[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.71 MB, 1600x900)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
New Valorant thread since the last one just died.
Just returned to the game. Is Outlaw worth it?
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1731x871)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
look at the fucking drip
>>
AGENT UPDATES

Chamber

Continuing with our recent focus of sharpening the strengths and weaknesses of the Sentinel role, this update aims to push Chamber’s ability to hold territory with his unique arsenal of weapons. The changes should provide you more access to the Headhunter (Q) as a save or sidearm without draining your econ, and increase the clear strength of Chamber’s ultimate compared to the Operator.

>Headhunter (Q): Price decreased 150 >>> 100

>Tour De Force (X): Firing rate increased 0.7 >>> 0.9
>>
>>1174740
Personally I like this change. Headhunter really isn't used enough currently and making the ult feel better is fine. It takes ages for it to come online anyway.
>>1172782
>Is Outlaw worth it
sometimes
>>
never had a chance to play with outlaw. outlaw is not working with valorant economy. you can’t buy it on force rounds, so. it's a strong rifle but only for jett mains, who plays with operator often.
>>
>>1174778
It's good if enemy team buys light shield + vandal and you're on econ.
Bodyshot does a lot of damage
>>
File: file.png (1.32 MB, 1867x969)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
The fuck?
>>
if you can hit shots id save for vandal. guardian and marshal seem like better eco
>>
>>1177954
You are getting pretty gud buddy, the game knows it.
>>
>tech pauses
>>
i take it back outlaw is good. the second shot is effective. damn vct has a lot of bulldog shitters
>>
valorant is for femboys and furries who suck at cs2, otherwise you must have some mental problems to touch that game to be completely fair with you
>>
>>1180820
i agree, cs2 is for men
>>
that game has three playable maps. need Tf2 in Cs format. til then we're stuck with this shitter
>>
WHO CAN DEFEAT
A LOS SENTINELAS
>>
>>1181138
Loud spent more time in the kitchen. These retakes were too good. It was over in draft phase.
>>
Got chat banned for 3 days, is it based on volume of reports or triggered text? I didnt say any slurs I mainly just told people I fucked their dad
>>
its a pg13 game. throwing is fine. wasting everyones time is fine. saying fuck? thats a crime
>>
Looking for a decent youtube channel to teach ho to play Skye. I've only found clickbait yet, isn't there an immortal player uploading commented games or something similar? I never find a main skye on twitch either.
>>
Trying to find answers, but search gives non-relevant shit.
What the min average latency on hardware in game?
Like connection+monitor+buffering of everything and etc.
Well, I have 25ms ping, but picture outdated is like 75ms, so... idk wtf is going on.
>>
>>1181318
if you really wanted good teammates, you would have brought them with you.
what kind of recreational victim shows up to some place alone and tells strangers they're having fun wrong?
>>
Man, this format really is garbage
>Zeta loses first game 0-2
>Second game is entirely meaningless to them because they won't make it to playoffs either way
>But Gen.G IS trying hard because they need to win to get to playoffs
We've also had rematches in all four decider matches in pacific. You've got a region with 11 teams and teams go out playing against just two others
>>
>>1185370
ok spike rusher
>>
Why should I play this over CS? As someone who has barely played either.
>>
>>1186662
The anti-cheat is not completely useless.
>>
>>1186662
Basic utility usage is easier (no need to memorize lineups just for basic flashes and smokes)
Advanced utility has more depth
All the guns are viable
Armor system is more interesting but at the same time easier to understand
You can wallbang people more
The abilities create a lot of fun asymmetry, each pick is significant since it removes something from the enemy team other than just a gun
>>
>>1189188
>each pick is significant since it removes something from the enemy team other than just a gun
This is the one thing valo has that cs2 doesn't, which I like the most.
Their flash/recon is gone? Now you can play ratty off angles they would normally clear easily.
Their smoke is gone? Now you can post plant off site.
Sentinel dead? Now someone has to watch flank.

There's a lot of subtle info you can get from this. If you're retaking vs. a 3-player team that lost their tripwires, and you killed 2 on-site, you can bet your life that the last player was watching a flank route.

Also the abilities are whack as fuck. Throwing a team safe flash from elevators to vertigo B main is fun and all, but nothing compares to driving a purple shark at someone.
>>
>>1181806
watch this video and his Playlist for sky
https://youtu.be/-yqVdc_NbKY?si=W1ZKNblmR1vQxQlm
>>
ded fucking game

too bad 4chan autists can't into shooters or anything that remotely relies on mechanics
>>
>>1192956
I stopped playing when I hit Diamond 3 before they added Ascendant. I couldn't keep with some of these kid's reaction speeds.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 267x639)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Neon sisters...
>>
>>1186662
It has far more depth, better netcode, far better anti-cheat and much better community.
>>
So now that SENTINELS are the best team in the world, who can stop them?
>>
>>1195967
KC
Allez Les Bleus
>>
>>1186662
if you are a woman or a child
>>
>>1195967
they about to get shit on by brazilians again like they did in group stage
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 706x696)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>1196975
lmao
>>
Please carry me out of gold...
>>
Just got into a gold lobby. It was apparent I don't belong there.
>>
Why is neon bad?
I don't have her yet but she looks fun to play.
>>
how do I get into this game?
>>
>>1200578
start sucking dicks
>>
need that Reaver 3.0 ASAP
>>
the new character is a tranny
>>
>>1195924
>better community
AHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
https://twitter.com/XKLaboratories/status/1767246117735928198

