[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (79 KB, 686x386)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
World of Tanks have hit its 14th anniversary today!

Tech tree discounts will start later in the event for 3 days, from August 12th to August 15th.

Consumable discounts will also start later and also last for 3 days, from August 15th to August 18th.

The anniversary event will have both permanent missions that award one token that unlocks on a day by day basis and a limited, harder mission that refreshes daily for 5 tokens. 30 tokens will get you a piece of improved bond equipment.

The 14th anni event will last from August 8th to August 18th.

Article: https://worldoftanks.com/en/wot-14-anniversary-august-2024/
Event discounts and (shitty) premium tanks on sale: https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/specials/wot-anniversary-bundles-august-2024/

>Previous thread:
>>1288568
>>
File: 754.jpg (58 KB, 474x311)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
This game is euro-trash, abuse simulator slop played by the most braindead mouthbreathers in existence. Everyone who likes it is a cuck with stockholm syndrome who should be forcefully uninstalled from life.
>>
File: i583738.jpg (69 KB, 885x498)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>1388136
It's definitely sunk cost simulator. Even with how trashy the game is becoming over the years, I haven't found a good large arena alternative that have a large dedicated population like world of tanks (15k~ players on NA servers) or else I'd hop to that in a heartbeat
>>
>>1388136
>>1388210
>>1386966
How come while the west makes hero shooter slop they can't copy WoT, a successful game, and just make it more generous/better? Gachas literally copy games all the time, but just make them more generous and print money. But no one applies this shit to niche games with jaded player bases?
>>
>>1388363
F2P PC games are on a decline, mobile game games have mostly taken over
I assume copying the all the server calcuation shit from either WOT or War Thunder is too complex, so copycats don't bother with this niche
>>
File: shot_123.jpg (178 KB, 1023x732)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
Finally got my laptop back, got my first Radley in years
Don't use food or premium ammo
>>
How do I call a shit player a nigger without directly saying nigger?
>>
>>1393293
I call them antisemites and hope they retaliate with something, then report them for antisemitism to WG support and have them permabanned
>>
>>1394019
>I call them antisemites and hope they retaliate with something
retaliate with "thank you"?
>>
>>1394426
Nah, most people take the opportunity and start calling me a zog faggot or whatever, but to be honest even if you just said thank you WG would permaban you anyway for affirming you're an antisemite.
>>
>You played really well in the back of the map with your heavy tank.
>Thanks, I have down syndrome
So what, did this retard just own me or something? Am I not allowed to think your shit and do I have to second-guess whether you have a mental disability too? Does this make me a worse person for thinkin a good percentage of my teammates might be mentally handicapped?
>>
>>1394948
i assume everyone is retarded so that way when i call them retards im just stating the truth and its not an insult so they cant ban me
>>
the only tank with correctly modelled torsion bar arms is the mkpz 68p, the arms actually rotate and not warp as with the other models, you can see that with any KV tank
>>
>report a player for acting like a complete and total nigger (actively blocking me because he drove in front of me like a retard and got bumped a little tiny bit)
>get chat banned for calling him a "retard"
>>
>>1396283
you're supposed to sit there and take it like a cuck when sending in replays to customer support under physics abuse, in-game reporting does nothing
if you kept your mouth shut and sent in a replay report, you could've banned that guy for around 3 days and block him from the entire consumable sale
>>
>>1396397
>you're supposed to sit there and take it like a cuck
How dare I have self respect. You'd think they'd at least ban the other guy too for provoking me and behaving much worse, but no. I saw just now on tomato.gg that he's logged in within the past hour.
Are the names displayed on the replies next to CS tickets actual names of support staff or just placeholders?
>>
>>1396570
you didn't say if you actually sent in a replay, and as already mentioned in-game reporting does nothing
forgot to mention that you have to timestamp when it happened in the game timer, support won't bother watching the entire replay waiting for the abuse to happen and will equally chuck out your physics ticket otherwise
if you do any retaliatory physics action towards the pusher when sending in the ticket, you both get banned which is why you have to take it like a cuck
>>
>>1397133
I did send in a replay. Should I make a new ticket since I didn't include timestamps? The offense happened immediately, so it's not like they'd have to watch much of it anyway. He started shooting me and parked in front of me and I kept driving as if he wasn't there because I was in a superheavy tank. Him being in my way was only slowing me down, and it's overwhelmingly retarded if that counts as "retaliatory" especially since I clearly tried to drive around him multiple times only for him to reposition himself right in front of me. I did say "Okay, retard" in chat because he was throwing a bitch fit over nothing.
>>
>>1397165
>I clearly tried to drive around him multiple times only for him to reposition himself right in front of me
normally i would say that's enough evidence and not retaliatory if you didn't push him into enemy fire, the problem is the retard message
you got hit with an automated chat ban via reports (was the troll in a platoon?) and if you sent that in for manual review it may get extended, at this point not worth it since you can't grief him back from accessing consumable sales
i've called people idiots, braindead, stupid and fuckers myself and haven't caught one in 9+ years, but one of my in-game friends that got chat banned before seems to have stricter tolerance applied to him and will get randomly chat banned out of the blue for using the same language as i do
>>
File: shot_124.jpg (219 KB, 1294x540)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Man, I wish WG did more historically inspired skins like the D-Day ones and this one
>>
File: Capture.jpg (8 KB, 316x223)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I've made a mistake
>>
>>1403640
how is it?
I used to play the shit out of the old panzer 4
I miss it as much as the old hellcat
>>
File: PZ-IV-1.jpg (67 KB, 600x381)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>1403897
Nostalgic, but absolutely ass experience as an glorified tier 5 tank uptiering against modern tier 7 and 8s
Needs the 'survival improvement suite' equipment to improve the low base HP and stop having modules knocked out all the time
With hardening euipment, the 100% crew update and the hp buff from 2019, the days of perma-tracking are waaay gone and the TTK is too long for a single shot peashooter. Even when I did get the chance to unload on someone, I got beamed by laser-accurate SPGs for sitting still
Was running vents, experimental hardening and gun rammer, but I feel like gun rammer is a mistake since I can barely unload 2 or 3 shots in a row without receiving massive damage back now. Probably gonna swap out gun rammer for more accuracy via IA, or lean more into vision game with optics or LNE instead
>the pz4 change was back in 2012
fuck I feel old
https://www.oceanicgamer.com/2012/10/blitzkrieg-i-want-my-old-pz-iv-back/
>>
File: 1671250636987998.jpg (44 KB, 460x460)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>enter frontline
>enemy team is a doomstack of botrats, projetto 46, T56 and BZs
very cool, nice game
>>
I haven't played this shit game in over a year, I witnessed the anniversary come and go and didn't even bother logging in for the free tank. Just not worth my time. Wargaming are niggers, and I don't like their evil tricks. If I wanna play, I'll log in, but fuck this FOMO shit bait. I was busy with other games at the time and jumping through a hoop is still a hoop that I don't care for and the reward was another faggot ass low tier tank I'd never even play so I didn't care.

