[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 180204398910.png (189 KB, 647x504)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
Foxy Grandpa Edition

Previous thread: >>499440835

>Version 1.03(1.04 if you're on console) is out!
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2679460/view/4526772422651793108?l=english

>Metaphor: ReFantazio peaks at 85k concurrent players on Steam!
>Metaphor: ReFantazio surpasses 1m sales on launch day
>Now available EVERYWHERE (but Nintendo Switch and Xbox One)

>Metaphor: ReFantazio Special Soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kT8go1ScWljmvHOjpzywgsnV1fI036Ovg

>MetaphorFix (adds proper ultrawide, things, etc.)
https://github.com/Lyall/MetaphorFix/releases

>How many hours have you played?
>What day are you on?
>What are your favorite classes?
>Favorite BGM?
>Are you having fun?

>"How should I build my MC?"
Realistically anything works, you won't brick yourself even on Hard or Regicide. Common consensus is a hybrid STR/MAG/AGI is best.
>"What is the best team comp?"
Just about everything works, do whatever you like the most and it'll work on any difficulty.
>"How should I manage my time?"
There's more than enough time in the game to 100%, do whatever you'd like.

PLEASE MARK SPOILERS
>>
mag build is canon
>>
>9/10 - 9/12
Absolute kino
>>
>>499507112
For Glodell, yeah, unfortunately. Despite being a Rou he's pretty weak and had to supplement his lack of strength for magic. Tragic that it drove him to be the way he is. I think it's a pretty cute parallel to Will though, who took his lack of magical affinity in stride and took up the sword under training from Hulkenberg and Strohl.
>>
Gallica reigns supreme
>>
>>499506806
?
>>
>>499507116
Yeah 9/11 was pretty cash
>>
>>499442898 #
>this pasta is a lot less funny now that I know that Louis was one of the "gifts" at a Diddy party.
Was this said somewhere or did I miss some dialogue that implied as much? Cause I could see it happening, it’d make him more like Griffith too.
>>
>>499507346
>took up the sword under training from Hulkenberg and Strohl.
Yeah because he's shit at str, thanks for proving the point. He's absolutely terrible during the training and both give up on training him eventually. Glad you finally understood magic MC is the way the story is supposed to be.
>>
File: 42.png (343 KB, 1216x744)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>
Who wants the 1 turn synthesis amulet the most?
>>
>>499507413
We call the nobles by their family names.
>>
>>499508678
Putting it on the MC will give you the most options, but Junah’s Masked Dancer class has tons of really good ones so you might wanna go for her instead.
>>
>>499508975
warlord heismay with magic link
>>
>>499507715
Anon I'm sorry to say but I fear you must be mixing up your games here, because Will's canonical archetype, the Seeker, actually gives more strength than magic, +5 compared to +4, which would be rather nonsensical for a character that's meant to have a natural affinity for magic. I'm sorry to embarrass you on a public forum like this by correcting you but this misunderstanding seems to be affecting your ability to enjoy and properly engage with the game, and I certainly wouldn't want that for you. If you'd already invested in magic, as irksome as it may sound, I fear you might have to restart the game and properly invest in strength as the game clearly intends, lest you wish to continue your non-canonical playthrough, which would be a sad disservice to the developer's vision, as well as skewing your ability to engage in honest discussion on the intention behind the game. I wish you luck on correcting your playthrough!
>>
>Island dungeons forces you out at the end

What the fuck? I was going to grind that triple crystal room a bit...
>>
>>499508678
For general dungeon clearing will definitely. One turn soul hacker synergies are busted.
I also used it on bas and hulk a lot to just recycle their weakness synergies over and over.
>>
Isn’t it pretty obvious the MC is supposed to be MAG / STR hybrid? His signature final archetype has physical and magical moves, and the whole seeker line is mentioned to be a Jack of all Trades.
>>
>>499509250
Didn't read all but magic is canon
>>
How to use controller with the pirated version? It doesn't detect my DS4 even with DS4windows.
>>
>>499509524
>the main character of an Atlus game is the jack of all trades
Nah, never happens
>>
>>499509597
The pirated version is not real. The demo exe is missing too many vital functions that you need for later in the game.
>>
>>499509782
It'd be kino if Batlin was the drm. If you didn't have a legitimate version he would disappear from the game and the party would be run out of town by louis fanatics.
>>
give me 3(three) reasons to replay the game in NG+?
>>
>>499510567
Regicide is canon or something I dunno
>>
Did Forden actually believe in Sanctism or was it just a tool for power?
>>
Does anyone know if Lucky Find affects loot from enemies you whack in the overworld?
>>
Best archetype(s) for a mag/luck hybrid build?
>>
>>499511083
probably, I'm smacking those gay butterflies in Shinjuku with my thief MC and been getting a lot of magla pills
>>
>>499511350
Thief has an MC passive that increases item finds from overworld enemies, I just wonder if Lucky Find affects it too if you don't have a thief archetype equipped.
>>
>Eupha can summon phys demons
>they scale with her absolute shit strength
Yeah i like to waste 40 mp to deal 60 damage haha.
>>
>>499509524
Nah, his royal archtype is completely str based, heavy magic doesn't mean much at that point.
I think soul hacker is still better for mobbing because of trial of the seeker.
>>
>>499511553
That's for if you want to make someone else a summoner obv.
>>
>>499511696
But why would I?
>>
>>499511553
>Her one shit spell that heals a single ally by 10% of their health for three turns and cures status effects and costs way more than patra or even me patra
What were they thinking
>>
>>499510663
I think he believed insofar as igniters good. Beyond that I think he was just chasing power to push the pro igniter agenda.
>>
>>499510663
He was completely okay with making up stories about how Mustari artifacts that have powers derived from their gods actually belonged to the church, so I doubt he was actually faithful.
>>
So who, other than the MC, would actually have been a decent king? It seems other than him everyone was evil or profoundly stupid.
>>
File: MRF_Lina_Portrait.png (218 KB, 540x478)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>499512173
>>
>>499512173
Louis did nothing wrong
>>
>>499511817
>>499511960
Then why was he so against an eldan prince specifically?
>>
>>499512173
Nobody. Forden would have been status quo since he was essentially leading the country in everything but name anyways, but probably with the Church having even more power than they already had.
>>
>>499512173
Catherina the queen of the people
>>
>>499512612
Because he's racist. Elda's can use magic without an igniter, so an Elda making it into high office would spoil the lie that you need an igniter to use Bot. Remember the Sanctist Church is pro-igniter to stop another magical apocalpyse from happening.

Most of his ridiculously evil actions can be traced back to trying to keep magic controlled. The razing of the mage academy, killing of the prince (and framing Louis), etc.
>>
File: 1460744952963.gif (28 KB, 438x469)
28 KB
28 KB GIF
Stop praying
its evil
>>
ETA until some madlad do a solo run challenge?
>>
>>499514219
Considering all the broken buffs tied to synthesis, I couldn't imagine what kinda bullshit you'd have to pull for a solo run.
>>
Catherina as a party member for Metaphor:ReFantazio:Super Magnus Brothers please
>>
>>499514617
Just farm some basic enemy for 10 hours until you overlevel the dungeon then farm some more and level all the archetypes for broken shit.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.34 MB, 3399x1226)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>
File: downfall.png (314 KB, 720x405)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>Will's press turn will save us
>>
>>499514816
She doesn't really have anything to do with the brothers aside from being Paripus.
>>
Just went back to gran trad, how much more do i have left?
>>
>>499518874
Look at your calendar.
>>
>>499519415
I'm asking time wise
>>
so i got to the 31 days remaining part, is going to the story place just ending it?
or can i do that like the other dungeons in 1 day and have 30 left to fuck around?
>>
>>499518874
The last day of the game was told to you from when the whole thing started.
>>
>>499520175
But how many gameplay HOURS?
>>
>>499520097
You can do the dungeon, yes.
>>
>>499520567

several, quite a few actually
>>
3 more years until I can unlock Louis's tyrant/ruler archetype
>>
>>499522174
And Catherina as a party member
And an actual 5th chapter that isn't cut to shit
And maybe like an extra month of the game.
Can't wait.
>>
>>499522174
FeMC
>>
>>499522267
I would say Rella too but I'm not sure what she'd get since Maria got the healer line
>>
I haven't played for 3 days and I don't feel like continuing anymore....
>>
dead game dead thread
>>
File: 1724883151355315.jpg (260 KB, 849x1002)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>499512173
Loveless
>>
>>499524669
Go back to where you belong tranny
>>
The whole thing was rigged from the start not even because of the church but because the king only wanted his son on the throne. Epic
>>
>>499522834
Imo, Rella should stay dead, or at least not become playable. As easy as it would be to write a way to save her from her magical demise, I don't think she has anything of value to add to the party dynamic and I don't think she'd make an interesting companion.
>>
>>499512173
Honestly, most of them could be made into something:
>if the beliefs were expanded upon in detail without being strawmen (kill all x people lmao bottom text)
>if there was practical implementation to settle the particulars.
Like, shit, Bardon enacts a police state and gets his approach straightened out, same with Pinko who starts doubting her eat the rich program.
>>
>>499526506
And of course, You made sure it happened. You did make sure to keep him on his proper path right?
>>
>>499513616
Funny enough they don’t notice the obvious flaws with all their attempts to control. Just cause people don’t realize they can’t use magic doesn’t mean that said magla isn’t going to run rampant since it’s tied to emotions. Especially since there’s bound to be side effects of the Igniters long term when the ending reveals the Royal Scepter, which is the basis of all Igniters, is sucking the land dry and killing it. The inevitable destruction of the environment itself leading to another magical apocalypse once people’s Magla reaches a boiling point anyways.
>>
>>499512173
Rella, assuming she got out from under the Church's thumb.
Catherina is stupid as hell, but if she had good counsel (like the whole party) to play tard-wrangler, I think she wouldn't be worse than the previous king.
>>
File: 1.png (869 KB, 1080x607)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
leak metaphor 2 concept art
>>
>>499516889
>mein furher... Fegelein already wasted the turn on a fairy dust
>>
More's final bond scene is kinda gay.
>>
>moral of the game is that nepotism is good
>>
just finished. did i miss a secret boss? or is it NG+ only?
>>
>>499528207
you don't want your son to become the next king?
>>
>>499528447
It's NG+ only but you can hex edit your save (9f8 to 01) to enable the NG+ flag. And the final boss has a stronger version if you go straight to him without killing any other bosses in the final dungeon.
>>
>>499528895
weh. i dunno if i can be bothered to do either of these things. i'd hoped they'd be nice and include it in the first save this time. guess i'll play some other games and see how i feel about going back
would be amazing if this is the first game where they add DLC expansions (lol)
>>
>>499508678
MC for damage, Hulk for line/magic/ulti-guard, Strohl for Dynast Formation, Junah for Masquerade Charge or fire weakness if not on royal.
>>
File: 1574732785480.png (92 KB, 240x240)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>499526758
Yes.
>>
>>499528207
Even ingame NPCS think the next King being the Prince is bs.
>>
File: Will.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1080)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
Who balanced here?
>>
>>499528467
he also appoints all of his friends to high cabinet positions
>>
>>499529869
Why shouldn't he assign competent people who he has absolute trust in to position where they would excel?
>>
>>499529869
And? Monarchies aren't supposed to be democratic.
He never promised democracy, just a good kingdom under his rule.
>>
File: 1711645433755.jpg (122 KB, 709x708)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>499514219
As someone that did P3R Solo on Merciless, it's a lot less feasible here due to different methods of XP distribution and team composition. Synergy matters more than ever and the difficulty is more impacted by this than anything with great synergy making the game a cake walk, terrible synergy making it a challenge, and zero synergy making it a death sentence.
Theres also the comparison between archetype building and persona building. The biggest difference is that strengths and weaknesses are not as easily changed around with weakness covering accessories being few and far between, typically in the late game.
Theres also the XP distribution being a big factor with you getting more XP in persona for running solo, but less so in Metaphor. I'll try it on my next playthrough, but I don't make any promises.
>>
>>499529869
Why are you still whining about this?
>>
Kill paripus. Behead paripus. Burn paripus to a crisp. Dropkick paripus off a cliff. Run over paripus. Slice paripus with a katana. Cast megidolaon targeting all paripus. Leave paripus in the car with the windows up. Take paripus for a walk on the sidewalk in 100 degree weather. Spay and neuter all paripus. Feed chocolate to paripus children. Pretend to throw a ball to paripus to make them run into the wall. Report paripus to the shadowguard.
>>
>>499530346
>And? Monarchies aren't supposed to be democratic.
anon the entire game is about a democratic process forced by the late king's magic to elect the new king
>>
>>499529869
>all his friends
You say that like they were fraternity brothers that partied together and now are getting hired at the rich kid's dad's company purely because they had fun in the past and not companions that shared his ideals and fought side by side through thick and thin, willing to give up their lives to see him on the throne
>>
>>499530384
Louis looks like such a slut.
>>
File: file.png (1.82 MB, 3500x4000)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>499512173
I kind of think it was intentional to present the most bafflingly incompetent, unqualified people as potential runners who were just popular.

dude beer
muh smith shop
muh age
muh power
If you are ugly kys
If you are rich kys
Go to church and be illiterate
become ningen.
Rodger

A teenage eldan who just wants to give people pocket money is a dead ringer all things considered because the kingdom would have literally fallen apart in five hours otherwise.

