[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Herbi_(follower).png (101 KB, 851x821)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
good luck edition

>Araxxor Tweaks & Poll 82 Updates
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/araxxor-tweaks--poll-82-updates?oldschool=1

>RuneBreaks: Official DnB Album
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/runebreaks-official-dnb-album?oldschool=1

>New Prices 2024
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/new-prices-2024?oldschool=1

>I'm new, what should I do?
Quests:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_quest_guide
Diaries:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/Achievement_Diary

>Communication & Info
Wiki: https://osrs.wiki/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OldSchoolRS
Chat channel: fart cc

>/osg/ 2024 Skilling Competition
https://templeosrs.com/competitions/standings.php?id=24607

previous >>493223327
>>
its only herbibegun
>>
i was gonna make a thread with a default fortnite dance giant mole gif but this is surely better thank you
>>
youre welcome ilove you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUug-R7M5g
>>
who up maddening they monkeys
>>
i know i sound conceited but im the smartest poster in this thread
>>
i know i sound conceited but im the smartest poster in this thread outside is getting to be pretty based lately
>>
it was kind of funny he posted that after being wrong about bowfa
>>
i watched a scary video and now i'm scared
>>
me after every sirpugger video
>>
File: monkey magic 2.png (292 KB, 1124x768)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
yessirrrrr
>>
he posted that because it was clear that he has never used any of the items he is offended about and knows nothing about the game and probably hasnt even played it in a year which is why he didnt even know scorching bow exists so if he just claims his 400m bank is irrelevant without addressing that he thinks its a W but its really an L
>>
>>493356692
gz + proud of you, wgs next?
>>
i am tired of paying attention to giants foundry so now i am smithing dart tips
>>
squeezed out a plorptastic steamer just now
>>
File: monkeyy.png (658 KB, 1574x1712)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>493356984
thanks + ily + no i think i will be spending some time with my monkey
>>
I tried so hard
to plorp and squeeze
But in the end the stink’s a tease
No matter how
I try to flee
The aroma follows me
>>
>>493356692
very big gz from me.dont forget to claim your combat XP if you didn't. ily and am excited for whatever is next in your runey adventures
>>
ooh ty im going to the combat xp monkey now
>>
im comfy cozy ready for the summer summit tomorrow
>>
i cant wait for another influx of tourists yipeeee
>>
i hope majority of them are type b *blushes*
>>
im only interested in type b she/her pronouns
>>
What is this type b thing in this thread?
>>
its an osrs thing youd probably have to play the game to get it
>>
osrs oh yes oh yes dont stress this game too bless
>>
type b's feed and seed (foremerely type a's)
>>
File: 1474041679899.gif (230 KB, 370x300)
230 KB
230 KB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCgdwSjLBmI
>>
shenky more like this bitch stanky
>>
File: 1534983942481.jpg (16 KB, 185x161)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Anyone want to teach me ToA and hang out
>>
Maybe we should ask those eggheads on [s4s] to make some new memes for us
>>
who else eepy
>>
toa anon offered to teach you earlier and you ignored him and now he is asleep
>>
for me its another hour of runey and tunes and then a nice sleep
>>
File: AM.png (39 KB, 191x186)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>493360086
I must've been asleep...
How sad
>>
>>493360171
was this not you >>493330290
>>
i'll teach you toa... for a price...
>>
>>493360291
No I just came back to the thread after last night
Maybe Ill grind more gorillas for my tormented bracelet or something and ill be raid ready
>>
>>493360003
i can i guess, whats your rsn so i can message you a meeting place?
>>
who up tormenting they demon
>>
>>493360445
okay well toa anon has expressed willingness to teach toa during america hours so if you ask again later you might have better luck
>>
who up getting tormented by they demons
>>
File: stats.png (733 KB, 1286x455)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>493360487
Here
>>
bowfa? more like bowfa my parents neglected me
>>
if you don't even have tormy bracy you got more important stuff to do than toa
>>
>walking to taverly because my agility is low and i have no teleports
>voice muffled from my full mith helmet

PUMP UP THE JAM PUMP IT UP WHILE YOUR FEET ARE STOMPIN
>>
>>493360917
I mean I have an anguish and a bunch of other stuff
Tormented is just one of the last things im missing
>>
i think im going to open a new restaurant in osrs next to the blue moon inn we will serve towers of grilled cheese with a tomato soup fountain what does everyone think of this idea
>>
i read towers of grilled cheese and it made me think they should add marg towers but fruit blasts from the gnome stronghold but thats a good idea i will write it down for the cooking expansion and email it to ayiza for a last minute summer summit addition
>>
my weekend as a 28 year old in kandarin
>>
i have a sinking feeling in my stomach that 80% of the summer summit is going to be showcasing their work on sailing and it's going to look like absolute shit
>>
well good news they said they arent talking about sailing at all
>>
why tf is it call TOMBS of amascut its filled with living creatures n golem n shiet
>>
did they say whether theyre gonna talk about me
>>
i hope they dont talk about me im shy >_<
>>
i hope someone talks about me im so freaking lonely
>>
>>493362706
rsn?
>>
no thanks i dont want the attention
>>
ok sorry
>>
should i start trying to get an rsgf as practice for getting a real gf
>>
the whole concept of a starter gf or practice gf is disgusting
>>
>>493363514
unfunny anti lol
>>
i hope i meet my chud tourist bf in the summer summit thread
>>
>>493363514
i don't get it
>>
>>493362353
reminder if it looks like shit it's because it's an unfinished project so you are not allowed to criticise any aspect of it or be anything other than optimistic about its release and if you don't its because you don't understand how game development works.
>>
its german humour you wouldnt get it
>>
is that meriipu in the webm
>>
i think thats despa
>>
blowing up the grand exchange and publishing my meriifesto
>>
trying really hard to not go meanie mode but seeing ai slop makes me so red in the face with anger i wish people would actually try creating something instead of just feeding their stupid idea into a dumb ai program that shits out something hideous for you its so soulless and really detracts from the great culture of this general
>>
is this despa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCcmIfN7Gdc
>>
ai is kinda meriipus schtick shes already been yelled at about it two hundred times
>>
the nonsense wtf is part of the funny like especially when it misunderstands stuff in funny ways
>>
meriipu gives off low functioning autism vibes not cute autism but creepy autism
>>
File: frog rick2.jpg (36 KB, 440x317)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
i turned myself into a *ribbit* frog morty
>>
omg if you hate it so much it is deleted ok
>>
ok sorry i actually dont really care that much my fp was supposed to raid with me tonight but she flaked and now im in a bad mood so i took it out on you sorry love you goodnight
>>
me personally i used to handcraft shitty runey themed cat ops in ms paint so you could call me a bit of a creative
>>
can you tell her i said hi
>>
i wonder if shes the one who said it was the best day ever earlier and then she got stood up thats so sad omg
>>
>>493363952
can you create something for us
>>
>>493364707
lol
>>
i can only image what game breaking op shit raids 4 will drop considering how good the current superrares are
>>
i find the tool leprechauns to be a little bit on the offensive side
>>
ugh okay fine what do you want me to create
>>
raids 4 is actually just raids 3 theyre remaking toa and making it fun
>>
it took me so long to figure out cox was chambers of eric
>>
cox on the mind rn
>>
ive always wanted to duo cox with another girl
>>
is shit head bitch here
>>
who wants to know
>>
well now im confused this is an interesting plot twist i thought the clommy fp poster missed clommy and was regretful they never got clommies contact info but now youre saying she was supposed to raid with you so is there two clommy fp posters or what
>>
clommy is a very beloved poster so yea probably
>>
i wish i was a beloved poster
>>
File: banged up.png (329 KB, 826x994)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>493365197
no, ive gone away for a long time...
>>
I thought pillory was like that one where you bent over and got stuck
>>
ideal rsso first date is them hurling rotten tomatoes at me while im in there
>>
clommy fp anon does clommy ever post here sometimes i read a post and it has her aura
>>
its time for this little runey to log out
>>
for me i think id like them to throw fresh tomatoes as a kind of marinade and then take me to evil bobs island and cook me into a nice stew in the coulderan
>>
i just woke up so you are relieved
>>
i thought i picked up on a clommy post and it was someone totally different in fact i think it was one of her bpdemons they mustve absorbed her traits
>>
which post
>>
can you not talk about it
>>
does anyone wanna absorb my traits
>>
ive been absorbing all of your traits im like a little spong
>>
my trait is being gassy and sassy
>>
which traits did you absorb from me
>>
i not really even sure i have my own personality anymore
>>
im bored of monkey course already what are you all doing does anyon wanna hang out
>>
im always letting it hang out
>>
you can be my resupply alt if you want
>>
you can help me practice talking to girls
>>
>>493363474
>>
ive been helping you practice talking to girls this whole time. youre doing great
>>
i tucked my toon in bed personally shes sleeping for the next 12 hours at least
>>
she/her body type a doesnt count
>>
you're just telling me what i want to hear so i leave you alone... you're just like the other girls
>>
ill miss your toon i hope she sleeps well
>>
i think ill do more scurrius today
>>
scurrius got me felin curious oooh yeah
>>
wish someone would tuck my toon in
>>
my toon is teleporting to your poh right now to tuck your toon in and bring her a warm cup of milk and kiss her on the forehead also
>>
wish someone would tuck my torstol in
>>
erm what the flip
>>
flippin heck
>>
ermm what the spruce
>>
my toon needs her lantadyme licked
>>
why is it grimy
>>
wait hold on. SoBigHat is the sexy twitter femboy
>>
File: gk7a92l25ajd1.png (220 KB, 800x1600)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
you are being hideous now
>>
hes also a chud
>>
yes i got him to post his rsn i had no intention of doing that pvm thing with him
>>
yes but hes very nice looking so ill be more lenient towards him
>>
what do you mean very nice looking, his toon? or the anime pictures he posts
>>
his cock bro
>>
dont call me bro creep
>>
is he really a sexy femboy i might be down to teach him toa then
>>
why are type B type As so cute bros
>>
can someone teach me 3t4g ill provide the tea
>>
spill a drop so i may see the quality first
>>
despa taught me how to 3t4g maybe one day ill pass that knowledge down to someone here but not today im doing a smidge of reading before bed
>>
well actually i want despa to teach me thats why i mentioned tea in my post to tantalize her
>>
:3
>>
okay nice invite
>>
File: 2024-09-06_20-35-21.png (840 KB, 1184x720)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>>493368695
Loot from 1000 permits.
Another fucking dragon harpoon.
>>
>>493368695
nice big gz! are you getting the cape
>>
didnt axe
>>
>>493368772
are you going to cook all the fish or drop them
>>
File: cape.png (297 KB, 715x776)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>493368831