My only question is how is the current state of the game?
I've finished playthroughs of some games I was busy with so will have more free time to consider playing tanks in the next few months unless I get into other stuff but is it even worth playing these days?
>>
File: file.png (990 KB, 1170x754)
990 KB
990 KB PNG
>>
File: shot_125.jpg (120 KB, 1011x423)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
I wonder which team will win?
>>
>>1406130
Depends on why you left last year
Games are still swingy with the playerbase going more into the extremes of either sweaty tryhards or passive boomers that just happy to be there, and game content output has really stalled ever since the WG and Lesta company split happened

If you’re interested in frontlines, the 7v7 onslaught mode or clan wars (lol), then it’s a decent time to get warmed up. Otherwise just join the growing horde of seasonal WOT players that wait for november - december to roll around for the yearly itch
>>
>>1406744
I got tired of the 15:3 and pay to win tanks all over, plus I didn't like frontlines at all despite it being lucrative. I don't enjoy the mode at all. Too full of nonsense like the air strikes and stuff.
I usually play most around thanksgiving/christmas but last year I skipped it.

My biggest problem is the game doesn't respect your time at all and trying to grind through a battlepass is ridiculous when you can be cucked and earn zero due to RNG ruining your shots while some bot ammo racks a maus and gets a load of XP securing him a spot in the BP earner group.
The game simply isn't worth a few hours a week because it doesn't reward you. The only way to really get anywhere is to poopsock this game and that's my main deterrent.
>>
>>1407377
Are you even playing the same game as the rest of us? You get a flat rate of points win, lose or draw. Doesn't matter if you did 0 damage or carried the team.

