was the Erdtree-before-the-Erdtree
Not even counting how this is ostrich-in-the-sand contrarianism, the Crucible worshipers in the DLC all worshiping giant spiral trees settles the question. You are being presented with answers to your questions and actively choosing to refuse them to have an excuse to keep being mad. Be less petty and cringe in the future.
>>
>>487788116
I don't think the timeline works out enough for Godfrey vs Placidusax to be a thing.
I do think he was an enemy of the Crucible, just not Godfrey.
Given that the Hornsent worship Crucible aligned Divine Beasts I imagine Placidusax was already in hiding in the storm outside time in Farum Azula.
I have my own weird theories about what exactly that Divine Beast era was.
>>
>>487789951
Yes, that's my point. Marika forcibly turned the Crucible into the Erdtree, and only through the lens of her shadow veil do you see the wounded Crucible-tree that's still conceptually at the core of the Erdtree.
>>
>>487789998
It's the primordial form. That form could be virtually anything. The fucking Spira spell says that it's a fuckin' "normalized crucible current". Do trees have "currents" that you "normalize" to generate spiral energy bursts?

Sorry anon, you've taken a brainlet approach to the lore and it's led you astray
>>
>>
>>487790108
The Hornsent & the Crucible worship came between Dragons & storms, & Marika & the Erdtree
>>
>>487788130
I don't see why you're taking this so personal for.
You picked the wrong thing about the DLC's lore presentation to critique.
Move on my dude.
>>
>>487790347
Your take is offensively shallow and myopic.
>>
>>487789886
maybe they should design the bosses around how the player fights them instead
monster hunter doesn't have this problem because the dragon fights are actually well made
>>
Have you guys seen the map that highlights the spread of faram azula ruins? Most of the ruins are in limgrave, caelid, and liurnia. They are also on top of the “gold road” which was built during the golden order. Where was faram originally located and when was it impacted?
>>
>>487784263
Serpent Hunter Spear from Rykard's room. Inquisitors easy with lightning. Godskin noble easy cheesey with sleep pots.
>>
>>487790162
I just wanted to correct the verbiage around the Erdtree being the Crucible. It's not. The Erdtree is an immortal golden thing. The Crucible is an amalgam & ever changing thing. Both are tied to Life
>>
>>487790186
The dlc reveals that the form is a tree. Crucible worshipers worshiped spiral trees, which are manifestations of temporary stabilizations in the crucible's otherwise-chaotic energy. This really isn't that hard, you're just being bullheaded and autistic because you thought you had an opportunity to get mad but you don't. That or you're Vaati fishing for video material in which case fuck off.
>>
>>487789593
Erd = Scadu.
Just gotta come my dude
>>487790390
My take is factual and correct.
You cannot refute the Suppression Pillar, and it Suppresses your ability to cope as well.
>>
>>487790325
Yeah and Bayle seems more Crucible touched than the other Dragons.
Bayle's attack on Placidusax marks the beginning of the end of Placi's reign and the beginning of the Divine Beasts and Crucible worship and Hornsent.
>>
>>487790448
nobody knows because the timeline around the hornsent, dragon, and giant civilizations isn't consistent
>>
Are you gud enuff to take on all three at once?
>>
>>487788116
banished knights are Godfreys knights hence why they're in storm veil with godrick and use storm moves. the crucible knights also followed Godfrey.

Basically everyone was allied until the shattering. placidusax is also fucking dead in our world and only exists alive beyond time.
>>
>>487790325
I thought Placidusax invented the Crucible, or was there another God between him and Marika that took whatever random thing he made and turned it into the Crucible
>>
I like the DLC
>>
>>487789573
The game does not tell you the Erdtree is the Crucible
And in fact now thanks to Davonia's helm we know it's 100% NOT the Crucible.
>>
>>487790607
HEROES... and messmer...
>>
>>487790607
messmer's raw size is a bit intimidating, but I think I could handle it
>>
>>487790524
>The dlc reveals that the form is a tree.
No it doesn't. That's your headcanon. The DLC reveals that it's some sort of energy current that in some way can be controlled. Devonia never found her answer you neither did we.
>Crucible worshipers worshiped spiral trees, which are manifestations of temporary stabilizations in the crucible's otherwise-chaotic energy.
Nope. You have zero proof. The Spira doesn't mention trees at all.

>Superior sorcery of the tower priests, wielded as an incantation of the spiral. Wrap one's arms together and hold them up to the heavens to summon a spiral of light that erupts at the enemy's feet. Column of light persists for as long as the button is pressed. The spiral is a normalized Crucible current that, one day, will form a column that stretches to the gods.

In fact the Spira description even evokes like... Columns and pillars, not trees and trunks.
>>
divine beasts and divine warriors are super strong yet messmer impaled all of them he really is S tier
>>
>>487790734
18 inches of Messmer, honestly Miquella should've gone for him as consort instead.
>>
File: 1650921938156.jpg (2.64 MB, 1920x1080)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
>>487790607
How does Malenia have such huge hips and ass?
>>
File: 1721084521290856.jpg (254 KB, 1066x1441)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
They really mangled Miquella's lore with this dlc didn't they? Miyazaki might be losing his touch.
>>
>>487790607
turn friendly fire on and malenia and messmer die just by radahn existing
>>
>>487790768
they took all inches?
>>
>>487790607
there's probably a psychopath out there who can do it
>>
File: 1690804709865084.jpg (102 KB, 1764x922)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
How lulzy would pic related have been? Like you find out in the DLC that Malenia and Rada were formerly intimate before the Shattering.
>>
>>487788929
>Are ranged weapons any good?
Pulley Crossbow, Bone Bow, Ansbach's Bow are solid
>Are there any good Arc/Dex options?
Just focus more on Arc and use Occult infuse on a bleed weapon. There's also Bloody Helice and Rivers of Blood.
>What's a good Mind level if I want to be a dedicated caster?
30 to 38. Past 38 is when a max level flask will no longer refill your entire FP bar
>What are the bread and butter spells?
Glintstone Pebble and Carian Slicer for INT
Catch Flame and Lightning Spear for FTH
>I'm going Arc so I'm lenient to fth or int but don't know what to use
Arc/fth is a much more established and well-rounded build as it lets you use dragon communion incants as well as blood incants, on top of all the buffs fth gets. Arc/int in contrast has pretty much nothing noteworthy.
>>
>>487790592
I wouldn't say Bayle is inherently a Crucible creature just because he has a horn or two. It's just that he looks cooler with horns than not. Bayle is in the DLC Firstly because they wanted to expand on dragon lore, nit necessarily tie dragon lore to Crucible lore.
>>
>>487790432
>fromsoft should cater to people who deliberately fight dragons in awkward, inefficient ways
Why should they? The fights *work* if you fight them head on.
>>
>>487790768
The furnace golems helped a little bit.
>>
>>487791015 (Me)
How did I fuck that up
Meant for >>487787659
>>
how many skibidis can you collect by only beating jori Inquisitor and dragonman?
is it level 18?
Not a single boss other than these jobbers?
They really gave us forced exploration
>>
>>487790243
She's just like me
>>
Okay I'm sorry for ever shitting on Rellana's swords, these are REALLY fun.
>>
>>487791185
16 or 17
>>
>>487791049
because it's more intuitive to circle around, the head is the most dangerous part. If you stand by the head you risk being oneshot by fire or something, even though you do more damage most players don't seem to want to take the risk
>>
>>487791185
Needing to explore to get all skibidi fragments is not "forced exploration" because you don't need fucking +20 skibidi to beat the game. The difference between +17 and +20 skibidi is hilariously small. Shit the difference between +15 and +20 isn't even particularly noteworthy.
>>
I’ll keep ruminating on some ideas and read some of the other comments here, but it seems we are getting an influx of close-minded posters who want to push their definitive truths instead of engaging in a discussion with an open mind. Til next time, ruminator out.
>>
>>487790982
i mean any bit of personality or character for malenia would've been great
>>
>>487791387
No its because the head is cancer to engage with due to the camera spazzing out depending on what the dragon does.
>>
Pure faith or faith/arcane?
What's a target mind that lets you comfortably cast without overspending?
>>
>You have no proof that crucible worshipers worshiped spiral trees
Retard you literally opened your autistic bitchfit with the observation that they do in fact worship spiral trees as evidenced by all the drawings and statues and bonsai trees all over their temples. Fuck off you stupid bitch, acquire short term memory
>The DLC reveals that it's an energy current that stabilizes to form spirals [which turn into trees] [which are worshiped as divine entities]

Spiraltree Seal: Sacred seal of soiled amber engraved with a spiral tree design. Enhances spiral incantations. The majesty of the white tower, stretching to reach the gods, even inspired a secret faith in the invaders, the people of the Erdtree.

The fact that the Hornsent's great spiral tree was a current of divine Crucible power was literally converting the soldiers Messmer sent to kill them even after they had already replaced it with the Erdtree.

You suck
>Devonia never found her answer
For how the crucible itself came into being? Irrelevant to the point you're trying to make.

0/10 pseud lorefagging. Don't reply to me again, you don't deserve my attention.
>>
>>487790752
>her
>>
is 80 +15 good for the dlc or do I need 150?
Assume that I ride my horse around to collect all skibidis possible before attempting to kill anything
>>
>>487790752
>>487790524
The Hornsent wanted to create a channel to Godhood. They used & controlled the power of the Crucible to do that. Arcs & Spirals & twisting columns are the Crucible reaching from its roots (mundane world) to the sky (heaven)

That's what the jar program was about too. Taking base elements & refining them to something better.

Marika then came along & usurped all of that for her own shit with the Erdtree & eternalism over constant change & growth
>>
>>487791508
Meant for >>487790752
>>
>>487790982
>How lulzy would pic related have been?
Very much considering that the people who are the most virulent Malenia haters are all Radahnfags.
>>
you should be able to put multiple ashes on the same weapon or more weapons need stance ashes. horned warrior weapons shouldn't be locked to one dinky divine thing they do
>>
Long shot, anyone on playstation got a gelmir glintstone staff they are willing to toss me?
>>
>>487791528
A lot of shit is just lying around and even the shitter enemies give tons of runes if you want to level up a bit
>>
>>487790982
Unironically better than what we got and more fitting even. Tragic love sort of thing. Also just the whole narrative idea that Radahn was left the way he was by Malenia's "rot", Malenia's passivity and unwillingness to rescue Miquella from Mohg explained through deep shame and resignation at what she did
All sorts of lovey dovey tragic romance shit could be worked in. Doubt From has the narrative skills for it though.
>>
>>487791778
AWOOOOOOOOGA
>>
>>487791508
Wouldn't the "white tower" be Enir-Ilim?
>>
>>487790656
No/maybe not. The Crucible is just life growing & changing & fractal branches. Dragons are stone & storms. Beasts did change from Beasts to Beastmen to humans though so there is a bit of change & refinement & the source of the Crucible to be had in that age but I think it was just a minor thing or at least not a driving force as it was in Hornsent days
>>
>>487788248
>Erm, excuse me, but did you just fall asleep ONCE during all your billion million years of service to me? YOU'RE FIRED
Perhaps Bayle wasn't entirely unjustified in his opposition to Placidusax, he seems like a pretty bad boss
>>
>>487790816
The problem is this
>make a character
>make him involved with several different characters and factions, including ones we directly interact with as quests
>remove him late into development to use him as a dlc character
>have removed him so late nothing can be cleaned up in time for release and quests are either cut short or gone entirely from the game and other things don't exactly line up anymore
>have changed too much about the character and motivations that some level of retcon is required that feels like over complicated nonsense
This could've all been avoided if Miyazaki wasn't a tremendous faggot and left Miquella where he was.
>>
>>487791836
Yes
>>487791508
>>487791901
She's a priestess. It's mythic. Those kind of things are normal
>>
>>487791461
that too
it's hard to hit the head, so in practice you get more consistent damage against the feet
>>
>>487791502
72 faith or 28 faith and 53 arcane.
17 mind minimum so you're over 100 fp.
>>
>>487787659
>Are ranged weapons good?
Not really, save for some great bow AoWs
>Good Arc/Dex options?
Rivers, poleblade, most dex weapons as A arc scaling with occult infusion
>Mind level?
no less than 20, no more than 30, probably shoot for 30
>Bread and butter spells?
Incants: catch flame, GFTT, lightning spear, stone of gurranq, Sorcs: magic glintblade, carian slicer, night comet, adula's moonblade; since you're going arc might as well get all the dragon breaths too
>>
>>487790816
Before the dlc Miquella had a lot on his to do list. Curing Malenia's rot, granting Godwyn a true death, growing the Haligtree. I thought the dlc would address these things but they don't get mentioned at all and instead we get something totally new and for some reason they shoehorned Radahn in his story. It was very disappointing.
>>
>>487791836
Yes but Enir-Elim was built upon where the Crucible is. The Gate of Divinity, which is the very top of Enir-Elim which is itself the very top of Belurat is there to harness the Crucible itself.
Crucible was never a physical thing. It's a font of energy, in the shape of a spiral or spiral tree or whatever you wanna see it.
And again, the full rendition of the "elden ring", as we see it in Farum Azula, has the spiral motif as well. We see it all over in so many places. Haligtree/Miquella, all manner of shit associated with the Erdtree and Erdtree worshipers, Radahn's cape (which is where everyone got the thing it related to the Haligtree, it's the same spiral symbol). And even the Scadutree is in the form of a spiral.
The spiral is a sacred symbol of the Crucible which is the original source of divine worship, and from it came the worship of trees as the hornsent saw it as a "spiral tree", growing to the heavens.
>>
Isn’t the point of the placidusax cutscene to show that he’s in the middle of the tornado in present day faram? Why wouldn’t he still be alive in the tornado? Why would Florisax still have a relationship with him (giving him her sleep every night) if he isn’t alive in the present day?
>>
File: 1650681180671.jpg (383 KB, 1326x2048)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>no bonus malenia scene if you bring her Radahn/Miquella's remembrance

what a wasted fucking opportunity
>>
>>487791502
faith/arcane just means an arcane build where you take minimum faith for requirements
use whichever you prefer the weapons for. Personally I think arcane weapons are more interesting, but faith is also fun
>>
>>487791637
Yes that's true and accurate. I'm not sure why you're replying to me.
>>487791508
>Retard you literally opened your autistic bitchfit with the observation that they do in fact worship spiral trees as evidenced by all the drawings and statues and bonsai trees all over their temples
No, because we have the Scadu which 1-1 matches their spiral tree relief carvings. We know they worshipped the Scadu.
>For how the crucible itself came into being?
Yes or even what it was. She never knew. We don't and neither did the crucible knights.

>Spiraltree seal
Anon, that doesn't prove anything. It just proves the Erdtree people became secret crucible fans and some of them even worshipped the Scadu which is a spiraled tree. They don't worship spiral trees as a whole, they worshiped the Scadutree and Crucible. They might be closely related due the whole "crucible became Erd" thing but... It's not just a spiraltree thing they have going. It's a Scadutree thing.

They even fucking kept Scadu fragments at shrines in fucking sealed tower of Enir Ilim.
>>
>>487791784
I DON'T want to level up though
is 80 too low will I be stuck
>>
>>487791836
Yes, and Enir-Elim is also literally covered in sacred trees that the locals are using as churches because trees are symbolic of the Crucible's upward growth to the heavens
>>
File: Bridge.0.0.png (948 KB, 920x613)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
>>487792209
>I thought the dlc would address these things but they don't get mentioned at all and instead we get something totally new
Welcome to DaS3's DLC. Everyone thought it'd have something to do with New Londo and the profaned flame, but we got something totally new instead. Also, Ashes was probably the most disappointing FROM DLC. Just putting things into perspective for you guys.
>>
>>487792320
Why don't you wanna level up? Don't you want to play multi-player in the new dlc areas?
>>
>>487787995
>>487788041
oh you mean 10 int + 28 faith + 53 arc to use the albinauric staff to spam thorns?
because that's what """"int""""/arc is. Other than boosting int to 26 with the soreseal, +5 talisman and +6 twinsage helm to spam a big bubble
>>
>>487792443
So you’re saying there’s a chance for a follow up dlc that fixes everything? I wasn’t playing around then. Did people know ringed city was coming?
>>
>>487792439
Heck I'm pretty sure if Enir-Elim is not in the shape of a spiral it's at least in a helix.
I don't have a save in the DLC but, if you burn the branches and then go back to the first grace right upon arrive at the ancient ruins of Rauh you have a really good long distance shot of Enir-Elim. If anyone in the position to take a screenshot wants to post it.
>>
>>487792210
>>487792191
I am a different anon replying to the two anons throwing a lore fit.

The Crucible is NOT a spiral. It's a branching fractal like in the Farum Elden Ring Rune. The Hornsent ADAPTED the Crucible into the Spiral to achieve refinement & ascension. Marika USURPED the Spiral to achieve refinement & create a singular column & eternalism.

