[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are basements and sewers really gonna be a game changer?
>>
>>1277772
>sewers
have they said theres gonna be an extensive network or anything? I dont even remember seeing sewers mentioned in the devblogs but unless you can use them as an alternate conspicuous traversing method they wont change anything
>basements
adding some RNG to the world is interesting from a looting/replayability standpoint, but I dont see them being practical from a basing standpoint
its better to have windows to be able to jump out of in an emergency than a base with a single way out. Not sure what to expect from the non randomized basements.
>>
Previous
>>1156178
>>
>>1277772
who cares about that? i can't wait for the fishing rework, my favourite activity in any game
>>
>>1278012
I have never enjoyed fishing minigames in any game
Fishing was very OP before since it was really just a time check so I support adding a minigame that makes it less braindead, but I probably will never fish again
>>
[SPOILER] asdfasd [/spoiler]
>>
>>1277772
>basements and sewers
They're just gonna copy the way CDDA did it and call it a day imo.
>>
How did an indie game get shilled so much? This game is almost shilled more than Binding of Isaac was in 2019
>>
>>1278424
>unique game that doesn't really have any competition on the market
>in development for 10+ years, one of the very first early access games
>after several delays and years of waiting, finally gets an update that makes multiplayer compatible with the most recent patch
>immediately blows up as youtubers pick it up
>thousands of new players flood in
>game becomes a FOTM
there's your reason, it also has a very rabid fanbase that defends the retarded developers no matter how much bullshit comes out of their mouth
>>
>>1278424
We're on a dead thread on one of the deadest board. Where's this shilling you're talking about?
>>
Dire need for an update. Fuck you, Lemmy.
>>
>>1278228
>I probably will never fish again
Same, it being just a time check is much better than the shit they want to make. It's a zombie game, i'd rather spend more time doing something related than having to waste more time in some really boring and simple minigame.
>>1278424
all indies are extremely memed because either most buyers don't play them for more than 10 hours, mod them into a bloatfest or don't play them at all and just watch them on youtube.
Tell anyone that you hate modern games and he will just reply:
>just play indie games bro
ask them what games and they will always repeat the same 5 most popular games, god bless the autist that recommends something different and actually unknown by anyone that wasn't born 12 years ago
>>
>>1277772
Kill yourself coomer
>>
>>1279044
Build 42 coming 2030, trust the plan.
>>
>>1277772
>game changer
not really. more map changes wont fix the underlying problems with the game.
>>
File: Zomboid stairs.jpg (204 KB, 900x1279)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Any servers running a different map than knox county?
>>
>>1279097
what did greg coomer ever do to you
>>
File: file.jpg (798 KB, 1169x826)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>1277772
no /vm/ server?
>>
>>1279859
been tried hundreds of times. Generally ppl can't agree on the settings/mods/rules and there isn't enough chan interest in the game anymore so the results are low pop serbs that are usually 2-5 ppl co op which die two weeks in.

So the general is more of a waiting room for the next update.
>>
>>1280883
unlucky, guess i do some solo stuff until this winter when b43 comes out
>>
File: anime.png (323 KB, 503x596)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>1277772
these chinese/korean/japanese hot women player model mods should be mandatory for every server and include the sex mod
>>
File: 1713378448064115.png (233 KB, 1386x1397)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>Activities like preparing a sandwich or making a nailed baseball bat logically require a handy surface to perform the work. The way it’s being implemented – any logical surface will do (tables, counters etc) but this sort of crafting will no longer be possible while standing in the middle of the street with zombies approaching.
This sound retarded. So what, I can have a hammer, nails and a baseball bat but because I'm not next to a table I can't do it? This the most rudementary "crafting" a person can do, you can do on the ground or on top of a fence or car bonnet.
>need a table to make a sandwich
While we do use tables and plates in real life it's not like it can't be done without it. This is just stupid. Counters and tables should just make it faster, or rather, make it a lot slower without it. And your character should just automatically use a surface
>>
>>1281736
The logical assumption is that youll have to sit down on the ground to do those actions without a counter
Whether they actually did something logical or not idk
>>
>>1279859
From what i've heard, it just devolves into petty dramafaggotry and people fighting over what mods to add, i don't remember any of them allowing cracked players so not my problem
>>
>>1280883
I miss back when b42 just released and we had a bunch of populated servers back to back.
Remember that server with the sex mod?
>>
>>1281739
They wont do that because PZ is dogshit nowadays.
>>
>>1287638
>nowadays
>>
File: 1690470727044158.gif (134 KB, 561x394)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>1287768
early zomboid was kino and dare i say it, soul
this was the before times, before lemmy grew his planet sized ego and embraced social manipulation
>>
>>1287895
It was kino until everyone got bored of how unfinished and broken the game is, now everyone is mad that the development still progresses at a glacial pace despite the devs turning into millionaires and hiring a bunch of new people
>>
>>1279094
>waste more time in some really boring and simple minigame.
agreed. they dont seem to realize people dont like green bar fill not because its not some shitty minigame but because its not interesting in the first place.
>>
>>1287636
whats a time traveler doing here
>>
>>1289959
I could not care less
>>
>>1279859
Shame, I literally came here for this.
>>
>>1290442
you are two years late I'm afraid
the 4chan zomboid community slowly withered and died as it became evident that the next update was still years away
>>
We are in a better state than 7 days to die. Somehow.
>>
>>1289959
Not the place for it, dipshit. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>1289963
>>1290828
lemmy pls go
>>
Bros I'm so sad. All those hours exercising my character, grinding skills, building a base, gone. Level 9 aiming, level 9 long blunt, crates and crates of ammo. I had cleared out so many places in LV only to get insta killed while on an easy run. Bit straight through all my armour AND my thick skin perk and took 100% of my health. Literally just checked that room and shouted and I'm normally always so careful

