[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I genuinely think venture is the worst fucking designed character of all time. I've never been super into the whole culture war political grift shit, but this is too much. They took 80 hours worth of marvel movie dialogue and condensed it down into a shitty bucktoothed moron with a giant milwaukee drill. Who could forget such creative and interesting dialogue like
>"Hiya!"
>"Excavation Initiation!"
>"Losers, weepers, you big bozo!"
>"Oops! sorry!"
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!
it's not "goofy endearing dialogue" its just the most annoying fucking thing anyone could have ever wrote. first and only nonbinary character and they shit the bed by writing the worst fucking cornball ever. eat shit blizzard.
>>
>>1335099
you deserve it for playing shartwatch
>>
She speaks in all this outdated slang because, and I can barely contain my laughter, she's an archeologist.
>>
>>1335099
that's exactly what faggots that parade around with rainbow sparkle pronouns are like so i don't see the problem
>>
>>1335099
Joss Whedon and his consequences have been a disaster for pop media
>>
Just change the language pack to JP or something, i had to do that when kiriko released because kiriko is more annoying then venture. Also, i started to play a lot of venture and it can feel like old doomfist if you are using your drill dash vertically up and down. Especially down on to people. I think its great that you can escape like old doom too but u have to time your cd a lot better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.