That's literally what we see happen. Chaotic fractals, harnessed spirals, stagnant column. Stop fighting over dumb shit
>>
File: bownly.jpg (220 KB, 1110x799)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>487787659
>Are ranged weapons any good?
Yes the new shortbow moveset is a fun, unique way to play. Fast shots on rolls, running and jumping as well as, if you time it right, landing. You can jump to trigger "input reading" and fire off two shots quickly, building status effectively. As for farming, fire, poison and blood arrows can be bought from merchants infinitely for cheap runes and will get you through most areas and bosses. There were a few fights I farmed cold and lightning arrows for and to be honest that was a chore, riding in a circle pressing Y then sitting at a bonfire and repeating. Don't have to do it that often though.
>>
>>487792124
>>487792316
So strictly pure faith if I want to fondle Messmer's ball?
>>
>>487792317
>No, because we have the Scadu which 1-1 matches their spiral tree relief carvings. We know they worshipped the Scadu.
Because the Scadutree is the Crucible, or at least what remains of it. You are dense and stupid.
>The Spiraltree seal doesn't prove anything, it just proves the direct connection between trees and spiral power which is what I'm trying to deny like a blind autist
You are also blind and autistic
>The Erdtree worshipers kept scadu fragments
Crucible worship isn't banned under the Golden Order
>>
Speaking of shit that's shaped like a spiral.
>>
>>487792443
>Ashes was probably the most disappointing FROM DLC
It was the best one from the perspective of PvPers.
>>
>>487792659
ye
>>
>>487789886
>try to go for head
>immediately flies away to either breathe fire onto the area or land somewhere else and breathe fire
>hit feet
>stays on one spot and slowly tries to stomp you with one foot at a time
>>
>>487792707
Also Siluria tree ash of war
>>
>>487790816
>Curing Rot
Failed
>Granting Godwyn true death
Failed
>Haligtree replacing the Erdtree
Failed
Miquella's curse of nascence follows him in all his endeavors, none of his attempts could ever reach a conclusion just as he could never reach maturity
His only option was to achieve godhood and rewrite everything
>>
>>487792707
>greatsword
>is a spiral
would it hurt?
>>
>>487792620
I think this a good way to delineate the ages: Dragons = fractal branching, Hornsent = Spiral double helix, Marika = Single Column. Each iteration more stripped down and stagnant than the last.
>>
>>487792813
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>487792707
See this even depicts Marikas "eternal" column unraveling. Showing that Godhood can be undone
>>
File: rannii.png (508 KB, 831x618)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
who coped it
>>
>>487792620
>fractal
It's a spiral. It's called a spiral by the Spira incantation/sorcery.
You could argue it says it's a "normalized crucible current", so the shape of a spiral is how a Crucible current is once "normalized", but then why is the spiral the symbol used by all cultures, not just the hornsent that created the Spira incantation.
It also just fits more. The Crucible is a source of life, perhaps THE source of life. It fits that it's thus a spiral helix. Like DNA.
>>
>curse of nascence
Kill yourself
>>
>>487792928
why does it make you seethe?
>>
How do I do co op and help out people take down bosses, specifically the golden hippopotamus? I want to practice that fight and I already beat it with summons.
>>
>>487792698
>Because the Scadutree is the Crucible, or at least what remains of it.
We don't have actionable lore for that assumption no matter how much it might make sense or fit in. Because Miyazaki fucked us raw.
>Crucible worship isn't banned under the Golden Order
Yes but it's increasingly disdained and I have no idea why you brought up GO practices when I'm bringing up Enir Ilim environmental cues.
>>
>>487792969
Can you explain the curse of nathan meme to a lorenoob?
>>
>>487792895
right into the jar she goes
>>
File: enir-ilim bodies.jpg (46 KB, 627x419)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Everybody talks about how the Gate of Divinity is covered in petrified bodies
>Nobody ever talks about how all the pillars and walls of Enir-Ilim are also covered in petrified bodies, perhaps even being stuffed full of bodies like the Great Wall of China
So uhhhh what were they doing? Are all these dudes shamans or hornsent?
>>
>>487792707
You can find SO much fucking spiral symbolism throughout the base game and DLC that I frankly don't even want to go out and catalog it all.
You start noticing this shit too. Go through Leydell and just pay attention to the shit and you'll see it everywhere. And not just Leydell, but that's a good example.
This was 100% always the intended mythology. The Crucible as a spiral, the source of life. The Elden Ring descending from the heavens, ordering that primeval energy.
And then once we get to Marika's GO, she stripped away the Crucible itself due to its association to the Tower folk and what they did to her.
>>
>>487792864
for you.
>>
>>487792620
This doesn't justify or assuage the absolutely horrifically thin lore we got on the TITULAR LORE THINGAMAJIG
>>
>>487793030
it makes you want to have sex with your brother, Nadhan.
>>
>>487793057
they just built all sorts of shit out of shamans, yes including buildings
>>
File: L2 The Game.jpg (23 KB, 945x180)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>trying to use sword lance in invasions
>think of a cool idea to use the multi hit running R2 with multi hit talismans and green turtle talisman
>die repeatedly
>okay maybe if i use endure sometimes when it gets rough
>die repeatedly
>OKAY FINE PIERCING FANG L2 L2 L2 L2 GUESS WHAT? R1? R2? NO L2L2L2L2L2L2L2L2
>win so easily against 3 people in like 30 seconds it's not even close

oh god. oh no. i think i've finally figured out invasions. oh fuck. i've been complaining this whole time about L2: the game, trying to be special and do something different. dying over and over and raging.

just fucking press L2 and stack damage. i didn't even put FGMS or uplifting aromatics on. i tried doing a running R1 once and it couldn't even land, then immediately after i just L2'd again and killed another phantom. god fucking dammit. god fucking dammit it really is just L2 the game and i've been wrong this whole time. at last i truly see. i fucking hate it but this is literally how you play the game and im winning like crazy now and actually having fun for once, fuck. im having fun and i HATE IT.
>>
>>487792917
Right. The Spiral is the Hornsent's refinement of Life from Primordial Life of beastmen (branching fractal) into the focused spiral
>>
>>487793057
Yes
The purpose of the Tower is to power the Gatesof Divinity through ritualistic sacrifice. That's what the jar procedure is. A ritualistic mode through which the Tower folk/hornsent tried to power the Gates of Divinity.
Again, a spiral or helix, ground to top, upon the top the energy gathers and forms the Gates of Divinity. It's basically a giant physical power plant enhancing the Crucible so it can create vassal gods, like Marika or Miquella.
>>
>kill mohg
>wonder why I can't enter dlc
>remember I never went to caelid at all
>>
>>487793057
>>487793202
Holy shit, how many fucking shamans did they jar?
>>
>>487793268
But we don't see fractals displayed. We only ever see spirals
You're also wrong about Marika's being a single column. We see spirals as sacred symbols in the Golden Order era too. Again, Radahn's cape, The Haligtree/Miquella's symbol.
>>
>>487793343
all except marika
now you understand why THD is a thing
>>
Why does Fromsoft have a problem with cutting big plot points super close to release? Is it Miyazaki being autistic?
>>
What's a good backup weapon for an INT caster invasion build? I've got a Magic Clayman Harpoon but I don't really like it very much.
>>
>>487793057
There's a recurring theme of power through conjoinment, many different kinds of conjoinment.
Ranni/Marika marrying the Tarnished and elevating them to Lord Consort.
Radahn's soul, Mohg's body and becoming Miquella's Consort.
Godrick the Grafted.
Rykard being eaten by the Snake
Omen's and the Vengeful Spirits that follow them.
And in the case of the Hornsent and Enir-Ilim, Sainthood and empowered constructs through the fusing of Shaman flesh.
>>
Are there any hints in the base game that there was an age in between dragons and marika or did they just retcon a whole ass “well ackshually there was an age of the hornsent” on our asses?
>>
>>487793012
Bro, if you don't consider "crucible worshipers worship the scadutree" to be actionable lore for the Scadutree being a reflection of the Crucible still at the core of the Erdtree, which is already super heavily alluded to even without the dlc, I literally don't know what you do consider actionable lore.
>>
>marika does her hair in spiral braids
woah
>>
>>487792443
you mean londor
>>
>>487792863
>Dragons = fractal
not denying the thing in farm azula but how far if dragons are stone and complacency fractals seem thematically at odds
>>
>>487793534
DLC was just written in to fit the game, not including any prior information at all
>>
>>487793515
glintstone kris
troonveil if dex, waves of darkness zwei if str
>>
>>487793425
Secret lorepill: They did jar Marika. She was the culmination of their god-birthing ritual, the shaman acting as the glue of their final effort to make a god after the tower was finished. The ritual successfully turned her into a god which is why the hornsent say she betrayed them. She was meant to be their god but instead she killed them all in revenge.
>>
>>487793057
Farum Azula is made out of Ancient Dragons, and time started warping. Perhaps the hornsent bodies have a different effect.
>>
>>487793257
I don't understand why some people are autistically allergic to L2. Doing some crazy ass anime attack is way cooler than:
>Bro look I swung my sword HARDER
>>
>>487792986
use tarnished's furled finger outside the boss door
>>
>>487792468
I do but with mid level people like 80
>>487793515
magic uchigatana
>>
Was Marika a good person?
>>
>>487793515
Cold bandit's sword or shamshir with sword dance
>>
>>487793534
We never knew how long had passed since the age of dragons. Left purposefully vague likely on purpose.
I do think the stuff with Marika's backstory, Messmer, the Gate of Divinity and the Crucible and all that stuff was 100% all things that were already known to From and just now revealed in full
>>
>>487793534
>Are there any hints in the base game that there was an age in between dragons and marika or did they just retcon a whole ass “well ackshually there was an age of the hornsent” on our asses?
This was always a thing. Did the vikings happen during the age of dragons? What about the deathbirds? Or the Nox? What about the claymen? There's a shitload of weird crap in the "time before the Erdtree" without even counting the DLC.
>>
>>487793515
cold dryleaf arts
>>
>>487793738
because i literally just spam L2 and win. and if i don't, THEY spam L2 and kill me. this whole time i was trying to be a little unique and it's like, no you fucking retard, JUST SPAM L2! "yeah, but what if i..." "NO SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST SPAM L2 SPAM L2 AND STACK DAMAGE YOU FUCKING IDIOT STOP THINKING STOP FUCKING THINKING" it's rough. but now i get it. i was so frustrated and that gank spank was like an epiphany to me. i get it now. and now i can hopefully win a lot and actually have fun for a change.
>>
>>487793815
no one is good except rya
>>
>>487793515
cold great katana with sword dance
>>
>>487794076
Roderika is a good person.
>>
>>487794076
Do you think Rya's human form can get pregnant?
>>
>>487793815
She was the best person.
>>
>>487794135
no only snake
>>
>>487793616
Storms aren't complacent. It's also the age of beastmen

>>487793409
It wasn't an overnight thing. Marika married Godfrey after all. It took time to usurp the culture & symbols. She also failed.

>>487793148
Not defending that, the DLC was botched
>>
>>487793534
Uhl Palace Ruins
>>
Reminder despite their curse in Miquella's original state due to being a child of Marika they are freakishly tall..
everyone knows Malenia is 8ft tall but did you know Miquella is actually 1 inch taller than the player hence why he can ride torrent.
(fromsoft is addicted to making everything taller than the player.)
>>
>>487793409
Forgot to say, the Farum Rune shows the branching fractal
>>
Does the Tiny Great Pot in Seamless let you get invaded solo?
>>
>>487793760
How about if I want to help out others?
>>
>>487793451
Elden Ring and Dark Souls 1 are the only ones where it's egregiously close, DS2 and 3 had major changes but they had so so many that it's unrealistic to say they were made super close to release.
And Dark Souls 1 at least had the excuse of "we are jews and we want to charge you for this DLC made wholesale from a thing we cut"
Elden Ring doesn't have any of those excuses.
>>
>Consecrated Snowfield fucking faggot ghost dragonkin
Wow cool, I killed them and they just fucking respawn. Very nice. Snowfield is unfinished dogshit.
>>
>>487795006
Makes me wonder how elden ring would be if covid didn't hit.
>>
File: tff.jpg (34 KB, 283x439)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>487794903
Tarnished Furled Finger puts your sign down where your character is standing. Another player at that location will summon you to that location.
Small Golden Effigy will put your sign down at nearby/any Effigy of the Martyr you have unlocked. Another player will summon you to that location, and upon returning to your world you will be where you were when you were summoned, not where you were when you put your sign down.
Furcalling Finger Remedy is the item you're thinking of, that allows you to summon other players to your world.
>>
>>487794496
She failed
She never tried. You never see this supposed pillar symbol.
>>487794769
Where?
>>
File: 1722007188965271.png (197 KB, 1960x904)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>487794747
Reminder
>>
>>487792707
>Speaking of shit that's shaped like a spiral.
>>
File: 8u46mlsznzad1.jpeg.png (1.12 MB, 1290x949)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>people care about Souls plots
the sooner you all accept that the plots of any non-armored core, non-Sekiro Fromsoft game is shit, the happier you'll be
>>
>>487795256
and it's bloody hillarious
>>
File: 1721592836543578.png (1.59 MB, 1567x1030)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>487795256
reminder
>>
>>487795183
OH I didn't even think about that. Covid probably turbofucked their productivity. That explains part of why it took so long to make, why there are so many copied enemies, why the balance toward lategame seems off, boss design is questionable, etc. They were probably rushing to get it out post-covid.
>>
File: divinetowerwatsit.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>487795242
>>
>>487795353
This is why Miquella had to get taller
>>
File: crucible knight spear.jpg (104 KB, 585x1425)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Based on the description of Siluria's Tree, I picture the Crucible as this horrible nest of random bone bullshit that's got a giant spiral-shaped tree growing out of it.
>>
>>487795479
He became 16ft tall in his god form according to some stuff i've read among other calculations.. literally quadrupled in height. While Radahn got shrunk cuz mohg body.
>>
File: Malenia.jpg (53 KB, 445x974)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Cutelenia
>>
mpregging miquella
>>
>>487795473
Towers are just towers.
Do you have any symbols in things like weapons, or armor or talismans, or even on walls of important spots.
>>
>>
File: IntSorc.png (2.59 MB, 2280x1806)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
I got curious because of recent discussions so I was trying to be a bit objective about it but honestly, I feel like I'm stretching a lot with some of these on Incantations (the Forward Zoning Hazard tier is very loosely held together, for example).
Incants really do have a lot of shit that clogs their lists (do we really need 10 different heals) but it really just has way more unique spells.
I might be being a bit unfair to sorceries since I think you could separate some more...
>>
File: jh.jpg (278 KB, 1129x1079)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>487795765
>>
>>487792707
the godskins have an eye surrounded by twisted horns on their back capes. gloamy was enir ilims queen
>>
What is /erg/'s verdict on the Carian Sorcery Sword
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.48 MB, 773x913)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>487795765
>>
>>487795242
She married a Crucible loving barbarian & the Crucible loving culture of early man. She slowly removed the Crucible & replaced it with the Erdtree. She got rid of all the primitive early man culture & her savage barbarian husband. The Scadu tree is a spiral. The Erdtree is a column.
>>
>>487795837
>(Color) Fart
heh
>>
>>487795837
Shard Spiral honestly belongs with the moons.
>>
>try arena
>having fun
>easily beat this guy who tried to r1 mash
>get him again but now he's doing obnoxious hardswaps and wiggle tech and shit
Which game has the second most populated pvp so I can play that instead
>>
What would a good int/str build look like?
>>
>>487793548
Actual answers. As soon as we knew the Scadu and Erd were innately tied, we already knew it had crucible going on. I've explained the lore I want and wasn't given and you're LITERALLY just a shallow pseud who isn't asking questions.

>>487794496
>Not defending that, the DLC was botched
Glad somebody here see what can and can't be defended.
>>
>>487795256
Imagine Radahn's shock when Miquella asked ordered him to fist him.
>>
>>487796108
I wonder how she must have felt seeing two of her three sons being born as omen. Maybe that's why she dumped Godfrey.
>>
>>487795242
Also the Farum Azula Elden Ring Rune would probably be found in Farum Azula, particularly on those walls that show the Elden Ring rune from the time of dragons
>>
>>487796216
54str and minimum int for requirements
>>
>>487796216
Minimum int for bonker
54 str for 2h
>>
>>487788885
>He should have developed bug wings. Where is my creepy fairy bug prince with a weird fucked up steroid-blood HRT forced growth body with a childlike beatific face & golden needle sword?
Miquella could've considered those physical features to be a part of his birth defects, his ideal form would be devoid of it.
>>
File: ER STRINT tarnished.jpg (1.65 MB, 3840x2160)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>487795765
Am I drippin or am I trippin? Personally I think the Erdtree guardian mask goes very well with the Vagabond armor.
>>
>>487796317
It's exactly why she exiled him. She wanted to be rid of the Crucible & it's barbarianism. She wanted a refined elegant eternal golden life.
>>
>>487795208
Thank you for the clarification. I’m new to these souls co op mode.
>>
what's the difference ultimately between impaling thrust and piercing fang? is piercing fang just loooong impaling thrust or something?
>>
>>487796230
You got your answers, you just want to be angry more than you want answers. This could potentially be a lesson but we both know you won't take it.
>>
File: spiral.jpg (906 KB, 2560x1440)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
>>487796328
Yeah but the Farum Azula Elden Ring shows a spiral
You can make it out in the very center of this.
It's more apparent in the load screen version of the symbol.
>>
REMINDER

BAYLE WAS PLACIDISAX'S MATE/GOD
>>
>>487796919
I literally listed a dozen questions relating to the shadow tree and none of them are answerable. I didn't get answers, you're an apologist retard and in 2-3 years when your bias fades you'll know I was right because lots of people already agree that the DLC lore was shit and over time more people will come to agree.
>>
why is there so much information about ER cut out and exclusively in trailers?
>>
Fightning Radahn again on NG+.
just as BS and unfun as the first time.
first playthrough i at least got a dopamine rush from beating him for the first time. now it's just torture with nothing at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>487797086
Why did they fight?
>>
>>487797075
It's not a fucking Spiral by itself. It's a great cascade of life that was reduced to a spiral. Marika's singular line is in there too. It's how it was refined, not replaced It's fucking symbolism for fucks sake dude use your fucking brain
>>
INT/FTH with the staff of the great beyond is pretty fun, and I still have a ton of spells to collect.
>>
>>487796328
>>487797075
the farum ring is the true elden ring. the one on the menu is the shattered one with radagons stitching on it
>>
>>487797197
No clue. But it was bad enough to start a race war
>>
>>487797097
You asked a bunch of dumb questions like "what is the scadu and why is it a spiral and did it come into existence at the same time as the erdtree" which are all answered by "the scadu is you seeing the remains of the crucible in the Erdtree, it's the same tree the veil is just lifted." this one statement answers virtually all of your questions and is supported a dozen times over in both the dlc and base game lore, and all you do is seethe and cry because it takes your excuse to be angry away. well go be butthurt and angry somewhere else.
>>
File: a tale told in blood.jpg (759 KB, 1920x1080)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>487795765
>>
>>487797359
Uh how can it be an elden "ring" if it's physically not a ring? it's not even a closed shape. checkmate, dragonfuckers
>>
File: 1695698904531835.jpg (56 KB, 1024x768)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>487797451
>which are all answered by "the scadu is you seeing the remains of the crucible in the Erdtree, it's the same tree the veil is just lifted."
Nope. None of that answers the questions I raised. You're literally just a pathetic apologist.

>The thorns of the scadutree are assaulting stormveil because it's the remains of the crucible in the erdtree
See? Now like I said before. BITE THE CURB NIGGER.
>>
File: 45.jpg (155 KB, 605x768)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>487795615
Insecurelenia
>>
>>487797359
True but also wrong. The Elden Ring can be changed & manipulated as we literally do that as the Ending. There is no "true" Elden Ring.
>>
File: E9Okvc9UUAU01ur.png (505 KB, 1132x1600)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>487793057
It's a common motif to display the cost of power, you need to step over mountains of people to reach the top.
>>
>>487796128
Yeah probs.
Miriam's Vanishing should also be moved to Uniques.
>>
>>487797605
>Marred wooden shield: Wooden shield of the Stormveil soldiers. Much like the castle, it is marred by mottling and thorns. Some say it is the curse of grafting which causes such affliction, while others talk of its root being something altogether more sinister hidden deep within the castle.
Stormveil thorns are Godwyn death cancer, not scadu thorns. You are getting mad at your own schizo headcanon for not making sense. That's not my problem.
>>
>>487797586
Because originally GRRM just wanted to further rip off Tolkien. So there was a "Ring", and it was destroyed. The trailer/opening cinematic even shows a flash of Marika Shattering it and Radagon repairing it to evoke the feeling of the "but they were all deceived for another Ring was forged" scene
>>
File: Deathroot.png (968 KB, 1224x626)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>487797818
>Stormveil thorns are Godwyn death cancer, not scadu thorns
Sorry but that's simply untrue. Deathroots have flywings and shit and the thorns at Stormveil are clearly the impenetrable viarety we see at the Erdtree and on the Mountaintops.
>>
>>487797809
Vanishing should have been an AoW on a Carian or Noxian weapon
>>
>>487797075
is it the top crescent part is symbolize Greater Will / Divinity and then all the circles under it are demigods and mortals trying to ascend?
>>
File: elden ring full circle.jpg (468 KB, 3840x2160)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>487797586
>It's not even a closed shape
Bros...
>>
>>487797272
The issue is that I dispute the fact it was "replaced"
Marika outright omitted the spiral from the symbolism of the Elden Ring, that's why you only see the top portion. She did this because THD, not for any metaphorical/literal lessening of the power the ER represented.
The spiral is the common symbolism though. And despite it being gone from the ER it's still present in other places and things of the Golden Order era.
>>
The lore is as simple as stone age, bronze age, iron age. Anything more is headcanon.
>>
>>487797792
I like how the obvious answer is a berserk reference but berserkfags are so annoying everyone refuses to admit this is most likely the case because everyone's sick of you
>>
>>487797624
where is Maniclenia
>>
>>487796874
pls resbond :-DDD
>>
>>487798068
I wouldn't know anon.
>>
>>487798068
No. The Elden Ring depicts the laws that control & inform the world. Marika personally shattered it & handed runes out to empower the bearers, but the runes themselves are not naturally aligned with aspiring Gods.
>>
>>487798063
>Erm the item description doesn't count because they reused an asset
If you're going to keep making up fake shit to be mad at I'm going to just call it here. Literally go replay the game from the start before talking about the lore, you sound like you forgot 3/4ths of it and are mad that your incorrectly half-remembered ideas don't gel.
>>
>>487797925
The ring, the trees, and the "Lands Between" being basically a plural synonym of Middle-Earth is pretty uncanny. I'd say it looks very unimaginative on his part but honestly I don't care since it's only ripping off the parts of Tolkien that no one else ripped off. I'd much prefer more fantasy like this than dwarf-and-elf slop.
>>
>>487796874
>>487798259
yeah I think piercing fang is just a better version
>>
>>487798259
Fang is longer, costs more, does more damage and poise damage. Thrust is cheaper, faster and has a faster follow up.
>>
>>487798380
any reason i should try using thrust over fang on my sword lance? looking for other broken shit to spam on people.
>>
>>487797359
The Elden Ring in Farum Azula's probably Marika's earlier incarnation of order.
>>
Marika owes me sex
>>
File: har32tggdyeb1.jpg (621 KB, 3629x2324)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>487798284
>not naturally aligned
Read mohg's and others. They are.
>>
>>487798118
Metyrs eyeball though
>>
File: elden ring sus.png (90 KB, 443x571)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
It looks pretty cool if you connect the arcs manually
>>
>>487795837
>Dragonbolt of Florissax
>Buff (Attack)
It's purely defensive though
>>
>Haligtree soldiers jihad themselves because they think it'll guide Miquella home
>he isn't actually lost or struggling to get home at all, he's just having an emo cutting session in the land of shadows while waiting for Radahn and Mohg to maybe somehow die eventually

Why is he such an asshole?
>>
>>487798293
The item description offers multiple answers, presenting none of them as accurate or truthful. Some stupid niggers like you THINK maybe it's because of the Godwyn surrogate or because grafting but the answer isn't presented to us there.