RIP
>>
>>1291428
That's always how they get you, when you're least expecting it.
>>
>>1291428
skill issue
>>
>>1291428
deserved for walking around like a clueless retard
>>
>>1291428
Now you know why playing a shitty unfinished game with permadeath is a stupid idea
>>
>>1291428
since when do bites just fucking one shot you what the hell
>>
>>1281581
I would play a server with this on
>>
>>1294118
in sandbox you can put infection = instant death
>>
>>1294118
>>1294415
It was normal settings. I think they must of bit me on the head at the same time or it was a glitch
>>
File: 1713894386405277.jpg (42 KB, 612x448)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1291428
>>1294118
>>1294488
>3 unshovable zombies phased into eachother one shot you.
Minor skill issue. Be better next time or however the indie roguelike goes
>>
>>1294488
Zombies have a chance to crit. A neck bite or something like that could cause the insta-kill bullshit.
>>
how bad is a vanilla multiplayer PZ server
no mods
no nothing
just PZ
since no one can agree on what mods how about no mods
>>
>>1295062
Everyone holes up in a house with all the food and ammo they're ever gonna need within 5 hours, server dies in a week.
If you enable PvP the server dies at the 6 hour mark since PvP is a shitshow
>>
>>1295062
>no mods
Dead on arrival dogshit server.
>no one can agree on mods
Yes, we can agree. The only faggots who endlessly complain about mods being added don't ever join any server (niggers also complain about the server not being open to cracked copies), they didnt' even join the vanilla server back when we had a modded one and a vanilla one on the OP.
Just post a list and ignore the bloatfag whiners
>>
File: 1705317635970.jpg (40 KB, 480x640)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Isn't like Cataclysm better than this game in every way?
>>
>>1291428
This is why I always lure zombie out to open field.
>>
>>1295340
Is it really so hard to not download 50 car mods and 100 cheat mods? Skill issue journal? OP melee weapons everywhere? Faster this? Easier that? Shit server
>>
>>1295391
You don't understand how fried the dopamine receptors of some retards in this thread are, they need a slurry of bloatware mods constantly plastered all over the server otherwise it's no fun
>>
>>1297450
I have fried dopamine receptors and I dont partake of that rotten fruit
zomboid with all those mods gets boring fast, its like if wherever you hit a roadblock in a game you use cheats to spawn something in. When you don't have to earn it there is no dopamine reward, and zomboid is a shallow game to begin with. Probably why those servers have fast turnover of players, they get bored fast
>>
File: 1706216793574092.gif (940 KB, 627x502)
940 KB
940 KB GIF
Is there an ideal approach when sorting out the mod load order?
>>
day 14 of quitting smoking. halfway there.
>>
>>1302049
Good on ya, anon.
>>
>>1302052
yep. i'll probably quit alcohol in the winter. but i'll have to stockpile weed to counter the effects of withdrawal.
>>
Just bought the game, i got told by /vg/ to come here.
Any beginner tips? Any mandatory QOL mods i don't know about? Any strong strat?
>>
>>1304268
Play unmodded while you figure shit out
The only thing to state about builds is that fitness and strength will never move a single inch, presume your starting stats in those are your final, everything else you can grind.
Add mods as desired, but most break progression and are poorly thought out for the most part. Develop your own tastes.
>>
>>1304278
Okay thanks.
>Play unmodded while you figure shit out
Really? It's an early access game, are there no QOL mods or shite that unfucks the game?
>>
>>1304282
There are plenty that are like that but it really depends on what YOU consider fucked to then be unfucked.
If you don't like that theres no lock picking or hot wiring minigame and those are instead tied to just breaking in and a skill level, those mods exist but I don't give a fuck about stupid shit like that.
What YOU care about will be revealed in gameplay.

A big controversial one is the skill journal: you get one life because that was the fad back then, however if you don't want to lose every skill and start over constantly like a roguelite speedrunner tranny, you can pick up the skill journal mod which will let you carry over skills which often take dozens of hours to grind between lives otherwise you'll lose everything when this inevitably happens >>1291428
If you don't care about that and take your estrodiol every day, you'll hate that mod and resent the suggestion of it.

So figure your own shit out, theres no real universally good mods, just mods which change things or bloat your harddrive with pirated music.
>>
>>1304268
>>1304282
there are a lot of options in the sandbox menu
dont be afraid of thinkering with zombie spawns, loot rarity and more
you can play on easy for a bit to learn how the game works and then ramp up the difficulty a bit more
it's a sandbox game, your imagination is your own limit.
you should play without mods first, then install whatever you want
>>
>>1304268
That's not true I didn't tell you to come here
This place sucks
>>
>>1304278
get back to work lemmy
>>1304282
DO NOT PLAY UNMODDED
>>
>noooooooo you should not minmax tv although you'll have 5+ level in carpentry and cooking
>>
>>1304296
>skill issue journal
Playing the game wrong
>>
>>1305254
you should, but I hate the gameplay loop it creates personally. Considering how neccesary carpentry is and how high cooking makes food even less of a concern, youd be a fool not to partake, but it makes runs pretty formulaic
>>
>>1305466
>but I hate the gameplay
dunno dunno, running around evading zombies to loot those books while starving and bleeding to death is kind of fun
>>
>>1305462
You tell him, sister
>>
>>1305466
how long does one even has to play for cooking to become viable roleplay aside? I have 200 something capacity worth of canned foods stored from 20 days of looting rosewood and I'm not even done with that area yet
>>
>>1307096
once you get to like 7 or something you can sprinkle saw dust (rotten food) into your rice crispies
with skill books and the cookshow every morning it isnt too difficult to get it there
but you are right that under singleplayer apocalypse settings, non perishable foods spawn rate makes it not much of a concern anyways
>>
Tomorrow either the plan will be trusted or we will have to wait 2 more weeks.
>>
>>1308136
You're not getting a release date lmao, you should know these grifters by now
I'd be surprised if it comes out before the end of the year
>>
>>1308136
If you're still on "first half of 2024" then yeah we have 2 weeks, or its going to get spicy. I want it to be in that timeframe too, even just an unstable beta to test. Hopefully thursdoid will be out within 24h.
>>1277772
>basements
I want to steal 8 computers and put them all in a basement with movie and game posters on the walls. The ultimate lan party.
>>
>>1277810
If Sewers aren't at least city wide they'll be worthless. You should be able to major areas of Louisville via sewer.
>>
>>1308341
Agreed
love me some sewer levels in zombie games
t. OG dead island enjoyer
>>
>>1308341
most places sewers are just small-ish pipes not extensive tunnel networks one could walk in
>>
>>1308347
Yeah but Louisville is a major city which typically at least have walkways for cleaning and maintenance. I know most are like crawl size at best but if they're going to add sewers I better be able to at least travel around.
>>
>>1308347
if you go onto google and look up louisville ky sewer, it looks like it has a sewer system traversable by humans in at least some spots
but itd also probably have you waist deep in shit water, in a game where you cant currently wade through any water
>>
>>1290463
It's getting 1.0 in June at least.
I love 7 days to Die, it was one of the first games I've bought after pirating it for like 7 alphas in a row. I play for a week straight every single update with a group of friends. Lately the game has gotten worse and worse, that update where buildings stopped being houses and turned into shitty dungeons really ruined the vibe of the game.
>>
>>1308456
Thursdoid is out. Unstable is not imminent. Stand down.
>>
>still no release window
>delaying features until further updates
its so ogre
>>
its so funny how badly the devs dont even understand that this giga retarded crafting overhaul will only apply to RP servers. you think the more normie servers will be okay with no loot spawn? fuck no. when a player drops into a 5 month server, he is fucked on loot because some retard built some shit in the gunstore or for whatever reason loot spawn bugged out. asking a newbie to go to fuck mcgee's house and his clan faglords to ask for a wooden spoon to kill zombies with will never go over well.