Hell, it was falling apart when the other competitors were popular enough to start having louder supporters. I don't remember some of them and I know that they didn't ecist outside gauntlet a gauntlet runner encounter.

Loveless and Lina are arguably the least offensive if they had a tard wrangler (Loveless CAN be reasoned with if you can get him to listen.)

Glodell wasn't even an option
>>
>>499530709
Take it easy, uncle H
>>
Beat the game last night. Did I miss a boss? I swear like a week ago I accidentally hovered over a spoilered image and it was two giant Tenta teeth.
>>
>>499530716
No? The entire game is rigged by the church from the start which controls the whole process until at the end the king just goes "ok fuck it, just kill each other" because Louis asks him nicely.
>>
>>499531007
They were literally right there in the final dungeon, even outside of the dental spawner.
>>
>>499531131
Damn. I have 0 clue how I missed them. I fought every repeat boss before Louis and explored the whole area
>>
>>499529869
>okay with everyone in the game
>but there is one character that i actually loathe
>get to end of game
>same character says this
i've never actually gotten angry over shit an NPC says in a videogame but this threw me
>>
>>499531301
iirc the king and queen aren't there immediately, they spawn after you knock out a few respawned teeth. at least, thats how it worked for me
>>
>go NG+
>make all the mage characters take physical classes
>and all the str characters take mage classes
sounds fun actually. i wanna run around with berserker junah.
>>
>>499530709
You mean eugiefs?
>>
Kissing Eupha's third eye!
Kissing Eupha's brown eye!
>>
>>499532178
With my peanus weenus
>>
>>499529391
That's a little too balanced
>>
>>499532178
Friendly reminder that you should never go ass to eye.
>>
>>499530716
There's more to democracy than just the method of selection of the one in charge.
>>
I was deeply disappointed by the boss human designs post grand cathedral. The disgusting Hieronymus Bosch egg was absolutely the high point for how weird they got and it's the second thing in game.
>>
>>499531743
Do they give you anything good?
>>
>>499533568
Give them like 20 years and they'll reach the variety of SMT demons.
>>
>>499530716
The end of the game is you bashing Louis' face in with a rock completely divorced from your actual rankings because you had the divine right to rule due to your bloodline.
>>
>>499533594
you can steal incenses from them, they give good mag/money like all teeth. they also each drop unique (?) accessories, but i never got them to drop so no idea what they actually do.
>>
>>499533568
I feel the exact same, the baby was nice and threatening while it was a shadowy figure but the egg-man was clearly the most "charismatic" boss, in general it didn't feel like the ningen presence and their absurd designs was as important as the marketing led me to believe.
>>
File: file.png (1.59 MB, 1080x543)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>499533568
So it wasn't just me.

Dungeon bosses were so generic you could replace the title screen with Dragon Quest I. They should have adapted more from the Garden though.
>>
>>499534373
They barely had any real dungeons in the game.
I'd argue the 1st, the 4th and the final dungeon are the only ones that mattered.
>>
>>499534373
Kind of feel like even the weird human designs should lose points for them just being 3d models of the garden of earthly delights goblins. Homo Gorleo is the only one (I think?) that's them taking a design from the painting and re-imagining it and even then it's to make it a less weird design.
>>
>>499534517
The final dungeon didn't matter because if you actually had balls you'd just go straight to the boss.
>>
>>499535065
I hate missing content though
>>
>>499533980
>>499533568
I feel it too. I'm on my way to the final final dungeon and it feels like I've just been fighting generic dragons for the last forty hours. All of the small Humans you find in dungeons just look stupid rather than unsettling. It also seems like a waste that when the Prince is morphed into a Human, he's just a big shadowy person. If he'd become a truly disturbing abomination like any of the giant Humans from the first half of the game, and if he'd been on screen like that for more than 10 seconds, the widespread Dread might have seemed more impactful. Would it have been interesting if you had to fight the Humanized Prince with the rest of your party before he managed to change back?
>>
>>499534517
Tomb design
Field design
Tower

But repeat three times each.

Coming off of FF16 which has the most generic forests imaginable, I was very underwhelmed because at least you got to listen to this.

I'm not saying this theme is better, but the entire soundtrack is so varied you end up remembering each generic fantasy forest as the one with 'this' specific theme and not the same as the other two.

https://youtu.be/N3StKXNbXoc?feature=shared
>>
For other chaotic players out there, do you agree with Louis ideal world or do you prefer some of the softer chaotic ideas like the one redux Jimenez was recommended? Because I'm sure we were all Louis in at least one SMT game besides SMT 2.
>>
>>499535136
You still miss content if you don't
>>
>>499535578
That's NG+ content
>>
>don't hire americans
>EN dub is kino
>>
>>499535756
>who is Gallica
>>
>>499535693
It can be done without the NG+ flag though.
>>
>>499535756
It would be so much better if Will and Gallica had different voices. Everyone else is great honestly.
>>
File: output.webm (3.73 MB, 1920x1080)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB WEBM
VERY fast hulk running at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>499535756
>>EN dub is kino

oxymoron
>>
>>499535917
retard
>>499536218
retard

EN gallica is great and will is supposed to sound like a femboy
JP gallica is generic moeshit squeaking bullshit
>>
>>499535756
The dub actually isn't that great. Voice direction was inadequate and a lot of lines are not delivered in the correct tone of voice for the context. That said, some actors still managed to shine in their roles, like Hulkenberg and Basilio.
Though I have nothing against American voice actors in general, the worst performance in the game by far is the American-accented MC.
>>
File: 1696916256696384.png (207 KB, 375x451)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>499536550
>will is supposed to sound like a femboy
You have no business calling anyone else a retard.
>>
File: 1728748269627720.jpg (119 KB, 659x795)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
I like Gallica's ENG voice
>>
How the fucking hell do you beat the octopus boss?

Fight seems easy at first but once he starts to do the soul shout thing and gain a bazillon turns even if its debuffed and you buffed he starts spaming aoe attacks and crits left and right and even with no one weak to his attacks people starts falling like flies.

I restarted that shit 6 times already, feels impossible, and cutting all the tentacles first only seems to make the fight longer but not any easy because when he makes the soul shout thing he still gets all the turns anyway
>>
This king's statue shit is such a drag
>>
>>499531065
I mean it's actually the king who did all this convoluted bullshit because he didn't want anyone but his son in the spot
>>
>>499537729
I visit once a month if I remember to collect the stuff
>>
Am I supposed to do the tower before or after the ship infiltration? The enemies there are taking forever to kill even with a commander keeping my team buffed up to max and debuffing their defense. I can barely get Orgas down to half HP before I run out of MP.
>>
>>499537562
Try using AoE’s to cut the tentacles while still doing damage to the head. Use big synthesis attacks, especially ones that trigger weaknesses.
>>
>>499537562
i just spammed strohl's 2nd warrior job synthesis attack and it carried me hard. so many tentacles you are bound to at least critical hit one
>>
>>499538545
The tower quests DO have a higher difficulty rating than the ship.
>>
>>499539173
damn I guess I'm retarded, I'll just reload a prior save then
that's annoying though because the other dungeons in the area are much easier but if you go back to do the ship in between them you spend 3 days on the runner just to get back to the tower
>>
>>499539383
I assumed you were talking about the endgame tower quests. I forgot that there is a mid-game time when you can do a tower or a ship. I don't remember what the difficulty levels are there, but infiltrating the ship is more of a puzzle than a dungeon. It doesn't offer you enough fights to grind.
>>
Is there anything that can only be stolen and wil never drop normally?
>>
I did the dragon trials and returned to the truth. These extra bosses haven't been all that satisfying honestly, mostly feels like a damage race and didn't have insanely good unique tracks like VV. How much easier are the final bosses?
>>
>>499540517
I think other candidates runner duels have weapons you wouldn't get otherwise so steal from them.
>>
>>499541154
Are those weapons not guaranteed drops? I would have sworn that I got a rare weapon drop after every one of those runner fights, which seems an unlikely coincidence.
>>
>>499533568
During marketing I remember thinking "it's a little uncreative to just ctrl-v bosch paintings into the game" and now i'm wishing they did that way more
>>
File: file.png (803 KB, 702x806)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
jesus fucking christ I tuned out
I can't follow Alonzo's story or muster the fucks to give, tgoo much fucking reading
I'm sure his story is extremely interesting but this game is moving at a glacial pace...
>>
>>499541812
Holy fuck your brain must be melting out of your ears from consuming too much social media or shortform content. There is absolutely nothing slow about the pacing of this game and you would probably drop dead if you had to play older Persona or SMT games.
>>
>>499541812
If anything I felt like his story was a bit too fast-paced for me
>>
>>499541812
Alonzo's story is simple and escalates at breakneck speed. If you can't follow it, you've got a personal problem.
>>
>>499542041
>>499542156
>>499542246
no it has nothing to do with how fast or slow the dialogue is
I was told his story was the best story in all of atlus follower stories but I just don't really give a fuck about him
and the game is moving at a glacial pace because I feel like I'm just skipping days doing nothing inbetween story segments
>>
>>499542387
>I was told
Well that's your problem, you're letting other people influence your opinions on the game before you even play it
>>
this game looks like shit compared to persona 3 reload
also that game had fully voiced s links
>>
Just finished Catherina's social link. Resetera/Twitter types are really going to hate that she stops being an insane communist and becomes a mostly normal person, aren't they? I give it 2 months before the anti-Hashino stuff pops up again.
>>
>>499542387
Alonzo isn't even close to the one of the best S.Links. Whoever told you that has shit taste or was taking the piss.
>>
>>499543278
Final Fantasy 7 is nearly 30 years old and people still regularly insist it's an anti-capitalist pro-terrorist game despite the text saying otherwise. They're just gonna not pay attention.
Catherina will be the Barret of this game.
>>
>>499543360
what do you think is a good s link
we're all listening
>>
With how the marketing is so focused on the king's tournament I really thought the candidates would matter more to the story and gameplay but I almost never came across them without actively looking for them save for the pink girl who is a follower
>>
>>499543692
It's frustrating that all of the candidates are basically little more than joke characters. I hoped the game would be a little more interested in exploring different ideologies but they primarily exist as strawmans for the protagonist to dunk on with his japanese centrism.
>>
>>499543993
That's a pretty cynical way of looking at it. I just took it all as being external reflections of your MCs own struggles with how to really deal with the country's issues as he finds his path to becoming a good king.
>>
File: firefox_tswBhq1dvu.png (97 KB, 221x220)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>499543237
It's funny that Hashino & the core Persona dev team moving on from P-team meant that P3R could get actually competent 3D modelers. Meanwhile Metaphor is back to having the same wide-eyed alien character models P5 had.
>>
>>499528207
You dont know what that word means you dumbfuck
>>
>It's good to be the king
>>
>>499543993
I wouldn't have minded if they were at least part of the main story of different regions but as it stands it feels like a waste of the designs
>>
>>499533806
Yeah it was definitely that and not necause Louis was a megalomaniacal psycho who wanted to turn every person into an AOT creature
>>
why is the tall brown woman so popular
>>
>>499545332
cuz yjk
>>
Reminder to all Euphafags that anal is not approved by the Dragon God, Eht, and she will thus never allow it.
>>
>>499544820
It's funny that Roger, the guy whose political platform of all of them has the highest IRL presence & legitimacy, doesn't even get a portrait and drops out after one battle. And the best counterargument the party has is "hmmmm isn't too much freedom also a bad thing?" in a setting where like 1/3rd of the population are slaves. Very Japanese, sugoi sugoi. And yes i'm a butthurt Ron Paul voter.
>>
>>499545332
It's crazy people are calling her tall just because the mc is a femboy manlet.
>>
>>499543237
Reload is the ugliest game I've ever played in my life
>>
>>499544409
metaphor's 3d cutscenes don't look half as bad as persona 5 lol but i do agree some models are really ugly and are hard carried by their portraits. e.g. brigitte
>>
>>499545681
>It's crazy people are calling her tall just because she appears to stand two feet taller than the MC
Really? It's crazy that people are using "tall" as a quick way to describe a woman that towers over the self-insert character so she's always looking down at him?
>>
>>499544860
You're the trueborn heir of the rightful ruler of the land who proves his divine right to rule by uniting the various peoples and laying low the lowborn usurper who seeks to destroy the world. The game is as explicitly monarchist as you can get.
>>
>>499545992
Junah's model also has the Ann problem where her eyes are set too far apart, it was super distracting during her awakening cutscene
>>
>>499545523
>libertarian
>legitimate
did you hit your head recently or something anon
>>
>>499546128
More than "genocide the uglies" or "literally elf hitler"
>>
>>499546076
yeah it sounds all malicious when you put it like that doesnt it. but youre still skkpping over the part where the "lowborn usurpers" plan was to turn all his citizens into an egg or a walking baby head or some shit.
>>
>>499546076
>>
>>499545992
The models are pretty bad. I wish Basilio's teeth didn't clip through his face during his big scene.
>>
>>499543506
This game is already massively falling off in every conversation there won't be a "Barret"
>>
just finished the opera, Louis being underwhelming as fuck after all the hype about how powerful he is (Grius really would have killed him in the prologue if it weren't for the chains lmao) and the retarded twist with Zorba coming back killed the excitement I had for the story, does it get better from there ?
>>
Do the DLC outfits work the way they did in P5 where wearing them changes the music?
What songs did they pull for the EO outfits?
>>
how do I get a brown sugar mommy in real life?
>>
>>499547210
Nope I could excuse that since he just got gored though
>>
>>499546315
It's not about maliciousness by the story itself or if Louis has legitimate views or plans (he obviously does not because he is insane and wants to kill everyone). The MC actually being the prince makes it an explicitly pro monarchist and anti democratic story. It's irrelevant whether or not that's "good" or "bad" it's just how it is. Even your parents at the end of the game go "of course he was going to be king he's our kid he's great". By being the legitimate heir to the throne all actions are re-framed from "this random nobody proves his worthiness to lead by doing good things" to "the rightful ruler of this country reaffirms his preordained right to rule by exhibiting his inherently kingly traits". By actually being the next king everything you do that's in favor of collective governance or fighting back against the current queue is then "that's just how fucking good a king he was always destined to be, to see how stupid previous kings were and be the kingiest king of them all".
>>
>>499544757
Missing the fox milf
>>
>Nusona objectives: Stop the bad man before he hurts people!
>Metaphor objectives: Kill that motherfucker!
>>
File: 1724450909240064.gif (1.7 MB, 498x281)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>>499547985
more like metaphor rebased
>>
>>499547985
Yeah that was good that they didn't make everyone a dindu
>>
>>499548391
DUDE CARS BAD LMAO
>>
>>499547210
The dude just got speared clean though the chest and you couldn't beat him with a whole group of people
>>
>>499549197
true
>>
File: 1719259360854371.png (1.63 MB, 2104x692)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>499533907
>>
>>499547210
I've seen a lot of people say it represents a pretty big shift in the story but at a bare minimum everything that happens between the opera and pre going back to the capital is also really fucking retarded.
>>
>>499549662
Grinding this shit seems to be the only way to beat the powered up final boss without using food or grinding for that furry's royal.
Which is pretty fucking lame but then again it's not supposed to be a real superboss.
>>
>>499550170
>that furry's royal
Whose royal what?
>>
File: 20241023203706_1.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
I am going to fuck those tower dragons up
>>
>Prince + Masquerade Charge + Utilitarian's Manual + Royal Sword
I didn't beat the game.
>>
>>499550639
I think he's referring to Royal Bas
>>
>>499550771
>pic related
does thief archetype give 2 of the rare loot after killing or what, i assume one is stolen and second is from killing a mimicry in open world
>>
>>499550835
They made it awfully easy to brick your save. I'm surprised that they let you buy four Manuals.
>>
>>499512173
Every option for king but mc is so bad or inoperable it makes the whole world feel kinda shallow in retrospect
I hope the sequel isn't about another election and the mc talks more and they don't invent some reason for him to start from pseudo amnesia
>>
>>499551085
You can actually buy more from the other magic shops
>>
>Gallica's Victory Foresight + Hero's Cry + highroll on Faker's Roguery + Hulkenberg +1/2 press turn after Royal Knight's Proclamation
Why can't I, hold all these Press Turns?
>>
>>499547985
>Zorba jumps off a building
>Joanna turns herself in and Morris gets eaten
>Glodell gets ackkked and Hector is miraculously completely fine
>Rella kills herself
>Zorba jumps off a building again
uh huh
>>
>>499551079
He killed two mimics, thief gave him one item per mimic and he also got the regular drops, thief's hero passive doesn't always proc.
>>
>>499551085
How is it bricking?
>>
>>499551423
Had every intention to kill him
better outcome
best outcome
had it coming
Had every intention to kill him
>>
File: 1713364508816770.jpg (32 KB, 452x421)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>499551419
Oh you better get a hold of them before Metaphor Re;Refantazio's super boss hits
>>
>>499551423
>spear the fuck out of Louis TWICE and specially hit him right on the chest the second one with full intention to kill, to the point Louis even says "yeah I kind of died but fate was on my side"
yes
>>
Is there only one superboss?
>>
>>499551796
>no bino-style Will plushie
SMTchads we can't stop winning
>>
File: will.jpg (420 KB, 1440x1682)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>499551796
>Metaphor Re;Refantazio
MetaFwd:Re:Fantazio
>>
File: rage bait.png (3.37 MB, 1862x2048)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
>>
>>499549197
Yes and?