I finish off 1 of the battlepasses just by playing for like a week or two in a month and doing the dailies each time I decide to log on. That's just from playing a single tank.
>>
>>1407570
>Are you even playing the same game as the rest of us?
Last I played (PC WoT, I don't do console, for clarification) you had to be in the top 3 by XP earned or the top 10 or you earned zero. Doesn't matter if you got a bunch of shots in or finished people off, if you didn't earn top 10 base XP you got fuck all for your time.

Are you saying that's changed? Everyone gets a little credit now? How do you deal with bullshit daily missions like kill 4 enemies in a battle or being top damage? None of these things are skill based and depend entirely on situations made available to you, which in my case I'll kill 5 people in a game for like 3 battles in a row before I get the "bonus" mission where it requires 4 kills in one battle and then I can't get the damn final kill. Shit is ridiculous, and dropping down to bot tier and playing with LATAM NPCs just to cheat through it for BP points makes me cringe.
>>
>>1407592
I thought it was always like that but I could be wrong. I must have misread the page too when I went to look it up.

>The number of Points you receive after each battle will depend on your rank in the team results by XP earned
Seems to indicate you could be correct. But I rarely do so badly I get no points despite having some stinkers occasionally. I will go see what's up and lose a match real quick, I believe I'm updated. I had always assumed you at least gained a few points, but it wouldn't make much sense to hand out free bp points.
>>
>>1407599
Quite literally being in the top 10 (out of 15) means being in the top 2/3. That means 1/3 people will get zero per game, if it indeed works the way it used to.

A game where 1/3 of players get absolutely zero progress despite their best efforts is just toxic game design. This means anyone in a stock tank, grinding, or simply in a defensive tank in a 15:3 stomp won't really get the chance to participate in a way that allows them to earn points. It's easy to just call the 11th on XP some kind of shitter bot or whatever but more often than not that's actually not the case. Those people in 11th could survive and have 2 kills but the kills could be finishing off low HP tanks for example and considering how much of this game relies on RNG (pen, damage, modules, and accuracy) there's plenty of situations where competent players will be in the bottom 1/3 despite playing the game correctly.
People should be rewarded for good performances but earning literally zero progress is just dumb any way you put it IMO.
>>
>>1407592
When I used to care about filling out battlepasses, I only cared about the first three daily missions and ignored the bonus missions, not worth the hoops of going through them
I already had my fair share of anger from completing campaign missions
>>
>>1407616
Didn't realize it was so horrendously low, that is quite obnoxious. I guess they gotta find a way to avoid having bots farm battlepass completes.
>>
>>1407693
Yeah, if the top 10 exp requirement wasn’t there we would return to the old times where bots was on both teams
You guys shouldn’t be grinding out all three BP paths in the first place, going that far is no lifer territory
Smacking out dailies is the sane way to go, though there were some bonus dailies I didn’t bother with like the 4 kills and win battles since completing those takes like 40 minutes out of my day and I can’t be assed for that
>>
File: trade-in.jpg (86 KB, 615x346)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/specials/trade-in-event-august-2024/

Trade-ins premium tank event is active for an entire week, from August 26th to Sept 2nd.

I'm personally gonna go for the AltProto AMX 30 for its massive buffs coming soon or KV-122 for shits and giggles myself.
>>
>>1409541
I just started over on EU recently, don't have anything to trade.
>>
>>1409541
>KV-122
IS-2M would be better IMHO.
>>
>game design
This game has evolved into a whale farm, you're pissing into the ocean.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/new-crew-perks-1-26/

New crew coming next patch, these look pretty good. Time to drop camo and maybe BiA for all my heavies.

Improved radio set seems like not a meme now with jamming skill from radio operator
>>
NA, EU or ASIA and how free to play friendly is it?
>>
>>1414900
NA is ded, wherever you get lowest lag
After low tiers got fixed, the game is actually tolerable there, it's hard to lose money if you play smart
You can grind battle passes with T4 and T5 tanks, but not a lot, but you get quite a lot of free things with regular gameplay
>>
>>1414964
Isn't Asia as dead as NA?
>>
>>1415181
I don't know, I don't like chinamen
>>
>>1414900
NA or EU. From what I heard from other people and unicum streamers, ASIA is very camp-heavy and games often last longer than 8+ minutes
>>
Need a money maker, which of the tier 8 bond is good?
>>
>>1416522
KV-5 or IS-6, both have limited MM, and fire cheap high damage shells
>>
File: Untitled.png (175 KB, 1121x329)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
Will IS-5 be worth getting now?
>>
File: 1724926798178081.jpg (98 KB, 736x1147)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>1386966
retarded unbalanced moneygrab game for 50-yo boomers