>>493369076
Of course I'm going to cook them, but then just drop those. I'm undecided on the manta rays at the moment.

My only regret doing crystal harpoon tempoross is not getting way more cooking xp out of this, but I guess I might just be able to make it up with grapes or some shit from PvM drops. The sweaty EHP method sounds like a fucking pain in the ass otherwise.
>>
did you put the sheep in the pic on purpose because thats classic nut bladder humour
>>
i dont get it
>>
the sheep is kinda an ifkyk kinda thing itkyk
>>
you wont get it unless you know him intimately like i do
>>
>>493369358
hello ma'am i bet blue villager sandals would look scrumptious with this outfit but might i just say you are beautiful none the less
>>
shut the fuck up loser
>>
youre negative gimmick is not funny or cute
>>
new skill ant farm
>>
do you think theyll address the allegations at the summer summit tomorrow?
>>
probably not but he definitely did it
>>
What does it mean that gargoyles have -20 crush def? Is the same if I got 20 more attack on my weapon?
>>
check the wiki
>>
ive got some very important damning information on a certain threadgirl but ill wait until the next time people being her up and no this is not a merifesto situation
>>
is it me
>>
give a teaser drop a hint at least about whom
>>
i dont believe you
>>
its about a freaking chud trying to larp as a threadgirl and i knew to never trust her because her vibes were off and she came from the chud cc
>>
oh good i was worried it could be me even though i have a clean conscious but i have exhibited antichud behaviour so i think that clears me
>>
hm.. i hope thats not me
>>
sounds like baloney youd post it if it was true
>>
vayne v4isters... not like this
>>
i think there should be a minecraft watch party when the film comes out
>>
is it midzy she's not even trying to hide her chudiness recently
>>
what if we pushed our beds together on the meriicraft server
>>
you cant do that you would have to break the bed and place it back down
>>
i have some juicy gossip i need to dump but i dont want to drop it right after that other bitch announced her gossip so i guess ill just wait
>>
you dont have gossip idiot
>>
me personally i believe gossip exists only when i actually hear it goes for but also goes for you
>>
*goes for her
>>
i saw papamichael in midzys world does that count as a gossip
>>
after that huge fucking lie about the manifesto im not holding my breath on any more of your little teasers
>>
File: file.png (322 KB, 1108x772)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
fake news i rarely leave the us-east worlds
>>
i dont know what the hell youre talking about i never said anything about a manifesto and believe me when i say my gossip is real and its juicier than nut bladders dump truck
>>
wow papamichael thats a very nice image youre in a pretty area i hope you easily defeat whatever youre fighting gl
>>
she wasnt talking to you specifically stupid bitch she said your like as a collective osg your idiot
>>
File: file.png (329 KB, 931x951)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
i am fighting this chonker and although he looks big and scary my blade emberlight is very effective against demonic beings
>>
nice cheese cape
>>
>>493375223
do you own spiked manacles?
>>
levae his cape alone rude bitch
>>
>>493375316
i do why
>>
if you re read the post i actually complimented his cheese cape
>>
cheese cape is an insult everyone knows that dont try to gaslight her
>>
youre on thin ice if you say anyrhing mean to him i will find you and i will pk you
>>
why is cheese cape an insult? im a different bitch not a rude one, maybe an ignorant one
>>
yeah if cheese cape is perfectly fine why would it be an insult to compliment it
>>
File: file.png (147 KB, 881x702)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
:D
>>
yay gz!
>>
did papamichael ever post any roos
>>
i did but i made funny voices in them so i dont think you could id me even if you heard my normal voice
>>
that is a pedo tactic
>>
yikes projection much
>>
what are some runey activities that can be done 1 handed
>>
herb run
>>
my other hand is eating a hot dog btw
>>
for me i could never eat while playing runey i am very particular about keeping foodstuffs away from my computer
>>
i just drink a huel meal replacement use code osg
>>
File: 1720650462756173.gif (103 KB, 466x360)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
do you pick faster xp or more gp when training skills?
>>
gp is not that useful for me because I play the iron man game mode i mostly spend gp on runes so for me i would pick the faster xp
>>
>>493375223
What the fuck is that?
>>
babymoder when something that isnt nex muspah or toa is on the screen^
>>
Everyone talks about the hardest challenges in all of OSRS.
I think everyone can agree that the Inferno, even with all of the new gear that's come out, is without a doubt one of the hardest pieces of content in the game.

