[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sadaltyncat.png (9 KB, 300x300)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Schizophrenia edition
>0.15.0.0 Patch notes
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/news/id/307
>tldr:
Factory Expansion
Marathon Mode
Bipods and gun mounting
Smooth Zoom
Partisan Boss
Karma System
Tripwire Traps
Deagle Brand Deagle
Sound? Changes?

>Where to get the latest Russian spyware
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
>Arena website
https://arena.tarkov.com/
>Ammo charts
https://eft-ammo.com
>Gun Builder Website (Overswing calculator included)
https://db4tarkov.com/gun
>For the newfags
https://pastebin.com/a9eHz03X (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (sneed)
>Written guide for the newfags
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j_fZzhBmvKCDJEaqFBNlX0IjVyu6ZZu8ipNbfP5tT7k/edit
>Quest tracker
https://tarkovtracker.io/#/overview
>All your Tarkov needs website
https://tarkov.dev/
>Change list
https://tarkov-changes.com/changes
>Discord
Here's the Hunt Showdown Discord
https://discord.gg/DU8fxcPj
>SPT
Get SPT here, require a base game license to play:
https://sp-tarkov.com/
>>
first for fuck pscavs
>>
>>491713215
lovingly
>>
PvE is starting to really mimic the Tarkov experience. Between having to fight at least 8 PMC's at Resort to getting my head blown off less than a minute into a Lighthouse raid, I can confidently say it's just like the real thing.
>>
What's your go to affordable armor when you hit lvl15 / flea?
>>
>>491715383
Now that plates are bullshit it's the MMAC
Highly repairable armor plates, lightweight, and saves cash on buying a separate rig.
>>
>>491715383
>>491715479
No one leaves the plates in anything on the flea
>>
>>491715669
Can't you just buy it from Peacekeeper at LL2? You should have that by the time you hit level 15.
>>
So how many days of drops are there going to be? And by that I mean how many days will I need to have Pestily's stream muted at 160p in the background
>>
Common drops and Rare drops working but Legendary ones arn't?
>>
>>491712994
Arena is fucking insane for main game's health.
At this rate I'm going to enter my first Tarkov raid being level 30, couple dozen million in the bank, probably around 25 in stats, with LL2 traders (apart from Jager but fuck Jager), all guns mastered (at least those that are in Arena and actually progress their mastery there), hideout maxxed out as far as traders allow me and the best gear Flea can provide me. The only real restriction seems to be the 1,5 million roubles a day but that's fucking nothing with how easy it's to make money on Arena especially since you risk absolutely fucking nothing.
They'll nerf this, surely.
>>
>>491716102
Legendary drops are empty, rest do have stuff in them.
A legendary troll if I ever saw one.
>>
>>491716160
They won't, and you know why
yes, the reason is to get people to play Arena
>>
>>491716160
that sounds like the worst possible way to enjoy the wipe
standard account struggling with space, struggling to win fights with shitty iron sight ak's, struggling with a shitty secure container, is the only way I could have fun with this game
Once you actually get good gear the game takes a dive off a cliff in terms of how fun it is, the struggle is the only decent part
>>
>>491716278
oh no anon you are wrong there because I just opened my common's there and all of them were empty as well
>>
>>491716310
People are already starting to, but BSG won't like it. Allowing EoD to get Arena for free was their biggest fucking mistake because 99% of people are EoD, everyone who would ever do this already had EoD. You only see maybe one non-EoD person every couple matches. Arena won't bring them any new money and now that they made it worthwhile it'll only be a drain on the resources because they have to run more servers.
Also, honestly, Arena is "fun" now, combat is still Tarkov (so it's shit) but being able to kit yourself out is the one thing it really needed to not suck so much.
>>
I just got a tank battery out of one of the Arena task crates
>>
Average woods scav.
>>
>>491717987
honestly pretty poor attempt were you not hitting all the stashes?
>>
>>491717987
I hit two spots and left, took 5 minutes.
>>
File: 1700826857373323.png (614 KB, 686x1044)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
weapon cases going for 3.1m this is not worth right
>>
>>491716160
yeah but too bad it still doesnt sync properly levels, everything else is synced well. my eft level is 24 and arena level 19. also, pretty sure you need to be able to be in top position in matches to get something out of it
>>
File: two_swords.jpg (55 KB, 614x457)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
New wipe, the marathon quest jumped me from lvl 14 to 17 in a big quest wave.

Still die to almost nothing but dudes sitting in bushes near quests. Even arena, the dedicated PVP mode, is just people either sitting in corners or abusing peekers adv as hard as they can. Hitreg is still terrible, netcode in general is dog awful. Every bug from 4 years ago is still in it, some from 5 or 6 years ago.

Still the best wipe ever will be playing every day :D
>>
>>491719127
It synces perfectly well for me but then again I haven't played a single EFT raid so it only has to bring my EFT in line with Arena, I can see it breaking if it has to sync both ways especially if you play both the same day or something.
Also I think you get money and EXP in Last Hero even if you're dead last. I've only ever been second to last even with a meme kit (which should say something about the average players, I am NOT GOOD at FPS and still consistently win or at least place in top 3) and that got me I think about a 100k.
>>
What the fuck is this weird bug where when I use a shotgun it does nothing to anyone but when someone else uses a shotgun it somehow kills me in one shot
>>
File: rats.png (402 KB, 1642x614)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
hope you three subhuman niggers recognize yourselves, can't even rat properly
thanks for the loot!
>>
>>491720704
It depends. Depending on what shotgun you use with what ammo they range from quite possibly the worst gun in the game to most powerful gun in the game* (within 10 meters).
>>
>server connection loss
>server connection loss
>server connection loss
>pmc either long dead or I kill him if I "leave the raid"
It's crazy how this game still has the same fucking issues year after year after year and people still fucking defend them
>>
File: svttvstvet.png (37 KB, 434x327)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
lads I've got Fishing Gear anxiety I just know that once I equip that sniper rifle and head to shoreline I am not going to make it to the plant
>>
>>491725812
be a bad boy and sit in a bush for 25 minutes first
>>
>>491716369
i also believe this is true, even though im tempted at times to upgrade my account,i realized that the moment i progress enough and the game gets easier(max traders,bigger stash,lots of roubles) it gets boring and i quit, what makes early wipe fun for me is the struggle
>>
>>491726612
I've got 1600 hours on standard and had fun every wipe
upgrading is completley pointless and you're just giving BSG more money for no convenience that ultimately makes the game less fun
>>
How the fuck do you do that move where you drag a new headset for example over your existing one and drop it and instant equip it?
>>
>>491727365
Press your discard keybind with the new headset over your old one. I use shift+left click as my discard bind, that way I just tap shift when my cursor is over the gear I want to replace and it gets dropped.
>>
File: Screenshot_15.png (29 KB, 201x200)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>491717987
That's cute.
>>
Just found a second 114 key and don't have flea unlocked yet but I'm guessing I'll be making a decent amount from it
>>
i hate the bunker part 2 theres always someone ratting around there, sitting in some weird spot making no noise
>>
i hate "any quest that exists in tarkov early wipe" theres always someone ratting around there, sitting in some weird spot making no noise
>>
>peek angle
>see guy, move back into cover
>a full second after returning to cover, I die
this netcode is such a fucking joke that I think I'm done. there is no point playing this frustrating ass shit when the desync is in the state that it is
>>
File: 1677796302642550.jpg (196 KB, 1125x1312)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>round a corner near the beach to start heading to outskirts on woods
>smack my face straight into parmesan as i crest a hill as he's already starting to shoot
SILENT FOOT STEPS BLYAT CYKA RUSSIAN MAGIC