>take literally 5 years to make minor armor value changes to five tanks out of 700 and call it a day - on to publishing next premium tank
>map sizes are still to this day limited to such small restrictions as if its still 2009 and all that has been done is they moved a few bushes around
>players are retarded as fuck and i like it but when +-2 tier matchmaking puts them as top tier you've automatically lost, or god forbid they play a crucial role like LT/HT and you witness enemy 279e drive through your team in the first 30 seconds of the game
>wheeled LT's zoom around at 100km/h making them unable to be killed because of outdated netcode and again drunk boomer aim
>i dont mind arty niggers but these faggots straight up bot tens of thousands of games on T5-9 SPG's without punishment
>average game length of 15vs15 game is 3 minutes because every tank is now an autoloader so the receiving redshitters lifespan is shorter than of a housefly
>lootbox fomo tanks up the vagina imba as fuck
>keep touching the boundaries of how far can we fuck you with new MTX without putting valuable effort into game development other than gay ass rotating gamemodes and battlepasses

i tried so many times getting back into this game but alas
shame war thunder ground forces still look like pre-alpha textures and physics are literally worse than GTA 3
fuck you wargaming, and dont even get me started about WoWS
>>
I'm playing with wotspeak
>>
>>1416522
Object 252u defender have a huge credit modifier almost on par with lowe
IS-5 is getting gun handling buffs very soon but from playing against it the overmatchable roof is very easy to abuse
Really, you can't go wrong with most bond tier 8 heavies there for credit farming except for KV-5, IS-6B, CHRYSLER GF and KV-4 KRESL
The first three have shitty standard penetration that makes shooting premium shells a soft requirement, and the KV-4 KRESL despite having good standard shells, they are too expensive in cost for the damage it does
>>
File: is5_1.jpg (3.66 MB, 2560x1440)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB JPG
>>1418271
IS-5 is pretty decent now, can actually hit shit even at medium to long range and don't take forever t o aim. I like it.
>>
File: premium ammo.png (163 KB, 660x356)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
If only they would implement this to every tanks.
>>
File: TS-54.jpg (255 KB, 2560x1440)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
This tanks is great, shame it's locked behind paid subscription.
Just in case anyone want to try it, WoT Plus has free 30 days trial.
>>
>mfw all my heavy tanks got giga buffed with new crew skill update because they can drop firefighting / camoflauge as a dump skill now
>stacking an extra -10% stun duration with commander sound detection and getting free 5% boosts evertyime i get chip damage from enemy arty
I AM CUM
FUCK TIER 5 - 7 ARTIES
>>
I was a little excited about the US med buffs but idk why I trusted the word of the Russians.
>>
>>1419900
The easy 8 pen buff is really nice, for high tiers M60 is still better
>>
>>1419922
That and the alpha bump on the Pershing are the only real remarkable things. I guess the M48 getting kinda sorta turbo baked in is neat, M46 getting a somewhat decent aim circle buff was nice too. T20 having no changes, aside from awful stock grind if you don't get the M6 first, was quite disappointing.
>>
Is the new BP already live on 9/3? I could've sworn it was supposed to go live on 9/4, which already seemed early.
>>
File: shot_135.jpg (179 KB, 1020x731)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
very cool, nice team
>>1420068
wasn't live yesterday
>>
>>1420717
Remember when the Bulldog had 10 shots autoloader?
>>
File: blesk.jpg (1.19 MB, 2560x1440)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
The new czech lights are interesting. They're like anti-lights akin to the T49 running derp gun where anything paper gets shredded by fat 800~ damage unloads.
I've seen some straight up kill EVEN 90s and wheelies from like 90% hp to 0% hp with HE clips, this might be a new pub favorite tank with how YOLO heavy it can go like EBR but simpler in mechanics and kind of near guaranteed pen for chip damage.
>>
>>1421040
Their ammo choices is interesting for me >>1419122
>>
>still no buff
>>
>>1420719
I never got on the fad, I was too busy playing the Pershing when it had an indestructible turret
>>
File: T95E2.png (169 KB, 733x333)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
I regret not grinding this tank, even if it shit.
>>
>>1421330
TL-1 LPC and 59-Patton are nearly identical if you still want that kind of shit tank hull playstyle
>>
>>1389207
Gaming is on the decline, both mobile and pc. And yes this game was made by russian old software developer nerds so it's out of the reach for most baseddevs to copy. This is one of the few games that hack doesn't exist.
>>
>>1419122
fuck no, it will be a direct buff to super heavies. They will need to add weak spots to a bunch of tanks which is too much work, also their goal was to simplify the game.
>>
>>1421684
>They will need to add weak spots to a bunch of tanks
They should
>which is too much work
