[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Rax1.png (430 KB, 1280x720)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>Araxxor
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/araxxor?oldschool=1

>Deadman: Armageddon Winners & Further Action
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/deadman-armageddon-winners--further-action?oldschool=1

>Behind the Scenes of Sailing: Volume 1
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/behind-the-scenes-of-sailing-volume-1?oldschool=1

>I'm new, what should I do?
Quests:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_quest_guide
Diaries:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/Achievement_Diary

>Communication & Info
Wiki: https://osrs.wiki/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OldSchoolRS
Chat channel: fart cc

>/osg/ 2024 Skilling Competition
https://templeosrs.com/competitions/standings.php?id=24607

previous >>492019697
>>
their called mithril seeds because the case they come in is made from mithril not because the seeds are mithril not to be confused with flower seeds which grow mithril ore veins
>>
i prefer them being made out of mithril or adamant so i will continue thinking that in my head but thank you for the clarification
>>
File: 1700325555965691.png (103 KB, 480x516)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
More raking
>>
>>492152190
if i didnt know any better you could tell me this was from early rs3/rshd and id believe you
>>
do we like araxxor or not
>>
gnomonkey is calling araxxor worse than cerb and sire
>>
gnomonkey is dumb b0aty is calling it fun and I trust the ginger more than the dumb whiny plugin user
>>
i like it more than cerb and sire since i can actually kill it unlike cerb
>>
bondies be like erm what the flibbing freak why has the new boss not dropped a 10m cash stack
>>
i sound exactly like that >_<
>>
do you need a task to kill the tiny araxxors? i heard only they drop the boots and im kinda interested in the boots haha i think they are boots and might be a little more useful in places i normally camp prims such as any of the 3 raids you know
>>
is osrs araxxor better than rs3 araxxor
>>
i asked my clan if they agreed with gnomonkey and they all laughed at him in the chat and said it was a fun boss im thinking this is a gnomonkey L
>>
more like gnomechunky
>>
B0aty in the bin lol
>>
File: araxyte task.png (34 KB, 516x163)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
Ladies.
>>
araxxor fight fr mid and boring asl
>>
yup im thinking its time for a nice hot cup of BBC
>>
>>492155383
What's the bri*ish broadcast corp have to do with runey
>>
>>492155470
acherly it means big black coffee to fuel my spidey grind I think I might froth some foam for my BBC too
>>
Literally made 100m on 3 standard spider slayer tasks.
>>
What's your Araxxor strat mates? I use zombie axe and BGS for specs and kill all white eggs at the start. Current PB 1:46.
>>
My strat is to watch bo-eh do it because I have 82 slayer
>>
kind of sad I cant to the spider on the weam my slayer is far too low
oh well do the tasks that you're given
>>
Oda lost a 3rd hally lmao sit
>>
when youre watching gnomonkey and he does something w (common occurrence) do you pronounce it gnomonkey double yew or gnomonkey wuh when you say it ouot loud
>>
found a grey hair in my beard its so over
>>
neither i say gnomonkey dub or i would if gnomonkey dubs werent an exceedingly rare occurance now meriipu dubs on the otherhand are abound
>>
me personally there are none in my beard but plenty in my head hair
>>
>>492157748
im 27 and my entire chin is grey its just genetics
>>
im 28 and my hairline has been mediocre since like 18 but it hasnt gotten really any worse in that decade and also it isnt at all gray and my father didnt really gray until he was past 60 so maybe its not so bad
>>
I'm 29 and I've been balding since I was 20 and it's basically all gone now I'm just glad I can grow a beard so I don't look like a gay baby/ sex weirdo
>>
How many araxxor kills per trip do you get?
>>
greying is natural and the salt and pepper look is cute on toons in runescape :3c
>>
well I feel a lot better now I am just scared of aging
>>
im scared of aging she says while aging its happening as as speak look out time is going to get you
>>
everyone ages anon you cant stop it
>>
im 18
>>
>>492159106
rsn NOW
>>
apparently the little scorpion boy vorkath summons can persist after his death.
I still killed it but i almost didn't make it.
>>
I've been posting in this gen since you were 7 years old
>>
>>492159226
youre old
>>
why are there so many old freaks ew just go buy a coffin or something
>>
File: clawz.jpg (135 KB, 1723x1181)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
burning claws shot up, that's what I'm grinding really hope I get a drop now :)
>>
File: 1720556488594319.jpg (115 KB, 960x719)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Can't believe I come back months later and 90% of this entire general is still one lonely demented loser talking to himself, simply tragic.
>>
File: file.png (39 KB, 233x380)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
who needs new bosses when good ol money dragon still exists
>>
since the bot busting vorky has gotten a lot better yes
>>
its like that song you are the coffin
>>
seeing people with inferno cape and only 1 kc gives me the ick
>>
>>492159573
fuck I sold one for 7m two day ago
>>
>>492159660
its ai bestie
>>
File: 1641205436702006.png (93 KB, 514x138)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
an exceptionally large milestone
>>
not really
>>
actually yeah it is
>>
no gz
>>
exceptionally tiny gz >>492160691
>>
pretty sure that level took me more time than both of your most recent levels combined but i wouldnt expect babymoders to realize not all goals are the same
>>
back in my day i could only dream of getting 62 smithing.....
>>
File: file.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1032)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
i finally got it at 1177kc jeez
56 more tds until 99 slayer also
>>
I do gold at blast furnace on my 'elmie and it's very fast sounds like you're training wrong or poor either way skill issue
>>
>>492161335
no gz my 62 smithing took longer by orders of magnitude and i only got an exceptionally tiny gz
>>492161365
quiet babymoder
>>
>>492161457
i wasnt one of the ones that withheld a gz intentionally sure i didnt gz you because i was in the midst of killing tds but i am a positivity poster and you deserve a gz gz
>>
>>492161335
gz beast
>>
>>492161557
ok gz on your synapse thats a nice drop for the ol elmie
>>
osrs doesnt need cosmic horror when we have real horror right here on the planet earth like how caterpillars completely liquify inside of their cocoons when becoming butterflies do they still remember who they were once they become butterflies who knows
>>
thats cap
>>
lol
>>
hmm i think if i focus really hard i can get 64 smithing before the end of the month
>>
oh im splashing ohhhh im splashing
>>
are you splashing in toa or did they fix it
>>
I am just normal splashing but from what I can tell toa splashing works still
>>
>another membership price increase
lol
>>
what spec should i use on araxxor?
>>
burning claws
>>
i wonder how long til it matches world of warcrafts sub price which has been the same for 20 years
>>
arent spider weak to crush at least thats how it works in the real world
>>
next time they increase (next year) it will be more expensive and a wow sub lets me play multiple chars
>>
>92 slayer
slayer fags just kill yourselves
absolute shit skill shilled by redditors as a "good" money making method
20k xp an hour unless you're using cannon
kys kys kys
>>
rax is in fact weak to crush but that doesnt mean you have to spec with a crush weapon and burning claws in particular have a higher burn chance when some of the spec misses so its good on enemies with not too high and not too low defence which is an interesting an unique calculus
>>
ummmmm its alot more than 20k xp/hr sweaty
>>
that membership price is ridic... we NEED Brighter Shores
>>
back up above 1000 coins after the disastrous mistake of spending all of my coins on feather packs yesterday
>>
are you a weem or something
>>
but you guys said membership prices wouldnt change when chuds quit over pronouns
>>
File: oyvey.png (537 KB, 859x338)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>
18 canuck dollars for membership this is an absolute outrage. I'm just going to start liquidating my rs3 bank again for bonds gay gay gay
>>
>my premier auto recharged just before the price increase (I didn't even know I had it on auto charge)
lmao get fucked jews
>>
if you're a poor weam you should try picking the pockets of the arabs thugs in the desert or maybe gotr and sell some of the runes?
>>
File: asdasdasdasda.jpg (218 KB, 948x629)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
account is coming along nicely
>>
Why didn't you guys support RS3
>>
>>492164734
you should do the natural history quiz for a nice little hunter boost then start birdhouse runs m8 then you can start planting some trees with the seeds you get
>>
>>492164596
its not changing til september 27th
>>
betterer graphics =/= betterer game
>>
>>492164987
no shit they want people to mass buy premier during summer summit while it's discounted AND before the price change
>>
im getting 1 kill trips at araxxor... this sucks!
>>
>>492165090
ok but you were saying you epically owned da jooz when its not changing for another month and you look like a retard
>>
>>492164419
They do know this is just an ancient game that they barely update right?
Like, what even are the server costs on this game? I imagine you could run every world on one rack nowadays since computers are like 900x faster than they were in 2006
>>
anyone have any unique goals or just do whatever the new thing is and the company tells them to do
>>
it was better when the chinese owned jagex... apologize, NOW!
>>
is crispor here i have a question about the new boss
>>
I have dreams not goals but that's just the life of a weam I guess
>>
i have nightmares
>>
aww that makes me sad *nuzzles you* itll be okay
>>
yayy :3
>>
Man those membership prices are steep.
Here's a little trick between you and me since i like you so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz5zeFAy2O0
Don't tell jagecks
>>
are there private servers that are completely up to date with current OSRS servers?
>>
>>492164419
>GBP is same as WoW
>>
>>492159685
>only doing something because it gives good gp
The main mindset disgusts me
>>
>>492164419
Holy shit we're almost equal to WoW prices.
>>
Huh I got the Araxxor speed kill loot by accident :D
>>
File: 1698177225418871.jpg (130 KB, 752x785)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>492169104
>NOOOO YOU NEED TO GRIND GARBAGE CONTENT LIKE ZULRAH AND CG FOR HUNDREDS OF HOURS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE OR YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE GAME
nah
>>
>>492164419
Wow, way to kill any good will you earned in the past two days, Jimflex.
>ban RoT
>release an awesome boss
>don't even give this stuff a second to breathe, IMMEDIATE cash grab
Wow fuck those guys
>>
i got a noxious pommel
>>
jagex should add 3 days of early access for new bosses like araxxor for people who buy premier
upvote?
>>
my plops have been wretched lately nuclear stink bombs being dropped on the reg
>>
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Araxyte_venom_sack
>4 dose potion becomes a 3 dose
yikes
>>
File: 148735997830.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>old subs will renew at the new price
>despite Jagex promising this exact thing would not happen, and legacy prices would be kept
How did Jagex manage to fuck everything up the fucking moment people started to respect them again
>>
>>492169456
that's not what he said
>>
>>492169104
>proceeds to go dry for bowfa for 2 years because reddit told him he can't play without going into Le Red Prison
iron"men" disgust me
>>
>>492169360
same, i got it with a 1:11 time, despite wiki saying u need lower than 1:10
>>
>30% increase in price for premier memberships
>the justification is "muh inflation", even though that would have only been like an 7% increase
I hate Jagex so much it's unreal.
>>
>>492170103
I mean I got 1:08 but I didn't even try a speed kill maybe it's easy on purpose since it's not a CA. Wiki is probably wrong here though.
>>
why would I pay that much for this idle clicker game instead of just playing wow or ffxiv instead
>>
File: 2024-08-29_01-58-09.png (63 KB, 521x201)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>
>>492170637
why are your eyebrows cheesy
>>
Soulreaper bros, we won.
>>
>subs now cost more than FFXIV
>equal to WoW
... why would I not just play one of the bigboy MMOs then, this was always the smaller, cheaper alternative. Nobody can convince me this has the same value as those games.
>>
if u like those more then go play those instead i truly dont understand how this is so hard to comprehend
>>
those games have younger audiences so they have less money to spend on membership but everyone on this game is a 30 year old troon
>>
not really you can spend thousands of more hours on this game than any other mmo but you can go play wow if you want honey i want judge
>>
>>492171079
I am seeing little reason not to.

