[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722339810069026m.jpg (188 KB, 1024x1003)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
What rennala sees
>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg
Dead: >>489969665
>>
>>
(1/2)

In essence I believe Elden Ring, with the DLC concluded any future content in this series yet to be announced, can be viewed as primarily a cautionary tale.

I believe the most useful way of understanding the story is viewing the demi-gods as embodying different pathologies of the human psyche, and as the Tarnished, our role is the navigate them and uproot them at the source so the world (the mind-body-spirit complex) can be finally mended. There is also the possibility of becoming cynical about this process of healing and setting everything aflame, thus removing the pathology by doing away with the whole. But interestingly, the DLC doesn't offer any such range of choice. Whether this is by design, or due to From releasing their project too early we'll likely not know for some time.

Let us assume it's by design. Perhaps by way of showing a demi-god's gradual downfall in a linear fashion From hoped to communicate more effectively the resulting travesty. By seeing downfall unfold no matter what in order to progress, we have a clearer understanding of what to avoid.

In particular I believe Miquella's story to caution not to give up on the ideal (represented by the Haligtree) despite prior failure. Following the path of Marika's ascension was not in his initial plans, and his watering the Erdtree with his own blood is a testament to that refusal, preferring a kinder path that minimizes the need for others to shed their blood to the utmost. He is shown going astray, and I believe that was a combination of factors: Radahn preventing his ascension by holding the stars in stasis, Malenia failing to defeat Radahn, protect him and succumbing to the scarlet rot, and Mohg abducting him. He resorted to going to the Land of Shadow after being betrayed (or perceiving betrayals) by those closest to him, and being subject to evil despite his sincere desire to do the right thing.
>>
File: 6666666.png (1.05 MB, 628x1248)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
radahn was mpregged here
>>
File: 1696396631774280.png (80 KB, 238x273)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>People are still ganking and "afk" farming at Limpgrave to this day
>>
>>490037075
Why are you posting your headcanon here?
>>
File: IMG_1383.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>490036825
The one anon who ranted about ancient dragon Florissax being good wasn’t wrong
>>
what's the deal with schizos
>>
(2/2)

It was in the midst of his inner struggle after being absconded from the Haligtree (which is a reason for Marika's grief and perhaps even the Shattering of the Elden Ring) that he began using his charm magic nefariously on full blast, no longer merely pacifying to encourage unity, but enthralling would be offenders and making them into his minions: beginning with Mohg. This is the moment he turned his back on the precepts (Law of Causality and Regression) that he discovered in the post-Radagon Golden Order and embodied in the creation of his Haligtree Order. It was then he decided to be the Marika of the past, while still clinging onto the illusion of his ideal world that he long since abandoned, but with minions rather than people with their free will intact. Since Radahn desired to ascend the throne of the original Golden Order as is shown in his action of preventing other Empyreans from having their versions of Order realized, and would never accept his proposal, he stuck him in Mohg's corpse and enthralled him instead of his respecting his free will and finding another Lord (that would in all likelihood be the Tarnished if Miquella was still following his original plans as the gift of Torrent and the Spirit Calling Bell imply).

Miquella, and I believe Elden Ring in general, is a lesson in not letting the outside world or the actions of other corrupt your inner sanctum. To always be kind and pursue the highest good in each moment regardless. To not abandon your other half (Trina, the divine feminine representing universal compassion and true love) at the expense of any goal, no matter how noble it may seem to be. For the very moment you do so, your ideal becomes corrupt and fated to be snuffed out. However, if you forgive the trespasses of others, seeing yourself in them and allow them the opportunity to be washed clean of their sins (Marika and Ranni) you can receive a future where there is hope of deliverance.

Be the Miquella who never succumbed.
>>
File: 1467815377848.png (36 KB, 134x123)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>490037238
>people grief in 20XX
>people get upset at people griefing in 20XX
shocked. surprised, even. befuddled, you could say. subverted, possibly.
>>
>>490037393
Namefag ones like >>490037075 just want attention they want to be known somehow somewhere because their actual lives are shit and this is the only place they can get some positive attention. That's how these schizos are in many of these generals
>>
Confused lorelet here, whats a maiden, is Miquella a maiden because he acts feminine, are only numen maidens or any woman can be a maiden, are those old women without eyes maidens, why does no one have a maiden if its such an important part of being tarnished
>>
>>490037075
>>490037486
Thanks for sharing your ideas. I will read.
>>
>>490037486
He did accept the proposal. We know the vow was two sided. He could've changed his mind but he initially accepted.
>>
File: 1692487372425822.png (16 KB, 141x100)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Is ER's world less dull than Dark Souls'? I played DS1 + a bit of 2 and they were fairly bland, making it hard to give a shit about what I was doing.
>>
>>490037749
it's more or less the same, if you didn't like dark souls you're not going to like elden ring
>>
>>490037749
It's even worse since they aren't insane but act like they are
>>
>>490037749
I mean
No I guess?
More dull perhaps depending on what you mean
>>
File: 19659016598195.jpg (79 KB, 570x379)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Honeyed rays of gold...
Deliver my spirit...
>>
Damn did /fsg/ die?
I played way too much Elden Ring in June/July, I need to take at least a year off. Time to focus on my life instead of jap vidya
>>
>>490037047
This is the only (you) you'll be getting from me because you already sound like an insufferable faggot
>Yes but Souls lore is always bad so this really shouldn't surprise you. Not saying we should be happy about bad lore, but if you bought the game expecting good lore you're an idiot.
I guess it's too much to ask for a coherent narrative and more details now that the world is bigger and allegedly has an entire backstory they can use and it's something that they have been improving steadily?
>Other way around. Radahn and Gaius are shit, all the others range from fine to kino.
Messmer and Midra are the only decent bosses with some amount of effort put into them, this isn't debatable
>Wrong as fuck. I've already replayed it many times over.
Mentally ill NEET opinion, nobody enjoys going through the empty open world or the same legacy dungeons with 0 changes or new loot in them
>No it isn't, not even close. What the fuck is this revisionism?
So you don't even invade I guess you saw the chainsaw was patched out and though the multiplayer was le saved
>Arenas are fucking fine.
You're retarded if you think 3 copy pasted open circles that allow extreme passivity is "fine" but what else could I expect
>The only bad part about the open world is the empty ugly finger zones filled with enemies nobody likes.
The vast majority of the open world is empty and I know you're a disingenuous retard already because you didn't mention areas such as Rauh which is by far the best example of why the open world experiment failed
>>
>>490037075
>>490037486
I don't disagree with your point but radahn had agreed to the vow at some point based on miquella's dialog.
But yes his tale is meant to be a cautionary one but I think you're missing parts here
Obsession. I think more than anything he's driven by obsession, his obsession had good in it when he had his love he was obsessed with saving everyone, helping his sister, saving godwyn from his undead state. But upon discarding his emotions he became obsessed with his goal, his goal to bring about his new age, and his goal to make radahn his elden lord. Note how, during their boss in the second phase there are lyrics in the background, it's just saying "radahn be my consort" over and over, showing the obsession that drives the newborn god, even him cradling radahn when they die is an example of this.
>>
>>490038391
>I guess it's too much to ask for a coherent narrative and more details now that the world is bigger and allegedly has an entire backstory they can use and it's something that they have been improving steadily?
Yes because you made the mistake in thinking japs actually learn from their mistakes unless something catastrophic happens. They don't. There's a reason they were nuked twice. Stop thinking they're the same as us.
>>
>Invade in Castle Ensis
>See host party fighting high up, use phantom finger to respawn
>Appear in the boss room. Rellana's model appears to be stuck in place on my end but the real her is invisible and fighting them.
What the fuck? Why is there even an invader spawn point in the arena?
>>
>>490038391
Are you enjoying the game anon? Are you having fun. Not with the dlc but the game as a whole?
>>
I've always wondered. Why argue subjective opinions so often despite knowing neither of you will change eachother's minds? What's the appeal? Do you guys just like arguing?
>>
>>490038968
I'm based
>>
BLASTING THICK FUCKING ROPES OF STEAMING HOT CUM DEEP IN MELINA'S WOMB.
>>
>>490039061
Wanna be my bf
>>
>>490037749
I think it's much more interesting. It's medieval high fantasy with a blend of Norse, Germanic, Abrahamic, and Mesopotamian influences. Aesthetically it's very cool. Your player character feels less like an ascended literal who of legend, and more like an ascended literal who of myth.
I like both, but Elden Ring's world draws me in more than Dark Souls's did.
>>
File: 1708285885051490.png (79 KB, 150x252)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>490038968
>Erm you cannot argue in a forum okay chuddie, just assimilate the lowest common denominator opinion and have FUN my dude
>>
>>490038968
I was going to give you a serious answer but >>490039090 distracted me
>>
>Yes but Souls lore is always bad so this really shouldn't surprise you.
slop consumer...i kneel...
>>
File: 1723228190101608.png (287 KB, 1280x719)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>490037075
>>490037486
I think radahn being tied to miquella was intentional. That radahn had lost much of what made him good too. Based on what we're told by jeren, freyja, what we see in item descriptions, and what miquella says. Radahn did seem like a legitimately good person at some point, it's likely during this time he agreed to miquella's vow, however over time he became worse and worse, more blood thirsty, more warlike, look at the corpses around his castle, those were the original inhabitants, the jp version also describes him as an occupier of caelid and a shogun. While miquella abandoned himself for his dreams radahn lost himself to his dreams.
They're two sides of the same coin
>>
>>490037702
I appreciate you.

>>490037707
>>490038424

There would be no reason for Malenia to fight him if he agreed initially. Radahn went so far as to not only refuse, but actively prevent a new Order from emerging. He wants to be the third Elden Lord of the Old Order, and so Miquella decided to enthrall him when he forsook universal law (the true Golden Order precepts of Law of Causality and Regression) during or after his abduction.

I think the biggest tell of this being the case is Miquella's abandonment of Trina. When he abandons his "love" it's not just his love for her, but the emotion itself. True love always honors free will and doesn't impose itself forcibly. What remains in Miquella by the end of the DLC is attachment and infatuation, born out of fear and lust that manifests in him enthralling Radahn who is touted as the strongest demi-god to fight the Tarnished that he cannot control.
>>
>>490039175
I'm not saying to assimilate. I just want to know the fun in arguing. I legitimately don't understand and wish to learn. I'm not mocking you or speaking down to you in any way. I'm genuinely curious.
>>490039371
Souls lore has always been bad. But their small settings allowed for the bad lore to be better put together with itself, it also made things narratively clear, not just some literal troon schizo like ymir exposition dumping but item descriptions with depth to it not things like "the cold never bothered him anyway" but things that actually did show character motivation us getting concise answers even in the opening dialogs. Elden ring has the worst lore in the series.
>>
>>490039090
Hot
>>
What is he posting about, bros?
>>
I wonder what would happen if you did this to Radahn.
>>
>>490039825
Like I said, it's likely he changed his mind or the fight was part of the agreement. Only after radahn's death does miquella say that his own part in the vow was completed. His part of the vow in some way involved radahns death.
>>
>>490036981
That Miquella should've been Netanyahu
>>
File: 1723203108449271.png (167 KB, 719x522)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>490040202
>>
>>490039825
There's no actual indication of him wanting to be lord of the old order, just elden lord. We are also not given a reason for why he warred against the stars. The closest we've gotten is him protecting sellia and that's still not outright saying why be did it. Any assumption of why he did it is pure headcanon. Because elden ring lore relies on headcanon way more than any of the other games
>>
>>490038968
I read a take here every so often that changes my own opinion or perspective. It's called having an open mind and not being ignorantly obtuse for no reason (A very common symptom amongst anonymous 4channelers)
>>
>>490040202
Probably boom-posting about how his Shatter-lenial daughter is being a moralfag.
>>
>>490040221
Do what
>>
miquella was a mistake
>>
>>490039825
>>490040429
We are potentially given a reason for why radahn stopped the stars. Nothing to do with an empyrean or sellia necessarily
" Sword encrusted with a line of stars fashioned from small pieces of crude glintstone. Weapon of the demi-human swordsmen. When bestowed with this weapon by their queen, the swordsmen swear to find the truth that lies at the end of the procession of stars."
"Onze, a master swordsman who devoted himself to the Star-Lined Sword, realized that only ruin awaited at the end of the procession of stars, and imprisoned himself in order to forestall it.
However, Yosh, an apprentice who absorbed his technique, stubbornly refused to heed his master's words, and spent his entire life at his side, in defiance of his self-imposed seclusion."

