[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 534426538646537654.jpg (212 KB, 662x662)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Purins cute voice edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks4LXBbEzps

>Setting up Netplay
- Melee/P+
https://pastebin.com/EJDKeu9f
- 64/Smash Remix
https://pastebin.com/cbcg9ALj

>Quickplay-enabled Latency Mod (2&3f default)
https://files.catbox.moe/ptno4u.zip

Previous: >>487025393
>>
File: 1712154201805329.jpg (27 KB, 471x471)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
first for Ike
>>
File: tas.gif (345 KB, 164x128)
345 KB
345 KB GIF
all that effort and sleepless nights that went into saving the last thread from archiving. pathetic.
>>
File: FUCK YEAH!(with shirt).png (945 KB, 832x1216)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
I hope Hbox takes Supernova
>>
I like acola's Aegis. It's like Cosmos but good.
>>
>>488101557
>(with shirt)
sauce? iqdb and saucenao arent helping
>>
>>488110569
It's AI sloppa I genned out of boredom. Sorry

https://files.catbox.moe/ep7suo.png
>>
File: 1000[1].png (677 KB, 1000x563)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
Goku can't be added because he's orignally from an anime, but what about the avatars from Xenoverse?
>>
>>488097821
what did he mean by this
>>
>*Up b*
>>
Melee wins again

https://youtu.be/9cPRCSy1ELE?si=EMGMa33fp2hKPuAP
>>
>>488121968
he's personally attacking those of us who are fighting to keep this community alive
>>
>>488095548
>You disgust me beyond words
Who are you referring to?
>>
>>488066895
>Rivals 2 filtering negros who just want another generic human fighter
Based artstyle.
>>
>poomunity
>is literally just one loser replying to himself with people occasionally treating eachother to the same 5 takes about hax and that ultimate's online is bad
>>
>>488156961
i disagree
>>
>>488108160
Give credit where credit's due. Cosmos' Aegis is great. Acola's is just optimized as fuck.
>>
>>488146298
I'm still gonna play it and that's not what I said. Game is just ugly and sounds bad.
>>
Watching over Spargo's set with Cosmos versus Acola. Spargo was looking rather sloppy in the first few games against Cosmos but he looked strong for Acola. But yeesh, the different between Cosmos and Acola was night and day. Acola was heavy on parrying and using foresight and he had no wasted actions.

That being said, I'm sure Cosmos' win was a factor in helping Acola secure his strategy. And I gotta hand it to Acola again for sandbagging so hard that he became the laughingstock of the room despite winning to get Spargo complacent until it was finally time to show his chops.
>>
>>488112526
still a dragonball videogame so it counts as dragon ball. They could also add android 21 or idk Mira and Towa or whatever, all characters that appeared either first or only in the videogames, but it's still dragon ball nonetheless
>but
it's not a hard rule, cause they same clearly doesn't fly with castlevania which is heavily based on characters from books, even though the ip itself is a videogame. If someone did the same with dragonball maybe it could happen though, but it wouldn't be dragon ball anymore at that point so why bother. Like the Goku or Wukong from the upcoming sun wukong soulslike is a videogame character in that sense for example
>>
https://x.com/gelic_ang/status/1817740329761882158
>>
File: latest[1].png (146 KB, 339x479)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>488177346
KH is without a doubt part of the Mickey Mouse universe, but Sora still got into Smash.
>>
>VOD up
>Spargosissies seethe in the comments
Like clockwork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZP2Z7A_oI
>>
>>488163656
guys, I have searched for this post and can confirm it is not a dupe. it is a very good well thought out post. respect it.
>>
File: 25thumbnail.png (59 KB, 1280x720)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
final tourney highlights are finally done: https://youtu.be/MS7m5QdQnj8
>>
>>488163656
*sandbagging during the preceding Tokyo bootcamp
>>
File: 1635018428317.gif (8 KB, 287x300)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
https://smashboards.com/threads/top-10-characters-youd-like-in-brawl-but-you-know-would-never-ever-make-it.111993/
>>
>>488208567
Who tf is moot?
>>
>>488208819
The creator of Skyrim 2 for the Xbox Zero
>>
>>488208567
I would main mootcat
>>
>>488208567
fffuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkk...
>>
>>488208567
I made this thread.
>>
>>488221325
rosterschizo is actual oldass elderly. cringe
>>
>>488221325
proof?
>>
>>488222373
My name is Greg. I'm 34, from North Carolina.
>>
>>488222913
proof?
>>
>>488208567
living fleshlight
>>
>>488093709
>>
Spargo is the most forced, fakest "GOAT". Leo will always be more kino and entertaining than back-air spamming, up-b panic masher.
>>
>>488111673
thats ai? damn, actually tricked me. thanks anon
>>
>>488234025
thats not even close to believable you're just not good at spotting ai art
>>
>>488238185
Nta, but many people aren't really focused on spotting AI stuff. Maybe if I asked when posting that pic "is this made by AI?" anon would focus more on it. I just genned it specific way so it doesn't look like your usual basic sloppa
Not gonna spend more time on this yƤtopic, and don't worry. Won't be spamming more of it.
>>
>>488188423
yeah but Sora is an original video game character and KH is an original video game ip, hence the point that also goes for castlevania.
>>
Hey Smash guys, what are the hottest sets featuring Link/Aklo's Link? I'm really really stoned right now and wanna see my nigga Link do some crazy shit on the tournament stage. Ocarina of Time is my shit.
>>
when is the next european major?
>>
>>488248230
>Sora is an original video game character
So are the XV avatars.
>KH is an original video game ip
Not including "Mickey Mouse" in the title doesn't make it any less of a spin-off.
>>
Is it worth getting into Smash casually? I didn't like 4 or Ultimate but I played Melee for the first time a few weeks ago with a friend and really enjoyed it. I'm thinking about getting a GameCube and a copy of Melee but the community seems unhealthy with the hygiene and pedo stuff. Does this game make people's lives worse or something? I know this sounds like an ironic bit but I'm kinda serious, idk why it seems so bad. I'm probably just gonna play by myself or with friends irl.
>>
>>488238185
i mean i noticed the curl on the side that looked off but thought nothing of it also i didnt look at the hands
>>
>Ludwig had a Rivals 2 Lan Party yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kMOmjgwc-c&ab_channel=Ludwig
Smashbros... Is it over for us?
>>
>>488254448
>Smashbros... Is it over for us?
no need to worry, it's not
>>
>>488250958
it does actually, just like smash isn't a mario spin-off or a idk kirby spin-off or a kid icarus spin-off
>>
>>488254448
soooo
ummmm
did the devs put DI back in because literally everyone and their mother has been shitting on them for taking it out orrrr is this one of those epic "dev's visions" where they obstinately make the game shit on purpose for no reason?
>>
>>488260480
meds
>>
>>488256667
It is. It's a Nintendo All-Star fighting game.
>>
>>
Is n0ne the funniest top level smelee player to watch? The shit he does is straight retarded.
>>
>>488261120
which means it's not a spin-off of either of those, it's its own series
again it circles back to castlevania, castlevania is not a spin-off of the dracula books or folklore, it's its own series that features those elements. Same for smash, same for KH, and same for lots of other crossovers
>>
>>488262881
>dude swearing
>>
>>488262881
bobby is definitely the funniest
>>
>>488264002
There could never be a SSB game without Mario Mario and Co. ?
>>
This retarded argument of "I don't care for a better online/engine/balancing! just keep the cast!" would make some sense if Ult's cast was something outta a dream, like KoF 2002 type of cast where it truly feels like some ultimate edition type of shit.
Ult's cast is full of dogshit forgettable characters, the FE spam, the boring echo fighters, the lack of reps from other franchises, and even from Nintendo's franchises as well.
Yeah Ridley is nice I guess but I wouldn't lose sleep if he had to go, much less for Dark Samus or the 9 different flavors of Marth.
>>
Are Slippi people racist towards sheik players still? I reinstalled today after not playing for years and I made a flaco RQ and a Mario went AFK on me.
Idgi this character is pure fundies...
Also I'm retarded and bad at the game...
Hence why I haven't played in years...
>>
>>488248230
Yeah but he has the mark of the devil on this weapon which was prominently shown on the trailer, and is easily viewable on two of his victory screens. No matter how much Hackurai tried to hide the fact he's a Mickey Mouse character or that he's friends are DONALD AND GOOFY, you can't hid the massive copyright notice EVERYTIME YOU TURN ON THE GAME SHOWING DISNEY ON IT
>>
>>488273023
ask the same question about castlevania and dracula and then tell me if the answer means castlevania is a dracula spin-off or its own series