besides the most fun of this game is the looting and thinking every server will turn off loot spawns because we can now craft some shitty rust sword after 6 months ingame shows an extreme lack of intelligent thought within lemmys brain. players want to be able to loot the cool shit and go to LV to loot some guns and swords, not go to some players shitshack in the middle of the woods and beg for a spear because the map is completely empty.
>>
>>1308576
you don't have to turn off loot spawns
>>
>>1277772
For multiplayer, yes, a lot.
But I think the new mechanics and skills are going to be a way bigger game changer than basements.
>>
>>1281739
>>1287638
Sitting down and use floor as table for simple recipes is the logical thing to do
Modders will fix it. Like they always do.
>>
>As such we’ve decided it would be a better approach
>Though we haven’t worked out exactly what will be in the first iteration
>We’ve only made the decision this week
>but with this readjustment of our plans
>How quickly we’ll get the build shipshape remains to be seen
13 years on, is it even possible to learn this level of unprofessionalism?
i predict that, like creative mode, animzed, the cover system, and computers/surveillance, the crafting shit will be quietly shelved and forgotten while lemmy pipedreams up another big idea that he's too incompetent to implement
at least we got new key ring graphics though :O
>>
>the crafting overhaul may not quite live up to the potential we set out for until we fill it out later down the line.
it took them 3 years and they're still not done with it lmao
>>
File: trump gun.png (718 KB, 1024x1024)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
give me a guide on how to level each skill the most efficient way

jewgle search leads me to shitty r*ddit threads where every dumb r*dditor has his own opinion on how to level stuff
>>
File: 1712207876942506.gif (242 KB, 128x128)
242 KB
242 KB GIF
>>1308923
>fishing
fish with triple float iirc
>gathering
gather near trent, more items in the box the better
>hunting
shoot featherfoxes in kama
>cooking
make pickles until master, then start cooking for profit and level on the way

sourced from my experience 2 years ago
>>
Wow this thursdoid was lacking. All this time and for what. They cant even give updates on the shit they showed us last month. Never began
>>
>we have decided we're not done with crafting, so the next build will also be 3 years to complete and also npcs are delayed to build 49 because we just cant add them until the dildo crafting profession is in :)
>>
>>1308859
It's like the devs only work once a month, for 2 hours max.
Fucking unbelievable shit
>>
>rolled character that can only grow neckbeard
>>
>update comes out
>play zomboid
>get bored two weeks in
>but bro dont you want to spend 6 months watching green bar fill up to make clay brick?
>turn off zomboid
>rope because i wasted 13 years on this shit game
>>
>>1308923
>electric
dismantle zombie watches and use the scrap to keep your generator fixed; dismantle every radio and TV you come across
>mechanic
raid VHS stores for Carzone tapes and make sure you've read the skill book before watching
>first aid
no reason to bother, but cut yourself walking on broken glass and jumping through broken windows, and then heal
>metalwork
find a section of highway full of burnt out cars and dismantle them all
>sneak/lightfooted
the larger the horde you're sneaking nearby, the quicker this levels - it stops levelling if you're detected
>foraging
just forage everywhere
>>
>>1310922
dont jump broken windows.
too high risk of getting broken glass on hands and arms, which hinders combat
Stepping on glass once a day is 100% fine to powergrind first aid tho.
Just make sure you have tweezers/needle/thread to close the wounds
>>
>>1310922
>>1311596
why not crawl around trees butt naked?
>>
>>1311774
risk of hurting hands and neck
just step on glass
>>
>>1312195
so? more wounds to heal, faster skill up
>>
>>1312496
unlike Zomboid, Minecraft is a finished game
>>
>>1308859
>>1309684
I don't doubt that they work 40 hours a week, they just have no grasp of project management and don't seem to understand how adding tons of features mid-development, implementing things that have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the update and setting no time restrictions or goals would balloon development times.
>>
>>1312300
laceration on the neck can kill you before you bandage it
anything on the hands hinders combat speed and strength
>>
>>1312908
So much for PROJECT Zomboid
>>
I don't get why people are begging for an update just mod it if you're tired of vanilla and if you're not playing vanilla why even care to begin with
>>
>>1308576
It wouldn't be as bad if you didn't need like a whole fucking civilization to make anything worthwhile
I'm sure every solo player will want to be a master blacksmith/tailor/rancher/carpenter to make armor in a game where getting hit means death half of the time
>>
>>1315801
If only we had some sort of computer-controlled player stand-ins that could cover for the weaknesses a solo player would have.
>>
>>1315809
By 2037 that may just be a reality
>>
Watch them start revealing more and more shit they're cutting for the next update until it's basically half a crafting overhaul and chickens that barely work.
>>
>>1316615
It will literally be just some mods, but now without having to download stuff from workshop
stuff like bushcraft tools, the workshop, yakis makeshift clothing, crafting enhanced core, etc
and people will eat that shit up and wait 3 more years for another update
But now with slightly better lightning!
>>
>>1295391
t. someone who never tried to level up reloading/tailoring in vanilla
>>
>>1317107
with the new lighting and 3d objects i thought we were gonna get shadows and sunsets and shit
but no, its barely any different
>>
they'll def ruin something when update comes out. like nerf smoking so you need to chainsmoke pack a day just like in real life btw make keys obtainable once only from a specific zombie etc etc
>>
>>1322373
>nerf smoking
I hope so
its way too free as is, there should be a way to lose it though over a long period, same for alcoholic (which should have lethal withdrawls)
>>
>>1322380
unrealistic cause I can't quit that shit irl no way I'd quit it in zombie apocalypse
>>
>>1322416
you could but youd be suicidally depressed with headache, fatigue, dizziness and coughing according to google
but with the ability to grow tobacco combined with infinite cigs from zombie loot probably means you should never quit anyways if that was added with current smoker, it should have some sort ot downside like a random cough or nerfed endurance, not just a bad moodle when you run out of cigs
>>
>>1322429
yeah but WHY quit if world gone to hell
endurance loss would be too much btw, cough is ok albeit smokers don't really cough uncontrollably unless you have lung cancer already or something
>>
>>1322474
>uncontrollably
I mean they're not gonna have a coughing fit based on rng but I know a couple smokers who after intense exercise will force a cough. even infrequently that can be a death sentence depending on where you are and what types of zombies (sprinters)
>why quit if world gone to hell
fair point, It does seem like its way too easy to keep your character happy in current b41 imo. in a hopeless world you kinda need coping habits, would be interesting if you had to choose between easily sustainable habits like smoking and drinking or something more annoying and less strong like books or food
>>
>>1322482
here are some realistic cons
>cough upon waking up
>can't sleep without smoking
that should be more than enough as well as at least 6 cigs a day
>>
>>1311774
>>1312926

