[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709619942510001.jpg (321 KB, 1000x1414)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-1132

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Touch Bloodstain:
>>489536384
>>
File: Leda Roll 1.3.jpg (498 KB, 879x1323)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
Updated the rolls
>>
>go to play DS3 to take a break from ER for a bit
>my level 250+ NG+3 character file is gone
FUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: 1711323919226809.png (557 KB, 800x600)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>489597657
Vaati has been stealing shit from /v/ since DS1 why the fuck are you pretending you know jack shit
>>
File: confused.png (40 KB, 600x608)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>489597775
>endurance base focus
>>
>>489597693
>Leda
>Malenia
>Loretta
>Finlay
>Ordina Albinauric archers
Damn Miquella's faction attracts a whole lotta pussy
>>
File: mick.png (649 KB, 850x895)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>30 minutes of prog
>keep dying to phase 2
I need this twink obliterated
>>
>>489597985
I'm guessing the "end" build goes like this
>Get minimum stats to wield antspur rapier
>60 vigor
>Dump literally else on END
>Cheat in greases
>Hide behind a shield and poke everything
>>
>>489597657
While I think Tarnished Archaeologist is a schizo, I believe he's better than Vaatividya. I hate Miss Chalice though, failed onlyfans turned into "elden ring lore youtuber".
>>
new way to drop mohg of the map for you level 30 losers that cant just beat it
>>
>>489597956
>Since ds1
Lmao
Also you're implying anyone watched him back then. But nice try calling someone else a 'zoomie' lmao
>>
>>489597956
ENB has been lorefagging since DeS.
>>
File: 1711327302037420.png (82 KB, 927x389)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
So why is Consort Radahn using so many other people's moves? Was this what they deemed fit? Was the development time and money going to something else first? He's the DLC final boss. This is extremely weird.
>>
>>489597693
Leda no!
MALENIA NO!
>>
>>489598440
>>489597956
ENB and Vaati both didn't start making lore videos until years after 1 released.
>>
is there anywhere to directly send feedback about the dlc or do i just have to post here/twitter/reddit/gamefaqs and hope they have a full time employee scouring the internet for opinions
>>
>>489598528
Because the DLC was a mistake.
>>
File: 1712812942963930.jpg (22 KB, 263x265)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>489598701
>hope they have a full time employee scouring the internet for opinions
>>
>>489598528
reusing assets is pretty common in video game development. let's be honest, 99% of people that fought him wouldn't have noticed. I didn't even notice until those webms got posted
>>
>>489598701
Nobody cares about your opinion. You are a worthless little nobody.
Go make a skyblog and cry about it here.
>>
>>489598701
Yeah Fromsoft has a player email you can send feedback to akin to an online "suggestion box" but I imagine it's pretty full and might take a while-if ever-for them to see your message. If you have something to share though it's your best bet for direct communication.
>>
>>489598701
send a support ticket to bamco, youll get an ai reply though
fyi jennie "JeeNiNe Media Group" jenin got his feedback video professionaly translated into japanese and spammed to bamco and they actually changed a lot of shit
>>
Man fuck that rot dragons insane aoe breath
>>
File: miqltEluUjy.jpg (119 KB, 900x900)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Miquella is olev
>>
My biggest issue is that Miquella was preoccupied with overcoming unsolvable problems like Godwyn’s super death, malenia’s rot, and the flame of frenzy. Or Mohg and the Formless Mother.

The DLC is more about Miquella’s attempt to end the cycle of violence. His interest in the outer gods is lost. Radahn has very little to do thematically with these things, and his connection to rot isn’t really solved as much as side stepped.
>>
If I wanted to use Hephen's Steeples; should I priorities either str or faith or have them both be an even split?
>>
>>489597657
who's the last one then?
>>
'ullie
>>
>>489598912
I felt something was off once I saw the cross slash. That's how I traced it to Banished Knights. The Artorias flipping I knew the second I saw it. The stomps reminded me of Godfrey but I don't know if they reused that animation.
>>
>>489599371
>fth
base str/dex, go full int
>>
File: draft.jpg (186 KB, 1073x881)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>489597775
>>
File: 1715494262993680.webm (3.86 MB, 854x480)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>489599169
>JeeGOD gets bullied in the game daily by the sweatiest ganks ever
>Still puts together a very concise feedback video to make the game less miserable for everybody
I kneel shit net man
Shame they refused to change the TT, at this point I have to assume they can't touch it otherwise their shitty netcode will fall apart
>>
>>489599352
Suddenly his previous motivation doesn't matter and the cope is that he would fix them all later like a master procrastinator
>>489597775
roll
>>
>>489599240
Damn I gotta use bleed since my low level build is doing jackshit
>>
>>489599352
>become God
>have strong mf Radahn to enforce your will
>charm everyone to stop doing all of that shit you listed
>fixes all his failures at once
and then we show up
>>
>>489600148
>doesn't allow us to marry his sister
yeah he's retarded
>>
However ruined this world has become, however mired in torment and despair, life endures. Births continue. There is beauty in that, is there not?
>>
>>489598528
It's good game design that he uses moves that are recognizable but still difficult to dodge. Pretty much all of his moves can be traced back to the Starscourge Radahn fight, his foot soldiers, or elites you fight throughout the game. Yet he still manages to be the most challenging boss in the game.
>>
>>489600694
the elden ring world still looks pretty good
>>
File: 1716123498540919.jpg (33 KB, 640x451)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>489600694
>>
>>489598701
Go for it but don't expect anything to change. 1 of 2 scenarios will happen after this DLC.
1, and most likely; From thinks they actually pushed a good product and the vast majority of reviews, and the sales, back that up. Apparently fans want convoluted storylines, wandering around a world with nothing in it, and re-used assets with fanservice slapped on top. Nothing will change. ER2 will come out. It will probably be ER1 but worse in many ways. It will either be From's first major souls game that sells poorly. Or, the precursor to it and then From will wonder why the next game flops because "it's what the fans wanted"

2, and less likely; From is actually aware of how sloppily and hastily taped together the DLC is. Regardless, they aren't going to change or learn from it in any capacity. The next entry will either be a spin off, or such a major departure from the first game, similar to DAS2, and have it's own massive set of problems and issues.
>>
>>489600694
"Keep making me food."- Soulsucking Celestial Parasite
>>
>>489600759
>it's good design that the last boss of a dlc that took 2 years to make has the same movesets as enemies in ds2, 3 and his own game
every once in a while i remember why people hate fromsoft fans
>>
Radahn is so lucky
>>
>>489599352
reminder that the Haligtree isn't mentioned once in the entire DLC.
>>
>>489601104
I look like this
>>
>>489597775
rolling
>>
>>489601076
Not everyone subscribes to the reused asset boogeyman like yourself, especially when each new iteration of the move improves upon what it was before.
>>
File: Black Knife Berserk style.png (498 KB, 1829x1291)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
What's more likely and built up to
>Haligtree and Miquella are allied with Caria
>The Nox have been trying to create an Elden Lord to have their own age with Mimic Tears but failed
>The Nox and Ranni orchestrated the assassinations to have Radahn as Lord and Ranni as God, creating a direct like of succession and eliminating every possible Demigod willing to be Elden Lord.
>Ranni was playing 12D chess, fucked everybody over by rejecting Godhood and transfered her soul to a doll, becoming an enemy of the Nox too and planning her Age of Stars with the Elden Ring away
>Radahn sees the aftermath of the Night of the Black Knives and rejects Miquella's betrayal of the Golden Order
>Miquella finds out about Godwyn creating deathblight, a power to bring souls away from the pull of Destined Death, so return them from the tree.
>Tries to use it against various Soulless Demigods to have a Lord but fails as the sun won't Eclipse (the sun in alchemy is tied to Life and vital energy)
>So he goes to the Land of Shadow, obscured from the Sun, a place where Marika confined Death, and uses that power there, since he doesn't need to Eclipse the sun.
>Radahn, whose soul is called back, is resurrected as Lord. Mohg, who has no grace and can be charmed, is manipulated and his body is used as vessel.

Or
>Miquella wanted Godwyn, who has its own ending and questline, and wanted to use the Eclipse and Deathblight (which is something that is produced by Godwyn) to resurrect him, despite Godwyn having no ties to Eclipse imagery. Also Miyazaki went mad and completely cut this and all the ties between Caria and the Haligtree and the plot about Radahn halting the stars and Malenia vs Radahn being Guts vs Griffith second fight are a complete coincidence and weren't supposed to build up to anything. The Black Knives Assassins, Caria and Ranni targeted Godwyn for no reason.
>>
>>489600759
>Starscourge Radahn fight, his foot soldiers, or elites you fight throughout the game
Pontiff Sulyvahn, Knight Artorias, Banished or Death Knights, stomps from Godfrey, and Headless Vengarl work for Radahn?
>>
File: 1717652814240061.webm (3.54 MB, 960x540)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB WEBM
>>489601354
>same attack but with light beams = improvement
yeah i'll repeat myself
>>
>>489601436
>Deathblight (which is something that is produced by Godwyn) to resurrect him, despite Godwyn having no ties to Eclipse imagery.
the eclipse shotel uses deathblight
>>
>>489601436
>Malenia vs Radahn being Guts vs Griffith second fight are a complete coincidence
these fights have nothing to do with each other you headcanon-obsessed retard.
>>
>>489601472
Note the part where I said "or elites you fight throughout the game"? Reading comprehension.

The elements that he has from bosses in previous games also exist in his Starscourge moveset or amongst his soldiers, too.
>>
>>489601354
>improves upon what it was before
>improves
An improved version of an old boss would be Soul of Cinder's Gwyn phase. Moves would be like Gael using Manus's combo. This boss is not an improvement.
>>
>>489601436
What's more likely
>my ten paragraphs of head canon
or
>the entire DLC being about death and the one dude whose entire theme is about being undead being there
>>
>>489601436
>despite Godwyn having no ties to Eclipse imagery
>>
>>489601619
>elites you fight throughout the game
We fight Sulyvahn, Artorias, enemies unrelated to Radahn, and bosses disconnected from the DLC given the DLC only needs Radahn and Mohg defeated, and an optional version of a DS2 NPC in Elden Ring?
>>
A boss reusing animations works if everything else about it is strong enough to make up for it, if anyone pointed it out it would come off as more of a novelty.
But Radahn feels lazy in enough aspects that when people bring it up it just confirms their opinion on the boss being bad.
>>
>>489601636
What's more likely
>information from the game
or
>Godwyn shows up in his superhero costume and uses his superpowers and drops a Funko Pop of himself
>>
computer produce an image of mike dragging mohgs corpse through the entire dlc while messmer sucks his own cock and waves
>>
File: 1696174701136922.webm (1.38 MB, 1280x720)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB WEBM
>>489601076
I fucking hate how the modern fanbase calls everything a skill issue but then get pissed when you tell them they cheesed the game, literally 0 convictions, they just want to be proud they beat le hardest game
>>
>>489589634
I just want his head
>Literally me the entire fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPfQfyPRG9c
>>
I was thinking of making an assassin build. What are some times in making one?
>>
>>489601797
In some cases it makes sense. Soul of Cinder uses moves from previous people who linked the flame, culminating in Gwyn. Gael's first phase has homages to Artorias and Manus because they're all using Abyss or dark powers from Pygmys. And they have phases where they have other moves. SoC uses many moves a player could've used in past games to symbolize everyone who linked the flame. Gael's later phases highly resemble Guts but are very unique to Soulsborne with the crossbow, cape, and movements.
>>
>>489602079
Glintstone Crown
Radahn set
Sword of Night and Fire
Brass Shield
>>
>>489601436
>radahn was always very important and gaycoded chud so what if nothing in the base game indicated this
Very strange!
>>
>>489601929
My genuine response;
Trying to link vaguely related pieces of information to form a conclusion, a conclusion that had to be justified with a shitty blender animation at the end of the DLC, is dogshit storytelling.
However, the indicators that this DLC was going to feature Godwyn in a more prominent role than more random Goop faces in Mausoleums are far more compelling.

My meme answer;
>Godwyn shows up in his superhero costume and uses his superpowers and drops a Funko Pop of himself
Considering the anime direction Elden Ring went, yes.
>>
Hey guys.
Anyone wants to help me fight Astel?
NG+
Password is 'erg' as always.
Pwease.
>>
>>489602053
I've wanted the head since the frenzy flame ending.
>>
>>489602353
>Astel
There's like 3 of this fucker, maybe 5, which one?
>>
>>489602079
Dual daggers are pretty fun, have a misericorde and buckler for parries and a bow for hitting ranged
It's cool, play your theme!
>>
>>489602353
How do I join these summons? I never really used the password vanilla multiplayer.
>>
>>489601929
Radahn literally does this btw
>>
File: 1701201198479908.png (1021 KB, 1727x490)
1021 KB
1021 KB PNG
we already fought him so of course some of his moves will be similar (meteor attack, rock throws, starcaller cry), reusing movesets and making miquella's role in the fight being "same attacks but now i'll blind you with light aoe" is insanely lazy
>>489602514
put 'erg' in your multiplayer password, use the small golden effigy to send your summon sign to summoning pools you activated
>>
>>489602514
I want to utilize the black knife because i love its ash of war. I dunno what other knife i should use for a dual wield build.
>>
>>489602353
Just throw rocks at him. He's way harder in melee than with spells
>>
It's actually insane how much more sense Godwyn makes this in this plot and I was one of the people dismsising the idea of Godwyn being in the DLC before it launched. But if you knew the plot was "Miquella is trying to obtain godhood in an alternate way, and to do that he needs to have another male demigod killed and revived as part of a ritual, stuffing their soul in Mohg's body so they can be his consort", and also that Miquella kept calling this person "lord brother" (same label he uses for Godwyn on the Golden Epitaph)... well you're a fucking liar if you say that you would've guessed Radahn.

With Godwyn
>Death focus of the DLC now makes sense
>Miquella's eclipse eyes now make sense
>he's actually kind and has a relationship with Miquella, this is shown by the narrative; no need to headcanon anything
>Malenia's war in Caelid was to free the stars thus letting the eclipse ritual go forward to revive him
>Radahn fighting her makes perfect sense as they're his direct rivals for a new age
>Ranni having Godwyn killed makes sense for the same reason; she stops Miquella's godhood in its tracks while she works a different plan
>thematically consistent with Radahn fighting the other son of Godfrey in an attempt to supplant him
>the Amber Starlight item clearly references Miquella
>Lhutel's ashes talking about soulless demigods being revived in the past becomes foreshadowing
>Castle Sol portends the whole revelation
>the statue of a long-haired pretty boy in the Haligtree is clearly Godwyn
>no headcanon
>no need to cope about why the final boss is Holy-based (he only has two gravity attacks which could easily have been reskinned) or why he shares moves with Godwyn's dad and FUCKING DEATH KNIGHTS
>on the same note the Death Knights in the DLC looking for a surrogate for Godwyn don't come across as a complete red herring
>this probably ties to why the Scadutree looks like Death Blight too (currently the Scadutree has no relevance and no character references it)
>>
>>489602493
I meant to reply to you>>489602690
>>
File: 1710804192317356.gif (2.8 MB, 1200x674)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB GIF
>IS THAT A REUSED ASSET
>SAVE ME I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: hyJRmQt[1].jpg (207 KB, 1106x863)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>489601436
>despite Godwyn having no ties to Eclipse imagery.
I'm sorry, what? The Eclipse Shotel found at Castle Sol where Miquella failed to rez or kill Godwyn a true death? Whose skill description says
>Set the lusterless sun ablaze with the Prince of Death's flames, inflicting the death ailment upon foes.
The Mending Rune's shape too?
>>
>>489602718
Bandit's knife has innate bleed
The black knife's ash can cheese the whole game, it's fun
>>
>>489602438
lol the big one of course, The Naturalborn of the Stars or something
I'm a spellcaster and I make tiny boops with my melee attacks and he's too aggro on me to use spells. Also I can't use the mimic.
>>489602514
In the multiplayer menu, press Y/triangle and input the multi password in the first field. The five fields are for passive multiplay which increases the runes you gain and gives you notifications when someone beats a major boss. Put 'erg' in the passive passwords, it's fun.
>>489602748
I guess so but I can't use summons and he's too aggro on me or he just fucking teleports on the other side of the arena and I can't reach him.