>reused assets
Anon, this is nothing to do with reused assets. If Stormveil was being Deathrooted, it would have thorns made of worms with flywings sticking out of them infesting it, not the impenetrable thorns of the Scadutree.
>>
>>487798318
And Middle Earth is just Midgard. They are all derived from norse mythology.
>>
File: 0.jpg (56 KB, 477x359)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>487798318
>ripping off
I have to dispute that. If GRRM/Miyazaki ripped off Tolkien then Tolkien ripped off numerous other mythological sources. The worst you can put at ER's writers feet is not reading the original mythological sources upon which Tolkien himself lifted.
But the thing is that the themes in ER (and DS honestly) and the themes in Tolkien are the same because they are universal themes of these types of grand/epic/mythological style stories. Trying to subvert them is how you get stupid shit like Miquella being a mind controlling rapist shota.
>>
>>487798571
he has a childlike mind and is heavily in the ends justify means category. he doesn't care that they're doing that because he's going to become a god at the end of the day and fix everything so fuck em
>>
>>487798119
Marika changed the Elden Ring to have eternal life as a "thing". Eternal Life is NOT the Crucible of Life. Eternal Life is symbolized by the Erdtree. The Erdtree is a singular line & the canopy arc. Marika's Rune is a singular line & the canopy arc. Marika is shown making this symbol in a half dozen churches & even serves as the physical embodiment of this line when we see her hanging from a Golden Arc. The singular line replaces the spiral line. It shouldn't be this hard for you to understand dude
>>
>>487798578
Yeah that's what I thought. Amidst all possible explanations, you choose the one that makes no sense, and then get butthurt about it not making sense. There's nothing interesting or productive about that. We're done here.
>>
>>487794076
Roderika, Hewg, Thops, Miriel, Millicent, Kenneth, Nepheli, and Corhyn were all fairly unambiguously good people
>>
>>487798571
He's Griffith
He's even gayer than Griffith
Never trust a twink
>>
File: 20240726153516_1.jpg (907 KB, 2542x1438)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
>>
File: GRIA-_lbwAEyzQ2.jpg (376 KB, 1080x1080)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Hey /erg/ is it normal that I want to marry, fuck, and repeatedly impregnate her? I think I'm falling in love
>>
>>487798478
Thrust into claymore R2 or vice versa catches most people off guard. Not sure if other pokes happen as fast but most people use thrust paired with a good poke because of how fast they happen back to back. People using fang are going for a death blow and hoping to finish the fight.
>>
File: 1720303844404328.png (386 KB, 591x632)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
I'm playing an int build, at around what point can I stop putting points into int and actually start leveling my vigor to 60? I'm halfway through Liurnia and all the spells I wanna use require so much int, but I only have 21 vig right now and everything hurts a lot. Vagabond btw.
>>
File: 1699262322057112.jpg (1.14 MB, 2560x1440)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Does this thing do anything or is it just a decoration?
>>
why are the lore and bosses in this game so much worse than ds1, is miyazaki getting worse at making souls?
>>
>>487798872
it's literally just a souls reference
>>
>>487798494
I wish we could see Ranni's and Miquella's
Godrick's, Morgot's and Mohg's appear to be central. Radahn and Rykard's lean left, and Malenia's and the rune of the Unborn lean right, but the rune of the Unborn is very small compared to the others, even if it lines up
I wonder what Miquella's and Ranni's would look like.
>>
what does Malenia's rot pussy taste like
>>
>>487798882
Yes. He peaked at lore with ds1 and bloodborne. Be peaked at bosses with ds3 and sekiro. Much like itsuno he has no idea why people like his games.
>>
>>487798494
Yeah so the Greater Will is the Crescent at the top as the ultimate law of the universe and then the runes below are when Joe the Mechanic wants an Age of Muscle Cars he fights to become Lord and puts the Rune of Natural Aspiration in
>>
>>487798727
You're making all these claims, and posting no images or screenshots to show it.
This is a visual discussion. Post proof please. I've already posted the ER as it's depicted in Farum Azula displaying the spiral.
>>
File: THORNYDEATH.png (2.22 MB, 2724x1374)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>487798743
It's not that it doesn't make sense anon. You're just a retard with headcanon who thinks that deathroot and impenetrable thorns are the same.

You took a
>some say X and others say Y
as word of god lore because you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>487798494
>the greatrune burns to resist the scarlet rot
Does this imply that the reason radahn survived the rot nuke on his head is his greatrune?
>>
>>487798824
what carian slicer not cool enough for you?
anyways when I do int builds I usually get int to 18 for the meteorite staff, then vig to 40
if you need more levels you can use a lot of int boosting gear like the physick, banana hat, and int talisman
>>
>>487798318
Don't forget the Erdtree/Scadutree is/are the Two Trees of Valanor.

>>487798604
Yeah but there's more Tolkien than just Norse myth

>>487798710
It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth because GRRM is constantly seething at living in Tolkiens shadow & wants to replace him/subverting him
>>
>>487799145
Anon the roots look nothing like impenetrable thorns either.
>>
>>487798882
great runes do not matter legitimately forget they exist they do not do anything important and are at odds with standing lore. forget about the stupid ass great runes and focus on the real story of ranni and marika and the fingers
>>
File: 1656017237087.jpg (132 KB, 1223x937)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>487798118
schizo time
>>
>>487798629
What's happening in this image?
>>
>>487799119
I shouldn't have to. I'm talking about very observable shit. The spiral of the Farum Rune is made from the branching fractals retard
>>
>>487799030
Like when you slightly burn a pizza bagel and leave it sitting out for 6 hours then eat it
>>
>>487799423
we're making more Millicents
>>
>>487789886
This: >>487792724
>>
>>487799412
holy based
>>
Messmer and Rykard do fire and got snakes, Radahn do fire but got no snake?
>>
>>487799261
>It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth because GRRM is constantly seething at living in Tolkiens shadow & wants to replace him/subverting him
I don't get upset. GRRM SHOULD want to be as good as Tolkien. And you're allowed to dispute Tolkien's narratives and story telling, even something as dumb as taxes. The thing is for all that GRRM can be a snob he clearly loves Tolkien and he knows he's not at that level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hJhmxc3Arw
You see what people are truly like when you look at shit before they were famous anon, don't forget that.
>Somewhere south of Oz, and north of Shangri-La. They can keep your heaven. When I die I'd sooner go to Middle-Earth.
The issue isn't GRRM. It's the people that mistakenly think he's as good as Tolkien.
>>
>>487798494
That's more of them having a rune & then corrupting it with their nature, similar to creating Mending Runes that can be placed into the Elden Ring. Showcased by how Godrick isn't a Demigod but still holds a thematic Rune to his powers
>>
>>487787413
Elden Ring created the Godrick Test and it unironically fails to pass it.
Said test says that
>If an enemy is faster than Godrick
OR
>If an enemy hits harder than Godrick
Then it's unbalanced shit and needs to be nerfed.
>>
>>487799619
Radahn doesn't do fire, what are you on about
There's only fire during his meteor strike because he's literally bringing the heat of orbital re-entry with him
>>
>>487799470
that is awfully specific
>>
>>487799637
Fair enough. GRRM & his fans just set me on edge reflexively
>>
File: ThornveilTop.png (1.79 MB, 2040x701)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>487799297
Yeah that's the point. The thorns at the Erdtree base, on the mountaintops and at Stormveil all look the same.

They're impenetrable scadu thorns. And we got no fucking lore on it. Because the DLC was badly fucking handled with regard to lore.
>>
>>487798284
>Marika personally shattered it & handed runes out to empower the bearers
The demigods appropriated portions of the Elden Ring for themselves after Marika shattered it, it wasn't an agreed inheritance.
>Soon, Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.
>The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.
>A war from which no lord arose.
>A war leading to abandonment by the Greater Will.
>>
>>487799762
It's kinda weird that the Redmanes are all fire-focused instead of gravity stuff like Radahn is
>>
>>487799051
i like his more "experimental" stuff such as bloodborne and sekiro but I feel like theres nothing going for Er, its just a gigantic space filled with repeated or sloppy bosses
>>
>>487799762
His great rune says it burns. His Redmane troops use fire like Flame of Redmanes. He only learned Gravity magic, seems he was naturally fire inclined.
>>
>>487799453
What do you even mean by "franching fractals"
Do you mean the root like things in the ring? That's just roots representing more tree symbolism. The key element we need to focus on is the element that REPEATS.
It's like collective unconscious. Or that one theory that explains why certain cultural aspects develop independently in cultures that have never interacted. The spiral is a universal symbol. The removal of it as a symbol the Golden Order, such as it happened, was a conscious decision by Marika as a ruler because to her the spiral is basically a goddamn swastika.
>>
File: 20240725123733_1.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>watching daph's Bloodborne VoD
Miyazaki's next Souls needs to be a spiritual successor to this, I would very much love to play trick weapons.
I used to think trick weapons were the melee weapon combined with your pistol, which I love the idea of. But the clicking sound effect is actually just the weapon extending. Very cool sound effect.
I think it's funny that parrying is just shooting someone when they least expect it.
>>
>arguing about fucking polygons on roots of all things now
you retards, I swear..
>>
File: snekchek.jpg (1.32 MB, 2480x3508)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>487800000
chek'd
wow this is the second one here in a short while huh
>>
>>487799979
The gravity is for his horse.
>>
>>487799979
That's in response to the Caelid rot, the only way to combat it is with fire.
>>
https://x.com/theslowesthnery/status/1816515516372271259
>>
>hated the open world in base game
>in DLC, was looking forward to exploring the open world and crawling through dungeons than fighting the major bosses
Am I mentally ill?
>>
>>487800069
it's why i love this place
>>
File: ThornveilTop.png (1.94 MB, 2040x636)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>487800069
NO NO BUT YOU SEE THE THORNS AT STORMVEIL ARE DEATHROOTS BECAUSE AN ITEMS THAT SAID SOMEBODY THINKS THEY MIGHT BE SAID SO! IGNORE HOW THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE SCADU IMPENETRABLE THORNS!

EVERY ISSUE IS SOLVED BY KNOWING THE SCADUTREE IS THE ERDTREE'S SHADOW!!!! THE LORE WASN'T FULL OF RUDE GAPS!
>>
If I become Marika's consort, would she approve of me taking Florissax as my side bitch?
>>
>>487799853
His fans yes, but honestly GRRM is a good lad. I think a lot of the understanding of ASoIF has been ruined by the TV show. Last example on this but, in the show, Ned's entire character is utterly assassinated and all his actions and character are ALWAYS portrayed as wrong and naive. But in the books for all that GRRM can be grimdark, Ned's character MATTERED. He's dead and buried and his house is on the brink but STILL the North is loyal to a fault and almost to a man. Because Ned inspired that in people. GRRM is not as grimdark as people think. Much like Miyazaki for all the evil and grimdark and ugliness, his works shine when you find the goodness in the muck.
Wish he'd finish his fucking books is all.
>>
>>487798795
hi kira
>>
File: malenia84.jpg (497 KB, 1920x1920)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
Malenia.
>>
File: huh.png (1.89 MB, 1170x1283)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>487800325
I feel as though she will not be saying much of anything.
>>
what ARE the thorns in Stormveil
>>
>>487800361
>GRRM is not as grimdark as people think. Much like Miyazaki for all the evil and grimdark and ugliness, his works shine when you find the goodness in the muck.
Shadow of the Erdtree is one of the most nihilistic products in the history of fiction.
>>
>>487799883
No anon, they really don't. Not at all.
The throns on your bottom left picture aren't from the Erdtree base, that's from the mountaintops. And I don't know where you got right but the lighting will not permit an accurate telling.
The impenetrable thorns of the DLC are shadowy and almost not physical.
>>
so what are the great runes anyways? I just got to that part of the DLC where everyone's freaking out at miquella breaking it
>>
>>487799886
I didn't mean to imply it was an inheritance. You point is exactly what I mean though. What would be the luck of Mohg finding the "Blood Rune" out of the pile? That's not what happened. He found a rune of Power & it molded to his Blood theme
>>
>>487800319
Don’t worry anon, I believe you and honestly this is giving me both insight and opening up more questions about what these thorns really are. Are they a product of messmer? Are they something radagon conjured up? Are they from marika? Plenty to think about when you put down the godwyn copium for a minute.
>>
>>487799030
the smell of the rot, the consuming fungus all over her fishy pussy..... i'm getting and erection just attempting to conjure such image in front of mine person
>>
>>487800528
Godwyn
>>
File: malenia93.png (2.05 MB, 1321x927)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>487800456
>>
>>487800319
bro you're sounding like guys like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hETam732CvY
who make a bunch of schizo lore theories like >dude the 2 and 3 fingers only split after Marika made the Erdtree, based solely on comparing church architectures and other visual cues, only to then get btfo by the new Midra lore showing how hornsent had to deal with the FF before Marika genocided them. TLDR pay attention to what's written not to the assets they can and will lazily rehash anywhere that saves time.
BONUS POINTS: Horned Bairn is a reskin of the GEQ's destined death it just doesn't apply the HP debuff.
>>
>>487800538
Go to Shaman Village and tell me that again.
I don't get how people can genuinely believe that tragedy = nihilism.
>>
>>487800539
>The throns on your bottom left picture aren't from the Erdtree base
Yes that's right, those are from Mountaintops. The same thorns are in all the pics I've made and that image is pre and post burn erdtree base and stormveil + mountaintops.

They're Scadu thorns and the DLC decided that was the only revelation we deserved to have. Just that they're the power of the Scadutree. No answers as to why Scadu powers were used to massacre the giants or how/why Stormveil is getting Scadu'd at all. Nothing.
>>
>>487800361
Finish the fucking booking you fat fuck! I need to know if Stannis wins the North and no I will not accept the tv version!
>>
>>487800539
>And I don't know where you got right
NTA but I think it's from the entrance to Radabeast
>>
>>487787413
All the plot proves is that Miquella was not only eternally youthful, but also eternally autistic.
>>
>>487800758
>The same thorns are in all the pics I've made and that image is pre and post burn erdtree base and stormveil + mountaintops.
Yes so they're just thorns. Regular old thorns, at least visually. Nothing about their visual look implies they're special one way or another
And again, the impenetrable thorns look nothing like any of the pics you've shown.
>>
>>487800198
>>487800205
Right, so Radahn is born with some kinda fire magic and learns Gravity magic later.
>>
>>487800669
No I'm not. You're just a fucking actual retard. This is visual storytelling 101. We finally know where the thorns were from but now that just raises a shitton more questions and none of them can be answered because the DLC lore was fucking pathetic in terms of actually giving us lore about the TITULAR OBJECT.
>>
>>487800827
The perfect man.
>>
>>487800000
It's not "just roots" it's the branching fractal of the Crucible of Life diverse & ever wifing as new things evolve & also the rebinding of things as the branching fractals overlap showing how life amalgams as well. Those fractal branches create a spiral shape in the center, that spiral is NOT an independent thing, but a shadow created by the fractals, hinting at the change from branching fractals to the Spiral.
>>
>>487800639
But they look nothing like anything related to godwyn. Deathroot looks totally different.
>>
>>487787659
Everything is viable (maybe not for pvp)
Arc/dex uh yeah kinda
38 is where you'd generally stop if you're leveling willy nilly just figure out your build and stop when it feels ok to stop I generally stay at 20, maybe 30, but I play casters with swords so I dunno....
>bread and butter spells
Too broad
>>
>>487800904
I dunno anon, I think that's a stretch. He hasn't displayed any fire affinity personally, it's all his troops fighting the rot.
>>
>>487799732
The boss before Godrick is faster than Godrick you shitter
>>
>>487800578
Yes, the Great Runes of the Elden Ring were probably malformed by the demigods in their efforts to tame each Great Rune.
The Elden Ring is the living incarnation of the concept of Order, fragments of it were never meant to be appropriated to mere demigods.
That's why the fingers had a system to pick out Marika's successor through the empyreans.
>>
>>487800920
Wait doesn’t the omen sigil look like an erdtree with thorns instead of leaves?
>>
>>487800669
It's called visual storytelling, my nigg row
Something that goes as far back as dark souls 1
>>
>>487800967
>hose fractal branches create a spiral shape in the center, that spiral is NOT an independent thing, but a shadow created by the fractals, hinting at the change from branching fractals to the Spiral.
Even if that were the intent of the visual representation, the ultimate divine symbol is STILL the spiral, and all it means is that the dragons understood that the Crucible, which should be noted is an accumulation of death energy formed into a life source, is formed into a spiral
Again, the spiral is the symbol that MATTERS. Not even just because of how we can infer or try to assume how the Crucible works from it, but also for religious symbolical reasons. It shows that the Crucible has been worshiped as a spiral since the very beginning.
>>
>>487800902
Rhombus shaped interlaticed Thorns are Radagon. Branching shaped Thorns are Godwyn. Spiral Thorns are Scadutree hatred.
>>
>>487801085
His great rune literally spells it out and the reveal trailer literally has a scene of him burning himself with fire. We acquire the same ability to burn ourselves and cleanse the rot via a fire giant incantation. Anything related to radagon, like his sons, will always be related to fire, to giants, to serpents, to thorns, and to the cardinal sin.
>>
>>487800610
Thorn sorceries and the Guilty Hood say Thorns are used punish the guilty. I thought this was implying it was an offensive Erdtree magic
>>
File: ThornveilTop.png (2.03 MB, 2040x634)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>487800902
>Yes so they're just thorns. Regular old thorns,
But they aren't. They're thorns that rip castle apart and genocide races of super powerful giants.
>the impenetrable thorns look nothing like any of the pics you've shown.
You being blind and stupid isn't an excuse anon. Here, open wide and give the airplane a landing spot, here comes me spoonfeeding you!