apparently this is related to the new agent
does anyone know how to decipher this?
>>
>>1204644
apparently it's just saying some youtubers and pro players will test the agent soon

sadness :(
>>
>>1204644
I really don't understand dropping info about the new agent during madrid since we're not going to get them until like a month later
>>
good control schemes?
>>
>>1189188
The only thing I wish it had was licensed guns but I am autistic and I don't want to go back to playing Rainbox Six: Siege.
>>
File: FNC.png (2.64 MB, 1190x2020)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>1212477
I'm glad it doesnt, the realistic aesthetic in CSGO is weird to me and doesn't make any sense
>SMGs do less damage than pistols despite using the same caliber with longer barrels
>556 rifles do different damage despite being identical
>Galil is cheaper than an AK
>LMGs don't make any sense
>HE grenades don't do that much damage
>Mollies exploding in air
>Mollies being "choked out" by smoke
>Body armor mechanics don't make much sense
With fictional guns in an arcade aesthetic it doesn't really matter as much and you can do things like have the fire rate differ between ADS and hipfire, or grenades that explode twice to let you clear corners effectively without being OP

If I want gun autism I'd rather just play R6 raven shield, it's at least got my wife as a playable gun. Siege really bothers me with how gimmicky it is and how unreasonable some of the demands are (why would you use SMGs rather than carbines?)
>>
>>1212570
Siege bothers me because it was its own interesting game for like two seasons and then it just decided to copy CS.
I mean so did Valorant but at least they were honest about what it was from the start.
>>
bro tarik just repeats the same words over and over

kinda annoying, kinda annoying, kinda annoying chaaat
>>
i want to play this and get really good but every time i do team mates suck my soul out and make me want to quit, i'd be much happier if this game had no comms, it's not even that they rage which they do alot, it's that they are brown and giga normies, don't want to be interacting with that
>>
>>1213393
also underage, like 70% of people playing must be under 20
>>
how would you even find people to play with in this game? none of friends are interested
>>
>>1212655
this is why people watch him no?
>>1213393
what region are you in? In EU comms are mostly good but the few times I've played in NA it was more annoying
>>
>>1213393
>have crippling fear of women
>be horrible at the game so I get the normie population instead of the male teenage ragers
>get placed on teams with women on them
>>
im a cs player but can i get an egirl with dependent personality disorder in this game? might consider it
>>
>>1213676
If you can't attract them on Tinder or IRL it's because you're too ugly and you're not going to attract them online, either.
>>
>>1213393
Really? I think the community is pretty chill compared to LOL/Dota.
>>
>>1214008
that's a yes then
>>
>>1213668
even at immortal i was getting a girl like every 5 games and 90% of the time they bottom frag
>>
>>1214879
>and 90% of the time they bottom frag
Because they get boosted by never playing solo.
>>
I can't stop playing Yoru he's the most literal "teleports behind you" character ever.
>>
>>1216094
Omen is pretty good for that too, especially if you get them with the flash (which deafens too)
>>
File: file.png (141 KB, 1362x366)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
Knew woohoojin was a boosted ass grifter.
How does an actual radiant get hardstuck in ascendant after a simple role change?
>>
>>1216094
A lot of people are on top of yoru's tricks and it doesn't end up panning out
but when I pull off an actual "teleports behind you" move it's so satisfying
>>
>>1217045
Oh yeah, I know. At least they gave him the fakeout on the teleport, pretty much all trickster types end up just being a kind of area-denial character.

It's still really funny when it works, though.
>rotate from A to B
>leave a teleport behind at A, don't really care where it goes
>dick around at B, nothing going on
>decide to TP A
>right when I arrive the spike has been planted and I see the planter running to cover
>Op him through the doorway then defuse for the match win

It was really stupid and shouldn't have worked if not for the planter not seeing my teleport but I'm still proud of it.
>>
>new agent is non-binary
riot please, this was our chance to make fun of overwatch
>>
>>1216977
who cares? i doubt any of the coaches for these pro teams are Radiant either, so why expect some content creator to be?

just look at soccer coaches
>>
Is there SBMM in Unrated?
Because it sure feels like I've hit that point where I'm only getting matches where I get deleted instantly or everyone seems retarded by comparison.
>>
The pump on the Bucky takes way too long for a gun that can't reliably one-shot at point-blank.
>>
god i hate the female casters voice so much
>>
there's always some fucker hiding in a peekaboo corner so that you can never flank. Fucking annoying.
>>
How the fuck does Yoru's ult appear to enemies. It seems people know exactly where I am when I come out of ult so I assume there's a loud fucking sound cue, but is there anything else I should be trying to do to use this more effectively?
>>
>>1222038
If you're within a radius of another player there's a sound and also some blue glowy aura around the edges of the screen. When your ult finishes there's also a louder distinct sound cue.
So you're invisible, but enemies who understand the game know when you're in proximity of them and might react based off that information.

Ending your ult when you're right next to an enemy is high risk, because if they're paying attention they will often be able to shoot you before your animations finish and you can fire again. Remember you can still use your flash, decoy and teleport abilities while in your ult, to make it extra confusing. If your ult is about to finish right next to an enemy, throwing a flash can give you an extra second or two to get ready to fight.