Apparently this faggot just wanders around the map, i had already been in three fights before i ran into him and have only ever had that fucking your being a bad boy alarm go off twice since i started playing after the wipe.
>>
>>491729896
Twice too many. Anyone with negative is valid, anyone who is too close is also valid.
>>
Why the fuck did they make the strength training work out a rhythm thing. They also made it the most annoying thing ever to time. Pisses me off everytime I miss by clicking too early or it skirting the line of the 1px gay hexagon shape.
>>
>win fight
>use esmarch on bleed
>get stuck using it, can't use anything in my inventory, can't use my gun, can't interact with the world
>bleed to death
:)
>>
File: Screenshot_19.png (518 KB, 1188x588)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
So how am I supposed to complete Tarkov Shooter with that faggot Partisan being in the game now?
>>
>>491733206
Run around. You don't have to stop camping, you just have to run, so run in circles on your favourite sniper spot or something, stopping every few seconds to scan.
>>
>load in pve factory
>tagilla kills every pmc in the whole map
>headshot tagilla
wow very fun game
>>
File: 1654654207504.png (1.53 MB, 834x737)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>weapon reanimations have come with a new weapon of that platform
>AK/AR animation reworks have been shown off by Nikita
My hypothesis? M16 series next wipe
Not sure what new AK they'll add that reuses the current animations that people wouldn't complain about being 'samey', though
Maybe we'll finally get the AK-308/15 they showed off years ago?
>>
>>491729896
I'm so tired of silent bosses...
>>
>>491729896
>>491735778
Partisan and Birdeye should have QUIETER footsteps, it's fucking retarded that they make no sound.
>>
About to attempt the Labs marathon quest wish me luck fellas
>>
bro this dude is buying my broken scav guns for 125k a gun wtfffffff
>>
File: 2024-08-25[21-51] (0).png (3.61 MB, 3440x1440)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB PNG
>the non-LPVO 30/34mm scopes aren't shit anymore
>functional bipods
>no more distance fog
Bros... I'm thinking we're back
now if only this were a Harris bipod... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PICATINNY MOUNT NIKITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>491735690
>M16
Woah I sleep.
They should add the Ares MG or AR-57.
As for AK I hope for AK-50.
>>491736302
Enjoy the booby trap rat.
>>
>>491736302
>>the non-LPVO 30/34mm scopes aren't shit anymore
Shhhh... shut the fuck up I want them to stay cheap.
>>
>>491736347
Zoomer hands typed this post.
>>
>>491736347
>They should add the Ares MG or AR-57.
Holy mall ninja
>>
>>491736460
>>491736618
Don't worry I'm sure they'll eventually add another relic scav gun nobody will actually use after a week of wipe.
>>
File: asscarbparttri.png (289 KB, 2495x790)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>491736347
A KAC LAMG would be cool, sure, but nobody fucking uses the thing, much more logical to see something like an M249 or even an MG4 first
AR-57 would be neat because I do fuck with the concept (I started a concept of a retro version a long time ago, I should redo it and finish it), and it does make for another 5.7 weapon, but idk man it just feels wrong that we don't have THE milsurp NATO weapon series in the game yet, especially considering we have random misc. parts from it eg the A2 buffer tube
>>491736353
People will realise soon enough without our involvement, anon
All it takes is some retard like Gigabeef to make a clickbait video with a thumbnail pointing to the PM II in red saying "IT'S ACTUALLY GOOD NOW????" and suddenly they'll shoot up to 200k
>>
>>491736807
speak for yourself lil zoom zoom but I still have fun with dumb shit like the double barrel long into the wipe
>>
I still want a Model 1895 in x54R
>>
>>491737071
This ain't Hunt buddy. Go back to your own general.
Oh wait, lol.
>>
>>491737129
Who?
>>
FUCKING NIGGER AI SCAVS GETTING ON THE RETARDED MACHINE GUN I HAD MY LAST GAS ANALYZER ON ME NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER AI WITH PERFECT AIM
>>
Ah yes that really hard to find item this raid the Gas Analyzer I certainly haven't found about fucking 8 of those already
>>
>>491737370
Fucking give me one you smug cunt.
>>
>>491737659
not even joking I just found one in a jacket on factory when on this current scav run
you are pissing your pants over nothing
>>
>>491737723
I'm just tired of retarded AI in this game, the fact that I had a quest item I've been looking for like two days on me made it even more annoying. I'm tired of those retarded niggers instantly getting on the MGs and one tapping you with 199dmg/80 pen rounds.
>>
>>491737867
run factory as a scav no one is checking any of the new spots I'm getting constant med bags, jackets and tech boxes to myself
>>
>>491737952
I appreciate the advice, I'll give it a try but that still only covers half of the issues I had with me dying last raid.
>>
My deaths since starting Marathon have increased 10x
I swear once you start this mode the game puts a giant arrow above your head saying KILL THIS FUCKING GUY OVER HERE
I can't even get out of fucking Ground Zero
>>
NO NO NO I AM NOT BUYING ANOTHER FUCKING GUN AND BUYING PARTS FOR IT WASTING 10 FUCKING MINUTES OF MY TIME JUST TO FUCKING DIE AGAIN I AM NOT FUCKING DOING I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS GLORIFIED MENU SIMULATOR
>>
Got to level 14 deleted my entire stash and uninstalled the game I am not playing anymore the constant dying and re-equiping got too much for me I refuse to spend any more time in the menu just to waste my time again
>>
File: SR-3MP normal stock.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Anyone used the SR 3m already, does it have any mods that the Val doesn't, besides the removable silencer?
>>
>>491742547
no and who cares anyway game is fucking terrible and awful
>>
>>491742254
Filtered
>>
Did some arena, I got the stuff sent from over there as well as the skills but not the xp, am I missing something?
>>
File: the sound.jpg (75 KB, 801x728)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>491740651
>>491742254
>>491742793
>>
>>491742547
You can't change out the foregrip. One tactical device slot on a separate handguard that also gives you a top rail for shitty optic mounting.
For practical purposes it's old Val but running it without the suppressor makes it jam less.
>>491742821
Takes time and might be borked depending on how the servers feel today.
>>
File: ee1.jpg (21 KB, 580x548)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I CAN'T EXTRACT WITH THE FUCKING GAS ANALYZER
>>
>>491742992
Show us your grip, anon.
>>
>>491742254
Those two replies were made by the autist EFT apologists who have bought the most expensive edition of the game and have at least 2500 hours played. They don't do anything else but play this game, in fact it's not a game for these people but a daily chore.
They never play any other game either.
This kind of people are the reason why EFT amd BSG suck so hard. And unfortunately majority of EFT players are like this. It is its own clique and won't change anytime soon.
>>
>>491742821
its completely desynced for me, atleast i get my skills and money but no hope for experience
>>
>>491744632
f i l t e r e d
>>
Wait did they change how armor and recoil works again?
>>
>>491742821
>>491744713
One thing I did to get things to sync early on was to clear the tarkov temp folder, in the launcher settings there's a button for it. Then transfer something from arena to eft and it should fully sync your account.
>>
File: 2024-08-26[00-07] (0).png (3.58 MB, 3440x1440)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB PNG
I'm feeling good bros
FDE SOPMOD stock and some standalone scope rings that don't sit so close to the receiver when
>>491747428
They changed the plate hitboxes to cover entire sides of the thorax last wipe because streamerfags bitched and moaned because they got killed by AI and timmies when pushing them super aggressively
Recoil on a lot of large calibre guns was nerfed this wipe, so that's a nice tradeoff so they can't as easily get kills with their meta MDRs anymore, but still
>>
>>491747793
Ah ok I've been playing consistently so I'm up to date on the armor changes, but the recoil on big guns is new to me.
>>
File: shooter3.png (746 KB, 1337x744)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
I completed Tarkov Shooter 3 on the very first raid! Thank you AP-M, this will make for a good memory.
>>
File: 2024-08-25[17-08] (0).png (1.67 MB, 1920x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
Time to finally attempt Delivery from the Past.
>>
>>491749958
Did you glue that red dot onto the AK? Where's the rail?
>>
Epic, simply epic Niggita.
>>
File: 1640949278029.jpg (93 KB, 720x960)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>when people are toxic to you because you're bad in arena
>win the round anyway
:( thanks for helping me complete my daily guys... *sniff*
>>
>>491749958
>matching bug 3 times in a row
Very cool.
>>491750629
https://escapefromtarkov.fandom.com/wiki/SAG_Bit_low_profile_dovetail_sidemount
>>
File: 1593292322395.jpg (262 KB, 1080x1071)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>491749958
>>491751252
>accidentally requeued for Customs instead of Factory and fucking died one minute into the raid
>>
>>491751078
i sure hope you reported those big stinky meanie heads to big daddy Nikita
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (81 KB, 1330x506)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>level 13, planting marker on the tank north of resort for peacekeeper on snoreline
>see some weird looking scav with dreads walking around so I drop him, realize instantly it's knight
>shit myself and start sprinting towards the north car exit while getting lit up by big pipe
>find a bush to hide in and sit in for 5 minutes, no sounds so I think it's clear and he fucked off
>exit bush and instantly get thorax'd by big pipe who was silently waiting the whole time
FUCK. first time actually seeing them face to face though, all my other encounters with the goons is just getting suddenly headshot from across the map
>>
>>491756650
Goons are brutal if you don't abuse their AI, basically if you kill one you can bet that the others will rush you. At that point you want to get behind hard cover asap and position yourself so they have to turn a corner right into your face. When they turn the corner you have a couple moments to kill them, the tricky part is when they all come at once so you have like 1-2 seconds to kill two bosses.
>>
>>491747582
still not working, unlucky
>>
Watching killcams in tarkov really shows off how often most kills come down to luck with retards spraying around someones head instead of actually aiming.
>>
>find two salewas in crack house
>third on the way in the hideout
>make it out alive and even completed extortionist along the way
We're so fucking back boys. Loot runs are so much more fun on pmc.
>>
File: file.png (134 KB, 318x251)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
How do I open these
>>
FUCKING FACTORY IS TOO DARK I HAVE BRIGHTNESS AT 100 AND I STILL CANT SEE FUCKING SHIT FUCK THIS REWORK
>>
>>491767336
wtf are those
>>
>>491767918
They're from Arena. Apparently they're a "craft" at level 2 workbench.
>>
I only play Scav and I have ~5 mil rubles now.
>>
>>491767443
monitor issue. day factory is like 100x brighter and you don't even need a light or nods for night factory anymore.
>>
>>491769824
>monitor issue
Funny how this doesn't happen on any other map.
> you don't even need a light or nods for night factory anymore.
Cool, not gonna crank up my Gamma to 100 just so I can see ingame, it should have the same visibility as the old one.
>>
>>491770061
They made some dark areas darker if you know what I mean. How do I know? I can post comparison screenshots from an older SPT vs latest retail.
>>
>>491770436
The office stairs are dark as shit now for sure.
>>
>>491770061
i checked with postfx off, still looks fine.
>>
>>491770757
Yeah I meant globally not just the factory obviously. I will actually post some comparison screens later on because it started to bother me. Just GZ and some night shots on Customs.
>>
>>491769824
>>491770885
fuck off niggerkita, the map is shit. turn on the lights.
>>
>>491771070
the lights are on, anon. the skybox literally shines through the roof now. get your eyes checked.
>>
>>491771580
im sure you were one of the dishonest niggers claming visibility on interchange wasnt an issue before they improved it.
>>
has anyone had anything good from twitch drops yet?
>>
jesus fucking christ factory is massacred
>>
>Snoreline
>Spawn Road to Customs
>Move toward Radio tower
>Goons engage me before I even reach it
>Run away toward resort, but take a round to the gut blacking it instantly
>Dive into a ditch to surgery, but Knight rushes me and sprays me down when I get up
Why the fuck is their aggro range half the map?
>>
Crytek killed hunt showdown so i decided to play EFT now
what should i expect?
>>
>>491772941
grab your nuts and squeeze them like really fucking hard it's about like that but for 2000 hours
>>
>>491772941
hunt is a casual baby game compared to tark, you should expect profound autism and C&BT
>>
>>491772941
>1 Step Forward, 5 Steps Back: The Game.
>>
>>491772941
Expect dying in one hit a whole lot. The little I know about Hunt is that 1HK's aren't the norm. In Tarkov you take a bullet to the face and you fucking die.
>>
File: sminem.png (508 KB, 883x867)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
I strongly feel that it should not take matchmaking 9 minutes to find a raid of daytime Customs.
>>
>>491775756
If the game doesn't display the latency indicator in the right corner after ~4-5 minutes it's better to queue again. This happens to me from time to time and you'll never find a match.
>>
>>491772997
>>491773712
>>491773845
i see
>>491774580
It's the same in hunt, in high mmr everyone goes for the headshot, even from close range. (hip firing is viable in the game)
But yeah in shitter ranks people will often go for fast two taps to the chest, shitters usually don't reach the top but if they do they quickly go down again
Anyway, i've always wanted to play tarkov, now it's the perfect time since my love for hunt is gone
>>
>play scav
>jump out of the window on GZ to see if ratting on the glass platform is viable
>it is
>jump down
>break both legs
>some other player scav notices me and drops me splinters, i give him my weapon
This was so funny.
This would never happen with PMCs.
>>
>>491776935
I swear most PMCs have their voip turned off or something. It's so insanely rare to have anyone talk back.
>>
>>491776015
Big difference is tarkov doesn't have ranking or "matchmaking", you'll be put into games with people with thousands of hours right from the get-go. I'd recommend using tarkov.dev for maps/item info and https://escapefromtarkov.fandom.com/wiki/Escape_from_Tarkov_Wiki for quests. A second monitor is a big plus for this game too, just having the map open while you play helps a lot. There's a big learning curve and if you're playing solo you'll get dumpstered a lot as you're getting the hang of stuff but if this game is for you it'll hook you regardless once you have a good raid. Maybe try and find a tutorial yt video or something to learn some of the game mechanics.
>>
>>491777316
Thanks.
>Big difference is tarkov doesn't have ranking or "matchmaking"
Very good, at least i won't get obsessed with my numbers
>>
>twitch drops are still empty
Nice event
>>
File: 0304.png (72 KB, 680x514)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>491779992
Umm, you were promised boxes, not box contents.
>>
>>491776015
what happened to hunt?
>>
>open willerz streams for drops
>he's level 38
why do streamers and sweaties want wipes again? they all have high end loot within a week of a new wipe any way
>>
>>491788270
Because they get to steamroll normal people for like a month when everyone is under level 30
>>
>>491788586
haha yeah thats the reason not like they would shit on you anyways
>>
>>491788997
Damn bro, sorry for accidentally insulting whatever eceleb subhuman you're subbed to.
>>
forgot that it was early wipe and i was 60kg or something and though i could do the jump keeeeeeek

https://streamable.com/16i6ut
>>
>>491788586
yea that makes sense. it's not like tasking or progressing is actually all that engaging. anyone but the 14 people a wipe going for kappa stop doing tasks the instant they max out traders
>>
instantly get into a scav run, is this wipe ....dead bros?
>>
So they're never gunna fix the bunny hopping shit right?
>>
where did he fly to bros? o7

https://streamable.com/upkrhb
>>
>>491792327
needs some looney tunes sound effects
>>
>>491789815
Fucking lol hope you get your insurance back at least
>>
>>491791556
Larger number of the 1500+ hours played are already hitting 15+ so yeah, it's over in this sense you don't need to compete with the people who have forgotten Tarkov is a game, not a full time job or even a chore.
I was killed today by a level 2 new account on GZ when I was playing as Scav. Feels great because maybe there is hope.
>>
>>491793965
I felt bad for smoking some level 2 and his buddy last night while trying out the UZI. Poor guy only had a few hours
>>
>>491788270
I used to like it because we all had dogshit guns that shot into the air and the firefights were chaotic as hell.

Now the whiny /k/ faggots have gotten them to make recoil le realistic so people insta beam you on full auto again. Cool.
>>
>>491794709
old recoil system was fucking disgusting get a fucking clue retard
>>
m60 is usable compared to pkm
>>
This gotta be the easiest wipe to hit level 15, took only few hours
>>
>>491793965
>level 19
>havent played a single raid
lmao
>>
>>491792206
i fucking hope. movement tech is legit cancer
>>
guys any weapon recommendations while doing punisher part 4? i need to wear a scav vest and i cant carry more than one mag and shotguns suck because most fights are long range on lighthouse
>>
>game is already back to empty lobbies and long queue times
grim...
>>
File: file.png (252 KB, 540x540)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
just lost my lvl6 plated green zhuk armour to naked guy with a stock mp5 he caught me mid sprint :((
>>
>>491797504
armor saves you so little its not worth taking. Stick to level4/5 plates, sell 6
>>
>>491796056
i recommend playing another game
>>
File: EFT Comparison.jpg (338 KB, 1903x2151)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Okay was talking about the comparison, I did this in SPT with 2am clock but retail was 0500 so I guess this dilutes it a bit.
I think new 15.x.x.x has changed something. Also the environmental fog is still visible inside buildings because lmao russian developers no standards at all.
>>
File: 678217348129.png (174 KB, 420x342)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
I'm a fucking noob lvl2 timmy and just killed a lvl18 on GZ with a barebones Kedr. What the fuck? I thought there's a level cap and only under 15s could be in my server. POS flea'd these monsters in along with a THOR.
>>
>>491798239
where the fuck did he get those?
>>
>>491798239
That's what they said but I have seen level 19 too on GZ while I'm 9.
>>
>>491798380
>>491798239
its level 0-19 / 20+
>>
>>491798539
Did they change it to 20? It was 21+ before.
>>
arena makes me realize how bad gunfights are in this game
the top scorers are always desync abusers who know how to cheese it
>>
>>491798671
They were supposed to split the matchmaking into two parts.
I don't know what difference does it make to split 1-20 and 20-XX because it's not beneficial to the fucking gameplay anyway.
Split the matchmaking between 1-10 and everyone else or seomthing.
>>
>>491798830
It's not a coincidence when you see a head peeking and you get shot instantly.
In normal game the head peek would give you some time to react especially if you are already in a position.
But this is what they do.
What is the fucking tick rate of this game anyway? I bet not even the EFT apologists don't know this.
>>
>>491798842
they should just remove it. it's a poorly executed idea.
Nothing is stopping 4000hrs poosockers matchmaking with a timmy with 2 hours.
>>
>>491798842
Yea, I know. I'm saying it was 1-20 and 21+ before not 1-19.
>>491799084
The only part that's poorly executed is making the 1-20 map have shittier loot. Otherwise it's fine. Giving the new players at least a chance to fight players that aren't mega geared is a good thing.
>>
I got to the Woods - Reserv area of the Marathon before getting killed by a cheater.