Procession is a type of orderly movement. The movement of stars lead to ruin, stars are tied to and govern fate. The movement of fate leads to ruin. Whatever is meant to happen in the future is going to be really fucking bad essentially.
We see with yosh that he, much like radahn, attempted to forestall it. It's likely if any reason, that's why radahn halted the stars.
>>
File: GUvkaqwaIAAW_WF.jpg (48 KB, 727x900)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
The deep tragedy of Messmer's heart!
>>
File: Gotoh san.jpg (65 KB, 850x997)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
How would she fare in the lands between?
>>
>>490041239
qrd on this semen demon?
>>
>>490040221
>dude you have a useless organ inside your anus that makes you feel pleasure, believe me man
Imagine falling for this lmao
>>
>>490041475
Ballad of the Brave Bocchi

In the realm where music softly strums,
Where shy hearts dream and courage hums,
There lived a lass with a timid grace,
Whose inner strength none could erase.

Bocchi was her name so fair,
A maiden caught in quiet despair,
With fretful heart and anxious brow,
She longed for friends, but knew not how.

In halls of high school, bright and grand,
She faced her fears and took a stand,
With trembling steps and hopeful plea,
She yearned to find her company.

The band of friends she sought to gain,
Amidst her doubts and hidden pain,
She ventured forth with earnest plea,
To forge a bond, to truly be.

Her songs, though fraught with soft dismay,
Were melodies that paved the way,
For through her strums and heartfelt song,
She showed that bravery’s not wrong.

In darkest night and brightest day,
She fought the shadows, found her way,
With courage shining in her eyes,
She faced the world and touched the skies.

For Bocchi’s tale is one of might,
Of finding strength in inner light,
Though shy and gentle was her soul,
She proved that she could reach her goal.

So raise a glass to Bocchi’s name,
A hero true, in music’s fame,
For in her quest to face the crowd,
She showed that hearts can be unbowed.

Let her story live and soar,
A chivalric tale of evermore,
Of Bocchi brave, whose song took flight,
And turned her fears to shining light.
>>
>>490041063
So everything's doomed and radahn was a hero trying to halt it? Are we the baddies?
>>
File: 1715970563989137.png (404 KB, 877x500)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>490041475
>He isn't aware of Bocchi the reddit
God damn I wish I was this fucking free, all the algorithmic slop always finds a way to expose itself to me no matter what I do
>>
>>490041063
As long as the stars remain still, my ass will be safe. That's what Radahn thought.
>>
>>490041475
Bokki the Cock
>>
>>490041716
God did you a lil favor by putting it there so when you shit it feels ok instead of just a huge pain
>>
File: 1718772418627171.webm (3.54 MB, 960x540)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB WEBM
why did B team make the final boss?
>>
>>490041063
I just imagine it's the End of the Universe.
Onze realized ruin awaits.
Lusat glimpsed stars dying and Azur saw darkness, like after the Heat Death, which probably just means the Primeval Current is Time. Current is like a flow as in flow of time.
Radahn hoped he could stop the stars to stop the expansion of the Universe.
And then there's that theory that the Greater Will lost contact due to the expansion of the Universe.
>>
File: 1713624629870331.webm (3.92 MB, 1280x720)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>490042018
>Roll
>Roll
>Wait a bit
>Roll
>Roll
>Get one hit in
>Boss immediately spergs out and you have to roll his anime dance again
YOOOOO THIS GAMEPLAY FIREEE FRFR
>>
>>490041239
>wants to play her guitar with other traveling merchants' harp thing
>too shy to approach them
>>
>>490041063
>>490041796
>>490041878
The ruin at the end the demihumans saw was the ruin of radahns asshole by miquella. They tried helping radahn before radahn realized it. Once he realized he tried to save himself. Ranni didn't actually need us to kill him to get to nokrom, no, she read too many land of reeds boylove novels and became a deranged fujo/yume hybrid and seeked to ensure she grooms us into being her spouse and ensure miquella gets to rape her brother to ensure her fanfics become truth.
>>
>>490042226
are you farming for fingerprint nostrums?
>>
File: Sellen.jpg (216 KB, 2152x2543)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>490041063
What does Sellen's ball smell like?
>>
>>490042447
>the ruin of radahns asshole by miquella
Has anyone photoshopped Radahn into the goatse pose yet, where his asshole is instead a gravity well?
>>
File: GUvY2zaaMAA3tUp.jpg (468 KB, 2048x1347)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>
File: 33.jpg (644 KB, 1728x3444)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>
>>490042768
be the change you wanna see in the world, you weirdo.
>>
File: 1723476530284445.jpg (833 KB, 2707x3199)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
>play solo, relying on item upgrades, maintaining a good level relative to the content, some usual fromsoft consumables, and my skill.
>mindnumbingly difficult, takes about 200 hours to get to where any given boss is killable within 20 tries. Bosses are really fucking annoying and often feel unfair.
>anyone who complains about it is told that there are items which help you on specific fights, like the blasphemous claw for Maliketh or bewitching branch for commander Niall. These items significantly reduce the difficulty but require little to no player skill, simply require stumbling upon them while exploring, meaning you have to spend countless hours exploring every single corner of the giant map to have any chance of finding them, or to just look things up.
>"you realize spirit ashes exist right? Stop complaining about difficulty if you're not using all the tools at your disposal. Go search the wiki, Miyazaki wants us to work together."
>use mimic tear, happen to find it by chance, never looked it up. Seemed like it would be OP intuitively. Look up items that are useful on certain fights as well as boss weaknesses,
>every boss is trivial, game loses 90% of its challenge. Complete any boss within 3-4 tries, even Malenia on my very first time trying her.
What is this game design? There are masses of people right now praising this as the pinnacle of gameplay.
It's more like an adventure rpg where the skill check is your ability to find every nook and cranny in a giant world, not an action rpg where the skill check is your ability to learn an enemy's mechanics and (like is especially true in sekiro) to develop an intuitive feel for the combat flow.
>>
>>490042207
It's likely the death of the universe yes. I've noticed a lot of games deal with that as being threats recently especially Japanese ones. The the last ffxiv expansion ended with the reveal a bird loli was behind 99% of the world's problems because she saw that no matter what life would end and chose to fast forward things instead of forstalling it
>>
>>490043058
It's literally the same design as Demon's / Dark Souls. Choose your own difficulty. Use a fucking modicum of self-awareness / restraint if you feel that you've made the game too easy for yourself. Many bosses are trivialized by specific tactics, but you are in no way obligated to use these tactics to make them an appropriate level of difficulty for yourself.

This whole post is just spectacularly retarded, congratulations.
>>
File: 20230725194238_1.jpg (120 KB, 1600x900)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>490043197
>loli was behind 99% of the world's problems
Sounds accurate to me.
>>
>>490042018
The truth is that almost every boss has some recycles animations. They have like 6 games worth of existing animations to draw from. I honestly don't care, there are only so many ways you can move your arms and legs.
>>
File: 1714524176023380.png (164 KB, 775x849)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
Messmer incants should have been faith/arc
Finger sorceries should have been int/faith
>>
>>490042614
stale coffee, stale pizza, sweat, and farts
>>
Marika shattering the Elden Ring is a pivotal event in the lore of Elden Ring, and it’s tied deeply to the game's themes of power and ambition. In the game's story, Marika is the Queen of the Lands Between and the guardian of the Elden Ring, which is the source of the world's order and the divine power of the Greater Will.

Marika shatters the Elden Ring for several reasons:

>Rebellion Against the Greater Will: Marika’s actions reflect her rebellion against the Greater Will, the cosmic force that governs the world. She was initially a chosen vessel of the Greater Will, but over time, she grew disillusioned with its control and the order it imposed on the world. Shattering the Elden Ring can be seen as an act of defiance against this cosmic authority.

>Desire for Change: By breaking the Elden Ring, Marika aimed to disrupt the existing order and create a new world. She sought to overthrow the established system and bring about a different kind of governance or existence. Her actions were driven by a desire to reshape reality according to her own vision.

>Personal Motives and Tragedy: Marika’s motivations are also deeply personal. The shattering of the Elden Ring is intertwined with her own tragedies and experiences, including her relationship with Radagon and her own sense of betrayal and loss.

In essence, Marika's decision to shatter the Elden Ring is a complex blend of rebellion, ambition, and personal strife. It sets off a chain of events that leads to the chaos and conflict that players encounter throughout the game.
>>
>>490040429

The Lord of the Old Order is essentially any Lord of Marika's Golden Order. He adorns himself in motifs of Godfrey and Radagon, and must be defeated from any other Empyrean's quest to progress. It isn't a stretch to say that he wants to succeed the Old Order, as that would be the only one left for him to succeed if he resists change.

>>490040234
>>490041063
Perhaps an angle to think of this from is that Radahn initially resisted the stars for a noble reason, perhaps to protect Sellia. But upon his taking of a shard of the Elden Ring during the Shattering he forgot his promise, and stubbornly held the stars at bay resisting the tides of change entirely without discretion. This led to him becoming Miquella's adversary in the Shattering as a consequence, and Miquella had to send Malenia out to face him. She fails, and some time during his abduction he abandons universal law that he planned to abide by to grow the Haligtree and cure Malenia (Law of Causality and Regression), and with it abandoned he is free to use his captor in a scheme to resurrect the one he made a promise with centuries ago and have a chance of reversing the tragedy. In so doing, he sows the seeds of ruin by not accepting events as they transpired and gets into conflict Trina (who embodies his universal love), abandoning her out of fear of his Order being upended entire, attachment to a distant past and denial that he forsook his ideal long ago.
>>
>>490043421
using the mimic tear is not a tactic
>>
If you think about it. Radahns entire character arc and actions are completely sensible as a long quest of him trying to save himself from ass rape. What do I mean
>he comes from a family of elite astronomers and trained under literal space aliens he'd somehow learn the stars have control of fate
>he was a genuinely kind guy
>miquella took a liking to him and made him vow to be his consort someday
>feeling bad for his cursed elder brother and rotting away sister he agreed out of pity assuming he wasn't serious
>the kid shows up with an engagement ring
>he was serious
>knowing he's an empyrean and one favored by their father radagon at that, radahn came to the realization he may very well end up getting ass raped
>he hits the gym with gaius and messmer(before they left) they helped him bulk going from a lanklord like his mom to a beast of a man
>trained in combat heavily, basing himself of godfrey, a man he knew was intimidating to many and would never be ass raped
>modeled himself on him, became a mighty warrior incorporating what he learned as a nerd into his fighting style
>increasing his physical might he figured he was finally able to enact HIS plan to save his ass
>he warred against the stars themselves, he warred against his own fate to save his asshole
>with the stars frozen his ass is finally safe
>Things are fine right? Well they were until all hell broke loose during the shattering
>He hurriedly claims a greatrune all of his siblings start warring
>liking war he's joining in on it having a blast
>learns malenia is taking part in it
>knows she's the only one that could kill him and ensure he gets assraped
>panic and siege leyndell to try to take it over so he'd have an impenetrable fortress between miquella and his asshole AND he may be able to fuck super milf marika and be her elden lord, cucking miquella.
>morgott btfos him
>panicking he flees to caelid, murders many people to ensure he's able to actually take the now redmane castle
>>
>>490043873
>faith/arc for no reason
???
>>
File: latest.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>490044589
>If you think about it. Radahns entire character arc and actions are completely sensible as a long quest of him trying to save himself from ass rape.
>>
Is this thing only useful for catching unaware players in pvp? How do you effectively use it in pve, because it seems to do shit damage for how risky and demanding of a spell it is.
>>
>>490044260
He doesn't resist change. He just did it because he knew he wad fated to marry miquella and didn't want to be gay. That simple. Occam's razor and that is the simplest answer
>>
got +11 flasks. I cant find anymore sacred tears. this is stupid I have +12 on other saves. what am I missing? is one tied to some quest or some shit?
>>
>>490044589
Don't forget that Morgott was pretty friendly to Malenia and Miquella, even incorporating some of Malenia's moves into his fighting style.
>>
>>490044260
You're trying to apply old theories and headcanon to this post dlc world. Im sorry man but it's time to let it go.
>>
>>490044589
don't forget recruiting an entire army that after being BTFO has no actual function for the rest of the war other than acting as his personal bodyguard to protect him from assrape, and having them build big-ass forts at the entrance of Caelid while plopping himself literally as far away from Malenia as he can go.

didn't help.
>>
>>490044748
I mean......................... it's aoe i guess...........
It sucks doe
>>
>>490044776
Miquella is very cute though and it's not gay to fuck his bussy
>>
File: 1689212999457600.png (1001 KB, 1618x919)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
>>490037892
>if you didn't like dark souls you're not going to like elden ring
I love Elden Ring but it was a fucking slog for me to try and finish Dark Souls. I started 2 right after but I was too burnt out on it to continue. I dunno, the bleak outlook on the world just doesn't pull me in. Couple that with the old controls/mechanics and lack of qols and I just can't get into Dark Souls. Compare that to my 900+ hours in Elden Ring
>>
>>490045030
you aren't fucking shit, he'd brainwash you and gape your asshole just like radahn's
>>
File: 1700391860606745.png (198 KB, 578x709)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>490044589
Bro....
>>
>>490044748
>How do you effectively use it in pve
You don't, it's completely garbage and if you're using it for aoe Zamor's Ice Storm is a better option regardless
>>
>>490044748
>Is this thing only useful for catching unaware players in pvp?
Yes.