Look at this pic. I added the thorns from the sorcery. IT'S THE SAME SHIT.
>>
>>487800920
"Visual storytelling 101" is literally the only evidence supplied in the video I just posted, and it was dead wrong.
Thorns aren't even 100% associated with the scadutree. There's Briars of Punishment and Briars of Sin. Thorns are a general symbol of punishment and castigation.
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Briars+of+Punishment
Is the Formless Mother the Scadutree because she can invoke thorns?
>>
>>487799883
They do certainly look more like Skadoot thorns, but I personally would assume
>A) FROM just used those thorns because lazy assets lol, it is implied the source of the thorns is the Godwyn corpse proxy
Source- the fact said Godwyn has a shitload of thorns coming out of it and Rogier comments on this being the source of the corruption

>B) They are Thorns of Guilt being spread inadvertently or not by the Exiles/Godrick by their eternal seethe about being exiled
Sources-
Scadutree spells read- Sorcery of those who abandoned the practice of incantations after devout faith rewarded them with only despair.
Impenetrable Thorns reads- The image of the twisted Scadutree is an edict: Denounce their ways. Do them harm. For they have abandoned us.
Mantle of Thorns reads- The image of the misshapen Scadutree is an edict: Spurn all that exists. Wound all that exists. For we have been abandoned.
Combined with how Nephelli says the wind stinks bigly now, it seems to me that Godrick's profane shit and the Exile's seethe could be spreading thorns around, accidentally or not.

The overall lack of TWLID around the castle to me implies that the thorns are likely of the seething mad fag kind and not the deathblight kind, since everywhere else that there's Godwyn thorns there's also spooky skeltons and such.

I suppose that there could be a third option, the Erdtree/Radagon is trying to quarantine the area because of the Godwyn proxy. There's only one other fully grown one I can think of and it's in skadoobie land.
>>
So what does an elden lord do? Do you just sit in a big chair and fuck court hoes all day?
>>
>>487801317
This is pants on head stupid and more godwyn copium shoehorned into a shitty headcanon. Are you able to discuss any lore topics without talking about godwyn?
>>
>>487801470
Not really no. The thorns of the sorcery are shadowy, barely physical, and have the actual colouring of the Scadutree rather than just a vague grey colour.
>>
>>487801536
you sit in a big chair and get fucked by marika
>>
>>487801621
Does she ride my cock or am I getting pegged?
>>
>>487801419
Who would punish the erdtree-guilty? Radagon? Radagon is the common thread between all of it.
>>
File: crucibleicon.png (240 KB, 584x594)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>487801126
You could interpret the shackle sigil as showing the scadu and it's thorns on the bottom half yes.

>>487801479
>Thorns aren't even 100% associated with the scadutree
Irrelevant.
>Is the Formless Mother the Scadutree because she can invoke thorns?
Blood thorns formed from cyrstalized blood aren't the same thing. You're drawing false equivalency. I'm only comparing thorns that actually look alike.
>>
>>487801684
depends on whether or not she wants to be radagon
>>
File: rifle spear.webm (2.66 MB, 960x540)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>487800018
There's a couple weapons that have guns built into them.
>>
>>487801737
Yes that was the sigil I had in mind and yes I think you are spot on. At this point, omen is equivalent to scadu / hornsent fuckery at this point so I think you are baking a good lore connection here.
>>
File: ThornsSorc.png (1.35 MB, 995x762)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>487801593
>>487801593
>Not really no. The thorns of the sorcery are shadowy, barely physical,
No they aren't.
>>
>>487801228
No you dumb fuck.
The fractals depict "wild life" changing & merging & growing.

The spiral depicts controlled life, growing towards the heavens with a clear goal of creating or attaining a God, it's still growth, but it's no longer branching out at all.

Marika's Rune is Life that has stopped growing at all. It's Life but it's stagnat & isn't going anywhere.

These three shapes are all a part of each other & depicted in the Elden Ring, because they are all STILL Life, even if they are vastly different from each other in nature. One leads to the other so yeah, you're gonna see one in the other, but to only focus on the spiral & not see the fractals is retarded. Divinity is NOT a spiral. The Spiral is a symbol of ATTAINING Divinity. Marika's Divinity is a singular line. I don't know how else I can spell this out for you
>>
>>487801737
>Blood thorns formed from crystallized blood aren't the same thing. It's a false equivalency
It's not a false equivalency because other stuff in the game, like the Briar Set/Shield, indicate that thorns are a widespread way for the Erdtree to brand criminals. It's literally sharpened branches poking the guilty as a symbol of the tree's wrath. Not every thorn in the universe is the Scadutree because it's literally their criminal justice system. Thorns are obviously going to be near Mountaintops because that's where Marika declared the whole race of giants to be heretical and ordered their extermination.
>>
was souls lore always this autistic?
I remember the games just being hurdur go light the fire retard so we can keep dying over and over
>>
File: 1703011374202027.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Do ashes of war scale with their default affinity (like early game you would get something that can only be keen or quality), or the one you choose when you unlock that?
>>
>>487801737
Also, check out the veteran’s cape sigil (interlocking thorn circle) who are found at stormveil and seem to have some tie to the hornsent.
>>
So since people think Miquella is a perverted degenerate now did he and st trina roofie people together when they were the same person?
>>
>>487802065
>like the Briar Set/Shield, indicate that thorns are a widespread way for the Erdtree to brand criminals.
Yes and? Using Scadu symbology to mark outlaws and exiles makes perfect sense. That whole realm is a hated secret and the thorns are associated with it.
>>
>>487802130
it's as autistic as you want to take item descriptions seriously to be
>>
>>487801698
Yeah and he uses thorns to seal the tree / punish marika. Would've also been there to thorn the giants. Maybe the thorns in stormveil started when godfrey got banished and godrick just inherited it like that.
>>
File: 20240725004051_1.jpg (449 KB, 1920x1080)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>487801807
Aaaaw, you can parry with the trick weapon! Goddamn, combat is so cool!
Miyazaki, PLEASE!
>>
How hard is Elden Ring Reforged compared to regular? Anyone here played it?
Well the documentation does say it's not necessarily HARDER, but different, so for a virgin like myself I'm learning the mechanics from zero with no prejudice.
>>
>>487801470
What we know about Erdtree Thorns-
>Radagon sealed the tree with them
>Radagon murdered the shit out of the giants
>Radagon is Marika, but was not always Marika
>Marika got her power via sacrificing Scoobyland
SCHIZO TIME*
>Radagon was created when Marika split the realm into "Light" and "Shadow", splitting her own soul in the process. Radagon ended up with control of the Scadutree's thorns and other things, Marika got all the Grace and Gold shit. He did his own thing, murdering Giants, banging Renalla, etc. Eventually, Radagon merged with Marika again and attempted to hold the Ring together when she chimped out on it.
*This part is purely just me thowing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. The fact that Radagon=Marika is blatantly stated in game, and the fact that he was NOT Marika at one point is also stated. It could be that he was a Millicent-like shard, who eventually tried to merge with her again similar to how Millicent wanted to return Malenia's "dignity". By accident or by design, he remained an individual able to assert control instead of literally becoming one with her again.
>>
>>487787839
45 Int, 25 Faith, 80 Arc, Albinauric Staff and use Impenetrable Thorns, Glintstone Icecrag, Adula's Moonblade, Zamor Ice Storm, and Golden Vow.

Take Arcane to 99 after getting Intelligence to 45 because that's better than investing into more Int unless you want Fleeting Microcosm for 3 more points.
>>
>>487802210
Yes, just look at poor Thiollier. He's a victim
>>
>>487801536
get a big cat stitched on you to chill with
>>
>>487802259
It's either not specifically scadu symbology, meaning that Erdtree people can conjure thorns without specifically invoking it, or it means that calling on the Scadu is such a routinely-used ability of the Erdtree people when channeling negative feelings that it's in no way special and doesn't prove anything, it's a totally generic thing they do all the time as part of their everyday enforcement of laws.
>>
>>487802165
Depends on the Ash IIRC
Example-
Spectral Lance only scales with Occult, regardless of Infusion type.
Holy Land does more damage on a Sacred weapon than Heavy etc*

*Allegedly, I haven't tested this myself.
>>
>>487801906
>At this point, omen is equivalent to scadu / hornsent fuckery at this point so I think you are baking a good lore connection here.
The hornsent grandam flat-out tells you this if you attack her before fighting the lion:

"Well! 'Tis no surprise. Thou hast thy choice made!"
"Act as thou wilt, but still must I ask... Is killing me truly within thy pow'r?"
"Didst thou imagine I would beg thee cease?"
"Nay, nay, do what thou wilt to this poor soul!"
"Heaven shall judge thee all for thy deeds!"
"Aaaaaargh!"
(Whispering voice after falling over on her seat)
"A curse upon thee, rotten miscreant."
"A curse upon the strumpet's progeny, upon Marika's children each and all."
"The curse of the omen shall strike thee down..."
"In the form of the sacred beast's ire."
(Upon talking to her again)
"May the curse strike thee..."
"To the very last..."
>>
>>487802165
elemental ashes scale best with a matching infusion
>>
>>487802480
This is such a shitty way to argue a point this is literally a false dichotomy that you conjured up to trick people into thinking those are the only two options. Retard!
>>
>>487798604
He used it as a translation of Middangeard, actually, which was the English variant. The use of Old English in the tree names is another point where Tolkien was emulated here.
>>
>>487801561
I'm currently teaching another retard about the Crucible & the Elden Ring.
The Stormveil castles Thorns are clearly tied to Godwyn. The thorns come from underneath, you find Godwyn underneath. Rogier goes investigating Godwyn & gets deathblighted/hit with Thorns, which he then dies from. So yeah, Stormveils brambly Thorns are tied to godwyn. However the very orderly lattice of rhomboid Thorns that bar the Erdtree are tied to Radagon & his Rune which we see in his church & on the Elden Ring itself.

The Scadu Thorns are clearly spiral shaped & it's lore blurb talks about how it was literally designed by people who hate Marika's people
>>
>>487802669
Damn that was a lot of words to say nothing at all. You're trying to aggressively assert that the lore makes no sense, meanwhile automatically dismissing any explanations to the contrary because you're apparently super fucking committed to this crusade. What's your point, faggot? Why are you even here?
>>
>new DLC playthrough
>60 Vig
>80 Str
>everything else Endure
>Heavy Dryleaf
>walk up to boss
>Palm Blast
>chug
>Palm Blast
>chug
>Palm Blast
>chug
>Palm Blast
>win

This shit even worked on fucking Bayle. I doubt I can do it against le Radahniggerman but so far I an on a roll and only at 10 scadussy.
>>
>>487802316
I hope bb emulation comes soon for you guys, idk if miyazaki has any interest in making a spiritual successor to the game tho. I kinda doubt we'll get trick weapons ever again.
>>
>>487802617
So the Hornsent are responsible for Marika's kids being fucked up? That's... fucked up, man.
>>
File: x2v3n1ic8tk81.png (3.51 MB, 3840x2160)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>>487801536
You get to mend the Elden Ring in one of a few different ways and serve as an enforcer of your chosen order.
I don't know about fucking Marika, she's reduced to an object housing the Elden Ring.

What I find interesting is the official trailer and the game's intro art show Marika shattering the Elden Ring on an anvil.
Does this mean Radagon and/or the Elden Beast embedded the remaining Elden Ring into Marika to prevent another shattering?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5wwSxl0atc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akj_UFLVPI
>>
>>487802794
Brother, if you have to invent different types of thorns for your theory to work, you might need to reevaluate. There is only one type of thorns in the game. Deathroot/deathblight isn’t thorns.
>>
>>487802558
I'm curious about Storm blade myself
it's quality by default and I'm wondering if I use it with the heavy affinity it'll scale only with strength
>>
Who the fuck is Midra? Who the fuck is Nanaya? Who the fuck is the Ancient Dragon Man? Who the fuck is the Centipede woman? Who the fuck is the Red Bear? Who the fuck is the Lamenter?
Why can't anything be just told like a normal fucking game for once?
>>
>>487803089
Nah, the Empyreans are literal vessels or jars if you will, that house the Elden Ring. She took it out, smashed it, Radagon tried to fix it, & then put it back in because that's where it belongs
>>
>>487799412
>>487799560
The elden ring isn't the only thing it sends down. It's sent down other similar things in its other worlds.
The old one
The first flame
All creations of the greater will
A common byproduct of its creation are outergods, known to yharnamites as great ones
Another common byproduct is a trickster entity that preys on mankind's greed, it often goes by patches, the hyena, the trusty, the spider, the unbreakable, regardless of title the name is the same.
>>
>>487803472
Radagon was based and jar-pilled and now I regret killing him.
>>
>>487803336
Not deathroot. The piercing deathblight thorns that impale you when you die, & the literal thorns that impale Rogier & cripple his legs. Don't be fucking stupid
>>
>>487803432
Miyazaki likes it when people don't understand shit in his games. That's literally it.
>>
umm bros people are laughing at me and my discord career is ruined. what should i do...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (138 KB, 350x350)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>487803432
>Who the fuck is Nanaya?
it's nan-a-ya business
>>
>>487803336
>Deathroot/deathblight
NTA, but the effect has a thorny graphic
>>
>>487803614
Like I said, not thorns. There are tons of thorn assets to look at in the game and even incantations that use the same thirn asset. Deathblight looks different. Not thorns. Please put the godwyn copium down for a sec and sober up.
>>
>>487803432
Nanaya is Midra's groomer, did you not find her torch?
>>
>>487803420
anything with special effects (shooting beams, lasers, etc) scale more/only with their respective infusion regardless of if you put something else on.
>>
>>487803735
NTA either but deathblight and thorns sorceries very much are not related. This is like saying giantsflame and frenzied flame or blackflame are in the same family because they all have fire graphics.
>>
File: 1627108209720.jpg (10 KB, 333x333)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>487803704
>>
>>487803704
god dammit carlos
>>
>>487803565
Yeah... Radagon was just a noxian weapon that found love & wanted to be a complete person, but had that ripped away from him by Marika. He was just a good boy who only did what he was told or what he thought was right. He's just trying to keep it all together while Marika breaks everything
>>
what's the scadu tree
>>
>>487801479
>Thorns are a general symbol of punishment
I think this dude got it right and that other dude who pointed out Radagons are orderly and the Scaduthorns are spinny and the Deathroot looks different from both of em
>>
>>487803735
Look closely at the asset. Not the same asset as every other named thorn asset in the game. Deatblight is deathblight. Thorn is thorn. Two different things.
>>
>>487803968
scatu idea
>>
>>487803968
Shadow of the erdtree
>>
Give it to me straight bros is black flame blade bad
>>
>>487803472
Not according to the Elden Stars description
>It is said that long ago, the Greater Will sent a golden star bearing a beast into the Lands Between, which would later become the Elden Ring.
The Elden Beast became the Elden Ring.
Elden Remembrance also says
>It was the vassal beast of the Greater Will and living incarnation of the concept of Order.

What's the point of embedding the Elden Ring into Marika if she can willfully rip it off and shatter it?
I think the Elden Ring was a separate living entity from Marika in the beginning, but it's fused into her to prevent another shattering.
>>
Yeah.
after faceplanting all day i've decided that i can't beat radahn, not solo anyway. also my eyes hurt from all the flashbanging. throughly not soured by this bossfight.
>>
>Erdtree judges cast thorns on guilty for one billion years
>"Guys why are there thorns on mountaintops of giants where Marika declared that all the giants be exterminated? Did they worship the Scadutree?? The lore in this game is bullshit!"
>"Why is the site of Godrick's many unspeakable crimes covered in thorns? How could this be??"
I'm not really seeing why this is such a big sticking point. It seems pretty straightforward to me.
>>
File: 1703558514402810.png (186 KB, 364x455)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>Be me, happy and having a fun time
>Decide to invade
>5 invasions, literally everybody using the youtube cheese builds, even the guys going through the level
This multiplayer is fucking dogshit
>>
File: 1404524421747.gif (1.02 MB, 720x405)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
I know it runs counter to what I'm supposed to do as a cooper but I really fucking hate the new thorns sorcery, it's so dumb how overpowered it is, bosses being melted in less than half a minute, it just completely takes away the fun of the boss fight. I sometimes even sever out of spite.
>>
>>487804104
Come back in a few days and he'll be way easier. Also just summon the mimic. I think it takes people about 12-15 hours on average, across multiple sessions, to learn to fight Radahn solo no ash summons no greatshield/bleed cheese
>>
>>487804180
you gotta use a cheese build yourself. or level out of 150 range.
>>
>>487804018
its way too short to be of any use since you end up needing to wait 30-40 seconds for anything worth using it on to finish their combos
>>
>>487803785
>>487803891
It's funny how some people will play blind to win an argument over fictional material.
The deathblight trigger effect is similar to thorns, spines, and prickles.
It's not up for debate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUANPtlh7pw
>>
>>487804018
I used it on my fth character with a 1h halbred and liked it alot. Cast it while running and combo into attack
>>
>>487804104
If you haven't yet, get yourself to level 150 and max out your skibidi. There's a few builds that will let you beat him relatively easily. The Deflecting Hardtear is usually what makes it go from "wtf this is impossible" to "Okay jesus that Tear is overtuned and I nearly won on my first try with it"
>>
>>487804180
i like it. i like that invaders went from bullying the player to getting consistently gangraped. some gank setups are straight up unbeatable and i'm glad more people know about them thanks to youtubers.
invadorks should not be allowed to have fun.
>>
>>487803089
>>487803472
>>487803565
You actually see in the trailer that radagon begins falling apart right after the shattering. Their physical states are directly tied to that of the elden ring. If the elden ring is shattered then so are they. By that logic if the ring is mended they should heal too. But marika is obviously fucking dead. So i propose that
1. As we see putting her head on ignites the ring within her and allows her to recast the golden erdtree spell that she's originally cast and she'll recover over time
2. We pulled a ranni(including having a black knfe(tiche) help us) and killed marika in soul but not in body, her body is purely being held together and kept "alive" by the elden ring. She's kept in a similar damaged undead state as her son without the mutation since her body is only alive due to the ring within her and it's only allowed to die in the endings where the ring is removed. She's turned into what her people were out into, an empty cracked vessel, and what her favorite kid was turned into, a soulless corpse unable to die.
>>
The Erdtree is the shape whose shadow forms the Scadu Tree
>>
>>487801930
Anon that's literally what I described.
>>
>>487804331
Does that mean it's really stupid to use it with a godskin peeler for the cosplay
>>
>>487804452
yes
>>
>>487801985
You can't point to a single representation of the Marika thing. All you can point to is the utter removal of the Spiral.
And you're wrong
Spiral IS divine because the Crucible is a spiral, which reminds one of a tree, which is the reason trees are ALSO a divine symbol.
It's all from the crucible
WHICH IS A SPIRAL
> I don't know how else I can spell this out for you
Maybe if you were actually speaking sense.
>>
>>487804328
You went out of your way to post a pic you got from google but couldn’t bother to post both the thorn assets and deathblight assets side by side? Stormveil isn’t covered in deathblight, it’s covered in thorns.
>>
>>487804104
if you absolutely want to beat him and move on with your life you can always do fingerprint with poke bleed meme.
>>
File: 1693835372277.jpg (42 KB, 622x616)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>487804545
>>
Is the Dryleaf seal good for lowish faith builds?
>>
>>487804375
I always assumed it was Option 1 because of how the game says you'll be her consort after the credits roll. Marika and Radagon are nothing but vessels for the ring. The ring broke, they broke. The ring is repaired, they too are repaired and come back to life. Simple.
>>
>>487804452
It's probably fine for pve and looks cool. I just figured it to be for getting a poke in and then playing defensively while the %burn ticks. Have you tried using it on a weapon with an ash like Flame of Redmanes and using the ash to spread the blackflame?
>>
I beat radahn solo because the people I summoned died within seconds of entering
>>
>>487804375
>But marika is obviously fucking dead.
She is?
>>
File: 20240727_052312.jpg (83 KB, 564x734)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
>>487804743
You know I'm not taking off the black flame tornado man
>>
>>487804375
Radagon/Marika's falling apart because their eternity is granted through the Elden Ring, its binding effect doesn't require the Elden Ring to be fused into them from the beginning.
Marika probably lived way past her natural expiration age and you're witnessing the aftereffects.