First cheater this wipe which is pretty impressive considering OCE but still. Like an hour and a half down the drain.
>>
>>491798539
>>491798842
>>491799084
That shit is wild, I'm a scared shitless timmy that just luckshitted into a couple face shots on a kitted guy who's only vulnerable in his face. He got one shot on my leg with one bullet and took it out completely. He even had his drum mag primed with higher pen first, what the fuck is this gameplay experience? I get into the wipe a week late and now I gotta do my GZ quests with MCX's and drum mags hunting around?
>>
>>491799334
>Giving the new players at least a chance to fight
but it doesn't. it's just based on level, not stats, prior wipes or hours.
>>
do you guys think this guy cheats? i dont think so but its crazy how he hits that with a bolt action one tap like who am i playing against man, and i know i missed my shots because i didnt expect him to spot me like that i gave no noise and they were duo

https://streamable.com/g6tued
>>
>>491799648
wtf is that reaction time?
>>
>>491799528
im lvl 16 and still running ground zeroes because i enjoy it, but i am just using a Uzi with pst ammo and a lvl3 bodyarmor
>>
>>491799558
Just because the chance is small doesn't mean there isn't one. It's a larger chance and is better for new players joining past early wipe since the majority of the hyper sweats and high hour players will not be in their lobbies.
>>
>>491799528
Basically yeah. There is no real progression. Those who have played this game for thousands of hours are the same people who never play anything else either.
I think EFT is great but it has outlived its welcome. Only people left are autists and cheaters. Normal players are getting fucked.
>>
>>491799648
No, you're just bad. You were standing completely still and took like a full 2 seconds to even start shooting.
>>491799528
Do you want to play? This is my second wipe and I'm not very good but I can at least help you do some GZ stuff.
>>
>>491800164
only allow players with 2 wipes to play it, anymore than 2 wipes then they cant play GZ anymore and they skip the entire ordeal.
>>
>>491794902
>every fps should just be aimlabs
kys faggot, the fights were way more fun and rewarded slow intentional shots aimed at the head to bypass the armor system, or else fall back on spraying and relying on your gear/ammo (hence it being an RPG-FPS)
>>
>>491796056
Buy Unheard so you can fit extra mags in your pockets. Otherwise just use dmrs.
>>
>>491800831
yah feels like fights are much shorter since any timmy with a M9 pistol can facetap.
Overcoming the gear gap was possible, but it just took some effort. Now the gear gap effectively doesn't matter other than scopes.
>>
>>491800059
I respect that, it's a CQB enjoyer map after all.
>>491800173
I was blissfully unaware that flea market users could join my servers, now I feel even more like fodder for the 1k+ hr players. At least I took one of those fuckers out.
>>491800328
Appreciate the offer friend but I'm a solo-only guy. I guess I just got to be way more patient with how I move around the map, maybe loot some more before pushing closer towards quest & spawn spots for the server to thin out a bit first.
>>
>>491800831
>>491801324
delusional af lmao
>>
>>491794709
i use to like it when budget guns actually felt shit to use. SKS is now a meta gun and is essentially the sag for the 7.62x39
>>
>>491800328
its literally one second between the moment he spots me and headshots me, i was standing still because didnt want to make noise, also dont you think its really hard to spot in there like you cant even see his face he literally tapped top of my helmet
>>
>>491801487
old recoil wasn't perfect, but removing recoil all together so it's just another COD clone wasnt the answer.
>>
>>491801324
>>491801698
yep
>>491801487
dont worry reddit and all the shitters agree with you. I remember seeing Landmark talk about how this would negatively impact fights and his entire chat revolted.
>>491801509
exactly bro.
>>
>>491801429
for a solo-only enjoy you should learn woods
>>
>>491793965
>Larger number of the 1500+ hours played are already hitting 15+
I killed a level 42 on Streets earlier today.
>>
>>491802296
Probably a rage cheater. You could do that in Arena.
>>
>>491802296
someone with no job or social life
>>
>>491802017
>making the guns not feel like complete shit is a bad thing
new wipe brought out all the retards back out lol. some weapons went a little too far with the recoil changes ya but as a whole it made more weapons viable and you're a stupid nigger if you think otherwise. sweat lords and streamers all minmaxed the lowest recoil shit anyway you dumbfuck
>>
>>491803153
a block of wood firing old soviet rounds shouldnt be able to compete with modern nato weaponry, lmao.
>>
File: sks.jpg (321 KB, 1826x1060)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
do NOT go to Woods right now
>>
>>491803346
bullets kill people just as dead as they did 100 years ago
>>
i had it with cheaters...
laying under a truck with my mosin
body covered so the only way to shoot me is from the front
die all of a sudden
thinking oh there must have been a hole or gab
play same map and check out where i was hiding
no gap or anything around the truck
i fucking hate what tarkov has become, just a cheater cesspool
>>
>>491803153
>sweat lords and streamers all minmaxed the lowest recoil shit anyway you dumbfuck
it made a difference, now it barely does and they do it for the memes
>>
i know damage is tied to bullets in this game, but it should be tied to guns, like a cheap adar non modded shouldn't do the same damage as a top of the line full expensive modded m4
>>
>>491803514
so then your point is that you need shitty recoil and artificial inaccuracy to compete?
>>
>>491803454
i agree, it's just a beaten up block of wood shouldnt be controllable or easy to use. The whole point more expensive weaponry is that the system you're using is more controllable and user friendly.
>>
>>491803662
no, my main gripe is how all the guns feel the same now. Every full auto weapon is basically a juice canon
>>
>>491803487
https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/escape-from-tarkov/
Just read this forum. It's unity game. Sure they catch rage cheaters after few months but it is an economy BSG has created in order to resell accounts to keep the development going.
Not unlike Bungie and Destiny 1/2.
Just a different way.
>>
>>491803693
i understand your point but it's a bit of a flawed position. the older weapons being less effective is reflected in their poor ammo choices and customization, with a few exceptions like the mosin and sks.
>>
>your guns immediately shoot center of screen as soon as you hit RMB
>the first person animation of your character shouldering his gun is meaningless and ignoring it is the Arena meta
This is so cheesy
>>
https://streamable.com/c0azwd anyone ever seen this before? i cant seem to do it again and it seems useful. I pressed W and A and jumped at the same time i think.
>>
>>491803487
I feel the same as you mate.
Just feels like I can't even get a decent game in anymore.
When I'm taken it slow and constantly hiding behind cover and get head shot with a heavy helm just seems bullshit to me.
So glad I didn't invest too much time and money into this game and every time I get asked if this game is worth buying I say no. Let the cheaters live in their paradise of who can out cheat who.
>>
File: 1724393057560461.jpg (112 KB, 1179x951)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>play arena
>watch killcam
>100% of the killcams literally shows 1+second advantage for the guy that killed me
on my screen half a pixel one tapped me, on the killcam im just fucking standing there staring at the guy that killed me doing nothing
how do i fix this?
the shit happening on killcams and whats happening on my screen are completely different
>use best ammo in arena
>3 hits 0 damage
come on its the game itself saying i got fucked by netcode or whatever
>>
>>491803487
>some timmy with starter MP5 is running around the custom industrial site
>shoot him with my SKS from 150m
>he snaps back and domes me with his first shot
ill never forget this utter bs
>>
>>491804842
>100% of the killcams literally shows 1+second advantage for the guy that killed me
this angers me to no end. Sometimes, I don't even see who killed me then when I watch the killcam its me standing there for a solid 2 seconds.
>>
>it's possible to be matchmaking in Arena, click "leave", instantly find a game afterwards but be forced out of it and queuebanned for leaving the game you weren't in when you clicked leave
magical
>>
>last hero
>chop shop
>spawn outside
>turns out if you sit in the far corner, you can just spawn camp the outside spawn and there's literally nothing the person getting spawn camped can do about it
epic
>>
File: 1720977336045970.jpg (43 KB, 588x780)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>491805042
desu this explains at least 50% of my deaths in tarkov
unloading half a 9mm mag into some dudes face right before the 1taps me suddenly makes sense
also i think the post death screen shows stats that happened on your screen and not what happened on the servers
which is why you often see enough damage to kill 3 players on a raid where some dude just 1tapped you after eating 2 mags
>>
i still dont understand why people complained about intertia
i fucking love it
its very immersive
i want to feel like a heavy guy overloaded with loot and having to deal with the results of me being a greedy loot goblin
was it streamer cucks complaining again?
>>
>>491809425
i just dont like how the game fucks with your mouse sens
>>
>>491809425
>was it streamer cucks complaining again?
Yes. Streamers and poopsocks don't want any kind of decision making regarding loot. They want to hoover up 4 bodies worth of loot with no penalty. They're also why jumping will continue to be goofy
>>
>can get decent kill on Arena
>can't kill shit in Tarkov
I can't have a proper firefight in Tarkov I kept getting headshot from somewhere.
>>
>>491810985
are you me?
all my games on arena have just been getting beamed by utter sweats /probably some rage cheaters
>>
>>491809425
I have no fucking idea. Pre inertia was terrible. People are just dumb. They think if a game doesn’t feel “snappy and responsive” it sucks. Everything must be homogenized
>>
>>491811739
>Pre inertia was terrible.
just like how the new recoil is terrible.
>>
File: 1407226425108.jpg (233 KB, 541x458)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>491811891
>just like how the new recoil is terrible.
>>
>>491812025
posting anime proves my point
only brain melted people like it
>>
>>491803153
Streamers and ppl who had max traders early on were a small minority you clown. Now everyone who slaps a red dot on a stock rifle has a Beamer. But hey now it doesn’t matter that you lost that useful kit! Nothing matters now! Yayyy BSG listened!
>>
>>491737867
>>
>>491811891
I unironically agree. Nikita caved.
>>
>>491812192
anime website. go back you fag
>>
>>491812517
>anime website.
lol, keep telling yourself that weeb
>>
>>491812572
you'll never gaslight anyone newfag
>>
File: 32142452.png (249 KB, 736x414)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>491812726
no one likes anime fags, its the truth
>>
>>491812815
>hes a tf2 autist
you shouldve let me knew earlier i wouldnt have wasted my time replying to you. you niggas are the dumbest retards around
>>
>>491812490
im just sick of it bro
seeing faggots hold down M1 and facetap everything on the screen. its so mindless and bogged down
>>
File: 1720822640071766.png (1.32 MB, 911x1187)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
bros people are buying my broken scav weapon for 177k wtfffff
>>
>>491812951
>he listens to Reddit
go play sloplock
>>
>>491812815
>tf2kek talking shit
go back
>>
>new recoil bad
What the fuck? No it's not, new recoil is great, timmies should at least have a fucking chance of landing some shots at chad's face. If you think that makes progression worthless you're retarded. The progression is there so chad can have a full auto armor-piercing laser that can headshot anywhere on the face, or even chew through armor, while timmy has to use ammo that can only headshot on head/jaws. Add to that the ability for chad to have those fucking stupid face masks and now the low recoil doesnt matter, because you have full lvl4 protection.
>>
>>491811891
>just like how the new recoil is terrible.
The old recoil was complete dogshit, there was nothing good about
>>
File: 1720901907786392.png (680 KB, 1699x498)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
Holy shit how is last hero on chop shop so fucking hard, I struggle to not get last place almost ever time
>>
>>491815957
Your ping? 100+ starts to almost guarantee losing corner crosses
>>
>>491816224
Normally my selections are ~50 but since wipe it may have reset them, thanks for reminding me
>>
BRUH GETTING TO LVL 15 IS JUST SUFFERING
>>
>>491816549
just play arena lmao
>>
>>491816549
please buy arena tarkov
>>
>>491815957
kek same for me, I deselected it because I'm so bad at it
>>
File: 32423.png (2.46 MB, 2506x914)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
>>491816549
got to level 15 in a couple of hours on arena, lmao
>>
>>491817057
good for you i guess
arena isnt fun, but i guess a usec would enjoy it lol
>>
>>491817709
sorry you're salty, arena isnt that bad.
plus it doesnt take long at all to get to level 15. You get 10,000xp a match and thats without the daily quests. I got to 15 in a few hours, transfered my money over and have a couple of million, a tier 2 hideout, flea market, rep 2 traders. Im just pointing out its p2w, thats all
>>
I play arena but I'm so shit at the twitchyness of it I basically get carried through matches lol
>>
Saw mill is fucking horrible
>>
>team goes 6:1 in blastgang
>I'm bottom of the scoreboard on the winning team
>still get 9k exp and 200k rubles
kek I'm helping!
>>
now that you can essentially get to level 15 on your first day of wipe, should the flea market restriction be removed?
>>
>>491818838
>>491818838
They might as well, but I think the flea needs to be reworked entirely to begin with.
>>
>>491818838
Never saw what the restriction did in the first place. Seems completely arbitrary. Poopsocks are gonna poopsock anyway, the only thing it does is make it more of a chore t
>>
>>491758523
My first time seeing Goons was the first time killing them. It was on Customs, I walked through the broken fence near the extortionist body and Knight was just standing there in the open waiting to get shot in the head. I did, and immediately heard shouting and angry, loud steps so I hid in the shipping container and got Big Pipe when he ran in.
The shitty sniper guy just stood behind a bus and shouted a lot so I threw a grenade at him.
Unironically as long as you run into them in a place with ANY sort of cover they might be the easiest bosses in the game owning to lack of proper head protection and extremely predictable AI.
>>491804842
>>491805042
>>491806165
Stop camping and be the one absuing the peekers advantage. I'm sorry Anon but you picked a shit game to play.
>>
>>491818818
>I'm_doing_my_part_gif
>>
>>491818838
>>491819271
People complained early wipe was over too quick and everyone was running day one in Killa armor and Altyns. It sort of made sense when it was level 20 as getting to 20 from 15 takes about as much effort as getting to 15, but had the same issue as always - poopsockers get there day one and everyone else who wouldn't get Killa armor and Altyns anyway didn't have access to a lot of useful stuff.
>>
File: boomer.png (691 KB, 1217x659)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>scav
>10 minutes looting bunker
>go to leave
>pmc dead still for 10 minutes one taps me
yeah thats this wipe done for me
>>
The "win x rounds" quests in arena are nice, I like the new arena quest objectives. Cause holy shit they were aids when first released
>win 3 matches while playing marksman using a bolt action rifle with iron sights while suffering a light bleed
>>
>do tedious quest for 8000 xp
OR
>play one round of arena for 10 minutes for 20,000xp + a couple hundred thousand roubles.
its so clear they're trying to get people into arena and then nerf it
>>
>>491820259
>load in factory with scav clothing
>wait til 10 minutes left and act like scav
>blend in with the 20 player scavs loading in
>start shooting randomly at everyone to cause mass confusion
>everyone loses scav karma
hehehe
>>
>>491821117
used to fucking love doing this. haven't tried it this wipe yet. already kind of bored of going through the grind to unlock gear I dont even need, might be time to start trolling again.