I find Yoru ult is generally better for either scouting information on enemy locations and/or doing a deep flank where you exit at a place behind enemy lines with no enemies nearby, rather than for "teleports behind you" moments. Remember that the fact yoru ult happens at all is enough reason for some enemies to check their spawn and/or other likely flank locations whether they know you're there or not
>>
>>1222187
>>1222038
The blue warbles on the edge are based on if you're in yoru's LOS, they get stronger when you face towards yoru
The ult is great for entry, spam ping locations for teammates (verbal callouts are great if you have the coordination), flash as you exit your ult and try to catch someone who is about to take a fight with one of your teammates
>>1219194
there is, but it's not very strict (faster matches prioritized over balanced ones)
>>1219213
you have to be shittier at the game and aim for center mass instead of the head and you'll start onepumping a lot more consistently
>>
>>1219194
There is, but a big difference is that there's no party restrictions. You can queue with any number of players and with any rank/skill differences, so you often get duos or trios where one is really bad and the other is really really good.
In ranked you have to be close enough to each other's ranks to party up together so most players in the games are going to be relatively close to each other
>>
New agent
>can place smokes while dead
>ult is a limited time self-res, get a kill or assist to remain alive
>>
>reyna
>reyna, but worse
>reyna, but you have to fill smokes
clearly we need a sentinel and initiator that also has kill based snowballing mechanics
>>
Clove's abillities look good but I don't know if I want to play as a tranny.
>>
>draw a girl with a pink punk aesthetic
>hire a girl voice actress
>call them nonbinary
???
Aren't nonbinary people meant to not confine to gender stereotypes? Everything about clove's design fits into conventional female traits
>>
>>1222691
it's "representation" without having to add ugly people to the game
a tumblr e-girl doesn't seem that unrealistic either, I'm sure there's a lot of those
>>
Damn can't believe SEN won. I was rooting for them but was sure they were going to lose.

Was an awesome series.
>>
>>1222691
Non-binary is for the most part just a meme that young people use. It's just a way for the progressive culture to appropriate punk aesthetic fully.
>>
File: 1593574197768.jpg (37 KB, 640x817)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>1222691
It's basically this image summed up.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 572x750)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
are we allowed to sexualize them?
>>
Oh so they will just make every other agent role a duelist i see. Anyways calling the new agent a she because anything that gets my dick hard is a woman! The Fae inspiration is cool, hope we get some Oberon Vandal skin with her
>>
This is the most fun I've had with an unranked game in a while. Except when my team is retarded and just wants to DM and not play objective. Also I'm pretty sure I'm seeing a lot of radar users.
>>
>>1224756
you're not allowed not to
>>
>tranny character
>trailer and kit is all about killing himself

what did they mean by this ?
>>
>Call Clove her
>Person on my team has a breakdown saying Clove isn't a she buy a them
>Try to say she looks like a girl so I'm going to naturally call her a girl
>Doesn't just mute me after
>Passive-aggressively corrects me anytime I say "her"
>that person is also the bottom frag
Lovely game.
>>
>>1224756
clove is safe horny
>>
i'm just gonna obnoxiously correct everyone who misgenders her on social media so that normal people would be even more annoyed at these kinda people
>>
>>1225529
>>1222691
>make her non binary
>his agent trailer is called 2 (two) worlds
>"One down side to being immortal: I can’t play dead."
>make her immortal to stop people from making suicide jokes
>his signature ability is coming back from the dead after 41percenting
>>
Are Breach and KJ still "no fun allowed" picks or did they get power crept
>>
Clove bussy is mine.
>>
So is it a woman or a man.
>>
>>1226381
It's a flat chested tomboy, idc what the creators say, that's what ive decided
>>
File: 1663337042867130.jpg (268 KB, 850x655)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
If I get the Neo Frontier Sherrif or Phantom in my shop for my birthday I will be so happy. Ive been thinking about playing ranked again considering all my unrated games are high gold or mid diamond. Is Neon really that troll (she feels it) or should I learn a real duelist like Jett/Reina
>>
neons good with flash initiator. the stun doesnt work half the time but is good when it does