She’s got a point. Cars are so overexploited as part of the system that they got government bailouts back in 2008 despite being one of the causes of said recession because they didn’t care about fuel efficiency, leading to lack of interest in the gas guzzlers since people want to get as much out of the gas they use.

Of course it’s clear she wants to talk about the world in regards to number of casualties and not just Japan, unlike Takaya who focuses only on Nippon and how there’s plenty of dumb retards who get on their phones and do stupid shit without a care for the law.

>>499543993
I definitely felt they planned more arcs/proper sidequests that would have involved them more honestly, especially when they wasted official art on half of them.
>>
>>499547210
No, you got filtered
>>
File: MED-CD2-47289.jpg (87 KB, 600x338)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>An original soundtrack featuring 131 songs that illustrate the world of Metaphor: ReFantazio is here.
>The 61 songs included in the Metaphor: ReFantazio Special Soundtrack have been adjusted and newly mastered for this album, and 70 additional songs have been included.
The OST has more bonus tracks than tracks actually in the game?
>>
>>499552302
Meowtaphor: ReFelinetazio
>>
Wow everyone hates this game lmao
>>
File: 1729713857102.jpg (863 KB, 1920x1080)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
>>499552435
>filename
Why is this rage bait?
>>
Time marches on, and the age of a new king draws nearer.
>>
>>499553054
>>
>>499552779
The 61 songs included in the Special Soundtrack probably didn't include certain categories of songs (which were included in the "70 additional songs) to make up the full 131 song OST. Usually stuff like tracks made specifically for cutscene/story moments or the more ambient songs in the game, going by their past releases.
>>
>>499553293
>story is shit
>characters are shit
>gameplay is busted
>game is generally an unfinished mess
All from this thread
>>
>>499553082
I think they saved that image for /v/ where they freak out and foam at the mouth at anything that is even the slightest bit “WOKE”. Even a brown protagonist in Will.
>>
>>499550771
AEXP is shit easy to farm, the real limiting factor is MAG
>>
Does the game warn you before the final Dragon Trial that if you wear repel accessories the boss will auto-delete you? I must have missed it.
>>
>>499553414
getting your opinions on how good a vidya game is from 4chan is retarded. these niggers dont like anything.
>>
>>499553406
They also cut the song that plays when you perform a big stunt like the ride or die gallica bit and the bridge in the demo
>>
>>499553436
no but there's an informant saying dragon gets angry or smth if you protect against his magic. it's not spelled out but if you played a few smt games you can assume they mean repel equals wipe
>>
File: 20241023211128_1.jpg (533 KB, 1920x1080)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>499553435
>the real limiting factor is MAG
I never had to worry about MAG, even before Forsaken Tower goblin grinding.
>>
Towers or Skybound Avatar first?
>>
File: 845.jpg (487 KB, 961x1282)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>499552945
His game.
>>
File: 1729489665742459.png (217 KB, 523x429)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>499554138
>>
>>499554025
I can't imagine still playing this game at that point. This is such a massive slog
>>
>>499554025
Definitely towers, skybound avatar Humans are early 70s, while the tower bosses are 70
>>
>>499553992
Regicide doubles the MAG needed
>>
The amount of praise this got is insane when it's a 5/10 at best and not a single person seems to be satisfied with any part of it
>>
>>499554756
What's the pot of NG+ if you need to unlock everything again?
>>
>>499554756
no it doesn't
>>
>>499555000
You don't need to NG+ on PC
>>
>>499555079
Yes
It's an unfinished difficulty setting for an unfinished game
>>
virga island music is based
>>
File: kensei.jpg (203 KB, 676x688)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>499555079
>>
>>499553992
>grinding
you didn't beat the game
>>
>>499555750
Cope
The game has an unfinished difficulty curve to go with the unfinished story and unfinished characters
>>
>>499555362
For me, it's the late-game Runner theme.
>>
>>499549662
well shit those would've been nice to have. oh well
>>
>>499554756
Ah, fair enough. Another reason I'm glad I chose normal.
Although, desu, I had such fun battling the first dragon because of it being the first difficult enemy in hours, that I just may replay on Hard mode.
Never gonna do Regicide though.
>>
>>499556304
>normal
>he thinks he can pick regicide from the start
lmao
>>
>>499555548
So, max everything before going to NG+ got it.
>>
>>499555548
regicide seems awful
>>
>>499555548
What is the point of this when the difficult is ridiculously easy?
>>
>>499556692
it's like how persona 4's very hard guts your exp gain so you have to farm golden hands endlessly
>>
>>499556692
its the atlus way. hard/extreme means more grinding, not more strategy.
>>
>>499551725
>had it coming
Retard
Rella unironically did nothing wrong
>>
>>499556692
Because it was clearly designed for non-NG until they pussied out or some shit and locked it for NG+ only.
That's why the best way to play is on PC with a hex edited save file. >>499396652
>>
>huh, i wonder why you can make a food that gives you 100% accuracy
>see merchants 'lucky slots'
oh
OH
>>
What is the NG+ super boss anyway? Just spoiler it
>>
>>499556993
they're going to patch this eventually they have to
>>
Do the girls not have laundry events? I did the laundry a bunch of times on different days of the week but I just kept getting the guys.
>>
>>499557138
level 99 dragon
>>
>>499557162
I doubt it, no one gives a shit about that.
>>
>>499556927
Gonna die anyway simp anon get over it.
>>
>Eupha thinks its normal for boys to bath together with her
What a slut..
>>
>>499557286
Yeah you're gonna die anyways, thankfully.
>>
>>499557162
You can't patch out hex editing the best thing they could do is change where it's stored
>>
>>499557246
They can't join you in the hot springs either.
>>
man i just want a simple character voice comparison between ENG and JP, because i restarted for the dub and am just curious what the murdercat sounds like in JP

yet zero videos on it
>>
>>499557387
didn't read a word simp
>>
when is the first content update patch bros...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (616 KB, 3840x2160)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>>499557536
You get a bunch of different dialogues for both activities. It's a shame that the girls don't participate.
>>
>>499557536
>can only see Basilio's experimentation scars from behind
>only visible from a single outfit
>clearly, obviously modeled to show the extremes of what he went through
I'm upset.
>>
>>499557680
EN eupha is the best
>>
File: 1729635284266590.png (153 KB, 426x420)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>499557880
>first content update
>>
>>499558476
Game's only been out 12 days but I already need more of it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (95 KB, 1500x500)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
he's literally me
>>
File: 1729701660002138.jpg (1.47 MB, 3840x2160)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
I love this dork
>>
Can you date Maria?
>>
>>499559231
You can need it like air but you're not getting it.
>>
>>499559854
Yes. In 10 years.
>>
>>499559854
Unless Eupha doesn't make her move soon there's little chance she won't be the queen
>>
>>499557680
murdercat? Catherina?
>>
>>499552435
you mean fap bait
>>
>>499560498
Catherina is a donkey, I think he means Fidelio
>>
File: ?.png (1.03 MB, 566x1093)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
File: 123560745_p0.jpg (417 KB, 1000x1000)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>499561127
>>
>>499561127
why don't we ever see her mom
>>
File: 1614769112547.png (175 KB, 2000x2000)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>499561127
>>
bros in october and I need so much fucking MAG for archetypes and skill inheritance
is there a fast way to get lots or am I stuck spamming debt collection?
>>
So who would work on the rerelease or dlc content? Same studio zero or outsource
>>
>>499561339
>am I stuck spamming debt collection?
Well that's pretty fast, you get infinite mana refill in the last dungeon.
>>
>>499561084
Donkeys don't have tails like that. She and Loveless might be closer to tassel-eared squirrels.
>>
>>499561351
what is wada up to, he did persona 5 royal
>>
File: Gag-lJdaUAA5bgj.png (525 KB, 672x847)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>499557953
Based
>>
>>499553082
Yukari wishes she was as wife material as Gallica.
>>
>>499561678
probably P6
>>
>>499561278
The same reason why we learn literally nothing about the mother of Heismay's son.
>>
>>499561739
its a shame that every artist is gonna use his inferior form to not spoil things
>>
>>499561945
Also, all of his merch.
>>
when are they fixing bond events being bricked if you miss them once?

