[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dorabella.png (2.88 MB, 1170x2370)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
Thread for discussing Omniheroes idle game

And the waifus
>>
File: Dorabella2.png (3.17 MB, 1170x2368)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
>>
>>1286013
>>1286019
the art smells like ai generated.
I wonder how close we are to a completely ai coded, devloped and artwork made gaccha games
>>
The game looks like a raid shadow legends reskin. The art is pleasing to the eye but I'm not sure there is much.
>>
>>1286013
I was thinking about picking this one up since I've been looking for an idle game for a while, but it looks sketchy, like it's gonna pull the rug once it lures me with it's voluptuous women. I never tried it, so I might be wrong.
I ended up downloading a game called Mythic Heroes instead. It's like AFK Arena, but without collab units, so I don't have that constant fear of missing out anything.
>>
>>1287079
>pull the rug once it lures me with it's voluptuous women
You are not wrong here, at the end of the tutorial you undress the Valkyrie to bandage her wounds. Drawings are very nice.
>>
>option to pay in every menu
>99% discount scam
>Not so many waifus compared to the total amount of units
>Game play itself
OP you will have to convince me to keep going.
>>
I wish there were better guides for the game. Easy to get locked in to synergies that don’t work long term.
>>
>>1287003
This game doesn't even have 3D models like Raid and the voice acting varies in sound quality and volume lol it's shit.

>>1287079
Hey N(igg)er games shill.
Tell them to actually support Yeager Hunter Legend or just close the game.
>>
>>1287079
It's actually generous for an idle game. I reached level 20+ in the first day.
You get hundreds of free draws in the first week, which gives you a bunch of legendary heroes.
The currencies are given frequently so you can actually afford things. I'm F2P and i got far
>>
>>1286257
We're already here.
Majority of the new gaccha art is AI now.
>>
It has a skip battle feature where you win the battle if your combat power is greater than the enemy's combat power. More games should have this feature so there is less of a need to click next as if every battle needs your permission. Idle Huntress has a similar feature that costs $4.99. If a game does not have such a feature, you can always arrange a configuration of targets in the paid version of Quick Touch, though there is a risk of clicking on premium offers if the game is left unattended.
>>
surprised to see a thread for this game, been playing this for a while
something to get super invest in and spend money etc? Hell no, but eh I'll keep going until I get bored (current account level 67)
>>
>>1286013
>>1286019
Dorabella besto girl
>>
>>1306084
WRONG
its Aiushtha
>>
>>1307675
stingy ass bitch doesn't even give a free copy of herself at the manor
I'll stick with dorabella
>>
>>1307726
wish the devs weren't cunts and made the summer skin selectable from the shop; not a chance I pay $40 for a skin in a gacha game I'd rather flay my own ballsack
>>
File: F7A8VR6a8AAW8-8.png (3.18 MB, 1170x2029)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
My wife
>>
>>1309579
that sandal on her left foot doesn't make sense
>>
>>1309587
How?
>>
>>1309590
that strap is way too high up her foot, it should be lower like on her right one
>>
Which faction is the strongest? I only run Valiant team right now. Might switch to Gloria
>>
>>1310342
ethereal
>>
I got stuck at level 57 of Northen Expedition. I follow the same team that people used to clear but still can't. Fuck those corrosive spammers
>>
>>1286013
>>1286019
>>1309579
Arcane pussy got me acting up
Should I just shill $20 for the best girl bikini skin?
>>
>>1311090
common or hard?
>>
>>1311799
Common
>>
I just started playing this game a few days ago after seeing an ad for it showing the girls in the event bikinis. First time I've ever played one of these "idle" RPGs, and it was seriously surprising how many different new things they threw in my face the first couple hours to keep track of. I kind of like it though. Once you understand how it all works and develop a sort of routine it's a good game to log into once or twice a day, play 30-60 minutes, reap the benefits of all the materials you gathered while not playing, slowly level up your waifus, then forget about until the next day. The whole synergy system is also neat although I can already tell there's going to be some overpowered and underpowered ones.
What makes me sad is that I feel like there's not enough time for a noob like to me to get Marina's skin before the event is over with. Been stuck on the same stage for a few days. Guess I'll never get those mermaid feet.
>>
File: ATt9a.jpg (33 KB, 364x420)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1312664
yeah it can be overwhelming if it's your first game like this. A lot of these idle RPGs pretty much share a bunch of near identical game modes but with different names so people are just used to it
>Guess I'll never get those mermaid feet.
unfortunate
>>
>>1287003
>raid shadow legends reskin
but raid shadow legends is an epic 7 reskin
and epic 7 is a summoners war reskin
>>
File: F8T8-iIbkAEWJts.jpg (2.33 MB, 1170x2532)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>1318744
Funnily enough I started playing this game because of an Epic Seven youtuber, lol.
Also this new girl is really fucking hot. I don't even know how you're suppose to get her since there's 10 different summoning systems in this game, but she definitely gives Dorabella some stiff (heh) competition.
>>
A few updates ago, Elluler had her story complete in the Valkyrie Manor

