[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 91802639081273.png (217 KB, 373x471)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>Run Energy Changes - Open Beta 2
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/run-energy-changes---open-beta-2?oldschool=1

>Project Zanaris: October Update
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/project-zanaris-october-update?oldschool=1

>Halloween Fixes & Miscellaneous Changes
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/halloween-fixes--miscellaneous-changes?oldschool=1

>I'm new, what should I do?
Quests:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_quest_guide
Diaries:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/Achievement_Diary

>Communication & Info
Wiki: https://osrs.wiki/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OldSchoolRS
Chat channel: fart cc

>/osg/ 2024 Skilling Competition
https://templeosrs.com/competitions/standings.php?id=24607

previous >>499603113
>>
>>499709246
who is he
>>
File: choclate cookie.png (341 KB, 423x479)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
hey bro, you're going mory for leagues right? we're going to be doing tob
>>
i don't think i'll be going mory, sorry sis
>>
that is an excellent op
>>
stupid bondie cat
>>
thanks i made it a long time ago photoshop is my passion
>>
>>499709412
what type of cookie is that
>>
can you photoshop me with raids kc
>>
File: 78984668_p0.png (1.31 MB, 1300x1300)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
cant really bring myself to going mory just for tob even though tob would be fun sorry
>>
i have to be as vague as possible but i want to confess my love to a certain threadgirl nobody in particular but i think shes going to make fun of me to her gim team if i do and i dont want to be bullied so idk what to do
>>
that is very romantic i hope it goes well
>>
i am suicidal irl
>>
if she is in my gim team she would never do that we like to uphold the values of the meriicord positivity force in all gim interactions and activities
>>
sorry i have to keep it vague it could be anyone in a gim team
>>
oh okay well ultimately it seems weird that you would fall in love with the kind of person that would be so mean and make fun of you maybe you should work on your self esteem
>>
which slop is best to play runescape with:

0-4 Panda Express
5-9 Chick Fil A
>>
Wintertodt guides have the old WT system.
I miss it already :(
>>
Hmnmgh, I'm gonna roon
>>
can you not roll your slop here im trying to concentrate
>>
im two faced
>>
i dont really control who i fall in love with
>>
who do you think femboy tummy is in her gim with
>>
thats so me i love the girls who love to hate
>>
has anyone ever had their accounts suspended for buying timecards from key sites
>>
thats just like me maybe i could take your hand and run it up my thigh
>>
higher heels and lipstick napkins
>>
merii not going moryy in leagues changes everything for me
>>
im so cold runey player its almost time to set up the space heater pointed at my butt
>>
thats odd i point mine up at the ceiling fan to better circulate the warm air
>>
I made brats and onions for dinner, slow cooked them in a cast iron. Took the brats out after 12 mins, salted the onions and finished them with beef broth over low heat.