my strohl and hulkenberg are stuck at level 1 and i'm 20 hours in
>>
>>499562412
What do you mean "miss" them? There's no such thing.
>>
>>499559854
If you're into her her whole bond is cucking you
>>
>>499562412
try talking to them in the gauntlet runner, you speedreader
>>
>>499562494
I chose a different daily activity instead of bonding with them, and two in-game weeks later i still don't have the option of bonding with them to level 2
>>
i really thought i would get used to the MC's outfit eventually but nope, never did. its still outright ugly and ill-fitting. i'd really hoped he would change outfits after becoming a real boy but that didn't happen eitherand then i really really coped that he'd get a new look after becoming king. lol. lmao.
>>
when another game happens
which part of the name is gonna be kept
Metaphor
or ReFantazio
>>
>>499562979
Meta tazio
>>
So is the consensus that the game is massively unfinished with terrible balance?
>>
>>499563385
massively is an overstatement
>>
>>499562979
"Metaphor" would be better for branding.
>>
>>499563385
the consensus is that I had missionary sex with your mother for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>499563385
It was pretty meh unless you soiface at tired recycled content
>>
>>499562812
nope, only a virtue event

really considering just restarting or quitting altogheter
>>
File: jununrelated.jpg (1.04 MB, 1332x1985)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>499563954
You should be concerned about the risks of mental illness in his mother's genetics.
>>
File: g.png (3.59 MB, 1536x2048)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB PNG
Alright I'm ready to start my playthrough.
>>
>>499564110
You have to do that Imagination activity to proceed with their bonds.
>>
>>499561945
It's because the blue hair and headband is cuter
>>
>>499564276
cringe as fuck
>>
>>499564408
which one? the book?
>>
>>499564276
loser lol
>>
File: Spoiler Image (519 KB, 1920x1080)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
How am I meant to build endgame Eupha?
I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do with her.
Everyone else makes sense.
>>
>>499564276
It's extremely easy to do everything in this game without a guide; you get plenty of extra time to do things sub-optimally. Even if it wasn't, following a guide for a game like this is soulless.
>>
File: 20241020055438_1.jpg (1.94 MB, 3840x2160)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>499564438
he still has blue hair and the headband is cringe along with the heterochromia. he looks like some shitty oc. his true form is actually pretty though.
>>
I finished everything in the game with just 3 days to spare desu
>>
>>499564595
Best she can offer for bosses is being able to debuff an attack at the same time. For mob clearing though she'd great
>>
>>499564661
>he looks like some shitty oc
he literally is
>>
>>499564595
She's mostly for juggling debuffs and healslutting
>>
>>499564595
besides getting hyper she doesn't need a lot of setup. sadly she's not great for bosses but you can still use her to clean fodder in dungeon crawling. give her the synthesis skill discount accessory so she can spam summon tyrant for severe almighty aoe with only 1 turn icon.
>>
>>499564739
I finished with fifteen. Finishing with three extra days sounds like a success to me. You played at your own pace and had a little more than just enough time to do everything, which means you could do your laundry and vacuum the runner at the end.
>>
>>499564276
please give me
>>
>>499554721
That doesn't make much sense because you're only going to be close to 70 from doing the skybound avatar. There's a reason the in game difficulty marker puts the towers ahead of the skybound avatar, because they want you to do the skybound avatar first.
>>
>>499564276
soulless
>>
>>499562979
Nobody remembers the ReFantazio part. Look at the name of this general.
>>
>>499564276
I did this with every persona game because I dont want to need to play through twice just to do everything. This game I feel like I wasted any time I tried to buff courage, and maybe wisdom, but otherwise it feels generous. I think ive maxed damned near everything each "chapter" with some days just being leveling stats and nothing else.
>>
MC/Junah/Bas/Heismay

The canon endgame team
>>
>>499564276
Mathematically if you need a guide for this game you're a sub 70iq retard. The in game stats show that less than 1% of players weren't capable of maxing out everyone.
>>
File: 1727586974951525.gif (3.23 MB, 498x374)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
>Alright I'm ready to start my playthrough.
>>
>People shocked that Metaphor is getting the praise that it is getting.
Why is it shocking?
It's a brand new IP that isn't utterly infected with pushing some message. It also isn't a remake/sequel/HD edition.
>>
>>499565596
That 1% is probably people that just didn't want to bother with certain characters too.
>>
File: 1727394712673337.jpg (28 KB, 591x716)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>499564276
takes me back to vanilla p3 days. printed out an entire gamefaqs guide then got beat by my dad for 'wasting printer ink'
>>
>>499564276
mfs really playing their games like doing their homework. how is that fun? i truly dont understand the common denominator
>>
is hybrid really way to go?
>>
>>499565731
because japanese games aren't supposed to get high praise unless they're made by from software
>>
File: EndgameMagicBuild.png (500 KB, 716x820)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>499566320
You have so many stats there's no reason not to go like 50 magic first and then dump everything into str in the final section.
>>
>>499566114
When I was a teenager I printed a big guide to FFX thinking this time I would do a 100% run, I never finished it, sorry for wasting paper and ink mom. I really should have printed just the start instead of the whole thing in one go.
>>
>>499565596
About the only things a guide should say are
>read the books first
>collect bait here so you can make use of every island travel day fishing
>don't overdo courage because it's the most plentiful skill
You can do most things suboptimally and it's not even a problem, but these three are just annoying to miss.
>>
>>499565590
Part of the appeal of Persona, for me anyways, is how you can pick spend your time. If you are following a guide then you are pretty much destroying that entire aspect of the game and also taking some fun out of the game.
It was the same with Metaphor. I didn't 100% my first run but I still accomplished pretty much everything I wanted to see in a run.
>>
File: 9059669.png (40 KB, 808x234)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>499566114
P3 was like the one game that actually warranted using a guide or planning it out on a spreadsheet, maxing out everyone was borderline impossible otherwise. That legacy has somehow lasted to this day even though the games are way easier to max now. Stats like those show that pretty much everyone is maxing everything in metaphor.
>>
>>499564595
Throw Emerald Vortex and the -1 synthesis cost accessory on her and she can hit nearly every weakness. Diety has an insane damage/cost ratio.
>>
File: 1722590655694638.png (19 KB, 323x103)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>499566746
i have no clue why this is still so low
>>
>>499565593
Bas did some work for me on berserker but he joins so late getting him caught up is annoying on top of getting everyone else's royal archetypes finished.
>>
>>499566980
Yeah, I got that one naturally because I just sword surfed everywhere. I'm guessing most people forgot the feature existed
>>
>>499566980
idk how to unlock it
>>
>>499565731
jrpgs makes fags seethe
>>
>>499566980
>>499567071
I am lazy and just map teleport
>>
Junah is gonna get the tranny fanbase with that royal archetype colorscheme lol
>>
File: happy maria.jpg (428 KB, 1059x1040)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
I've never said this about a game before, but I actually like that in this game, your choices don't matter. Compared to Persona where you're always seeking the "right" choices in dialogue for the sake of S.Link or Skill points, this game is a lot comfier. You can give a sub-optimal response to a question and just roll with it, or you can purposely give the wrong response without it impacting your ability to finish the game 100%.
I like that Will can be less than perfect.
>>
>>499567082
It happens automatically.
>>
>>499568147
You can do that in persona as well and still max every s link
no one is forcing you to sperg out over the right choices
>>
>>499565731
It's a dogshit game
>>
Anyone else think it's weird that racial discrimination is such a big deal in this game but there are absolutely zero slurs? I'm not even memeing, they would sell the worldbuilding and themes of the game much better if there were slurs. The closest i've seen is people calling papirus "dogs" which is incredibly tame.
>>
>>499568123
>I can't even look at pastel colors without thinking about trannies!!
>>
>>499568147
My problem with Persona isn't that your choices matter is that the choices is Atlus games are always so monumentally fucking stupid that they're downright impossible to figure out on your own making a guide damn near required. If these Jap hacks actually made it possible to intuit the right solutions then I wouldn't mind but they don't.
>>
>>499568843
i'd like to see if it's a localization issue because some answers translate to a completely different reaction by characters. it's as if the answer choice wasn't properly translated or smth
>>
>>499568843