>>488275094
yeah that means he's a disney character. Is every disney character also a mickey mouse character?
>>
>>488275580
A disney character who mostly interacts with donald and goofy, who lives in a world where mickey is king, who travels to other disney worlds?
Yeah nigga that means he's a mickey character
I could give less of a shit if they're originally a vidya character, he's friends with all the Mickey characters and carries his head as a keychain at all times
>>
>>488275897
>I could give less of a shit if they're originally a vidya character
good for you but that's the whole point of the argument, he's a vidya character so he's allowed, end of story
i mean even more to your point, none of the proper disney characters are featured in smash for this same reason, cause they're not vidya characters. Or not vidya original at least, again to the castlevania point where Dracula is in the game but it's the castlevania version of Dracula, so he can get in. Hell, anyone now can make a game with a version of Mickey given it's a public domain character now and that version could get in smash because it's a version that originated from a game, again following the castlevania example. Same would apply to Goku like 50 years from now when mecha-sakurai is working on smash 17
>>
>>488276491
>>488275897 was not me (>>488273023). Also, what are you even arguing for and/or against at this point?
>>
Slippi said no chud biggots allowed, yet I ran into a guy named "tranny" Use science to explain that one
>>
socal star league tonight. let's go mango!
>>
>Check Smash Con (or Supernova now I guess) numbers
>Biggest tourney of the year entrant wise for Ultimate (2212 vs 2030 at Kagaribi 12)
>Probably biggest tourney for every other Smash game too
>...885 entrants for Melee, barely 100 above GOML and 700 people away from Genesis X
Do Melee players have a problem with SSC?
This is the Smash event for anyone but them.
Why does a Canadian tournament almost reach the same size
>>
I am the only smelee player who isn't a part of the e-celeb pagan worship culture. I just like playing the game.
>>
It should have been Bulbasaur, Wartortle, and Charizard. Not Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
Bulbasaur is iconic, and Wartortle is cooler than Squirtle. Charizard is fine as is.
>>
The reason fox and falco are so broken in melee is because both their down airs beat crouch canceling. Meanwhile 99% of other characters just have to spam grab at low percents or die basically. Shits fucked. I wish every character got a designated anti CC attack.
>>
>>488281281
>Also, what are you even arguing for and/or against at this point?
to make it simple
>goku in smash?
>no, cause goku is from dragon ball which is not vidya
>then what about these nameless avatars from this dragonball vidya, they are vidya
>no, cause they are from a DB vidya so it's still DB
>but Sora got in and he's disney
>yes, but he's vidya and so is the game he's from
>i don't get it
>Simon is from castlevania, an original game series, which makes Simon vidya. But the series is about Dracula and other non-vidya characters. So even if the series is about non vidya, the series itself is vidya because it's not a specific adaptation but its own series, which makes Simon vidya and thus he's in smash, like Sora.
>i don't get it
>donkey kong back air
>>
Shantae
Raven Beak
Tifa Lockhart
Chun-li
Rodin
Martina (Jade)
Goombario
Twintelle
Masterchief
Wheatley
Raiden (Metal Gear)
Sub-Zero/Scorpion (Can switch between them)
Captain Price
Knuckles
Urbosa
Stalfos (N64 version, with Lizalfos alternate skin)
Hammer Bro (One of the special moves calls in a second temporary Hammer Bro)

>Bonus
Samus (Metroid Dread Power Suit default, and Metroid Prime 4 Beyond Power Suit Alt skin)
>>
>Bonus (Cont.)
Sonic (Modern Sonic default skin, Classic Sonic alt skin)
>>
>>488296204
Yeah but he has the mark of the devil on this weapon which was prominently shown on the trailer, and is easily viewable on two of his victory screens. No matter how much Hackurai tried to hide the fact he's a Mickey Mouse character or that he's friends are DONALD AND GOOFY, you can't hid the massive copyright notice EVERYTIME YOU TURN ON THE GAME SHOWING DISNEY ON IT
>>
>>488296204
Oh, so in other words you're dumb.
>>yes, but he's vidya and so is the game he's from
Yes, a Mickey Mouse game. Again, "Mickey Mouse" not being in the name does NOT make it any less of a spin-off than, for example Patrick Star Show is a spin-off of Spongebob Squarepants. Mickey Mouse characters play important roles in the games' stories and the games can NOT be made without them.
>>i don't get it
No u.
>>Simon is from castlevania, an original game series, which makes Simon vidya. But the series is about Dracula and other non-vidya characters. So even if the series is about non vidya, the series itself is vidya because it's not a specific adaptation but its own series, which makes Simon vidya and thus he's in smash, like Sora.
This is a completely irrelevant topic. Dracula is public domain. No, Mickey isn't: Steamboat Willie is.
>>i don't get it
No u.
>>donkey kong back air
Sonic F-Smash.
>>
File: 1700679924145724.png (686 KB, 1200x1752)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>488309182
>Oh, so in other words you're dumb.
No u.
>This is a completely irrelevant topic.
it's exactly the same thing, as per my explanation that you tried to brush off
>No, Mickey isn't: Steamboat Willie is.
for some reason people have this thing that Mickey wasn't called Mickey back then, but he always was. And to reiterate, the whole cartoon is in public domain, characters included. And this includes Mickey himself with his full "Mickey Mouse" name
>>
Here're some ideas for Shadow if he eventually gets into Smash (assist trophies don't count):
>His movement should be more slippery than Sonic's but he should do more damage and jump higher, since he can act as both all 3 types of characters in Sonic games (speed/strength/skill) but skates instead of running, like Sonic does.
>Some of his kicks will set enemies on fire.
>A hero and a dark meter that charge when he deals damage (the hero meter charges more when he damages villains, while the dark meter charges more when he damages heroes).
>F-Shash: Chaos Spear/Lance (similar to Megaman's Charge Shot).
>D-Smash: Chaos Burst (from Sonic Battle) which will be changed to Chaos Blast if the dark meter if filled.
>U-B: Chaos Control (Space) if held (Similar to the Up-B of Black Mage from SSF2, except he will come to a complete halt while in the air, similar to when he uses guns in SHTH), Chaos Control (Time) if pressed quickly and the hero meter is full.
>N-B on the ground: Chaos Magic.
>>
>>488313001
which means it's not a spin-off of either of those, it's its own series
again it circles back to castlevania, castlevania is not a spin-off of the dracula books or folklore, it's its own series that features those elements. Same for smash, same for KH, and same for lots of other crossovers
>>
>>488313001
https://www.fastcompany.com/91005408/what-you-can-and-cant-do-with-mickey-mouse-now-that-its-in-the-public-domain
>The only version of Mickey that is currently in the public domain is the one depicted in Steamboat Willieā€”a vastly different character than what is seen in later Disney films. In Steamboat Willie, Mickey has small black ovals for eyes; by 1940 (in Fantasia), Mickeyā€™s eyes have evolved into large white ovals with pupils. In Steamboat Willie, Mickey has no gloves; as of 1929, he does. In Steamboat Willie, Mickey is rendered in black and white; in 1935, he is colorized.
>>
>>488309182
I'd axe all echoes and make them costumes. I'd remove all third parties except Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man and the Belmonts. Maybe Ryu, but that's pushing it. All the other fucking third parties can leave, they're faggots that advertised Sony and Microsoft products, and the worst demon of them, the one that put DISNEY on the copyright notice on the title screen, putting the demonic mouse on the game.
>>
>yet AGAIN new hax$ video begging for an unban
that's how you convince people you're not mentally ill
>>
File: 1722377257779.jpg (307 KB, 1080x803)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
THIS IS IT HES GETTING UNBANNED BROS

https://youtu.be/f861uZuVZtw?si=cieY85dgpVirO-9u
>>
File: 1692154735563724.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f861uZuVZtw

>I am once again asking to be unbanned.
>>
>>488321401
>>488321415
>privated already
anyone download it?
>>
Iā€™m gonna be honest guys. I like Hax. But removing the obvious culture war bullshit, you guys have to see the dude is clearly unstable. Iā€™m sure we all have someone we hate in our lives, but can any of you say you hate someone so much you would sacrifice your true passion and sense of community to go on a crusade against someone you really donā€™t have to interact with often? At this point heā€™s past being his own worst enemy. Not even saying he has to be friendly, act friendly, or even say anything positive about Leffen. Just donā€™t double down on another 20 page hate manifesto and repeat schizo takes to TOā€™s for Christā€™s sake
>>
>>488315038
>skill
flight*
>>
>>488323004
It's up again
>>
>>488325087
still private
>>
>>488325764
go to his channel
>>
yeah we're winning evo with this one bros
>>
>>488304985