It's their job
>their goal was to simplify the game
They shouldn't
>>
>>1414900
NA 100% or else EU. NA is not dead. It number on par with ASIA.
>>
>>1421684
Easy fix is to add damage models to driver viewports and turret ring as weakspots again, they got very lazy with adding frontal weakspots after the old armor penetrator color indictator got updated to calculate angles
>>
>>1421692
They tried it before on supertest and everyone hates it.
>>
>>1421680
Holy fuck
https://youtu.be/6PB76VzgQBY
>>
>>1421718
Oh shit I read about this cheat a while back, people multi-box accounts to flood MM with arty bots and get enemy location information on their main if one of their arty bots land on the other team.
Seeing it in action, that's fucking wild. Hopefully that shit doesn't become widespread in NA. or fucking delete arty in general...
>>
>>1421709
>everyone hates it.
because they removed the fucking weakspots from all tanks, this can only work if not every fucking heavy tank is immune from a 45 degree frontal arc
>>
>>1421718
That would suck but it’s obvious when someone is has a map awareness hack like that plus I imagine it’s pretty shit since it probably just gives you a minimap with locations and doesn’t draw the tanks themselves. On top of all that it’s only useful on a handful of maps in a handful of situations. If I was getting blind fired like that or saw someone getting blind fired I’d fall back and find a safer angle that would force him to fight in view range. None of this is defending WoT or Wargaming, it’s just one of the few games where hacks aren’t that helpful.
>>
>>1422079
Forgot to mention also that only real cheat that gives him an advantage is the fact it’s 14 versus 15 since my team has a retarded bot on it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (205 KB, 1108x1154)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>1422079
It draws a box of unspotted enemies and is color coded for lights + meds as green, and heavies + TDs as red so you just blind fire the green boxes of squishy tank classes, no detailed rendering really needed since lights + meds are not armored enough most of the time.
The minimap renders tank direction and deployment so it's really easy to peek people when the map tells you they aren't looking at your angle. It's insane for early game to know where to push weakly defended flanks and late game when it's broken for cleaning up when you know where the enemies are and what they are doing.
>If I was getting blind fired like that or saw someone getting blind fired I’d fall back and find a safer angle that would force him to fight in view range
He's not gonna bother digging you out if you're that deep in cover, he's just gonna reposition to keep shooting more unaware people out of the view range distance or push a weak flank himself while he knows you will be sitting there behind hard cover for 2+ mins.
>>
>>1422110
It's not that much of an advantage. Sure you see where everyone goes but for instance on mountain pass and in the instance of that video where the "hacker" was a nomad outside of a couple of early game shots there isn't much of an advantage. The game is won and lost in the J line where a nomad on either side would never have a shot map awareness or not. Knowing how many tanks went east is useless if your team lost in the west. I get the advantage but in pub matches it's pretty useless in most maps and matches.
>>
>>1422814
You are retarded and prolly the cheater.
>>
>>1422839
I only use tundra, out of draw range markers and the one that lets you know when stuff is destroyed.
>>
>>1422924
>I only cheat MY way, that other type of cheating is different
You're a literal subhuman if you can't do well in tanks without cheating lmao, this game is easy as fuck
>>
>Get uptiered to a tier 6/7 game when I'm in a tier 4/5
>Back to Garage
Oops
>>
>>1421905
I love armour being irrelevant! I love heavy tanks just being totally pointless!
>>
>>1424513
>I love armour being irrelevant! I love heavy tanks just being totally pointless!
you sound like a faggot that puts premium ammo on slot 1
>>
>>1424513
>I love armour being irrelevant! I love heavy tanks just being totally pointless!
Isn't that exactly the problem with premium ammo?
>>
>>1424534
I don't even stock gold on my tanks retard
>>
>>1421684
>fuck no, it will be a direct buff to super heavies.
God forbid bush camping mediums have to actually use their mobility
>They will need to add weak spots to a bunch of tanks which is too much work
Shitty game, shitty devs, lazy dogs
>simplify the game.
retarded
Good to see the Wargaming defence force is in full swing here
>>
>>1424536
Not with impenetrable hulldown tanks.
>>1424544
>God forbid bush camping mediums have to actually use their mobility
Most maps are city maps, good luck flanking anything retard. You loser HTs lover was crying that maps are too open and glass canon tank too OP.
>>
>>1413343
This is another reason why I keep not being interested in this game.
Perks are bullshit and they already just changed them, why change them again?
Imagine constantly fucking with the state of the game for no reason.
Who asked? Nobody.
What's the movite? Microtransactions.

