[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

All my favorite Dolphins are Gunners
>>
File: img_card09.png (662 KB, 1680x945)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>1393323
>A random assortment of 4 girls playing volleyball in the back on the homescreen
I hope this stays as a BG so I can have all my favorites up. Wish I could choose them too.
>>
Finally done. Guess I should've just kept rerolling the first 1500 dolphins.
>Took Iruka for tutorial roll
>Shares the same spot as Honoka
>Don't have anyone to use for defender
>Put Iruka there anyway
>Game reminds me I'm doing it wrong for each stage
Well, might not matter depending on if I want to farm the remaining 190 rolls for Marie.
>>
>>1393475
Enjoy the oppai, coach.
>>
File: 2024_01_17_22_57_IMG_0833.jpg (843 KB, 2360x1536)
843 KB
843 KB JPG
>>1393242
>blocking off the diorama
I guess they don't want collab characters participating in user-degenerated content. But cosplay is okay.
Not being able to unlock outfits other than character defaults/launch ones though. Maybe they're lazy and don't want to troubleshoot guest characters whenever new gacha clothes bugs out on them.
>>
File: Honkers.jpg (618 KB, 2880x1440)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>1393503
I really have no idea how to describe these.

>>1393546
The photomode in VV is rather restrictive when it comes to doing photos with two girls. Players have to rely on glitches (that practically only exist on a handful of outfits) or outright mods to get the girls closer enough for even just a normal picture.
>>
Well, I got Marie in 80 along with sweater Anri, swimsuit Selena, and a swimsuit Hayate dupe on the way, so I guess I'm not allowed to complain on that front.
But what I will complain about is how they altered her AW workout scenes. The camera's been adjusted to try to avoid upskirts and extreme ass shots, and the 6* rodeo machine scene has been replaced with just stretching.
>>
I'm disappointed by the restrictions on the DOAs but I also DID throw 100 rolls in already.
I really hope Valentines isn't limited Amadea or something haha....
>>
File: IMG_1765.jpg (232 KB, 1290x628)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
HONK
They made her tits so big she clips with herself but they won’t let her get on the riding machine?
>>
>>1395799
>tits so big she clips on her own
Holy shit my sides.
I don't even any senran has tits that big.
>>
File: GFnd2g9bgAAjGbQ.jpg (244 KB, 2048x922)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Marie in distress DOES make me want to roll a bit more...
>>
File: Daki.png (395 KB, 1200x1200)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
I almost think I prefer the SSR uniforms.
>>
Also I think they changed the dolphins' expressions during SP awakening and workout.
>>
File: Lineup_20240212.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
This is my current lineup after 130 rolls, starting with a Honoka reroll, with only one (1) UR Memory (not the VV one either)
I don't see a way to grind to 200 total rolls, unless story happens to be that long.
>>
>>1403649
There's 14+6 chapters and side quests, if you manage to not a hit a difficulty wall along the way.
>>
>>1403649
Every hard mode/side story chapter clear is like 350 gems
Also, isn't it about time for an announcement? I want to know what's next before I try to get Marie or something.
>>
>>1403698
I'll probably start skipping stories and try to power through then. I don't necessarily need Marie since there are plenty of cute girls here but may as well. Probably won't marathon rolls until I can reach the remaining rolls I need to do, but I said I'd do that once I reached 100 total...
Currently getting walled on the event Very Hard boss fight. They do too much damage on their second turn.

>>1403717
I don't expect most games to bother teasing what's next until they have started maintenance.
>>
>>1403718
>I don't expect most games to bother teasing what's next until they have started maintenance.
DW usually does it the day of the maint.
>>
File: sluttydress.jpg (49 KB, 453x308)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/xsJzStStRtM
https://youtu.be/i_AllIEBIFA
NICE
>>
Festival streak never stops
>>
>>1403743
I don't care for these two but I can't tell if I like these outfits or not.
>>
So what are the costume limitations for the DOAs?
I want Serena's dress but I also might want a Marie to dress up.
>>
>>1403736
>>1403743
Now I'm indecisive. Marie is cute but DW flats are all fairly cute too. And while I like dresses a lot, I won't be able to give them out. My 'luck' seems awfully similar to what I experience with New Link so it's not like I'll get them anyway.

>>1403870
reroll anon here
I can't give the succubus Yume outfit to Honoka. Seems all the starter/default outfits and swimsuits can be given. I was hoping to have a bit more selection to try in the rolls I did but rngesus wasn't going to permit that. Or maybe everything is limited anyway and I shouldn't expect anything unique in the first place.