>Captain Price

god if nintendo had some balls that would be amazing
he can have the stupid CoD perks and such
>>
File: 1717192807669254.jpg (49 KB, 850x778)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Why are TOs ignoring hax? Why don't they just make a statement like "we hear you, we are going to do X"
Why isnt this happening? Are they trying to drive him insane?
>>
File: mfw thinking.jpg (24 KB, 388x388)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
How do we save /ssbg/?
>>
>>488354628
We need more spice. It has just been too bland and stale here lately. We need more heroes like GoMaD and villians like dupeanon, they both add soul. We need more people that play the game instead of brainrot post about trans people.
>>
>>488355796
I agree 100%
>>
I hate sucking at playing sonic
No wonder only two cunts play him competitively
>>
>>488112526
Lucario is originally from an anime too
>>
File: kirby fighters 2.jpg (228 KB, 1280x720)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>488363540
if you think sonic is hard to play maybe this game is more your speed
>>
5 hours. im impressed /ssbg/!
>>
TF2 in Smash when?
>>
>>488389357
Pyro might genuinely be the best fit.
>Thermal Thruster up b
>airblast down b
>flamethrower neutral b
>Detonator side b
>jabs are his Hot Hand slaps
>His go to finisher would be an Axetinguisher smash attack that does double knockback on a burning opponent.
I know nintendo lately has been truly pushing the boundaries with what their guest characters can do so they could even make it so before a game you could select different pyro weapons as a load out. Like say you could run the backburner, flaregun and power jack and have different properties on your moves. HIRE ME NINTENDO.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (122 KB, 1280x720)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Battle Mechs in SMash when?
>>
Palworld in Smash when?
>>
Digimon in Smash when?
>>
>>488367543
Nah nigga he is difficult, homing attack leaves you vulnerable, you can just shield the two spindashes and his only way to kill is with the smash attacks, bair, or reading a fair edgeguard, all of which are easy to avoid
There's a reason why most sonics rely on timeouts
>>
>>488316735
i don't get what this is supposed to prove if not what i also said, Mickey Mouse is in public domain. A specific design sure, but he's still called Mickey Mouse, not "Steamboat Willie"
also that's wrong too, EVERYTHING about the cartoon is in public domain and that features Mickey with gloves in its opening title AND its various posters, posters which were in color too meaning his colorized version is also public domain. There's nothing else to it, it's simply a matter of "all the material up to this year is in public domain"
>>
>>488406728
He has the mark of the devil on this weapon which was prominently shown on the trailer, and is easily viewable on two of his victory screens. No matter how much Hackurai tried to hide the fact he's a Mickey Mouse character or that he's friends are DONALD AND GOOFY, you can't hid the massive copyright notice EVERYTIME YOU TURN ON THE GAME SHOWING DISNEY ON IT
>>
File: 1722439411060878.jpg (72 KB, 1200x614)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>488355796
>>
File: tea.png (2.14 MB, 1477x1108)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>
>>488406728
>"People with law degrees are wrong! I'm right!"
>>
File: 1693596495740140.jpg (61 KB, 600x600)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Guys, I have a very important question to ask. Please think about the answer very carefully, for it is of the utmost importance. Who is the strongest poster in these threads in terms of power?
>>
File: 1715098707130274.png (88 KB, 282x269)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>488424296
>lawyers are never wrong
>>
File: 20240731_.png (102 KB, 1044x158)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>
I get that his purpose is to ruin threads but why is he also obsessed with being considered "powerful" for doing low-quality spam tactics?
>>
>>488436310
I think it's because he knows his tactics is very effective
>>
I did a little experiment today. I played a few hours of elite smash, recording some information about each opponent. I recorded whether or not I enjoyed playing with them, whether they rematched (and for a full set or not), if they had a good connection, as well as my win rate, etc
For some basic information my gsp for these characters is in the 14,300,000 range and I played a mix of Cloud and Falcon
>Of 25 individual opponents, I enjoyed playing with 5, and I disliked playing with 20
>My win rate was slightly above half at 52%
>Most players were one and doners, and most of the people who rematched at all were in the "unenjoyable" category
>the average 3 stock game time was over 5 minutes. The vast majority of players refuse to approach except when Cloud charges limit
>Cloud got the most tea bagging and rage quits, and the least rematches
>The connections were good. Only two opponents were clearly on wifi and had some lag
In conclusion, I hate this shitty game. It's boring, the games take forever no one wants to approach unless their character has fast nearly unpunishable moves, and the people who play it online are crybabies who rarely run sets. It simply isn't fun to play, and I wish we could have just gone back to Smash 4. Fuck gay ultimate
>>
File: 1722465693263.jpg (350 KB, 1080x866)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
PART 2 BABY THIS IS IT
>>
>>488464946
Smelee sucks but I'm glad there are so many schizoids like this guy to laugh at
Here's to another 20 years, my they/thems
>>
>>488467140
I agree. Hax is a literal schizo manchild freak, He shouldnā€™t be allowed back in the scene regardless of anything. He needs help and a fucking job. No wonder yā€™all sympathize with this freak
>>
Iā€™m gonna be honest guys. I like Hax. But removing the obvious culture war bullshit, you guys have to see the dude is clearly unstable. Iā€™m sure we all have someone we hate in our lives, but can any of you say you hate someone so much you would sacrifice your true passion and sense of community to go on a crusade against someone you really donā€™t have to interact with often? At this point heā€™s past being his own worst enemy. Not even saying he has to be friendly, act friendly, or even say anything positive about Leffen. Just donā€™t double down on another 20 page hate manifesto and repeat schizo takes to TOā€™s for Christā€™s sake.
>>
>>488464946
*quintuples down*
>>
Name a more persecuted race than a melee sheik main.
>every redditer and third worlder automatically hates your existence irrationally
>final destination, an extremely commonly played stage was literally designed to cause you psychological trauma
>the sheik mirror is literally the most cancerous mirror in the game. (yes, more than floaty mirrors)
>ice climbers exist
>you are expected to have peak human reaction time vs spacies and if you mess up once you die instantly
>probably the worst recovery of all the top tiers, constantly get flowcharted to death just for pressing up b.
>>
>select Kirby on unranked for fun
>first match quits immediately
Coward
>>
>>488304985
May I suggest:
Kratos (just do both versions)
James Bond
Kai from Gravity Circuit
>>
Why is this general so effing dead? Smash is like one of the most popular series ever. You'd think this was the roguelike thread or some shit.
>>
>>488482574
There's no major tournament happening right now.
>>
NOOOO SOMEONE WAS HAVING AN AUTISTIC KIRBY FIGHT WITH ME AND I QUIT RIGHT AS THEY SPAMMED ONE MORE
COME BACK
>>
>>488484608
why did you feel the need to post this low quality shit? congrats, you're part of the reason why this general is so cringe and dead
>>
>>488464946
hmmm yeah this is gonna be the one, the follow up, the jab upsmash, this is it, we're goin to genesis haxbros
>>
>>488483318
>general is only alive as an e-celeb schoolgirl gossip simulator
Sad. You know there are limitless things we can discuss, right? You know we can play the games ourselves, right?
>>
>>488494280
The Smash Doc and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race. It has greatly increased the popularity of the series, but it has destabilized the community, has made discussion unfulfilling, has subjected players to indignities, has led to widespread psychological suffering and has inflicted severe damage on the natural world.
>>
>>488494280
host
>>
Bowser and Incineroar are boyfriends
>>
File: .png (1.05 MB, 1198x883)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
What characters would you like to have as top/high tiers in the next smash game? Which characters deserve it the most? Personally, I'd like to keep Roy and Palutena at the top since they actually require you to approach and outplay your opponent.
I'd like to see characters that do the heavy lifting for you like steve and bayo banished to mid tier. Keep captain falcon out of high tier because otherwise he becomes another bayo. As soon as falcon becomes a little bit better he'll be the most annoying character ever and everyone will play him.
Swordie archetypes for the most part should be in high tier but preferably not top tier as they can be a little too good at countering brawlers.
I'd prefer to we didn't have any projectile zoners in top tier but if I had to choose then I'd keep peach and snake I guess. Banish pacman and samus to mid.
Falco could be a cool top tier if they reworked him and got rid of his easybake combos.
>>
File: .gif (3.08 MB, 240x300)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB GIF
>>488394229
>>488394629
Both would be cool, but I'm guessing Nintendo plans to just ignore Palword's existence. Agumon is probably inevitable. A 3-in-one digimon character like pokemon trainer would be cool also.
>>
...you're all gonna play rivals 2, right?
>>
>>488517694
yeah
>>
Thinks about smelee that piss me off
>ledge invincibility system
>Be able to move earlier than you should during 3..2..1.. GO
>THE FACT THAT THE Z BUTTON IS FOR GRAB, SHIELD, AND JAB.
>THE FACT THAT HITTING Z WHEN IN LAG NEVER BUFFERS GRAB
I want to fucking manhandle sakrai for the last 2. Did he not play fucking fighting games? Throws should be a dedicated input with nothing else attached to it. Fucking alien ass game.
>>
File: file.png (1.07 MB, 900x600)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
If you refresh invincibility on the ledge more that 3 times and actively make running to the corner to spam invincibility your strat on slippi you are the most ugly hon troon imaginable. You make pic related look like a 10/10 passing god. I don't give a fuck if you're playing a bottom tier. You're ugly and have an axe wound.
>>
>>488506559
>A 3-in-one digimon character like pokemon trainer would be cool also.
I guess Tamers' trio would be good for that.
>>
>>488482574
>Smash is like one of the most popular series ever.
interest wanes nonetheless, everyone is just waiting for a new game, whatever that might be
>>
>>488482574
>>488538025
Discord trannies come here and make inside jokes that scare everyone else away.
>>
SgtReckles, I know you're in here you laggy fuck.