oh man i just thought of something fucked up. maybe booby trapping a room with a bunch of tripwires, tell a scav "hey man theres a flashdrive in there if you need it" and then shut the door behind him as he trips the wire lol.
>>
Honestly amazed at how rare friendly fire incidents are in Arena now.
>>
Blast Gang > Team Fight, but I wish we could queue for both at once.
>>
>>491822446
trap wires take like 10 seconds to go off, but if you make it happen it would be legendary
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 314x35)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>forget to toggle map i don't like off
>just leaving 3 seconds in to hitting find game takes minutes
What in the FUCK is wrong with this game?
>>
>>491823147
russia not much logic you see?
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 328x35)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>491823575
Clearly
>>
>actually LOST money in an arena match
it was only 9k but I was just surprised, so far even my worst losses have only been 0 reward money.
>>
>>491823726
>lose tiny amounts of money for losing
>gain upwards of 400k for winning at the top of the board
The variance is fucking wild
>>
>>491824124
Yeah it's crazy, the money is a nice alternative to scavving though. My ideal arena experience is matches would give like 20% of the exp they do now, but the same amount of money/gp coins. It's cool to have arena as a source of gear when you're down on your luck in eft.
>>
>tarkov reload animations
>hmmmmmm... I think............. today............. I will reload......... my........................... gun...................................
>>
>>491825135
I wouldn't be opposed to that but I genuinely hope the mastery flies under the radar. Getting some guns mastered in main game requires you to play for couple dozen hours if not hundreds of hours with one gun and by the end of it you're typically fed up with it but in Arena you can grab an AK or AR and get the most expensive mastery done in maybe ten Last Hero matches.
>>
>>491827934
The worst shit is the pump action shotguns, you can fire those things pretty fucking fast with some practice. But in tarkov the firerate is abysmal.
>>
Anybody has an actually synced Arena and PvP?
I'm like 3 levels ahead on PvP and it will simply not catch up
>>
>premades can match against randoms
no, BSG, that's not how it's done
>>
>>491827934
A tip - if you don't care about your magazines then bind fast reload to R and rebind slow reload to something like ctrl+r. You can pick them up later if you're not dead and they'll return from insurance anyway, but might be wasteful if you find yourself reloading after just a couple shots often.
Not to mention that by default fast reload is double-tap R, which means that every time you press R the game actually delays your reload for like quarter of a second just waiting for the second press in case you want to do it... faster.
Some guns reload SIGNIFICANTLY faster if the guy just tosses away the magazine. Off the top of my head Fal has an animation where the guy just throws the magazine to the side with some force, speeding up the reload by like half. It has the funny side effect of you sometimes looking for your magazines on the floor and finding them on windowsills or furniture.
>>
I have been doing marathon for 6 hours now and keep getting camped out, betrayed, etc.

It's actually obscene how I wait 35 minutes for a match to get betrayed by other retards who have also waited 35 minutes for a match because they never learned how to do anything other than be a nigger.
>>
>it's a blast gang episode where your team just thinks it's tdm
>>
>>491830198
The fuck you mean betrayed? Are you matching in a team with randoms or someshit?
>>
File: 1627268741517.png (436 KB, 928x881)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>491803346
Arabs are still killing infidels with STGs
Guns haven't moved far in terms of mechanical operation since the 40s/50s, the reason you should be able to kill someone easier with an M4 than an AK or SKS is because it's a hell of a lot easier to attach an optic, suppressor and IR device/flashlight to it in a much more ergonomic way
>>
File: 1445833040523.png (258 KB, 441x460)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>go 12-5
>get no money because my dumb fuck team couldn't pull their weight
Really should give money based on overall performance even when you lose.
>>
>>491830487
One of the examples:
Interchange -> Customs trans
Hear some dude run up. Don't shoot. He realise I'm there because it shows how many people are in there last second, and there is no way in doubt I could have killed him if I wanted.

I say Hello and that I'm trying to get to the end etc and if we see each other we can get through it without conflct

He agrees

Next 2 maps we hold transition zone together for 7 mins. If either of arrives first we make gun noises to let the other know where we are.

Next map he domes me at transition zone just before we extract, 2 maps from the end.

Take into account, this is after around 2 hours of matching/loading screens, So I guess he killed me just because he could.

Another example Meet 5 different people on GZ, me and two squads. All of us lament the queue times and 1 squad is heading to labs, we agree to keep the peace.

The squad that doesn't go to labs betrays me near extract. Again, the way I made my presence aware was by saying hello when I saw one of them from my concealed position, could have 100% killed one of their squad and force them back to GZ, but didn't.
>>
Ahhh fuck my item transfer to eft is wigging out, I hope I don't loose some of this shit
>>
I'm often top of the losing team, rarely top of the winning team
who /painfullymid/ here
>>
>>491828172
the worst part about the shotguns is how clunky it is to get your character to just STOP fucking reloading it and switch back to firing
>>
Oh shit nvm my arena has become desynced from eft? My levels aren't matched anymore, somehow it became decoupled lol
>>
Been playing that Arena Breakout game recently.
It's kinda like Tarkov, with a bit less of the charm, but it's more playable and my friends don't complain every 3 minutes about not knowing who is who.
>>
>>491832236
Why, does it have names over players or something? It's like the only advantage solo players have.
>>
>>491832916
Friendly indicators, even map markers.
TTK is quicker than Tarkov, so it's pretty possible to flank and take out multiple people as a solo, but if you're trying to solo 4 guys, it's probably not happening.
>>
>>491832236
What coincidence! I also love Chinese pay to win dogshit games with forced TAA! Your totally organic post inspired me to come out of the closet and let the world know how much I love Arena: Breakout: Infinite: Immersive Tactical Extraction FPS! It's just Morefun!
>>
>>491832916
The advantage you get in there is that you get matchmaked into a team.
Technically you can still play solo if you decide to but it's pointless when even the least cooperative teams use one of their buddies being wounded as early warning of your presence.
They'll pick their buddy up afterwards too, don't worry.
>>
>>491833191
>Arena Breakout
>$5/month
>Tarkov
>$250 upfront.

Does it make much difference really?
>>
My dailies REALLY want me to play as an Enforcer
>>
>>491833049
>TTK is quicker than Tarkov
Yeah if you have good ammo. I've walked up on a dude with a mag of the PP(?, whatever "better" starting ammo for AK you get) as he was looting day one and he tanked the entire thing with his head before waking up.
Thankfully you can buy the better ammo (and armor) from get-go, that is if you buy some in-game cash for real money.
>>
>>491833693
Enforcer can be decent on Last Hero if you outfit yourself in level 6 all around, stack face protection and use a shotgun and hope the lobby isn't filled with Scouttards.
>>
>>491833927
>The lobby was in fact filled with Scouttards.
>>
>>491833692
>pay 250 dollars in Tarkov
>everyone is roughly equal in actual gameplay, struggling to survive in a hostile world
>pay 250 dollars in Arena
>become Death, Destroyer of Worlds as you genocide thousands of F2P players
It's a different fantasy, not neccesarily bad one but don't know why you bring it into a Tarkov thread.
>>
>>491833958
I don't get why people do this. Like, yeah, it's easy to run around with MP7 and kill everyone but there's so many guns in the game to have fun with and it's not like Last Hero k/d or victories matter at all.
I sort of get sweating in Tarkov or even competetive games but this is like bringing tactical shovel and mining equipment to your playground sandbox.
>>
>>491834367
refinement culture. pvp is only about tryharding now. if youre not following a guide that tells you how to get every advantage possible are you even having fun?
>>
>>491833049
Yeah yikes, miss me with that shit
>>
>>491834367
855A1
4.6 FMJ
There's almost no reason to run anything else
>>
>>491834051
That gigachad who plays 20 hours a day jumping around in class 6 firing ammo that costs more than your entire kit is equal?
>>
the problem with ABI is that it lacks that "tarkov feeling"
you know that shit that gets you amped up or panicked, its just not there in breakoutinfinite
>>
>It's setup time
I was almost hopeful they would change it
>>
>>491835990
I feel it slightly sometimes. But, definitely way less than in Tarkov.
ABI is arguable more "High stakes" because you don't have the prison pocket to stuff valuables into, but, ABI just doesn't really have the long-term impact from finding good loot that Tarkov does.
>>
>>491836535
because the loot in abi is basically worthless
>>
>>491796056
The SKS and M700 can both be reloaded using a 1x1 stack of bullets.
>>
>>491828908
I bound my emergency reloads to | , works very well.
>>
Do none of you cunts actually want to complete beginning to end, or do you really just ignore voice comms and in game callouts?
>>
>>491836891
speaking and listening to strangers scares me
>>
>>491836131
they did. it's only 8 kills now.
>>
>>491796056
You can carry two? Four even, if you get the silly 10-20 rounders that some guns use.
>>
>>491836891
You realize you're being put in normal lobbies, do you? They don't give a shit.
>>
>>491828172
The mossberg 590 is pretty quick
>>
>>491836976
>People will camp a choke for 3h now instead of 6h
Damn that's crazy
>>
>>491837339
I know it's a 'normal lobby' retard.
I'm able to recognise the gear of the people I just stood in extract with for 40s.
It's not the people from the "normal lobby" that killed me.
Literacy reps.
>>
>>491840017
well you died so whos the real retard
>>
File: 1708245558157492.png (483 KB, 1733x403)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>every level in lightvest is costing me 2mil
breh
>>
>>491840429
Are you just repairing Fence garbage and reselling? I could see that taking a while to make work.
I just hit level 36 in PvE and only just hit level 2 in Light Vests. It's hilarious how much effort it takes to level some skills more than others. It's even more hilarious to find how little of a difference most skills make.
>Push through the entirety of Tarkov Shooter and get +3 bolt action skill (you're probably at 2 by the time you complete part 8)
>Even though your skill has more than doubled it's a negligable difference from 0
Even worse is how it unlocks a BARTER for a 1-6 scope (it's a good scope but the barter is terrible) and how all the other shit that task line unlocks are mods for the Mosin, which is fully deprecated by the time you get Jaeger 3 and thus can buy an SV-98 on a chassis.
>>
>>491840429
>>491840942
This is like 6-10 hours of Last Hero on Arena. Could probably be much higher if I actually paid attention and wanted to level it.
>>
File: arena.png (559 KB, 2370x446)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>491841101
Forgot pic because low IQ deathmatch dummy
>>
>>491841239
dam wtf do can repair armor in that mode
>>
>>491841542
Getting hit wearing it levels it
>>
>>491841581
wtffffffffffff
>>
i made my eft char after playing arena, and i started at lvl 12. now it doesnt progress the same, is there a way i can reset the base game?
>>
>>491841581
>>491841659
Yeah.
It wasn't so ridiculous before, but now they added Last Hero mode.
It's basically just deathmatch on small maps, you respawn instantly, but since you die, the cooldowns on gaining skills get reset, meaning you can level A LOT in short time. Since everyone is pretty much wearing level 6 plates a lot of it is fishing for headshots but naturally you get hit in your armor a lot anyway, which levels it really fast. Of course any skills like metabolism or crafting or even mag drills are impossible or very hard to level, stuff like endurance, weapon skills, recoil control are piss easy to level. The one obvious thing I haven't really figured out how to do well is strength because it's really hard to be overweight and fit within the point limit, especially since the game doesn't let you just take bunch of heavy helmets into your rig or too much buckshot.
>>
Someone brought a Maska to lighthouse. The man who was dead who had it on was level 3. The level 27 I killed killed the Maska man. Pretty sure this was double cheater action, if not more. NA Central btw.
>>
I have made it all the way to Reserv. I legit bought the lvl green 1/2 armour from prapor, a sniper scav mostin, and meds.