Thing is my build is like a support class and PvP optimal but it's either I cheese PvE or I get fucking annihilated.
>>
Good morning erg, should I invade on seamless or vanilla today?
>>
>>489601929
>>Godwyn shows up in his superhero costume and uses his superpowers and drops a Funko Pop of himself
Radahn literally shows up as a slightly reskinned version of himself and then does a Member Berry by perfectly mimicking his pose and intro animation from a trailer 2 years ago when he was fighting a different person in a completely different context, for seemingly no other reason than to remind the player that they fought Radahn and (hopefully) enjoyed it the first time. It's literally Marvel-tier "please clap" slop and if anyone had made it as fan fiction the entire community would be laughing at them.
>>
>>489602979
>and if anyone had made it as fan fiction the entire community would be laughing at them.
When the leaks came out this was literally what people felt about it.
They only started to defend this trash when everyone realized it was real.
>>
>>489601573
I was talking about his base form. The moves in his second phase are the exact same but with more followups and he has a light nuke.
>>
File: Midra.png (957 KB, 1200x675)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aeQVSgK7EI

I hate that this dude was relegated to such a shitty unfinished area, with two whole items worth of lore but was such a fucking awesome boss with easily one of the best themes in the series
>>
>>
>>489602761
>this probably ties to why the Scadutree looks like Death Blight too (currently the Scadutree has no relevance and no character references it)
This is the most telling thing
All the thorns and the BLACK AND GOLD (deathblight color)
It's just so obvious that they had to completely ignore it after rewrites because theres no good cope for it
Also why is messmer here?
>>
File: 1709903711258604.webm (2.8 MB, 530x536)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>ARE THOSE REUSED ASSETS SPREAD ALL OVER AN EMPTY BORING MAP
>OMG FROMSOFTWARE CUM ALL OVER ME, CAN A DLC WIN GOTY? BECAUSE THIS SURE HAS FOR ME
>>
The godwyn cope has never been so inmense
>>
>>489603217
Honestly after this DLC I don't think I "trust" fromsoft anymore
It was phoned in in a way that makes me think of gook or chink companies, not them
Worrying, miyazaki might be creatively checked out
>>
>Scadutree Avatar uses thorns
Godwyn reskin
>PCR uses death knight attacks
Godwyn reskin
>Miquella has eclipse eye
Godwyn reskin
>Renalla has multiple phases
Godwyn reskin
>Putrescent Knight was related to Gloam in development
Godwyn reskin
>>
>>489602867
huh...?
>>
>>489603165
I was here for the leaks. I checked all sorts of other sites. Reddit, SpaceBattles, Twitter, etc. Just about everyone thought it was fake and a mod pranking us because of how janky the animations were. People from all sorts of sites were united in this opinion. Remember those times people posted a catbox leak of this scarlet rot build cheesing him? Reception was pretty bad.
>>
File: GUfUzdMXEAExcj5.jpg (84 KB, 1080x1346)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Hard.
>>
>>489603165
If it was actually a mod people would praise it for being really good fan service. But when you put that mod as the final boss for a DLC unrelated then yeah there's a big fucking problem.
>>
What is the Scadutree anyway?
>>
>>489603279
>Also why is messmer here?
The stuff with Messmer, Marika and the (justified) Hornsent genocide is arguably the more complete parts of the world of the DLC.
It's likely that at the very least the idea of an oppressed Marika rising up against her oppressors to become Queen was part of the GRRM written backstory, something like that feels pretty Daenerys at least.
I could see this whole mess starting out as wanting to use Messmer and Marika's backstory in a DLC and not knowing how to bridge the gap, so they chose Miquella to be that bridge and everything fell apart from there.
>>
File: 1692705123573950.png (93 KB, 1304x450)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>489603165

>>489602973
you shouldn't invade, but seamless if you're feeling chill, vanilla if you're feeling evil
>>
>>489602941
Cool. What stat and ash of war for the other dagger should I use? I assume it will be a dex faith build.
>>
>>489602761
I also like that there's this huge cope about
>UM GODWYN'S SOUL IS DEAD HE CAN'T BE REVIVED
Then where the fuck did Mohg's soul go? There clearly are no rules when it comes to shit like this with Michael despite what we were previously led to believe
>>
File: GUigIEza8AEK0-H.jpg (223 KB, 1536x2048)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
>>489603791
Whatever you want
>>
>>489603786
Why shouldn’t I invade? I guess I could finish the DLC with this character instead desu
>>
>>489603736
the shadow of the erdtree. case solved.
>>489603919
where's the snakes
>>
wukong will save us
>>
>>489602019
It's actually funny that the parry window for this move is parrying WAY before the blade is anywhere near hitting you.
>>
>>489601778
Godwyn isn't a soulless demigod
>>489601575
The Eclipse Shotel is Miquella harnessing Deathblight produced by Godwyn, but he uses it to pull souls back, including Radahn's
>>489602320
kys
>>489602929
>where Miquella failed to rez or kill Godwyn a true death?
Headcanon
>>
>>489604004
They're on their own date and dance with the God-devouring serpent
>>
>reused assets
do people genuinely not realize that they've been making the same game since 2009?
>>
>>489604139
Are you retarded?
>>
Oh my fucking god.
>>489602353

>>489602438
>>489602514
>>489602748
Thanks for replying.

I just learned something. You can't summon ashes when the furlcalling remedy is active!
I just fucking bitchslapped that motherfucker.
>>
>>489604069
>Headcanon
Literally said by a soldier in castle sol
Why are you just running damage control for this?
Loser
>>
>>489604139
What? Elden Ring came out in 2022
>>
>>489602761
People just really want Godwyn and Miquella to fuck.
>>
>>489603736
godwyn reskin
>>
>>489603736
The erdtree being strangled by deathbli- uhh uhh I mean it's the shadow of the erdtree (meaningless wordsalad)
>>
File: death-knight.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>489602929
The only similarity the Eclipse Shotel has is to Death Knights helm. It has nothing to do with the Eclipse. Miquella used Deathblight to call Demigods and then in the DLC Radahn's soul back from the Erdtree, because that's its power. The ritual has nothing to do with Godwyn.
Godwyn was intrumental to Miquella because he can now use it to call Souls
>>
>>489604413
The shadowtree is the shadow of the tree... wow...
>>
>>489598101
>>489597657
TA's work is unironically OUTSTANDING and most objections to his material hinges on outraged zoomoids insisting that everybody is as ignorant and uneducated as they are.
>>
File: fuckednose.png (544 KB, 575x439)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
Anyone got 3 or 5 or so Troll's Golden Greatswords laying around?
I got tired of constantly switching ashes by the bonfiregracelamp
>>
>>489603916
It's way more believable they do some plot excuse for his soul to be back. Even the perma-killing effects don't appear as uber-dead.

The Mausoleums guard the bodies of soulless demigods waiting for revival.
>Lhutel sacrificed her life so that in Death she could continue to protect a soulless demigod until their revival, earning her the hero's honor of Erdtree Burial.
One can argue it's for demigods with souls intact but it proves even the soulless aren't gone for good. And in the DLC Torrent refuses to get out in the Abyssal Woods because he's afraid. It's highly implied strong concentrations of the Frenzied Flame can destroy him for good. He doesn't seem to be scared of any Deathbirds or Destined Death we come across the same way.
>>
>could have been the secret boss/end boss
bayle, midra, metyr, messmer
>tree-sentinel tier
everything else
>>
>>489604469
>Eclipse Shotel [...] has nothing to do with the Eclipse.
>>
>>489604270
>Literally said by a soldier in castle sol
He was referring to the wandering mausoleums.
Miquella goes in the Land of Shadow since he can't Eclipse the sun. In the Land of Shadow he uses Deathblight because deathblight can actually canonically remove souls from the Erdtree, as it does with TWLID. The whole game sets up Radahn consort and the process of calling souls back
>>
Hmmm, we onry have 8 bosses for a nearry furr-priced game and the base game had about 50 (without counting invaders, srighyry changed variants, or reused standard respawning enemies). What to do...

>CTRL-C
>CTRL-V
>Ulcerated Tree Spirits
>Death Rite Birds
>Tree Sentinels
>Wyverns
>Ancient Dragons
>Fallingstar Beasts
>Demi-Human Queens
>Magma Wyrms
>Trolls
>Leonine Misbegotten
>Tibia Mariner

that's pretty good but we need a few more... I got it!

>make a generic Bloodfiend a boss
>make a generic Black Knight a boss (when they arready reuse mostry base game animations)
>make a generic Demi-Human Swordsman a boss
>reuse the Divine Beast Dancing Lion
>more invader "bosses"

but wait, something stirr missing...
>add 3 more moves to a reskinned Runebear (use this boss multiple times)
>add 3 more moves to a reskinned Tree Sentinel
>add 3 more moves to a reskinned Black Knight

that wirr be 40 bucks gaijin
>>
>>489603767
I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. The DLCs entire focus should have been about Messmer, the Hornsent, the Crucible, and Marika. They should have never included anything Frenzied Flame or Fingers related. Both of those areas are totally unfinished and completely irrelevant, despite having a good boss.

They should have expanded the Hinterland area, and then made the Scooby tree area the actual final area after Enir Elim.
>>
>>489604501
aint he the guy made a hour long video on architecture that is reused assets from Bioshock?
>>
>>489604069
>where Miquella failed to rez or kill Godwyn a true death?
Lord miquella, forgive me.

The sun has not been swallowed. Our prayers are lacking

Your comrade remains soulless…

I will never set my eyes upon it now…

Your diving Haligtree.
>>
>>489604069
>Godwyn isn't a soulless demigod
Literal retard. Every post of yours previous and hereforth should not be taken into serious consideration
>>
>>489604629
Stealing someone elses idea but it should've been Messmer Final Boss, Metyr Secret Final Boss
>>
>>489604672
>>more invader "bosses"
>have one invader shows up at the open world (Logur, the Beast Claw)
>in the fucking trailer it shows you fighting both guts and the dancer of ranah in the open world
>they are actually in "mausoleums" for some fucking reason
>>
>>489602761
It's deeply upsetting.
>>
>>489604139
It's unironically fine if it's done well. Every single game dev reuses assets to some extent. It's only bad if they reuse assets poorly like bethesda.
>>
>>489604641
Eclipse is the ritual to drain the sun of color and remove the pull of souls to co verge in the Erdtree. The ritual uses Deathblight, which is producdd by Godwyn. Miquella used Godwyn, took Deathroot and planned a Lord resurrection
>>
>>489604846
That would've been cool
The entire shittily done miquella plot just drags the DLC down
Scrap it
>>
>>489604469
>Eclipse Shotel has is to Death Knights helm. It has nothing to do with the Eclipse.
>Storied sword and treasure of Castle Sol that depicts an eclipsed sun drained of color. One of the legendary armaments.

>In Sol, the sight of an eclipse inspires a dreadful awe, preventing an onlooker from averting his gaze.
>>
Miquella needs spankings!
>tfw no spanking fanfic
>>
>>489604069
This guy has been arguing on /v/ for the last two months gargling consort Radahn's nutsack. He doesn't even know basic lore, for example he thinks Miquella only abandoned fundamentalism because of Godwyn when the game literally tells you why he abandoned it
>>
>>489604716
No, that's what seething zoomoids say. They'll find an asset that might have been purchased to save time but was never something TA hinged any arguments on and then be like:

>TA IS DEBUNKED, MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HISTORY AND ANCIENT CULTURE DOESNT MATTER.
>>
>Eclipse Shotel [...] has nothing to do with the Eclipse.
>>
>>
File: Mind Blown.png (29 KB, 300x250)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>489605000
>Miquella only abandoned fundamentalism because of Godwyn
Now that would be an impossible plot twist I never saw coming. If Godwyn was the Radagon to Malenia's Marika. I need to do Law of Regression at a Godwyn or Malenia statue to see if they transform into each other.
>>
>>489604749
Each stranded soul refers to a close element, that's the Mausoleum nearby
>>489604839
Godwyn isn't a soulless demigod, Godwyn soul is dead. Soulless demigods are bodies with their soul in the Erdtree.
WHY is there no Eclipse Knight guarding Godwyn?
>>
>>489605075
>Nooo you don't understand, red velvet cake and velvet fabric both have the same word do they're the same thing
>>
>>Eclipse Shotel [...] has nothing to do with the Eclipse.
>>
>>489604940
Never the Eclipse is associated with Godwyn Godwyn created Deathblight, which Miquella uses. Miquella NEEDED Godwyn's undeath
>>489605316
correct.
>>
>>489602761
>>thematically consistent with Radahn fighting the other son of Godfrey in an attempt to supplant him
the Carians' patron animal is the Cuckoo btw. A bird that famously plants its young in other birds' nests so they may supplant the other bird's natural born children.
>>
>>489605316
>>Nooo you don't understand, red velvet cake and velvet fabric both have the same word do they're the same thing
>>
>>489605160
>Eclipse Knight guarding Godwyn
Maybe because Eclipse Knights aren't a thing in this game. No enemy has that name. And Godwyn's body is both guarded by a giant dragon, is invulnerable in game, and Deeproot Depths already has Mausoleum Knights.
>>
>>489605160
>Godwyn isn't soulless, he just has no soul
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>489604629
Picture this;

You kill Messmer, and then head into the Scoobytree area. Michael is there doing some fucked up shenanigans with Deathblight to resurrect Godwyn. Before they can reach full ascension, you fight and kill them both. You then burn down the tree. There's a big ass cutscene about cleansing deathblight from the world, which extends to the base game areas. Returning to those areas shows all of Godwyns fucked up face gone and missing. The roots of the tree have been cleansed.

Oh, but wait. At the base of the scoobytree, burning it away has revealed an underground passage that leads to a festering forest called the Abyssal Woods. A place full of all different sorts of horrible abominations and ancient adherents to the Frenzied Flame, who have been sitting and waiting for their Lord to ascend. Midra turns out to be the secret final boss.
>>
>Miquella uses death blight
where does this comes from
>>
>>>Eclipse Shotel [...] has nothing to do with the Eclipse.
>>
>>489605359
Radahn cucked Godwyn?
>>
>>489605403
Those are different things, yes.
>>
File: mxg8nkvmwh791.png (350 KB, 900x1028)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>489605000
Miquella kind of forgot his only given character motivation.
>>
File: m3wpb9a3s8q81[1].png (1.8 MB, 2423x1557)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>489605160
>Godwyn isn't a soulless demigod, Godwyn soul is dead.
>We aren't a maidenless Tarnished, our maiden is dead.
I need to tell Varre about this.
>>
Dung eater being the final boss has as much foreshadowing as amateur hackjob radahn
>>
>>489605380
>No enemy has that name
No, they are called Mausoleum Knights, because Miquella wanted the souls of the Soulless Demigods from the Mausoleums.
How? Using the same process that brings souls back in bodies that Deathroot naturally induces by creating Those Who Live in Death.
Miquella using the Eclipse to "resurrect" Godwyn makes no sense AT ALL since Godwyn soul is dead.
How would DEATHBLIGHT help Godwyn, if Godwyn being the Prince of Death creates Deathblight? That's stupid and retarded.
Godwyn was always a tool
>>
>>489605584
>haligWHO?
>WHOlenia??
>unalloyed gWHOld???
>gWHOdwyn????
No rewrites btw
>>
>>489605483
>Godwyn isn't a soulless demigod, Godwyn soul is dead.
>>
>Miyazaki's interviews hype up the Scadutree as thematically and narratively vital
>it is literally the title of the DLC
>no character in the entire DLC ever actually says the word "Scadutree" or even indirectly references it
>"clearly this was a planned and realized story"
imagine if in the entirety of Ashes of Ariandel no character ever actually referenced the existence of the Painted World.
>>
>>489605584
And yet the only Non-GO Miquella incantation is in the DLC, because Miquella abandoned the Golden Order after the Shattering, trying to use Deathblight to create a new Lord for a different Order, murdering the unwilling Promised Consort
>>
>>489604069
>The Eclipse Shotel is Miquella harnessing Deathblight produced by Godwyn, but he uses it to pull souls back, including Radahn's
Where is any of this from the base game?
>>489605160
>Soulless demigods are bodies with their soul in the Erdtree.
Where did it say anything like this?