Overall, the meal was an 8/10 but I lacked a decent mustard.
>>
omg thats so brat
>>
File: 1538418355600.png (460 KB, 1130x603)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
nth for add lolis to osrs
>>
365 onion girl
>>
(cookin that)
>>
if vscape adds lolis to osrs before jagex does i will drop my bank and only play private servers for the rest of my life
>>
File: bandos.png (107 KB, 779x924)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
would he pass a current poll
>>
he would be added unpolled as part of a body positivity diversity change
>>
omggg girls get in the gimpcord NOW you will not believe who just professed to me
>>
why are you being mean to me
>>
um when a girl teases you that means she likes you
>>
the drama is delicious
>>
well then she should have said that instead of telling me i was hinkled and im a creep and should never message her again
>>
the end of an era
>>
>she
>>
>>499713000
proof?
>>
something flew by my camera really fast and i thought it was a player but it turned out to just be an impling
>>
sometimes that happens to me irl i think theres shadow demons watching me play runey
>>
Did a 5 minutes Halloween Event on OSRS and got all the rewards from the past 10 years. Why is RS3 gatekeeping cosmetics?
>>
why are you asking stupid questions stupid bitch
>>
idk go ask the rs3 general
>>
you never hear about ghost orbs these days
>>
they should add muskets to osrs
>>
sometimes i accidentally click the bones and bury them by mistake
>>
i feel my toon could go sicko mode with a bayonet
>>
sometimes i actually click the post butto
>>
i always click the post button cause i dont have the hacker extension or whatever that lets you cntrl enter to psot
>>
one look give em whiplash
>>
>>499715565
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jAtHf9RA4w
this plays in my head whenever i hear whiplash
>>
are you rushing or dragging
>>
whatever you do dont look at global chat
>>
not quite my tempo
>>
Terence Fletcher: Were you misclicking or did you lag?
Andrew: I-I don’t know.
Terence Fletcher: Get your ticks right! Start counting!
Andrew: Five, six...
Terence Fletcher: In FOUR ticks, dammit! Watch your rhythm!
Andrew: One, two, three, four.
>>
who are those people are they your friends
>>
what people
>>
the guys in that conversation
>>
can i get a lol
>>
for osg movie night we should watch whiplash
>>
>>499710421
lol
>>
u can experience whiplash by joining the ca's discord
>>
im loling at you if that counts. also you cant have any whiplash until you finish your barry lyndon
>>
do NOT enter global chat the situation is getting worse by the minute
>>
i have a zuk helm so i dont really see a point in joining a ca discord
>>
are the mods discussing the take down notice
>>
im gettin ready to head to edinburgh :D im gonna play runescape and ignore my girlfriend im so excited
>>
um that wasnt me im still watching barry i think the intermission is coming up based on the time left
>>
fine if were not watching whiplash im going to watch more about the delphi trial
>>
i am so sick of jaycutie begging for sympathy saying she cant afford vegetables when she goes to europe every 3 months
>>
down the hill
>>
she can stuff her face with pizza and coke if she wants to leave her alone
>>
i go to europe every day what does it say about me?
>>
my favorite scene so far was when he kissed his fat ugly captain friend while he died
>>
when have i ever said i can't afford vegetables or asked for sympathy for being fat lol
i jus play runescape on my fat ass girl =v=
>>
>>499714927
i think about muskets all the time
>>
does your gf cover your travel expenses
>>
wish i had a rsgf to pay for my travel expenses to europe
>>
the time she did but she loves me less now so my mom is paying for this trip runescape
>>
lol (pity)
>>
>>499715792
>>499716581
we dont play vscape
>>
jaycutie is lucky she is in michigan otherwise i would plap her so hard she would never travel to europe again
>>
ive never been to europe i also wish i had a mom or rsgf to pay for a visit
>>
shes in minnesota stupid
>>
i cant believe i spent all day waiting on vscape and not a single person pmed me my heart and soul was wide open and nobody even bothered to log on and send me an insult let alone try to talk to me i must be the most unwanted poster in osg there is not a single person left on my side
>>
>>499717661
we dont play vscape
>>
i already told you you poisoned the well permanently stupid bitch
>>
File: 1683793806465399.jpg (59 KB, 736x736)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I have had a busy week so far so if there were podcasts I might have missed them sorry
>>
i was going to create a vscape account but then they got a takedown notice and now its a waste of time
>>
thats not true she might get along with crispor
>>
me personally I was never going to create a vscape account
>>
yes shenkansen its almost like spending most of your time posting images of little girls was an intentional act of self sabotage that you can use an excuse for why no one likes you. maybe you should have made a genuine attempt to put your best self forward and make friends but its too late now
>>
did they actually get a takedown notice
>>
idk maybe thats why global chat is popping off nothing has been mentioned in the /vm/ general
>>
ya they did
>>
i wanted to make a vscape account just to spy and maybe fuck with shenny but i cant because they think my ip is mobile data
ironically i bet if i went on my mobile data itd let me make an account
>>
>>499717939
proof?
>>
i dont have to prove anything to you
>>
>>499717661
i complimented you for using linux and you didnt even reply to me you stupid bpd bitch
>>
pouty bitch you couldve just said you made it up
>>
i didnt make it up snarky bitch now i for sure wont prove it stupid bitchi
>>
the girls are fightinggg
>>
one time i dropped my hammer on tutorial island and i couldnt figure out how to get it back so i logged off for a few months and made a new account when i came back
>>
hard to determine if ive played through tutorial island/low level osrs more or if ive played through wow's starting zones more
>>
tasty says wow is garbage because everything fun is timegated
>>
when i was a kid my parents didnt want to pay for a $15 a month subscription so i replayed the starting zones over and over with trial accounts
>>
i had a conversation with my friend about pedophiles in anonymous message boards and we came to the conclusion its best not to push them out because it very may well be that the only thing that keeps them from offending is being weird on the internet, personally i had a nice short conversation with miss shenky and she was nice enough so i will consider us friendly
>>
sometimes when i use lassar teleport i click take 5 water runes out of my bank and then drop the leftover one after teleporting instead of clicking take 1 4 times because im rich enough that i can allow myself such luxuries
>>
for me ive gone to night elf tree village 4 times and ive gone to tutorial island i think 5 times
>>
>>499718583
thats the case in retail wow not classic (classic classic (aka vanilla))
>>
>>499718209
most of the time when i make a post i close the thread immediately after without reading anything before or after the post i made but even if i did see that reply i dont know what i would be expected to respond with and i have to go now because i have real life obligations sorry
>>
wow is better than runey if you actually want to make friends and do things with them
>>
yeah but then you have to play wow
>>
what if i like the idea of having friends but not the action of making friends, which game is better for me?
>>
did you girls watch that wow youtuber play osrs and he liked it because the quests aren't fetch quests
>>
File: ogja cvi.png (175 KB, 447x514)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
photo taken 30 seconds before dying to sol heredit in 4 hits
>>
wow just join a guild through a sterile application its like a job interview and eventually youll have friends
>>
i wouldnt really believe anything i see on youtube
>>
yeah i wish i still liked the game >>499718873
>>
>>499718948
i saw the vids in my recommended but im incapable of watching clickbait slop so i didnt click
good for him though
>>
if you played wow back in the 2000s you could have joined ye old goon squad and became a member of the yogscast and been a shadow of israphel cast member and now you could have had a steady job in the yogscast media empire but unfortunately you chose to play runescape instead
>>
just wiped to nylocas
>>
i clicked it then heard his horrible monotone boring fucking voice and immediately clicked off
>>
in osrs you can just join a clan and post random shit in chat occasionally and join in on their memes or whatever and then its exactly like friends without ever having to talk to anyone directly
>>
>>499719259
https://youtu.be/MKmlWIv2Dcw?t=318
he called you out specifically
>>
good fuck him hes playing the greatest game mankind has ever created and he couldnt sound any less enthused
>>
i have a horrible monotone voice i almost posted a vocaroo of reading the very hungry caterpillar but i accidentally listened to myself and wanted to die so i deleted it
>>
put some emotion into your voice baka
>>
reminder that gnomonkey lost 2 lives for his ghcim and abandoned them putting the blame on their lack of teamwork
>>
do you realize how stupid that advice is its like telling depressed people to just be happy
>>
what do you mean he abandoned them
>>
no shes right its great advice
>>
whatever
>>
i think you should just be more confident and less self conscious you can read the very hungry caterpillar to us if you want to
>>
his first death was a dc and while dumb his second death was a miscalculation and now he knows better and i wouldve left the team too hes by far the best pvmer and has the most game knowledge so while he tries to make large advances his retarded teammates are all doing stupid shit like wintertodt and puro puro
>>
>>499719784
just be happy lol?
>>
he actually left the team and was there drama and can i read about it somewhere??
>>
what if you have a child are you going to read the very hungry caterpillar to them in your scary monotone man voice
>>
>>499719784
depression is a choice
>>
im never having children so i dont have to worry about that
>>
>>499719825
he quit hes not playing that account anymore and is going to do a solo hc instead
>>
youre never gonna make it as a vtuber with a monotone voicd
>>
*monotone kawaii voice* chuu~
>>
he wanted to rush tob for the avernic amongst other drops and his teammates were all like bro lets wait a bit we dont even have bowfa and he was bro wtf else are we doing we have claws we have void we have fang and knowing gnomonkey he probably said all this in an arrogant and condescending way which served to upset his teammates and yeah idk i guess he quit after that
>>
actually it seems like almost the exact opposite of what you said
https://www.twitch.tv/gnomonkey/clip/NiceWrongWeaselSmoocherZ-5SnUmOov7Tu8qZZs
>>
is that link safe to click
>>
i thought you guys were talking about an osger idc about twitchfags
>>
i didnt know i had a stutter until someone on here replied to my vocaroo pointing it out some of you wouldnt last a day in my shoes
>>
lolis in osrs would be pretty based desu
>>
just dont stutter
>>
one time i dropped my hammer on tutorial island and didnt know how to get it back so i logged off for a few months and made a new account when i came back
>>
ughhh the ai is stuck in a loop again
>>
crap sorry hold on
>>
>>499721212
beast
>>
Vscape with little girls would be bussin frfr
>>
ive been a nasty girl
>>
>>499696549
hey sorry just to circle back to this can you please ask your IRC mods to block shenkansen and delete her if possible
>>
oooh i cant go any further than this
>>
>>499722105
and where the flip is the proof you say that but you cant back it up
>>
she can be nasty if she wants leave her alone
>>
anybody gonna match my freak?
>>
sorry i cant right now im eating a banh mi
>>
runey girls act up
>>
>second basilisk head
oh well the upgrade is shit anyway
>>
whys it pukey
>>
im gonna be sick
>>
im the slim shady of osg it would feel so empty without me
>>
conceited bitch
>>
this looks like a job for me
>>
omfg meriipu looks like severus snape