This does all come back to the original point of 'no reason to bother'...

>maintenance
pushing against closed windows with a weapon equipped will trigger xp if you need a very dull way to kill time, but generally rolling with resilient weapons like a crowbar or wrench is maint-efficient.
>trapping
just lay down a fuck-load of traps
>nimble
fuck knows on this one, any ideas?
>>
>>1322622
>>nimble
gymnast as you create your character
>>
>>1322622
>>nimble
standardized XP mod, also the extra skillbooks mod
>>
>>1291428
>grinding hard in a permadeath game
lol
>>
>>1322622
set a macro to hold m2 and walk into a wall old RE style
>>
>>1323838
they made it so you can't get skill ups if you walk into a wall so in order to get skill while not putting effort you have to set a macro that will make circles in a safe spot
>>
File: uy527834234823.png (1.76 MB, 1280x1024)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
4.0 zombie multiplier is wild
>>
>>1308923
One point into a skill on character creation means that you'll level it up 4x faster (2 is 5.33x and 3 is 6.66x) which you can combine with fast learner for a flat 30% gain in exp.
Reading the corresponding skill books will give you 3x, 5x, 8x, 12x and 16x exp respectively so the easiest way to level up those skills is to read the books before grinding them. Some skills also have VHS tapes so you can level up carpentry, cooking, foraging, fishing and mechanics just by watching the tapes. You can easily get 5-6 levels in carpentry with VHS tapes alone or by watching Life and Living at midday provided you have read the books, so I imagine that the same applies to every other skill that has VHS tapes.
>strength and fitness
Take fitness skills over strength skills for more reps, eat food with protein for a 50% boost to strength exp and do squats and dumbell exercises.
>farming
Harvest crops already on the map.
>foraging
Some professions and traits improve your odds of finding certain items that give out more foraging exp or they increase your search radius.
>carpentry
VHS easily to level 5, then look for places with lots of furniture like warehouses. You will only need carpentry 4 for rain collectors and 7 is the max for crafting recipes.
>mechanics
VHS and 3 needed to hotwire. Cars with parts you haven't worked on before give exp more often.
>nimble/sprinting/maintenance
Exp is randomly given.
>aimining
Shotguns, after level 5 your exp gain is massively reduced. There's 2 VHS tapes for this skill.
>reloading
Load and unload ammo in magazines.
>tailoring
Rip clothing and add/removing padding.
>weapons
Skill points and using them.

Most skills aren't worth leveling and wasting time on reading worthless books during the first 30 days is a noob trap. Always prioritize carpentry 4, electric 1 and mechanics 3 on 0-30 cut off for utilities. Everything else can be read/learned at your own leisure, if at all.
>>
Explain berserker to me. Is it ONLY while you're taking damage or a few seconds after some damage? Would it be good on lady geist gun build?
>>
>>1277772
I'm still waiting for the NPCs promised ~15 years ago
>>
>>1325435
they made 12 million bucks in 2023 alone
they will never actually put npcs in
>>
>>1278584
I just got directed here from /v/ and your post is old as fuck but when the game had it's massive surge at the time we had multiple extremely fast high IP threads on /vg/ to the point several posters paid for servers and they all catered to different tastes from RP to RP-PVP etc all using different mods and all of them were heavily populated

it was pretty great, then I quit for a few years and now I got the zomboid bug and it seems like it doesnt even exist on the site anymore
>>
>>1322373
this nigga gets it. in addition:

>smoking while driving, windows down, buff
>small % chance of breaking your cig, debuff (even while in your bag)
>smoking while raining, debuff (raindrops on cigs)
>>
>>1281581
Is the sex mod any good now? I remember it in early development, and it was really impressive for something just getting started. Surely it's developed into something extraordinary? It convinced me that zomboid has the potential to be up there with Xcom, Sims, and potentially Skyrim in terms of high quality sex modding.
>>
>>1328126
its not bad but unless your a weirdo into corpses or want to put up with the jank npc mod its kind of useless
apparently it works with MP but I haven't tried it or seen it but people have mentioned both in this thread and the lewd mod discord that it works
>>
>>1328126
>something extraordinary
What a weird fucking post. Take the time to reevaluate your life and medications.
>>
>climb down sewer network
>get bit as you climb down
Alternatively
>Climb down sewer network
>Navigate to important part of town
>Set alarm by ladder
>Spam bonfires
>Run
>Large swath of zombos destroyed effortlessly without any consequence to the surface world
>>
>>1325435
I'm trying to figure out when I first pirated PZ. I think probably build 25 back in 2014, but it might've been a bit earlier.
I'm not surprised that there's still no NPC, what I'm surprised by is that the game is still in development. People were much more pissed about the lack of progress in ye olden days and I fully expected Indie Stone to go bankrupt.
>>
>>1328836
They ended up getting rich by a wave of new fags when they did that revamped multiplayer drop a few years back
it was basically go timing
>no good vidya to play at the time let alone co-op vidya
>zomboid mechanics wise in the best spot its ever been
>drop multiplayer just as a wave of youtubers are finding your game and shilling it
>tons of talented modders also chime in as they newly discover the game
>really great time for zomboid for half a year
I kind of miss it, was way easier to find a multiplayer server back then now all of them are overly bloated 500+ mods RP servers with PVP enabled and 90% of the playerbase is max in all skills or all go the minmax route lol
>>
File: n.png (3.59 MB, 1920x1080)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB PNG
custom sandbox with reduced weapon drops going great. anyway what I've been thinking is setting up a mixture of survival and 6 months later so that I don't have to waste my fucking time doing the autism life and living thing. will it fuck off if I set the spawn date to september?
>>
>>1291428
Why not use the journal or knockout mod?
Nice thing about those mods is you can crank up the difficulty so it ends up feeling like a zombie simulator ultima online and you and adjust if you lose skills, how much you lose, and if you lose book knowledge you can also set it to lose nothing etc.
I set mine to a small chance to lose 10% but I have mods for random zombie types, slower but still sprinter types, the sprinters shrek when they aggro you etc
rarer loot

makes the game way more fun this way
>>
>>1329036
>reduced weapon drops
The best weapon is shoving and stomping anyway.
>will it fuck off if I set the spawn date to september?
Spawn rate won't affect it, but the "months since the apocalypse" setting might.
>>
>>1295062
Just join Wildfire
>>
>>1329441
>but the "months since the apocalypse" setting might.
oh yeah that does the trick. goodbye, life and living autism I will NOT miss you
>>
File: bn.png (25 KB, 526x151)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
I don't get it. never been good with the math and all those leddit posts that I've found don't explain shit to me. what will the multiplier of zombies be by the day 30 with these settings?
>>
>>1329849
3x
>>
>>1291428
your fault for not modding the shit parts out of the game
>>
File: 1695422579163828.png (9 KB, 640x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
*mogs zomboid*
>>
are there still /v/ servers? i haven't played in ages
>>
>>1335110
nope, all servers die in two weeks because everyone gets bored
B42 still hasn't released either, this general is basically a zombie of what it was when the multiplayer update came out years ago
>>
File: bruh.png (1.41 MB, 904x1026)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
tl;dr holy kek
>>
>>1335647
>
damn if atomicshill is shitting on the devs, you know its grim

link to video?
>>
>>1335650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHygs1W_yI
he apparently deleted the comment kek
>>
>>1335651
fuuucking bootlicker shill

would loved to have read that comment
>>
also what the fuck is retarded ass lemmy talking about?
>1 year cycle between rimworld DLC
>shitty farming update that wont fix any of the games problems, 3+ years
>>
>>1335647
>And if we did what everyone else wanted we'd be like everyone else and hated for that. If you want carefully planned and managed and PR driven releases, welcome to the rest of the industry and broken unoptimized releases everyone gets angry about. Hard to tell where the line is where we win, desu.
KEKKK how can you even say this when your 11 year old broken ass game is still in beta holy fuck
>>
>>1335670
>criticize us for taking 4 years? STOP ASKING US TO RELEASE AN UPDATE EVERY TWO WEEKS MMKAY?

funniest part is that their last update still was broken as shit on release after taking 5 long years perfecting their update
>>
zomboid has been in dev longer than star citizen think about that
>muh billions of dollars though
well yeah at least star citizen has the excuse of trying to be an everything game, zomboid is just a game set in kentucky about zombies in a 2D plane and its still taken longer than a game thats trying to be an everything game

fucks sake
>>
sucks one of the games I love is developed by people one bad day from blowing their fucking brains out
>>
>>1335709
This is how they died.
>>
>>1335731
Kek
>>
didnt atmoicshill quit his job to stream zomboid fulltime? if i was him, id be pissed at the devs for resting on their laurels.
>>
>emotionally blackmailing the community instead of working on the game
never change lemmy
>>
File: 1359517390183.png (176 KB, 393x393)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>1335651
What a flex for this guy to openly apologize so effortlessly while Lemmy gaslights everyone into thinking it's their fault for daring to question the devs. It's so expertly done, I almost feel like he did it on purpose.
>>
>Rimworld: Royalty released 2020
>Rimworld: Ideology released 2021
lemmybros? what did he mean by this?
>>
Someone make a /v/ /vm/ server with pear shape XL, roleplay mods and Excrementum activated please
>>
File: 454352345.png (2.39 MB, 1128x3311)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
lemmy emerges from "reddit retirement" to address how a game that's been in early access for 11ish years is comparable to rimworld
>>
>>1335647
yeah I think I'm done with this faggot. haven't played in a long time anyway. zero hope for this game. fucking hell.
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 900x398)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>1335647
"metal health" "mental health" "mental health" "exhausted" "exhaustion" "exhausted"
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (239 KB, 822x871)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>1336020
lmao
>muh weekoids brought us so much stress!
its like five fucking paragraphs i was doing that in elementary school. all anyone wants is an update to the work youre doing thats it. it doesnt have to be fancy. they were stressing because these guys literally do no work during the week.