The Assassin's Crimson/Cerulean Dagger Talisman says
>This charm is modelled after the darkly gleaming blades used in the Night of Black Knives. Those which gave the demigods their first taste of death.
>demigods
>plural
>>
>>489605861
And the frost nigger from the first area is the final boss
>>
File: 1699263570157982.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
The problem is when people act as if their headcanons are true.
>>
>>489605678
>Miquella using the Eclipse to "resurrect" Godwyn makes no sense AT ALL since Godwyn soul is dead.
All of the mausoluem demigods' souls are dead. They're victims of the Night of the Black Knives. That's why they're soulless.
>>
>>489605316
>eclipse shotel
>found in a church with a phantom talking about the eclipse and a soulless demigod
>in castle sol(=sun)
No idea why anyone would think it's linked to the eclipse

I started this conversation thinking Radhan made sense, but it 100% should have been Godwyn or the ritual fails at invoking him and Mogh's corpse ends up possed by an divine spirit like the ones in hornsent ritual or the ones who used the meteoric greatsword as an arrow and we help Miquella put it down
>>
>>489605678
>No, they are called Mausoleum Knights, because Miquella wanted the souls of the Soulless Demigods from the Mausoleums.
Not because they protect the Mausoleums? Miquella gave them their names?
>Godwyn soul is dead.
Reminder that "destined death obliterates souls" faggots are the actual lorelets. Back when destined death was still a part of the Elden Ring souls still existed, they were just burned in Ghostflame or guided to Helphen. Godwyn's soul isn't obliterated, it's just no longer a part of the Erdtree's cycle. Also
>Lhutel sacrificed her life so that in Death she could continue to protect a soulless demigod until their revival, earning her the hero's honor of Erdtree Burial.
>>
File: thinking gollum.png (1.56 MB, 1920x1080)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Deathblight is a byproduct of mermaid Godwyn
Shoving Radahn's spirit into Mohg's body revived Radahn

Couldn't we just take Rykard or Ranni or Melania or Margit or even Mohg's spirit and shove it into mermaid Godwyn and stop Deathblight?
>>
>>489605883
what is this fucking retarded headcanon
he abandoned the GO because it couldn't cure Malenia, no other reason is actually given in the text
>>
>>489606057
>someone saved my crappy headcannon drawing
...heh.
>>
>>489606203
Considering the DLC raped the lore to death, yeah actually
>>
The final boss should've been Ansbach.
He's there, eating Miquella's body and he turns to us saying
>"What? Still here?"
>"Hand over that thing, your blood, for my Lord Mohg's dynasty"
And then he attacks you.
And when he gets to Phase 2 he says
>"Is this the blood...? The blood of the Mohg Soul?"
I think it would be ludo kino.
>>
Was there some other young boy that happened to be a brother of Godwyn trying to get him to die a true death?
>>
File: Eldenringskeletoncaster.jpg (366 KB, 1153x913)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>489605813
>No rewrites btw
Correct, the base game builds up to the DLC.
Miquella can call Radahn soul from the Erdtree back, because the base game introduces the mechanic that creates undeath (and that wouldn't make sense for a character whose soul is dead)
The base game specifies when and how Miquella obtained this power and how he intended to use it, but failed to by not eclipsing the sun, which is why the DLC is in the Lands of Shadow.
The mechanics around Miquella's ascension make perfect sense with anyone who is dead as his Lord, EXCEPT Godwyn, the only soul he couldn't possibly access.
Meanwhile Godwynfags actually believe Miquella would obscure the sun and Godwyn would pop back to normal for some reason.
>>
On some level it would have been better if the Griffith spammers were right
>>
>>489606376
>The blood of the Mohg Soul?
Kekyroo
>>
>>489606394
Nope. It’s Miquella. “Oh brother, lord brother. Please kill yourself.” What a fucking brat.
>>
>>489606442
>Miquella can call Radahn soul from the Erdtree back, because the base game introduces the mechanic that creates undeath
How does any of that work? Where did it say Radahn's soul went into the Erdtree anyway? I thought it was plucked by Miquella right after Radahn died.
>>
On my way to get the cheevo.
Thank you all for your support.
>>
>retarded post with attached picture
>check where its from
>/v/
every single time. probably the same retard every time too.
>>
>>489606203
>We're lead to the believe that there is a huge emphasis placed on the body vs soul
>Can get up to all sorts of shenanigans like transferring your soul, sealing your soul in arcane objects, living beyond death by preserving your soul
>The most important, dangerous thing to ever happen is using Destined Death to perma-kill someone's soul
>dlc rolls around
>Miquella can do whatever the fuck he feels like with anyone's soul at any given moment
sick
>>
>>489606442
>The base game specifies when and how Miquella obtained this power and how he intended to use it,
Oh bet? Post it.
>implying radahn went to the erdtree
But we canonically know that the cycle of reincarnation is broken?
What's your source on this? Post it.
>>
reminder that there's still no explanation as to how Mohg's body teleported to the top of the divine gates, much less why Miquella can just grab people's souls now, or how he can cleanse them of rot that we see with the spirit enemies normally follows people into the afterlife
>>
File: 1682793886341527.jpg (34 KB, 427x300)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>if you wear the full gravebird set, the gravebirds don't aggro on you anymore
huh, neat
>>
>>489605584
??? Miquella tried his best to cure his sister but he was unable to do so due to lack of strength. This is why he decided to abadon everything to ascend to godhood
>>
>>489606057
Mine are
>>
File: 1721496049757108 miquella.jpg (220 KB, 2560x1440)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>489606554
Spanking needed!
>>
>>489606912
That's bullshit and I don't believe it
>>
>>489606919
I would believe this if either Miquella or any other character said a single line about him doing this for Malenia, or even if he did something as small as refer to her as "my beloved little sister" (which he does in the cut content) while praising her campaign instead of calling her a tool.
>>
>>489606919
>This is why he decided to abadon everything to ascend to godhood
No, he tried making his own order of unalloyed gold with the haligtree before being kidnapped by mohg, this is what we know
Marika already went thtough the gate, why didn't she cure the rot then?
>>
>>489605359
Carians =/= Cuckoos
>>
>>489606907
Don't worry, Leda the 5;8 120lb woman dragged his corpsed all the way up there past the Furnace Golems and Divine Warriors
>>
>make a awesome dlc unto the very end
>make a extremely hard boss with an undodgeable roll catch that also fucks with the lore
>makes a system which hampers replaybility(scardutree level)
Maybe this is all Mike's master plan to allow us to make peace with the fact there'll be no new soulslike from him ever
>>
>>489607104
>Marika already went thtough the gate, why didn't she cure the rot then?
>Why the bitch who literally led a guy to murder her own children didn't bother to cure her daughter's AIDS

I mean, yeah, okay i guess
>>
File: Untitled.png (427 KB, 2449x1229)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
Guys, if you go to the damn website,

https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/look-the-history-of-elden-rings-lands-between-the-age-of-gods

You can see it says
>One grim night in the depths of winter, a flock of unknown assassins stole across the Lands Between.
>In a coetaneous attack, this foul covenant snuffed out the lives of many of the God-Queen’s kin throughout the empire, too numerous and too scattered for her godly protection to save.

Thus clearly many demigods died during the Night of the Black Knives. Unless we have some headcanon that the knives ran out of juice the second they finished offing Godwyn, others would've suffered the same fate he did.

Also, the Finger Reader Crone in Deeproot Depths says
>Ohh... Oh, Lord Godwyn... Such cruelty, such humiliation... My poor, sweet lordling should have died a true death. As the first of the demigods to die. As a martyr to Destined Death.
>first
Not only. First.
>>
>>489607284
>>make a awesome dlc unto the very end
Was it really?
It felt more like wandering around aimlessly until you hit a dungeon, then it went to a 10/10. Then it fell back to wandering around aimlessly.
>>
For BHF is spamming the ash of war better or should I do charge attacks? Also is it true that BHF does bonus damage to jump attacks? Like a hidden feature? It does mention about "airborne attacks" in it's description
>>
>>489607356
>s-she didn't do it because she c-couldn't be bothered to..
Lol.
>>
>>489607364
>Hey guys if you go to fanfiction.net and read this fanfiction I posted, it says my headcanon is real!
>>
>>489607364
>others would've suffered the same fate he did.
Scratch that. Ranni died the same time he did, thus her body and not soul dying, so some of them must've had it worse than Godwyn.
>>
>>489607451
Idk what BHF is
>>
>>489607454
I mean yeah, what has Marika done anyway? Beside smashing the ring up?
>>
>>489607364
We already knew all this. Why does posting a 2021 pre-release article prove anything.
>>
>>489607356
what is Marika's actual motivation for crippling her potentially most powerful child, driving away her other most powerful one, and leaving a potential nuke waiting to explode in the middle of her capital that will also usher in an unwilling god? Marika, ruthless conqueror who has an entire personality cult about how she's the 1 true god?

Actually don't answer that because the game actually just fucking tells us that even at the height of the Age of the Erdtree the power of the Erdtree was never able to cure Scarlet Rot.
>>
>>489607373
i wouldn't call it aimless at all. the map has clear points of interest for you to aim for.
the problem was there being nothing of interest to find at those points of interest.
>>
>It happened an age ago.
>But when I recall, I see it true.
>an age ago
How long ago was The Shattering?
>>
>>489607738
600 years ago.
>>
>>489607738
Very long
>>
>>489607738
An age
>>
>>489607738
Not very long at all considering the fresh corpses.
>>
>>489607738
The flow of time is convoluted
>>
GODWYN BROS, IT'S OUT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK3Gws13kRo
>>
>>489607034
It's true though.
>>
File: solaire_header_full.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>489607989
>>
Maybe seamless invasions were the wrong choice. Lots of hosties jumping to their deaths today kek
>>
>>489607940
Bodies don't rot in the lands between.
>>
>>489607605
Big Hairy Finns
>>
File: 1696304650089301.jpg (458 KB, 1701x982)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>489602761
>Original description of Deathroot: "A trimming from a young sapling of the death tree that often form on shards of The Rune of Death."
>Dialogue from Enia states "The Rune of Death goes by two names, the other is Destined Death. The forbidden shadow plucked from the Golden Order upon it's creation."
>An affair from which gold arose and so too was shadow born
>Erdtree = Golden Order = Life, which means Destined Death = Rune of Death = Scadu Tree.
The origin of death blight is the Scadutree, it spreads through Godwyn's corpse. Except (cut content, get fucked gaijin.)
>>
File: 6575.png (1.74 MB, 1064x655)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>489608202
we see rotting corpses everywhere
>>
>>489608563
Those don't count, shut up.
>>
>>489608563
They're not that rotten. I'm talking literally corpses. Most of them are dessicated but not rotting.
>>
>>489608523
>>Dialogue from Enia states "The Rune of Death goes by two names, the other is Destined Death. The forbidden shadow plucked from the Golden Order upon it's creation."
>>An affair from which gold arose and so too was shadow born
holy shit I didn't even notice. It's so fucking obvious.
>>
>>489608523
The Scadu Tree isn't Rune of Death. It is the Crucible, i.e the original previous "Erdtree"
>>
>>489608662
>enemy name is literally "Putrid Corpses"
>we see them rise out of the ground near gravestones
I accept your concession.
>>
File: Untitled.png (781 KB, 2529x1107)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
The more I look at the trailer, the more I wonder what on Earth are some of the parts? Like what the hell is this?
>>
File: 8971650815.jpg (7 KB, 227x222)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>489608662
>>
>>489608795
>enemy name is literally "Putrid Corpses"
Source?

>inb4 "w-w-well it says so in that interview that came out 6 months before the game came out before the massive rewrite"
I mean an ACTUAL, CANON source, autist. Either give me an ingame source, or admit you are full of shit.
>>
File: file.png (1.41 MB, 918x1132)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>489609087
not him but
>>
>>489606919
>This is why he decided to abadon everything to ascend to godhood
The Age of Compassion shite has literally nothing to do with curing the scarlet rot, it's not like Marika could get rid of it. He also abandoned her after Caelid and left her to die.
>>
>>489608926
marika reaching into melina/geqs body to pull out a gold strand of hair to add to the elden ring
>>
>>489609087
This has to be bait. Did you even play the game?
>>
>I implore you, take what I bequeath...from inside me...
>All vessels are destined to one day break.
>Maybe something went tits up with it. Maybe... it's been broke for a good long time. The Erdtree, I'm sayin'.
elden ring is solved by two random characters
>>
>>489609328
>inb4 uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont summon anyway so it doesnt count lol
>>
>>489609217
>>489609087
Watch anon just go totally silence and slither away like the rat bastard that he is
>>
File: file.png (3.11 MB, 1877x1073)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB PNG
>>489608926
Some anon once told it was these guys. Which is likely i suppose. No idea what the fuck they are though
>>
>>489609742
i don't remember this particular room...
>>
File: TOGETHAAAA.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
TOGETHA
>>
>>489606234
>>489606760
It's the Deathblight. Deathblight bring souls back fron the Erdtree. Godwyn has no soul in the Erdtree
>>
Is a Shieldless NG+ Run with this a fun idea or will it be cancerous?
>>
File: 1717397531889715.png (157 KB, 785x408)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>489608784
>cut/changed content doesn't fit in the end game
anon...come on...
>>
File: file.png (1.45 MB, 1709x1080)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>489609820
It is where Leda ganked you. I don't blame you, it is pretty easy to miss
>>
>>489609982
the heck
>>
>>489609853
What was his plan exactly
>>
>>489610082
>get ate
>eat eveybody
>>
>>489610082
DE
VOU
AH
>>
>>489610082
Eat.
>>
>>489609870
>Deathblight bring souls back fron the Erdtree.
Where did it say this?
>>
File: 657.png (162 KB, 311x343)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>489610082
cultivate mass
>>
Is there an early fire knight I can kill in the DLC to farm their pants? Preferably one that I don't need to kill a boss to get to.
I've been trying to make a fashion for a while and fireknight pants look like they might be the perfect addition.
>>
>>489610082
togethaaaaaa
>>
>>489609328
Im not a shitter so I dont summon.
>>
>>489609978
????? The Scadu tree is OBVIOUSLY the Crucible anon. The Scadu tree has a helix / spiral shape which is the known symbol of the Crucible

>Beast horn
Horn suffused with spirituality. Material used for crafting items. Found by hunting horned beasts of the realm of shadow. The Crucible has a particularly strong influence on the beasts of the realm of shadow, causing many to grow horns despite the characteristics of their species.
>Spira Incantation
Superior sorcery of the tower priests, wielded as an incantation of the spiral.Wrap one's arms together and hold them up to the heavens to summon a spiral of light that erupts at the enemy's feet.
Column of light persists for as long as the button is pressed. The spiral is a normalized Crucible current that, one day, will form a column that stretches to the gods.
>Hammer helmet
Helm worn by Devonia, longest-serving of the Crucible Knights. Holds the power of the crucible of life, the primordial form of the Erdtree. Strengthens Aspects of the Crucible incantations. It is said Devonia quested in search of the Crucible's origin, and departed from the lands of the Erdtree alone.

There are probally more, but these are just off the top of my head. I guess you can just say that Rune of Death once belonged to the "Erdtree" so you were technically right, but the Scadu tree is much more than that
>>
>>489610082
devouh da very gohsssss
>>
>>489610082
>>
>>489610420
yes church district
>>
>>489609870
Cool now respond to what I asked.
>>
>>489610082
Ironically, Rykard 's end goal is the same as the Greater Will's end goal. Which is to make ALL into ONE

It is pretty fun seeing all the different ideology of intercepting what the Great Will wants, really

>The Three Fingers chooses to burn away all borders and distingushes and make everyone into literally ONE
>Ragadon chooses to converts all INT into FTH, to dye everything with the colour of gold and unite everything
>Rykard chooses to assimilate everyone and everything into himself, to be the ONE
>>
>>489610082
>immortal unkillable serpent
>eat warriors forever to get stronger
>walk up to marika and kill her and the elden beast
Same as yours actually
>>
>Get summoned
>Walk over
>Chomp
Simple as
>>
>>489610812
>Rykard chooses to assimilate everyone and everything into himself, to be the ONE
Where do you get that from though (half his mansion is dedicated to creating a race of snakemen, not to eat them)
He's at war with the golden order
>>
File: banished fashion.png (637 KB, 457x725)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
Is there any armor set that looks as good as Banished Knight?
>>
>>489610505
>The Scadu tree is OBVIOUSLY the Crucible anon
It's honestly not obvious in any capacity and it very much so doesn't have any kind of spiral shape beyond it's split trunk.

It SHOULD be the Crucible since the Hornsent civilization is built all around it but there is nothing actually linking the two.
>>
>>489611070
A ton
>>
>>489610939
I can’t believe dragonmaw has a good hyperarmor
>>
>>489611248
A lotta spells are mega underrated (for pve especially)
>>
File: file.jpg (287 KB, 2000x2000)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>489611070
>>
>>489611478
Which other spells have good hyperarmor?
>>
A popular fan theory is that the Greater Will's Erdtree hijacked the power of another entity called the Primordial Crucible. But the primordial crucible (which is never capitalized in the game's script) is, very explicitly, just another name for the Erdtree, specifically referring its early state prior to Marika beginning her Order. The descriptions of the Crucible Knight armor, Siluria's Tree, the Godskin Set, and the Aspects of the Crucible incantations all make that clear, with the latter's descriptions even saying that they're "ancient Erdtree incantations" and "manifestations of the Erdtree's primal energies" and the Godskin set straight-up calling it "the crucible, the Erdtree in its primordial form."
>>
>>489611248
It would be unusable without it
>>
File: file.png (791 KB, 684x872)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>489611093
I mean, c'mon. It is obvious that Scadu isn't its birth name
>Hey guys guys what should we call our country
>Let's call ourselves the Shadow Land
>Because we are the land under the shadow of the Erdtree
>What the fuck is Erdtree?
>Dunno lol

It has spiral trunks, what more do you want? Spiral leafs?
>>
>>489609436
>>489610434
Like pottery...
>>
>>489611665
Again it makes sense and completely fits but the fact the game doesn't tell us anything definitive on it just leaves me sitting here like
>maybe i guess
>>
Huge missed opportunity to make Miquella's great rune a usable great rune like the others in the base game or make it usable on Leda and allies to summon them for the fight like the Radahn festival again
>>
>>489611564
Crucible energy was about evolution/survival of the fittest with the development of physical characteristics, notably horns, but also tails and wings
When Marika rose to power, the order of the world she installed directly rejected the previous world order, which was crucible-like. The gold order is more spiritual and without a need for constant adaptability or evolution.
The way I see it, Crucible being a primordial Erdtree is basically saying "Ok evolution-time is finished now we are perfect"
>>
On-release cruciblekino discussion was fun
>>
Godfrey was definitely a hornsent originally and swapped bodies as part of the ritual right?

>Marika ascended at the gate, she needed a lord like Miquella
>lions are sacred and divine in the Shadow Land and Godfrey's shit is filled with lion imagery
>the spells he uses resemble ones in the Shadow Land like his stomp
>his personal knights use Crucible spells and have horn shit
>both his sons are hornsent
>>
>RL 175
>Takes upwards of 10 minutes to find an invasion on the weekdays on console
Dead game?
>>
>>489612459
Consolefags btfo
>>
Sir Gideon Ofnir.... The-
>>
>>489612459
>>console
anon...
>>
>>489612137
From what i understand. Crucible was all about mingling all races / species traits together. It is another point of view for the Greater Will's "All into One" teaching

Marika rejected this because her people were likely abused by the Hornsent by having no horns, you can see the Shaman still wearing tranny horns to this day underground. So Marika just fucking hate their guts, she even went out of her way and imprisoned anyone who is born with horns under her rule
>>
>>489612267
Nah he's a regular ol fella
His lion has a name, he's also the lord of beasts and helps him control his bloodlust
Godfrey mightve just been really into crucible and beast stuff since he views himself as a savage warrior
>>
>>489612243
What is the lore behind the Crucible incantations being ass?
>>
>>489612267
I think Godfrey and Marika were hornless Numen. They got their shit pushed in by the Hornsent due to having no horns and then just fucking flipped and staged a coup, gathering all of their hornless friends into an army.