>>1225024
bots that wait for a sound que to move

grats to Sen. they woulda lost if that was a bo3. dropped two sets to get the one that matters gj
>>
>>1225865
yeah thats what I was thinking when I saw the trailer
>tranny character
>abilities only unlock after dying
>encouraged to die early
>"kill yourself" is now a strategy and not just an insult
What did riot mean by this?
>>
God I hate low-priority queue
>you refused to suffer through a painful game where your team refused to surrender so now you must suffer through 5 painful games where your team refuses to surrender and three of them are on Mcdonald's wifi
>>
>>1226381
Clove is AFAB
>>
So Clove just gets two lives as a non-ult? That doesn't seem remotely balanced.
>>
i'm so much disgusted by the path they are choosing for the games that i uninstalled it immediatly after the he/she bullshit in the character description, it sad because i like the game design but some time you have to make tough décision
>>
It's they.
>>
>>1227157
Clove's ult is a temporary revive, you have approx 10 seconds to get a kill or assist to stop the countdown and stay alive
When you self-res, you're invulnerable for 2 seconds and can't shoot during that time, so enemies can easily just stand around you and shoot as soon as the invulnerability ends
>>
Clove pussy
>>
Clove seems fun, played her a bit yesterday.
>>1227157
It's kinda like a reverse phoenix ult, you die, revive, then need to get a kill / damaging assist pretty quickly or you go back to being dead.
>>1226614
only the smokes are usable after dying, and they're pretty nerfed as part of it. Ult needs to be used immediately on death (and you need to have it fully charged before you die)
>>
Did you guys buy the SEN classic?
>>
Clove is the closest we have to having a CS frag grenade.
They've been really reluctant to add that in again after Sova (and his is really awkward compared to how fast and snappy pulling out a Clove nade is).
>>
I guess this is just a general CS style gameplay tip but how the fuck do I do good crosshair placement? Like I'm always pointed at their chest. Do I just have terrible visio-spatial awareness because of autism? Yes.
>>
>>1227791
PRX looks better
>>
File: 1668593411740111.jpg (1.51 MB, 1638x1638)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>1228346
you should try using the gaurdian more, but try playing death match more with it. You can also go to the practice range and and put your crosshair on a bot and get used to just walking around and keeping it like that or that height. Crosshair placement and aim is a lot of aiming, maybe look up videos on passive aim training
>>
Imagine dedicating your life to playing this tranny shit when CS is literally right there
>>
File: 1669130437357624.png (549 KB, 966x967)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>1229552
CS2 isnt anything great after playing a lot of GO, the Source 2 material system is sexy though. I havent played this game in over a year and its kind of fun to play with friends. Imagine having fun though?
>>
>>1229561
>having fun playing with troonshit
the absolute state
>>
File: 1709087797079441.png (756 KB, 704x811)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>supposedly a top competitive shooter
>can't even maintain a general on /vg/
>OW2 is supposedly dead
>one of the most active generals on /vg/
lmao
>>
>>1229573
/vg/ only has generals for games people goon to, it has nothing to do with gameplay
>>
>got flank timing
>WW3 going on in site
>run full noise from mid
>nobody is facing me
It reminds me of no one being able to hear the bomb plant in R6S if you have the really noisy utility going off.
>>
>>1229573
kek
>>
>>1229573
Clearly you've never been in a vg thread, or you'd know no one in them talks about the games
>>
>>1229561
Well CS2 is LITERALLY GO, it's not made to be anything other than an update to the engine.

That being said I just wanna talk to egirls so I'm waiting on going back to CS2 until the custom servers are online and I can go back to surfing to shoot the shit.
>>
>>1229672
Either that or they do hear you but they have to make a call between waiting for you or facing the enemy right in front of them.
If they wait for you, their team blames them for not going in. If they don't wait, they get wiped anyways.
>>
>>1230342
So true, I uninstalled CS2 but kept CS:S to surf and fuck around in custom servers. I think this games lack of customs or anything like that is one of the reasons it feels so dead atm. Riot never willing to let go of control though.
>>
>>1180789
i would love to see an outlaw weapon in cs
>>
>0-7
>team won't surrender
It's unranked. You're not having fun. Why are you doing this to me?
>>
I don't know which bitch it is that does all the irritating as fuck Apex/Fortnite/Cawadoody mOvEmEnT tricks but I know Riot will add more of her and that's when I will stop playing this.
>>
And also I just need to buy a 120hz monitor I just don't have enough money for the one I want.
>>
File: 1668592714680007.jpg (1.13 MB, 1300x1500)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>1231057
thats my wife, she isnt as good as she seems desu. Movement is a huge meme in this game outside of the 8 frame strafe window.
>>
>>1230342
>it's not made to be anything other than an update to the engine.
The fact it's rebranded from GSGO to CS2 means they -are- making it out to be more than just an incremental engine update, even though that's all it really is

Similar to how Overwatch 2 was just a glorified excuse to change the monetization model of Overwatch 1
>>
>>1231036
Round by round it's fun.
>>
>>1231036
what if I don't care about winning and just want to do the weeklies
>>
>>1232196
Wouldn't it be better to do the weeklies in a match where we aren't losing all of our gunfights?

>>1231978
Yeah because CS:GO should have been called CS2 from the beginning. It's not comparable to Overwatch because the difference is that Overwatch devs were telling their playerbase how things were gonna be while CS2 just kinda came out and Valve said nothing about it. The playerbase just assumed things which is what usually happens.
>>
>>1232539
>while CS2 just kinda came out
you lying nigger, they marketed it so hard with subtick and improved gameplay, molly, nade physics etc. it comes out broken, unoptimized (even now), and downright awful movement (if you're not on LAN). AND all the community servers nuked for a whole year since they couldnt port it or didnt make it easy to port. It is exactly the same as overwatch. you should be thankful donk came and saved your shitty "upgrade" to CS2 with his performance or the game was going completely dead.
>>
>>1232547
I honestly don't care, you're gonna end up playing it in like 3 years anyways. Everyone always does. Even I do. And if you don't you end up on 8ch where no good games have come out since (whenever the 38 year old user became 14). Every gamer boycott is one 3 minute cinematic away from ending.
>>
File: 1663337111358698.jpg (259 KB, 1365x2048)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
Deadlock is pretty fun, but her sensors really are dog shit. Landing her ulti has been very satisfying, especially when its Eco and I pull a gun over to myself. Sadly I'd like to solo Q and climb so I dont think shes the one. Is Cypher difficult at all? I know hes strong. I just suck at imitator/flashes or smokes :(
>>
>playing dm
>thinking about how i should be aiming
>strafe jiggling and stutter stepping click
>in disbelief
>lock reina unrated
>actually pop off
>get 6k with knife
>they /ff
think im gonna cum, i get it now. maybe now if i learn how to play something besides duelist I'll actually climb
>>
>>1233251
I should try her out more, but the sensors seem difficult to get info out of. I guess you just use them to anchor sites?
I'm a cypher main, don't find him particularly difficult. There's probably a learning curve in figuring out how to use util optimally but there's nothing particularly mechanically hard, and his lineups are generally pretty simple
>>
>>1235770
He felt pretty free when I tried him on Sunset, but I felt useless on attack besides the cheeky window cams to peek right away. Cypher is just so weird. I think she cant be played pretty aggressive and i like her ultimate and wall. Her traps are just horribly unreliable and putting them on higher walls and having them slant to scan the floor is kind of annoying. Her net grenade I also think isnt too great, it can surely plant someone in place, but the debuff is just crouching so really they cant move but they have increased accuracy. The kit + amount of work to make up for the lack luster parts isnt worth it, but ulting someone feels so good.
>>
>>1237411
Cypher on attack is all about flank watch and lurking. You can entry as a sort of Jett but it's not the best.
>>
>>1233251
Cypher is easy. You don't need fancy one-ways, epic trips, or lineups. The only essential homework you have to do is learning the god cams on every map.
Like Deadlock you have to abuse the fact that he can leave his util unattended. That means lurking a lot.