I think someone else more established got one of them too, so they can say if they can give her anything else.
>>
>>1404032
Guess I'll just skip out on the DoAs then. Marie and Honoka's swimsuits are rather boring and if I can't dress them up in the Yume succubus outfit or even the Veena bridal lingerie then they're not worth it just yet.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (466 KB, 1440x2560)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>1404054
What's weird is I can give New Link Marie anything, and it's not like the outfit designs there are any tamer. I suppose the detail is a bit lower. But in pic related example, I can't give Hestia any of Marie's outfits, which was the first time they had that restriction on a collab character.
I suppose you could've tried your luck in VV, but it's nigh impossible to reroll in that and you can't trade outfits you rolled with others, unless you just mod it. Opportunities to exchange swimsuits for someone you want is rare and takes wasting a ton of rolls.
>>
>>1403870
You can only unlock the other DOA and the event DOA swimsuits, the launch UR swimsuits, SSR uniforms, SR casual clothes, R training clothes, and their respective accessories.
You can't change their hairstyle or hair color at all. They don't have bond levels so you can't get the related reward outfits like the school swimsuit, gym clothes, or apron.
You can however, use the trick with onepieces and unowned top/bottom parts to get the team default bikinis.
>>
>>1404079
Guess it's all in for Serena's dress.
>>
>Dupe Nun Otsuki
Despair
>>
Nooo...
>>
>>1404293
Put it on Hiori or Utae for me
But lose the skirt/dress
>>
File: utaHiroi.jpg (276 KB, 714x1127)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>1404295
>>
>>1404300
These honestly aren't looking as great as the art.
Might just start saving up instead.
>>
But I'll admit, those bottoms are nice though. Even if all the frills are looking busy.
>>
File: GGNU_h5bAAAd0wX.jpg (302 KB, 1079x1918)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
But man do the color alts for Serena's outfit look fucking nice.
>>
File: GGNPhtwaQAAZ3Wb.jpg (283 KB, 1165x1895)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/nirai_kanai_inc/status/1757676337740009517
>>
>>1404864
cute
>>
Damn, Yume
https://twitter.com/totoro_on/status/1693155760476426647
>>
Guaranteed SSR Cat Helly.
Still a bit to go before I decide to gamble on getting Serena's dress.
>>
Managed to jury rig a team to beat the Extreme Boss Fight. Couldn't 3* it but what worked for me was surviving the first break just by removing the buffs from the enemy team.
50% attack up is fucking insane though.
>>
File: lower.jpg (81 KB, 561x638)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>1410411
I might try to buy it just because I like Helly and it's a cool beanie, but I'm sure this is false advertising.
>>1411207
I had sister Utae making Christmas Tomo double attack like crazy to get 2nd break within another 2 turns and it worked out. Not sure if it's a valid option unless everyone else has the right guns too; 26 shield is a lot.
>>
New welfare soon.
Event name seems anti-Urami
>>
File: GHYZUh9bcAAfqi3.jpg (260 KB, 1200x675)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
Time to roll for BDSM
>>
>FES
We're never getting standard units ever again
>>
File: GHauLYbaIAAVnKh.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>1415279
>Veena & Selena
>This
>Limited Schnee on horizon
Noooo my jims
>>
Yume gets the best outfits
>>
>>1415377
>>1415358
I think I might be able to resist the temptation.
For one, Yume's succ outfit looks way better than this.
>>
Good luck for the BDSM rollers.
Kana's outfit has some decent bottoms.
>>
Got the UR memory in the first 10. Now I'm 120 in with no luck except for a sailor Tomo dupe and some other UR memories. At least the month's rolling over tomorrow.
>>
90 in got Kana, the memory, cheer Mashio, Swimsuit Otsuki and some dupes
I’ll see if I get lucky with Yume
>>
>>1417393
The eye-patch and cloak are pretty novel but Yume's separate BDSM gear is actually the real prize. Hopefully future lewd oufits can be mix and matched
>>
Does translation patch work on phone?
>>
>>1417423
There's a fucking translation patch?
>>
Atago-Helly and Balti-Veena carrying my ass to beat Extreme.
>>
File: GHlLzJTbUAA_tRA.jpg (424 KB, 1638x2048)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
Itching for Yume's outfit since it looks like it'll make for a good secondary succ outfit but I dunno.