I can't wait for Dorabella to complete. We'll get a 4th outfit and a romantic story cutscene
>>
>>1319612
hopefully she'll be wearing less clothes than eluler's 4th outfit
>>
It's kind of weird that there are 2 poster girls, Elluler and Dorabella.
In-game they treat Elluler like she's the main girl. But everywhere else Dorabella is used all over media and she's the face of the game. I know she's the fan-favourite but Dorabella was the poster girl before the game even released so her popularity couldn't be a factor. So I wonder why her instead of doubling down on Elluler?

My guess is Elluler is only a rare unit, introductory character, so people will stop caring pretty fast. While Dora is a legendary unit that will stick with players for the rest of the game so the devs use her instead?
>>
File: F686W2nbkAAlCxB.jpg (461 KB, 1070x1450)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>1319789
It's kind of common in gacha games, I think. Just using FGO as an obvious example, Mash could be considered one of the poster girls for the game since she's literally with you from the start, involved in 99% of the content, and of a lower rarity. But I wouldn't really consider her the face of the game when so many other servants are more popular, especially among fan artists.
It's kind of funny how they use cosplay e-thots to promote the game over social media, though. Reminds me of the days of booth babes at conventions. Good times.
>>
>>1318963
Thank god the in-game image removed that knight, so we can see her feet
>>
this game is one of the better in idle rpg category, honestly i've played so many of those titles but this looks like a balanced one, really great waifus too.
>>
>>1322087
They knew. Although it makes me wish we had a higher res version of her barefoot.

>>1322678
I like it a lot but I'm still very hesitant to spend any money on it so far. I could just as easily see it go EoS in a year or two or instead go on to become the next RAID SHADOW LEGENDS.
>>
>>1322748
If they keep promoting and pushing ads it will continue to succeed. A lot of people like myself got into this because they saw ads and thirst traps.

Also if they continue to be consistent with updates, then it will retain players. They already mapped the next major updates and release smaller updates to improve features. They actually listen to players etc.
>>
>>1322748
10 heads tall? Geez
>>
File: F2G5tK3aIAAnydS.jpg (489 KB, 1284x2778)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
My barefoot Egyptian catwife.
>>
>>1327738
sucks that we don't have her and arkdina in the manor yet
hell even marina is still incomplete
>>
>>1327835
Is there even any kind of story for rescuing the valkyries after Elune? I vaguely remember at the start of each chapter there used to be some text explaining the valkyries being captured, why we're going to each location, etc. But after healing Elune I just started working on healing Aiushtha without any reason behind it. I think it's been a few chapters now since I seen any story. Currently on chapter 18 atm.
>>
>>1328549
the story just stops and there's no explanation from aiustha onwards
at least that's how it used to be, if they added more I have no way to know cause there's no in-game option to read past chapters lol
>>
File: season0.jpg (210 KB, 1280x720)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/Nbd2PZTzZvQ?si=tzGVWWtzNvN0n6qN

Wow the next update looks good. They are adding the first season. There are more new gameplay features than I expected. The 3 new waifus look good too, unfortunately the trailer censors their real designs
>>
File: 5.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>1329037
I like her but hard to be excited cause new heroes are pretty much inaccessible for non-spenders, takes forever for them to be added to the normal summoning pool
>>
File: Untitled.png (3.29 MB, 1081x2781)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB PNG
>>1328641
It's a little strange and disappointing. "Interact with beautiful valkyries" is like one of the selling points of the game, yet the story is so blatantly incomplete and the Valkyrie Manor itself, while nice so far, also feels less than half-finished. But surely they'll fix it all later though, right...?

>>1329037
The new waifus look good, but why the heck do they censor them in the video? Silly youtube laws I guess. Also that they'll literally be unobtainable for a long while without opening your wallet like >>1329059 mentioned sucks.

I like the game enough that I wouldn't be opposed to spending money on it. I was super close to buying Dorabella's skin during the event. But the prices are rather outrageous, there's no guaranteed pity (I think?) for the character you want, and all the sus things like the story being so incomplete and half the characters not even having voices still makes me feel like the developers might try to pull a fast one in a few more months, take all the profits they made from the game and just abandon it for good.
>>
>>1329965
I don't think the story is a priority since most players probably don't care.
The valkyrie manor and building relationships is the main selling point, but they aren't going to release all 7 at once. So of course its incomplete

They won't pull the rug for a long time. The devs actually seem passionate with updates every few weeks. New units or events every month. And now Seasons every 2 months, for even more content. They actually listen to suggestions etc.
The devs clearly care about the game and it's long term. It's more than a quick profit to me
>>
>>1330273
why do you sound like a robot
>>
>>1330341
What are you yapping about?
>>
File: IMG_1691.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1125)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
She might be a top 3 waifu in the game already. Behind Dorabella and Aiushtha
>>
>>1286013
>>1286019
AI slop
>>
File: F4xzCBNbEAA0C9Q.jpg (208 KB, 1200x480)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>1333372
Please do not call my wife the A word.
>>
File: Stannard_omniheros.png (594 KB, 377x768)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>1329965
>Doomslayers dragoness.