I'd say Radagon or the Elden Beast fused the remaining Elden Ring into Marika to prevent further deterioration.
>>
>>487804718
BFB is only good for really fast weapons/attacks that hit multiple times really quickly and you won't get much of an opportunity to do it. I was disappointed too when I found out it only lasts about 10 seconds.
>>
File: 2024-07-26 23-01-04.webm (3.93 MB, 960x540)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
I love invading in these catacombs, man. Never gets old.
>>
>>487804328
NTA but he means that Godwyn thorns are covered in buzzing flies, you can hear them in that vid. Regular thorns, like what block the Erdtree, obviously don't. Godwyn's thorns are "infected" just like everything else he touches. Rather, you can think of him channeling the same thorns as everyone else he just curses them.
>>
Marika's chosen outer god wasn't the greater will. The greater will stands a rung above the other outergods. They gain control using its elden ring though they can ascend without it. The god that chose marika was some outer god of life running counter to the gloam eyed queen representing destined death. This is why her age was known as the age of plenty. She's the chosen of a fertility goddess. Miquella was said fertility goddess's chosen empyrean after Marika's golden age started coming down, it's why no other outer god could grab him. He was tied to the same being as his mother, which is also why, he inherited her golden hair and why even when he left the golden order radagon, a fanatic, was still friendly with him.
>>
Why is the dung eater ending considered bad? when its just a return to before the erdtree where omens are a blessing
>>
>>487804558
The death-blight effect sprouts up from the ground like a plant and spawns branches with thorns, spines, and prickles.
There is no debate to be had about this. Go ahead and play dumb, do it on your own time.
>>
>>487805006
>Fertility goddess chooses a male to replace Marika as her fertility goddess avatar on earth
Is she stupid?
>>
>>487805023
no it isn't, it's a world where everyone is born miserable and suffering but it's now the new normal until someone finds a way to break the ER again.
>>
File: 1707622440139327.jpg (24 KB, 398x398)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Partisan + storm caller or Estoc + Storm blade for my greatshield build?
I can't decide
>>
>>487804953
Like buzzing flies attracted to thorny plants for whatever reason in this fictional game. Yeah, the deathblight effect plays out like a thorny plant sprouting from the ground.
No one is saying it's the same thorn as others depicted in the game.
To claim deathblight effects doesn't resemble a thorn at all is just being flat-out retarded.
>>
>>487804791
There's only one God in elden ring referred to as "eternal" and that's marika.
>>
>>487805173
estoc is more fun I thin
>>
>>487804953
He knows what I mean, he just thinks devs got lazy and meant to use deathblight asset on stormveil instead of thorns. It’s a common tactic used by godwyn copers to insert godwyn into conversations so that they can have an excuse to lament about their godwyn headcanons. They’ve ironically enough been deathblighted in the mind and don’t realize it.
>>
your opinion about powerstancing straight swords?
>>
>>487805006
>it's why no other outer god could grab him
He's cursed with some sleep god like Malenia cursed with a rot god and Messmir cursed with a serpent
>>
>>487804551
Look at Marika's Rune dumbass. It's a solid line. You're retarded
>>
Ideas for killing Gaius at level 80? I'm clearly not doing it with my current build, but am open for respeccing just to get through it.
>>
>>487800361
>Much like Miyazaki for all the evil and grimdark and ugliness, his works shine when you find the goodness in the muck.
Elden Ring leans into the much too hard, especially for the type of setting and narrative it's supposed to be telling.
>>
>>487805390
it's the best way to use straight swords, great moveset
>>
What does the no death thing why don't demigods respawn
>>
>>487805523
time is convoluted
>>
>>487805434
scadu thorns him like 3 times
>>
>>487805434
it'll be hard without specifically building for it
try deflecting tear, barricade shield, or impenetrable thorns
>>
Themes and narrative > item descriptions and dialogue (accounting for biases) > visual
This is the order in which one must take things when understanding lore and by this metric, the fact there's item descriptions alluding to the fact the thorns in Stormveil are deathblight matters more than whatever thorn asset they used. But perhaps more importantly it's the THEMATIC CONSISTENTLY
Stormveil is the present seat of the Golden Lineage, Godrick's main keep and thus the keep of the descendants of Godwyn, and itself also has ties to the storm king, Godfrey and Nepheli ends up its ruler through that connection to Godfrey.
With all that said, it makes FAR MORE thematic sense that the thorns you see are deathblight, Godwyn's corruption. Because it's to demonstrate the taint and corruption, the fall of grace, that has happened to the Golden Lineage. Demonstrated PHYSICALLY IN THE LAND ITSELF. The fact a Godwyn face is at the very bottom of the keep, the source of all this, the heart of the darkness, just further drives up the point.
Anyone that thinks it can be anything else is plain stupid. The game hits you over the head with the theme of what's happening to Stormveil is meant to be the land itself manifesting the corruption of its rulers, the Golden Lineage. The only way it could be more bonked over your head is if somehow they removed the thorns upon a successful completion of Nepheli's quest, as that is a renewal of that line.
>>
>>487805381
You're still a schizo for spending like 100 posts crying about how the Stormveil thorns break the lore when the answer is that thorns are a general-purpose punishment magic and Godwyn's naturally earned them from the whole countryside for being an evil piece of shit. Do they come from the Scadu? Maybe. Do the judges who cast this shit even know about the connection? Who knows? Did the Crucible also have this aspect before Marika turned it into the Erdtree? Who knows, probably, but it's also never relevant in the first place.
>>
>>487805434
Big shield, greatsword, lots of stamina
If you guard counter his gravity thrust that pops you in the air, he will almost always follow up with a back kick because you end up behind him, and if you guard counter that he will always stance break
>>
https://youtu.be/P6GyeZtHsXY?t=72
>The bosses were going to have dialog
>>
File: 20240726_233548.jpg (481 KB, 2880x2880)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>487805103
The other empyreans got chosen by the moon or rot early on. There was no other option. It's why miquella's bottom half model has the exact same wide hips as his mom, hips wider than malenias and radagon's. As seen with the likes of dionysus and others male fertility gods are often depicted as old men, somewhat androgynous young men, or juvenile boys. The later two fit miquella's two forms.
>>
>>487805703
>>487805381
*Godrick's earned them for being an evil piece of shit
>>
>>487805006
Terrible headcanon, the Greater Will didn't abandon the Lands Between until the Shattering war.
The GW was involved in Marika's establishment of the Golden Order and her eternity through the Elden Ring, which was literally sent by the GW.
>It is said that long ago, the Greater Will sent a golden star bearing a beast into the Lands Between, which would later become the Elden Ring.
>It [Elden Beast] was the vassal beast of the Greater Will and living incarnation of the concept of Order.

>Soon, Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.
>The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.
>A war from which no lord arose.
>>
>>487805690
>Godrick's main keep
that motherfucker is cutting people up and stitching them onto himself. his castle covered in thorns cause he's a dickhead being punished
>>
>>487805390
I like powerstancing everything
>>
>>487805253
I don't see how this answers my question. Firstly that sword refers to the Elden Beast not Marika. Secondly what I said is that Marika is obviously not dead. She's alive, just like Radagon was.
>>487805415
Marika's rune is a simplified form of the Elden Ring, which is the top portion of the Farum Azula symbol for the ER, which again primarily removes THE SPIRAL
It doesn't replace it, it REMOVES it.
>>487805468
That's another matter. I'd disagree, but I also see how you can see it that way. I tend to focus on the good things and the ways to end quests "well", to the best of my ability. For example, I rather think Sellen's end is to never find out where Lusat's body is.
>>
>>487804197
if someone is using thorns and having to coop, they're just shit at the game no cap
>>
>>487805434
I did it with Dragon hunters great katana.
He gets poise broken after 3 AoW consistently and the AoW is easy to land thanks to its range and hyper armor.
But there are easier options probably
>>
what's a good armor for a dragon autist
don't say naked the dragonform looks like ass and I'm not gonna use it
>>
>>487805690
We've chatted before and after like 4 hours came to the conclusion that any talks are ultimately fruitless. I don't disagree with you about this point. But you should know people take lore over themes and narratives. Because themselves and narratives are created by or expanded by the lore given.
>>
IF THE STORMVEIL THORNS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GODWYN WHY DOES THE SHIELD SAY SPECIFICALLY THAT THEY'RE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING HIDDEN AND EVIL LURKING IN THE BASEMENT WHERE THE GODWYN HEAD IS
>>
>>487804059
The Elden Ring is what brings Order to the world. Altering the Ring alters the world. The Elden Beast is a living manifestation of the Ring/Order. Marika wanted to shatter the world so she shattered the Ring. She's God & in control of it, the Elden Beast cannot stop her because she is it's ruler. Radagon, as a separate entity, can & does try to fix it. The Elden Beast only shows up as Radagon/Marika dies & is thus free from control. You then subdue the Beast.

Marika is the literal vessel for the power of the Elden Ring. As a vessel it is within her. You can just let it lie about where others can take it.
>>
>>487805690
>muh ‘makes more thematic sense’

Stopped reading there. Yeah and I bet you think it would’ve made more thematic sense if godwyn was revived in the dlc or whatever godwyn cope you cooked up in your head. Godwyn’s not coming back, and never will. Just know you don’t have to seethe forever. Let Godwyn go and start appreciating the lore for what it really is.
>>
>>487805390
Arguably the best powerstance combo in the game.
>>
>>487806145
yeah this basically
>>
>2024
>Still have to cycle through spells
Why can't I keybind my FUCKING SPELLS? THIS IS WHY I DON'T NORMALLY PLAY MAGIC IN THESE FUCKING GAMES!
>>
File: stfu carlos.jpg (190 KB, 1265x689)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>487803704
>>
>>487805914
You managed to ignore the entire thematic point of the thorns being at Stormveil and you just keep hammering it your way. At some point you must understand you're wrong .
>>487806139
>But you should know people take lore over themes and narratives
And those people are quite frankly ignorant, and that's half the reason so many people are just wrong about the lore takes they give. Because they ignore the fact that ultimately there are still themes and a narrative that Miyazaki is telling, as fractured and weirdly he does it.
>>487806189
>starts going into a schizo rant about DLC Godwyn because he has no actual counter
You can stop reading wherever you want faggot. Narrative and themes supersedes your gay ass "MUH THORNS ARE THE SAME" argument. Heck the item descriptions already did it, but that anon was just trying to be nice to you and speak in your language. He should have bonked you over the head with the facts I did.
Now shut the fuck up about the DLC being bad because you didn't get your Scadutree headcanon theories answered. And maybe fellate a gun.
>>
>>487806443
this nigga doesn't have good fingering lol
>>
>>487806443
Because the games are designed for console/controllers first and foremoat and controllers don't have enough buttons for that you fucking idiot.
>>
>>487806586
there are plenty of other options, like monster hunter style radial menus for spells
>>
>>487805857
What I posted doesn't have anything to do with the greater will itself and doesn't disprove anything I said. Infact the information you yourself just posted is why i came to my own conclusion. Before the shattering malenia was made an empyrean a potential heir to marika despite being associated with the rot goddess, ranni, similarly, was chosen despite her being chosen by the dark moon. The greater will being around means the fingers were in contact with it back then, meaning it intentionally chose beings already bound to outer gods to be marika's successor, showing that the greater will doesn't care if an outer gods empyrean becomes elden lord as long as there is order of some sort and/or they bend to the golden order. Miquella's needle doesn't affect greater will's influence as shown when we remove the influence of the three fingers but we can still see grace which comes from the greater will through marika.
>>
>>487806164
The gods with a lower case "g" in Elden Ring don't depict an omnipotent one, including the Greater Will.
The fact that the GW needs to send its vassals through stars (Metyr & Elden Beast) shows its limitations.
The GW, who hasn't abandoned The Lands Between even after Marika shattered the Elden Ring, couldn't stop the shattering from happening in the first place.

These gods exhibit qualities of Greek/Roman & Norse mythology, with imperfections and limitations.
>>
>>487806145
it's a punishment for the grafting like it says on the shield. it's just speculating about the deathroot below
>>
Yeah I've officially had my fill of the DLC.
It's 7/10 not great not terrible.
Waaaaay too much emphasis on bossfights with subpar level design everywhere not named shadow keep, also they just gave up on the story and resorted to just throwing their favorite tropes at the wall with little cohesion or connecting tissue.
It's clear the dev team is already bored of the setting and wants to move on.
>>
>>487806586
TOTAL CONSOLENIGGER DEATH

BEHEAD CONSOLENIGGERS, KILL CONSOLENIGGERS, ROUNDHOUSE KICK A CONSOLENIGGER INTO THE CONCRETE, LIQUIFY CONSOLENIGGERS IN CHICKEN GREASE, VAPORIZE CONSOLENIGGERS, FEED CONSOLENIGGERS TO ALLIGATORS, SLICE CONSOLENIGGERS WITH A KATAN, SLAM DUNK CONSOLENIGGER BABIES IN THE TRASHCAN, PISTOL WHIP A CONSOLENIGGER
>>
File: eh6.png (36 KB, 182x156)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>Radahn draws a blood arc
>Roll to his left side because judging on the visual the explosion doesn't reach that far
>Still get hit for some fucking reason
>This opens me up for another quick slash to the face
>Two heals easy

?????????????????
>>
>>487806015
We don't kill the elden beast. The elden beast is the elden ring. The elden beast is never referred to as eternal ever only marika
>>
>>487806674
What's that gotta do with what I said?
>>
>>487805857
>the Greater Will didn't abandon the Lands Between until the Shattering war.
The common assumption since the DLC came out is that he left before.
Funny thing is I don't think anything actually says WHEN GW cut off from talking to Metyr.
>>
>>487806804
>We don't kill the elden beast.
GOD SLAIN
>>
>>487806665
>like monster hunter
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>487806773
It's less positioning and more about timing.
If you got hit you rolled too early
>>
>>487806804
It makes no sense otherwise. We kill the EB. it says "god slain". We get the EB's remembrance, not Marika's or Radagon's.
God knows what that means for the Elden Ring as an item, but we definitely kill the EB.
>>
>>487806674
Thank you. They're nor some lovecraftian unknowable monsters. They're closer to what we've seen of fromsofts previous gods in gwyns ilk or the great ones in bloodborne. We also know they have physical forms and frankly aren't too impressive considering how the rot god had its ass kicked and sealed away
>>
>>487806919
monster hunter does so many things better than souls, you'd be dumb to not want them to take some inspiration
and souls does things better than monster hunter, but most of it is subjective like art and design.
>>
>>487805262
I just realized great epee would be better with my build, I'll go for that
It's mostly the same as estoc but better imo
>>
>>487806667
The Greater Will doesn't disrupt Marika's alterations of the Elden Ring, including her removal of destined death, because she is the GW's chosen god of the Lands Between.
Your arguments about the empyreans are weak as well, they are all flawed candidates with no clear winner.
The GW and the fingers are working with the options that are presented to them.
>>
>>487806773
Roll into him on the initial swipe, then just keep walking to his left.
>>
>>487806773
Roll into the blade poke, then roll to his back on the blade slash. If you're behind him the blood arc won't hit you.
>>
>>487806875
Marika is a god
>>487806976
That makes perfect sense, at the end of the fight is when Marika dies. That model in the game files at the end is called her corpse.
>>
>>487806919
Monster hunter UI design blows fromslopwares anyday of the week.
>>
>>487807068
They obviously do take some inspiration considering the great katana moveset is pretty much a rip of monhun's longsword
>>
>>487807076
oh yeah great epee is great
try playing around with heavy attack -> feint combos too, it's fun
>>
Godfrey should have been the final boss, or we shouldn't have been able to kill him.
>>
>>487807105
And if, say malenia became the Vessel for the ring with the greater will around malenia would still be the greater will's chosen god as well as the god of rot's. It doesn't make sense to you because you don't have enough eyes. You need more eyes anon.
>>
I'm getting burnt out on this setting already.
Hope From cooks up something different nexr
>>
>>487807217
perhaps, but it's probably just actual historical odachi techniques
>>
>>487807260
Godfrey should've adopted us and taught us to hunt and fight and shave and talk to girls
>>
>>487807171
>That makes perfect sense, at the end of the fight is when Marika dies. That model in the game files at the end is called her corpse.
We bring her back, you see the porcelain of her body repair.
>>
>>487806808
>Elden Beast cannot stop her because she is it's ruler
Elden Lord Placidusax's god retreated the lands without taking the Elden Ring/Beast.
The Elden Ring isn't naturally fused into the incumbent god. The incumbent god cannot "rule" over the Elden Ring/Beast.
That's why you see Marika impaled on a stake that's similar to the Elden Beast's grab attack.
>The Dragonlord whose seat lies at the heart of the storm beyond time is said to have been Elden Lord in the age before the Erdtree.
>Once his god was fled, the lord continued to await its return.
>>
>>487807484
How did Godfrey pick up Marika?
>>
why did bayle fight placidusax? did he want to be elden lord?
>>
>>487807417
Wild Wild West Souls or Aztec Blood God Souls please
>>
>>487807446
You can superimpose the movesets on top of each other and they'd look exactly the same down to the keyframes.
>>
>>487807519
Actually you don't in the cutscene. It just glows. Rewatch it. https://youtu.be/IVy3_lOsRh4?si=OMtJVWsERmH6L204
The only indication she may heal doesn't come from what we see ingame but what >>487804375 said
>>
>>487807363
Elden Lord Placidusax's god didn't have the Elden Ring fused into them, considering the Elden Ring didn't follow this god's retreat from the lands.
You're the one that needs more eyes.
The Elden Beast is a VASSAL beast of the Greater Will, which later became the Elden Ring.
>>
>>487807575
He didn't she picked him up. No seriously she picked him up, body slammed him, and he instantly fell in love then and there and swore fealty he was so enraptured.
>>
>>487807619
the crucible made him do it
>>
So Godfrey is the strongest guy we fight lorewise, right? He basically did everything we did, but without the aid of infinite revives and magic and shit. He was just a brick shithouse.
>>
>>487807827
Godfrey wins every boss vs boss AI fight so he's also the strongest in gameplay
>>
>>487807675
You kneel before it and the body begins to glow as it was when Radagon had control
>>
>>487807754
That has little to do with what i said and does nothing to disprove my point. You are thinking on the basest of planes, what you need are more eyes.
>>
>>487807417
Its going to be some sort of fantasy setting again, because Miyazaki seems intent on making his ideal fantasy RPG. Personally I'd welcome something closer to high fantasy rather than more dark fantasy like we've had up till now. ER is closer, but not quite high fantasy.
>>
Hot take: it would’ve made more sense thematically if Godwyn was revived in the dlc. There I said it.
>>
>>487807675
>It just glows.
I interpret that as Marika's body beginning to fix itself as you mend the Elden Ring.
>>
>>487807827
radagon/EB was stronger, and miquella/cuntboy radahn maybe