I do not think the inferno should be easier I am just mind blown that such a small upgrade is locked behind what may be the objectively hardest content ever dropped in all of OSRS

My real qualms with it is that it locks a +4 strength bonus behind one of the most technical and difficult pieces of end game content. Meanwhile the magic cape upgrade is laughable to obtain, alongside the vorkath head (and the new quiver, but i talk about that later).

So why do I think it's so unenjoyable?

The inferno requires you to sink a minimum of 1-3 hours PER ATTEMPT to even SEE the final boss

The average gear set up is between 500 mil and 3 bil (depending on if you have a tbow/ely/ancestral/mez/eldritch etc) which if you are doing average money making content that is between 100 to 300 hours of gameplay JUST FOR GEAR BEFORE ATTEMPTING AND NOT EVEN HIGHEST END GEAR TOO.

Every single monster hits so accurately it is absurd. Even the lowest combat bats hit you THROUGH full gear, what kind of skill ceiling is that? Everything spawns on tick so off tick pray flicking is only possible if you tick manipulate most mobs. I will sit at 70 hp, and miss one single pray flick and be like I'm fine so long as the mage doesnt max on me in full ranged gear. Guess what? 70. Every. Single. Time.

The nibblers almost never spawn together so even if you catch a barrage or throw a chin, you are missing one of them on average which is just insane. Why would they even do that? "it makes it more of a challenge" really? it feels like when it was designed they didnt think they would spawn out of group because it only happens sometimes?
>>
The worst npc in the waves isn't even the mage or the ranger, it is the blobs that swap prayers, which in and of itself is a great mechanic, very interesting but omg why is it so accurate and hit 20+? consistently too? Through max gear? and 99 defence + brew pot? it doesnt even add slight pressure, it just straight up snipes you through your health.

It is easier learning bosses like Vorkath, Zulrah, Raids and every attempt gets you a step closer to memorizing patterns and learning how to overcome the bosses.

But the waves don't even help you learn Zuk, So after being stingy with resources and prayer flicking and positioning, you now have to run the entire time and pray flick and heal and fight in front of you and behind you all at the same time. Nothing in the caves even preps you for this a little bit because you hide behind pillars and stack monsters to get through each wave like a puzzle.

The inferno is such an insane time sink for the smallest gear upgrade, it feels like a bunch of toddler in a sandbox came up with the idea
"Okay after the first jad what do we do... Okay three more jads! So good!
Oh oh and then during the final boss fight, we will spawn the MOST ACCURATE RANGE ENEMY IN GAME and MOST ACCURATE MAGE ENEMY IN GAME, but thats not all, we are also going to add AN ADDITONAL JAD AND THEN HEALERS TOO!"

Like come on bro, are you for real? This much work for a +4 strength bonus is actually criminal and the infernal cape is imo at this point just a flex that you are super good at the game (Yes please pat yourself on the back for beating it, no sarcasm it is an impressive feat)

