[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who is hyped I can't wait to play cod warzone on my ipad and phone.

It runs ok on my rog ally.50-60fps 1080p. I wonder what it will look like on a phone.
>>
>>1426839
Its bad. It cant even maintain 480p.
>>
>>1432380
It is fine on my iPad but my phone, man it crashes. Looks like it is using heavy fsr on “high” graphics.
>>
is there an emulator that plays this? i try to play it with a controller, but the movement is twitchy as hell
>>
>>1426839

I uninstalled this a couple days ago. It runs fine on my m1 ipad, sure, but I quickly found that I was growing bored of it. If I'm only getting into vehicles to just drive around and run people over that's a sign to uninstall the game and play something else.

I tried going back to CODM but all I got was bitching in voice chat that I'm using a controller. If I enter any other lobby I'll get little kids screaming at me "snipers only!!!". And there isn't an alcatraz at the moment + the BR modes have teleporting cheaters; if you aim at them, they teleport behind you and take you out with a shotgun.

So I guess I'm just going to wait for one of those upcoming anime gacha games or (finally) try playing genshin.
>>
>>1444672
or blue archive
>>
>>1444672
I reinstalled it and I come to find they filled the game with bots just like CODM. What the fuck is Activision doing? No wonder I got bored a week ago. I sense there were bots a week ago but this just confirms it.
>>
>>1426839
I tried it on my ipad pro m2 and it wouldn't even let me play it at a lower quality. Everything lagged and felt slow and sluggish. How are youtubers playing it at a lower quality and moving so fast with it on their ipads or gaming phones?
>>
>>1444672
Just load the game without the controller and once you enter the lobby, close the game, connect your controller, and reload the game. I do the opposite so that I can end up in lobby with controller noobs. They're a lot easier to play against.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.