I can finally give Stannard a wife.
>>
File: Eudora-38e1d105.png (1.65 MB, 1320x1080)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>1334537
Are Doomsdayers viable at all? It feels like a forgotten synergy to me. I never hear anything about it, never fight any in Arena/Yggdrasil, and the heroes seem so rare. I've been playing like a month and Stannard is still the ONLY Doomsdayer I even have.

From what I've experienced and heard people talking about in world chat, the synergy rankings are:

Ethereals: Best all-rounders. Works well in early, mid, and late game. Catrina + Karnak (shields + heals when you crit) makes you nearly unkillable in PvE. Eudora is likely the strongest DPS unit in the game.
Valiantors: Still good but not quite as versatile. Themis needs to be actually getting kills to do big damage, but since everything is auto she might not. Atropos is the overall best unit in the game (and has a sexy voice.)
Glorians: Whale-bait for people who take their gacha games competitively. Naturally the best for PvP due to control immunity + stun focus. Seraphina is the strongest healer in the game and damn near unkillable herself.
Avengers: Kind of a meme but also viable. You only want to run them in full groups of 5 though for the guaranteed revival + absurd damage boost.
Mystifiers: Sadly pretty shit in the late game. Corruption scaling needs a boost. I've heard several people say they regret investing heavily into them.
Doomsdayers: ???
>>
>>1335058
I don't really know much of team comps. I just like the reflect gimmick and went with it.
>>
>>1335058
Glorians are the best right now, they are so meta. Because of Nawi, the real best DPS unit. Probably the best unit in the game overall. A Glorian team of Nawi + Talanis + Guinn + Twins will carry you through late PvP and PvE. Especially northern expedition.

Ethereals are great too, for the reasons you stated. But also: Mastema for more DPS on crits and Dorabella's rune skill unlocked makes her another great DPS choice.

Valiantors are good and viable. Macaria is one of the best units. Alongside Themis and Atropos for buffs, you'll have great dps

Avengers and Mystifiers are mid

Doomsdayers are the worst for sure. They aren't really viable and is my weakest team. Ironically, they hard-counter Glorians. The worst synergy can probably beat the best synergy depending on the units.
>>
This is my current team, started like 3 weeks ago.
>>
IT'S UP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DymRW1MwMi8

Honestly kind of cringe but at the same time that makes it pretty soulful.
>>
>>1335376
The other cosplayer was great with Bastet and Madeline.
Hope she does Dorabella
>>
File: Lysandra.png (401 KB, 736x552)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>
Decided I'm going to go for the pity Mavis during the current advanced rebate. She sounds neat and I'm still f2p with my current selection of heroes growing a little stale. Maybe I'll pick up some Royals along the way.
Wish me luck, bros.
>>
>>1338220
No update I take it things didn't go well.
RNG has been trashy lately
>>
How exactly do you get the new dragon lady?
>>
>>1343997
You get to 1,000 points in the current S0 decree (season pass basically) and then spend $100 fat ones.
Kind of ridiculous. And I don't even know how you're suppose to promote them since you'd need extra copies.
>>
>>1344204
Special summons are coming for them. The first 2 weeks was Lysandra. So Ariana and Madeline are are up next hopefully
>>
>>1344204
That's real bullshit
>>
Welp, this game seems to be going down the toilet pretty fast. The newest female characters being censored already made me wary, but they also added some heavy P2W features in the latest patch without even mentioning in it the notes. Skins also give stat bonuses now, including a Speed buff which is game-changing. Everywhere from Reddit to the official Discord is up in arms and pissed over the changes.
It's a shame too because this was such a comfy game to me. I usually don't even like idle games but something about this one hooked me. Some of the waifu designs are still S tier to me and the Valkyrie Manor was pure sexy fanservice which is so rare these days.
Maybe they'll revert some of the changes and actually listen to their fanbase, but for now I'm very proud of myself for never opening my wallet and dropping any money on it, because the future is not looking bright.
>>
>>1346489
Yeah I can't progress much in season 0 its too hard with dps checks.