You fucking suck, bro. Get better internet, you fucking poor broke ass unemployed motherfucker.

>captcha related
>MKYS
>>
>>488538025
>>488541701
We need more spice. It has just been too bland and stale here lately. We need more heroes like GoMaD and villians like dupeanon, they both add soul. We need more people that play the game instead of brainrot post about trans people.
>>
he's in
>>
>>
File: 1722540457754.jpg (1.96 MB, 1079x5450)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
THIS IS IT BROS THIS IS HOW HE GETS UNBANNED JUST ONE MORE PUSH
>>
File: IMG_7321.jpg (89 KB, 424x458)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
This is a bit scary looking
>>
Why are Smash Ultimate fags like this
>>
>>488590507
Why did you cut your testicles off
>>
>>488599218
I think you're confusing which comment I'm talking about but I guess the ambiguity fostering bait for both aides will help bump the general anyway
>>
File: 74927395729473.jpg (382 KB, 1080x1114)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>488579736
It looks like he deleted it and posted this instead lol
>>
>>488603662
>I guess the ambiguity fostering bait for both aides will help bump the general anyway
based. we need all the help we can get
>>
File: 1680566490641661.jpg (1.07 MB, 1200x1630)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>can play quickplay and whatnot
>can't play any arenas
The hells going on, my friend isn't able to play arenas either. I bought a membership just to fight him and now we can't.
>>
>>488617937
service has been shut down. call Nintendo for refunds
>>
>>488579736
i think someone should tell him to stop posting this every other day and take a new approach
>>
>>488625605
nobody cares about your acks drama, loser
>>
I bought Ultimate now what
>>
>>488633627
break the cart and post it here for clout
>>
>>488583604
lizardman
>>
>>488633627
host
>>
>>488633627
kick yourself cause ultimate deluxe is coming out next year
>>
Why is this general so effing dead? Smash is like one of the most popular series ever. You'd think this was the roguelike thread or some shit.
>>
>>488684797
Dupefagging makes posting or replying to anything a minefield. Lord knows I've declined to respond to posts many times because of this. I don't understand why the fuck that cocksucker isn't banned.
>>
File: jdccb.png (19 KB, 453x123)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>488685615
>>
Really wish Sonic didn't have so many variations of spin dash. Imagine a version of sonic with just one variation
>>
File: 1723614097667896.png (67 KB, 448x1197)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>488687658
>>
Peach/Daisy strings are so hype
>>
File: assist_trophy_trophy.png (177 KB, 512x512)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
What if the next Smash game revamped Assist Trophies into a sorta "Summon/Call Ally" mechanic where you press a button and they spawn in and do an attack, kinda like assists in other fighting games?
>>
>>488699689
It's a very, very good thing if they decided not to go with assist trophies.
Sakurai himself said that some assists took almost as much work as a full character.
What a giant fucking waste of time and resources. Just make a fucking character at that point.
>>
>>488699689
honestly i'd be fine with this but at a certain point it has to be more economical to just go with a tag-team system of some kind rather than model, voice, and program entirely new characters who people will just bitch and moan about not being playable
>>
>>488579736
>>488613275
he just needs to go full scorched earth on the meleetranny community
>>
>>488590507
>that like ratio
the npc programming is real
>>
If I like high pressure and mixups, who should I main in Melee? Think Millia from Guilty Gear.
>>
he's in
>>
>>488590507
This reminds me I have to go log into my alt youtube account and comment "salt is a man" under the comment section of his recent sets uploaded to youtube
>>
she's out
>>
why does nobody want to talk about smash bros anymore? are you guys really gonna let dupeanon win?
>>
>>488639053
Digital was barely more and 5 days sooner than secondhand. I can take my Switch outside and shoot it if you'd like
>>488663361
>>488675912
Nah
>>
Am I about to be duped? Anyways kinda just waiting for the new one to get teased. Would be cool to see it as a launch title for Switch 2. I thought they were going to reveal it before their next quarterly earnings but it looks like that's on the backburner?
>>
>>488720239
>why does nobody want to talk about smash bros anymore?
cause there's no new game
>>
>>488720239
What in God's name is there to talk about?
>>
>>488727019
there are much older games/series in vg that don't have dead generals
>>
Friday night, dead general
Its only active when you all masturbate and salivate over trannies and obese men playing this piece of shit game, or when one mexican sweatlord who stinks of COMINO EN LA AXILA makes an arena to feel better about himself
Fuck every one of you and I wish you'd all fucking die.
>>
Turnips are fun to spam
>>
>>488304985
Only Chun-li deserves a spot out of these
>>
>wins one mickey tournament after an entire year
>THE GOAT IS BACK!!!!!!111!!!
So he's gonna flop at Supernova, right? That's how it usually goes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PciJW2h9b4U
>>
File: Spoiler Image (197 KB, 1200x1200)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>488758296
Theres only one GOAT with Joker and it ain't this ugly faggot ass fatass spic.
Maybe 2 if you consider Nairo. Or 3 with Zackray.
>>
>>488761559
Fuck off with the sage, dannyschizo. If you don't care about this community, then don't come here.
>>
>>488762639
Uh oh, melty!
>>
>>488730436
I don't care. What is there to talk about here in the smash general?
>>
>>488761559
If everyoned did their part and saged, this dogshit thread would be put to rest, thanks for doing the right thing, Dannysage.
>>
>>488761559
Irrefutable
>>
File: 1563334408520.jpg (24 KB, 253x238)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
I HATE the people that play this game.
>>
File: 1546225546111.jpg (202 KB, 799x600)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>488464946
>>
ok fine, ill bump
>>
I'm probably the only person on the planet who wants this, but I wish melee sheik and samus traded f tilts. Sheik's f tilt to me is mad overrated because it's unsafe on shield, loses to every space tranimal aerial, has a big whiff, etc. Give me that sweet samus f tilt for space control and shield pressure any day of the week.
>>
>>488795002
will you?
>>
>>488804675
All you have to do is reply to my posts and the thread will instantly come alive. I don't care if you call me a faggot. That'll be enough.
>>
I hate Fox's up-tilt in Melee. Why does it completely stuff everything it touches? It looks so stupid when it beats anything.
>>
>>488815902
I hate his jab even more. It feels like a get out of jail free card. Its so fast and beats out so many options and feels cheap whenever it wins vs anything.
>>
>>488718198
this is the funniest post in this thread
>>
>>488812642
Based /ssbg/ enjoyer. I don't get why some people want this community to die so bad. Just don't come, the rest of us will be fine without you.
>>
>>488816287
At least jab loses to CC, but I get the hate. It's mid level scrub tactics 101 to mash jab after whiffing something.