I could play WoW and with the same fucking cost get:
>Retail WoW
>Vanilla WoW
>WoW Cataclysm servers
>WoW's "Season of Discovery" servers
>WoW Hardcore Mode servers
>the upcoming Classic+ servers
Like 5+ game modes, and 50 characters. Rather than this one mode and one(1) character.
>>
>>492171326
ok so go do that then??? nobody is stopping you
>>
File: %22content%22.png (13 KB, 427x161)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>492171184
Except the vast majority of those thousands of hours are repeating the same activity over and over again. How is that fun compared to actually doing new and exciting content in wow or 14?

Oh wow cool we got a new slayer boss, which is like 5 minutes of new content and then you realize it's just another snorefest grind chore instead of something actually meaningful or interesting like a quest.
>>
>>492171545
Sounds like you're an idiot then.
Why have you been playing this game until now if you hate it?
>>
as for me i spent my osrs sub money on disco elysium but thats me personally
>>
>>492171545
yeah new and exciting content in wow like uhhhhh running the same m+ dungeon 100 times a season or reclearing the same raid every week for 5 months a tier thats new and exciting
>>
ive just been using my main to buy bonds for my helmie for years and i can just use my helmie dupes to buy more bonds when my main runs out of money in 3 years so personally i really dont care @_@
>>
>>492171545
But if drop rates were good people's items would get devalued, doesn't that bother you!
>>
my 12 months is due for renewal in november, i'm going to cancel it now so i'll be a statistic for them but i'll probably renew it anyway when it runs out
>>
I'm just going to buy 6 months worth of gold and buy bonds, and get my membership sorted for probably 30% of the price. Fuck this, no more money to Jagex.
>>
my brokie detector is going off like crazy in this thread holy smokes
>>
File: 1716390389901648.jpg (59 KB, 680x646)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>492171714
>sunk cost fallacy
>there's cool content but you need to grind to be able to experience it
Have you seen gnomonkeys "account progression" video? He literally talks about the game as if it's just a couple hundred hour chore of grinding nex until you can start playing the "real game". People will legitimately waste their fucking time just because someone told them that it gets good later. And after spending so much time grinding they will literally gaslight themselves into thinking it's good instead of realizing they just wasted a large portion of their life for no reason.