I am now loading into Reserv. I still haven't found any ears but I killed a scav on Woods just then for his lvl 4 b13, and replaced my mosin with a 4 round mp155 and an AKM with just one magazine.

Wish me luck.
>>
File: KILL.png (3.21 MB, 1857x1362)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
>>491845102
I WILL KILL AGAIN
I AM GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>491812490
>>491812982
The new recoil is great you contrarian cocksuckers.
>>
>>491845480
nah i prefer less lethality. made the game feel more unique. Making firefights more chaotic and longer is based, and part of why Project Reality was so good.

funny that Squad recently went through a similar change. And people shit themselves over that too because if they cant laser beam people the moment they appear on their screen, they get mad.
>>
>Partisan dropped 2 stacks of flechettes
>dropped 4 pmcs in customs effortlessly
Holy shit this slaps, I don't have flea yet, how much do they cost on there?
>>
File: yayyy.jpg (417 KB, 2560x1440)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>491845293
YEAHHHHH
>>
>>491848136
wew
>>
>>491848136
18k xp what the fuck
>>
File: eyepro.png (421 KB, 680x668)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>491847118
It's not as simple as "waah laser beam". True, there are people like this and they're why we can't have many nice things (Ballistic shields being nerfed into ground multiple times in Siege come to mind), but the big issue is randomness.
Squad/Project Reality did it well not because weapons were inaccurate, but because your weapon's innacuracy was a direct result of your actions. You ran a round, you got tired, you started swinging like a retard, you couldn't hit shit.
In Tarkov, low accuracy thanks to absurd recoil just meant you were rolling a dice every time. It felt like shit because there was no way to counteract it except using select few meta guns with meta mods, using guns that could one-shot or just never fighting anyone past five meters, which meant more than half of the weapons in game felt like shit. I'd take current recoil of being able to vaguely hit a human-sized target 25 meters away with the downside of meta lasers existing over old recoil where only meta lasers could hit a human-sized target 25 meters away.
Of course there's still tons of bullshit dice roll mechanics in this game, but most of them aren't as obvious.
That being said it's kinda weird they never tied recoil to having low (leg) stamina, but then again it regenerates so fast it doesn't matter.
>>
>>491848727
I completed Marathon - Beginning to End. So it's literally 9 raids worth of XP.

Also took me about 8 hours of my fucking life if I include the failures, as opposed to around 3 and a half for the winning run.
>>
>>491849243
What's wrong with single controlled shots instead of full retard everywhere? And you're exagerating, you could definitely full auto at 30-40 meters with stock guns and still hit. Full auto shouldn't be used at range anyway
>>
Sniper Mosin, lvl 2 armour, a rig, 13 shots of fmj,and that was it.
GZ: Talked my way out of being camped with no way out, I died so many fucking times on this map to people just camping the extract.
Streets: Again, a lot of people camping it and IDK why. Everyone runs here at the start and camps each other so there ends up being no loot for the campers. Guess they were just padding their KDA. Was the most annoying map for size/load/fps.
Interchange. Never died on this map. The problem was getting to it mostly.
Customs. Died here a couple of times. The transfer zone is turbo cancer, giant, exposed, no cover, easily camped. You really feel those 30-40 seconds.
Factory - First time I got here I accidentally extracted here because you can transfer items whilst in the 'normal' extract. I won't lie I screamed. I didn't have a problem with it but i'm also very surprised about that, assumed this would be the great filter.
Woods. People here both times, first time I didn't stand a chance and I'm 90% certain the guy was cheating from his stats.
Reserv. Got here once, made it out once. Basically looted the trainyard before heading over to the barracks, ran into a timmy with a shotgun just standing in the doorway, lit him up and ran away.
Lighthouse: Spawned in at the south shore near the lighthouse, thought the run was doomed. Heavy fighting up north by the village/construction site. Made a gamble and ran all the way along the beach, in front of the compound, back towards the path. Didn't see a soul.
Shoreline. The last leg. Spawned at village, looted it, and left. I made sure to wait around 7 minutes and pick up and drop everything to make sure i had survival XP.

>what did I learn?
If the game was forced to be played this way, it would be the most boring camp-fest in the world. Probably 3 of my 8 hours on the quest were waiting for servers to free, games to load, etc. Then at least a 10 minute wait, assuming nothing goes wrong.
>>
I LOVE SPAWNING AT BIG RED ON CUSTOMS
I LOVE THERE IS NOTHING WORTH LOOTING OVER HERE
I LOVE THAT PEOPLE CAMP THE OTHER SIDE WAITING ON YOU
MORE BIG RED SPAWNS PLEASE NIKKITA
REMOVE THE LITTLE LOOTABLE THINGS IT HAS
I WANT IT TO BE MORE POINTLESS TO SPAWN THERE
>>
>>491851250
Customs in general has absolute shit loot and if it wasn't for the quests, I have no idea why anyone would play it.
>>
>>491849243
>It felt like shit because there was no way to counteract it except using select few meta guns with meta mods
To me, one way you counteracted it was playing the game. Finishing quests. Building a gun with loot you found. The more traders I unlocked, the more I modded the guns and the less recoil affected me. Made you feel powerful. If you were there early wipe, everyone had the same shitty ass gear, and good players still existed. It wasn't just dice rolls. Semi auto head shots were still very important.

A lot of guns did need to be tinkered with and balanced more. It's still one of my favorite games and I'm having a good wipe...but some of the magic sauce is gone imo. I just feel it. I felt it with the Squad Inf Overhaul. I was like dear god they did it, they made Project Reality 2. And after they nerfed it a bit too many times, the magic was gone.

Just a different design philosophy, both are legitimate, I just cant help but feel like the average person doesn't even understand the point and would rather every FPS be a headclicker and that's kinda sad to me.

sorry im wayy to high to be coherent and concise right now, this post might not make sense
>>
>>491851560
also wanted to add yeah making stamina more important could be a cool way of reducing player lethality but i dont think encouraging even LESS movement from players is good for the game.

the last recoil iteration kinda solved both of those problems. you could be aggressive and not get immediately hosed from 70m on full auto.>>491849243
>>
>>491847118
The old recoil was the worst recoil in gaming history
>all guns pivot at pistol grip
>visual recoil bouncing your head around like a bobblehead
>the visual recoil and gun recoil acting separately causing all the problems with the sights
>recoil peaking in the first 5 shots and then settling
>not a single gun in the game could accurately burst fire
There was absolutely nothing good about it
>>
>>491851560
I just want to take a base AK and actually be able to hit stuff with it. My fantasy isn't AR-15 with 50 kilos of Chinesium slapped onto it, five lasers and three foregrips that suddenly make it shoot a hundred times better. It is nice that I can gather some mods through the raids and slap them onto my gun but I do not understand why people feel like they have to do something other than look nice. Old (well, there's also OLD old recoil but apparently people don't remember that) recoil meant you either had to do that or perish.
>>491851791
It's very clear BSG has no idea what they're doing, especially with the karma thing. Like, sure, camping is very ass when you're on the recieving end but the punishment shouldn't be magical lightning bolt but reasons to move and reasons not to camp. If you run in front of an emplaced machinegun you SHOULD die, but maps should be set up in a way where one person cannot literally lock down movement through half of it with a sniper rifle (*cough* Lighthouse *cough* Customs *cough* *cough*). It seems at times Tarkov specifically encourages camping. Why would so many maps and extracts be designed in a way where they essentially funnel you into a corridor or be open to so many angles for snipers it's unfeasible to check half of them?
Also, what about the opposite? What about people sprinting everywhere, all the time? It has gotten somewhat better with inertia but you can still abuse peekers advantage A LOT.
The ideal Tarkov should be the one where people neither camp in one spot or sprint everywhere but one where people walk to places.
>>
I can't be bothered anymore
>>
File: xd.gif (622 KB, 480x304)
622 KB
622 KB GIF
>can't put a bipod on the T-5000 or AXMC
>can put a bipod on the MP-155
>>
>>491850971
I would assume matching wouldn't be a thing in the final product and it would just drop you into an existing map. Hopefully they add some cracked ai guards at checkpoints to deter infil campers. I think Parmesan was an experiment to to that end.
>>
>>491853320
Who?
>>
SKS + BP might actually be hidden gold in Arena. It has almost 0 recoil and fires fast enough.
>>
>>491854098
I had pretty bad experience with it. It's one of those things where you're fine if you face Scouts or Marksman but BP typically doesn't penetrate level 6 on first shot so you'll have people survive thorax shots. You could of course hit heads with it but then again you can with anything else, so.
>>
>>491852908
This is what he thinks.
>>
>>491854286
I dunno, there aren't many high pen guns that simply don't move while firing. And level 6 in Arena seems to be near invincible even to M61 so there's not much difference there, but BP will also go through level 4 helmets and face shields in theory so it's a better head tapper than higher recoil M61 or lower recoil [anything that won't pen level 4] and can thorax anyone else well
>>
>>491855442
RFB. Dunno what you mean by level 6 being invincible to M61 either.
>>
Do you find GP coins in stacks in normal Tarkov now or are they still singular and fairly rare?
>>
>Fence Quest: Kill 9 PMC's from more than 30m away
does anyone ever bother trying to do this shit? who the fuck is loading into a scav run and hunting down PMC's with your shitty half falling apart ak
>>
So are BSG going to do anything about the drops not working or are they just going to ignore it completely
I earned that legendary drop by muting Pestily in the background
>>
>>491856292
>who the fuck is loading into a scav run and hunting down PMC's with your shitty half falling apart ak
tons of ppl. i agree the quests are dumb but I love pushing gunshots on scavs.
>>
>>491855721
>RFB
>low recoil
Your mind is still on the old recoil system for what counts as "low recoil"
>>
>>491857490
Nigga it's point and click murder machine. You're firing semi-auto M61, you don't need negative recoil.
>>
>>491856292
>who the fuck is loading into a scav run and hunting down PMC's with your shitty half falling apart ak
My favourite late wipe pasttime.
That being said the Fence quests are retarded because you're often given unrealistic amounts of kills and/or with stupid restrictions for very low rewards.
If you're a Scav hunting PMCs with your clapped out AK you're not going to dance around the issue setting up 30m kills or camping some shitty spot, you take what you get.
>>
File: 1714821134969840.png (653 KB, 1686x250)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
how do people do this wtffffff
>>
>>491859569
Add them and ask.
>>
>>491859742
he told me to fuck off
>>
File: 1695077526663472.png (384 KB, 901x793)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
will this go through lvl 6 armor
>>
>209 absorbed
>108 flesh
>SNB
>>
>343 absorbed
>179 flesh
>still SNB
No seriously they're using 855A1, they can't be wearing more than level 4
>>
>>491856665
It's possible if you spawn with a mosin or the other gun but how many hours would this take? Nikita is a sadist.
Plus the retarded spawn/extraction system.
>>
And last time I'll complain
>75 absorbed
>0 flesh
on a confirmed level 4. I know bullets CAN fail to penetrate any armour, but the chance is vanishingly small on 62 pen vs level 4 armour and even then, isn't there still some blunt passthrough?
I think armour is bugged in Arena.
>>
>>491862909
I don't think it's bugged in Arena more than it is in normal game, but you can get more kills/deaths in few hours of Arena than in weeks or even months of EFT so the issues become more obvious. The hit-reg is fucked, and ricochet chances are fucking bullshit.
>>
>>491862909
It's like this everywhere. Play SPT and you'll see how much you actually need to dump bullets into someone.
What makes it so frustrating is the fact nothing in this game is not consistent at all.
SPT is fine because you're still playing against cpu but mix these retarded soviet half assed mechanics with online play - only a retard will enjoy this.
>>
>>491863729
Yeah yeah esl whatever but I hope you will get my point.
>>
File: mpv_H6nxWwMv3D.png (3.43 MB, 1920x1080)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
>tfw haven't started the wipe yet
It's way too late now, isn't it. Oh well maybe I'll play the Christmas wipe.
>>
File: calibrated.webm (3.91 MB, 960x540)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>491860663
No, zero chance to pen on the first shot. Even if it did, it wouldn't one shot thorax with the new armor system, class 5 plates with class 3 soft armor is enough to stop Lapua FMJ from one shotting thorax. Might as well use a much more accessible SV-98 with SNB/BT and get similar results. I fucking hate the new armor system because it ruined the AXMC and I know FMJ will never get buffed and AP will never become craftable because .338 is simply too niche to receive any attention.
>>
>>491863941
Play Arena and you can be level 30 in a few days.
>>
>please buy arena for an easier time to lvl 15
>>
>>491866503
>>491864882
not like it really matters since a lot of the fun shit is behind quests
>>
>>491866865
but the really fun flea market is behind lvl 15
>>
>>491866503
>buy arena
95% of players on there are EoDs
Actually, do unheard piggies get a blue name in Arena or are they just orange there too?
>>
PVE scavs are cracked today. I got lucky headshotted like 3 times so far. PMCs have killed me twice too but I kinda expect it more with them and their aim
>>
>>491867368
just go at night time with a t-7
>>
>>491833191
>complains about inorganic posting with almost carbon copy of the poorfag crying in the ABI discord
lmao
>>
File: 1717462496571840.png (100 KB, 283x335)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>tfw realizing just how bad the netcode is after playing arena
Why the fuck are we even playing this game.
>>
>>491869420
slaves to a broken order
>>
Why is it when you decide to say fuck it and run around in a paca and bank robber with a shitty pistol you never run into anyone but the second you decide to put on a decent rig, good armour and deck out an m4 thats when you run into the rat sitting in a corner who one shot's your thorax
starting to think Nikkita is telling everyone where I am
>>
File: SR-3MP.png (399 KB, 1024x1024)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
So, there's no reason to use the SR-3M over the AS VAL?
>>
>>491869792
no dumb fag weeb anon you can only play what the meta tells you to play so you can never use the sr3m you can only use the val then you might accidentally have fun
>>
File: Crust.jpg (13 KB, 273x364)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
> MFW I find Beard oil in raid.
>>
>>491869684
why anyone would use an M4 I will never understand, just use a Uzi Pro like everyone else
>>
>>491875039
it's fun
>>
File: 124235.png (3.08 MB, 2523x1342)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB PNG
>>491869684
cheaters, i'm seriously convinced its cheaters.
>>
>>491875992
How the fuck does someone do almost 600 raids in 6 days? That's like one raid every 15 minutes???
>>491869792
SR-3M was much more controllable even when Val had the nerfed firerate, haven't tested it yet but I imagine it's even more noticeable now that Val is back at 900.
>>
>>491877874
I assume it's some sweatshop of Chinks playing around the clock, grabbing as much as they can and extracting even faster than 15 minutes thanks to teleports or speedhack.This probably gives them a hour or two each day to offload the gains as RMT and earn a decent (for China) wage.
>>
Ah yes Tarkov Shooter Part 3, that's my sign to stop trying to do this quest line because I am not spending 30 raids attempting to get this done on factory
>>
>>491869684
Some are flukes. Most of these guys are so miserable they will wait there for 5 to X minutes.
People who actually look to kill less gifted/poor players will just rush you and that's fair because at least they don't play like pussies.
>>
>>491879305
That's like the easiest Tarkov Shooter quest now. One, maybe two raids with the hunting bolt action loaded with APM.
>>
>>491879594
>thats the easiest quest all you need to do is *thing I can do that you can't*
>>
>>491869684
when you understand that your backpack is simply just a donation to the emmercom bush gods , you'll stop wasting money
>>
>>491851250
Uhh, bro? Your Tarcone director's office key?
>>
>>491880959
>one safe
hoooooooog
>>
>>491881014
It has PCs too :^)
>>
>>491881149
oh boy I sure love capacitors
>>
>>491881149
>2 PCs with RAM and a PSU
HOOOOOOOOOG
>>
Wow you really can't see shit on factory
>>
5.56 letting anyone else down this wipe. Seeing a lot of 9-11 hits
>>
On my way to camp night-time Fishing Gear on Shoreline
Don't know why everyone suddenly thinks you'll be safe just because it's dark when night vision is cheap as balls
>>
>>491881691
PvP gods dont want to get facetapped, so they dont go night time
>>
>>491879594
>Just use the ammo type you unlock the craft for with this task
You're basically telling the guy to get lucky with ammo box lotto. This isn't a strategy.
An actual strategy would be to rat certain spots on a map people often pass through (Dorms, maybe a rocky path on Woods) and click heads as they appear. The most important thing is to control the max distance the target can be from you.
>>491881286
Are PSU's not worth money?
>>
>>491882207
no
>>
>>491882207
not enough money to waste time fucking about on that side of the map while everyone else goes to the actual decent spots on customs
>>
Where the fuck do I find the green and red colored gunpowder?
I've found a shitload of the basic blue stuff but it doesn't seem useful for anything really
>>
>>491883776
Toolboxes or crafting.
>>
File: 5ufimeywuqdb1.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>head to fishing gear time to get this shit over with
>manage to get there within a few minutes
>guy already there crouched doing the quest
>spray him down
>head down plant them myself
>suddenly hear two guys
>hide near the stairs
>spray both of them down as they run down the stairs
>loading mags when I start getting shot from pier
>run onto the road to try get a better position
>start getting shot from the hill overlooking the garage
>start getting shot again from pier
>die to get from the hill
jesus fucking christ how is a man supposed to plant a sniper rifle in this day and age
>>
>>491884416
Karma for shooting the first guy.
>>
>>491884497
it was self defence he was crouching in a menacing stance
>>
>trying to scav
>10 minutes left of the raid
>faggot PMCs still in the raid kitted out just killing people
fuck off, im just going to go on arena and make a quick couple of million. So sick of this stupid bullshit
>>
Okay onetapping Scavs to the chest with the Desert Eagle is super satisfying
It might be my new favorite pistol
>>
File: 1654320024034.png (589 KB, 768x768)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>open rare weapons case from arena tasks
>it's a pb suppressor, some 6k attachment, and some basic ass 5k grip, with no gun
>>
>>491884416
Night raid, go there the last 10m and then run straight for extract

