[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1695567890364.jpg (146 KB, 1024x400)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
what's the /vm/ go to for open world multiplayer survival crafting kino?
>>
>>1339982
>kino
you must've misunderstood
>>
>>1339982
SCUM and Project Zomboid
>>
>>1339982
Ark was great, but its dated and they never fixed the decades old bugs.
>and they screwed the playerbase by dumping classic support and doing a bs remake before Ark 2 is out.
Conan had real potential, but it's funcom so they shit the bed from day 12, and then got bought out by tencent so its borderline korean f2p now but it costs money.
Rust is good, but if you work and cant no life, play offline or just never play cuz more than any other, you will be offlined constantly (also being an FPS, aimbots are an issue).

I like Soulmask currently. Lots of potential.
Basically hoping for Soulmask to grow into its own or for Ark 2 to not be a total dumpster fire.
>>
7 days to die with 2 good friends.
>>
>>1339982
v rising because i like the combat and the implied sexual violence
>>
File: 123.jpg (130 KB, 1090x818)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>1339982
Is Soulmask another survival slop? How is the PVP?
>>
>>1343100
Be careful, i got perm banned from v rising for calling a team of 3 (In a duo server) faggots for ganking me as a solo.

They dont care about cheaters, they do REEEE over hate screech
>>
Rust. But the amount of hours you have to put into it is too much. I just cant be bothered. Fun game but too much of a time investment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.