>>
dled the game some days ago
are previous event stories not unlockable?
i also think i wont be able to clear the current event due to underlevel stuff, if i miss the story now will it be gone for ever?
>>
File: IMG_1876.jpg (359 KB, 1803x1127)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
Now to wait 4 more days
>>1419462
Like every other gacha you can only unlock event stories when they’re live or rerun, which hasn’t happened much yet
>>
yay i really got kana took me like 30 tries also got the ur card, will probably save for schnee
>>1419510
that sucks, some other gachas have them all readable but they just dont give you jims
>>
>>1419462
Yeah we don't have event story reruns just yet. It's only been close to two years now and that's usually the benchmark for old stories being archived in some way.
But then again, they've been pretty slow on reruns for this game in favor of pumping out more limiteds.
>>
What are the go-to memory combinations for damage optimization
Damage up when break and 10% more crit? Aren't there like 35% damage up corresponding to elements now too?
>>
>>1420117
I'm not 100% sure on some of the calculations so don't quote me on this, but go for pair crit damage up. It's 10-20%, but it's applied "twice" because it's for the pair, whereas attack up memories are applied to a single unit and then added to the machine's total. I assume crit damage is multiplicative with the attack buffs cast in battle. Just be sure to fill the condition of having >70% hp and put healing memories on your defenders.
For subs, go for attack and crit damage. Don't rely on crit rate from memories; it doesn't seem to convert very well compared to using the buffs.
>>
Love+ Wave
>>
New paid gacha incoming it looks like.
>>
File: FvGSl0vaUAAtpE9.jpg (438 KB, 1920x1080)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
The sakura swimsuit has some decent color variety
Also Utae's birthday
>>
File: GHf9_vsbsAAZJlz.jpg (187 KB, 1382x1179)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Fuck, there was apparently White Day dialogue.
>>
240 rolls into the Urami banner and no luck. I was hoping to get one and then exchange for the other but it's almost time to bail out.
>>
Are there any of the girls from the Kandagawa game on here? I thought that game was a huge disappointment. That in mind, I tried this game on release, and while the fan service was restored, the gameplay was wack. I either didn't get it or thought it was boring. Could someone explain it/ what makes it fun?
>>
File: GB6rOVWaEAAVhII.jpg (475 KB, 1920x1080)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>1426517
As of right now I just like the art and the characters. The gameplay is nothing all that special since the power-creep is frequent but I just like the girls and dressing up your favorites in lewd outfits is most of the appeal.
>Are there any of the girls from the Kandagawa game on here?
No. So far we only got an Azur Lane and Senran Kagura collab that gave out costumes while Dead or Alive actually added Marie and Honoka.
>>
The futuristic looking background for the event makes me want to hope for limited Amadea.
But I think it might be UR Hayate
Which might mean another 2 weeks of saving.
>>
>>1426527
Oh wow, I guess Kandagawa really was a flop lol
And gotcha, thanks. I used to no life AL. I had everyone except that one super rare german boat. I should check the collab art and models sometime. I hope it went well
>>
File: 1666617078327.jpg (678 KB, 1388x2003)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>1426533
Atago and Baltimore still carry my ass, they're pretty strong.
I wouldn't even want a Kandagawa collab, the girls look way too damn whorish and frumpy.
>>
>>1426517
there is no racing
only jetto batoru

It's... a turn-based RPG with a heavy emphasis on counterpicking, which may not be everyone's cup of tea. It's unlikely to have a single setup that'll steamroll every piece of content, so there's a lot of collecting to do. Unless you whale for the latest meta with every new banner, most of the gameplay boils down to rummaging through your units for puzzle pieces that fit the event battles. Sometimes you find unexpected combinations that work out, and some people find that interesting.
Not much to it after getting those first clears since you can just sweep everything. But there's always the dressup and diorama side of things. It's funny checking out some of the chimeras people share in their dioramas or pvp teams.
>>
File: kazFes.jpg (717 KB, 1920x1077)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
HOT queen Hiroi
shame Schnee not that good
>>
>>1426590
I SEE HIORI
I ROLL.
Good thing I've been saving up.
>Def Rider
Every time
>>
Today, I got to be the luckshitter
>>
>>1427118
explode
>>
Holy hell this Extreme boss fight.
