[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1614434916.png (632 KB, 800x450)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
Let's settle this once and for all, which is cooler?
>>
Pre-TBC horde all the way.
>>
I've played both factions
Horde is full of niggerlovers, but ally is where all the actual niggers hang out
>>
>>1208897
Alliance because the Horde is cucked and hasn't been at all interesting past WC3 and even then was basically just a watered down more family friendly WC2 horde.
>>
Alliance women are more attractive conventionally, but the men are ugly as shit.

Horde men are cooler/more fun to play as, but the women are only attractive if you have a fetish for them. Pic related.
>>
>>1211706
>Going with the conventionally attractive/non-questionable horde race as an example.
Get on my level
>>
>>1211706
id be drilling her tight little kaja mine until it started gushing with kaja kola bros, would never go thirsty again
>>
what if i told you they are the one and the same
old horde was actually evil but under thrall they're just green humans with no defining characteristics
>>
>>1208897
Horde was always cooler. Few to no games let you play as "the bad guys" or monsters before Warcraft and their samurai/mongol aesthetics were superior to the boring human kingdoms.

>but WoW
Not canon and made for plebs.
>>
They’re both gay. Warlock orcs summoning demons in Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans is where it’s at
>>
>>1208897
>pozzed Warhammer
who cares it's all gay and retarded
>>
>>1208897
It's going to be horde. Orc warriors with two handed axes are cooler than anything the alliance can offer
>>
>>1208897
Neither.

Both are forced to larp as humans or orcs instead of based dwarves or goblins.
>>
>>1208897
Alliance has gnomes and dwarves but all the horde races are cool. I would never play as a human or elf because quite frankly I'm not a tranny
>>
Alliance for the white man
>>
I would go with whichever faction has a YouTube video available right now of them ganking the shit out of a faggy in game funeral. For the uninitiated, that would be an alliance guild. They are cooler.
>>
Pre Cata: Horde
Post Cata: Alliance
>>
>>1208897
Dwarves > Everyone else > Elves larping as Orc (aka the horde)
>>
Meh.. The alliance was THE faction in Vanilla WoW... and my favorite in WC2.. but the Horde has been through some shit.. and until sylvannas went all bitch mode was stronger for it.. So i guess old school Alliance = modern day (fuck shadowlands+) Horde.
>>
>>1208897
played both since 2006 and alliance is way better in almost every way, orc lore is retarded and the noble savage bullshit has always been a terrible trope and only got worse at time went on. the lore for non-elf alliance races is so barebones that you can honestly just impose your headcanon onto whatever and it fits. the playerbase for horde has always been younger on average and filled with far more spastics that making grouping insufferable. somehow despite the worse racials, alliance players end up being more efficient in clearing shit. the only thing horde has over the alliance is hotter female models.
>>1237372
warhammer is pozzed warhammer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.