>How do you effectively use it in pve, because it seems to do shit damage for how risky and demanding of a spell it is.
You don't. Now if it had some hyper armor and could stagger or heavily poise damage the enemy, it'd be worth something.
>>
>>490045125
Honestly I much prefer Elden Ring aswell, Dark Souls does win in terms of overall atmosphere since it feels more creepy and clausthrophobic but the sheer variety of weapons and spells in ER makes me want to play it instead
>>
>>490041716
>t. never touched his prostate
You're missing out on extra pleasure
>>
>>490044852
just look at the churches bro
>>
File: 1716908923873861.png (380 KB, 1024x1024)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
Ashes for Great Stars?
>not wild strikes
Talismans for ST Great Stars build?
>Lord of Blood's Exultation
>Twinblade Talisman
>Winged Sword Insignia
Thoughts?
>>
>>490044260
"The mad taint of the strength granted by their Great Runes triggered the Shattering, a war in which the demigods fought for control of the Lands Between."
We know malenia wasn't fighting due to her rune, we know morgott didn't, so this would have to refer to other demigods, namely radahn and godrick. As they were the only two we know of who were actively warring. It's likely the powerboost radahn got from his greatrune he went too deep into his battle lust, the way freyja describes him and what we see at redmane castle it's clear he wasn't the same old kind sweet guy who was nice to young miquella or learned gravity magic for his horse. He changed. It's likely he didn't forget his vow with miquella but outright turned his back on him instead focusing on subjugation. Malenia was sent to force him to comply.

Or there's the other theory that radahn simply gave miquella an ultimatum, not really wanting to be his elden lord, he'd make miquella's part of the vow for his champion to best him in combat and if so, due to the whole might makes right belief he, marika, and others had, he'd agree to what miquella planned. Which is why miquella thanks us alongside malenia, his horse having chosen us and us being aided by his spirit bell we unwittingly acted as his champion fulfilling his part.
>>
>>490045737
great stars is so basic
>>
>>490045737
wild strikes
prayerful strike
stamp
uhhh I don't know what else goes on those big hammers, volcano something
>>
>it's only useful for triggering madness on yourself to get the boosts from Black Dumpling and the madness exultation talisman
>>
File: 1707668264450080.jpg (428 KB, 2048x2048)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
i dont know what ranni would do in her free time and i'm thinking what if our marriage is boring what should i do bros
>>
>>490045737
>Ashes for Great Stars?
Lions claw or RKR
>ST
The fuck is ST? Anyways can't go wrong with shard of alexander and 2 handed talisman.
>>
>>490045946
stop being a retard
>>
Reminder that mohg and phase 1 consort radahn are some of the bosses weakest to attacks from behind stancebreaking them in proportion to their stance meter and radahn is even weaker from behind than mohg. The one constant is miquella. He did something to their behinds to make them so weak
>>
File: 1723431960177892m.jpg (52 KB, 1024x559)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>490046129
>He did something to their behinds to make them so weak
Theres a reason we call him big dick miq
>>
>>490045873
>"Oh Radahn, I vow to make you my consort. Will you accept my feelings and become my lord?"
>"Over my dead body."
>"Great! Then it's settled; I'll go get Malenia."
>>
The ONE thing I'll give the DLC final boss is that Consort Radahn has a better character design than Starscourge Radahn. I don't even care about the slightly different armor (though the proportionally loner and very slightly thinner swords do look better), I mostly just cared that his height and proportions aren't so exaggerated. OG Radahn looks absolutely ridiculous and it negatively affects both his fight and his aesthetic. They also never explain why he's grey and has a tiny head.
>>
File: behold.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>490045938
>>
>>490046097
wow rude
>>
>>490046414
he's on a tiny horse

well I guess the horse is normal sized, but it's tiny in proportion to him
>>
>>490046378
Pretty much yeah.
>>
>>490046562
The horse is actually gigantic, the size of a small elephant. But it'd still look small even in comparison to Consort Radahn while Starscourger Radahn is literally twice as tall as that and much bulkier.
>>
>>490045946
same desu
>>
>>490046350
full picture?
>>
File: 1723506246483.jpg (2.51 MB, 4694x4694)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>490045946
Make a list of things you wanna do with her and surprise her. Just tell her
>What're you doing on this day? Cool, we're hanging out
The suspense gets her mind wondering and she'll be excited for the surprise (as long as she likes surprises). Conversely, if she likes a definite schedule, get her thoughts and help plan fun things to do.
The best thing you can do is learn about her interests and try to cater to that.
>>
File: 333.png (904 KB, 871x914)
904 KB
904 KB PNG
Don't you DARE approach Miqueller the Kind.
>>
File: 1698210380123459.jpg (543 KB, 2048x2048)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>490046802
>I am here to grant St. Trina's singular wish. I will stop Miquella the Kind. He will never become a god.
>>
File: GUc0y-0XUAAbn2H.jpg (777 KB, 1488x2188)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>490046350
Radahn's cute husband
>>
File: midra.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>
Bros how do I get a mentally ill obsessive femboy bf like miquella
>>
Down to help anyone with anything I've unlocked. Let me know where to put my sign and what the password is. I'm an int/fth build.
>>
>>490046706
It's by nightjarjar11 on Twitter
>>
>>490046780
Are those your date ideas anon
>>
>>490046903
>I am afraid I underestimated the lad. Appearing frail in both body and mind, I presumed he’d be like to stumble upon the field of battle… What a fool I was. He serves another master, but Sir Thiollier performed magnificently. Perhaps he too quivers with anticipation. As do we.
absolutely and unequivocally based
>>
>>490047084
Go to /xivg/
>>
>>490047136
They are, at least for my gf and I
Other people's date ideas will vary
>>
>jee is a canadian using vps when online
>steel is a polack
>both of these "people" bitch about laggards
cant make this shit up LOL
>>
>>490047241
I can concur as someone who goes on that thread that it is exclusively trannies with no family or friends desperately licking at the bottom of the barrel for a drop of attention.
>>
>demihuman swordmaster
How did From go from the frame perfect animations of Sekiro to whatever this B team abomination is supposed to be?
>>
>>490046903
>>490047142
Leda and Thollier would make a cute couple.
>>
File: midra.webm (3.88 MB, 960x540)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
noooooo stop rolling backwards to make me completely waste my entire FP bar
>>
>>490047312
Hey wanna eb
>>
>>490047365
holy shit its yoda pog!!
>>
Is the smithscript axe the best short weapon in the game for int or faith in the dlc?
>>
>>490047482
No thanks friend, I decided awhile ago if I engage in internet sex again I'll kill myself with a pistol.
>>
>>490047459
Post build
>>
>>490047295
that's cute
>>490047459
>full moon crossbow
first time i've ever seen someone use it
>>
is leyndell about as far in as anal rodeo or much closer to the end?
>>
>>490047084
Step 1: have an attractive personality.
Step 2: if you can't do step 1, learn to be attractive in a different way.
>>
Blease, looking for someone to help I'm so bored at RL 205.
>>
Name a more FUN build than dragon communion. It's so satisfying to be able to proc status effects in one shot and do huge damage all while not looking like a gay wizard.
>>
>>490046903
Holy fucking based THIOLLIER INVICTVS
>>
>>490047676
I can't let a build this powerful fall into the wrong hands
>>
File: 388 - SoyBooru.png (12 KB, 427x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>mist...
>or beast!
>first off, well done
>by the way praise the message!
>No secret passage ahead
>therefore praise the message
>Secret passage ahead
>Behold, flower!
>seek god
>try finger
>but hole
>if only I had rump
>didn't expect message...
>therefore praise the message!
>touch grace
>if only i had a woman...
>two-handing required
>you don't have the right, O you don't have the right furthermore you don't have the right, O you don't have the right
>dog?
>no horse ahead
>I want to go home... and then edge!
>don't give up, skeleton!

>This 4chan pass has expired
>>
What's the stat with the most build diversity? Arcane?
>>
>>490048001
Give it to me or I'll singlehandedly destroy isreal
>>
File: 1245620_350.jpg (1.1 MB, 3840x2160)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
I just beat the game using mimic tear +10 and spamming chucklight sneedsword
>>
Do you guys prefer Dryleaf Arts or Dane's Footwork? I know footwork has better light attacks and more kicks to make use of the talisman, but dryleaf arts has better heavies.
>>
>>490047731
perhaps a little bit closer, depending on how much optional content you do
>>
>>490048240
just like how miyazaki intended
>>
>>490048240
I look like melina irl
>>
File: file.png (2.55 MB, 1920x1080)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>490048152
destroy it anyway
>>
>>490048385
prove it BITCH
>>
File: 1245620_352.jpg (1.04 MB, 3840x2160)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>490048385
I don't care about that skank bitch, Ranni is my true qween
>>
>>490048394
Bro madness is so bad how do you have the patience to die so many times to stick with this meme?
>>
how should i build my great stars wild strikes
>>
Therefore? Praise the message.
>>
>>490048775
infuse with
>poison with poison flower on pocket weapon if arcane
>cold if int with pocket fire weapon
>no infusion if faith, then buff with black flame
>>
>>490044379
No, but
>parrying Elemer rather than fighting him at mid range
>using Carian retaliation against Draconic Tree Sentinel
>using Blasphemous Blade against Maliketh (or spamming jump attacks against him)
>using bewitching branches on Niall's summons all are
to give a few examples, two of which OP used
>>
>>490047297
>JeESL keeps sperging every single day about the game instead of just embracing it's nature as a meme and stop giving a shit about what hostcels think
What a sad fate, he's actually kinda fun when he's not bitching
>>
can i help anyone with anything? please? tired and lonely tonight would love to adventure with some bros
>>
>>490048771
I did one of those builds and I can tell you that all those 100 failed attempts are worth the 1 attempt where I managed to kill a host and a hunter by proccing madness on them with the Unendurable Frenzy spell inside a cave
>>
>>490049098
you can help me jerk off
>>
>>490049098
Be my bf
>>
>>490049196
>>490049246
Meet each other.
>>
>>490049098
Elden Ring 2 needs drop in drop out coop by default. There should be some system to allow you to coop with randoms for a few minutes at a time, like hopping in to help them with something then disappearing, or have an actual coop session that doubles enemy HP when active.
>>
>>490049297
>Elden Ring 2
lol
>>
>>490049098
I actually was kinda debating if I should do a DLC run where I summon /erg/ anons for bosses with 0 scadu blessings in my NG+7 overleveled monstrosity character but I decided against it because people here are too autistic and weird
>>
Which (female) character has the best foot game?
>>
>>490046430
>"What if Unendurable Frenzy, but worse?"
Absorutely brirriant, Miyazaki-san. We wirr imprement it right away.
>>
>>490049297
and scale everyone correctly across platforms, levels and weapon levels
>>
>>490049435
Fair enough anon. I would likely be too dogshit to help anyways.
>>
>>490049098
Wanna co-op Mohg at rl70? I'll have to do varre quest first so it'll take like 15 minutes. On PC.
>>
>>490049508
yeah ping me when you ready and give me a pword to use ill rinse some damage from him
>>
>>490049457
Sorceress Sellen has the best everything
>>
File: grab.webm (3.94 MB, 960x540)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>490048771
it's funny when it works
>>
Haha messmer is like kakashi from naruto hahahah
>>
Messmer is such a fucking stupid name it doesn't sound intimidating at all
>>
>>490049831
kakashi reads porn in public
>>
The true message of Elden Ring communicated through it's narrative can be summarized in one sentence: be again as a child, and strive forth heroically toward your ideal without becoming corrupted.
>>
>>490049831
>Naruto
Isn't that from the early 2000's? How old are you lol?
>>
>>490049718
Remember when the frenzy snipe instaprocced madness? Fun times. Latelets will never know.
>>
>>490050282
Yes that shit was infuriating. I would invade in consecrated snowfields and get sniped by the phantom for the host to 2 shot me with an UGS. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>490049831
>kakashi
weaker than chadkura
>>
File: unlucky spawn.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>490049469
>>
I just got done with the DLC and want to start doing PvP. Which of these weapons would be effective in duels - Euporia, Sacred Relic Sword, Lightning Uchigatana, Dragon King's Cragblade, Spear of the Impaler?