? you can intuit the correct responses based on the character and the context
like iwai appreciates you bluntly calling him a coward to his face
it isnt going to just reward you for asskissing constantly
it rewards you for having good social intelligence
>>
>>499568843
This is true. This is what primarily sucks the fun out of it for me. I've chosen some wrong choices by accident in Metaphor too, but the way the game handles it doesn't make me feel like I ought to reload.
>>
>>499568843
I think 90% of this perception is because of cultural differences.
>>
oh well regicide is not what i really expected, did anyone tweak hex editor and find the offsets for required mag. regicide is fine but having to pay double mag for unlocking archetypes is such a bore.
>>
>>499568843
That's literally just P3, you don't need guides to max out the others.
>>
>>499569323
>cheating
Might as well just tweak your stat to the max instead of playing the game lmao
>>
so if i put all my points into magic instead of strength, should i just inherit emerald vortex and ignore all the prince attacks?
>>
>>499570181
Sure
>>
>>499570286
someone who's not retarded please
>>
Where's the Regicide NG patch hashino
>>
>>499570181
You should abandon Prince altogether and stick with Elemental Master and Junah as your weakness bot
>>
>>499570181
Until they release Metaphor Royal in 2 years with a FeMC that has a magic archetype, yes.
>>
guys I don't think I want to play through thegame again in 3 years time
>>
metaphor 2 when
>>
REMINDER:
MERCHANT EARLY
TYCOON IS ALWAYS GOOD
AND KEEP ON STROHL GAMING
>>
new 3D EO with metaphor combat when
>>
>>499570556
why not warlock
>>
>>499570754
Because it doesn't have a severe skill
>>
>>499570609
ok
Nobody is forcing you to
>>
>>499570891
doesnt it have an extreme single target dark
>>
>>499570609
same, I want to play through it again literally right now
>>
File: cat.png (179 KB, 244x449)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
Why Cath 3D Model is more expressive than others? It also looks better than all main cast, she even \has a lott movement on her ears even Heismay's ear doesn't move that much
>>
I totally forgot the Rhoag was a tribe until I started thinking what race Forden was supposed to be
Then I started to think why we never got a Rhoag party member and oh yeaaahhh... Grius...
>>
How are the fully covered women getting more art than the horse girl slut
>>
>>499571238
what horse girl
>>
>>499571331
>>499571174
>>
>>499571238
No one likes a soc-dem class-traitor.
>>
>>499571174
>>499571402
shes a bunny
>>
File: leon.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Never forget your hero
The man who carried you from the start to the end
>>
Is catherina taking 90% of an enemy health bar and making the combat piss easy a bug or a feature.
>>
Louis sex
>>
>>499571402
cat.png
>>
>>499571528
A feature. It's doesn't matter because you'll only have enough time to use it for like 3 dungeons
>>
>>499571516
She's a cat
>>
>>499571516
She has ears like the horse in grand trad
>>
CATherina
you know
>>
>>499571980
nekorina?
>>
>PC shuts off mid game due to power outage
>Come back to the game
>Now every single face button is mapped backwards and i can't fix it
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>499572124
my bad
>>
>>499570556
Prince is worth it for Hero's Cry alone.
>>
File: 1500622226512.jpg (8 KB, 180x170)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I just finished the game and now i feel empty.
I will never experience travelling on Gauntlet Runner with the crew for the first time again, no more journey and no more Eupha
Fucking hell, i expected this as i took my time playing it but it still hits hard
>>
>>499571516
>>499571802
Also a horse tail.
>>
>>499506968
Ok I am gonna try that 4th dragon tower. First two fell to my samurai combo, the 3rd one needed me to retool into destroyer for almighty but I got him on hard as well. I haven't spoiled myself hugely on the last boss but I am anticipating a similar gimmick fight to the almighty one. I am thinking of trying out 2 generals (I am not very far with Bardon) with the ice weakness abilities, the utilitarian accessory on each so one can add the weakness and one can exploit, Junah saviour, and MC Dragoon with some heals + dekaja. I want to add my dodge machine ninja but can't swap out Junah or I can't proc the ice synth move, but maybe the MC can swap to saviour and I can squeeze in Heismay, idk.
>>
>>499573062
I'm starting to think you've never seen a horse
>>
>>499571526
He didn't carry anything. I benched him when I got Junah and ended up never putting him back in the party.
Sorry, Strohl, someone had to be the most boring party member.
>>
>>499573187
the ones in this game have different ears in every city
>>
>>499571575
Would Zorba stay and watch if he found Louis having sex with someone else
>>
File: RinAlternateRender.png (170 KB, 545x2000)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>499571980
It's just a Catherine reference.
>>
>>499573446
He'd go back to his room to write emo poetry under the light of a single black candle.
>>
>>499571526
Comes up with some of the most wild plans that work out in the end. One of the best bros in the series.
>>
>>499573187
I have horses in real life. The horses in-game don't all look like real horses.
>>
This game good?
>>
>>499573698
Cute girl
>>
>>499573698
My wife (male)...
>>
File: 20241016_073402.jpg (339 KB, 1620x1620)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>499573876
Yes, I like it.
>>
>>499573876
It mogs fr fr
>>
>>499573698
>no trap in metaphor
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.24 MB, 1920x1080)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
Completely fair and balanced archetype. Looking forward to taking it into regicide ng+
>>
>Rella can just telepathically communicate with every follower of Sanctism
Yeah sure why not I guess
>>
>>499573446
Louis has a cuck chair for him
>>
>>499574295
It's not an Atlus staple. The MC is so girly though that Atlus hired a female cosplayer to represent him at a promotional event.
>>
>>499574295
How would you know?
>>
>>499574369
By the end of the game it's abundantly clear that the setting works on very similar rules to persona. It's just collective unconscious fuckery
>>
>>499574326
>taking it into NG+
>he doesn't know
>>
>>499574369
Eupha also communicates telepathically with Will at one point. It's apparently just something you can do via magla.
>>
>>499574369
She is like one of a very small group of people that can use actual magic without an igniter anon
>>
>>499574681
Eupha could only talk to magla creatures like that, which is why she instantly assumes that you're a messenger of her god. One of the foreshadowings for OC donut steel
>>
>>499574295
Louis is a trap if you wanted to fuck a Clemar :^)
>>
Kind of surprising how hard this game encourages stacking the same class. I gradually ground down Elegy with one Tycoon. Checked youtube after and one guy beat him in literally one minute with a full Tycoon party
>>
>>499575039
The fact that Masked Dancer and Summoner can both flex into whatever you need while they both offer broken synthesis skills is wild. The only real drawback is the materials you need to flesh them out is basically random. I'm surprised there's no late game mask shop that just sells each mask for absurd amounts.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.8 MB, 2378x1153)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB PNG
I didn't play any of the EtriOd games, what happened here?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (290 KB, 678x577)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
I’d been seeing all the Rella fight bitching and wondered why it felt so vaguely familiar. Then, it hit me.
>Allied, seemingly innocent NPC with a fight right before the final stretch of the main story
>mindhacks
>oh god the afterimages/wall
>>
I love this fucking game
>>
I really would love to see the day to day on Louis's ship. Everyone seems to be crazy STRfags, pent up Junah/Louis fanboys or Bas. It's so fascinating.
>>
>>499573698
Tranny whose inclusion was pointless
>>
>>499575515
Reminds me of EO Untold’s Gladsheim, in which case it’s the result of humans using technology to combat pollution stemming from human overconsumption. Spoiler, but the humans didn’t “win” until a thousand years later after entire landmasses formed atop former capitals
>>
Is the final MC archetype stronger than tycoon with that fortune god weapon and the double crit acc?
>>
>>499576420
MC's donut steel archetype does less damage but has the most busted skill in the game (FOUR TURN CRYSTALS)
>>
File: cuno.png (1.6 MB, 1496x1509)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>Bas don't fookin' care!
>Why would Bas fookin' care?!
>A'right fine, I'll fight Louis wit ya, but only to honour me bro Del!
>>
is this leogron thing seriously just gonna spam heat riser and force me to use dekaja every turn?
>>
>>499576562
>disco elysium 2 where you play as detective cuno never
>>
File: 20241023193741_1.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
I fucking hate this place. No idea how to get to these places.
>>
>>499575039
All they'd need to do to balance it better is take the support skills that stack bonuses based on type and just have it stack based on "does your party have multiple copies of the skill"
>>
How is the english localization?
>>
>>499576420
As Prince I wasn't that impressed with my crit rate against bosses even with almost max luck and the two passives that increase crit chance. Tycoon might have a higher average damage, but Prince has other advantages.
>>
>>499576721
I just let God guide me through this shit
>>
File: 1720760488094312.png (410 KB, 425x506)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
What was his fucking problem
>>
>>499576721
You would not survive any of Atlus' actual dungeon crawlers
>>
>>499576891
It's fine. Comparing with the original script most changes just amount to smoothening sentences that sound stiff in a direct translation.
>>
>>499576990
he wanted hag puss
>>
>>499574594
Wait do you lose your archetype progress on ng+? How are you supposed to hit 100% archetype completion then I only got to 50%ish on most of my guys in regular NG.
>>
>>499577120
You don't lose your ranks but you have to unlock access to the archetypes again.
>>
File: outis.png (164 KB, 332x512)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>499576990
We all lose ourselves in pursuit of the barren wombs, anon...
>>
>>499577120
You don’t lose progress but you lose access until you unlock the lineage again, meaning you can use Samurai, Soul Hacker and Warlock/ElemMaster as soon as the mines but your special archetype won’t be on the table until you get to that point in the story again
>>
I didn't roll the canon Will build and I feel like I've cheated. I am end of August, should I restart?
>>
>>499576602
the one in the tower on hard? I found that if it used bullshit Soul Faggotry and got 6 turns that I was dead
For some reason, debuffing him made him not use it and so I killed him in 2 rounds
>>
>>499576990
He was born with that face so he had no chance to not be an asshole.
>>
>>499577839
It's funny, I played SMTVV right before this game and after the usual debuff and buff festival that game can be, I've found the most success in this game on hard just Grugging everything and Unga Bunga'ing as hard as ningenly possible
I've lost like... 2 random battles and that's it the entire game.
>>
File: 1717912719421041.jpg (54 KB, 450x658)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
>>499577925
Hey c'mon anon, that's not fair, he could also be a weird yoga instructor that talks about chakras.
>>
File: 1728020207650.png (288 KB, 824x617)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
Finally finished the game. Clear time of 94 hours without grinding, somehow. It's not free of criticisms, but it's still a fantastic game. I don't take points away for nitpicks because I can and will nitpick even perfection to hell and back, but there were a few pitfalls, conveniences, and mild contrivances that keep it from being otherwise perfect. The biggest ones are obviously concerning Altabury and whatever content may or may not have been cut from it, but there's little reason to talk on the obvious.
I think the biggest triumph of this game is the combat. The system itself, even if just a dusted-off version of DDS, allows a LOT of freedom while being restrictive enough to theoretically keep the challenge alive. It's only failing is that it really doesn't. Properly engaging with demon fusion in mainline can keep the challenge alive while exploiting it can lead to rightfully broken builds. Here on the other hand, properly engaging with the system will break the game given a reasonable amount of "effort". The synth skills are a brilliant addition to innovate on what party synergy can be, but using the system as intended will trivialize damn near any threat. That however, is also the reward for engagement and I doubt it can be ironed out without making the system feel too restrictive, thus remaining an inherent flaw in the design.
The biggest flaws of the game can be addressed as such: Main characters at times felt a bit weaker than persona casts, combat felt weaker than mainline, dungeons a weaker version of EO, etc. For as solid of a game as it is, it being a mix of other Atlus titles will at times feel like a welcomed blend with an exquisite taste, and others a mere sampler of things you'd wish for the full course on.
I do have to give the game props for having a relatively clean development with little in the way of constant changes like Persona 5 and the only things stuck in development hell being the mage academy and Hulkenberg's sex appeal.
Eupha best girl.
>>
wtf i just cleared the mid september climax part and now the game is telling me the final battle is on the 24th... i am not close to finishing all the follower bonds... wtf...
>>
>>499569323
What, really? Nooooo I should've grinded back in the final dungeon
>>
>>499578592
anon... surely you've played a Persona game before and can put two and two together.
>>
>>499578128
I've noticed this too, it's pretty strange, most you need is Dekunda/Dekaja in case the boss gets a bit silly. I think they wanted to make buffs/debuffs less important after moving the most important ones to synthesis, but this just results in me ignoring those synthesis spells because that's two whole press turns for a rather weak option.
>>
>>499578592
the game ends for real a month later. don't worry.
>>
>>499578592
What did you waste all of your time doing? You were told what the deadline is way back at the start.
>>
>>499578745
well i did every request and bounty and i have kind of equitably spread my time across certain followers excepting characters like maria who have a bond that's worth rushing for macro reasons. i was just concerned cuz its like i couldnt possibly have eupha or junah maxed by now and im thinking maybe i want to max them before the battle but idk i dont like such a close (faux) timer, it causes decision paralysis.
>>
>>499578478
>Main characters at times felt a bit weaker than persona casts
Can you elaborate on this a little?
>>
>>499578946
You'll have enough time
>>
File: batlin.png (913 KB, 1000x946)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>no motivational narrator party member to give the team buffs and insult the enemies to give them debuffs
Kusoge
>>
Now then, do I start a NG+ run on EZ mode/regicide or so I start an entirely new game and for no good goddamn reason try to solo it?
>>
>>499579073
The game isn't made for solo runs, you can't even modify your party until you get the fifth member and KO'd teammates will always come back with 1 HP, personally I'm thinking of doing a run without taking on optional encounters.
>>
File: muppet.png (136 KB, 481x234)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
I get that they want to have them talk like English people but isn't this a bit odd to include? I did see some npc dialogue where someone says the names for different types of weapons just kind of "exist" in their language and they don't understand where they came from, so I guess you can excuse phrases like this coming from the old world? There are other similar turns of phrase in the game like "we're on the same wavelength" which also would be anachronistic.
>>
>>499579574
Just localizer things
>>
>>499579574
The word is originally a portmanteau of "marionette" and "puppet" before the Muppets we know of today took over it as branding, so I can actually believe this would be spoken in a fantasy world like this.
>>
>>499579574
muppet post
>>
I feel like the menu UI could use more work. I didn't realize the narcissus brooch gives 15 magic and 15 luck until NG+
>>
>>499579574
I think they probably asked the voice actors to improv to some extent. I can't believe Atlus' US-based localisation team are as accurate as the game is with British dialects
>>
>>499580032
I remember during this game's marketing cycle over on /pg/ we discovered it was a different localization studio that did this. A British one, not the typical one they use.
>>
>>499579574
>I guess you can excuse phrases like this coming from the old world?
They're not actually speaking english (or japanese or any other language the game is translated into), it doesn't matter what modern expressions are used to transmit their speech to us, they're not diegetic.
>>
Should this get an anime?
>>
>>499579574
t. muppet
>>
>>499580258
I can already see the 7.2 on MAL.
>>
>>499580258
It's getting a manga already at least.
>>
>>499578974
Yeah. There was an additional train of thought there and somehow only the engine arrived with every car it was carrying vanishing.
Basically, the individual characters are very strong and probably contenders for the best, but the cast as a whole has less interaction with each other and less cohesion than some other casts. There are a few exceptions like Bas and Hiesmay, but once Hiesmay jumps on board, the characters tend to drift apart and do their own thing until it's time to slobber elda dick. While not as bad for existing in a vacuum as 4 or 5's cast was, they still fall into the pitfall of "show up, say their one line, and disappear". Bas is the best example of it with both being an example of lines that don't need to be said or aren't on track with others, and on the other end saying something so pointed that you wonder why anyone else bothered to speak in the first place.
Outside of the main cast though, side characters are the best they've ever been. Bond events have actual gravity to them and non-bond characters feel like far more than just cardboard cutouts with special mentions to Gideaux, Batlin, Del, and Edeni.
The antagonistic forces however are a bit lacking. While Louis often stole the show, his lackies were literal fucking whos, and Forden, who should have been a major antagonistic force to the character given their history and actions, just wasn't.
I understand that it's still a vague explanation, but things like "group cohesion" aren't particularly quantifiable and would properly require comparisons compiled in a multi-hour long YT essay video, which I'm not nearly homosexual enough to produce or care about.
>>
Metaphor: ReFantazio - Angry Video Game Nerd
>>
>>499580258
not after the P3 Aigis/Ryojiwank movies and the P4G, P5, DeSu2 animes
>>
>>499580872
four guys? no continues?
>>
>Repeatedly stated that music is one of the oldest forms of magic
>No music class
Big missed opportunity
>>
>>499581069
Gallica also states that it's essentially useless outside of making you feel less anxious. Although once she's at bond level 8 she does randomly show up in battle and shoot sheet music at you to give you extra turn icons
>>
>>499580872
Look at these bosses, man! Who made this shit, Hieronymus Bosch?
>pulls out a random, framed Bosch painting
Hey wait a fuck!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.57 MB, 1920x1080)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
The LEWDEST handshake
>>
>>499581408
>I love you too, and the guys!
>>
>>499581226
>it’s useless outside of making you feel less anxious
After playing through the whole game suddenly that sounds like a huge deal.
>>
File: 20241023053107_1.jpg (626 KB, 1920x1080)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
euphags in shambles
>>
>>499581069
If we do get a re release I’m demanding that each rank in Gallica’s bond unlocks a new battle theme, either from another Atlus game or original. Give her a music player function unlock for her rank 2.
>>
>>499581408
The sharks are gonna eat well tonight.
>>
>>499581069
Weird she doesn't unlock a bard class.
>>
>>499581226
>>499581645
>final skill on the class is a passive that blocks anxiety
This would easily take up an inheritance slot on every class on every character
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>499581408
You weren't supposed to post it without any form of censoring bro....
>>
>>499581506
Never fucking shit talk Rex again you secondary.
>>
>>499576131
It's a toxic discord
Or a cult
They're both almost the same really