On defense, you just lurk half the time (say goodbye to your precious setup), and have either double kill trips on site, or have a wide net of info gathering. Adjust to the enemy team.

On offense, try to die last. It really fucks with your team if the enemy has constant lurk pressure and your wires are down. Sometimes you'll have to switch it up and actively look for picks, but don't take unnecessary risks. Either way, you're doing a lot of dry peeking.
>>
File: confused dummy.png (159 KB, 840x749)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>1237904
>lurk on defense
>>
did you buy your fomo discord tranny icons for your discord tranny game ?
>>
File: GJdEkK7aoAAl8HH.jpg (151 KB, 1050x1050)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Should I get Clove or Deadlock?
Returning player who used to play Sage, Killjoy and Cipher and like both of their looks.
>>
>>1238068
I don't understand who the market is for this
>>
>>1238253
>discord customizations
>featuring a trans character
do I really have to spell it out for you anon
>>
>>1227791
kys Jordan
>>
>>1238068
YJK they sold the most icons for a character who's just released because it's a token alphabet addition.
At least OW made their they/them somewhat androgenous and uggo, giving these mentally ill freaks an egirl as representation will just feed their delusions
>>
>>1238174
you actually can only unlock Deadlock with Kong Koupon rn, so just play and youll eventually get Clove. So buy deadlock, but i was in the same spot a week ago and can say she isnt very strong but her ults fun
>>
valorant is for kids
>>
>>1238712
You don't like playing with little girls?
>>
>>1238174
deadlock is definitely closer to the other sentinels, although a bit shit (buffs soon, surely)
clove seems fun though
>>
>>1237980
You really have to do it. Every good sentinel/smoke does it because the attackers get too much map control otherwise.
>>
>>1239130
taking map control is not the same as lurking
you generally never "lurk" on defense, you're just going for a flank
if you're playing cypher and abandoning your site in order to try and timing push up mid you're just playing like a retard
>>
can I like this game if I fucking despised CS:GO for heavy camping encouragement and the weird pinpoint aim obsession?
>>
File: 1580281882703.jpg (202 KB, 829x1024)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Which classic is better, PRX or T1?

>>1239537
no, you dont like tactical shooters. though this game has the same levels of camping (deep corners you need to check) the shooting part is more lenient.
>>
>>1239731
thanks for the honest reply
>>
>>1239931
np anon, i only got into these types of games through friends. the most fun on CS i can have by myself is probably surfing (community can be funny sometimes) but its all about being uber patient and having that crazy accuracy since 1 shot to the head kills.
>>
>>1239537
you won't like it but at least some playable agents let you snipe common camping areas with molly/flash
>>
>>1239731
PRX looks cooler
>>
File: image.gif (3.22 MB, 540x540)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB GIF
post Valorant agents that remind you of your true self
>>
>>1239537
>heavy camping encouragement
You do realise the blue guys have to defend the bombsites, right?
>>
>design a girl
>make her a quirky tomboy
>with pink and flowery themes in top of that
>design her also as a smoker
>CALL HER A THEY THEM
>GIVE HER RAZE BOMBS
>GIVE HER REYNAS REGEN
>GIVER HER A FREE RUN BACK
>COVER HER DUELIST KIT WITH 2 PETTY SMOKES

What is wrong with Riot Games bros?
>>
File: file.png (2.28 MB, 1099x1467)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>1240281
I look like this and act like this
>>
Just got destroyed by a Breach Fade Sova nerd trio party on ascent.
I think I saw like 10 different trap plays on their defense.
I wish I could get my friends to play valo so we can do goofy shit like this. Every single time we died it was 90% because we were stunned, blinded, leashed, getting double peeked by a drone and dog, etc...
>>
File: file.png (26 KB, 48x469)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>1242436
Never have I been team diff'd so hard in my life.
Baiter stooges vs. LOUD fans with a 200-page playbook

I could have done better myself but I was forced to entry while dropping smokes with a no-comm team.
>>
>>1217045
Real question here. Why the fuck do they have a way to let you know yoru is about to appear near with his ult but omen can just teleport anywhere with almost 0 warning? The balancing on this fucking game is beyond retarded for multiple characters.
>>
>>1239731
Tactical shooters can mean many different things, CS is one, but its map design is what really encourages the camping and crosshair placement stuff.