>>
how does jagex always know when to release leagues, right when im starting to get bored of the main game? geniuses.
>>
what if they added little girl pets to osrs but made it from the halloween event that way it wouldnt be pedophilia because it would be a trick or treater
>>
i threw my bone squirrel pet out into eel lake i think he would enjoy swimming in the muck
>>
what if you went to therapy
>>
to the tar pits wi' ye'!
>>
gnomonkey looks like he joined the hitler youth with his new hair lol
>>
im very late to this but i just saw the tweet about a4 paper and yeah ive never heard of this before
>>
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mind_Golem
>>
what if we all took our shirts off in osrs and kissed in a gay fashion
>>
thats crazy i saw that today too what do americans measure their paper with just inches?
>>
yeah the dimensions in inches
>>
yea we call it eight and half by eleven
>>
that is extremely inefficient why do you have to be different all the time
>>
americans have a paper size called letter paper which is roughly the same size as a4 but a few mm different
>>
i dont know dont ask me i didnt choose to be born here
>>
aluminium
>>
forget ding dong ditch we have knicky knocky nine doors
>>
lol
>>
File: jarvin.png (254 KB, 765x504)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>
my treasure was worth around 2020 coins
>>
lame toon why post it
>>
cant believe you just said that
>>
pukey graceful bitch double pukey nasty nasty nasty
>>
tempted to find it should be easy for someone like me
>>
leave her alone she can be a hideous ugly pajama wearing cretin if she wants
>>
someone go find this stupid and post they/them account so we can laugh at it
>>
before think of me thursday ends is anyone thinking of me
>>
girl ive already been fing w you friday for like 14 hours
>>
My membership ran out so I have to (day)dream about paying Runey now
>>
if you post her rsn i will rape her do you really want that on your conscience
>>
i could jarvis her but i dont feel like spending 30+ minutes on the hiscores
>>
is meriipu online right now
>>
i only jarvis chuds
>>
i think if i cared i could jarvis her by going hopping through us west worlds but like shes a literal who with an ugly toon so why bother
>>
theres no way ur smart enough to jarvis her based on that information lyin bitch
>>
erm they dont allow literal whos on the gim team sis
>>
thank god you been fing w me i dont have to ask tomorrow if anyone is its gonna save me a lot of trouble
>>
its a bunch of literal whos
>>
shes not even in The gim team shes just in An gim team
>>
im a literal who
>>
im anonymous
>>
everyone except meriipu is a literal who shes the only threadgirl that matters
>>
meriiplap
>>
one time i dropped my hammer on tutorial island and i didnt know how to get it back so i logged off for a few months and made a new account when i came back
>>
eh sounds like bullshit
>>
gn super gremlins
>>
>>499730458
gn
>>
*tucks you in and kisses you on the lips*
>>
gn my runephew
>>
all youll ever be is a nightmare and a wet dream
>>
File: 8963452313.png (32 KB, 351x94)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
???
>>
im pretty obsessed with fungi right now
>>
you had good luck because your time was the bladey number
>>
i should start writing my fantasy novel methinks
>>
which is better gp/h, phantom muspah or blowpipe vorkath?
>>
can i read your rough drafts
>>
none of you could be me for a day
>>
can you write it in a google doc and we can give running feedback and check your grammar
>>
how many songs in a playlist is too many
>>
i finished barry lyndon what an odd silly movie im not sure what to think of it but it was very beautiful
>>
ill think about it i guess its just really hard for me to put myself out there
>>
my longest playlist is 6 hours
>>
for me my longest is 6 hours 24 minutes
>>
is meriipu here i have a question
>>
one upping bitch im going to go add songs now
>>
a brew and a super restore
a brew and a super restore
>>
sorry?
>>
technically i 24 upped you
>>
actually you need four brews for zalcano
>>
i dont waste my brews at zalcano
>>
ive never done zolcano
>>
me personally i dont listen to playlists that often i am an avid album listener mostly
>>
time to build a zalcano playlist methinks
>>
File: 1719102691006619.png (413 KB, 640x360)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
whos coming to spookdogs maxing party in 7 days
>>
no i dont know her
>>
too gay
>>
is it true that midzys real name is angus
>>
bros named after beef
>>
probably not, angus is not a polish name
>>
i think a lightning bolt just hit my neighbors house
>>
sorry i wont be there im already maxed
>>
jarvis pull up weather dot com and check the radar to see every location where it could be storming to narrow down anons location
>>
jarvis uses lightningmaps.org now that poster fucked up big time
>>
its actually on there
>>
humans are so epic we have harnessed the power of the gods >>499733348
>>
save me release radar
>>
spotify always recommends me garbage
>>
jarvis initialize lightning.py load the noaa lightning satelite tracking api and download all lightning strikes from 10 minutes before 04:02:22UTC 24-10-2024 use arcgis to plot the lightning strikes on a map and exclude all lightning strikes that were more than 50 meters from a house and print the results
>>
if jarvis.py wasnt real theres no freaking way lightning.py is
>>
>>
you can just pm me if you want to know where i live
>>
jarvis.py is real but its never going to see the light of day again some of the proxies i used for it have expired
>>
well theres no lightning at my house so im safe for now
>>
were you the one casting monster examine too
>>
jarvis run zillow.py and googlemaps.py, for every lightning strike search the every adjacent house in a 100 foot radius for rooms with windows that have an unobstructed view of the strike
>>
File: arcgis.png (221 KB, 771x503)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
i went to an arcgis conference this year in san diego
>>
im sorry that they wasted your time
>>
release radar update weezer released a superman garage practice clip from june 1992 thanks spotify
>>
why arent you cooking your kwumbles in the hosidius kitchen
>>
jarvis check release radar for a new kendrick lamar song dont even waste my time if there isnt one
>>
i dont have the tasks done and i aint going to do them
>>
im not jarvis and i didnt check but i dont think there would be one sorry
>>
i never look at my release radar im still using my old songs
>>
i think instead of jarvis we should say ok computer like the album
>>
if i dont hear new music every day i will pass away on the spot
>>
speaking of release are we playing brighter shores
>>
isnt radarr for movies? i thought lidarr was for music
>>
i dont think i have any interest in brighter shores but if all the girls leave osg for a day or two im gonna get fomo and have to check it out
>>
jarvis read me the very hungry caterpillar
>>
i have made my opinion on the shithead gower brothers clear i will not be checking out shitty shores
>>
can we have an osg amogus night
>>
will you buy it for me
>>
um yeah i guess
>>
does anyone want to log on vscape and abuse me verbally
>>
no
>>
would you guys think less of me if i created a kiwifarms account
>>
im run out of eel bait oh no
>>
yes i would
>>
not particularly its pretty hard to get me to judge you i liked reading their runey thread when they added the pronoun update you have to resort to shenny type antics for me to judge you
>>
ok thanks i didnt realize the bar was on the ground
>>
well maybe i would judge you a smidge if you started actively posting a lot i think reading that stuff is harmless mostly
>>
more like peepee farms lol
>>
smoking on the herb and drinking beer rn
>>
oh no i wouldn't ever post i was going to create an account to view threads in the autistic thunderdome but it seems that won't be needed anymore as its no longer hidden from guests
>>
the other thing that might fbe fun to do as a thread is this new game webfishing where you do a little fishing game and chat on vc ive seen other people talking about it and it sounds cute
>>
fucked up in the crib eatin oki dokis
>>
havent heard back from the meriicord staff im starting to think im not getting in..
>>
webfishing looks cute ive been seeing a lot of twitter posts about it i didnt know it was vc i thought it was all text based
>>
fucked up in the crib sippin dr bob
>>
oh i guess i just assumed it was vc i just read that you chat to people maybe it is text. well great that’s even less intimidating for everyone
>>
they call me cumz
agent cumz
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkARD8oTzOM
>>
i was watching that and paused it for my release radar wtf
>>
oh man i saw that got announced this morning but i must wait for my bf to get home so we can watch it togsther
>>
I lost interest in the show..my agility grind is coming to a halt..
>>
>>499737846
proof?
>>
ur bf is a loser id kick him in the testes
>>
what the spruce captcha GAY4M
>>
if i showed my gf that she would roll her eyes probably
>>
>>499737285
is that the lawn mower guy
>>
i dont have a gf anymore
>>
>>499737983
idk about that but he smoked 500 cigarettes for 5g so thats a big deal
>>
im single for life unless i get struck by a lightning bolt and become normal
>>
>>499738096
he rides a lawn mower then points a gun at a cop car
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8liPBsUtND4
>>
>>499738140
oh right i remember that one now yes same man
>>
KILL shenny
>>
my bf is not a loser please dont kick him
>>
we dont have cigarettes in vscape
>>
sounds like a game for faggots and not the good kind
>>
im gonna girlfart :3c
>>
release radar a bit of a flop added 3 songs to my "liked songs" playlist thanks for reading my blog
>>
only interested in girlplarps right now
>>
TALK ABOUT RUNESCAPE OR ELSE
>>
ok i was fishing sacred eels and my release radar was a flop i just logged out of runescape to go lay on the couch and finish watching this video
>>
File: howmanybrews.jpg (121 KB, 960x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
???
>>
>>499739007
ill talk about the game with you what do you want to talk about i have a maxed helmie with about 2k ehp and 1k ehb and a bondie with like 1500 ehp 2k ehb and a zuk helm so im pretty well versed in the game
>>
they never want to talk about the game i dont get it
>>
are you going to answer my question?
>>
what question
>>
so for me im going to make a coffee and then log back in and maybe do a herb and magics run and then buy some more fishing bait and then go back to eels
>>
im 20% more normal now
>>
anybody gonna match my freak?
>>
ive noticed and i appreciate it
>>
im not normal im severely mentally ill
>>
is spookgod a famel girl not that it matters i just cant tell
>>
she clocky asf on jah
>>
biofem but ugly
>>
shes not even ugly i hate you people
>>
what do you think her pussy stinks like?
>>
would you rather your rsgf smell good or stank good
>>
spookdog is a cute little puppy i wish i were mudkip
>>
both and sometimes at the same time
>>
when my rsgf comes to my poh i make her run 10 laps before coming inside
>>
i love stinky pits
>>
sniff em and lick em
>>
well i never licked her pits i wanted to but it was kind of a dignity sort of thing you know what i mean
>>
ive never had a rs gf but im hoping that will change when i profess my love later
>>
ive licked so many girls pits ive slept with i like lick up their side then into their pits its hot as fuck
>>
doesnt sound hot
>>
i think its hot when a man doesnt restrain himself and uses every part of the rsgf
>>
rapers get OUT
>>
127 gets it
>>
no rapers in vscape stay out or else
>>
so is vscape getting shut down or not
>>
isnt that the version shenky plays im not so sure but yeah it is
>>
unlikely
>>
rapers are NOT safe you will be prosecuted and sentenced for your crimes
>>
rape is weird because in the moment you hate it and its genuinely terrifying and uncomfortable but in retrospect its sort of hot in its own way
>>
shes a good girl crazy bout elvis
>>
>>499741525
>>499741525
>499741525
>>499741525
rsn ?
>>
thats real and from my experience is a therapeutic way of dealing with that trauma
>>
>>499741561
midzy
>>
i know ur lying
>>
women are pretty cool when you really think about it