>>
i did it bros got sensei with my first roll
>>
>>1427363
forgot pic
>>
>>1426517
Having started recently, coming from stuff like VV and New Link, while the girls here are very attractive with very pretty eyes, I was expecting much more bounciness. They even use some of the same animations from New Link and everyone here looks like they have bolt-ons compared to New Link's balloon tits.
Also I don't think I've rolled any rateup UR since my reroll marathon finished, which was roughly ~250 rolls ago.
>>
as someone that discovered the game thanks some schnee lewd on twitter i gotta say the non pettan girls are kinda boring except for maybe otsuki and the robot slut (havent read that story yet)
i think im liking kana more btw her voice doesnt really fit her char but that makes it dumb and cute, sensei is just fine ig and helen is pretty cute but id like her to be more tsun
>>
>>1427353
>30 shield
>jk here's another 10 shield
>>
>>1427384
I don't know what it is about Iruka but she hits me just right as a protagonist. Dumb, cheery, but also really cute, the uniform probably helps.
There's a handful of quirks among the characters I like that I find endearing enough to stick around the game for.
And Ellen being absolutely pathetic is one of those charms. I don't think I've seen such a push over of an ojou who willingly folds and placates anyone who threatens her with money.
>>
File: F_g28A9bsAA9qJr.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
Beat Extreme.
Sister Utae healing basically let me tank the first wave of SPs and just buffing and debuffing on the first break.
Didn't even get to use new Hiori and Schnee.
>>
>>1393323
They play for Arsenal?
>>
File: double.jpg (560 KB, 2336x947)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>1427118
Wow I got them too
>>
>>1427727
We're all going to make it to the half-anniversary
>>
File: GHgf-Zha4AAl_Gm.jpg (262 KB, 955x2048)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Hiori has way too many defensive positions that I'm still waiting for the right version to throw my universal SP upgrade tokens at.
>>
>Amadea and Sarah for the stream on the 28th
How exciting.
I hope Amadea gets to be a Attack Gunner. All my favorites keep getting the fucking Defender positions.
>>
File: GJpqhCubsAAznLg.jpg (283 KB, 1200x675)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
Please make Amadea's cape an accessories
>>
They're pretty "covered" all things considered but damn, I want them both.
That thigh-flash on Sarah looks really nice.
Wonder how hell the outfits translate into 3D

And fuck me, this isn't even proper Half Anniversary either. I'm scared.
>>
>>1437096
Isn't half anni still a month away? Game launched on October 20
>>
>>1437376
That's why I'm scared.
I'm rolling Amadea AND Sakura
>>
Okay, Sarah's outfit definitely doesn't look as great in the illustration.
And those capes aren't separate accessories. Got my Amadea in 80.
>>
I hope they "fix" Amadea's cloak just hanging off to the side if you use it on the homescreen
>>
File: IMG_2022.jpg (777 KB, 2516x1290)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
Baited by the ISRW screen
Can save the butthurt for another day
>>
>>1440529
One cannot simply resist Amadea hips
>>
The controls for this duck hunt are pretty bad on touchscreen, except for the bonus stages.
>>
>>1441540
I got the Kana robot to be a different color
>>
Half Anniversary is coming
>>
File: GKxX5-ybQAAFb-i.jpg (152 KB, 1200x516)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Christmas came early
>>
File: GKxX5-zbsAAzJjZ.jpg (162 KB, 900x1200)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
The game refuses to connect at all since the last update and the only solution I've found has been
>Upgrade to Android 10
This also happened to me when I initially tried to install the game while it was in maintenance, and the only way to fix it that time was to reinstall.

So assuming I can't find a way to upgrade OS without nuking the rest of my data (seems like a poorly documented process too), how long does the transfer password last? I made one when I finished rerolling but that was two months ago.
>>
>>1446839
Pretty sure the transfer password lasts forever until you issue a new one.
>>
>>1446839
They don't seem to have a time limit listed for the password anywhere.
If it works out, don't forget to link your account to some other SNS for some peace of mind.
>>
>>1446932
>>1447129
That's good to know. I was intending to link it to DMM but found out that has some needs that I'm not humoring for a unity game.
>Works fine after the maintenance update
Figures. That's what I was waiting for but started gathering info for doing something about it.
>>
Don't forget you can snag a UR Select Ticket for the 2nd batch of swimsuits if you do the pre-half anniversary missions.
>>
That little icon on the top left of the home screen is easy to miss. Don't forget to vote for your favorite dolphins daily. 1st and 2nd winners from rider and gunner categories will get new outfits for gacha.