>>488815902
Yeah the up tilt is fucking insane, probably straight up the best up tilt in the game just simply because of how versatile and safe it is. He really didn't need that. The only way to beat it really is to whiff punish it with a dash grab which is pretty tough, but doable.
>>
>>488823410
at least marth up tilt looks like it could hit you. fox and falco's hits in front of them despite it being behind them. i was literally knocked down flat on my ass and a falco up tilted me facing my direction and it hit me. melee is fun, but it really needs a new patch. if we can do ucf im sure we can do a 3.0
>>
File: 32341433453.png (1016 KB, 1074x962)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
someone do this but for smash characters, thanks
>>
>>488824858
this is peak degenerate incel behavior. your existence is vile and pathetic
>>
>>488822461
some people just get their kicks out of going into generals and trying to kill it, i've seen it with other generals too. Idk, i like to think it's shitposting but some cases are people that really want said general gone
>>
>>488835937
I was lurking /v/ and saw Splatoon news which with this general would have been the entire discussion for 3 threads because this is a KF-light tier general but the Splatoon guys seemed unphased and even had several games within the thread, and this wasn't even their general.
I'm sure they have their share of dogshit and it helps Splatoon 3 is only 2 years old but still it looked so much better. Might be a grass is always greener on the other side, might not be. No clue. MK8D sold 64M yet it doesnt really have much of a lasting community in the chins.
>>
>>488837269
>and it helps Splatoon 3 is only 2 years old
i think this is the main thing, or maybe not the main thing but a pretty important one. Recency is how any game, any media really, stays afloat as far as constant discussion is concerned. More or less everything that needed to be discussed has been discussed, so people are just waiting for the new game to shake things up
drama being the way it was also doesn't help, but idk drama may be in every scene anyway so i don't really count that
>>
File: Fleet Ragequit.webm (3.8 MB, 1120x630)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>488254448
>>488517694
>Rivals 2
I just want this game to release already. And I think anyone that cares even a little about competitive Platform fighters needs to abandon Smash for it if you don't then you're simply nintendo's bitch.
Nintendo hates us and has constantly been the smash fanbases greatest enemy for over a decade. Let Sakurai make his baby mode party masher we'll see how long the next Smash game stays popular once it gets the reputation of just being a glorified baby game like animal crossing..
>>
>>488845461
>most basic combo ever
>ragequit
something tells me it's a smashtard experiencing competitive play for the first time
>>
>>488521619
I like that in Rivals 2 you only get invincibility twice before you land on the stage.
@12:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eDTyDlT5DA&ab_channel=Wisely
>>
>>488845461
>Just being a glorified baby game like animal crossing..
Sakurai unironically wants smash to be the animal crossing of figthan.
>>
>>488845461
Sorry i'm only in it for Mario vs Pikachu
Always has been
Good luck with your game but i wouldn't hold out much hope. If you have a playerbase above 2K past Month 1 i'll be impressed.
>>
File: Fleet Stacy.png (339 KB, 1080x1080)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>488846583
Ludwigs rivals 2 beta tournament have over 100,000 views live.
I think Rivals 2 will do just fine.
>>
>>488846827
Well if it can shake the landscape up i'll take it even if i'm not interesting. Good luck folks.
>>
>No tech, no gameplay to discuss, no arenas to host, no nothing to do, game has been solved
>Rampant shitposters like dupetroon killing any remaining possible debate or theorycrafting to be had here
>ISSA CONSPIRACY TO KILL /SSBG/!!!!!!!!!!!
This shit has been dead forever. You niggers just get a kick from plugging it back on life support instead of letting it gracefully rest.
Not a single reason for this dead general to stay afloat when theres no discussion going on.
>>
>>488847408
hug me
>>
Praying for a Rhythm Heaven fighter in the next game :)
>>
looks like I'm going to have to play rivals 2 or some shit because I'm dropping frames for no reason on melee. it's over
>>
>>488845461
This is completely not the game's fault, but I just don't give a fuck about any of this game's characters. Like I saw the trailer that revealed furry Kylo Ren + Elephant guy and felt absolutely nothing with either of them. Maybe it's cause I don't fuck with animals or something
>>
>>488857489
Melee Spacies did irreparable damage to the character designers striving to make a new platform fighter
Still beats Icons at least
>>
>>488845461
My dude, this is extremely floaty and the designs look like shit. You guys shit on SSB4 for being this floaty and "uncompetitive" and you drop this in our faces?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPxmxq62k0

Here is the golden standard you need to beat if you're going to complain about Smash Bros not being competitive enough.
>>
>>488866573
>this is extremely floaty
Wrong stupid! Fleet is just a floaty character The game is not floaty.
>the designs look like shit.
Double wrong.
>>
File: Absa.png (282 KB, 514x520)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>488866573
>the designs look like shit
imo the rivals cast looks better to me than 90% of the smash ultimate roster.
>>
>>488868078
I like that rivals actually has a coherent art style. I know Smash is supposed to be a mismash of several franchises but the art direction suffers for it imo.
>>
>>488866573
Cool gameplay. But imo I think rivals 2 both in aesthetics and gameplay is better than smash ultimate. I know melee had the whole mish mash of characters too but somehow melees art direction looks better to me than ultimates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4m1K8KtWq0&ab_channel=AetherStudios
>>
File: 53426648753454.jpg (241 KB, 1914x1077)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
This is the worst lineup of smashers they couldve possible got to play vs actual RoA pros
>>
>>488873362
This is the first I've heard of this. Looks fun.
>>
>>488868787
This is a better showing but doesn't interest me in the game. I'm not a furry.

And another thing I'm not keen on is having combos that take an opponent across the stage. Not every character should be able to do that. This is what diversifies character strategy and playstyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3T9z5uRx1E
>>
Fox and Falco should be banned from Melee and I'm sick of pretending they shouldn't.
>>
>>488875356
they shouldve got smash players who have actually been playing rivals 2. its not going to be fun to watch if we all know the smashies will get washed
>>
File: file.png (972 KB, 1024x762)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>488846060
Ewww that throw system sounds RETARDED. Who the fuck wants to play a coin flip guessing game when you get grabbed that potentially leads to more chain grabbing if you guess wrong? NERDY and GAY. Get that shit the fuck outta here.

>no mention of DI
Hmm. Really makes you think. Explain how removing DI is good and healthy for a platform fighter. You literally can't. DI is the backbone to mind games and makes the game much deeper. Meanwhile, games like Smash 64 that have basically no DI are full of guaranteed 0 to deaths that make the game mega flowcharty. Seriously, I want to hear the other supposed other side of the argument. Does removing DI "help new players" or something? Seems really dubious...
>>
>>488887173
>di is removed
>it's replaced with every attack launching in a completely random direction
>"platfighters are party games why are you mad"
this will be smash 6. my dad is shigeru miyamoto
honestly though, agreed - di is basically a backbone to making combo interactions more interesting because it forces both players to adapt on the fly, otherwise you'll just get training mode mongoloids taking over everything because they've worked out how to zero-to-death you in one interaction from across the screen
if they are getting rid of it i at least hope something helps alleviate flowchart play because di is a massively integral (albeit underdiscussed) element behind making these games like, playable lol
>>
File: 1665096326390595.png (100 KB, 420x413)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>488880887
>I'm not a furry.
Then why do you place Smash?
>>
smash bros is garbage because dash back f-smash as kirby and mario is broken online
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fwgLvTV10I