I don't hate the game, I hate the mentally ill autistic people who encourage this kind of game design.
>>
usually you play video games for fun and time spent having fun isnt wasted me personally i like osrs
>>
me personally its like this i could spend 14 dollars to see a 90 minute movie with no popcorn or i could spend 14 dollars and get endless time with osrs
>>
based Wells Fargo charged back 1 year worth of membership from FAGEX
>>
>>492172348
>she fell for the gnomonkey meme
>>
>>492172815
i dont have 14 dollars im unemployed my mom is gonna be pissed about this price hike
>>
I'm an unemployed neet who has been getting by on bonds from my old main for the past few years... I'm down to my last two bonds.
This price hike, and bonds continuing to skyrocket, might unironically mark the end of my time here lads. It's been fun.
>>
is it possible to be an employed neet?
>>
I don't feel bad for jagex because they dug this grave themselves but they are stuck in a retarded catch 22 now
>Propose OSRS and player voting for content
>Oops now its more popular than RS3 gotta actually develop content for the game because shareholders said so even though the game was supposed to be a snapshot of 2007 with bugfixes (Do not let revisionists tell you differently)
>players get greedy with voting power and complaining reaching jmods directly on reddit.
>let's streamers start being the end all be all in authority decisions because jagex is so desperate for attention
>streamers are autistic and enforce retarded faggot metas on pvm and skilling and pvp despite no one else agreeing with them
>Jagex now can't develop content quickly because streamers will have a meltdown at it disrupting their gay meta and any ideas they want to pitch are debated to hell and back by said entitled players who've been drunk with voting and reddit power for over a decade now.
>Keeps hiring bloat for team that does nothing for game design and needs to increase membership to cover added expenses, which makes players expect more content, but jagex cant put out more content because it needs to adhere to said gay meta.
Jagex could have stopped this by telling losers and no life fags to fuck off a decade a ago but didn't, now live with the consequences, retarded pussy fucking company
>>
>>492174139
When i had a job i still identified as a neet because i felt like i was doomed for every second of it.
>>
>>492174139
what i do is considered "contract work"
>>
>>492174139
no by definition
>>
They’re going to keep delaying sailing, aren’t they?
It needs to just be a minigame based on construction, crafting, fishing, slaying and hunter.
You could probably tie in every single skill to a sailing mini game,
>>
File: 1718268616098605.png (29 KB, 291x340)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Imagine being the guy making Hallowed Sepulchre, the first real actual content for agility and then being told
>the exp rates must only be slightly better than these garbage reused asset courses some intern threw together in a weekend otherwise the basement dwellers will throw a hissy fit
Like really? Fuck the no lifers, fuck ironmen and fuck jagex
>>
Now that Jagex is in shambled yet again, literally hours after they had finally fostered some goodwill in the community, it's a good time to remember that Brighter Shores is soon.
Come home, back to the man who started you on your journeys.
>>
yeah haha its only 50% better than ardy was on release thats so bad
>>
I'd try a F2P ironman instead or something, but F2P is so bot infested you literally cannot use some levelling areas (like the very finite amount of mines).

Jagex has thought of everything..
>>
>>492174279
The opinion that anything would be better if Jagex ignored polling is so fucking annoyingly common.
They would have ruined the game within 5 years if they could do anything they wanted like with RS3. The developers are incompetant and can't even keep a game from dying when they're calling the shots
Democracy is deeply flawed as a system of governance, but retarded players making the decisions is apparently doing a better job than retarded developers calling the shots.
I don't think it's got much longer in it though, we seem to have speedrunned the democratic capitalism trap except instead of everyone voting to increase house prices, it's bank values and levels.
>>
jagex W
player base L
>>
File: 87657632_p1.png (251 KB, 1110x964)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>492157690
I read silently without vocalizing so there is not really anything there when I see a w
maybe wee if I had to force myself
>>
doomers get out
>>
>>492175439
50% more than jack shit is still jack shit
>>
why is my vorkath loot not selling
>>
todays goals 51 agility
>>
>>492174698
>hey what if we worked on sailing
>cool cool lets poll it
>poll passes
>ok cool lets go work on sailing
>...
>wait how would sailing even work
>1 year later
>uhh guys we still don't know how sailing should work it's okay tho you guys voted for it so it will work out!
>>
>>492176868
They know how it works
>>
>>492175942
I'm not staing to remove polling entirely, I'm saying jagex would have been better off putting their foot down harder, and earlier. Polling should be there to protect against EoC and MTX and some very out of touch content updates (Free trade/wildy removal/etc), the game perfectly progressed for 12 years without issues adding in new items and monster and minigames, it doesn't need a fucking poll for "new item that functions like the abyssal whip but +8 slash and str", players don't need agency over that. Stop pretending streamers and vocal autistic players are game and content designers, they arent you mong
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 465x563)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
You guys actually pay jagex?
Ive never EVER bought anything directly from them,
>>
>>492177114
Do they? have you seen the blog post from last week? They have no clue how the boats should even control yet despite the fact we are almost a year into them having started working on the skill
If it takes a year to not even figure out what the core fucking loop and gameplay of the skill is, then I don't know about you but that tells me they simply have no clue what they are doing and have simply been winging it so far thinking it will work out
>>
>>492177473
Just scam kids on steam for their tf2 and cs2 backpacks, then sell them.
You can buy bonds and membership with steam wallet now.
You can probably just flip steam items for OSRS bonds
>>
>>492177473
I'm going to buy around 75m later, enough for about 3 months of membership for £15, vs £30 through Jagex.
Hopefully I won't get banned, never bought through RWT before. But man, fuck this, I can't really justify continuing with these prices.
>>
bondchads win again
f2p uim win again
>>
>mmm we are going to launch group iron man in rs3, but that means more people are going to play iron man in rs3, which means those people can't spend money on microtransactions, which will actually hurt our revenue!
>Lets simply increase the sub price for EVERYONE! All our players are mentally ill bootlickers anyway so they will simply pay us more for the same thing they've been paying less for!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (81 KB, 699x620)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>492177901
You cant get banned for RWT on an established acc. The DM'ers literally transfered billions daily and never got banned. My scammer from tranfers billions daily and never gets banned for RWT
>>
>>492177860
I wouldn't want to scam, but good call on Steam to OSRS membership. I've got about $30 of crap in my TF2 inventory, I haven't played the game in years.
>>
>>492178627
I sell my counter strike items as soon as they drop and even made $40 over some crate I got as a weekly drop.
If you told me 20 years ago that I’d be paying for my runescape membership by playing counter strike, I would’ve called you a loon
>>
>>492177591
>have no clue what they are doing and have simply been winging it
I think deeply thinking through the basic movement mechanics to make sure it's right is the opposite of winging it
>>
File: 1523226604029.jpg (42 KB, 640x633)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>mfw altscape faggots think theyre entitled for a discount on their 5th death hardcore
>>
>>492164026
Hi helmet, bye helmet
>>
>>492179152
That should have been the VERY FIRST design point they should have figured out, BEFORE EVEN POLLING SAILING they should have already figured out what the core gameplay of sailing should look like.
How the FUCK can you look at their progress in the last year and think they are doing the right approach?

