[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
TF2 is getting demolished by bots, do you think there is any hope for valve to actually acknowledge the games simple existence and fix the issue or are we just gonna have to move to community servers if it gets worse?
>>
>>1331465
No, it's a dead free game and I'm not sure why zoomer manchildren are obsessed with pushing valve to fix it. Literally play with your friends or move on.
>>
OP is a faggot as usual
https://github.com/RosneBurgerworks
#KillTF2
#DeathToTF2
#SupportTF2BotHosters
#TF2MostOverratedGame
BOT HOSTING TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/bNoTEz2_BqY
>>
>>1331465
Idk, I don't see any bots on the servers I join. If you do, just !votekick them or call an admin.
>>
>>1332445
Based, TF2 died with meet your match and anyone who supports the game after that is the problem.
>>
>>1332440
>I'm not sure why zoomer manchildren are obsessed with pushing valve to fix it
Maybe it's because Valve are still actively profiting off it and there's no viable replacement for the game at all, you braindead nigger monkey?
>>
>>1336377
Profiting how? The same 100 or so players trading hats with each other?
>>
>>1336471
TF2 is confirmed to be making roughly 6-10 million dollars monthly. Not a ton to a multibillion dollar company like Valve but certainly nothing to scoff at.
>>
File: gaben.jpg (67 KB, 609x359)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>1336471
>Profiting how?
keys
mvm tickets
$100 ring

cosmetics are what brings in money, so we get updates that are just hats grabbed off the workshop
>>
>>1336377
>muh replaacmeent
Maybe it's just time to move on?
>>
>>1331465
Here's the thing, fixing the bots would be a massive advancement in general.

Think of it like people are clamouring for Masterlock to make a pick-proof lock. There are tons of complaints that Masterlock just isn't doing anything, doesn't want to acknowledge the community, and a general sentiment that Masterlock is either lazy or incompetent. Now, if you know anything about locks, you know that that a pick-proof lock of any kind is almost fundamentally impossible.
>>
>>1343058
No, nigger.
>>
>>1331465
You can fix it yourself.

Stop begging a billion dollar company to fix your 15 fucking year old game because you're too cucked in the brain to run your own servers.
>>
>>1332445
Bots are becoming less frequent, deadlock WILL fail and be overshadowed by overwatch, paint your walls burgundy pathetic hosters
>>
>>1336377
You're the type of guy who keeps calling a girl who stopped answering a very long time ago and you can't seem to take the hint, instead telling yourself "there is no one like her"
Just let it the fuck go and realize that you're pushing against an movable wall.
>>
>>1346951
No, I'm gonna keep playing my game and you will never be a woman
>>
>>1346954
Ok then stop crying about bots you matchmaking zoomey.
>>
>>1346951
uninformed faggot, bots and hosters are getting banned on a large scale, we are so back

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.