[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1632195985973.jpg (148 KB, 1024x572)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
What are the best video games for trolling in? So far my friends and i have fun trolling on tarkov arena and csgo but im looking for more multiplayer games to troll teammates in
>>
>>1373191
lethal company trolling was pretty funny, tf2 is decent for trolling but you are limited in your options (can't really grief unless you go engineer and put your teleporter in a terrible spot), usually I'll say nigger once and watch people start arguing and trying to kick each other or set my pfp as a furry and start sweating at the game.
>>
>>1373394
you can barely do anything funny on tf2 anymore because of trannies bitching and whining about non-issues, decals can be turned on and off now, you get a cooldown on matchmaking if you keep saying nigger, etc.
>>
>>1373395
Never had this dunno how much trolling you need to do to get punished, I don't troll super frequently so maybe its only if you troll constantly. Started playing tf2 just before the pyro update so I never got to experience old tf2 unfortunately.
>>
>>1373397
this is a very recent addition with the garbage summer update we got, but according to steam support it has to be "extreme". you can get mass-reported and you are fucked.
>>
Enlisted.
Play Allies or Soviets and build a rally on the second or higher floor and put barbed wire around it. Bonus points for throwing a molotov on the clusterfuck after 3 squads of your teammates spawn on it
>>
>>1373400
>mass reported for nothing
It doesn't matter as long as you don't get a VAC ban, right? And those are purely for hacking and not griefing or saying nigger
>>
siege
figuring out how to grief the shit out of ur teammates and circumvent the tk logic with the hundreds of gadgets is an entire game in itself
>>
Dayz
>>
>>1373851
This. I miss fucking with people and camping the gas zones

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.