That being said, good CS fundamentals will take you far in this game, I would know, I keep dying to people with better crosshair placement than me. However one major difference I noticed is the maps; Valorant maps are big and have a lot of sightlines. Most CS maps every sightline where an enemy might appear can be covered by 5 players.
>>
What monitor size do you think is better for valorant/CS2, 24in or 27in?
>>
Walking is silent, yes? So please explain to me how everyone is able to pop out of their ambush spot at exactly the right time when I full-walk flank?
>>
File: 1707332045793779.jpg (76 KB, 828x801)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>2-10 first half
>other team cocky as fuck
>2nd half 12-12
>1st ot 13-13
>2nd ot 15-13
never celebrate too early
>>
>>1242699
maybe your flank is too predictable
>>
Please carry me out of gold. Please.
>>
>>1242594
its all about refresh rate desu
>>
>>1242594
My friend tells me smaller monitors are better so you can quickly switch between minimap and crosshair.
I have a 27 in. and anecdotally I can tell you that I keep finding myself mentally unprepared for a fight because I was just looking at the minimap a second ago and I'm still adjusting to crosshair focus mode.
>>
Gekko is so obviously gay. Name a zestier looking nigga from the roster.
>>
>>1242436
wish there was a demo system, would love to watch it
>>1241799
she's missing flashes/movement which is what truly cements someone as an entry/duelist (Iso has neither and suffers at his role because of it)
>>1242526
omens ult and normal tp both make noise, and he's vulnerable during them. yoru can pop out with a flash
>>1243432
either rely on mechanics as a duelist or guide your team towards not being retarded as a controller
>>
>>1243453
yoru
>>
im an apex refugee; i just downloaded this game and ive played like 4 matches

how do i go about gitting gud?
>>
>>1243845
just click heads, dont move when you shoot
>>
>>1244125
i uninstalled lol. back to apex i go
>>
>>1243448
>>1243447
I was thinking that 27in was better for ranked players because a lot of pros play with their face 1 inch from the screen so seeing the whole panel at once shouldn't be too important.
With a bigger monitor I can stay further from the screen and achieve the same benefits.
>>
>>1243481
>either rely on mechanics as a duelist or guide your team towards not being retarded as a controller
What should I do to carry if I play initiators?
>>
What the fuck is a timing? Is it why I keep dying?
>>
>>1244211
You're at the mercy of your smokes being placed before you initiate and your duelists following up. Definitely not terrible even when other people aren't doing their job, but the controller/duelist roles have more impact (at least in my opinion)
>>
>>1244255
You're gonna get timing'd no matter how perfectly you play. You basically have to gamble eventually in every single round.
>>
I'm not sure how much impact each role has on the game since all characters are capable of one-shot headshotting with most weapons, but I'm new. It still seems like CS fundamentals will take you a long way.
>>
>>1244595
true, if you were gold nova or above at the end of CS GO you should be at least gold, very quickly plat once you learn the maps and probably diamond if you play remotely often.
>>
>>1244766

It depents on your understanding and usage of the Agents abilities. If you dont know which abilities every agent has you can probably make it to gold but not further. Except you have godly aim
>>
File: valorant takes skill.webm (3.04 MB, 1110x1080)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB WEBM
skill
>>
So what's the verdict on clover?
>>
>>1244595
This is still a head clicker game despite all the bells and whistles. Most people in the 0.01% of ranks agree that people should just lock in whatever they're most comfortable with instead of forcing some "ideal" comp.
KJ-Omen-KAY/O-Sova-Jett is god tier on Ascent pro play, but your average filled-in Sova doesn't know how and when to throw a halfway decent wallhack dart.

>>1245484
At kissing distance you should also run and gun with the AK.
>>
>>1246473
I mean I can see how some comps could be dastardly, and maybe even at a competitive level using those comps agianst a team that you know just has better aim (or aimbots) than you could give you the upper hand, but this seems like one of those things like "it's far easier to teach a good aimer strategy than it is to teach good aim to a strategist."
>>
>you have n bullets
>if you do x then you can do y