In their war, the Scadu tree was broken and had its power diminished so Marika led all of her hornless people to the Land Between and planted a new symbol of power there, the Erdtree

However with time, all the hornless fags start to randomly give birth to horned niggers because it is engraved in their genes. And this broke Marika
>>
>>489612920
They aren't.
Super solid pve spells
>>
>>489612920
Japanese passion for homogeny -- melting pot sorceries could never be kino, it would undermine their culture
>>
>>489612267
Omens are not Hornsent
Omens have uncontrolled horn growth instead of just the head, more crucible mutations (Morgott tail, Mohg wings), ogre-ish stature instead of human-stature, and nightmares. However, both Hornsent and Omens seem to have afinity to that pale yellow ghost-like magic.

I'm sure Omens are something that came into being only after Marika rose to power, because there isn't anything explicitly Omen-like and not Hornsent-like in the Shadow Lands
The omen curse deal is probably because of curses laid by not only the Hornsent but also Bloodfiends (the stature of Bloodfiends is closer to the ones of Omens, and their affinity with the Mother could explain Mohg's affinity with the mother, although it's more likely to do with him being able to see her only after his eye was pierced by his horn)
However, I can also see it that the crucible energy was supressed when Marika installed her Order, and is kind of bursting at the seams when it can (so instead of a bunch of Hornsent people with some horns, we get a smaller population of heavily crucible-infused energy)
>>
>>489613050
Only horn and tail, and those are located in Limgrave.
Why is the Crucible stuff from the fucking DLC so much inferior to those?
>>
So far, every single complaint I've seen, from the camera to "unfun" bosses, is a skill issue. Is there a single legitimate issue ER has? Is it not the most near perfect game ever released?
>>
>>489613586
DLC balance is weird
>>
>The Act Man thinks the DLC is worse than DS2
Bros...It's over...
>>
File: 1691732034499741.webm (3.88 MB, 888x500)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
Skill issue
>>
>>489613734
Do we count the hitboxes?
>>
>>489613916
skill issue
>>
>>489613894
I think I might agree
>>
>>489613734
It's a 10/10. I dozed every Dark Souls, it's never been this good.
Everyone who doesn't agree is a pleb/contrarian/[insert slur].
>>489613916
Works on my machine.
>>
File: 1719884476321193.png (262 KB, 464x566)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>489613894
The DLC IS dogshit but this is the same faggot who called Starfield an innovate masterpiece
>>
>>489613896
Wow you really showed them you giant cheating faggot great job
>>
File: miquella gymnastics.png (97 KB, 915x641)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>be Miquella
>rez Radahn
>make Radahn hated among the ER community
Oopsies
>>
Is it acceptable to use the glorious merchant mod? I only used it to make a second character and thinking of making a third one.
>>
>>489613896
>Getting hit that many times with raging beast
A legitimate scrub. The range, i-frames, and openings that AoW has is a tragedy.
>>
ER was the peak that FS will neveer achieve again, now they are gonna be killed by a chinese monke.
>>
>>489613894
He's a gifted that gives games good reviews for money, andbhe like unironically promoted payday 3, he's just mad fromsoft didn't pay him back for making fun of people who hated elden ring on launch
>>
>>489614169
Idc its your game
>>
>>489614182
Grifter*
Ty autocorrect
Again
>>
>>489613894
>shills Halo Reach
>shills Starfield
>gives interviews to failed politicians and failed game devs
Has he ever had a good opinion in his life? I have a fuckton of problems with the DLC but his takes are just trash.
>>
>>489613734
All the people who didn't have fun were noobs. You can beat the boss and still be a shitter. To be git gud, you must enjoy every moment of the boss.
>>
>>489610534
why did chun-li shoot that man
>>
>>489614169
You can't have fun here, sir. It's against Global Rule 18.
>>
>>489614224
Why don't you care?
>>
>>489613896
Man, Beast Claws are so fucking ass.
I can't believe they exist in the same game as the Pata.
>>
File: 1649898818745[1].jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>489614175
>the Chinese own Devil May Cry
>now they rape soulsborne too
>>
>>489614494
>said explicitly "it's your game"
>"it's the game that you own"
If you own the game, right. You own it, you wageslaved or neetbucked for it, it's your property. You just can't cheat against other players (that's fucked).
>>
File: 1723197621591092.webm (3.7 MB, 960x540)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB WEBM
>>489613734
Gamers these days are just bad at video games and like progression. They don't like being stuck in one area for an hour or more so they get bored or frustrated really fast. But Elden Ring is like their easiest FROM game ever. Even DS1 was way harder. If you can't beat Elden Ring you're literally mentally handicapped. I don't even consider myself a good player and PCR took me only 4 tries to get down.
>>
Why aren't DLC Radahn's weapons one weapon with an art of war stance doing both moves? What's with the scaling? What's with all this
>same weapon in all aspects but skill
I keep seeing?
>>
>>489614810
How many fruits did you have and I wonder if you can use other greatshields for any fight?
>>
>>489614810
I must've gotten too many fragments because I staggered her in a way that she took so much damage she died about a second into phase 2.
>>
>>489614810
>But Elden Ring is like their easiest FROM game ever
DS3 is by far the easiest.
>>
>>489614810
why did they add a chair to Rellana's arena? What's the lore?
>>
>>489614810
I really wish there was a boss rush option instead of just standing there waiting to get summoned
>>
>>489615234
I second this. You can run through the levels easily. I beat Gael and Midir at around SL 60-70 if I recall right.
>>
I don't know why but I keep coping that there'll be a new content update for ER to coincide with the release of the GOTY edition that comes with boss rush and more lore.
>>
>>489615503
I'm coping too fren -- the DLC was good but still didn't quite live up to my expectations.
>>
File: slaps(You).webm (374 KB, 1920x1080)
374 KB
374 KB WEBM
>>489613894
Buy an ad
>>489614831
>Why aren't DLC Radahn's weapons one weapon with an art of war stance doing both moves?
Fromsoft....kind of...forgot...about the iron fl-...about the Twin Princes's fused greatsword.
>>
>>489614763
I think I will keep using the mod. It’s fun and easier to make different builds.
>>
File: 1704415428533761.png (133 KB, 340x340)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>489614153
>a single DLC deleted malenia, miquella and radahn's fanbase
uhh..strike?
>>
>>489614810
No shit. You can tank so many hits from enemies even at 40 VIG you're immortal, and on top of that healing is almost instant, while your stamina refreshes way too fast, you never need to back off of bosses by going neutral. People bitch endlessly about Elden Ring bosses being overturned and completely ignore how stupid powerful PC's are as well. If anything, I think the PC should be nerfed. The game would be way more balanced if the PC had the same speed as the Dark Soul 1 and 2 PC.
>>
>>489613894
It's not THAT bad but Act Man is 80 IQ, saying AC6 had no story is one of the most retarded opinions I've ever heard
>>
>>489613894
Well that goes without saying, DS2 is the best in the series.
>>
good morning erg!
>>
>>489613734
>>489614810
aside from radahn the bosses are unfun because they're too easy though
the exploration is unfun because there are no challenges it's just a bunch of shadow goombas who get one shot or deathbirds who get one shot or ds3 dlc rehash bugs who get one shot
even the path to euporia, the one semi-interesting secret in the entire dlc, is too easy compared to the frenzied flame and probably even godslayer greatsword jump quests.
shadow of the erdtree is basically made for movie game enjoyers with how little engaging gameplay there is (except From forgot to include movies for half the bosses and even the ending)
>>
>>489614153
There's no easier way to make a character hated then to shove them down people's throats, especially if they're not interesting.
>>
File: 1702851783358741.jpg (503 KB, 4096x3732)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>489616175
good rya morning poster
>>
>>489616256
Even Radahn is too easy. FROM is losing their magic. These games are about being hard and ER is a snoozefest in that category.
>>
>>489616296
This is what many writers get wrong. This is also who many popular characters also get hate. When they take up too much of the spotlight or get forced into the spotlight to appease people or make people like them, there will inevitably be those who're pissed at this.
>>
File: Isshin.jpg (1.43 MB, 1600x2160)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>ded guy gets rezzed
>not just prime but enhanced state (unlike radahn with no great rune)
>original moveset
>almost universally beloved by fans
Genichiro finally has a win. He achieved with granddaddy what Miquella didn't with Radahn.
>>
>>489616018
Kek, AC6 arguably had a better story than ER
>>
>>489613734
>Is it not the most near perfect game ever released?
I still believe it is. It's the first game in a decade that I've reached more than 1000 hours in. Unfortunately, nowadays I'm more of a "what could've been" when thinking of Elden Ring, so I can't say it's a masterpiece. The DLC was dogshit, though. You can remove it and it wouldn't impact my rating since it doesn't improve the experience at all like people say it's what previous DLCs did to their games.
>>
File: 1570736638576.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1007)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>trying to help people with bayle
>because of the way everybody is spread apart get put directly into the first laser's path and can't dodge it
>>
>farming set
>legs, chest and helmet drop within first 5 or so attempts
>bracers dont drop for 15+
Nerds explain this
>>
>>489617114
Are you always supposed to be under Bayle?
>>
>>489617274
you're supposed to complain in erg before farming or fighting a boss its been scientifically proven to icnrease your odds
>>
>>489602761
>the statue of a long-haired pretty boy in the Haligtree is clearly Godwyn
>no headcanon
You sure buddy? You sure about that?
>>
>>489603520
It's disturbing how much the DLC reminds me of some shitty Chinese game which has all style and no substance.
>>
File: qe2khlhrzw191[1].png (875 KB, 1162x1405)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>489617727
>>the statue of a long-haired pretty boy in the Haligtree is clearly Godwyn
>>no headcanon
>You sure buddy? You sure about that?
NTA but it's him, mommy or daddy and his hair is somewhat close.
>>
>>489616748
>not just prime but enhanced state (unlike radahn with no great rune)
Mike is the real boss. Mohgdahn is a bit of a jobber until he starts getting buffed.
>>
>>489601113
Because they Haligtree is a failure. It was ment to replace the erdtree but failed so Miquella decided to go with the Shadow Realm plan.
>>
File: t0k10j5s0x191[1].png (235 KB, 1024x1024)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>489617982
From the Radagon icon, Radagon's hair looks much shorter. When merged with Marika, it seems longer.
>>
>>489610982
Rykard's serpent intention is to devour the entire world

Its what that hammer represents
>>
>>489617982
It would make more sense for Radahn to look young during the childhood of the twins than Godwyn, but neither theory makes much sense at all.
>>
>>489603520
>miyazaki might be creatively checked out
I thought it was rather obvious that this is kind of what the DLC was really about
>Broken and faded, threatening to dissipate entirely.
>To see the passion fade is to see the dancer's flame extinguished.
>It is said that when the Scadutree crumbles from its core that it will scatter across the entire realm of shadow.
it's just like my emo facebook posting in middle school
>>
I wonder if changing the final boss being Radahn was literally just shitty fanservice because normies love Radahn or time constraints and they couldn't figure out how to make Godwyn fun to fight.
>>
File: b4hdcc1f1x191[1].png (1.96 MB, 3840x2160)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>489618256
We already have reference for Marika's preferred hairstyle. She seems to like having these braids that aren't on the statue.
>>
File: 1702408648791334.png (304 KB, 586x574)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>489616748
Isshin
>Had plenty of dialogue and we could interact with him
>We knew enough of his backstory and motivations
>The story lead up to it in a great way and while surprising it didn't come out of fucking nowhere
>Great and satisfying finale overrall
It's hard to believe the same company made both games
>>
File: nu8774fizw191[1].png (731 KB, 1136x1261)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>>489618312
We don't know the ages of the characters but Miquella and Malenia are definitely the last to be born. Radagon would've divorced Rennala
>>489618462
From what we can tell, the statue's hair is longer than Radagon's usually depicted and no braids like Marika. Sure, Radagon can grow hair then cut it or Marika undo her hair but all the other Marika statues have braids. Thus Godwyn's long hair, reputation for making friends with dragons, and Miquella wanting to give his bro a true death implying some friendship.
>>
>>489616776
AC6 is better than ER in general, really.
>>
>>489615904
FROM gives way too many concessions to the player. Playing these games should be like getting a punch to the face and a kick to the balls, not getting marshmallows and pillows thrown at you.
>>
File: gg315jcwqrg91[1].jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>489618787
The only thing we have on Radahn's younger look is the portrait in Volcano Manor and Consort Radahn's armor being from his younger years. We're given nothing on his childhood, if he was still a child when mommy and daddy divorced, and all that other crap.
>>
>>489618407
From Miyazaki
>Martin's involvement is the same as in the main title. The world and story of the DLC was inspired by the mythology that he penned just as in the main title, and was created thus. To be more precise, what was created this time is part of what was created from the inspiration we took from his mythology for the main title.
The dumb kid being gay for Radahn was always a part of the story. That doesn't necessarily mean they had to be the final boss, but I doubt From ever doubted it by the time they started work on the DLC.
>>
>>489619028
>Completely cheesed mid-game with the most basic shotgun setup
I didn't even know these were supposed to be OP and it completely ruined the game for me.
>>
File: ice.jpg (128 KB, 1080x937)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>ah, the abyss....isn't this atmosphere...spooky? mayhaps you're feeling... jeepycreeped? hm what is this item here? who ho hoah, any of you veterans will be quaking in your booties when i say the name...WINTER LANTERN! don't look! and use the stealth mechanic! and parry! and stay quiet! and
>torrent: yeah...nope!
>maddening hand: heheheee, in case you have not noticed this is the MADNESS area... look at the yellow eyed sheepies... and cobwebs..and icky RATS eewww!
>animatronic greeter at door: ah, i bid you welcome to the haunted hous- Midra's Manse.... but i warn ye... BEWWAAARE! Turn back if you value your.... SANITY!!!! Please keep all arms and legs inside the gondola at all times
>dancing dinnergoers: spooky! happy! lalalaaaa!
>Midra: aaaaah dearest zanzibananaramanaya, forgiveth me....but i must go all out... just this once...*rips out sounding rod* eeeeeryaaaarrrrgh
>*4th easiest remembrance fight ensues*
>>
>>489619245
Kek, zimms claim another victim.
>>
>could be playing the DLC
>but instead I'm playing the new character I made a week before I bought the DLC

ha ha ha
>>
File: 1694032621946.jpg (14 KB, 327x340)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
It's hilarious how Godwynschizos still can't explain why none of the Mausoleum Knights are anywhere close to Godwyn, or why would they use Deathblight.

Fun fact: neither Godwyn nor Those who Live in Death are soulless, Rogier specifically calls them souls, and several others.