look at SCUM, these guys release a simple weekly report that is basically bullet points of what the team is working on. thats it. thats all it needs to be. and these guys have infinitely more people to manage than lemmy and co. jerking off doing nothing.
>>
>>1336192
They mentioned working on dev tools for the workshop recently
once SCUM 1.0 comes out with workshop support its over for zomboid, scum is infinitely the better game with superior graphics.
>>
>>1336198
>once SCUM 1.0 comes out with workshop support its over for zomboid, scum is infinitely the better game with superior graphics.
the latest horde spawning system is kinda ass though.
>>
File: 1578458127809.gif (1.92 MB, 280x211)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
And the reddit scum are taking the "IM TOTALLY GONNA SELL MY COMPANY NOW BECAUSE OF LEGIT CRITICISM" as absolute fact. The levels of emotional blackmailing is ridiculous. This piece of shit is so shameless, and he gets away with it every single time with everyone lined up ready to lick his shit covered ass clean.
>>
Im gonna miss lemmys rants about NPCs and giving more info about them
>>
>>1336237
lemmy is absolute scum
>>
>>1336223
It's hit and miss, it's far more fun to play now if you like combat since you constantly can fight zombies (puppets) now if you choose to, and things spice up and force you to "git gud" now when looting even police stations.

The static spawns before were far too easy since puppets were always in the same exact spawn spots if you were lucky enough to get them to spawn in the first place but I'd definitely like to see traditional roaming zombies like zomboid.

Modders will fix it though and can turn them into proper shambles to boot.
>>
>>1336622
i had a lot of fun in scum especially with the pvp during loot runs

i hate the really large maps these dayz clones do though
>>
>>1336020
>The playerbase would be wrong
kek yeah I think I'm done with this semen slurping dev
>>
>>1336020
>>1335647
someone please summarize this wall of cope
>>
File: 1717381627978217.gif (1.95 MB, 640x302)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>1337279
>>
>>1336020
Why is he complaining, I don’t get it.

He and the other 3 main TIS members are literally multimillionaires and he can work on the game and push an update whenever it’s ready. It’s not like anyone is making him or his team do crunch work and they literally all can ignore the whining and just work on it and release it.
>>
>>1337299
They can and should just hire actual good devs to rewrite their turd of a game from scratch.
>>
>>1337279
>GPT: Lemmy, a developer from The Indie Stone (TIS), expresses deep frustration and exhaustion over the community's criticism regarding the development timeline for Project Zomboid. He explains that predicting release dates is challenging and often inaccurate, leading to backlash when estimates are missed. Despite their efforts to avoid releasing broken or rushed updates, the team faces harsh criticism for delays. Lemmy highlights that they prioritize large, meaningful updates over small content drops and emphasize treating their staff well without enforcing crunch. He compares their development time favorably to other games like Rimworld, insisting their pace is reasonable. The continuous negative feedback, despite the team's transparency and dedication, has led Lemmy to withdraw from community interactions for his mental health. He feels that the team's efforts are underappreciated and that the criticism undermines their commitment to delivering quality updates for free. Ultimately, Lemmy suggests that maintaining open communication might not be worth the stress and strain it places on the developers.
>>
>>1337376
>compares their development time favorably to other games like Rimworld
Rimworld has received 2 major DLCs adding cosmic horrors, the cycle of birth, mechanoids and more and several smaller updates along the way in the time zomboid has given us...
>checks notes
Pizza.

Maybe TIS selling their company would be a good thing.
>>
Rimworld at least has different sprites and bodies for each weight class.
zomboid still doesn't have that, how come no one has modded it in? is the code just so fucked that it's difficult to even mod?
People have requested this for over a decade.
>>
>>1337671
anon for the love of god, they spent 5 years animating the 3D character models, how fucking long do you think it's going to take them to rework all of those animations for different body types?
>>
>>1337673
The sad thing is it's not even difficult to make custom bodies, I'm retarded and even I picked up blender and just made my own.
the animations work even with more extreme bodies like thin ones and obese ones
>>
>>1337671
Pretty sure that there's a mod that does exactly what you describe (just replacing the character model depending on your weight) but I forgot the name of it
>>
>>1337376
thanks bot, this further proves that some people weren't bullied enough in school
>>
>>1337693
There is and that's how I use my custom models I just replace pear shaped with my own.
But I meant having multiple models for each weight trait so there's variety in multiplayer.

The dynamic body shape mod is spaghetti coded and doesn't work properly otherwise that would be the key.
>>
File: Funny black clown.jpg (12 KB, 236x176)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>1336020
>How about I release a post every other week showing unfinished features that have a high likelihood of not being added anyways for the entire games lifespan
Thursdoids are retarded, they don't give confirmation on what the next update will contain, they don't show stuff that is guaranteed to be finished, and they don't give any excitement at all because its every two weeks, and what's worse is a thursdoid that says they fixed a bug yet you know it won't be officially patched for months/years.

>halt to updates because it becomes a nightmare to merge and maintain a releasable build
Holy fuck this de facto shows how bad the code must be. This implies systems in the code that should never ever touch other code are for some reason. If he at least said:
>the update is to remake all of the bad code specifically to make it easier to focus on different areas of the game
It would have been fine, but he's plainly stating that they can't do frequent updates. How the fuck could he mention such a massive hindrance, yet not also make a statement that its what they want to remove first. I hope he just left that out of his comment by accident that looks so bad.