>>499741525
>>499741595
>>
so eepy runey
>>
as for me there were only 2 on my release radar..
>>
its so over for us, im glad someone here mentioned rateyourmusic cause it reminds me of music i havent listened to in forever much easier or shows me new stuff
>>
whos the bossman jack of osg
>>
i am the nick wilde of osg
>>
im the pikol rick of osg lol *holds up spork* pikol rick!!
>>
>>499742758
lol
>>
i turned myself into a diaper morty
>>
giants foundry 4/10
mastering mixology 6/10
gotr 7/10
wintertodt 6/10
tempoross 8/10
seppy 10/10
>>
mastering mixology is a solid 1/10 at most it has been so minmaxed its not even a game its just mindless grinding and complete shit
>>
i greenlogged it before that 100k/h video was released desu i prefer traditional herblore training even when that means collecting shitty secondaries (except for zammy wines)
>>
keep getting dupes in my beginner clues what the frick
>>
who is the most accomplished pvmer
>>
me i suck and ive overcome so many challenges
>>
idk i dont pay attention to that sort of stuff
>>
probably not me im a f2p uim skiller
>>
for me its woox
>>
File: smiledk.jpg (44 KB, 420x300)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
is this woox
>>
an gamang :D
>>
his face is so familiar wtf
>>
talk about pictures you can hear lol
>>
HEY! sakura-con no ikimasu!
>>
where the heck is saki
>>
girugamesh :DD
>>
i guarantee not a single one of those disgusting weaboos understood what the chef told them
>>
so lost rn
>>
im nodding my head to the last 10 posts pretending to understand
>>
its only natural our zoomer sisters are a little lost
>>
im 27 but i identify as a zoomer because it makes me cringe when i see people reply to things with gifs
>>
interesting very interesting all of this
>>
where are we on the very hungry caterpillar situation
>>
actually its more of a visceral disgust
>>
whats so interesting
>>
personally when i saw those gifs i recoiled in horror
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
only oldfags member xD
>>
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ZERO GIFS HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD WHAT THE FUCK IS GURIGAMESH WHAT DID THE CHEF TELL THEM WHO IS SAKURA ANSWER ME PLEASE
>>
evscapes gf looks like a cave goblin
>>
she can be a cave goblin if she wants to be leave her alone
>>
imagine the smell
>>
giants foundry 9/10
mastering mixology never tried it
gotr 5/10
wintertodt 3/10
tempoross 7/10
seppy 7/10
>>
giants foundry sucks
>>
from the screen to the ring to the pen to the king
>>
foundry is honestly pretty fun to me idk
and it's a million times better than blast furnace, i legit would rather smith darts for xp than that aids
>>
gyatt that ohio rizz
>>
ive been a nasty girl
>>
swag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmgc3UNF7M
>>
giants foundry isn't engaging its just staring at a ui
>>
i cant let gang know i fuck with that song
>>
>>499745254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxlq5NMdxoc
>>
giants foundry 2/10
mastering mixology never tried it
gotr 10/10
wintertodt 9/10
tempoross 6/10
seppy 7/10
>>
i have sarcopenic obesity
>>
obeastity
>>
who up twisting they torstol
>>
did mixology add any new lore on herbs
>>
up playing with my eel in a sleepy fashion for another hour or so personally
>>
was there lore to begin with
>>
im gay
>>
me im half gay
>>
yea the farming guild added lore about herbs
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Gielinor%27s_flora_-_herbs
>>
youre valid
>>
im a weam
>>
Torst is an old Fremennik word meaning thirsty. This name refers to the plants need for a lot of water
lol
>>
im a torsty girl
>>
ive been a torsty girl
>>
yes chef
>>
gn ilysm
>>
gn
>>
im going for an elegant walk
>>
have fun
>>
im gn too
>>
>>499747280
>>
>>499748823
>>
idgi
>>
i was trying to guess my post number
>>
File: sba9LNlO2H.png (14 KB, 259x117)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
and for me its also a gn osg, almost halfway to the beginner clue emote
>>
ooh that sounds fun >>499749528
>>
>>499749401
>>
>>499754552
>>
you guys suck
>>
yeah i was way off sorry
>>
i downloaded that webfishing game but i got scared because the public worlds are max 12 people so it seemed too intimate to join a random world. so i think in maybe 14 hours from now when more ppl are awake i will ask if anyone osg would like to play together
>>
mrbest am your big fan
>>
venem the last kwuarm
>>
Will the new leagues introduce a new house blueprint?
>>
File: 1646511503407.png (27 KB, 307x149)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>
I need to start doing gauntlet but I'm scared my failures will have me labelled as a troutie
>>
dont be afraid to trout out girl
>>
Are any of the new ways they added to get amylase (colossal wyrm, brimhaven etc) faster than ardy course with the elite diary?
>>
Can someone but the 50k blood runes i put up on the grand exchange so i can buy a bond already.
Please my bond ran out and im panicking i cant deal with being a F2P even for a few hours somebody buy my blood runes already i cant take it I CANT TAKE IT.
>>
only in dreams....
>>
bow bow bow bowww
>>
File: vitusp2_void.png (1.64 MB, 1973x1259)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
yes what is your question
>>
my question is as follows: whats with these homies dissin my girl
>>
ummm hmm i think perhaps ill get a haircut and some mcdonalds today
>>
is anybody going to answer my question
>>
im gay but i would never ever ever rape someone
>>
did jaycutie quit?
>>
she was in hospital for covid a month ago havent heard from her since
>>
all cuties must die
>>
i thought only fat people and old people go to the hospital for covid
>>
jay was morbidly obese but she was on a diet
>>
all i remember is her ugly pooner face from that time she tried to meet up with another /osg/ poster underneath a random bridge for sex
>>
>>499767338
why is the text of your post mean
>>
>>499767910
why are you gay
>>
top 10 oldschool runescape feet
>>
meriipu put the rcb back in group storage rn or i am gonna freak
>>
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/gielinor-gazette---october-2024?oldschool=1
its out
>>
File: entryexumeds.png (404 KB, 1382x820)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
me personally I am marking exhumeds in entry mode to get the 1-2 tick prior notice of one spawning because janky 2000s engine game design I still have a few to go the white one is because idk if I marked it in time or not so keeping an eye out for whether it spawns again unmarked
>>
>>499773578
i remember when you made a principled stance of refusing to use runelite at all, how the turn tables
>>
>>499773642
yeahhh :c I had to after upgrading to a jamflex account because the vanilla client stopped working
I try to avoid plugins where the game design is not straight up BAD though
>>
who up mort'ton they shades
>>
hi guys im mining stars
>>
>>499743084
giants foundry is based tho
>>
So I went to do the below ice mountain quest to get the imcando hammer and these barronite rocks give absolutely shit exp, why the fuck would I farm for the hammer
>>
because its like a 2 hour grind?
who cares if you get 1k or 10k mining xp for that
>>
spoken like a true cuck, the hammer should have been a reward from a minigame.
>>
camdozaal is a minigame
>>
the difference between a minigame and a not is a funny minimap symbol
>>
osrs is a minigame, have you seen how cute and tiny it is if you use the original fixed mode like gowers intended
>>
File: file.png (480 KB, 796x755)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>
File: 1721121980624033.png (19 KB, 257x201)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Lyebros, we aren't we as popular?
>>
>>499778190
Based, now I definitely to go do the halloween event tonight
>>
>>499778190
the pumpkin thing from a past halloween event does this too. i think the forestry beekeeper thing does as well
>>
>>499776350
They actually used to be pretty decent xp for the afk-ness but of course the drooling faggot spergs got their way
>>
>best PoH upgrade is locked behind a limit time event
I thought OSRS wasn't Rs3
>>
>>499773578
Does this actually work? Is this how those queers cheat their CAs?
>>
>>499779883
The best PoH upgrade is the ornate pool itself mr argues in bad faith anon
>>
>>499772108
>Nox is so ass blasted about people rightfully calling out his shit on "testing" CA's they made 70% of this garbage article about it
Postbag from the Hedge was better
>>
>>499779883
no, like I said you can do the exact same thing with the forestry beekeeper box
>>
my fav rapper got arrested and is facing the death penalty this sht got me fk up cuz i be doing my farm runs to his sht
>>
also it's not "the best poh upgrade" it's a microscopic qol change you only even want to have occasionally. why are people so hysterical about everything?
>>
hysterical is a problematic term because of its association with misogyny, please use a different word in the future
>>
>>499780990
Bro they're ragebaiting and shit posting
>>
>>499781196
yeah I think people who do that should just be killed in real life
>>
>>499780601
Manked and Nox might have the most fragile egos and both got their current positions in the last year, how does jagex not have someone screening for this?
>>
some guy with a beaver logged in under me right before an event spawned and i thought i got the pet cause of the event notification...
>>
File: xarpusexhume.webm (2.95 MB, 1380x821)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>499779890
>Does this actually work? I
looks like it does not really give prior notice from the recording so if you have eagle eyes you can see them inbetween the blurry ground and random junk rubble on the floor
but they are really hard to see before the animation starts
and the animation starts like 1s after they appear