The worst part is the censorship. WHY?? It wasn't a problem before, with all the fan-service of the women and sexual stuff in the valkyrie manor. So why censor these new units now? They are taking away the main appeal. I hope they change this, or doesn't become a common thing
>>
>>1347715
The censorship honestly bothers me more than the P2W stuff. It's so awkward and out of place because they didn't even bother to cover up to battle sprites, it's only the Live2D artwork. Like you fight Ariana and her artwork is fully covered up in a tunic, but then you get into battle and her tits are spilling out of a sling top.
And yeah, the Valkyrie Manor already has Elune shaking her ass at you, Aiushtha making moaning sounds, Dorabella's tits jiggling all over the place. Hell, the last character they just realized, Seraphina, is literally the biggest titty monster in the game. And she definitely sold well, consider some of the whales on my server had her set as their avatar the day she came out.
I really just don't know what they were thinking with the censorship. Each week or whatever whenever they send out new player surveys I've been writing to undo it. Doubt it will amount to much but we'll see.
>>
777 summons round 3
>>
Version 1.8.0

>Christmas Event: X-Mas Euphoria, scheduled to begin on December 22nd
>New Christmas skins for Ellie, Eudora, and Catrina
>777 Round 3
>upgrade Epic Exclusive Runes to Legendary Exclusive Runes
>Added Quick Dispatch, Auto-refresh, and Auto-dispatch in Bounty Quests
>We have added a New Assistant function. By setting up the Assistant, you can automate various actions, such as purchasing items from different stores, daily free summons, and battles in different scenes (including Missions, Forgotten Lands, and Celestial Trials), significantly reducing the game operation process. This feature can be unlocked without additional charges
>Added Elune's final story and 4th outfit in Valkyrie Manor
>>
>>1354526
>New Assistant function
this shit better have some "auto challenge everyone in yggdrasil supremacy" option
>>
>>1354526
>New skins for Ellie, Eudora and Catrina
ETHEREAL CHADS STAY WINNING

Looking forward to Elune's new outfit and story too.
>>
>>1354583
You know what this means? We're getting closer to Dorabella's new outfit and final story in the manor. Soon Dorabros, soon
>>
Catrina skin is pretty good, prefer her red hair over blonde but not a big deal.
Eudora skin is cool, but not enough fan-service imo. Prefer her base skin she was practically naked.
Ellie skin is good, no complaints.
Elune new outfit in the manor is underwhelming, boobs seem nerfed? Don't care much about her, but they better deliver on Dorabella's final outfit.
>>
>>1356196
Now the real question is how obtainable are those skins
>>
File: 2662.jpg (1.33 MB, 1080x2400)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
been playing for a while but getting bored desu
would like to see the rest of the valkyries in the manor I guess but eh
>>
>>1361260
Damn, 500M power is impressive. I'm pretty sure you'd be near the top of my server with that much. Top 10 easily for sure.
I feel the same way though. This game is just barrrely hanging on for me. I liked it because it's low commitment and the perfect kind of game to play when either waiting in a line (I'm a delivery driver) or going to the bathroom. I probably spend less than an hour on it each day now and that's just doing daily chores as fast as possible.
It's like I'm ready to drop it but still want to hold out a bit longer and see what the future has in store. Maybe the Dorabella manor update will be amazing, or maybe the next set of heroes won't be censored to hell. In traditional gacha fashion, the artwork and waifus is what originally drew me into this game in the first place even if it is all AI generated, lol.
>>
File: 1685037764687643.png (26 KB, 194x194)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>Oh wow this looks gr-
>Male
Thanks for providing screenshot, almost bit the bullet
>>
I hope Dorabella gets her manor update next month, or at least play a role in season 1. If the devs were smart they'd involve their most popular waifu more
>>
News, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKLDrHO5h98

tl;dr: terra crystal conversions, voice acting fixes (lol), D/D chests in the Celestial Shop soon.
Season 1's main feature is going to be some kind of Guild vs Guild feature. 4 new heroes; 1 nearly naked male and 3 meh females.
Bastet in the Valkyrie Manor on January 23rd.

New redemption codes:
0S3MXS
OMSRNE
STSFTO
AWSCD3
SE1FBK
>>
>>1370912
>Bastet in the Valkyrie Manor
Good enough for me. Her outfits better be revealing.

The new heroes aren't that appealing. I really hope they aren't going down a more censored route, I want my sex appeal
>>
File: 87.jpg (123 KB, 797x452)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
kek
>>
>>1373827
Based Tony Oppai Lover asking the real questions and hopefully saving us all.
From what little I read on the official Discord, the reason Madeline, Ariana, and Lysandra had their Live2D censored last minute (but not the sprites) is because they were preparing to launch in China. You can also find censored artwork of all the older characters and they look absolutely awful. Like I would have never played this game if that's how the characters looked.
So with any luck for now on they'll bring back the super sexy designs and I dunno, maybe just censor the characters for the Chinese version or something.
>>
>>1373827
>>1374019
THANK GOD. They better "optimize" it well.

I wonder if they will uncensor season 0 heroes. Ariana and Madeline need work. They never even got uncensored designs. Luckily we already have Lysandra original version. (she's the best one imo).