It never ends.
They should just monetize cosmetics more, this constant pay to win milking is disgusting.
>>
>>1424502
Learn to play the game properly noob. Tier 1-7 is babby tier. Tier 4 used to get one shot from tier 6 and unicum can still get top damage.
>>
>>1424549
They haven't changed anything about crew since forever. The game needs it to spice up the meta, it was fucking stale i didn't even bother to log on.
>>
>>1424550
Don't care, didn't ask, going to keep doing it
>>
>>1424549
>What's the movite? Microtransactions.
There is 30 days crew reset currently, what money?
>>
How's Bat Chat after the buff? I was thinking about buying it.
>>
>>1425079
It's fucking good now. The gun is god like and it has enough ammo to carry. The problem is the reload time but it's fair or else tank would become OP.
>>
File: 1673794170762881.jpg (218 KB, 1074x966)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Today's 416 session was 10 battles, 2 victories, 500 average damage
God, this tank is so useless
>>
>>1425682
How? Are u stock?
>>
>>1425701
yea stock
I had a battle where I did 3k damage but the enemy T56 decided it was immune to RNG and roflstomped the last 4 remaining friendlies
>>
>>1425764
Fully upgraded isn't bad.
>>
>>1425682
I'm tempted to rebuy the 416 back, playing it as a spotter
Have you seen the gameplay of K-91? The reload is nutty but after 2 shots people usually hide unless you get permanent tracking on them
>>
File: 416.jpg (413 KB, 1648x1197)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>1426132 (me)
416 is hella fun as a min-maxed tank
I don't get to spot often but when I can, man you can really fuck with some people
>>
File: 615x346_(8)_Xe4EH5Y.jpg (138 KB, 615x346)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I remember when the T26E5 was considered very strong.
>>
>>1426558
It was never strong. Overhyped by content creator.
>>
>>1426558
For like a few months before defender came out
>>
>>1425766
man, the gun really turned the tank around, I can't believe it
>>
I love how a bunch of the new Czech LTs have a Shilka-style sight, but their guns elevate to like 25 degrees
I hate having autism
>>
>>1427118
Are they fun?
>>
>>1427125
They are. But very weak under most circumstances. It's a light armored tank killer, not much of a LT. They counter ebr too.
>>
File: Screenshot (2836).jpg (230 KB, 1026x746)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
I think after 30k games I have finally figured out how to play this game.
You are not playing a position, you are playing the map and its 1 vs 29 and use gold unless you don't need it.
You need the right mentality to move past 50%. Mastering camo, learning where to shoot, just wont get you far.
>>
>>1426558
It is still strong but you can get a literal upgrade with the T-832. Or play the Super Perishing which is very similar but medium and gets better matchmaking.
Its still a great credit printer.
>>
>>1421239
Fuck a buff. Just make it premium.
>>
>>1427995
Yea but most will downplay it to luck and MM. If you know what you're doing then getting 50+% is nothing.
>>
>>1428050
I thought the same thing but this is the first time I have ever managed to get myself into that mental state.
In that game I had plenty of opportunities to do my usual things and die without any reward. At the start I could have gone to the heavy line, which had no help. I could have shot normal rounds at the start to save money. Midgame I could have kept pushing the south and died to TDs. I didn't do any of my usual things nieve shitter plays and that made the difference.
>>
I will find and strangle every single lefh faggot out there
>>
File: shot.jpg (147 KB, 965x756)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Should I?
>>
Favorite tank class? I like versatile medium tanks, or any tanks that perform similar.
>>
>>1428865
Glass cannon assassin. Borat 1400+ battles 67%+ wr
>>
>>1428865
anything that w keys it in like centurions / top tier russian heavies
i don't mind attempting to break hulldown positions, but i don't have the patience to sit hulldown myself
>>
How's Czech LTs? Autocannons look fun.
>>
>>1429218
It's bottom tier in term of competitiveness but top tier in fun parameter.
>>
>>1428865
Glass cannon assassin. They are so easy to pen.
>>
>>1428050
My last few games have been great. I had one game with the Super that I was lost and confused in but still managed a 3rd class badge for spotting. Those three tenants should be added to the OP.
>>
>>1429218
czech lights is a line where the tier 7 and 8 are the best tanks
kind of hard to play effectively as an anti-light killer, since you need to know general LT gameplay and where people often go on maps
>>
Will the 122 TM ever get a skin thats not a Christmas Joke?
>>
Will the Super Pershing ever get a 3D skin?
>>
File: shot.jpg (154 KB, 1075x734)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Should I if I already have Char?
>>
>>1432238
Buy it, the char is nothing like the bc. After the buff the tank is very comfy to play.
>>
will they ever balance tier 8-10... gold spam fest. I only play tier 5 for now.
