[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: COOP GAMES.png (24 KB, 569x320)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Hello, me and my 2 buddies decided to start playing coop/multiplayer games with the requisite that it's at least 3 Player CooP Game.
I am making a Excell Sheet in which I plan to categorize and organize these games.
I am also interested in games that we can emulate console that had coop features.
Mods to games that modify them so they could be played in coop are also on the table.
I plan to make a comprehensive list and share it someday for folks with the same dillema as mine.
>>
Streets of rage 4, TMNT : Shredder's Revenge, Dragon's Crown, pretty much all arrowhead games, Factorio, Monster Hunter games, Borderlands games, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, Dokapon Kindom. I think F-zero GX on dolphin has netplay. Ballisticng. Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst, any Smash Bros. That's all that i can think about for now, hope at least one of these looks good for you.
>>
>>1361210
Thx, didn't know E.Y.E had coop :D
rest might sit better with them which is also great. Thanks.
>>
>>1361201
i pray for your success finding co-op games for 2 people is hard enough 3 must suck two it's either 2 if your lucky or big group 5 people games.
>>
Company of Heroes 2 has 3 players maps, you play against AIs and it counts as coop. The Master Collection so you have everything unlocked.

I know you gonna groan probably but the borderlands games are fun to PLAY, pre-sequel has playable character tailored for coop. 3 has a good gunplay and decent maps, I think one mad lad managed to make a mod that removes all dialogues. Usually the franchise bundle goes on sale often
>>
Sonic all star racing transformed
Lethal company
Pilgrim
Devour
Ultimate chicken horse
Broforce
The forest
Apex legends
>>
File: Local Mp ganes.jpg (1.38 MB, 3840x1625)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>1361201
2 3 and 4 player co ops
>>
neat, I remember seeing a coop games website too
found it
here
https://coopgames.com/
hope you have fun
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jAtTF8XC6vlcEAlonVtqhRkeqhgWkcIQSntOIxMqdAc/edit?usp=sharing
>>
HOLE-Y MOLE-Y Thank you guys very much :D
so happy I started this thread and got the results and lots of games to choose from <3
You guys are the best ^^
>>
>>1363481
>Thief 2 coop
what the actual FUCK.
>>
>>1361210
>Dragon's Crown
excellent co-op game
>>
>>1364832
It's a shame RPCS3 can't really match you with randoms, but the fact it can be used for long distance coop is certainly great.
>>
Secret of Mana via RetroArch's netplay.
>>
>>1361201
Tom Clancy's Division 1 is -85% on steam

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.