[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701694310906627.jpg (161 KB, 1334x750)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
The mod's incompetence is actually a blessing. In the future, random board wipes should be a thing to clear out cancer.
>>
File: screenshot13.png (4 KB, 422x43)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
What if we try to keep /vip/ under 10 pages for as long as possible? We're probably never going to see an unfull catalog again.
I don't think random board wipes should be normal but it did break up the boredom with how little actually happens on this site.
>>
>>129373
>>129372
I like it when a mod just decides to fuck with /b/ for shiggles every now and then.
>>
File: 1435811983390.png (171 KB, 995x995)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>129513
I miss the era of mod cat where mods actually communicated with the community to show there were attempts to fix things or they were listening, instead of this forced radio silence.
>>
>>129693
That's true, but I think the current era overall is one where people try - actively and unconsciously - to see or to insert ideology and goals and all that shit into every statement. That's a symptom of the wider internet's current attitudes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.