[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719352763411240.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
What are some of your favourite multiplayer maps?
>>
File: 846515613.jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
Death Island
>>
File: 51884.jpg (155 KB, 1280x1020)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Home...
>>
I miss just vanilla tf2 servers that ran this map 24/7
>>
Strike at Karkand also. Just a timeless classic.
>>
I really like Chinese in Timesplitters
>>
>>1345625
I'll never forget playing this map in a public server once. I was my team's commander and we were the U.S. and getting fucking stomped.
I noticed the path to the other team's tank spawn through the river was completely unoccupied. I gave a short little rah rah speech to my team and told them "you guys can pull off this comeback if you take the river to their tank spawn and take the point."
Believe it or not (considering it was a public server) my team actually fucking listened to me and took the point. The moment we took the point I told everyone "KILL THEIR FUCKING TANK NOW." And they listened. Then I told everyone "EVERYONE DIE NOW AND SPAWN AT THE ENEMY'S TANK SPAWN AND CAMP THAT SHIT WITH BOTH FUCKING TANKS." And they listened.
Suddenly we were fucking slaughtering them with both tanks, holding their tank spawn, and made up a 100+ deficit to come back and win.
To this day this remains one of the only times I can remember a public FPS team actually cooperating and behaving like a team and pulling off a victory by doing so.
>>
File: uberstrike.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
>>1343826
Based op

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.