Mario: Several Mario Moveset mods on the Vault with the Galaxy Spin being the Revamp of the Ancient Mario Galaxy PSA (Overall this gives Mario moves from his main titles).
DK: Brawl Minus moves but Balanced.
Link: The Stasys Freeze from BotW.
Samus: These were taken from Kitsu Metroid Dread Samus PSA.
Yoshi: Melee Fall (Could have least given the option to angle and control the eggs like in Island or roll the side b egg around)
Kirby: Moves made for this, likely from main titles.
Fox: Air Somersault.
Pikachu: Seems to be taken from Pokken Luchador Pikachu PSA.
Luigi: Nothing (Could have given him a Poltergust Neautral where he shoots Fire and Ice)
Falcon: Side B connects as regular Moves.
Peach: Toad Grab attack as a regular Attack.
Bowser: Massive Fireball.
Climbers: Infamous desync.
Sheik: FM finisher as a command input.
DM: Electric effects.
Pichu: Attack from Taunt.
Falco: Re-cloned which sucks.
Marth: Side B stab as Jab.
Lucina: Custom Mechanic where she uses stuff from her Brawl unique PSA.
YL, Ganondorf: PM moves, other are custom of existing ones.
Mewtwo: Up B extend (No Psycho Cut or Better Specials like Ice Beams)
Roy: Slide + Sword (No attacks from his series, there are many decloned PSA's of his)
Chrom: Lucina and Marth.
GaW, Dedede: Original side tilt chair, back Air.
Meta Knight, Wario: PM moves.
Pit, Dark Pit: Few things (But no more attacks/weapons from Uprising)
Toon Link: Hammer taken from Kitsu WW
TL PSA, other inspired from it.
Snake: PM Gun reworked as an offensive Attack for another Weapon.
Sonic: Sonic has a lot of new custom moves across games modding scenes.
Lucario: Reworked attacks for different aims.
Pac-Man: Nothing (He has more unique moves in titles like World)
Robin: Spoilers Possession
Shulk: Nothing (No Monado Cyclone)
Do not care about the rest
>>
>>488890790
Have you used Mythra's B special? Pyra's Down Smash?
>>
>>488891898
I just want this game to release already. And I think anyone that cares even a little about competitive Platform fighters needs to abandon Smash for it if you don't then you're simply nintendo's bitch.
Nintendo hates us and has constantly been the smash fanbases greatest enemy for over a decade. Let Sakurai make his baby mode party masher we'll see how long the next Smash game stays popular once it gets the reputation of just being a glorified baby game like animal crossing..
>>
>>488891898
Pyra's down smash
>>
>>488845461
Maybe, just maybe, Smash isnt intended to be a fighting game and was designed so that casuals and children can have fun.
Just a hunch though.
Jokes aside why not just play both? Thats what I plan to do.
>>
>>488898473
I just don't give a fuck about any of this game's characters. Like I saw the trailer that revealed furry Kylo Ren + Elephant guy and felt absolutely nothing with either of them. Maybe it's cause I don't fuck with animals or something
>>
>>488898701
>>
File: odcv.png (8 KB, 199x66)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>488908828
>>
File: kdo2idk.png (19 KB, 268x63)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>488909954
>>
>>488093709
puff
>>
>>488925907
sex
>>
Melee commentary FUCKING SUCKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU ATE FOR DINNER. I DONT CARE THAT YOU SUCKED X E-CELEB PLAYERS DICK. TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING MATCH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.
>>
I fucking hate Ultimate and my lackluster ability to somehow not improve despite playing it for 6 years.
>>
File: 1720411707258763.png (1.47 MB, 960x720)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
supernova
more like supermarket
>>
the smash subreddit is doing just fine. conversations about the game is still strong. it's just here in particular that died out
>>
>>488945705
Going anon? Be the upset hero we need.
>>
>>488943249
host
>>
File: 1720915832462145.png (162 KB, 1885x463)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>488943249
Most people don't improve
You just don't hear about it because nobody makes threads/videos/docs on the decade old veteran who still goes 0-2 at tournaments
>>
I use the "bad connection" emote in slippi against players I don't like to imply that they're bad.
>>
Is anyone else watching the Rivals 2 tournament going on?
>>
>>488962993
nobody wants to talk to you about it. sorry, get some friends loser
>>
Redpill me on Rivals 2. How is it compared to Melee? I only care about gameplay.
>>
>>488970772
pretty weak compared to melee. its a tech chasing hellhole and slightly more floaty than melee. still much faster than ultimate though
>>
>>488962993
no lol
>>488970772
nothing will ever top melee
>>
>>488962993
what rivals 2 tournament
>>
>>488970772
It has the post-hit state of Melee where you chase and bounce the enemy around for a bit while they try to DI and counter it. Overall the game is slower but not nearly as slow as Brawl/4/Ultimate.
>>
>smelee trannies still thinking their broken 20yo party game is peak
LOL
>muh speed! Its faster than Ult! Therefore better!
Delusional crabbas.
>>
File: 1722798730884.jpg (450 KB, 1080x1031)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
Surely this is the one
>>
>>488975276
No one made commentary on whether being faster made a game better, schizo. Someone asked how the gameplay was.
>>
It's up
https://luminosity.gg/news/lumirank-2024-1-release-schedule-and-honorable-mentions
>>
File: 1722801004564679.jpg (18 KB, 600x238)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>488978287
>it's up
>page 10
>>
mario up air
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6YYGdoVak
>>
File: horny dk.jpg (36 KB, 474x842)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
dk back air
>>
Anybody for arena?
>>
More like Mr. R for retard, also he should play Diddy Kong because he's black.
>>
Hey you're pretty close to the blast zone there
>>
>>489025612
>>488097821
>>
>>488986117
I think people forget that Ultimate over 5 years old. Itā€™s going to be 6 come December. Itā€™s been one of the longest waits for a new Smash game. I think people are getting tired of Ult
>>
>>488972624
>nothing will ever top melee
Which is sad because it has so many problems.
>ledge invincibility and everything about it
>Being able to hit people too early during the countdown
>respawn invincibility being too long
>port priority
>the fact that the z button buffers light shield and other dumb shit when you're trying to grab people. (It should Just buffer a grab for fucks sake. There already is 2 fucking shield buttons)
>l canceling, yes I'll be that guy. The only thing that motivates people to defend it is their terminal Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>489029980
>>488951482
>>
>>489036612
Honestly, Melee has so many issues the deeper you dive, and as much as some people might think they "add to the charm" or they're "sovl", I think a massive amount of it is the jank you expect from a game fully developed in 13 months
And yet Melee's developed such a cult around it that every attempt to explore the platfighter genre is derivitive of it... and its issues... as opposed to trying to innovate
>>
File: 355243648642.png (651 KB, 592x1877)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
Hax finally grew a pair
https://x.com/ssbmhax/status/1820267164131057760
>>
>>489038587
holy based
>>
>>489038587
>inb4 "hax is LITERALLY going to BREAK INTO my HOUSE and KILL ME, this TWEET is CLEARLY inciting VIOLENCE"
>banned until the heat death of the universe
>>
>>489038904
>>489038587
>>488626679
>>
>>489039315
kill yourself
>>
>>488975276
Ultimate nerfed dsmash and the speed at which I can spam turnips. I dislike having to use my brain. Therefore it is bad
>>
>>489039251
those faggots deserve to get killed honestly. not murder, killed.
>>
File: faggotschizo.jpg (9 KB, 588x102)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>489038587
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: sakuraisgrave.jpg (1.1 MB, 1024x1024)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
File: faggot2.jpg (41 KB, 572x399)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>489038587
sounds like willy p is an extremely self-obsessed schizo faggot, huh that's weird... who would have thought...oh yeah everyone because you have to be a deranged faggot fuck to act like this. and look at him bragging like a little faggot here just to rub it in, extremely mentally ill faggot demon
Like um hey guys i'm a fag btw and i'm going to be entering hax's tournament that we pulled out from under his feet a LOT :))) :) because I like to cause mental anguish and suffering because i'm an extreme fucking faggot :) and i'm going to be dilating a LOT in season 10 of being a faggot subinsect tranny retard scumbag :) teehee yay it makes me so happyyy :) look guys i'm so happy :) i'm so happy about being a faggot schizo yay :) and i'm going to be getting pozzed by degen rapist groomer motherless fatherless feral trannies like me a LOT :))) and i'm a pedo teehee :) Yay I'm going to be straight up lying about hax a LOT :) and grooming children a LOT :) and abusing my autism meds a LOT :) and my nonexistent brain will be producing thoughts NONE :) and I will be lowering everyone else's IQ around me due to my negative IQ a LOT :))))) teehee I'm soooo happy guys look at me I'm the happiest and gayest I can be because I get to torture hax for no fucking reason besides being a demented retarded zero morals degenerate scumbag fucking faggot freak :)))))) yayyyy teehee giggle time to chug more aids cum and take pozzed aids cock in my boyhole giggle :) btw i'm a fag :) I'm um a fag :) btw I'm a fag um like i'm a fag :) btw I'm like a fag :)
>>
If I was in hax's situation right now I'm sure I would legitimately being going fuckin insane from all of these fuckin faggot trannies fucking with me and definitely be plotting my payback, not saying he should do that, I actually respect how he's handling it because I don't think I would be able to deal with this fucking retarded shit. I would definitely be throwing bricks through their windows and and popping their tires and shit no doubt.
>>
They're literally egging him on so much like they seriously want something to happen to them, that's how I see it. maybe they think they're untouchable but I think they're really just suicidal and so brain damaged they act like actual demons.
>>
Time for Hax to give up and start entering Mana Monthly
>>
>>489038587
I'm enjoying the punished Hax arc
>>
Wasn't the main reason they banned him because they feared for their safety or some retarded faggot pussy shit? Well as we can see they're extremely schizo, so their main point for banning him is baseless. And as if banning him would stop him from going in and killing them, even if he would do that, which he obviously FUCKING DOESN'T yet they just made a claim like ZOMG HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL and just autistically stuck to some straight up faggot grade schooler bullshit they just made up. And fucking with him this much more, they obviously don't care about that or they would act scared/nice if they feared for their life instead of torturing him and lying about shit and just blatantly fucking with him and being retarded faggots while giggling. They're genuinely just torturing him because it makes them smile then they go back to jacking off to more fag porn. This is why trannies like these kill themselves when they have a moment of realization and look at themselves which is why they try to shut their brain off as much as possible because they're literally too mentally ill to think.
>>
>>
>>489051146
Is that the based and red pilled tournament? Not sure why he hasn't done so already. The OG scene clearly doesn't have his best interests in mind and the regular high level players don't want to stick out their neck for him for fear of retaliation by (((them))) and preservation of their selves. M2K is one of the few real ones but he also retired from competitive melee so he doesn't have much to lose anyway.
>>
trans reichs
>>
>>489052760
imagine m2k tries to join a tournament for old time's sake but he's banned by a pack of literally who trannies that think they run shit and are clinging on to the only tiny bit of power they have or ever will have. they will die and be known for being the faggot tranny infestation that everyone hated that wouldn't fuck off and made everyone elses' lives shittier. can not physically watch a melee tournament, for years now, when I always used to before the tranny infestation, because it's way too sickening and I hate every single person on stream.
>>
>>489029980
i've been tired of brawl since brawl 1, now we're on brawl 3.
>>
lol even zain said hax is crazy because he's a sheltered pussy that never had to deal with shit in his life. fuck that fag now, don't give a fuck about shit he did in melee now since he's a fuckin fag. they think showing any emotion is wrong which is way more unhealthy.
>>
the melee community is literally one of the most repulsive and sad examples of humanity at the lowest
>>
>>489054134
zain is scared of him so it's in his best interest if hax stays banned. need to farm retarded trannies only for EASY money.
>>
>hax gets unbanned in nyc
>takes all the money because he'll obviously be winning
therefore he stays banned. it's simple. it's like banning metaknight.
>>
can't he just dress up as falcomaster9000 or some shit. technically it's not hax$ since that's just a persona.
>>
Ahh, there we go. Faggot twitter drama. Now the Smash Bros. general is alive again.
>>
why da fuk hax be usin yall dem big azz words an shit . he a fukken crazy nigga frfr . if u so fukken crazy den why da fuk dont u shoot me nigga. come on nigga shoot me crazy azz nigga. he be cryin on da net an shit when his retarded crazy friend got made fun of an shit das crazy my nigga bix nood. how da fuk u deaf that's crazy af im not deaf so u crazy bruh. bix nood yall and Trans Rights are Human Rightsā„¢Ā©!

