[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (166 KB, 256x362)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
Anyone to play coop on hamachi for 113c or 114b, latin america? Been wanting to play this for awhile but been dead. I do not know where to ask either...
>>
>>1357439
Remaster or original?
>>
>>1357675
You mean resurrected? not that one since it forces you to install win10
>>
>>1357439
dude, jump on a private server. not hamachi. holy shit, people don't use that for games that would make sense these days. people use zerotier.

jump on slashdiablo to start with
>slashdiablo.net
>>
I just came to /vm/ in the hopes of finding a bro or two to play Resurrected with, if that interests you or anybody else?
I'm interested in heavy MF grinding, my goal is doing ladder and MFing perfect (or reasonably close to that) gear, rather than just speedrunning every level of each difficulty once and abandoning the game after that.

>>1357800
>since it forces you to install win10
So does Steam since the start of the year, only reason I finally migrated over.
>>
>>1361513
yeah sure i'm interested,i don't play all that much these days

i'm eu
>>
>>1361523
Hit me up on Steam and we can talk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.