>hurr sailing is going to be good because rewards!
>and uhh rewards!
>ok but what about the actual gameplay of sailing jagex?
>ujhhhhhhh you click the sail to repair it? I dunno
>>
>>492179464
They should just copy 1:1 the sailing and ship mechanics of Puzzle Pirates. There’s a preplotted course and how efficiently you travel it depends on the efficiency of people doing various mini games around the ship or gp invested into a crew of level scaling NPCs
>>
>>492178229
yes that's how capitalism works congratualitions
>>
Are the servers extra shit today or is it just me?
>>
oof meripu WRT's? idk i dont think i'll be nice when they post screenshots anymore... that's kinda trashy behavior
>>
araxxor is kind of w but the goat says L but i still think its fun
>>
>noooo you cant RWT youre taking food directly out of Mod Ash's fat fucking mouth
>>
File: file.png (60 KB, 281x122)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>492164026
slayer is based tho? I'm so excited to hit 92 soon
>>
>>492178229
I think it won't work as well this time, though. ((they)) have been raising prices disproportionately on everything, not just vidya, so people are looking for things to cut. Jacking up the prices of the point and click vidya this time will cause more people than usual to question whether the game is really worth $200/y or whatever they're up to now ($240/y in my local currency if you buy month by month, the price of four full-price games or a discounted $20 game every month)
>>
File: 1606957042825.webm (1.75 MB, 800x800)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
>>492178550
ummm this screenshot is faked
>>
rwters are the blacks of runescape
>>
>>492164026
The elemental weakness update did a lot for slayer. A lot of shitty monsters are now easy as fuck to slap with cheap spells.
Slapping barrows bros with air spells is fun
>>
paypigs are the retards of runescape
>>
>>492163750
50 characters per wow sub, one rs sub is more than 40x more expensive in comparison
>>
>>492181008
And it’s 100x better as an mmo

You couldn’t pay me to play WoW
>>
>>492181174
go back ffxiv then, troon
>>
im retarded for paying the people who work on the game instead of the people who destroy the game
>>
File: 1692212623254210.png (146 KB, 595x647)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>buy elidinis ward for some epic slayer bursting
>uh oh you need 80 prayer to wear it, better pay up
nyo...
>>
post number 492181348 reeks of reddit sorry
>pay the heckin devs!
i don't think so
>>
for me, it's the Odablock Warriors
>>
>>492181280
Ffxiv is even worse. It had a lot of good prospects in the ARR beta, but by 3.0, it was apparent they were making a dress up ERP game with the thin veneer of an MMO. They completely dropped all the interesting gameplay additions they teased in interviews and simplified the fuck out of everything.
I quit FFXIV years ago to come back to RuneScape
>>
>>492180607
>>492180880
pkers are the blacks of runescape - extremely violent, but easy to avoid if you don't go into specific places

rwters are the indians of runescape - nearly impossible to avoid due to their botting/gold farming, worse for the entire game than the blacks, but won't attack you outright

paypigs are the americans of runescape - consider themselves to be superior while only being able to exist due to the existence of the bots and rwters
>>
File: 2e7.gif (109 KB, 300x300)
109 KB
109 KB GIF
>>492152190
>tranny shit is now mandatory
>nearly 25% price increase for premier
I'm just gonna let my sub run out this month and not renew
>>
why would you buy something before checking if you can even use it are all rwters this retarded
>>
>>492179464
>How the FUCK can you look at their progress in the last year and think they are doing the right approach?
Because I'm not impatient and I'd rather they take their time than rush something out again
>>
>>492181561
bad take
>>
having standards is now reddit apparently
>>
>>492181561
this is your brain on /pol/
>>
imagine being groomed into thinking that getting jewed = having standards. seek help redditor
>>
>>492181561

rwt wouldn't exist if bond prices were not artificially priced higher than what the market demands
>>
>>492181561
this is pretty accurate actually
>>
>>492181912
that's only half of the equation and you know it
>>
>>492182079

whats the other half? the only people buying bonds at the official price are children and people with absurd amounts of disposable income. you can rwt a bond for less than $3 at inflated chicksgold/bogla/etc pricing
>>
bond prices wouldnt be that high if there werent demand for them
i.e. if people paid using real money rather than grind themselves to the bone for bonds
>>
$8 a month for a game you probably have thousands of hours in is apparently considered getting jewed
>>
>>492182325
i'm talking about money cost of bonds, not ge price.

bonds are cheaper to rwt than theyve ever been, which makes the membership and bond price increase this year even stupider as it just incentivizes people to rwt more
>>
>>492182631
Okay but I have thousands of hours in other f2p games, checkmate
>>
>Premier membership was $80 for 12 months
>Premier membership is now $72 for 6 months
LOL

LMAO
>>
>>492182813
>drive an hour to the Mexican border
>login to OSRS
>buy bonds in Pesos
>$4usd per bond
Simple as.
>>
>>492183025

15m from chicks is $3.15, you can buy a bond, pay the jew tax to make it tradable and have a little left over
>>
You guys actually pay for membership?
>>
im not a dole scrounger so i can afford to pay for membership instead of slaving away ingame for 50c/hr insteas
>>
>>492182956
>>492181565
I'm just not gonna bother resubbing
Their buggy forced tranny update was the final nail for me, expect more to come.
>>
Meanwhile, two hydra tasks per month pay for membership