But it's still weird they designed Lysandra's uncensored version but never bothered with the other two. I think the devs got lazy and didn't want to make 2 versions for female heroes, hopefully they've learnt their lesson
>>
>>1373827
Oh, I was poking my head in here curious about the game but if they've been censoring / toning designs down I'll fuck off. I'll check the game out again in a few months
>>
update is out
I see no difference in the character designs
>>
>>1378153
It's just Gloria. They showed a bit more cleavage. Tweaked her eyes better. And improved some colors on her wings.

Nothing special really. I'm holding out hope for Bastet in the manor, if her outfits aren't sexy enough then it's not looking good.
>>
>>
>the only voice they changed is Albert's
>it's unironically WORSE than it used to be

Anyway I think I'm finally free of this game. Haven't logged in in over 24 hours. S1 characters are such a disappointment. Althea -could- have been hot but she needs bigger tits or to show some cleavage or something. They even censored her fucking feet in the Live2D!
It's such a shame because just a few short months ago I was addicted to this game which is very rare for a gacha to me. The future looked so bright with Tide's Cadence and Seraphina's release. But at this point in time it's clear that the China-friendly character designs aren't going away any time soon. I had several of the top whales on my server on my friend list and most were at the 7+ days offline ever since the S1 trailer.
I guess I might finally give Nikke or Brown Dust 2 or something a try. At least Korean devs still understand why people play these games. And maybe in a few months when the Omni devs still how low their player numbers have dropped and the game bombs in China they'll bring the sexy back.
Wish you remaining bros the best.
>>
File: 54738.jpg (3.7 MB, 2916x2160)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
bastet outfits
>>
>>1386653
The last one is amazing. They aren't censoring everything I guess, at least not the valkyrie manor. They are still capable of making sexy units after all. They also had a survey like 2 weeks ago about some designs, so better take the hint
>>
File: IMG_1755.jpg (2.71 MB, 1170x2323)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
My wife is so powerful
>>
>>1392711
Nice wife, bwo. Lots of people are shifting away from Dorabella these days since she's just outside of top 5 Ethereals, but she'll always be the #1 waifu and that's what matters most.
There was another survey today that had a preview (I think?) of the next two heroes. One looked like some kind of Chinese (of course) dancer lady and the other some kind of barbarian girl. First one had good tit cleavage on the sprite so hopefully the live 2D version delivers.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (619 KB, 2764x2072)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
incredible that every survey they keep asking me how strong I think their abilities are when only show these pictures
>>
>>1394184
>>1394211
Yeah they are sexy but hopefully they actually look like that. Not much hope with recent units.
Also, they had a similar survey 2 weeks ago which contained Madeline's original sprite. I wonder if they actually plan to uncensor her, why else would they include her in the survey?
>>
No valentines event or skins? We got some festival event instead
>>
>>1400603
Maybe next week? Does seem like a missed opportunity.
>>
This spring tower event is extremely generous even as free to play. Probably the most generous login event they've ever done.
>>
Dorabella and Omniguardian had passionate sex all day on Valentine's day. It's canon and I will not elaborate
>>
>>1404202
>reinstall after seeing this
>the "generosity" is only for the first round of rewards

you're a nigger, anon.
>>
>>1407429
not him but I thought it was good
completed 2 rounds for zero effort without spending anything
>>
>>1407429
It's two rounds if you do activities consistently. And that guarantees you two legendaries of your choice, and if you're lucky dozens of summon tickets and legendary shards.
Don't forget the log-in bonus you get another legendary for free.
>>
So is there any optimal way to reroll in this?
>>
>>1411475
changing servers I think
probably not worth it tho I guess
>>
>>1412028
I've been trying for a bit and wasn't able to get much. It seems that the rolls are heavily scripted up to 50 pulls or around that at least.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.41 MB, 720x2770)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
They listened to feedback and changed the 600 Advanced Summon rebate to a selectable hero ticket instead of taking months to cycle between them. Put in my rolls and grabbed 9 legendaries along the way, including 1 Royal, and now my Mavis is 11-stars and can violently explode to wipe out most teams. Best luck I've ever had by far and a good day to be an Avengers chad.
>>
Dorabella manor update on the 27th.
It's finally time, bros...
>>
>>1413523
Please be hot. Imagine Dorabella in a dress like this
>>
File: 477272.jpg (1.98 MB, 1080x2400)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
I wasn't expecting dorabella to be too revealing desu, it's about the same as elune and eluller
>>
>>1414906
Queen... that's pretty good in all honesty, not too revealing but very majestic. That back and booty tho, its definitely better than Elune and Elluler.
>>
File: 8.jpg (39 KB, 413x406)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1414948
seriously, who the fuck approved this?
>>
Following the pattern Elluler skin => Marina added to manor => Elune skin => Bastet added to manor => Dorabella skin.