I do not have 3 hours a day to sink into attempts! I come back to this game once every few months, try the inferno a few times and then quit for several months because it actually is that unenjoyable. I have seen zuk but by the time I get to him and lose I am just so done it wasn't fun getting up to him and I wasted up to 3 hours of my life doing it.
>>
File: infinitedefense.png (46 KB, 179x282)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>trivializes the inferno/coliseum (hidden tech)
>>
you didnt beat the inferno
>>
wait my infernal cape has extra stats?
>>
>>493361083
idk why this made me lol
>>
>>493381943
because real people have more distinct features than just skin color
>>
am i missing something or are elves a shit task?
>>
why would you ever do an elves task
>>
im running out of points from skipping all the things people tell me to skip.
>>
have you tried doing wildy slayer
>>
wildy slayer fucking sucks
>>
File: ban.png (229 KB, 901x1739)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
my heart dropped, thought it was a perm
maxed acc...
>>
why were you botting on a max account?
I stopped macroing when my account started to have some notable amount of sunk cost to it.
>>
>>493383343
got hacked for bank and just didn't give a fuck
>>
what were you botting
>>
>>493383769
araxxor
>>
>>493373472
d333cay.. no...
>>
d333cay was like the least chud person in history
>>
actually evidence has come light thats not true
>>
Cannon and barraging araxytes is damn juicy.
>>
Midzy when are you going on your 2 week vacation
>>
midzy can you explain why your clan solace has a solace brand baby outfit dont you think thats a bit odd
>>
quite the greasy plopper this morn. I have been eating a lot of goyslop lately so my plorps have been really disgusting. feel good as hell after squeezing that steamer out tho.
>>
midzys not in at the moment but I can pass on your message
>>
they call me the drink
>>
shut up bitch
>>
they call me the stink
>>
Snapdragon seed prices are way up for some reason
>>
i have never paid for a snap seed except in the wgs quest
>>
me neither (primarily because i play the ironman gamemode)
>>
File: file.png (325 KB, 953x1268)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
w491 crafting guild hurry
>>
that image got meriipu frothing at the lips
>>
im gonna froth hard tonight planning on getting extremely drunk and playing runey which will result in taking a frothy piss
>>
i dont drink alcohol i am better than you
>>
>>
ok but I could kill you if it was a combat situation
>>
Okay that's enough hunter for now, i think i'll go back to slayer.
>>
i smoke weed and drink alcohol and play runey im a degenerate im gonna do all those things tonight in excess
>>
as for me i am the most socially adept poster in the thread which really isnt saying much
>>
>>493395469
proof?
>>
for me weed gives me this pukey hyperselfconscious feeling so i dont smoke weed
>>
>>493395549
my brownish froth
>>
>>493395854
what does that mean
>>
>>493396132
i drink a lot of alcohol but not water so when i froth its kinda brown
>>
do you think they will announce a new leagues this summit?
>>
no cap you probably have liver damage if thats the case lil bro rip
>>
I'd rather they announce bankruptcy
>>
probably a lot of other health issues too since im >300 but i dont really care
>>
morbidly a beast
>>
i think they will talk about rune fest and tease raids 4. most of it will be really boring shit like the dragon boss or whatever
>>
is anyone here going to runefest
>>
uuggghhh i wish i played trailblazer reloaded more im fiending rn ong no cap fr
>>
>>493396889
fat bitch
>>
>>493396889
are you a biofem?
>>
you dont know that it could be a strongman
>>
its true nosferatu zodd is over 300lbs and hes well built
>>
Is lightbearer better than a tribrid ring in tombs? I feel like it'd be way better for P2 wardens, but most my other fights end before I need to respec the boss anyways.
>>
yo is there anyway to turn of the 4h message I don't want to be reminded of that fact
>>
>>493399209
what spec weapons are you bringing
>>
>>493399235
yeah you can use the chat filter runelite plugin
>>
I'm pretty sure its some legal requirement in yuro countries, warframe does it too
>>
>>493399563
DDS for p2 wardens, BGS for everything else.
>>
File: file.png (27 KB, 329x467)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>493399853
are you kitten me
you realize everything in there has a defence reduction cap right
unless you bring some better spec weapons ditch it
>>
I simply do not enjoy raids
>>
File: file.png (252 KB, 1153x901)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
bit after release but i finally made it here
>>
>>493400023
So BGS is useless there then? I see tons of builds use it, even the wiki rates it super high.
>>
>>493400623
its very useful.
up until the defence reduction cap.
at the start of the fight.
>>
>cheese cape
>>
bgs is still important and the def reduction scales with inv level
>>
>>493400965
leave papa micheal alone!!
>>
raid tier list - solo cox >tob>group toa>group cox>solo toa
>>
why do you hate solo toa
>>
>>493400836
>>493401037
Getting mixed signals here boys. I'm only doing 150s by the way if that helps.
I also really don't understand what the wiki means about mixed hide. I'm using a stab fang so I guess it should be more damage than blood moon?
>>
please dont misgender me
>>
>>
just woke up. time to smoke my devil
>>
ermm what the devil
>>
I just started Defender of Varrock and I did not expect this fucker to RUN after me. Technology!
I think it's like the second time, ever, that an NPC has ran in OSRS (the other being in DT2).
>>
>>493405056
Also, question:
Are armoured zombies still packed, do I still have to grind the axe out before completing the quest?
>>
>>493401936
bgs is very important because when you raise the invocation the defence of a monster increases too. so if the monsters def increases by +200% at 500 the 20 def reduction you deal is actually 60 defence drained. at that kind of raid level bone dagger is a bit more reliable though but its personal choice youll still need bgs for core and kephri and p4
>>
>>
i got such nice weed at the weed store today im so excited to smoke some of the devils lettuce later and do quests
>>
We're tob guys of course we hit the griddy before p3 verzik
>>
boom or doom every topic discussed at the summer summit
>>
if leagues is announced im giving that shit 5 booms
>>
>>493407753
omg no way thats the only one I'm missing
>>
leagues replaced with dmm permanently
>>
leaked from runefest
vyre maid that demands bites instead of coins
>>
>>493410981
wtf you have the shark?
>>
>>493412427
yah I got the shark and pet in like 76-78 fishing few year ago
>>
>>493364124
>>
gnomonkey benches 405
>>
gnomonkey planks @ quest bosses
>>
remember when gnomonkey died to scurrius lol
>>
why is perfect akkha not a gm task wtf
>>
gnomonkey put his ego over his teammates
>>
scotty would never in a million years die to scurrius just sayin
>>
he was trying his best ok leave him alone
>>
File: 1355px-Meat_pizza_detail.png (250 KB, 1355x1080)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
it is pizza friday
>>
yeah
>>
ill be having some 'za today if u know what i mean lol
>>
>theres an invocation that actually makes babas aoe attack slower and easier to dodge
wtf jagex
>>
ya its called hawk toa invocate on that thang
>>
>>493416267
I was surprised to find it was easier to dodge too like wtf
I thought "omg 3x3 is really hard to dodge cant even imagine what 5x5 is like"
but then
>>
hawk toa girl is speaking at the summer summit
>>
whos coming to my 150m wc party
>>
nobody has 150m wc xp stop baiting
>>
wanna come to my 30mil hunter party
>>
cleared my post about my 89 party because it was not that funny
>>
>>493416387
Thats what I also thought. I never would have known if not for some youtube video showing the difference, its worded terribly.
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 196x35)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
the proof is in the pudding
>>
how are you going to have a party after getting the xp youre supposed to do it before
>>
my psychiatrist told me to take vraylar but if im not manic i wont be able to get as much ehp in old school rune scape so i dont think its a good idea but when i told him that he just ignored me what should i do
>>
the party already happened everyone who was rsvped showed up
>>
not sure i dont really take meds or care about ehp im just out here
>>
who out here raw dogging life
>>
thats so me
>>
new rsn new me
>>
crap rsn
>>
2024 and there is still no way to safely swap names between accounts
Dogshit company
>>
you just dont get it thats ok
>>
umm yes there is actually you just gotta pay 20% of the name cost to a swapper to do it for you
>>
anyone knows if the rsn 'figgernaggot' is for sale and if so, how much?
>>
>>493420017
top kek
>>
*osg name change alert*
t swift anti (midzys alt) has changed her name to Loonatic
>>
i did not sign up for these alerts
>>
midzy how much did loonatic cost
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OfX9Nj8h4U
this is so /osg/
>>
You have to give the nameswappers access to your account
Why post something so fucking inane and stupid
You must be an uim
>>
they make more in commissions in a day by being legit than they'd get from scamming your shitty 0.8b bank
>>
They attach accounts to jagex accounts and sell them
>>
>Whoops sorry we got sniped mid transfer!
>Now has your name and account
They are not legit
>>
sunday the 15th mark the date save the date on your calendars its gonna be the biggest party in osg history
>>
>>493420119
kpop loona or furry loona
>>
>>493423051
furry
>>
rsn bunnycunny is a notorious furry
>>
>>493423209
based
>>
Is deadly prayers actually worth it if I'm bad? Trying to get to 150 but I'm at 105 right now.
Thinking of overclocked, on a diet, and deadly prayers to get there.
>>
>>493400023
10,000 % enrage big boss content
>>
yippie kay-yay hot diggity dog cowabunga!
>>
i had an image for that last post but i forgot to include it and now i dont think i will just use your imagination
>>
>>493381079
Brother, just get your cape. Once you see tripples, cape is inevitable. Inferno is unironically the best designed content in the game.
>>
ayo this dude replying to pasta
>>
>>493400623
>5% more dps the entire fight is le useless!!!!
>>
i prefer killing the giant mole every time i splash on nibblers i want to cry and go back
>>
>>493424445
how are you getting 5% more dps, with max shadow setup on 500 enrage im not seeing that big a difference
>>
you cant splash on nibs if your mage is high enough tho
>>
hard core iron man btw
>>
wow 2 gmauls in one task wish my synapse luck was like that
>>
>>493424782
most ppl using bgs are using bowfa aka ppl with max
>>
finna take a jaytroonie in deeetouilet
>>
without* max>>493425012
>>
jager bombs and runey name a more iconic combo
>>
body type b and mole :3
>>
>>493424790
maybe with a slayer task
>>
>>493425961
oh my bad i thought they updated nibblers to never splash but that was something else
>>
*tink* *tink* *tink* may i have everybody's attention please
>>
only if u are taking massive jaytroonies ya feel me?
>>
you have my attention for the moment
>>
is loonatic here i have a game related question
>>
File: gem.png (1.1 MB, 1643x1007)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
now I'm missing the hilt