- Message was sent on my Appleā„¢Ā© iPad 2ā„¢Ā©
>>
>>489055840
the tranny situation is actually killing the game. it's actually so gay that it's making me hate what used to be my favorite game. and twitter = tranny so in this case for once twitter tranny shit is actually relevant
>>
zain is such a fucking faggot saying some gay ass shit like hax treats "playing melee like it's life or death"
it's what he dedicated his life to you dumb fuck manchild retard, and he started playing from a very young age so it's what he's been doing his whole life and what he enjoys in life. destroyed by a bunch of faggot RETARDED AS FUCK trannies, who are nobodies and shit at the game, and annoying as fuck, whose parents failed miserably, acting like nazis. at least they will NEVER have kids themselves, the ones they groom don't count and they'll probably kill themselves from the guilt of grooming kids eventually if these faggot tranny manchildren ever grow up. also hax is already a millionaire from selling controllers, zain has nothing else in life but if he got banned he'd be fine and could just live in mommy and daddy's mansion all day jerking off to the maid.
>>
>>489050429
>steals hax's tournament and says he's going to be enterwing a WOT ;)
>claims hax is the obsessed one when he stole something from him and made it part of his personality because he has NOTHING else and has paranoid delusions about hax stalking him
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
yay I'm cattle that just started playing melee after I heard the news that it's chock full of pedo trannies like me and I'm a shitter that knows nothing and just heard that hax is crazy so i follow because I'm retarded cattle :)
>>
>>489059047
and I weaseled my way into a position of power because I'm a FAGGOT who crave attention and need it or I will kill myself :) and will do anything to generate drama even lie like a little kid. and I was bullied and outcasted in school for being a teacher's pet and tattle tale so my parents let me take online discord classes where I was groomed :)
>>
>>489038112
>every attempt to explore the platfighter genre is derivitive of it... and its issues... as opposed to trying to innovate
nah every clone always makes it floaty and tries to be a special snowflake which makes the game shit
>>
>>489050429
like why antagonize someone you claim you're scared for your gay little life because of them and take his tournament and change the name and continue running it for 10 seasons? why not just name it some other faggot shit that you thought of in 2 seconds? oh yeah because you're a fucking faggot that deserves to die a horrible death.
>>
Bro why are puff trannies ledge camping on slippi unranked at 6 in the morning on a Monday?
>>
>>489063010
They tried to overdose on adderall to end their pathetic tranny lives but ended up doing that
>>
How the FUCK do I snipe this faggot Dedede out of the air as Sephiroth.
I could play the game perfectly but the second this fat FAGGOT gets a tiny bit of momentum I just crumble and EXPLODE because the one winged angel weighs almost as much as a pink ball FREAK.
I don't get it man
>>
>>488951482
post examples
>>
why is everyone here saying slurs :(
>>
>>489077012
i told them to
>>
Iā€™m gonna be honest guys. I like Hax. But removing the obvious culture war bullshit, you guys have to see the dude is clearly unstable. Iā€™m sure we all have someone we hate in our lives, but can any of you say you hate someone so much you would sacrifice your true passion and sense of community to go on a crusade against someone you really donā€™t have to interact with often? At this point heā€™s past being his own worst enemy. Not even saying he has to be friendly, act friendly, or even say anything positive about Leffen. Just donā€™t double down on another 20 page hate manifesto and repeat schizo takes to TOā€™s for Christā€™s sake.
>>
>>489038587
BASED HAX FUCKING MONEY FINALLY GOING SCORCHED EARTH ON THESE FUCKERS
HOLY SHIT LETS GO
>>
>>489054134
>the sheltered paki that was born into a rich household, spent his entire life being babied and living above the clouds, never having to even think about working a single day in his entire existence states his opinion on the struggles of a normal ass person
it's like when a celebrity drops their dumbass fucking take on politics lol
good thing I never had any respect for him in the first place
>>
>>489087698
DUPED
>>
>>489038587
based
less apologies
more trvthnvkes
>>
just look at that willy guy. how the fuck did anyone take him seriously? he looks severely autistic with a shit eating grin. you would think this faggot would have gotten his ass beat enough times to stop acting like this but I guess that's autism for you and it only made him more retarded.
>>
>>489093309
Honestly, Melee has so many issues the deeper you dive, and as much as some people might think they "add to the charm" or they're "sovl", I think a massive amount of it is the jank you expect from a game fully developed in 13 months
And yet Melee's developed such a cult around it that every attempt to explore the platfighter genre is derivitive of it... and its issues... as opposed to trying to innovate
>>
File: bwocked5.jpg (28 KB, 544x389)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
lololol you're bwocked lolollolol thanks for another one to add to the collection subhuman
>>
File: Finally .jpg (492 KB, 1079x1965)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>HUGE NEWS
>HUGE NEWS
>HUGE NEWS
>HUGE NEWS
NANOBUDS IS RETIRING SMASH
I REPEAT, NANOFAGGOTS IS RETIRING SMASH
I ONCE AGAIN RESTARE, THIS ANGRY COCKSUCKER BEHIND THAT FURFAG GANON COSTUME IS LEAVING THE SMASH MODDING SCENE
https://x.com/nanobuds47/status/1820189925528281355
REJOICE PM/P+ BROS
>>
>>489093808
*RESTATE
>>
File: TRVTHNVKE.gif (626 KB, 800x800)
626 KB
626 KB GIF
>>489038587
>>
File: rosterfag trvthnvke.jpg (126 KB, 1080x224)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>489093080
>more trvthnvkes
This.
>>
I'm LITERLY shaking rn y'all :)
>>
>>489038587
>$10,000 setting up the tournament that you now ride the success of, and I never asked for a penny back.
Wow that's really nice of Hax$ to donate to retarded children
>>
>>489029980
>I think people are getting tired of Ult
They are
>>
>>489096573
and retards still INSIST a next gen port is a safe profitable option
>>
Remember. It's the mid-low tiers who are lame.. they're the ones FORCING us to actually play real neutral and use fundamentals to win... everybody knows melee is truly about randomly pressing buttons as fast as possible. Anyone actually looking to play a real game is lame. We HAVE to camp them on the top platform to win, we simply have no choice... Neutral is NOT an option. They just want us to play THEIR game, not ours... Remember who we are, we are the shitty masher game and melee will STAY this way forever
>>
>>489096573
I cannot believe how boring a game SSBU is. It genuinely makes SSB4 feel fun, and that was itself a boring game. A boring game I regret having spent so much time playing.
SSBB was fun and remains fun, despite its flaws. The games legit got worse and worse.
>>
>>489049291
>clearly low functioning severely autistic retard gets groomed by melee trannies
huh that's so weird, that NEVER happens!
>>
Hax is a literal schizo manchild freak, He shouldnā€™t be allowed back in the scene regardless of anything. He needs help and a fucking job. No wonder yā€™all sympathize with this freak
>>
Willy P is probably one of the straightest Peach players in the world actually
>>
>>489100809
>straightest fag
>>
when last have you boys been in the training room?
>>
File: pieceofshit.jpg (188 KB, 1296x730)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>489093593
this faggot retard looks exactly like a retarded jared fogel, jared is probably his idle. pedo phenotype. subhuman skinwalker.
>>
lol even zain said hax is crazy because he's a sheltered pussy that never had to deal with shit in his life. fuck that fag now, don't give a fuck about shit he did in melee now since he's a fuckin fag. they think showing any emotion is wrong which is way more unhealthy.
>>
Why did Zain look like he's going to shit himself when EE asked him to support hax
>>
>>489104972
>Inside Out
That's what Jared said during testimony.
>>
>>489096792
it is, cause "new game but half the characters compared to the old one" is not appealing to casuals in the slightest. If they want a repeat of MK8 sales then they need to do a repeat of MK8, otherwise casuals will keep playing ult on their switch 2 via backwards compatibility
>>
>>489121292
Wrong because of all the cut that WILL happen, they're keeping all the characters that will drive Smash sales. (i.e. not fucking Min Min, not fucking Corrin, not fucking Banjo, etv)
Also casuals dont care about bloat slop like Pirhana Plant or all the many versions of Link, Marth, and Pit.