Also, are there any hotspots in the base game or DLC for dueling or invasions like in the DS games?

>>490049919
Come on, "in the embrace of Messmer's flame" sounds really good. It could just be the voice actor, though, I'll admit
>>
>Claws of the night are the only dex weapon I love, and they're really fun on pve
>Cheesiest shit in the world for pvp
God damn, I don't want to be like those people.
>>
>>490050509
Falling for weak bait in 2024 in the year of our Lord is not a good look anon.
>>
>>490050525
I'm this guy. I am running a Faith build, and it seems that some people are against using Heal in duels. Is that the prevailing norm for colloseums in the game?
>>
>>490049718
Good shit frenzybro, I was doing a frenzy build for Invasions aswell but got frustrated with not being able to hit the Madness Hand AoW and the frenzied bottle being dogshit. Didn't want to just keep having to use Vyke's spear or get lucky with people running at me to use the incantations
>>
>>490050635
>outs itself as a kid
>"i-i-i-i-i was j-just baiting, hahaha plz dont report me"
>>
>>490050715
youre a winrar you fucking retard.
>>
>>490050509
erm... it looks like you're announcing a report there, sweetie
>>
>>490050715
you are so fucking stupid
>>
>>490050692
even american memes have their politics, that's so weird
>>
File: 1245620_20240813042407_1.png (2.43 MB, 1920x1080)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>Prattling pate "wonderful"
>>
>>490050715
You struck a nerve, he's so angry he's samefagging.
>>
Why did magic get wanked so hard?
>>
>>490051057
>samefags
>calls everyone else samefag
pottery
>>
>>490050942
what's "prattling pate" in ruskie
>>
Does the lamenters form have any benefits over the dragon forms? I hate wearing armor and typically just use the blue dancer charm.
>>
>>490051124
talking head
>>
File: godrickBEAR.jpg (744 KB, 1800x1920)
744 KB
744 KB JPG
Is Godrick a tragic character or basically just a fucking idiot? He is my favorite rune bearer but does he have any real depth compared to like Radahn or any of the other rune holders?
>>
>>490051145
slut
>>
>>490051145
>"i hate wearing armor"
just say youre a homo dex user anon its less effort
>>
>>490051293
everyone is a fucking idiot
>>
>>490051293
The latter.
He's just a bastard descendant, very vaguely related.
>>
>>490051371
I'm a homosexual faith user.
>>
>>490036825
Radahn was such a a waste. We could have had Godwyn
>>
>>490051672
Why is it that he is able to use grafting if he is a distant relative? Or maybe distance doesn't matter as long as you are related.
>>
>>490049567
sorry for the delay had to kill a boss to grab the opaline hardtear
pw ergmohg
put sign down before the fog gate
>>
>Euphoria

Motherfucker I just took the biggest detour, several risky jumps and read a dozen messages about previous items, just to find a meh dual blade?
>>
any advice for my consumables and projectile only build for level 166?
I can only use consumables like pots and shit and I can only use bows, crossbows, ballistas and greatbows.

How do I avoid running out of shots? and how do I do enough damage to beat mogh
>>
File: soctres.png (241 KB, 414x549)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
One thing in the lore I never really understood. After the Giant War, why did Marika strip the tarnished of their grace and banish them? If you had a army of basically super soldiers, we un-super soldier them and banish them? Also, if someone has grace, what does it truly mean? Is it really effectively super powers?
>>
>>490051865
Why does his ancestry matter if he uses grafting?
>>
>>490052069
Beat mohg normally and then get the smith script weapons from the DLC.
>>
>>490052069
Make sure to use arrows that inflict some status effect like poison or bleed, then use elemental arrows on targets that are weak to said element
>>
>>490051865
he's a weakoid faggot tarnished stitching other tarnished to himself to be less weak
>>
>>490052315
that is hard. I guess I can use bleed and burred bolts on crossbows

>>490052306
no that's not consumable
>>
It happened again
>doing radagon/eb clears because it's fun and easy
>get summoned
>guy in robes w/ radahn swords
>ok shouldn't be hard
>get in
>doing ok
>realize host is sitting back not helping
>eventually die because he's not helping
>he gets one shot by radagon
>message him: you wanna try hitting the boss too?
>reply: what boss?
>I reply: the one you summoned me for
>he replies: yes please this is my 23 trys
I'm McFucking losing it
>>
>>490052140
because the plot needed to happen
>>
>>490052140
part of her plan to have them come back and kill the golden order
they left to have kids and shit and also get stronger and allat
then she called them back to do the job (guidance of grace)
>>
>>490052249
I was under the impression that only people related to shamans could be grafted / do grafting. I understood this to mean basically anyone related to Marika at a baseline at least.
>>
>>490052628
wouldnt make sense because of his grafted scions
>>
File: 1694968827885324.jpg (721 KB, 2559x1439)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
Would you tongue this tummy?
>>
>>490052593
So is every Tarnished not already dead when they are summoned back? In the opening cut scene, it made it seem like all tarnished were dead and then they were returned to life. Maybe that isn't the case.
>>
>>490052140
Marika is if nothing else, someone who thinks ahead. Having an army of superhumans with nothing to do but look for more war is not a good thing. It's why she banished Godfrey- he was no longer needed. And also why Radahn died the moment Malenia set off her instawin bullshit. Without a war, soldiers are nothing more than a security risk
For further information, look up the End of the Sengoku Jidai and beginning of the Edo.
>>
>>490052793
Why is her vagina rotted out?
>>
>>490052793
Yes 100%, but if I were given the choice I'd definitely lick the rotted areas instead. Imagine the explosion of flavor.
>>
>>490052793
I would tongue her butthole
>>
>>490052801
Select Tarnished were, ones who had what it takes to become Elden Lord. Thus the sparse number of them we meet in the Round Table Hold and the game at large.
>>
>>490052801
Their descendants are tarnished too
>>
>>490051293
Degenerate idiot.
>>
Are there any crafting recipes that are actually useful through most playthroughs or is crafting completely washed
>>
>>490052140
She was planning the Shattering for a long time.
>>
Don't love the endings desu
Don't want to fuck ranni but I gotta cuz
>poo guy gives aids
>goldguy status quo again
>skellingtonville end
>kill everyone and yourself end
Like hers is the only "good" one for (me) the tarnished
What's up with that
>>
>>490052801
I don't think anything indicates that Nepheli was brought back to life, unless I'm forgetting something.
>>
>>490053249
The scarlet rot pots are useful if you don't want to use the incantations that apply it
>>
File: 1704007712076670.png (275 KB, 381x304)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>all of this for one ulcerated tree spirit
for what purpose
>>
>>490053605
Tree spirits are big and jump around a lot, big arenas are good.
>>
>>490053249
pots
poison darts or crystal darts for INT
most perfumes
fire coils
boluses
status arrows
>>
>>490051945
Why are you complaining? It's better than a mushroom or an arteria leaf retard.
>WTF I TOOK A LONG RISKY ROUTE AND WAS REWARDED WITH A NEW UNIQUE WEAPON?! 0/10 SHIT GAME!
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>490053249
warming stones
>>
>>490053314
Dunno. In FromSlop games, love tends to be what leads to disaster
>>
File: metaslave_RING.png (153 KB, 296x415)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>490053314
Retard take. Elden Lord ending is the best in my opinion. Elden Lords aren't slaves to the elden beast. All other endings are basically the passing the keys to foreign gods to rule your land. Which is cuck homosexual shit(i.e YOU)
>>
>>490053314
miyazaki's autism of no gods allowed
>>
>>490053605
It's funny how you can already see them struggling to fill sections of the mapt his fucking early into the DLC, shit's pathetic, by the time you reach Ensis the reused mobs are already becoming far more frequent
>>
File: 1650806571688.png (794 KB, 663x899)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
Today I told a couple people I thought Elden Ring was a 6.5/10 and they looked at me like I was crazy.
>>
Why would godhood be a prison for Miquella? Is he physically glued to Radahn and therefore unable to move freely like Melina with the Tarnished?
>>
>>490054368
>people in real life don't have 4chan's contrarian brain rot
Shocking, I know.
>>
Why do they insist on giving armor sets pitifully low drop chances? This isn't a fucking MMO there's no reason why the messmer soldier armor should have a 1.5% chance of dropping, kill yourself Miyazaki
>>
>>490053314
I was at least hoping for something involving Melina and Miquella since she seems to have Destined Death connections and is possibly the GEQ in some way. Like GEQ lead the godskins, Miquella is a god so it naturally follows that she’d want to make a godskin bikini or something out of him.
>>
File: IMG_5702.jpg (282 KB, 1200x803)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>
File: 1699655914689475.png (182 KB, 227x333)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>490054318
>1 horned warrior
>1 ulcerated tree spirit
>a billion man-flies
>>
>>490052504
>23 trys
These people know nothing of farming one level and trying again. They only bang their head against the brick wall hoping to break through without even trying to buff up their skull
>>
>>490053314
Let me explain the endings a bit better so you don't do something FOOLISH with your AMBITIONS
The two truly Evil endings are The Filthy PooPoo Man who wants to bathe the world in Farts and Shids, and the Frenzied Flame Ending where you turn the entire world into soup.

Deathrune ending basically makes the game Dark Souls 1. You introduce being undead as a normality into the World. So instead of everyone being sucked into the Tree reborn at some later point (This is totally what happens and nothing nefarious occurs TM), you died and then become undead. You can still die later as we can see, but all things considered it's not too bad.

Goldmask fixes the Golden Order (Theoretically) by removing Demigods from it. What this basically translates to is all the good parts of the GO stay, except now a human is ruling. Potentially making the same fuckups and mistakes, but on a human level, so it can be fixed by other humans.

Rannis ending is literally the reddit atheist ending that is actually more retarded than Miyazaki intended, where you not only are married to a literal doll with no tits and no pussy, but you also remove the ER from the world. Except, as we've seen other fucked up faggot gods will absolutely take advantage of people and things regardless of if an ER is involved, like the Rot Whore. So all this really means is that Ranni is ensuring that space aliens and blood gods and other horrible shit can have a free run at TLB with no Elden Lord to potentially defend it
>>
I’m confused

I see Leda up ahead in a big room, is this her boss fight? I never saw or talked to her at all once I came to Enir Ilim
>>
File: eld mad.jpg (64 KB, 1024x871)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>490054036
>"I am not slave to a space god" screams anon, as he rules over an empty fucken shit hole full of shit crusted ass peasants

There is only one cure for fools
>>
>>490055037
don't you dare approach miquella the kind
>>
>>490053249
Golden Pickled Fowl Foot
Pop those babies after every boss fight no matter what and you'll never be strapped for runes. You'll always see the rl gains and can enjoy nice runs at a high level
>>
>>490055141
Love these things. I always spend a few minutes farming puffins at either the bridge in Caelid or the coast of Weeping Peninsula at the beginning of any run.
>>
>>490055037
>She literally told you to not advance forward unless you want her to shank you
>"Is she going to shank me if i advance forward?"

What do you think?
>>
>>490055241
I'll farm periodically throughout my runs, usually when I'm around 5 left in my inventory. Send out my summon sign near/far and enjoy various coop sessions as I farm. Super undervalued consumable
>>
>>490054990
Didn't Ranni make it so that the world won't get fucked with through the Moons protecting it?
>>
>>490048102
probably DEX since every other stat build requires it to some extent, whether for casting speed or weapon stat requirements
>>
>>490051293
Tragic idiot.
>>
>>490054714
If you've been here for any length of time you'd know by now today's '4chan contrarianism' is tomorrow's lead narrative.
>>
>>490051293
He dressed up like a woman to try and get out of the castle safely and when Malenia found him he begged her to spare him like a coward. He's pathetic.
>>
>>490048385
Let’s go on date
>>
>>490055635
>>490055113
I thought you got to meet her in Enir…
>>
>>490054898
I messaged him some more and it turns out he was level 154 with 33 vigor. I politely told him to uninstall
>>
i wish this game had fighting staves too
>>
>>490056615
>33 vig
How did he beat Maliketh and Godfrey?
>>
>>490056825
Presumably he was carried by a summon
>>
>>490056615
You could, instead, politely tell players like that to level up their vigor to help them out. Teach people how to be better instead of belittling them for not knowing what you know
>>490056825
Probably by summoning co-opers who actually wanna help
>>
We should have had a miquella ending, a scarlet god Malenia ending, a crucible restoration ending, and a formless mother ending.
>>
Anyone got any silver or black heavy armor suggestions to go with a str/int build? I love the look of carian knight but my poise is left lacking when I'm up close and every heavy armor set I've run into is gold colored.
>>
>>490055987
That's what we in the business like to call, "Head canon".
Ranni is taking away the Elden Ring; aka the thing that creates the laws of the world and enforces them. The thing that says "Unless this thing is change, the world is going to exist in such a way that Demigods rule the land under the guidance of the Greater Will and when you die you go to tree heaven and then resurrect later".