>He basically did everything we did
I don't see that fucker with any great runes
>>
File: eh7.jpg (220 KB, 715x654)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>Miquella cross
>I abandon here a part of the flesh of my body
>I abandon here my arm sinistral
>I abandon here my heart
>I abandon here my eye
>I abandon here my arm dextral
>I abandon here my doubt and vacillation
>I abandon here my love
>I abandon here all of my fears
>He never let go of his lust

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Anyway, shitposting aside. Miquella is not evil evil, right? He is basically a stereotype "for the greater good" type of "villain'. He ultimately has good intention, just fucked up execution
>>
File: download (2).jpg (67 KB, 1024x576)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>487807619
My unprompted Headcanon:
Bayle is actually a Drake, not a dragon.
Drakes are the big dumb dragons in the overworld, Dragons are the lanssseax reskins.
Dragons see themselves as better than drakes, like the superior race.
Bayle doesn't approve and attacks their lord, Placidussax.
For his transgression, him and his race (drakes) are hunted forever to have their hearts eaten.
>>
>>487807619
Placidusax said maleherm isn't gay if its vaginal and Bayle was being a total faggot about it so Placidusax was mad he wasn't getting sex so he kicked Bayle's ass.
>>
>>487807530
Again, what does all this have to do with what I said? You aren't posting anything of value here
>>
>>487807929
Thats the elden ring itself. There's nothing showing that she repairs or even begins to. She's dead, a meer jar holding the elden ring. The whore is dead and goldmask's age can be fulfilled without her interference and I'm free to marry a better woman.
>>
>>487807195
The radial menu wasn't a thing until World, for like 15 years they had us cycling through 30+items one at a time
And FU boomers said it made the game too easy
>>
>>487808141
Wrong, she's alive, because I said so.
>>
>>487808021
He's evil. Anyone wanting to impose hypno-mind rape on the masses is evil.
>>
>>487807960
>'gods are vessels of the Elden Ring, that's why it was always inside Marika'
>'Malenia's likely become a vessel of the Elden Ring'
>Then why didn't Elden Lord Placidusax's god, supposed previous vessel of the Elden Ring, retreat with the Elden Ring?
>'y-y-y-you need more eyes! that's not a fair comparison!'
>>
>>487808074
i thought it was established that bayle is a drake?
>>
>>487807619
>>487808074
In relation to the drakes they never actually call themselves drakes just dragons. Meaning that drakes is a slur. It's entirely possible placi called bayle the dragon equivalent of nigger and he reacted violently
>>
>>487808021
He's just Griffith, who's just Lucifer
>>
>>487808236
Yeah but characters constantly refer to him as dragon so it creates confusion
>>
>>487808141
Uh in my Goldmask age I get to fuck Marika because she's hot as hell and has nothing better to do all day since she's now in retirement.
>>
>>487808102
I'm posting the inconsistency of your argument regarding the GW's appointed god to be a literal, physical, vessel of the Elden Ring.
You probably can't differentiate the word from the Elden Ring officially being recognized as the VASSAL beast of the GW.
>>
>>487808204
He only mind rape criminals like Blood Hitler and Lion fighttard and horned Binladen. Is it not better that they united and work for the good of common men rather than doing whatever the fuck it is that they do
>>
>>487807996
no
>>
>>487808360
ah ok
>>
>>487808197
Nope. Sorry, cuck. She was inverse JARRED.com. Goldmask won. Never again will a sentient jar dictate man, never again will the golden slut or blue bitch threaten the lands between with their retardation. It's just us and the greater will just as goldmask intended.
>>
>>487808074
so if two-winged dragons are actually drakes, what the fuck are magma wyrms? wannabe drakes?
>>
>>487808219
I never said it was always inside her. Again, get more eyes.
>>
>>487808141
>starts ranting about Goldmask and whores
Why are Goldmaskfags like this?
>>
>>487808547
They're neither.
They're humans who became that way from eating too many dragon hearts.
It's implied that that's what you turn into eventually if you partake in dragon communion
>>
>>487806828
>The common assumption since the DLC came out is that he left before.
Flawed assumption, doesn't matter whether it's commonly accepted or not.
The game's introduction literally states the GW abandoned the lands during the Shattering war.
GW stopped talking to Metyr because it no longer needed her after sending the Elden Beast to represent its Order as the GW's vassal beast.
>>
I’m starting to think Radagon IS Marika.
>>
>>487808420
>Is it not better that they united and work for the good of common men rather than doing whatever the fuck it is that they do
eat shit and die, commie
>>
>>487808362
Nah sorry she's gone. Just a useless old pot like the ones in bonny village. She tried to escape her fate but it was always meant for her one way or another.
>>
>>487808743
>GW stopped talking to Metyr because it no longer needed her after sending the Elden Beast to represent its Order as the GW's vassal beast.
Nowhere is this stated. Absolutely nowhere is it said the EB replaced Metyr.
Fact is we do not know the GW's intent and we never will because that's the point.
>>
>>487808723
right, but are they trying to become dragons or drakes? they drop a dragon heart after all

how were the drakes created? oh who fucking cares
>>
>>487808834
k dude that's nice but I don't care, I'm fucking my hot blonde bombshell wife and you can seethe and cope about it
>>
>>487808547
>>
>>487808420
Better dead than (b)red (by Miquella)
>>
>>487808658
No official in-game descriptions allude to the presence of an outer god other than the GW assisting Marika's ascension to godhood.
If you have sources, cite them. If not, it's obviously headcanon.
>>
>>487808743
The games introduction was done by gideon a guy largely going off of here say and when he actually gets some forbidden knowledge he loses it. Or do you also believe, as gideon said, long post shattering, after aeonia since miquella was there, that marika despite being trapped in the erdtree since the shattering saw and was visibly distressed when miquella was kidnapped
>>
In my erudite wisdom I thinkthe elden ring just sits in the tree
>>
>>487808950
>not proper dragons but they drop dragon hearts and theodorix has a unique spell available
this game is dum
>>
>>487808723
What's interesting is that here's the description in both of Bayle's spells
"Even after being consumed, the throbbing heart of Bayle continues to resist its subjugation, never weakening. One day, the fire within will consume the very body and soul of its Communion devourer. One day."

This either hints at his fire will someday kill you or you'll turn into a bayle themed magma warm.
>>
>>487808497
based
>>
>>487808017
>Radagon
Who is Marika and Godfrey >> Marika
>EB
Godfrey would canonically beat EB considering Marika was riding on him to beat us in Leyndell.

>Radahn
Putting any demigod on Godfrey's level is nonsense. Radahn literally idolized Godfrey.
>>
>>487808876
>Nowhere is this stated. Absolutely nowhere is it said the EB replaced Metyr.
GW remained in the lands between ever since it sent Metyr until the Shatter war was ongoing.
During that large time-gap, the GW stopped communicating with Metyr and sent the Elden Beast into The Lands Between to serve as its vassal beast, as the living incarnation of the concept of Order.
The fact that the fingers pick defective offsprings of Marika and a child that merely received the title of demigod shows the fingers aren't doing their jobs very well because they're broken.
>>
>>487808913
You mean roderika? Yeah maybe but the cheating whore statue is dead.
>>
File: mr handsome.png (328 KB, 640x360)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
Roll and press R1.
>>
AAAAAAA
RISE NOW
YE TARNISHED
YE DEAD
WHO YET LIVE
>>
>>487809383
>Putting any demigod on Godfrey's level is nonsense. Radahn literally idolized Godfrey.
I mean mickey and raddy together
>>
>>487809130
>The games introduction was done by gideon
Not that same voice actor, refers to Gideon in the third-person as well.
Witness this desperation. You're the one who desperately needs more eyes.
>>
>>487809398
There's no indication for this beyond gideon a character who's constantly wrong saying this in the intro. Nice headcanon
>>
>>487809475
y'll
(L1 Sekiro parry)
hear
(L1 Sekiro parry)
sumthin
(L1 Sekiro parry, R2)
?
>>
>>487809398
Cool but also headcanon.
>>
>>487809584
>gideon
The introduction isn't being narrated by Gideon.
They're different voice actors and refer to Gideon in the third person.
>'It's being narrated by an unreliable character!'
Literally coping. I accept your concession.
>>
More like Shadow of the Dark Souls 2
>>
>>487809130
>>487809549
The narrorator is nameless albinauric.
>>
>>487809635
ting ting ting TWONG
>>
more like the lore in this game is kinda bad
>>
the narrator is the furtive pygmy
>>
>>487809714
Is "I accept your concession" the new phrase by (you) hungry shitposters intentionally being retarded?
>>
>>487809707
The introduction and ending's narrator is Jimmy Livingstone.
It also makes no sense for the ending to be narrated by Gideon, who is dead by that time.
Joe McGann is Gideon's voice actor.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0568904/
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1287807/
Imagine being this mentally ill to think FromSoftware would hire two separate voice actors to play the same character.
>>
>>487809867
Aka Manus
>>
>>487809932
it's the only way to win an argument on 4chan because we're all anonymous niggers
>>
>>487809282
Is this related to "A serpent never dies"? Some anons where theoryposting about dragons are amalgamations of the animals the hornsent worship, bird+snake+lion somehow.
>>
>söy mode
accepting the concession
>chad mode
denying the concession and demanding another reply
>>
File: qsdqsd~2.jpg (1.05 MB, 2953x2008)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
I liked D. And was genuinely upset at that ROTTEN WHORE when she killed him in a fucking Non agression pact zone.
Women i swear..
>>
Ingame we help the albunaurics with their fertility problems
The narrator at the end mentions descendants
In the base game the narrator voice actor provides the voices for old albinaurics
Therefore it's possible if not likely that the narrator is an albinauric
>>
File: anytime haha.png (331 KB, 957x574)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>487810202
>I liked D
>>
Is the Prophet supposed to 3 shot Soldier of God, Rick with Catch Flame...
>>
>>487809953
That's not what he was calling headcanon.
>Imagine being this mentally ill to think FromSoftware would hire two separate voice actors to play the same character
So addicted to headcanon you're making headcanon about him! Impressive
>>
>>487809867
Patches is the Furtive Pygmy
>>
>>487810361
yeah, catch flame is the best incantation in the game
>>
>>487810202
same because hes called d like the vampire hunter
>>
File: Spoiler Image (122 KB, 558x386)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>487810282
>>
Starting to get bored of pvp. Are there any builds that are genuinely fun to play?
>>
File: consider3.jpg (90 KB, 1003x747)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>487808074
My headcanon is
>Dragon produces asexually
>Flaccid Jew sex is the God Mother/ Father of the dragon race
>He makes every single dragon in his image
>This is why every single ancient dragon has white + gold scales and lightning power
>However, a single Ancient dragon was born with an unique look and the same power as Jew Sex
>Refuse to submit and has Sex added to his name
>Go on and make his own dragon race but with black jack and hooker

Personally i think this is the most likely theory, since it also lines up with other characters like Dung eater's power to make others into Omen
>>
>>487810387
>patches is also the gloam eyed queen
Bros...
>>
File: L2 spam.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>487810519
that build that presses L2 is pretty fun
>>
>>487810526
Dragons cannot reproduce asexually because I want to fuck Florissax.
>>
>>487808365
Vassal is very different from vessel retard. The God is the vessel. The Lord is the protector/enforcer.

What does Placi's God fleeing have to do with Marika keeping the Elden Ring inside her? We literally see her rip golden strands out of something/someone in the trailer & see her become a God.
>>
>>487810526
The only issue is why do some dragons identify as female, take female forms, and sound female while other take male identities and others just go by it
>>
>>487809707
>GW remained in The Lands Between ever since it sent Metyr until the Shattering war was ongoing.
>'The mother of all Two Fingers and Fingercreepers was in turn a magnificently gleaming daughter of the Greater Will, and the first shooting star to fall upon the Lands Between.'
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Remembrance+of+the+Mother+of+Fingers
>' The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.'
>'A war from which no lord arose.'
>'A war leading to abandonment by the Greater Will.'
https://youtu.be/7BnZhJg91RQ?t=71

>During that large time gap, the GW stopped communicating with Metyr and sent the Elden Beast into The Lands Between to serve as its vassal beast, as the living incarnation of the concept of Order.
>'The Mother received signs from the Greater Will from the beyond of the microcosm. Despite being broken and abandoned, she kept waiting for another message to come.'
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Staff+of+the+Great+Beyond
>'It is said that long ago, the Greater Will sent a golden star bearing a beast into the Lands Between, which would later become the Elden Ring.'

Broken Mother of Fingers birthing broken two-fingers, picking flawed empyreans is very much canon lore.
>>
It's been a while since I've seen this level of stupidity
>>
File: 1555858264658.jpg (61 KB, 212x302)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Literally every time I encounter an invader with the spread crossbow I just wait for them to kill me and block. Not even gonna humor these fags, you wanna win that badly, just take the win, some other retard can deal with you.
>>
File: moad.jpg (11 KB, 422x50)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>487810526
>>
>>487810695
I think hosts just don't expect it to be as cheap as it is. "Surely he must be out of FP by now!" they think, ignorant. Haha well no, the balancing in this dlc is retarded.
>>
>>487810749
>Vassal is very different from vessel retard.
Those two terms being different is my entire point, retard.
>The God is the vessel.
Headcanon
>The Lord is the protector/enforcer.
The game officially describes the Elden Beast and consequently, the Elden Ring to be the GW's VASSAL.
>'It was the vassal beast of the Greater Will and living incarnation of the concept of Order.'

>What does Placi's God fleeing have to do with Marika keeping the Elden Ring inside her?
The other guy got the clue >>487808658 you're the mentally deficient one who can't piece clues together.
>>
For a dragon communion build I'm supposed to immediately get the dragon communion seal from the catacomb in the starting area, right?
>>
>>487810783
Your last description states that the Elden Beast became the Elden Ring, which means that the GW couldn't have sent the Elden Beat to the Lands Between as a reaction to the Shattering when it abandoned the country because the Shattering obviously requires the ER to be there first.
>>
File: 20240726182741_1.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
Why'd they think having an NPC T Pose constantly would like anything other than goofy?
>>
>>487810783
>shattering happens
>radagon locks marika in the erdtree
>fingers can't get reception anymore
>outer gods send transmission and pretend to be GW
>tell fingers to elect their candidate as god (empyrean)
yeah?
>>
I have a theory. In elden ring we see that dragons have sexes or at least gender identities as every dragon has been given or goes by male or female pronouns. Except one, fortisaxx, in English and Japanese it ONLY goes by IT never he or she. That means that FORTISAXX IS WOKE ITS A WOKE DRAGON THE DEATHBLIGHT IS AN ANALOGY FOR WOKISM POLLUTING PEOPLES MINDS THATS ALL DEATHBLIGHT IS THE DESTRUCTIVE JEWISH WOKE MIND VIRUS THINK ABOUT IT ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT IT ONLY APPEARED AFTER AN ALL DARK SKINNED FEMALE(FEMINIST)(LIKELY DIVERSITY HIRES TOO) GROUP KILLED THE BLOND HAIRED WHITE MALE. GODWYNS BODY IS MEANT TO REPRESENT HOW JEWS SEEK TO DESTROY THE WHITE MAN'S SOUL AND HOW WOMEN ARE ALWAYS THE ONES THAT AID JEWS IN THIS(BY VOTING)
>>
File: image.png (3.46 MB, 1834x1010)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
>>487810938
Greyoll was just another gacha dragon that Bayle rolled with the power of mass producing even smaller, weaker "dragons"

>>487810775
I guess that dragons came down the mountain, met some fags like >>487810728 and then just went "sure, i am a girl, what fucking ever" because can you really call this a girl
>>
Does the Old Lord's Talisman extend the duration of the Lamenting Visage's invisibility?
>>
>>487811192
>which means that the GW couldn't have sent the Elden Beat to the Lands Between as a reaction to the Shattering
That's obviously not the timeline dumbass, there's a massive gap between these events.
The Shattering is referenced as the time where the GW abandoned The Lands Between.

Metyr came first in the lands to serve the GW, the Elden Beast came after to serve as the VASSAL beast of the GW.
Somewhere between or after the Elden Beast landed, Metyr lost contact with the GW and broke down.
The Shattering happened after all those events.
>>
mist, or
beast
>>
>>487788164
It's clear that was the only way they were tested.
They also 100% used the deflect tear in testing Rellana.
>>
File: MarikaShattersTheRing.jpg (727 KB, 1920x877)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>487811034
Hey you tagged me again. I thought it was clear it didn't need to be inside her when we see it outside of her when we see her shatter it and she's not smashing her womb with the hammer. Or that she tells godfrey and his men to come back to the lands between wage war and stand before the elden ring, she doesnt say "and stand before me". It can be put inside her as seen ingame but it's not always in her
>>
>>487811307
I read this in Shabriri's voice
>>
>>487811304
>shattering happens
>radagon locks marika in the erdtree
>fingers can't get reception anymore
Cite in-game dialogues or descriptions supporting your theory that the two-fingers need a god as an intermediary to communicate with the GW.
Terrible headcanon.
>>
>>487810783
Nothing in anything you posted says the EB replaced Metyr
You will not find it either, because there is nothing that states it. It's your headcanon.
Metyr was sent first and had direct contact with the GW. EB was sent after and became the ER, the physical manifestation of "order" or the "natural law" or whatever else.
You've already tried this a few days ago. I already accepted your concession at the time. I accept it again.
You are wrong.
Again to state it clearly.
Metyr.
Did not get replaced.
By the EB.
Cope.
>>
>>487811307
oy gevalt!
>>
>>487790795
Her mother is Marika
>>
>>487811034
You are so fucking far up your own ass about this.

The God is an Empyrean who holds the power of the Elden Ring. The Ring represents Order/control. The Beast is a servant of the Greater Will. A God needs a Lord. The God controls the Ring & can make changes to it. The God is the vessel of the Ring, holding it & its power within themselves. The Lord protects & champions the God.

This is all I have said. Anything else you think I've said is either you going schizo, you being stupid, or you getting me confused with someone else.
>>
>>487811579
I tagged you as one of the sane people to understand what's going on, nothing derogatory.
>>
>>487811446
Nvm, just checked. It does not.
>>
>>487811446
Invisibility?
>>
>>487811583
The vassal beast the GW sent is inside the tree too
>>
>>487811227
>T-pose so hard on the Erdtree you become god
>Say nothing
>Die
>>
Can someone explain to me why this powerstanced moveset is so ass? It's colossal weapon bad, it's near unusable. How do you even fix this. It's a pity the two-hand stance looks so silly on axes so I guess it's one-handing with a shield or spells instead.
>>
>>487811680
There are other gods, like the Fell God that established their influence without the GW's Elden Ring.
You have a shallow understanding of the game's story.
>>
>>487811834
Then cite in-game dialogues or descriptions stating Metyr and the two-fingers need the Elden Beast to serve as an intermediary to the GW.
It makes little sense considering the fingers are children of the GW's daughter, the first shooting star to fall upon the Lands Between.
>>
>>487811907
Only Empyreans can be a vessel for the Elden Ring. Lots of things can be called a god. In the case of my previous post God = Empyrean. Stop getting lost in the reeds you drool dribbling cumsock
>>
>>487808497
So this guy is just a servant of the GW?
>>
>>487790982
I don't think you understand. Nobody wanted to see any of the demigods they just killed in the DLC. None.

The fact that it was Radahn has zero significance. It would be just as much of an asspull if it were Godrick. The only demigods unaccounted for were Miquella and St. Trina, with Godwyn also being heavily influential in the base game. I think we should have fought one of his children.
>>
>>487811680
>a Lord
That lord? godrick
>>
>>487812060
vassal is an intermediary
>>
>>487811846
He doesn't become god. He's just the only one god wants to chat with anymore. His kids sucked, marika sucked, ranni is a retarded neet, malenia is rotted out, miquella is too busy jacking off to his portraits of radahn and maybe godwyn, the hornsent grandma is too busy malding at deserved genocide, our character just wants to kick ass and chew exalted flesh.