no way you guys are below 95 slayer and paying over 100 usd a year on this game
>>
>he dosent have 5 years worth of bonds stored in his bank
Lol.
its a fucking embarrassment being here with all the 1400 totals i wish they would all fuck off to fortnite already
>>
so you spend 12 hours at hydra i spend 3 hours at work and 9 doing something that's actually fun ingame
>>
>>492177473
you pay money for gp and you use the gp to pay other people to give them even more money than if you just paid them for membership directly
>>
>>492183772
Any gp spent on anything else other than in game progress is wasted. That includes gear and fashionscape shit and skills
>>
i don't like when we talk about the game everyone goes meanie mode and the vibes are terrible
>>
>>492184058
not exactly
>>
>>492184374
that is exactly what happens when you buy a bond. you use your gp to pay other players to give jagex money on your behalf, and they end up giving jagex even more money per day of playtime than you would have given them otherwise. you buying bonds makes jagex more money than if you bought playtime directly
>>
>>492184374
Yes exactly, do you want to spend 260m a year on bonds or account progression. There is no grey area here
>>
>>492184901
>>492184621
Actually, that's not entirely correct
>>
omg gnomonkey sang the sigma sigma on the wall song i posted yesterday that means he reads the threads i love you gnomoney im your biggest fan
>>
wok tuah lol like asian hawk tuah
>>
>>492184292
?
Maybe im playing to be on hydra hiscores.
>>
you WILL pay 50 dollars a week for frog head patting
>>
i'll only smooch the frog if he's a handsome prince
>>
i do not have a high enough slayer level to defeat the new slayer boss araxxor
>>
how do you not have 99 slayer the games been out for 10 years
>>
File: 1714341108172404.png (1.16 MB, 2424x2424)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Umm sorry for derailing the thread, but ummm...
Anyone want to do BA later. I got all the pieces for a stash unit but the granite shield.
It can be obtained via high gamble rolls in BA.
So if anyone wants to BA for fun or diary tasks just let me know >.<
>>
because i have not been playing the game for 10 years i started a couple of years ago and play on and off for a few months here and there
>>
i dont date smokers no ty
>>
>>492186794
i'm at work for the next 3 hours but after that I can
>>
I hope people stop playing because of the increased sub prices so I can actually find a world to kill dust devils in
>>
i would come play BA but I am a noob and would be useless but I want my torso so bad ugh
>>
>>492187085
more bots will just trickle in to fill in the cracks
>>
>>492187085
it will be memory holed in 3 days when the next [current thing] comes out
>>
whos coming to my 175m thieving party tonight
>>
will there be refreshments?
>>
>tranny character creator
>subscription price increase
I think it's over for me. I'll see you guys at... brighter shores. heh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0
vv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kX2inBhm0
>>
yes there'll be forgotten brews available
>>
Back to back Araxxor with slayer cape yeah.
>>
>>492188170
ok but those venom sacks will likely drop to worthless within 2 days
>>
>all big drops are in multiple pieces now
unironically soulless and anti-gowerian
>>
excuse me midzy did you buy the new young posse album
>>
the music is trash and the mvs look like some garbage straight out of bollywood you couldn't pay me to own one of their albums nevermind buy one lol
>>
File: eg.png (53 KB, 342x196)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
just got home hows the new boss looking is it cool?
>>
shut the hell up stupid aah crusty irish bitch
>>
>>492188770
>anti-gowerian
Like the godsword hilt and godsword shard 1 godsword shard 2 godsword shard 3
No, the Gowers would never...
>>
>>492189523
this is huge for the account
>>
beast on em midzy
>>
File: tormented demons.png (58 KB, 454x288)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Can someone help me with my setup for Tormented demons?
>standard melee gear (i swapped ferocious to barrows for more defence+range bonus)
>light bearer for more blowpipe specs
>range switch with blowpipe
>balista + dharok for heavy hitting weapons
>1 divine super combat + ranging for the trip
>6 super restores last for the inventory
>dark crabs for some healing
>telly to get back faster after banking
>poh teleport to restore stats and bank
>book of the dead to summon thralls
>wrath runes to sacrifice the ashes
I really don't know how i'm supposed to get like 60 kills an hour, I getlike 10 kills per trip.
>start with a normal attack
>shield drops and i switch to heavy weaponry
>proceed to attack them until they swap prayer and swap style
>after getting rooted I hit them with the heavy weapon again
>rinse and repeat
Seems way too tough for me!
>>
>>492188170
where youve been dovy
>>
why is your gear glowing like that is it radioactice
>>
>araxxor is a boy
I can't jerk off to this
>>
boys can be goonfuel too.....
>>
it glows because the game sux and my items land in random places at times when looting stuff so I wanna see if I accidentally missed equipping a piece for a switch
>>
>>492190110
When you don't have 100% accuracy blowpipe kinda sucks, use bowfa then swap to bp.
>>
>>492190110
No idea what you're doing wrong man
I get 40 up to 50 depending on supply drops and i only use dharoks axe for the shield drop, no ranged heavy weapons
bring 9 ppots and 8 pieces of food, dump the boost pots
>>
>>492189714
Nobody cares about the boss, because Jagex decided to piss on every bit of goodwill they had earned within minutes of the release.
>>
>awkwardly tied myself up for no reason in toss
oops
>>
>>492190652
so you bring no combat potions at all?
>>
>>492191137
no, you dont really need them, plus it occasionally drops a free combat stat boost anyway
>>
alexa play lady gaga bad romance
>>
>>492189772
NTA, but shards are alchable and tradeable, dropped from all the gwd bosses and minions, and hilts can be removed at will with no penalty. Not even remotely the same as the drops from the new boss
>>
>>492188170
>doesn't kill the boss at all even with a boss slayer task
>doesnt even have avas accumulator uses a fucking range cape
lol....
>>
>>492190305
if araxxor is male where do the eggs come from
>>
his arachnussy
>>
Genuinely actually looking forward to trying Brighter Shores now, with the absolute state of this game.
>>
>>492191896
Ask jagex, bunch of morons.
>>
>>492191896
female adventurers
>>
how long until the thieving party
>>
it says the location and time on the invites i sent out
>>
>>492191896
the egg store
>>
>rot raised membership prices in revenge for the bans
odasisters L
>>
File: 1688962232927284.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1092)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>492192095
>look at brighter shores
>it's just shittier rs3
okay but why? rs1/2 are so good because they are trying to be a virtual world you explore.
The gowers didn't make woodcutting because they thought
>oh this gameplay loop will be perfect
but because it would be a natural thing to be able to do in the world and make for an interesting system with a skill producing resources that could then be used by other skills.
But looking at brighter shores it just looks like it's being made to please the same dopamine addicts that rs3 caters to.
>>
he started boivulating and got boignant and had boibies from his boigina
>>
umm i think you forgot to send me an invite...
>>
just died to Sarachnis
>>
ill take... DESPA!
>>
i think people are only excited about brighter shores because they think its an epic pwn to jagex
>>
no one is excited for brighter shores theyre just joking idiot
>>
i will give brighter shores a try if it's free but i have very low expectations
>>
brigher shores RAPES THIS SHIT
>>
he was a runey boy
she said lets play brighter shores
>>
brighter shores looks pretty shit snd boring tbqh
>>
u kiss ur mum with that mouth?
>>
nah just yours lol
>>
You fucking OWE Andrew Gower. At least give his game a chance.
>>
kek based private equity chads raising membership prices because they know addicts will continue paying
>>
i cant afford to pay 12.99 per month anymore should i cancel it but what if i want to come back then ill have to pay 13.99 grr also does anyone know if theres going to be another membership sale this year
>>
>>492193986
Realistically they could raise it another 50%, and yes, the addicts would continue paying, they would do nothing but seethe and pay.
>>
Anders Cover already took a shit ton of my money I don't owe him anything.
>>
im the hypothetical king of araxxor
>>
since the only people playing brighter shores will be runey gamers should we just stick to 1 thread
>>
does rs3 have a general? should probably use theirs since it's the same exact game
>>
just wait for a week theres gonna be a summer summit sale again
>>
just got home what have been the thread happenings while i was gone
>>
gonna buy a year on all my accts at the summer summit maybe multiple if you can not really sure and then im going to set up a recurring 6 month on all of them and yolo forever
>>
good piggy that's what daddy jagex likes to see~~~
>>
i get enough joy from roo that its worth spending about 2 hours of work to play the game for a year on all my accounts
>>
Who the fuck wrote the araxxor wiki guide gnomonkey specifically stated that scythe is bis followed by soulreaper. Gonna delete that shit.
>>
I wrote it as a noobtrap so I can make more profit
>>
>Selecting destroy prompts a warning screen explaining the option to forfeit normal loot (with the exception of a chance of a clue scroll) to double your chance of receiving the pet.
What the fuck is this shit
>>
no shot mace < soulreaper on a crush boss nigga
>>
just make a vyre alt vyrewatch sentinels are 1m per hour and are so fucking afk you can always run them on the side cmon guys this is easy
>>
i wonder if thats what rsn meriipu does
>>
just canceled my membership and they asked for my reason and i had to be honest and say i cant afford it anymore what if they make fun of me
>>
they should make fun of you it's pathetic that you can't afford something so trivially cheap
>>
omg midzy thats so sad maybe you could get a job
>>
>>492196672
huh what are you talking about what did i do
>>
did i shutter
>>
File: so very hungry.png (255 KB, 332x476)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
please jagex i can't choose between membership and food again im wasting away......
>>
well sorry i just started spending 12 dollars a month on cat and soup i had to find something similarly priced to eliminate it was either runey or spotify
>>
that's not food
>>
>>492197067
>18.99
It's gone too far
>>
my dogs food is $12.50 a day and it makes her really happy but im going to have to stop feeding her once a day a month to afford runey
>>
just train your cat to chase mice then its self sufficient like in osrs
>>
sorry i meant to write cats and soup its not a real cat its a mobile game
>>
>>492197378
Fast food has lost all its appeal, its not even fast anymore. You can call in a burger from an actual restaurant for cheaper and they will have it done in the same amount of time.
>>
for me its the $1.50 hotdog and cola from bjs wholesale club
>>
if anyone is struggling to afford bonds just post your rsn i can help you out
>>
>>492197939
juiceb0x
>>
i cant afford one i need a name change my rsn is KPOP GOOD
>>
why whats wrong with that rsn
>>
can you feel the tension
>>
speaking of mobile games is anyone as devastated as i am that animal crossing pocket camp is ending
>>
its a fine rsn i just want something new will you pls help me
>>
ok ill help you but you have to tell me your new rsn first cause ill only help if its good
>>
its going to be jinsoul
>>
is crispor here i have a question about the new boss
>>
no its not that faggot wouldnt sell one of his rsns if I was holding a knife to his moms throat
>>
you should have offered more are you going to help me or not
>>
i offered fair market value i didnt know i was dealing with a jew kike otherwise id have added on 100% extra
>>
fair market value is what the name is worth in the eyes of the beholder and im going to get it for a lot less than its worth to me
>>
you guys use such fancy words i haven't seen the word beholder in years
>>
reddit is down i repeat reddit is down
>>
finally home i cant wait to jump in my warm cozy home and see my friend tzkal zuk
>>
ok fine i admit it was an l on my part it was worth a lot more in my eyes too but i wanted to save a couple billion to spend on skilling and my hubris led to my ruin
>>
poonin sharks in the fishing guild rn
>>
i actually just thought of another 2 names both are available im not sure which one is worth more but i think they are easily worth over a billi going to have to create two new accounts for these names
>>
is tayswiftie89 here
>>
i got an epic name recently i like but i dont think anyone would buy it
>>
File: file.png (273 KB, 793x1110)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
we have done it. 10/23
>>
why is your zuk helm cheesy
>>
>>492200430
gz babe *smacks your ass*
>>
>>492200430
NOOOOOOOOO STOP SUPPORTING JAGEX THEY RAISED PRICES NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
thats an awesome achievement michael2 it was one of the only 99s i actually remember getting on the helmie can i have a bond pls i need a new name
>>
who are you i havent been following your conversation
>>
why dont you sell one of your new rsns for a billion and use that money to buy a bond
>>
because they are worth billions to me maybe not anyone else but to me they are worth a few billion each
>>492200718
KPOP GOOD
>>
File: yay.png (130 KB, 351x706)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>
there are scapers here who can't even play the game and you want a bond just to change your name you're disgusting i can't believe it
>>
i cant hardly afford my gaming diapers anymore
>>
File: 1683196002856269.png (102 KB, 508x142)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>
>>492201274
wow can i have one
>>
>>492201269
i stopped wearing those they gave me pustules and a rash
>>
im not really sure what youre asking of me
>>
rude bitch
>>
i am not rude i just have autism so i dont pick up on social cues very well
>>
i offered to help but you spit in my face why would i try again
>>
i have a rare kpop rsn but no one except me likes the group
>>
>>492200430
gz beast
>>
i wish someone would spit in my face
>>
yay !
>>
well let me put it like this i have terminal cancer and the only cure is a bond to change my rsn and your solution was to inject essential oils in my neck thats a lovely idea but what i really need is a bond to cure my cancer
>>
>>492202171
>>492202057
space out your accomplishments please
>>
>>492202179
You can drop the retarded LARP now it wasn't funny 30 posts ago either
>>
>>492202394
whats larp
>>
excuse me everyone i turned one of my bonds into a membership code a few months ago i was giving it to the flavor of the month threadboy but he fell asleep and didnt even read the code so does anyone know if the code will still work or is it expired
>>
it will still work
>>
lil sis really took off the slayer helm for the photo
>>
wtf
>>
i will give a bond to the first person who posts feet girl or boy as long as they look good
>>
when is the thieving party
>>
>>492202959
eww i wouldn't be caught dead doing tempoross on a mass world
>>
File: 1679123873546179.png (94 KB, 522x136)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
wow 2 levels in 1 day it has been a long time since i managed that feet
>>
oh my good golly gosh i just had an r/showerthought while washing my hands