Ranni, or Ronald as we like to call her, is taken the Ring, literally launching it into space, and taking you, the only fucking dude capable of ruling the lands, into space with her for a thousand years.
Not so you can fuck, mind you, her being a wooden doll and whatnot. But so she can go on a journey of self discovery, try to find her own purpose, probably sit around and read a bunch of gay shit about rock sorcery and whatnot.

With the HOPES that the Dark Moon god just sits around and does nothing, while ALSO hoping all the other fucked up gods just decide to not interfere.
>>
File: night's_cavalry_set.png (340 KB, 500x925)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>490057521
Tried the Night's Cavarly armor?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5IWiqGKcQg

>red haired fae body guard fails to protect shota
>shota falls asleep
>can only be saved from protagonist who is an outcast (tarnished)
>protagonist travels with disgraced red haired fae bodyguard to help them find redemption and eventually save the prince
>childhood memory with shota where the protagonist explains their utopian dream of a compassionate world
>protagonist has to become king by convincing groups of disparate factions to unite with him, likely through proving their strength and kindness
>no romance in the game, hinting at a possible canonical ship between the protagonist and the prince when they ascend the throne

is this the real Miquella DLC?
>>
>>490057556
That feels like just as much of a korean headcanon
>>
>>490056825
He probably got carried by summons. The exact thing he expected me to do. I despise the fact that these "people" are allowed to play the game
>>490057315
If he's going to complain about being one shot with 33 vigor and waste 23 attempts on the same boss without changing anything then I don't think my advice would even help, let alone be comprehensible considering the ESL babble he was hitting me with
>>
>>490057680
>that ass
D A M N
>>
>>490057556
>dark moon god
speaking of headcanon
>>
>>490057680
/pg/ or /smtg/ schizo?
>>
File: 8.png (145 KB, 332x248)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>490052793
yea
>>
>>490057918
Ranni is an Empyrean. Empyreans can only ascend via patronage of some actual god.
Read an item for once in your life faggot.

>>490057723
Nothing I said was not factual or taken straight from the game. If you want to abandon TLB with the ring for a millenia and just hope everything goes ok; you know, the lands with a poo poo god infecting people, a rot god infecting people, a bunch of zombies running around and a big fucking deathblight cancer monster turning the entire world into a shithole, then by all means
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10 how comfy would you rate this thread so far?
>>
anyone have some cute (male) sliders to share?
>>
>>490058145
>empyreans can only headcanon
It's just sad at this point.
>>
>>490058145
The fact that the Dark Moon is a God is not in the game, nor is it that Empyreans ascend by an Outer God.
Miquella didn't use one
>>
File: 1711703633205438.jpg (734 KB, 3202x2056)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
>>490057556
>while ALSO hoping all the other fucked up gods just decide to not interfere
MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD
>>
>>490058442
Yeah in fact none of the outer gods except for EB are actually in the game, just mentioned.
>Miquella didn't use one
Yeah he actually used the big "turn me into a god" gate in a shit DLC with shit lore that contradicts everything prior
>>
>>490058668
>the games are not canon
Koream headcanons/headcanons are cool but like idk ehy you're pretending it's not
>>
File: 1720955662043857.jpg (814 KB, 2560x1440)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
>>490058069
>>490052793
Kind of a hackjob, but whatever.
>>
File: 1699777364561046.png (2.32 MB, 1200x1291)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>490036825
according to me and my counting skills, belurat (no Enir-Ilim) has:

43 shadow commoners
16 bulky butchering knife commoner
7 shadow mages
3 horned warrior
4 gravebirds
37 man-flies
1 curseblade
5 big scorpion
22 small scorpions

Out of the 43 shadow commoners, 34 (~80%) are either praying, sitting, or looking at nothing (like staring at the wall). Same as 7 (43%) of the ones with butchering knifes!
"Enemy is hiding in the corner" or "Enemy falls down on you" happens a total of 18 times!

Enemies that you've already fought before (in the Gravesite Plains):
82 shadow commoners (now 125, increase of 52%)
23 gravebirds (now 27, increase of 17%)
13 man-flies (now 50, increase of 284%)
2 curseblades (now 3, increase of 50%)
>>
>>490054990
>Rannis ending is literally the reddit atheist ending that is actually more retarded than Miyazaki intended, where you not only are married to a literal doll with no tits and no pussy, but you also remove the ER from the world. Except, as we've seen other fucked up faggot gods will absolutely take advantage of people and things regardless of if an ER is involved, like the Rot Whore. So all this really means is that Ranni is ensuring that space aliens and blood gods and other horrible shit can have a free run at TLB with no Elden Lord to potentially defend it
They can't do anything without the ring
>>
>>490057680
I still feel robbed that the Tarnished didn't get to have Miquella as a Consort option
>>
File: Godrick.png (1.59 MB, 2000x640)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>490051293
I KNEEL
I SQUEAL
MY ARMS AREN'T REAL

I COPE
I MOPE
SOMEONE HAND ME A ROPE

I GRAFT
I TAKE THE SHAFT
MY FOREFATHERS LAUGHED

I SIN
NEVER WIN
I BELONG IN A TRASHBIN

I GET FIRST TRIED
TARNISHED DOESN'T GET FRIED
I';M TOO WEAK TO FIGHT

I SMELL LIKE THE DUNG EATER
MALENIA?! I CAN'T BEAT HER
GOLDEN AND A KING? I'M NEITHER
>>
So... it's all just the aliens at fault?
>>
>>490053249
Bolus
Pots
Arrows/bolts
Daggers (huge actually)

Miscellaneous stuff like soap, healing stones, miquellas rose, rainbow stones etc are only as useful as you make them. I always carry rainbow stones and glow stones with me, esp for dungeon diving so i can mark the locations ive been to or light the caves up. Cottons are also great for fall damage negation. But none of this is necessary for beating the game.
>>
File: 1673998752968336.jpg (215 KB, 1920x814)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>490054990
>So all this really means is that Ranni is ensuring that space aliens and blood gods and other horrible shit can have a free run at TLB with no Elden Lord to potentially defend it
Oh no! Not the land chock-full of hostile assholes aside from like five actually decent individuals. Anyways, I'm gonna go enjoy my thousand year honeymoon with my dollwife now. I'll be careful not to disable parental controls on the ring's admin panel so it should be fine.
>>
>>490059019
>enemies you fight the most are man-flies
good legacy dungeon
>>
>>490059053
>They can't do anything without the ring
According to what? The Formless Mother contacted multiple tribes and gave them blood magic, including Mohg, with nothing to do with the ring.
The Rot God gave Malenia the power to dirty bomb entire regions without Ring interference.
Frenzied Fuckhead turned like 6 different people with the three fingers

They might not be able to change the laws of physics and death and shit, but they can still absolutely cause havoc.
>>
File: 1245620_20240813055956_1.png (2.16 MB, 1920x1080)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
was proud killing invaders solo sometimes, when doing coop
today in my first day of invasions killed more hosts and furled fingers, than i did killed invaders in previous 800 hours
amount of people who have build shitter than my pve is staggering
and yes, it sorta addicting
was thinking doing some pve coop later tonight, never did
>>
>>490059939
Welcome to the league of bad red man, chud. Now nothing will ever quite scratch the itch and youll forever be in the hole of buying fromsoft games.
>>
>>490059939
>Golden Halberd and sweaty cone hat
Vomit inducing.
>>
If I kill Mohg now, do I lose out on Varre’s stuff and the white mask item? The character I have doesn’t use bleed items.
>>
>>490060174
>Now nothing will ever quite scratch the itch and youll forever be in the hole of buying fromsoft games.
LotF2 will be the one. Trust the plan.
>>
I'm putting together a Dragon Communion/Drake Warrior build. I'm going to play it with Seal in one hand, Shield in the other. And swap the shield for a melee weapon when I run out of FP or to parry or whatever.
I'm thinking of running one of the following for the weapon;
Godskin Stitcher or Estoc/Rapier, or Warpick because dragons are weak to Pierce.
Or, Morningstar because I like it and it's good.

Thoughts?
>>
>>490059019
Gigachad poster god bless you
>>
>>490059760
Mohg has been completely redeemed with the DLC, chud. The Formless Mother was actually good all along. You don't think a bro like Ansbach would be doing shady stuff, right?
>>
>>490060281
Yes. Kill Varre and the other white mask invaders first if you want their stuff.
>>
File: 1245620_20240813061008_1.png (3.25 MB, 1920x1080)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
>>490060217
single hat in game which match color of red cloth of torso piece of this armor (and even then, not ideally), although i prefer blaidd mask when cooping
and you are very wrong about halberd, it's not that strong, but running attack have surprising for many hosts range
>>490060174
hey!!! :D
>>
Promised Consort Dung Eater unironically has more foreshadowing behind it than Promised Consort Radahn and is more logical,
>>
>>490054990
Was Dung ending evil? He only made it so from now on everyone will be born an Omen/ Horsent

He wouldn't even have to fist you ass to do it anymore
>>
Who made the cinematic for Elden Ring anyway?

Why does Malenia and Radahn look exactly as they do in game and they fight under a sky that looks like it post-nuked Caelid? It just looks like they just ported ingame models.
>>
>>490060992
Not exactly hornsent, i think. The omen are erdtree people who were cursed to have hornsent trait. A people who are born of order, yet have the traits of raw life energy (disorder) - theyre trannies, in a way. Basically, the dung eater gave every body a free HRT, without their consent. Hes turning the balisks gay!
>>
>>490041239
Grafting meat
>>
>>490060759
>you are very wrong about halberd, it's not that strong
Holy fucking cope
>>
File: 1709314253864030.png (1.72 MB, 1200x628)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>490060557
>Demands ceaseless blood sacrifices
>Turns you into a disgusting malformed fatass as a reward for your loyalty
How very nice of her
>>
>>490052785
The scions are the dregs of the golden lineage mentioned. The jp version implies they're godricks own kids
>>
>>490052785
Those could be his offspring.
>>
File: 1707383883716958.png (422 KB, 631x590)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>Ruskie latency
>Bro pvp is like so easy bro
>>
Tell me /erg/ which demigod is more likely to listen to eart 2000s-early 2010s rihanna? This is important
>>
File: 1704719636125334.webm (3.83 MB, 960x540)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
This game is just too easy.
>>
File: y6uf.png (1.21 MB, 894x906)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>490061383
Unit Image made the trailer, a French company. They were supervised by From who sent them scripts and storyboards and an animatic using in-game models. The trailer was created via extensive and very close back-and-forth between the two over a long period of time. They didn't use in-game models but rather original models based on art From sent them. There was a whole-ass article about this in CGWorld 286.