>>
>>1447257
>vote for your favorite dolphins daily
>daily
Fuck, here I thought it was a one time thing
>>
For one, I'm glad a favorite of mine is leading in popularity but I'm also sad my 3 other favorites aren't even close to her.
Guess I'll have to throw Yuri and Amadea some pity votes.
>>
oh there's a stream soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDBAy1JpJRA
>>
>>1450869
Will it be another Limited Iruka?
>>
Highspeed Etoile collab wtf
>>
File: GLSKOIRbUAEM7bX.jpg (161 KB, 963x550)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>Married Shion
Is she trying to put or remove the ring?
>>
>>1451021
street fighter helly
>>
>>1451011
What can we even expect from this.
>>
>>1451021
I was going to say that I was intent on skipping this because I don't care too much about Galatea but also realized Shion isn't showing off the front of her swimsuit. The memory that does show it off unfortunately is going to make me roll for it, probably.
Helly's outfit is nice but those cans look really distracting
>>
I need the older girls commemorative art they showed off on stream
>>
File: GLSSuQkaEAA2Vwx.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
It's not fair, why does Veena get the sexy dress
>>
>>1451158
jank-lookin' cg disaster racing show
They'll be bringing over some costumes, but adjust them to fit the style of Dolphin Wave. It all rides on how much coverage they can skim off of those big ol' bodysuits.
>>
>>1451370
>they can skim off of those big ol' bodysuits.
What do they even look like? I'm just imagining slightly different Himuka uniforms.
>>
File: visual_07.jpg (1.53 MB, 1500x2121)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>1451387
impenetrable defense
>>
>>1451391
Well if it's a chance to ignore and save up
>>
>>1451370
They really need to skim A LOT for me to roll.
If they bring race queen instead, it need to be as good or better than Azurlane race queen
>>
File: Cafe.jpg (3.6 MB, 2960x1877)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>
File: Shion Swimsuit.jpg (3.44 MB, 2960x1760)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
The pose doesn't help show off the swimsuit at all.
And it's not like they'll update the models for butts.
Anyways, I think there's going to be more opportunities to just trade for UR tickets judging from the announcements. Guess that's how they'll balance out how damn near every rate-up is a limited Fes
>>
so easter kana is only obtainable with paid jims??
>>
>>1451774
Yes
>>
I vaguely remember that I equipped some bad memories onto some hastily thrown together team for a game mode I can't remember and I can't sell said bad memories because they're equipped. Is there a mass-unequip button anywhere?
>>
>>1451903
Don't think so. You'll have to go to the team setup screen and remove it manually. The dropdown list on the top right should have every quest type available.
>>
>>1451969
That made things easier.
Am I just being stingy when I haven't expanded my memory slots? I'm still at 100 and I've just been deleting a bunch of useless SP ones despite how nice the art is.
>>
>>1452008
Expansions are pretty cheap at 5 gems for 5 slots. Couldn't hurt to keep a few spare maxed out SSRs around for Total Battle. There are a few rare cases where SP charge on your defenders could save you a turn for challenge bosses.
Either way, anything you've scrapped will still show up in the menu > album if you feel like browsing the art.
>>
I feel bad for Yuri, I better throw her some votes.
>>
File: GLg93YmbwAAEhro.jpg (413 KB, 1016x2048)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>1447601
Shion win
>>
File: GLbtY9maMAA8SD4.jpg (722 KB, 1440x1920)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
Oh it's almost-naked apron styled swimsuit
>>
>>1453175
damn, shion's mom looks like that
>>
>>1453168
I had no idea Shion, Tomo, Veena, and Helly were that popular.
>>
File: GLgQywlaUAADzxm.jpg (1.58 MB, 4093x2434)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Hags
Sans Otsuki and Serena
>>
I used up all my luck from getting Hiori and Schnee in a 10 roll, had to spark.
>>
>>1453809
fucking hell
I got another copy when I used the free 10 roll ticket from the rewards
I just spent a spark for nothing
>>
File: youngWifeShion.jpg (400 KB, 1599x897)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>1453863
Thanks for reminding me to use the free tix anon
>>
>>1453870
Hopefully anniversary rewards can help me recoup my losses.
>>
File: IMG_2077.jpg (293 KB, 1290x741)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
damn I’m so lucky…
>>
Machine level cap increased to 140
New Minami UR in challenge boss red gear shop
Event mission medals to trade for a random UR ticket and new "normal" gacha tickets (common pool only and don't count for any banner pity)
The dressing room presets QoL is nice. I always have a hard time telling if welfare units came with extra parts.