Yes, I'm a pussy
>>
THERES A RED DOT FOR THE KS-23 NOW
>>
File: 13201.png (21 KB, 112x112)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>491886406
>>
>>491887132
That's cool, but do you really need a red dot at ranges where you can actually use the KS-23?
>>
File: dog.gif (8 KB, 220x221)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
started the wipe, havent survived a single raid.
mag dumped someone with the MDR, he turned around and one tapped me with 5.45ps. 13 fucking hits.
>>
>>491888441
>he is unaware
>>
>>491888939
completely broke, have no more gear. keep dying to utter garbage. cant even be bothered to scav
>>
>AI scav camps in a bush and sprays you with perfect accuracy
Gee I wonder if Partisan will come after him :^)
>>
>>491889473
>die 10 seconds within GZ
>wearing ronin
>he pens my head with hunting ammo
its just tilting more towards no end
>>
>>491889709
bsg really needs to unfuck the spawns on nearly every map. GZ is small but there shouldn't be any reason to spawn within kissing distance of other players.
>>
Are people camping the Ground Zero Marathon extract? Everytime I got through it some PMC just happens to be there
>>
>>491889806
its a noobie map too, makes no sense
>>
shame the tactical thread keeps dying. someone in there mentioned they used mousewheel nudge left/right for leans and it's been a gamechanger for me in almost every game i can map that, it makes strafing and leaning SO fucking easy to cleanly pull off. i have freelook bound to alt, does weapon shoulder swap on mousewheel press make sense? what else do you guys usually map to mousewheel press? that's usually ping in games and that's irrelevant here
>>
Fuck this I cannot get a single marathon quest done I swear the second you leave ground zero a flashing neon sign appears above your head on streets alerting every single pmc in the map to come get you
>>
>>491890016
>taking my index finger off shooter to lean
nah, side buttons best
>>
File: 1634407205858.jpg (20 KB, 393x432)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>scavs can be loaded with flechette now
Since fucking when? Checked this fucking guy in a bush and he had two stacks of flechette and his broken ass shotgun filled with it. Clearly not a guard or something, just a regular scav.
>>
>>491892418
its overrated anyway
>>
>>491892610
its overrated until it hits you in the chest
>>
>>491892874
it was only good for noobs who got it at level 20 and it was cheap. It's not worth it now since its so expensive. Facetapping will always been a quicker TDK then fleshit
>>
It's that time of the wipe again...
>>491893406
>It's not worth it now since its so expensive
Fleshit is 680 roubles per shell right now. They are insanely cheap.
>>
File: punisher-the-punisher.gif (363 KB, 220x124)
363 KB
363 KB GIF
>>491893957
im not doing it again, im seriously just not doing it
>>
File: 2024-08-27[02-56] (0).png (2.26 MB, 1414x1440)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
holy fuck these equipment crates are busted
>>
>>491894143
It's only 8 kills this time, anon...
>>
>>491895130
the problem isnt with the kills, it just turns Customs into rat central for a week
>>
Ah yes Setup that classic quest you can file under "who gives a fuck about that quest line I'm not doing it"
>>
File: Goblin.png (141 KB, 635x551)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
probably a stupid question but my buddy is trying the game for the first time with the sale and we are playing PVE to get them used to the systems and everything. Anyone know what the most expensive thing I can drop them is. Right now I'm taking them to different maps and opening all the doors for them which helps a bit but it would be easier if I can just drop something for them they can sell. Gear works so maybe I just build really expensive guns and have them sell them to mechanic? Seems like a waste to me but I just want to go back before the game got popular and I could drop things like a red rebel or docs cases for my friends. He only has an alpha container too and thats throwing me off since I havent used one since interchange came out
>>
>>491896525
t. Kappaless shiter
>>
>>491897143
ah yes kappa that classic item you can file under "who gives a fuck about getting that I'm not doing it"
>>
>>491897143
Kappa is the mark of a NEET poopsocker
>>
>>491895808
>for a week
Lol.
Lmao.
>>
>>491897559
Shitter cope, last wipe I got Kappa with only ~5 raids per day on my PMC.
>>
>>491898250
you know you got them when they try justifying their poopsocking, unemployed ways.
>>
>>491898695
I work a full time job, thoughbeit.
>>
>>491898756
Discord moderator isn't a full time job.
>>
>poopsocker tires to tell you his life story justifying his smelly ways
YAAAAAWN
>>
>>491897110
What are you trying to accomplish? Just getting him some money?
>>
File: 1723449638586.jpg (62 KB, 407x407)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>491897110
> get them used to the systems and everything
> ight now I'm taking them to different maps and opening all the doors for them
You're doing it wrong.
Frequent deaths, losing items, and not having access to the best areas are some of the basic mechanics of tarkov that newcomers must overcome by doing quests, earning money, and leveling up the game.