arguably two of the worst comms you can give to someone
>>
POST NIGHT MARKETS

>>1246412
good flex pick, if you play duelist (most players) and dont play smokes (most players) shes a no brainer. Outside of that, i think shes actually quite strong, the only issue a pub player would have is:
1. Forgetting to smoke when dead
2. Trolling their team with bad smokes when dead
>>
Is clover a tranny or a lesbian?
>>
>>1250089
She's an egirl that loves cock but Riot needed more tokenism
>>
>>1250089
clove was born with a vagina
>>
>>1244211
play gekko
>>
File: file.png (572 KB, 1601x423)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>1249822
not interested in any of this
>>
cuck thread
>>
>>1244595
The smokers are really important just like in CS.
>>
>>1180820
femboys that play CS give better head
>>
i only lock in duelists because smoking is haram
>>
>it's unrated why are you surrendering
Because I want to have fun and we are currently in a game where exactly one of us has any kills at all and if we're spending most of our time dead that means that I am being forced into watching a game more than I'm playing it.
>>
>>1246412
The dust has not settled yet.
>>
File: map rotations.png (35 KB, 574x464)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
If they keep at the pattern they've held for the past three map rotation changes, we should be seeing a change in the maps with patch 8.08 (e8a3), in two weeks.
Sadly I doubt they'll remove icebox after being in for just a single map rotation cycle, but there's hope for breeze being removed.
>>
Is Lotus the Vertigo of valorant?
Whichever team loses A main is pretty much done. Same with Vertigo on A ramp, and in both maps the most crucial fight occurs and finishes within the first ten seconds.
>>
Why... why does no one surrender in Unrated? You have no rank here. What does it matter?
>>
why do i lose every head on firefight
ive given up on trying to win those i just walk everywhere now and hope i catch someone in the back
>>
>>1253421
Why would you surrender in unranked?
Just train your aim or try weird shit.
>>
>>1253446
>why do i lose every head on firefight
Instalock reyna until you don't lose anymore.
>>
playing valorant for the first time
this game is absolutely superior to csgo
so much attention to detail and much more fun
>>
>>1253687
what's fucky though is that everyone is 13 years old
>>
>>1253421
unrated is for completing dailies/weeklies, winning doesn't matter
>>
aspas might just be the goat. imagine dropping 47 kills against a team with Tenz and zekken in it
>>
>>1253687
it is easier for CS frogs to enter valorant BUT if you were just a braindead aim dog in CS, you will struggle hard in this game at high elo. Your util and timings take over after diamond/asc. This is where the hate from high elo CS frogs come from, they just cant accept that brain is required. They want to aim-diff till radiant which does not happen in valorant.
>>
Jessievash 0-17 :(
Fl1pz 0-11 :)
some real shit is happening in pacific bros
also yay is actually applying for McDonalds at this point lmao
>>
>>1244133
enjoy your pubg levels of cheaters
>>
>>1243496
Yoru is a tryhard edgelord. Its "gay" but not gay in a literal sense.
>>
>>1255136
Yoru cares too much about designer fashion to be straight
>>
What is the best secondary role for a duelist main, initiator or controller?
>>
>>1255356
sentinel
>>
>>1255378
>(You)
>>
anyone know why I gotta restart pc to play valorant every time I open my pc?
like I wake up in the morning boot up the pc and it wants me to restart my pc again before I can actually play. so it's 2 reboots to play the game. it's weird.
>>
I kinda hate that I tested my reaction speed and I'm literally like 10ms slower than average but I've got decent game sense so I'm in a hell of "every time I see an enemy and they're aware of me I insta-die because they're just better" ELO but I can't go back down to retard ELO because I can still strategize.
>>
>>1253872
if you think LE is high elo then yeah, MM players just wanna gun. Level 10+ faceit dislikes val causes it's comparatively less brain.
>>
>>1255356
flash initiator, usually second man in trading duelist and can entry if needed.
>>1255918
as a fellow low reaction time player (270 average) just making sure you have actually good cross hair placement helps mitigate it. Not just head level and at normal angles, try to really anticipate how they're most likely to swing (wide, quick peek, tight) and be on it. I'm asc 3 so not the best but hope it's useful.
>>
>>1256121
level 10 faceit struggle in high asc/low immo and cry about it a lot. They dont want to strategize, just taking aim duels even at that elo.
>>
>>1256125
anecdotally not the case but you probably know more people
>>
You ever get in the zone so much you stand in the middle of the map in Deathmatch and shoot every head that pops out for an ace?
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 1796x1080)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
post em
>>
As of now, I'm not longer a retard (bronze), just fucking dumb (silver)
>>
You shouldn't be penalized for leaving a game if 3 of your teammates have zero kills and one of them is a nigger who won't shut the fuck up.
>>
Any half-decent skin for any gun you'll actually use is TWENTY FUCKING DOLLARS?
>>
cypher is so garbage to play around, man
>>
>>1253872
valoran has 0 strategical depth compared to cs. literally just go here use you abilities and everyone's rotates. there's nothing to think about you just need to know 500 different abilities and whst the meta usage is on each site
I tried valoran again but I'm quiting because of that and that there's been to few girls and too many passive aggressive french nerds
>>
>>1258928
>I'm quiting because of that and that there's been to few girls
You think CS has more girls?
Valve games are for men only.
>>
>>1258928
>french
play frankfurt or stockholm like a fucking man, paris servers are for whining faggots
>>
i hate french people
>>
seriously, i mute everyone i suspect to be french just from the name, and then when they voice chat i instamute
>>
Boy I love the "never surrender" attitude in ranked who fucking instilled this in these people.
>>
>>1259159
I've seen lime maybe 6 girls in 2500h of cs so no lol. but the few girls in valorant didn't speak english and were in group with orbiters
>>1259200
i live in stockholm, didn't know you could pick sever. always french or russians in my team
>>1261330
surrendering is for noobs. you can always win the game. riot casual gamers need to win to have fun i get it
>>
>>1261356
I don't play competitive for a reason.
>>
>>1261356
A surrender vote is not supposed to be a blow to your ego. Sometimes the enemy team is just better than you.
>>
>>1226623
>>1261330
One thing I really hated going through unrated and Iron-Silver is how my team used to surrender on almost every match, it was infuriating, I felt like the zoomers on my team could only have fun when they are stomping the other team, the idiots instalocking Jett/Reina expecting to easily pull out 30 kills suddenly getting angry and toxic when the enemy opposes some minimum threat.