Obsessed with impressing the mods so they can be mods one day/ Everyone openly wants to fuck the owner's girlfriend while she sends uwu emojis. A dogshit group of people with bad opinions but somehow has 4000 members.

Pic actually related. Talking to npcs gives mean girls tone like a ship that functions like a high school. Stohl managed to find a seat at the cool dude table at least.
>>
File: 20241023202846_1.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
Man I hate this stat, I WANT TO PROGRESS EUPHA
>>
>>499582314
Never post here again.
>>
>>499576990
he has a manbun do you really think he was going anywhere in his life?
>>
>>499582321
It was Eloquence I ended up way behind on, because I didn't notice the debates existed, and if you skip those there's barely any other sources of it. On the other hand Courage and Imagination are seemingly impossible to not go way over the cap on even if you never actively try to level them
>>
It was also the stat that delayed my full completion of the allies ranks the most, should have played more chess with Hulk.
>>
>>499580171
Make sense. They don't have a lot of "improvements" in the script, but they made some basic mistakes here and there. Mostly mistaking the subject pronouns, such as when they're delivering that persons from chapter 2, strohl said "we're not looking to stoning you here" even though it should be "they (the church) won't publicly execute an official like you"
>>
>>499578132
>wing is both in the foreground and background
ai is slop
>>
>>499582530
that's so fetch
>>
>>499582282
Calm down Xenokek, we know an interracial romance is normally your territory but let us have this one, ok?
>>
>>499582667
They literally added lesbian NPCs that don't exist in the JP version.
>>
File: bally's.png (406 KB, 491x766)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>lost his fiancé
>brings up his friends leaving him
>healing this autismo's debilitating loneliness
>literally tells the protagonist he loves him
Why does no one talk about the actual best social link?
>>
>>499580442
I'm the one who asked. I appreciate your thoughts, thanks. I agree with you overall. I certainly would have loved to see the party do a lot more as a group and form distinct individual bonds with each other. For example, Eupha has basically no "relationship" with Strohl; I don't remember them speaking directly to each other once. Many group conversations in the second half of the game feel more like the party is simply taking turns explaining the current events to (You) rather than speaking to each other.
>>
File: dad.jpg (110 KB, 928x648)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>499582979
No Atlus protagonist has ever come close to this so just shut your face, m'kay?
>>
>>499583050
They're not lesbos you fucking manchild jesus titty fucking christ
>>
Gallica HOT G L U E
>>
>>499583245
It's a pitfall almost every JRPG falls into so I don't hold it too much against them, but when you're placing Eupha and Junah at the table, it wouldn't hurt to give them something to talk about. But when you consider this is the same game that has unique dialogue for every character for every archetype, there's a clearly a lot of effort put into dialogue so it makes you question why the effort wasn't there. Especially with the gauntlet runner, with everyone locked into such a confined space, them not having conversations is clearly a misstep.
>>
>>499583050
Yea but still, it feels like nobody cares about translation mistakes when it's not about a controversial subject.
Those troonlators are always the first to defend their friends' fanfiction but oddly silent when it's actually shit.
>>
File: IMG_9041.jpg (142 KB, 580x800)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>499583257
>Two for one old civilization weapon
>Literal damaged goods kot
Allow me to blow your baby boy out of the water
No I will not acknowledge that Atlus is just the publisher
>>
>island people
>wear thick cloaks and huge metal buckets on head
>>
>>499581408
>handfucks you with both hands, unprotected, for the whole bond scene
>confesses and doesn't accept any responses that aren't positive
>wont even let go before the fade to black
why is this allowed
>>
>>499583995
They're not the sharpest tool in the shed, they sacrificed multiple people because of a translation mistake.
>>
File: 1729646728170060.jpg (174 KB, 868x1228)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>
>>499583050
Did you compare to jp script? And they aren't lesbians.
>>
>>499583801
Don’t forget the different attack animations for each archetype per member. Eupha’s Seeker opening volley has fantastic flow and Heismay’s normal attack on Warrior is as goofy as you expect, old man spends some 2 seconds waddling with the greatsword upright before cleaving
>>
File: Harem_End_II_Png.png (1.11 MB, 1200x675)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>499583903
Step aside.
>>
>>499584217
>mortal strike + catherine's opening volley
It's gaming time
>>
File: pepe blue shirt.jpg (18 KB, 512x468)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>499583257
Why come Morag turned into a high school girl?
>>
>>499583245
>>499583801
The Hulkenberg bond scene where she trains both MC and Strohl set up terrible expectations for me, since I thought it meant more ones like it would appear later on with party members interacting. Then it turns out to be the only time it ever happens, aside from maybe a few of Neuras's where Gallica pops up.
>>
>>499583050
Where?
>>
>>499584224
I understand that you're 10 years old, but adults that aren't related don't move in together to replace an absent spouse unless they're in a relationship.
>>
Just finished the game. Story is a bit inconsistent but at least the highlights are incredible. Eng dub was great, except for MC. Strohl in particular did a great job. I enjoyed the gameplay but I feel like the decision to tie weakness/repel/etcetera to turn loss/gain was a negative in the end.
>>
>>499583801
After Heismay's arc and great intro party dynamics go out the window.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1134x1512)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
i'm going to start treating Restless Woman in Grand Trad nicely and slowly start hitting on her
>>
>>499584224
Is the EN and JP scene different? how do they compare?
>>
>>499584893
>dub
>>
>>499583237
The curse of not being a non-playable male.
I love Nueras though, and I've said as much in these threads. His bond is actually very good for being confined to chats in the Runner, and his scene on the eve of the final day is touching too. He genuinely feels like found family for the protagonist, and vice versa. His affectionate sentiments ring truer than the usual from Persona bonds.
>>
>>499571174
Her ear wobbling in combat is super cute
>>
File: 1715895700325661.jpg (18 KB, 344x342)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>no one ever notices the fucking teleportation despite us seemingly doing it from inside the confines of town
>>
>>499584345
Get that red hussy away from Serina damnit. Only way Atlus will get me to even shoot a glance at Persona 6 after Metaphor would be a bratty junior party member like her. Or better yet, they could put that in Meta2: Kant’s Space Opera
>>
>>499584753
Damn I didn't know having a roommate makes you gay.
>>
>>499584431
>The Hulkenberg bond scene where she trains both MC and Strohl set up terrible expectations for me
Same here. The game would be really amazing if it had more of that. The runner is perfect for group activities but it doesn't get used for them.
>>
>>499584753
You seem autistic
>>
>>499585273
ad hominem
>>
>>499585142
>>499585273
Learn subtext.
>>
Where are the red crystals in the last month? I did 3 dungeons and there were none. I wanna grind my people.
>>
File: refined_tastes.jpg (34 KB, 640x466)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>499585065
>Serinafag
>>
group dynamic will never get the priority no matter how much you want it to
>>
Eupha should have killed herself.
>>
>>499585476
Talk to Edeni
>>
Junah should have killed herself on stage.
>>
File: 20241023210211_1.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
Is there something to this room? It has the inactive warp portals like the previous floor.
>>
>>499584893
I also thought that Strohl's performance was great until he started doing that "take a sharp breath between sentences" thing on every single line at endgame.
>>
>>499585862
>coomer party
>>
>>499585006
>His affectionate sentiments ring truer than the usual from Persona bonds.
When you look around the runner, you can see he basically lives there and has had very little reason to remain in contact with people. So when he's got a full party of people who actually want to keep him company, it puts his scenes into perspective.