do you think jagex is gay enough to make the arenae boots one of those items like the basilisk jaw where you have an increased drop rate while on task and a ridiculous rate off task????????????????
>>
File: bond code.png (17 KB, 313x31)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
okay i finally found the bond code i was looking for but i only want midzy or despa to use it can you let me know if it works
>>
Noooooo Araxxor had an extend option with slayer points.
>>
im actually gay
>>
yeah we gay keep scrolling
>>
>>492202052
lol is it some nugu group that gets 10k views on 1thek
>>
>>492204891
this post is at least 10x as gay as the two preceding it
>>
File: thank you anon.png (59 KB, 939x347)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>492204427
no fucking way you just gave me 14 days of membership, i was just about to run out too! I LOVE YOU
>>
>>492204606
this but my bf doesn't like runescape so I'm lonely gay
>>
>>492205014
hi d333cay
>>
>>492204974
i dont like how upper case you got can you redo your thank you in a calm tone
>>
it kept telling me i was blocked so i couldnt redeem the code and now i cant play runey so im going to stay logged out
>>
just made my rancour and the toon does a really cool animation
>>
File: 89mx50412dlb1[1].jpg (25 KB, 461x460)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>492205280
thank you very much for the opportunity
>>
I am getting fucking wrecked by the guthix elemental bros
>>
>>492204891
actually they have over 50k views on their most recent mv on that channel
>>
who has the best arraxor guide right now and don't say gnomonkey his guides are fucking dogshit
>>
excuse me everyone has heartist made any reappearances over the past 5 months i havent been here
>>
File: file.png (223 KB, 1143x794)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
oh god this guy sprinted up and immediately started talking in depth to me and about what weapon he should be using at cerb
>>
>>492206025
I saw him online for like 10 minutes a few weeks ago
>>
if someone has rsn IU this is a formal offer for 25b
>>
>>492206370
are u the real IU?
>>
>>492206049
Was it arclight?
>>
>>492206349
:o
>>
File: file.png (296 KB, 1404x352)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>492206508
i dont know if he bought his account or what but i dont know how you can have zuc helm but not know how to use a dps calc
>>
>>492206594
its a shitty lure attempt they will be like add me :D lets raid together :D download this client from fakerunelite.cum and then all of the sudden your screen is black and you are in a high risk pvp world
>>
>>492206724
you think youre so funny and witty dont you
>>
File: 1000003541.png (1.02 MB, 2400x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Started back up after a 3 year hiatus, farming Perilous Troons.

