[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2628.gif (12 KB, 220x242)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
Bank literally will not let me spend $20 on a 2b2t subscription. Haven’t played the damn server since 2017, worked fine then, fast forward I wanna see if my base is still there and shit won’t work. Along with this, is the server still relevant? I’ve seen some videos saying it fell off. If anyone knows a way around to pay for a 2b2t subscription lmk (don’t say PayPal, I’m banned from there)
>>
Try to open an account at a different bank? Unless you're in a country where that's difficult
>>
>>1355103
im not making a new bank account for 2b2t
>>
2b2t got gentrified with fitmc faggots and modern minecraft slop but it's still the only playable tranarchy server so ur aight

call your bank idk
>>
>>1355004
How the fuck do you get banned from PayPal? Isn’t that shit owned by the greediest faggot in the world? Just tweet Elon that you don’t believe the holocaust happened and that you need your PayPal to continue your free speech pro-slavery campaign and he will personally restore your account that day. For faster results, tell him that Grimes is attractive and looks like a natural woman.
>>
I still fucking wonder how many of 2b2t Nerds Inc members are trannies, I bet at least 20%
>>
>>1367560
popbob is a literal tranny now, look it up
>>
>>1367604
Right... iTristan is next then?
>>
besides popbob this server if full of trannies and unless you're friends with someone on discord and know a dupe method there is literally zero point in playing
>>
>poopbob
how can you be so autistic you play on the same minesperg server for 13 years

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.