[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Screenshot_3.png (71 KB, 297x155)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
my laptop is hp from 2015 idk the model it has amd cpu am not sure it has a gpu but if it has probably its amd, non of them ryzen and rx series and amtrying to find a game that online and enjoyable and doesnt need a good system req can someone help me and these are the games I am playing on this laptop
>>
your in luck Anon, I just busted and have huge post nut clarity (also an 8 year old Lenovo y520 gaming laptop)

Here is what you wanna do
> OPTIMIZE UR PC - be a total minimalist fag, delete/disable background programs, turn off windows animations, debloat, just make it so ur cpu and memory usage is minimal

> Online games - basically most online games are optimised - LoL,Minecraft,Cs go, Guild wars 2, valorant (fkn kill me), final fantasy, tf2 shit you name it it probably works low-medium settings just make sure to lower the resolution if it starts lagging (720p aint that bad)
>>
> New games - this is your biggest compromise... your pc cant really handle most modern games (even though as a gamer I see this as no issue since most modern games are full of faggot shit, esg dei and troon jewish propaganda) ,Look for games with low specs also check out lowspecgamer on yt (saved my life), pirate the game and just try to optimise it as best you can, see if it reaches your lvl of "playable" and compromise ( 30 fps, no shadows, super low res,720p, etc...) if your really in a pinch, try downloading/searching for low end mods to make the games run better (managed to get Atomic heart to run at 60 fps with couple of mods and workarounds)
>>
> indie games- your only form of modern gaming that will usually have good performance and run at high- medium settings - games like Laika, Crab souls, Hades, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Blasphemus, Terraria ( online aswell ), Cave story, Thymesia, Angry foot,shifu, ori and the will of the wisps, Cuphead, Totally accurate battle simulator shovel knight, disco elysium,... Theres is tons of choice and replay value here, most indie games are the only reason im still into gaming because mainstream gaming is fkn dead/ is dying ...fkn troons man
>>
>Old games - this is where ur trash pc shines, most oldies can run at stable 30 fps even with a shit laptop on medium-high settings - far cry series (start from one to 4 , 5 should work with workarounds aswell as other more modern games, Batman arkham knight series, Dark souls prepare to die edition, demon souls, Bioshock series, Borderlands series (also co op), ALL TALETELL games, Gta series (even 5 should work with workarounds) , Assasin creed series, masss effect series, saints row series, The witcher series (must play) ( just google ur specs on youtube and you will find a catalougue of odlioe goldies you can play) ... take it a step further and play even older games - Halo series, Stubbs the zombie, Overlord: raising hell, American mcgees Alice videogame, prince of perisa sands of time, timesplitterrs, vampire the masquraide blodlines (great game) heroes of might and magic series, dark messiah, world of warcraft games, Pathfinder... a lot of awesome golden age of gaming type shit u can run on high settings
>>
> Fangames/modded games - ive saved the best for last, you are actually looking at games made of love and passion and not profit or pandering here, Im talking rpg maker games (Lisa the Painful,Helen Mysterious Castle,Sacred Tears TRUE...) Fallout sereis ( you can spend a whole day modding it to perfection even with shit pc) Eldder scrolls series ( tes arena is very hard to play for normiefags and zoomers, but after you pass it, all the other games in the series , even skyrim itself is moddable to perfection) as a matter of fact , serach for mods in any old game you download, it couldnt hurt... skyrim adn oblivion have huge game like mods (in terms of size) and dont get me started on half life and valve games

>Emulation- download a fkn emulator and play the best games ever fkn made, gameboy , snes, ps1, ur laptop shold even run ps2 and some low ps3 games... absolute kino

well i hope this helped anon, imma go jack off again, if you wanna find more interesting games that should work, follow my advice or just watch this mfs on yt (SsethTzeentach, Pyrocynical, mandaloregaming,Warlockracy) enjoy ur shitty laptop anon
>>
>>1359108
Also try out postal 2
>>
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Download ETLegacy.
>>
>>1359108
>emulation
if you're extra lazy (and I'm going to guess you are) you can use an online emulator from a myriad of shady sites. You could literally google "online [console] generator" and the first result is probably good enough if the consoleis real old
https://www.playemulator.io
https://www.pcjs.org/software/pcx86/
Also I had a lot of fun with CDDA (zombie looter hotkey shit, just download it from its website), Caves of Qud (big fantasy rougelike hotkey crap), and Streets of Rogue (arcadey game rougelike).
I've been in your position and the best bet on games is pretty much what you have already (and idk Roblox and flash games if you get real desperate). Old games (cs, tf2, dishonored), RPGmaker crap (undertale, that second one they made, Niravasi which I played and was pretty nice), and arcadey games (anything pixelshit)
>>
>>1360111
also Gmod runs well on most shitty laptops even with alot of mods. Theres alot you can do with that alone even after all these years.
>>
>>1359041
That would be osrs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.