Does that mean Arkdina is coming in season 2, as the main focus of its plot? Like Bastet and Marina for S0 and S1.
>>
>>1414906
If you zoom at her ass, you can see the asscrack and curvature. So thicc. I want those ethereal cheeks to sit on my face
>>
New player doing the 777 summons, should I pick Ashlyn over Dora? I like the latter much more, and she even has another 5* with her, but from what I have seen Ashlyn isn't available from the advanced draw selector. Wouldn't that make her rarer in the long term?
>>
>>1415076
ashlyn is always available in one of the permanent shops, also she is one of the worst heroes in the game so don't worry about her
>>
>>1414952
Yeah, most likely. I'm curious to see how they'll give the bug lady some sex appeal. Does she even have hair under the hood?

>>1415076
Definitely go with Dorabella. Ashlyn is really bad, which is a shame since she's pretty hot.
>>
So how hard is getting the goddess trials done without spending any money?
>>
>>1417325
it's not hard at all unless you fuck up really bad
>>
Are 60% off oracle decrees worth buying?
>>
I found myself in a pretty bad situation bros. I have wanted the Elise costume in the powder shop since launch, but I feel like I should get the Neon Lia for the hunt, especially since she has the best bonding bonuses.
I don't have enough for both though...
>>
>>1417808
Wrong thread lmao, my bad
>>
File: 8583838.jpg (1023 KB, 2048x1820)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
unsurprisingly, we're getting the heroes form the survey
thankfully no dudes this time. I imagine Kristine is the "freebie" for the season (being the only non D/D)
>>
>>1417926
They all look really good, especially Ophelia and Astrid. I pray they actually look like these sprites.

Even the more covered up ones, Elowyn and Kristine, seem less censored than the girls from S1 and S0 (except Lysandra who was uncensored).
>>
Found this leak in a facebook comment. Ophelia matches her sprite.

We might be back Omnichads.They're doing sexy revealing women again. I think it was too late for them to change S1 heroes, as their designs were finalised, but they seem to have listened to the criticism after all, from S2 onwards
>>
>>1417941
you can see more artwork here
https://youtu.be/5ptRgfYbiT8?si=76ZpXSatwgd5T7xz
It might be from the beta test server thing they announced a while back
>>
>>1417779
imo yes
>>
Are there any events for normal summons I should be saving for or can I use them freely?
>>
>>1417984
Yes there are common rebate events, the rewards aren't amazing but still worth saving
>>
>>1417926
>>1417942
Astrid looks good and is my favorite of the bunch. I'm just worried she's going to get censored. Cleavage, belly, and thighs? Seems too much for this game these days. Nice to finally have a sexy redhead.
Ophelia looks good but way too similar to Aiushtha. Like it should have just been a skin for her. Maybe they're related somehow? Even the same synergy.
Elowyn looks nice, like some kind of elegant princess knight girl. Not overly sexy, but still good looking. No complaints.
Kristine looks just okay. I like her a little more than I thought I would. Definitely an improvement Sandra from last season at the least.

Worth noting that all of them have huge titties and are sporting visible cleavage, which is great. But S0 characters were the same way >>1329965 , and we saw how that turned out.
All we can do now is pray that they don't get censored and their big breasted assets carry over into their Live 2D.
>>
I just noticed that comparing Astrid's old design >>1394211 to her new one and they actually made her MORE sexy. This fills me with at least some hope that they're going to continue forward with more sexy designs again and not butcher them in the future.
>>
File: ophelia.jpg (1.76 MB, 3482x4710)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>
File: astrid.jpg (1.48 MB, 1941x4496)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>
File: kristine.jpg (1.44 MB, 3090x3980)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>
File: sprite.jpg (2.38 MB, 3850x4661)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>
>>1418060
>>1418062
They look exactly like their designs. We are back omnibros.

Also no Elowyn Live2D model?
>>
File: 1705078669984922.gif (196 KB, 220x220)
196 KB
196 KB GIF
>>1418145
>>1418149
>>1418151
>>1418154

Where do you even get these I tried everything to get some of the artwork and just cant find it anywhere
>>
So one of my accounts go Marlena in the 777 summons. It seems like she is not available in most of the selectors unlike characters like Catrina or Bastet. So, is she actually more rare or am I missing something? Is there any easy way to get her like the other two?
>>
>>1419076
she's only in the oracle shop, but getting her there isn't great because you should prioritize D/Ds
so yeah you could say she's more difficult to get than the average legendary. She's good in a valiantor team
>>
File: AR.jpg (1.81 MB, 1080x2400)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
Is just doing the 200 worth it here?
>>
>>1419100
I always save all the way up to 600
but for newer players maybe it could make sense to get a faster power spike to progress through content idk
>>
>>1419076
She's the newest non-D/D Valiantor so she's not available in any of the shops (except Oracle) or any of the older tickets.