Other fun fact: Deathblight can't work on Godwyn, since there's no soul to transport back to a body, unlike...say... Radahn

What is the Eclipse about? According to the game it keeps Destined Death at bay, which helps the Soulless Demigods. The Mausoleum Knights are tied to the Deathbirds and perform a ritual that makes so the spirit is tied to their master

Then we have faggots like this >>489602761 piling up the most flimsy evidence and ignoring half the game to back up theories, even though we have an actual painting of Radagon showing he was the dude hugging his children while the statue looks nothing like assassinated Godwyn.
The mindbreak this DLC caused is insane lol
>>
File: n5rfoeq1v9e91[1].png (449 KB, 791x896)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>489619104
Oh, and Radagon's statues have hair that doesn't go down as low as the statue's hair. Radagon seems to like short hair or just hates his red hair so much he refuses to make it Marika long.
>>
>>489619282
>THE DEPTHS OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS
>>
>>489619028
oh yeah? well I got stuck on the first boss and uninstalled the game, which means AC6 is shit
checkmate liberal
>>
>>489619395
>neither Godwyn nor Those who Live in Death are soulless, Rogier specifically calls them souls, and several others.
>By D's account, these defiled fiends must be expunged.
>But truth be told, I seek the cursemark to save them.
>Godwyn unmentioned
>>
>>489619186
You're taking "Martin wrote something that we also used as inspiration for parts of the DLC" and expanding it to be "Martin wrote Miquella to have cocklust for Radahn" when you have no real proof that that's the case.
>>
File: source.jpg (323 KB, 696x890)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>489619395
>>
Has anyone tried farming these?
That's the only thing the finger ruins are good for
>>
>>489619282
Midra was ludography and I will not have this slander.
>>
>>489602761
>Miquella's eclipse eyes now make sense
Godwyn has zero ties with the Eclipse lol
>>
>>489619828
Yes. But Gurm putting incest and gay shit into his stories is a far smaller assumption than the walls of copetext from Godwynfags who are pretending that their headcanon is infallible. Some posters are genuinely just refusing to acknowledge the fact that the ending could just be Miyazaki remaining true to the story he got, despite a couple of interviews hinting in that direction.
>>
I don’t understand guard boost scaling. Like there’s a slight increase in effectiveness between GB values up to 70. Jumping from 69 to 70 is a gigantic boost in stamina mitigation. So what gives?
>>
>>489603520
I enjoyed the DLC most of the time, but a lot of it feels creatively bankrupt, rehashed. It brings nothing new to the table.
The entire allegory with the painting and the new world in Ringed City feels kind of hollow now when the new world ended up just being Dark Souls 4 in all but name, honestly.
>>
I bet Messmer is a Martin character just because Martin reads history and bases many characters in ASOIAF on history. Thus Messmer = Vlad.
>>
>>489619609
Based shitter
>>
>>489620105
Shields are the mark of a shitter. Git gud.
>>
>>489616175
Lol imagine how scared she would be if she was playing around with the idea of hanging herself with the noose around her neck but not actually planning on doing it yet and she ended up slipping off the stack of things early and slowly strangling herself
>>
>>489620168
do they have any similarities whatsoever, aside from both being "the impaler"?
>>
>>489617727
It would fit it was Radagon (except no braided hair) since he and Miquella were friends. (and cut content - albinaurics, knights like loretta and misbegotten were all related to radagon)
>>
There being multiple layers of death is confusing and unnecessary. If you have a story with immortal super beings that need to be sent to a super death realm just to experience something close to it, that should be where all death converges. Instead you have people dying and getting sent to the shadow realm or otherwise and for some reason these different forms of "death" don't intertwine with each other because "they just don't, lol". Why write it this way unless it's all an afterthought?
>>
>>489620059
Yeah but the thing Martin wrote could just be the shit about Marika and have absolutely nothing to do with Miquella, Godwyn and Radahn.
Marika's backstory is like half the fucking setting of the DLC and with GRRM being a massive anti-war, 70s feminist type I could see easily see it being
>Marika, born within an oppressive and exploitative system rose up, overthrew her oppressors and began to subjugate them herself, thus continuing the cycle of violence.
Put the fucking GRRM memes aside for one second with this DURRR INCEST shit.
>>
It's funny how the DLC somehow made people finally notice problems with Elden Ring that the game already suffered from in the base game.
>>
>>489619629
Godwyn isn't soulless because Fia refers to him as dead that can be resurrected with her ending to live a new life... as first of those dead
>With this, Godwyn can take his rightful place as First of the Dead.
>And claim a second, illustrious life.
And how the fuck would you reconcile it with the notion that Godwyn is dead if Those who live in Death aren't? And how would the Duskborn ending work with Godwyn being resurrected by Miquella.
You are a schizo and a retard for even expecting this.
>>
>>489619186
>>489620059
I don't think there's any problem with Miquella and Radahn being gay in GRRM's lore bible. But if they wanted to go this route they should have better built the foundations for it in the base game so it wouldn't end up being an epic plot twist that assassinated characters people had grown to love.
>>
>>489620382
I’m getting too old. I don’t have the time or energy any more to memorize bosses. Spending 3-6 hours per boss just isn’t a reasonable ask for me.
>>
File: FMJ.jpg (56 KB, 508x450)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>489620505
>And how would the Duskborn ending work with Godwyn resurrected and killed immediately after as a boss
>>
>>489620505
>that Godwyn is dead
*soulless
>>
>>489620653
Sounds like a skill issue. Maybe you should just not play these games then casul.
>>
>>489619186
>we went from "what the fuck did grrm wrote for the game?" to "the entire dlc is actually based around what grrm wrote and was planned from the start"
i want to kill you all in real life
>>
>>489620478
Dracula' means 'son of the dragon', because Vlad's father was called Vlad Dracul. Messmer's helm is shaped to look like a dragon head and his snake has dragon wings. Vlad had daddy issues while Messmer had mommy issues. The Shadow Keep also has some vampire bats.
>>
>>489603279
Complete cope
>>
>>489620593
Oh they didn't earn it at all, bringing a dead character back is something you don't just do on a whim and it feels very cheap. When I got the last boss spoiled for me I actually liked the idea, but when I got to it I felt nothing at all because I didn't think the little trip in Enir-Elim was going to be the final dungeon. It all felt very rushed and underdeveloped.
>>
>>489620505
>Godwyn isn't soulless because Fia refers to him as dead that can be resurrected with her ending to live a new life
>he doesn't know their idea of zombie death
>mfw soulsborne player can't understand undead
>mfw he can't prove or cite his headcanon
>>
>>489620879
It would be nice to get those bits published officially.
It's a shame he probably doesn't have free reign over those notes like he does ASOIAF because he could have put them in that one University Library for people to look through like he does the notes for his books.
>>
>>489621093
these people don't know undead is just someone that's depressed
>>
>>489619994
>wasting your time farming
lmao
>>
File: Miquella Radahn.jpg (2.05 MB, 4215x6858)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>489620672
The Duskborn ending wouldn't work at all
>>489620593
>But if they wanted to go this route they should have better built the foundations for it
The whole gane sets up the foundation to Caria and the Haligtree and Miquella trying to bring the soul of soulless demigods away from the Erdtree.
Godwyn doesn't fit in any of it beyind creating Deathblight, which is the spread of Death in the Lands Between. With Deathblights, souls can turn into wraiths, and avoid the cycle of resurrection Marika created. That's Godwyn's narrative role in the story of Miquella and Radahn
>>
>>489621362
oh hey it's this schizo again
>>
>Godwyn is part of a faction called "Those Who LIVE [...]"
>but no he's totally dead and not aLIVE
Wow...
>>
don't you get tired of posting the same things almost every day
>>
>>489621093
>>he doesn't know their idea of zombie death
"Zombies" have souls in Elden Ring, theie whole background is that Deathblight turns their souls into wraiths and they inhabit their older bodies instead of going to the Erdtree.
>>
>>489620505
>>489620672
>>489620673
Godwyn's soul is dead but still attached to his body. He isn't soulless. We see the affects of the other half of the death mark, ranni's corpse is still very much there, dead, but not atomized. Godwyn's soul is in his body still. It's just dead.
>>
>>489621531
not really
>>
>>489621528
I'd like to know how the fuck two women held this guy down. Surely he must have been at least around Morgott's power level.
>>
>>489621531
No not really
>>
>>489620004
genuine retard
>>
>>489616748
>Radahn
>stop stars, thus your own sister Ranni wants you dead
>Starbeasts still show up as bosses while you're alive, implying your protection hardly did anything
>aside from hole in the ground for Ranni, nothing changes, implying nowhere was in danger in the first place for you to protect
>failed to siege Leyndell
>failed to defeat Malenia who suffers no permanent injuries from the fight, only blooming a second time from her own power
>revived after dying
>died less than a day after
Miquella chose poorly. Genichiro chose well. That is the difference.
>>
File: 1709944026919062.png (193 KB, 711x606)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
genuine poster or contrarian shitposter?
>>489621709
hard to fight against 5-6 invisible assassins with broken dagger shit
>>
>>489621528
Those who live in Death are dead, yet they live, Godwyn is dead, but can also live if you follow through the ending, and only if you complete the ending. Those who Live in Death have their soul in their body instead of going in the Erdtree
>These souls have committed no offence. They have every right to life, only, they happened to touch upon a flaw in the Order.
Godwyn has no soul so he's unlike any "zombie"
Godwynschizos don't acrually know anything about Godwyn lore and Those who Live in Death
>>
>>489621709
They were enchanted to be invisible and like we see what their daggers can do to us like all these years later, the full strength of them was probably a lot plus like it was like a like suprise attack from invisible assassins
>>
>>489621839
Radahn is still one of the most capable demigods. THE ACTUAL TRUTH is goldmask is objectively correct and marika and her ilk are all incompetent retards and the golden order is better without their involvement
>>
File: citation needed.png (7 KB, 326x155)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>489621572
>theie whole background is that Deathblight turns their souls into wraiths
>>
>>489621839
Man Morgott and Mohg are so fucking cool I guess that's what having a chad dad like GODfrey does to you
>>
>>489621915
I know, I was making a joke about like truncating/ignoring the "in death" part by shortening it/cutting it out with like the like [...]
>>
>>489620505
Radahn's face has to be stunted for only one eye to be like that, or he's being extra chuuni and keeping one eye close
>>
>make a big point of Miquella abandoning his love
>have him as an explicit parallel to Marika, who started kind but became a monster in her path to godhood
>then make literally all of the bad things Miquella did happen before he abandoned his love and obtained godhood
every time I think about the DLC I become more and more convinced that it's one of the worst narratives ever written. it fails basic fucking cause and effect.
>>
>>489621915
>Those who Live in Death have their soul in their body instead of going in the Erdtree
>he doesn't know the cycle has already been broken
>he doesn't know the shattering has happened
>>
Alright /erg/ a goldfish beat consort radahn. How do you feel about this information?
https://youtu.be/IU-aEA1OGEc?si=tJFO3AcyvRal8PnU
>>
The DLC should've just been about Messmer and Marika's past with Bayle thrown in as a secret side boss.
There should've been a second DLC about the Frenzied Flame, Midra and then they could've thrown in Miquella and St. Trina there, since they had that idea about Trina using song to ward off the Frenzied Flame in the cut content.
>>
File: 50 shades of metal.png (970 KB, 626x773)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
What do you guys think of these pants? Obviously I'm gonna need to bulk up my leg thickness for these, but I'm mostly worried about the different color of metal.
I've been looking for pants roughly this weight, with extra cloth part in the middle to kinda fit with my chest cloth.
It's tough...
Any suggestions for new pants would be nice.
>>
>>489621631
>Godwyn's soul is dead but still attached to his body.
Godwyn soul is obliterated back into the afterworld
>He isn't soulless.
No, because soullessness implies the soul is alive away from the body, like the Mausoleum Demigods.
Godwyn is DEAD, despite his body being an empty husk without control growing in weird shapes tied to marine creatures (because of his connection to the afterlife), which is also why it emits Ghosftflames. It's the definition of death. He's in hell, not Shadow Realm, the actual Helphen hell
>>
>>489622214
wait for the prepare to cry vaatividya edition silly anon
>>
>>489622284
Not those pants but I don't have a suggestion
>>
>>489620505
Margit has arrived.
>>
I only ever played Scholar of the First Sin, did it significantly improve DS2 to the point it wasn't shit? Because I quite enjoyed it.
>>
>>489622214
Marika didn't abandon her love.
>>
>>489622438
idk i only played vanilla and i thought it was ok
>>
>>489622289
Why would the afterlife be connected to marine creatures
When does his body emit ghostflames
When is it alluded to him being in hell
When is it stated helphen is hell
>>
>>489622214
there is no reason Miquella should only start making mistakes after abandoning those traits, there are several failures behind him that could additionally explain his increasing desperation and thoughtlessness in the path to godhood before he began abandoning his humanity, you are thinking with the nonlogic of the most pedantic literature professor fraud types, whose home I will pelt with eggs
>>
File: 1703575538179472.png (1.96 MB, 1500x733)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>i am forgotten
>>
>>489622695
>treat his loving sister as a tool even though his objective was always to heal her
no, its shitty regardless of what you say
>>
>>489622442
her neglect of Messmer is supposed to be representative of her lack of love, maybe even Godfrey's loss of grace is related to that

>>489622239
fake contentslop
>>
>>489622698
No. She's still a cutie. And a fun boss.
Actually really easy if you learn how to deal with waterfowl as well
>>
File: Griffith before and after.jpg (271 KB, 1558x1163)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>489622695
NTA but his point is why is Miquella abandoning his love some big thing when he's always been a brainless psycho who constantly ruins everything? It's like how Griffith was always a psychopath who does bad things and whores himself to old men. The only difference is new Griffith does it for free.
>>
Miquella pre god had two arms
He got rid of both
He has a fleshy arm and spectral arms as a god
He abandoned his eyes
He has them as a god

When miquella became a god the parts of himself he discarded were replaced with divine versions. Therefore its likely miquella does feel love as everything else seemed to have returned in some way, it's likely it did too. So miquella's age of compassion would've been genuine and he was objectively the good guy
>>
>>489622905
We already knew she was willing to use her kids as tools, but Messmer is the only child we have any information about her doing something nice for.
>>
>>489622897
this still adds up though
>want to heal AIDS sister
>want this more than anything
>despite having the entire wealth of knowledge of the Order at his disposal, he finds no cure
>acknowledge potential for failure for the first time
>cue desperation
>commence endeavours on the basis of hope and empty promise alone
>begin treating sister as a tool because the goal of curing her successfully is more important than loving her
>lose his way because he was never really going to be able to cure her
all seems fitting for his narrative if you ask me
>>
>>489622698
I was only just able to beat her after beating the DLC.
>>
>>489622695
>there is no reason Miquella should only start making mistakes after abandoning those traits, there are several failures behind him that could additionally explain his increasing desperation and thoughtlessness in the path to godhood before he began abandoning his humanity
none of this was in the actual fucking game you retarded cretin. Stop writing the story for them.
>>
>>489622438
It made enemy placements/encounters generally more interesting, with the one exception of the random ass chariot in the castle that makes no sense.
Sorry about the guy's voice but here's an example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4o0SzIZc4
>>
>>489622905
Her shattering the elden ring is said to be out of love
During the early parts of messmers banishment she made divine blessings for him
Messmers crusade is implied to have happened late in marika's rule after godfrey was sent away as he's aware of what tarnished are.
Marika outright stated she wanted godfrey to come back and stand before the elden ring. She just needed him and his men to grow stronger away from the lands between. This is from melinas quoting of marika
>>
>>489622695
No he was always bad. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have been born with mindcontrol powers. Mindcontrol powers always equals evil.
>>
File: malenia88.jpg (991 KB, 3000x3000)
991 KB
991 KB JPG
>>489622698
I won't forget her.
She's strong and cool and cute.
>>
File: Obi wan.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1335)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>489623528
>anon asking to see my ID
>>
File: 1.png (1.33 MB, 1083x723)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>left my ps5 controller plugged into my pc overnight to charge
>start playing in the morning
>runs out of battery 30 minutes in
I HATE THIS FUCKING THING. FUCK. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>OH! HELLO THERE, RACIST_ARYAN_INCEL1488!
>IT IS I, gayfurrypedotranny1995 THAT SHALL BE YOUR DUELLING PARTNER TODAY
>I HAVE DECIDED TO TAUNT YOU INTO OUR WORLD TO HAVE AN HONORABLE AND EPIC DUELLING SESSION WHILE MY WIFE'S TWO BOYFRIENDS SPECTATE US!
>BEFORE WE BEGIN, I MUST ASK THAT YOU ENGAGE IN THIS ENCOUNTER HONORABLY AND REFUSE TO HEAL, AS PER THE RULES OF THE GAY TRANNY ATHEISTS NATIONAL CONVENTION OF AMERICA GUIDELINES, SECTION 17, CLAUSE 3 - CONCERNING TAUNTFAGGOT INVASION DUELS, WHICH CLEARLY OUTLINE THAT ONLY I MAY HEAL WHEN GETTING LOW, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTA-
>AIEEE WAIT YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO ATTACK ME YET I WAS MONOLOGUING NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>JAMAL! DAQUARIUS! YOU FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGGERS! FUCKING GET THIS RACIST NAZI AIEEE GET HIM OFF ME NOOOOOO YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS THAT WAS YOUR CUE TO BACK ME UP I CAN'T WIN THIS DUEL HELP ME JAMA-ACK
>>
>>489623259
>Stop writing the story for them.
Miyazaki outright stated he likes it when people do that. Why shouldn't anon do it?
>>
>reinstall elding for the 5th time
>or punish myself with lords of the fallen 2
>>
>>489623323
That video is SOVL.
>>
>>489622897
He stopped the spread with the needle a long time ago, there was never any hint that he could or would do any more.
>>
>>489616748
DES: Old guy with like one magic spell, considered a great final ending
DAS: Older guy with like one or two magic spells, considered the GOAT due to soundtrack and atmosphere
DAS2: Weird big 'my final form' monster, complete trash
DAS3: Nostalgia bait for DAS 1, still memorable
BB: Old guy, but really fast this time (With bonus freaky fucking alien fight), considered great
Sekiro: Old guy also kind of fast, considered a great
ER: BASE GAME: Middle aged guy with dope ass magic (With bonus freaky fucking alien fight), considered pretty good

Fart of the Shit Tree: Guy from earlier in the game who had a better early fight and better early death, but "In his prime!!!", considered complete dogshit