As an aside since they were behind both the 2019 and 2021 trailers I suspect Godwyn's model, which we only see for a split-second, is a slightly modified and recycled version of Radagon's. Looks like it.
>>
>>490061756
das right
>>
File: 1692029812172830.webm (3.99 MB, 1400x590)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>490061991
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GAMEPLAY FIREEEEE FRFR
>>
>>490061756
nah those guys are just the squirrels you see all over the game. humans under the formless mothers' control are just normal (see varre & co). i don't know why the squirrels get turned into fatasses but you can tell from the teeth
>>
>>490054990
>let me explain
>almost pure headcanon
Why is that so common here?
>>
Do you have to get charmed and die by Miquella to get the gesture?
>>
>>490062005
>a French company
Cocorico.
>>
>>490061756
I thought they are just another race like the Demi human. Blood Mother turns you into fly people
>>
>>490062005
>based on art From sent them

based on art we have in game. So that's why they look exactly the same. Lame
>>
>>490062281
The lore requires and relies on headcanon.
This general survives on people getting into arguments constantly else the threads grind to a halt
>>
>>490061756
Wait, they're actually transformed into this? I just thought they were like some evolved species of giant mole.
>>
>>490061991
Why does Queelign invade us? Why can't he just be a hostile NPC already in the area? Why are NPC invasions even a thing in this game?
>>
>>490062373
>>490062460
>"Long ago, a subjugated tribe discovered a twisted deity amongst the ravages of war, and they were transformed into bloodfiends. The mother of truth was their savior."
t. Bloodfiend Hexer's Ashes
>>
File: 12.png (1.2 MB, 958x915)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>490062005
other page with the other entires being referred to on the paragraph (D, E, F, G).
>>
File: partialtranslation.png (1.63 MB, 780x1732)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>490062420
No, based on art From sent them, including an animatic made with in-game models and concept are that no one else got to see (image D is an example). The models are original, made by Unit Image, and if you look closely you can notice a lot of obvious differences. Like Malenia having eyes and Radahn having feet.
>>
>>490061756
You Just Know these guys have mindbroken more Type B's than any enemy in the DLC
>>
>>490059760
Malenia had that power because she was an empyrean and the next rot god. Romina given similar abilities wasn't able to do nearly as much.
Frenzy flame is an unironic jobber faction, in order to properly win it needs someone insanely strong else they'll at worst shit over an area until their failed lord gets imprisoned again. And without any demigods no one's getting truly strong enough to become a proper lord of frenzy flame.
>>
File: file.png (215 KB, 387x246)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>490062821
Oh gosh, that takes me back to the Playstation's worst cutscenes.
>>
>>490062369
D E B O U T
P E T I T E
S O L D A T S
>>
>>490061756
Cite one source that states the bloodfiends didn't always look that way. You can't.
>>
>>490062564
How else would you get the satisfaction of beating queefligns ass over and over again, and finally taking his dreams and hopes away as his miserable, insect like life slips away in front of your eyes?
>>
>>490062647
Yeah that's implying something ELSE turned them into monstrosities and the Formless Mother took them in after the fact and became their savior. Are you illiterate?
>>
>>490062647
Are you an esl?
>>
>>490062647
To be fair, transform doesnt necessarily mean physical transformation. They could have always looked like such fat rats. Still, the dogs and the zombies look really fucked either way.
>>
>>490063619
No; it's a clear transformation. The thing is, the god mentioned isn't the same as the savior.
>>
>>490064096
are you a girl?
>>
>>490062972
Oh shit I didn't realize before, but on the the animation concept Malenia seems to be doing some Levi AoT move on Radahn's arms. She fucked him up even more on that concept, a pity it didn't make into the final CG product.
>>
>>490062324
You need to get grabbed twice, one for the charm to be put on you and a second time for him to kill you and show the HEART STOLEN message, then you'll get the gesture
>>
>>490064154
>girl
>erg
Really nigga? Closest we have is trannies pretending to be girls.
>>
Dragon Claw or Dragon Maw?
I know rot breath and shit is good but which of these two
>>
>>490062324
No.
>>490064208
No you don't retard. You get the gesture when you kill him regardless.
>>
>Radahn grabs you
>Miquella leans over his shoulder, attempting to steal your heart
>A spectral blue hand reaches over the shoulder of the Tarnished and grabs Miquella's wrist, ice visibly spreading up his arm
>"You may have my brother, but you will not take mine own consort from me."

Wouldn't it be nice if Ranni were involved at least a little bit in the DLC?
>>
>>490064154
Mentally ill blond twink
>>
>>490064306
Dragonmaw for trades and big single target damage, Dragonclaw for AOE damage and quick chain combos with other incants. Ideally you want both but if you have to pick one, go maw.
>>
File: GUyMzspaYAAs3IO.jpg (164 KB, 1656x1242)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>490064415
We should have gotten this
>>
>>490061383
given that the Redmanes were famous for using fire, I'm not surprised the sky is red. A forest fire turns the sky orange, and we're talking a demigod-level war.
>>
>>490064643
>fires make sky orange
So we're coming up with irl headcanon too?
>>
>>490063408
>>490063559
>>490063683
Them being turned into fatass retards IS what the game considers salvation from their suffering. Are we supposed to believe that their transformation is the result of some nameless god and not the one that's in front of us?

But fine, here's another item
>"The clan, who lost everything in the great fires, peered upon the corpse of their ancestor, normally an act of sanctity, and saw in its shadow a twisted deity. The clan had suffered such torment that the horrible thing was taken as an object of worship."
t. Outer God Heirloom.

Am I supposed to assume that the twisted deity referenced here isn't the Formless Mother either, despite them worshipping the FM?
>>
>>490065007
Yes you are
>>
>>490065007
>Are we supposed to believe that their transformation is the result of some nameless god and not the one that's in front of us?
Considering how many fucking outer gods the game alludes to existing? Yes dipshit.
>>
>>490064643
>>490061383
It's just a desert. The sky looks red in deserts sometimes.
>>
>ate a 180-day ban cause I got lazy with my save files
Oops, see you guys next year
>>
>>490065007
Yes. Now show me your skin specifically your neck i suspect youre a swarthoid. Failure to comply means you concede which I will promptly accept.
>>
>>490063186
>singular, feminine adjective
>plural, masculine noun
?????????????
>>
>>490064441
omg miquella hi!
>>
>>490046430
I thought they patched down the madness build up
>>
>>490064340
thanks, you saved me a lot of time
>>
File: GSZp1AGXoAEnNYv.jpg (637 KB, 1484x1270)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>>490064576
I want to kiss Messmer on the forehead and tell him that everything will be alright :(
>>
>>490065379
i dont think erg will still be alive till then
>>
>>490065379
what got ya?
>>
>>490065704
He looks like a male melina. Why?
>>
>>490064340
I just mentioned one of the options of getting it you fucking faggot, the post specifically asked if they need to charmed and then die to Miquella to get it
>>
>>490065764
It will be. Bloodborne general survived longer and /dsg/ recently escaped /fsg/
>>
>>490065909
I thought always that he looked more like a male Malenia
>>
File: 565.jpg (1012 KB, 1200x2000)
1012 KB
1012 KB JPG
>>490065704
I want HIM to kiss ME on the forehead and tell me everything will be all right...
>>
>>490066060
Why the fuck would you let the boss kill you to get the emote when you get it anyway for killing them you dumb bitch? Stop trying to save face. He asked if you HAD to be grabbed to get it and your stupid ass replied yes.
>>
>>490065867
Poorly edited save for seamless that I accidentally launched on vanilla before I changed the file type. Cleared the folder and was all good for a few days but they got me in the end kek
>>
>>490066226
You look like male malenia actually
>>
>>490065764
It absolutely will be you stupid bitch. This general survived a fucking year without even a mention of DLC. It'll be here for at least one more year, possibly 2-3. Depends how long it takes them to announce the next game really.
>>
>>490066242
Messmer is for taking care of, not being taken care by
>>
>>490065764
Yeah, there’s no escaping now. You’re here forever…
>>
>>490066445
It'll survive until the next games release.
>>
File: curse you bayle.webm (2.32 MB, 1280x720)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB WEBM
Friendship ended with Miquella's light, Bayle's Tyranny is my new friend
>>
>>490066304
Bad day, huh? No need to take it out on others cunt
>>
File: 1717162718205503.jpg (433 KB, 1489x1810)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>
Calling peoples posts headcanon immediately devalues anything they're saying even if it's not lore related
Saying "I accept your concession" to people instantly wins your arguments

These two things are the thread equivalent of using pre nerdy scadutree thorns for pve of the backhand blade slash for pvp. Just easy wins.
>>
>>490065007
You're correct. The people who replied to you are actual retards who hadn't even read the items until you posted them just now and think they gotcha because of semantics.
>>
>>
>>490066669
If you can't handle the banter maybe reddit is more your speed bro.
>>
File: 00.jpg (659 KB, 1079x1296)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
>>490066226
he's so obviously a male Malenia that it isn't funny, they even both have devoted ultra elite knightly orders who take their curses within themselves and campaign medals commemorating their victorious wars depicting their hands raising their signature weapons (and both are talismans that do the same fucking thing). Messmer even gets the top half of his face deformed while talking about how his curse is going to consume you in his second phase just like Malenia's own second phase cutscene, and they both lose their clothes.

>tall lean (but mega-strong) long-haired redhead with a long DEX weapon and a winged helmet
>cursed with a fell divine influence that deforms them
>seeks to get rid of it
>leads a fanatically loyal super elite army of knights
>said knights bear the same cursed element
>leads these knights against Miquella/Marika's enemies and becomes a legendary warrior and commander
>ends up hated by said enemies too, but accepts this
>Miquella/Marika creates treatments and wards for their curse
>instead of finishing the cure fully leaves them abandoned
>leaves them on a throne to govern a ruined realm that is being veiled and centered on a dying tree, where they've lost all motivation and direction and just sit in their room all day
>regardless they maintain their loyalty to the end and do their duty, and their soldiers still worship them
>when they finally embrace their curses to kill the Tarnished they're both depicted with a scarred upper face and no eyes
>>
>>490066861
they're also both the mascots for their respective installments whose helmets and statues come with the special editions, and whose heraldry is on the special edition's box.
>>
>>490066861
I knew I liked Messmer for a reason except
>ends up hated by said enemies too, but accepts this
Weirdly enough the Redmanes don't seem to hold any animosity towards Malenia
>>
>>490065236
>>490065270
You're looking for double meanings and headcanoning entirely new gods just to paint the formless mother as a benevolent entity instead of just using occam's razor and putting two and two together.
>The twisted deity they found transformed them into bloodfiends
>They began to worship this twisted deity
>The bloodfiends worship the formless mother
>"No actually the twisted deity that turned them into bloodfiends and that they began to worship is not the same as the twisted deity that they currently worship"
Go on and explain the mental gymnastics you're performing to paint the formless mother as a dindu nuffin good girl when she's clearly corrupted far more than just the bloodfiends.
>>
>Would you disown us too? As your Mother did? We children of the scarlet rot? Millicent... Malenia... Do you detest us, so utterly?
>Messmer despised his own fire. Time and time again he hoped to rid himself of it, but ever did it burn.

>Caelid, known as the locale of the last battle between General Radahn and Malenia, Blade of Miquella, is a vast land consummately marred by scarlet rot.
>The Land of Shadow. A place obscured by the Erdtree. Where the goddess Marika first set foot. A land purged in an unsung battle. Set ablaze by Messmer’s flame.

>What followed was a war without grace or honor. One that could never be put to song. The tyranny of Messmer's flame.
>Commander O'Neil continued to brandish this flag in the devastation of the rot-eaten field of battle, the sole veteran who remembers this battle with pride.
>Armor of the Cleanrot Knights, celebrated for their undefeated campaign in the Shattering.
>>
>>490067005
I would've killed to hear Freyja mention her even once. It's bizarre that she doesn't since as part of Radahn's personal guard and a veteran of the Battle of Aeonia she presumably was struck down by Malenia herself, or one of her knights.
>>
>>490067171
>and headcanoning entirely
No thats you.
>>
>>490067171
I accept your concession.
>>
File: Somehow I won.webm (3.13 MB, 600x480)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB WEBM
So far nobody I've hit this on has survived
>>
File: er beach.jpg (200 KB, 1024x577)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Is EAC automatically turned off when you go offline from the game menu?
>>
>>490066762
>Left
Built for being used as Queek's exclusive breeder, kept in a gilded cage of relative luxury and cleanliness and forced to constantly pump out litter after litter of blackfur pups. She's long since stopped resisting after seeing the fate of her sister(and being threatened with having all her limbs removed after the Nth escape attempt) and now meekly lets Queek rut her and seed her.
[BAD END]
>Right
Built for being dismissed as too wild to tame as a breeder and tossed out to be gangraped by a frenzied mass of the entire warren's worth of skavenslaves until both her holes are prolapsed. The vermintide is endless and so are their thrusting red cocks. Eventually the tide of rodent flesh subsides, revealing her limp bruised body, asphyxiated to death from having her airways clogged by greasy clanrat cum.
[BAD END]
>>
>>490067682
Yes
>>
>>490067440
I genuinely hate the low effort trolls who just go I accept your concession at everything you aren't based just a faggot
>>
File: 465465464.png (2.6 MB, 1275x915)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>490067440
t.
>>
>>490067171
Youre arguing with two thirdworlders who dont even own the game.
>>
File: 1692589570942282.jpg (66 KB, 598x792)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>490067284
>>490067440
I told you to explain your mental gymnastics, so go on and get explaining you retards.
>>
File: nmculde.png (194 KB, 480x480)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>490066467
Actually it's a mutual healing process. The fantasy is more engaging if you're both saving each other.You(r Tarnished) is probably a PTSD-laden distrustful wreck by the time she reaches his castle btw
>>
Metyr ruined the lore of the base game relating to the greater wil, they should've just made it just the mother of fingers and nothing more.
>>
File: GU0Ah2PXEAASHJp.jpg (624 KB, 2513x1630)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>
>>490057521
beast champion
>>
File: mmc01.jpg (297 KB, 1200x1800)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>490068817
Cute slice-of-life with Marika, Messmer and Melina is peak
>>
I wanna use the fire knight greatsword but I wanna use a different ash of war. What would you guys recommend? I already have a flame art build.
>>
File: mmc02.jpg (272 KB, 1200x1800)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>490068926
and I wish we got more fanart/fanfics of this sort of thing
>>
Can you not backstab people in menus? or did I just miss this?
>>
>>490066861
At this point there should be a support group for 'disabled yet hyper-powerful people abandoned by their superiors who promised to take care of them'. It would help a lot of people in the Land Between
>Placidusax
>Malenia
>Metyr
IDK who else