I think his glasses collection is really cute. There's one with bunny ears too.
>>
>>499585812
>Junah should have done something that never crossed her mind.
Mean while Eupha was ready to sacrifice herself to the dragon. Should have done it. She messed up the party dynamic.
>>
>>499585862
nice team, faggot
>>
Is this game badly optimized? I noticed there are areas or even just merely looking in a particular direction in a particular zone just tanking my framerate.
>>
>>499586058
>muh party dynamic
literally the least important thing in any rpg
>>
>>499585934
These are the most anti coomer jrpg girls except maybe Hulk
>>
I got 100 hours out of this game and yet it still felt short. Only 5 major areas feels a bit too little for a game like this
>>
>>499585862
that anon was right about spoiler usage correlating to iq
>>
>>499585934
>He doesn't know the potential of the coomer crew
>>
>>499586138
Eupha fag cope.
>>
>>499586152
There's only 3 real dungeons and one of them is literally ripped from EO
>>
i think the eldan hottie should take a three eyed bride, preferably brown
>>
>>499586138
Soulless post.
>>
>>499586152
all the coolest areas in the game are the ones you can't do anything in
>>
Sex with our Del
>>
>>499586110
Japanese developers completely missed the last 20 years of advances in LOD and culling techniques so as soon as you're in a large area with lots of overlapping geometry the engine falls over and dies unless you run around staring at the floor
>>
>>499586301
No, he should take a clemar bride, preferably racist.
>>
>>499586301
Mustari girl hands typed this post.
>>
>>499586370
If Paripus are degenerates do you think the brothers had to take care of themselves on their own?
>>
>>499586401
she's literally the I FUCKING HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU DIE comic
>>
File: 6756.jpg (395 KB, 1290x1080)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>499586338
It was a baffling decision.
>>
File: gallica.jpg (30 KB, 268x237)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Gallica sitting on the rim of my cup! It's indirect cunnilingus!
>>
>>499586338
>>499586520
fully explorable in the re-release
>>
>>499586495
You just know she refantasizes about some dirty Elda sweeping her off her feet.
>>
File: 1597772294762.png (108 KB, 300x300)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>499586432
How do you think Del got the money to feed his brother?
>>
>>499586597
I legit thought about drinking Gallica's piss every time I saw her sitting on a cup.
>>
>>499585029
Some NPCs do notice, but they can't believe it.
>>
>>499586597
The cups she sit on are upside down dummy
>>
File: file.png (3.5 MB, 1318x1339)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
Infinitely worse than macca grinding for the cathedral of shadows
And this is only ONE CHARACTER
>>
Hey you should probably heal yourself. Hey you could really use some healing. Heal yourself before it's too late. It's not a race just heal yourself.
>>
>>499585029
They already gave a handwave explanation in P5, they're not going to say it again
>>
>>499586338
This.
>>
Are the tower revisits with new enemies or is it just a lot of jobbers and a big boss?
>>
>>499586607
They could be teases to areas for a prequel
>>
>>499587002
M8 just whack the endless respawn fishes in the last dungeon you get like 99 aexp items in 3 mins or less
>>
So was the Gallica dub just Cassandra but under a pseudonym? Her voice sounds exactly like a certain catlike girl
>>
>>499587002
You're level 54, you're way too low level to be grinding that. The proper grind spots are later in the game
>>
>>499587373
I'll grind on you.
>>
>>499587325
Is that dungeon the avatar or the next?
>>
>>499587292
Mix of jobbers and new enemies
>>
>>499587292
both, it's mixed
>>
>>499587464
After
>>
Just got to Virgin Island. Does my wife join as soon as I enter the dungeon or is not until after the deadline? I don't want them to miss side exp if I save the main dungeon until later.
>>
Heismay had a child out of wedlock
whore
>>
>>499586370
How does he like it?
>>
>>499587895
She joins before the dungeon boss,
>>
>>499587895
At the end of the dungeon you definitely don't want to wait for the deadline because you have to do an optional dungeon for her almost right away
>>
>can't just travel from the dungeon to the enemy runner
Ugghhhh
>>
>>499587895
Just shotgun the dungeon. She doesn't join until after. But the dungeon goes a lot smoother if you do the side dungeons first and her level reflects that.
>>
>>499587895
Junah already joined the party at that point.
>>
someone in here told me to switch hulkenberg to healer for the zorba fight, but healer is weak to the zombies normal attacks. anyone want to explain this retardation?
>>
I just did the manor in the sky on Hard and I still haven't used a better healing spell than Medi.
>>
Catherina and Brigitta are the only girls worth shit and aren't playable
>>
>>499587942
It seems more likely that he reproduced asexually because I don't recall his partner being mentioned once
>>
Is it that obvious my shirt is wet? I'm not sure what it is either. I found Eupha tucking it back in with my other clothes. She said it was a Mustari ointment for anxiety so it might be a bit intolerant to just wash it right away.
Tastes a bit salty...
>>
>>499588623
Your clothes have the forever-stink now. Throw em away.
>>
>>499588623
why are you eating your shirt
>>
>>499588598
He talks about his first love in a hot spring scene
>>
>>499588935
What does he say?
>>
File: Merchant Wife.jpg (921 KB, 3585x2048)
921 KB
921 KB JPG
>people saying she's brown Sae
Is that true?
>>
I don't understand the line Junah gave about no longer being Louis's caged bird when she had the freedom to do whatever she wanted and he never rejected any of her requests? He doesn't seem to be possessive at all
>>
>>499589153
It fades to black when he asks mc if he'd like to know and I think his cave tent had his kid writing about "mom" but for some reason Heismay never says anything about her on screen.
>>
>>499589347
next you're going to tell me he wasn't actually the bad guy
>>
>>499589347
A gilded cage is still a cage
>>
>>499589603
The only real villain in the game is Hulkenberg. Louis was justified in everything from the moment she raided his pantry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_TYpSfpKKs

Why is this man screaming at me
>>
>>499570694
tycoon has some godlike passives
>>
>>499589797
She willingly went there and freely left when she was ready without any drama
It makes me wonder if whatever was between them was rewritten
>>
>>499588935
First love != mother of child
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.88 MB, 1952x1080)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
Samurai class (physical in general) is busted bros
Pic is spoilers for a lvl 70+ sidequest boss on hard.
This was the amount of damage I was able to get from a severe slash synthesis skill crit. I was only level 60, and it was also a one shot kill!
>>
File: 1722202913727536.jpg (850 KB, 3840x2160)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>>499589168
If there was a Persona 5 character she's most similar to, it would be Sae. Keywords: most similar. She's not all that similar if you think about it.
>>
>>499589347
Yeah, I didn't get that part either. She didn't seem to be under any kind of confinement whatsoever.
>>
>>499590080
So you agree he's a whore
>>
>>499590074
You having a weird interpretation of something that's contradictory isn't an indication that something had rewrites
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.95 MB, 1920x1080)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>499590074
She's talks about it after, but she's not really referring to physical captivity and more to the fact that she had to put on a false self the whole time, she very much was playing the sycophant and she's happy to be free of that.
>>
>>499590315
Rewrite is the cope word for this fanbase
Trannies threw it around nonstop to reconcile how Ann in p5 didn't line up with their politics
>>
File: hero-art.jpg (334 KB, 957x1080)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>499590431
/ourwife/ Junah is so cute
>>
>>499588302
You kill the zombies before they hit her bro
The actual EZ method that people don’t talk about enough is Brawler. Get anyone on brawler, have them dab on zombies with one light synthesis skill, use the remaining turns to heal/buff the Brawler and poke at Zorba. Even if they don’t die they’ll be incredibly low, you only need the zombies dead before he enrages them when both are alive on his turn
>>
>>499590431
I forget did that long espionage achieve anything useful at all since the curse formula ended up being a massively useless lead?
>>
>>499590792
People are just very bad at understanding what goes on behind the scenes, often confusing something that was very much done with intention to something like running out of time or the budget being too tight. Like I saw a post where someone was complaining that they couldn't swap archetypes mid battle and was wondering if they ran out of time, like no you dipshit, that's just a game design decision.
>>
Bat Man
>>
>>499589347
After playing further and doing her bond, it reads a lot better as her doing the usual Persona thing of lashing out at all her insecurities even if the current situation isn’t necessarily related to them. Being a nidia slave until she was like 8 years old, only to be adopted into the church lapdog family that lives to carry out wet work for His Eminence did something to her psyche
>>
brigitta literaly ended racism
>>
>>499588404
and you never will, the mp ratio on the stronger heals are fucking scuffed
>>
>I spend a month trying to break into Louis' ship
>the curse is the one crime he didn't do
E-epic
>>
>>499591730
MP is a complete non-issue late game you can cook as many MP items as you can hold
>>
>>499583237
racism
>>
>>499591730
>>499591798
Who cares, Tycoon’s item effect doubling passive makes it the best at everything. Those MP buns you can buy from the vendor in Altabury refresh half your active party’s MP with that fucking passive
>>
>>499592427
tycoon isnt unlocked until very late in the game regardless
>>
>>499591483
That makes sense, I can't believe the slavery is just offhandedly mentioned only in her bond though
>>
>>499591483
what the fuck kind of labor is a Nidia toddler even good for
>>
File: 1728767978999283.gif (974 KB, 728x546)
974 KB
974 KB GIF
even in metaphor FOE
>>
>>499592703
You know
>>
>game makes a big deal about the difficulty of getting to the Tyrant Star
>tiny scene of Nueras in the cockpit with no BGM or animation
>"I'm taking off the limiters!"
>cut to More's storybook narration on the map
>cut back to the runner crashed on the star and everyone standing outside of it
>"that was a close shave, almost too close..."

Seriously? I know this game has struggled to showcase any action scenes up to this point, but we get fucking nothing?
>>
>>499592703
People don't get female slaves for labor, unless you mean the other kind
>>
>>499592872
indie company, pls understandu
>>
PC bros is the CE table to unlock the NG+ superboss reliable??

>>499590190
tfw Strohl is 4 times stronger than Armageddon
>>
File: 1702907479250175.png (888 KB, 1200x675)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
in louis's world you get monaco
in william metaphor's world you detroit