>look at the Minecraft community
This disingenuous fuck. Literally any update to Minecraft breaks modding because Mojang refuse to offer actual modding support. Players were consistently mad anytime an update happened because nothing was fucking in it and they somehow made Vanilla run worse compared to a 200+ 1.12 modpack.
>>
>>1338755
>every two weeks,
*every month
>>
>>1322429
Should just make it give you less points + cause random coughing within 1-2 hours of smoking.
>>
>>1335647
They just need a project manager. Stop offering 6-7 different system changes and just do 1 at a time while doing background work for the others. We could have like 4 updates in the time it takes B42 to come out if they did updates like
>lighting overhaul
>crafting overhaul
>animals
>adding more crafting items, preparing for NPCs, engine update
Instead it's all or nothing and you end up with 3+ year gaps inbetween minor system updates. I'd even take yearly updates at this point.
>>
>>1324010
I think mine is only 2 or 3 and it's overwhelming at times, have barely escaped death many times and had to run into the forest tired with wounds multiple times to lose hordes.
Also doesn't help the helicopter event happened just as I got a car setup but I was fighting in an open area as it arrived so got spotted and had to abandon it to live, took me like 6 in-game days to make it back safely while clearing zombies.

I did get to enjoy my first shotgun spree with lots of shells, still couldn't kill everything but I went from 0 aiming to level 5 before I ran out of ammo.
>>
File: 1718719569033053.jpg (93 KB, 320x480)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>1335647
>>1337376
>Comparing to Rimworld
While they're very different games Rimworld comes out with a massive DLC expansion every couple years while also being out of EA for a qutie a few years now. In the space of time between build 41 and 42 Rimworld has had three different expansions that wildly change the gameplay and add a bunch of shit. I don't like all of it but the comparison is retarded.
>>
>>1339393
the rimworld comparison was really retarded. then when a redditor called out his stupid comparison by posting the dates of release for each DLC and noted that b41 entered beta in 2019, lemmy went into a fit of rage and went
>well technically our very very last update to b41 was in 2022 so its only been two years since our last update HAH! stop with your statistic manipulation!
when he literally lied about this update taking as long as the slowest rimworld DLC.
>>
>>1277772
>google up the game
>its nowhere near as sexy as the op pic implies
Wtf
>>
If lemmy wants to go
>muh last patch in 2022
then we can safely use
>muh last patch for b42
to properly evaluate the this update cycle, which yep, looks like its gonna be 5 years before this is complete.
>>
lemmy didn't read the book
>>
File: 20240620.jpg (203 KB, 982x630)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>1339784
>>
>>1335647
wow, redditards ruin everything.
>>
>>1339962
fat muffin ass bastards mod
>>
File: 1714849846773081.jpg (71 KB, 438x392)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>turned off zombie respawning
>upped the amount of zombies to balance it out
>spawned in the middle of muldraugh
>alive for two days
>made it three houses and a street from spawn
>200+ kills
>>
>>1339962
+4 Bottom heavy
Start at increased weight
Increased sound radius and decreased sneak skill
>>
File: 5143_.jpg (95 KB, 748x640)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>1342399
I have overweight and conspicuous traits unironically.
>>
File: letsgetphysical.png (409 KB, 493x483)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>1342439
Aren't both of those pretty much free points anyway?
Fatass
>>
>>1342459
Yeah pretty much
>>
File: muhdeaththreats.png (781 KB, 702x853)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
more retardation, but from another dev this time!
>>
File: p2.png (145 KB, 769x1728)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>1342532
another wall of text in the comments
>>
>>1342532
correction, i think he's actually the community manager kek
>>
File: 1674621923528937.jpg (35 KB, 640x398)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>over a decade in early access
should i buy this or is it dead?
>>
>>1342991
might as well buy it when its on sale during early access rather than paying $30 or whatever the fuck lemmy allocates when it's in 1.0
>>
>>1342992
its already $30 in my currency
im going to read the posts in this thread and decide if its worth it or not based on your whinging

so far ive gathered the devs are retarded and overshare
a tl;dr would be great tho
>>
>>1342991
while the game is fun for the first 10-30 hours, once you figure out how things work you'll be disappointed by the fact that most of the actual features are either unfinished, broken or straight up missing
I would not buy it in this state honestly, especially now that the developers are having mental breakdowns on reddit over people talking shit about the updates taking so god damn long
>>
>>1342991
>>1342993
its also on gog so if you want to "try" it before you buy theres that option
It's definitely a good time when your new and even more with your friends and the amount of mods is bonkers you can custom tailor your experience quite a bit.
>>
>>1342993
it goes on sale pretty frequently. i would recommend buying it at a sale price rather than waiting for 1.0 as i'm sure they'll charge out the ass for their "fully developed" game.