>>490068476
True, and I have also a ton of mommy issues, repressed feelings, and problems saying 'no' as well, lol
>>
>>490069648
Forgot Messmer there as well
>>
RANNI MY BELOVED! CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME LOVE? I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU RANNI!
>>
>>490064415
Bigger image.
>>
File: GUyVSRTXgAErvUC.jpg (882 KB, 3945x2959)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
This guy is now a boss in Elden Ring. Tell me about his lore.
>>
>>490070002
>dual wielding the godslayer and moon greatsword
>>
>>490069648
>Placidusax
>Malenia
>Metyr
>Messmer
>Malekith
>>
>>490069648
>>490070291
Nepheli is abandoned by Gideon and St Trina was abandoned by Miquella so she counts too by my logic. Also an argument can be made for Midra being abandoned by Nanaya, but it seems like Nanaya might just be dead (if she's not also Hyetta and another "Shabriri" but that's a theory with no evidence at this time).
>>
File: rani.jpg (290 KB, 850x850)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>490070002
>>490064415
There's an actual image of thise tho
>>
File: me and bae.png (2.72 MB, 1141x924)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
finally got the stone heart. I will now usurp Placidusax and Bayle. I will take my place as the true Dragonlord with my wife at my side.
>>
>>490044748
What does this twin moon even mean? there is clearly only one moon in the setting
>>
Oh, your mimic tear doesn't copy your transformations
>>
>>490064415
>>490070002
>Hmmmm I'm worried people will steal my totally epic art
>Better put my signature on it twice
>Oh and my awesome logo too haha
What a fucking fag.
>>
>>490070684
Those leggings are straight out of Ds3, Lorians or whatever the fuck it was
>>
>>490070684
What a shit outfit
>>
>>490070989
nice bait
someone WILL fall for it
>>
>>490070989
I'm an artist
I agree
>>
shit take and bad taste
>>
>>490070596
Honestly, it would be funny to see Nepheli at the support meeting when she is so relatively mundane compared to everyone else there, lol
>>
Radagon Icon or Flock's Talisman for dragonfuckers build?
>>
>>490071665
why not both
>>
I was hoping the DLC would be harder. Am I the only one?
>>
Can I ignore Senessax until after I've killed Bayle or do I need to kill it first
>>
>>490072057
you can ignore
>>
>>490069123
...aw, poor Marika.
>>
>>490071727
I only have 4 talisman slots and Dragoncrest, Blue Dancer and Roar Medallion all feel good or important enough to be certains ...
>>
>>490043197
>It's likely the death of the universe yes.
especially with ymir talking about the big bang. the three fingers make sense when you see it this way (and not just being true nihilists), since the end is already predicted and the suffering along the way isn't worth it.
>>
Melina is a whore
>>
>>490070596
Nepheli isn't handicapped.
>>
>>490071665
>>490071727
>>490072241
Radagon Icon is a hard no. Dragon Communion incants don't benefit from cast speed outside of Greyoll's Roar. It literally does nothing for them.
>>
>sacred relic sword and level 200+ in limgrave
these fuckers have no shame, huh
>>
>>490073008
Wait, really? I thought Radagon Icon sped up the bite
>>
>>490067658
I wish that dragon form looks more like armor, like DS2...
>>
>>490073285
Nope, sure doesn't.
>>
File: 20240812192256_1.jpg (447 KB, 1792x1008)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
ez
>>
File: rogier bs2.webm (2.94 MB, 852x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>490069325
1. You missed, yes.
2. Use the trick-mirror, for the love of god.

t. backstabs hosts talking to Rogier in Stormveil all the time
>>
>>490073932
>Mimic
YDBTG
>>
File: 1680486978750806.jpg (11 KB, 305x362)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>490073118
I'm starting to think that shit is on purpose because when I do near and far I get called to limgrave more than anywhere else. Motherfuckers summoning their an entire crew to kill wandering nobles.
>>
>>490068358
I budded in earlier. No idea what either of you were arguing about but I like you and wanted you to give me attention
>>
File: images - Copy.jpg (27 KB, 495x340)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
Bayle just feels insanely schizophrenic, he just jumps all over the fucking place
>>
>>490074526
They're summoning their entire crew to kill you, smartie.
>>
>>490075129
>Can't be invaded unless you use the tongue or summon a furled
Either way I was invited
>>
>>490074987
>I'm sending 10 white vans to rape you lil nigga
>>
>>490074987
I wish jumped less. The flying fine because it is always coming to back to you but the jumping is annoying. It's the elden beast all over again, they just add to torrent or trim down his running.
>>
>>490075510
Too bad we cant turn off invasion areas like the real wex dust mod. If i were you id just swap over to seamless. For some reason no high level faggots to carry their boyfriends. Theres very little down scaling though afaict.
>>
>>490074987
Second phase Bayle can and will chain his attacks back to back which includes the jump away tail swipe. So he can blast you with fire, jump a mile away, fly up and shoot more shit, come down, and then jump away once more before taking a pause.
>>
>>490070746
there's two moons.
>>
>>490070746
the twin moons were referring to Rellana's titties
>>
>>490076393
I thought it was her fat ass
>>
I'm drug raping dragon communion priestess and then summoning her to kill Placidusax
I'm having my NTR arc
>>
>>490075510
I don't think you understand what I'm saying
>>
How do I defeat Leonine Misbegotten
>>
>>490076487
Have you tried dodging his attacks and hitting him really hard?
>>
>>490076452
how about both?
>>
>>490076487
hit it like once or twice nigga
>>
>>490076487
Easily
>>
File: only in ohio :skull:.webm (2.87 MB, 720x480)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
what the sigma this gameplay is so skibidi
>>
>>490077264
I still don't understand what's happening in this webm and you refuse to explain it so I now believe it's fake.
>>
>>490077415
looks like the guy replaced the fan dagger bullet with hefty red lightning pot
>>
File: 1712053087156546.jpg (71 KB, 1116x1097)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>490077264
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THOSE POOR LEGIT GOLEM ARROW AND STARLIGHT SHARDS USERS DIDN'T DESERVE IT YOU FUCKING CHUDCEL
>>
>>490077415
He's cheating
>>
File: I COMMAND THEE.webm (182 KB, 960x540)
182 KB
182 KB WEBM
>>490077264
>>
File: 1715038456081366.gif (2.77 MB, 498x407)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB GIF
>>490077264
>>490077765
classic
>>
By using Cheat Engine, you cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that /erg/ doesn't know the difference.
>>
File: 1697956449507280.webm (2.96 MB, 1280x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>490077765
>>
File: 1721867040297857.jpg (395 KB, 2000x3476)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>By using Cheat Engine, you cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that /erg/ doesn't know the difference.
>>
>>490077415
He's cheating
>>
>using CE to instakill clueless co-op'ers
weakmind
>using CE to brick your own summons' GPUs
strongmind
>>
File: Fortissax.png (103 KB, 408x473)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>Florissax became human to teach humans dragon communion
>Her ashes and form is more of a ancient dragons lightning buffer than a dragon communion buffer
why is from retarded like this
>>
>>490046414
starscourge looks a million times better than stiff as a board consort
>>
>>490078389
I think I should stop playing until this is fixed
>>
File: 1695216830089853.jpg (112 KB, 1087x1080)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>490079229
>>
>>490079229
Just don't play shameless--sorry I mean seamless coop.
>>
File: 1711498017046.png (107 KB, 498x483)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>490078389
>>490078056
>>490077765
>>490077264
What's funny is that this one effect (i don't remember the ID, but it's related to placidusax) is so hilariously laggy that just spawning 2-3 of those in can bring even extremely beefy pcs down to 10 fps. Spawning in 20-30 is a guaranteed way to crash someone's game. it's an outlier for whatever reason, there's other screen blinding effects that look similar yet are nowhere near as laggy.

>>490079229
It's not getting fixed. Unfortunately they removed all the fun stuff so the worst you could possibly endure from an invader is a game crash.
>>
>>490065704
So if Melina's left eye is the Gloam Eye (probably) what's Messmer's left eye?
>>
>>490076487
Parry it.
>>
>>490080169
The Eloam Gye.
>>
would you recommend dark souls 1 or 3 to start from if ER was my first soulslike?
>>
>>490080169
>So if Melina's left eye is the Gloam Eye
>>
>>490080272
2 or 3.
Unironically.
The first one is shit.
>>
>>490080272
why didn't you include 2?
>>
>>490080272
1. Then 2. Then 3.
>>
>>490080438
He's a redditor, they always try to occult the 2 to do like everyone else and try to fit in, because fuck thinking for themselves.
>>
>>490080272
1 then 3
2 is fine but its way too long
>>
>>490079690
This doesn't work in vanilla?
>>
>>490080438
>>490080496
1 because it's a chronological start
3 because it's the closest to ER in mechanics
i don't hate or despise the 2nd because i obviously did not try any of them yet, it just feels weird
>>
>>490080272
3 if you prefer bosses to levels
1 if you prefer levels to bosses
but the correct answer is >>490080449
>>
>>490080496
it's pretty reddit to speak when not spoken to
shut your fucking mouth and let him answer for himself
>>490080808
good answer
>>
>>490080706
2 is still nowhere as long as Elden Ring
>>
>>490080729
No. You can't do retarded CE shit like that in vanilla. That's what EAC does.
>>
>>490080496
Good answer, and you struck a nerve, the redditor is really malding.
>>
>>490080858
2 is also nowhere near as good as Elden Ring and the best areas require you to slog through a lot of shit to reach them, whereas ER lets you skip stuff that isnt relevant to getting your build going.

t. Someone that 100%'d DaS2 twice.
>>
>>490080885
Sweet, I can keep playing. And laugh at seamlesscels.
>>
>>490073953
thanks for the tips

https://files.catbox.moe/xq9z9p.mp4
rate my 1v3 invasion, the phantom spamming spells was level 271 if 26,000 rune drop is to be believed
>>
Yes, I love Dark Souls 2
Yes, I love the Star Wars prequels
Yes, I love the Gamecube (and it WON the console generation)
The best season of The Wire? 2 of course (the only one I watched)
I am an irony poisoned millennial that has a personality formed by youtube.
>>
>>490081120
when you hard swap use start to exit the menu instead of back back back
>>
That's a lot of projection contained in a single post.
>>
File: 1695854624114.png (38 KB, 230x243)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
I finished the DLC and there is something I don't get. Miquella stuck himself inside the tree to force himself to grow and beat his curse, we know this doesn't work and he uses Mogh instead. But how does Mogh know Miquella is there? It makes sense if we consider Mogh is a pedo, but if he is being mind controlled then it's nonsense because again, Miquella is stuck in the tree and cannot charm him without Mogh approaching the tree first.
I can only read this as forced drama and forced gay rape fetishes from Miyazaki. Any other game would have elaborated more about how this relationship came to happen.
>>
File: 1695990105351471.jpg (481 KB, 4000x2000)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
Is the fire knight greatsword with flame skewer the best weapon in the DLC?
>>
>>490081030
It doesn't count if you didn't do the DLCs too.
And killed the King, Harlaus or whatever.
>>
>>490081904
You can also use flame spear and it’s chargeable.
>>
>>490081947
Vendrick? Dude you were way off.
>>
>>490082036
I AM BAD WITH NAMES, OKAY?
I referred to Rennala's place as "Cato Sicarius" for years. Still do, sometimes.
>>
>>490081904
Flame Spear is comfier imo, the buff lasts longer.