:3
>>
now thats a name i havent seen in a whike
>>
yeah zulrah just isnt for me
>>
yep im thinking its scurrius time again
>>
whats the point of grinding vw on a helmie if you cant do cg or even zulrah? id just delete my account
>>
she could take the smex kitten route and do regular gauntlet
>>
>>493427552
why is your rigour cheesy
>>
i hate yurigaoka im so jealous of them because heartist said theyre the only helmie he likes
>>
>>493428430
not every account is pvm oriented
>>
heartist is a helmie himself now so hes probably changed
>>
all the nice posters are helmies and all the chuds are babymoders really makes you think
>>
whats wrong with being a chud
>>
whats heartists helmie rsn
>>
babymoders are so freaking stupid
>>
>>493429007
despa
>>
>>493428430
I can do both, but I just want a voidwalker first
>>
>>493427974
Vorkath is a much more chill money, even if you don't know how to woox walk.
>>
File: file.png (592 KB, 2007x1091)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
yurigaoka please fill out your progress on the efficient ironman pvm progression sheet
>>
Do you guys think they will nerf blood fury?
>>
>he got filtered by a children's browser based point and click game from before he was born
sad!
>>
youve got no rizz so how about they nerf you first bitch
>>
um im not a chud what the freak never say that again
>>
hey you're not allowed to post until september 9th get out of here
>>
you just got chucked in hmp for being a racist why are you doing it again
>>
wait is that juiceb0x wow he sucks
>>
File: 1725652922315924.jpg (455 KB, 2007x1091)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>493429625
>>
>>493430245
ya he’s the worst unlike us normal and well adjusted folk
>>
excuse me can someone answer my question >>493428923
>>
>>493405357
thank you for all the informative replies; decided to risk it and go for the axe post-quest (more spawns this way), thankfully it is actually dead there now.
Spooned and got it at 395 kc
>>
>>493430335
uh as you can see you need bowfa and 95 runecraft before you can do the things you are doing
>>
>>493428923
being normal is gay, you have to be a troon folx in 2024
>>
>>493430335
why would you ever need wrath runes on an ironman anyways
>>
>>493432168
check the wiki
>>
>>493432168
so you can offer ashes as you slay and get most of your prayer xp on the way to 99 slayer
>>
Died to whisp, days ruined. 1500 kc without the axe piece
>>
im an otaku bestie
>>
kawaii i know so sassy
>>
not a fan of dei sserafim
>>
>>493425954
dig out my type b mole :3
>>
le sserafim actually means im fearless its not the sserafim or something its im fearless so you cant change le to dei and have it make sense thats the dumbest thing ive ever read youre and idiot
>>
File: nerding-speech-bubble.gif (503 KB, 498x498)
503 KB
503 KB GIF
>>
can le serrafim even hit the griddy
>>
>>
>>493434017
lmfao! fuckin got em xD
>>
>>493434278
how did you get it to do that
>>
>>493434282
lol thanks i went beast mode there for a second like sit the fuck down bitch know your place
>>
>>493434278
is this real chat?
>>
-_- guys be serious for a while that is not real
>>
lol
>>
is that the molelet or is that the giant mole i cant tell
>>
File: image (89).png (122 KB, 758x202)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
first jad task !!! i'm gonna do it in full eclipse set
>>
gl on pet jaybeastie
>>
>>493435217
maybe fucking read what it says? hello? are you freaking kidding me? i cant believe i have to say this! you're ruining my experience!
>>
File: 20240906_135217.jpg (1.35 MB, 3264x1836)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>
crusty ahh feet
>>
yuck thats hideous
>>
who let the dogs out? lol
>>
beast shenky
>>
File: 1714020386908615.png (160 KB, 612x649)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
The OSG clan is a bunch of faggots, trannies and generally gay losers flirting with each other.
If you don't fit into the circlejerk they will report you out of spite.
Go into OSG if you want to be reported and muted.

I will continue reporting every one of these faggots every time they say something even remotely out of ToS, like they did to me first, and no one can stop me.
>>
its fuck w me friday do any of you fuck w me
>>
womp womp
>>
i think its actually fuck off friday
>>
>>493436604
im sure whoever asked will find that really interesting
*starts sniggering as i walk away*
>>
is that the retarded bondie thats always begging for a raid partner crying about the cc
>>
i think its smex kitten
>>
smex kitten could get it
>>
ew cc chudditors
>>
did smex kitten always use reddit spacing and a reaction image every time she posted
>>
gonna eat some spicy food and then probably have massive jaytroonies the next day........
>>
no blood shards yesterday no blood shards today its so over
>>
i had spicy chicken but i dont think im having a jatronnie
>>
good morning
time to sexually harass midzy
>>
don't worry reddit keeps complaining about blood shards so they'll change it sooner or later
>>
>>493438018
proof?
>>
>>493438149
next thread
>>
>>493438302
just like the meriifesto huh ok i see how it is
>>
>>493436604
why in god's name would you ever associate with these mentally ill weirdos in the actual game
>>
i been a nasty girl
>>
>>493438408
the osg clan is actually different than the osg thread none of us relate to each other
>>
chat is that true
>>
the only relation is we get tourist chuds like 6604 that show up and start sperging out about the clan
>>
well is he wrong
>>
>>493439453
>The OSG clan is a bunch of faggots, trannies and generally gay losers flirting with each other.
If you don't fit into the circlejerk they will report you out of spite.
Go into OSG if you want to be reported and muted.
this sounds exactly like this thread though
>>
maybe try talking about the game and your posts wont get reported and you wont get banned
>>
>>
just called someone a cheesy caper ingame lol
>>
>>493440087
proof?
>>
File: file.png (827 B, 156x34)
827 B
827 B PNG
>>
>>493440864
fucked up desu
>>
more evidence midzys a rude bitch
>>
ok buddy
>>
i imagine most cheesers as being a bit stupid irl
>>
i could get an infernal cape if i wanted to i just dont want to
>>
as a cheese caper im very intelligent i just don't want to learn inferno and i get anxiety on any wave based stuff. it hurts my feelings.
>>
that makes no sense zuk is slayer ehp and the max hit makes ur melee slayer faster as well
>>
your reply makes no sense in the context of the last 10 posts
>>
im 99 slayer and cheese cape...
>>
ok sweetie maybe i was responding to an older post did you ever stop to think of that
>>
my opinion of midzy as a woman just plummeted
>>
im not a troon sissy but why what did i do
>>
midzy is like our bigoted dumb uncle but we still tolerate her
>>
File: 1721798193480945.png (8 KB, 580x50)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
bros how do i get 62 points?
>>
inferno
>>
heard you could get them by completing specific challenges but am not sure
>>
which challenges should i complete
>>
i think compelting all of the inferno challenges will give you pretty close to 62 then you can go do some barrows or something
>>
hmm who to fantasize about today
>>
zanik
>>
are there any manifestos or exposes being published today
>>
So I'm assuming elite void is pretty shit for 150 toa yeah? Every guide/video I see opts for 4 way switches between the combat styles.
>>
this is happening next thread >>493438018
>>
you can do 150 toas in almost any semi relevant gear do whatever you want
>>
>>493445473
definitely doable for 150s
>>
you might be able too, but I am pretty shit at the game and thus need to use the best armor my 50m bank can manage.
>>
wearing god dhide or mixed hide or whatever guide youre reading instead of elite void isnt gonna make a difference you just have to get better sorry
>>
Two story 3x3 house or one story 5x5 house, which is cooler?
>>
you dont have to 5x5 or 3x3 anymore you can make amazing the sims mansions in runegame now
>>
File: 1725486769724467.png (321 KB, 778x806)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
It is NA hours
Would anyone like to hang out and teach me ToA
>>
can i see your mansion
>>
>>493446945
yeah i will pm me im midzy
>>
File: 1576025139774.jpg (38 KB, 325x473)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>493447075
i dont know if i believe you
but my rsn is sobighat
>>
toa is easier to learn solo
>>
>>493446945
hey this is the so-called "toa anon 1" i am getting food at the moment, what is your availability in an hour or two and what is your comfort level with voice chat it really makes teaching easier
>>
>>493447256
I'll be around. These are my stats currently >>493360601
My gear is pretty damn solid I think. Not insane of course, but certainly capable of doing 300's down the line once I get the rhythm of the fights I think
>>
nigga on babymode and still cant level an account
>>
>>493447498
Oh and I dont mind voice chatting at all I'm totally fine with whatever