From should stick to old guys as bosses
>>
>>489622230
>More unrelated uneducated bullshit
lol
>>he doesn't know the cycle has already been broken
>>he doesn't know the shattering has happened
And that affects rebirth and the Erdtree's pull of souls back, but doesn't change that those who had been already buried had their soul return to them if afflicted by Deathblight.
The point stands that Godwyn isn't soulless, his oul is dead, and Those who Live in Death aren't soulless, because the issue is ecxactly that their dead body has a soul it shouldn't have. Soulless Demigods, Godwyn and Those who Live in Death have completely different conditions, and regardless of the massuve lore difference it's questionable that the Eclipse, a ritual involving Deathblight, would affect or help Godwyn. It's pure schizophrenic bullshit. How would Deathblight help Godwyn if Deathblight is created by the Prince of Death? If Deathbligbt unique power is dragging souls back like an "anti-Erdtree", an extention of the Scadutree as some say, what kind of soul could it possibly pull back for Godwyn?
If the DLC were about Helphen, it could remotely start to make sense, because Godwyn soul has to be there, and the implication is that his spirit resides in his body, but is soul is still irrecoverable at least through the lore introduced in the base game.
IF Godwyn's soul was in the Shadow Realm, Marika could just collect it. No, Godwyn's soul went the same way everything burned by Ghostflame goes
>>
>>489623636
i think there's a setting you have to enable to ensure usb devices charge when the PC is sleeping
>>
>>489622905
>FAKE
Cope you're worse than a goldfish
>>
File: Source.png (287 KB, 1280x719)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>489623849
>And that affects rebirth and the Erdtree's pull of souls back, but doesn't change that those who had been already buried had their soul return to them if afflicted by Deathblight.
>>
File: 9086159781.jpg (22 KB, 317x267)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>489619282
>>
>>489623259
the haligtree being a stunted sickly joke of a tree compared to the erdtree is by all means the literal embodiment of his character's themes as one who is plagued by the failures of his larger than life promises, and you must remember, even with cut dialog aside, that Malenia was also left with a promise of his return which the DLC confirms that Miquella never intended to fulfil
you are either too uninformed to be arguing about this or simply kind of stupid, and either way I have no interest in replying to you any further
>>
>>489622698
I finally beat her a couple days ago after spending 2 hours on Radahn. I kind of feel guilty because I powerstanced Godslayer Greatsword and Fire Knight's Greatsword and almost immediately beat her, when pre-DLC I had been trying with 2-handed Godslayer to worse results.
I'm not sure if the change in build actually made the difference though, or if the difference was how the DLC taught me to not respect enemies at all because braindead DPS pumping is always superior to letting the boss take turns.
>>
File: GTFz8ZlbMAEjdkk.jpg (1.4 MB, 2304x4096)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
This picture upsets the schizoid without sources making things up.
>>
>>489623821
My favorite bloodborne theory is that Gerhman and Maria were actually the same age but due to her cainhurst dna she looked a lot younger than she was before she was trapped in the nightmare, while gerhman aged normally.
>>
>>489619282
Rhe wormfac3 forest in Altus Plateau was a better horror stealth segment than the winter lanterns
>>
>>489624486
that's a very good one and quite sound
it's chalice dungeon friday, gang
>>
File: .jpg (763 KB, 4096x4031)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>489621839
Radahn was chosen because he was weak. This is a fact. Miquella saw Radahn's "strength" and admired it, it spoke to Miquella and his weak child body. Miquella saw a Yamcha who was too easily dominated my Margit, not even Morgott. This is what Miquella wanted.
>>
>>489624423
This picture was made out of cope and frustration of godwyn not being notable in the dlc. Most complaints are frustration. He's a schizo but you're a seething coper. Both sides are bad but unironically
>>
File: Cursemark of Death.png (330 KB, 1268x387)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>489620505
At first I thought you were a third worlder just trolling, now it has become clear you are just a third worlder who is actually lying to yourself and subjecting the rest of us to it
>>
>>489616748
It was stupid and Sekiro story is fucking retarded
>There's a second sword... from somewhere
ER story is better
Elden Ring base game actually explains how Miquella can recall Radahn's Soul (he had made many Deathblight artifacts) but Sekiro never hints where the second sword might be, just that it exists somewhere.
>>
>>489624659
>This picture was made out of the desire to farm tears and I know this because I am Miquella with my mind control powers.
Fixed
>>
>>489623656
i missed the webms '
>>
>>489622030
Radahn is only the most mighty demigod because nobody even knows Morgott is alive, much less how strong he is. Dude spent his whole life hiding in the shadows like the freaky gremlin he is.
But Marika entrusted him with protecting the tree, the most important duty out of literally anyone in the world. He also is graced with Gold.

Morgott is just sleeper OP honestly. I'm guessing during the Leyndell siege, Morgott jumped Radahn and when Radahn realized who it was that just flattened him he called it off.
I bet if Morgott was known more widely he'd be considered the strongest.
>>
File: die bait.png (8 KB, 625x790)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>489624758
>>
>>489624793
Cope. I'm the only actual enlightened centrist here.
>>
>>489624147
Nigger do you see TWLID who look young and healthy? Why do you think they are all skeletons, lots of people died relatively right before the Shattering and had their resurrection halted and their soul corrupted by Deathblight through the greatroots. That's why they are all skeletons.
>>
>>489624974
>>489624758
>>
>>489624926
Everyone knows Margit is a demigod. Pre-release Twitter states as much. Even if they didn't, Radahn and Malenia are just said to be the mightiest period in the trailer, not just the mightiest demigods.
>>
>Missed a ton of shit in the DLC, several NPCs
>Maybe I should start NG+ now
>The dread of having to regain all of the bell bearings, whetstones, skibidi points kicks in
>Turn off the game
Man, will I ever get the motivation?
>>
whats the relationship between golden order fundamentalists and twlid
>>
>>489624695
Godwyn isn't soulless, perishing in soul alone doesn't mean soullessness. Those who are soulless have their soul taken away, stuck in the Erdtree, awaiting for resurrection. The game specifically defines SOULLESS DEMIGODS and Godwyn isn't one of them, bevause his soul is no more. Lhutel's Demigod resurrected. Godwyn will never resurrect. You stupid retard, you cretin
>>
>>489624926
Why then, ingame is morgott considerably weaker than malenia who's meant to be the strongest tied to radahn? Why is margit weaker than the weaker rotted radahn? Why is morgott as a boss weaker than consort radahn phase 1 who's just a younger version of radahn? I get gameplay =/= lore but the game does a good job boss wise with its powerscaling. With malenia, godfrey(with grabs), and maliketh being the strongest bosses in the base game which perfectly matches their lore, meanwhile mohg follows closely after which also makes sense.
>>
>>489624926
Is posting Morgottwank backed entirely by one concept art image going to be your entirely personality?
>>
>>489623171
Tbh, I have always thought that Marika making those healing potions for Messmer were an early attempt of hers to control the Abyssal Serpent, trying to repel and damage it through application of something so holy
>>
>>489625329
because it's omenigger fan fiction, all that we know is that Radahn failed to breach the capital which was almost certainly because Morgott had a bigger army and a wall rather than because he could bench press more.
>>
>>489624926
>>489625103
I'd also like to add they had meetings as there were chairs so they all met at the same time at some point. Morgott was there and they knew of him, yet the other demigods still considered radahn and malenia the strongest.

I think there's a simpler explanation, radahn is insanely strong but is vegeta. He's a jobber no matter his strength he finds a way to get his ass kicked every single time.
>>
>>489624992
>Why do you think they are all skeletons
>>489625258
>Godwyn isn't soulless, perishing in soul alone doesn't mean soullessness.
>>489625394
>entirely by one concept art image
>>
>radahn cope
Accept the facts. The only reason why the warmonger didn't invade Stormveil and kill Godrick was because Margit was there.
>>
>>489625409
The description said they were for Messmer's sake, not anyone else's.
>>
>>489624695
Godwyn isn't soulless
>>
Who are some good base game spirit ashes that aren't Mimic Tear, Tiche, or Dung Eater?
>>
>>489625472
>which was almost certainly because Morgott had a bigger army and a wall rather than because he could bench press more
>he doesn't get how sieges work
>especially with advancements in technology
>Radahn can fly over walls with gravity magic
>flying isn't enough to go over
>>
>>489625632
oleg
>>
>>489625258
Thank you for the explanation sar, unfortunately you are not convincing anyone.
You stupid retard. You cretin.
>>
>>489625258
>>489625569
>all those cope and headcanon without sources
>>
>Lhutel's Demigod resurrected.
Do we actually know WHO her demigod was meant to be? We don't know of any demigods that were killed normally in the past and rannis corpse is accounted for as is her soul. So who's her demigod? One of the ones vyke would've had to kill?
>>
>>489619282
Nigger you just spoiled this zone for like 5 people.
It really is like this and Midra is in the top 3 for best fights in the DLC, 1st being Bayle and 2nd Messmer.
>>
>>489625897
>Lhutel's Demigod resurrected.
never happened
>>
File: Ranni_Lunar_Princess.png (1.36 MB, 1920x1080)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>489625013
Not an argument, where the fuck did the second sword come from? It's a mcguffin asspul, Sekiro story is retarded. Sekiro wastes half of Ashina after collecting a piece of paper that suddenly makes him willing to act after months of being a prisoner unwatched and without binds. Everything happened under Isshin's nose too, who refuses to stop the bloodshed between Sekiro and Ashina forces because everyone acts as a Dark Souls undead. Nothing of Sekiro makes sense. The story is dogshit
>>
>>489624992
>had their resurrection halted and their soul corrupted by Deathblight through the greatroots
Where is any of this in the game?
>>
>>489625527
If he's weaker than margit yet fought malenia in her base form to a stalemate wouldn't that mean malenia is also weaker than margit without transforming? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>489625897
>Lhutel sacrificed her life so that in Death she could continue to protect a soulless demigod until their revival
Sounds pretty clearly like Godwyn
>>
Just so you all know. Morgott wasn't in the sewers until the Shattering. He was out at the time of War with the Giants which is evident by how Godfrey cared about him and the Light Hammer he uses which is in fact a Light version of the Giant Crusher, a hammer used in the War with the Giants. Also he created Sentry's torches to protect his siblings so it had to happen between Godwyn's death and Shattering and he had to be in already high position in Leyndell, possibly already being it's de facto king due to being oldest of Marika's children.
>>
Name one place that's more easy mode to grow up in than limgrave
>>
File: 0423384823432.png (283 KB, 644x539)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
First time in this game and already stuck at character creation menu.
>>
>>489626267
jarburg
>>
EN:
JP:
>When the soulless demigod that Lhutel had died to protect was reborn, she was given the gift of the Return Tree as a hero. (ルーテルが殉死し、守り続けた魂無きデミゴッドが再誕した時彼女は英雄として、還樹を賜った)
>>
File: miquella's lily caelid.png (1.46 MB, 948x914)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Let's find all the Miquella x Radahn connections in the base game.

Here we can see all the Miquella's Lily locations in Caelid and they're around the cliffs surround Radahn's arena. Miquella was watching from afar like the creep he always was.
>>
File: 1719536290353796.webm (2.65 MB, 1920x1080)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>489626053
>he doesn't know
anon, everything that malenia does, morgott does. he has way more experience on fights too.
>>
>>489626359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eGM0IJc70Y
>>
>>489626359
>wanna see a magic trick?
>>
>>489626019
>who refuses to stop the bloodshed between Sekiro and Ashina forces
>Sekiro and Ashina forces
>>
>>489625892
Godwyn isn't soulless.
Godwyn's condition is unique, whike the game calls other Demigods "Soulless". Demigods that can ressurect overtime.
My source is the fucking game, the mausoleum knights and Lhutel Spirit Ash lore.
Godwynschizos don't care about lore though
>>
>>489626103
Unlikely based on what we know of the mosoleum knights and the soulless demigods within them
>>
File: 1712905492936263.png (185 KB, 217x344)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
whats the connection between trina and godrick
>>
>>489626359
Michael Jackson or Evanescence?
>>
>>489626103
Read
>>489626373
It's not godwyn. The demigod she dedicated herself to was reborn.
>>489626517
Malenia is stronger than morgott. You're an omen simp and will never be loved just as morgott wasn't in life.
>>
>>489625394
Bro I'm a huge Radahn fan, but those images were all chosen very specifically.
>>489625103
>pre-release twitter
lol
Also, from the trailer, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_03kFqWfqs
>What could these demigods hope to win by warring?
>Radahn...Malenia...were the mightiest two to remain
Morgott wasn't warring. Morgott sat in Leyndell and repelled Radahn. Then he continued to sit in Leyndell.
Malenia and Radahn were the two mightiest to remain. Nobody else was involved at that point.

>>489625329
>Why then, ingame is morgott considerably weaker than malenia who's meant to be the strongest tied to radahn?
Malenia is 66% of the way to being consumed by the Rot Goddess by the time we meet here. 100% if you count her Aeonia in fight and her wings as her full transformation.
>Why is margit weaker than the weaker rotted radahn?
Are you really asking why a clone in a completely different region who uses 1/3rd of it's masters moveset weaker than one of the strongest demigods ever?
>>Why is morgott as a boss weaker than consort radahn phase 1 who's just a younger version of radahn?
Debatable. Phase 1 Radahn is easy as fuck.
>>but the game does a good job boss wise with its powerscaling
I get what youre saying, but using this as logic is faulty. A single fire giant with a fucked up foot is certainly not stronger than demigods, or Renalla, etc.

>>489625394
First time im actually defending morgott ever because I was doing some reading earlier, but keep crying faglord.
>>
>>489626050
It's the lore of TWLID, play the game.
>>489625525
Godwyn isn't soulless.
>>
>>489625719
Radahn can't fly over the walls alone without getting surrounded and ganked to death. He has an army for a reason, and they can't fly.
>>
>>489626925
>Morgott wasn't warring. Morgott sat in Leyndell and repelled Radahn
This is called a war you subhuman retard.

>Malenia and Radahn were the two mightiest to remain.
There's no "demigod" or "to remain" qualifiers in Japanese. She just straight-up says "these were the two strongest people."
>>
>>489626770
Trina was trying to reach Godwyn in the eepyverse with Fortisax but he was nowhere to be found.
>>
File: 1701422245903040.webm (3.82 MB, 1280x720)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
i just think the same guy posting the same things and the same arguments happening gets boring after the 4th thread so i'll go actually play the game
>>
>>489626373
the trannylators ruined lhutel.

good thing nobody reads the flavor text
>>
File: 1352737590141.gif (21 KB, 187x190)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
Next game needs to bring this energy back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNpLhv21BS0
>>
>>489626925
>I get what youre saying, but using this as logic is faulty. A single fire giant with a fucked up foot is certainly not stronger than demigods, or Renalla, etc.
It almost certainly is. Alexander calls it "practically a god" and says no one but you could've beaten it. This is after seeing the rotted Radahn who while far weaker than Malenia or Mohg is still stronger than Morgott.
>>
File: Untitled.png (694 KB, 1075x711)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>489626514
>Here we can see all the Miquella's Lily locations in Caria Manor, Raya Lucaria Academy, and other locations implying Miquella was a MILF hunter all along
They should have commit something to their environmental story telling at least something more than a Miquella Lily which is also found in Carian Manor and Raya Lucaria and this does nothing to suggest that Miquella has any story connection to Relanna or Carian Royal family
>>
>>489626581
Yes, why does Sekiro have to slaughter half of Ashina to get to the Divine Heir? How come Isshin is active as Tengu but irrelevant and can't command his own forces?
>>
>>489627084
Why are you getting so upset.
Morgott's war was over. Radahn marched on Leyndell, and Radahn lost. Full stop. Every single other person involved in the Shattering was already out of the fight by the time Malenia reaches Radahn.
>literal lies about translation is my source
Cmon dude lmfao.
>>
>>489626936
>It's the lore of TWLID, play the game.
>trust me bro, I'm not making shit up
>this is why I can't give you a source
>>
>>489626925
To address a few of your points
I specifically mentioned margit being weaker than rotted radahn as you mentioned him not taking stormveil due to margit being there
There's no "debatable" go fight phase 1 radahn and phase 1 morgott with the same build and level. Morgott is weaker ingame this is also shown in vids where people pit bosses against eachother
>>
>>489626560
>>489626785
Idk, just tried to create normal looking white woman. I know this game isn't about roleplay but which class would reccomend for her?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (84 KB, 1280x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>489626990
>Radahn can't fly over the walls alone without getting surrounded and ganked to death.
>he can't meteor himself in and out
>he can't transport anything with him besides rocks when flying
>he can't become a one-man flying artillery throwing tons of rocks from higher than arrows or spears can reach
>>
Bro reddit is fucking retard dumb, does anyone have a decent PVP weapon tier list? It's not fucking hard to have one worth looking at to see where everything stands, whether it's legit or not means nothing
>>
So a complete cursemark of death signifies a true death? I wonder what is the process of that secret rites that Ranni mentioned when you talked to her? I wonder if it did involved the rune of death to the rite?
>>
File: 1717801786773478.jpg (150 KB, 1080x815)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>489626887
It is Godwyn because he was reborn as The Tarnished.
>>
>>489625329
Lorewise, Godfrey/Hoarah is the strongest being in game.
Maliketh had to be beaten and bashed away from Marika for her plans, so naturally that fell to Godfrey.
Elden Beast is a mighty foe while also puppeting Marika-Radagon's corpse, a duo of mighty foes, Godfrey was the only one fit to challenge them before (You) showed up.
But since (You) also took advantage of his M.I.A status to kill a good chunk of his and Marika's beloved lineage, he knows to slaughter you thanks to Grace.
Morgott was Godfrey's trueborn meanwhile Radahn is some jobber, the former also seemed to earnestly love his father and wish his return seeking to become him while his self-hate made him know his place, turning into a hateful yet loyal father-missing 'Godfrey' while the latter is a dumbass who relies on his retard strength and flailing wildly, it's not a shocker than Radahn got his ass handed to him on a golden, lion-engraved, platter with a side of "I'm the trueborn son, not you."
>>
File: 1700684860646998.jpg (85 KB, 768x1024)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>bosses fighting each other in game means something
>>
>>489627520
>as you mentioned him not taking stormveil due to margit being there
Brother, Radahn marched on Leyndell, not Stormveil. Morgott, not his clone, was the one in the image.
>>489627189
Ok fine, then let's clarify.
Are you talking about main bosses only, or all bosses in general?
>>
File: laughingfeddies.webm (854 KB, 640x480)
854 KB
854 KB WEBM
>>489627520
>Morgott is weaker ingame this is also shown in vids where people pit bosses against eachother
>trusting game scaling where radahn's tower men are arbitrarily stronger than caelid men due to dragonbarrow
>malenia's cleanrot including ghosts are much stronger at home than when fighting radahn
>dlc characters automatically way stronger
>>
>>489627794
everyone's immortal undead except godwyn.
I bet given enough time mogh would come back
>>
>>489627317
Play the game
>>
>>489626925
We have the transcripts of the jp version translated already
JP: 最も強かった二人が
It calls them the two strongest
>>
>>489627130
Sell me on the Zamor Curved Sword.
>>
>>489627317
>Yes, why does Sekiro have to slaughter half of Ashina to get to the Divine Heir?
Because Genichiro wanted Kuro and you're trying to stop him
>How come Isshin is active as Tengu but irrelevant and can't command his own forces?
He's no longer in command of his forces, Genichiro is in charge.