I mark them ingame with object markers and then cross them off on an image to keep track of my progress
>>
>>499783031
I have 50 kc in tob, I know the ground gets distorted on the first tick when they spawn, I just didn't know you could mark them like that. I don't know why marking one doesn't mark all of them unless jagex unironically used a different object ID for literally every single exhumed on a per tile basis in which lol not a fucking surprise
>>
>>499783553
I think object markers go per tile rather than object name
>>
>>499783031
give me a discord invite!
>>
afking teaks so hard i'm only getting 35k xp/hr
>>
>>499783787
I dont have one sorry
>>
>>499783857
i hate you
>>
>been trying fight caves for like a week now
>make it as far as wave 57
>get burned out so take a break to do skilling
>try caves again after like a week later because I farmed enough gp to restock on pots darts scales
>can barely make it past wave 30 now
I'm deadass just considering buying the cape at this point because I suck so much dick
>>
File: 1703142549081264.jpg (24 KB, 326x326)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>499784410
>>can barely make it past wave 30 now
what do you die to
>>
lil runephew rly talm bout buyin a cheesecape?
>>
So um, once your marking project is done. Can you like, ummm, share the models IDs with me.
You know, so your efforts are shared with the /osg/ community :)))
>>
she is being a bimbo as usual just use the plugin that lets you mark objects by name
>>
shut your bitch helmet ass up
>>
>>499784410
Just wear a 99 cooking cape and cope until you get the Mythical cape.
>>
omg i just wake up and some babymode bitch is yappin jesus christ you never know when to shut the fuck up do you babymoder bitch
>>
>>499784410
I can potentially also do it for you if you have a jagex account and bank pin
>>
>dead ass
bwanners are so stupid lmao
>>
>>499783781
Still, thats dumb there's no way to blanket tag them
>>
time to beast some cheesers
>>
this bozo really thinks hes playing "hardmode" or doing something that takes skill cause he spent 25 hours of his life clock grinding a basilisk jaw
>>
GUYS I ACTUALLY FIGURED IT ALL OUT AND I'VE BEEN THINKING THIS FOR A WHILE.