the best tl;dr i can give you is the game is fundamentally broken in a lot of ways. i recommend pirating a build 41 release and seeing if you enjoy it. go from the tutorial, to apocalypse (basically, default settings), to making your own custom sandbox.
if you've enjoyed it up until that point, i think it's worth buying. the workshop provides a lot of QOL mods but don't get caught up into installing 50+ mods just to enjoy the game.
>>
>>1342532
>>1342534
fucking hell i wouldn't read all that even if i was paid for it
>>1342991
pirate it until npcs are released
>>
File: 1679164905226734.jpg (744 KB, 1015x1435)
744 KB
744 KB JPG
>>1342532
>>1342534
I feel embarassed making threads for this game. What a bunch of faggots
>>
>>1343200
>pirate it until npcs are released
can you still play pirated online? any specific version to pirate?
>>
>>1344104
think the server owner has to allow it, some do.
>>
>>1344105
do you have to play on servers or can you self host co op easily? i just want to play with my 1 mate who has it
>>
>>1344142
the self-host option is... okay. you're better off renting a dedicated server, they usually go for around $10 a month for a couple GBs of RAM (you only need a few if playing with just 1 other person)
you'll probably get burnt out before you need to renew the subscription
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1534980/Terminus_Zombie_Survivors/
this looks interesting
>>
will lemmy redeem himself this thrusdoid
or will we have to wait 2(2) more weeks
>>
File: file.png (94 KB, 655x277)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>1345450
more like 2 more years
>>
someone start a shitty /v/ server again, i got the itch
>>
https://projectzomboid.com/blog/news/2024/06/the-biomic-man/
>>
File: 1617352746660.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>1345816
>here's what we are cutting out of the update
>here's some useless info about randomly generated forests with Minecraft biomes
>here's some cool lighting
>here's a new building
>ok cool see ya next month
>>
File: thursdoid.jpg (25 KB, 736x311)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>1345816
>>
>>1345821
I like the MP de-sync fixes and the glowing signs
Also the glass ceiling tiles were cool
>>
>>1345973
It's not a desync fix. I hate these blogs and i should just stop reading them.
>>
>>1345747
I want to start one but I want a mod that makes it easier for players to have separate body types. the dynamic body shape mod require manual installation with weird java files I want something that's plug and play on the workshop
>>
File: 1574401007106.png (17 KB, 128x97)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
the upcoming features for B42 blogpost from April was removed and can only be accessed via a direct link
not a single mention of it can be found in the Steam announcements or the blog history on the website except for a link in the footnote at the end of the April 2024 Thursdoid
why would they quietly get rid of it? You'd think it would always be pinned somewhere so people wouldn't keep asking about what's in the update
https://projectzomboid.com/blog/upcoming-features-b42/
>>
>>1345821
the foraging changes are pretty big imo, consistency was completely missing from b41s zones, making it automatic ensures we dont have the giant gaps in areas while also making it consistent
>>
>>1346001
that would be funny to see, I miss playing with anons.
>>
>>1345821
Well they FINALLY fucking fixed/finished foraging zones, so yeah. pretty fucking big stuff for the indie "no eta" stone actually
>It took hiring a minecraft dev to make it right
actually lmaoing my ass off
>>
>>1346055
KWAB
>>
>>1344142
>or can you self host co op easily
you can with the gog version and hamachi, you just click on host server in the multiplayer menu, beware though if you don't assign at least 8 gb of ram the other person game will really lag when he's far away from you
>>
weren't they supposed to have animal NPCS finished in b42 so they could start working on the human npcs like they promised.
>>
>>1346489
hahahha
yeah, about that, better forget it existed. no eta btw
>>
>>1345816
where basement?
>>
I'm playing with a friend and want a sort of vanilla experience but with firearms that make a bit more sense (not over the top like Britas) and maybe a few neat mods
Anything I should consider?
>>
>>1347286
VFE or firearms B41 for gun mods
both are adequate for vanilla + but alittle different, IMO firearms B41 is more balanced, but rolling a die for either one works
>>
File: 1712289717917069.png (103 KB, 250x255)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>tfw no zomboydfriend to circle strafe 500 zombies for an hour with in order to have a romantic Eat 1/2 and Eat 1/2 Opened Canned Tomato meal with...
>>
as much as I'm excited for B42, it's sad to know that it basically won't change the current gameplay loop at all
optimization, basements and new lighting is all cool but it's just visual fluff
I don't think most people with touch the crafting and animal husbandry at all if they lose the will to play after 3 in game weeks since there really isn't anything to do
not to mention none of the mods that have been released in the past 3-4 years are going to be compatible with the new update
>>
File: Screenshot (1468).png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>1345816
>the things people actually care about in this update: animals and basements
>completely absent from this monthoid
God, can these guys make ANYTHING? No one wants to use pottery
>>
>>1347672
lewd mod will be pretty good with grapple system
>>
>>1348211
the grapple system means fuckall, there's 500 different issues plaguing the current system and there's not much you can do to fix it
even if you somehow managed to sidestep the lua flaws, you'd still have the awful animations and piss poor interest
>>
>>1348117
>animals and basements
i mean theyve said all they can say about those
>>
Last time I played was about a year ago. Did they change diseases?
Every time I get a scratch - not by zombies, but by rushing past a tree, jumping over a fence and tripping when sprinting, walking over broken glass with no shoes - doesn't matter if I disinfect it, a few hours later I'm getting the queasy moodle.
>>
>>1348685
>not taking outdoorsman
ngmi
>>
>>1348685
are you playing vanilla? Could be a mod issue
there haven't been any updates since two years ago and likely won't be until the end of the year
>>
>>1348760
I do have Outdoorsman.

>>1348807
So it was. No idea where this came from as I only have cars and guns mods, but somehow I had Durgam's Danger Moodles amidst them.
>>
File: 1705865814582119.jpg (59 KB, 980x653)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>zombie starts crawling
>stomp with green outline
>miss
>knife with green outline
>miss
>circle around
>repeat like 5 times until for some reason it randomly connects
>>
>>1349247
Don't use the melee outline, you have to aim your foot. Miss stab is how i have died often.
>>
>>1347528
this post was serious and I mean 100% of it
>>
The chicken and deers will be the beginning of great special infected mods. Instead of deer, it's may be a roaming horde of fat people.
>>
>>1349247
biggest complaint with current combat
targeting crawlers is completely desynced with the green outline
also applies to firearms I suppose, green is not a gaurenteed hit
>>
>>1349407
Always nice to boid with company.
>>
>>1347286
Vanilla Firearms Expanded is very good, I prefer it to Brita's and you don't have to fix the ammo spawns.
>>
>>1349462
If the animals are easily modable then it's going to be great. First thing I intend to do if it's possible is make a "Zombies ate my Neighbors" themed mod.
>>
>>1351020
alright anon now I need a zombies ate my neighbors ost replacer - get to it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTGaHEMUmM
>>
File: 1704080099112146.jpg (79 KB, 1292x640)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
modders vs dev team
>>
>>1347528
>>1349870
I would gladly join u but there is one issue, (you) are not a woman
>>
File: 1395271566106.gif (1.51 MB, 250x250)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
>>1352668
>(you) are not a woman
Are (You) trying to find love in zomboid? also I never play alone. Was adding that playing with others is fun. This being said most of you are too picky to have fun.
>>
>>1352444
at this point just give the source code to modders and fuck off lol
>>
File: 1689802766977694.gif (1.97 MB, 470x397)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>1352813
i agree, you are.
>>
Anyone test out the bandits mod, Curious if it works well with Superb Survivors. They seem to run on a completely different AI, I think SS could learn a thing or two.
>>1353228
This is zombie apocalypse, not tinder. You're weird.
>>
File: 20240704.jpg (98 KB, 562x684)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Should I watch it?
>>
>>1353313
Only dog goblin 1 and 2 are good if i remember right.
>>
>>1353313
What mod is for that body type?
>>
>>1353313
You should watch fitness club, fatty.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.