>>493447724
I've been on 4 trips this year and work a job
Not all of us hate ourselves here
>>
i really really hate myself
>>
Is there a good inbetween from dds > dclaws on p2 wardens? They unironically give me the most trouble in the entire raid. I'm often having to 4 cycle them.
>>
nigga went to walmart 4 times and called it a trip
>>
>>493447852
i dont get it why cant you just bring the dds
>>
>>493447852
whats your invo stats and gear
>>
>>493447981
I can I'm just starved for special attack damage after the first core pop. Maybe I need to be using lightbringer over ring of shadows
>>
File: GDmJ_ALWAAA0Z2j.png (69 KB, 225x213)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>lightbringer
>>
>>493447903
lol
>>
how the fuck you 4 down wardens you can literally whip the core and get a 3 down
>>
>>493446945
>>493447203
i pm’d you yesterday and you didn’t respond why are you asking again today
>>
oh wow another osg toa night i cannot wait to live vicariously through them
>>
this nigga wearing a ring of shadows nah bruh i can't
>>
File: 1681591006299136.png (60 KB, 508x123)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
which one do i pick
2 can be considered items you hold in your hands
2 can be considered armor
so im stuck
>>
im not so much living vicariously cause bighat is a chud i hope they have an awful time
>>
what's wrong with the ring of shadows i used it before i had a lightbearer
>>
>>493448451
proof??
>>
>>493448354
the battleaxe as the kiteshield falls under armour
>>
well i asked you a question and then you ignored me you probably are making a strategic mistake but at this point i dont even want to help you because you ignored me
>>
are you talking to me
>>
im the smartest poster in this thread
>>
>>493448496
im normal now i dont go through the archives i only made an exception once the other day cause i thought it was clommy asking but you can trust me someone else even brought it up earlier in the thread >>493367124 >>493367212
>>
>>493448308
I was never pm'd at all dork
You can PM me currently if you want
>>
omg gnomonkey is live
>>
you cant be both a sexy twitter femboy and a chud
>>
>>493449208
uh yes you can its more common than you would think
>>
>>493449323
uh no you cant the two are anthetical
>>
>>493449469
i cant elaborate because this is a forum for oldschool runescape but you are entirely wrong
>>
>>493448994
narcissitic my god i love it
>>
i casted monster examine and found a bit more proof than what was posted here
>>
>>493449586
chud
>fascist right-wing traditionalist anti-LGBT
twitter femboy
>anti-traditionalist cross-dressing effeminate man
>>
>>493449960
in the runescape gay type a community it is not rare to see transphobia at all i hope this helps perhaps you can attend the pride events they hold in osrs yearly to educate yourself on the matter further
>>
>>493448290
uhh sis shes clearly doing 540s
>>
File: chacha.png (201 KB, 809x533)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>493446945
stealing this crop thanks
>>
chuddy femboys are made for correction
>>
File: 5f9.png (10 KB, 1108x544)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>493450535
I like wizards
>>
meriipu no its chud coded dont
>>
File: 1725585036657238.png (416 KB, 960x960)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>493448130
Sorry was thinking on the linkara thread on /v/
>>
talk about the game
>>
I lost the game
>>
File: 1655422410781837.png (154 KB, 314x971)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>shes clearly doing 540s
erm no shes just retarded
>>
red x baba
>>
File: 1721088270077136.png (635 KB, 1025x1151)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
I struggle to see where the core is about to land so I miss a few attacks
>>
all i wanna do is herbiboar with you
>>
>>493447256
its up to you to investigate and find out if hes a creepy chud or not
>>
how come toon is shrinks to teleport but only with default teleport
>>
File: manly.png (447 KB, 407x947)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>493451416
If you are who I think you are then you know why I called you a creep last time and its because you kept shouting
>switch to type b
>switch to type b
>switch to type b
leave me alone you weirdo i dont care if people are trans or not but i know the ones that are like you are insane
I like my wizard looking manly like a real adventurer of gielinor
>>
>>493451882
you should have switched to type b how many fucking times did i need to say it why even ask for help if you dont listen to advice
>>
sure he looks manly but does he look like a wizard no i dont think so
>>
real men are bald because they have so much testosterone
>>
>>493451882
what is that persons rsn
>>
normal spellbook teleports stop time and then a gnome comes running and puts you in a tiny orb with weird levers and puts you into the abyss tube network and you have to navigate through it to reach your destination
and then when you reach your destination it wipes your memory of it and makes you big again and restarts time
>>
omg thats so cute
>>
yay 94 defense just got it
>>
File: 1695145076512636.png (169 KB, 767x250)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
is sae bae retarded
>>
omg thats so boring
>>
whens the next ba night i need time to mentally prepare
>>
omg (oh my gnomonkey)
>>
omg thats so creppe
>>
i could do ba tomorrow (or today but i dont want you to stress so lets just say tomorrow)
>>
last ba night was the crispor incident wasnt it
>>
what was the crispor incident
>>
no there was another one but it was short-lived
>>
when i raid i feel like gojo
>>
herb run herb run herbs all in a line
>>
i need to level defender still the thought makes me pukey
>>
are you talking to me
>>
got pked doing a clue so now im gonna do laundry
>>
#frot
>>
just realized i wont even be home during the stream tomorrow ughguhugh
>>
is that girl still goin gto try and cancel me for being a chud
>>
building up some real thick froth rn
>>
i asked if there were any manifestos being released today and the only reply said that midzy was gonna get sexually harassed next thread whatever that means
>>
50 kc for a zenny shard for my dupe rax fang that is lovely
>>
why do you need another rancour
>>
to sell it on the grand exchange for gold pieces
>>
fuck i've been thinking about doing that shits like 80m right now surely that's worth farming another zenny
>>
better do it soon itll be 35m by the end of the month
>>
If I use one of the gems on my keris partisan can I swap it out later? It being gone forever seems like some bullshit modern day jagex would pull.
>>
why cant you just buy a new keris partisan for 60k
>>
what's harder zulrah or dt2 bosses
>>
omg so many questions today
>>
save me guild hunter wolf
>>
only duke is easier than zulrah
>>
none of the dt2 bosses are harder than zulrah
>>
i hope that's true im really struggling with zulrah right now
>>
tbow zulrah is really chill ive never done dt2 though
>>
im using a warped sceptre and a magic shortbow
>>
maybe try tbow you can just camp it the whole fight its kinda afk
>>
make baby girl cum
>>
File: 1678036295392854.png (9 KB, 272x65)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
i hate steps i can not do
>>
why cannot you do such step
>>
chef hat is unobtainable for me
>>
shes a snowflake skiller and cannot acquire a chef hat
>>
Quest dt2 < zulrah < post dt2 from easiest to hardest.
>>
cummy wummy in my tummy tummy
>>
clue scrolls are not ehp
>>
died on akkha cum phase for literally no reason why do i do this to myself
i didnt even have to sip a single brew up until that point. why am i such a retard who refuses to drink brews and instead takes the risk to die
>>
>>493458963
Word around the office is praying mage also reduces the orb damage
>>
taking risks is fun it doesnt always pay off
>>
hey dont be so hard on oyurself its just a lil game and you can change your strat up next time if you want
>>
or just run back to middle after each attack
never greedy
never punished
- ceres fauna
>>
>>493458379
What kind of retarded account can't get a chef's hat? it's not like it's only a monster drop or something, you can buy it from the store the clue step wants you to go to.
>>
>>493459120
she is a f2p uim skiller
>>
we are starting toa for the peanut gallery
>>
>>493459120
can you show me how to buy it in a clip maybe with a cute voice over that explains it im really stupid so it would help
>>
have fun good luck!
>>
File: toa.png (237 KB, 453x237)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>we are starting toa for the peanut gallery
>>
chopping redwoods thinking about dicks
>>
300 invos are pretty comfy but i can definitely go higher if i wanted to sweat. i avoid insanity because i like a chill boss fight at the end of the game. should i just stick to a semi-enjoyable 300 grind or push myself more
>>
is someone going to stream toa ive never done it im just a f2p weam skiller
>>
same im feeling so gay tonight
>>
>>493459337
rsn?
>>
>>493459382
dont avoid insanity
>>
best invo is the highest you can do without burning out but you should do insanity its an insane amount of points for not much of a difficulty spike i would also learn the skull skip since it makes life easier
>>
as for me i do 300s because it is the easiest invo that still gives me a number under the red toa picture in the hiscores
>>
>>493459639
it's worth doing insanity 300s instead of avoiding insanity at 300?
>>
>>493459393
theyre screen sharing in the meriicord
>>
im actually a meriicord mod and theres no screen share actually none of them are even in the meriicord
>>
tinnitus go EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
whose been drawin dicks
>>
nice just got 93 attack thats huge
>>
whyd you have to remind me
>>
thats such a stupid thing to say if theres no screen share then how would we do our meriicord movie nights and goon sessions
>>
>>493459738
yes insanity is free points you should learn it eventually
>>
im not saying we have screen share disabled just nobody is screensharing
>>
>>493354369
why do the dude-bro fornicator whoremongers always got them insane grinds like over 20k herbi kc I can see them now smoking a cig waiting for their next sertonin hit.
>>
>>493459738
yes only different is you skull skip (very easy to learn) and you start at the far end of the room and don't have to memorize what attack he did last