Did you even play the game?
>>
radahn more like bad man
>>
>>489627317
>why does Sekiro
Isshin please. You know Genichiro is popular among Ashina for offering hope and a way to defeat the Tokugawa Shogunate and that openly opposing him would lose face. Also muh samurai pride.
>>
>>489627337
>Morgott's war was over. Radahn marched on Leyndell, and Radahn lost.
Morgott's troops are still fighting in Gelmir and hunting Tarnished to this very day moron.

>literal lies about translation

JP: 最も強かった二人が
These two strongest people…
最後に戦い
Fought at the end

最も = the most (also used every time in the game someone calls Radahn the mightiest demigod)

強かった = strong, powerful, brawny

二人 = two people (二 = two, 人 = person, very generally)
>>
>>489627703
Proof he's the tarnished?
>>
>>489627260
There's something to the Miquella's Lily locations.
They're close to albinurics who he was recruiting to the Haligtree, it's near one of the red wolves of Radagon in the Carian cemetary, the demihumans on Mt. Gelmir, the shaded castle could be where he was getting Malenia's prosthetics from, etc.
>>
>>489627317
Genichiro is the boss. Isshin is the retired old guy drinking booze while ill.
>>
>>489628148
nigga can you fucking see the picture i posted with it do you know what jokes are
>>
>>489624758
>Elden Ring base game actually explains how Miquella can recall Radahn's Soul (he had made many Deathblight artifacts)

Your literal fanfiction is not an "explanation". You're a fucking moron who doesn't understand the lore you're trying to defend
>>
File: stalk.png (1.45 MB, 2000x1322)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>489627862
This nigger posts on /xivg/
>>
>>489628202
no, not really.
>>
>>489627859
>Accept the facts. The only reason why the warmonger didn't invade Stormveil and kill Godrick was because Margit was there.
Is what I'm replying to
>>
>>489628121
wonder if Ranni considers dragons to be "people"
>>
>>489628121
>Morgott's troops are still fighting in Gelmir
Yeah, they're fighting themselves.
>>
File: 1723155674902437.webm (3.99 MB, 960x540)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>489624758
>>489626019
>>489627317
>the headcanon schizoid with no sources cannot understand Sekiro
Accept your fate. You will only be an imitation of Godwyn's soldiers.
>>
It's been like a month and these trannies are still fuming because it was Radahn and not Godwyn lmao
>>
>enter the final boss room
>cutscene plays
>Miquella over Mohg's body doing some magic shit
>"Too late Tarnished, the ritual to revive my dear brother is complete, my Lord will defeat thee and we will usher in an Age of Compassion."
>"Mohg" rises
>to both Miquella and the players surprise, it is not Radahn, but Godwyn
>"Thanks dipshit, now let the Mohgwyn Dynysty begin!"
>fight starts, Miquella is a holy wizard that teleports away, Mohgwyn does melee and deathblight and lightning and bloodfire
>Option 1) kill Miquella first, Mohgwyn eats him and powers up.
>Option 2) kill Mohgwyn first, Miquella surrenders and the player can choose to spare or execute him
>>
>>489628302
/xivg/ is unironically more interesting to browse because of its nature it allows for infinite content to read even if it's just grownman and mentally ill troon illness. This thread just consists of the same topics on repeat. I miss /dsg/ I wish it was alive
>>
File: maleniajiren.jpg (148 KB, 862x1152)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>489628121
BRAWNYlenia.
>>
>>489628435
Why wouldn't she?
>>
do you guys remember the Radahn tripfag from here, I really wanted to know how he feels about the final boss
>>
>>489628121
>Morgott's troops are still fighting in Gelmir and hunting Tarnished to this very day moron.
Yeah those dudes cannibalizing each other and getting hunted down by iron virgins still really seem to be an indicator of an active war

Are you an actual fucking retard or what
>>
>>489627606
She looks fine I just like being mean, though you're supposed to make yourself in rpgs imo
I like wretch the best since like it makes equipment finds more impactful
>>
>Radahn
>needing a great rune to be big and strong against Malenia
>when Messmer, Hoarah Loux, Malekith, and more are strong without one
>when Godwyn beat up dragons without one
>mfw
>>
>>489628556
the thing being called mohgwyn would make more sense if godwyn were involved somehow
>>
>>489628297
The fanfiction is an explanation as miyazaki wants him and others to come up with their own interpretation of the lore. This is a fact.
>>
>>489628620
it might be a linguistic quirk but I notice that a lot of Japanese games and shows don't consider dragons or talking animals to be "people" even if they're fully sapient, as in they are specifically distinguished from 人. I don't know why this is the case or even if it's something they all do as opposed to the few I'm thinking of.
>>
>>489628661
What would his great rune had been if he had one?
>>
>>489628576
My instict tells me that this Anon took part of the Gundam meetup...
Perhaps...The Host of said meetup?
>>
>>489628496
real elden ring enjoyers just moved on and accepted the dlc was trash, godwyn or not. now you're left with headcanon and baits
>>489628631
the schizo who said his family wanted to kill him and used radahn just to talk off-topic and was actually a maleniafag? i remember and i dont care.
>>
File: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
The biggest battle of The Shattering was Leyndell vs Volcano Manor. Not Radahn vs Malenia.
>>
>>489628749
gret run of other snek
hiss bite ahh
>>
>>489628661
Speaking of Malenia a lot of people don't know that her Great Rune is completely useless and her healing is canonically independent from it.
>>
>>489628661
Malekith is the only one listed that is significant. All the other's deed's were accomplished while the Rune of Death was removed. Like "beating" the game with infinite health.
>>
>>489628121
>>489627974
Pulling some random fucks translation from reddit where he clearly used google translate is not great evidence
Just saying.
>>
>>489628435
she definitely talks to her pet dragon from the balcony of her rise, Adula begrudgingly half-listens
>>
You should've been able to be morgott's consort. Prove me wrong
>>
>middle of fighting consort Radahn
>Radahn dying
>Mohg's soul returns
>nothing protecting Miquella from Formless Mother who chooses Miquella like Scarlet Rot chose Malenia
>Mohg reclaims his stronger than ever body
>THE MOHGWYN DYNASTY RISES!
>I KNEW MIQUELLA LOVED ME, JUST NOT THIS MUCH!
>Miquella completely confused and unable to do anything as Mohg incorrectly assumes he did everything for Mohg to become a god
>>
>>489628778
Not that anon but hello fellow /xivg/er
>>
File: 1694703524954144.jpg (983 KB, 3001x3237)
983 KB
983 KB JPG
>>489628936
t.
>>
>>489628956
Kino
>>
>>489628787
>was actually a maleniafag
for some reason this detail alone is way funnier to me than the entire rest of that whole saga
>>
>>489628803
This is true!
>>
>>489628787
I enjoy elden ring and liked the dlc. It's their third best behind ringed city and old hunters. I've moved on however you're right. And part of the reason I like it is because it makes godwynfags and miquellatroons seethe hard. It's enjoyable watching people mald hell even consort radahn is easy as fuck and seeing people rage at it being unfair is funny too
>>
>>489628994
A hint of who you are?
Also hello hello!
>>
any of you fellow ringers have a higher refresh rate monitor?

i'm really fucking tired of manually lowering mine to 60hz every time i want to play elden ring, i'm wondering if there's a way to do this automatically. why is this game so terribly optimized?

if i don't lower it to 60hz i get motion sickness after 20 minutes of gameplay
>>
>>489628936
>>489629007
Yumes are mentally ill.
>>
>>489628889
Except you can find similar translations elsewhere.
>>
File: 1697676006664230.png (163 KB, 1296x414)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>489628631
>dlc so bad bro went to live in the woods
i do wonder about the top picture though
>>
>>489629254
Then why didnt you use them
>>
File: file.png (641 KB, 701x782)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
I did it bros. She lived.
>>
>>489629253
Yumes(xx chromosomes)>fujos(xx chromosomes)>husbandoFAGS>waifufags>"yumes"(troons)>"fujos"(troons)
>>
>>489628879
That was their fated deaths being removed. Not that it was impossible to die. Destined Death and Malekith being called the Deaths of Demigods was still enough to keep everyone in line but it's not like they had infinite health.
>>
File: IMG_5278.png (192 KB, 300x449)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>489629182
A nobody. You’ll only see me post this once in a while when people say curse you Bayle.
>>
>>489628787
>real elden ring enjoyers are still having fun throwing peanuts at braindead youtube outrage channel addicts trying to describe fromsoft stories with words like "character assassination"
fixed
>>
File: 1720120658802068.png (285 KB, 558x550)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>489629367
good job
>>
>>489628002
frost is great as a status effect and it's the only curved great sword with frost
>>
>>489629330
I like talking to you and wanted an excuse for our argument to continue
>>
What do you guys consider to be the most important offensive incantations for a str/fth build? I usually run Discus of Light (swap to Stone of Gurranq for demigod bosses), Beast Claw, and Crucible: Horns
>>
>>489629673
Hell yeah
Now we can be frens :D
>>
>>489629438
Where would hetero men that don't self-ship or ship any characters go?
>>
File: GoTDaemonSmile.jpg (161 KB, 835x830)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>489629501
chaoz ish a ladda, fellow /xivg/ger
>>
>>489629708
catch flame
>>
>>489629438
>t.women
>>
>>489629367
>So that one day, I can carry on Mother's work.
You fool, you've doomed an indefinite number of people!
>>
>>489629367
Surprised they didn't hide her corpse on a roadside somewhere you can bump into after this.
>>
Who should I post fan art of next
>>
niggas be thinking I'm made of noodles like fr bruh I just hit the penjamin flying out into the kuiper belt like nigga i'm not from earth you need to be bringing your best to step onto me and these niggas be droppin like flies when I pull out the glick???? Sad!
>>
What's going on here? this is that upper area in lower caria manor
>>
File: 1722294124698748.png (384 KB, 591x591)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>489630043
>>
>>489603252
Cute... Cute cute cute...
>>
>make a 50/50 str/fth build for Maliketh's sword
>make a character
>load into the chapel
>instant loss of interest in playing further
fucking w h y
Has my Godfrey&Hoarah adoration fully followed him even to the point of losing any worthy foes to fight?
>>
>>489607738
>wooden structures haven't rotted away
>fabrics haven't fallen apart
>open grassland not completely overgrown and covered by foliage and/or trees
>paved roads in relatively good condition
>metals out in the open not totally rusted
>all kinds of supplies still widely available
10 years, 100 at most.
>>
>>489630115
He is so slqiywiwywewoweyeepy
>>
Is there anyway I could get to Farum Azula without setting fire to the world? I'm currently up to the fire giant, but I really don't want to ruin my world by setting the tree on fire. I especially don't want to ruin my roundtable hub area with constant smoke.
>>
File: 1718146836032432.jpg (1.79 MB, 1708x1372)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>489630169
huh
>>489630162
share the build so i can live your legacy
>>489630251
i dont know if they fixed it but you can warp to there, you could also just download ce
>>
>>489628787
>real elden ring enjoyers just moved on and accepted the dlc was trash, godwyn or not. now you're left with headcanon and baits
I don't even care about the lore but I agree that the DLC sucks.
>>
>>489630162
You aren’t worthy of wielding destined death and hoarah loux’s respect
>>
File: 7507.jpg (51 KB, 680x585)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>489616175
Morning~!
>>
>>489629872
But she doesn't know the true Volcano Manor. She thinks it's a goodie and fun.
>>
File: FRHRnDCUUAANVpW.jpg (1.9 MB, 2894x4093)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>489628936
elden ring dating sim WHEN?
WHEN???

miyazaki, harlot, why art thee vexing my soul?
>>
File: Lower Caria manor.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>489630103
>>
File: 1722825257525019.png (290 KB, 640x931)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>489628778
>>489628994
>>489629182
>>489629501
>>489629782
Eb status? Thoughts on fiera?
>>
New headcanon:
Marika is Daedicar
>jarred shamans were criminals
>Marika was a whore
>she fucked that giant snake in Bonney Village who grew up to be Eiglay
>That's where her moniker of wanton strumpet came from
>during her rule as god, she'd sneak out and would disguise herself with the mimic veil to fuck randoms in the capital and that's where the unnamed demigods in the Wandering Mausoleums came from.
>>
>>489630331
Using CE to teleport to Farum Azula won't magically set the tree on fire?
>>
>>489630497
Just make a VN can't be that hard
>>
>>489630164
>all kinds of supplies still widely available
But people went crazy because of hunger.
>>
File: 875225.png (2.31 MB, 1916x1078)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>489629438
Based based based based based based based based
>>
>>489630504
Idk man, the manor is the most nonsensical area in the game. Do not think about it for more than five seconds.
>>
>>489630053
Just how many people have you blocked
I can't imagine they're too happy after fighting you and then become even more cancerous
>>
>>489629303
I sincerely hope he is doing ok and that he has someone in his life to be a positive and grounding influence.
>>
>>489630593
Can't you get there early in an isolated area?
>>
>>489630767
I only really block chinks
>>
>>489630164
>some structures entirely intact showing little signs of age
>all of marika's churches seemling overgrown and collapsed
>>
>>489630331
Forgot to set it up, but Arts would have quickstep and either Heavy or something else.
>>489630404
Fuck you, I'm doing it out of spite now, first I have to find a better face to copy over since the current one doesn't feel "beautiful, worn through combat"
>>
>>489629367
this anon is a Champion and a true Lord
>>
>>489630565
Fieras makes me hard
>>
What would its stats be if you can wield it?
>>
File: gotpunishedaemond.jpg (102 KB, 841x833)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>489630565
Single, I love them.
>>
>>489631167
Arcane/int and it does the destined death thing malekith stuff does
>>
>>489631167
Whose body is it? the GEQ?
>>
>>489631238
How come not a lot of players use the black blade incantations or Maliketh’s Black Blade? Does it suck on pve and pvp?
>>
>>489631167
not very good as it is a ceremonial tool and not a finding weapon
>>
File: 1723184134612679.jpg (69 KB, 693x617)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>what if Miquella was a polygamist
>Mohg's body gets stuffed with everyone's souls
>>
File: 1722180580337379.png (2.05 MB, 1170x1305)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>489629367
I commend thee, kind sir.
>>
File: Death.png (114 KB, 1069x765)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>489631012
I'm a retard. forgot the pic.>>489630331
>>
>>489631362
Black Blade is 46 FTH and uses 2 spell slots, and Destined Death is a stationary attack that never hits anything. Also the % damage effect is shit on most enemies and bosses because they don't have enough max health, might as well do a normal L2 for the same damage.
>>
>>489631362
Black Blade incant hits like a bus but you have to use it in melee range for good damage and it has zero HA. As for the UGS, it's just shit.
>>
>>489630331
I was trying to nurse my cat and she got so sl33py that she cried and got mad and it reminded me of Thiollier
>>
>>489631701
How will you survive the dlc with 50 vig?
>>
>>489597693
In serious need of a Miquella/Leda mommy shota doujinshi rn
>>
>>489632171
And I'm in serious need of some peace an quiet, but you keep yapping your mouth
*pops you one right in the kisser*
>>
>>489632032
>How will you survive the dlc with 50 vig?
>people still shit on 50 vig
You are genuinely, unironically, unstoppably, lobotomized if you are buckbroken enough to always cram in 60 vigor no matter what.
Did DLC fine on 50 vigor before, will do it fine again, git gud.
>>
So the game doesn't set them as Those Who Live in Death for some reason.
>>
>>489630473
That letter is delivered at the end of her questline after the PC has personally informed her about how fucked up the manor is. She knows exactly what's up.
>>
>>489632364
I wish there are more arts of Miquella like this where he gets fucked
>>
>>489625258
Godwyncels...
>>
>>489632513
Ghostflame wasn't really part of all that to begin with which is why I still think it's funny that they let the Deathrite Birds use deathblight
>>
>>489632360
pops what in the kisser? a kiss? a cute lil kissu? a heartfelt meeting of our lips? a slobbery passionate encounter of our orifices that which breathe out our life spirit and speak the words which connect our souls? sorry cutie but i am taken
>>
>>489632364
Is 50 vig really good enough for the dlc? What about for pvp?
>>
>>489632364
>>489632768
Miquella is a top with a massive cock that he almost faints when it's fully erect
>>
>W-WHAT THE FRICK???? MY YOUTUBE PVP VIDEOS DIDN'T TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY AGAINST THIS!!! I'M ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING CLUELESS RETARDS!!!!
>I-I NEED TO RELAX.... WHAT WOULD JEENINE DO IN THIS SITUATION???
>Y-YEAH I KNOW JUST WHAT HARDSWAP WILL WORK AGAINST THIS JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE...
>HAH! TAKE THIS, LAGGY GANKER!!!!
>W-WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING??? SHIT GAME ATE MY FUCKING INPUT!!!! OH MY STEELOVSKY GIVE ME A MINUTE...
>HEH ONCE I PULL OUT MY FINAL EPIC CHASETHEBRO HARDSWAP YOUR CAREER IS FUCKING OVER, SHITNET ABUSER-ACK
>>
>>489629891
Miyazaki would’ve been slaughtered if he did that.
>>
File: eldenringmiquellagamer.png (423 KB, 680x594)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>489633106
Yes, fine for both.
>>489632768
What he >>489633124 said. The fainting bit is arguable.
>>
>>489598189
NTA. I found his channel when he made the Artorias Prepare to Cry video. It was neat enough as someone who wasn't really a lorefag at the time. Gave me baby tier vanilla interpretation. By the time he started shilling for DS2 I stopped watching. I've been on 4chan since the Rock was cooking on /b/ (not sure when that was) but didn't start posting on /v/ or /vg/ until maybe 2015
>>
File: My weapons .png (139 KB, 720x450)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>
>>489633053
I PUNCHED your TEETH with my FIST
>>
>>489632723
Note that she specifies her mother Tanith's work, and not the work of Rykard's volcano manor. This can just as well be interpreted to mean that she wishes to gather righteous champions to walk a more honorable path like the one Tanith spoke of once, as opposed to the purpose of feeding Rykard's insatiability, which troubled her enough to make her want to kill herself.
It doesn't sound to me like she would want to continue the work that made her want to kill herself, so much as the fulfilment of the fantasy that was given to her before she knew the truth. This is what I interpret to mean from when she says she wants to be the proud daughter of volcano manor, that despite her dark origins she is unafraid to go find her purpose in life and to bring some honor to Tanith's and the manor's legacy after Rykard sullied both.
Of course, this is all mere assumptions just as much as anyone else's is.
>>
>>489633685
it is too late, by tonight you will have visualised our tender and messy embrace in your mind's eye
>>
Does your weapon define your build or your stats define your build?
>>
>>489634263
No?
>>
>>489634321
I define my build
>>
>>489631362
you can use gargoyles blackblade.
corpse wax cutter is black flame
>>
does anyone have any idea how nanaya's torch is after the nerfs?
>>
>>489634321
my RP defines my build
>>
Dear Miyazaki:

Fuck Commander Gius and fuck whoever designed this fight. He's somehow worse than the Putrid Knight
>>
>>489634707
No
>>
File: baki kneel.jpg (558 KB, 640x1017)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>489634710
>>
>>489633151
>halberd + reaper
For what fucking purpose
>>
>"Bro the world has gone le crazy everyone is hollowed and society has collapsed and"
>Edible goat herds running all over
>Castle pantries are stocked with food
>Raya Lucaria students still studying, some are even guarding POWs
>Redmanes organizing burn walls, wildlife extermination ambushes
>Leyndell possesses such weight of arms and bureaucratic capacity to maintain an invasion AND project force through the rest of the continent to hunt Tarnished
>Thops forgets his dorm pass and gets locked out, is just sitting around nearby
>
The Shattering was roughly a decade or two ago and the game would be a hundred times better with Sekiro-style enemy vocal barks instead of Dark Souls mindless moaning from enemies who are clearly still conscious.
>>
>>489634794
I feel you bwo
>dexfag playthrough
>having fun with cirques and shit
>mfw these two mounted niggers
I am popping veins just trying to land a hit
>>
>>489635021
>the game would be a hundred times better with Sekiro-style enemy vocal barks instead of Dark Souls mindless moaning
too much work
>>
>>489635021
Miyazaki said it was centuries
>>
>>489635021
everyone is immortal and simply wants to die but can't.
that's why nobody eats the sheep and goats
>>
>>489635260
GRRM said it was thousands of years
>>
File: 1716990281064250.jpg (194 KB, 1468x1876)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
What's the "Society has fallen, billions must die" of Elden Ring?
>>
>>489635287
Everyone wants to die, which is why every single enemy in the game except a single suicide cult in L*mgrave display a desire for self-preservation.
>>
>>489635021
It was originally supposed to be more dead but they wanted to capture the Harry Potter audience since people were hyped for Hogwarts Legacy so they made Thops and made the world a little more alive so you could fantasize as going to Raya Lucaria and things still functioning
>>
File: I AM COMING FOR YOU.webm (3.92 MB, 852x480)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xms9ECtiNug
>>
>>489635452
I think you pretty much already know the answer since you posted it
The Golden Order has Fallen, may Chaos take the world
Or like Dung eater
>>
>>489635580
kill all tf2ggers
>>
>>489635580
>Teabagging while he's running like a bitch
Also cool turbo twink gimmick to be honest
>>
>>489631020
>the 'canon' set is one you stole off a dude you murdered for pretty much no good reason
this has never felt right. Like much of ER
>>
File: IMG_1066.jpg (761 KB, 1527x2048)
761 KB
761 KB JPG
WHY THE FUCK COULD WE NOT HELP MESSMER OVERCOME HIS MOMMY ISSUES WITHOUT HIM DYING?
>>
>Golden Order Greatsword
>no fashion works with it
GOD FUCCKING DMAN IT
>>
>>489635021
Yes yes the Dark Souls formula has become a crutch for From that allows them to churn out slop and sucks out their creativity, we know this. They copy things just because they were in Demon's Souls seemingly without even remembering the original context.
>>489635310
He did not. He said he wrote what happened thousands of years ago, that includes everything.
>>
>>489635848
You can, just imagine that he survives
>>
>>489622909
No kidding, she NEEDS waterfowl because she's nothing without it, everything else is fine I guess, cool ost tho
>>
>>489635875
Why not the death knight armor set?
>>
>>
File: 1693059004655752.png (260 KB, 440x602)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>489635786
Yeah it honestly kinda sucks balls and Vargram's lore is just dogshit, they should have just used the vagabond set
>>
>>489635021
>the 'bad' ending is fixing the rune and restoring the afterlife in a world where most of it is pretty much well functioning with some shit holes here and there, just like anywhere, ever
>the "true" ending is completely destroying this religion this functioning religion and abandoning the land which has shown to be a breeding grounds for fucked up monster gods who screw it up any way they can
Wow
Really compelling
>>
I've done Gaius on horseback 3 playthroughs in a row and I still don't get what the seething is about
>>
>>489635786
Then go to another general.
>>
>>489636213
It's probably coming from people who didn't realize you could use Torrent to dodge the charge
>>
>>489635021
why is it that literally every single post whining about this game's story is some massive cope
>>
>>489636284
i don't have to have played the game to know about it and talk about it.
>>
>>489635959
Not for long, given that he tore his body to shreds unsealing the Abyssal Serpent
>>
>>489636375
You can't use Torrent when you summon other players
>>
>>489636213
>>489636375
>Use Torrent against Gaius
>Get hit ONCE
>Torrent fucking dies
>Have to spend a flask to get him back
I'm convinced everyone who says to use Torrent for Gaius is trolling. He genuinely makes the fight harder because you need to play perfectly if you use him.
>>
>>489634321
stats
claymore with dex = dex build
claymore with str = str build
>>
Is the scadutree a real physical tree and the erdtree (as we see it) an illusion?
>>
File: 4b2.jpg (29 KB, 680x622)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>invade on seamless
>it's all open world horse invasions against idiots that don't know how to play the game
>invade in vanilla
>it's all swift slash Argentinian gank squads
>>
deathbound is pretty cool
>>
>>489636192
The only bad endings are dung eater and frenzy flame
>>
>>489636383
ridiculously mediocre bait but inb4 some lorenigger types an essay in response to (you) anyway
>>
>>489636409
Then you can help nurse him back to health, retard
>>489636613
The shadowtree is the shadow of the tree
>>
File: 1708334133085659.jpg (1.65 MB, 2560x1440)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>explored almost the entire DLC with my jar invader
>by the end of it he looks like a fucking jar ninja
>>
>>489636385
Yes you do. Stay here and I'll dryhump you. Faggot.
>>
>>489636530
almost everything he has besides what the AOE and the phase transform go right past you if you just dash in his general direction
phase 1 takes like a minute because he hard commits to so much shit including his boar attacks
it's even easier if you just keep him stuck in one of the corners near the entrance until phase 2
>>
>>489635848
Along with Malekith he seems like the boss who we had the highest chance of talking down. Unfortunately, the player tarnished is a psychotic murderhobo who cannot be reasoned with.
>>
>>489636659
>swift slash
Worthless after the patch
>>
>>489637074
not in a 3v1
>>
>>489636659
Seamless has some decent players in meta range, it's just not sweaty by nature.
>>
>>489636713
an essay of mental illness is scarcely any different from a couple words of low IQ dismissal
>>
>>489636284
What am I only allowed to say nice things?
>>
>>489636192
Ranni doesn't abandon the world, she ascends to godhood and founds her own order. But, by necessity of lacking a body, it is a much subtler one without a god directly ruling as monarch on earth.
>>
File: tarnish.png (140 KB, 300x300)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>489635786
that is not the canon set, the canon set you buy at the twin maiden husks and is featured in the tutorial icons, canonically the tarnished of no renown wears the knight set
the promotional material for the game featuring Vargram (a story character) does not mean that the player character is Vargram
>>
File: eldenringDLC.jpg (83 KB, 861x632)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>489636949
>Malekith
This typo is still being made.
>>
Wow.... so awesome
Thank you for the gold, kind stranger
>>
>>489637074
No, it's still strong as fuck.
>>
>>489634057
maybe she just wants to learn how to dance
>>
>base game invasions
For the early game to avoid endless overworld limgrave/liurnia
>Seamless
90+ invasions
>>
>>489636848
Are you a girl
>>
File: mcfuckinghadit.png (85 KB, 415x450)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>489637478
>this faggot is still in the "zeitgeist"
FUCKING FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU DEAD INTERNET THEORY ICON
>>
>>489637281
I think Vangram is the promotional material because he's (visually distinct) because he's one of the only Tarnisheds that got that far without like falling to something else, like Vyke.
But Berrnhal does that too and like gers further than Vangram so idk
>>
>>489637682
what is bro yapping about
>>
>>489637243
Holy headcanon
>>
>>489635848
Why didn't Miquella just ask him to unseal Enir Ilim?
>>
>>489637759
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>489637174
Yes or I'll do gay things to you
>>
File: file.png (63 KB, 386x118)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>shit on taunters so much they block you
love to see it
>>
>>
is there a summoning pool for the abductor virgins?
>>
File: overburdened 1.webm (3.92 MB, 852x480)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>489635736
>cool turbo twink gimmick to be honest
It's fun, but it really relies on people willingly killing themselves by approaching me. It's fun to just facetank everything, though.
>>
>>489627427
I already gave source, read what Deathroot does and the power of Deathblight
>>489628470
>Look at these attacks that look nothing alike
lol??
>>
>>489637779
It's all suitably vague but I've read posters here claiming she doesn't have an order of her own at all even though she says she does. It's clear she's an Empyrean ascending to godhood, it's just a different kind.
>>
>>489637660
Thats a dumbass question
>>
>>489638012
and it's based
>>
>>489635021
>Most NPCs end up dying
>Caelid, Haligtree and Malenia are rotting
>Liurnia sinking into the Lake of Rot
>Godwyn's body spreading death aids
>Flame of Frenzy spreading
>Rykard regenerating himself
>Leyndell being reduced to ashes
>Mountaintops will be literally empty
>Shadowlands is still abandoned, won't ever return to the "normal" world
>Even enemies that should be neutral like Perfumer Tricia end up being killed because fuck them and fuck you
Ending involves you linking the fi- leaving the world and letting everything solve by itself.
>>
>>489637682
The people worshipping a "folk hero" for a video game because he beats bosses for them isn't the pitiful part
The truly pitiful part is after he blew up on leddit he immediately did an "I am Ironman" reveal and then started scheduling Malenia bossfights to the point where he later made a post to complain about how he felt "forced" to do nothing but fight Malenia with all his free time and that it was affecting his life
>>
>>489597775
retarded chart
>>
>>489635848
All demigods will be reborn some day as long as Erdtree is still intact
>>
>>489638423
No because I'm hoarding their remembrances
>>
>>489638132
This type of build sounds super fun with a fingerprint shield.
>>
>>489638008
>>489638308
Why did you reply to my post twice but not answer my question in either of them
>>
File: 1698028739536236.png (520 KB, 465x558)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>489637478
every once in a while i find a post that just looks like it's been done with AI or some shit, because how much "popular" shit they put together
>>
File: only in ohio :skull:.webm (3.82 MB, 960x540)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>
>>489638802
I keked, thanks for posting poopa
>>
How soon can you get milady/carian sorcery sword/dryleaf arts? Thinking of grabbing these and doing the dlc completely first time in ng+
>>
>>489638802
aw hell nah *boom* *boom* what the hell :skull :skull: who invited this guy?
>>
>>489636409
a sherpent nevhur dies...
>>
File: 20240807111838_1.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
I played the DLC for dozens of hours before seeing the sky like this. What is the deal?
>>
>>489639115
it's called weather
>>
>>489638423
*burns ur erdtree*
>>
>>489638737
Hol up is my beloved Dungeon Meshi normalfag shit after the anime? Say it ain't so
>>
>>489639115
There are some decently rare weather conditions in the game. Altus in main game can get so foggy you literally can't see leyndell.
>>
>>489637478
>>489637682
>>489638737
I feel bad for the people drawing these
Imagine having optimized your own art so cynically that it's indistinguishable from the "we'll reach as many consumer segments as we can" slop that a team of marketing execs might think is a good piece of media.
>Dude it's the character from Trending Thing 1 and the character from Trending Thing 2... together!
It's not Dead Internet Theory or AI, and it would be better if it were. I can't imagine being a human and learning to draw to such a level and then just churning out whatever will net you the most retweets/shares forever.
>>
>>489639306
technically, it's netflix, so
>>
>>489639306
no shit
>>
>>489638802
Ong deadass y'all need Jesus's fanum tax zero rizz ahhh bruh :skull:
>>
>>489638737
...What's with the Kamina glasses?
>>
Does the rock heart carry over to NG+
>>
>>489637478
what the fuck even is this
>>
>>489639306
always was
>>
>>489639631
fanart of a cringe reddit meme combined with an anime made by an esl from the spelling error in the title
>>
>>489638737
hol up is that bocchi the rock using kamina glasses being grabbed by frieren like that one chainsaw man panel while malenia's on the background, about to hit her? haha no way!
>>
I want Frieren to get raped by a Caelid dog
>>
Arabic man here. What's a good idea for a build?
>>
>>489640289
Shamshir and both exploding tears, have fun
>>
>>489640107
Woooow!
>>
>>489640289
>wanted to link jihad tarnished anon
>remember erg archive is dead
:(
>>
File: 1717702105664273.webm (3.88 MB, 968x544)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>489640289
>>
>>489640410
>>489640410
>>489640410
>>
>>489640183
Elden Ring is probably one of the better settings when it comes to rape, since you don't have to worry about death through exhaustion or anything like that, and it can last for years and years.
>>
>>489640289
extreme repentance gesture towards the erdtree five times during every coop sesh
>>
>>489598101
>failed onlyfans
Anon, why lie? She's a pretty enough goth girl. She either, never had an only fans, or, it never failed. In the modern internet climate, you can only pick one.
>>
>>489608926
She's ripping out Messmer's eye
>>
File: 1711175418118978.png (289 KB, 617x516)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>489643283
come on anon.
>>
>>489644289
>implying an army of simps wouldn't pay for this
??? You're only proving yourself even further wrong. IF she has an onlyfans, I would guarantee it was doing well enough.

The only way you could prove me wrong would be if you posted a picture of her cosplaying Fia but wearing nothing but the outer robe and fia's panties.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.09 MB, 1280x2235)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB PNG
>>489644814
Anon, I'm not saying she has one, I'm saying she first tried to focus more on cosplays (mainly with her in underwear), and ended up sticking to Elden Ring since it was what gave her the more attention. Unless you genuinely believe someone would post pictures of themselves like that if they weren't going to set up one.
https://x.com/Miss_Chalice/status/1794017671194743259
https://x.com/Miss_Chalice/status/1793704065010159816
>>
>>489644814
Also: https://onlyfans.com/misschalice
Come on, now.
>>
>>489645439
>>489645634
Nice. Also, you clearly misunderstood what I way saying, I agree with what you said, I just find contention with the qualifier "failed". she's still cosplaying, she's just doing it while giving quasi lore asmr now.
>>
>>489646124
Fair enough.
>>
>>489640412
had to happen
>>
>>489609532
Why are you so obsessed with rats? Are you a nazi?
>>
>>489619395
>neither Godwyn nor Those who Live in Death are soulless
>Deathblight can't work on Godwyn, since there's no soul to transport back to a body
so does Godwyn have a soul or not
>>
>>489648265
*shows up with a godwyn soul shaped belly*
ummm i dont think so....

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.