[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Private Server
https://eco.nekogame.com/
>Guilds
Yotsuba Chronicles

>Download:
https://eco.nekogame.com/download
>Password:
nekogame
triggers your antivirus, play it in a vm or something

Very important: make sure to log out 1-2 minutes after adding your skill points for the server to save them
>https://forums.atomixro.com/index.php/topic,37.0.html

Some resources:
>Classes/Jobs
https://antifandom.com/atomix-eco/wiki/Jobs
>world map
https://antifandom.com/econw/wiki/World_Map
>jp wiki for a later version of ECO
http://eco.acronia.net/wiki/
https://eco-acronia-net.translate.goog/wiki/?_x_tr_sch=http&_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
>>
File: 2.jpg (586 KB, 1600x900)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
>>1414707
>Very important: make sure to log out 1-2 minutes after adding your skill points for the server to save them
you don't need to do that on this server thankfully. Here's a link to a beginners guide that answers basic questions about the game.
http://eco.acronia.net/wiki/?Tutorial#o081814b
>>
we are alive babeeeey

can someone who is in the discord request that daily stamp tiny be translated next, I fucked up my daily stamp redeem
>>
I'm making a google doc with useful info, will link little bit later once I have it cleaned up
>>
>>1414580
unfortunately my only attack is dark so I do like 0 damage to dark creatures
>>
>>1415100
should be fine with crystals since they arent creatures
>>
>>1415100
if you have access to AoE I've had luck by going to the north. There's a map with lots of bawoos, and they rarely drop a crystal that sells for 80k to players.
>>
File: file.png (509 KB, 568x454)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>
>>1413200
i tried the daily dungeon (Beginner) at level 29 and the mobs were all red and doing 300+ damage a hit
>>
>>1415230
is there actually shit to do in this sever besides 5 quests per day and grinding twinkles for 40 levels
>>
File: file.png (6 KB, 392x69)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>1415276
>5
lol
lmao
>>
>>1415276
you have to set your own goals, I'm farming to afford a hairstyle I have my eye on and also trying to craft all the nekomata's. I might build a gear set that specializes in farming a specific mob after that but fashion comes first.
>>
>>1415286
what are you farming anon?
>>
>level guide says to go to Hell Desert
>it is in dominion
>you need to get a sky tower pass and key
>keys are 1.7m on the market
>look up quest guide
>it is a level 74 quest
how the FUCK am i supposed to do a level 74 quest that takes 5 20 minute youtube videos to do to grind level 26 mobs
what kind of retard made this
>>
>>1415429
go east to momo plains and kill chickens. don't get boar'd.
>>
File: ss20240829_231212.jpg (751 KB, 1600x900)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
>>1415429
it's probably to benefit the reincarnated players, at 26 I went to battleship island because I had high dex and could slam the wasps. East acronia terrace was good at that level I think.
>>1415306
I get extra drops from plants so I've been exploring and chasing them down for rare drops, some of them drop medals and crystals. There are some in the infinite corridor/dimension dungeon but I'm too scared to go in there for now.
>>
>>1415276
No. You might as well be playing any flavor of Runescape.
>>
I can't stop my dumb as shit pet from randomly attacking passive monsters even in protect mode. I don't know what's wrong with it.
>>
>>1415784
Put it down like a good pet owner. Nigger pets deserve death
>>
>>1415784
do you have it set to custom ai? If you set it to follow and it still does that then it's a bug, otherwise the skills you set up in custom come first and then the behavior setting at the bottom is checked if all the skills fail to trigger. Try setting it to custom, turn off all the skills and at the bottom set it to protect, and then reintroduce skills until it breaks.
>>
>>1415969
I've figured it out. It is on the default protect AI. It remembers mobs it was fighting against even after they die. And it keeps on fighting them after they respawn. It's very obvious on small maps. If you kill only one mob on a map, it will have a very persistent vendetta against that single mob. The memory is cleared on an area change.
>>
when everybody has the same face it's like we're a real family
>>
who's your favorite alma?
I like these two and the penguin
>>
>>1416634
salamander and penguin were pretty cute. I wonder if you can get them all as pets.
>>
File: alma.png (334 KB, 308x419)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>1416634
bawoo and seahorse
>>
leveling is getting excruciating, wish it was weekend hot time all the time
>>
>>1418078
i'll be available to group more, now that I'm done with some personal goals. Exp should come in quicker, especially if we can survive in some of the harsher dungeons, although high level magic damage still tends to oneshot me.
>>
I just learned that when you craft an item, in addition to it randomly having a chance of being high quality, it also can potentially come as a different color. You also restore full durability when you do equipment fusion so you can just keep fusing another appearance piece to restore durability, although I'm not sure what the chance of success is.
>>
The JP wiki makes no mention of the 30 level difference limit in Atomix that prevents you from possessing noobs. I haven't been home this weekend but I really want to test it out. If you make a kill while possessing but aren't partied with the host, it is 100% credited to the host.
>>
>>1418399
i would assume it follow the same limit as party exp, pretty much everything attenuates after 30 levels, I even suspect drop rates go down. I'll be on in about an hour if you're around to test it then.
>>
do Gekkos even drop cabbage? I just need one for a quest...
>>
>>1418536
one of the ones in fareast dungeon do, not very common though
>>
>>1418536
if you're strong enough I think Escargot has a better rate.
>>
>>1418423
On atomix unpartied possessors always got 10% of the host's XP regardless of the level gap between them and the host or them and the mob killed. If they used skills to kill mobs the host got full credit. If the level gap grew larger than 30 during possession it didn't cancel, but you couldn't repossess anymore until you closed the gap. This was very handy leveling in the abyss where you only get 10% of the XP from a kill until you hit lvl 92, so you in fact got more experience if you were a level 80 unpartied possessor than you would if you were in a party with the host. Also you could use this in reverse where a higher level possessor can use skills to one shot mobs from inside a lower level host without getting the mob-player level gap penalty.