NO SELF = ONE SELF

WE ARE LITERALLY ALL THE SAME HUMAN BEING. WE ARE ALL ONE.

WE ARE JUST SOME RANDOM DUDE. AND WE'RE ALL INHABITING THIS RANDOM DUDE. WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
Hello,

Take your meds or go back to >>>/x/

Thank you.
>>
then why is your cape cheesy and mine isnt?
>>
me personally my cape is a big gold coffin cause i'm morting it up
>>
just like swampletics!
>>
File: Ardougne_cloak.png (19 KB, 351x922)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>then why is your cape cheesy and mine isnt?
>>
why is her text pukey
>>
she had too much candy so she's feeling nauseous
>>
actually if you combine the people that talk about cheese capes we have an average of like 25 zuk kills i think
>>
>>499787313
rsn?
>>
anybody gonna match my nasty?
>>
no apologies
>>
>>499787685
gunha-dono
>>
>>499787901
ughh nvm
>>
playing a hcim rn and im just like damn. it'd take me like 6 years to get an account like alkans hcim. also its crazy cause grinds never end on an ironman. you could be maxed and still have to farm herbs etc. crazy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUwUIPH7d6U
thread theme
>>
>>499787965
rude judgemental boy
>>
maybe dont compare yourself to alkan he is built different (super autism)
>>
>>499788057
his toon is an old man not the kinda energy i want to be around
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVuIeU-6NI
its up
>>
>>499788131
no everyone was mean about him being an old man so i made him a handsome young man instead
>>
if you get 200m herb and make a reasonable mix of potions on your way you can clog everything except 3rd age for the rest of the game and never have to make another potion
>>
>>499788210
not clicking on irontrans content, post it on the 'cord buddy
>>
i have gunha dono as "probably a chud" in my obsidian.md but i dont remember why
>>
>>499788427
discord is also trans haven u didnt know?
>>
he was being transphobic which led to him getting jarvised
>>
>>499788550
yeah thats what i meant, post the irontrans content for the tranies on the ironman 'cord
>>
>just get 200m herb
deironed here
>>
File: 1727761992522632.png (87 KB, 505x129)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
well if you insist guildmaster jane
>>
>>499789053
Ok...?
>>
kwuarm sounds like cum its a masturbation euphemism joke
>>
kwuarm is just cheese guam
>>
oh wow the chuds wont even let us talk about our farming contracts what the spruce what can we talk about
>>
File: file.png (90 KB, 474x617)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
should i renew my membership... i havent played since may did they add anything fun?? if not i might just play on my f2p helmie (total level: 100) but im kinda busy playing gtnh too so idk if i have time to play osrs again rn
>>
chuds are so boring and lame
>>
is there a release date for official HD yet?
>>
Ive received all of the ancient items in the ruins but no imcando hammer. I feel like a fool for committing. Im so tempted to rage quit this game.
>>
File: file.png (133 KB, 373x319)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>499790823
omg my chompa that i had on sale for like a year without getting sold finally sold sometime when i wasnt playing
>>
File: 46uw4yjqw.jpg (31 KB, 621x705)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>499790936
if you cant appreciate doing a silly little grind for a silly little item then runey ain't your game
>>
wheres my split
>>
>>499791146
>just waste your life for log bro
Fucking idiot. I believed you morons when you said it was a 2 hour grind. And here I am 2 hours in and still no hammer.
>>
blud is in the cheese sunfire armour with the mcdonalds shoes
>>
>>499791276
it's only a waste of life if you aren't having a good time. just stop doing it
>>
u dont get a share because u didnt catch it and u didnt sell it
crying thinking about how his new owner probably used him on some slayer task instead of keeping him as a pet
>>
>>499791534
>just throw away 2 hours of your life
I'd rather have 10 hour hammer and call you a retard, than to have a 2 hour nothing and feel like an even bigger one, so no.
>>
i'm not sure you read what i typed properly but that's alright good luck on your hammer rude bitch
>>
rs3 thread just coped and said their game is virtually unbotted. rs3, unbotted? what? the cope is insane
>>
it probably is unbotted cause nobody plays it so where would the profit be in botting it
>>
ive been a nasty nasty nasty
>>
I literally say bots collecting the infinite stuff like hammers in f2p and banking them. The hammers were like 2k each or something.
>>
number 1 victory royale yeah fortnight we bout to get down
>>
plarpin atm
>>
>gets btfo in /rsg/
>comes crying to /osg/ for validation