>>
>>1432464
I only play tier 5-7 and sometimes tier 9. Tier 10 is a money sink and tier 8 is full with broken premium.
>>
>>1432464
Tier 8 is broken beyond repair
Just get the cheeto sp and have fun
>>
>>1432464
BZ is fine. Most of them don't know how to play for shit.
>>
>>1428865
Anything but artillery and turretless TDs. If I had a favorite it would be heaviems. 122TM, SuperPershing, E5. Tanks that fall in that sweet spot of mobility and firepower.
>>
File: ZSU-57-2.jpg (1.88 MB, 3024x1998)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
You just know they're going to add this as a Russian autocannon premium tank.
>>
>>1432464
In NA, tiers 5 to 7 are also gold slinging spamfest from clubber tanks like M6 and chito-sp too, there’s no escaping it. At least in tiers 7-9 the arty get exponentially less annoying, despite their massive buffs from their new crew skills
>>
>>1434515
It's too slow to be playable. Unless it has high pen and good armor.
>>
>>1434581
>It's too slow to be playable.
A lot of tanks in this game have made up stats, not an argument
>>
It's the new German light going to be good or another failure? WG needs to complete revamp the entire light class. There are about 3 light tanks in the game that are playable.
>>
>>1434741
It's trash, it's will be hard to beat the elc in term of scouting. They will have to be a strong LT/Med hybrid with 300+ alpha and auto loader to be competitive. Plus it doesn't have any armor and will be clipped by Czech LT.
>>
>>1434741
nearly same profile as lt-432, short but longer on the tank side means that 'lkpz' will have to play bushes defensively instead of being able to push up like ELC EVEN 90 and LHMTVs can with their tiny size
I don't see a reason to play this if you already have a KPZ 07 RH
>>
>Gold Ammo for Super Pershing costs 4.5k
>Gold Ammo for Skota T56 costs 4.5k
>Super does half the damage
Such a ripoff.
>>
>>1435399
lt-432 has 3900mm of turret armor
it's op as hell and too powerful of a scout
>>
File: 1673146475320.jpg (251 KB, 1665x865)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
Why do I always get the impossible missions.
>>
File: tier8light.jpg (154 KB, 1244x911)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>1435939
LT-432 gun plays like fucking garbage and is a ammorack / burning simulator once any shell penetrates you, and the long side means you get spotted at weird fuck angles against CVS mediums
There is a reason why most players opt for the ELC EVEN 90 instead
>>
>>1436670
Yup i bought one and it's collecting dust in my garage.
>>
>>1436670
>burning simulator
Don't use food?
Pubs are not made of minmaxing youtube warriors
>>
>>1437164
Retard, LT is mixmaxxing or dead. Good luck spotting elc with bond exhaust, optics and cvs with 6 skills crew and food.
>>
>>1388210
warthunder?
>>
>>1437234
Stfu war blunder is fucking trash, 1000% times worse than WOT and played by troons.
>>
>>1435610
>Play Skota
>Shoot only gold
>Make a decent profit
>Play Super Pershing
>Shoot only gold
>Lose 80k
Such bullshit.
>>
How do I get good with it? I know it has high damage potential because it has a good autoreloader gun, but it's hard to play due to having virtually no armor and mediocre camo.
>>
>>1438113
Just don't get shot.
>>
File: file.png (64 KB, 681x300)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>1438113
you need to know maps well to play glass cannon tanks, shoot gold for faster shell velocity and
watch Iyouxin channel, his thought process is well explained during the video. Equipment wise use turbo on mobility spot, bond vstab and bond vend.
>>
File: shot_141.jpg (261 KB, 1159x732)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
it finally happened
the RNG deflector shields AND working crit hits got activated, got 5 kills and of course the bonus mission was the "get 4 kills" one
>>
>>1439907
Yea there are battles that you win no matter what.
>>
T-832 is kinda busted. This tank bounces way more shots than it should. Not just the turret either. It's the only tier 8 that I play that seems to keep tier 9s and 10s nervous enough they stay behind their rocks.
>>
File: file.png (120 KB, 291x262)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>waffle mode becomes unavailable after 2 AM
nyo... my key...
>>
>>1443554
this but onslaught
fv4005 is so fun to play in that mode
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42 KB, 990x253)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
got my first moe for the object 416, tank gets a lot more fun once field mods are activated
>>
How do I win in waffentrager mode if the enemy teams aren't retard? I just died at 0:00 in the last game.
>>
>>1443690
In pvp sometimes you don't win.
>>
>>1443698
>sometimes
I've played as Engineer for 5 time, all lost in the last 30 seconds.
>>
>>1443690
waffle mode has skill based mm based off the waffle player, averaged across harrier players
if you are like 7000+ personal rating it's really hard to win as waffle because the harrier team will always have 3-4 competent players and they're often platooned