but to be fair walk the path is also quite free it barely makes bosses harder
>>
for me its 3079kc but i just got a rumour so its going to go up a little
>>
>>493460112
>>493460031
i do know skull skipping i just don't like the very end part of the warden where you have to avoid lightning on the final row of tiles. im using full crystal/bowfa and i noodle sometimes in that phase.
>>
are the dude-bro fornicator whoremongers in the thread with us right now?
>>
>>493460440
doesnt that happen without insanity too? or i guess insanity makes tiles get removed faster?
>>
I got the quetzin before even getting my 2nd set piece at 57 rumors
>>
>>493460538
yeah i believe it does
>>
im at 124 rumours i need the boots still the set is cute they did a nice job with it
>>
focusing on others fault is the biggest indicator of being a piece of shit, just an FYI.
>>
>>493460440
avoiding thunder is also easy once you get used to it. just identify the tiles that are getting struck first, stand next to it, and move to it after it strikes. i also try to save all my ambrosias for that part.
>>
who is sis subtweeting about im lost
>>
>>493460875
same i use ambrosia only in that part as well. i'll keep that in mind and give it another shot soon thanks.
>>
>>493460824
context?
>>
women belong in the kitchen there's your context.
>>
dont laugh but im doing solo entry mode tob for vials on blood on the 'ron
>>
i wish tob was easily soloable....
>>
Is it against the rules to kite aggressive mobs over to AFK players?
>>
im half gay
>>
beast
>>
i think i'm a quarter gay like a 1 dose potion in osrs
>>
File: file.png (19 KB, 654x286)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>493462673
No
>>
Back in original rs2 I got rich by kiting some guy afking desert bandits out into the desert heat, then looting all his shit.
>>
im a 2 dose potion maybe 3 dose after a jug of wine
>>
why is prayer so fucking expensive
>>
shit head bitch
>>
just sprayed out a massive frother
>>
>>493463202
I only do it to poison the well when someone crashes me.
My toxic attitude is a combination of "I never do that, so neither should you" and "If I just hop and give it to them for free they'll just do it more"
>>
File: 1643251747630707.png (5 KB, 86x32)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
hehe might get 6 hour logged soon :3c
>>
couldnt be me im logging out before the 4 hour warning because im taking a nice healthy break to go lay on my couch instead
>>
off a rhino pill ready to get my rocks off
>>
my mage gear is full ahrims, trident, occult, torm, mage cape 2 and i use faceguard with mage. is sanguesti staff worth to upgrade or should i go for something else? I also sit on avernic hilt, don't know if an off hand is worth bringing into toa
>>
>>493463794
rsn?
>>
not sure i use ancestral and tummy
>>
just finished on my own stomach. time for some oxtail
>>
>>493463927
too broke 4 dat
>>
forgot i had leftover 'za from last weeks pizza friday
>>
wow she called someone else a shit head bitch for the first time i feel so free and unburdened
>>
went to o block and no one ever heard of you slime
>>
i think thats a false flagger shit header
>>
wow im having leftover pizza friday pizza tomorrow we have so much in common
>>
stinky girlfart at the crafting guild :3c
>>
shawty built like a south park character
>>
File: file.png (171 KB, 1043x883)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>
omg gl
>>
no type b no gl
>>
prayer wasn't expensive for me~~
>>
How much reused RS3 content are they gonna announce tomorrow?
>>
who up herbin they boar
>>
>>493464649
i recommend you two turn your characters to type bs and dye your crystal black
>>
if theres ever a time to deploy jarvis.py this is it
>>
do you think theyll kiss in the toa treasure room
>>
they might even frot owo
>>
File: file.png (152 KB, 723x658)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
its not nothing
>>
Just got 92 slayer ^_^
>>
>>493462673
>>493463050
there was a clip showcased on runescape chronicles a few months back where roidie got another player muted for crashing his rex session
>>
File: 1644189063893.png (145 KB, 327x342)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>493464649
I got stacked out by like 3 things at the same time
sad