You're doing him a bear favor and giving him the wrong impression of the game. When he goes to play REAL tarkov (not pve, which is made for casual pigs), he will suffer and not understand why he suffers - all because of your wrong lessons.
>>
>>491904116
yeah my man died a ton of times and now has less than 100k with 1 kit and they keep getting frustrated when I bring them a kit
>>
File: FJFa2MyXwAMzH5I.jpg (68 KB, 566x661)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>its another scav shoots you in the head throat with a slug round at 100m while you are in full sprint after he has only seen you once for a grand total of 2 seconds
>>
File: 2024-08-26 14-48.webm (3.3 MB, 1600x900)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB WEBM
>>491772941
this happened in my second raid ever lol, apparently this is a rare bug? is it over when this happens? (medkit animation is looping)
>>491782219
the devs released a huge update adding a new map, guns and a new roaming boss but they broke the game in the process. The game is currently suffering from massive fps drops, new bugs, graphical glitches and every 3 o 2 matches the game will freeze completely, forcing you to reboot your pc, the UI issue you may have heard of is only the cherry on top
>>
>>491905907
you zigged when you should have zagged
>>
>>491906139
yeah just started happening this wipe, probably because of the new animations. all you can do is alt+f4 and reconnect. not like it would have done much for you there by the looks of it.
>>
I don't know if scavs have just been turned up to 11 his wipe or not but holy fuck they are so fucking aggressive towards me
I feel like I'm playing like I've been eternally tagged and cursed, scav snipers are instantly firing at me, regular scavs instant fire at me and push me non stop
I just did tiger safari there and got pushed by 9 fucking scavs and was fighting for my life to get out
Either BSG has turned scavs into pyscho's or they all fucking hate me with a passion this wipe
>>
>>491909495
I had one wing me from across the terragroup parking garage and black an arm within half a second of me walking inside it. I could barely even see him past all the cars. Had a scav sniper black one of my legs in one shot on woods, too. Pretty sure they've got some random scavs that are just fucking cracked ever raid.
>>
I love dying when I'm already behind cover. Imagine people unironically taking PVP in this game seriously.
>>
have they removed scav karma? whats up with all these nigger scavs ?
>>
>>491910413
its really bad this wipe, last wipe wasnt this bad
>>
File: 0b8a_1.jpg (31 KB, 563x460)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>491911358
>>
File: bitch what the fuck.jpg (33 KB, 480x712)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>491911358
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>491911358
based schizo poster
>>
File: 9yr4z.jpg (6 KB, 240x237)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>491911358
>>
>>491911358
GFL bros stay winning
>>
there needs to be a partisan in arena where he will come after you if you camp because seriously rats in arena are a huge problem
>>
So you guys lost any karma yet? I've not because I'm a good boy who doesn't hide in bushes
>>
>>491913067
being spawn killed in ffa is the worst. I got killed 5 times in a row because it would not spawn me anywhere else, and this dude was trained on the spawn
>>
>>491913180
I have no idea how the karma system even works.
>>
>>491913568
if you stay hidden in an environmental hit box for too long you'll hear an ominous sound which means you've lost karma
other ways to lose it but thats the most common
>>
>>491911358
sir this is a wendys
>>
>>491914112
I think the sound only plays if you have UI sounds turned on, because I don't have that sound on and I have sat in bushes for 5 minutes this wipe and never heard the sound.
>>
>>491913180
not on my pmc, i only heard the sound on my scav when i sat still in a bush for 5 minutes, it took ages for the noise to pop up. i'm not sure how people can get annoyed at it triggering when you're sitting around doing nothing
>>
Has anyone played much with the liberator headphones yet? I've always been a cheapskate with headphones sticking to the GSSh and occasionally comtac 2s but these seem superior to those to me
>>
>>491919112
>sticking to the GSSh
I don't know how anyone can play with those I'd rather have no headphones than be deafened by those things
>>
>>491892418
>>scavs can be loaded with flechette now
>Since fucking when?
Since forever my dude
It still sucks these days
>>
Why is the MCX compatible with so few muzzle devices and suppressors?
Normally it’s not a problem to double up on a brake+can like on an M4 but you only have one option on the MCX despite the number of other .308 brakes and suppressors in the game.
>>
>>491923028
i'm just going to assume it's like that in real life and that whatever company made the MCX wanted to sell their own proprietary attachments.
>>
>>491926128
BSG is just lazy and doesn't want to make more suppressors for a single rifle. Sig isn't capable of forcing people in to not making suppressors fit their rifles though. The MCX isn't the only .300 blk rifle and I wish BSG would make .300 blk AR uppers available in game.
>>
why does this game have so many bugs what the FUCK now i wanted to drop a gun that ran out of ammo and shit glitched, i wasn't able to equip nor discard it
>>
people are either ungodly good or ungodly bad at arena there is no inbetween.
The aug fucks super hard though
>>
>>491926128
If that were the case in real life, one of a few things would happen:
>Someone makes an adapter so universal .308 devices can be used instead of proprietary bullshit
>Someone just cuts new MCX barrels
>Someone offers a service where they cut the proprietary thread section off the MCX barrel and they cut universal ones on instead
The whole reason why this cottage industry would form is because getting a suppressor (at least in the last few years) was a process that took the better part of a year because the feds move intentionally slowly on clearing NFA items. Getting a (good) can (yes I am aware that "oil filters" and "solvent traps" exist) is an arduous, expensive process and I wouldn't expect anyone that dipped into NFA bullshit to own more than two suppressors because of it.
>>
>>491919463
i just liked them because they consistently came back on insurance. now after using others more i'm starting to understand why, but then still have trouble telling the difference between most of them and find it hard to shell out 90k on the comtac iv
>>
File: chapped.jpg (36 KB, 748x710)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Smoke grenades don't work at all. Their clouds are 1x1 meters wide, and the smoke is completely transparent.
>>
>>491926647
>BSG is just lazy and doesn't want to make more suppressors for a single rifle.
They don't have to. The KAC flash hider kit (and the suppressor that mounts on it) is compatible with the SR-25 and MCX.
>Sig isn't capable of forcing people in to not making suppressors fit their rifles though.
This is mostly true. Someone will always find a way. They could just be like FN and void your warranty if you put a can on your rifle.
The MCX isn't the only .300 blk rifle and I wish BSG would make .300 blk AR uppers available in game.
I legitimately don't think BSG is willing to make that happen- I bet it would require rewriting how their weapons work entirely.
>>
is there any way to make bots on spt not retarded or is that just something I have to deal with as a tax for true pve
>>
>>491933446
Install the various ai improvement mods you dummy
>>
>>491933882
I did install the must have mods like SAIN, S+D & Co. Tried to fiddle with the presets a bit but my biggest issue is the bots just sometimes freeze and hold one angle for 40 minutes without moving once. Had to install a map mod to see them to figure it out.
Is there a tried and true configuration or do I just have to fiddle with the settings until it feels right to me?
>>
>>491934285
You'll just have to fuck with the settings until you find the way you like it. It took me a long time to get spt to work how I wanted.
>>
>>491935284
I see. Are there any really important stats to tweak in SAIN that affect gameplay in a major way? So far I only bumped the overall aggression value on the harder pmc preset
>>
Are the twitch boxes still broken?
>>
>>491895113
how many of these do you get through arena? i remember seeing i had one but never opened it
the 6B43 is nice but the rest is kinda meh
>>491893957
fuck, i might stack up on scav vests before they get super expensive
>>
arena should not have that dying behind a wall thing. in counter strike its called interp
>>
>>491941442
It's lag prediction...
This only tells us a story about Tarkov's netcode which is not good and explains lot of things.
>>
>>491934285
Some bots are like this because they have different personality types.
What helps for me is to increase 'aggressiveness' from 1 to 2.
Also use SWAG/Donuts or wtf it was called, it replaces the default spawns to something bit more interesting.
>>
>>491944003
Forgot to add - you could also disable everything else than GigaChads for example and see how the behaviour changes.
>>
im so fucking done with customs, theres so many fucking rats and the audio gives me no help.
>>
File: file.png (2.66 MB, 1716x1094)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
Don't come to Reserve
>>
can etg outheal heavy bleeds?
>>
It's that super great time in the progression where I have the lvls/rep to get to level 2 traders but not nearly enough money spent. Should I just cycle buy/selling items back and forth to them?
>>
>bsg gives the mdr actual recoil
>streamers think the gun is total shit now
These people are subhuman.
>>
>>491947745
theoretically
>>
>>491949565
yeah. or run kits entirely from their wares. i think for jaeger, you can buy antique axes off of flea and sell to him, might be the meta. not sure what the meta is for the other traders.

at that point i usually just scav and watch tv in the background and sell all the shit to the trader i need and use the funds i made to rebuy shit.
>>
File: 1715062568838897.png (1.14 MB, 1673x583)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
erm how are these guys getting their armor so low, do they go into factory and find a scav with a pistol to shoot them in the head
>>
>>491950986
Might try the axe trick, I'm trying to scav as little as possible this wipe to force myself to finally get gud that this game.
>>
>>491951250
blicky gameplay
>>
>>491951817
>need a friend
fuck me the barrier is too high
>>
>quick woods scav run
>at usec camp
>random fuckhead takes some pot shots at me
>blacks my leg
>i fuck off to heal and wait for him to push
>moving around the edge of the camp but staying in cover in the bushes and trees
>hear the karma sound as the game punishes me for not standing around in the open like an asshole
This shit needs to be changed for sure.
>>
File: 1698713614642362.png (880 KB, 1686x594)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>sr25 25 round mags still 200k each
ACK
>>
>>491953114
Buy the 20 round ones retard
>>
>>491953176
those 5 extra bullets could be life or death for me
>>
>>491953114
I fucking love early wipe fleamarket for little shit like this, where the slightly better variant of something for a popular gun is insanely expensive because no one has access to it yet.

>tfw you find an AR10 piece normally from LL4 that gives some chud an extra -1% recoil on his M4slop
>sell it for 200k
>meanwhile that retard takes in his metagun and gets blasted anyway
>>
>>491951250
is this a screenshot from last wipe? why does he have 1k rep???
>>
>>491956701
its pbe
>>
File: Cobraism.png (299 KB, 475x417)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
Marathon is really cool, and I enjoy it. If streets didnt break my fucking game and nikita didnt only give me 6kl xp after transing 5 maps
>>
>>491957191
You guys keep mentioning Marathon as the mode, yet I keep hearing Marathon as the Bungie game trying to ripoff Tarkov.
>>
>>491959059
>yet I keep hearing Marathon as the Bungie game trying to ripoff Tarkov
I hate that you're both correct and wrong at the same time.
>>
>>491919463
i was a gssh hater until a couple of wipes ago when i embraced them
once you get used to them they're basically comtac IV's except for weather sfx
>>
I don't get how Arena and Tarkov (as I shall refer to it) are different clients with different updates and different assets they're pulling from when they share almost every asset. Why not pull a CoD and just make it one client that you can switch to Arena in, like how you can currently switch to PvE mode?
Arena still doesn't have the new guns and features added in .15 for example.
>>
>>491962201
That wouldn't be retarded enough and makes too much sense.
>>
Unsurprisingly, you can't use Comtac V/VI's Exfil ears at the same time. The ears seem decent enough- they're way lighter than Xcels or Comtac IV's. Not sure if their range is as good as the IV though.
>>
Im a newfag (pve atm) and i dont understand bosses, man. i only ever run into them in the most horrible spots where i can never take cover before they riddle me with bullets, even tagilla - i never hear his breathing or yelling when hes actually targeting me so i just think its a faggot pmc, then i reflex headtap them and it does nothing with because of their helmets. is there something im missing? like i need to learn what their guns sound like to know if theyve spawned or something?
>>
>>491932262
>I legitimately don't think BSG is willing to make that happen- I bet it would require rewriting how their weapons work entirely.
It has been done in mods previously. Uppers changing calibers is actually relatively easy, you just allow the M4 to use both 5.56 and .300 Blk and then make the 5.56 uppers incompatible with .300 Blk and new .300 Blk upper incompatibile with 5.56 and also do similar thing with barrels. This isn't pure conjecture either, everything required already exists within the code to make it a reality.
The issue is I think it could have some unforseen bugs connected to it and bots specifically ignore incompatibility issues in their guns (IIRC there was a bot preset some wipes ago with a weapon that was missing a critical component), so there would probably need to be some spaghetti code added on-top of it to make sure it works fine, but then again they could just add it all as a new weapon and call it a day.
>>
>>491962201
There are probably some background reasons as to why it makes sense but the primary one is that Arena is a standalone, separate game you can own without owning Tarkov.
I mean shit, buddy, go play Hired Ops on Steam and you'll see the same assets all over again. The biggest con BSG ever pulled was managing to make four games out of one that they never released.
>>
>>491968964
The current Call of Duty is three (or four or five depending on if you count Zombies/DMZ as their own thing(s)) games in one client that you can own separate parts of
>>
Last Hero always feels like its full of 100% hackers, holy shit how do people headshot that fast
>>
>>491971027
What's your ping?
>>
>>491953270
If you can't kill someone with the first 20 bullets of 7.62x51 then you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>491974323
Hard to tell in arena but I'm sure it's around 30-50. In EFT where I can chose a super close specific server it's more like 20-30, but arena has more general server selections
>>
>>491974323
My ping is 2-300 generally.
>>
>comfy pmc loot runs on GZ for jaeger's food and MP133's
>have the entire map to myself because everyone fights over terra
Really love this map on the <15 mode, even the pscav hordes aren't nearly as bad as last wipe. It's been pretty chill, plenty of scav kills and not a single pmc. And I've ran up and down the map looking at shit, always leave with a full bag. Of course the specific food I need hasn't spawned, but it's still good loot otherwise. Thanks for subscribing to my tarkov blog
>>
>>491974768
Oh. In that case that shouldn't be the issue. I guess just RGB Gamers
>>491975085
This on the other hand is a Big Oof, you can really feel the latency after ~100ms or so, 160 it becomes almost unbearable, 200 must be suicide inducing
>>
So, I got new intel about the karma system.
>If you are inside the bounding box of environmental objects - trees, bushes etc and lay still = karma loss
>If you lay still out in the open = no karma loss. Also building structures are different as far as I know.
Every 3d object has its own bounding box which also might extend to slightly larger area than what you'd expect. Anyway.
>>
>>491977142
I've been camping around bushes/in buildings a lot and never heard any Karma sound. I don't even know how it sounds like. Never ran into the new boss either.
>>
File: fefefefefe.jpg (93 KB, 591x861)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>491977625
I have heard multiple times. But I have also gotten it near an extract.