text from the previous waffle event:
>A Fair Experience: In this event, players will meet with equal peers in terms of skill to offer equal chances for everyone to complete the Progression and to protect new players from bad experiences.
https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2023/09/21/the-waffentrager-projekt-hyperion-event-summary/
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 601x130)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
ruh roh, raggy... RIGGERS
>>
>>1444788
Riggers will get caught simply because of high blindshot hit rate, moving the reticle on hidden enemies and how they move themselves around the map.
>>
>>1444788
I hate rhiggers, Rhaggy!
>>
File: trashevent.jpg (30 KB, 576x379)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
this mode sucks ass
nearly every team is like this +-2 of the TVPs
>>
>>1445746
Maybe WG should nerf the TVP or buff the other shit tanks in the roster?
>>
File: 1724928230787.jpg (576 KB, 1071x3006)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
How do we fix tier 8? Is it even fixable?
I find that unless you play exceptionally strong or borderline OP tanks like Borat or BZ you're pretty much food. And if the enemy team has more strong premium tanks you're almost always lose.
>>
>>1446294
remove the skill based matchmaking, there's no place for it in wot
in these battles all the foudres keep running away, stacking up their damage boosts and clipped the fuck out of every spawn and EOS 1

>>1446300
not really, too many premiums are like tier 8.5 and the only tech trees that stand up decently well to them are the T32, Type 57, german heavies, LHMTV, most TDs except for the ferdiand/su-101/AT15/WZ-111-1g ft and for the mediums the 416, pantera, t69 and udes 14 alt 5
>>
>>1446300
I disagree. Other than the BZ being better than it's tier 10 equivalent and some tanks just being trash, tier 8 is comphy. I slaughtered a Skota and 703 in my Super Pershing just yesterday. The best part was the 703 tried to save the Skota.
>Ohh ohh he's saving his friend
>But who's going to save you!
>>
>>1445746
I can't enter the game mode, it's like 0 WTs and 700 harriers
>>
>>1446866
damn :(
>>
>>1446866
They put way too much trash in the boxes.
>>
>>1446500
>Super Pershing
Are tier 8 premiums with pref MM still worth getting?
>>
>>1447822
I mean, I don't like tier 8 but I still need some of them to grind credit and BP.
>>
>>1447822
Not sure about the rest of them but the Super Pershing is one of the best tanks in the game since the new physics engine buffed its mobility or maybe when WG buffed its pen.
>>
>>1447822
not really? for NA I often get into all tier 8 matches frequently enough that I don't feel like taking out my type 59 or super pershing
>>
>Prokhorovka
>my team ELC: 45% WR
>enemy team ELC: 60% WR
Fucking rigged.
>>
>>1447978
I get tier 10 6 out of 18 game today with tier 8 tanks.
>>
File: 1657554294354.jpg (169 KB, 880x696)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>harrier mission
>cap at least 1 base in 3 battles
>5 minute queue to get in battle with harrier
>disconnected on 3rd battle
very cool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.