[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1667893492326752.png (197 KB, 375x375)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
I don't think pass users should be bannable from all boards over minor shit.
Since we pay to post, it should exclusively be bans from the board where the offense took place.
>>
I've never gotten a global ban for "minor shit"
Post it so I can shame you
>>
File: 1675854788811716.jpg (13 KB, 135x139)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>125274
>be me, diagnosed retard
>dumping my stuff in /de3/ on /g/
>really fast with pass + 4chanX + desktop obviously
>fine for a few days, nobody complained
>but the whole time I was also talking shit about staff for not making an /ai/ board
>or not even changing anything about image limit per thread
>like, mad shit, I'm not bad at banter
>so when the most anal posters on /de3/ complained about my "spamming" I said I was gonna flood until an /ai/ board was made
>took 2 seconds for me to get a 3day ban from all boards
>all posts deleted too
>>
>>125276
>be me
Who else would you be?
>threaten to flood over aislop
You earned those 3 days.
>>
>125280
>Who else would you be?
"be me" has been a popular way of starting a greentext for over a decade.
>>
>>125287
and I will still call you all out for >being retards
>>
>>125280
>>125290
Imagine simping for literal trannies
>>
You guys should actually read the rules and you'd realize that breaking global rules = global ban.
>>
>>125274
I posted a boy version of a girl vtuber on /vt/, photoshopped with nipples on him. It got deleted without a warning first. Then I reposted it with a challenge to the jannies. That's when I got a 3-day on all boards.
>>
>>125276
3 days? grow the fuck up
>>
>>125254
This. It's ridiculous enough that you guys give off sitewide bans for breaking invisible unwritten rules on /bant/, but to a paying customer? Cut that shit out
>>
>>125438
That's cute and all but the rules are enforced differently on different boards. A ban for "trolling" on /ck/ is usually not banworthy on /biz/. Not to mention you can post an image on a board once and get banned for spamming/flooding because the janny has a vendetta against some other poster fron 3 months ago
>>
>>125254
That and hide ads for pass holders. I'm tired of onlyfans ads popping up on sfw boards while I'm at work
>>
Agree and bumped from page 10
>>
>>125254
>I paid to be able to shitpost and it didnt work
sounds like you got finessed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.