Account's coming along nicely.

Any advice or strategies for faster clears, I find Blood Troon the most egregious for clears.
I'm using Dharok AXE and D.Sword eclipse, Sarachnis for Blue Moon, and a whip for Blood, D.Dagger as my spec weapon, because I'm a poor fag atm. 400k in the bank after buying Sarachnis for Blue Troon.
>>
when I made my wittiest post ever I was called a samefag :c
>>
>>492206025
he posted a vocaroo within the last month or two i think hes posting amongus anonymousely
>>
>>492207458
do you have the link
>>
I am not transgender, but you are
>>
>>492207689
no sorry i dont do that anymore
>>
>>492207850
but i dont look through the archives anymore im a changed person can you just do it once
>>
>>492207947
well lets just say you missed a lot in 5 months and im a changed person as of a week or two ago and dont do that anymore either so no sorry
>>
is there something wrong with going through the chives
>>
>>492207947
rsn
>>
theres nothing wrong with going through the chives but there is something wrong with digging up a girls real name from her tumblr
>>
is this a self admittance
>>
what happened a week or two ago also what else happened in the past 5 months grr i only came back to post one thing now im sucked back into the drama
>>
i dont think youve really been gone
>>
>>492208152
no but as for me personally i feel like its a slippery slope and i dont wanna get sucked into reading them
>>492208228
that wasnt me
>>
well if you must know there was a biofem who posted here who posted a screenshot of her computer screen showing a filename not knowing that you could just google those filename letters to get to her x.com formerly twitter page which some people used to find her tumblr which had her real name it was a very ugly day for osg
>>
Did they change the while guthix sleeps fight or something? Everyone says you only need to bring two attack styles but thats wrong. He prays against both your styles at the end and will not cycle off, all the videos I see of people doing two attack styles he eventually changes them around.
>>
File: fang.png (676 KB, 1149x879)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
Love this new boss.
>>
>>492208815
yeah people bitched that the quest was too easy for a grandmaster quest so they raised the difficulty
>>
are you talking to me because i think i came back once to say i had the ick and then another time to say something else but then i left quickly so i dont think those two count
>>
jarvis is showing another result for you recently too do you want to talk about that
>>
there was a girl who came back to osg to post that she was touching grass a couple months ago and made a friend irl is that you
>>
sorry that wasnt me i dont have any friends but i have been touching grass oh i remember my second post i was asking about if i should choose mushrooms or bats in stardew valley
>>
play stardew with me i know who you are and i love you
>>
omg i remember that post hi
>>
File: idiot.png (431 KB, 455x389)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
lol what a suicidal retard
>>
>>492164419
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

private server time fuck these retards
>>
okay well now im getting pukey
>>
rsn iu is perma banned sorry i have to be the bearer of bad news
>>
>>492208880
If you bring a magic thrall can he force it to change prayer types?
>>
any gooner action today?
>>
>>492209796
i dont know i did it release day i just remember reading that
>>
i cant believe my fp posted today
>>
can everyone be quiet for a minute i have something really important to say but i have stage freight so i dont want any interruptions
>>
>>492207689
fine im brave i went in the archive just this once youre welcome i relapsed just for you i hope youre happy https://vocaroo.com/1cZ7FCoDMrAn
>>
you missed one
>>
>>492210094
omg wow thank you
>>
>>492210283
ily + miss you i hope youre having fun touching grass
>>
Everything I'm seeing on that sail blog says the skill is a mistake should've been shamanism
>>
then you should open your eyes because thats not true
>>
umm saying open your eyes is very offensive to eastern landers
>>
should i sell my bludgeon while it’s spiking? i’m sure it’ll go back down in a few weeks after the hype dies down and i could make a cool 10m+ profit. they’re like 40m now
>>
love you too and miss you too thanks
>>
should i sell my bludgeon to buy an inquisitors mace for slayer
>>
I've never done melee vorkath. Only have a fang/bandos, but I have 99 range. Worth trying or should I stick to bp?
>>
i cant sell my bludgeon because i am an iron woman
>>
i cant sell my bludgeon cause i dont own one
>>
bludgeon THIS
>>
im so sad that my fp is here and wont stay i miss them so much this thread is empty without them
>>
what do you mean meriipu is always here
>>
File: 804px-Araxxor_(dead).png (215 KB, 804x720)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
ok to clarify i said ily but im not being the weird clingy attached person sorry for the confusion theres just so many mentally ill girls here(not me im normal) uhhh runescape osrs runescape spider boss arraxxor oooh yea new content
>>
>some guy begging for help at the 330 ge as the dt2 stranger kills him
lmao
>>
>>492211329
If you're there to make money then it's a good idea to ditch the blowpipe.
>>
ah jeez my membs from all the bonds i bought from my friend expires in 4 days what terrible timing
>>
Can you Halberd the Olm head or Kreera? I'm curious since this new halberd came out and is almost as strong as an elder maul while being a tick faster and has venom, if it could be used. It also cures the user of venom and poison so it seems like it would be a nice thing to carry to save space in raids anyways.
>>
File: wheresyourquetzaldude.png (593 KB, 613x460)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
critical herb run interruption
>>
aw jeez
>>
>>492212446
Can't hit Arma and probably anything else either because it would be so horrible if old bosses got new tactics.
>>
>>492210437
ty
>>
i like to give my toon a workout so i run from the varlamore tele instead of using the bird its really not good but i like her to stay fit to impress the boys
>>
i havent learnt how to use the varalmore tele yet i had to go to varrock adn run to the starter bird
>>
is the new amulet good anywhere?
>>
can someone help me with shied of arrav?
>>
why is everything going down in price. my bank value is nearly down 100m since i logged out 12 hours ago. making me feel sick i worked so hard for that and its all gone
>>
no the new best in slot amulet isnt good anywhere
>>
>>492209796
Okay so the thrall doesnt force a switch, but it can damage him still. I beat it but now wonder if just camping veracs the whole fight is viable.
>>
>>492213824
the trend is that everything rises in price before content updates because merchers are speculating and investing in items and supplies etc and then an update drops and whatever isnt useful plummets in price
>>
it might be good for a few speedrun CAs but otherwise blood fury reigns supreme
>>
blood fury is useless if you have alts running supplies chuddy
>>
is araxxor fun? anyone do it yet?
>>
wow araxytes are100k slayer xp/hr
>>
Why do people put the g/e in their portal nexus when both the jewelry box and the spirit tree take you there
>>
>>492214407
It is. Way better than hydra.
>>
>>492214407
no its way too hard
>>
its chicken and tater wednesday mmm yummy yummy runey fuel
>>
>>492214631
I play mobile a lot so I have a dedicated portal so I don't need to fuck around with tiny menus
>>
>>492214751
BMI?
>>
oh my fucking god i must have misclicked trying to follow that gay litlte gnome elkor and then got distracted and i look back at my screen and im deep in the gnome village hedge maze ive got no hope of making it out
>>
can i have your bank pin and your stuff when you starve to death and die in the maze
>>
>>492214407
Too much effort, Hydra is great because you learn to do it in your sleep within an hour or two, dumb spider takes too much attention unless you run around smashing the eggs
>>
okay but ive barely 0.3b to my name
>>
>>492215307
idk i hvent weight myself in years im 6 feet and between 155 and 170 pounds probably are you looking for an rsso
>>
>>492215601
thats ok i dont judge the size of peoples banks
>>
i'm having fun experimenting with different load outs at arraxor because the people that write the wiki have no idea what they're talking about
>>
>>492215534
Hydra requires more effort than Araxxor. Funnily enough, the best tactic is to just sit on boss and ignore all the eggs and spiders except letting the red ones explode under the boss. With blood fury you barely use any food.
>>
>>492217135
LOL
>>
File: wtf.png (196 KB, 600x504)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
HAHAHAH HWHAT THE FUCK
FIRST BARROWS OF MY LIFE BTW
>>
omg whyd she delete that it was good
>>
>tfw just got declined to work for the Sheriff's office