Haven't started playing on nekogame, does it have any rules against multi clienting? You can use a vates to level up any character to 60 real fast, which is about when the other jobs can start farming efficiently.
>>
>>1418562
wtf is a vates
>>
>>1418566
healer
>>
>>1418566
vates is the healer base class in this.
>>1418562
you can multi-client and it's probably still the most efficient way to do things but there's a set of quests that comfortably get you to job change, your pet has AI now and can reliably help out and there's a soul storage where you can pay 100g and rent somebodies soul for a couple days. I haven't felt the need to multi-client personally.

The server has a very recent English patch which is continuing to update, but you'll still see alot of indo-speak for random npcs and item descriptions. The camera is also annoyingly fixed in most maps. If you can get past those, I think this server is really fun.
>>
>>1418576
oh, just healing yourself so you can take on harder mobs?
i kinda want to try a DEM or a joker but it sounds like a huge pain in the dick by itself
>>1418579
i had to grind several times and i've only gotten to level 29 so far
it isn't that big of a grind but slightly annoying with only a single casted nuke that takes 3 seconds to cast and the mob density having two modes: dozens of aggressive monsters that will kill you or spending a minute running around aimlessly to find a single mob that you can actually kill
also the intro quests barely tell you anything about the systems they introduce to you
like OK I got a soul from the vendor, but you can also possess other people? and your own items?
i got some cards and a frame that are for my airship, but I can also put them in my gear?
i basically have to read the jp wiki for everything since the game doesn't tell you shit
>>
>>1418641
if you go to Acronia South you'll find some npcs, in the middle near some vending machines. You can buy skills and AI triggers for your pet. It sounds like you're a caster so maybe setting your pet to Attack and giving it a taunt or AoE attack might help. Pic rel is how mine is set up.

I tend to use the jp wiki for everything just because there's too much to learn. Joker needs you to reincarnate which takes a long time. DEM I haven't tried but what little I know is that you need EP to gain levels and that's fixed per day, I'd love someone to try it and report back though.
>>
File: radish ai.jpg (99 KB, 961x478)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>1418659
also post your name if you want a guild invite and someone will get you.
>>
If you let your pet die a lot, remember that you can get 3 pet intimacy points per character per day by talking to the old man in the house west of Fareast. That is 12 points per day. Do not trade pets between accounts, they will lose pet rank and other things.
>>
>>1418849
do you have to do the crawler quest for it to work?
>>
>>1419075
either that or finish a nekomata event, I think the first one.
http://eco.acronia.net/wiki/?Partner#n5828dde
you can also access other pet healers if you have a specific type like dog. Just in case you need more healing you can buy Heartful Beans from player shops for around 8k which restore 1.
>>
>>1419075
No, it's bugged or something you get it for free.
>>
File: eco_IvbPBhSFzc.png (422 KB, 427x433)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
my fashion chronicle is starting
post yours
>>
File: goose3.jpg (42 KB, 618x544)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1419354
i'm on the hunt for some cool socks, and hoping my next axe upgrade has a wider blade.
>>
File: eco_zXsRd8lNu0.jpg (88 KB, 707x636)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>1419354
Hair color restored but now I need a silly hat.
>>
File: 20240903_235935.png (1.21 MB, 900x1600)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>1419415
Tony the tiger
>>
>>1419782
missing a bulge
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (48 KB, 730x593)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I have not mastered the blade.
>>
File: ss20240905_092413.jpg (511 KB, 1600x900)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>1419782
This is awesome.
i'm not saying the thing
>>
>armor breaks
>not enough money for repair
>no quest points to get money
I bricked myself bros, time to level alts for money quests I guess
>>
>>1421710
have you been selling items to players? Go downtown and use the golem guide from the tutorial then pick the second option. You can see all the shops that are automatically buying items.

I'm not sure how much you need or what level you are but here are a few things that can earn you some money:
>Kitin 400g
>Mana Water 2k
>Wisp Dust ??
>Dark Summonstone ??
>Life/Strength/Critical Crystal 80k-100k
there are lots more but I used those to get started. You can use the travelers notes in-game to see what drops what, I suggest Bawoos for crystals.
>>
Missed a message while I was AFK feeding my Tiny so I'll reply here.

At level 70 I was grinding Onyxes with a light element weapon. They're in one of the Light tower exteriors like twinkles. Dark stalker already has a passive advantage versus marionettes so maybe you don't need the element.

I think you could upgrade to Platinums on another platform if you have a fire weapon.

After that I got a wind weapon and went all the way up to A16 to grind on D-Pivots. And now I'm trying to survive the Dimensional Dungeons.
>>
>>1422354
not the same anon, just wanted to add that I had success using a light weapon in east dungeon lvl 2(virgin forest) from 50-60. Everything there is weak to light except the gekkos, which are weak to fire, but you can find areas with only dark mobs. Just don't fuck with the Alraune, they do 2k+ magic damage to me.
>>
we're eating good tonight. Part 3 of the English patch came out today, affecting some item descriptions and npcs across the world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.