Not related but
>do a scav run, find nice loot including Uzi and AK plus some other stuff
>see a guy in the distance and I could've easily killed him because he didn't see me
>he looks like a scav so do nothing
>he kills me and he was a pmc
By the looks of it, it's also a fucking goddamn Chink. God I hate these so much, they ttruly are the scourge of online gaming.
>>
>>491978020
>I have heard multiple times. But I have also gotten it near an extract
Okay but how does it sound like?
>>
>>491978020
i know at least 6 different white dudes with chinese names just like that, either to troll or have chinese hackers not kill them.
>>
File: tagilla raep.jpg (74 KB, 770x424)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
that's it. i'm camping pscavs again.
>>
>>491978465
I'm EU and it's morning here - this is the prime time for Chinese VPN users even in CoD so I just assume the worst. Of course in this sense it doesn't really matter, I'm still dead and afaik he wasn't a cheater anyway.
>>491978347
There are two sounds - one is piano chord (mysterious) and other one is more synth sound chord (threatening).
>>
>>491978679
nyooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
> naked level 37 bilibili dead in spawn
>>
3rd time in a row dying to hackers at lighthouse. Guess I am just not going to go to that map this wipe.
>>
>just died to the same cheater 2 raids back to back
>>
File: 27aug.gif (1.08 MB, 345x222)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>491981082
>running night Customs last wipe trying to get one item retrieval task done in dorms
>get one of the closest spawns, pop an SJ6 and haul ass
>once i get there, a player with a strange chinese name is already stood inside and he instakills me with a shot to the eyes
>immediately queue again
>get one of the closest spawns
>the corpse of the same chinese player is already inside dorms, killed by a scav that is nowhere to be seen
>take my RPK from the last raid off his body and finish my task in peace
It doesn't get much weirder
>>
>>491983074
trippy man
>>
File: 1711114524714819.png (236 KB, 434x883)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
hows my gun selection lookin bros
>>
You guys keep guns in your stash ready to use instead of having one at a time that you lose and then need to waste time gearing up again? Are you guys fucking weirdo's or something?
>>
>camping scavs on factory as a pmc
go away this is our map do your shitty little jaeger pvp quest and then leave
>>
>>491983074
>die
>spawn in as a scav and loot my own body
>>
>>491985745
When I burn out it's because of the constant and perpetual inventory management and dragging stuff on and off. Fucking hell.
>>
>>491983074
he clearly spawned as a scav on his second pc and killed himself for the scav karma before looting himself and leaving
>>
So once you've done a transition sub task for Marathon you don't need to do it again? If I go Ground Zero -> Streets -> Labs and then die I would just need to head to Labs after that and do find the locations right? I wouldn't need to do the whole map to map shit again
>>
>>491987569
Comrade, you do everything every time otherwise game too easy
>>
>>491989254
oh joy, ground zero is quickly becoming a fucking war zone down at that marathon extract
>>
Flag trader-bought items as non-flea eligible already!
>>
>>491993398
More like just limit the flea market to barter items, food and drinks already.
>>
Actually, the flea should be limited to nothing but 9x18mm ammo.
No SP7.
>>
Removed entirely.
>>
File: 2024-08-27[19-40] (0).png (608 KB, 454x936)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
don't come to factory
>>
>>491997658
This isn't 2017 anymore buddy.
That juicy level 3 head sounds like free kit to me.
>>
been smashing pve with my mate but hes going away for a bit so i decided to try out SPT. holy FUCK does it shit on normal pve, ai actually using cover, doing quests, looting containers, the ai actually feels like players. not to mention EIGHT SECOND QUEUE TIMES. only bad part is they arent on the new factory update yet and it takes months for them to update it (apparently)
>>
bros they answered my question on leddit
>>
>>492001752
eyebrow raised suspiciously emoji, flashing camera emoji
>>
File: 1700709113932138.png (96 KB, 285x239)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>492003501
4SHIT didnt even try to answer my question
>>
new arena patch, maybe sync fixed?
>>
>>492005191
Hahaha.
>>
>>492005191
good joke
>>
After further refinement I think Marksman is easily the worst class in Arena. No helmet, bad armor, mostly semi-auto meme rifles. Enforcer can at least kit out in level 6 armor and helmet with level 4 faceshield so you sometimes actually survive being hit and you can still fish for heads with SOST or use some of the leg meta guns while Marksman just dies a lot.
>>
>>492008123
It's only really usable on saw mill and the map with the plane in the middle who's name I forgot at the moment. Otherwise it's shit.
>>
I saw a comment awhile back talking about a trick in PvE that let you tune the raid settings if you enabled practice mode, tweaked the settings, and then disabled practice mode. All the adjustments would then carry over into the real raid. Is that still possible?
>>
File: 1624157804102.jpg (7 KB, 240x240)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>add a single M700 mod this wipe
>it's another railed scope mount
>not a barrel with iron sights so you can more easily use it for Tarkov Shooter tasks
>not wooden furniture
>not an integral 34mm scope mount to keep everything clean
>not another AI chassis (2.0 chassis would have made me cum buckets)
>not an M24 chassis
>just another railed scope mount
>that we already had 2 of
Why are they like this
>>
>>492018056
Probably was leftover from when they worked on the gun initially and just now realized "oh hey guys we have this thing laying around for some reason we never added this".
>>
File: MP5Flashlight_Upcoming.jpg (188 KB, 1000x563)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>492018582
then why the fuck haven't they done that for the SureFire MP5 handguard they've had laying around for 5 years now????
>>
>Shot a guy in the head with 7.62 SP from within 10m
>Small blood splatter behind him
>He's still alive somehow, shoot him 5 more times who knows where
>He turns and kills me with M855 in one shot

Would shooting someone in the helmet cause a blood splatter? I swear that I hit face.
>>
>>492018056
It's also objectively the best one too because unlike other mounts it gives +0.5 ergo and is available on LL1 Jager
>>
>>492019179
Because nobody gives a shit. This isn't part of Nikita's new bag of Zenitco chinesium attachments for his favourite chinesium AK and neither it's asked for by the zoom zoom streamers.
>>
File: crumb of attention.png (25 KB, 325x75)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Is this what it feels like to see a sign of God for Christians?
>>
>>492025024
You have been blessed by Fight Fight Fight Trump, may you remember this moment until the end of your days.
>>
>>492025024
cool
did you swallow?
>>
should i just drop the cash on unheard since i already have eod?
>>
>>492029527
Nahh
>>
>>492029527
Yeah it's worth it Anon.
>>
>>492029527
If you already have EoD it's not worth it at all.
>>
>>492029527
Any fag can buy Unheard, EOD is limited.
>>
>>492029527
Just pull the trigger if you're asking you already know you want to, you're just looking for validation.
I did it and it was probably an even better purchase than upgrading to EoD all these years ago.
>>
>>492018056
protip: you only need a rear iron for the M700
>>
>matching time
>6 minutes
>raid time
>1:32
Now THIS is gaming.
>>
That's neat, they added a mat for me. I'm pretty sure it wasn't here last wipe.
>>
It feels like every night woods run is filled with people with 14+ kda that insta beam you in the eyes. Honestly don't know why I play this still.
>>
>>492000671
SPT is actually unrelistic because the bots are actually trying to flank and push and sometimes even jump around corners.
Normal human players would just cover somewhere hidden and run away.
>>
Okay seriously what the fuck is going on with scavs this wipe I just got pushed by 10 of them in interchange and rushed down
Are we all secretly tagged and cursed this wipe? I am dying far too often to shit that would not have killed me last wipe
>>
>playing spt with the in-raid bgm mod
>finally get to lightkeeper
>walking across the bridge with the transmitter out
>beeps are in tune with the ambient music playing
holy fucking kino, I wish this game had actual lore
>>
>>492040373
Supposedly lower karma makes scavs more aggressive to you but I think it's fucked.
>>
>PvE
>Have died to Sanitar and his goons 3 times so far while trying to do Rigged Game
Every time I walk close to the fucking cottage it's a killzone with a guard in every bush. Fuck me.
The time I tried using a thermal, I got whacked by Sanitar himself because him and all his niggers were silently hiding in the resort as I fought PMC's and regular scavs inside. At least I managed to plant the marker that time.
Bring back winter. I want the bushes gone.
>>
>>492037621
>>492037621
Woods has some of the most dedicated autists and I only play it when I have to.
>>
>>492040373
I think the game has some kind of "hot zone" mechanic that spawns more scavs and paths them toward you, even if you're using a suppressed gun and killing the scavs before they can return fire. If you were to leave the "hot zone" they'd stop coming after you.
Problem is, Interchange's mall (and Factory, and GZ to an extent) is so cramped that actually escaping the zone and scav LoS (so you don't just make another zone) is quite hard. I think Streets might have the same issue but it's harder to tell because there's so many scav spawns. I've had night raids on Streets which ended with over 20 scav kills because they just kept coming.
>>
AI scavs are are crazy this patch. Please tell me you know how to reproduce the no ai bug so I can at least turn off pmcs and bosses again. Anyone?
>>
>>492040397
I think Tarkov had potential for lore many, many years ago.
However, as everything else, lore became subservient to Twitch views. The last straw for me was addition of cultist, turning the unseen background force into just bunch of queer animefag guys you can find and shoot in your raids. Ever since then we kept getting shittier and shittier stuff and retarded fantasyshit events.
>>
Whats your favourite map to scav lads? Easily has to be Woods for me
>large open map easy to avoid pmc's
>pmc's only go to two locations usually meaning the rest of the map is safe to loot
>no one learns the stashes meaning it's always untouched
>easy to get to scav extracts
best scav map by far
>>
File: 1696153439187777.jpg (8 KB, 198x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
AI scavs are reallycrazy this patch. Please tell me you know how to reproduce the no ai bug so I can at least turn off pmcs and bosses again. Anyone knows how to do this?
>>
>>492042862
Well, realistically, if they tone down the cultists when the game is finished (LMAO) it's just gonna be stalker but set in a modern-ish setting, that's probably what they're angling at with the whole terragroup thing and the cult.
>>
>>492043135
Scaving woods is really comfy. I need to learn more of the stashes though
>>
>>492043135
Interchange for all the hideout items
Streets when the wait isn't 15 minutes
>>
File: 3253253255.jpg (63 KB, 600x399)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>getting more and more common to be killed by level 30+ pmc's
I thought I had poopsocked it by hitting lvl 20 already but this is fucking dumb how geared these guys are already
>>
>>492044419
It's extremely easy to level up and get kitted up off the flea with exp and money from arena this wipe. You can transfer 1.5mil rubles a day purely from arena.
>>
the twitch drops are a complete waste of time i got every one yesterday and i could've gotten better loot with a couple scav runs
>>
File: 1600758018920.png (426 KB, 817x805)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
Does anyone else have the problem where when you click to receive insurance it takes a looong time to open the page, or a looong time to load trader inventory, item prices, etc...? Do I need to change isp? In raid it's fine but the fucking menu lags and times out so much
>>
>>491943815
It keeps connecting me to the dying fucking servers. People seem to play just fine and I get a killcam feeds from my death where it didn't register my past 300ms what the fuck is even arena. How people can enjoy that trash of a lag lottery?
>>
>>492044419
i think with how fast it is to level up currently i wouldnt mind if bsg made it so wipes happened every 2-3 months. would make the game a whole lot less boring since we'd be getting more content regularly instead of playing the same boring slop for 8 months with no wipe
>>
>>492049102
Why do we need wipes to update the game? Seems like half the players are back to 80% of where they were before the wipe in a week anyway. It's not like tasking is fun either.
>>
File: sniped 5.webm (3.87 MB, 960x540)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
New bipods are great. Absolutely no sway, very little recoil for tracking hits, and your arm stamina lasts basically forever. I wish you could equip them on all snipers. New scopes are also really nice, but I feel like they might fuck with your sensivity, at least that's how it felt with the 4-16x when I used it, haven't tried the rest yet.
>>
>>492050961
>sit in a bush for 2 minutes healing and waiting for a push after being shot
>karma dings
>sit on a ridge for 20 minutes waiting to snipe retards is k though
THIS KARMA THING IS DOGSHIT NIGGITA
>>
>>492051194
Yeah Karma is lame, and I say this as someone who sits on a ridge for 20 minutes and never heard the karma ding or ran into the boss. You shouldn't be punished for your playstyle.
>>
INTERCHANGE WILL GIVE ME 2 GPUS BEFORE IT GIVES ME THE LAST PCB I NEED
>>
busted ass servers
>>
>die
>dmg absorbed by armor 2n22500
>>
>>492051194
>>492051725
its the first iteration and losing karma at worst means you get to fight an easy boss that can drop red rebels. i wouldnt worry about it.
>>
what about tarkov, but good?
>>
>>492053564
Just because it's the first iteration of the system doesn't mean I can't call it dogshit. Partisan not having any foot steps is stupid too.
>>
how long has suburbs been off the map?
>>
>>492053808
As if you could hear foot steps of anyone else this patch around.
>>
>>492053925
since last wipe
>>
>>492053624
tarkov but you don't spend 20 minutes between raids but also not arena
>>
>>492053978
The audio being kinda shit isn't really the same as another boss that has no fucking foot steps for the sake of artificial difficulty.
>>
File: allsmoyles.jpg (210 KB, 655x787)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>log in
>install hideout upgrades
>set next upgrades
>stare at screen
>log out
>>
>>492053925
Remove because it's dlc map now. Last map until release is Terminal, any future map will be dlc.
>>
>>492050907
because the game starts to get boring once everyone has unlocked l4 traders so it would make the game feel fresh
>>
File: untitled.png (1.13 MB, 1447x935)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>log into Arena after 9 hours of sleep
>it still hasn't synched with EFT
I could excuse this on the weekend, but now?
>>
Nta but doesn't Arena also carry over XP gained to your main Tarkov character? I'm level 15 on EFT but only recently got on over to Arena so I can dump all of the money and coins from Arena to EFT. That being said I did my dailys and weekly and I'm still level 15 on EFT.
>>
>>492056274
this hasn't been a good response or even true for years. i was getting killed by high level sweaties with meta weapons within 3 days of the new wipe.
>>
>>492057752
good for you, that post is still correct
>>
>>492057849
its correct for like 2 fucking days.
>>
File: 88.jpg (182 KB, 1293x859)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>43 with a taiga already
>>
File: 1642295878466.gif (2.51 MB, 478x334)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>mfw have more fun playing Arena than normal Tarkov
>>
Aug or G36 when only have access to Lvl2 traders?
>>
>>492062684
i like aug because easier to control
>>
>>492056109
>any future map will be dlc
Imagine the queue time
>>
File: g36.jpg (11 KB, 253x124)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>492062684
I like the g36c a lot tbqh. cheap, good ergo, has rails for optics and a foregrip, and looks cool. I'm a shitter though so I don't know anything.
>>
I like playing arena to test builds against players.
>>
chicken shit arena niggers with face masks.

Im suprised that ppl on here are absolute ass at arena. you drag full atuo on someones head until rng puts one of you down this isint rocket science.
>>
Think I am done with this wipe. Everyone that kills me is higher level, just died to a level 30-something on customs. Even when I win gunfights (rarely) I am not having fun. Does anyone play this game and not really have fun? The losses would be tolerable if I was having fun but no matter what I do I just get annoyed. Even finished Jaeger's PVP factory quest in 4 raids and all I felt was relief that it was over, didn't even find it fun at all.
>>
>>492071604
I think tasking just needs a huge rework as a whole and there needs to be actual end game content outside of grinding tasks for kappa.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.