>>490081523
Mogh tried to steal him and got charmed.
>>
>>490081904
Like colossal greatswords in general, it does really fucking good against some enemies (the bears and scadutree avatars for instnace) and really bad against others. It is quicker and has a much better moveset than that the GUGS, so it tends to be able to be a better all-rounder.

>>490082013
But it lacks the great catch flame follow up that flame skewer has.
>>
>>490046414
Radahn's colors clash so fucking much with Miquella's it's fucking obvious he wasn't there initially. He looks awkwardly inserted into the scene.
>>
The playercount has tanked from 100K to 60K in less than 12 hours it's so over
>>
>>490081904
>Is the fire knight greatsword ... the best weapon in the DLC?
It's the best weapon period. The ash is irrelevant it has a couple dozen amazing options.
>>
>>490082362
Yoh guys gotta stop with the schizoposting.
>>
File: darkwraith.png (254 KB, 600x659)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>490081120
I'll actually watch and rate since you seem earnest and your build is honest.

1. Having flasks on your pouch hotkeys puts you ahead of 50% of invaders, congratulations.
2. Learn to organize your weapons and talismans by "recently acquired", rather than item type, and use your item box to set up your inventory how you like. It helps a lot with hardswapping. As that other anon said, use the "menu" button to quit other rather than "back".
3. Kick misericorde is based, but you can also have an empty hand to have access to kick without putting it on the misericorde. This lets you put something like endure on misericorde for cheeky poise backstabs.
4. You have good fundamentals. You know when to push your advantage and when to back off, even in difficult situations. You also know how to keep your eye on multiple players, which is something my friend (whom I'm teaching to invade) struggles with.
5a. Your situational awareness could be a bit better. I can't tell whether you realized that you should be going for a backstab against the summon with a halberd who was spamming buckler parry.
5b. re: situational awareness, you should try to avoid retreating backwards through the level unless you're confident you can win the 2v1 / 3v1, or unless you're intentionally trying to make your opponents overconfident. I was going to suggest retreating to the wooden scaffolding outside of the banished knight room at 3:30 for an attempt at a gravity kill, rather than dropping down to the dog room - but that ended up being a good idea.
6. Speaking of buckler parry, but Carian retaliation on that thing unless you just like the look of buckler parry.
7. Nice backstab in the dog room.
8. Nice parry against the host. I would have gone for one against the guy mashing R1 with the halberd, too.
9. Dragoncrest talisman is not good in PVP, because it has a reduced effect.

You're genuinely a better invader than the majority of people who invade and rely on crutches. Good work.
>>
>>490082889
the fuck are you on about
>>
let me put flaming strike on colossal swords you bastard game
>>
>>490083171
>>490082362
>dood look at the colors he obviously wasnt meant to be there
This is schizoposting
>>
got malenia first phase locked down, just have to bait out waterfowl from range because im too retarded to do the spinny dodge when she does it close
>>
>>490083378
No it's actually just an observation you raging pseud.
>>
>>490083430
you got this cutie
good luck
>>
>>490083485
A schizo observation and a retarded conclusion.

>>490083430
Good luck
>>
>>490083485
NTA but observing their colors don't match is fine, but you asserting that he wasn't intended as the final boss because of said colors is genuine schizo shit.
>>
Probably a dumb question, but for sorceries/incantations, is the damage based on your stats or as long as you have a high scaling number on your seal/staff?
>>
Whoever said Golden Vow and Crab legs don't stack, fuck you yes they do
>>
>>490083591
>A schizo observation and a retarded conclusion
How about eat shit nigger
Fromsoft is known to move shit around during development for no apparent reason. It's a pretty safe conclusion and it is supported pretty well at this point in the franchise. Like, extremely, extremely well supported. I reiterate; eat shit.

>>490083651
These games are... pretty famously known for having very precise scene colors so no, fuck you, he looks like he wasn't intended to be there.

And I can absolutely verify you don't know shit about schizophrenia and should probably stop talking about it.
>>
>>490083917
Sorcery/incant damage scales with the sorcery/incant scaling stat on your staff/seal and nothing else.
>>
>>490076453
>NTR
Uh, anon what stat is that?
>>
>>490084025
Wow you're so mad, calm down schizo
>>
>>490084025
>These games are... pretty famously known for having very precise scene colors so no, fuck you, he looks like he wasn't intended to be there.
Anon that's schizo shit. You're asserting a final boss wasn't intended and your only evidence of this is a fucking color palette for fucks sake.
>And I can absolutely verify you don't know shit about schizophrenia and should probably stop talking about it.
Because you're a schizo? Yeah, we know.
>>
using incants is only fun if you limit yourself to a set of them like only bestial incants and base your build around that
>>
>>490084160
Strong disagree. The sheer variety incants have is the entire reason they are more fun than sorceries. You get ten god damn spell slots, limiting yourself to 1 school is boring as fuck.
>>
>>490084160
Nah they're fun in general
>>
>>490084124
> You're asserting a final boss wasn't intended and your only evidence of this is a fucking color palette for fucks sake.
And I will whenever I fucking want to, bitch. Do something about it. You weak little shit.
>>
>>490084227
most incants arent usable unless you build around them, so if you do this youre stuck with a limited set of just the strong ones anyway
>>
>>490082931
Thanks, this is just an RL1 invader for low level cosplay but I appreciate the feedback

I mostly do pve tho so I cant rly sort my stuff as well as I'd like, is there no "manual sort"? I'll try endure misericorde, but I usually have bow in my right hand, I'll try moving it to my left
>>
>>490084316
>Not even making arguments anymore, just raging out and making schoolyard threats
Yikes. Just take the L man, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
>>490084008
Of course they do it's a body and aura buff
>>
Is it possible to have a build that is strong in both Carian sorceries and Dragon Communion incantations?
>>
>>490084008
Literally nobody fucking said this. Everyone knows they stack. You can have one regen buff, one aura buff, and one body buff. GV and crab fall under the two latter. There are also some unique buffs that stack endlessly but they're very difficult to actually use.
>>
>>490084514
Yes, quite simply get 80int, 80fth and 80arc. Not that hard.
>>
>>490084428
You're projecting your own anger onto me for making comments you don't like. I'm just not taking your shit because you're probably weak and sorry IRL. It's just a safe 'conclusion' based on how you post.

Dipshit pseud.
>>
>>490084514
INT/FTH/ARC isn't a build. There's no catalysts or weapons that will cover all three of these and you're spreading your points way too fucking thin. You could make it somewhat feasible if you go to like RL300 but that's just ridiculous at that point.
>>
>>490084428
>>490084593
anons who would definitely have gay sex if they met up irl
>>
Why is this guy so mad
>>
>>490084593
Schizo___________________________
>>490084670
He's mentally ill. I work as a 911 dispatcher, we get genuine schizo calls a lot. They are all incredibly quick to anger, leads to officers smashing their faces into the pavement so they can get cuffed a lot.
>>
>>490084659
I want a FTH/INT/ARC build more for roleplay reasons, honestly
>>
>>490059505
based
>>
I have no criminal record. Keep trying.
>>
>>490084768
acab niglet
>>
>>490084780
And if you wanna do it to fuck around go for it my man. Just don't expect it to be good, because it won't be. Zero synergy there.
>>490084836
Nobody said you did, schizo-kun.
>>
>>490081904
It's tied with Milady as my favorite weapon. I think FKGS is better all around, but Milady has such a fun move set.
>>
>>490070989
does seem a bit excessive but eh
>>
>>490084891
Milady is fun but it's no where near the best weapon, not even top 10. LGS as a whole are pretty average even after the buff. FKGS is much better.
>>
>>490084871
>Nobody said you did, schizo-kun.
Learn to fucking read posts that aren't your own holy shit.
>>
>>490081904
I bullied the death knight so hard with this thing that his AI literally broke on the phase transition and he became unable to move.
>>
>>490084974
Nobody said you have a criminal record lmao, you're an actual schizo holy fuck.
>>
Schizo hours...
>>
>>490084970
Yeah, there's really not much of a comparison from a strictly utilitarian standpoint. With a bit of poise and mitigation, you don't even need to play well with the FKGS; it's going to almost always trade favorably and stance break with two flame spears or flame skewers.

However, I also rank weapons on how fun they are, and I think Milady is near the top in that regard.
>>
>>490082886
I think pic related is the most broken weapon at the moment.
>>
>>490084029
ok just making sure, thanks
>>
>>490085301
How? I like this thing but it seems just good, not god tier. FKGS has a better moveset.
>>
File: cry-tears.gif (755 KB, 720x720)
755 KB
755 KB GIF
Great discussion guys. Keep pretending you're extremely-not-mad at me and not projecting it by ganging up. I could probably kick your ass just saying. Not a flex. Not in anger. Just truth.

>>490085054
>leads to officers smashing their faces into the pavement so they can get cuffed a lot

Yeah let's keep talking about builds and whatever the fuck, you guys seem pretty distracted trying to give me shit for some reason. I bite back. Nothing serious.
>>
>>490085301
...You're joking, right?
>>
>>490081904
no. bloodfiend's is.

fire knight's is a good alternative to the zwei, especially if you're faith.
>>
>>490085374
Take your meds schizo
>>
>>490085374
Schizo
>>
>>490079969
i've seen this effect on stock before, especially around caria manor if the dragon spawns in when it shouldn't.

multiple effects/enemies is the bane of this engine.
>>
File: 1712240092914765.png (1.37 MB, 1200x675)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>490085301
>>490082886
It's the bloodfiend's arm, which continues the proud ER tradition of the best weapons in the game looking like shit and being boring but practical.
>>
Why can't Shabriri become the lord of frenzied flame himself? Why does he need someone else to do it?
>>
>>490085598
He's dead
>>
Fucking children, man
>>
>>490085374
based
>>
>>490085653
Pedo schizo post
>>
>>490085584
Bloodfiend Arm is really good but since the nerf it's not the best weapon anymore.
>>
>>490036825
As Ranni stepped into her rise, she could hear the sound of tarnished and Miquella having sex once more. There was a time where she might have thought that the sound was just tarnished masturbating, but now she knew better—as if the occasional mewl of pleasure from Miquella wouldn't clarify the truth either way. Stepping into the hall leading to their bedroom, Ranni paused for a moment, hesitating to go any further, and then figured she should press on. She had to leave some of her spells in the room, anyway, and there was a part of her that had gotten used to the idea of Tarnished helping himself to Miquella just about whenever he wanted.

Still, that didn't make it hurt any less as Ranni entered the room properly and saw tarnished squatting down a little in front of the bed whilst Miquella laid with his head over the edge and his face pressed between the cheeks of Miqulla's ass. When Ranni first walked in, Miquella had been rimming Tarnished with all the effort that he could expend; long, hard sucks to the hole itself before thoroughly tonguefucking the Elden Lord's tight behind, but when Ranni walked into the room and Tarnished caught her gaze, the elden lord suddenly smirked and began to grind back against Asa. Long strokes ensured that Miqulla's lips and tongue were being ground from the tip of Tarnished's crack all the way down to the base of his ballsack.

Miquella had been so caught up in what was happening that he didn't even notice Ranni enter the room, but as Tarnished ground his hips back and his balls settled against his lips, his eyes opened and she caught ranni's gaze. At one point, he would have been embarrassed to see her while tarnished was using her like this, but no more. Now, he only closed his eyes again and resumed what he had been doing before.

Upon exiting the room she said to herself, “Since Miqulla-sama's fucking my husband that means I continue wagecucking for outer gods! YABBA DABBA DOO I'm a happy puppy cuck!”
>>
I'm not reading that
>>
>>490085871
it's still the best from the dlc.

blasphemous is probably the best overall.
>>
>>490084768
nuke yourself pig
>>
>>490070989
The second, oversized signature in white on the dmgs is too much
>>
File: 0x0.jpg (18 KB, 620x420)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>Anon posts schizo theory
>People call him a schizo
>"I KNOW MORE ABOUT SCHIZOS THAN YOU SO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP CALLING PEOPLE THAT!"
>"Yeah cuz ur a schizo lol"
>"REEEEEEEEE YOU BITCH ASS KIDS I'LL BEAT YOU UP STOP CALLING ME A SCHIZO I DON'T HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD AND I'M NOT A SCHIZO I'M NOT I'M NOTTTTTTT"
You can't make this shit up kek.
>>
>>490084862
>>490085981
I'm not a cop. I don't even dispatch for the police. I just dispatch fire/EMS. We all share the center though so I get to overhear all the wacky police radio shit where they wrangle tards/schizos and make them eat dirt. It's pretty funny.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.