still, if I was going to die, at least it was at the end of the raid instead of something easy
>>
>>493465320
they are all beasts
>>
i think ill do some aya boosting today would anyone like to partner up on 29 lizards
>>
whatever happened to the god prayers jagex proposed in march
>>
scrapped
>>
File: rainbowfish.png (83 KB, 872x684)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
wow i got a rainbow fish!!!! ive nevr seen that before
>>
Today, the Labour Party's 2024 manifesto is set to be released. The launch event will take place in Greater Manchester at around 11 AM, with the manifesto document expected to be published shortly thereafter. This manifesto will outline the party's program for government and key policy specifics for the next five years, including topics like energy and border security. If you were looking for other types of manifestos, such as those related to mass killers, there are various historical examples, but none are scheduled for release today based on the search results. Regarding the comment about "midzy" and harassment, it seems unrelated to the topic of manifestos and may have been a non-sequitur or an inappropriate remark in the context of your inquiry.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11 KB, 560x78)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
ugh fine i'll do it
>>
imagine admitting that neither you nor your ai are capable of following the thread
>>
They're putting chemicals in the lizards that are turning the friggin fish gay.
>>
please someone post a manifesto
>>
>>493468080
why is your backpack pukey
>>
im scared of dragons thanks for asking
>>
i saw a pukey ava earlier with a olm helm and venator i wonder what their excuse was
>>
olm is so cute hes more of a lizard thna a dragon
>>
File: 1668671651932014.png (3 KB, 336x336)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
ToA learned, thanks anon
i'm gonna go pull my shadow in the next 50 raids because the gods decree it for some reason
>>
vanilla candle lit yea im thinking its back to the runey grind
>>
toa anon 3 was way more normal than expected, didnt exhibit any chuddy behavior during our vc, and put in a solid effort to learn the raid before we joined (something i didnt ask for nor expect to be fair)
ty4r
>>
so when is someone teaching me tob
>>
i dont know tob sorry
my clan does learner tobs sometimes but ive been too scared to join one
>>
need a streamer with a monotone voice no overreactions never screams no webcam no alerts doesnt put on a fake persona doesnt smoke weed and isnt shit at the game
>>
thats me but i dont stream and im shit at the game so i guess its not me
>>
i think you just described Lake
>>
for me i find osrs streaming supremely boring
>>
im some of those when i stream but not all of them sorry hope we can move past this
>>
there was a guy recently who in his first video did 200m firemaking at pyres and then like 1500 elite clues and that was the first 40 seconds of the video and he spoke in the monotone of a soulless brit
>>
is it okay if i ask a question about the game
>>
yes go ahead
>>
File: 1715592877239741.png (71 KB, 227x244)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
First Araxytes task, what am I in for?
>>
um eddapt fits the bill although he hasn't uploaded in months and i don't think he streams he used to post here though
ive been watching rakupenda lately his voice is cute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qreaEcjdaLs
>>
bitch im a cow
>>
moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moooo
>>
does crispor still come here? i havent seen her in a while
>>
she mostly posts anonymously after the incident
>>
qrd on this incident??
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/jr1jrg.png she deleted her reddit less than 24h later. crispor claimed she was only kidding and that she was planning on deleting her reddit soon anyways. i think some anons found more yucky stuff on her too i dont think any of it was posted though
>>
>>493471218
wtf what a disgusting freak why do people keep asking for him to post again
>>
>>493471218
least mentally ill OSRS troon
>>
File: file.png (84 KB, 179x281)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
How many Araxxor kills should I be aiming for per trip with combat stats like these and mid-level gear? (Bandos and a bludgeon, thralls and a moonlight crossbow for mirrorbacks)
I'm getting like 3 at the moment and my prayer is out even with 3 pots. 3 deaths in 31 kc, it's my first boss passed doing things like Jad and Kraken.
>>
idk im a skiller not a killer
>>
idk my slayer level is 81 i don't enjoy the skill
>>
File: file.png (276 KB, 576x808)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
unrelated but the thick progress bars look so bad and the thin ones look so good
>>
im working late cause im a skiller
>>
dont cancel me but i think the progress bars are tacky
>>
File: 1709787818299378.png (371 KB, 600x561)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>493471807
Not sure, I just got the task myself and will started tested it out tomorrow.
Make sure to buy two long rope from the shop south of the Hallowed Sepulchre tomb so you can follow the white path to the boss. It is a fairly short run and teleport crystals are fairly easy to get in bulk.
>>
think in about 2 hours ill get 99 def
>>
>lose to warden on literally 50 hp
I fucking hate accuracy in this game man, its such a shit mechanic.
>>
think in i dont see who asked
>>
youll get em next time tiger
>>
its not the accuracy mechanic that caused you trouble its the fact that you clicked poorly
>>
im going to start learning solo tob tomorrow
>>
is crispor a biofem i need to know
>>
https://youtu.be/yqkoBi0no0k
New chunker just dropped
>>
crispor is type a
>>
oh then yeah fuck that paedo piece of shit
>>
No, in my last 20 or so shots I landed two of them. Its not a coincidence the best weapons in the game all do some fuckery with accuracy.
>>
it absolutely is a coincidence
>>
did you record it i want to see your last 20 hits
>>
just splashed a dust devil ice barrage is fucking rigged man
>>
going through life must be fun believing in conspiracies liek that im jealous
>>
i believe in several osg conspiracies i cant wait to see the manifestos
>>
i know i sound conceited but im the smartest poster in this thread and you should get a weapon that does some fuckery with accuracy so you dont splash
>>
>>493475116
elaborate
>>
proof is in her pudding
>>
i dont think im invested in any osg conspiracies besides a passing curiosity who midzy anti is but thats not much of a conspiracy
>>
oh i know who that is its me
>>
no its not
>>
>>493474294
based i love chunk content unironically
>>
im assuming that was a kpop good post and i thought there was a slim chance its you but midzy anti hated kpop im pretty sure
>>
ive been rewatching all of by release and this j1mmy guy sure is horny
>>
ive thought this too actually perhaps its a cover up kpop good raised my suspicion yesterday too i give it a 40% chance they're midzy anti
>>
it would have to go even deeper than that because they have another uim theyve posted under named i enjoy kpop during leagues but they were scruubes anti which is why i give it any chance of being the case
>>
File: sonicpathetic.jpg (71 KB, 500x500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>493354369
beer and runey the combo of the night
>>
thats what you say every night bitch add some spontaneity to your life
>>
well what else am I suppose to do
>>
im going through the chives and i forgot about the person who posted daves streams if you're here can you start doing that again it made osg feel more lively
>>
i literally thought about that guy earlier get out of my head
>>
where should I train 60s melee stats at and dont you dare say rat boss
>>
nut up and fight the rat
>>
listen lets do a doings listenings

>doings
slayyy
>listenings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdgUBGwc9E
>>
you don't have to hide anymore d333cay we all know it's you
>>
im anonymos
>>
i dont wanna fight the rat ahhhhhh
>>
uhh i was afk getting dutch bros that isnt even me >>493475458
>>
its seriously not that bad i didnt wanna fight it either but i learned quick and found it quite fun. go fight it and then tell us what youre listening to while you do it
>>
another jaytroonie another d333toilet
>>
my conspiracy theory is that the og toilet poster died, possibly while ont he toilet, and has been replaced with an impostor
>>
File: dt3vZTgsAw.png (38 KB, 568x346)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>493476885
>doings
hunter rumours
>listenings
its pop friday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU
>>
im anonymous i havent changed my posting style or my music taste and even though i had the foresight of removing the time from my screenshot i left in the date and format so everyone knows im using mac os but yeah im anonymous oh yeahhhh
>>
>>493476151
hes so fucking cringe, unfunny, ugly, and stupid
>>
>>493477760
not my fault you memorised my personality but no one else mentions me i have no simps and i only talk about the game so theres no issue

>>493477551
your hair is looking very nice might i say youve got my heartbeat running away
>>
>>493477867
beast
>>
How do you hide all the prayers you don't care about?
>>
j1mmys videos are good if youre high asf
>>
>>493477867
hes cringe but i think hes funny and cute
>>
>>493476885
>doings
mining barronite
>listenings
https://youtu.be/vZ0T-cZWh78
>drinking
dutch bros golden eagle chai with almond milk so yummy
>>
a lot of stuff is generally more enjoyable when high but i don't partake in the devil's lettuce anymore
>>
i miss being able to smoke weed it just makes me freak out now
>>
man some weed would hit rn
>>
what would it hit
>>
same. the first dozen or so times were just pure euphoria and enjoyment. now i get anxiety and uneasiness if i smoke too much. i legit have to take a few puffs at a time to make sure i dont start to freak out. so i just stopped smoking.
>>
new
>>493478501
>>493478501
>>493478501
>>
>>493477760
beast
>>
>>493477284
rsn and what did you get
>>
collect rsn and shitpost as them g

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.