>>1419100
Since they changed the 600 rebate to a selectable ticket I would say always save up for 600. Another copy of Mavis or Nawi is the biggest powerspike you can give yourself outside of D/D units.
>>
>>1419147
So it's just because she is new? I am looking to pick between two accounts, and having her on my slightly worse overall one is making it hard for me to decide between the two. If in the future she is as available as let's say Bastet for example, then that would make things a lot easier.
>>
>>1419181
I'd be more concerned about trying to get a glorian or ethereal core to work with. Chances are marlena won't make a big difference for you
and you need a decent amount of copies of a hero to really get going so it shouldn't even matter all that much
>>
>>1419202
Now that you mention that, is Themis or Catrina better? I already have 2 characters of each synergy, and I know Catrina is considered better but Valiantors also seems like the way to go.
>>
>>1419181
I don't think the game itself is old enough to know exactly how they'll handle things in the future, but Marlena, Portia, Nawi, and Mavis are more rare than most regular Legendaries because they're slightly newer additions that aren't available in any of the common shops you'll eventually have lots of currency for, and they aren't options in the older tickets. The only reliable way to get them is from the 600 rebate, which use to be a slow cycle between them until they recently changed it to a ticket.
I will say that I think Marlena is both a better unit and more rare for collection purposes than Bastet, so I'd probably pick her. Bastet is hotter, but Mystifiers suck and you can always grab extra copies of her from the guild shop later on.
>>
>>1419205
Catrina is definitely better, and Ethereals is stronger than Valiantors. Themis has been powercrept three times over, while Catrina is still a core of any Ethereal team just because the shields she provides is so valuable.
If you're new you can consider running a 3 Eth/2 Val team. I used that for a long time. At least until you can probably built a Glorian team or something else.
>>
>>1419205
catrina is great and easy to get
dorabella is a similar case, so those two are a good start for an eth team
>>
The whole time gating on goddess trials to get the D/D champion feels so bad. Is there any trick to getting them done on time?
>>
>>1419219
you can move one set of runes around a bunch of heroes to complete some synergy trials
also be mindful of what heroes you're advancing and unlocking talents for, to ensure you're getting the synergies you need
shouldn't be too difficult to finish them on time
>>
File: GH5jZ96b0AAGv7H.jpg (2.32 MB, 1170x2532)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB JPG
>>1418145
>>1418149
>>1418151
Here's the full artwork of Elowyn to go along with these since it wasn't posted yet.
We aren't back to Seraphina level of boobies, but still pretty sexo.
>>
>>1419762
They look bigger than Seraphina. Even Dorabella seems bigger than her
>>
Aiustha is the main valkyrie of season 2 and she's getting her manor update too. I expected Arkdina but I guess it's too soon for the plot, makes sense.

This gives me hope that older valkyries will get a season, I pray for a Dorabella season
>>
https://youtu.be/ZqueGaF6KqQ?feature=shared

Season 2 looks even better than the last two, they really going in the right direction. Faith is restored
>>
>>1420646
I'm sad they didn't do an Omnishow this season. Guess hiring that Asian girl to cosplay as a character and pretend she was interested in the game was starting to cost too much money.
All the characters are super hot this time around though and got through without censorship, so I'm pleased, even if I won't realistic have any of them for months.
>>
Aiustha manor skin is good, her feet carries it. So far the final skin rankings are Dorabella > Aiustha > Elluler > Elune
>>
need to scratch the idle itch
anything for a newbwi to bear in mind?
>>
>>1421087
There are different factions/synergy. Build a team of Ethereal or Glorian factions, they are meta. Pick the legendary heroes with those two synergies.

Don't use advanced summon tickets, save them until you have at least 200 or 400 or 600. Because there is an event called "advanced summon rebate" that happens every few weeks which gives you free legendaries of your choice after 200 / 400 / 600 summons.

Don't use your Oracle crystals, save them for the "oracle rebate" event that happens every few weeks, you will get bonus coins for the shop which has the best heroes in the game.

When you buy bounties, go for the ones that reward gems or epic shards.

When you reach a certain level you will unlock Rift Odyssey, make sure to progress as far as you can, it has great rewards.
>>
>>1421120
thanks for the rundown anon!
>>
>>1421069
Between Bastet and now Aiustha it seems whoever is in charge of the manor updates is a footchad. They deserve a raise as far as I'm concerned. I wish the regular artwork of the characters made the feet look as nice since so many of the characters are barefoot.
>>
>>1421087
Just to add on a few things to what that other anon said:
Atropos is the single best unit for PvE for a long, long time. You can slot her into any team and she'll provide a big damage buff + healing when enemies dies. The only time you'll replace her is when you have a full team of 5 GOOD characters of whichever synergy you like.
Glorians synergy are top tier but pretty hard carried by Nawi. Ethereals has a few good characters like Eudora (broken), Catrina, and even the postergirl Dorabella. Avengers/Valiantors/Doomsdayer synergy are all mid, but viable. Mystifiers has always been the weakest synergy despite having some great waifus, so don't invest in them first.
Make sure you join a guild as soon as the tutorial recommends it. That way you can start stockpiling the currencies which you can use to buy characters like Atropos, and also start leveling up the tome since it provides some big stat boosts.
Each valkyrie in the Manor has a favored item, so make sure you only give them only the items they like and stockpile the others for when you unlock whichever valkyrie likes them.
Any item with a 50% diamond discount is usually worth buying, especially SMN ticket II, oracle, and ascension ore 1.