grim
>>
who are you talking to
>>
youtube search needs to chill with this "you may also like" bs its always content you would never watch in a million years totally unrelated to what your search term is
>>
>>499791650
go to therapy chud
>>
>kourend is empty
good job, devs
>>
im glad rsg is back and not talking about ts and switches here anymore
>>
File: 1666735675362903.png (1.08 MB, 958x713)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>499784594
https://bpa.st/raw/VKQLWEQ42H35FVAV36KPKVXZOU

profiles2/default-.properties

or something like that idk I am not good at runelite or java
>>
3 of every ancient item but no hammer. Im actually going to lose a day of my life to this hammer. All because I trusted you when you said it was a 2 hour grind.
>>
>>499790421
lol
>>
>>499797314
would
>>
whos coming to my 150m herblore party on sunday
>>
im going on a hike that day i cant make it sorry
>>
>>499797314
good girl
>>
>>499798138
what world
>>
sorry i wont be there on sunday it is the anniversary of my crush that i had for four years and i will be depressed because she rejected me three times
>>
being cheesy is good only a plain bitch would think otherwise
>>
stacking fondue this rat is so pleased to cheese you
>>
>>499798693
get over it man
>>
>>499796030
>>499793626
>>499792460
This has nothing to do with OSRS, mods just ban these fags already
>>
>>499798138
sorry I don't support 200m exp grinds it's really unhealthy that you're doing that to yourself
>>
>>499799617
>>499739175
>>
>>499799884
>>499739606
>>
>>499799884
>effective hours autism
I don't want to talk with you.
>>
WE GOTTA-
>>499799617
Number one runey Royale! Yeah varrock we bout to get down! Ten chuds in the board right now! Just wiped out the druid town!
>>
lol
>>
lol its about runey bc we have lms which is a battle royale basically chud learn about the freakin game before you comment!!!!!
>>
guthix bless amen
>>
>>499800105
omfg
>>
p.s youre not funny
your post is shit in fact, delete it thanks
>>
>>499799884
You get clowned and called out every time you try to pull that disingenuous shit. You don't actually want to talk about the game. Faggot
>>
File: 1445359693510.gif (540 KB, 500x281)
540 KB
540 KB GIF
>do quest
>finish quest
>drop a couple useless quest items
>log out and go outside for a few hours
>get home
>log back in
>the stuff is still on the floor
what the???
>>
shut up anime bitch!
>>
the despawn timer for untradeables is paused when you log out
>>
File: a496f7gxvwwd1.png (208 KB, 1026x668)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
omg
>>
my rsn is midzy
>>
>>499801231
ugly dijon bitch
>>
>>499801319
proof?
>>
midzy are you here i have a question
>>
File: GaoWRvsaoAASjZK.jpg (200 KB, 1146x1200)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
giwtwm(playing runey on my phone)
>>
>>499801406
yea
>>
>>499801058
wait, doesn't this prove solipsism? holy shit lmfao.
>>
>>499801928
can you turn your private on for a minute id rather not say this in public
>>
we got a number one runey royale yeah king roald he wears a big crown
>>
>>499801417
me as the so sleepy runey
>>
>>499802005
no sorry im trying to avoid the DWP about my dole
>>
>never group with hcgim team
>solo raids and lose lives
>hcgim teammate solos raid and gets a purple
>rage quit hcgim team
>>
oh my gosh i cant believe rng happened in my rng game
>>
gnomonkey L
>>
>>499802539
no such thing as randomness. everything is pre-determined.
>>
but what about the quantum nature of the universe are you telling me ant man lied
>>
As one of the longest Deft fans for over 10 years, Going to San Francisco to watch the worlds 2022 finals vs Faker was a dream come true. This is one of the most poetic things for him, I wish to buy this and reminisce 20 years down the road, telling my kids, this was my Idol for trying hard in life.
>>
erm actually rick from rick and morty would be able to calculate such measly things
>>
lol how do i get my posts to look like that
>>
when I was deep into one of my rng grinds I was doing stuff like positioning my arm slightly differently to divert the path of a neutrino headed towards jagex servers so it would flip a bit and make me get the drop
>>
i turned myself into a N morty im blackface riiiiiick
>>
a runephew?
>>
glassblowing + mh w/ plank sack: yay or nay
>>
erm shut the flip up lol
>>
*PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP*in in taverly dungeon
>>
help theres a cute boy in my mirror and he wont come out
>>
cant stop thinking about spokdogs stink
>>
File: bots.png (213 KB, 743x551)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>go to Fossil Island to grab a few volcanic ash
>there's two bots which are apparently extremely lazy and are just waiting for the Runite to respawn rather than hopping
>one has 14 million million xp
>which means ~80,000 Runite Rocks were mined from level 85
>the rocks take 12 minutes to respawn
... Isn't that like 16,000 hours?