i guess society just wants me to be Neet and play osrs all day, fine by me
>>
>>492217439
uhhh
>>
the capital lol felt condescending and i took offense :3
>>
>>492217439
its a 1/15 drop chance dont get your panties in a twist sis
>>
>>492216819
Maybe after I get into a rhythm with araxxor and do kills the meta way I'll agree with you. Could be I've just done so much Hydra that it's as natural as breathing at this point so I'm biased
>>
i wish i could get excited about a barrows drop like that life must be fun like that
>>
>>492217439
That's probably the worst unique though
>>
ummmmmmm theres a barrows drop in there the torags hammer located in the bottom left those arent 100% droprate but im not calling you names cause thats rude
>>
since theyre just porting rs3 stuff into runey now theyll add the new barrows and you can get excited about those drops
>>
i dont think ive been excited about a video game drop in over a decade maybe i need a tolerance break
>>
>>492218028
embarassing...
>>
>>492216819
>With blood fury you barely use any food.
not exactly true
>>
stop deleting your posts lowly cowards
>>
omg she deleted it what a freaking moron get owned youll never live that down
>>
sometimes i delete my posts when they have a reply because its like a little miniquest for people to go see what was deleted and i think it adds a hint of tomfoolery to the thread
>>
File: Screenshot.png (50 KB, 756x266)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
me when im wrong
>>
>>492217940
I have no idea if it's the meta but I found it very simple and error free to just ignore everything and hit the boss and never leave melee range. I get pretty consistent 1 min 30 sec ish kills while using very little food which turns into longer trips. The only "skill" I learned was to save ticks during the enrage phase by running around the boss while hitting it.
>>
>>492219057
i prefer circling around it two squares at a time rather then the one step back during that phase
>>
circling around it feels good or so ive heard
>>
How hard is DT2 be honest
>>
>>492219206
What weapon do you use?
>>
>>492219312
bludgeon
>>
>>492219297
like a 7/10
>>
>>492219297
its only hard if you're a noob trying to get early quest cape or a pure. If you're 90+ stats, it's as simple as learning what the enemies do beforehand.
>>
Mixed hide bros we win again, the second I use it I get a dragon sword drop from wyrms
>>
>>492213509
That's what the Tbow did. For the first few weeks you could kill Jad in a few shots before they nerfed it.
>>
>>492219924
it still does this
>>
>>492219297
If you can do a fire cape you can do dt2
>>
>>492219523
Ok that makes sense because it's not in sync with the boss' attack speed.
>>
I lost money flipping for the third time in a row fuck this shit my buddies over at r/grandexchangebets are gonna make fun of me...
>>
>Paying WoW sub money for an account you can only play 1 character on.
The only way this price increase could be justified is if you could create more than 1 character per account. Same old greedy fagex, happy that I quit after raids 2.
>>
>>492220925
why are you here
>>
>>492220925
That was like 5 years ago, why are you here
>>
File: 63632 - SoyBooru.png (22 KB, 600x800)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
THEY RAISED THE PRICE UP $1.00 WTFFFFFFF
>>
rot sissies.. its over.. odachud won
>>
File: meriicord.webm (321 KB, 640x368)
321 KB
321 KB WEBM
join the meriicord!
be there or be square!
>>
>>492221218
is that yew in the pitcher
>>
>>492221218
1 year membership is up from 69 euros to 89 euros, a 25% increase.
Inflation is like 6% since the last price increase, not 25%
>>
I pay for my membership by rwting
fuck jagex gon do?
>>
>>492220790
What did you buy?
>>
i won't be playing troonscape in a year so idc bout the price changes.
>>
how long until they get rid of bonds do you reckon
>>
File: fun.png (123 KB, 352x550)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>492218010
>>492217834
>>492217607
dont care, im having fun and youre having none
>>
>>492221471
biggest loss was from purple sweets, shit went down 1k gp overnight out of nowhere
>>
>>492221617
actually im watching cecilia immergreen right now im having lots of fun more fun than you i bet
>>
>>492220085
Then my point stands. Maybe the Halberd will change boss meta in places. It hits almost equal to the maul but faster and has venom. From a distance.
>>
I heard meriipu has ties to goonclown is that true
>>
>>492221803
other than making the melee inferno/jad challenges easier there is no other place where having 1 extra melee distance is good
>>
cant you hide behind a rock or perhaps another obstacle and avoid all damage
>>
mod fowl grooming allegations just dropped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.