Who else would greater will chat with?
>>
>>487808074
Bayle's spawn are referred to as drakes. Bayle himself is always called a dragon.
>>
>>487811621
>Nothing in anything you posted says the EB replaced Metyr
>'The Mother received signs from the Greater Will from the beyond of the microcosm'
>'Despite being broken and abandoned, she kept waiting for another message to come'
The GW, despite being present in The Lands Between, cut all communication with Metyr.
The GW is working with its vassal beast, the Elden Beast, and thus the Elden Ring, until the Shattering war.

That is called replacement.
>>
>>487811828
Yes. In pvp it makes you completely invisible outside of like 15-20 metres range. It only lasts for 15 seconds and has a loud sound effect to tip people off to where you are though.
>>
>>487808074
Look at that smug look
He just pulled that claw out of his ass!
>>
>>487812164
He's a christian who looked at jesus and went "yknow maybe he shouldn't have showed up"
>>
>>487812182
In-game description explicitly states the Elden Beast to be a "vassal beast of the Greater Will and the living incarnation of the concept of Order".
Nowhere does it state the Elden Beast is working alongside Metyr or the two-fingers.
>>
>>487808074
>>487808292
So it all comes down to bigotry once again. Seems like it's kind of a running theme in this game.
>>
>>487812468
The GW sent Metyr and it sent Elden Beast and it didn't tell them about each other or want them working together?
>>
>>487812175
>we should've fought one of his children
We do in godrick
Also
a more accurate translation of the unwanted child thing for the walking mosoleum in jp to english isn't necessarily bastard child but worthless disowned descendant or ugly bastard descendant which is also similar to what the "dregs of the golden lineage" are called, one of these dregs is infact godrick, a descendant of godwyn, and since the player tarnished wakes up near a walking mosoleum it's possible we too are one of his descendants.
>>
>>487812292
No it isn't. They serve two separate functions firstly, and secondly, you do not know when the GW cut off from Metyr. Could have been before, or after the EB landed.
You have no actual indication of when. You have no indication of EB replacing Metyr in any capacity. There is nothing. Will find nothing. You will find things stating Metyr lost contacted and was broken and abandoned. you will find things stating Metyr came first. You will find things stating the EB came sent by the GW and that it became the Elden Ring
But there is NOTHING stating that the EB was meant to replace Metyr, that it replaced Metyr, that they serve the same functions or even necessarily what functions they serve in the GW's plan because you don't KNOW the GW's plan.
Again, you were unable to provide ANY evidence whatsoever before. You still can't. This is your headcanon. It is your baseless theory. If you wish to believe it, that's okay! But it is not factual. That's all you need to admit. All you need to accept.
>>
>>487812113
>vessel for the Elden Ring
Cite in-game descriptions or dialogues explicitly supporting this headcanon of yours.
You can't. Until then, I accept your concession®.
>>
File: GTdxaYRagAAAGP1.jpg.jpg (687 KB, 1880x2048)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>
>>487812587
The GW explicitly stopped communicating with Metyr despite the GW not having abandoned The Lands Between until the Shattering war.
Metyr was made redundant. You just don't want to accept it.
>>
>>487812551
Yeah the greater will was doing a little bit of trolling. It's also why it chose the unhinged shaman woman as it's ring holder and later the mentally ill twink, the mentally ill moon neet, and the rotted quadriplegic as her successors.

It's just doing a little bit of trolling for fun. Patches is the greater will's avatar he partly incantates as him to fuck around with people for fun. If he does he just reincarnates at a later date. The greater will is just playing an elaborate game of The Sims
>>
Your posts are headcannon
My posts are canon
I accept your confession
>>
>>487812727
Adorable.
>>
File: 1399206090496.png (211 KB, 467x467)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>keep getting summoned by hosts with like 10 scadu levels on the later dlc bosses
No wonder most faggots think the dlc is difficult to the point of being unfair and broken. This latest retard had 9 levels on Radahn.
>>
>>487812182
Vassal is a fucking servant you retard. Specifically one who holds land under their ruler. Specifically the Elden Beast is the holder/the Greater Will's agent in the Lands Between & owes fealty to the Greater Will.
>>
>>487812551
Metyr, her finger offsprings, and the Elden Beast clearly aren't producing cooperative results.
No in-game dialogue or description supports your little cooperation headcanon.
The GW literally stopped communicating with Metyr even before it abandoned The Lands Between.
>>
File: 1716421268368667.gif (93 KB, 300x300)
93 KB
93 KB GIF
>>487787413
>Map for Goblins
awesome
I guess still no update for SOTE?
>>
>>487812630
Multiple items & descriptions & dialogue back this up. I refuse to spoon feed you. Suck my dick, I accept your concession
>>
>>487812587
>>487812747
The greater will saw that having a female be it's interpreter is bad because monsterfucking men would want to impregnate her so instead made the sexless elden beast take its orders
>>
>>487812979
>Cites fuck all because they don't exist in-game
Headcanoneer.
>>
>>487812861
>Specifically one who holds land under their ruler.
King (peak)
Vassal (intermediate)
Peasants (base)
>>
Why do you guys not have a concrete interpretation of the elden beast. Last time I asked. Few weeks ago you all mocked me for assuming it wasn't the literal elden ring. Now you're saying it's not and its its own thing. Which is it?
>>
>>487812747
>The GW explicitly stopped communicating with Metyr despite the GW not having abandoned The Lands Between until the Shattering war.
Nothing states this. Nothing states when it stopped communicating with Metyr and nothing states the GW abandoned the lands between at the Shattering war. That was the supposition given the opening narration, but now we have Metyr to show us it was perhaps earlier. Or maybe you're right, but then you also don't know when Metyr stopped receiving communications. Nothing in the item descriptions states when, only that it happened.
You have nothing proving timeline.
And more importantly, again, Metyr and EB do not serve the same functions. And that's if we assume what we can infer of their functions are correct. Because if it's not, we don't KNOW their functions.
You have nothing indicating your timeline is correct. Your timeline is the very definition of a headcanon. You simply don't want to admit this. It's part of a larger argument of course, I remember this. But I don't even want to get into all that. So I'll again reiterate the point.
You CAN. NOT. PROVE. That Metyr was replaced by the EB. Nothing in any respect indicates this.
>>
Why does the Elden Beast have a little scar on its chubby tummy?
>>
>>487812939
Okay so post in game where it says The elden beast and metyr never met
>>
>>487812747
>>487813117
Elden Beast was metyr's consort and the father to the fingers. She birthed the fingers, she and elden beast look kinda similar, elden beast if it has a sex is likely a male.
>>
>>487813150
c-section scar
>>
>>487812796
The broken two-fingers picked all those flawed empyreans.
>I was once an Empyrean.
>Of the demigods, only I, Miquella, and Malenia could claim that title.
>Each of us was chosen by our own Two Fingers, as a candidate to succeed Queen Marika, to become the new god of the coming age.

>'How is Ranni flawed?'
Her birth didn't involve a god, Radagon wasn't part of Marika yet. She was elevated to a demigod after Radagon became consort to Marika.
>>
>>487813053
Pick a new fucking word dickless, I'm not going to spend my time teaching you what you should have read in game
>>
>>487812998
This headcanon makes more sense than the other anon's headcanon.
>>487813249
Same. Also makes more sense.
>>
>>487813150
marika hit him with a big hammer in the opening cutscene remember?>>487811579
>>
>>487813116
elden beast is just a guardian sent by the greater will. the elden ring is like the infinity gauntlet that controls all realms of reality, created by the greater will.
>>
>>487813294
NTA

Ranni is the only real true born Empyrean. All the Butterflies are technically Empyreans but are fucked up with curses. She is like you said, the daughter of Radagon, but not empowered by any godhood inherent to him, she is Empyrean solely by her own luck/nature/genetics
>>
>>487813117
>nothing states the GW abandoned the lands between at the Shattering war. That was the supposition given the opening narration
Look at this faggot, picking which official in-game narration/dialogue/description is reliable or not.
Whether you like it or not, the Shattering war officially led to abandonment by the Greater Will. That is 100% canon.

>But there is NOTHING stating that the EB was meant to replace Metyr
Each were sent to The Lands Between to serve the GW, the GW abandoned Metyr because she was broken.
>Despite being broken and abandoned, she kept waiting for another message to come.
The game literally says broken and abandoned. Not abandoned and broken.
The gods in Elden Ring aren't perfect, omnipotent beings. Sometimes they send a daughter as a shooting star that ends up malfunctioning.
>>
>>487813294
Wrong. Rennala is a goddess. A goddess of feet
>all of the academy are barefoot and she had control over it and their teachings as seen were her outlawing primeval sorceries
>her feet are cute
>sellen a possible relative or former confidant has very cute feet too
>both of their feet are spotless and pretty
>rennala is very powerful
>>
>>487812630
Enia the finger reader
> "Queen Marika is the vessel of the Elden Ring, carrier of its vision. A god, in truth."
>The Fingers speak..."Marika's trespass demanded a heavy sentence. But even in shackles, she remains a god, and the vision's vessel."
I really shouldn't spoonfeed. But there you have it.
She is a vessel of the Elden Ring. Marika is the greatest example of a vassal goddess we have. We must use her as the base line of how any vassal god would be like. Further, we know the Fingers wanted to replace her with Ranni and we know that it takes an Emperyan to replace Marika
As said by Ranni
>I was once an Empyrean. Of the demigods, only I, Miquella, and Malenia could claim that title. Each of us was chosen by our own Two Fingers, as a candidate to succeed Queen Marika, to become the new god of the coming age.
Gowry also says about Emperyans
>In the age of the Elden Ring, and Queen Marika, the precious Empyrean was born. A new god to forge a new Order.
(he's talking about Malenia given context)
Also, various plots exist to force an Emperyan to become a god WITHOUT become a vessel for the ER, that's merely the most "simple" solution, the one Ranni goes for.
>>
File: 1721745755248248.jpg (682 KB, 1776x2485)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
Is there a list of which kinds of attack deal what amount of poise damage? I wish Elden Ring had a poise bar like Sekiro, considering how much more important it is compared to Dark Souls.
>>
>>487813321
>teaching you what you should have read in game
AKA things that don't exist, I accept your concession.
>>
>>487813594
So messmer and melina are empyreans too? They have butterflies for them
>>
>>487812856
I ended up with 16-17 scaddue L's when I fought the final boss. Some of them was in weird places or being held by easily skippable enemies, it's no wonder this is happening.
>>
>>487813736
Read what is says afterward, it's not a literal vessel of the Elden Ring. It's a carrier of its vision.
>>
I'll weigh in on the Metyr thing.

Metyr & the Elden Beast were the first star. Metyr was the original vessel of power. Remember that Beasts are vassals to their Empyreans, stated multiple times in Ranni's questline if your the retard who is super lore ignorant & needs """""proof""""" of basic game info.

Metyr was broken though, & abandoned for other vessels to bear the Elden Ring.
>>
Apologize to Melania. Waterfowl Dance isn't even that bad if done right.
>>
>>487813661
>Look at this faggot, picking which official in-game narration/dialogue/description is reliable or not. Whether you like it or not, the Shattering war officially led to abandonment by the Greater Will. That is 100% canon.
You are a small minded weak little man. Re-read my post
>Or maybe you're right, but then you also don't know when Metyr stopped receiving communications. Nothing in the item descriptions states when, only that it happened.
I recognized you could be right, and went on to state it's irrelevant regardless.
And you're still not 100% right and canon. We have contradictory information now. You must cope and accept this. We no longer know 100% when the GW left. You cannot refute the fact there is contradictory information, and you yourself are picking which to take as canon to support your headcanon timeline
>Each were sent to The Lands Between to serve the GW, the GW abandoned Metyr because she was broken.
You do not know what they were sent to do and with what purpose with any definite proof, BUT what we can infer, they serve entirely different functions. Metyr is there to receive signs and orders, EB is there to embody the order of the world, ie, be the Elden Ring.
>The game literally says broken and abandoned. Not abandoned and broken.
Irrelevant. Still nothing indicates she was replaced after.
>The gods in Elden Ring aren't perfect, omnipotent beings. Sometimes they send a daughter as a shooting star that ends up malfunctioning.
Irrelevant statement to pad your post.
Again
YOU CANNOT PROVE THE ELDEN BEAST REPLACED METYR
Accept this. Stop trying to divert the discussion to other topics or other details of my post
YOU CANNOT PROVE THIS SINGULAR FACT
>>
>>487813843
Yes. We even have confirmation that the Gloam Eyed Queen was an Empyrean, & strong evidence that Melina is/was the Gloam Eyed Queen. We even have stuff that says that any selfcest babies of an Empyrean are Empyreans themselves but also cursed.

>>487813782
Suck my dick gayboi
>>
>>487813781
reddit has one as always
>>
File: Metyr,_MoF.png (873 KB, 1000x820)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
>>487813736
That weird shit on her chest and those red marks where she's missing skin on her body could mean one of two things, she has some sorta disease/parasites or she was attacked at some point. It's possible the fingerslaying blade got its name from wounding and breaking metyr. It could also explain why the greater will punished the nox since that blade seems to be theirs. Then again it's just headcanon on my part
>>
>>487813916
weigh out instead please
>>
how am I as a FTH player supposed to compete with INT's Great Glintblade Phalanx + Glintblade Trio + Sovereignty's stance destroying power
>>
>>487813249
This makes sense, a ring needs a finger to go on. Elden Beast is the Elden Ring, and Metyr is a finger.
>>
>>487813847
I was at 18 when I hit Radahn. I'm pretty sure that 9/10 players just don't fucking explore at all and they just look up all the cool shit and run right to it without picking up anything else.
>>
>>487813902
Are you actually just
>女王マリカは、エルデンリングの宿主、その幻視を宿す者
>Queen Marika is the host of the Elden Ring and the one who holds its visions.
>”だが彼女は、罰せられてなお神であり、幻視の器なのだ”
>"But even though she is punished, she is still a god, a vessel of visions."
Visions as in, it receives the commands of the ER, the EB and carries them out.
You fundamentally ignore the fact the ER is a living thing, it is the EB. It's conscious in a way.
>>
>>487814042
>We no longer know 100% when the GW left
The GW officially remained in The Lands Between even after Marika shattered the Elden Ring, it only left after the demigods twisted the runes to fulfill their ambitions and waged the Shattering war.
You don't want to accept this 100% canon timeline.

>That was the supposition given the opening narration, but now we have Metyr to show us it was perhaps earlier.
Metyr is not The Lands Between, just because the GW abandoned her doesn't mean the GW also abandoned The Lands Between.
There are no contradictions to this timeline, you're too dumb to untangle it.
>>
>>487798482
woman surrounded by wolves
Ranni gives you 3 wolf spirit ashes from Torrent's former master, Melina/GEQ
Placidusax is Elden Lord of the previous age is found in Farum Azula in a place beyond time
GEQ's children the Godskin Apostles are in Farum Azula
Maliketh and the rune of death are in Farum Azula
Melina always mention Destined Death
HMMMMM
>>
>>487814313
Anon already btfo'd you here >>487814271 nothing you say matters anymore. Continue to be retarded and argue and I'll make out with you, making you homosexual
>>
>>487814271
Why didn't Elden Lord Placidusax's god flee with the Elden Ring, if this god was also supposed to be the physical vessel of the Elden Ring?
It's a figurative writing.
>>
File: mommy metyr.png (705 KB, 915x939)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>487814140
Weird my Metyr doesn't look like that
>>
>>487814258
Elden Ring is a big marriage metaphor? When did Miyazaki get married and when did Elden Ring start development?
>>
>>487814391
Melina isn't ranni.
>>
>>487814396
You're the simpleton that's concluding the GW's abandonment of Metyr means it also abandoned The Lands Between.
The in-game narration explicitly states the GW abandoned The Lands Between during the wars caused by the Shattering.
Stay out of this conversation. You're disqualified.
>>
>>487814465
I don't open the thumbnail but this image never gets less upsetting
>>
>>487814502
I never said she was
>>
File: 1720702878381213.jpg (144 KB, 981x1175)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>487811857
What are good companion weapons to hand axes? The powerstance is literally worse than nothing, I kind of like the whip because the L1 is alright and has range, but I'm not sure if I can do better.
>>
>>487814521
You're asking to be made out with faggot. Look at this fag he wants another guy to kiss him lmaoooo
>>
File: 1665874093439711.jpg (42 KB, 326x236)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Just got the game on steam can someone drop a chud some loot?
>>
>>487814396
No one can explain, citing in-game sources, how Elden Lord Placidusax's god, a supposed physical vessel of the Elden Ring in his own right, fled the lands without the Elden Ring.
>>
>>487814140
Speculation.
Metyr was the first Empyrean/holder of the Elden Ring. The Elden Beast was also with her as her Beast like Malekith & Blaidd. The Numen also traveled with her as her people to rule over/start a colony/seed life/something to that extent. The Numen rebelled at some point, created the Fingerslaying Blade & ripped the Elden Ring out of her. We then have the Numen being punished, & becoming the Nox, the Elden Ring passes to a new Empyrean, & Metyr serves in as oracle/guide until she looses all contact with the Greater Will.
>>
>>487814641
dragons have wings duh next question
>>
>>487814140
I simply do not know.
The point of Metyr being abandoned and no longer receiving visions has little to do with the EB despite that other schizo's headcanon takes. It would be interesting if the Eternal Cities had something to do with it, as it would explain what happened to them. But the point isn't to know exactly why.
>>487814313
>You don't want to accept this 100% canon timeline.
No longer. Conflicting evidence. Cope.
>Metyr is not The Lands Between, just because the GW abandoned her doesn't mean the GW also abandoned The Lands Between.
Metyr is how the GW communicated. EB was merely the ER. They are not the same thing
>There are no contradictions to this timeline, you're too dumb to untangle it.
No, you are too stubborn and schizo to admit you're making up some big headcanon.
>>
>>487814617
I know your words have 0 bearing irl.
Resorting to ad hominems because I've exposed you as the dumbfuck you are.
>'the timeline is wrong! because GW abandoned Metyr!'
Dumb fuck thinks the GW abandoning Metyr is the same exact event as the GW abandoning The Lands Between.
>>
>>487796197
DS3, but all you get is invasions in the ringed city, the rest of the game is empty.
>>
>>487814416
You usually flee when something hurts you. Like if say, someone rips the Elden Ring out of you
>>
>>487814751
>Conflicting evidence
GW abandoning Metyr isn't the same event as the GW abandoning The Lands Between.
There is no conflicting timeline.
Drill that into your insufficiently formed brain, if you can.
>>
>>487814416
>>487814641
Because Placidusax was busy getting 3 of his fucking heads ripped off in a duel to the fucking death. Does it look like he had time to grab his waifu and split?
We don't even know exactly how Bayle vs Placi went down or how the consequences of Placi's injuries played out. We also know a vessel goddess can separate from the ER, Marika did it so she could shatter it.
Also this has nothing to do with the fact that Marika IS a vessel for the ER, and an emperyan can replace her and become a vessel as well.
>>
>>487814854
And you have no in-game sources specifically citing Elden Lord Placidusax's god experienced this "Elden Ring ripping". Headcanon.
>>
>>487814641
What does that have to do with anything? The Elden Ring can be lost/taken/stolen/ripped the fuck out of their body/lost in hoborable combat/who the fuck cares? Eat my fucking dickcheese.
>>
>>487814937
>We also know a vessel goddess can separate from the ER
There is no proof the ER was physically fused into Marika before the shattering of the ER.
>>
>>487814909
>GW abandoning Metyr isn't the same event as the GW abandoning The Lands Between.
Yes it is, that's what you refuse to accept. Metyr is how the GW communicates. We have been told this SINCE THE VERY FIRST TIME WE SPEAK TO ENIA
>I interpret the words of the Fingers, envoys to the Greater Will.
>Shaken by this turn of events, they are busy consulting the Greater Will.
And more examples.
The Fingers have ALWAYS been how the GW communicated. Now we know it communicated to Metyr and her to the Fingers. The EB has NEVER ONCE BEEN STATED TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE ANY ORDERS OR INFORMATION FROM THE GW. Only Metyr and the Fingers.
If it abandoned Metyr, it wasn't communicated. Period.
Find ANY DAMN PIECE OF LORE OR INFORMATION THAT SAYS EB RECEIVED WORDS FROM THE GW
And no, being sent BY the GW is not receiving word from the GW
Find it. Anything. You can't and you just have to cope.
>>
Is there a list of all "must do" stuff before burning the Erdtree? I wanna go to Azula so I can get the Shard of Alexander but I'm not sure what stuff I'm missing
>>
>>487814794
I'm a different anon
>>
>>487815015
It means the god appointed by the GW isn't a physical vessel of the ER.
It's far more likely Radagon and the Elden Beast forced the shattered ring into Marika to prevent further damage.
You witness her in a bound state.
>>
But the Elden Ring is Marika’s bones, her skeleton. Without it she would just be a blob of jelly on the floor, a numen noodle.
>>
>>487815003
The Dragons had the Elden Ring. We know this because Placi used to be Elden Lord & his god left.
Marika now has the Elden Ring.