what
How the fuck are they still going? The absolute state.
>>
can the eel come out to play
>>
File: neziloli-2.png (869 KB, 1109x659)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
can you use this image for the next op please
>>
most psychopaths are charming js
>>
spookdog is the cutest girl on osrs nobody can match her raw power
>>
>>499804837
They're probably set to just cycle through a set amount of worlds, then wait for the respawn on the first.
It's probably still 2000 hours or something insane, but not quite as bad
>>
raw power like raw onions
>>
>>499804914
Fuck off kpop insect
>>
pedos should be skinned alive or drawn and quartered
>>
>>499805610
we don't claim shenky
>>
only if theyve offended
>>
>>499804914
die ped
>>
File: doorknob.jpg (45 KB, 500x324)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
doing ratcatchers
>>
File: Capture.png (125 KB, 633x172)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
grimesquit could get it
>>
black defender GET
>>
bitch looks like a hapsburg
>>
bitch looks like she owns a pet lizard
>>
id let her pet my lizard lol
>>
>>499800105
lol
>>
its always weird seeing babymoders wear expensive items as fashionscape its like wow did you have to work 2 hours at your mcjob for that item
>>
>>499809236
It's a weird thought that I could just exchange a day or two's wages for a BiS weapon, instead I'd rather just grind for ~500 hours.
I'd never RWT even though I could, would rather just grind 2-3m/hr or something and earn things myself. But a non-iron people might think I just RWT'd it.
>>
eating a nice sleeve of 'tines again
>>
for me my ick is people wearing infernal capes while skilling
>>
for me my ick is when i'm a little fish in a fishbowl and i get a disease that covers my body in white spots
>>
1 kc infernal cape thank you pink clay
>>
fee fi fo fum fuck your iron man and your mum
>>
let me explain it to you simply: mainscape is boring as shit as it is an excel spreadsheet simulator people dont sign up to play an iron to jerk their dicks over how self sufficient they are for many its the only enjoyable mode a lot of us see ironman as the main mode in fact lets call ironman the main game mode and nonirons baby moders look at the boss kc spread of an iron and a main and then tell me who do you think plays the game "correctly"
>>
the player who doesnt grind barronite shards for 20 hours for a hammer like me
>>
me personally i grinded a second hammer its nbd really #justdwarfthings you see
>>
can you make me a spreadsheet for eel fishing
>>
gonna make myself a spreadsheet for kissing boys
>>
how about you make a spreadsheet for getting rid of your cheesecape
>>
how about you make a spreadsheet for being nicer rude bitch
>>
the game should be balanced around ironman
>>
i could get rid of my cheesecape i guess if i dropped it but i dont remember if i need it for anything i already have one in the stash unit
>>
you should sacrifice it for pet chance
>>
oh im so dumb omg thats a good idea one second
>>
File: 0fwYrYzuQh.png (38 KB, 507x145)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
i wasnt lucky
>>
1 more in the stash get to it
>>
quiet bitch
>>
File: 1681946325494759.png (149 KB, 372x485)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
lmao which one of you is this im dead
>>
rude bitch im trying to help you get the pet
>>
where can I find me a dahmber bf who wants to turn me into a vegetable so he can have his gay way with me without feeling insecure.
>>
File: 1622513753012.png (130 KB, 351x318)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>Add snape grass seeds to my herb runs
>Herb runs now take ~25 minutes
>>
you know what they say plant the snape burn the ape
>>
me i just plant snapegrass and watermelons at the farming guild for compost and the occasional contract
>>
6 hours for the imcando hammer. I hope it was worth it. (its not)
>>
>>499813438
gz
@@@@@@@@@@@@
>>
babymoders when they have to do something thats not muspah
>>
>>499814126
How many times do you plan on trying to make your retarded meme stick? Genuinely curious
>>
are they called urium shades because they're yellow like urine?
>>
babymoders is already thread vocabulary at least 2 other posters use babymoder
>>
>>499814634
>>499810312
>>
>>499812897
CHEESE MAX CAPE IS MORE EFFICIENT FOR 200M ALL
>>
how efficient are afking rune dragons for 200m all retard bitch
>>
maybe thats his maxed alt
>>
babymoders be like nooo i need 8 rune dragon alts with cheese capes to afford ehp runecraft
>>
how efficient is* afking rune dragons
>>
they shouldve banned alting on god frfr it wouldve made skilling much more interesting
>>
>>499810312
the person who's playing correctly is the person who's having fun
and ironman isn't fun
>>
>>499816306
can i see your spreadsheet that says that stupid bitch
>>
all the meanies are here today.......
>>
i have fun on the ron
>>
spread THIS! *whispers a rumor in youre ear*
>>
>>499816342
yeah it's drive.google.com/folder/go-do-more-herb-runs-ironbitch
>>
im a f2p ultimate ironbitch skiller
>>
erm that link doesnt work for me can you try posting it again
>>
ermmm..... no?
>>
your sheet didnt load idk why
>>
erm what the spruce
>>
spruce isn't even a tree
it should be what the willow
or what the oak
>>
can we do osg gotr please
>>
thats not a haiku
>>
gotr isnt ehp go pay your vennie runners babymoder
>>
>>499815840
lol zuk is literally 1.3 EHP chuddy
>>
what the willow
oh my oak
mother of maple
uhhh i cant think of more
>>
can we do osg tob please
>>
spruce isn't a tree
it should be what the willow
or even what the oak
>>499818020 fixed
>>
oh crap i just realized i clicked an ip logger i wonder what it said about me
>>
i have only 1 tob kc so i am a learner so it needs to be a learner raid is that okay
>>
>>499818103
grow up
>>
erm your last line is 6 syllables im giving you a c- on this project
>>
ok but i have 2 kc so we need a big strong sweaty gamer to carry us
>>
meriipu is an elite pvmer is she here
>>
i wouldnt mind doing some gotr i've been training fm recently so i was finally able to shove some redwood logs into my abyssal lantern (if you know what i'm saying ;))
>>
ok lets do it i am interested too and we can duo or more can show up if they want so pick a world please
>>
ill go if we can do hard mode
>>
if you actually want to gotr come w489
>>
big fat 86 prayer from shades of morton
>>
ok we have 2 and osg gotr is actually happening, feel free to join if you want
>>
hm ok im thinking ranged desert asgarnia and kourend thots?
>>
1) Grab 1 weak cell and 10 uncharged cells.
2) Mine ~110–115 fragments
3) Once the timer hits 40s left, make your way over to the table.
4) Make 1 weak guardian and pick up a new weak cell.
5) Make essence at the table.
6) Once the first set of altars opens up, make/reinforce **ONLY the middle barrier** with your weak cell.
7) Prioritize making better guardians over upgrading the barrier (unless the barrier is down)
>>
whats gotr xp rate
>>
>>499819513
not bad in small teams! 75k-80k /hr
>>
File: 1698938075322656.png (49 KB, 841x281)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
lmao when bad players get filtered by regular game mechanics even with insane power increases
>>
my 200m rc plan is zmi with daeyalt and some lavas
>>
wow how much daeyalt do you have saved up
>>
idk only like 200k
>>
thats not very good i have a lot more
>>
i dont believe in zmi
>>
i dont really like mining daeyalt because id rather do stars instead of getting 5k mining xp per hour
>>
well you arent mining daeyalt for mining xp
>>
>>499819901
erm what the oak
>>
well id rather get the mining xp right now
>>
you dont have the guamer mentality sometimes its better to delay dopamine now for more dopamine later
>>
like edging?
>>
made him scream made him cream then he slobbered on my meat
>>
uhh.... "him"? isnt that kind of gay O_o?
>>
im half gay
>>
File: annex5h6mxwd1.jpg (994 KB, 1691x2254)
994 KB
994 KB JPG
why yes it is
>>
>>499822073
proof??
>>
>>499822441
is that you in the picture
>>
midzy wanna race to 200m agility?
>>
midzy more like meandzy
>>
because shes mean
>>
what did he do
>>
she insults and belittles people based on immutable characteristics mostly
>>
lol immutable iykyk
>>
well her ehp is low so she shouldnt be piping up
>>
>>499823709
whats your eta ill only accept if its after mine
>>
1k hours
>>
>>499819901
Awakener orbs are a terrible concept though
>>
no thanks im gonna be hopping between agility and dn after crafting not doing it all in one go
>>
File: nlv446h6mxwd1.jpg (1.51 MB, 3127x4170)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>499823008
mmm yes quite
>>
crafting ? come on midzy u already did cooking and thieving time for a big boy skill
>>
new
>>499825303
>>499825303
>>499825303
>>
my step sister is a drug addict and she has 2 retarded kids from doing drugs when pregnant
>>
whats wrong with cooking and thieving
>>
>>499825430
u need a slow skill now
with no skill hopping
then u will have my respect
>>
i win
>>
File: 1709122347759019.jpg (80 KB, 1000x897)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
hi does anyone wanna be runescape friends my total level is 2058

discord kowshka

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.