I remember this match on heaven when I was a silver, we were loosing on attack and this one player kept wallbanging me with guardian when we were rushing, I keep getting killed but I learned so much in that match, every time that player killed me I learned a different wallbang I could use later, in that match I understood the difference in penetration strength across the guns.
I am the kind of player who wants to learn, "you win or you learn" is a phrase quoted among fighting game players, a better enemy teaches you about his strengths but also about your own weaknesses.
Another point, comebacks, there is nothing more satisfying to me than comebacks, these 10/2 into 11/13 are the bests, and even if I can't pull those out that often I can assure you I have won at least 3/5 of matches where my team tried to surrender, and nothing makes me improve faster than facing a better enemy.
>>1261688
>Sometimes the enemy team is just better than you.
Yeah, and that is how I learn, I don't get that much better by playing against people who are worse than me, against better players I learn about stronger strategies, actually good utility usage and efficient entry plays, I learn to adapt and how to counter said strategies.
Also what if I surrender and then I have to face the same enemies next match? If I don't surrender I can at least learn a bit about their gameplan, if I surrendered then I will get beaten up twice.
Now there are fair reasons to surrender, like when your team is full of uncooperative dicks.

>tl;dr even if I lose I learn more when I play against better enemies.
>>
>>1261688
if you really are getting blown out the game isn't going to take that long. If you aren't, then you have a pretty good chance of making a comeback, given how the economy works
>>
File: 1694690996566822.jpg (119 KB, 880x782)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Why are you using CS terms like T/CT Side and A/B
>>
>>1262108
>A/B
Valorant also names their sites after letters

>T/CT Side
no excuses
>>
File: no.png (672 KB, 1817x917)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>want to quit
>it finally appears
guess ill finish the battlepass...aim finally clicked and I had fun on raze and then i just stopped playing and started trying to git gud at quake.
>>
>>1262625
I didn't realize that inspecting these plays music until I encountered it in game.
Kinda want it now too
>>
>>1262108
>>1262124
mainly because the only time i play this dogshit ass game is if one of my faggot friends begs me to play this dogshit CS wannabe
>>
>>1262006
except when 3/5 of your team only has 3/5 of their rights, im not trying to win ten 1v9s in a row and the people advocating for "trying your best to win at all times" are the same people who middlefrag every game, if they aren't playing like handless speds
>>
>>1255356
controller
if you want to be useful learn Viper
if you want to not be called a nerd and pussy by your team and have a flash learn Omen.

if you just want to play duelist and entry play Clove
>>
>>1256124
>flash initiator
Nice idea.
>>1263597
>if you just want to play duelist and entry play Clove
Unfortunately, they made clove's voice lines unbearably gay in my language. I can't stand it.
>>
>>1262006
>the game isn't going to take that long
It's still 20 minutes of my life I can't get back.

>>1261724
I'm not playing competitve. I'm playing Unrated. I want to pubstomp. But community servers are dead. So unrated is my only option for that. Yes, genius, it's fun when I win and it sucks when I'm just spectating other people playing the game.
>>
>>1263862
Oh also I forgot the hell scenario
>enemy team constantly getting 3-win streaks on you
>but you win every 4th round so you have to deal with "we can really do it guys!" teammates
>now you're stuck in a game where only one teammate is even going positive and you're spending more time dead than alive, and it takes 45-50 minutes.
>>
>>1263862
You sound like a bitch anon desu
>>
>>1263938
I literally don't care. I don't care about your rank or whatever, if I did I would play competitive, but I don't because I know I don't have the genetic talent (and an endless supply of adderall or a Cronus Max or some Raspberry Pi that transmits radar hacks into the game) to actually be at a rank that means anything. So I just want to have fun. And getting stomped is not fun.
>>
>>1263862
>>1263960
I hope you are baiting or underage.
>>
I INSTALOCK DUELIST AND LURK
THEY CALL ME A MADLAD
>>
>>1264434
The only people who actually care about their rank are underage. That's literally who ranked systems are designed for. For everyone else, the only rank that matters is Challenger, or top rank or whatever they call it, because it's the only rank where you might be able to get picked up and make money off of your skill. Every other rank is completely worthless except to a teenage boy who has nothing else because he's a teenager and not allowed to have anything.
>>
>>1264566
not him but i'm 23 and jobless virgin.
we exist too
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 406x186)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>brazil
>>
>>1264917
>AMERICAS LEAGUE
>SENTINELS BEST OF THE WORLD
>somehow all BR teams and NA teams are below the LATAM teams
What is happening bros?
>>
>>1265015
Isn't sentinels just NA + Brazil?
>>
File: 20240426_031841.jpg (814 KB, 3000x2554)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
What is this? Just got back to playing Valorant after months of not playing and the agent intro isn't playing. I didn't have this problem before.
>>
>>1266934
I had this problem a year ago using a HDD, the game also took up to 3 minutes to load in the match back then, if you have fast internet try reinstalling the game because the "file integrity checking" tool is really fucking slow, you could also move the game to an ssd, I had to get a SATA SSD for a few modern games that keep giving me loading problems on my HDD.
Since it's just a cosmetic problem I wouldn't give a fuck, I wish I could disable these intros, I cringe by hearing the characters always saying the same oneliner voicelines.
>>
>two d/cs
>STILL no surrender vote
Yeah fuck you guys you can suffer on your own I'm fine with not playing competitive for a day.
>>
fns is overrated
>>
new map when

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.