Logically, we can use a toddlers intellect to determine that ownership of the Elden Ring can be transfered. Now explain to me why you need some lore item that describes this process? They exist, btw, but I'm not posting shit you should already know.
>>
Is Godslayer GS any good
>>
>>487815118
Even if you want to claim it was a metaphorical vessel not a literal one she's STILL a vessel.
What the anon I first replied to said was
>Cite in-game descriptions or dialogues explicitly supporting this headcanon of yours
the headcanon being the previous anon's post saying
>Only Empyreans can be a vessel for the Elden Ring.
And I cited the exact lines in both English and Japanese that prove this.
I wasn't even part of this side of this argument. I just felt the need to point it out because it's such an understood key aspect of the lore that someone not knowing it and making lore statements just leads to dumb shit. It was me spoonfeeding.
>>
>>487815235
Wrong. Multiple items & lore say that the God/Empyrean/whatever is the Vessel (please don't get this confused with Vassal) of the Elden Ring. Marika is a jar
>>
>>487815367
yes
>>
Can we please not drag this retards ignorance into the next thread? I'm signing off soon to sleep
>>
When did Radagon show up? Was he always in Marika or did she mould him out of clay because she needed some deep dick?
>>
Your citations are unrelaible narration
My citations are the divine word of the Greater Will
I except your convection
>>
>>487804431
>fully solid, completely normal brown thorns, like indonesian blackberry but dried and dead
No, that's not what you described.
>>
>>487815192
The Elden Beast doesn't need to receive orders from the GW
>It was the vassal beast of the Greater Will and living incarnation of the concept of Order.
The Elden Beast's living being is the concept of the GW's Order.
It has displaced the BROKEN and abandoned (not abandoned and broken) Metyr wrt to spreading the GW's influence in The Lands Between.

The broken fingers don't realize this abandonment and picks flawed empyreans.
>>
>>487808021
No, you're right. He's a gray area character. Most people who want to shoehorn him into the Griffith box have just never read any other manga but Berserk.
>>
>>487815271
>Logically, we can use a toddlers intellect to determine that ownership of the Elden Ring can be transfered
Like the Elden Beast moving from one area to another.
>>487815421
Figurative, not literal vessels.
>>
Did these fucking assholes lower the rate at which Malenia does Waterfowl? I'm trying to practice this bullshit, unintuitive, borderline-unintended run-around method to avoid it but she does it way less than I remember.
>>
I'm just not having fun with this Radahn fight. It feels completely counter to everything Fromsoft has done up until now. The anime afterimages, the fucking flashbang AoEs, just the feel of the fight is completely fucking wrong. It's a fight from a different genre, crammed awkwardly into the Souls formula.
>>
>>487815881
she did it on my lv. 65 char twice in a row just now, maybe you're juking her AI somehow
>>
File: Building.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1080)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
How to enter this building? the furnace golem magically repels me
>>
>>487815953
wake up the golem
>>
>>487815881
Just turn off lock-on and run facing away from her. She’s locked into it once she starts and it works every time. Lock-on is a joke Miyazaki puts into the games to laugh at players, it’s not for your benefit.
>>
>>487815626
>indonesian blackberry
Oops. Sorry I meant himalayan. Whatever the ones that are invasive to my area but super tasty. My city actually has a very similar climate to that of japan in many respects thanks to being longitudinally equivalent.
>>
>>487815685
I broke metyr with my cock. Sorry.
>>
>>487815953
Throw a furnace pot into its basket.
>>
is morgott incel
>>
>>487815953
Throw fire into its head, it will activate it and cause it to stand up
>>
>>487815685
>The Elden Beast doesn't need to receive orders from the GW
Yes it does. Otherwise it is no different from Metyr in that regard. Sent by the GW and then left behind.
>The Elden Beast's living being is the concept of the GW's Order.
No. It is the living incarnation of the concept of Order, not GW's Order. Because the EB is the ER and the ER is the physical manifestation of the world's laws. That's why when you remove the rune of death from the ER, you remove destined death as a concept. That's why adding the various mending runes alters its properties. The ER is the world's order, it's natural laws. And the EB is the living incarnation of the ER. None of this by the way in any way shows it receives any commands, orders, information or social calls from the GW.
>It has displaced the BROKEN and abandoned (not abandoned and broken)
You keep saying this as if the order in which the words are shown matters. You're clearly an ESL if you think the order of words in a sentence such as this impacts the order of events described therein. It doesn't by the way. Broken and abandoned are adjectives in the sentence. They described qualities of Metyr. The full sentence reads
>Despite being broken and abandoned, she kept waiting for another message to come.
If you wanted the order of things to matter then it would be
>Despite being broken THEN abandoned, she kept waiting for another message to come.
>The broken fingers don't realize this abandonment and picks flawed empyreans.
Irrelevant to our discussion.
Again please find anything anywhere that says the EB replaced Metyr. You can't. You won't. You keep twisting unrelated shit to try and squirm your way out of the fact you CANNOT FIND ANYTHING THAT STATES OR SUPPORTS YOUR HEADCANON.
>>
>>487816016
>>487816115
>>487816152
It really did woke up
>>
>>487815928
Miyazaki makes the final bosses bad on purpose, if it’s disappointing every time then the player won’t expect any different and become used to a big payoff at the end. It also ruins the discovery of the game if you know the best fight is at the end of every game, so it makes you spend more time exploring and playing the rest of the game because you know the ending is going to be bad. He is an actual genius and more games should do this.
>>
>>487815685
The player tarnished is the avatar of the greater will which is why they're so strong
Can tank things like destined death and scarlet rot and resurrect with any horrible permanent affects
Kills radarika for being a retard
>>
>>487798795
You’ll read wrinkles better
>>
>>487815838
Except we see Marika as a literal vessel, not a figurative one. Occam's Razor & all that...
>>
>>487815953
You need a special fire pot that uses the furnace golem emblem, the recipe is found in a shack south of the ailing village. Or you can use torrent to climb the back wall.
>>
>>487816179
The Elden Beast is the literal VASSAL (not vessel) of the GW. The Elden Beast's concept of Order is the GW's concept of order as a consequence.
The introduction narration says the Greater Will didn't abandon The Lands Between until the Shattering war was in effect.
That means the GW was part of any changes made to the ER before the GW abandoned The Lands Between.

Metyr's description of being "broken and abandoned" matters because it establishes cause and effect.
The GW abandoned Metyr because it was broken. Metry didn't break down because it was abandoned. Big difference.
>>
I kinda forget, what does poopman's rune do again
>>
>Zamors were giants enemies
>they’re dancing fighters
>Godfrey got a spiritual lion with him
>he won over giants starting the erdtree era
Was his lion belonging to Zamors?
>>
>think i can sneak in bis and tris after squats
>MY ARMS! MY LEGS! EACH LIE IN A BLOODY RUIN!
>THE PAIN, THE EXQUISITE PAIN!
>CURSE YOU BAYLE!!!
>>
Well, Impenetrable Thorns is certainly... something
>>
>>487816138
No, he fucked many type B tarnished. Godrick even gave him some spare bodies to use as onaholes.
>>
>>487816505
Shits on the world
>>
>>487816428
Indeed she is a vessel, a cup, a crucible. The Erdtree grew out of her just as that tree grew out of her grandmother. She is the last of the tree people, or treeple for short.
>>
New headcanon
This anon>>487815685 and this anon >>487816179 are scholars in the golden order, when Marika told her followers to look deeper these two discovered truths and are now arguing over their interpretations. They yapped for hours that became years that became decades that became centuries they never stopped arguing accusing the other of making headcanon, the real reason Marika shattered the elden ring was in hopes that it would shut them up.
>>
>>487816428
You also witness Marika crucified by the Elden Beast's grab attack.
There's enough possibility to assume Elden Ring forcefully fused into Marika during the process.
Occam's Razor & all that...
>>
>>487816502
I will no longer discuss anything else about the EB's nature or basic English
Please find an actual in game statement saying the EB replaced Metyr. If you cannot, you are wrong and cannot prove otherwise.
That's all.
Don't bother replying if you don't bring in game quotes proving what I just asked.
>>
who do you think came up with doodoo eater, george or miyazaki
>>
File: IMG_1147.jpg (717 KB, 1640x958)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>487816302
Printing things with souls
>>
>>487816657
>s-stop d-discussing lore in the thread about t-the game
You're even more retarded than him. Actually amazing, given he still can't provide a single sentence proving his point. You've managed to surpass his stupidity.
>>
>>487816695
there was a guy in Japan who suffocated after crawling into a septic tank and getting stuck or something like that
>>
>>487816662
Yet, it does not fuse into us. Keep moving goal posts & screaming headcanon though. Vessel means vessel. Marika is a jar
>>
>>487816697
Brain wrinkles, finger wrinkles, metal wrinkles, it all makes sense now. Smooth things have no souls.
>>
>>487816790
No I'm not complaining stop coming up with stupid headcanons about me. I'm just saying I can imagine a similar argument to yours happening in universe and choose to believe some version did.
>>
>>487816904
If this was the ER world this would have turned to violence a long time ago.
>>
>>487816695
George's version literally ate shit. Mike changed it to a shirikodama type thing.
>>
>>487816873
Mimic Tears are artificial life. They are also very smooth. They lack souls.

Hmmm.
>>
>>487816873
Hence why grandmas are blind. They don’t need eyes to see these, they’ll «feel» them
>>
>>487816817
This happens a lot, like 90% of training for industrial cleaning jobs is “how to go into anything that looks like a container and not die”
>>
I like it when /erg/ gets into retarded lore arguments its more entertaining than 99% of television. I've been scrolling through this eating my popcorn
>>
>>487816695
Obviously Miyazaki. They didn't ask Martin to write the post-Shattering plot in any way.
>>
>>487817032
This however was not a work place accident.
>>
The Erdtree is just a big horn.
>>
I AMU JAPANESE MAN
>>
>>487814909
>>487815192
Argue about feet next thread
>>
>>487815881
use ranged attacks like night comet to trigger it. last time i fought her she did it like 20 times
>>
>>487817102
GRRM did write the “the more she drank the more she shat” passages after all, it makes sense that he’d write about a woman performing a “shattering” and then be asked to stop.
>>
>>487817337
>it makes sense that he’d write about a woman performing a “shattering” and then be asked to stop.
lmaoo
>>
>>487817337
Lore wise do you think marika ever had diarrhea?
>>
>>487817416
You see those mounds at the graces?
>>
>>487816665
Says the dumbfuck who comprehends abandoning Metyr means abandoning The Lands Between.
>Please find an actual in game statement saying the EB replaced Metyr.
The fingers can't even tell they're broken. That's why the GW abandoned them yet continued to work with the EB in the Lands Between, until the Shattering war.
You're the one citing unreliable finger reader dialogues, interpreted words of clearly malfunctioning fingers.
Not a single two-finger in-game is perfectly functioning, even the one in Roundtable Hold. That one doesn't realize the GW abandoned it and her mother a long time ago.
The Elden Ring is still fighting to preserve the GW's order despite the GW's abandonment of The Lands Between.
>>
>>487817337
>Shartening of the Elden Ring
>>
Migrate at your leisure

>>487817507
>>487817507
>>487817507
>>
>>487817160
Bones or rocks, they’re both made of calcium
>>
>>487817509
None of this is in game lore/item/dialogue.
Why did you even bother replying?
I was clear on what I wanted.
>>
>>487817416
Gold-tinged Exrament is all over the Lands Between.
>>
>>487816850
> (chiefly in or alluding to biblical use) a person, especially regarded as holding or embodying a particular quality.
>"Lord, use this lowly vessel, let me serve You as You will"
>a person into whom some quality (such as grace) is infused
>"a child of light, a true vessel of the Lord" — H. J. Laski
Like a true vessel of the Elden Ring.
>>
>>487817774
Right, right, except when we see Marika, she's a literal vessel. So it's insane to deny this evidence & make us wild conclusions.

It's like saying "the sky is blue" & you then suggest that maybe the sky is sad.
>>
>>487817631
Metyr is literally broken and abandoned.
>The Mother received signs from the Greater Will from the beyond of the microcosm. Despite being broken and abandoned, she kept waiting for another message to come.
>'They were each of them defective. Unhinged, from the start. Marika herself. And the fingers that guided her.'
You just don't want to accept these truths, like you insisted on Gideon being the intro's narrator.
>>
>>487817985
Right, right, except when we see Marika literally breaking the Elden Ring, she's not mauling herself.
You see no signs of flesh wound either. Only after the Elden Ring is broken because her eternal life is shattered as well.
So it's insane to deny this evidence & make "us" wild conclusions
>>
>>487818005
Still waiting for in game lore saying EB replaced Metyr. Nothing yet.
Also I didn't say Gideon was the narrator. That was another anon.
>>
>>487818165
They were both sent by the GW to influence The Lands Between.
The first one (Metyr) ended up malfunctioning and was abandoned by the GW.
The next one (Elden Best) fulfilled its purpose until its physical destruction.
>>
>>487818136
Things can be taken out of jars...

How do you think it got inside her to begin with?
>>
>>487818279
You don't see signs of a whole Elden Ring stripped off from Marika's flesh when she's in the process of physically shattering the ER.
It's more likely the EB crucified Marika and fused the ER into her to prevent further shattering.
>>
>>487818274
Still not quoting what I want.
Almost as if you actually can't. Interesting
>>
>>487818426
When we see Marika do it, she's in the middle of doing it. The fact we don't see her pull it out of herself isn't an indication one way or another.
>>
>>487818453
What happens when someone's no longer fit to do a job? You let them go and get a replacement.
Metyr's two-finger offspring never realized they were let go.
The one alive in Roundtable Hold's pointlessly trying to reach the GW that abandoned their mother, as well as The Lands Between by that point in time.
You just don't want to make the connection :)
>>
>>487818564
You don't see any signs of flesh wounds when she's starting to break the Elden Ring.
>The fact we don't see her pull it out of herself isn't an indication one way or another.
Good to know you can't conclusively prove Marika was the ER's physical vessel before the shattering.
>>
>>487818426
Do you not see how you deny the facts & then simultaneously conjure up made up bullshit?

The elden ring is a mystical thing inside her, she doesn't have to rip it off her skin like it's a tattoo or some shit.

The Elden Ring can be pulled out of her as it's just mystical energy. Do you think you hold the Great Runes or Mending Runes in your literal pocket? How many times do we see NPCs & bosses & the player just conjure shit up out of nowhere?
>>
>>487818923
Headcanon.
>>
>>487818715
Stiiiill not doing it.
Thread will be up for a while longer. >You got some time.
>>487818823
It really doesn't matter if she was or not. What matters is what she's the vessel.
Also if the ER is something physical she has to keep it somewhere. I doubt she turned it into a buttplug no matter how slutty she is.
>>
>>487818823
You retarded fucking bitch. You SEE the elden ring inside her. That's all the proof anyone needs
>>
>>487818923
>the Greater Will sent a golden star bearing a beast into the Lands Between, which would later become the Elden Ring.
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Stars
A physical beast became a physical Elden Ring. That's why Marika was able to shatter the physical Elden Ring with her physical numen mace.
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Remembrance
Says living, not spirtual incarnation.
>Incarnation literally means embodied in flesh or taking on flesh.
>>
>>487818945
Nope. Plenty of lines in the game call her a vessel. We see her as a vessel. Denying that & sating it's some kind of patch job is the headcanon. Lick my dick
>>
>>487818996
>It really doesn't matter if she was the physical vessel* or not. What matters is what she's the vessel.
>>
>>487818996
I've already cited the in-game descriptions stating Metyr was the first shoot-star sent by the GW to carry out the GW's message.
Metyr broke down and stopped receiving messages from the GW.
The Elden Beast landed as a shooting star after Metyr, the specifics of whether it arrived before or after Metyr's breakdown is insignificant.
What's important is the GW remained in The Lands Between, even through Marika's removal of the rune of death and through her shattering of the ER.

The Elden Beast replaced Metyr as the active servant (VASSAL) of the GW in The Lands Between, even through the GW's abandonment.
>>
>>487819127
Nowhere does it claim the Elden Ring to be a "just mystical energy".
It's described as a "living incarnation" a physical form of Order. This is why Marika was able to physically break it with a mace.
>>
>>487819398
You have not posted an in game sentence stating
>The EB replaced Metyr
Still waiting.
>>
>>487819687
Magic mace. Now hoover my hairy hog
>>
>>487819723
The GW abandoned Metyr because she broke down (in-game already cited).
Metyr and her two-finger spawns are no longer representative of the GW, because she's confirmed to be defective and the GW abandoned her.
The GW sent another shooting star in the Elden Beast to carry out its will in The Lands Between.
The Elden Beast continues to serve as the GW until the player Tarnished defeats it.
The Elden Beast replaced Metyr as the physical servant of the GW in The Lands Between.
You just refuse to accept it :)
>>
>>487819785
>Stone hammer made in the lands of the Numen, outside the Lands Between.
>The hammer partially broke upon shattering the Ring, becoming splintered with rune fragments.
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Marika%27s+Hammer
Not very magical considering it broke upon the shattering of the physical Elden Ring.
>>
>>487820239
Nah it's magic but it's not really up to the task of smashing the mystical Elden Ring. Drool on my delicious dick
>>
>>487812727
who is the centaur?
>>
>>487820668
Game description plainly states stone hammer. I accept your concession.
It became "magical" after ER fragments splintered into it.
The game literally establishes the Elden Beast, and consequently the Elden Ring, as a living incarnation. That means it's a physical, "carnal", being.
>>
>>487812856
I had to go out of my way and scour the map autistically to get past 14
>>
>>487820847
Nah it was a magic hammer made of stone. Ya know, like a lot of hammers are. Suck my serpent
>>
>>487820951
Can't blame you or other people. Miquella's crosses and a few of Marika's Temples are the more obvious places to find the fragments.
The rest isn't easy to find unless you're combing through each zones.
>>
>>487821146
weirdly enough I somehow ended up with 1 extra fragment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.