[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Atlas_Titanfall_Online.png (561 KB, 640x959)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
Every single match is so frustrating and fucking annoying now, i played the game when it originally came out and i got decent and took a break and went back and now its just
>wait ten minutes
>get into the match
>the entire enemy team are tryharding faggots who just fucking stack up in our spawn with CARs or alternators or they just run around with splitfires.
Seriously i just wonder around the map finding no one just to get shot in the face by some moron camping in a building or some sweaty tryhard with a CAR in our spawn, its not a "skill issue" either, if they were so good they wouldent need to camp with meta weapons or sweat their balls off just to win every single fucking game.
Tryhards and metafags have officially taken the fun out of titanfall 2.
>>
Its even worse because they all use ronins and and tone, im sick of being forced to use Evo's and A-walls just to break even because of tryharding faggots. I really am.
>>
>inb4 i get ignored
>>
>>1353980
all the sweats that can't make it on apex went to TF2.
movement shooters in general are a cesspool for the sweatiest faggots who have blown out dopamine receptors.
>>
>>1353980
pretty much the same exact experience I had with it. it was fucking amazing around when it was initially released. but yeah, then for some reason, when I tried out online again a couple years ago, it's just not fun anymore. these people genuinely don't play for fun
>>
Meh I just stick with coop for my Titanfall fix.
>>
>>1353980
nah definitely skill issue i use kraber and top score every game
i get way more annoyed at faggots camping and sitting in corners
and as a legion user i dont have a problem with ronins kek
>>
>>1353980
is Northstar also shit and/or dead? I installed it today but I haven't unpacked it yet
>>
File: Kraber.webm (3.81 MB, 1280x720)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>1353980
I never worried about tryhards in matches, I'm more interested in moving fast and using movement tech than looking at an excel spreadsheet with the score during a match, a good score is just a bonus, not the point of the game for me
>>
>>1353980
>game doesnt have anti cheat
>game has 20 tick servers
i mean, I loved the game too but its a shit fest now
>>
File: ogre.png (137 KB, 235x245)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>1353980
Is Titanfall 1 still alive? I vaguely remember seeing someone mention that the Steam player count is broken. How do you buy it if you didn't get it on Steam when it was still on sale? For a time, it was recommended to buy the deluxe edition off GameStop, but it seems like they've stopped selling it. Key sellers appear to be out too. Idk how they get a hold of those keys or if they can even run out, but I remember seeing a review or comment about someone using some key reseller, and having to deal with them not immediately giving them a refund when they were sold out. Titanfall 1 > Titanfall 2 imo; I'd like to play it again without having the deal with the niggerliciousness of Xbox lobbies (not paying for Xbox Live either), so what do?

Should've used a pic of an Ogre chassis, 'cause it's all Ogre.
>Titanfall 1 lobbies most likely to go offline sometime in the near future
>Titanjanny's faggotry on Titanfall 2
>No Titanfall 3 in the near future, but if there were one, it'd be pozzed as fuck

When that one Titanpex game comes out, we'll see just how shit the future of this franchise is. I just hope Zampella can at least 'tard wrangle the Battlefield franchise since he's been put in charge of that. Not sure if I trust Fukuda all that much. He did direct the campaign for Titanfall 2, which was short, simple, stupid, and fun; but at the same time, he also changed pilots from being augmented super soldiers stimming on Panzerschokolade to faggot-ass grunts.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.