That's all I can think of at the moment. If you'd played an idle game before you're probably already familiar with most of the systems.
>>
>>1421431
oh that's cool, i was just doing my first 190 summon thing and atropos is in one of the 10s with clotho - that helps me decide which to pick
thanks for the rest of the advice too
>>
>>
File: Season3Probably.png (1.82 MB, 924x2551)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Upcoming heroes look pretty good, love the aesthetics. Looks very arcane, I wonder if season 3 will be Dorabella focused
>>
File: 35554.jpg (609 KB, 2385x1074)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
>>
>>1430530
>>1424091
Yeah looks good. The purple ones must be season 3. While the other two blindfolded ones might be season 4.

The black girl looks really sexy, very revealing.
>>
>>1430530
holy choco
>>
File: OpheliaAttacked.jpg (2.57 MB, 1170x2222)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>
File: Elowyn.jpg (2.68 MB, 1170x2133)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
Mommy
>>
File: dorabellahighres.jpg (3.07 MB, 1170x2532)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
They finally posted a high res image of our best girl
>>
More valkyrie manor feet focus with Marina this time. It has to be intentional at this point.
>>
I'll save you
>>
>>1445293
What's this from?

There was a survey asking which characters should get swimsuits between a couple options. I voted for Bastet and Seraphina.
>>
>>1445561
On facebook they are posting high-res pictures of the characters and cutscenes, I posted some more above, from S2 cutscenes.

I also voted Bastet and Seraphina. Alongside Ophelia and Mavis. I'm glad they might be making more swimsuit skins
>>
File: DORAV.png (3.4 MB, 1170x2532)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB PNG
High res Dora swimsuit for the cultured chads
>>
Bastet manor skin is fine. I'd rank it 3rd, behind Dora and Aiustha.
777 Round 4 is always welcomed
I like the new guild merits that increase idle farm rate.
Arianna in the guild shop.
Pretty solid small update
>>
>yggdrasil quick challenge
thank god, been asking for this every survey
>>
File: dora3V.png (3.77 MB, 1170x2532)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
All Dorabella's manor skins in full resolution:
>>
File: dora2V.png (3.74 MB, 1170x2532)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
>>1454003
>>
File: dora1V.jpg (3.52 MB, 1170x2532)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
>>1454003
>>1454004
>>
File: dora4V.png (3.86 MB, 1170x2532)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB PNG
>>1454003
>>1454004
>>1454007
>>
File: cope.png (1.21 MB, 727x999)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>1333452
>ai SLOP
>uninspired
>cheap
>visual mess
>shit taste
>fraud
>not worthy
>harl
>>
https://community.omnidreamgames.com/detail.html?id=180

>Season 3 confirms Dorabella as the main Valkyrie.
>4 new heroes: Leandra, Narissa, Audrey, Halysa. No previews so far
>Two new synergies to make us stronger, void summon and void hunter
>New season trials (competitive pvp)
>Increased seasonal artifact slots from 18 to 36.
>New clash domain feature.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3.92 MB, 2943x1883)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB JPG
All of them looking great, I think Leandra is the coolest, most aesthetic hero they've made so far
>>
>>1458737
The two purple-y void girls don't do much for me. I dunno, the designs aren't bad or anything, but for some reason they just give me a cheap WoW or LoL reject vibe.
I like Audery. Audrey? Blindfolded big booba girls are sex. I hope she's barefoot.
I'm guessing Halysa will be the mostly free character this season, since she's the only non-Royal. I honestly think she's the hottest one so I'm okay with that. More choco booba is welcome.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3.43 MB, 2340x2532)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB JPG
Leandra is amazing, she's a titty monster. Narissa is fine too. Can't wait for Halysa and Audrey. The models are accurate to their sprite
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3.32 MB, 2340x2532)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
Blindfold waifus are great too
>>
>>1461650
Damn, not barefoot. Either way those designs are pure fucking sex. I guess I am a little biased since I have a fetish for girls having their eyes covered ever since the Desert Sorceress in Dark Souls 2.
I'm both glad and surprised that this game has managed to redeem itself after nearly dropping the ball with the censored S0 characters and then the meh S1 ones. It's still the most comfy and visually appealing idle gacha that I know of.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.