this game pushes the fantasy angle hard because deep down they know who's truly right
>>
I'm actually not too much of a fan of a lot of the main story cast bonds. It feels like a lot of them are "we don't know what to do with the characters since we've already resolved their character in the main story, so let's give them a side story" which is kind of problem I had with some of P5's as well. Then you end up with bonds that are more about Vinca, or Rhodanthe, or that other singer, or that sanctist guy. Compare it to non story bonds like Brigitta, or Alonzo or Maria and those feel a lot more substantial for the characters.
>>
>>499593214
heismay's makes sense at least
>>
File: 1727493273905123.png (463 KB, 356x652)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
is hulkenussy good for you?
>>
How long did it take you to figure out the secret behind Heismay's clones? Ill admit it took me a good while. At one point I was staring at their ears to see if there were discrepancies lmao
>>
>>499593406
hulkenberg isnt a gook this is not a faithful cosplay
>>
>>499593335
Yeah, that's one of the better ones, because it actually expands on stuff we knew from the main story, rather than inventing new characters and conflicts that we didn't know about before.
>>
>>499593481
It completely went over my head. I was attacking the one who had his animation out of sync, wondering why I was always wrong, and then I looked at the ground.
>>
>>499593481
It took me until the end of the second fight. I kept looking at his animation.
>>
>>499593603
>>499593720
Yup, the animation threw me off as well
>>
>>499593481
It jumped in my face immediatly really, it's not my first rodeo, fucking ninjas thinking they're slick.
>>
>>499590868
ok I got it with brawler. as long as you don't end your turn with 2 zombies alive you're basically good. healer spamming either AOE heal or AOE light damage every turn whittling down zorba and giving extra actions.
>>
>>499593481
I was looking at his eyes and outfit details, then I thought “hold on this reminds me of a certain Nocturne boss” and cackled after confirming the gimmick was the same. Really wish there were more blatant reference fights worked into the game
>>
>>499593481
literally immediately, before the pre fight cutscene even ended
>>
>>499593481
I saw the shadow and recognized the gimmick from Nocturne
>>
>>499593481
Instantly because I'm not a retard.
>>499593603
>>499593720
>>499593847
Retards.
>>
Since they ran out of interesting looking humans so quickly I guess they can't use Bosch in another game
>>
>>499593481
wait what? I thought the gimmick just attack one of them and all of the clones will disappear? did I just get lucky twice?
>>
>>499593214
I don't agree that Bas, Hulk, or Junah's bonds were more about the NPCs in them than the party members. You learn a lot of stuff about each of them that didn't come up in the main story and they deepen the trust and affection between those characters and the MC.
>>
File: 172902183902893.png (145 KB, 642x389)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>
>>499592579
While it’s an insane thing to just drop in the middle of the “we gotta help that singer!” plot, it feels realistic for an extremely internally-guarded woman to only tell you info that she “owes” an explanation for. I think 3-4 bond scenes that talk about her experience and recollection of those times would diminish her character, though it’s quite shocking that her being enslaved isn’t referenced or alluded to by some NPC/event outside of the bond
>>
>>499594637
I was being somewhat hyperbolic, I guess I just don't like feeling that a story or character exists in filler land. Like Bas will go on about how important Vinca was to him, yet he was never mentioned before that bond and he was never mentioned after, that's what gives it that side story feeling. Something like Heismay's or Strohl's bonds dig into conflicts they've had from the main story, but then you have ones like the ones listed that feel like they had to invent new ones. So I guess it's not that you don't learn about the characters, it's just that it feels so divorced from the main story. Or like Neuras's for example, his doesn't feel like a side story split into 8 parts, a lot of it is just discussions that go into his past and his way of life and thinking, and I think that feels better to me.
>>
I got Junah and I'm dropping the game. The story is fucking retarded.
>>
Hey can you take your faggot back
>>499595539
>>499595316
>>499595015
>>499594845
>>499594238
>>499594014
>>499593278
>>
>>499595743
Nothing wrong with that really, it is basically a persona game.
>>
>>499595556
first fatlus game?
>>
>>499595743
stay in your containment thread
>>
>>499595743
that guy is based
>>
>>499595824
Turks are "basically" European.
It's a big fucking difference.
>>
>>499589347
It's like they tried to write a storyline for Juna but forgot about it not even halfway through.
>>
File: 20241024033959_1.jpg (543 KB, 1920x1080)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>499564946
>>499566970
>synthesis skill discount accessory
Turns out her 100% Archetype reward is this Crosier with the same effect, nice.
>>
>>499595743
>insane romancefag
No thanks
>>
>>499595743
Metaphor will probably end up back in /pg/ some day, you better get used to it.
>>
File: 1729395694621152.png (337 KB, 502x537)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>499595743
no
>>
>>499595743
Metaphor is a persona game.
>>
File: 20241024_eyecatch_1.jpg (617 KB, 1200x630)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>
>>499596071
No one wants that.
>>
File: high fa.png (1.1 MB, 960x1280)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>499586370
>eternal shota
>can afford literally Chanel
Bet those experiments were for ignighters you don't usually find in shops.
>>
>>499596230
It's sadly going to happen. We cannot sustain this thread forever.
>>
>>499596230
Get used to it
>>
>>499595743
The only Metaphor posts /pg/ doesn't complain about are the ones shitting on the game.
>>
>>499596462
Because all the sane /pg/ poster are playing metaphor
>>
>>499596376
I disagree.
>>
Opening a restaraunt called hulkenburgers and selling bug burgers.
>>
File: 1091 - Dy9JCO8.jpg (37 KB, 400x386)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>fight Leogron
>spams heat riser every single turn while keeping my party permanently at 3 attack debuffs
what the fuck do i even do against this
every boss on hard mode has been a cinch but i'm unironically hard-walled here
and before you get cute, yes i have everyone in the back row, that's not the damn problem
>>
>>499596841
Dekunda, dekaja, smack him with the other two
>>
>>499596841
dumb frogposter
>>
>>499596462
yeah but like 90% of those are from the sumischizo so who cares lmao
>>
>>499596841
I honestly killed him in a couple of turns. He was so easy I don't even remember which tactics I used.
>>
>>499596841
dekunda deez nuts
>>
>>499596376
You can if you get a schizo
>>
>>499597198
>if
>>
>>499596970
>>499597159
for some reason i forgot dekunda was a healer skill
christ that means this is going to be an insane slog, i'm gonna run out of MP having to dekunda/kaja every single turn before even getting halfway i think
doesn't help that apparently i misread the weather forecast and now i have to fight it in bad weather
>>
>>499596841
>baby's first smt game
you ALWAYS bring dekunda and dekaja into every fight once you unlock them
hell the final boss of SMTIVA is just a dekunda/dekaja check
>>
>>499597329
That one isn't dedicated enough to come here 24/7
>>
>>499597436
i've played more smt than you and dekunda checking is the worst part of this franchise
>>
>>499597436
>baby's first poorly designed game
>>
>using dekunda or dekaja
you didn't beat the game.
>>
>>499590989
Had the unintended consequence of turning Bastilio and Fidelio against Louis
>>
Post top 3 strongest archetypes
>early game
>mid game
>late game
>>
>>499596376
You can become the next /ddlc/
I believe in you
>>
>>499597436
Metaphor is based because there are multiple lategame damage moves that have dekaja effect built in.
I used Reset Talismans everytime I needed dekunda.
>>
>>499597002
It's amazing how one (1) shitspammer can just totally destroy a general.
>>
>>499597397
dekunda and dekaja is only 12 mp, that's nothing at that point
>>
File: 20241023195844_1.jpg (799 KB, 2560x1440)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>499597397
>level 55
wow no wonder i'm doing sub-200 damage with my botras
boy it sure would be nice if the game gave a recommended level range for dungeons so you don't go into shit like this at level 32
>>
>>499597898
You just suck at the game.
>>
File: 20241023005157_1.jpg (10 KB, 200x112)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>
>>499598024
>go into level ~30 area expecting level ~30 bosses
>lol jk here's a boss 20 levels higher that's going to hard stat check you
>oh and it takes three days to come out here too :^)
>>
>>499597782
Early game is magic knight for me. The thunder move and magic guard shut down many bosses
Midgame is soul hacker. AoE almighty that's basically free (for the main caster at least). Samurai is a second contender because of elemental coverage and extreme phys aoe.
Lategame, you know who. It's not even a contest.
>>
>>499598250
your mom was playing the game and she told me you can tell the estimated level you should be for a dungeon by the rank of the quest
>>
>>499593481
I just beat Digital Devil Saga about 2 months ago and was thinking I just had to blindly guess hoping for Gallica to give a hint like the Beck fight. Then when that wasn't working, I noticed that 3 had animations in sync but so I attack the odd one out and that didn't work either. By that time I had gotten lucky to hit him enough that I never needed to figure it out.
>>
>>499598305
>by the rank of the quest
nigger you can't be serious right now
>>
>>499597883
they're both 18 MP actually
>>
File: bnnn.jpg (240 KB, 2048x1152)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
How good is Dragoon compared to other caster? Please help.
>>
Do the big teeth spawn more than once? I couldn't get the accessory from either of them.
>>
>>499598621
Never post this image again.
>>
>>499598621
i would respond but you appended your pedophilia collection for no apparent reason so now i'm not going to
>>
>>499598621
good pic, ignore the schizo's
>>
>>
>>499595962
What's the most optimal way to grind everyones 100% mastery ultimate equipment?? I only have the MCs atm
>>
>>499596219
Need Bas.
>>
>>499598250
>game shows you difficulty rank of every quest
>quest is higher difficulty than the main story dungeon you are supposed to be doing
>dungeon has perpetual bad weather so no press turns
>waah why is this hard?
>>
>>499599086
>dungeon has perpetual bad weather so no press turns
lol you can just talk to the weather chad and turn it neutral
>>
>>499599362
you didnt beat the game
>>
My mom saw me doing Maria's social link and sent me a text saying she's concerned about my video game choices
>>
>>499599415
fake and gay
>>
>>499599415
your mom wants a grandchild and youre here playing weeaboo shit
>>
>>499599415
tell your mom to get her mind out of the gutter
>>
>>499599362
I believe you can't do that until you beat the Dragon Temple. So the anon that's complaining about getting filtered 20 levels below doesn't have access because he would not be that low of a level if he did the insanely long Dragon Temple before the tower
>>
>>499598024
>>499598250
Anon I hate to say it but your builds are probably just terrible
>>
>>499599415
I literally can't imagine what age you'd have to be for this conversation to occur and make sense. if you're like 14-23 then whatever, what has she to be concerned about, if you're older, why did she even see it, and furthermore why would she think it's her place to criticize a fully fledged adults media habits?
>>
>>499582321
That like one Wisdom practice in front of Opera house
>>
My neurons activate so damn hard whenever Eupha yells "IT IS YOUR TURN" with her cute accent.
>>
>>499599539
To be fair anon did have his dick out while playing.
>>
>>499579574
hey uh..you know...that the muppets were named after the word and didn't invent it...right?
>>
>>499599605
>if you're older, why did she even see it, and furthermore why would she think it's her place to criticize a fully fledged adults media habits?
I currently reside in her basement and dont pay rent
>>
willxlouis
>>
>>499597084
same lol
>>
>>499599771
not canon
the only canon faggot is (you)
we only do canon magic builds here
>>
File: 20241023202029_1.jpg (446 KB, 2560x1440)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>499599587
well that took fucking forever but yeah i was overthinking it, slugging it out with dekunda/kaja worked, still had to use the full party MP heal cause i was dealing so little damage
>>499599587
yeah my MC is fucked up, i'm building him for STR/AGI but spent way too much time in the early game dicking around with random archetypes that don't really benefit from it like mage/healer
i considered restarting the game to correct my build but at this point it's probably not worth it
>>
Eupha on the bench where she belongs! Cute!
>>
File: 20241024042241_1.jpg (608 KB, 1920x1080)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>499599025
I don't know about optimal, but for the last 7 and a half hours I've still been hitting those two mimics in the Disgraced Ruins as a ninja with merchant skills attached while holding luck increasing items.
I made everyone royal a few hours ago, but I'll soon run out of mag.
>>499553435
Seems you were right, I'm down to 200k mag now...
>>
neuras really made me do all that work for nothing huh
>>
>>499600062
2 nukes wasn't enough
>>
>>499600038
why is ninja good? i completely abandoned that class line after mastering it for the royal ones
>>
File: METAPHOR_vPBOU4WkgA.jpg (1.5 MB, 3440x1440)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>499599948
So the next place up is probably the Eupha quest place. I would say go there without removing the heat wave for bonus exp and just park yourself in front of one of the easy ass crystals that make two skeletons like this one

I have 99 leaves on stock for when I unlock classes like the tycoon, general T3, and faker t3 I'm stuck waiting on, so I use 20, and then farm, use 20, and then farm
You'll get to 99 assuming you have 5 maxed jobs like 30 minutes or less so toss on a podcast

Take MC through Samurai and/or Ninja, but Samurai should be first. Get him some STR and some good hard hitting moves. Brawler is also okay
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.21 MB, 1575x887)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>
>>499600241
>why is ninja good?
It's not, but any thief archetype will have a chance to steal the 3K a-exp item from mimics in quick battle.
>>
>>499600492
I unlocked classes just to see the dialogue even when I didn't intend on using them
>>
>>499600492
what does she even mean by "leaving your heart lying around"
>>
File: 20241024043232_1.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1080)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>499600241
The mc-exclusive Pickpocket skill, as the other anon said.
>>
File: cute.png (1.07 MB, 1158x723)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>499599764
why don't you pay rent?
>>
>>499600703
she tore hers out but I'm not sure if they put any of them back in either
>>
>>499600278
you know, I bet 4 dark knights all equipped with cross class Counter would utterly dickslap this game
>>
>>499593156
How did you even find a table with it? Anyway >>499556993
>>
Trickster is a top 3 class easily (not counting the royal classes of course because they're fill up nearly all of the top 10) There's only 1-2 bosses in the game that can keep up with vidyartha into debilitate spam. (Because none of the bosses are smart enough to use dekunda). It's easily the fastest buff/debuff upkeep in an Atlus game
>>
>>499600814
No where will hire me
>>
>>499601137
>Because none of the bosses are smart enough to use dekunda
Pretty sure the dragons after Eht do
>>
>>499601623
just put dekaja and dekunda on your party members and those bosses are free (the turn icon gimmick is funny though)
>>
>>499601623
having one person spam an item I have 99 of to make them waste a turn is worth it if they do
Generally I have found that have tetrakarn and the magic one equipped and just using it wins me 99% of battles
>>
>>499601137
>vidyartha into debilitate spam
Oh I see, you use vidyartha to put them down to minimum, then you use debilitate to so it never runs out.
That's pretty good.
I used Heismay with Adamant Nightblade with the turn cost accessory to defeat the first dragon. I noticed the hit/evasion never ran out because I kept using Nightblade.
>>
I've seen people say that the reason Heismay is good is he dodges a shitload of attacks so the monster wastes icons
And then I saw someone say the Hulkenberg does the same thing. Anyone know what they meant by that? She can reflect magic attacks with a passive but it's 15% only
>>
>>499602252
yea hulkenberg is worse at nullifying enemy press turns than heismay but unlike heismay she is actually useful at things other than that
>>
>>499602252
counter goes off very often for me, idk if I'm just lucky but during one of the trial dragon fights she got the repel 3 times in a row (all 3 of those being on his first attacks too) which led to me winning
>>
File: 20241024045342_1.jpg (443 KB, 1920x1080)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
Does Omni-Counter stack with the other two?
>>
>>499602438
>>499602418
Okay, so they are referring to the repel then. I slapped the phys one on her too (from Paladin? Don't remember). Don't know if it changes later but her taunting wins so many fights on hard. They smack her for like 30 damage
>>
>>499602574
no not to my knowledge
i tried having all 3 and only omni-counter would ever go off
>>
File: 1702934894641240.jpg (209 KB, 3840x2160)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>499599025
>>499599025
Get to the final final dungeon, master all the royal archetypes to unlock the Prince synthesis move that does 9999 damage to all. Farm the giant teeth that also drop the repel accessories.
>>
why doesn't anyone ever consider who should serve as queen in will's new regime
>>
>>499602252
Inherited normal and Magic Counter stack with Omni Counter. She gets a spear that "increases" chance of counter. She will be repelling any non-almighty attack like 50% of the time with that setup.
>>
>>499602791
Because Gallica already fill that function.
>>
>>499602627
Aww, damn.
>>
>>499602810
Ah, good shit. Yeah man, I saw everyone saying how shit she was and I've been a little slow so I barely am at returning the spear to Louis but I feel like I am in Bizarro World because she is probably the reason I've been cruising through hard and is 100% the only reason I survive a fucked up ambush sometimes
>>
>>499602791
Gallica is Will's queen, just like Agrica was the First King's queen.
>>
>>499602791
Probably because Will is only like 19 or so in the ending. Plenty of time to worry about a queen later.
>>
>>499603181
can gallica bear an heir
>>
File: 1729510318287185.png (1.09 MB, 944x992)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>499603338
Only one way to find out
>>
>>499601137
Yeah, I agree. It's pretty funny how tough it is to make a supreme support demon in most SMT games by fusing and this game just goes "here you buddy, have it all"
>>
>strohl starts cooking up a plan
Yep, kino inbound.
>>
>>499602791
Maria is always close by so everyone assumes its going to be her
>>
Fine, I'll make it yet again.
>>499604390
>>499604390
>>499604390
Migrate.
>>
>>499599771
Porn soon
>>
>>499602710
Holy shit that's great.
I imagine the final final dungeon is also great for MAG?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.