The best part? Even if this one super popular character does get dropped, they'll bait rosterfags to buy this overpowered DLC version of them like every FGC/Capcom tard do.

That being said, Smash 6 will do 10 million from the start of its release and 25 million at the end of its life.
A boring port of Ultimate would sell on par between WiiU and 64.
>>
>>489104972
idol*
>>
File: 7536725486543.png (25 KB, 683x118)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>practice
does this mean he's finally coming back?
>>
>>488945705
I'm only going for Rivals 2
>>
>>488962993
Yeah I loved it.
The smashfags in this thread resisting the new king of platform fighters need to get with the times and realize Nintendo never wants them to be happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvQVpp0dXZQ&ab_channel=New2You
>>488970772
Its more fun than melee but thats just my opinion.
>>
>>488972597
>>488972624
Nostalgia is a form of mental illness I swear.
>>489036612
Stop listneing to nostalgiafags Rivals 2 is better than melee.
>>
>>489132025
Hoooly based
>>
>>489133914
Furfag game that only furries will play
>>
>>489133914
>Nostalgia is a form of mental illness I swear.
I played melee for the first time in 2020 with the release of slippi
>>
>>489134085
>Furfag game
So? Smash is also a furfag game. Also every smash player is jumping ship to Rivals 2. Ludwigs Rivals tournaments always do well.
>>
>>489134085
Its not the 2000's anymore furries are accepted now and they tend to make the best games too.
>>
>>489134219
Lol just like nasb and nasb 2 and multiversus, they stream for about 2 weeks acting like it's hype as fuck to farm retards for views/money to get them all hyped thinking they're early to the next best thing then drop it
>>
>>489134219
>Also every smash player is jumping ship to Rivals 2. Ludwigs Rivals tournaments always do well.
NASB had like 200k Twitch viewers on launch day and a fuckton of smash pros trying it out but that game died faster than a cancer-ridden hamster
>>
File: 1612731507580.jpg (34 KB, 456x460)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>489134461
Ludwig has been streaming Rivals 2 beta tournaments and they all do extremely well and everyone has fun in them.
Every single prominant smashfag is focused on Rivals 2.
>Alpharad
>Leffen
>Ludwig
>Hungrybox
Every. Single. One.
NASB2 & NASB2 looks 20 times worse than Rivals 2 even its its alpha state.
Rivals 2 is the new king of platform fighters get with the times or be left behind.
>>
>>489134652
NASB flopped because
a) No voice acting
b) Shitty online
c) Its an ultimately shallow game
d) It was ugly

Rivals 2 is ALREADY succeeding because
a) Fantastic gameplay and many people think it could finally be the first smash killer
b) Has good voice acting
b) Beautiful aesthetics and animations
c) Great online
d) Every character is fun to play and has depth
e) Tons of skill expression
f) Devs who are competent
g) Non-cancerous monetization. Pay $30 get all characters, and all future characters are free and unlocked immediately. The only monetization are skins, and buying the game upfront.
Rivals is the true successor to smash. Furchads won.
>>
I'm not in the melee vs rivals 2 debates but I like that rivals 2 doesn't have that annoying ass dodge delay that melee has.
>>
File: reE556c.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>489135154
>it was ugly
Thank god someone said it. NASB and NASB2 literally hurts my eyes to look at it for too long.
>>
>>489135586
Yeah I also like that Rivals 2 is its own thing with its own coherent art style and setting. I'm so tired of platform fighters and "oh we have to have characters from a million different settings with their own aesthetics into this one game!"
Its ugly. Rivals of Aether, and Rivals 2 actually have its own art style and even ori being added to Rivals 1 actually fits the vibe of the game.
Shovel knight less so but I can sort of give him a pass.
>>
10 characters is just too small a roster for a fighting game attempt.
>But Melee's USABLE roster is-
Fox, Falco, Marth, Shiek, Peach, Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Yoshi, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Samus, even Doc & Ganondorf count. That's 14 usable characters for a 20 year old unbalanced game made in less than a year.
>>
>>489134724
Uh huh I remember when rivals 1 came out and it was the exact same shit for about 2 weeks
>>
rivals 2 looks like shit and will not be better than melee, simple as. it'd be good for the smash/melee community if rivals were better than melee so we can finally move to a game with dev support but there's maybe a 0.1% chance of that happening
>>
>>489134376
No
>>
File: melee playing tips.png (31 KB, 1452x292)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>489134201
Ditto
shoutouts to the guy from that ult thread five years ago, can confirm I feel like sayain
>>
>>489134376
>furries are accepted now and they tend to make the best games too.
name 5 good recent games made by furgfags
>>
>>489134724
They stream for a living of course they play the new game because it gets views. Melee gets like 20 viewers in that section of twitch total.
>>
>>489136578
The games still in beta anon-kun
>>
>>489136998
Rivals 1 was and still is beloved. Also Rivals 1 was held back due to the pixel aesthetic.
>>489139981
>Undertale
>Delatrune
>Rivals of Aether
>Rivals 2
>Night in the WOods
>>
>>489137221
How does Sakurai's dick taste? Stop worshipping his sloppy seconds. Melee is an extremely flawed game. It set a good foundation for the platform fighter genre but its super flawed.
Rivals 2 is just better I'm sorry.
>>
>>489140002
> Melee gets like 20 viewers in that section of twitch total.
Yeah because everyone is tired of watching and playing that 20 year old game that Nintendo does everything in their power to dissuade people from playing and watching.
>>
>>489140206
>2 games from the same series
>2 games from the same series again
>another game
so you named 3 games. you've got 2 more to go
>>
>>489140561
Friends vs Friends
Freedom Planet 1 & 2
Hollow Knight
Ori and the Blind Forest
Beacon Pines
Them's Fightin' Herds
>>
>>489140561
fuga: melodies of steel
cult of the lamb
>>
>>489140760
bronies are not furries, kill yourself
>>
File: ESKmyN8e4tbx4wcF6qnPcY.jpg (220 KB, 1924x1080)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>489140561
>Nine Sols
>Laika: Aged through blood
>>
>>489140936
>bronies are not furries
Nice cope idiot.
>>
>>489140206
Some of the most dogshit games ever made
>>
>>489140760
>calling an mlp game good
Your taste is utter shit and underpedo is fuckin godawful dogshit
>>
>>489142762
Everyone in the FGC acknolwdges that Them's Fightin Herds is a great game. But then again you're a smashfag and you don't play other fighting games.
>>
>>489142572
>These great games are bad actually! Why? B-because I don't have an argument if I'm wrong
Furries won. Keep clinging onto smash like the battered wife you are.
>>
Ludwig has been streaming Rivals 2 beta tournaments and they all do extremely well and everyone has fun in them.
Every single prominant smashfag is focused on Rivals 2.
>Alpharad
>Leffen
>Ludwig
>Hungrybox
Every. Single. One.
NASB2 & NASB2 looks 20 times worse than Rivals 2 even its its alpha state.
Rivals 2 is the new king of platform fighters get with the times or be left behind.
>>
>>489143638
So true.
>>
>>489143161
Uh huh I remember when rivals 1 came out and it was the exact same shit for about 2 weeks
>>
>>489143846
Feel free to doubt but its time for smash to be kicked off the throne.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.