>>
>>1454238
>Machine level cap increased to 140
Neat. I just had enough to get every machine except up to the new cap. Guess I finally have stuff to spend AP on.
>The dressing room presets QoL is nice. I always have a hard time telling if welfare units came with extra parts.
Oh, sweet.
>>
File: DolphinWave.jpg (608 KB, 2128x1276)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>Just want limited Shion's perfectly curved boobs and butt cheeks in my face
>Roll this
Very erect but in a different way
>>
Anri's mom alt when
>>
File: daki utae.jpg (182 KB, 800x800)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>1454663
I want one for Utae.
She's totally asking to become a mother.
>>
Who else has starting 20% SP gauge as their passive?
>>
File: sp.png (120 KB, 557x297)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>1454942
https://dolphinwave.boom-app.wiki/entry/support-skill
>>
>>1454951
Damn it, why won't Bride Utae fucking spook me?
>>
Is the damage challenge boss immune to vulnerability?
>>
>>1455644
That's the gimmick this time yeah. Still need freeze though.
>>
>>1455648
Fuck, that explains things and how I'm going getting like 2-3mil damage with Schnee.
>>
I got a bunch of dupes for some defensive riders and gunners.
Should I bother upgrading them? How significant are the passive upgrades because the defensive pair's damage is usually garbage
>>
File: IMG_2083.jpg (229 KB, 1158x566)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>Only missing Tomo and Helly from the swuimsuit tix
Thanks for helping me pick game
>>
>>1456157
I'm still missing Kana and Veena. The actual middle schooler and biggest boob troll in the game.
>>
>>1456150
SR defense gunners are top tier for attack buff and defense debuff, which are the basis for dealing any significant amount of damage. SSR and UR defenders can be hit or miss depending on what buffs your setup is missing.
You usually won't be using defenders to deal damage, but to cast buffs while doing shield damage so your attackers can do the damage on break. Upgrading defenders is for reducing the amount of damage you take since they'll be the ones getting targeted most of the time (unless you took too long and ran out of shield).
>>
>>1456287
Should have specified, I'm strictly on about SP upgrades. Not sure how outdated chinadress Michiru and swimsuit Nacht are but I'm not sure of they're really worth upgrading for extra SP damage
>>
>>1456300
At least get them to sp2/3 so you can uncap their levels to 85/90.
>>
>>1456300
The SP damage on defenders is insignificant, but it's important if they have a buff attached to it which increases at level 2. The rest of the stat boosts from sp levels are kinda whatever, unless it's related to enough sp charge increase that saves you 1-2 actions on the way to 100%.
>>
God, so many fucking UR dupes.
>>
File: IMG_2092.jpg (253 KB, 1290x625)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>1456157
>>1458003
Works on my machine
>>
File: hayate.jpg (74 KB, 600x600)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Her bust size definitely is inconsistent
>>
FUCKING STOOOOOOOOP
>>
File: GMaAVfdbkAAWADC.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Not a fan
But nice welfare Schnee
>>
>>1461302
The outfits are okay but I'm definitely not that interested. I bet they're busted though in gameplay.
Shion drained me so it's time to save up.
>>
>>1461302
The other two not included yet, but still have art for, look like Kiri and Michiru too.
>>
File: Fgc6YloVQAAfHNc.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
Were there any recent memories that gave starting SP gauge?
>>
>>1462338
https://dolphinwave.boom-app.wiki/view_data/memory-search
Not really. For the most part, they're not as potent as the ones that give extra SP per action/turn for the right element.
>>
Don't forget to do the daily roll before maint begins at 2pm JST
>>
>Defense Rider and Gunner
>Again
Definite skip.
>>
Not sure what they were thinking when they have to compete with Senrans for the same element/positions.
>>
File: DolphinWave_CollabBanners.jpg (689 KB, 1920x2160)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
Managed to get Utae. Was a bit surprised to see others on the banners in the diorama but I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. >>1461302
Looks like it's Tomo and Eines for the next part of the event? Is Tomo always this massive? It's the only reason I don't think it's her even though the eyes seem to match.
>>
File: GFI4mgvawAA9vRc.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>1463476
>Tomo and Eines
That makes a bit more sense now that I look at them more
>Is Tomo always this massive
Always has been

Curious how they're more or less saying there will be a Part 2 compared to the other collabs.
>>
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.